Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: They's the well, I'm telling you, is their patient. They're gonna use it against when they want to need them.
Speaker 3: Right, But man, what side do you think it's using them? More? The right or the left? Uh?
Speaker 2: Left? Left? The left left?
Speaker 3: I'm about to say the left is who owns who owns the breakfast club? Who is? Who are they under?
Speaker 2: Right now? Guess radio radio radio?
Speaker 4: And that's a Jimmy Ivan mean, Jimmy Iveen has never really spoken, I mean, obviously.
Speaker 3: Don't you actually speaks on their political beliefs. I can't really.
Speaker 4: Tell what side he's on because I don't know if they're using Charlemagne as a trojan horse.
Speaker 2: He was out there supporting that nigga Joe Biden in his face that he ain't vote for me, you ain't black.
Speaker 3: And he's I know that, no, no, no, but he doesn't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't always put them on the pet I'm just saying when I say trojan horse, I'm thinking about does they do they use him in the reverse?
Speaker 3: Reverse?
Speaker 2: Reverse?
Speaker 1: You know? I mean no, you can see it because like when he had when he had Jason Crockett on the interview, or when he had nineteen Keys, and when he had Jim.
Speaker 4: Jones Rami the Indian motherfucker with the fucking but you the hairlining, I forget his name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they I hated that interview. By the way, I couldn't make it past twenty minutes with the interview because that that nigga.
Speaker 1: I mean, just look at their YouTube page. It's iHeart dot com for slash Live for Slash Power one on five to one. So these niggas, I hearted up.
Speaker 2: Are you saying what I'm talking about with Jasmin Crockett get or they ain't call on to you this she's just he not no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no, So this that's not that's not a thing of me saying about I know what I get what you're talking about, the policies I'm saying. That's a mouthpiece like y'all don't like her as a mouthpiece of saying things that y'all think should be.
Speaker 3: Saying because it's because of the package.
Speaker 1: I'll hit you with your favorite lines from Kendrick bro A lot of opinions and no power to carry them.
Speaker 2: She got a lot of Let me show this black woman. I like.
Speaker 3: Where I wondered talking about where's the what power are y'all looking for because the power the collective.
Speaker 1: Versus That's why I always bring up Nina Turner because Nina Turner has lived and walked that walk. Jasmine Crocton is not gonna walk that walk because if she does, she's gonna be out here. We even in sailing up by herself.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. She even said that. Did you see her Breakfast club interview?
Speaker 1: Yes, nigga, Yeah, she was saying a lot of ship.
Speaker 3: I think you know what I'm saying by her leaning it.
Speaker 4: I think she will abandon her political siding if she gets to collect on her legal cases.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. I think she would, but.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna be able to collect on her legal cases.
Speaker 3: That bitch did it.
Speaker 2: So Breaking Points had this lady who was like the CFB chair or something like that. There. She was educated, she was smart. She that lady was excellent. Bro man, I gotta find Yeah, she's black, black as fuck, and she's probably a freaking Democrat, But the way she carried herself, she's educated, she's smart. That was a woman. I looked at it. I was like, that woman is smart.
Speaker 3: Who is she? What's her district?
Speaker 2: She was a part of the government, Bro. No, she was part of the unelected government, the shadow government. But she was a part of the Consumer Finance Bureau or where she was one of the people who fight the mergers and acquisitions.
Speaker 3: That's the part that I'm sure you're about Lena Khan. The no.
Speaker 2: She was like, hello, that's the guy. She was right under him, Brol. There was a lady from the CFPB and they had made an article about her on bright Bart and she was like, I'm not that you talking about. She ain't said it like that, but uh, I'll find an interview, bro, and I'll get a chance to watch it later. You're like, oh, I see what you mean. She carries herself like a nice educated person like Jazon CROs claims to be educated, but care herself like a black hood rat. Like I don't given a funk if you educated, If you're still a hood rat, what was the point of your education?
Speaker 3: So you don't you don't like Jason because she comes up with the hitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, she's just a hood rad in government.
Speaker 1: My problem is that she's got a lot of opinion no power to carry it.
Speaker 4: But do you not see her as the democratic criminal to a Margine Taylor.
Speaker 1: No, no, Margaret Taylor actually has hours even though she's idiots.
Speaker 2: And she's smarter than her i'na agree down there for a second talk about no, no, no, I was about to say, goddamn, he's your typical I got a degree something smart type bitch like like, no, bitch, you're not smart because you gotta.
Speaker 1: Agree, you can follow. You gotta be some form of like yeah, but again, no power if you can't do it, like, that's the problem. That's why democrats are.
Speaker 3: Is in the Democrat republican thing.
Speaker 4: When I'm talking about power, like, I mean, one one goddamn politician and one small ass district can't gonna have any power.
Speaker 3: Whats whatever?
Speaker 1: One one small but she's not even like remember look at.
Speaker 2: Yes said her mind, and nobody.
Speaker 3: Say he has power? Do you? Yes?
Speaker 1: He has swing? He has Bernie said, say what he is now?
Speaker 2: I like twenty sixteen, that's what I want to get. He saw that important fucking the Ukraine War as a like in our independent.
Speaker 3: In our.
Speaker 1: He's always been back Bernie. So that's not different at all.
Speaker 4: One, But so in my when I have those conversations with y'all on the side, it's not a prodemn or nothing like that. I like, I'm one of those folks like I'm not a I'm not a left of rights.
Speaker 3: I like I do a lot of search.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this question, how did you look at that propaganda?
Speaker 3: For me, it was propaganda because.
Speaker 4: I am worried about the US's relationship.
Speaker 3: With with the U N and NATO and and the rest of our allies. The no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: What I'm getting at is the America first bullshit that they're pushing as a facade, because if it was America first, they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be pulling as much as they're pulling.
Speaker 4: But when it comes to world policing, and I'm not saying this because I'm military.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it because I came from that and I got the travel the world.
Speaker 4: Their thing, the World Police sing is actually beneficial to America. It might not make sense in economy is economy.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, they're not. They're not stopping that, but they're not going to do it based on NATO. They've got to do it based on it benefits America.
