Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in cryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with The Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and cryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com.
Speaker 2: Today, Hey everybody, this is Less Striving.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 4: Know aka Survivor Man and you're listening to Brian on Sasquatchisy.
Speaker 1: Hey there, and welcome back to Sasquatch Odyssey. Thank you so much for being with us for the show.
Speaker 2: It is Friday. I hope you've had.
Speaker 1: An amazing week. We have a phenomenal guest lined up for you, but as always, I want.
Speaker 2: To start by inviting you.
Speaker 1: If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be on the show, shoot me an email you get me a Brian at Paranormalworldproductions dot com. You can head over to the website check it out, become a memory there and help support this show. I got to sit down and talk to Jason Kinzie. He is a Canadian bigfoot researcher, experiencer, and filmmaker who at this point has done thirteen bigfoot documentary films. I got to meet Jason while I was speaking down at the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference back in June. He is a phenomenal dude, really fun guy. He really gets out and does boots on the ground research and he has found some really interesting things that he's included in these films, and I'm going to link to his YouTube channel so you can go and check all that stuff out. All of his films stream on multiple streaming platforms. Two B is probably the best place to find his searching for sasquatch documentaries one through thirteen. Jason is here now to tell us about some of those amazing experiences that he's had. He's seen these things through thermal He's had some really cool vocalizations which I play for you here during this interview. It's a phenomenal interview. I think you are really going to enjoy. So that said, all this left for you to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: Hard.
Speaker 1: I want to work on our guests to the show. It is Jason from Canada. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks having me.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to have you. Let's get right into it. We're gonna talk about bigfoot, We're gonna talk about sasquorts. But I'm interested in your first career, which is photojournalism and animal photography. Let's talk a little bit about that. That has got to be one of the funnest jobs out there you get to run it around in the woods and take pictures of cool ass animals. Let's talk a little bit about that, and that's move into the bigfoot stuff.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: Way back when I started photography, I was doing events and weddings. Then one day I had just did this event and this guy.
Speaker 3: Came to me.
Speaker 4: He said, I want you to take a picture of my dog. I was like, really, the dog, so do you want to be in the picture now? I just want my dog. Took me back a little bit. I'm like, oh, okay. I didn't know at the time that people want pictures with their animals, with their pets. So I meet up with him and I'm taking these pictures of his dog. It went really well, and he told me a story about his dog that kind of blew me away. From there, I thought, okay, maybe other people had cool stories about their pets. So every time I would meet someone with a dog or with a cat and I would take their photos, I'd ask them questions about a story about their animals. And one day some guy came to me and said, I have a pet Cayman, which is like a crocodile or an alligator, and he had it in a special bathtub in his basement. He wanted me to go and take photos off his cayman. I told my friends and they were all excited, but they didn't believe me. They said, why would someone have a crocodile color creature in their bathtub?
Speaker 3: So I bought a video camera.
Speaker 4: To film behind the scenes of my photosheets and it was such an amazing photo shoot video shoot that from there on, I started taking a video camera to film behind the scenes, and then I would get people from all over the world hiring me to photograph exotic animals, from bears to cougars, tigers, giant alligators, huge spiders, monkeys, kangaroos, wolves, A lady a Skatswan had five wolves, some Arctic gray wolf, all these different wolves. I flew out there and took photos and I interviewed them, and that's how I started doing all these exotic animals and going all over the world and it was amazing.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 4: Then when the pandemic hit and everything got shut down, I couldn't do my animal adventures. So I'd started a web series called Jason Kenzie's Animal Adventures, and I would put them on my YouTube channel and it basically was behind the scenes of my exotic animal photoshoots for the pandemic hit. I was able to travel. I was going completely crazy.
Speaker 3: What am I going to do?
