Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday, and that means we're going to talk pop culture a bravo and I've got my friend here, Alisa Rosen, podcast producer, extraordinary. Yes, what's going.
Speaker 3: On, girl, That's all I have to say. Don't go on, don't go on. You know I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I haven't taught to you for a while and I can't wait to get into it.
Speaker 1: I saw you last.
Speaker 2: I was in la I think it was when I was there in June for the HEATHERN McDonald party. And I literally had like an all I had was like an afternoon, that's all I had, and I met you. I went in an uber, I went and met you. I don't know where we were, but it was the same place that Kyle had the mouse on her mirror.
Speaker 3: Remember we went.
Speaker 1: To lunch at this place.
Speaker 2: You're like, right over there is where Kyle was in her car feeling that there was a mouse on her rearview mirror, no, her side mirror.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was so funny that you remember that, because I've seen I've bumped into Kyle twice at that little shopping center because it's right near where her old house used to be where Amanda's house now got so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 4: A very shwanky little shopping center in Beverly, Glenn, like in the middle of a canyon. And yeah, we had a great time. It was so good to see you.
Speaker 2: You told me so much about a couple of podcasts you were working on, and I'm wondering if any of those have come out.
Speaker 3: Not yet.
Speaker 4: I've got two dropping well, one probably in the spring and one this summer, so I can't actually neither has been announced, so I have to wait to.
Speaker 3: Talk about it. But yeah, I'm knee deep. I am knee deep.
Speaker 2: They sounded fascinating, so when when they come out, please come back on and talk about them. I'm listening to a podcast right now called Everything They Missed and it is this woman.
Speaker 1: So her husband is Mark.
Speaker 2: Tinsley, who was the prosecutor in the Alec Murdock case.
Speaker 1: So that's her husband.
Speaker 2: And she said, you know, she just started thinking, like God, I'd really like to get involved in some projects more like with the Innocence Project. You know, people that are you know, in jail that didn't do it or whatever. So she found this case and it has been fast, it has been a fascinating listen.
Speaker 1: It has been.
Speaker 2: She found this case of like, fully, this guy didn't do it, like he was very low IQ. And then they interrogated him for something like fifty something hours without letting him sleep and so and because he was, you know, very low IQ, they were just like, if you just tell us that you did it, we'll let you go. And he's like, okay, so I did it, So can I go home now? And they were like, no, now you're in jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's so upsetting you hear those stories. I remember that was Steven Avery's nephew and making a murderer. It was a similar yeah, yeah, Brandon Dacy, God you have good recover.
Speaker 2: No, I cannot remember somebody I talked to or something I said thirty minutes ago. But that's the kind of thing. I'll go, oh yeah, Brenda Dacy, and I can like picture him in my mind. I'll go down here as my husband go, did you call the vet about schedule? I go, No, I totally forgot.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of the same way, honestly, like the random things I remember from Housewives, like ten seasons ago and then versus cannot remember a single thing in my life.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something exciting. Next week, I'm going to watch What Happens Live as a guest, you know, in the audience. And I believe Amanda Francis is going to be the housewife that's there.
Speaker 3: Do you believe it or are you manifesting it?
Speaker 2: I believe it, because if you believe it, then it will happen. No, not like that.
Speaker 3: More like I was on the schedule and black and White.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't manage that would not be someone I would manifest.
Speaker 3: You manifest her not to be on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But they gave me a list of like who was scheduled in the two days I had, and there were like six episodes to choose from. And I was like, I just need a housewife. I don't care what it could be Retema that I don't even watch. I would it could be any housewife. And she was the one. I was like, Oh, this will be good, this will be good.
Speaker 3: And she's only Gig and she's what she's.
Speaker 1: All with Gigi from Pali.
Speaker 4: That is the weirdest pairing balls genius because right, Gigi with anyone is going to be insane because Gigi's insane. But like Yeah, they're each completely insane in their own ways, but I can't even picture them being next to each other.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm excited. Are you watching The Persian Valley?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, forgot to put that on my list.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm not caught up on one behind. Where we last left, the psychic had come to the house and talked to the guy about, you know, his dead wife and then the new wife.
Speaker 3: And the kid, and you might be a few behind.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm two behind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might be two behind. I don't think that was last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 1: I'm really like it.
Speaker 3: It's great. I love it.
Speaker 4: And it's the only co watch I have with my husband because he watched the original shows okay, and like he has no interest in any Bravo if for some reason except the show.
Speaker 3: So I'll take it and.
Speaker 4: We're like analyzing, you know, Tommy and Mercedes relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is what it would be like if I was married to a gay man. Honey, can't you just be gay?
Speaker 1: Oh god, what a dream.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, my husband and I don't co watch anything, and he definitely doesn't watch anything Bravo. But because this is all I got Whenever we're at the beach, I'm always like trying to get him into a new show. So I've gotten him into Succession. He's ever seen it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, the best show ever.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm glued. I'm glued because I'm remembering. Because I've only watched it all the way through.
Speaker 4: I know it's a great I rewatched season four at some point, like a year after it dropped, and I was like, this is the best show ever.
Speaker 2: It is interesting having never rewatched it watching season one. Season one, episode one is almost the same as season four, episode four, do you know what I mean? They're very similar. And I was like, and I don't want to tell them. I don't want to spoil anything.
Speaker 3: But right you're like sitting on your hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Roman in this in this first season, I can't remember we're on that episode four or something. Roman like goes up to his office window and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't say it, don't say it. I remember it.
Speaker 1: And Dave's like, is he?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 1: Is he peeing?
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 1: And I said no, And I said.
Speaker 3: That's not what's happening here.
Speaker 1: I said, you'll come to realize this is.
Speaker 3: Just another day in the life.
Speaker 2: Ruin's a little off. He's a little off sectually, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: He's he's so off.
Speaker 4: I really actually want to rewatch season one because I didn't like get the show till like halfway through season one, Like I didn't get that it was a dramedy.
Speaker 3: I was just like, what is the show?
Speaker 4: And then like once it clicks, you're like, oh, this is actually the best show ever. But it took a minute to like get because it was so original. We weren't used to any anything like it.
Speaker 2: I told him, I said, it's like deep a little bit, and that you kind of have to be listening quickly, you know, to the and so I turned the close captions. Also you kind of got to be listening because it goes really fast.