Speaker 3: Trump. But Trump made a deal where he gets with a trillion from Ukraine. Now, yeah, I don't know the minerals. It's just it's still there's still a paycheck for trillion dollars. But when I'm getting that, it doesn't all right? All right, this is why I have an issue with it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go ahead and paint the broad scroke with the not the broad bush and precise Uh what did they use to weaponize the civil rights movement? Uh?
Speaker 3: Doctor King Malcolm X and all those others.
Speaker 4: What did they they they try to categorize that as communism, right, they.
Speaker 3: Tried to say that it was communist beliefs. They tried to label them as communists. So will we get full blown actual complaint compliance with communism? I e. Putin the postal trial of communists right behind China. That's why I that's why I'm looking at like that.
Speaker 4: And if it's a risky thing in Ukraine, I don't believe in sending money to other countries and go ahead and like supporting it. But the fact that little fucking sector of the check.
Speaker 3: Republic and all that is putting off a good fight.
Speaker 4: To where you Russia is bankrupt in itself, but it's also Ukraine doesn't like black folks. We're talking about this. Before I went on ghost mode for the podcast where Ukraine ain't necessarily the most pro black place. But I'm looking at it from just the the realistic standpoint of y'all use communism the weaponize our ship, but y'all are okay with communism when it's this person and advancing them, weaponizing uh and attacking the the I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Stop right there. I'm gonna stop you right there. I want everyone to realize we didn't tell this niggas stitch on himself go ahead, whom myself, No, the other the other dark Oh yeah, but I'm like, damn, you call me a dark one. You said the other one? You mother fun Anyway, I'm getting dark.
Speaker 4: Because when you really revisit history, they call all the Civil Rights Act of as communists.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm like, I'm calling they're they're calling uh, what is it? It's like the pot calling the kettle black or something like that.
Speaker 4: It's one of those situations to me because they're obviously actively siding with the communist nations or and public political leaders in other countries, and then it's not being called out for that, and and we I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what is going to come in in game of it.
Speaker 4: So I don't have a excuse me, a full thought out, like uh.
Speaker 3: Argument for you guys. But that's where I'm standing on that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I don't get what I'm saying to you is all right, let's go back that whole the whole way the government has been structured the last couple of years since Obama is I feel like all that weird ship like the western countries do we need to get the fuck out of that social fucking agreement when it comes to like Europe, and there's no reason for Europe, most of Europe to be an ally to us. They don't provide anything. They're not gonna provide soldiers, and I gotta fight. They don't even have fucking money. Everybody's going broke in the way, so can.
Speaker 3: I can I I'm gonna cut you off on that. You though they do when we're demployed in those locations.
Speaker 4: There are there are soldiers from those countries there there are I seem like I'm talking about boots on ground, there are soldiers from those other countries. There we have, let's say, in regard to like the bulk of it, but there's because of us interest we probably have fifty to seventy percent of the boots on ground, but they do provide the other thirty percent. And those guys that they provide are not their country.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I no, no, it ain't. I ain't talk about their country. I'm talking about when we're in the Middle and all that ship like.
Speaker 2: That that we're talking about Europe.
Speaker 3: But we have a whole Okay.
Speaker 2: They're only in the they're only in Middle East because we're there. If we were, they would be fighting for their own interest.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 4: You got to go back to the the the the history of the you gotta look at the World War One and World War Two.
Speaker 3: It does affect America in the GD so we Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It affects our the overall world economy, and the American's economy drives off the economy.
Speaker 2: That twitch. The economy was very different between before World War one and one.
Speaker 3: I know that I'm talking about put a fair trade of everything and for the minerals.
Speaker 4: Obviously, the war is based off of for what resources and territory like, it's a bigger picture. I'm not obligous to that. I know the broad scope of it, but it's a I think it's a quick core pro kind of situation when it comes to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what what I'm saying is me and you agree, But that's Europe have not been holding the end of the bargain. We're not getting anything. But that's gonna have mais.
Speaker 3: Without now actually without I can't give up.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say too much because I will compromise some about myself, but we we are there doing some things that is not public knowledge. That's why I when I talk to you guys about it. On the side, I'm not defending the US, but I am pretty to knowledge of things that from when I was active duty. And even folks that I know there are that aren't your basic fucking cafeteria.
Speaker 3: You know, folks or people that those I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I knew people for this guy I know he got shot. I was like, how did you getting shot? He said, Nigga. I was in fucking West Africa. I can't remember the he said, some country, but I know West Africa. Like, why the fun are we there? We know that stuff.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is that's not that's not for African purposes, that's for that's for American Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like look at look at the politics of it all, and like.
Speaker 4: Somewhat similar to the drug trade, like the like the organized Italian mobs, the the cartel and even the b m F if you want to consider them and all that, but it's not for the the.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is we want to speak up.
Speaker 2: Some of these countries that that strategic partnership is not bearing out with those countries.
Speaker 3: Like I don't I don't think you're right on that. I don't think right on that.
Speaker 4: And again we'll talk about it when we go off or right right?
Speaker 3: Can it when I say it?
Speaker 2: Don't say it? A Doult said, we're off.
Speaker 3: But what I'm getting I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 1: We can talk about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Sham probably knows what I'm talking about, but we were No, I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure he knows, but we we are getting something out of it that that's not going to be in any type of news, news, broadcast, reporting, social media and nothing like that.
Speaker 2: If he knows that, and he already knows, he knows more than what you know, why would he want to end those relationships?
Speaker 3: That's what what I think he's trying to do the same thing he's doing with your It ain't the fact that he wants to end it.
Speaker 4: He's not thinking politically. He's trying to privatize everything. There's always been a dollar attached to him. That's if you look at the nature of his tactics and how he's been moving. It ain't been a political nothing's been political versus a Biden and Obama and all that, the things that y'all hate about them, and even with the bushes and all that, there was a political agenda to it.
Speaker 3: Trump is not a political agenda.
