Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 4: Building, the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 4: The the the.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 5: Do the the.
Speaker 6: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the the do do the the.
Speaker 5: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 4: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 4: The the do.
Speaker 1: The do depend the man?
Speaker 2: If you like.
Speaker 4: The the the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the.
Speaker 4: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the.
Speaker 7: The All right, what's up? Welcome everybody. It's that time, and I've got good news, amazing news. News that we are crossing our fingers remains good news. I think I have all the tech problems resolved. Can you believe it?
Speaker 5: Did Gronk help you?
Speaker 7: Gronk helped a little bit, and the other part was just a little bit of stick to itiveness, a little bit of, as the members say, gumption. I pulled myself up by my bootstraps, and I made myself hook all of this stuff up. So everything's new except for the mommy vice vibes or not new. But everything else in here is new. There's new Max, there's new things, new camera, next I'm going to fix the lighting because the lighting is still funky. Can y'all hear me? Are we good? We should be like full on fancy style. You know you can see my black heads, right yeah?
Speaker 5: Put some donuts for me in the chat if you can see and hear.
Speaker 7: God, put some donuts for Jamie. And the only difference is now we'll be looking over here to this side a little bit for clips and stuff. So when we talk about this wook man over here, he's a wook, but he's a good wook, This white Trustafarian man who told us the truth in twenty eighteen, guess what Jamie read his book. I keep calling him Jason Lanier, but he's Jirn. He named Jaron Lanier.
Speaker 5: If it's a white dude with dreadlocks, you know it's got to be some crunchy truths being dropped.
Speaker 7: Dude said, I was in eight K, We're in eight We are in eight K full definition overnight, y'all going to see my boogers tonight. We got what got what?
Speaker 5: Ten arguments for deleting your social media accounts right now? So we just did on my channel a show with Ruckus.
Speaker 7: What'd y'all talk about this.
Speaker 5: Book, and we talked about that show Adolescence, and then I had Courtney Turner on and we were talking about Game B and the Dark Enlightenment. So that's all the technocraft stuff.
Speaker 7: You're gonna tell me about Game B here in a minute, which.
Speaker 5: Is Game B for Beta mail Game Beta.
Speaker 7: That's good. Show everybody the book. So let's see the book. Did you already show it? Okay? The book is ten arguments for deleting your social media accounts. Now, don't everybody in my audience do this, because then I won't have no followers, we won't have no paypig.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: But the principles here are going to be correct, because it's how you control and manage your social media that's the real issue. And it's meant to be addictive, and that's what we're gonna talk about. And everybody knows some of the stuff. But it turns out Jason Lanier was saying stuff about AI and about the addictiveness way ahead of everybody else. And he was even saying that we're gonna be ruled by algorithms, we're gonna control by this, and it's all kind of a Silicon Valley tech cult facade, And so we're gonna get into the meat and the bones and the grit and the grits of it. And we're also gonna watch some clips from the recent Peter Thiel interview that has taken the Internet by storm. But I'm just so excited about this fancy internets that we got going.
Speaker 5: Everything you can't see is new, so it looks the same to y'all.
Speaker 7: I'm turning into a tech man. I'm turning into a story man. You see my funk gova. Do you want to fleetion Frogger with me?
Speaker 1: I got an.
Speaker 2: It's a It's an emulator on a computer.
Speaker 8: We can play Frogger.
Speaker 7: I'm turning into a soy man. You Jamie doesn't want to play. We have a pop of us husband and wife Funko Pop because.
Speaker 5: You got married to one.
Speaker 7: I got married to fun Well. We have a dedicated uh cool dude that literally had a funk pop mate. I've shown you guys this, But I mean, I'm just happy that we got all the Internet stuff is solved. No more whining from the audience, no more boomer jokes from the audience. You can't call me boomer anymore. You can't say anything bad because I put all the money, all the money everything, I'm just jugging, not really everything. I sold my soul just to have mac Os with the in for chip.
Speaker 5: Does that mean we're gonna get more smarter?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine? Look at how smooth we're moving. We're not swimming in a sea of pixels. We're swimming in a sea of sixty frames per second. I think I think I have it on sixty.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: So the whole night with with Grock making all this nerd work, all this tech stuff, I hate it. I hate this nerd shit. Man, I'm sick of it. We got a super chat right away from Coolbert Kuta says, the worship of Yakub makes us all brothers of Catholics. That is part of attic in two. I like where this theology is developing. So I believe in development of theology, development of doctrine, and it's moving in the right direction. Constructions on five dollars, yaka Ono said the inscriptions on the Georgia guidestones were a string car tal ration. I thinking that was my impression of you. I don't know how she talks, but I'm assuming it's something like that, but a's Brossie five dollars. That old head Roman Catholic from the debate said that your neon flamingo was a little skittles. Meanwhile, he had like a giant like rainbow banner behind him. This is Miami vice dude. I don't care what they like. They're the ones that are legit gay. This is who thinks, uh, Sonny Kroc is gay? Dude, No, he's straight up legit. That's the vibe. They're absolutely boomer That sign is your most redeeming quality. Well, I mean it's this Mimmi vice dude, Like, who has a problem with that? By the way, that's like a Boomer era show Boomer Jenac show Mason ten dollars. This is completely unrelated to the video. But CPS is trying to take my daughter. Oh oh, I wish there's any way that I could receive help from the community. It would be greatly appreciated. Well, I don't know what that could do or what we could do. Man, we don't know you, but we'll definitely pray for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pray for that. That's a terrible that's the worst nightmare scenario.
Speaker 7: I feel like it's a real like like I'm in some kind of an almost real studio with this fake ass plant and with this and with you and then the mic in the middle. It feels like, I don't know, like I'm on a you know, Conan O'Brien nighttime show set.
Speaker 5: When we upgrade, I was thinking we could make it like.
Speaker 7: This is the up us, this is the upgrade.
Speaker 5: We upgrade again again. Yeah, and we like get a proper studio background. Well, I like our homemade aesthetic. I even made you a homemade chart.
Speaker 7: We've got a chart to help out, help understand what is the problem. Uh, you're gonna help us with the chart.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you want to do a Peter Thiel clip first or do you want to do the chart or what? This is your information? So I'm gonna chime in with my information.
Speaker 5: Are you more interested in game be uh Dark Enlightenment or drown or Peter Thiel?
Speaker 7: Why don't we start with something that I don't know about? Uh, that is Game B. So tell us about Game B. We're gonna learn some stuff.
Speaker 5: So that is Courtney's expertise. So I had her on my show and the show is called Game B in the Dark Enlightenment. So Basically it was.
Speaker 7: Do you got some game B?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And what's not? Byes? We still have a friend or high school and his whole thing. He always said, hey, what's not be watch not B? So that makes me think of like Adam from high school, Dude, what's that b B?
Speaker 5: So this is all about building network states and linked up with projects Stargate and the idea of freedom cities or corporate city states that are like run like a company.
Speaker 7: So you mean like giant city states Megalopolis, Yes, AI Tech Megalopolis is the megacity dystopian things in the future. Basically, Judge dread the.
Speaker 5: Movie right, and in order to make these come about, there's gonna have to be social unrest, there's gonna have to cataclysms, there's gonna be a great reset and the people to watch doing this. Game B one is named Jordan Hall, who actually converted to Christianity not long ago.
Speaker 7: So do we think he's a real convert?
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing. It's like they're kind of using structures that are already in place.
Speaker 7: So they might want to take over the institutions. Yes, so they institutional capture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they call that the what do they call it? Not the palace, the cathedral. Yes, the cathedral.
Speaker 7: There you go, so well, I agree with this analogy though. The cathedral is a perfect analogy for the modern nonsense in society.
Speaker 5: So they start speaking in like Christianese or like new age Christian or christ consciousness, and that's where you get the new people that convert their kind of sus. I don't want to name names, but we can all think of one, right, two. And what they want to do is destroy the constitution and replace it with a president that is like a.
Speaker 7: CEO or king, so a tech Nietzschean uber minh philosopher king bro. Yeah, because democracy is bad. So democracies have failed experience, right, and I agree. But here's the thing is, like they they want to take the thing that's a problem, a legitimate problem, and then give their solution, which is just technocracy.
Speaker 5: And so this goes back to Plato's utopia, and the technocrats and the programmers are going to be the new priests class of the AI that we have to go through to get to know the protected deity of AI.
Speaker 7: It's a deus ex machina, a god from within the system.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so they've been kind of trying to chip away in the last maybe like fifteen years at certain things like amendments and Bill of Rights and stuff like that. Like Peter Till wrote about taking the vote away from women like maybe ten years ago or more in an article called the Education of Libertarian Education of a Libertarian Right.
Speaker 7: And their argument is that because women are the major support base of the Democratic Party in the left, that if there could be some future removal of the vote from women, I don't know how you would even ever achieve this apart from society collapsing. So it could tie into accelerationism. I'm not saying that Peter Thiel and Curtis Jarvin or these people are necessarily accelerationists. I'm not exactly sure what their positions are, but it could lead to that if you came to the conclusion that the only way to reset society is to have some cataclysm that leads to the reset.
Speaker 5: No, it's not based. It's just trying to knock down all the pieces so they can set it up the way they went Again.
Speaker 7: It's not the reason. Even if they say something based like equalitarian equalitarianism is bad or democracy is bad, their solution is that it's going to be a giant ai carbon tax control system. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: So and these people, let's just talk about this for a second. Their idea are not really grounded in reality. So these are people who've been living in like fantasy. Lord of the Rings, that's where Palenteer comes from is the all seeing eye, and Lord of the Rings is like the palaeer stone.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, not that fantasy is bad, but we don't live there, we don't spend too much time in the life.
Speaker 7: Well, it's a misappropriation of the myths of Western civilization to turn it into something Nietzschean. So rather than it being that, you know, the idea of being connected to the virtues, this is removing the themes and the archetypes of Western civilization and making it not about virtue versus vice and the good and what is the good. It's rather taking those archetypes and memes and patterns and making them about the ubermensch and the philosopher king or the tech oligarch. So you become the hero of your own fans to see as the you know, reigning oligarch. That's the problem with it. It's a misappropriation of those familiar patterns and archetypes. But the leftists do the same thing with archetypes and patterns and stories, which is what we're presently living through. For example, they rewrite the stories and appropriate them to leftist myths of egalitarianism, and all of the old movies have to be redone with having women as the hero and the archetype, and the warrior that's not the warrior. So I mean, the woman is not the warrior archetype. She is the feminine archetypes. She's the one that's the princess that the hero saves. And they want to reverse that in the leftist mythos, to create a new mythology to convert everybody to the leftist cathedral paradigm. The problem is that these people are doing the same thing, but they're taking those archetypes and patterns, they're applying it to themselves as essentially the first player characters in their own fantasy.
Speaker 5: World, and they believe in metaphysical things. They believe in magic and stuff. Let's talk about the Cybernetic Culture Research Unit for a second, because connected to Peter Teele is also Curtis Jarvin and a guy named Nick Land.
Speaker 7: So yeah, well, and our buddies at Senna have interviewed Nick Land.
Speaker 5: So he is from this thing called the Cybernetic Culture Research Unit, which was like if mss Calendar from Buffy the Vampire Slayers started a club.
Speaker 7: But they don't know these references.