Speaker 1: But it's not a pure comedy at all. It's very serious, you know.
Speaker 2: He's very into the whole business ye part of it too, where they're like you know this year or the bank is doing this and if the stock price.
Speaker 3: Drops and all the stuff. I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, good.
Speaker 2: And then at one point of Plouse and I goes, does it mean this dog price dr And he was like, oh yeah, I was like, Okay, well this we'll be good. So I'm excited about that. That's not a not a current show, but I'm watching it all right, y'all. My whole life, I've been pretty lucky and I haven't had to cover my gray hair until recently, I started getting some gray hair right in my temple. My amazing hairstyle is DENEDA pointed it out and I'm like, Okay, where did this come from? When did it start? What is happening? And why is that hair right there more coarse than my other hair? Do I have to start dyeing my hair every week now? Oh my gosh. Then I found out about array. Array is clinically proven to slow gray growth, support repigmentation, and promote thicker, fuller hair in as little as three to six months with consistent usage. You guys, it works from both the inside and the outside. They have a product called Not Today Gray. It's a supplement formulated formulated to support internal health and fill the nutrient gaps that can accelerate gray. It sounds like a lot of science stuff that I don't understand. All I know is it's working for me. It boosts melanine production and can help repigment grays at the root. Now they treat the outside. They have a product called to the Root. It's a lightweight, oil free daily serum powered by arrays melanine complex. It slows gray hair and supports thicker, full er, healthier hair. And even if you don't have grays yet like me last year, you will eventually. Hello, it's coming for all of us. Prevention works best when you start early, and I wish I would have known. Listen. I know it might sound crazy that you can slow the progression of gray hair growth, but Array is clinically proven to work. Not only did eighty eight percent of users in their clinical studies see less gray hair growth, many reported improved fullness, shine, and thickness. I spend so much money on thanks for my face, like wrinkle creams and botox and whatnot, So why not spend some money and time for my scalp? And did you know the scalp actually ages six times faster than the face. A ARRAY is like an anti aging cream for your hair. Most people cover grades which you can actually slow their progression for a limited time. Our listeners get fifteen percent off by using code Pinkshade at array dot com. Just head to a r ey dot com and use code pink Shade and you're all set. After you purchase, they will ask you where you heard about them, and please support our show and say pink shade.
Speaker 1: Since you y'all know.
Speaker 2: I love to go see live music. I like to go see plays and musicals, comedians and yup, even football. I just really love a live experience, and this year I'm really excited to try and see Harry Styles again. I've seen them a couple of times and it's so great, and I think I'm putting Bruno Mars on my list as well. You guys, I know people who had such a horrible experience trying to get Harry Styles tickets. But I went to my new favorite app, game Time, and let me tell you, I clicked around. I found tickets right away, not at a crazy price either, and they're great seats. I love the game Time also shows you the view from your seat, like a panoramic view of exactly what you're going to see, so you can see how close you are or how far. Game Time is much easier than other websites and apps that I've tried to use, and one of the main reasons is the fees are included. You guys. The worst thing is is you put a ticket in your cart, it's like one hundred dollars, and you go to check out and now it's three hundred dollars. All the fees are included in game Time, so there's going to be no surprise. The price is the price. Also, I'm going to New York in a week and I have already used game Time to find tickets to a Broadway show. So game Time has one more feature I love. I'm going to tell you about, and that is their lowest price guarantee or they're going to credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. Okay, I love it. So take the guestwork out of buying concert tickets with game Time. Download the game Time App, Create an account and use code pink Shade for twenty dollars off your purchase terms apply again, create an account and redeem code pink Shade PI n K Shade for twenty dollars off. Download the game Time app. To day support for today's episode comes from Square, your all in one business partner, making your day to day easier, from point of sale systems and payments to inventory and customer tools. Square brings everything together in one simple platform, so you can stay organized, sell anywhere, and keep things moving. Whether you're running a cafe you know like Sumit's Family Cafe, or salon like Madeleine's made Beta, a boutique like Melissa Gorgas Envy, or something entirely your own. Square gives you the flexibility to grow at your own pace and even set up an online store and just a few clicks. I used to work here in a local children's store and we switched from the old antiquated system to Square, and oh my gosh, it was so much easier to use and just intuitive to learn, even for a lady of a certain age like me. Right now, listeners can get up to two hundred dollars off Square hardware when you sign up at Square dot com slash go slash pink shade. That's s q U a r e dot com slash go slash pink Shade. Visit Square to get started because the right tools will make all the difference. Again, guys, Square is designed for businesses at every stage, whether you're just getting started or looking to grow, It gives you the tools to do both without making things more complicated than they need to be. Square keeps up so you don't have to slow down, get everything you need to run and grow your business without any long term commitments. And why wait right now, you can get up to two hundred dollars off Square hardware at Square dot com slash go slash pink Shade. That's Square a s q u a r dot com slash go g O slash pink Shade. Run your business smarter with Square. Get started today. And you're watching The Traders.
Speaker 3: It's not a trolly show. It's a fantastic show. I love so much. It feeds me. That's a co watch with my daughter, and we just eat it up and she makes me wait.
Speaker 4: She's like, got a shower and then I gotta eat dinner. I'm like, girl, I need to watch it at six o'clock on the dot. We don't watch it till like eight, and then I'm just sitting there like, I guess I'm watching the pit now.
Speaker 2: So I think what comes on before the Traders. I think it's Beverly Hills. So I think I'll watch Beverly Hills until nine, and then Traders comes on at nine.
Speaker 4: But on the West Coast, we got the peak is different Traders at six, and then we have to wait till eight o'clock this time for the Beverly Hills, so we actually watch Traders first.
Speaker 3: And then I slide right into Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Okay, so every days are those days are hard. So I'm gonna like try to get all my works at tonight because thursdays that will be sad.
Speaker 3: You gotta start like carbo loading.
Speaker 2: Like just bring me the wine bottles so I don't have to keep going back to the kitchen.
Speaker 4: I got a totally two hours just to night.
Speaker 1: I would do that except for a light needles.
Speaker 2: The Traders I'm loving, and I saw something interesting that somebody toasted yesterday. It was like psychologically, why Rob is able to convince nobody has ever said his name, and like the way that he's able to work it, and the whole reason behind it is is because he's so steady and calm and never shows any fear or panic or nervousness or questioning anything. And you watch him and he is like that where everybody else will be like get in the room, like okay, guys, what do you think He never does that.