Speaker 2: Is a world I don't think it is that.
Speaker 4: I think they are trying to privatize the fuck out of Americas and American services, which I ain't gonna say is a wrong thing, But the way that they what it has for us, and how a strategy deplaces us and the world perspective does not help because in the low of all that, it also is weakening our our our superpower of the military force, the way that they're.
Speaker 3: Taking things and breaking things down. Even in the de.
Speaker 4: I I don't necessarily agree with DEI who with it stands for it because diversity should.
Speaker 3: Be in everything.
Speaker 4: They are very much so weakening are our advantage, and it's for a very narrow mindset of nationalism and all that. I think that that's been pushed. I don't think Trump is necessarily all into the nationalist ship. I think he just wants to go ahead and strike a deal and set himself up and his family up for the long haul, as long as he's the guy that the ring is being kissed on. But it's it's way more than It's not conspiracy. It's not like if if you.
Speaker 2: Do you watch, do you watch Steve Bannon?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think so who you should?
Speaker 2: He's an asshole? But did you watch what Jeremy Sack said as well?
Speaker 4: Oh, Steve Banner, the guy, the guy that was in the first Trump talking, I know I know what Trump.
Speaker 2: I think he's talking to what Trump believes.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 3: I know that. Did I watch that?
Speaker 4: And I think that what he's saying that he's putting it out there. But Trump's I think Trump ship is small skill versus what the overall usage of those that.
Speaker 3: Are pulling the strings. I don't think Trump is the puppet master in this. He's not the puppet master.
Speaker 4: We know that.
Speaker 2: But that's that's like the whole Like, technically, I don't believe Joe Biden really ran his last administration.
Speaker 4: I think I think I think Biden was.
Speaker 3: Conspirator in it. I think it was.
Speaker 2: I think he was there for probably the first year and the rest of them just like yeah, he ain't based.
Speaker 4: Off of I think based off of how we've seen things work out. I think he did actually interfere with that. Like when him not pulling out like that, I think he tried.
Speaker 2: To do that's the first year. That was a I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean by That's why I said I don't agree with that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't pull out.
Speaker 3: He got something a few minutes later.
Speaker 2: I like to inform ORTHODOXI unorthodox opinion.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I think you have a more informed opinion than you give yourself credit for. I just think a lot of what you want to say, like, look, you are away.
Speaker 4: I feel like you the dude that tell people don't sell cracked in the neighborhood, but you still someone heroin feel.
Speaker 2: I feel like you want my honest opinion, I could do it in like two minutes. No, that's in a minute. I feel like the Democrats and the Republicans are very similar. But this form of the Democrats has been around for at least the last twenty to thirty years, and I think they are peaked, like you're not going to get anything out of them. The form of Republicans, they've changed at least two or three times. The Tea Party failed to take over the party, but they did annoy the party, the Maga Party. The Maga Party did take over the party, and I was more on the Democrats side when it comes to like Occupy Wall Street. I loved them, they were part of the thing, but then I saw them they always sell out their left flank. That's why I don't believe in their left flank. Republicans call them weak, and I know why they are, because they are weak. They always posed as a person who grew up in the Obama era. In the Bush era, we have Democrats, the regular people out here supporting a war in Ukraine, regardless of what you think for a Democrat should never support war. But I've noticed as I got older, Democrats have supported every fucking war. But the left flank is like nah, no wars, no wars. But they always fold the right side of the Republican Party they may have folded, but they changed. The Tea Party is just an extension of the Mega Party.
Speaker 3: Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're not extreme.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is they're they're the same. They are the natural kind of temperance of a really reactive movement. T Party was reacted to everything's terrible and blah blah blah blah blah. But then that morphed into the maga of no, we want America first white man.
Speaker 4: What he just said though, makes me think and I think I was a part of that grouping of it. Uh democratic, but demos benefited from a lot of the The Democrats benefited from the wartime and the Bush and Obama product. What created the jobs that we need. A lot of Democrats there go into the military or not or they basically they they created more jobs at the time versus a Republican where they didn't.
Speaker 2: Know they Bro Obama is a liar.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: When I say that, I'm not talking about and all that I'm talking about, like the blue collar jobs with way were the blue collar jobs which weren't paying the most. That's what that's the world they know and not only say my side because I joined, you know, I developed and blue out of that and all that. But it's a lot of blue collar.
Speaker 2: To be fair, you are a blue collar, but you're just on the top of the blue collar workers. White. Yeah, white collar people don't work with blue collars. Correct. Yeah, you're whether you're know it or not, you got white collar p but you blue collar.
Speaker 3: You're very blue, like the most white blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like color doesn't interact with the front line.
Speaker 2: Some of them do, but not the way.
Speaker 1: We interact with We interact with the white collar front line, which is basically engineers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't work with the physical laser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, physical labor. But some of those white collar blue collar engineer engineers are kind of in the middle. It's kind of weird because I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm a light blue. I know where I know what you get because I.
Speaker 1: Know you're blue pinnacle, you're the pinacle.
Speaker 4: Look, don't know the role that you don't hear me when I say I actually don't have to talk to people what I do because I understand this side.
Speaker 3: I can actually just.
Speaker 4: Step over and be in my own little box and only talking like one direct report.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is you have direct control over your blue collar workers. Most white collar workers have no no, no, no, nothing with them, Like got when I think of white collar, I'm more thinking of just the management class you are. But you won't look at the management class. Don'ton't look at you the same as you are.
Speaker 4: Like I'm an executive versus an executive class that literally the past two whiker isn't a.
Speaker 2: Mid level executive. But like it's the problem is we're talking about technologies, Like when it comes to.
Speaker 3: The field, yeah, yeah, yeah, when it comes.
Speaker 2: To the tech people, all of them think they're white collar, but not all white collar.
Speaker 3: Field. I am very attached to the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it'll benefit you more because the company work, I.
Speaker 3: Only do what's funny.