Speaker 4: I'm basically just pacing back and forth. And someone said to me, why don't you do sasquatch. I'm like, I'm a huge skeptic when it comes to a big foot. I thought, Okay, maybe I'll look into it because they could possibly be an animal. Me knowing animals, I went and interviewed someone who allegedly said they saw one of these creatures. It was fascinating. Then he sent me to a First Nation's person. They told me about their experiences. I started interviewing them about it. Then they sent me into the wilderness. I wanted to see if maybe I could possibly come close to these creatures if I went and I took a helicopter dropped in. I found hundreds of these giant footprints in a lake, and I took a drone with me and I droned the top of the lake and you could see all these footprints. I found other stuff. I found trees that were upside down. They were carried and slammed into the ground. Trees were probably about twenty five feet tall and probably about three feet in diameter, so they were pretty big. I found other footprints, lots of tree structures, but the footprints blew me away. I showed these to the First Nations people in the area and they said that I found their migration path of the Sasquatch people coming from Alaska all the way down the California then back. I decided to put this into my first documentary called Searching Casasquatch. People loved it. I started getting phone calls and emails from people who wanted me to come out to their conferences and go out with them because they wanted to show me their areas where they have their experiences but these creatures. So I decided to film another Searching for Sasquats documentary. I went to up of Michigan and there was a big book confidence. I was able to speak there and I was able to meet a lot of people there that had experiences. Then the group that hired me, they took me to the up.
Speaker 3: I had met up.
Speaker 4: With one researcher that was teaching me things about what these creatures do, breaking branches as they walk and twisting them and breaking them. So he was pointing them out to me. I'm still a skeptic. But back to Michigan, we found this huge tree X. So there's one tree that looked like it was pushed over because you could see the roots, but the other one looked like it was ripped on the ground and moved over and placed into next and then there was another tree on top of it. Turned to everyone and I said, Okay, I'm going to put the hammockup and I'm going to sleep under this sex. Everyone was like, you're crazy, because these sexes mean stop, don't go any further, don't go beyond this point. They believe that Bigfoot actually makes these three axes for either us or for other Bigfoot creatures to know that this is their territory. Me, I just don't care. Remember, I'm thinking, Okay, the problem not real. That night, I'm sleeping in the hammock. All of a sudden, I hear crap and opened my eyes and I hear crunching. Something's walking towards me. And as it's walking, I could feel the vibration of every step off the rope of the hammock, and I'm like, oh my god, is it must be a giant pig or maybe a bear, even though everyone said there wasn't bears in the area. It stopped, I think it stopped about ten or fifteen feet right beside me, and it grunted my ear, scared the out of me, and I started shaking uncontrollably, and I'm trying to stop it. Then it turned and it started walking away, and I unzipped. I tried filming, but I couldn't see anything. Then I yelled out because I was with another research too that was about twenty feet away from me under a tree. He was sleeping, So I yelled for David's name, and David's Jason. I'm here, what's up? Unzipped and I jumped out and I'm like, I look over and there's David sleeping and he's all bundled up. I'm like, well, I said, was that you walking around? And he said no, I was sleeping. You woke me up when he yelled my name. I'm like, are you kidding me? You didn't hear what just happened? So we looked around for footprints and I didn't see anything. So I went back and I told her rule what happened. They were all fascinated, but you know, in my mind, I just thought that maybe they thought that I was making it up because here's the new guy. I haven't had an experience, and now here I'm saying this is what happened, even though they said, oh my gosh, this as wow. So later on, I think a couple of days later, one of the researchers walked up and said, hey, all right, I put a recorder probably about half a mile into the forest. I want to go retrieve it. Anyone want to come. I jump up, I'm like, yeah, sure. I took my VI near camera and we're walking, just him and I. We had driven deep into the forest like it took about I would say, forty five minutes to drive the trucks into this area where the trees were much bigger. They called it old growth trees where if you know where I live in Vancouver and British Columbia, to me, old growth, I've seen trees that are like twenty feet in diameter and two hundred feet tall. So to me, that's old growth. I'm looking at these trees that they call old growth. Sure they're a little bit bigger. So here we are, it's nighttime. It's probably about midnight we're walking into the forest. We start filming all these trees breaks, the branches as thick as my finger, and they're breaking and twisted and broken. So I'm filming all of them. Must have been like twenty of them all the way. And then we come to an area where all the trees and the grass that we were walking in were probably about two feet tall at some point. So you know that this area that we were walking and no one had been there for a long time. There was one point a section of the trees were all pushed over. The roots were not showing, but they were all looked like they were all bend over. There was probably about i want to say, six of them in a row, a thick, pretty thick. It's almost as if something pushed over the trees to stop anyone from going over, because there was all the trees were straight all the way around us except for this one area, and we had to crawl through get through to the other side. And as we're walking, it probably took about forty minutes to walk to where we're going. We got the recorder and we started walking back. As we're walking back, i'd see a tree break that is right over the trail. I'm like, hey, I don't remember that because I'm filming all the tree breaks, but this one I don't remember because we literally had to walk around.