Speaker 1: He'll just be sitting there and people come to him.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the crazy thing. As some of you know. I you know, true crime is like my expertise, and that is what you're describing is actually what a psychopath is. And I'm not saying Rob's a psychopath, but boy is he good at playing the game. I just want I want to actually plug Amy phillips Patreon. Okay, you know, I'm sure there's an overlap between pink Shade and Amy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: A new thing is that I listened to podcasts to like on a timer to put me to sleep because my brain races at night.
Speaker 3: So I fired up the Trader's Patreon.
Speaker 4: Of Amy's Last Night and when I left our message sake because I was like, girl, I was laughing so hard.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is doing the opposite. I need to turn this off.
Speaker 4: She basically equated Rob to Elvis and just like I, Smoothie is and like that's.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna win this game, you know, and just like.
Speaker 4: It is, I swear to God, and it goes on the whole episode. The funniest literally use of one hour of your time other than Pink Shade is is that episode.
Speaker 3: I was crying. I was laughing so hard, and he is he's just like the smoothest operator. Yeah, I mean, god, he's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous.
Speaker 3: My daughter and I, you know, it's a little creepy.
Speaker 4: We were both like mommy, Like when he did the cat me out, we both were like, I can't, I can't look at the screen.
Speaker 3: It's too hard.
Speaker 2: He's he's a gorgeous man. And who I can't remember who I was talking to. It was like, oh, I don't like it. The snake tattoos, I was like, I do.
Speaker 1: I like them. I think it makes them even hotter.
Speaker 4: I mean, who would have thought I'd find a guy in overalls and no shirt attracted like that is like you, that's an instant.
Speaker 3: Turn off in my mind.
Speaker 4: The overalls are rough, not for me, not for me, like they look fantastic. They look fantastic. Better to see the muscles and the snake tattoos.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's so cute. So but I did think that was really interesting because it is. It is weird that he has been doing this whole thing and nobody has said.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Evenny question why.
Speaker 2: Rob says I've got the dagger, and everybody's like, Okay, now we're all under team and they just.
Speaker 3: Okay, And how good is it keeping that secret? Doesn't that chime? Like?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I had no idea he had the dagger. He's really good at hiding things. Wait a minute, Nope, not Rob. There's no bloanet where Rob. He is the leader of the faithfuls. He literally is the best faithful trader I've ever seen. His gameplay is brilliant. The way that he did, Like when they did the boxes last week and he was like, all right, here's what we're gonna do. He knew exactly how to play. It was like, ok, like he has no clue Eric, right, So Rob the exact right person too, because he's gonna fold like a Rob doesn't even need to do anything with Eric.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even need to manipulate him. He just needs to. He just is a trader and that's enough for his own downfall.
Speaker 4: Because Kristin, who gets it wrong every week, is already like wait a minute, you're acting suspicious. So Kristin's amazing. I'm such a huge fan. I read her book. I love TOI Yeah, I just think she's incredible. I love her style. I just think she's like incredible as a human and it's funny that she's not good at the game, but the way that she says all her opinions, she says them with such clarity and confidence that you're like, oh, yeah, great point, even though you know the person she's talking about is a faithful She's really good at arguments, she's just getting it wrong.
Speaker 3: Eric's the first one she's actually getting right.
Speaker 1: She's very calm like Rob.
Speaker 2: Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, that's probably why nobody's ever said her name either, because she just has very calling energy and no, let's get in here, let's talk, let's get in a group, and oh my god, what are we gonna do? And have you heard my name? And she hasn't done any of that, So, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe she's a psychopath too.
Speaker 4: My faith I have a weird feeling it's either gonna be Rob that wins, which I'm rooting for, or Kristen and Mark together.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just they're like Bestie's too, apparently, like from the show, and.
Speaker 3: They're really aligned.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's not gonna be Johnny and Tara, but I love them as a duo. They're so funny, they're so funny, like it's the sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: They're hilarious when they get together and they hang all over each other like they are long lost lovers. It's hilarious. I saw Johnny we Are one time in.
Speaker 1: The Polo Bar. But that's just here's in La the Polo Bar in New York.
Speaker 3: Very cool. He's he's a star.
Speaker 1: I mean he's a skirt slitting it out.
Speaker 3: You've got star power. It's just all there is. Some people have it.
Speaker 1: Some people don't, like, what is this skincare routine?
Speaker 3: Because the skin is light like luminescent, gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Now here's something I really love about The Traders is that we don't get any spoilers. We don't something gets leaked in the week before. We know nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, And it's funny because the only quasi spoiler was Alan saying about that one episode, like it's the craziest episode.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't the Dinner one, the Dinner one. But I was I was ready. I was even going to be one minute late. I was eight fifty nine. Now it's Netflix.
Speaker 3: I was ready, me peacock.
Speaker 4: Yes, I keep forgetting Sorry, I gotta I gotta give it to friends A Peacock.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me or I saw in a Facebook group or something that Trader's UK Celebrity Edition is the best one to watch if you're looking for another one. They're like and they are real. They're celebrities and they're no reality stars.
Speaker 4: It's like actual, Like yeah, rost I watching it and I couldn't get into it.
Speaker 3: I watched like two or maybe two or three episodes. It was okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe I'm biased because I just like I like to know the people, and so because I.
Speaker 3: Don't know that, I mean I did know.
Speaker 4: I actually did know, like a couple of them were familiar because I've watched UK shows, Like one of my favorite shows from Amazon is Catastrophe, and like one of the side characters who I certainly did not think this was the celebrity as in it, Like there were a couple of randoms that I knew Fantastrophe. Yeah, oh my god, such a good show. It was like the it was like the best friend's husband, the weirdo. So it was like it wasn't bad. Like when this season's over, I'll probably go to it just because I need my Traders to fix, Like this is the show I look forward to the most that in Summer House, which I know you don't watch, but those are the two that I'm like injected into my veins. It used to be how I was about Shark Tank and I actually this is the first season I'm.
Speaker 3: Not watching Shark Tank.
Speaker 4: Very big deal, but that's how I would feel like I could just sit and watch this shark tase on end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now that.