Speaker 5: So technopaganism basically. So she was a feminist who thought, how can we use this new theme call the Internet to help equality? And they just were using all kinds of Yeah.
Speaker 7: The early phase of like nineties era punks, cipher punks, anarcho capitalists, cyber pagans. They had this very equalitarian fantasy. I think you even see this a little bit with like Steve Jobs Andsniak from Apple, Like they believed that when the personal computer came out, it would be this great liberating thing that would essentially destroy all the existing institutions. And probably to a degree it's kind of true, but it's not going to do that for making everybody equal and making everything fair. It's potentially the technocracy. If you remember that old Apple ad from when the PC first comes out, the matt first came out, it's nineteen eighty four. Do you remember the ad and.
Speaker 5: Did something costs six hundred and sixty six dollars?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the first the first magnet, but it was supposed to be this thing, hence the symbol of the bitten apple right the Garden of Eden, So it's supposed to be this liberating.
Speaker 5: Thing, which in the biography of Steve Jobs they said that the bitten apple came from snow white, so it's poisonous.
Speaker 7: Interesting. Yeah, and also it might have a reference. I'm not sure, but it might. I've just heard this. I haven't looked into Steve Jobs that much, but might have a reference to LSD too, because he was a pioneer microdoser and a lot of the Silicon Valley people microdose because they think, you know, it's kind of given them inspiration and creativity and ideas, et cetera.
Speaker 5: Well, that goes along with this. It's the CCRU Cybernetic Culture Research Unit, So it's like where we get the ideas of like cyberpunk and gothic horror, critical theory, esotericism, numerology and demonology a all mixed up in technology. And this is the c are you yes? The group that Nick Land was a part of it was a.
Speaker 1: Bad moon Ragian.
Speaker 7: Literally from the tech Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, well you just made me think of Hideline because the moon is a harsh mistress and that's all about like breakaway civilizations on the moon anyways. Uh so they were for the experimental technoscience of self fulfilling prophecies, where the means whereby the means of esoteric cybernetic principles, certain ideas and beliefs that are initially income comprehensible can covertly circulate back through reality. So like how Donald Trump got elected the first time with the memoirs and and Kech and Pepe and stuff like that. So this is the kind of stuff they'd be studying, like how these butterfly effects.
Speaker 7: Would well some of these Yeah, and that makes sense because some of these companies come out of in q Tel, which was a CIA cutout for funding venture capital firms. And that's what creates Pallunteer, That's what creates I want to say, even like Facebook and ns Facebook and Twitter even come out of this as well as sort of experiments of deep state and CIA venture capitals or venture capital firms. And so that's why you would get this direct connection between the GCHQ, which is the British version of the NSA. They were studying meme magic literally in the twenty and twenty tens. I'm not saying that that's the GCHQ got Trump elected. I'm not saying that they didn't. They didn't want Trump at all. But the idea that you can study the patterns of putting memes out and then affect the mass consciousness, which is connected to like union, archetypes and all that kind of stuff is absolutely studied by these tech nerds at a very serious high level and.
Speaker 5: ISAA wisehep did a good like five or six part breakdown of dark Enlightenment and he also had Courtney on and they were talking about how this also ties into super dark stuff like dark web and the stuff that b X talks about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Satanic groups. Yes, Now wait a minute, so what was the CC one more time? What was that? And didn't you said they had something to do with feminists too, like radical feminists?
Speaker 5: But well no, the one of the founders, the lady I think her name is Sadie something, and so.
Speaker 7: She was Sexy Sadie yep.
Speaker 5: From the Beatles, and she was trying to do research on how the open software and stuff of the Internet because back then when they were developing these things, it was kind of like a revolution to them that they thought all of this stuff was gonna be free, right, information is.
Speaker 7: Free now freewhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's going to free us up. And we're gonna have so much time and technology and now that we can share information, like we're just going to go leaps and bounce in civilization. And so she was studying like how can this help equality between the sexes at the same time, but then it kind of got taken over by these other people and went down a very like esoteric path, like I think even Nick Land talks about Kabala and so their technologicians will.
Speaker 7: Have to go listen to Yeah, the Centement interviews with Nick Land, because I don't I relisted to it at the time, but it was about two years ago, and I don't remember what they talked about, but I know they talked about like obviously psyops in film, but in pop culture. But we'll have to listen to that.
Speaker 5: So all these people do not believe that freedom and democracy are compatible anymore, and that I would agree with that basically.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean even Plato and Socrates argued that democracies become tyrannies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because a true democracy is still.
Speaker 7: Susceptible to corruption and Well, the reason that it becomes a tyranny, according to them, is that whoever's in power wants to appeal to the largest number, and to do that you have to have the lowest calm denominator. So it becomes a race to the bottom to be the controlling oligarch ask glob of people who are ruled by their passions and not by their reasoning, or by their self control, or by Christianity or virtues. So it becomes beneficial to the oligarch to promote base things, to debase the population so that he has a broader control of the mass. That's the inevitable course of equalitarianism and democracy, according to Plato Socrates, and I think that's true.
Speaker 5: We just picked up that old book about subliminal messaging, and so they're taking all these techniques like Freud Brene's propaganda subliminal messages.
Speaker 7: That's your audience, I know what I'm trying to think of. You could look to me for permission to see if what you're saying is correct. That's that's cool. That's why you're not a feminist. You're you're bouncing the eye is off of your lovely man.
Speaker 5: Well, it's easier to talk to a person than Michige.
Speaker 7: Those are all the people. Look they're real, look at them.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: But it's just like a little contraption.
Speaker 7: We're talking to How nine thousand, it's a little a little red eye in there. Dreamy dreamy number one? How starts going slow? These batteries a wear?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, where are we at? So we talk about tm B. We talked about the technofagan does tell me about dark enlightenment?
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 5: I mean, what is happening. It's the talking about being a corporation instead of a country run by the CEO king, lot of surveillance, obviously, a lot of robots, a lot of robotoids.
Speaker 7: So who pioneers this idea about the robots, no, the dark enlightenment? Who came up with this term? Who says this? This is Nick Land? And then the idea of that is what not just technocracy, but what specifically.
Speaker 1: Just the.
Speaker 5: Bringing the new revolution of technology? And so they're talking about life extension and that's what we're going to talk about when we pull up the Peter Teal clips. So they're replacing religion.
Speaker 7: Is the dark enlightenment that democracy has done? And we need a tech uber manage.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, people can't govern themselves. So it's like every form of government has failed throughout history and including this one.
Speaker 7: So we need a new computer thing.
Speaker 5: Yes, so it has to be something above humans.
Speaker 7: I want my mac to run my life, right, and man kind of needs to be run by a mac.
Speaker 5: We're not smart enough to do it.
Speaker 7: It's a return of the mac. But not Mark Morrison. It's the return of the mac os.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, come on, oh yeah. But it also resembles a lot of things that Alshra Crole would talk about in his Utoken Society. So he got liber Oz that talks about the very stratified civilization where you have your technocrat magicians and then you have your servants who don't understand. And that's where he talks about the slaves shall serve in liber Oz.
Speaker 7: I remember that that's important because Crowley had a very similar ideology to a lot of these tech oligarchs, and I think that's why many of them have found also some degree of overlap and fascination with Croley. I can't think of any that are explicitly Crollian. But one thing that you started looking into, which I talked about a year ago, I did a podcast some of this about a year ago or maybe two. Is the guy Peter Carroll who's actually if Crowley is the grandfather of Satanism modern Satanism, Peter Carroll is actually the father of modern Satanism because he's the father of cyber magic and chaos magic. So a lot of people that are in the tech sphere are also influenced by Peter Carroll Andy tech magic. And if you remember, it came out some years ago. Not being able to find this article, but I think it was Wired maybe ten years ago. There was an article talking about how at burning Man, when the Silicon Valley elite come, they have their own private burning Man that is a quote secret society that engages in rituals whereby they think that through ayahuasca, peot LSD, they're tapping into the forces that are going to help them erect the technocracy. There was a huge Wired ride up. Some former friends of ours put it in one of their documentaries, so I remember reading it.
Speaker 5: Someone said, what about Anton Levey and yeah, that plays into this too, because he thought that androids were going to be the next car.
Speaker 7: Basically, yea sex bots is like the new car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everyone's gonna have robot companions.
Speaker 7: He was you talking about a model t I'm talking about a model TNA. Baby.
Speaker 5: That's really good.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty good with Wordsmithery. By the way, did you watch the new sam Hi Boomers?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Well, Peter Till doesn't like boomers either, So hey, I'm starting to like Peter Till.
Speaker 7: Now we can just we can both be skittles men on his floating tech island. I'm joking. Go ahead, well.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Silicon Valley is.
Speaker 7: Really big on Silicon Uncanny Valley. Right, that's a podcast title for you right there.
Speaker 5: They are big on social Darwinism, yes, and uh, mysticism, like you would think it's just nerds in math, but it's not.
Speaker 7: It's no, it's did you hear what I was saying about the Burning Man thing? When two minutes ago Burning Man the cult? Don't you remember when Aaron and Melissa had a whole thing in the in their documentary about the guy. The Silicon Valley elite that go to Burning Man have their own private, secret society where they do ayahuasca and tap into the gods.
Speaker 5: Well, and that makes sense because it's like Wickerman. It's kind of.
Speaker 7: Wickerman it's a it's a an American corporate, pseudo fake counterculture version of Wickerman.
Speaker 5: And these guys, well, they're also very interested in the life extension. And then he was looking into companies that could do blood transfusions.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I remember when Peter till was talking about getting youth blood put into you. I remember that, and it was the same time that it came out the Kim Kardashian was getting vampire facial vampire facials. And when I was on with Elijah, we were talking about Peter Teel and I read the section in his book zero to one where he talks about Pallenteer basically just creating all the tracking identification software for the CIA and the NSA. And we wouldn't have had been Lauden taken down if we'd not had Vallaunteer finding bin Laden. That's what's in the book. But also there's a section where he talks about cryogenics.
Speaker 5: And this is going to uh.
Speaker 7: Is that where you're going to the cryogenics part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the life extension when he talks about Christianity and stuff and transhumanism. But I just wanted to mention that this is going to be tied into currencies too, and like different maybe cryptocurrencies or like a centralized cryptois.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is all connected to the idea of having a CBDC, which is not Bitcoin, by the way, but a central bank digital currency which is in some way tracked and traced. It's connected to UBI. So the idea is that the technocracy will actually free you from even having to work. So there's this Marxist socialist element that's part of it utopian ideas. And then when you're free from work, you can supposedly just you know, live in your coompod and your goon pod and you know, have sex with bronies all day long or whatever, dragons, whatever does you do when you don't have anything to do, And that's what's being offered. But if you remember the Bill Joy essay that we've lectured through, which is one of the key elite texts why the future doesn't need us, Bill Joy was saying that when they were having these big deepop tech meetings, they were saying back in two thousand that we've already made the decision to get rid of the people. In other words, we're not going to create some sort of com pod utopian fantasy we're just gonna get rid of you. Yeah, that's the purpose of that famous essay alex Is talking about it for twenty years.
Speaker 5: You'll just be recycled into the mother Earth again.
Speaker 7: I'm imagining like convincing people to get in their goon pod where they think they're going to like live in the sex matrix forever, and you get in there and it's just this machine that turns you into like sludge that then powers the AI. Yeah, the goof you turn into black goo that that powers the AI. So it's not like the matrix where you're like you're a battery. Now you just get turned to sludge and then you're like.