Speaker 3: It was right in the middle.
Speaker 4: It was so wet that you can almost see dripping of the sap. It was so wet it had just been broken. Then all of a sudden, we hear a crack behind us, and we turn around. Probably one hundred feet away. We could see eyeshine looking at us. I'm trying to film it my camera. For some reason, the infrared light on my camera only can go about twenty five feet. Whatever we're standing there stood just outside of the infrared light, but we could see the eye shine. Then all of a sudden, another one came walking out, turned and looked. We're looking at this, and at the same time, we could hear cracking, because the guy I was with was like, gee, hear that. We could hear cracking other things walking beside us.
Speaker 3: I'm looking.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to film this. I'm shaking. I'm all I'm saying is don't run, anyone run because where we're going to go. If these creatures are going to kill us, They're just going to walk up and crack our head break, twist our head off right so there's no point running. Then the other one it closed its eyes, then it disappeared. Then we rushed to the area where they were standing. Out of the entire area beside us, all the trees were very close together except at the spot where they were standing. And we turned and looked. You could see there was an opening big enough for whatever to go through. We started walking back to the treet break. There was two of them. That's the way two tweet breaks side by side. We're looking at it. Then I did this maneuver where we were looking back into the direction where we saw the eye shine, and I did this maneuver where I took a step forward and then turned around really fast, like almost a dance move. There standing in front of me with this dark shadow by a tree, and it dropped to the ground. I think there was a second one that went behind the tree. Then it did what looked like a giant spider crawl, like a giant spiders that went across I'm looking at this. I had the video camera on, but I was talking. It was facing me. I'm talking about what I was seeing behind us with the light. So I turned around when I saw this because the light off the screen, my eyes were still trying to adjust. But what I saw was these two white eyes staring at me as I crawled across the trail. When I say crawled, it took like three steps and it was gone into the forest. But the eyes just stared at me the whole time. And I'm looking at thinking is that a cougar? Because I know we had seen Kuga tracks and other tracks around.
Speaker 3: It was gone. I home.
Speaker 4: It's felt backwards because it shook me and I yelled. The researcher that was with turned around. I told him what I saw. It was about twenty feet away from me, twenty five feet, so I went to show him. So I'm thinking maybe I was imaginary this leg. When you're so scared, your imagination can take control. It can make you see stuff that you want to see. That's what I'm thinking until I got home three months later. I'm now editing the footage with the lights off. I'm looking and as I'm talking on camera about what I saw, this big, huge thing crawl across. Well, actually there was one eye watching behind me that I caught on camera, so it wasn't my imagination. And there literally was something there. When you see my documentaries like three and four, you could actually see the eyeshine, and they were around us. You could see some of the eye shine as we're walking. For some reason, I think that these creatures, if they're real, I think when I'm looking when I'm talking on camera, they think I'm not looking at them because my back is to them. They don't realize that I could catch the eye shine on the infrared light, because throughout all of my documentaries up filmed, I'd caught many eye shines looking at me if I'm behind as I'm talking on camera. I didn't see it in real time though. When I was in my hammock and all that thing happened, we had a recorder going at the same time. On that recorder we caught talking it was like Yaco, so it sounded like we had that on audio as it was talking. Then, many years later I showed it to some Red Lake then members who speak what they think is the language the chief, and she told me that the language what it was saying was I don't want you here, You're annoying me. Get out. That's what she said. That was when I was filming search of for Lasquatch three. I was so scared that night after I saw that big giant thing crawl across the ground, I slept in the truck. I have no problem telling people I slept in the truck after the experience. Something had come up in the night and just walk hit the side of the truck and shook it because one of the researchers was in the back of the truck sleeping and it just shook and scared him so bad. What else happened on that expedition, We actually captured howls on the audio. At one point I was in David So I had returned back and I was sitting around the fire with everyone. Dominique he had a flur and he's looking through and I had a walkie on me and he's only twenty five thirty feet behind me where we were perked trucks. I was twenty five feet in the forest around the camp and we were all sitting around talking and I was explaining what happened, and he goesson, come here, there is something watching you guys behind this tree.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: By at that time, I was still not sure, Like I said, I can't tell you right now that what happened to me back there with whatever crawled on the ground and the eye shine were bigfoot, because all I was seeing was the eye shine.