Speaker 2: Our family, our family would watch. Yeah, but Shark Tank, our family would watch. So this is I don't know if I said this on the show, if I said this on Patreon, but my husband saw Mark Cuban on the hill probably it was like December or January, and it was it was Congress was out, so it always the government shutdown, that's what it was. So but Dave was on the hill to see somebody and my husband and so he was standing by the you know, uh, the mags, the magnet thing you have to go through to be sure you don't have a gun. And so Dave was sitting there talking to somebody and he sees Mark Cuban come in, take a stuff out of his pockets, do the whole thing. He was completely alone and just comes through and I said he was alone. He didn't have one an assistant, a bodyguard, Dave. It's like no, it was crazy. And he goes inside every day. You see like a billionaire in person, And I said, you should have said, hey, man, like my whole family watches your show together.
Speaker 3: I bet you'd have liked it. I mean, I think he's you know, I know a few.
Speaker 4: People that have had like business relationships with him, and I've heard across the board he's the guy. And I find that this of a lot of successful people, he's the guy that returns your email in one second.
Speaker 3: Like he's not you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: There's either the ones that just ghost you because they're too important, or the ones that get right back to you.
Speaker 3: He's the one that gets right back to you.
Speaker 2: And I just know who you know who continues to ghost to me, your friend Matt Sharp.
Speaker 3: I can't accept that and I won't accept it.
Speaker 2: I've three times I've seen him in person and I was gonna have a chance to see him, and every time he's like, oh yeah, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Elisa, how's she doing?
Speaker 2: This past Christmas, I went to TLC Christmas party and Matt Productions Christmas party was the same night, so he wasn't at the TLC Christmas party because he was at his.
Speaker 4: It's weird that he did it the same night. He should have they should have coordinated that. I mean he is TLC at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Howard was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a character. Have you interviewed him?
Speaker 2: I've not interviewed Howard. Yeah, I've talked I've met him. And then Dan Albler wasn't character because Dan Adler wasn't there because he was at the match Art party.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know it's happen. It's all happening.
Speaker 1: It's it's but it's not happening because.
Speaker 3: Oh did you watch the Valley trailer.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a new Valley trailer.
Speaker 4: Yet, just dropped like like an hour ago. Yeah, well it's interesting. Can I can I spoil something along?
Speaker 2: Please tell me, tell me, tell me.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, so I'm Reddit. I don't know why this cuts.
Speaker 4: So you get like Reddit alerts like of things that you followed.
Speaker 2: This is the craziest thing that you're saying this to me, Like this is one of these like our mind meld, we're in sync, we're in sc Because last night I got a Reddit alert about something about my friend Heather McDonald. It was an email that came and said read it on a page you follow or something. So I, because it had her name and she's my friend, I clicked it and I went and looked and it was kind of the wrong information about something.
Speaker 1: So I just sort of like copied a bit of it and sent it to her.
Speaker 2: And she goes, this is pretty much all wrong, but whatever, I don't look at it. I must be frustrating, and I said, okay, And I said, you know what, I don't know why I got an alert for that, and it would really save me a lot of anguish if I didn't get alerts, because then I would and look at it.
Speaker 1: And she goes, yeah, you should go into the settings and take.
Speaker 2: Those alerts off because and literally she and I were talking last night about why do I get read.
Speaker 4: Out the alerts because I had writ and I'm like, when have I ever searched read it for Kristin Doty?
Speaker 3: So right, so here we go.
Speaker 4: So I get I read it alert this morning that I've paid attention to because I'm like, what, And it's like, I think Kristin and Luke aren't together. So I pulled that right up. I'm like, excuse me, and you know, the little sleuths.
Speaker 3: So then I did a little sleuthing of my own.
Speaker 4: And went to their podcast and they the last podcast they recorded together was January ninth, and then her birthday was either today or yesterday, and he didn't post for her birthday, not a story, nothing.
Speaker 3: So then the valley trailer drops.
Speaker 4: Because I texted my cousin, I said, I said, they better be picking those cameras back up. And then and then we were saying yeah, but I said, but I want to see this is so wrong, I said, but I want to see the slow burn of how we got here. Then the valley trailer drops, and I'm like, okay, I guess we're getting a Luke and Kristen breakup because they are so at it.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: He was like something about intimacy and then she goes because I don't f you, Yeah, like it was, and then she said something I swawar, I got to look at it again, something about like he's all body and no brains.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was, it was. It made Kyle and Amanda look sedate, So I'm excited. I got to say.
Speaker 4: I was a little like la la oh, like I just wasn't looking forward to it, and Janet is such a drip. And then I saw the trailer. I was like, you know what, you got me again, Alex, I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 2: Janet is such a drip. Oh my god. She's such a good villain though, and she should just go with it and just be like, all right.
Speaker 3: I think she is.
Speaker 2: Well and not nearly as sided Jack's.
Speaker 4: I mentioned a reference, you know, Brittany Whitney, Brittany is getting her Booby's adds.
Speaker 3: She's like, this is the last ramnant of Jacks.
Speaker 1: Oh take good, good, good good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But no, we didn't even see a like you know, breaking news alert. Somebody told I saw someone maybe it was Mandy that said that he's in long term rehab, which is great if that's true.
Speaker 3: I hope it's true.
Speaker 1: He's been in rehab.
Speaker 2: He was in. He definitely went into a full ninety day program and I don't know if he's in long term after that. But today recording on Wednesday, yesterday, Tuesday, I saw him did a huge post about thanks to so and so movers and it showed him, you know, a sponsored post him moving out of his place. That that that straight up and down nightmare place which is like one room per floor.
Speaker 3: The one that was neighbors with shorts.
Speaker 2: Showed him moving out of that place and he's like, thanks to So AND's over helping me, Like here's the new beginnings.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's in a halfway house. Yeah, maybe he's going to jail. Just kidding.
Speaker 2: Long term care is what he needs, what he needs, So that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Valley, Okay, I have to go look for that.
Speaker 2: And ye look, so shows that have spoilers, okay, so when we go to Thrachers, we don't get any spoilers, which is incredible and I love it because when it comes everything that happens out at the same time, there's no leaks, nothing like next week I hear so and so gets photoed off, nothing, they've got that ship lot.
Speaker 3: I know you're so right, God, I want it all like that. I never know the way.
Speaker 4: For the record, I just watched even the teases anymore for the like the what's it called sneak peaks because I just want to watch it when it airs.
