Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah, in the American way is truth. And right now, the left blatantly line, the left in Colorado blatantly lined the people of Colorado, and the people of Colorado are not going to buy it now. Some will. Right The question for you is will it be enough for the left to hold on to power here. Obviously there's a major, i say permanent shift that's just occurred in America unlike maybe anything we've seen in our lifetime, and that is the shift against illegal immigration. And you know, the left to just beat it into people, and you would be canceled and labeled a racist and all sorts of things, horrible things that'd be done to you if you just stood up and said, wait a second, you should be legal to be in this country. There's no way we can justify any American evident crime committed against them, losing their life on the roadway to somebody who shouldn't even be in the country, and so it had been beat into the people of Colorado in America that no, this is the new normal and you're gonna like it. And now that has changed in a matter of days. It's a big reason President Trump won and now he's delivering. But here's the key, it's it's talk is cheap. Right now people can see results. When they see forty or fifty fifty TDA rounded up in Adams County and being deported taken out of Colorado, they know their state just got safer. That's real. Who in the right mind would want to go back. So we're just talking about that now, as Polis and other on the left, others on the left try to rewrite history and claim that no, they have favored all along, deporting those here illegally who committed other crimes, when in fact it's star At Polis who is the provable father, the provable father of sanctuary state in Colorado. He signed eleven twenty four. I even pulled it up today to look at the signature. He signed it with this big old flourish, and it ended a core safety practice that had been in Colorado for a long time and is in forty one other states. In America. We just don't have the benefit of it because Jared Polis and Mike Johnston and the Colorado left don't care about your life. They don't care about your wife, they don't care about your children. Their priority is people here illegally who are committing other crimes. That's why Polis signed this bill that ended the practice, prohibited Colorado law enforcement from doing what had been done forever and forty one other states are still doing, which is, hey, I sends you a note called a detainer notice saying we see you have a dangerous criminal in your jails. Hold on to them. We're going to come and get them in the next forty eight hours. And it had been the practice makes common sense, right, protect the people at Colorado, cooperate with the Feds and get those people out of Colorado. And Polish prohibited law enforcement from doing that anymore. How many dead bodies, how many raped women, how many abused children do we have because of what Jared Polis decided to do. But now he wants everybody to believe he's Tom Homan. So yeah, it's an amazing moment we're living through. And what point is this Polis taking the knee bending the knee and now claiming that that own, Oh no, he's always favored. Reading Colorado of criminal illegals is just proof that this is permanent. Right. And politicians now who tried to do what Democrats have already done, they're going to get steamrolled. Not everywhere it once, but they're going to get steamrolled. And eventually they'll even get steamrolled in these blue bastions. And how quickly will that happen in Colorado? Would love your take eight f five for zero five E two five to five text d an five seven seven three nine. We have some really fun sound. Now, lawless Mike Johnston, remember who openly promised to use the Denver police to send him to the border to stop federal law enforcement from enforcing federal law. Rally tens of thousands of Colorado to stop law enforcement. Yeah, he's been called to Congress and he's got to go up there now and explain why under him, Denver is a sanctuary city. And sanctuary is a nice word for lawless, because sanctuary means we aren't going to enforce the law. So Mike Johnson has to explain to Congress how he justifies not enforcing law. Yeah, that should be a lot of fun to watch. So we have all that to look forward to. Tremendous sound from Trump's new press secretary. I want to get to some of that now for you, Caroline Levitt. She was so impressive today, And even if we had not just ended an era of had to be one of the worst press secretaries ever, I think she would still appear to be just historically great. And I love the fact, obviously as a Christian Cathay Christian, I love the fact she has the big cross right there, full display. I think that's a beautiful thing. But how soon before, how long before somebody tries to sue over that right? Yeah, but they will lose that lawsuit. She doesn't forfeit, by the way, her First Amendment right freedom of religion, because she takes this particular job. But anyway, I want you to get a taste of her today because she just was I think, so good, and like so much else in the Trump administration, it's the substance it's going to matter most, right, But it's going to be so much fun to watch the performance, to watch the humor, to watch the competence, to watch the toughness, because you need fighters and this is going to be one of the lasting gifts to the GOP in Americas, turning the GOP from a bunch of not all but an awful lot of kind of softies Wimbledon rule types to Yeah, no, Hey, we're gonna fight. We're gonna fight for we believe, and we're gonna fight hard. We're going to be honest. Listen, when I say fight, that never justifies lying. No, and that's not how you win. That's what the Left does. When I say fight, I mean fight hard, and you do the hard work, and you tell the truth and you expose the liars, and you persuade people. But fight, and she's going to be a fighter.