Speaker 3: But I got up from the.
Speaker 4: Fire and I walked through the forest back to where David and there was another couple of researchers. He's looking through the flur, and so I took the flur and I looked, and sure enough, behind a tree, you could see the backside of something. It was facing the camp. It was probably about twenty feet in the forest, probably about twenty twenty five feet from us in the forest. You see the backside of it. It was actually white, red hot like it was just it stuck out from the tree. It was looking at everyone at the camp.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquat chattasy. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: So I said, okay, David, I'm going to walk back down the little trail.
Speaker 3: I want to be on the side of it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to walk into the forest and I'm going to push it out so you can see exactly what it is. I know it wasn't any other researchers because all the researchers are about the fire. The other two were beside me looking into the forest. So I walked in and I turned my flashlight off and I had that my infra red cap.
Speaker 3: I'm not going and I'm.
Speaker 4: Walking into the darkness and it is pitch black. I'm trying not to shake because I'm still thinking in my head about what just happened with the big giant thing that looked like a giant spider that crawled across. As I'm walking, I can hear it walking taking steps in the forest. I'm like, David, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Where is it?
Speaker 4: What's it doing? You will not believe whatever that was in the forest. You won't believe what it did.
Speaker 3: You will not believe.
Speaker 4: It blows my mind to this day what it did. I was trying to push it out. It walked away. But what it did here's the tree. I was trying to make it move out. The dang thing moved away from us, keeping the bloody tree between David and the creeture like the tree walked straight. I didn't push it out. It is as if it that. I couldn't see it, not even with the video camera, because the bushes were so dense. I could not believe it. I kind of walked back out and I said, oh, did you see it? He said, no, it walked away, but it walked directly, keeping the tree from me. Seeing exactly what it was. It just blows my mind it did that. So that was the start of moving up the percentage of my belief in Bigfoot. From there, I went to Michigan again. This time I was about a year later. I went to a farm and I was with Chad Datema and a bunch of other researchers. I was with Robin Haines Wickraye also. We went into this area. There was about six of us. As soon as we walked past the farm, it was a big cornfield, corn and wheatfield. Corn on this side, wheat on this side. And we walked through there was this area of forest that it looked like something out of an enchanted forest, but it looked evil because all the trees were dead and rickety and very dark. Just as soon as we walked into the tree line, something crashed through the forest beside me, scared the heck on me and I started running through the forest chasing whatever it was. We started seeing eyes shine one hundred feet away looking at us from behind trees and I'm catching these.
Speaker 3: All on film.
Speaker 4: We're actually catching all the sound of whatever it is running and crashing, and can hear them breaking the trees as they go. We're all seeing this. At one point we go pretty deep into the forest. I said, okay, everyone, let's sit down. We're going to be very quiet. We're going to turn off all the lights. We're just going to sit and listen. My ADHD basically took control after about ten minutes. So I got up and I walked away from everyone. I have my camera, I didn't have a recording.
Speaker 3: I had it on.
Speaker 4: As I'm walking, I saw some eye shine and Robin Hayes McCrae was like, do you see that. I think I see eyeshine. I said yeah, I stopped for a second, so I walked away from her and I walked around some bushes and boom, there in front of me this big shadow, I want to say, seven feet tall. I didn't have time to run up and put a measuring tape to see exactly how tall it was, but I looked at it at pushed record my video camera. I shoot with professional four K video. There's a delay like a half a second delay, and then half a second it dropped to the ground. They went behind the bushes, and I'm standing there trying not to shake.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: It is staring at me and it's going like this behind trees. I'm about twenty five feet away from it, and my camera's rolling, but I didn't have it on zoom. I had it on almost like a wide angle. When people look at it, they'll see when you look further away. I'm like, that's because I didn't want to look down. I just kept kind of rolling, and on camera you can see it, the movement of it, and I'm like, you have to understand something now. If anyone knows Robin Hayes wm Cray, she communicates with these creatures by mind speaking, so for I would say an hour before any of this happened, Robin is communicating with these big foot creatures. Allegedly, she's saying that she's telling me the names of these creatures, and one of the names was a young one that it's scared, and the adults are telling Robin to tell me to stop chasing these creatures because I'm getting too close and they're getting angry, they're feeling threatened. I'm still skeptical, so I'm trying to get close enough so I can get video now here I am standing in front of I don't know exactly what it is, but it's definitely doing some kind of primate body language because it's doing this thing behind the tree, and all I'm thinking in my head is, oh my god, I'm waiting for an adult bigfoot to come walking up behind me and just go whooh and just hit me on the head because I'm trying not to put my pants. And you can see the footage and you can crop in a little bit before my shaking gets the camera.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: Some of the comments are, man, I wish the camera person who would just stop moving the camera.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but.