Speaker 1: I don't ever watch a sneak peak either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I used to because I was impatient and I'm like, I just want to enjoy no spoilers.
Speaker 2: Sorry, go ahead, No, Well, I was gonna say a show that has been nothing but spoilers and nothing but Link's is Love is Blind. Now everybody knows I've covered every almost every single season, and I'm covering right now on Picture Had probably with Keisha. We're having a great time doing it where we did episode one and two, then three and four, five and six, seven and eight, and then nine as a standalone.
Speaker 3: Alisa had.
Speaker 2: Alisa had one assignment get caught up, but she is on a different time zone. She's score evenutes left the nine, which I can't talk to you about what happens at the mixer.
Speaker 3: Well, and the thing is, I'm dying.
Speaker 4: The thing is, though, is this one so long? And I woke up at six thirty and didn't even check my phone. I just press play and that, and I still couldn't get through it because there's just not enough hours in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't spoil it.
Speaker 4: I do see, it's funny, like I don't actually do you know? Reality receipts with Kiki.
Speaker 3: I think it's her name.
Speaker 4: She gets like a lot of the inside tea, like a lot of the stuff that happened, she posted.
Speaker 1: She posted reality receipts and then her name might be re Rea.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: She posted this long thing today literally saying, because they go through and they pull the marriage certificates, every person that gets married, every person that doesn't get married, who.
Speaker 1: Says yes, that's all.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say so.
Speaker 2: And then there is one couple that gets married and is already divorced. And I already knew that because the listener told me. And it's just like so much spoilers that even I who who watch your head?
Speaker 1: Because I have screeners, I don't say to you.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, just like I said to you, you got episode nine. I know when they get to the mixer, which to be the mixer is always the best thing when they all get together best.
Speaker 4: That's why the show could just be the mixer and I'd be happy. I don't really need the families or anything else. We just want to see, like last year, the mixer, Remember Joe when he's like, uh, he's not my guy, Like there's like some classic things that come out of the mixers.
Speaker 2: He said he's see somebody's guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he fucking my guy.
Speaker 3: I was like that was an all timeline, all timeline.
Speaker 1: God, he was funny.
Speaker 3: He was really funny.
Speaker 2: Chris shows up to the mixer and when I tell you, he either did twelve lines of coke before he arrived, or did it when he was there, or was so shit faced. But he is.
Speaker 3: Literally he's on one.
Speaker 1: He's on one.
Speaker 2: Not as much as Amber, because Amber literally calls him a pussy ass bitch, calls.
Speaker 3: Him Wait, okay, wait, you're spamming.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying Amber hates him because of the situation with Jess.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's always okay, a non spoiler, somebody said, and I was like, Oh, that's who it is. That Jess looks and sounds exactly like Demi Lovado. She has the same laugh, the same voice.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's who it is.
Speaker 1: That's who it is.
Speaker 3: That's who it is.
Speaker 2: And she even looks like her. And Amber sounds like Carolyn from The Traders last season.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, just this messy tip Amber Jordan. He doesn't look like a Jordan. He looks like a Steve Amber and Jordan. I am so uncomfortable anytime I see him on my screen.
Speaker 3: He gives me such an ick.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love him.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, not into him at all. I just and like they're so mismatched. I just they're my least favorite.
Speaker 3: And then spoil and then admission.
Speaker 4: I fast forward through like the normal sweet black and white couple.
Speaker 3: The guy he dreads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, they're adorable, but I don't care, Like I'm sorry, if you don't show us them and Cabo, you're not gonna get me invested enough to watch their story.
Speaker 3: I just don't care.
Speaker 1: They're very boring because they're great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, so I don't That's not why I'm watching Love Is Blind.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, And then you know Chris decide and telling Jes telling Jess. I just keep thinking, like what if I want to have gone with my number two? Sure, I'm just telling you what I'm thinking. She's said there, like, motherfucker, we're engaged, Like what are you hell trying to do something person overnight?
Speaker 1: That is whyy that?
Speaker 3: And like I just used to someone who does pilates every day.
Speaker 4: I'm like, dude, I do pilates almost every day, and I don't look like I think the woman that you want, So like, calm down.
Speaker 2: I just I just can't wait for you to get through the mixer, because I've text me later you will be I will die. In the words of Amy Archer, you will be a woman of a certain rage.
Speaker 3: You will be ooh, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say my prediction, and don't you have to do a poker face. My prediction is he makes the moves on Brie and she's into it and she dumps con because I think they teased, like last time.
Speaker 3: On the Future episodes that he's like, get out.
Speaker 2: So okay, but you've already seen that scene.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's when they.
Speaker 1: Were at the house or at the door.
Speaker 4: I hate when they do that. I was like, I think that they this is what that was. God damn it. OKAYPS call Mat Sharp watch What Happens Live.
Speaker 3: I will be watching What Happens Live after this.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Tom, Okay, I'm not watching it. I got bored with it. Have we had a good one of the reunion?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna watch that because I did watch Karen's fucking ridiculous interview with Andy, and then I watched her second fucking ridiculous interview with Sherry Shepherd.
Speaker 1: Girl, get the fuck out of here with your nose job.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, and no no.
Speaker 3: Oh, she looks amazing.
Speaker 4: I was saying though that she looks amazing. I didn't realize it was a nose job.
Speaker 2: And she had that nose job when she came out of prison. She comes out of prison, she gets in the car, the nose is new. She got that nose job before she went into prison.
Speaker 4: I mean, think about it, though, Mary Payne, if you're gonna have a.
Speaker 3: Place to heal, you might as well do it in prison.
Speaker 4: You know, like you're gonna be protected. No one's taking paparazzi pics of you.
Speaker 1: Right, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean I hate to say it because I you know, and I'm not against plastic surgery at all, but like, she's never looked better.
Speaker 3: So if that's part of it. Also, I think she put like ten pounds on. She looks phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Well, when we saw her last she was like skeleton.
Speaker 3: She was so old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she looks better, that's great, but she is not at all in touch with what her problems are and not and she is denihilating just river in Egypt. I mean, it is it's taking no accountability and it is not.
Speaker 4: I feel like she's taking a little I feel like she's taking a little not she's not typical Karen with none and typical complete delusion.