Speaker 5: Filtered into like the that lubricates.
Speaker 7: You're the blood. You're the black AI blood of the borg Hive mind system. They'll be good blood.
Speaker 5: Well, oh, I was just gonna say so. Peter till Uh and Elon Musk created PayPal with the idea in mind that someday they were going to have a currency that replaced the dollar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, there was gonna be an E dollar. And there's a white paper from MIT that's about the E dollar. And what's super annoying about this is that everybody who wants to debunk bitcoin. They point to this thinking that that's bitcoin. Bitcoin is the opposite of an E dollar. Dollars are not attached to anything. They are fiat, they're not a hard asset. So the E cash E dollar, I guess conceivably could have been attached to gold if they had decided to make an E dollar that was attached to gold. But there's never going to be a gold standard. That's not gonna happen. So the only way to solve the economic problem that's at least feasible is what bitcoin is now. That is the answer to the dollar. It is not the fiat E dollar CBDC system. CBDC competes with bitcoin. Those are competitors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's always been their dream to have a website that was a social network that all your data was on and that you also did your banking.
Speaker 7: And that's why, that's why in q tel. According to Melissa Mela in her CIA book that we've talked about, I've cited it for ten years, she's the woman that was the handler to Angelina Joe Lee when she was training for her CIA studies for the movie Salt. Right around the time that she becomes a member of the CFR. She's studying under Melissa Mela, who wrote in her book that in q Tel was a CIA front company to do pallunteer Facebook, And this was all stuff that Corbett talked about even ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the orbs?
Speaker 7: Let's not bring Sam Chaman into this.
Speaker 5: It's like the orbs that not Shimun's orbs. What was that.
Speaker 7: Movie the orbs? What you're talking about? You talking about? You're talking about Lord of the Rings with no hold on. Don't be looking inside them orbs?
Speaker 5: What's that movie?
Speaker 7: Crazy?
Speaker 5: The Mustard Blood and the orbs that flare around and kill you.
Speaker 7: Yes, Mustard Blood. I knew immediately she was talking about Phantasm boy, Cleer boy. Phantasm is great.
Speaker 5: You can't find the orbs?
Speaker 7: Well, I was gonna pull up, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sam Altman's World orbs your.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Okay, Sam Altman's World Orbs come to the US. Yes, now I don't. He's the one I know least about. Do you know anything about him?
Speaker 7: Well, he's like Elon's nemesis because they started to open Aye and Elon supposedly says keep it open and then sam Altman made it a billion, multi billion dollar company.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think it's so funny how Trump is like, boy, there's the phantasm orb and now look up sam Altman's orbs. I think it's so funny how Trump is like triangulating all these technocrats to get uh them to fight over his attention? Who President Trump?
Speaker 7: What is this things supposed to be?
Speaker 5: I don't know, an I it's man made horrors beyond our company.
Speaker 7: What is it? Is it like? Is it like Alexa or something?
Speaker 5: I don't know what.
Speaker 7: I looked into sam Altman's ORB and all I got was lousy crypto. Oh this is connected to his orb coin that was supposed to be like the global coin that I think. I think this failed. I don't I don't remember much about this, but yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah do.
Speaker 7: Why don't you ask the ais? They would be the ones that know, aren't they the aren't they the a? The Let's ask grog.
Speaker 5: And see did you know Peter Tile.
Speaker 7: Was hold on? Let's ask before you what is what does sam Altman's ORB do.
Speaker 10: Sam Altman's ORB, created by his startup Tools for Humanity, scans your iris to verify your human not a bot. It generates a unique digital code called a world I D which acts like a global passport for your humanity. Pretty wild, right, It's all about proving you're not a bot in.
Speaker 7: This digital Oh, if you're not a bot right now, I can't do it. You can't. No, not without the orb, not without the Orb of destiny.
Speaker 1: Have.
Speaker 7: I don't know whether i'd rather have some Sam Altman's ORB or the orbs and phantasm that like jack into your brain? Which one you want? They're both pretty, both of them, and they're both a nightmare. Dude.
Speaker 5: I don't want Sam Chumun's orbs. I don't want phantasm orbs, and I don't want.
Speaker 7: Basically, just stay the hell away from orbs. There's nothing really good in the ORBS sphere. There's nothing we really want to be involved in all seeing. I have read cyber not says for five dollars that he cannot handle my chest here. I understand it's okay, uh Anti Orbuel Jordan Lofgan, What kind of butter you got on that camera? I ain't never seen nothing so smooth before. It's called ten eighty p sixty fps with a a macOS fast fancy computer. It's a fancy motherboard a cyber not ten dollars. Did you see the movie Thank You for Not Smoking? Thank You for Smoking?
Speaker 5: A long time?
Speaker 7: It was executive produced by Elon and Peter Till. I didn't know that. I remember hearing about that, but I've not watched it. It's about the tobacco lobby in two thousand and five. Interesting, so as soon as they got rich, they were like, let's make some movies, Jo say el on ten dollars. The excitement of logging in is seeing that there is a stream of Jay and Jamie that's great, and that's not full of glitches and latency and skipped frames and frozen screens. Can you believe that we achieved this? It only took five years to figure out how to get a fancy ass Mac to make this actually run. It only took five years. Actually, it probably took more because no, you know, I don't think when I was from twenty eighteen to twenty nineteen, when I was streaming in seven twenty, I don't think I ever had these problems. But as soon as I tried to stream in ten eighty, it was just five years of problems. But thanks to you guys, we have upgrade we.
Speaker 11: Got an upgrade up in here, Pop Pop is popping off his upgraded Jewish skeptic five dollars. Step into the water, wait a little bit deeper, wete.
Speaker 7: Your feet in the water of his love for Baptist ms. Even ever you converted from Easter in Orthodoxy Judaism, is that you or who for Orthodoxy to Judaism. Seeing Baptist hymns about converting from Orthodoxy to Judaism, that's pretty wild. It kind of makes sense though, because I met one time, one time a Baptist dude called in who was no he was becoming Jewish and it was former Baptist. That was pretty weld. H Brozy five dollars. He's demand that you acknowledge him.
Speaker 5: Hello, h Browsey, five dollars.
Speaker 7: Austin he acknowledged Austin Henley five bucks. All right, Stop being cute, all right, stop be cute and listen. Ice is back with a brand new avention something a hold of me tightly. It was like a harp daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? I don't know. Yes, I have vanilla Ice tape. That's not true. That's that must be a new viewer because we do half of over half of the live streams over here are just nonsense and silly. And I'd rather be doing that than all this idiot anti christ Roman callit nonsense. These people are crazy. What are we just? Vanilla Ice? I had this first, this tape, dude, this was I thought this was so awesome when I got this tape, the actual Yeah, no, that's not it, that's not that, not the best of I want the original. Actually it popped up right here. This to the extreme, to the extreme, man. I remember when I got this thing. I was like, yes, this is so cool, dude, look at that tape.
Speaker 5: Do you think Vanilla Ice?
Speaker 7: We were just talking about it, Jamie and I were talking about today. Can you believe that Vanilla Ice ended up being like the most Chad and Bays of the nineties rappers? All the other rappers ended up being faking gay, and then Vanilla Ice ended up being like fifty million dollars with a bunch of cars in Miami. And everybody was making fun of Vanilla Ice too. After his one hit Wonder in his album, everybody was making fun of all the new Ice. He sucks white white, and then he ends up being the one that's actually straight and wealthy, and all the other ones like lost all their money their gay, except for maybe doctor Dray. He might not be. He's a little weird, but I don't think he's gay. Do you?
Speaker 5: Is he married?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: Our rap fans in the audience can let us know what the latest info is on. But know Ice now he's living it up in Miami with He's got nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: His movie was funny, too cool.
Speaker 7: I mean it's so bad. It's a good riff tracks. Yeah, it's like terrible. Remember his Oh yeah, I forgot. He had a reality show. Remember that. No, yeah, he had a really show. Yeah, he was like redoing houses, flipping houses, that's what he did. That's right. Like I think his car is alone or worse most like millions and millions of dollars anyway, But Ice is at least as far as we know, straight and them, he's just ends up. He ended up being better than like all the other so called bad bad boy gangster rappers who were all like faking gray dude.
Speaker 5: Anyway, someone says Dre equals Rainbow Flags.
Speaker 7: Doctor doctor Gay. Hold on, I'll typing to the wrong I'm getting mixed up here. I gotta type into this fancy computer. I'm so used to typing into that old ass crap computer slowly whiteboards. Here is doctor, doctor Gray, doctor Gay. Sug Knight says, doctor, he's doctor Gay. I don't know, man, I don't know if I can believe sug Knight though, because he tried to throw an ice off of a balcony. Dude, I don't believe him.
Speaker 5: Well, was tupac skittles or well?
Speaker 7: Hold up? Talk about vindication. If sug Knight was gonna throw vanilla ice off of a off of a balcony, hasn't vanilla ice come out on top of all of this stuff? He's he's beating everybody. This is crazy, all right, what's up? What did you say? I don't know, Jordan loughgrin, Someone get me out. Five dollars, Give me out of this contraption. What contraption? Oh? It meaning that he's in this little machine.
Speaker 5: See them. He wants to be real, he says, can anyone see me? Let me out of here. I want to be real.
Speaker 7: He's inside that little black Machineum, there is anyone there? Ohst of five dollars, I've never seen Jay looking so happy? Well, hey, after five years of never being able to figure out how to solve the computer problems and spending all night last night hooking all this crap up, literally like until two three in the morning. Yeah, I'm happy, Mike three horrifying two dollars. Do you mean doctor dre or I think it was about the word he means, I'm making jokes. He's talking about Jason Jaron Lannier's his dreads are horrifying. Ryan Beamish five dollars talk about Ashton Forbes in the MG three seventy conspiracy in the orbs. I'm not gonna talk about that because I think it's dumb. I just think there's no warp technology where their orbs are creating portals. That's all. I think that's all fake. But I appreciate your question. Prophetic ten dollars. Do you think the future of America will be crackers only? Or do you think that other citizens have a place in this I can't say that country without having to worry about second class citizens. I don't really see any way out of fixing this country, honestly, so I don't know how to even even answer that.
Speaker 5: I don't think America ever even could be a white only country because it was already Okay, I don't think it ever could be just because we're who's here already, we're cooked.
Speaker 7: So figure out how to get your big coin and be ready to go out in the country. That's all.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: It still could be a good nation, even a multi ethnic.
Speaker 7: Well it's always been multi ethnic, so that's not the problem. But when you import like massive amounts of people from the Third World, that's the problem. No, but we probably shouldn't talk about this stuff should be I mean, just think about the YouTube guidelines of what you can and can't say.
Speaker 5: I would just say, like there's a difference between somewhere like Ireland and some are like America, Like, yes, Ireland, I think it could be a mostly one ethno state.
Speaker 7: Ireland. Yeah yeah, I mean like Japan, right.
Speaker 5: Or even Britain or somewhere like that.
