Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Friday, the twenty fourth of October. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, we're going to take a look at what is happening with immigration again the basis for the rollout of military as well as the new Ice storm Troopers. A guy I'm going to begin with a story about a guy who was arrested for following them and playing the Imperial March from Star Wars. He said, it's a protest, and he said, you define protests. They have a different definition for protests. Evidently protest does not include satire, and they have no sense of humor. And they are rolling out surveillance to surveil everybody. This is just like the digital ID, if you've got to have a digital ID to protect you from the problem that the government created, and it's for everybody. So we're going to take a look at that. We're going to take a look at what is happening with the beef producers as well. Trump is now pushing back on these guys. They were not servile and appreciative enough of their king. They'll be right back. Well, as I said, a DC man is suing now. After he was arrested, he followed around the National Guard troops in DC and started playing the Star Wars on his phone, just on his phone. It wasn't like he had anything really loud, and they didn't like that, and they told him to start. The guy's name is Sam O'Hara. At first, I thought, is this Sam Hide? He could have put Sam o'hid He's a comedian who's always at the center of these things. But anyway, he began following them around and he said this is a huge waste of taxpayer money. It said, needless display of force, and it is a surreal danger. So they decided they would prove that he was right lessen two minut after he began doing this, a sergeant Beck turned around and said, hey, man, if you're going to keep following us, we can contact the Metro Police Department. They can come handle you if that's what you want. Is that what you want to do. He allegedly did not respond, but he continued to follow, at which point the Empire decided to strike back. Beck called the Metropolitan Police Department and the lawsuit claims that shortly after several MPD cars arrived, the officers allegedly accused him for arresting the soldiers and they detained a handcuffed them. There was evidently nobody within the group that said, huns, are we the stormtroopers? That didn't happen. So anyway, when O'Hara argued that he was engaged in protest, one of the MPD officers allegedly responded, that's not a protest. You better to find protest. This isn't a protest, you're not protesting. And so I guess that's the question, right. Isn't that a simple word to define? And the police don't have a definition for it. So anyway, it's whatever they say it is, right, just like the truth is whatever they say, the news is whatever they say. Recording and mocking law enforcement are both firmly protected by the First Amendment as long as it doesn't interfere with their duties. But again that doesn't really apply. We just saw ice ramming the car of a man who was recording them, and they justified it and said, well, you know, he's interfering with what we're doing here, as he was trying to get away from them ramming his truck anyway.
Speaker 3: I mean, this was clearly a front of violence. Doesn't they know what the Empire did it older on?
Speaker 2: That's right, Supreme Court Justice William Brennan in nineteen eighty seven, and are ruling striking down a Houston ordinance. Listen to this. It unlawful to oppose or to interrupt a police officer, he said. The freedom of the individuals verbally to oppose or to challenge police action without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state. I think we could say then that according to the Supreme Court, we may not know what a protest is, we may not have a definition of a protest, but I think we have a definition of a police state that fits our country right now. I see people getting arrested or beaten or whatever who challenge the police all the time. That is something they do not allow. To put it in another way, if you act like an autocratic villain, then someone compares you to an autocratic villain, you just might be an autocratic villain, says Reason magazine. Are we the ice storm troopers? Yeah? So armed national guards should not be policing dcience as we walk around our neighborhood. Said the man O'Hara. It's important to me not to normalize this dystopian occupation. Instead of respecting my right to protest, police officers handcuffed me so tightly my wrists were still marked and sore the next day. This shows the danger of deploying troops onto American streets. It puts all of our basic rights at risk. This is not a theory, this is a proven practice. Historically. ICE is mounting a mass surveillance campaign now on American citizens because again, they create the problem of open borders. It runs throughout the entire first Trump term as well. Biden escalates it even more, just in case you didn't notice the problem yet, and then they come around with their fake solutions. We need to have a police state. We need to have a digital ID so we know who the real citizens are, right, all the rest of this stuff, it's the one to two march of tyranny. Facial recognition algorithms, IRIS, scanning identification apps, controversial spyware on smartphones, and look, can we see this with TSA. First of all, we all know that nine to eleven was an inside job. Secondly, we all know that as bad as TSA is at their job, if there was really any terrorist threat at airports or against airplanes, there would have been many of them in the last twenty four years. But there haven't been. And so it's the dog that didn't bark that tells us that this is their agenda of enslavement. This is not about safety. As a matter of fact, as I've mentioned many times before, we had an individual who was when they rolled out the body scanners. He was an engineer. He protested against First of all, he showed how they could be defeated, and he did other protests and they brought charges against him. As part of his court case and as part of discovery, he was able to get some court documents. Now, they put a gag order on it, so he didn't talk about it. But the interesting thing was is that they accidentally published that information on the public website. I'm trying to remember now what it's called, but it's a public website pacer or something like that pace where they put post all the federal website, all the federal.
Speaker 4: Lawsuits pacercer Yeah, pacer dot gov.
Speaker 2: So they put up the unredacted version by mistake and left it up there for half a day, and we got a copy of that, and then they realized their mistake took it down and put up the redacted version, which is really nice of them to do that, because it showed us exactly what they didn't want us to know. And you know what exactly they didn't want us to know was that they'd said in twenty eleven, there is no threat. They go twenty eleven, there is no threat to airports or airplanes right now. And that was as they were rolling out these machines. That was as they were threatening the state of Texas, when they had the House unanimously say we don't want you doing this pat downs and naked body scans of kids. They threatened to turn Texas into a no flys on. So we'll just shut down all flights in Texas if you do that, And so then they got that shut down. When it went to the Texas Senate, the guy who was lieutenant governor was a former CIA guy that they had installed there. They made him unbelievably wealthy in the oil business. They set him up in the oil business and then got him into politics and so we knew all of that, and all this stuff is being done over fake, contrived problems, or real problems that were created by the government. So ICE is mounting a massive surveillance campaign on American citizens. Now this is from reason new technology threatens Americans free speech and their privacy. And of course we already have Flock out there, and they do mention the fact that ICE is using Flock. While a federal judge scrutinizes the constitutionality of tactics used by the federal immigration authorities during the ongoing protests in Chicago, these same agencies are quietly amassing behind the scenes surveillance technology for all Americans. And I always said these tactics will be used against everyone, backed by funding from the One Big Beautiful Bill Act passed in July, and we only had a couple of people like Thomas Massey who pushed back against that, and so Trump wants to get him out of there. Same with Tom Tillis. Tom Tillis didn't push back as far as I know, on the massive amounts of money being transferred to Israel for their benefit and against the benefit of the American people, but which Thomas Massey did, and he got. So there's a lot of Israeli billionaires who are trying to get him out of office. But Tom Tillis merely pushed back against the One Big Beautiful Bill Act. So now he's has to retire. Not that I ever liked Tom Tillis, he was always a deep state guy anyway, But this bill was horrible. It was fiscally irresponsible, and we can see now what is happening with it. They have spent one hundred and four billion, I'm sorry, one point four billion dollars in new surveillance technology contracts, the highest amount in at least eighteen years, and so ICE is getting contracts with everybody to do facial recognition, IRIS scanning, controversial spyware on smartphones, and real time smartphone location and social media tracking systems. This is geospatial intelligence. This is where this has been for the longest time. I've said, you know, just before nine to eleven, that was what they began using the Internet and phones and things like that for. And that has been the fastest growing part of the intelligence agencies. And of course that's where Palleteer fits in as well. These contracts are in addition to any privately owned surveillance networks that ICE has access to. Flock Safety, for example, has allowed ICE to access over eighty thousand of its AI powered license plate reader cameras installed nationwide. The expansive and growing mass surveillance camera network captures the license plate number that make the model any distinctive features of all passing vehicles. In other words, you know, it looks to see if you've got a dent or scratch here or there and uses that as much as the license pipe, making it possible to track cars and by extension, drivers without a warrant. And they have this pretense that well, because it's being done by a private company, they can do whatever they want to with that data. So you're out in public and they can film you, but don't you dare try to film these ICE agents and what they're doing in public, but of course your open season. So they can film you. It's now their data whatever they filmed of you, and they can sell it to the government. And they do that because I know they've got a customer in the government, so they're doing it for the government. It's time that we shut down this legal pretense that's there. But the Supreme Court allowed this going back into the nineteen sixties. They said that the phone company, with all the data that they were collecting on the people who you called and who called you, and all the rest of this stuff, you can infer a lot of information from that. As a matter of fact, you can get about as much information from the metadata like that as you can from actually listening to the conversations. So the people sued to stop that, and the Supreme Court said, no, that data belongs to the phone company. They can do whatever they want to with it. That has established the precedent for all these companies on the Internet, companies that are like flock, that are recording you in physical space, and that needs to be overturned. I don't know who's going to push back against that. Nobody seems to be pushing back against it. The Trump administration has signaled that the technologies also be used in American citizens. Trump signed an executive order designating ANTIFAH a domestic terrorist organization and signaling the federal agencies, including ICE, should devote resources to investigating the network. And this is what the people we talked about yesterday, people holding up the signs, handwritten signs talking about this particular executive order and why they were putting things out there saying I am Antifa Antipha. They don't know what Antifa is, many of them when they were asked directly, but they do know that if the government, if the president can designate any organization and call it a terrorist organization. And both sides have been throwing this around. Conservatives were called terrorists because of January the sixth, and so both sides play this game. If they can arbitrarily label you as a terrorist or that any proof, without any due process, and now you are labeled as a terrorist, they can have given themselves the permission to do anything that they want. This is the one two step that Trump has been doing with everything. So why people call him a dictator of king, because all he has to do is say it's an emergency, or you're a terrorist, or these people are narco terrorists, so I can blow them up without any due process. I can just murder them in the water. Right. These are not theoretical things. They've been done. So in an interview with the Director of ICE, Glenn Beck was told that the agency would track the money, the ring leaders and professional agitators, etc. You know, it's interesting, Glenn Beck is not one of these people. Just like Alex Jones. They warn people about the coming police state. They warn people about these police state actions, and then when it comes they cheer it. Oh yeah, you're going to go after real bad guys. That's great. Well they'll go after some no bad guys, But then they're going to go after people who aren't really bad. That's the reality of all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Also, it's strange that they're having ICE investigate Antifa, Like, are they claiming that there's a lot of illegal immigrants in Antifa?
Speaker 2: Is this really.
Speaker 4: Within ICE's purview?
Speaker 3: Even if this is you know, I mean, going after the money that was funding the actual violence is one thing, but going after this is another thing. But even if you support going after Antiva, is ICE the agency that should be doing this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there is no Again, they start out with a mission, but then they're all just it's all really about coming after patriots, and it has been since the Patriot Act. It's not about people from other countries coming here. This is about coming after patriots. They have been laying the foundation for this and building for this step by step, and all these jurisdictional boundaries and everything were blurred intentionally by creating this umbrella of homeland security. So they put Homeland Security in there and it's oh, okay, So you know, we got all the law enforcement, federal law enforcement agencies runder Homeland Security. So if it doesn't belong to ICE, we'll just let them hand it off to somebody else because they're all under Homeland Security. So this is it's always been about Americans. It's been about a police state for Americans. We don't know if law enforcement or ICE are getting search warrants to deploy the spyware, said Electronic Privacy Information Center. I can tell you that they aren't. They said, it's a First Amendment issue. Your phone contains all communications, all your expressions, It has your contact lists, your social media, any political organizing that you might do. Look, the bottom line is that this stuff has been going on for a very long time. That's why we had PISA to start with. Why they had the Senate and the House hearings, the Church Committee hearings, and the Pike Committee hearings. It's always been about surveilling Americans, and so we have the Fourth Amendment which prohibited it, and then they did a watering down of the Fourth Amendment. The PISA Act, which then these people who are illegally smying on Americans used that as a way to give themselves legal cover to do dragnet search warrants on all Americans, Mister and missus Verizon, as Rampaul called it. So both PISA and the Fourth Amendment are treated as suggestions they do whatever they wish. Well, ICE agents stormed Manhattan's Chinatown like a war zone, grabbing vendors and protesters. They said, vendors known for selling counterfeit merchandise. Well, you know, it's kind of interesting for selling counterfeit merchandise. If a guy comes up in New York and he's got a hey man, you want to buy a watch, and he opens up his coat and he's got fifty rolexes in there, you might guess that they are copies, right, And so in a sense, when you look at this, this is like prohibition. You've got a willing buyer and a willing seller. The buyers know this stuff is counterfeit, and so you've got a willing trade here. And unlike drugs, I mean, nobody's going to be hurt with these counterfeit rolodexes, rolexes, rolodex so what I wear my arm of Rollodex. It's a little bit cumbersome, but you know, anyway, it's uh. The companies are defrauded, and so they might be there for that. But nevertheless, they said.
Speaker 4: It's another one of those things though, where the buyer of a real rolex and the buyer of a fake rolex are two completely different people. Rolexes business is not being harmed because somebody buys a dollar knockoff.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: They were never going to buy a roll in the first place, that's right.
Speaker 2: So they said that. The people that were there, though, that were watching it, others were truly amazed at the Gestapo tactics. They said, we saw this in real time, in real history, said a Manhattan resident. They just started grabbing people, putting them into vans. And I have to wonder, is this because of the three thousand arrests today quota that has been given to these guys. I know, we can get a bunch of people. Let's go to the market where they celebrent to knockoff counterfeits. And a Brooklyn resident, Edwin Jean, claimed to the Post that the officers had cuffed him when federal agents refused to when he refused to hand over his ID. This is America. I don't have to show you identity papers just for standing here on the corner. According to Jean, he became enraged and he started swearing at them. Well you're not allowed to talk back to them either. I'm not doing nothing. I'm from Brooklyn, he said. They asked me for my idea. I'm walking here, you're talking to me, and they asked me for my idea. I didn't give it to him, so they me The Post report. As of Tuesday evening, about one hundred people had gathered outside the Federal Plaza to protest the arrests. A News Nation correspondent was there, reported live from the scene, likening it to a war zone. Well, there you go. There's Trump's self fulfilling prophecy. Right. These places are war zones, or they will be soon once we get there. Now, all of this is playing into the hands of the guy Mom Donnie, who they say they don't want to have an office. This is the Marxist, Muslim, the communist that is there. But he will tell people the straight stuff about what is going on, and again allows him to say, once again, the Trump administration chooses authoritarian theatrics that create fear and not safety, and it has to stop. So they're just handing him some gifts here. Now, what do we do to actually make things better. We need a digital ID for all Americans so we can tell who's real citizens, so we can keep these people from taking our jobs. You know, a lot of the jobs people that are coming in from Mexico, they're taking a lot of labor jobs and things like that. You know, the highest paid jobs are going to the people coming in from India, and they're coming in because of the H one B visa thing. You want to see people taking the all the college graduates jobs, taking the engineering and computer science jobs. Those are people coming in from India, and they're doing it because it's H one B situation that the government put in. Now Trump, you know, this is one thing that I agree with that he did, but again it's got a massive loophole. They just had a when they announced this going into effect, they said went into effect September the twenty sixth, and when they talked about it, you know, he and Lutnik said, you know, one hundred thousand dollars a year. He emphasized that these companies are going to have to pay if they say they've got to bring in somebody from another country because we just don't have the brain power here in America. That's what Musk and Ramaswami were saying. And so they've got to bring in these Einsteins from India, and it's worth it for them to pay one hundred thousand dollars a year. They can do that. But the reality is there is a massive loophole that you can drive an army through with these fees that are there.
Speaker 3: We have the video of Trump talking about.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, go ahead and play that if you know where that is. I didn't get the number down on that one, but just let me know if you got it. So new regulations that exempt migrant students from Trump's one hundred thousand dollars fee on new HMB outsourcing workers. You see, big business and big college are working together to screw Americans. This is just another instance of it. And so they got an exception that was put in. And you know, there were press reports that Walmart was going to pull back. Now and you know, Walmart is not hiring Indians as greeters at the store. They're not using them for the lower level positions. They're hiring them for the back office jobs that are computer science and other things like that. So again they said, well, they're going to pull back on it, but will they An immigration lawyer or rather, I'm sorry, An Indian migrant tweeted out huge immigration news. If you studied in the US, the Trump one hundred thousand dollars feet does not affect you. I'm now positive on this rule. An immigration lawyer also tweeted out massive loophole. If you come as a visitor, student, or other non immigrant visa, you don't need to pay the fee. By the way, it's interesting this immigration lawyer's name is Charles Kuck. How unfortunate, how how in insightful? They're right anyway, game changer for foreign grads, declared another Trump's one hundred thousand dollars H one bfee won't apply to students switching from H one to H one B inside the US current H one B holders extending their status. Any status changes happening domestically only affect new petitions for workers who are outside of the country. So again, this is maybe something of a headache, and.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that they could just get some quick lessons to apply for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So the way, you know, the real issue, the real, the biggest threat is this H one B program. Rather than shut it down, they put this fee on there to look like they're doing something and then they keep it going. You got okay, let's play that video where they talk about this.