Speaker 3: I feel she's at like twenty percent, which is growth.
Speaker 2: Well. On the Sherry Shepherd interview, which I would highly recommend everybody watching, and on Melissa Wright's Your Vish Therapist, I went on her show and we talked about it at length, and in the Sherry Shepherd one, Sherry was like, you know, I gotta ask, like, how are you saying that you could go into prison and help these other women when you yourself are just very recently in recovery. And I mean, her answer is so like, well, let's talk about it. Well everything, oh, let's talk about it. Well, let's talk about that. Let's talk about it. Let me tell you, let's talk about it. And we're like, okay, we're talking about it. Just talk And she would say, because I have the experience of Karen, and I could go in and give them my experience of Karen, and some of them have been in the years, and I could say I'm only here for a short time. I could give you the experience of Karen, just no answer, just circle circle, circle, circle, circle, with no answer. And she did all that because she could get out of prison earlier if she was like volunteering.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know that part.
Speaker 2: And another thing Melissa pointed out is that a lot of people prefer in A to AA if they prefer for it to be a younger crowd because they can manipulate those people. Let me tell you something. You go into AA with a bunch of people your age, they're gonna call you out in about four seconds.
Speaker 3: Wow, Oh my gosh, that never even occur.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know about NA, but that that that is such a great point.
Speaker 3: But I also think that's a great point.
Speaker 4: But I also just think she's in for whatever reason and complete denial about the alcoholism, and is okay to say.
Speaker 3: She was addicted to prescription pills? Maybe because you're.
Speaker 2: Wont description, but she won't say which one she which is, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's not antidepressants, you don't addicted to antidepressants.
Speaker 3: Such bullshit.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, I can't say which one because I get sued.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, no, you won't. And here's just to put a bow on Karen.
Speaker 4: I have said this before Karen pre fourth d Ui was my favorite housewive, not just on Potomac, across the entire franchise. Wow way that I loved that woman and just laughed at every single thing that came out of her mouth and endless entertainment and just her hot mess of it all. And then I just I'll never come back from it if it was her only time. Not that it was great, but I could have been like, Okay, everyone is entitled to like one mistake. But when I heard four, I'm like, honey, that's it. You lost me, and I you know what she really I mean, I'm glad you did her time, but I don't know, I don't really think she deserves to come back on. I mean, you really could have killed people. Forget yourself. You could have killed other people. It's by the grace of God that you didn't, and that's just unforgivable to me.
Speaker 2: Well, they let they let she in up a door, come back on, and she could have killed somebody too. She crashed right into that house and injured herself and her dog. As somebody given walking out of the front door. I mean, you know, I'm don Jansson.
Speaker 3: Well I'm not a fan, so that's the difference there, so.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, yeah, I get it, but also the same same Listen every person on Bravo. That's Bravo please, I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about Beverly Hills. What is it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk to my Amanda. Let's miss.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think she's so great. I like her so much. She's so my type of girl. I just like I was the same way when I was growing up, Like I totally manifested Malibu Barbie Gmail, Wait, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: I don't want to cry.
Speaker 4: But when I think about that, it's just like I really, okay fucking hate her.
Speaker 3: I fucking hate her, Like, okay, so do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Like my most hated housewife of all time was Lydia from OCI.
Speaker 3: For some reason, she just exploded.
Speaker 4: It is but for some reason whatever, I'm sorry, but she just made my head explode. Samantha Francis has taken the mantle. I have never actively raged had a housewife the way that I rage at Amanda. Having said that, I do think that it's good she's on the show for now.
Speaker 3: I don't know what next season will be like.
Speaker 4: Before now, I think it's working, but watching her is like, I am going to need some narcotics before I watch the next episode again because she They should be a trigger warning, like if you're triggered by anyone like this cult leader, you need to you know, have a drink.
Speaker 2: It is interesting that this last episode, it's sort of like they now have a common enemy.
Speaker 1: The women.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh yeah, they are real time too.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: They like Rachel Zoe wouldn't even talk about her on Andy like she would say talking about anyway she had no work, like this girl only is going to get worse from here, and that's hard to believe because she's already insufferable and we have do Ree sitting right there, and yet Doret said the worst possible thing at the worst possible time, and we're still on Dirreat's side against a Mandic because my man, is that terrible.
Speaker 1: It's you know.
Speaker 2: It did also make me think when they were talking about her being a one upper, like if you go, oh, you have a beautiful pool, you know our pool is crazy, and so it maybe it may be actually like examine myself, like do I do that? Like I really started to think about it.
Speaker 1: I was like I need to be.
Speaker 2: Careful that I don't think I'm making conversation and people think I'm trying to not even a one of her because very few people like auld one up.
Speaker 1: But then you don't if you don't say I don't know, you know what it would be. But I'm like, now I'm like paranoid because I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, you have I can see why I have an accent wall. We just got this done.
Speaker 1: I love it so much.
Speaker 3: I love it. I really love it.
Speaker 1: I really love it. I do.
Speaker 2: I find it fascinating that they all And then last week when Sudden goes I'm sorry, You're gonna have to stop being such a lamp, and I was like, that was great, it was great.
Speaker 1: She was like, she was like, don't.
Speaker 2: Call me a whimp in my own home, my home.
Speaker 1: I was like, she didn't. I shouldn't see.
Speaker 2: A word a whim.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's actually the worst. Last week was really good. That was the best episode so far this season. I loved it. And the bar is low for Beverly Hills, like not a lot has to happen for me to like the show, like it's kind of candy, but last week delivered. I was like, wait, this is actually a great episode and.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Thoughts on Rachel Zoe.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say the best I just loved because I watched every episode of the Rachel Zoo Project and yeah, so like I you know, and I always thought to myself, like, who has a marriage like this? Like these two are just they are best friends. They literally work together twenty four to seven. They seem so in love all the time. Even when they're bickering, they're just so psyched to be at each other's side, Like I couldn't work with my husband for five minutes. And it just goes to show, you know. And what I love the most is that she came literally only to do the show, to just go after him and drag him.
Speaker 3: And I love it.
Speaker 4: I love a petty bitch and to see it come from her who was like very.
Speaker 3: Guarded that way normally and like would not do that. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 4: I just can't wait because every episode she says something new. I'm like, keep going, baby, keep going, drag him.