Speaker 2: A question that we'd asked your predecessors of both parties in this job. When you're up here in this briefing room speaking to the American public, you view yourself and your role as speaking on advocating on behalf of the president, or providing the unfurnished truth that is not to lie, not to obfuscate to.
Speaker 1: The America people. Yeah, her response a question. Let we've asked you your predecessors of those It was such an interesting question, we just we decided to play it twice I did anyway.
Speaker 3: I commit to telling the truth from this podium every single day. I commit to speaking on behalf of the President of the United States.
Speaker 4: That is my job.
Speaker 3: And I will say it's very easy to speak truth from this podium when you have a president who is implementing policies that are wildly popular with the American people. And that's exactly what this administration is doing. It's correcting the lies and the wrongs of the past four years, many of the lies that have been told to your faces in this very briefing room.
Speaker 4: I will not do that.
Speaker 3: But since you brought up truth seek, I would like to point out while I vow to provide the truth from this podium, we ask that all of you in this room hold yourselves to that same standard.
Speaker 4: We know for a fact there have been lies.
Speaker 3: That have been pushed by many legacy media outlets in this country about this president, about his family, and we will not accept that. We will call you out when we feel that your reporting is wrong or there is misinformation about this White House. So yes, I will hold myself to the truth, and I expect everyone in this room to.
Speaker 4: Do the same.
Speaker 1: Love it, absolutely, love it effect. She's this good on the first day, when you would think it would take a little while to sort of settle in there. Now from the jump, can.
Speaker 3: You just tell us the numbers how many have a criminal record versus those who are just in the country illegally, all of them because they illegally broke our nation's laws, and therefore they are criminals as far as this administration goes. I know the last administration didn't see it that way. So it's a big culture shift in our nation to view someone who breaks our immigration laws as a criminal.
Speaker 4: But that's exactly what they are.
Speaker 1: And where do you think that Trump administration will go from here? When it comes to the deportations. Obviously, even the lefty media polls have a majority of the Americans supporting deporting everybody. The administration said that's not going to happen. We know they're starting with criminal legals and there are so many that could go on for years. Right then, beyond that, they've said they'll deport those who the courts have already said have to leave and have not left. And then do you think they'll go beyond that? Here's some more from Caroline Levitt.
Speaker 4: I think this is a very responsible measure again.
Speaker 3: The past four years, we've seen the bidened administration spend money like drunken sailors. It's a big reason we've had an inflation crisis in this country, and it's incumbent upon this administration to make sure again that every penny is being accounted for.