Speaker 7: But well they're all cooked, so it doesn't matter anymore. H BROSSI fi dollars. This due prophetic is either an Indian LARPing as black or fed posting h one. Watch Jaddy Jones watch my episode two of Sam High that I wrote on It's not my you know what I'm saying. The episode of sam Hi Show episode two, because that's about h one b Visas and all that. No, no, I'm sorry episode one. No, both of them are because episode one is dear Elin, episode two is dear Vivac about that stuff Jewish captic. Oops, I meant converted from Judas in the Orthodoxy. God bless you, Jane James. Step into the water, wait out a little bit deeper, join the angels singing praises to the Lamb of God. Boom boom boom. Thankfully I never heard that one growing up. I remember, yeah, I always heard that one. But this is the one I'm thinking of the Gaithers.
Speaker 5: I remember them.
Speaker 7: Oh man, this is the worst. I can't stand this stuff. Here's the cathedrals. This is some boomer Grandma Shore right here, listen, listen's right here.
Speaker 12: Ready, Well, what do you say about this next young man? Nobody has ever come along and got some music like him.
Speaker 7: Ain't nobody ever sung?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Absolutely, He's an institution within himself. Uh, would you welcome mister kirk Telly.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, it's him. It's kirk Telly. It's really him. It's Kirk Kelly, Charlie, Kirk Telly, Charlie Kirk a little niche. Well, here you go.
Speaker 3: I was three of the seven in the water. I wrote that song after hearing God a preacher.
Speaker 7: You think Kirk Cameron over here is straight.
Speaker 3: Hoskins just used that phrase in a sermon that he preached at a revival that the cathedral sang in nor North Carolina.
Speaker 7: And with the anticipation is just killing me. Get into it.
Speaker 3: Kirk sitting back in the choir and behind phild we had sung and he was speaking, and he's said, it's time we as Christians need to step into the water. And I don't know why that struck a bear with me, but I just knew there was a course there, and so I took out a pen and paper and wrote the chorus.
Speaker 1: Just.
Speaker 7: Here we go. That's what I'm talking about, stepping into the water. Wait, I had a little bit deeper.
Speaker 5: Riders always have the best bases.
Speaker 1: They have.
Speaker 7: All the Oakridge boys had the same. Da can go ideo my mile male idio.
Speaker 8: Hell up my hearts on fire, hell lye Rup.
Speaker 1: Does the thing.
Speaker 5: They go crazy like when he goes oh yeah.
Speaker 7: All the when the Oakridge voice singing, the women go crazy at the guy with the bases. You know what, there's something to this because, uh, remember when we were watching all of the women reacting to their righteous brothers, and then when they start singing certain notes or when certain deep voices come on, the women go, there's something about a bass voice that vibes with y'all, females. What do you think?
Speaker 5: Okay, play the song.
Speaker 7: I'm afraid if I play too much of this though, it's it's gonna be we're gonna get copy Dante into the water. Wait, eye a little bit deeper. Yeah, that's that's the Baptist Church right there, dude, Ace BROSI. You know we did the quantum yakub five dollars of all the Roman Catholics. Who do you see potentially converting? First? I don't know, man, I mean, who's left that isn't crazy?
Speaker 5: That's the thing. If they have a channel and they're well known, they won't convert because it's all.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, you gotta get up, you gotta get over.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, uh.
Speaker 7: Troy throw dogs five dollars. If it's true that it was a clear and black knight, a clear white moon, Warren G's on the streets trying to consume it was a clear black Night, clear white Moon. Warren G's on the street. You know that one? No warreng G And just hit the east side of the LBC on the missing of Farms to warn G. You know Nate Dogg. She knows Nate dog She's heard me play Nate dog music. Andy remember Nate Dogg. Yeah, and has like three or four good songs. There's music in me. There's a weed song and then there's uh the one with Warren G. Anyway, Myron, Chuck ten pounds, where are we at? Thank you for putting THHX three one one three eight back on the radar. Do you have any thoughts about Lucas and Henderson being on the same track at least in the seventies and eighties. Uh, forgive me, Myron, who Who's Henderson? I don't remember? So I did just do a long chapter on THHX one with three eight four Starclay with three, But I apologize, I don't know about Henderson. Off the top of my head. I think it's there's a lot of those seventies movies like Borston that did Logan's Run. A lot of those seventies dystopian movies were all kind of on the same in the same thread Mike three five dollars lmao, Yes, the Orbs, but also doctor Dread's Charlie Kirk smile five dollars. Did you see Trent flag? Yeah? I shared the weird Skittles banner on Twitter and on YouTube every day. I'm struggling twenty dollars, Part one, Jay, I heard somebody say that uncontacted tribes in the Amazon who haven't heard the Gospel can have a relationship with God since he condescends to our nature, he said. Paul said this, Well, whatever relationship or connection they have, it doesn't appear that through the knowledge that they have that's natural, that it's enough, because anybody who is going to be quote save requires supernatural grace. So I would say the only way that they would get out of this is if God in some special way preaches the Gospel to them or shows them the person of Christ. And that can happen. Christ can come to people in a vision, He can appear anywhere, even if humans fail to preach the gospel right. So, for example, in the Book of Revelation, we hear of an angel flying through the heavens preaching the gospel. So even if it fails in terms of human exertion to go and reach every tribe or something like that, or there's unreached peoples. Conceivably that could still occur through God himself. For example, we hear of Muslims. I don't know how true this is, but you hear these stories all the time that Muslims have dreams and the real Christ comes and speaks to them. They realize that the fake Jesus in the Koran isn't the real Jesus. Every day I'm sruggling one hundred dollars. My question is, how do we draw the line between the sentiment of Vatican Two's Roman Catholic ecumenical positions. Don't we run into a danger in terms of the incarnation. It's the arbitrary of a tribe, it's capable communicy and God without the Gospel. Yeah, exactly, That's what I'm saying, Like, you can't connect. So the presence of the Spirit, according to Saint Maximus in one of the ad thalassiums is that yes, the Spirit is everywhere present, but not in the same way or the same mode. So the presence of the Holy Spirit and the sacraments of the Orthodox Church are unique, just like there's no eucharists out there in the jungle. So whatever means and ways by which God reaches those people, it still has to be some revelation of the person of Christ, and God can do that. But that's really the only way. It can't come just through the innate knowledge of nature or something like that. Hence, what has to be this supernatural connection, because salvation is faith comes by hearing hearing about the Word of God, and so faith is partly knowledge. It's not totally just knowledge or an assent to propositions. But that's why Paul preaches to the Pagans, and he says, the one that you don't know is the one that you need to know. Serious machines five dollars. Do you have any thoughts on hide like comedy. It feels like he was ostracized and now he's blowing up. Yeah. Absolutely, I mean, is there more new raw comedy coming that will combat the current paradigm. That's an interesting question. I mean Sam is kind of at the forefront of the cutting edge comedy right now. I mean Sam Tripoli is partly part of that. Leonarda is partly part of that. But of course, you know, stand up is a little different from like other types of comedy that's, you know, sketch comedy, or like Sam Hide Show, which is a mix of monologues and riffs and sketch comedy. So I don't know, that's a good question. Who's the next cutting edge funny people. Maybe we are, maybe we are over here, but that's what we'd like to see because when you have like a takeover of the liberal elite structure the cathedral, then the only people that are going to be against the establishment or counterculture are the ones that are comedians that are not the crazy libs. But there's not many of those, but you guys in the chat, I'm sure you guys could think up some other I actually was thinking about doing a show just on like favorite comedy, favorite Scotch shows, and favorite comedians. That'd be a funny show. We've talked about on Twitter, but I've actually done the show. But great question, And remember go check out Sam Hid Show. The new episode is Boomers, and then we got a couple more already kind of ready to go pretty soon. Every day I'm strugging five dollars Part three? Why would God subject people to being born outside the ability to hear the gospel. Well, the church fathers have speculated about this with Christ preaching the Gospel to the dead, not that that's speculation, but you have Saint Cyril and you have John Damascus speculating that if Christ preached the Gospel to all of the dead in the Old Testament, which we know we need to send into Hades, it's possible that somehow he does preach the Gospel to everyone. Jay, do you come that glorious Maine on your chest, Cyber Not this dude is talking at about my Chester a little too much kind of where I feel feeling a little. I feel a little awkward.
Speaker 5: Thought over here.
Speaker 7: I feel not me, not me. Hell no, I'm afraid that we get I'm afraid we're getting Roman Catholics in the chat now with all this gay crap.
Speaker 5: Do you remember that priest calendar in Rome?
Speaker 7: People don't realize that when you go to Rome, and this is not People didn't believe me when I say.
Speaker 5: This priest pin up calendar.
Speaker 7: There's uh, it's the gayest thing ever, dude's and it's reel. When you go to Rome and you walk around, anywhere you walk around, there's a little vendors selling you know, knick knacks and junk everywhere, right, all of the vendors sell Hot Priest calendars. I kid you not. It's and it's not for the women. It's super gay, dude. And it's real. And I think like, if you look it up, you'll only see it. You'll only see it when you look up, like people selling them on eBay and Etsy and whatnot. Let's see what And they do it every year too, because it's popping up like different genera different years. Yeah, that's it right here.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 7: Oh look the Guardian even did it. Look they wrote about it. Now you might think, well, but this is for the ladies. It's not for the ladies, dude. It's super gay man. I'm telling you. I was surprised when we saw this. We're walking around Rome and I'm like, why are they selling Hot prie It's called like the Hot Priest Calendar. I'm like, why are they selling us? What is this? Yeah? Like that's what looks like Yeah I think.
Speaker 5: That's even the one. No, that's twenty ninety, but it looked exactly like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is every year this and like we're walking around like what is this? Why are they selling this, This is so bizarre and as gay as hell. Dude.
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of the Vatican, we were talking about.
Speaker 7: Anti Christ, a bunch of damn butt buddies, Dude, butt buddies, butt buddies, but buddies, but buddies in Rome. Justin Henley Jay is sleeping on the Ortho thugs. I don't mean to I watched, Actually, I watched Jim Bob and that dude. I'm sort of mean to be rude. I forget the guy's name, but the guys, those Jim Bob and his co host. I watched some of that the other day. Why are you spamming? Please stop spamming the chip but buddies and medew skeptic five dollars? Does the alg Xander tradition address how Christ makes up for shortcomings to the church militant when it comes to preaching the Gospel to all. That's kind of what I'm getting at. Yeah, so I know Saint Cerarl Alexander discusses that possibility, and I know John Damascus discusses it later on, and there's probably more, but I'm just not aware of it. Wyats the Alexander tradition. I'm not sure, except that they always tended to focus on the cosmic scope of the incarnation and redemption, more so than like the Antiochene tradition focused on christ humanity. So, LW five dollars, do you have a ballpark on when you plan to pull the grid and go off grid? Pull the plug and go off grid before all of the cbdc's UBI transhumanism is normalized and we were plugged into another nested simulation. Well, I'm pretty positive that that won't all necessarily come about. They might try this in certain areas, they might push in certain regions, but I don't know that we are necessarily in the end of the world or the end times. We don't know. So no, I'm not really planning to leave and go off grid. In fact, what we're gonna do is, as Bitcoin continues to go to the moon, I will expand into doing the things that I like to do. I will do more of the comedy stuff. I will do music. I will be rebranding as DJ dong Butter.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have a full on variety show where we're yeah, we'll just have fun and do what we want to do.