Speaker 4: Because I've cropped in, and when you crop in, the shaking in my hand gets more intense. People who criticize it they don't understand if they haven't been facing. But I'm also thinking, mind, if this is a bear, I'm dead. If this is the cougar. So the thing is, this is what is interesting. People say, maybe it's a bear. Oh, maybe it's a deer. Yeah, but I saw a deer earlier that day. As you get a thousand feet from the deer, they went off. Animals don't usually stay around. Someone said, maybe it's an owl. I'm like an owl. So you have to understand something about birds. Birds only touch the ground when they're feeding. That's the only time. There's only two birds that really stay on the ground a lot ducks, chickens, and geese. Other than that, while birds, owls only touch the ground when they're feeding. The reason for that is everything that eats birds are on the ground, really, so a lot of times birds will not just hang out on the ground. They're like, hey, you know what, I'm just gonna sit here and do some dancing and wait till something comes and eats me. No, it doesn't happen like that. So for someone to say it was an owl, if it's an owl, then it land on the ground. Why what it thinks I'm a threat, so it's going to land on the ground and get closer to me.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Definitely, no owl, for sure. I don't know how many people have seen owls at night, but their eyes are quite big. So that was my experience there. The great thing about me filming my documentaries going out on these expeditions is I always have a camera with me. I get the capture a lot of the audio and a lot of howls. I went to Texas. I filmed with Todd Parsons. They have their bigfoot research group there. We went into this area basically on the border of Louisiana, the Louisiana River. I went to interview a guy who allegedly shot a bigfoot and killed it. He didn't as HEAs know we killed it, but he shot it and it fell to the ground. Of course he didn't take pictures. Of course he ran off as soon as he shot it. It was like twenty feet away from him. When he came back the next day, there was tire tracks, there was blood. So I went and interviewed him. I was pretty crazy interview The entire forest came alive with screams, howls, roars. It was scary as heck. That were just howling around us screaming. I had my camera and rolled Oh, like my god, this is nuts. You can clearly tell the coyote sounds from the unidentified sounds. That's why I was so happy to hear the coyote howls next to these other howls that sounded so different than the coyote holes, but they were all around us. I was with four or five researchers and we were all hearing them. We tapped it all on film. That was amazing. Then at one time we went to a graveyard who we took ATVs to this graveyard in the forest. When we got there, we're looking around the graveyard. We're there for probably about twenty five minutes. We're doing the howling, we're doing the wood knocking, we're looking around. At one point there's a fence. It was like a farmer's gate that would block people out from driving down his gravel driveway. There was a signs I no trespassing. I'm like, okay, I'm just going went round it. As I walked about four feet, I hear crunching in the forest. I turn around, you guys, there's something moving in the forest. So everyone comes around the gate. They're all started filming. We had flours or looking into the forest. I go walking to the forest because I wanted to get close, because I wanted to capture the audio on my video camera. Sure enough I did. You could hear it walking. One of the guys caught the creature kneeling down on flour. All of a sudden, it stood up and he caught this on flour. Like I said, I'm not saying it was a bigfoot creature, but I went and took some flour for to me. Standing next to the tree. You can clearly see I had clothes on. Right, you can see my outfit. You can see what I was wearing. And whatever it was in the forest, either it was a big, hairy creature or it was a perverted farmer that was naked touching himself watching this from the darkness. Who knows, but I'm saying whatever was standing there had no clothes on. You could clearly see that in the footage. I put that in the documentary too, and the roars, the roarers are just incredible that we captured Ohio Grassman. I did documentary called Enter Ohio Grassman. It's like a pond on Enter Sandman with the audio comes in. It has a bit of the sounding of the Sandman. So we're in there and we're looking around in the forest there and Chad Datemar was with him again. We're driving down this one area. Clearly the road was washed away from rains. It washed it away, it was shut down, so no one was around there. As we're driving down, Chad saw some eyeshine standing there looking at us. I put the brakes on and I backed up and it was gone. So we jumped out of the truck and we ran into the area. We ran towards a nine foot thousand pound creature that the rip your apart into the darkness. So we're running around. Boom, there was tree structures all around us. It's crazy. You could see that these tree structures are just like they stand out. I don't know how many tree structures that you come across while