Speaker 5: We need workers, we need grant workers, and there's pretty much ensures that that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 6: I think, John, you agree with it.
Speaker 5: Well, they're one hundred thousand dollars per year.
Speaker 7: So the whole idea is no more with these big.
Speaker 5: Tech companies or other big companies train foreign workers. They have to pay the government one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Then they have to pay the employee. So it's just non economic.
Speaker 5: If you're going to train somebody, you're going to train one of the recent graduates from one of the great universities across our land.
Speaker 7: Train Americans. Stop bringing in people to take our jobs. That's the policy here.
Speaker 5: One hundred thousand dollars a year for H one B visas. And all of the big companies are on board. We've spoken to them about the Golden Card.
Speaker 2: Love us. They love it, they really love it. They need it h one visa.
Speaker 8: Sometimes these play people already in the country legally on other visas or student visas. Does this apply to them or to renewals or does it only apply to people applying for the first time from.
Speaker 7: Abroad renewals first times.
Speaker 5: The company needs to decide do they want is the person valuable enough to have one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars a year you avoted the question.
Speaker 5: Or they should head home and they should go hire an American. The whole idea it's annual, and it's for total. It can be a total of six years, so one hundred thousand dollars a year. So either the person is very valuable to the company and America, or they're going to depart and the company's going.
Speaker 7: To hire an American.
Speaker 5: And that's the point of immigration. Hire Americans and make sure that people coming in are the top top people.
Speaker 7: Stop the nonsense of.
Speaker 5: Letting people just come into this country on these visas that were given away for free.
Speaker 7: President is Chrystal.
Speaker 2: So the guy said, so what about the people already are here on a visa? What about the people who are students and so forth? That's the loophole. And you notice that lucky. Lutnik did not respond to that. Instead, he repeated what he said before. It's going to be one hundred thousand dollars a year. This is the way these people are doing. The bait and switch is how they lie right to your face. Many of the foreign graduates are hired for US jobs via ethnic networks that exclude American professionals. The foreign graduates are also aided by low wage, low tax loopholes and employment laws, so you can get a tax break for hiring these people. The government even rewards them financially. The result is that up to one half of new US tech graduates are being pushed out of their career tracks. The loophole also ensures that more US employers are likely to pick more US based foreign graduates. For the roughly one hundred and ten thousand new H one B visas that are handed out each year, there is no cap to the annual inflow of H one B. Many foreign students have begun looking elsewhere than the US market. Men. You are also trying to get into the UK, Germany or Irish universities, which also earn revenue by allowing foreign graduates to take jobs away from home country. Graduates. So in other words, this is all for the benefit of universities, all of this student stuff. Universities whether they're here, whether they're here or in the UK, or in Germany or Ireland, they get government subsidies for having these students in their universities, and so it's all being driven by them. These are the people that push Marxism and perversion in our society and they're trying to make sure that we don't have jobs as well. At least one million Indians have moved into the US white collar jobs via these various visa programs. Indian based Hindustan Time talked about this. I had some people who this is briibart. So they have people there who are saying, well, this is bad. I don't like having these new regulations and they're pushing back against even this. But again, even though there is this new law that appears to do something, there are easy ways to get around it. A number of Indians arriving in America on student visas fell by forty four and a half percent in August twenty twenty five compared to last year. July saw a similarly precipitous drop, with a number of arrivals dropping by roughly forty six percent, But the Trump administration is working to help these universities to help the universities subvert Americans. Applications to US business schools swamped this year as many international students worried about tighter visa restrictions and opted for schools closer to home. On September nineteenth, Trump announced the one hundred thousand dollars fee for people coming in at airports in twenty twenty six. He said some employers, using practices now widely adopted by entire sectors, have abused the H ONEB statue and its statute and its regulations to artificially suppressed wages, resulting in a disadvantageous labor market for American citizens. A number of foreign STEM workers in the US has more than doubled between two thousand and twenty nineteen, increasing from one point two million to almost two point five million. Well, that happened on his watch, his first watch, while overall STEM employment has only increased forty four and a half percent during that time, so it more than doubled. And yet even though it doubled, there was only about a forty four percent increase for Americans among computer and math occupations, the foreign share of the workforce grew from seventeen point seven percent in two thousand to twenty six point one percent in two thousand and ninety, and he was still there in twenty nineteen. The key facilitator for this influx of foreign stem labor has been the abuse of the H one B visa. So he didn't do anything about it the first time. They appear to be doing something about it this time. The question is there any is it really going to do anything? But this is the type of stuff they can and should be done rather than sending out the goons on the streets. So they need to do this but without the loopholes, and they need to do this without the gestapo tactics that are out there. Those have a completely different objective, just like when DeSantis and Florida use this to say, well, we're going to make everify mandatory now to get a job. They just want digital ID and these other people they want to have. The police that are going out in these different cities, they're just using the excuse of this problem that they created to have a federal police force, a militarized police force. So again when you look at the details of this, there's a massive loophole that you could I don't know, you could drive like an eighteen wheeler through it, especially if your name is Sing. We get one example of this thing. Every day. There seems like there's another massive accent with several people killed and the truck driver's name is Sing. I think we've got actually a picture. Here's one of an accident that's gonsed by an Indian truck driver. He's driving and he's cooking at the same time. Driving while cooking. Now, that's something that we don't have in the book, so I don't know if that's even against the law. Nobody thought of doing that. Look at that, Now, did he kill these people? I think this was the accident in California. I think there were three people killed in that so that he could cook while driving.
Speaker 3: It's such an amazing video. I've watched it a few times. Two of them in there that I had to watch a few times to make sure they weren't Ai.
Speaker 4: That's the type of thing you'd think somebody, uh no pun intended cooked up. Yeah, was a program to make Indians look bad, to be racist or something. Yeah, but no that's that's a reality.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Well, if you want to make them look bad, I got another one near this. This is the Indian poop throwing festival put up. I'm thinking he's sinking into it. I don't know what this is about, quite frankly, this is some religious thing that.
Speaker 4: They the British turning India back over to the Indians was the single worst thing to ever happen to India.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness wrong.
Speaker 4: Theres so much shit, so much ship like keep pushing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the point of this says. Is this to worship the god of excrement or something of bowel movements? Did Trump have anything to do with this? Did he fly a jet over this or something?
Speaker 4: Or your mic isn't in this scene?
Speaker 2: Hey, he worked his way through. There you go again. You know, I almost have to wonder is that real or is that a I think that that's real.
Speaker 3: That's I've seen other videos where they take like a plate of calman and bring it into the kitchen and light on fire, saying oh it's good, uh, you know, for religious reasons, but then they also say it's anti microbial and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got a coalition of Labor Union's healthcare providers, because that's where a lot of these jobs are going as well. You know, you want to get a high paying job and the health care industry in technology, well there's a couple of Indians ahead of you for that job, and they'll take it for less. And of course university professors are pushing back against all this, but there is a massive loophole there. Trump is, by the way, calling off plans for a federal deployment to San Francisco. Maybe they got word that they had a lot of speakers there. They were ready to play the Imperial March trips got there. I guess that's one thing the city could do to protest it. The city could protest it. They got the network of loud speakers out there. Let's see what some people are saying here, Travis.
Speaker 4: All right, neuro divergent one, thank you very much for you appreciate it. Says here's something for the gas tank to keep the Miadia, the Miada of truth chugging along. Thank you, nights, God bless thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to let you know, and I don't have the list here. I had put all this stuff together and updated the gas gauge, but I don't know we updated on the website, but we're at about just under sixty percent now. So appreciate all of your support. Thank you, yes, thank you all.
Speaker 4: Steve Evs says, my family hates me. Now, I've been anti Trump since late twenty seventeen. Story to hear that, Steve Evs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know it's it's it's amazing. When we come back, I'm going to talk about you know, Trump has now had a reaction to the cattleman and others who criticized what he was doing with a beef industry and with Argentina. Truly is amazing. But you know, maybe I think your family's going to come around eventually. I think it's gonna be so obvious. Yes, we can hope. Nad Lander says. It's pretty bad when your own family is so programmed they disown you. So Bogus says, oh my goodness, I've literally done this except I played the imprival march for police during COVID. Good for you, good for you.
Speaker 4: Apparently they don't like that. Guard Goldsmith of Liberty Conspiracy, And of course you can find Guard Goldsmith Liberty Conspiracy on Rumble at six p m. And on Twitter at guard Goldsmith says, yes, they are grabbing license plate numbers and they are switching their own plates in Illinois each day on ice fans, Well.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. They got like those James Bond plates, right, they got four or five of them.
Speaker 4: Exc Stevens, did you ever think masked federal agents would be on the streets?
Speaker 2: Yes? Actually yes, And I'm not happy about it either. I'm not cheering it now, Like Alex and Glenn.
Speaker 4: Beckar Epstein Island says, it's funny how Info Wars never covers this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't it, except that Alex does like the idea that we're going in and bullying Venezuela because hey, we've won a lot of wars down there. Let's go win one for the team, you know, Let's.
Speaker 4: We need a morale boost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these people are a piece of cake. So I don't know real.
Speaker 4: Jason Barker says, you were not supposed to track a phone without a warrant. We got in deep doo doo for doing that to find an OP that was trying to commit suicide out in the woods. Saved his life, but we got in a lot of trouble yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, again, we have all kinds of laws prohibiting all kinds of things that they're doing, and they just ignore them. And so it's a matter of time before the guy who's the head of the deep state, the president, starts doing this on a very visible way because the agencies have on their own been ignoring the Constitution and specific prohibitions of things, and so now he's doing the same thing as well.
Speaker 4: The real Octo Spook says, right to privacy is definitely a unenumerated right and mentioned in the Bill of Rights. So Bogus military may be different, but an illegal search is not a crime by the cop. The only remedy is that the evidence found in the search cannot be used in court.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, when we talk about the right of a person to be secure and their person and their papers that time, that's what they're talking about. And those days they didn't have phones, they had papers, and so it's the same type of thing. It's all of your personal information that you keep about yourself, and nobody is pushing that point, not any of these privacy organizations either.
Speaker 4: So Boga says, yeah, I understand it is illegal, but it's not a crime by the cops, so there's no real disincentive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they never get punished.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it is a big deal when evidence can't be used in a criminal case, if that is the only evidence of guilt. But that is rare. I'm already says my wrist Rolodex can't track me, real, Jason Barker. Walmart sells Chinese garbage that is usually ripped off for the IP. So they're going to start arresting Walmart greeterers. Now, maybe, just maybe, I'd be okay if they arrest that guy that demands to check my receipt. Leave me alone, buddy. I'm obviously not the target demographic.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that for a while. They did that a lot in Austin. I haven't seen that at all here in Tennessee.
Speaker 4: I have only been in the Walmart around here twice.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to say the same thing.
Speaker 4: Defy tyrants. Seventeen seventy six, Baron Trump is worth one hundred and fifty million dollars. His worth has increased by fifty million since his corrupt daddy took office in January twenty twenty five, fifty million made in nine months. Gee, I wonder how a nineteen year old kid does that. I'm sure he's just an investment genius.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well maybe he's gotten some advice from his older brother in law, Jared, who's made billions.
Speaker 4: My advice is sell out to Israel. That's how you make a lot of money. Don't frag me, bro. You have one hundred cops and one is a criminal creating victims in the remaining ninety nine. Do not speak out and do not hold that one cop accountable, then you have one hundred bad cops.
Speaker 2: That's what Frank Ciperco always said. He said, you're always going to have bad people at any institution, not just the police, every institution. You're going to have bad people. So then the question is when the institution sees that, do they purge that person out or did they close ranks behind them? So you close ranks behind that person, Now they're all dirty, and that's what we've seen over and over again. So that's kind of the standard practice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's thin blue line real. Jason Barker just goes to show how worthless most degrees are. Yeah, not as worthwhile an investment as they used to be. No, not at all. Don't frag me, bro Asian Indians are very compliant. India has been driving digital biometric idea for the last decade with very little pushback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Bill Gates, he wanted to make them, like one of his early beta test sites have a system called the Oddhar system. And especially at the lower end where they're very poor, they have to, you know, they're looking for handouts from the government, money, healthcare, other things like that. They got to take the number, and so they do.
Speaker 3: I think the reason India primarily was chosen for that is because they're already accustomed to a cast and that is what this will enforce and implement one way or the other. But they wouldn't have as much pushback because they're already accustomed to it in India.
Speaker 2: That's right. I guess, you know, I don't know why. I guess Bill Gates is a promin.
Speaker 4: I would consider Bill Gates the.
Speaker 2: Rest of Yeah, the rest of us are deplorable and untouchables. But when you look at that poop festival, maybe that's the untouchable idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I was some upper class guy looking down at the peasants doing that, like no untouchable utterly untouchable.
Speaker 2: It's worse than.
Speaker 3: Any multi pythonly philp over here.
Speaker 4: Like I said, turning India back over to the Indians was the worst thing the British ever did to them. When we reconquer India, Gandhi will be a curse. His name will be stricken from the records.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually I liked his tactics, so I think that is the appropriate response, and I think that worked very well in East Germany as well. You know, this kind of thing, We'll let you show yourselves to be the bad guys, and you know, we'll just that was really what was that was what that priest who I don't agree with this politics or his religion, the one that was pepper sprayed in the face with a pepper ball, hitting it, shot in the face with a pepper ball. What he was saying, and they tried to make it sound like he was threatening them. He said, if they're going to hammer us, we will be the anvil. And so you know that's the picture that Guta put out there. You're either hammer or anvil, you know, can you take the blows? The anvil is not doing any action, The anvil is not striking back. The anvil is just taking the blows and remaining and that was basically Gandhi's approach. Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: He made a mistake. All I'm saying Gandhi has was a net negative phrase idea opossum king. President Trump reveals an anonymous billionaire side to check for one hundred and thirty million to keep the military paid black budgets to pay our military private mercenaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we'll see when we come back. We're going to take a look at Trump pushing back against the people who dared to criticize him for what he's doing, putting Argentina first. So we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Stay with us, joy listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: The common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us, their commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and create it in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us. While they hide everything from us, It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 10: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David knightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to.
Speaker 7: My various gallas and social events.