Speaker 4: What's funny is I actually there was that's a strategic group though, because like when they comes down, the company is not doing well because the economy or starting, the first side that they cut is the white collar side. That's the top over side. So when our company, the white collars, like they just did a massive, massive cut of a lot of folks that are remote passed the headquarters and affect the blue collar side.
Speaker 3: So I purposely placed myself where I am in continue to grow for real whiles.
Speaker 4: But it's not a part that you it's not a side that you cut, because when she goes south, they don't want to affect those that are actually getting things movie versus the saying they're providing intangible results.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're like, they don't cut customer sorry for you cut like you.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, yeah, I believe we have the customer service alone.
Speaker 2: Customers, man, I like, I like white blue collar because I see what you're saying. I like that.
Speaker 3: That's what I called it.
Speaker 4: That because the world, if I want to be an asshole, I don't have to talk of my blue side at all. I don't have to talk to the front front, front line laborers. But I came from that, Like, I wasn't one of those. I was an interned and I became a manager. And it actually does affect the way that you see not all guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're black, so that's kind of always gonna be your path. I got. I don't know too many. Well, let me from where you like, Usually black people have to work and move their way up. I mean, it's just what you're unless you know somebody.
Speaker 1: And we and we have to fight for every promotion we get or.
Speaker 2: You just get another job every every month, Like I ain't gonna promote me two years. I'm out.
Speaker 1: I just now.
Speaker 3: I just now with this company.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying that, like even when I got here, it's on where I don't feel like I have to outwork everybody. It ain't uh because I'm black thing and like that, Like I'm able to play the political system of being on.
Speaker 3: This side of corporate America.
Speaker 1: But I feel on that everybody if he's on the hardest working motherfucker because I came in and busted my ass for the first six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it, nigga, you had three jobs.
Speaker 1: And I was busting my ass everyone and the.
Speaker 2: Nigga did the funniest ship he had. Like say this if you don't like the nigga had multiple jobs, was half fast that one job he had one job. They're like, damn, you're working hard exactly.
Speaker 1: You always need you always needed, you always need to go full throttle whatever job is new. It's just like having multiple women. You gotta always make it. You gotta search your dominance.
Speaker 2: And cruise exactly. It search your dominance and then cruise Like damn, dude, you've been working hard. You're like, that's just because I ain't got no other job right now. I will be slipping off soon.
Speaker 1: But again, companies don't care as long as you slip off from the right moment. The problem niggas is niggas trying to slip up for a long time, and it's like, Bro, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: You have this with their situation, They're gonna give you a lot of whatever. You know, I didn't think they would do that for you. But that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean when you see like the stuff I've got, and it's like, man, I beat inflation multiple times off in my last promotion cycle, and I plan on doing that ship again.
Speaker 4: I look all right, I ain't gonna lie once this title I got now, and walking back to Texas, I laughed because I was telling my wife. I was like, well, no more direct reports from my ass Like I'm a performance manager now, I ain't gotta talk to nobody.
Speaker 3: Give me the numbers, analytics. I'm gonna tell y'all how tox.
Speaker 2: How much you're gonna cheat on her?
Speaker 1: This nigga always turned everything into Man, now that you got so much, baby.
Speaker 3: I love you. I don't know what this nigga, is I love you everything?
Speaker 1: I mean now from New Jersey to Big.
Speaker 4: Bro, like I get my I don't have to think state you mean New Jersey to California.
Speaker 3: That's what this is the thing that y'all don't get me credical.
Speaker 4: I finess the funk out of the timing because I knew I had to get based off a performance. In my performance, kicker, I get a raise, and then when they want me and they have to offer me more money, and then I.
Speaker 1: Do mean in California. Yeah, as you're saying California, California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I timed it all like the way in my advantage.
Speaker 4: So now I'm about to get like a fifteen to twenty percent kicker in what I was making this year.
Speaker 2: The only way I would live in California if I want a fucking lottery, I'm gonna tell you all that. Now you still don't get broken as no, no, no, no no, it's just like there's no.
Speaker 1: He says he moved there after winning the lottery, not he got the lottery and no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, A hundred one hundred million plus because like the school system is like I don't know if you ever met somebody from about la uh or northern California. There was some bright bright children.
Speaker 3: I lived in both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bright bright children, bright bright children.
Speaker 1: He's saying inadvertently that you actually are very smart, even though yeah, I'm I'm a.
Speaker 2: Pick blue state, but not New York. Not New York, but not in California. It's just the everything else.
Speaker 3: Which was funny. I don't understand why it is that way out there, but you are right, Like the education I got there. When I had to move back to Chicago, I legitimately felt superior.
Speaker 2: I never met a dumb person from California, but I have met airheads from California. But they're not dumb. They're just airheads.
Speaker 4: Because of the the you know, upbringing, the one to be free flowing and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're not dumb though, Like that's hard to see. Nobody think like they're dumb. I'm like, they're not. When I say California, I do mean like, la uh uh, I've met some the dumb motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: So californiaugs most good on niggas speak with the most proper fucking accent.
Speaker 2: It's not even the way he speaks like the nigga not dumb. He's just a nigga. Like I know a lot of niggas like that down here.
Speaker 4: What's funny is I would have actually entertained California, had opportunities, but I just the cost of living.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna get me there because if I do move there, you ain't buying no house. I ain't buying real estate out there.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, you gotta have like one hundred million plus out there, because you ain't. You don't live like a peon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like the hood houses are a million dollar album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing that living hood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I got an auntie out there that she's had her house for years and she's not in the hood, but she's not in the white neighborhoods and her house is the million dollar house.
Speaker 1: It must be nice. And then they come to another area and suck up the economy because they got all this money.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: It's funny looking at the history of cot though, Like if anybody like lived the history of Comptent, that's shit, like based out perfect picture.
Speaker 1: I mean shit, the history of the city out there, Alamina before it burned out.
Speaker 3: Live I lived out, but that's where the black Panthers work.
Speaker 1: I mean, what other place do you think would be very very pro black and suddenly had problems?
Speaker 3: Well, most folks.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is that's the thing niggas don't when they talk about nord California.