you're doing your expeditions, but you'd be looking around and sully, boom, it stands out. So I'm filming, and obviously I'm trying to rationalize to be made by these creatures. Did they fall out of the tree. These things are basically clear. You could see there obviously the area that we were in. Of course humans can go there, so it could be human made. But we found one that was pretty much just done. You could see how wet and how fresh it looked. And then I did the same thing. I said, okay, Chad, that just stop. We'll turn off the lights. We turned off the flashlights. We're sitting in the darkness. All of a sudden, I turned it. I looked and and my video camera is still rolling and I look. I'm like, I think I said eye Shine, and it just blinked. It just closed his eyes. Like like I said, maybe it's just my imagination playing tricks. So I'm looking at maybe it's nothing that shadow. I'm like, that is a pretty big tree that's standing between these two trees. I didn't have a flashlight because my battery was dead. And who goes into the forest without extra batteries? Come on, what kind of expedition guy? I am sure enough. Two months later, I'm at home, I'm editing, and as I'm looking to the footage, my camera pants and sure enough, you see the eye Shine looking at us from the darkness clearly, and you could actually see the two of them, and it was easily nine feet off the ground. So that was exciting because well, I'm looking, I'm editing, I'm looking doing okay. So it wasn't clearly my imagination. I saw something. Was it a big foot?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've been researching these Sasquart's creatures for about five years. When I first started doing my research, I was a twenty percent believer, eight percent not believing. Now, after five years, some of the crazy stuff that I've seen in the forest. I'm now fifty to fifty, like a fifty percent believer. The reason why I'm not one hundred percent is because I haven't had a daytide sighting. Everything I've seen, it's either a shadow, the eyeshine, screams, howls. We found a footprint. This was in the Colorado Rockies. So it's about thirteen inches long, which doesn't really mean much because I don't know about you, but I know quite a few friends and people that have thirteen inch feet.
Speaker 3: But it's five.
Speaker 4: Inches across, which you know that not very people have five inches, you know, wide you can clearly see the big toe. One of the researchers said that the big toe he moved. He moved, And it was like, I don't understand why we only find one footprint, like we're looking around. Is it a thing just hopping Maybe it has one leg, like hundreds of one legg at sasquatches hopping around in the forest.
Speaker 1: I've gotten that in the past because I have found footprints here on our land in North Carolina. One of the first ones that I cast, it was only one footprint. But I've went back into the forest here and done follow up videos because you get those people of the naysayers. Yeah, but I can't explain what I found here. That's one of the things I did was go back out and say, how can there only be one footprint? If you spend a lot of time in the woods, especially here in the substrate in North Carolina it's very similar to Texas and other places that you've discussed. You can go out. We've just had three days of rain, right. I went out today, walked the dogs a couple of times before we did this. There's places where the dogs step and there's dog prints here, and there's no prints here because just five inches away it can be dry enough because of wind elevation, there's just enough of an angle to drain the water off. And I went out and demonstrated that because it is one of those things where I scratched my head and say, why is there just one print? And I think more oftentimes than not, that to me is the ocom's rais or answer is that depending on the substrate and where the print that you found is at. In a low spot, there was some moisture there and it made an intention, and the other one was high enough on the substrate that it did make an indention. I think there's some kind of an explanation for that. But I do want to go back to the footprints that you discussed. I did see, if I recall, I looked a little bit of the documentary you're talking about this morning. I did see the drone footage over this lake. Can you talk a little bit about size and what these prints are they similar to what you just showed here that you found in this other area as much as you can in detail describe those prints that you saw.
Speaker 4: They were in the mud when I did film them from the land, and some people say maybe it's a moose because I am in Moose country. Have you ever ever seen moose walk through mud or walk through water that on tiptoe they're ripping everything up. You can clearly see that something took a step, took another step. Still not saying it was made by bigfoot because I didn't physically see what did them, but clearly there was a bunch of them. Talking to the First Nations people and talking to some of the locals, they were definitely thinking that they were made by these big foot people. But when you see them up close, they are it's pretty amazing. I didn't see any.