Speaker 1: Honestly, boy, she is so good what she's referring to now. And I don't mean to get in the weeds, especially when you're driving. But what she's referring to now is this freeze that you're hearing about, where Trump is ordered to freeze on lots of federal spending. Some say it would encompass trillions. There are arguments over that, but here's the point. The Trump administration knew when it handed down this order that it would likely be blocked by a court. I believe what the Trump administration is trying to do, like they're trying to do with birthright citizenship, that they knew would be blocked by a court. They're trying to get it to the Supreme Court quickly. I think this strategy is just part of this very carefully thought out, a very well organized, focus sophisticated effort legally to get these big ticket items before the US Supreme Court in a hurry because the Trump administration is supremely confident. I am too, they're going to win on birthright citizenship. That's obviously not what the drafters of the fourteenth intended. And hear, what they're trying to win on is a claim that even though Congress has the power of the purse, that the president doesn't have to spend all the money allocated if a president believes he can do it for less. And that's the legal principle they want to establish with the Supremes eight five or zero five A two five five of the number when we come back, lots of fun sounds, some more of Caroline Levitt just killing it interesting, John Fetterman sound, and they want to get back to the local stuff where even Kyle Clark is grilling Polus on his preposterous fib that, oh yeah, he's he's always supported and he still supports, you know, the FEDS getting rid of criminally leg illegals, when to this day it is polis.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Off to a beautiful start in so many ways, not perfect, no human endeavor is, but a heck of a lot better than anything we've seen in our lifetimes eight five five zero five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine great to see Google is going to go to Gulf of America. And yeah, I think first there's it's got to be formally incorporated into the Federal Register of blah blah blah, and then Google's going to go to that. And I expect many others will follow, as they should. And I know people don't want to talk about this. I find it fascinating. It should be Golf of America, right, I mean, you look at all that, you look at the prominence of America. Without America, the world is in darkness right now. Without America, evil rules the world. So it should be the Gulf of America. And there should be a major body of water named after the greatest country in the history of the world.
Speaker 6: Even if you're just going on history geography and you leave the United States out of it, Dan, both continents in this hemisphere are named after Americo, Vespucci, North America, South America.
Speaker 5: Gulf of America makes a whole.
Speaker 6: Lot more sense just along those lines leaving the USA out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I never made any sense, and you know when Trump is at his best is when it's these fresh, creative ideas. Now, listen, Golf of America. That's not going to change anybody's life, but it should be that way, right. Some of these other big ideas they are going to change, They are going to save a lot of lives. But it's these fresh ideas when he's often at his very best. A great Texter asking about let me get to that very text, Dan, Why in the heck was the US sending fifty million to fund condoms for Gaza. That's absurd, Alexa, I misunderstood the story. I thought she said Ryan's bachelor party.
Speaker 3: Doge and Omb have actually found that there was thirty seven million.
Speaker 4: Dollars that was about to go out the door.
Speaker 3: To the World Health Organization, which is an organization as you all know, that President Trump, with the swipe of his pen in that executive Order, is no longer once the United States to be a part of, so that wouldn't be in line with the president's agenda. Doj and Omb also found that there was about to be fifty million taxpayer dollars that went out the door.
Speaker 4: To fund condoms in Gaza. That is a.
Speaker 3: Preposterous waste of taxpayer money. So that's what this pause is focused on, being good stewards of tax dollars.
Speaker 1: Ryan helped me out here. Okay, I have been blissfully ecstatically married now for over thirty years. How many condoms does fifty million buys?
Speaker 5: I mean at least fifty million. If you've what's gone?
Speaker 1: Is it? There aren't even people there? I mean no, Well, this is the waste that we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't surprise anybody, the waste, fraud, and abuse of the spending by various aspects of our government agencies. I would say, including and maybe even especially the Department of Defense, and hopefully Pete Hegg sat with our new sectaff is going to the bottom.
Speaker 5: Of that well.