Speaker 3: They don't realize that they think it's southern California, California, Californian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 4: They call some of those places to the Mississippi of the north or the west because the black panther issues.
Speaker 3: And even Fruitvale Station, the movie with Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan that was in recent time of San Francisco, like it ain't it ain't all peaches and cream.
Speaker 5: We like oranges, which they got mangos. I'm something like that.
Speaker 3: But don't don't let them know that you know how to read.
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't care if you read anymore because they've got other things for your black ass.
Speaker 4: What's actually when we speak about some of the stuff of education. Actually here I'm upset fact that they don't like black panther face out.
Speaker 2: Oh they sucked themselves over. And then oh, ship, did you do a blackout on on Friday? Ship? Ain't even ask I thought you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. I did do a blackout because I don't need to buy things. I buy in bulk from the beginning.
Speaker 2: That's good. Everybody did they blackout following the OL shopping FBI in format.
Speaker 5: I mostly already to go to the black places. I was confused, like do I just I just have to like go there and show my face.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, you know that's mean, yeah, the black places.
Speaker 5: So I mean.
Speaker 2: Out of that.
Speaker 1: You you already do it. So somebody come up to you and goes, hey, man, we need to black out, like nigga, have you seen my life? Well, well I haven't really. All right, Well shut the funk up. I mean we know who you are.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Well, good thing. You're gonna get your taxes back this year and be rich for a month like every not a month.
Speaker 1: You're gonna stress that ship in the three you know, I.
Speaker 5: Mean technically yeah, I just I put it on the bills.
Speaker 4: This used to be my least favorite time of year when I when I was a month of black communities because he used to piss me off to see a.
Speaker 3: Family of four and and talk about you let me get Geordans everybody.
Speaker 2: That's what I like that.
Speaker 3: He used to piss me off.
Speaker 1: Every time I go in there.
Speaker 3: It's like you the same nigga dollars about. Yeah, we go all against some Jordan's.
Speaker 1: They need them, bro, of course, Bro, they needed the Jordan's.
Speaker 3: That drove me crazy. Man, that's what I knew. I think that's when I realized that it was a different.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn in minding, nigga, you already had the Georgia's.
Speaker 1: He already had the Jordan's, but I ain't got a family, and thank you for proving us right, thank you for proving no.
Speaker 3: No, no, that's the thing. I didn't have a family five and I didn't need my income.
Speaker 5: To give them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, nigga, he's about Georgians by yourself exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm judging the niggas.
Speaker 4: They got a family in sex and they talking about let me go ahead with a full lock as soon as we get our income tax.
Speaker 2: Some niggas don't do for themselves without doing for others.
Speaker 3: You already man, example on this podcast.
Speaker 2: No I don't. I me and my son ain't got no matching ship because that niggas shoes well, matter of fact, he do have some nice shoes, but they were like second hand and whatever Mama be trying to do that ship. I'm not paying on eighty dollars for on baby shoes. You're fucking food.
Speaker 1: That's him has one pill.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it was like fifty dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a good right now, he got some Jordan. Once he getting the thirty dollars, I'm like, okay, nigga.
Speaker 3: That nigga's been walking around in some the mellow balls because they look like little kids shoes.
Speaker 2: That was like, I love mellow shoes, but I won't buy them.
Speaker 3: I won't buy them for me, but they look perfect for kids.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, and they run cheap because nobody's buying pool and they're always himself.
Speaker 2: So I think I think he says as well he does.
Speaker 3: Actually, uh, there that chick.
Speaker 2: There was ah Saprina shoes fake Koby's. Bro, there's some fake Kobe so go look at them. Sabrina too's sabrinas.
Speaker 5: Yeah they are fake Kobe. Yeah they look.
Speaker 3: I'm Kobe still ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I rather wait for the Kobe's but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not about to get my son no matches. She was like, I don't give the about that, nigga.
Speaker 2: We're taking pictures so you might get them.
Speaker 3: And we're taking pictures but that ain't gonna be a streak closed.
Speaker 2: It's oh, are you wearing suits and ship nigga pictures?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know picture no man, you gotta do it, man, somebody gotta do We're.
Speaker 3: Doing the suits that we're doing, jeans and the white T shirt to keep this nigga.
Speaker 1: Says, somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Then what kind of suits y'all got on?
Speaker 3: I'm wearing some very like generic nikes. He it was cute in the picture. He was baby feet. That's when he had the cute baby feet. And my wife was wearing uh generic shoes too. We we keep our ship very.
Speaker 1: Tasteful because somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're not taking another family pick until we have our second.
Speaker 1: Somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 2: We got time, bro, take as many pictures as you can, because I take pictures about the expensive family pick that like you gotta go and pay twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: It's a pictures that we do have.
Speaker 4: Actually, we both won off Instagram swee Steaks, which is pretty dope. Like we got like two thousand plus dollar porchras done for free because we entered some kind of sweet steaks on Instagram and.
Speaker 2: No picture work two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Hell, I don't disagree with you, but the fact I didn't picture it for it, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I mean more power to you, but I wish I would. We got she wanted to get this photographer. They said ten thousand dollars for her pictures. Bitch, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand dollars for what a couple of sloppy timings for the whole family.
Speaker 2: Na she published and ship Bro, she's real famous. But I was like, fuck you, Bro, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't care your published.
Speaker 6: Look for for about five hundred dollars, my brother to fly out a hundred dollars in the here, come out there and hook y'all five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I will sham to take picture bigga.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I'm cirgulate your pictures. Though they are fucking gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Though probably are gorgeous.
Speaker 2: But I paid that.
Speaker 7: I paid a little price there they put on that ship were thousand dollars. Second Family Pictures was like a really credited partner. It could have a photo photographer, but again it was free.
Speaker 1: Again, I will pay sham a thousand dollars before.
Speaker 2: I do it.
Speaker 3: I would have never. I would never.
Speaker 8: Three years ago, did you ever give him his pictures?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was yeah, you al came just like at a real, real bad time. I just ain't talking about it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't worried about it. I got the raws, but I'm just like, uh. She was like, is he gonna do anything to him? She brought it up.