Speaker 10: If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 2: Looking back, we have an interesting turn of a phrase here on the view. They were criticizing Trump because of the extravagant two hundred and fifty million dollar ballroom that he is building. That seems to be his top priority. That was when people asking about Charlie Kirk. Yeah, that's pretty bad, but I'll tell you about my ballroom. You know, that is his focus. It's about building this monument to himself, this garish monument which nobody really needs. We haven't needed it for a couple hundred years now, but we need it now. And so as they were talking about this, you had Alissa Farah Griffin began by talking about, you know, the situation's happening in America and how he's really not taking care of business for Americans, and then Joy Behart said, you know, I keep thinking about the French Revolution and the expression to let them eat cake type of thing, and then started talking about what's going on with the farmers and Argentina being put as a first priority. Beef is high, so people can't afford it. So what we're going to do is we're going to subsidize Argentina to do the beef. I mean, this is outsourcing the bad aspects of federal subsidies on industries. Now we're going to outsource and subsidize our foreign favorite politicians that are out there, And so I said, this seems like a kind of a let them eat cake moment. He's building his two hundred and fifty million dollar ballroom, he's writing a check to himself for two hundred and thirty million dollars, and the star of the farmers are going out of business one out of every three farmers in Arkansas, as well as the cattleman one organization after the others. I read to you, I think it was yesterday. We're saying what he's doing is he's creating chaos in the markets. It's not just that he's giving forty billion dollars to Argentina and not helping the farmers that he has directly harmed with his tariff tantrums. He's completely ignoring them. But it's even worse when he brings in the beef than What that does is that depresses prices for the farmers, for the ranchers, and it's creating chaos in our marketplace. We need to have stability, not chaos, and we need to not have the central planning of the federal government coming in with all of this stuff. And as I said, it's essentially why they went to the great trouble and great expense of creating the Chicago Board of Trade. They want to know what the price of their agricultural product is going to be in a few months when it is ready to harvest, and that allows them to have a fixed price in the future that they can target for so they can budget around that. They need to have transparency, they need to have market pricing, they need to have stability instead what Trump is giving them, like he's giving everybody with all this tariff stuff, all the tariff stuff is about creating a kind of chaos that nobody in any business can handle. It doesn't matter whether you are manufacturing, or whether you're farming, or whether you're a retailer. You can't handle the kind of chaos that Trump is putting in with a tariffs. We like it or not, we have an economy that has been intertwined with these other economies and it's just like sewing something together with embroidery. You just can't rip that out. You're going to rip out the fabric as well. And so if he wants to rip out what has been embellished and embroidered on the fabric of society for decades with this open trade stuff. If he wants to just take that out all at once, he's going to rip the heart out of the fabric of our society. And that is what he's doing, and every segment, that's what he's doing. So these farmers, as I said, these ranchers, Kettleman associations, all began by saying, we really love President Trump, and we really appreciate what he's doing for the country. But this chaos and this instability is killing us, and you've got to do something to stop that. Well, how dare them criticize Trump? He came out and fought back against them because they dared to criticize him for destroying their markets. Trump took aim at the cattle ranchers amid industry backlash to his plan to purchase b from Argentina to stabilize that industry in lower costs for Americans. The cattle ranchers, who I love soe he loves them as well. But this is like a spat. You know, darling, I really love you, you know, bless your heart. They're yelling at each other, the husband and wife. But anyway, I don't understand that. The only reason they don't understand that the only reason they're doing so well for the first time in decades is because I put teriffs on cattle coming into the United States, including a fifty percent tariff on Brazil. But again, this is all it's chaotic, it's constantly changing, and he's going to reward one country and punish another Country's going to reward one industry and punish another one. He's going to reward one company and punish another one. Who is he to pick winners and losers like that? He has completely rejected the marketplace. This guy, supposedly the first businessman we've had, doesn't care a whit about the marketplace. He acts like a king, and he's he's not a businessman. He's a failed casino owner. If it weren't for me, they would be doing just as they've done for the past twenty years.
Speaker 1: Terrible.
Speaker 2: It'd be nice if they would understand that. But they have also got to get their prices down because the consumer is a very big factor in my thinking. Also, So there you go, How dare them? Don't they realize that they're nothing Without Trump, none of us are. He is the be all and end all of everything, and don't pay any attention to what is actually going on out there. As he starts one war after the other, as he pushes us into war with China, as he continues and funds the war with Ukraine and Russia, as he is moving for regime change in Venezuela and blowing people out of the water. He wants us to believe that he's the peace president. So his terrafs exposed contradictions in his trade policy, says reason Trump wants higher beef prices, but he also wants lower beef prices. And see, the double think begins at the top, and it goes down to the people who follow him. These are mutually exclusive things. You can't have them. Maybe what he should do is have some confidence in the marketplace. That is what made America prosperous and free, you know. And this goes back to the thinking of the people around him, people like Lutnik and Bessent, the Soros guy, as well as Peter Navarro, the Democrat. These people believe that, and they said this when they started putting the tariffs on America. Was great. We had terraffs. It wasn't the teriffs that made a great It was the freedom that we had and the low tax rates and the low government spending, and the government that was out of our lives. In terms of regulation, they have regulated American business to death and they're continuing to do that. So America hurts farmers and discounts China's soy imports while providing a crutch for Argentina. This is mess dot org and they're exactly right. This is what happens when you have central planning and the planning is all based around who he likes. Well, we have a guest who's going to be joining us now, and he's on the line. So I'm going to cut it right here without getting into this any further, and we're going to be talking about a way to catch up on what is going on locally. It's getting increasingly difficult to do that, and we have, you know, most of the news that's focused on things that are happening nationally, especially because the national government is putting its tentacles into everything that we do locally. But as you know, I truly believe that the solutions are local, and in order to have solutions locally. We have to know what's going on locally, and the local news, if it exists in most cases, is being controlled by some large corporation that has a control of these news organizations that are locally set up. They are part of a network that is national and so they're part of pushing the national agenda and it's difficult to get any honest reporting with that. Well, we have a way to get around this, and I've talked to Sam Anthony in the past about your News dot Com and so we're going to talk about a system that he's set up that is hyperlocal. Is something that you might actually be interested in doing in terms of filing your own reports and monetizing your reporting. You can do that through his website. So we're going to take a quick break and we're going to be right back with Sam Anthony. We're going to talk about your News dot com. Uh, stay with us, We'll be right back. If I can hit this thing here, there we go.
Speaker 7: H m hm m hm, m m h.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 11: Whether you're feeling like the booze or bluegrass aps radio has you covered check out a wide variety of channels on our app at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Sam Anthony of yournews dot com. Again, a hyperlocal news content distribution platform. It's also a way that you can monetize your reporting locally, and I think this is really vital. I think it's vital for us to have an independent media. I think it's vital for us to have local information. And I think that all politics is ultimately local, even though we have to understand what the national and the global agenda is. That's the context for it and that's where it's coming out. But the way that you stop it is going to be locally, I think. So joining us now is Sam Anthony. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 7: Sam David, great to be here, Good to see you again.
Speaker 2: Good to see you. Tell us a little bit about your news dot com. It's been a while since we talked.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and by the way, a lot has changed.
Speaker 13: But I mean in terms of you know, our growth, we've been expanding and growing every day. So for your audience, your news dot com is a hyperlocal news platform, so it would look like a news website, but we're in every city in the United States, so what we have is massive scale. We could serve news to a city, to a county, to a market, state, regional, or national. The model is really the exact replication of the physical world, like how the media industry works, minus all the print and distribution costs, and it allows the public to interact and share in the narrative locally and in essence put the power of the press back in the hands that the people where it belongs.
Speaker 7: That's that's the short version.
Speaker 2: That's great. So people go to New York News dot com and then I guess they can put in their zip code and you'll connect them with that. Is that how it works from the.
Speaker 13: Not only do we have local news, we have national news, and we're expanding and growing daily. We're onboarding news reporters every single day. So it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. And by the way, the reason for that is, I don't know if you know the statement, but on you know, I get all my content creators or many of them from people that were part of the you know, the they were displaced in the media industry because they of all the layoffs.
Speaker 7: Right, So there's roughly a half.
Speaker 13: A million people on LinkedIn that call themselves freelance journalists. There's a couple hundred thousand students that came out of school and they have nowhere to go. So you know, there's nobody hiring in the space. So for me, this is this is our platform is a natural migration and so that's what's happening. So we're starting to onboard people, a lot of them. Currently, by the way, we have over five thousand news reporters, a little over fifty three hundred.
Speaker 2: Wow. I think it really is going to explode because the big guys are consolidating rapidly. You know, you look at the Ellison family. They're pulling together print media, they're pulling together TV, the social media, Internet as well as the Hollywood films. I mean, they're going for every bit of communication. And then a lot of these people are replacing reporters with AI. So somebody wants to get some real honest reporting on the ground. I mean, that's going to be the wave of the future, I think completely.
Speaker 13: So you know, remember back in the in the eighties, there was over five hundred independent news outlets. Today David, they're six.
Speaker 7: Okay, it was all it.
Speaker 13: Was all consolidated. So not for nothing. But if you want to know why we're in the mess we're in today. It's because of the media and because you know, because it's centralized news. Right, everybody's seen the Sinclair Broadcasting videos where you had those you know, thirty or forty TV saying the same thing at the same time, right, Well, you have to know it came from corporate. They're just reading a teleproblem. Yeah, so all that you know, and by the way, I'm going to give you some other stance.
Speaker 2: And it's not finished. It's not going to be you know, it's not going to stay at six. It's going to come down to one and two or something like that.
Speaker 13: That it's going to go to zero. I don't think it's going to be around more than another four or five years. And the reason the reason I say that is I'm going to give you the exact answer. Do you remember around you know, eighty eight, eight to nineties, those early nineties, you know that television news reached over fifty percent of the population, right, somebody tuned into some station at some point in time.
Speaker 7: Do you know what the daily numbers are? Now?
Speaker 2: No, what are they?
Speaker 7: I'm going to tell you what they are.
Speaker 13: This is for every single news network combined CNN, ABC, NPCMSNBC two and a half million daily. It's literally less than one percent. And here's the reason. In nineteen ninety what options did we have?
Speaker 7: Four? Okay, that was it. Today there's forty million of them.
Speaker 13: You ever go to YouTube, We're going to rumble, that's right.
Speaker 7: So it's options. You ever go to TikTok Instagram?
Speaker 13: So you know, as I tell people, YouTube is a created a technology where anybody could be a broadcaster.
Speaker 7: And there's only two things that are going to happen. You're either going to sink or swim.
Speaker 13: Either the public likes what you do or they don't, and then you get monetized and you could earn.
Speaker 7: Some money off of it. And what I do is we do local news reporting.
Speaker 13: That's my niche, right because we do we can do the city council meeting in one city, well, that would be politics news for that city. But we provide a technology where anybody can become a news reporter.
Speaker 7: We call them citizen journalists.
Speaker 13: Now, keep in mind, most of the people we have are all seasoned veterans, but that doesn't mean that somebody that's a soccer mom in some city that is proactive in the community that everybody knows and trust.
Speaker 7: Can't become your next news reporter, because if you're.
Speaker 13: Already going to the high school football game or to city council meeting or school board meetings, why not report the news and share it with the community and make money. That's where it's all That's where it's all headed. I mean, this is a no brainer. Everything is moving to platforms. Okay, so you have two and a half million people on all networks combined, but yet YouTube has two billion.
Speaker 2: People and the problem was the problem with YouTube is that they've got their thumb on the scale in terms of what the content that they want to go out there. They will hide certain content and they'll promote other content. So how do you operate with that? How does that operate so that people know there's no censorship on your platform?
Speaker 13: So we are a free speech platform, there won't be any censorship. We do not fact check a thing, and the reason for that is we're not in the news business.
Speaker 7: I'm in the platform business.
Speaker 13: So as I'm going to ask you this question, David, as somebody who's broadcasting news, you have an audience of people that trust you, correct, they like you if you lied to them, how fast would it take for them to figure it out and leave you.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that's an interesting thing because I said that to Alex about the stop the Steels thing. I said, you know, Alex, all you've got is your credibility. If you blow that on this, you tell people that they got twenty thousand people out there arresting people, I said, they're going to walk away from you. Of course that didn't happen. But that's the unfortunate thing that I've learned is that people can still support someone who is lying to them, even after they realize that they've been lied to. So, but I think you're right. I think it is very important to have that credibility, and I think that that is the consumer Many consumers will look for that. Not all of them, well a lot of them will just you know, they'll take something no matter how absurd it is, and we'll run with it. But I agree with you in general that the marketplace has to be the one to decide what is genuine and what is not. We can't have any minders who are doing that. We can't have the government doing it, we can't have the platforms doing it. And of course, if you really stand with free speech, you've got the section two thirty which said, you know, we're not going to censor people because they are just a platform, and we're not going to hold them responsible for the content that they put out. And we have governments who are constantly trying to get around that and hold people responsible for the content they put out and trying to make them into their government sensors and say well, hey, it's not coming from us, it's coming from them. But it actually is coming from them. So we saw the big guys doing that. But kudos to you for keeping a free speech platform. That is essential, and it's very very essential for the local level as well. It's really hard to get that information on a local level because you've got to have a lot of people who are out there. You know. This, this basically brings that together. There's there's it's hard to get a marketplace for local news because if you get too hyper local, then you know, how do you find that audience. Well, the way that you find it is through your news dot com.
Speaker 13: Right, And I'm basically a platform. The marketplace decides what kind of content they want to read. Right, So we're a daily Just think of me as a Miami Herald or Chicago Tribune just on steroids, with the ability for the public to interact and contribute and post their own news, views, opinions, and classified So the second piece to this is, you know YouTube has a monetization model, Rumble has a monetization x as a monetization Facebook has a monetization So we have a monetization model for people that do news reporting where they could submit their work and then share in the ad rhythm. So again I'm the platform. But by the way, David, this is where it's all going. The future of news will be a hyper local news platform, most likely global, with a social component where you know, you could have everybody be able to contribute to the narrative and put the power to press.
Speaker 7: In the hands of the people.
Speaker 13: It'll have a monetization model for content creators that do this just for a living where they can make money off of their content, and a self service ad platform. Somebody could buy an ad, target it to one zip code, neverwhere in between. So it's you know the scale here. Everybody's been to a news website, so you you know, there's like a sports page, right, So however, many ads that Miami Herald can put on their sports page. We could do in one zip code, So it's literally like having seventy thousand times their inventory. There's the scale and ads are on a best bid basis. So what we've created is a model that is truly advertisers support.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's great, that's.
Speaker 7: What we've made here. So this is the go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's talk a little bit because I've got a lot of people in my audience that have they're they're very engaged and they do a lot of their own research. Many of them have started their own platforms other places. What does it look like for them if they want to come on and start doing reports there and get monetized on your platform, yournews dot com.
Speaker 13: So if they if they're doing news, if they want to do news reporting, we monetize that. So the way that they would do that is they go to your news dot com, scroll to the bottom of the page. There's something that says become a citizen journalist. You could click that link and you could fill out the application. There's a couple of videos you could watch that are short. But if somebody's just interested in, like we have a lot of pr firms and nonprofits that leverage us. You know, maybe the cancer societies having a five K run, or some lawyer just made partner in Boston. You know, that's a business story in Boston. But those are not monetized. So we also have at the top of the pay just submit your news, because some people like to post classifieds or opinions or stuff like that. But the journalist thing is for people that want to become journalists and they want to report news in the community, not report opinions.
Speaker 7: Right, There's no shortage of that.
Speaker 13: So if you're at the school, at the school board media or a high school football game and you want to report it, that's what that is for.
Speaker 2: M and we had a lot of people who do that all the time. They just typically put it up for free on social media, and then we got a lot of professionals who will go out there and just scrape through the reports that are put up there for free compile them into an article. I've seen that done by a lot of people that I know that that's the way they put the stuff together. But of course, you know, people could do that and get monetized on yournews dot com if they want to go somewhere talk about classifieds. How does that operate?
Speaker 7: People?
Speaker 13: Could you know, click submit news and they could create an account and they could post the classified it's free.
Speaker 2: Oh it's free. Okay, well that's cool. Yeah, so you can sell local stuff there as well. Yeah, people, it's away for people to get away from the Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 7: It's another alternative. I mean, don't forget those.
Speaker 13: You know, those have been dominated by Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 7: So we have another platform as we because I do get.
Speaker 13: Classifieds in all over the United States, but not like I get news stories because that's our niche is the local news. So we bring in, David about two thousand stories a day, two thousand I mean a week. Sorry, we bring in a couple thousand articles a week. But we keep growing, so you know, imagine when it gets to ten thousand and then you know, fifteen and twenty thousand news reporters, you know, you're really going to start to see tons of content coming in. And that's what this is all about. It's just what ultimately, at the end of the day, what we do will become the next mainstream media because the legacy media is it's just an antiquated product. It's not going to survive. Some people say it's not going to survive because they're lying. Has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's because the younger generation doesn't con information that way. They consume it differently. And by the way, I don't know if you saw aad Week's numbers for mainstream media, but the age demographic that's between twenty five and fifty four, the first quarter, which is January February March, total viewership for that age group over every network was five hundred thousand people total over three months.
Speaker 7: Wow. Essentially zero.
Speaker 13: And so you know, I mean, I have my neighbors.
Speaker 7: They're in their eighties, eighty three years old, I think they are.
Speaker 13: And they watch CNN, Okay, so they believe everything that networks are telling them because they've grown up watching it, right, this is all they've ever had. So they don't get Internet, they don't you know, they have flip phones, they don't watch, they don't turn into tune into rumble or YouTube. All the stuff they get is from the network television stations. So they're always shocked when something happens, you know.
Speaker 7: Because CNN is not reporting it.