Speaker 1: And of course the real question is where was that money really going?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean I understand what it says on that line item fifty million content of it, Yeah, yeah, but where was it really going? Dan? If I remember correctly the argument I heard long ago for creating a sanctuary city, that term should be banned, right, I mean no, that is Think about how preposterous that term is, the word sanctuary meaning lawless, a city where the public officials have declared through their words and or actions that they are not going to follow the law. Think about that, So why does it get a pretty word like sanctuary, as a sanctuary is where you're protected. So yeah, if let's say, let's say the mob or a drug kingpin, he had this place where mobsters or drug dealers could go and they could be protected against law enforcement, would anybody call that a sanctuary? But yeah, that's how preposterous the language has become on this. And it goes on to say, would supposed to create safer cities because the legals would theoretically not be afraid to turn in someone that they had known created a crime if they were sure of being protected. Yeah, that's one of the arguments. Just like remember when they wanted to legalize marijuana in Colorado, the argument was that there were some people going through cancer who would have their pain relieved, when the real goal all along was was to get what we have now, which is this wild West of marijuana legalization that's just destroying the state in so many ways. So yeah, that may have been one of the argu documents, But then look what they're actually doing. Look what Jared Polis, the founding father of the sanctuary state of Colorado. Did he signed a bill that had nothing to do with people who want to report a crime to law enforce, and it had to do with people here illegally who had done such bad things they'd actually found their way into one of our jails, which is not easy to do right the way law enforcement is underfunded and undersupported. So you got this bad guy or gal sitting in jail already, Polis signed a bill that ended this long standing practice where I could say, Hey, you got a bad guy or gall in jail, hold them, We're going to come get them. Polis ended that he made it illegal, went out of his way to protect people here illegally who'd committed to their crimes so bad they'd ended up in one of our jails. That has nothing to do with making sure somebody can call nine to one one without getting deported. It's obscene, it's perverted, and it shows a fundamental lack of respect for innocent human life. Yeah, and now it is so much fun to watch Polis try to disassemble and deceive and claim that he didn't do that. Even Kyle Clark's not buying it.
Speaker 8: Colorado's leading Democrats, from the mayor of Denver to the governor, have said that they support the deportation of violent criminals, but they do not back mass deportations of people for the civil offense of being in the country without authorization. Those Democrats are under pressure from Republicans to repeal the state laws that keep local law enforcement from doing immigration enforcement for the FEDS. Colorado is one of eleven states with some level of limits on immigration enforcement.
Speaker 1: Now, let's say Ryan and don't do this. Nobody should ever do this, right. But let's say that somebody went illegally into the home of some prominent Democrat, which they should not do, and if they try to do it, they should be shot by the homeowner, who would have that right. But let's say somebody did, would they use that same language, Oh, they were president and big shot democrats home without authorization? Do you think they'd use that same language? No? No, I don't either.
Speaker 8: But Governor Jared Polis is adamant that this is not a sanctuary state. We'll listen to what he told our sister Station Cardio and the s Franks.
Speaker 1: This narrative is false, that Colorado's any way, shape or form of sanctuary state. We are not will break that down. Larry, you signed the bill. I literally have it right in front of me. You did it with the flourish, this big old signature where you ended this practice. You forbid law enforcement from honoring ICE detainers, directly undermined the safety of everybody in Colorado. Ice came out the next day publicly and said it was going to be catastrophic for Colorado and it has been. So Yeah, he's shameless, but it's kind of fun to watch, right and polists now taking the knee to Trump on this just proves this change is here for good. America's not going back. Americans, no, Colorado's know they are safer today than they were a week ago because Trump is deporting They can see it. It's happening. It's not just words. He's deporting people here illegally have committed other crimes. Who's going to choose to go back to the more dangerous days of a week ago. So now this is a permanent change, and Paul is now trying to rewrite history. Nobody's buying it, not even Marlin.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Commit to telling the truth. From this podium every single day. I commit to speaking on behalf of the president of the United States.
Speaker 4: That is my job.
Speaker 3: And I will say it's very easy to speak truth from this podium when you have a president who is implementing policies that are wildly popular with the American people. And that's exactly what this administration is doing. It's correcting the lies and the wrongs of the past four years, many of the lies that have been told to your faces in this very briefing room.
Speaker 4: I will not do that. But since you brought up truth, I would like to point.
Speaker 3: Out while I vow to provide the truth from this podium, we ask that all of you in this room hold yourselves to that same standard.
Speaker 4: We know for a fact there have been lies.
Speaker 3: That have been pushed by many legacy media outlets in this country about this president, about his family, and we will not accept that. We will call you out when we feel that your reporting is wrong or there is misinformation about this White House. So yes, I will hold myself to the truth, and I expect everyone in this.