Speaker 2: You know. What was interesting is that so that episode we had Brad Gereski was on with someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just reached it.
Speaker 1: And then the next week and the next week.
Speaker 2: It was Rachel.
Speaker 3: Was on with Yeah, it was Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he put up they put up pictures of like trasham or fashion or whatever, Tasashi or her bachi, you know, whichever, and they put up Brad Goreski's outfit from the week before, where he looked like a porn star. It was like a mustache and like an opening and she and Andy kind of goes, what do you think She's like, no, not good. So that's the people are getting so annoyed. They're like, how can you have Brad Goreski on and never mentioned Rachel Zoe? How can you have Rachel Zoe on and never mentioned Brad? And so that was kind of a little I think that was Andy's lill nod to the audience, like, I know, but I'm not being an asshole to my guests to bring it up, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: I mean, whatever happened, I don't My guess is that wasn't just one thing. I don't think it was like a sudden av thing. I think like something really bad had like a really bad fight happened with Sudden and an od and that was like the final straw. I don't think it was late, but I think with Rachel and Brad, like listen, Rachel is Rachel Zoe for a reason. She's a classic narcissist. She's like Bethany. You know, it's got to be the Rachel Show. She's really good at what she does and she needs to be the star, and Brad started to eclipse her. I think that the clients started to have their own relationships with Brad. Whether or not he was egging it obviously, this is all ledge. I have no idea whether or not he was egging it on or not, or just naturally just gravitating toward people. And obviously he was trying to make a name for himself and he had a lot of talent.
Speaker 3: I think that just wasn't going to work. You know, you have the sun and you have the moon, and it's like she needs to be the sun. End of story.
Speaker 4: So you know, there might have been things that happened that she felt were unforgivable, but that was you know, once Brad grew into his own that was very clear it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Going to work.
Speaker 2: I would never in a million years compare Rachel Zoe to Bethany Frankle. And by the way, I like Bethany. I think she's fucking hilarious. But I would never but I would never compare those two.
Speaker 3: You don't think Rachel's a narcissist.
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: Interesting, I need to marinate on that because to me, you know, everything had to revolve around her, like on the show, on the Rachel Zoe Project.
Speaker 1: I'm going after the I'm going friends the Rachel.
Speaker 2: I see now, yeah.
Speaker 4: I know interesting. Interesting, Okay, let me think about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I really dunk about it.
Speaker 2: I think the way that she's able to sit in shitty chat with her girlfriends and the way she's I.
Speaker 3: Kind of used to be like that.
Speaker 4: Remember, it's kind of weird, Like remember back in the day, she was a really fun girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Like, she's just become insufferable to me.
Speaker 2: She can't she can be and then she can't be, and then she can't be. Funny as shit too.
Speaker 4: Oh she's undeniably funny. I mean, yeah, it's just facts as gods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't think and I think Rachel is very funny, but in a I die kind of a way, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I love yeah, I love her on the show. Is the long answer.
Speaker 2: She and Bo's were going back and forth and Bose was saying, yes, she and Amanda Francis is a mana. She writes books, she's a manifestor. And Rachel's like, wait stop, what's her business? And bo was like, that's her business. She was like, but I don't understand what is the business? I thought she just manifested and both goes that's her business. It was like who's on first? It was back and forth. Rachel could not grasp her brain around what do you mean? How does she sell books? Unmanifesting? Like what do you mean? And Boz's like this, I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rachel is all of us, I mean, and we're like, what is this? You're telling people how to be rich but you're not rich.
Speaker 4: You only got rich from telling people how to be rich without being rich first, Like it's crazy and.
Speaker 3: Just I love those Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: I love Bo's, but I'm very uncomfortable with her storyline this season. Very young, and I wasn't comfortable with it last season. I just my radars up on Keeley has always been.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, all just my opinion.
Speaker 4: Anybody who is pressuring a forty eight year old woman who already has a teenage daughter to have kids just because you want kids. How about go with somebody younger and not you know, make this woman go through hell and back for something that's most likely never going to happen.
Speaker 2: Can we not? If they're going to be together and they want to be together and they want to have a child, I mean, there's.
Speaker 3: There's other ways exactly have an adoption.
Speaker 1: Adoption.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, it's awful to watch it. It literally feels like I'm watching abuse.
Speaker 3: I'll talk.
Speaker 1: I feel it's the doctor is shady. The doctor is shady as shit.
Speaker 3: Well and why did they? I'm sorry. We live in Los Angeles. This is the place.
Speaker 4: New York or LA are the places to get fertility doctors.
Speaker 3: Why do you need to go to Vegas to do that?
Speaker 4: Because none of the doctors here would do it with your own egg Like that gives me, you know, going to Mexico for your facelift or whatever, like or turkey, you know, like, it's just weird.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: I will say that somebody posted one of the groups that that doctor's office was closed down.
Speaker 3: I heard it was for being shady, for.
Speaker 2: Being shady not paying rent, has money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she has money, she doesn't go, you know, need to do it on the slide. I don't know. The whole thing is just it's red flaggy for me. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like her, I like her daughter. I like to mom comes around. I like all of it. I don't need the storyline of this guy in this pregnancy. Don't need it.
Speaker 4: Love her, love her daughter, did not love her giving her daughter a Masarati.
Speaker 3: That was another no.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is not this is not okay for me. I'm sorry, I'm gonna be judgy. No, that's a hard null.
Speaker 2: Well, just because you know, as you and I have had teenage daughters and know how they drive.
Speaker 3: That's not even it.
Speaker 1: It's t that's it because that kid's can wreck that car.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously that's it. But it's more just like is that.
Speaker 4: I know she's a great kid, but like the message, it's just it's a Maserati. Even if it was a Porsche for Porschow, which is so, but like, okay, fine, a Porsche. This is a luxury car, but it's not the same level as Maserati.
Speaker 3: This is not so.
Speaker 2: It just was they're trying to give your kid a luxury car and they're that age and they've just got their driver's license. Literally, go BMW, like goss, go the lowest rung a luxury car and let them start out and just see how good of a driver they are.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we're even like, you know what you should do for your sixteen year old? Give them a BMW, don't Southern charm.
Speaker 2: We're into this situation with Craig and Austin where Austin's very clearly told Craig, I have an addiction. I can't go out, I can't party. I have an addiction. Let me drink straight from this move. Come, I have an addiction. Took Austin, took him out his word. Man, let me support you. You definitely shouldn't go out and party. You have an addiction. This season, Craig's like, I'm going out and party, and what the fuck is the problem.