Speaker 14: So you know, now CNN saying that, you know, Letitia James is really you know, she's being railroaded, right, so even though she signed it, they're going to bypass that to say this is just Trump going after It's crazy, but all that is eventually is going to be gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. They grew up on Walter Crinkite and he'd say every night and that's the way it is. And they believe that what he was telling them was the way that it was, and they didn't realize that he's getting a feed from the CIA exactly. Very interesting. Well, you know, I do think that that is the way that it's going to go, and clearly we need to have this kind of decentralization and local reporting. I'm sure that there's a way sens is on the computer that people can filter by a particular topic or keyword or something to pick up these reports as well, right if they're looking to find information about what's happening on school boards or something like that, because we see a lot of local reporting about school boards that they could find and all the different local reports about school boards and that type of thing.
Speaker 13: So it's set up like a news website, sports, business, politics, entertainment, world.
Speaker 7: I got hockey, soccer.
Speaker 13: Basketball, golf, So all you do is select the topic you want to read and if like you hate golf, you don't click it, okay. And so if you want politics for your area, it's local politics, that's it, and then that'll serve up the information because content is assigned to a subject, which would be a sports, business, politics, and then a geography which could be a city or a county or a market or state, regional, or national.
Speaker 7: So it's all based on geographical relevance.
Speaker 13: So obviously somebody's little league game is sports news for that city, but the high school football game is sports news for the market.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: And the markets, by the way, we defined by television database, like New York is number one, LA's number two, Chicago's number three.
Speaker 7: That thing, there's two hundred and ten of them.
Speaker 2: So if you're going to go through and you're going to look for news and politics, does show you your local stuff first? And then does if you keep looking down the feed you start getting into a wider and wider geographical areas and how that works, so all.
Speaker 13: The news is served to you based on geographical relevance. So if it's something that Trump did, its national news it'll just appear in all zip codes. And I don't know if you want me to share my screen, but I could just show real quick.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah you want to do that?
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, So this way, it's so much easier just to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think people like to see that. We had a video that you have that introduces it, but we had an issue playing it. So yeah, if you could just show the screen, that'd be great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this won't take long. You have to I'm going to send a request. You have to open me up to share.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got that lance. Okay, he's working on it. That's okay.
Speaker 13: Okay, here it is, So you tell me when you see what I'm looking at. We got it, okay. So mine says Palm City, Florida. So GEO locates me. If you lived in Houston, it would open to Houston. So this website looks like a news website, correct, Yeah, And so I'm going to mouse over national news. There's your topics. Can you see them all? So if you wanted business.
Speaker 7: Do you think you could get to it?
Speaker 2: It's pretty simple.
Speaker 13: You just click business. And by the way, all this news is all people powered press. There's only one exception, I buy a wirefeed for sports, but I'm starting to get a lot of them, so in another probably in another year, I wanted to need it. Okay, so I'm going to mouse over national news and here's all your different categories. Anybody could get that. It's the local news. So if I go to top stories, top stories is your front page for local. So in my market, Tina arrested after rock thrown through ice vehicle window at Port Saint Lucy, Tina arrested through TikTok bomb threat targeting Fort Seint Lucy School.
Speaker 7: Because this is the mart I'm in. All of this is local news for my area.
Speaker 13: Whereas if I went to another area, which this is soou Fall, South Dakota, and I'll go local top stories, You're going to see completely different news.
Speaker 7: Turner, what does it say?
Speaker 13: Turner County imposes tough conditions on Freeman area. Whatever this is, work resumes. Okay, So here's the thing. All of this is boots on the ground. These are all my people reporting this news all over the United States, and we get it everywhere.
Speaker 7: I'll just do.
Speaker 13: The bigger the market, the more stuff we get, right, the bigger the population. So New York, I'm loaded with stuff. Chicago, I'm loaded with stuff. La I'm loaded with stuff. So this is nineteen year old charge with murder after double stabbing at a sweeto Chick fil A.
Speaker 7: All of this is local stuff for the city of Chicago. Makes sense. And I mean, look, I could go on and on and on. Here's local politics.
Speaker 13: I mean, so the thing with us is the ability to be able to put stuff to a specific geography. So if you live Chicago's and Cook County, Illinois, but so is Let's say I'm trying to think of a city like.
Speaker 7: Franklin Park, Illinois.
Speaker 13: Well, if there's a city council meeting of Franklin Park, Illinois, it won't show up to any readers in Chicago because it's only politics.
Speaker 7: News for Franklin Park makes sense.
Speaker 13: And so and then you know, we distribute ads by geography, so we could do it to a city, a county, zip code, whatever it is. So this happens to be local stuff here. So that's so this I think this a picture's worth a thousand words. So we just do We do daily news all over the United States. But this website looks like a news website. It's a replication with local news in every market in America, and that's what we're building. So if I took I never met to Louisiana before, but like, I know more about what's happening in Louisiana in my own market because we can contact coming into parish. I don't even know where it is Shreveport, Louisiana. It comes in from all over the place. So let me stop sharing here. I hope that was a good description.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. Yeah, it's good that we had the website that people could say, I've got a comment here from a listener. Naburu twenty twenty nine. Alternative news is seldom independent news these days, but on your site it is. Okay.
Speaker 7: So here's the thing.
Speaker 15: Everybody the way YouTube works or Rumble, David, you're the brand, right, Okay. Nobody calls you from Rumble or YouTube and tells you what to say, right, you call yourself.
Speaker 13: It's your own show. So you're either going to say or swim with our platform. The news people are their own independent brands. They're the ones that have to bring the content, and they're the ones that have to build their own audience. What they're doing is leveraging platforms for distribution and monetization. M how the new world.
Speaker 7: Is going to work. There's going to be no big media companies anymore.
Speaker 13: It's going to be platforms where millions of people can participate.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's where it's all.
Speaker 2: Going I agree. Yeah. And and people are really and it's difficult to get news about what is happening locally. A lot of it is you know, just flaw or whatever. And so if you can get some people going to do political news and you know, put that, put that in there, that's a very important thing, especially if people people need to know what is going to be coming down the pike in terms of legislation that's going to be done at.
Speaker 1: The state level. What about the state level.
Speaker 2: We talked about things that are happening at the town council and things like that. What about following at the state level if you want to, if you want to filter it that way.
Speaker 7: So I get tons of state stuff state of Washington.
Speaker 13: I just did something in Mississippi, somebody submitted, so state politics news, we get a ton of I mean, like you know, remember we're bringing in a couple thousand articles a week, so a lot of stuff is state stuff. A lot of political stuff really, but you hit it on the head. So anybody could come up with the Monday night football game. It's the high school football game. That's the draw. That's what people want to see. So it's really about the local because that's what everybody's missing. All these local newspapers have went the way of the dinosaur, and it's coming with television too. Mark my words. I mean, think of the cost to produce the five or even on a local level, the physical cost to produce all that stuff.
Speaker 7: It's all going away.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: What I'm seeing is.
Speaker 13: You're going to have, like I said, the platforms are going to be the place where people broadcast.
Speaker 7: And by the way, we're multimedia, so I do audio, video, and print. It's not just written news like your show could be airing on here right now.
Speaker 13: We have a multimedia section and we have we get a lot of traffic to that page because I have hundreds of politically conservative content creators in there, hundreds of them, and then thousands of news reporters.
Speaker 7: That's the cool part.
Speaker 2: So that's great.
Speaker 1: So you can handle video as well.
Speaker 2: And then what about I mean, our show, for example, is three hours long, so we could cut that up into small snippets and put.
Speaker 7: Up no, you use the embed code from Rumble. Oh okay, so it's really it's really playing on your Rumble channel, I see. So for content.
Speaker 13: Creators that are on YouTuber, Rumble or on Spotify, it's really an embed code that drives more traffic to your own channel. And if you're monetized, you're actually double dipping because now you're taking from two places, reaching two different audiences.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah, well, NICs of the Storm and Liberty Conspiracy, you guys need to take note of this. I think it'd be something to be very helpful, be very helpful for us too. We've got to get on that as well, always looking for another platform. Tell us a little bit about how you got into this. Was your background in news or was this something as a businessman you just saw how news was collapsing and realized there was an opportunity in this.
Speaker 13: So that's a good question. I'll tell you. I was never in the news business. I worked at a place called Lehman Brothers in Chicago. I ended up moving to Florida and worked at a couple of boutique firms. My thing was, you know, investment, banking, and me and a couple of guys got together and we believed that the Internet was going to transform media. So we set out to build a platform that would ultimately replace it. And we failed miserably multiple times trying to figure this all out.
Speaker 7: Because you know, we're never in the business.
Speaker 13: So you know, basically I paid for my own education, I guess you could say.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 7: Then, you know, once we figured it out, you know.
Speaker 13: You had to go back to the drawing table because the model we had, and I'll give you the kind of the thing I thought made the most sense. You know, all these independent radio stations that are news talk stations that have like stringers out there and like a news director. Back in twenty fifteen, we built an affiliate network of broadcast stations across the United States, kind of like you have ABCNBCCBS affiliates, right, We built affiliate network across the United States and broadcast stations. Then what happened was, over a two year span, almost all of them dropped off the network because are you.
Speaker 7: Ready for this?
Speaker 13: It was the first person to go when revenues declined, the news people. They let them all go, which means they didn't they didn't do news. So a couple of them told me you better change your model, and I said why, They go, Sam, do you listen to radio?
Speaker 7: I go, no, you go, well, neither would if I didn't know three.
Speaker 13: Stations, okay, because I get on serious radio and I turned on the car. So I finally decided, you know, you ever lay in bed and just where I get my do my best work when I'm thinking at night, and I said, this needs to go to a monetization model.
Speaker 7: So ultimately we had to rip the engine out of the car.
Speaker 13: We had to replace it with something completely different, and then we had to test it and the monetization model is definitely the way to go. And so then what we did was we started on boarding a specific amount of people selling advertising, figuring the whole model out. The next step is we're now in the scaling boat to scale this into the stratosphere.
Speaker 7: So that's how it got started.
Speaker 13: By the way it was all the model was completely different, and it evolved into what it is today.
Speaker 7: So what we're doing today is one hundred percent this is what it is.
Speaker 2: That's great, Yeah, it's kind of There's an anecdote from Jim Rogers, who again he's somebody who worked with George Sos. But of course he's been on a lot of financial programming. And he said he had because he knew about business. He said, I had a wealthy woman who asked me, what's the best business school I can send my son to? And he said, rather than sending him to a and this is wild bag and spending one hundred thousand dollars, which would be it'd be a lot more than that today. But any said, rather than spending all that money, just give him that amount of money and let him start a business, and whether that business succeeds or fails, he'll learn more than he would getting an MBA. And so that really is the issue, the trial and error aspect. Actually just getting your hands dirty and jumping in on this stuff. That's the way you get your education. I guess that's the way that you fine tune things for you as well. Talk a little bit about how the monetization works in terms of connecting with advertisers. You know, what does that look like for the people that are doing the reporting and putting it out there.
Speaker 13: So the way our content creators work, as they submitted an article, there's an approval process not that we're fact checking it.
Speaker 7: It's to make sure it goes in the proper subject.
Speaker 13: Right, if you're doing a football game, it doesn't go in business. And then and then the geography what market it goes to. And the reason for that is what we found was if we let left that up to the content creators, there'd be no need for any section except front page national news. That will be it doesn't matter if it's your kids littlely game or whatever it is. So we have to make sure it goes proper subject in proper geography. But the way it works is the content creators get an email once it's done saying congratulations, your article has been published. Here's a direct link to your article you could share on social media. And what they do is they share the link with the people that follow them.
Speaker 7: So let's say you have ten.
Speaker 13: Thousand people on Facebook or x that follow you, that link goes out and then every time somebody clicks that article, you get a percentage of the ad revenue from the advertisers that have selected your type of content to run around. So, to make it real simple, I have people that do cooking shows that goes in my food and wine section. So if you sell pots and pans, you don't want to be in conservative news. You want to be on the around cooking relate itself, right, But if you sell American flags, you want to be around conservative content. So it's just all if somebody's reading a golf story and you sell golf clubs, have to know the only reason they're reading that article is because they play right. So it's a slam dunk.
Speaker 7: So it's just a piece of that.
Speaker 13: They're supporting the content creators, they get a piece of that ad revenue, and that's how it works.
Speaker 2: That's great. So basically what you're doing is you're marrying the content with the type of advertiser that wants to do that. So that makes the marketplace for people that are there.
Speaker 13: The advertisers actually select the content themselves. They're marrying, yes, but in essence yes. So they can say they can log in and say I want my ad to go to this city or this county or this zip code or this state, and then I want these three categories to run my ad around.
Speaker 7: And that's how it works.
Speaker 13: And so because the amount of content creators we have, we get a fairly large audience coming to this site. And so they when they buy an ad, they set a budget. It could be one hundred dollars, fifty bucks, one thousand bucks, three thousand bucks, and they get exactly what they pay for.
Speaker 7: Because we're an impression based ad model. We're not a click through ad model.
Speaker 13: So you know that's why national ads are run out a penny a pop.
Speaker 7: They're basically no money.
Speaker 13: The beauty is, though, I could sit ten ads around a story, so when an ad gets clicked, or when a page gets clicked, that page produces ten cents. But here's the thing, the real money is not in the national ads, David, It's in the local ads, because I get ten times the money. So you could have Joe's Pizza who only advertises in one or two zip codes. Well, his CPM rate is going to be ten times higher, but it's targeted. What's his bill going to be five bucks a month? Twenty bucks a month in one zip code in Chicago is the point.
Speaker 7: So he doesn't care.
Speaker 13: So when somebody clicks that page, it looks to the advertisers, says, who wants to advertise in this spot?
Speaker 7: Well it takes the highest big it's always the local guard.
Speaker 13: So in our model, the Joe's Pizzas of the world, Trump the home depots.
Speaker 2: In the world. That's great, that's great. I like, yes, I like that. I like a business model and that that features local businesses and a news model that features local news. I think keeping it local really is the key. It's great that you're doing this, and it's something that we've looked at before and it's something we're going to have to try to get our ducks in a row and try to get connected with that as well. I think, thank you so much, Jim. Great talking to you. It's a wonderful model, and I think it's going to be very helpful for a lot of people who are consumers as well as creators. But it is something that is desperately needed. We really need to not lose connection with the reality that's right around us, with our community. That's where we build things. I think, and.
Speaker 13: Kund of percent, I mean, look, I told you before the reason we're in the mess we're in today is because you have six institutions that control all the media, everything, They own everything, right, all that stuff is dissipating what we do will become the next mainstream media. And you know, and so my background by the way, as I told you, has been capital raising for years.
Speaker 7: That's all I've ever done. I raised capital for private deals.
Speaker 13: This one here, you know, I remember going to it was one of those Reawakened America tours in Miami. There were five thousand people that showed up there for that event, and I looked around and I said, Wow, these are the people that are like my people, right, these are the people that need to own my product because it's you know, they're the patriots, right, and not the institutional money. And normally when you you know, my relationships I have are with all institutional players that and the reason is they all look for deals that are the next Facebook. They have all the money and they look for the deals, and that's all they do for a living. And so I said to I said to somebody, I said, you know, it's a shame that when you do a private placement it can only be accredited investors. And somebody told me there was something called in equity crowdfund. I don't know if you're familiar with them.
Speaker 2: No, it's so.
Speaker 13: What it is is it's a private placement done through a brokerage firm, but it opens it up to everybody So before, like you never got a call from Silicon Valley saying, hey, David, I've got some Facebook stock for a dollar.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, the reason I'm going to tell you who it went to. It went to all.
Speaker 13: Their friends, right, So every single tech giant that's out there was funded from Silicon Valley, from a handful of people. Like like bitcoin decentralizes currency, and like our product decentralizes the news business, these equity crowdfunds decentralized Silicon Valley because all of a sudden, it opens you up to the whole world. Now you're limited. Anybody could participate, but you're limited in the amount of money that you could put in. So it's based on income and it's controlled from a brokerage firm. So when you log in to make an investment, you can only put in a maximum amount based on your income. And if you don't tell them your income, you're limited to twenty five hundred dollars in any given year. So what we did was our company's raising capital. And so we've raised a lot of money and we're rather than go to the institutions we said to we said, you know, if we're really going to be a people powered press, like a news organization that's by the people for the people. What would you say to me if I told you, oh, by the way, I just got an investment for black Rocket paycart. Okay, So I said, okay, so that ain't going to fly in my world. But let's open this up to the public and let the people own the product. So the reason I'm telling you that is because we have a private placement where people can actually participate in that. And the way they would do that is they would go to your news and go to the bottom it clicked the button that says invest where they'll take them to a page calls Issuance Express, which is owned by North Capitol Partners, and they could read about what we're doing, and if they want to participate, they can click the link and you know, make an investment. They can spend two hundred dollars or they could spend anywhere in between. But I thought that was the smart way to do with David. And the reason is I don't want institutional money in this deal, not on this round. I'll be doing another one shortly after this one is done, and then there'll be a public offering that one's already in the works, and we already have that all.