Speaker 1: Room you go via a fighter. I love that the entire administration. I mean, this is going to be a great four years and really front loaded in the first two right for obvious reasons. So let's go to the full lines. Frank in beautiful Cheyenne, Wyoming. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 7: Welcome Frank, Well greeting, Stan. I've been listening for about a year. Really like your show, thank you and everything. Yesterday you were giving a Vice President Vance a pretty hard time about the US Conference of Catholic Bishops and money being behind it. Let me preface this with I'm a cradle Catholic. I'm a good mickey. Sure, sure, talk Catechism at my parish for seventeen or eighteen years.
Speaker 1: Wonderful.
Speaker 7: I'm not a fan of the USCCP. I think they're anti American, among other things, but I want and looked it up and according to USA Spending dot gov, the US Conference of Catholic Bishops has received over forty four hundred and fifty million dollars in refugee assistance grants since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Frank, can we step there and I'll give you the rest of the show. And I really appreciate your calling, your approach to it. But let's break that down. When you say the Conference of Catholic Bishops has received that money. I assume what you really mean is that various NGOs, non governmental organizations across the country associated with the Catholic Church have received a combination of Money's that figure, right, I mean, this isn't a case of oh, Conference of Catholic Bishops, here's half a billion dollars.
Speaker 7: No, No, it was. Some of it came from state department. Some of it came from refugee assistance programs. You know, there's a whole list. It's an incredible list of government grants. Is federal dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, And before we go any further, Frank, can I just clarify this for people, and if you disagree with me, then obviously you'll feel free to say that when we're talking about quote giving them money, what we're really talking about is these Catholic based organizations saving the taxpayers untold billions because when you've got to feed these people, rightnment. The government's not giving these organizations this money because it wants the organizations to go to the Super Bowl, right, It's giving them this money because it's got all these people the government has to feed, has to clothe, has to take care of another ways and the question is are you going to do it by setting up a government bureaucracy or are you going to do it through these existing organizations that are already out there on their own time, through their parishoners' contributions, generous donors, already serving this population. So what we're really talking about is these Catholic organizations saving taxpayers billions and doing it a hell of a lot better than the government could do it.
Speaker 7: Oh, I would immediately agree that private organizations can do things much more efficiently than government. And yes, these are grants to Catholic organizations to administer these programs in lieu of government.
Speaker 1: Right. And so then when Jdvance says that the bishops have put money and he put the figure at one hundred million in moneies that are going to take care of these refugees and others. When Jdvance says the reason the bishops are opposing certain executive orders is because they're putting this money ahead of children who are being trafficked, do you believe there's any chance on the face of the earth that's true.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It's a pretty convoluted idea in my opinion. But economics makes the world go around and the Catholic bishops will do what benefits them. Now, yes, they're doing good work. I'm not going to I'm not like to say they're putting in their pockets, they're going to Super Bowl. But I don't think we have to be spending this money in immigrants no matter who does.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, separate issue, and I want to get to that, Frank. But wait a second, when you and this is where I think and listen. I praise jd. Vance all the time, and I think he's spectacular and would make a great president. But I think he slandered the bishops. He told he said something he knew wasn't true. Because if you're saying the bishops have taken this position on immigration because they're putting money ahead of children who are being trafficked, well wait a second, who are you talking about. You're talking about people who have forsaken money, material things, sex, the things of the world, to care for the poor, to be priests. So what is it about any of these bishops that suggest to you that after giving up women, giving up sex, giving up material things, taking a vow of poverty in order to serve that they would now put one hundred million dollars that doesn't go to them, It goes to feed poor people ahead of children being trafficked. It's a bizarre lie.
Speaker 7: Well, back this up one step, Dan, isn't the Catholic Church's opinion on immigration for their own good to fill the pews? Is our demographics age out with the exception of the traditional Catholic Church, of course, I've seen them acting their own self interest for Jesus fifty years.