Speaker 7: Con I mean, I told you guys on Twitter what I was going to do and y'all don't see it to believe me. Let's let's take a look at this. And at a certain point, I'm almost sick of all of these weirdos even being on my timeline. It's like, get these get all these creep faces off of the damn timeline. Well where is that at? There we go. We're here. Now that I am retiring from debating, I will prep you all for my coming rebrand, the hottest nineties raver DJ dong Butter. That's how we get this camera and this stream to run as smooth as butter because I'm DJ dong Butter. Not really, that's not really gonna be my name. Stop freaking out, don't forage out, DJJ. That's goody cyber, not five dollars. What are you about jd Vance and his ties to Teal and Pall and Teer. I mean it's pretty well known now, I mean I'm not sure, like, I mean, what's the Vice president doesn't really do a whole lot, So I'm not super worried about it. But as far as I can tell, I hear that that is there. Did you come across the Teal Vance connection?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Did Courtney talk about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. OK, so he's the one that pretty much supported jd Vance his whole career because they had this plan, the currency plan from PayPal the whole time. So Elon and Teal have been wanting to get their hands on making the one world currency.
Speaker 7: Well, I want to remind you guys that the solution to the one world currency is bitcoin. So if you want to get started on bitcoin, you can look in the show description and you'll see their swan Bitcoin. That is a bitcoin only company, and that's my referral link there. If you're interested in bitcoin only and just buying and transferring it off to your cold storage wallet, you can do it right there at swan Bitcoin. Also, remember that we have a show sponsor, and we're gonna get to some more of Jamie's notes here in just a second. Show sponsor is chalk dot com the best in supplementation.
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna put you on something.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. I'm trying to remember how I did this. I want to show off something. H Well, I used to have the ads ready to go, but I don't know. Now the ads don't seem to go like I thought. Well, I knew there would have to be one. There had to be one uh area of mistake here. Oh wait, I know what I'm gonna do. Move this down here and then do this.
Speaker 13: I want to show off something that we're all proud of. I've got a browser here. This is Jay Dyers, much vaunted, much sought after philosophy one oh one. Now he just got this page up. We are just testing it out. You guys are some of the first people in the world to see it. I want to say, for my part, it's not philosophy you want to one. I think this is as mistitling. I really think is as like philosophy unleashed. Because a philosophy want on one course, they give you kind of some useless information that you can't make sense of. Jay actually lays out over twelve weeks, dozens and dozens of hours put into just the presentation of this, let alone the hundreds and thousands of hours of research that it takes to have a coherent evolution and history of the origins of philosophy, the uses of philosophy, the different ways to look at it over time, and how that has been brought about to what we have today, which is almost an absence of philosophy on the objective logic and reason side in an overabundance of woke philosophy that is irrational and is made up day by day as people are like I think we should bring racism back, and then here's a justification, and then it gets wokeified and spread out, and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of communist socialist ideas where you become the property in action. You need to be able to stand on your own ground. It helps to have a foundation in philosophy because it's a method define truth when you get down to it. Philosophy is there because you love truth enough to go and learn how to find it, because it's valuable. So if you're interested in things like that. There is the landing page. We'll link it up into notes. It is a longer once, so we'll get a shorter URL for this. I'm sure Jay has a link on his page. I just wanted to show it off. Now you know it exists, you can go look for it and see why this is not your father's philosophy.
Speaker 7: Right, So well done. I'm proud of everyone who helped to produce and edit.
Speaker 13: The course, and of course Jade Deflaw's job.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna put you on something crazy real quick. Most of these zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling, synthetic dyes and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af. There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an Alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences. There's a new certified Sigma male pre workout powder for sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your co workers, fire your boss, aggressively, gamble, or invade a small village. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Experience the pure goodness of chad mode colored with organic blue spirolina extract, organic lemon cherry, and organic maple crystals. Forget yet synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract, which will get your mind going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients, the first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweeteners to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming nasty fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains the kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and dominate anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will make you more dumb.
Speaker 7: All right. Um, Now to the guy that sent the big fat super chat here, but you retracted it. Um, I can't tell if it looks like it went through. So to Zar Nicholas, if you did not mean to send that super chat because I noticed it looks like you retracted it because maybe you put in too much money, just send me an email at my website email and let me know who you are and all that, and I will refund you. Unless you did mean to send it, but you didn't want to send a message. So but I don't want you to lose you know, three hundred dollars Canadian or whatever if you didn't mean to do that super chat uh cyber not five dollars. I mean, because he's presumably the lead twenty twenty eight Republican candidate. Will they play the long game for a They could? I mean, yeah, maybe they got like a tech overlord control structure going with JD Vance. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, they're noticing that. I mean, even mainstream normies are noticing how many correlations this has with like prophecy and currency and anti Christ and stuff like that. So even the New York Times I think it was they've just had a big interview with Peter Teal where they were discussing all of this because they were like, oh, this sounds very anti Christ. And so the interview was talking about how well, would you rather have the BT system or would you rather have armageddon? Because that's what we're heading into. So this is the false dialectic that they're giving people. It's like, would you rather have mutual assured destruction in nuclear war or would you have rather be like surveilled and watched all the time. So these are your two options. And I took some screenshots of the written interview and then we can play some clips if you want. But they start out talking about that, how Peter Teel and the technocrasts think that we are in a stall right now that we have not made as many advancements. It's from let's say the nineteen seventies until now that they had made in like eighteen seventy until nineteen fifty or something like that. So he's like, you think that we are getting so much more advanced, but he's like, actually, we are in some kind of like.
Speaker 7: Oh, I've heard this. Someone else talks about this. I think Chris Langen talked about the same thing the High psych you guy, because we were going to try to get him on Sam Hud and I think he was talking about that, you think tech has done this amazing advancement, Actually hasn't.
Speaker 5: They even referred to it as the back to the future theory, like from the wild West, back to the future to the modern time.
Speaker 7: You talking about Will Smith wile Wall West. Yes, girls, girls, girls, girls, that's news, like pretty girls girls girls girl you you you were you? Oh man, I was crying laughing of the new Will Smith song. If y'all, if y'all haven't watched something that you want four. If people want a good laugh, go watch the new Will Smith song and pay attention to it. It's gonna crack you up, dude, I feel like and and all of the all the videos making fun of it are just as funny as the video humiliation. That's what the guy. That's what the guy making fun of it. Uh, if you not watch this, dude, you gotta go watch it. Because he's got a bunch of like ratchet hose in there that do not look good. And he's like five five that's a ten, So it's like two fives is a ten and Will Smith lodging and all that's Will Smith math. And also he's like dressed like Carlton, and he's they're like giant goddesses and he's like this little bitty sent man looking at him, looking up. He's looking like Carlton. Now we thought he was the bad boy, right, And what's he doing with these funky ass chicks on here? Looking rough? And then he's over here saying I'll buy you whatever you need. Ladies, hold up your drinks please, So he's having to pay for any girls to just even be around him. What y'all look look at this chick looked like a freaking Barbie doll. He's dancing on her shoulder like he's what's this, Jimmy Cricket? Oh man? This video is just something else. And my favorite part is when he's arguing with himself. This party goes well, he says, I can't even remember the lyrics here, it.
Speaker 5: Goes, let me pretty to me?
Speaker 7: To me, it's like I ain't saying that.
Speaker 8: Wait, at women not pretty to me? I mean she's pretty to me.
Speaker 7: There's not a lot of women ain't pretty to me. I mean she's pretty to me. But he's at therapy. So this is his altars. This is the two Smith alters. Oh, they didn't even see it. Shoot, let me let me go back. Yeah, so they're not even seeing this, damn it. So here's the ratchet hose. Look rough, here's a tiny Will Smith. Where's it at? Here? He is on the purse.
Speaker 5: He can't even dance right now.
Speaker 8: Here he goes a lot of women not pretty to me, I mean she's pretty to me.
Speaker 7: That's funny too. When he goes, I like you, you, you, and.
Speaker 5: You your brain says when you have on.
Speaker 7: It's even worse than that, though, because He's not like he's just hitting on girls. He's like simping and being like, oh, buy you whatever. You won't please hang out with me. I'll make a phone call.
Speaker 1: You'll be on Vogue.
Speaker 7: It's like Vogue anyway.
Speaker 5: Are the girls in the room with those.
Speaker 7: Exavier five dollars? The anime called Psychopath deals with transhumanism, the systems being safeguarded and propped up and enforced by a surveillance state. It equips all of his protagandists and antagon it pretty protagonists and antagonists with fundamental philosophical archetypes. Interesting. I want to watch that allula five dollars. Thank you Adams k Arson Jamie for the win question question Portmeister five dollars. Is there a smacking loud apple archetype shout out to Jordain. There is, but it's also a Skittles archetype Sawid Snake five dollars premise one Clark Kent Cork Kent is a metaphysical premise too. There's no way to come to the god conclusion. Pope Unitus and Shake Frogger worship the one true God that is actually a valid and a non that is not fallacious groove Monster ten dollars. Another book recommendation from transgender to Transhumanists by Martin Rothblatt. It is also promoted by Ray Kurtzval. Yes, I'm familiar with Martin. We have covered being a forty two thousand or whatever in Martine multiple times. We did. I think we covered it with the Burmas too. So there's a bunch of let me do these super chests over here on stream labs here musculous five dollars research XUSD blockchain, first crypto back by nothing but commodities soon all over the world. Okay, I've never I'm not familiar with this chargey three dollars. I'm protesting cover any orthodox has been a long I was a long time Rouslan s last week and I was going back and forth in a long DM with Rouslan, trying to get him to open his mind a bit. It was crazy how in denial he was. How did he come across when y'all were together, Well, when we went out to dinner, we didn't talk about theology. We just talked about life and things in general. And it was just a nice, normal dinner conversation with me and him and Jamie in a restaurant in San Diego. And then the next day we I didn't know what to expect because his show had no idea what he wanted to bring up. We didn't really talk about a whole lot of what we were going to do, and then it ended up in that. Really we only got into a debate in that last hour and a half about sola fide. So he didn't seem super obstinate. He just seemed to be, in my view, kind of just making argument to that. I didn't think we're very convincing. Half Heart channel, hall Fart channel five dollars. I am the next cutting comedian. So mister hall Fart and his channel is the future of comedy. Here's a dollar hall far. It says, to not show AI generated crap? Again, what would AI generated crap? I didn't know. We showed maybe everything.
Speaker 5: Oh that's commercial.
Speaker 7: What's commercial? The chalk one, Oh, that's supposed to be funny. That's that's iron Irony looked that up, comedy man, that's called irony. Uh, it's actually the chalk guy that made that because he thought it was funny. Huh. Just ridiculous that people think I made that ad. It's the chalk. Dude made that ad just to be funny. Ken Fresno five dollars. Why was Trent flashing dollar bills? Was he going to buy some hot preest calendars?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: Actually probably Musculus ten dollars, Jay again, research blockchain holdings. Okay, well, I think that's all those.
Speaker 5: Who donuts.
Speaker 7: Zep Ryder became a member for twenty with twenty memberships. Dang, he's just throwing them out, just passing out memberships.
Speaker 5: Speaking of memberships.