Speaker 7: Put in place.
Speaker 13: And by the way, we're an operating business, so we're already up and running. The next step is bringing this from the five thousand content readers. We have to fifty thousand, which I'm ten percent there. And once we're there, holy crap, you got a beast.
Speaker 7: Think about it.
Speaker 13: Fifty thousand news reporters. We are the ten thousand Palcarima and by the way, I figure we could do. You know, remember there's twenty thousand cities, so if I only had five people a city, it's one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 7: Okay, but you.
Speaker 13: Still have that eighty twenty world. So my guess is over time will bring out a million. You probably have a couple hundred thousand active news reporters. But those news reporters are doing things like I get like somebody that does local business news, well they'll say this grocery stores open up a new location in this place. Or people that do restaurant reviews, theater critics, you name it. But it's all local all over the United States. And all I'm doing is building an army of news reporters. You want to talk about power, This is where the people need to own this product.
Speaker 7: That's why we're doing it that way. So I just wanted to share that because I'm looking for.
Speaker 13: I'm looking for content creators, which somebody like you should be on my platform, and then people that you want to own a piece of what we're doing.
Speaker 7: We have an equity crowdfund we're doing.
Speaker 2: They can do that. Well, that's great, and local Businesses is a great place for them to offer local business. Yeah, and I have a comment here from b SU says it's very exciting. Said the scariest part of covid was that there was no local news, and that really is true. It's very different. You know a lot of people were putting things head and miss on social media, but that's the key thing. The local news was just not reporting them that. As some people have said here, the local isn't the only answer if your hometown is corrupted. Well, if you've got some people who are doing local news, they can talk about the corruption that is there and they can get that published there. That's not going to happen with the focus being strictly on national news that's there. So I think that's a really key thing. It's great talking to you. Thank you, Sam, and it is very exciting. As you point out, people have an opportunity to get information about what is happening locally. They can be an information content provider. They can actually participate in this if they like the business model, and I think it is a great business model. I think you're right. It is all going in that direction. And you know, we look at the big uh, the big news names that are out there and really what they are like a giant, dead, hollowed out tree and it may look very very imposing, but it's ready to just collapse on its own weight. And I think that really is the case with what's going on with the major news organizations. Again, it is yournews dot com, hyperlocal independent journalism website and there's a lot of different ways that you can participate in that. Thank you so much, Sam, I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you. Good to see you, David, Glad.
Speaker 2: Good to see you again. Have a good time. Thanks you too. All right, folks are gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 16: Here newsnow at apsradionews dot com or get the APS Radio app and never miss another story.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, folks. Thank you for being here with this on this Friday, not quite afternoon yet. I want to say thank you to Dougalug really do appreciate it. There's a little gas for the tank. Thank you, David Travison, lak, thank you, Thank you Friday.
Speaker 2: And by the way, we're going to have Tony is going to be joining us at the top of the hour. We're going to talk about what's going on. A lot is going on with Gold and Silver, so it's gonna be interesting talk to Tony.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've got Dustin d Helm. I thought they were buying up all of the platforms shadow Boxer, TV News Traders sold us poison. They were too powerful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he's talking about. There's so much consolidation. They are buying up all the different platforms that are out there.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, there's only a few companies that own almost all of the media organizations. I think it's down to three or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he was saying six. I would think that's even fewer like you're saying.
Speaker 4: I think when you actually look at who owns who and the holding groups and it's all this gigantic.
Speaker 2: Especially now this big push by the elsons that are that's out there.
Speaker 4: It's this giant incestuous or boros that all feeds back in to itself.
Speaker 2: It's monopoly.
Speaker 4: Star Barkley says, it's a fertility ritual. That was when we were talking about the h the Indian ceremony. Yeah, we were wondering, is this a iaia or may you birth a billion bacteria? Yes, it's ai in the sense that it's actually Indians. It's real things they do.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know. Maybe for dogs, you know, like I really like that stuff you rolled in. The dogs get excited about that kind of stuff. But I don't know about humans. I don't know that would be much of a fertility turn on.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think if you find a woman that is attracted to that and it's interested in that, you should run away.
Speaker 1: Run are we to.
Speaker 2: Say, I mean, look at their population that's exploding in ours this contracting. So maybe they got it right. Maybe we need to roll in more of that stuff.
Speaker 4: No, you know what, if we are to decline, I will take a slow decline without being covered in cow patties. Yeah, there are some things that a man may not abide. Star Barkley, No, read that one Epstein Island. Was Trump releasing excrement from a plane on them? No, no, they did that all themselves. No, no intervention necessary. Do not obey, like, don't play with your phone while driving? Yeah, easy, that's an easy rule.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that's the interesting thing that's become the go to thing because of Tesla. You know, they put that big iPad in the center there. You got to play with it, even to ad just your air can, your airflow in your car. You got to play with that iPad and it's crazy. And I said, that's a really distracting thing. So I don't know that. You know, they give them a pass for that. They give you a ticket if you're using your phone while you're driving. But you know, hey, if you're driving a Tesla and you're messing around with that big iPad in the center, how is that different and how is that fundamentally different than cooking your eggs or whatever he was cooking there in the center console.
Speaker 4: I don't know, sorry, officer, I was adjusting my in flight entertainment al nine thousand. Watson, I hope I never see that clip again. Well, you'll probably never see it on the day of Night show again. But if you're on the internet, sadly, there's always a chance that may cross your dashboard. You're never safe. You're never safe if you're on Twitter. Don't frag me bro. The first mission for the Palanteer software is and was identifying potential whistleblowers in government. It's identifying dissidence. Got to make sure. Don't want you potentially leaking anything that they might not be happy about. Don't frag me bro. Gandhi is also quoted as saying they should have never given up arms to the British. He was right about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a reason. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've also heard tell that Gandhi used to have very young underage girls put into bed naked with him to test his virtue, to see if he would act upon his impulses. So yeah, you know, perhaps Gandhi was not the man.
Speaker 2: Lead us not into temptation. Yeah, deliver us from this evil Yeah.
Speaker 4: Don't frag me bro. We have the Second Amendment for a reason. Yeah, that's if we didn't have the Second Amendment, things would be spiraling a lot quicker and a lot harder. Of course, the real question is how many people, you know, if things got and how many people are actually going to engage in a standoff if it comes down to it, that's the question, real, Jason Barker, Argentina cows apparently don't fart or burp, so it's better for global warming. Yes, they're very polite cows. They've trained their cows in etiquette down in Argentina, very refined.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, wonder what Gates has to say about the poop festival in the in India, about the cal farts that that entails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many you.
Speaker 3: Have to pull back on that? It'll lower their social credit score?
Speaker 4: How many millions of cow farts are generated in the Duwali fest each.
Speaker 2: Year, massive methane release.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not the type of math I would think was involved with that sort of behavior, But you know, so a look at nineteen eighty Trump isn't a successful businessman, but he plays one on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Do not obey civil nonviolent disobedience is a good start injecting truth every opportunity you get. I agree, I agree, the civil part can be a bit difficult sometimes when you're dealing with these people, you just kind of want to start yelling at them and shaking them. It's just you idiot, You fool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the role of Christianity. And you know, it's gotten to that point where now last weekend there was an article I I didn't bring it in to talk about it, but somebody was cataloging all the different responses that we've had this week where when somebody asks Caroline love it, or they ask a pentagon a person a question about something, there's a point of question and it's like it's a difficult question for them to answer. Responses just to come back your mama did it, or your mama or this. I don't even understand what that slang means, but you know, it's just kind of bullying and rude and unresponsive. They don't even try to come up with I find that even more offensive than the wiggling around like you saw with Lutnik when they asked him a direct question. He didn't answer that question. He just repeat the statement that he had made previous to that. I would prefer evasive rather than bullying confrontational. And then I guess profanity, which we start to see from Megan Kelly. This is now her new thing to make her look like she's got street creds or something. Now she's got a potty mouth.
Speaker 4: Look at me, I can say bad words. I'm a big boy, I'm all grown up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a big girl.
Speaker 1: I'm tough.
Speaker 3: When a politician is being evasive, they aren't answering the question, but it shows that they're ashamed of not answering the question. Whereas this it's almost as though they're proud of not responding to you or not engaging it anyway, exactly bullying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm all in on. You know, if when you're arguing a point, if you want to be rude, mean, cruel, abrasive, you want to go add hominem, I'm fine with that. If we're debating something, if you want to attack me, I don't care, just so long as you're actually addressing the issue as well. You know, I don't care how rude you want to be about it. That's fine, doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: Well, that's kind of the pleasure that Pam Bondi took. They would ask her something, she'd be totally non responsive to the question. She had a checklist there of Let's say we've got these particular thing, I'm going to criticize you because of your military record or lack of it or whatever, and I'm going to come back to this person for that. It was just a complete non sequitor and ad hominem. That was though this is just out there.
Speaker 4: You have to address the main point as well. You have to address the issue at hand. Anything else you want to do on top of that, fine, I don't care. But address what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: We have Jersey Boy eighty nine. Thank you very much for the support, he says, Hello, David, regarding Jimmy from Brooklyn, I can ask someone who knows so you can interview, So if you can do it, that would be great. He has been trying to expose the false collapse of the Soviet Union.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, well let us know.
Speaker 4: And now I'm reminded of was it blasts from the past where the dead is taught?
Speaker 1: You know, it's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, at the very end, Christopher Walking the Dad, you know, he was always suspicious of the Russians and and suspect I've said many times the character they plays reminds me of and I can't think of his name. I've interviewed him so many times. Joel Scousing, Joel Scousen, thank you, you know, building his underground bunker and all the rest of stuff and saying that this wasn't real. It was all a headfake and everything. So you know at the end of the story that these guys, you know, it was a plane that crashed and they got stuck inside their bunker and they thought it'd been a nuclear attack. They find that it isn't. They get out, and at the very end they give him a paper saying look, Soviet Union is collapsed, and goes, h yeah, right, and you see him through the window pacing off the next bunker.
Speaker 4: Because it probably made the West pay for it too. Yeah, that's right, Jason Barker, COVID was not a real pandemic. CDC numbers can verify that.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: You want to make people actually look at real numbers, Jason, Come on, numbers are scary.
Speaker 3: Jason Barkers did along with his comment there was no local news coverage of it.
Speaker 2: Real.
Speaker 4: Jason Barker also says, remember aj talking about Jade Helm. We were witnessing trum execute what Obama trained the troops to do back then.
Speaker 2: And I have a theory about that. I believe that they pushed that to Info Wars to Joe. I think they did that deliberately because they want they knew we had done so many reports on the training and the militarization of the police. They knew we would jump on that and report it and it needed to be reported. And then they pulled back and say, see it was nothing, and they just you know, to make us look as if we had jumped the shark on that. So I really do think that was what was really going on with that. Well, I've said for the longest time, you know, we look at these intimidation lawsuits are being done by the Trumps, and Milania has threatened with lawfair billion dollar defamation lawsuits over Michael Wolfe, And I said, I think it's kind of interesting that when people report what Michael Wolfe said. You know, Michael Wolfe did a lot of interviews with Donald Trump, wrote a book about Trump. It was not complimentary, and so now they're enemies and he's done further reporting on that. But he also had extensive interviews with Jeffrey Epstein and he made some statements based on those interviews. One of them was that he had introduced Milania to Donald Trump, and the Trumps have their own different story about how they met, and so when news organizations have reported what Michael Wolfe had said. They threatened those news organizations with a billion dollar lawsuit, and of course they've got the capital to pull that off and to commit that kind of lawfair against people. And I said, I thought it was interesting because it never sued Michael Wolfe. I said, he's the source of this stuff. He's got the documents there. Why don't they do that and you do discovery. Well, it turns out they finally did get around to threatening him with a billion dollar lawsuit. But he's not just taking this passively. As a matter of fact, he's trying to turn the tables on them, and he's filed his own suit against Milania, and he put this out talking about it and trying to get crowdfunding because this is going to be a very expensive process. There's what he had to say.
Speaker 6: Okay, I have an announcement for those of you who don't know me. I'm Michael Wolfe. I've written four books about Donald Trump.
Speaker 18: And also before his death, I extensively interviewed Jeffrey Epstein, not least of all about his relationship with Donald Trump. I've spoken publicly about aspect of those interviews, including the things Epstein said about his relationship with both Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: And Milania Trump.
Speaker 18: Several days ago, I was notified by lawyers for the First Lady that they intend to sue me for a billion dollars for some of those statements.
Speaker 6: Now they've threatened.
Speaker 18: And sued other people for related statements about Milania Trump's relationship with Epstein.
Speaker 6: These are called slap suits.
Speaker 18: They may have no hope whatsoever of proving defamation, but these suits are filed anyway, or these suits are threatened to intimidate people from talking about this exact subject.
Speaker 6: I can't live like that. In fact, to be perfectly.
Speaker 18: Honest, I'd like nothing better than to get Donald Trump and Milania Trump under oath in front of a court reporter and actually find out all of the details of their relationship with Epstein, turning the tables on the Trumps and refusing to acquiesce to them. Last night, my lawyers went into court in New York and asked for a declaratory judgment. In other words, we will have subpoena power to call witnesses and to find out exactly what the relationship between Epstein and the Trumps was. Now, this is going to be an expensive effort, and I'm going to reach out for everyone support. But I think that this is going to be also a very fruitful way to finally open this dark curtain and find out what Donald Trump, Malania Trump, and Jeffrey Epstein were doing together.
Speaker 2: I think that's going to be very interesting because not only will you get them on the stand, but you'll be able to do discovery and you know, I don't know. I mean when you do an interview with people, typically you have that recorded, and so I've always wondered whether or not he has a recording of Jeffrey Epstein saying the things that he says that Jeffrey Epstein did. So now it's time for them to put up or shut up. And this is true of both sides. So I think it's going to be a very good thing. I hope that moves forward. So before we have Tony come on, I just wanted to cover this a little bit some interesting news and we have as we move more and more into facial recognition and the mercy of computers and artificial intelligence, this is a woman who has a particular syndrome. It's called Freeman Sheldon syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that affects a face, and so I don't know what's wrong with their face. This picture that they have their DMV's AI system says woman doesn't have a human face. This is from yesterday's tech Stack Lance. I didn't get to it's kind of a crazy picture that I'm sure that's not what her face looks like, but that may be what it looks like to the AI says she doesn't have a human face. So she's just trying to get a driver's license. And they said that AI has had particular issues. Sometimes it has an issue with people have dark skin or whatever. But the Freeman Sheldon syndrome, it affects muscles around the face, particularly in the mouth. That won by her photos were all rejected by the dmv ID software, and she said it became very embarrassing. I became something of a spectacle in the DMV office. Everybody was watching and they were taking more photos. It was humiliating. It was weird. Here's a machine telling me that I don't have a human face, and so you know it's got its failings, doesn't it. But speaking of people and faces, we talked about this the other day, how people are using Sora. It is so good in terms of being able to take somebody and put them in a scene so you can submit your picture to them if you want to have your face used, or somebody can take a dead celebrity. And they've been doing this. Like I said, I've seen Elvis now starring in every kind of Star Trek, Star Wars scenario. They put him in as running for president, as a little bit older Elvis. They've done the same thing with Martin Luther King, Albert Einstein, and Elizabeth They have was the guy.
Speaker 4: That was in the wheelchair, Stephen Hawkins.
Speaker 2: Stephen Hawkins. They put him in in races and wrestling matches and diving matches, all these other things. And of course I put in mister Rodgers and had him acting rude and abrasive, which is totally out of character. So I guess now AI is composing videos of the decomposing AI generated content to mock and demean deceased individuals. And so this is bringing the whole issue we mentioned this briefly yesterday, the whole issue about you know, who owns these issues and a lot of these some of these people are entertainment figures like Elvis Presley. I'm surprised that his state hasn't gotten involved in it. I guess they're not like Alviren Hitchcock. They understand that it's probably to their benefit the more that Elvis Presley is seen out there and every everything that you can imagine. They said, mister Rogers, Yeah, I heard.