Speaker 1: Well, and Frank, thank you for asking that question, because because lots of good people ask that question, and the answer is a provable no. Because first of all, if the Catholic Church priority was filling pews, right, if it was just appealing to the popular whims of the day, do you think they'd still have the same teaching against birth control? Do you think they'd still have the same teaching on a lot of different issues. That the Catholic Church's priority, and it stated and lived in a thousand different ways, is not to put people in the pews. It's to be true to Christ's teachings and is John Paul the Great said, and I'm not going to preach this is more a historical reference that the church is committed to know we may have to go back to being twelve again, but we're going to stay true to Christ's teaching. So yeah, if the priority is people in the pews, they would have changed the policy on birth control.
Speaker 7: Well there's a lot of other hot questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, exactly. But the point, my friend, is that, first of all, I don't know, and I don't mean to be personal, whether you're you're still going to church actively. But I've got to tell you, like Sunday, I couldn't even go to the church that I was going to go to because the parking lot was too full. I mean, the Catholic churches I'm going to are thriving. And it's not just one because I tend to hit in a given couple of months, I tend to hit five or six different churches and so so it's this Catholic church is not dying on the vine anywhere. And when you talk about okay, they've got this business plan to use all these illegals, etc. I've got to tell you, being on the board of Catholic charities in Denver, it is so much work. I mean, just I'm telling you, Frank, like real hard work to do all the things that have to be done every day to care for the immigrant populations. And people are doing this very hard, dirty work, you know, out of a commitment to God and God's creatures. There's nobody making money off this this money. I'll give you an example in Denver for example. This money is almost all passed through money. You get a deal with the government that says, okay, you've got to care for all these immigrants, and we'll pay up to three million dollars, and then you know, and this is one real world example, and then okay, all of a sudden, no, you spend a lot less than that because you're able to do it efficiently because you got all these great volunteers, and so the cost of the food and the this and the that, the hard costs are only one point eight that's all that's ever paid. And it just goes straight to providing these services. Nobody's getting personally rich off any of this.
Speaker 7: Well, no, I don't think the bishops are buying rolls, royces with it or anything like that. Oh, they just want to point out that when you got four and fifty million passes through your fingers, some of us going to stare but the well.
Speaker 1: But Frank, that's just not true. It's just not provable. I understand that's your assumption looking at the rest of the world. And this is part of my frustration with Jadvans. So I admire in so many ways. Okay, Jdvance has chosen to make money a priority. I have two Okay. I have worked hard and been very blessed, and I earn a very good paycheck. Jd Vance worked hard. He made money a priority too. He made a very big paycheck. We've both been blessed with wonderful wives and great children. Jd Vance and I have both pursued those pleasures of the world, while these bishops have forsaken all of that to serve the poor. So now jd Vance is going to call them lying money grubbers who don't care about children being I almost said, for the first time on air ever the F word. You know blank that And I respect jd Vance, but he has chosen a life, and God love him for it. I've pursued prosperity.
Speaker 2: He has.
Speaker 1: He's been blessed fantastic, but he's pursued a life of financial prosperity and many of these pleasures of the world, and the bishops have forsaken all that to serve the poor, and then he's going to call them money grubbers who don't care about children being trafficked. That's insidious.
Speaker 7: Well, am I wrong? You and I have had a good conversation. Yeah, appreciate it. I just wanted to bring this up to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. You're a good man, and I hope you call off and I hope you disagree often and again we all make mistakes. Peter betrayed Christ three times. I think jd. Vance is fantastic. I think you'd be a great president, and I hope he doesn't do something like that again. You're on the Dankpla.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 9: But they weren't actor, They're not going to be doing they weren't actors.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's true.
Speaker 9: Do you think they were actors? They weren't actress, They didn't come from Hollywood. These were these were people. This was an actual you know what happened a few days ago, and.
Speaker 1: There are hundreds of miles away.
Speaker 7: Though there are hundreds and hundreds of miles away, that's not an invasion.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I think you should let me run the country you run CNN, and if you did it, well, you're writing let me much.
Speaker 8: If I may ask one of the questions president, I'm you.
Speaker 1: Don't have a question?