Speaker 1: I was like, he doing it.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's what.
Speaker 2: Defending.
Speaker 1: Always defend your boy. Always black man, black man, black man, got a black man, gotta stick together. So now we defended your brother. Even when you wrong, We're gonna defend you.
Speaker 2: Because I told her sort of the other pictures, she was like, those aren't like that though. I said, he ain't got the time to do it. He got he got in that storm.
Speaker 8: He lost his house.
Speaker 2: I made up all kind of ship, bro I did lose this nigga.
Speaker 3: Lost the whole house.
Speaker 1: He lost the whole house.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, apartment.
Speaker 1: This nigga had to move. Everything went down.
Speaker 9: I had to replace some computer parts because the storm knocked some of my ship up. I ain't have computer for a little bit.
Speaker 5: And that sou.
Speaker 2: Told me that would give you. He wasn't gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: I just gotta start.
Speaker 5: Everything was down, so I couldn't work for the whole time.
Speaker 9: Uh, Georgia Power had its own but I'm on the Georgia Power thing where you get a set amount. So even though we didn't get any power that month, still had to pay two fifty really rent will still do.
Speaker 1: The rent rent thing. You pretty much knew how that was gonna go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but remember the jobs I worked weren't open, so I had to Yeah, how probably you judged that and fitted from Joe Biden, I went instantly towards the rent. Yeah I remember.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, did you actually claim your femur ship?
Speaker 5: No, because I was still insured at the USA, And.
Speaker 1: No, nigga, you can get both.
Speaker 5: No, nigga, they wouldn't look like, hey, yeah, no.
Speaker 4: You got you got this, nigga, You've got three people who you know who are your female nigga?
Speaker 1: God damn it, I hate black niggas.
Speaker 2: Hello, Or you just trying to get him at the fraud the government.
Speaker 1: No, I was trying to get him to get his piece of the pot. The fraud of the government would be making us some ship that didn't happen to him. This ship did happen to him.
Speaker 2: I'm with you now.
Speaker 1: I hear what you're saying, because, especially especially knowing people who work at FET, They're like, yeah, people don't even know they can call in and they basically gonna get it. I'm like, what do you mean they're gonna get it? Yeah, just call in and tell them like, hey, this ship happened to me and my renters insurance or whatever. It's not covering my groceries, like this my dad the third thing, and then claim it all and they're like the same. Black people don't know. I was just eating rice, man, exactly exactly last time I saw it. God, damn man, you ain't ship.
Speaker 2: You still got time to claim the nigga, which I think you do.
Speaker 1: No, No, he doesn't, he doesn't. They closed that window. They closed the window within like a month, and for that time I thought opening.
Speaker 2: I thought Trump opened it back up when he first got back in and gave him some more. No, some people in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was just for that was justs That was just for optics.
Speaker 2: There was a lot more places in South Carolina. They got affected. Yeah, South Carolina host a job. South Carolina's fucking poor as fucked up. I didn't know that, but you don't get a lot of money. You could buy a lot of land in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Not just a lot of land. You can buy everything in South Carolina, be coups of people's animals.
Speaker 2: Farms, people in South Carolina's I thought it.
Speaker 1: Was there's like there's like five million.
Speaker 2: I just thought there was. No it is a lot of people.
Speaker 3: You just know.
Speaker 2: You talk about North Carolina. South Carolina got like two old on. South Carolina got like five million people. North Carolina then got like ten because.
Speaker 5: Just Texas has two point three million.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I told you. I mean, yeah, he just googled it. I'm right, said nigga.
Speaker 1: South Carolina population point four million.
Speaker 2: Nigga, said nigga.
Speaker 1: North Carolina's population is five point four Nigga.
Speaker 5: You wrong.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Nigga, that's five point four million people.
Speaker 2: They got a house, Nigga, they must be on the other side of South Carolina. Because I'm in North Carolina. I don't see nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't, because most of the niggas live in the country, like South Carolina. There's there's literally two cities Columbia Charleston.
Speaker 2: Okay, everything nobody say that then, because ain't nobody else say that. I'm like, bro, I was in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Remember the time we went to where my where my cousins live, and we were able to see like all the lands stretching for eight for a mile. They're like, yeah, all that ship down there, does all this shit down, here's us, all this shit over, here's us. I'm like, we got all this land and we ain't we ain't doing nothing with the Like well, i mean you know, I'm like, we got all this land and we ain't doing nothing with it. You know, that's exactly what they said.
Speaker 2: You know, he's like, no, nigga, like you're supposed to do something with Itiga. You can put trailers, tiny homes, Nigga. Trainers ain't expensive. You get a trailer for a good one for like three thousands.
Speaker 1: Like when we when we talk about black people having land and stuff, it's like black people have stuff.
Speaker 2: We don't use stuff. No, no, no, some black people have stuff. Some black people not a lot.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm talking about niggas in the South.
Speaker 2: Person in Georgia who got that land? Taking about the domain, Yeah, didn't.
Speaker 1: Didn't Crump come in there and bust the niggas up.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened after that. I just got taken that Crump came in there and bust the niggas up.
Speaker 1: Crump the lawyer. The lawyer, Yeah, he helped a black family. It looked good for a outect lawyer.
Speaker 6: To go with the black family.
Speaker 3: I'm to the beach and the SUP with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then California gave this stuff back, was like, we're sorry, and it's like.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 3: They didn't give me nothing back. They didn't give them the land back and the beaches.
Speaker 4: That's an Orange Kennty California, one of the most expensive properties in California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, they screwed them over.
Speaker 4: I didn't know Hunderson Beach was black owned, because least that's why I lived when I was there in the ministry.
Speaker 2: I guess you're right. Yeah, Miami used to be black on.
Speaker 5: I can believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can believe that.
Speaker 1: But is he wrong though? That's the part that matters. Is he wrong?
Speaker 2: I see from.
Speaker 3: The biggest problem with black property owner is not the fact that we don't know black people sell it or the children selling for like a quick dollar, but.