Speaker 3: That Martin over King's family made a statement saying that they didn't like these videos.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I heard that Sora was going to actually take him out of the loop because people are doing very uncomplimentary videos that put it mildly. And but some of these other people that are leaving in there. Of course, people did that with Robin Williams, and one of his children said, people keep sending me this AI slop thinking that I want to see this. I don't want to see it's it's crude, it's disgusting. But mister Rogers, for example, losing his temper and except have filled rage and you know, screaming like bill O'Reilly cut cut, are we off? Are we live? You know that type of thing. It'd be really funny if they did. They could do a movie of some con man celebrity who owned casinos actually becoming president. I think that'd be one of the funniest videos out there.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, reality is too strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got Albert Einstein doing all kinds of stuff, even wrestling Queen Elizabeth. The second you got, the one that I saw was Steve Irwin, the crocodile Hunter, who you know was killed with a stingray. Somebody put a actual stingray. He was wrestling a stingray and in a wrestling match, and the ropes all around it and everything. I guess it was a match to the death. I don't know, but said who the open AI will take action to reign in these videos of deceased celebrities remains to be seen. Imagine it's going to be on a case by case basis. I think they said that if people contact them and say we don't want any more videos of this or that, just like they did with Martin Luther King, they will remove the people out of there. Otherwise, I guess if you're dead, you're a fair game for them. Historical figures so international poem polling shows fear of AI across the world. A recent poll by Pew Research Center found the majority of US adults think that AI will worsen people's ability to think creatively, while half say the tech will deteriorate our ability to have meaningful relationships. And there isn't a single country that they did this poll in. They went to twenty five countries. They didn't find a single one where they had more than thirty percent of adults say that they were more excited than concerned about AI. This is kind of the scenario developing that Hugo de Garis saw, and as art liked war, he thought that people would go to war over our artificial intelligence, that they would realize how it's going to be weaponized and used against them, and they would push back against the people who are creating this, and that people who were creating it would fight back with their high tech weapons. So we'll see what happens with it. The AI industry, meanwhile, is using this is a story from futurism traumatizing desperate contractors in the helping world. These are the people who are doing the data laboring, labeling, and they are paying them literally pennies, literally pennies to do this kind of stuff. For example, if they want to go through and train an AI chatbot to be able to generate autopsy reports that wound up looking like was you had these contract workers in other countries having to shift through thousands of gruesome crime scene images to do the data labeling. And one person said, you got to spend your whole day looking at dead bodies and crime scenes. This guy is in Kenya. His name was eliphontis like a elephant.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: Elfantas Kanyugi, a Kenyan data labeler, he said. So, they said, these contract workers are not employed by AI companies. They subcontracted out, and one of the largest of these companies, which is kind of notorious to not paying much and having really bad working conditions. When they got something that's really really bad, they subcontracted out to someone else. They said that they pay workers roughly one cent for every task that they finish. That truly is amazing. That's what this is all about. So it's not just as they point out, it's not just the massive power requirements that are out there, but it's also really kind of sweatshop labor. And I know it's not physical, it's not dangerous physically mentally perhaps who knows, But so they're working these guys twenty hours a day, six days a week, paying them a penny for every task that they do, truly is amazing. But it says so much about the people who are running these tech companies, doesn't it. This is relevant to us because it's the attitude of the technocracy. Anything for a buck or penny, right, and they just have nothing but can tempt for human beings. And it'll be kind of interesting to see if there's anybody that they're going to be able to sell their product to. If they don't want to have people have jobs. That's not what Henry Ford wanted to do. He wanted to make sure that his workers could buy his cars. I don't know who's going to buy the product of these people that they're putting on. But we've got Tony Hartter been ready to come on, and we've got a lot to talk about with gold and silver. It's been an amazing time and things are moving very quickly, and we've had some interesting developments over the last week. So we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back with Tony to talk about of Wisewelf gold to talk about what is happening and the gold market will be right back.
Speaker 12: He is a song I'm onto me in your.
Speaker 2: Be happy.
Speaker 12: I got no cash, I got no car, twenty four booster shots in your arm.
Speaker 2: Own nothing. Be happy, m hm.
Speaker 12: You can't even buys a store because of your low social bedit score. Oh nothing.
Speaker 2: Be happy. You will own nothing and be happy.
Speaker 1: Be happy at Pizza Bugs.
Speaker 16: Elvis, the Beatle, and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, folks, welcome back and joining us today rather than as is Tony Ardeman of Wisewolf Gold, And of course if you go to Davidnight dot gold, that'll take you to Wisewolf and let him know that you're coming through us. Tony switched days because it has been so hectic. The golf market, like everything else, is one of the first places I guess where some of the deliberate chaos that is being sown into the global economy is showing up in the financial markets, and so we've seen a lot of stuff moving. What's going on today, Tony, thanks for joining us. What's going on in the markets?
Speaker 19: Well, first of all, good to see you again, David, And yeah, sorry I hadn't been able to make it on my usual Thursdays. My schedule's all over the place, and I think if you're watching the metals markets, you know why. And it's really just trying to figure out what's next.
Speaker 9: I mean, there's a.
Speaker 19: On one side, you've got this avalanche of supply and some of the big wholesalers stop buying. On the other side, we've got a supply deficit and people can't source products. You know, the trades are two or three weeks out. So it is a really interesting thing. It's a really interesting time to be in the gold and silver business. So I've been having to stay pretty nimble. But luckily for us, we did a little bit of pre planning for this, so we had inventory covered for wolf pack and other things, and I've just been I think the key thing that.
Speaker 9: I've been able to do is be mobile.
Speaker 19: So I've been back and forth between Missouri and Texas and taking inventory there, bringing inventory from there to liquidate.
Speaker 9: So just staying on top of that.
Speaker 19: It's a It has definitely increased my travel time, but I'm thankful for it.
Speaker 9: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't know how it affected you, but I talked about this yesterday the day before about what happened with silver and Basically, from what I understand, the markets in London couldn't fill the silver orders for people. Part of it was because of an Indian religious festival. They weren't accumulating excrement liquach Earlier we at the Poop festival, but this was about collecting wealth and so typically they would collect gold. This year, a lot of influencers in India said silver. So there was this huge run on silver and it affected markets all the way from India to London because even though London had some silver, a lot of it was already spoken for and locked down because of the paper silver, the ETFs and things like that. Did you see that happening?
Speaker 9: Iget you and I've followed that story.
Speaker 19: I'm following the other There's you know, stories in that periphery about billion supplies and paperback silver that I've been watching closely. We've discussed the nation state involvement in accumulating silver, and I think that is what's putting the pressure on paper silver to it's exposing paper silver for everything that they've done for the past many decades.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the catalyst.
Speaker 19: I think of Russia putting silver as a strategic reserve asset was really important. And whatever pressure that is. And I think China's calling the bluff of London too. I think there's some behind the scenes stuff going on with these, you know, the bullion houses and the contracts. I think that the Nation States are getting involved now and I think that's why we're seeing them break.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I showed the one chart and it was really kind of crazy. They had the actual spot price of silver and they are gold, and then they had what the ETF prices were, and they were two separate lines, you know, one of them then they crossed at one point that they actually got the same for just one point when they crossed. But you know, sometimes it was much higher than the actual price of silver. Sometimes it was much lower, but they didn't track. And I always saw that as a big red flag of something going on.
Speaker 19: Yeah, none of the Shenanigans have taken place. None of the papers selloffs have happened like they had back in February of twenty twenty one. None of that's taken place. So the price suppression game, they just may not be able to do it anymore, at least not on the level that has been done in the past. So I would keep watching these stories unravel about contract exposure and what's actually on the books and then what can be delivered. I think, you know, this is about trust and a worldwide I mean trust is diminishing them because of things like our own currency system and the weaponization of the dollar. So trust being a factor there, people are going to start I think nation states entities will start demanding physical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of physical You've talked about this quite a bit, the urban mining of gold and silver, and there was a long article from the New York Times talking about the I'm in market there and people taking their jewelry in there to take advantage of the higher prices for gold and silver. Of course they're not looking at long term things. One lady brought in her jewelry and made like four or five thousand dollars off it. She's going to take a trip, but yeah, it'd be kind. People need liquidity, and I think that's one of the things that people are saying besides this regular profit taking. You had a Federal Reserve somebody who'd been associated with Federal Reserve as an analyst and she now has her own reporting in her own firm that she runs, and she said she thought this was part of this was a liquidity freeze for people. She said to me, I look at this and I see a liquidity crisis that's very similar to March of twenty twenty. And she said, if you've got to cash out stuff, you need to cover things in a liquidity crisis because you've got margin calls or this or that. You're going to take your biggest winner and you're going to look that. What do you think is going on with all this? Is this simply just profit taking or like this woman is saying, do you think that there's some other issues with other financial markets it's causing people to have to liquidate things.
Speaker 9: No, I think it's all the above.
Speaker 19: And people are urban gold mining, and there's people coming into both of my shops and Dennis and Branson, and we're buying a lot of scrap jewelry, old coins, things that you know, we can always melt. And with the prices the way they are, it's worth people going out and looking and finding and turning things in and maybe even getting back the jewelry price they paid for it if they bought it many many years ago.
Speaker 9: They can get all that back at least in dollars.
Speaker 19: So we're seeing that at a really good pace, and I think that's only going to continue. But there's also massive profit taking in some sectors, and of course, you know there's some psychological stuff going on with the pullback.
Speaker 9: And you and I were laughing off air.
Speaker 19: It's like gold drop from forty three hundred plus dollars an ounce down to close to four thousand dollars an ounce, and it was like, oh, that's the worst drop it's had, and this is the gold got wiped out, and I'm like, it's over four thousand dollars an ounce, it's gonna be fine. It's a forty one to twenty right now as we speak. So I think a lot of that's profit taking, and you'll see that too.
Speaker 9: Silver was interesting.
Speaker 19: When silver broke its new all time high last week or so, we had people coming in and trying to sell me everything that was silver, and the refiners, all major refiners that I know I haven't found one yet, stopped. They stopped buying any scrap silver. They said, we just can't do it. We're we're too busy. So at any price they would not buy it, and not that it's not worth anything, and I'm still buying. I just had to lower my prices to what I buy it for and I'm just stacking it in the back until they can melt it.
Speaker 2: So the last part of that story out of India was a guy that had been in business or three decades or so and his company was the largest silver refiner there in India couldn't find any silver. They were completely out of it. It amazing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 19: There's certain things that the refiners here, like in Dallas, stopped buying, and.
Speaker 9: Gold has never been an issue.
Speaker 19: They're buying the gold, but they would go all over the place on silver. So there's such a it's such a mixed bag with that market understanding silver and understanding the supply issue and what people want and how you can get liquidity. But I think right now that's been there's some cooling off and prices of dip below that fifty dollars mark. So this is like one of those I think a good time just to get into silver.
Speaker 9: It's like, yeah, it'd pulled back.
Speaker 19: So I'm ordering right now, like I'm pushing the buy button on a whole bunch of products that I put into a wolf pack. So every day that I'm watching a little bit of red that's fine. I did the same thing with gold. When gold went to four thousand, I said, okay, I owed some inventory, so I bought five ounces. It's it's whenever these prices go down, I'm a buyer, you know.
Speaker 9: So a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Remember a year ago when you know, Trump won the election and gold took a dive, and I said, it's just on sale because none of the fundamentals have really changed. I mean, just take a look at this last week, just the last day or so. Here's the debt clock. This is the thing. I remember. Thomas Massey bought a whole bunch of these national debt clocks that are constantly, you know, flipping around and going up, and he handed him out to the incoming new congress people. Right, here's this for your little pell just to remind you what's going on the national debt. And this shows one of those at thirty eight trillion. But as even though they were looking for it, they it was moving so quickly that when they hit the when it hit thirty eight trillion, they tried to take a picture of it, but it was already added in another eighty three thousand before the picture was taken. Because the thing was flipping around so much. So the bottom line is is that all of these fundamentals, nothing has fundamentally changed. There's going to be profit taking as people do in the markets. Nothing is a straight line, and it's always going to be a lot of noise as people are taking profits and other things like that. But the fundamentals have not changed.
Speaker 9: No, not at all.
Speaker 19: And I mean you look at I read a lot of the Kitko analysts and some of the people that they bring on, and you'll talk about things like, oh, well, the trade tensions have lessened with China, so it's a good time, and you'll see a little pool back in price. But again, big picture fundamentals, the dollar, the dedollarization, the issue with our debt. You mentioned the thirty eight trillion you know metrics on that where we were one trillion dollars the last time silver had another had its all time is so in forty five years we've added thirty seven trillion dollars in debt and that's only going to accelerate.
Speaker 2: Them thirty eight thirty eight now, yeah, it's.
Speaker 9: Thirty eight now, so you can't keep track of it, that's right.
Speaker 19: And we've added you know, this massive amount of debt and the not to mention the unfunded liabilities, and then you have the geopolitical risk of the foreign policy and the trip wires that we have all over the world. Now that the metrics and why you would want to be outside of this system are there. I mean, for the first time, central banks now own more gold than they do US treasuries, and it's only a matter of time before central banks hold more gold than they do US dollars.
Speaker 9: It's only a matter of time.
Speaker 19: It's not that it's not going to happen, because right now it's the dollars number one as a Tier one asset via the Bank of International Settlements. The number two used to be the euro and it got supplanted by gold last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so geting, I think when I gets up in the mid five thousands or something, they'll be, uh, you know, it'll be the number one, the tier one asset. You know, it's kind of interesting to whim we talk about this debt. The federal debt rose by a trillion dollars in a little over two months, which is the fastest rad of growth outside of the pandemic. And of course, when did that happen During the pandemic. That was Trump, and he wanted to get Massy out because Massy opposed him on that. Trump doesn't care a whit about debt and deficits and things like that. We saw that from his bankruptcy of the casinos that were out there, and so somebody that doesn't really care about debt, what eventually happens is bankruptcy. And that's where he's taking us as a country as well.
Speaker 19: Right, Well, that's what he said. He used to call himself the King of debt. Yeah, that's what he called himself, and I just.
Speaker 2: Called himself the king.
Speaker 9: So yeah, used to be.
Speaker 2: But he's defecating on all of us, isn't he with his fiscal policy. It's not just a protest.
Speaker 19: Well, I mean he'll maybe we'll go to the last time when he needed a bail out, he got Wilburgh Ross and the Rothschilds to come in and maybe that's what we're doing now. Step we're doing it with the entire nation. Maybe that's why that's what the Federal Reserve is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's why Scott Besson is there because he broke the Bank of England with sorrows. So yeah, they can break the Federal Reserve with this. I'm sure both of them would love to do that. There was an interesting article on meanses and said, so what happens when gold? You know, when's the next gold bubble burst? And they went back and they looked at four previous times. I thought that was kind of interesting, And as I'm reading it, I thought, but these things have nothing to do with the kind of time that we're in right now. And in each of those cases, what they pointed out was that people had lost all confidence in the Federal Reserve, and then the Federal Reserve pull some trick, pull some rabbit out of their hat to regain confidence, and that was the thing that caused the you know, the increase and goal price to collapse. But that's not what's going to happen this time. I don't see that happening. I think people have lost confidence. I think you've got other things that are happening. People are even more aware with a Bitcoin of the fact that we've got to get out of the manipulation by the Federal Reserve, and of course countries all around the world are trying to set up a new financial system for all of those reasons as well. As the thirty eight trillion dollars and climbing of debt that we've got. I think that this time is completely different.
Speaker 9: I think so too, And that's a great point to bring up.
Speaker 19: You know, you remember twenty eleven and Ben Bernanki came out and said, oh, hey, we won't do that with with tarp funds and everything. We've bailed out the big banks after two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, and so about twenty eleven, gold hit over nineteen hundred dollars an ounce and silver hit fifty, so it didn't break its all time high at that time. So that was that was a metric people were putting their moving funds into physical gold and silvers. It was driving those prices up, and Ben Berneki said, we won't do that again. We have everything stabilized. The markets are you know, are.
Speaker 2: Going to be sorry. We we caused the Great Depression finally, but we won't do it again.
Speaker 19: Yes, we won't. We did, we did nineteen twenty nine. We won't do this again. And you're right, it's a different world now. And I don't think they are going to pull a rabbit out of their hat, but it won't be the fiat rabbit. I think that they're going to do something. I think they're going to reprice everything. This is a there's going to be a great devaluation and a revaluation in some way. I don't have all the answers to that. I'm just this is what I'm reading in between. I think with a part of the commodities, gold, silver, maybe even bitcoin, and it'll have a lot to do with the digitization of our currency.