Speaker 7: Are you worried?
Speaker 1: That's enough? That's a president that said I asked. One of the other folks that said enough said, let me get What a beautiful moment. And then it comes to this. Yesterday they said.
Speaker 9: It was the greatest week opening week in presidential history, and I think, you know, couldn't be a hell.
Speaker 1: Of a lot better. Even CNN is saying this guy is amazing. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 9: I said, did CNN really say that? Because nobody watches so nobody was able to confirm it.
Speaker 1: But it was pretty amazing. Oh, that camera just went off. This this is that, this is a start like we've never seen before. Right, what a role and hey, it's never going to be a straight line up. I think it's just going to keep getting better. So what a great time to be alive. Eight five five zero five eight two five five the number of course coming full circle now with a Costa out at CNN, he was offered the midnight to two am. Chef turned it down, but but no, it's just showing that the spell has been broken. And so many Americans now who were beat into submission, intimidated into submission by the left, you know, are now seen Wait a second, that was madness. We don't have to live in a world where it becomes more dangerous each and every day. It can become less dangerous. It already hasn't a week under Trump. We see all these criminally legos being deported, and we don't have to live in that world. We don't have to live in a world where boys and men with penises get to go into our little girls showers or take over their sports. And we don't have to live in a world of madness. And Americans are not going to want to go back to that craziness. The spell has been broken.
Speaker 5: Just real quick on the key.
Speaker 6: Yes on that front locally, Dan, Yes, Denver East High School under fire. Yeah you hear about this, turning a girl's restroom on their second floor into a gender neutral restroom with no girl's restroom on that floor.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, the war on women by the left, including Jared Polis and all of the Colorado Democratic establishment, war on women has been relentless, and I think that's the next Domino to fall.
Speaker 7: Ryan.
Speaker 1: I think, as we predicted, it did a bit in this election cycle, and eventually it's going to hit in Colorado. The Democratic Party in Colorado, their policies are so flagrantly anti woman, so flagrantly anti people of color. I mean, come out, what do they worship at the altar?
Speaker 7: Off?
Speaker 1: They're absolutely obsessed with maximum, legalized, publicly funded killing of large numbers of people of color before birth. I mean, it's bizarre. But once these spells get broken, I don't think people are going back. Let me get to some of these text that we have had so many great texts coming in today. How about possible a Catholic church made decisions based on money not to line their pockets but continue their work. No fair question, and thank you for that good question. Absolutely not, because when you look at these organizations, my friend, that they have been in place and they have been working, and they've been doing the work of Christ. They're really dirty work, like down in the blow and the urine and the mud and the dirt. They've been doing this dirty work for longer than you and I have been alive. And so it's never been dependent on government money. Now, when government comes in and says, hey, you do this a hell a lot better than we can, so you take over this big chunk. They'll do that, But if they don't need that to exist, they don't need that to succeed, and they don't gain anything by doing that. They're just expanding their mission at that point, could they've been asked to serve some more? So, great question. Thank you for asking that. Dan I and others have quit donating to the church because they're enabling illegal immigration. This is not how I want my donations to be used. I agree with the caller. I believe they want to fill the pews with the illegals. Yeah, and you can believe the sun rises in the West if you want to, but you're believing lies. And that's one of the great disappointments. I admire greatly and has done such great work and I think will be a great president Jay d Vance. Just through his lie about the bishops, he fed all of this blind anti Catholic bigotry. And I'm not saying the text is that person. I don't know the texture. They may just be believing false things that they've heard, but no, how does the Catholic Church enable illegal immigration? I'd love for somebody to give me specific facts, because I got to tell you they don't. If what you're saying is they enable it, because if a poor person shows up in front of them, a child who needs to be fed, a mother who needs to be taken care of, or anyone, and they're going to do the work of Christ. They're going to feed them, they're going to clothe them, etc. If you consider that enabling illegal immigration, I suggest you check your logic. What enables illegal immigration are these lefty politicians who open the border wide allow everybody to flow in