Speaker 7: Hold on s Duster ten dollars. Thank you, Jay. I converted after we spoke a year ago. I am newly illumined since two twenty three. I have an Orthodox friend who is willfully ignorant on certain geopolitical questions. Is this sinful or a passion's protection? Passions protection? Whether there's stupids so properly called passions? Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I mean he could have. There could be multiple reasons why a person doesn't care to get into these more geopolitical minded questions. So I couldn't say what your friend's reasonings are, but I'm glad to hear that you're in the church. Exavier two dollars. You miss my stream labs donation, Xavier.
Speaker 5: Let's see, people have been giving me donuts and I can't see.
Speaker 7: Well, you can read them on your channel, Xavier. I read your anime super Chat, so he must have said that before I read it. Jay, I bought your website c K twenty bucks. By the way, c K made a good video that they shout out to him. Your website is great. Where do you recommend starting I'm binging as a Catechuman, but also want to engage with the other stuff. Uh, well, the Bible talks are pretty good if you're just wanting to start out with stuff.
Speaker 5: Father Cosmos of Austria.
Speaker 7: No, he's some about on my website. Oh he said a bottom membership. Oh okay, and he's saying where in there do you? I mean, you know, there's basically just five different four or five topics, so just pick the topics that you like. I don't know LW five dollars. Bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin? No, sorry, bro, I don't agree with that. I know about the block size war. Not convinced by Roger Vere or any of that. AI will kill the jobs Bitcoin. Yeah, I know bitcoin is so it's I know. I've heard all these arguments scumba bear ten dollars. I watched The Stuff? Have you? Have you seen the Stuff? Bro? That's one of the first podcasts that Jane, Jane and Jamie, Jamie and I did.
Speaker 5: The Stuff is never enough.
Speaker 7: The Stuff is an esoterically with three.
Speaker 5: That's a classic. We did that one like before we even started dating.
Speaker 7: Yes, we did. It's actually a lot more going on in that movie than you would think.
Speaker 5: Well, the Stuff is a metaphor for all the genetically modified food.
Speaker 7: So does old old podcasts don't even come up anymore.
Speaker 5: The Stuff is like marshmallow gou that turns you into marshmall ago. Remember all the product placement in the stuff.
Speaker 7: It should be in here because here is the witch that we did that was ten years ago in the Stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, so they were deliberately placing big corporate products in. They're like Pepsi and Nestle and stuff like that, saying this these corporate slop. Is the stuff.
Speaker 7: Might be in here because we've done it twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do it two times. Actually one of them was probably just audios.
Speaker 7: It is. It is just not coming up so old.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 7: So here is one version of us covering the stuff. But maybe I had to put your name in there. It's hard to type at an angle? Was it when we did society to man these old ones that still don't even want to show up anymore? Aha? No, that's another Are you sure that's the one I just pulled up? I can find it this way. All right, what's the next point. We're gonna let's get into the Peter Tiel thing, because.
Speaker 5: So everyone's talking about this interview that he just did, and he even brings up Orthodox Christianity, and so I screenshoted a bunch of nuggets and early on. So that's what we're talking about. They think that we have stagnation. Right now, we're stagnating and we need to take more risks. We need to jump ahead in advancement. He says. Culturally, what I imagine it looks like is early modernity, where people thought we would cure diseases. They thought we would have radical life extension. Immortality was part of the project of early modernity. It was Francis Bacon. So he's already talking about like Enlightenment people new Atlantis, Neoplatonism. He says, maybe it was anti Christian, maybe it was downstream of Christianity. It was competitive. If Christianity promised you a physical resurrection, science was not going to succeed unless it promised you the exact same thing. So then he starts talking about in the early days they were into crowdgenics. Like he goes in nineteen ninety nine, we were running PayPal. He went to a freezing party where it was like a Tubberer party, but they were selling free ice.
Speaker 7: Baby, Yes, it all comes back.
Speaker 5: So you could get the ice Vanilla ice.
Speaker 7: Package, the VIP Posse package.
Speaker 5: Yes, so you could get either your head or your whole body, depending on how much money had. But he was like, it was disturbing when the dot matrix printer didn't quite work and so the freezing policies couldn't be printed out. So it was even like a foreshadowing that, like technology and machinery is not always something that you can't count on.
Speaker 7: Is it too late to join the VIP Posse? Doesn't because we know a person who uh is at a place where Vanilla brings his cars.
Speaker 5: Remember, well, maybe you can get.
Speaker 7: Remember a certain Gabe.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the iceman brings his cars in, So maybe it's not too late to join the VIP posse, we throw a little cringe, Core tracks his way.
Speaker 7: Next thing, you know, it's blowing up.
Speaker 5: Well, let's give Vanilla Eyes to come perform with Riffrap and you.
Speaker 7: We'll try. We'll try.
Speaker 5: So then they start talking about boomers, your favorite.
Speaker 7: This is the only thing that makes me. Now I'm starting to like Peter Tilly. He makes boomer jokes.
Speaker 5: He says, in retrospect, there was still a fringe boomer view where they still believed they could live forever, and that was the last generation. So I'm always anti boomer, but maybe there's something we've lost, even in this friend of boomor narcissism, where there were at least a few boomers who still believe science would hear all their diseases. No one who's a millennial believes that anymore. And then you always think of the right arguments to make. Later, he says, it was talking about having dinner with Elon. Oh Elon's sad because he doesn't want to go to Mars anymore. Twenty twenty four was the year where Elon stopped believing in it. It was supposed to be a political project.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Mars is thinking day anyway, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And in twenty twenty four, Elon came to believe that if you went to Mars, the social US government, the woke AI would follow you there. It was a meeting with Elon and the CEO of Deep Mind that we brokeered and he says, the interviewer says, this is an AI company. Yeah, And that's the rough conversation that Demis was telling Elon that AI will follow you no matter where you go. And then they just start talking about AI was important, Mars was important to Elon, and then he goes, what does Mars mean.
Speaker 7: Well, Mars's moms.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it does. We did that movie on my channel. Teal says, is it just a scientific project or is it like Hindline The Moon as a libertarian Paradise or something like this? So here they're bringing up the old sci fi's right, Yeah, and that's where GROC comes from. Is Hindline Stranger and Strange Land?
Speaker 7: Do you want to hear this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 15: What does that mean to you? What is the Antichrist?
Speaker 2: How much time do we have?
Speaker 15: We've got as long as much time as you have to talk about the Antichrist?
Speaker 16: All right, Well, I have a I could talk about it where But no, I think, uh, I think there's always a question, you know, how how do we articulate, you know, some of these existential risks, some of the challenges we have, and they're all framed to sort of runaway dystopian science text. There's a risk of nuclear war. There's a risk of environmental disaster, maybe something specifical like climate changel there are lots of other ones we've come up with. There's a risk of you know, I know, bio weapons. You have all the different sci fi scenarios. Obviously there are certain types of risks with AI. But I always think that if we're gonna have this frame of talking about existential risks, perhaps we should also talk about the risk of another type of a bad singularity, which I would describe as the one world totalitarian state, because I would say the political solution, the default political solution people have for all these existential risks is one world governance and the Christian framing, which in some ways the same question is Antichrist or armageddon. You have the one world state of the Antichrist, or we're sleepwalking towards armageddon, one world or none Antichrist or armageddon? On one level, are the same question. The way the Antichrist would take over the world is you talk about armageddon NonStop, you talk about existential risk NonStop, and.
Speaker 2: This is what you need to regulate.
Speaker 16: It's the opposite of the picture of Baconian science from the seventeenth eighteenth century, where you know, the Antichrist is like some evil tech genius, evil scientists who invents this machine to take over the world. People are way too scared for that. In our world, the thing that has political resonance is the opposite. It is it is the thing that has political resonances. We need to stop science. We need to just say stop to this. And this is where yeah, I don't know. In the seventeenth century, I can imagine a doctor Strangelove Edward Teller type person taking.
Speaker 1: Over the world.
Speaker 16: In our world, it's far more likely to be Greta Thunberg.
Speaker 15: This is my my very specific question for you, right, is that you are you're you're a you're an investor in AI, You're you know, you're deeply invested in pallenteer in military technology and technologies of surveillance and technologies.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think Greta is Antichrist. I don't think she's going to take over the world. I mean, first of all, Greta is a woman, a girl woman. Now, I mean that's silly, But I don't Yeah, somebody said, I don't know. I don't know anything about Peter Till other than what I read in his zero to one book. But somebody said that he has read Renee Gerrard, and so his idea of Christian theology is influenced by that book over there, Sacred. In what's it called, what's the Red text, they're saying the something and the sacred violence in the Sacred by Gerard. So I've not read Rene Gerard yet, so I can't say. But it sounds like the ideas of just a sort of like generic like generic terms like anti Christ and apocalypse and beat system. But it's not really situated in the Biblical text. It's just kind of like situated in pop culture ideas or like multi religious studies ideas of what Antichrist is, or maybe even perennialist ideas like Upton's book on Antichrist and Counterinitiation. So it's not again when he's taught when he says this stuff, I don't know exactly what he means, because it's not really the biblical framework.
Speaker 15: Or fair and so on. Right, And it just seems to me that when you tell me a story about the Antichrist coming to power and using the fear of technological change to sort of impose order on the world, I feel like that Antichrist would be maybe be using the tools that you think you were that you were building, right, Like, wouldn't the Antichrist be like, great, you know, we're not going to have any more technological progress. But I really like what Palanteer has done so far, right, Isn't that Isn't that a concern? Wouldn't that be the you know, the irony of history would be that the man publicly worrying about the Antichrist accidentally hastens his or her arrival.
Speaker 16: Uh, They're all Look, they are all these different scenario. I obviously don't think that that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 15: I Uh, I mean to be clear, I don't think that's I don't think that's what you're doing either. I'm just interested in how you get to will a world willing to submit to permanent authoritarian rule.
Speaker 2: Will But but.
Speaker 16: Again, uh, there there are these different gradations of this we can describe. But is this so preposterous that the entire world has submitted for fifty years to peace and safetysm. This is a first Thessalonians five three. The slogan of the Antichrist is peace and safety, and and we've submitted to You know, the FDA regulates not just drugs in the US, but de facto in the whole world because the rest of the world. The first the FDA, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, effectively regulates nuclear power plants all over the world. People, you can't, you know, you can't design a modul and nuclear reactor and just build it in Argentina. They won't trust the Argentinian regulators. They're going to defer to the US.
Speaker 2: And so it is at least it's at least a question.
Speaker 7: So he seems to be framing it like a libertarian would that Antichrist will be this sort of universal collective government control and so individual minded, you know, and cat libertarian people that are not collectivists therefore wouldn't be building or participating in a b system. So, but I don't think that it doesn't follow from that that just because you're sort of libertarian or anti collectivists that you wouldn't be or couldn't be participating in the b system. I mean, they don't even seem to recognize that Antichrist is not a woman. But and then this is the next section.
Speaker 15: You would prefer the human race to endure?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 15: Uh, you're hesit yet? Well, I yes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I would, I would.
Speaker 15: This is a long hemitation, long hesitation.
Speaker 2: There's so many questions in place.
Speaker 15: Wouldn't the human race survive?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yes, okay, but but uh.
Speaker 16: I I also would I I I also would like us to to radically solve these problems.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 16: And so you know it's always I don't know, you know, yeah, transhumanism is this, you know, the ideal was this radical transformation where your human natural body gets.