Speaker 2: They don't well that's too long. That's next generation. Most people ain't trying to be richen in this generation. But that's where a Riker was right. You got to wait to come a generation. Are you better than the last?
Speaker 4: That's the biggest fault of black people going to America. We don't want to worry about the what is it a generational wealth we're.
Speaker 3: Worried about now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that. Sometimes you like, uh, like if I brought my house, I would never want to stay down there, but I can see in a hundred years that place might be something. So I never want to stand on fucking brown with Georgia. If you know where it's at you're black. Oh yeah, nigga, No, you don't have to stay there.
Speaker 3: You just got to keep the retain of property in your name and pay the taxes.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 3: I know that hasn't done. Don't get it twisted.
Speaker 5: Just saying the taxes. You kind of saying that a little lightly.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm like, that'd be thirty forty acres, but like, ain't nothing there, bro nothing.
Speaker 4: So when I say that whatever the house was value that when they when it was paid off in the home, you're paying that taxes.
Speaker 3: That's why you don't want to get it revalued until you're ready to sell that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're drinking whale water, bro Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when I say just played attaches, they are only paying like a couple of hundred dollars every year. If you think about it being in the family for generations.
Speaker 5: We're talking about the old one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not like us. We fuck.
Speaker 2: Hey, if I was making a philly and I'm putting mayonnaise on it, what kind of manames wouldy'all use?
Speaker 1: We already had this and the answers Helmets whatever that one Germany German.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I don't know. I don't eat maynames maps, I need a may name.
Speaker 1: At all. But I know enough to know that Helmets is the best.
Speaker 2: I thought niggas like, dude, That's what I'm saying. I was looking at between that.
Speaker 1: Said, or you can just start being a nigga and used Mirakle with your damn team.
Speaker 2: I don't do miracle well. My wife like Miracle Well. I don't like Marica Well, you.
Speaker 3: Know what miracle whip was made out of, But I do read it. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: Because that's what I grew up on. I used to hate it, Maile, I didn't know it was mail. I was an adult.
Speaker 3: Didn't want us to know how good it was.
Speaker 2: That's salad dressing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember remember when they that was one of the things where man's hit the brother. They trying to hide all the good ship.
Speaker 2: From the apparents eat miracle whip. I don't my wife is I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get blame niggas, can you blame.
Speaker 3: I started I started eating helmets. After a while, I'm like, oh that this is delicious.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I don't know the difference. I was eating dudes, my tutor. That's what I'm saying. I'm gonna makee tune of two, That's what I was like, what's should I get? All right, I'm gonna try to right now.
Speaker 3: You gotta try the whole, you know, making your own it's just egg egg.
Speaker 2: Like, well, we gotta we gotta whip that ship. Though, don't you.
Speaker 3: Put in if you got one of those hand blenders, make.
Speaker 2: You rich your hand blender, like you gotta I got sta nigga, nigga, you can.
Speaker 1: Get a hand blender at fucking what was that ross, nigga? That is not that expensive?
Speaker 2: That fansome man hand man swers name a rich bro dollars b spensive bro ten dollars, brog you know.
Speaker 1: Spend fucking when you go to when you go to McDonald's, you got here collar lifetyle.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I'm for right now.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: If I was rich, nigga, I'd be telling you to take your bitch ass to the container store and get a real mix of bitch.
Speaker 2: Get a stand man, that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Foods and get that forty dollars.
Speaker 2: Nah, I go get my jomb for what's the name of that place with a where the friends. We gotta put it all together. Yeah, you go get one from man. You gotta put it together, which always funny.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to put the blender together, probably.
Speaker 5: Saying that I wanted to blender when you first you got tempered the glass.
Speaker 6: Right, you be fucking We were like, hey, man, what's this TV? Yeah, you gotta put the motherboard against the thing.
Speaker 2: About it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they be like, yeah, put the motherboard together. All you need is a soldery guy, which is available on H thirteen. Like, god damn it not always back there.
Speaker 4: I remember when I bought a bed from them like I even had to put the accent pieces of the head bro together.
Speaker 2: I'm like, God, damn it, I broke that bed bro. I'm telling you, I was one of the first days I broke. I was like, I was a man. Then I realized it was a bid for one idea was like, okay, I ain't really that impressive intro state, right.
Speaker 4: That's literally how every furniture story in Europe is. That's that's how they roll. Like I thought it was just like kid. Then you go there like, oh, ship, this is call y'allself heard.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting this ship together.
Speaker 3: That's Europe. That's that's that's the Europe. Uh. You gotta pay for somebody to come and do it for you.
Speaker 2: Oh nigga, I'm putting this shit together.
Speaker 3: When I moved Italy Yo, it was like, okay, putting.
Speaker 2: Together for thirty dollars. But I'm stack the handed man. I remember I told uh uh Simmy. Simmy was doing somewhere his yard or whatever, and then I was like, I said sometimes he was like I said, it's ten dollars.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: He's like, man, hell no, I ain't gonna pay nobody to do it because hes gonna fuck my wife. I was like, Nigga, what if you see a nigga out working hard, he gonna fuck your wife.
Speaker 1: I'm like, on top of that, it's like, Nigga, that's not your wife.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't tell then.
Speaker 5: He didn't know that back then.
Speaker 2: He can't tell that.
Speaker 1: Hold this nigga accountable the same way we hold these dumb ass motherfuckers who think I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Man a fast sat Na bro last that nigga. He just he hard. He don't listen nobody hardhead and didn't think you know everything. So that's what it is. Let that nigga do. Everybody got their things about himself.
Speaker 1: Here's whatever, man, I know the things about myself because Sham will tell me. He's like, you sure you.
Speaker 2: Want to know he does? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You sure you want to know?
Speaker 2: Different me and Sham, are you black liberty?
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't think that words different. I just think the difference here is I'm willing to accept the reality of things where.