Speaker 9: David.
Speaker 19: I think it'll have something to do with the stable coin, the public private partnership thing that they're doing. Yes, again, I don't have all the answers to that, but it won't be a fiat rabbit, but they are going to do something. It will be a magic trick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll I agree. I think it's going to be something about the stable coin, and I think they'll even as they're doing now, they're putting in real estate and gold and to tether and some of these other ones holding that as well, so they'll be able to pivot and use some of those things and try to give a reality to what will essentially be a feat But that's the other side of this thing as well. You know, when we look at strictly the different financial things and how this is a loss of confidence that we like we have never seen before and justly a loss of confidence. There's also the CBDC, the digital ID, the digital cash, the stable coin, all those types of things, which to me that is even more important and more enduring than the financial stuff because to be able to have something that is physical, that is completely private, that is outside of the digital sphere, and the traceability and the trackability of all that stuff, I think is to me that is the key thing. It's not financial, but it's about privacy.
Speaker 19: I agree, it's very important to have something outside of this system. Counterparty is another issue. And if you've got lack of trust, that loss of trust that's happened, and this happens, you know, we're in a fourth turning, so you're talking about institutional turnover and the end of certain old institutions and the beginnings of new ones. Perhaps so trust is a factor, and you hold that. I have a I was on a podcast last night.
Speaker 2: I was showing them.
Speaker 19: I was like, I have a one ounce gold eagle here on my desk, and we bought here at the shop and Dennison and this is mine right, that's no, there's no I don't have to worry about what's on a ledger. I don't have to worry about uh, you know, if the chairman of the board of that company is embezzling or whatever I own is right, and and I know what I know what that's worth. So that that's the issue with counterparty risk. And in a world where trust is diminishing, it's very important to have something outside of the system.
Speaker 9: And you know, not everything can be outside of the system.
Speaker 19: And if you you have to trust your bank for the mortgage, you have to do crush your company that you get your car loan through. As a matter of fact, I saw a metric today. I think it was really telling. But car payments are at all time highs. That's because cars cost more than they ever had. Yeah, you know, like the pressure on consumers.
Speaker 2: And that's one of the things that's been going through the financial press this last week was the concern about several companies that make car loans and a lot of people can't pay back their car loans now because they're underwater and financial things are getting difficult, and they can't sell it because the cars appreciate so quickly and so there's even been a lot of articles coming out of the UK saying this could spread everywhere. That's not even talking about the commercial real estate issues that Jeryl Slinty has been talking about. But they're talking about bank failures just because of subprime car loans and because of the massive expense of cars today.
Speaker 19: Well, everything thrives off of debt and it eventually you have to somebody has to get paid back.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 19: That's the problem with having an economy that's built off of cheap liquidity, and we've been building that for a while now. That's how they measure the metrics in that so called health of the economy is lending in liquidity and so at some level though, you have to pay it back. That's what happened in two thousand and eight. In two thousand and nine, prices because there was so much Fiat floating around. Prices went up because people bought cheap goods from overseas and whatever, and the consumption went up, costs went up, and you had then eventually had to make a decision whether you're going to put gas in your car or pay your mortgage. And people put gas in the car because it was four dollars a gallon at one point, and that caused a cascading effect of defaults. So I think that's what we that's another issue. You're absolutely right, whether it's the commercial real estate crisis that's on the horizon, or whether it's just a consumer debt issue with not with you know, defaults coming in through the system. Those kind of things can set off a firestorm. And as volatile as everything is, I mean, one day we'll wake up, we're going to go put one hundred percent tariffs on China in the markets tank, you know, like this is not something that we've been through before, like that we're we also do that. And you've got the weaponization of the of the fiat dollar system worldwide and the dedollarization happening rapidly.
Speaker 9: So you're like loss of purchasing power. I mean, David.
Speaker 19: Gold against the dollar. The dollar has lost fifty percent of its purchasing power against gold in the last year alone. Yeah, that's just a So this isn't this isn't normal what we're watching.
Speaker 2: And I think, well, and again, if you look at what Scott Bessant dead, you know, this outrageous thing that they're doing with Argentina because they're more concerned about Argentina than they are America and the harm that Trump is inflicted on them with his temper tariffs. They decide that they're going to do currency swaps and they're going to stabilize the Argentine peso. And those things didn't do anything. So again their magic weapon, you know, the almighty dollar, that they've used to manipulate everything foreign and domestic. They start using that weapon and they find out that they're shooting blanks Argentina. It had no effect whatsoever. And I think that was a very telling moment that not too many people talked about. But you know, Trump is the perfect president for this time where these people have picked because as all these different things are coming together, we've got this confluence of different factors that are economically ruinous. He's going to be the guy who doesn't care. As long as his name is on a building somewhere, or he can build a ballroom somewhere, he doesn't care. That's what WILBERA. Ross said about him with the Rothschild. He said, look at this, this guy is so popular, we can use him. And furthermore, he doesn't really care about running the casino stuff as long as his name is on the building, and so we can massage his ego and we can work with him on that. And that's basically what I think the globalists have looked at Trump and decided that they've got a guy here who will just go along with whatever is happening and not care or understand if he does. If he does understand, he doesn't care what is really happening.
Speaker 19: I think that's pretty apparent we've gone through. I mean, this is the second time he's ran the economy, and I don't understand why we're not promoting free markets and liberty. And if you wanted to actually make the United States economy strong, you start incentivizing people to build things, to put capital investments in. You know, you would start talking about eliminating certain regulations or the tax code in general. You would go after that. But we don't do any of those things. And that's really to tell that's right. If you wanted to put the United States is the most competitive nation in the world and get people from all over the planet to build things here and make things here and put their capital here, you just eliminate stuff like the corporate income tax that'd be a great way to start. And you could do that, you know, with it, because you have a Republican Senate and have a Republican House, and you've got the presidency. If you're really serious, you could do that. And that's all theory, I know.
Speaker 2: But you said he'd rather manipulate the financial markets, which tells you who's controlling him. You know, they come up with these they come up with these financial schemes and different ways to finesse things financially, rather than getting rid of the fundamental problems, which are, as you point out, regulation and things like that. That is, the government boot is still on the neck of the businesses that he said were not central and so it's always you know, some new trick, some manipulation, some instead of a fiat currency, fiat orders about taxes or this or that. So, yeah, the fiat tariffs are going to destroy the fiat currency.
Speaker 9: I agree with that, and that's it's alarming.
Speaker 19: That was kind of the black Swan event coming out of in twenty twenty four into twenty twenty five, the threat of tariffs on commodities, and that's when I think that's when this whole thing started to the damn broke because you're right about last year. You know we're talking gold and silver was on sale because we're going to have this massive crypto boom. You know, they're going to have a strategic bitcoin reserve and all this stuff that's going to happen with crypto, and you don't need that gold and silver because the markets are going to be so crazy.
Speaker 9: Well they weren't.
Speaker 19: We went out and said, hey, let's tariff, and not that I'm opposed to tariff, especially when they're strategic, but it wasn't.
Speaker 9: It was blanket was well.
Speaker 2: It was just just based on his mood that morning or last night or whatever.
Speaker 9: You can't depend on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody said something that got him upset. Okay, one hundred percent tears now back on China. And so that was what all these different cattle associations were saying, one after the other, and they said, you know, we've got to have stability. We got to have stability and prices. We've got to have transparency so people know what that's going to be, and we can't have this constant chaos and this whiplash back and forth. It's destroying everything, not just the cattle industry. And I point out you know, that's what the Chicago Border Trade was set up to do, to make sure that farmers knew what the price is going to be when they brought their product produce to market in a few months. Trump is destroying all of this for every kind of business, not just the agricultural business, but also for manufacturing, for retail, for large and small. Nobody knows what's going on because he's just constantly whipping things back and forth. It's just total chaos.
Speaker 9: It's total chaos for chaos sake. Yeah, that's what that's to me. That's all. The only explanation is just creative destruction.
Speaker 19: Yes, and hiding behind the guys of this is there's a plan here, not a plan to help you anyway.
Speaker 9: And I see people struggling.
Speaker 19: That's you know primarily, that's what I see right now. And I see it in the markets, and I see it in people that are selling products to me. I see it out on the street, you know, when I'm working, you know, taking stuff to the bank or anything that I'm interacting with the public. I see what's going on, and it's not a healthy economy. And there's more I think turmoil ahead.
Speaker 2: That's right. The plan is for you to trust them, because the plan is a con game, a bunch of con men. And that's why I'm very concerned about this con that is a stable coin and they're not tying it to stable things, and it's not a coin. All this stuff is just uh, it's just one one thing after the other, one con game after the other. That's there. Well, tell us little bit about it. I know you've been super busy at wisewelf. Tell us a little bit about what's what's going on there, what you're what you're into right now.
Speaker 19: Well, I think the name of the game right now is going to be a supply and speed and ability to continue to transact business. It's getting a little bit harder to do, but not impossible, and I've built my business to be able to sustain. I didn't quite plan just for this, but in something that was akin to this, and so right now just trying to keep everything supplied and make sure people get products. I think that the lull and prices will allow things to cool off a bit, but I wouldn't surprise me at all if we have another run here soon, especially if the geopolitically, if there's any sort of tension or break in the patterns that we're seeing right now with trade talks, or if there's anything on the horizon for any sort of tension, Metals are still primed to go. You could have some more pullback too, But to me, it's not about the you know, the investment side of it. It's more watching this in You're right you mentioned earlier about it. I think there is a number that if gold hits that it starts showing the I mean, it is showing the weakness of the dollar.
Speaker 9: But I think that that's when the.
Speaker 19: Like eclipse is the dollar and becomes the gold supplants the dollar once and for all is the most held reserve asset. And once that happens, we're gonna I mean, there's going to be some real consequences internally for us economically, and it may have it may have a cascading effect. I'm not sure, but I think that price is probably somewhere, like you said in about the mid five thousands, I think that's when you'll see central banks that will eclipse that most held reserve asset. So I'm watching everything leading up to that day was kind of planning for what's next. But we're just digging in I'm definitely not doing any more location.
Speaker 2: And of course, you know, yes, Jamie demon said that this last week, well, I could see gold going five to ten thousand dollars an ounce, but he said, I'm not going to buy any of it. So he's not trying to get people to buy gold or silver, but he could see that happening. And that's on the low end where you have a major disruption in the world's financial systems. But of course the major disruption in the financial system is a self inflicted wound, both by Biden and also now by Trump, all these sanctions that were done, and you know, war and talk about war is another thing that also drives gold. So you stop and think about, you know, the fiscal policy, the debt, what the federal Reserve is doing with interest rates. All these different things are affecting the price of gold. Wars affect the price of gold. And then of course you've got this other factor which is trying to set up some kind of a digital currency that's going. All these things are driving people into gold and silver.
Speaker 19: I think, yeah, so many factors, and you know, I think the big picture and you look get all of the rest of the supposed wealth in the world, and what a fraction of a fraction the actual gold market is. We've just we've just begun same thing with bitcoin and silver. We've just begun to get the market share of this revolution and money that's going on right now. They're going to do and there's a new valuation coming. There's going to be a devaluation of the old and a revaluation of the new, and they'll take these commodities will be repriced. I don't know what the price is going to be, Yeah, but definitely do something new. And we're just we're in this stream of history. It's it's interesting, David, it's a privilege to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you've got to be very careful, move very quickly because i mean, you know, the largest silver refiner in India can't get this whole, can't get a hold of any silver in the London. Markets are out of it. I mean, things are going to get really difficult. So it's a great way to gradually save money, put it into some asset that is not a rapidly depreciating asset. And again wise Wolf Gold and their wolf pack is one way that you can do that great way to gradually save money and to start trying to get yourself into having a little bit of a nest egg and a little bit of a backup plan there. And I know a lot of people who have benefited from it. We've been infited from it. We've had some people who have sent us some things from wise Wolf. I really am appreciative of that, and so it's a great thing. We've been able to see the kind of work that you do. Appreciate what you do, Tony. Appreciate your support for the program as well.
Speaker 9: I appreciate you, David.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So do you have any broadcasts?
Speaker 2: Usually on a Thursday, you've got a broadcast that's coming up, but you haven't been able to do the broadcast.
Speaker 9: I've been able to do my show.
Speaker 19: I've had to run best of it, and I think maybe next week we'll have a new show.
Speaker 9: But today I've got interviews as soon.
Speaker 19: As I leave this show, and I've got the shop opening up, so I'll be busy.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate I know how busy arets. I appreciate you taking the time to come on. It's always great talking to you. Love your insights. Tony Ardeman of Wisewolf Gold and you can get to Tony. If you go to Davidnight dot Cold, I'll let him know that you came through us. Thank you so much, Tony, appreciate it See you guys, all right, take care, bye bye. We'll be right back folks.
Speaker 1: Decoding the mainstream propaganda. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, folks. We are almost at the end of the broadcast here in the third hour. It's always a pleasure having Tony Ardabernon again. You can find everything you need at Davidknight dot Gold. If you're looking to start a crewing gold or silver or gold and silver, that's the place to go. I want to quickly remind you at Homestead Products dot Chop is having a sale on their organic juniper sell.