Speaker 7: I will say I wasn't expecting him to start quoting First Essalonians. That surprised me because I thought he was not situating any of this in terms of the text. I don't. I still don't think he is, like in terms of the book revelation. But it was odd that he saw to Bsalonias.
Speaker 16: Formed into an immortal body. And there's a critique of let's say the trans people in a sexual context, or a transvestite is someone who changes their clothes and cross dresses, and a transsexual is someone where you change your penis into a vagina. And we can then debate how well those surgeries work.
Speaker 2: But we want more.
Speaker 16: Transformation than that. It's the critique is not that it's weird and unnatural. It's man, it's so pathetically little, and okay, we want more than cross dressing or changing your sex organs. We want you to be able to change your heart and change your mind and change your whole your whole body. And then Orthodox Christianity, by the way, the critique Orthodox Christianity has of this is these things don't go far enough, Like that transhumanism is just changing your body, but you also need to transform your soul and you need to transform your your whole self and.
Speaker 15: So right, but the other way wait wait, sorry, I generally agree with your What I think is your belief that religion should be a friend to science and ideas of scientific progress. I think any idea of divine providence has to encompass the fact that we have progressed and achieved and done things that would have been unimaginable to our ancestors, but it still also seems like, yeah, the promise of Christianity in the end is you get you get the perfected body and the perfected soul through God's grace, and the person who tries to do it on their own with a bunch of machines is likely to end up as a dystopian character.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, it's let's let's articulately this.
Speaker 15: And you can have a heretical form of Christianity. Right that says something else.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I think the word need sure does not occur once in the Old Testament. And so you know, if if you you know, and there is you know, there is a word in which a sense in which the way I understand you know, the you know, the Judeo Christian inspiration is it is it is it is. It is about transcending nature, It is about overcoming things, and you know, and.
Speaker 7: So Christianity is an allegory for transhumanism. It's a way to speak through like mythological language about the hope and the promise of technology giving immortality and thus transcending nature. I mean, there would be an equivalent Hebrew term for nature. So I'm not sure what he means by that this.
Speaker 16: Thing you can say to nature is that people are fallen, and that that's the natural thing in a Christian sense is that you're messed up.
Speaker 2: And that's true.
Speaker 7: See, that's the Calvinist view. Nature is what God created. It's the things that are what they are due to being created and being given natures by God. So the divine nature is uncreated, and then everything else has a created nature and is according to Genesis good, It is good by nature. So I just, yeah, I think that what we got here is just an attempt to read Christianity as some sort of myth of the gods anticipating the ability of technology to give us the secrets of you know, immortality through mastering nature.
Speaker 5: The interviewer in that in the text, he says, he goes on to say, working to build the hypothetical machine God. Don't think that they're cooperating with Yahweh Jehovah, the Lord of host. Teal says, sure, sure, And the guy says they think that they're building in more time on their own right, And Teal says, we're jumping around a lot of things. So again the critique I was saying is they're not ambitious enough. From a Christian point of view, these people are not ambitious enough. Then we get into the question, well are they but they're not morally and spiritually ambitious enough? And then are they still physically ambitious enough? So I wonder why he brought up Orthodox Christianity specifically.
Speaker 7: Well, some people call just any Christianity that is adhering to its principles little o orthodox. Oh, I mean he might have meant actually Eastern Orthodox Christianity. I don't know what he meant, but that's a good question. I'm not sure in what sense. But now I've heard of this ross do thought guy, but I don't know who he is. Anybody know who he is?
Speaker 5: Oh, here's something interesting. He goes on to say, you're ready, Yeah, yeah, he said. I had a conversation with Elon a few weeks ago. He said, we're going to have a billion humanoid robots in the US in ten years, and I said, well, if that's true, you don't need to worry about the budget deficits because we're going to have so much growth. All the growth will take care of this. Then they just started talking about how these things aren't really thought through, like what.
Speaker 1: Are we going to do.
Speaker 16: But you know, there's some ways that you know, with God's help, you are supposed to transcend that and overcome that.
Speaker 7: So this guy is just some sort of gnormy Roman Catholic writer for the New York Times, I guess, or Harvard. So he's the normy conservative supposedly, I guess, to interview and to give pushback against Peter Tail. So let's get then too. The Landy a book. The interviewer is not orthodox. He's a Catholic, it says, So this.
Speaker 5: Is all stuff that this guy saw coming ten years ago almost, and why everybody is so balkanized on different sides right now because of social media and just internet use in general. Is the point of all of the social media is to create AI and that is the spoiler alert at the end of the book. So he goes through ten arguments about how social media and internet culture is just undermining society, right yeah, and.
Speaker 7: This is absolutely true. This is key. That's why I shared that video of that girl that worked at TikTok the other day and I said, it's a key, crucial video and it's going to tie into what Jamie and I talked about because Jaron Lannie says that when he was there helping and working with this stuff, like the whole point of all of it was to make it addictive to feed the algorithms for the AI to control you.
Speaker 5: So he was an interdisciplinary scientist at Microsoft, so that's how he would know. So he's on the inside, and he says that we are under constant surveillance. And this is even before like everyone had smartphones prodded by algorithms that make that make people make money off of your behavior.
Speaker 7: So manipula there he is. There isn't some masta instead of Wizard of All assisting nine. And this was a very popular interview at the time twenty eighteen. It went pretty big. He went on all the channels. This one got like four million views. But it's good to go back and watch this because this was pre AI rollout and he's basically explaining everything like in terms of where we are right now. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: So number one, his first argument of his ten arguments of why you should spend as little time as possible if you can help it on social media is that you are losing your free will. And he's talking about you know, you're in a cage that goes everywhere with you, meaning your devices that you carry. Yeah right, and you know it's it's a cage.
Speaker 7: For your mind, man, yeah, me through your mind.
Speaker 5: So through continue adjusted stimuli, the advertisers become behavioral modification experts. And he talks about the early studies of behaviorism. You know, you've got be a skinner, You've got Pavlov and his salivating dogs.
Speaker 7: Well, and it's the creating the feedback loop, like the Minds of Men documentary.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's called operant conditioning.
Speaker 7: And I've talked about that a lot. But even when I when I went on with Catherine Austin Fitz ten years ago, we talked about operant conditioning. That's also part of enchaultra don't listen to them, Okay, So.
Speaker 5: This plays into the early mid control experiments. And then before at least you knew you were submitting to experimentation, he says, when they would do uh science experiments, you would like sign a thing. At least you knew like they were manipulating you in some way, like they had your consent basically. Yeah, But nowadays you are being experimented on and with without your consent by going to the user's terms and conditions.
Speaker 7: And submitting to that tos.
Speaker 5: You're submitting to be part of a social science experiment, right.
Speaker 7: And that's what people are overlooking. They're thinking about am I going to be censored or not? Well, you're committing your information to feeding a giant algorithmic machine. Again, it's not that big of a deal and individually, but collectively it's feeding it. And this is what they want to create for society, is this technocracy where we're basically just run by computers.
Speaker 5: Right. And so you've seen that video where the former CEOs talk about the dopemine driven users and how it's so bad for your brain and they won't let their children use it. Yeah, right, So he talks about how the feedback loops destroy how society works. They and they regret creating it. They don't use it, they don't let their families use it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: He talks about how the old motto of Facebook was move fast and break things. So this is kind of the mindset that you see when the technocrats talk about like we're in a stagnation. They want to keep on going. It doesn't matter if they break things. That was the whole ethos of Doge too, Like just get there and root around. It doesn't matter if we like crash things, because we're going to build back better. Right in their minds, So and then the old Google models don't be evil.
Speaker 7: I don't agree about that. Without about DOGE. I think that what they were doing was correct, but it was also potentially a step towards technocracy. But I don't think that shutting down USAID and trying to gut all of these deceptive cutout programs was it self bad.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just the ethos behind what they do.
Speaker 7: Like they just part of what they were trying to sell is that, look, technocracy will fix these problems that blow corrupt government can't fix.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then he starts talking about how so all of these things are so addictive, and then the different habits of addicts and what they do, so they tend to be more liars, they tend to be more isolated, they don't have they gradually lose touch with the real world. And so that's where you get people saying that we're elves and we're monsters, and we're Lord of the Rings, and we're D and D and I want to switch my body out with a anime cartoon or whatever.
Speaker 7: I'm more of a witch King of Angmar myself. But you can be.
Speaker 5: Magic elf.
Speaker 7: No, you're like, who's that elf they made up for the Hobbit the girl from Lost?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah from Lost.
Speaker 7: You're more of an elf like her.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 7: I'm more of a witch king of Angmar.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, you're losing touch with reality. You're starting to think that elves are real. And if you grow up with enough of this in your mind, that's how you become Yeah, thinking that you live in a simulation, saying that yes, and that reality is a simulation and we can just do mess around and do whatever you want, Like Grind's talked about, like I can be a villain because none of this is real. It doesn't really matter. It's just a simulation, right, So he talks about it's not always about pleasure on social media, but it's also about punishment and negative reinforcement, which is rage bait.
Speaker 7: So this is all prep for social credit, social credit score and control.
Speaker 5: And so the social media isn't it's two things at once. It's the pleasure and the pain that you get from the dopamine spike, and then the rage bait brings out your and he calls the whole thing the bummer machine. So number two is quitting social media is the best way to rise this insanity which we were just talking about. And the bummer machine is basically like you know, Facebook, Google.
Speaker 7: All of those, well, the infinity scroll. So here's what I've decided the way that I combat this. And it's still difficult because I get tons of annoying DMS that I feel like I need to answer, but I never go to the for you because remember the for you is there on all the platforms now to trigger you, because they realized that when they get you engaged and riled up, that you spend way more time on the platform than if you're looking at what the people that you actually followed are putting up. And Instagram was the most insidious because they hid the people that you're following, and they make you, when you open up Instagram, see the for you, and so you have to literally go in there and find and click to change it to follow who you're actually following. Otherwise it's just automatically the for you on purpose to trigger you.
Speaker 5: It's for you to get mad at exactly.
Speaker 7: That's what Landier is talking about. And then what's the let's let's go ahead and get to the end of this with the revelation of it being a cult.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, So the bummer stands for behaviors of users modified and made into an empire for rent. So it's like, your mind is uh the product. So whether they say if something is free, then you're the product.
Speaker 7: The algorithm is studying you and then putting the algorithm into you so that you become a robot.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 7: That's it. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Well, not only that, like on the way to you becoming a robot, you become an asshole in the ws.
Speaker 7: The demoralizing to make you become part of the border.
Speaker 5: Because he already called it that the assholes get the most attention. He calls it attention acquisition, leading to asshole supremacy.
Speaker 7: Say, that's this is the what's the problem. I'm the meanest man on the interview. This is my world, baby, I'm the oligarch that's going to be running shit because I'm just so mean.
Speaker 5: So being an assholes incentivized attention equals currency. And if you can make the most people mad, now meant it's the meanocracy. So he talks about cramming content, directing behavior, earning money for letting the worst assholes in society secretly screw with everyone else.
Speaker 7: I don't think he's find that's us, that's me. This is the meanocracy, there's all.
Speaker 5: Number three says social media makes you into an asshole, so the addicts seek out suffering, And yeah, I was agreeing with that, Like social media is like self harm at this point, just going on there and people will come become preternaturally quick to take offense, hoping to get into a fight, much like an alcoholic wal go looking for it.