Speaker 2: Black not he lies, he lies to himself. You would never lie to yourself. You're lying to yourself in the opposite direction. Like niggas just a fire. Nigga is a wildfire. The whole house is burning down, like niggas just the kitchen, fuck that house, the house.
Speaker 3: And that that.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yeah, I can sometimes be a bit over, a bit on the over overreacting side. I catch myself with that from time to time.
Speaker 2: But you're never unprepared, so it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, that's when I stayed ready because like Beyonce said, then I don't have to get ready.
Speaker 2: My nigga said, I keep a half a sake of gas.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: Hey man, sometimes Beyonce was the woman.
Speaker 2: Sometimes this nigga said, I keep a half a tank of gas always, okay, always, and.
Speaker 1: I pour in pouring the uh the uh stuff for the for the fuel injectives too, because I know that should be sitting on half a tank. Good have a tanker half a tank of old.
Speaker 2: I ran on an empty tank for about twenty minutes. Thirty minutes. Nigga was going.
Speaker 1: I was sitting there like, Nigga, want you doing? He was like, I got it, I got this. I was like, nigga, what are you doing? You got kids? Nigga college. I hate that nigga with that talent, with that trying.
Speaker 2: To go to a specific gas station. Bro, this nigga was.
Speaker 1: Trying to go to a gas station. I thought it was a dollar, but I say, good, sent this nigga say fifty cent. I could have given this niggas cent off at Walmart. He would have been fine. I got that too, but I wanted Oh actually yeah, no, Walmart price to day is pretty low. It's like two fifty two fifty nine with the with the discount.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I just paid two o nine. Niggas good.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, I'm not I'm not bad at you. I mean, at the end of the day, all all worked better towards uh the Lord.
Speaker 6: So I mean maybe put me like to to fifty, but I don't have to get out my car to pump the gas, so it's working.
Speaker 1: No, No, because y'all got slave labor up there, y'all niggas be acting like y'all don't niggas, No, I really don't. The little, the little, the little, the little They make money depend on how many gallons they pump, which is kind of crazy when you think about it, because what you are you you running around like, hey, hey, you want this gas?
Speaker 3: You understand, because the niggas act like they don't want to come out. But it's especially when it's cold. My black ass, I usually.
Speaker 4: Get out pump my own gas, but after a while I'll be like, man, you better get your ass over the Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing is like, if you get caught fump your gas, that's a that's a problem. Whereas other places.
Speaker 6: You quit because they'll try to come and take thee take it out and put it away.
Speaker 3: But look, man about.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not just weird there, it's it's very old timy because when you see people doing it, you're like, what y'all doing?
Speaker 6: What Georgia and Atlanta specifically is traumatized my wife because I remember one time I was getting gassed somewhere when I left the door.
Speaker 3: Open while I was standing to the pump. It bro no she she just she got trauma whatever trauma that because I.
Speaker 6: Know Atlanta is one of the places that you hear about nigga getting backed at the gas station like that, ain't that ain't a Chicago thing and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But also, I'm not gonna do it in places that I don't I'm not familiar with. I think I did it in a place I was familiar with. But it gets her PTSD.
Speaker 2: You won't never do that.
Speaker 3: Nigga would have jumped in and stole the car, the everything with me in the.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you can't move car with out my keys. I drama Diesigga, like you can't us be own, but you can't go nowhere, and I'm gonna shoot you while you're in the car.
Speaker 4: Even though even though she is a North Carolinian person and Seattle person, she heard her father's side from Joe.
Speaker 3: Atlanta, so she's familiar with that. She too, so she just get some trauma. I wont know what y'all be doing in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You know exactly what we're doing in Nigga.
Speaker 3: I know. I just didn't want to sho on y'all. I didn't want to sho on y'all.
Speaker 1: Atlanta. All right, Atlanta, ships on y'all. We'll be talking about how y'all niggas have high ass prices and can't afford the real album.
Speaker 3: Up there. Appreciate the tone. You're talking to me the foremost, nigga.
Speaker 1: You've been living up there with them niggas, so you're one of them until.
Speaker 3: You finished the move on fourth. Look, I don't know you don't we talking me with that state tax.
Speaker 2: Tone, no, what is the state nine up here?
Speaker 3: I don't even know no more, man, I stopped counting up there.
Speaker 1: It's a ridiculous amount.
Speaker 3: Let's just put it like this. I get thousands back in reforn time because she goes to school.
Speaker 1: That's how much they Oh, yeah, that's that's the best thing about refund time. It's like, oh, you got white college. Yeah, give me give me that five grand back, bitch, right, give me that ship.
Speaker 2: And let's be responsible adults and put it on their Stuart loans.
Speaker 3: Get that lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah with that nigga, Nah, fuck that sh.
Speaker 3: Loan.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do this ship now. Like I'm about to pay off a student loan in three months. I told his Nigga, I'm like, I'm so happy. He's like, why are you so happy to pay? I'm like, this one more thing I can free from my budget to put money back into the other accounts. And he was like other accounts, And like, nigga, you don't have five other accounts, six other accounts. It was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Right? And I was like, you know what, who was he talking to?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about you, nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga We never had that conversation.
Speaker 1: You don't remember that conversation, nigga account. I don't remember that you have black mesia.
Speaker 2: Look I got three back account.
Speaker 3: The Jersey has a six point six five percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this way more?
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, was like five, right, property food is three Jersey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably three.
Speaker 1: Probably tax depends on whether you a white woman when you're selling or old.
Speaker 2: That's that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: All right, well thanks again.
Speaker 2: Lady.
Speaker 1: Johnesen comes in up. So Everyday black Man podcast probably thindy black Man thoughts. It's boy riker Reed sham h white collar Shugar arms Stad was here for a second. Black Libertarian for like one second, Like Twitter, U I D black Men is from every Day black Men. Every Day black Men faceful page. You have to patcheron eb and p all episodes they be there first, including the ship that I'm just gonna throw up there tonight, and then we might have some drawings from that they sham and hopefully y'all have a great day because you know we're having a good one. Get that money, Get that money, and don't let these white folks hold you down. Beat them thegal, right,