Speaker 2: So you can go to Homestead Product cool product.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, your skin. It's good for antimicrobial properties. It can help with all kinds of different things. If you're savvy about skincare, you can get the juniper sell. And again, the only ingredients they have in there are dried juniper berries, bees wax, and avocado oil. It's not cut with a bunch of random garbage. It's high quality, made in America and they are the good guys. So Homestead Products dot shop check out their organic juniper sell and you can get ten percent off other products with promo code nite. Again, Homestead Products dot chop promo code nite for ten percent off.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, you know, let's let's talk a little bit about sanctions, because it's not just Biden with his sanctions that kicked off a lot of this stuff sanctions against Russia. Trump wants to put even more sanctions on Russia. And again, these sanctions have historically not really hurt Russia. Certainly Biden's didn't. Immediately they got Europe continued to buy energy from Russia energy products, and what Russia did was to offer a huge discount because initially what it did was it shot the price of oil up for everybody. So they said, well, we'll give you a discount off of that if you pay by gold or if you pay with our own currency. So it actually was a windfall for them. On Wednesday night, Trump announced sanctions against Russia's two largest oil companies, Ross Neff and Luke Oil. The measures followed the collapse of a proposed meeting with Putin. The Kremlin had signaled that it was unwilling to meet America's terms for a ceasefire. Medvedev said, the US is our enemy and its talkative peacemaker has now fully embarked on the war path with Russia. And he put peacemaker in air quotes, because if you're selling weapons, if you're arming one of the sides that's there, you're not actually a negotiator, an independent peacemaker, a Nobel Prize candidate, you are actually participating in a war. And Medvedev called that out. So the decisions taken are an active war against Russia, and now Trump has fully aligned himself with a looney Europe. The European Union also announced new sanctions on Russia, including a ban on the import of liquefied natural gas. The natural gas ban will phase out imports rather than halp them immediately. Oh okay, so this is an emergency, is it. It's kind of like the COVID emergencies. Well, we'll gradually put these restrictions in on you. If they were serious, they would have stopped this long ago. They're not serious. They don't see Russia as a threat. They're the ones who are threatening Russia, and they're ramping this up gradually. The same way as we saw with the Convid stuff. So German chencer Fred Mertz said he was confident that European leaders would now move to seaze the two hundred and ten billion euro that they had frozen of Russian assets. Trump's decision to improve sanctions marks the latest shift in his relations with Putin, who has frustrated President's desire to capitalize on the ceasefire and Gosla with his deal in Ukraine. Remember when he was bragging about how he was a better president than Washington and Lincoln. He said, We've created peace in eight different wars, and we got the ninth one about to come in. Well, actually, no, he hasn't done any of that. Look at these tremendous sanctions, said Trump. These are very big ones that are against their two big oil companies. And we hope that they won't be on for very long. We hope that the war will be settled. Hopefully he'll be reasonable, Hopefully Zelensky will be reasonable. You know, it takes two to tango, as I say, and we'll find out. Well, you're the one who is supplying the music for the dance, because you're the one who's supplying the weapons. To Ukraine. Europe is not capable of doing this to a large degree. This is all coming from America. If you want peace, just stop giving Ukraine money and weapons and that will stop the killing. But Trump is not doing that, and he's not going to do that. He hasn't done that now for nearly a year. The sanctions mean that any Russian asset held by these companies and the US will be frozen. Banks are people who deal with the two oil companies and their subsidiaries could also face sanctions. So what Trump is doing is he's providing even more incentives for people to get out of the dollar, to get out of the financial system that has been their superpower, foreign and domestic. And then you have Mark Ruta, the NATO head who was the guy who was trying to destroy the farms and Netherlands. Isn't it interesting all these people want to take us to war also want to kill our food supply. Mark Ruta is one of them, as well said the move was about quote changing the calculus by putting more pressure on the Krimlin. He joined Trump in the White House on Wednesday after flying to Washington to deliver a twelve point piece plan drawn up by Europe. No, this is a plan for war. Europe wants war because when you look at what they have done to their own economies with the net zero attacks, with the immigrants and all the rest of the stuff, their economies are in freefall, their countries are in free fall. And as Jerald Clinty has always said, when everything else fails, they take you to war. This is why they are so held bent, literally held bent on war in Europe and the Oval Office. On Wednesday, Trump confirmed the summit with Putin had been canceled. So Zelensky has signed a letter of intent to acquire a whopping one hundred and fifty Swedish fighter jets over the next ten to fifteen years. I think Trump and the US military industrial complex are not going to be too happy with this. Their idea was that Europe would use its money or the money that they stole from Russia to buy weapons from America. But Sweden has a cheaper version of the F thirty five fighter that again they are not going. This is I think the disturbing thing, the long term plans for war that these people have put together. The Swedish plane that he just bought one hundred and fifty of They're not going to be able to even start delivering that for another two or three years. What does that tell you? They don't have any intention for peace. This is a long term plan, just like all this stuff has been long term plan going back to the nineties. The gradual encroachment on Russia to take Russia over. That is what this has truly been about for the longest period of time, and that's what all the Russia Gate stuff was about and so forth. But Trump is playing into all of this. Ukraine assigned the letter of intent the Swedish government to get a huge batch of advanced fighter jets over the next ten to fifteen years. Astoundingly, Ukraine says that it seeks to acquire as many as one hundred and fifty of these over a long term. It purchased worth many billions, which you know, where are they going to get that money from, Well, they get it from the US. Maybe they will use the money that was stolen from Russia with the frozen funds. Zunski also confirmed that Ukrainian pilots are already being trained on the advanced fighter He declared this is the start of a long journey of ten to fifteen years. This is a never ending war, folks. They're not going to be satisfied. It's not enough for them to just de industrialize your they have to decimate it. They have to reduce it to rubble. And this is the position of the leaders. They absolutely know what they're doing. Just go back and look at Leuxey Arrestovich saying that on Ukrainian television. He said, yeah, in three years, we're going to be a war with Russia. And the person said, oh, that's horrible. We're not going to have peace in this civil war that has been going on since the US engineered the coup. No, no, we're not going to have that. As a matter of fact, we're going to be at war with Russia and this country will be havocked. That's what he had the translation that they came out with it, and the reporter said, that's horrible. He said, no, we get into NATO. They don't care what happens to their own countries. The leaders of Germany, of the UK of France, they don't care what happens to their countries. If they did, they wouldn't be bringing in the massive armies of migrants that are fighting people in the streets. But this is a deliberate effort by the globalist to destroy all of Western civilization. And this is where this is headed. We're talking about roughly three years before we can start deliveries. We can't deliver one hundred and fifty aircraft and one batch, said the leader of Sweden. The modernized version of the saab jet has only this month entered use by the Swedish Air Force. So this is their top of the line stuff that's there. It is a cheaper alternative to America's highly advanced and ultra expensive F thirty five. And this is where they're putting all their money. And it'll be kind of maybe that will help us to get Trump to actually impose a piece. And again, he doesn't have to get these two guys to agree. He can just stop giving weapons to Ukraine now and have it right now. It's very simple. Actually, it is anybody's guests where the Russian Ukraine war will be one year from now, And certainly the future decade is highly unpredictable. The conflict is growing more dangerous by the day, especially given NATO's ever increasing involvement, writes zero Hedge. Currently there's a lot of speculation that this new Swedish aircraft purchase will be funded utilizing frozen Russian assets and European banks, which the Kremlin has denounced as theft and piracy. Well, we're not against piracy. I mean, look at what we're doing in Venezuela, blind people out of the water. You don't even need the money, right.
Speaker 4: Yo ho yo.
Speaker 2: Russia's response to the Tomahawk strikes would be staggering, said Putin. Russia will deliver a very serious, if not downright staggering response to the Ukrainian strike using US made Tomahawk missiles, said Putin. On Thursday. He called pressure a call for pressure on Washington to supply such weapons quote an attempt at escalation, Yeah, he said, this is an attempt to excaalation. But if such weapons are used to strike Russian territory, they responsibly be very serious, if not downright staggering. Let them think about that. Well, all this is happening as Mark Ruta, the guy who tried to starve his own country and put them under the control of Bill Gates and other people in his family who were running picnic and food distribution systems where they wanted them buying Bill Gates' lab food instead of the Netherlands farms. And again it's very important because the Netherlands with the most productive farms in Europe. He tried to destroy that. They kicked him out, so they put him in at NATO because these people, it's all the same people that are running this war, that are trying to destroy the food supply of people in Europe and in America. He said this would be an escalation attempt. If Russian territory is hit with such a weapon, the responsibly serious, if not outright overwhelming. Moscow has previously warned that although Tomahawk deliveries would not affect the state of the battlefield on the Ukraine conflict, they would diminish peace prospects and strike a blow to US Russian relations. That's right. There's not a sufficient number of them to really change this around. And what we would do is we would wind up decimating our supply of Tomahawk cruise missiles at the same time. And that's one of the things Trump is saying. He said it wouldn't be easy for US to provide Kiev with tomahawks, said Washington should not deplete its own arsenal for Ukraine. But we've done that in a number of different ways, and it wouldn't be surprised if they were to do this as well. So the French. The new commander of the French Army, General Mandan, has said France has to be ready for war with Russia within four years. French forces could be at war with Russia by twenty twenty eight, the country's newly appointed chief of staff has claimed. And again they keep coming back what you see from every one of these European countries, whether it is Germany or France or the UK, they're all hell bent and they are absolutely certain that within a couple of years they're going to be at war with Russia. They're telling their hospital system you've got to be ready to handle thousands of casualties a day, and it is just amazing. This is government assisted suicide on a mass scale. Moscow has repeatedly rejected claims that plans to attack you EU countries, saying any such allegations are being used by European politicians to scare the population and to justify growing military spending. Russia has also said it is defending itself in the Ukraine conflict, accusing NATO of provoking the hostilities. Mandon, who became France's top general in early September, said, Russia as a country that may be tempted to continue the war on our continent. The first objective I have given the armed forces is to be ready in three or four four years for a shock that would be a test by Moscow. The test already exists in hybrid forms, but it may become more violent. So will this be some kind of a false flag or what I mean? Really, when you look at this Domino thing, this is as much of a fake narrative as the justification for the Vietnam War. There was no Domino that happened after Vietnam won the war. You didn't see China marching through all of Southeast Asia. It was an obvious lie. Historically, people could look at it and see that it was a life They knew anything about the history of Vietnam and China. They could see that Vietnam was not a client state of China. And the same thing is true here. This is fear mongering by the people who start the war, who want the war, who want to continue the war.
Speaker 4: Also, when you look at it, we briefly talked about the Civil War not that long ago in Fort Sumter, and how it was a very strategically good move for what they wanted. They get to continually build up forces in this one area and either you let them reach a critical mass where if they decide to launch the invasion, then it doesn't matter that you know, now they've got bad pr because they managed to accumulate such a large force and such a foothold that they're going to immediately sweep you. They win, they take the area, and there's nothing you can do about it. You don't have to fight to get that territory back, or you launch the preemptive strike to prevent that and you look like the bad guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is a shall pointed out that Abraham Lincoln had experimented and tested different ones, different places. You know, where can we go to probe them? You know, where are we most likely going to get the pushback that they did get there in South Carolina.
Speaker 4: It was a strategically useful position in many ways. Like I said, either you know, they attack you and they then look like the bad guy and you have probable cause to you know, launch the war, or they don't and you just build up your forces to the point where you immediately take this area and you have a foothold in their backyard. So it's a lose lose situation. And that's what you know, everyone in Europe is doing. It's like, oh, well, we think we're going to be engaged with Russia. We're going to have to fight Russia, so we better start building up our military. At which point, you know, Russia has to then do the calculus of at what point do we have to initiate a first attack? You know, at what point do they reach a critical mass where if they decide to attack us, it's over immediately at least that's what these you know, world leaders are going to be thinking about whether or not a first strike has ever justified as another debate entirely, but this is what they have to sit around think of. You know, are they going to reach a critical mass of infrastructure built up of troops armed, you know, liaisons with England or these other countries, where if we do not somehow stop their supply chain in its tracks, are we going to immediately lose? Are we going to get rolled up in smoked immediately? And so that's what they're doing. They're making this an inevitability where if they continually posture for war and say we're preparing for it, we're going to be ready in four years, does that mean Russia then has to sit there and think, well, a year three, maybe we've gone to do something, and year three do we have to cripple their infrastructure somehow? And so you were sitting there, you know, playing these mind games which are going to drastically impact your citizenry at some point.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a soul moving juggernaut that's been moving directly towards them for thirty years. And you've had people like Lindsey Graham going with John McCain saying, well, next year we're going to go after Putin. We're going to go in there and get him. I mean that was before Russia entered the war, and so.
Speaker 4: Said John McCain didn't get to live to see this glorious day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would have loved to see the death and the slaughter, wouldn't he.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was my theory on who the real ghost of Kiev was. John McCain was up there possessing the pilots.
Speaker 2: Putin said earlier this month that those in the West who keep promoting nonsense is what he said about alleged aggressive intentions by Moscow are either incompetent or dishonest, he said, frankly speaking, one wants to just tell them calm down, sleep well, finally address your own problems. Look at what is happening on the streets or European cities. What is happening with the economy, with industry, with European culture identity, and with the huge debts and the growing crisis of the social security systems, out of control, immigration, the rise and violence, including political violence. Putin said, well, all of these problems are exactly why they want war with Russia, because when all else fails, they take you to war and everything is failings. That's the sad reality that we see with all this. Before we run out of time, let's get some of the comments here.
Speaker 4: That's right. Steve Evs for Tony says, watch out for civil asset forfeiture in your travels Tony. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure Tony takes every precaution. He's not going to be He's not going to be caught like some other people are. Generally, that's born out of ignorance. People trust the government. They think, well, I'm not committing a crime. You know, I've got to move and I've got a bunch of cash, and it's the only way for me to effectively care. And then they get stopped and the cop looks at it and says, oh, what are you doing what You've got ten thousand dollars here. That's probably going to a drug deal. So I think I'm just going to assume it's a drug deal and take that. Good luck fighting us in court.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to charge the money or the car or the plane, or the house or the crime. And that's what it says, the US government versus nine thousand dollars in cash. That was one of the first cases I remember seeing. It was it was a black guy who had a gardening business, and what he did was he would take a flight down take cash with him. He would pay for the stuff and the car and the truck rental and everything, and then drive it back. And so he goes to the airport and he pays for his ticket and cash, and they call the cops and they come out. They find the nine thousand dollars in cash, and you're obviously a drug dealer, and they stole it from him. But he had done that over and over again. But that was one of the very first cases of that. That was back in the eighties early eighties.
Speaker 4: I wonder if the cash resisted arrest, Stop resisting. Get on the ground, CJP, rumble, fold it in half. Ye got a stack of hundreds in a chokehold, CJP rumble BONDI answers like Kamala Harris with a vocabulary. At least she doesn't have that horrendous cackle that Kamala did. Small blessings.
Speaker 2: She's too mean to laugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, GDP three point thirty. Just like Trump, all hyperbole or hyper bowl, depending on how you feel, and rhetoric designed to entertain and not inform his useful idiot base high boost his relationship with Epstein. I promise you Milania was trafficked, he says, high boost Opossum King. Baltimore County Council members are calling on school officials and police to review an AI gun detection system after an alert mistakenly detected that a student had a weapon. That's great, get your kid taken down by the cops, tased, pepper sprayed because some AI system somewhere said it looks like he's carrying a weapon.
Speaker 2: Or maybe shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hallucinating a mass shooter.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, the real octo spook. The average American will get a lot of use out of that ballroom and find its importance in their lives.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I'm very excited. I'll be taking a trip up there to enjoy the ballroom.
Speaker 2: Well, the country is going down the tubes, but Trump is having a ball. That's that's the way this is all going to be rolling out.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's one of those jokes, you know, mister presidents don't have balls. And then they had to Christian constituitial conservative says, I missed the first hour? Did David comment and Steve Bannon's latest comments? Did anyone here see them?
Speaker 2: Actually, I've got a clip of that right here, Steve Bannon talking about Trump's third term. I guess that is what you're talking about.
Speaker 20: So Trump twenty eight. Trump is going to be president of twenty eight and people just want to get accommodated with that.
Speaker 17: So what about the twenty second Amendment?
Speaker 20: There's many different alternatives. At the appropriate time will lay out what the plan is.
Speaker 2: But there's a yeah, we'll just ignore the constitution.
Speaker 9: The president in twenty eight.
Speaker 20: We had longer odds in sixteen and longer odds in twenty four than we got in twenty eight. And President Trump will be the President United States, and the country needs him to be president United States. We no, it doesn't to finish what we started, and the way.
Speaker 4: We need Trump, we need him.
Speaker 20: Trump is a vehicle. I know this will drive you guys crazy, but he's a vehicle divine providence.
Speaker 9: He's an instrument.
Speaker 6: He's very imperfect.
Speaker 20: He's not your minces, not particularly religious. I agree, he's an instrument of divine will. And you could tell this.
Speaker 7: Of how we may be a judgment, a judgment for.
Speaker 20: At least one more term, right, and he'll get that in twenty eight.
Speaker 17: You're not driving me crazy. I'm really simp I'm trying to understand the coherence of the things you've just told me in the last few minutes. On the one hand, you've said the Constitution is fit for purpose. Secondly, you've said that President Trump needs another term, even though the twenty second Amendment makes pretty clear that he cannot have a.
Speaker 2: Second another time.
Speaker 17: Why does it make that clear because he's a the second time already at.
Speaker 20: Some point in time, we will make sure we go through Zanny and define all those terms.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 17: Undermine the You will be undermining the spirit of that mendment, even if you find some way around it. And to those.
Speaker 20: If the American people, with the mechanisms we have put Trump back in office, are the American people tearing up the constitution? Would that be turning up with would they?
Speaker 6: Would the American people be going.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about a mobocracy instead of a republic based on law?
Speaker 17: What you will end up with miss justification for a quasi dictatorship.
Speaker 2: That's not true at all.
Speaker 9: Trump sounds like Trump is dictatorship.
Speaker 20: Did you just see the compromises he had to make on the big beautiful bill. You see the compromises he has to do on everything, on accommodating Zelensky, on what on what Trump? Trump is nothing but a series of negotiations to kind of keep this thing rolling forward.
Speaker 2: He compromised everything. Our constitution, morality is the rule of law. He compromises everything.
Speaker 17: By the side. There's no room for debate, there's no room for compromise. We must smash them. And now you're telling me this is a negotiation.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's no.
Speaker 20: On the only way President Trump wins in twenty twenty eight and continues to stay in office. Is by the will of the American people.
Speaker 2: I got to say that I can't say enough to talk about my contempt for Steve Mannon. This guy's not even smart. He's another Peter Navarro. He didn't have to go to jail, but he went to jail because of his hubris. He decided that he was going to go and talk to refuse to talk to Congress. He could have gone and taken the Fifth Amendment, but instead he's going to be a tough guy. And as she's pointing out, you want to talk about how the Constitution is what we need to get to, but you have nothing but contempt for it. As Lance said, well, we've already defined what three is. It's that comes after two. And if you want to talk about terms, you have two terms. That's those terms are already defined. We have a definition a term for a term. He just doesn't like what it has to say, so he's going to ignore it. Have a good weekend than the common Man. They created common Core dumb down our children. They created Common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, not sophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 1: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 2: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com