Speaker 7: And he was saying this in twenty seventeen. Sixteen eighteen is when this book cames, okay, but he was saying that before that. Yeah, Ause, he's writing the boat before that. And this was way back before they had rolled out AI, before Twitter became a giant bloodsboard engine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He says that people become aggressive on their their inner trol comes out. It's impossible to be authentic because you can either you have to be like fake nice if you don't want anyone to get mad at you, or people are just gonna get mad for a reason. He says there is a danger of falling into pack or herd mentality when you're online, because others become archetypes. So it's always like in us versus them, my team, your team. You can't really like sit down and have a meaningful discourse or it's really hard to because you have reduced somebody to like your mascot of the t that you think they're on.
Speaker 7: Mean Girl Summer, Yeah, Mean girl Summer. We who are you? Are you Rachel McAdams, no.
Speaker 8: Of the girls?
Speaker 7: Or are you No?
Speaker 5: I'd probably be that.
Speaker 7: Weird Stacy dash No, who's the black girl in.
Speaker 5: In clus clueless? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Uh, it's says daniel Lewis ten dollars day. I know that it took you many years to convert toward the oxy. What were some of the topics or practices that took time to accept and how did you come to accept them? A lot of it and that was another not any practices. Just getting rid of all the tonism in Augustinian theology was a big part of it. And just problems with people at the local church. What was the main issues.
Speaker 5: Well, so, yeah, reducing people to archetypes that you can then fight with because you believe that they are opposing you, and I mean I knew, well they do, but but not everybody. Like there's more nuance in gray area that social media cannot.
Speaker 7: So just making everybody fight with everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it also makes what you say meaningless because it removes contact, nuance, audience, and accountability.
Speaker 7: Well, it also is an infinity scroll and it goes away and nobody remembers what you said two days ago, So it's all kind of like worthless.
Speaker 5: Well, not only is that.
Speaker 7: Cheapening of discourse. That's why print is better.
Speaker 5: AI is looking so real You're not going to know what's real in the future.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, that's already where we're at, whether crisis of what's real.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So he even said this back then, bummers making everyone fake. I mean even all these accounts that are huge turned out to be fake, a lot of the red.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you were saying that trad wife accounts were getting it.
Speaker 5: So what else? Yeah, it's dangerous to wake up and you know, basically choose violence, like to try and think of what's the worst thing that you can say to get the most people mad at you. He talks about how social media is just string empathy. Things become what he calls filter bubbles or echo chambers. Most people only have time to look at what their algorithm feeds them. So it's like, it's not like we have a newspaper where everybody can open it up and read the same thing and then we can make our decisions and judgments based on that.
Speaker 7: That's how I'm saying. But there's a superiority to print word only because all the social media has developed the infinite scroll feed right, So it's not fixed. Books are fixed. That's why you learn and you retain it and you make notes, and it's fixed. It stays there, and the infinity scroll it goes away.
Speaker 5: So they only have time to look at the algorithm is algorithm is feeding them. People's worldview is distorted and their view of others is diminished. Your version of the world is invisible to people who misunderstand you, and vice versa. So this goes into uh, I told you I'm the arty one.
Speaker 7: The friend who's the arty one? Amanda, the one that was in these are the mean girls, Rachel McAdams, whoever she is in Amanda seaffret.
Speaker 5: She was the girl from the waiting comedy that we watch what the caterers caterers?
Speaker 7: Yea party down?
Speaker 5: Yes, So the girl and Party Down is also in Mean Girls. But she's not in any of these pictures.
Speaker 7: Oh the Jewish girl.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, that's me.
Speaker 7: Then you're not Jewish girl.
Speaker 5: No, but I don't fit in with any of these people.
Speaker 7: I forgot this.
Speaker 5: I don't care to.
Speaker 7: I've gout. She was in it. Yeah, Lizzie, Lizzie something, she's Lizzie kaplan If she's funny in Party down't.
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 7: Social media distriy lesbian?
Speaker 5: She's not lisbian?
Speaker 7: Yeah she was, wasn't She thought.
Speaker 5: She was just artistic?
Speaker 7: I think les go ahead.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard a theory of mind?
Speaker 7: I mean, in philosophy, there's theory of mind.
Speaker 5: Sure, well, I mean in this context, it is being able to empathize or you know, walk a mile in someone else's shoes hypothetically, or try and understand where they're coming from or why they would say the things that they're saying. So he's saying social media robs you of being able to do that. Number seven, social media is making you want to happy because the negative emotions are utilized more readily. Of course, the system is going to find a way to make you feel bad, and bummer makes you feel judged in an arbitrary competition to no higher purpose.
Speaker 7: Right, she was the lesbian?
Speaker 5: Oh she is Leslian I didn't.
Speaker 7: Jamie didn't mean that she loves me.
Speaker 5: I just meant the one that doesn't want to fit in.
Speaker 7: I know, you're the outcast. You're you're the female version of Lloyd Dobbler, Okay, because Lloyd Dobbler doesn't fit in.
Speaker 5: Which everyone was homeschooled and doesn't give a crap about being popular.
Speaker 7: So you're saying you're a Jewish cabalistic sorceress exactly. Okay, So go ahead with the Lanier's conclusions here. Would you recommend this book?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and it's a really short read. And if you want to go through the whole thing with me and Ruckus, I know we're kind of rush right now, but we did it on my channel pull up. Okay. So yeah, just to sum up summer seven, eight, nine, and ten, is that the constant comparisons to people are causing you anxiety. And this is even before like Instagram and all that blew up and just growing up trying to get the most likes and shares and thumbs and hearts and retweets and all of this stuff is really damaging to your development as a person, especially if you're a young person.
Speaker 7: Well, and it's also destroying everyone's attention span so that they can't actually read a book. That's what that girl from TikTok was saying, was that she realized that not only could you not read a book, she couldn't watch a movie. Oh yeah, you didn't have the attention watch a movie.
Speaker 5: I feel like I've accomplished something if I watch a movie without looking at my phone. Yeah, I mean I still read a lot, but the phone's right next to me, and I'm almost like, don't look at it. So number eight. Social media doesn't want you to have economic dignity. It promotes the gig economy not the best route to financial security. Not that there's anything wrong with having gigs or side hustles or whatever, but it's not like financially stable way to run your life on gigs.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Tech hippies from the nineties, he said, they were almost religious, focused on making everything free. We were talking about that before rapid growth. But also makes people into part time lab rats. Ad makes them free, but you are the product the advertising morphed into mass behavior modification. He talks about social media makes politics impossible, because he said it used to be thought that once the country went democratic, it would stay that way. But we're seeing that that is not true. Something is drawing young people away from democracy. He talks about how social media can be a deadly weapon and ship posts can lead to revolutions. So that's where we get the whole member Arab Spring and the Color Revolution. So that was all facilitated in.
Speaker 7: Part by social media.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 7: By the way, if you want to support my stream through a bitcoin, you can do so right here. This is my wallet. You can send me a bitcoin support donation there to the wallet if you would like.
Speaker 5: So the politicians that take on the bummer attitude of being an asshole are also outpacing, outpacing well meaning people because they get more attention, obviously. And then number ten social media hates your soul. He says, it hinders your ability to know the world and the truth. It cages you in a new spiritual framework. It's usurps your free will. So he has all of these instances where he is like, it is replacing your faith, it's becoming a religion. Then he talks about AI and the Silicon Valley people.
Speaker 7: This is the key point was that the conclusion of the book is that in Silicon Valley, they've already, according to him, come up with the idea that they will essentially create a pseudo religion around this.
Speaker 5: Here's the crux of it. One of the reasons that Bummer works the way it does is that engineers working at Bumber companies often believe that their top priority, and among top priorities, isn't serving present day humans, but building the artificial intelligence that will inherit the earth. The constant surveillance and testing of behavior modification in multitudes of humans is supposedly gathering data that will evolve into the intelligence of future AIS. One might wonder if AI engineers believe that manipulating people will be AI's purpose. The big tech company are publicly committed to extravagant AI race. This is Project Stargate now that they often prioritize above all else. It's completely normal to hear an exec from one of the biggest companies in the world talk about the possibility of a coming singularity when AIS will take over. This is like at the very last pages of the book. So he saved all of this bombshell for like the last chapter in the last afterward talking about how Silicon Valley worships AI and what I did. I just read that all of the social media is to facilitate when AI will inherit the earth.
Speaker 7: There is a NATO document that I've shared many times about that trolling would be used and how it's used even in psyops. So to theocracy enjoyer who's asking the question the chat, how is ship posting psyops and how could it spur a revolution? Let me see if I can find that k troll armies troll.
Speaker 17: Sometimes sometimes this works better than actually, oh I found it.
Speaker 7: There we go, can't believe I found this? Okay, let me re share this and then we'll see it over here. You want to read that you can't see that the role of emotions in the digital realm would allows the digital industries and their customers to dominic distinguish individual's crowd, and redefine personalization. At it talks about social media becoming perfect for polarization and the more anger spreads, the more users susceptable becoming trolls. And this is talking about the effect that social media has on emotions. And this is from the NATO Cognitive Warfare psyops document that I've lectured through and shared many many times. Simon Fouter sends two dollars New Zealand salt shaker. I didn't know you could send a salt shaker shaking like a Remember, do you follow me on X right here? And be sureing your copies signed right there in the shop at Jays Analysis in the show description is esoter Collor with three coming out in a few weeks. If you go ahead and sign up, get your copy right there. Otherwise, thank you guys so much. A lot of fun tonight, and be sure and followed Jamie around her channel and her show is linked. Her channel is linked and you can go to her longer presentation. What we talked about tonight with Ruckus and what is this?
Speaker 5: It was just something I drew, uh, because I notice everybody just getting into fights over crazy stuff on social media all the time and getting upset at the wrong thing. So I just kind of drew a chart about what is the problem, and so at the top I put you know, Satan, because everybody is like, oh, it's the Jews, it's the Hamas, it's Maga, it's feminist whatever. That would be in the green section. Everybody you hate and you think is the problem, is really.
Speaker 7: Down here in the middle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the real problem is Satan or Lucifer, right, the evil one, and then the demons, principalities fallen, angels or aliens. And then in the blue you have humans who have knowingly aligned with the devil. These are the demons possessed. These are the secret societies. You don't see much of them. These are the bloodlines right behind the shadows. These are your cabal and they control the people who are visible to you to hate. This is your cults, your false teachers, your con men, your gurus, your you know, white men, the liberals, whatever you think is the problem. And these people influence the orange, which is everybody else, most of humanity living on autopilot or survival, your NPCs, your non activists, your normies or your sims. Right, this is like most people. Okay, this is like Uncle Bob. And then at the bottom is you yourself. So in you know, our worldview. The problem is you You don't attack the middle of the pyramid, the green. You bypass all of the it is and attack Satan. But the only way you can do that is working on the evil within you and being humble, and this is the part we never stop doing, so we don't are trying to attack the orange and the green levels.
Speaker 7: One of the ways key ways to do that in our day is to either get off of social media or completely severely limit yes, your exposure to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah and uh yeah, if you want the whole full breakdown with me and Ruckus, that is over on my channel. And I also got the members section set up on my channel and there's about four or five videos up already. So go take a look at Defense
Speaker 7: Against the Dark Arts, go join Jamie's channel to become a member, and everybody, have a good night.