Speaker 4: My cousin, who's almost caught up, she texted me last week.
Speaker 3: She's like, so we're just not going to mention the fact that dreg that Craig.
Speaker 4: Is an alcoholic the season and he was sober supposed to be an addict I'm like, we're just not mentioning it.
Speaker 2: No, we are, we are going.
Speaker 3: To mention it at all. Yeah, No, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Craig is unhinged this season, complete hot mess. I mean, he can usually reel me back in with his charm, with the southern charm, but like, I'm over. I gotta say, like, I'm over, I'm done. The one who is reeling.
Speaker 3: Me back in against my will is Shep.
Speaker 4: He always does, it does, And I'm like, why, why is this happening again? Haven't we been through Taylor and all the things? How could I possibly accept Shep back into my life? And here we are He's endearing the season.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I like Witner.
Speaker 1: I don't know why nobody isn't helping on what we're missing?
Speaker 3: What are we missing? It's so weird. I'm like, the cutest, most stable, normal guy is sitting right there and nobody cares about it.
Speaker 4: And Rich as fuck Rich scratch sheet Grass is like a compound.
Speaker 1: In she Grass.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's a three bedroom cabin for you.
Speaker 1: It's a three bedroom cabin for you. It's a four.
Speaker 2: Vedroom cabin for you.
Speaker 1: It's like it's a twelve bedroom home.
Speaker 3: Yere and then he's like, there's the pool and here's this man.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn, this place is a man and I love his parents, like sign me up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I can? I am I too old? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: He gets up, he works out, he has a goes to an office to it actually has a job, Like what's wrong here? And then the girls were on What's what happens Life? They're like, oh now he's terrible. I'm like, what are we not see? Because he seems great.
Speaker 1: He seems great and his aunt is Jane Buffett.
Speaker 3: So crazy, right, you must be obsessed.
Speaker 1: It's I got like a big Jimmy Buffett fan. I like Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: I thought, okay, no's over for being a deadhead, right, I thought it was No. It is not crossover because Andy a seems to Jimmy Buffett and he met Whitner before he was even on Southern Charm through Jimmy Buffett, and like this is rich people.
Speaker 2: I love it well because Andy is friends with Jimmy and Jane Buffett, and it was so interesting I watch what happens Abbie. He's like, you know, I met you that time with your aunt and we were like when are we gonna go Witner on the show, And I was like, this is some Frisch people shit.
Speaker 3: It really was.
Speaker 4: Winter's like, okay, let's do it. I mean, I love Southern Charm. I love Molly. She's my MVP her and Rod or my MVPs.
Speaker 2: Love Mollie and Rod love. I love Mollie's just in this horror apartment.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't know, Mollie and Rode like a travel show, like a food travel show, be so fun, like a spinoff.
Speaker 2: I would watch that. I know she's now dating this guy and is the lead singer of the band of this guy, and supposedly everything's like great and they're fine and oh good, yeah, and that she settled down and that makes me such a hot messy.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 2: The last thing I want to discuss. Okay, we did Traders, we did Love is Blind, we did Beverly Hills, we did Southern Charm, Potomac. I only wanted to discuss because I wanted you to tell me about it now. I really almost want to do an addentum to this after you see Chris at the mixer, because I really just can't believe that you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I have thirty nine minutes left.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what do you want to pick it back up when I'm done late?
Speaker 3: Can you do it later?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But then Inger will kill me, so I can't. She'll killing Okay, she will kill me if I go hey at about nine o'clock to night and the second part in.
Speaker 4: The show we okay, if I finish in time for the show notes, you could put put You could screenshot my text message when I say okay, I'm Jay.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, you guys be on following Instagram and I'll put it there because I mean, if you thought you hated Alex, and if you thought you hated Chris when he said, like I just need a girl that like is not so fat, you know, just is like tiny, she's like you know, size to doctor. If you thought you hated any of that, you just wait until the grage that is going to come across you. You may have to like go outside and take a walk and come back.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I'm literally like, can we wrap this up so I can watch. I'm gonna make my lunch and I'm going to fire it up with eating my salad and I'm gonna ignore all my emails and just focus.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, tell everybody where they can find you and all the projects you're working on and all the things you guys. Alisa is a boss babe hashtag boss bitch.
Speaker 3: Go boss.
Speaker 4: So the best place to follow me really only place is a y R media Lisa Rosen on Instagram. That's where I post everything about work. Right now, we're trying to get nominated for an Emmy for Spy High, which is a four part series that we did for Amazon. Yes, so I have like a little four year consideration thing on my feet, so hopefully we'll get some nominations there would be amazing.
Speaker 3: And then yes, keep.
Speaker 4: Posted because we will hopefully some have announcements on some projects soon, like in the next few months. So thank you for you always supporting me and my projects. That means a lot. And I'll definitely come back on when I have I can promote stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, and everybody, if you haven't watched The End of Love is Blind, I don't know why are.
Speaker 1: You listening to this?
Speaker 3: Why are we even talking?
Speaker 2: Why are we talking? But go over if you want to hear the recaps. They come out on Wednesdays right when the episodes drop. Our recaps come out and thank you Eliza as always for chatting Bravo with me, and maybe one day, one day you will lead me to Matt Sharp.
Speaker 3: But what else can we need? A PSA?
Speaker 4: Should we do like A? Well, no, I don't want to with Nancy Guthree. I don't want to make any hostage video jokes. But but Matt Sharp, if you're listening, which we need to not because you continue to ignore my friend, I don't know what to tell you, sweetie, Just get on the zoom with her.
Speaker 3: It's not that difficult.
Speaker 2: I'm so fun and I'm constantly interviewing their talent, and they know that I'm going to do softballs and I'm not gonna like and I'll cut things out when you asked me to, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the key right there. All right, We'll continue to work on him.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen him or talk to him in a long time, but I will next time I see him, I will say, if you don't do it, I'm gonna have some break both your legs.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, Well that.
Speaker 3: We have to threaten violence. That's the only thing you might listen to.
Speaker 4: We gotta reason you, gotta can't reason with him anymore. We got to resort to violence.
Speaker 1: Okay, violence.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, bye,