Speaker 3: On land though, but it was dry.
Speaker 4: It was like a nice summer's day and there was no soft mud around. But drone footed was great. I brought the drone right down so people could see clearly that there was something. So I couldn't tell you exactly. I just can't tell you what I saw and what I heard from the eyewitnesses and the First Nations people that said that they've been surrounded by these creatures yelling at them. They believed that they're protectors of their land.
Speaker 1: You sent me a couple of audio clips that I want to play for the audience to hear here. Let me just play the clips first, and then we can talk a little bit about what we're hearing here. Let me play the first clip for everybody.
Speaker 3: So you can really hear that at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very interesting that you say that, because the vocalization that I heard here on Ireland a couple of years ago sounded similar at the end. I've described it as a bark, but it was more like a r at the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's what I heard when I was in the Hammock tent. That same thing was like it was mad that I was there. That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's strange, man, because I've never really heard anything that's close to what I heard, because I usually describe it as the Ohio Howell or similar to the Ohio Howe with a bark on the end. Of course, the second I say that to anybody a who's skeptical, I had a conversation with doctor Hogan Cherau recently on another podcast. Hogan was saying, if you heard something then that had a bark on the end, it's probably a caneid. It's a dog, it's a coyote, it's a wolf, it's something that's of the canine family. It's hard to explain whether it was a bark or more like a gruff growl kind of sound at the end, but that's very close. Let me play this other clip and let everybody hear.
Speaker 2: This, and stay tuned for more sasquatch otasy. We'll be right back after These.
Speaker 1: Messages give us the context of what's going on. How far away are these sounds?
Speaker 4: So these were captured Jen Cruz from the Sheet Squatters. She was given this audio by this guy who I think he was related to this old man. It was on First Nations in Minnesota, on the Red Lake. He was in his backyard. His backyard had thousands upon thousands of pectors of forest. He recorded those sounds and scared him so bad that he never left his place, never went back into the forest.
Speaker 3: Who was so scared?
Speaker 4: Jen Cruz from the Sheetquatchers, who was able to get this audio. Then the sheet Squatches and I we went into the area where the sounds were captured. We spent like a week out there. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: We caught some audio, some howls.
Speaker 4: We found some of the most unbelievable tree structures.
Speaker 3: Like I found one.
Speaker 4: There's a photograph that I think I sent an email to you that showed a tree structure. I called it the spider web tree structure. The light that we were using was red. It looked like a giant spider web the way that the trees were placed on it. The owner of the property, he had no idea it was there. So when we came back from going off into the forest, it was I think Tammy from the Sheet Squatters, her and I we went into the forest into the area to go looking for what was making this weird. It almost sound sounded like an owl, but it was off a little bit like it's sound like an owl, but not, if that makes sense. We went down looking into the area. We found this tree structure that was really tall. It was made up up a whole bunch of the trees. Ironically, directly across from that was an actual spiderweb.
Speaker 1: You mentioned Robin. I've had Robin on the show. Her stories, her experiences are definitely out there. They would be in the high strangeness category. Let's talk a little bit about your approach to that, because that's something that's been on my radar, honestly, more recently than ever before, it seems, is this high strangeness part of sasquatch, this unexplainable things that people tend to experience. Wayne and I just did an entire episode over on that Bigfoot podcast, one of my other shows, and we addressed the doctor Matthew Johnson claims of portals and some of the other things that, Yeah, this guy's literally saying that Bigfoot is picking the president in twenty twenty four and he's a part of some ousel and these out there claims. I know how I deal with that as a researcher. I think there's a place for that. Like Robin for example, I treated her very respectfully on the show, and her experiences are her own. I don't ever talk badly or treat people poorly because of what they say the experience. But I said all that to say I think there is a place for that, and I address that in my new books. I squatch on leash the truth behind the legend at some point as researchers. In my mind, if you're out to prove this and not everybody's in this for that, I want to prove the species is real. I want to prove it for myself and anybody else who's interested. So I try to approach this very scientifically. I try to look at it from a critical thinking point of view. When you're doing that, it's difficult to do when you have these high strangeness stories that are interwoven into the research. How do you handle that as a researcher and you come in contact with people who have these high strangeness sort of situations. Do you take that data in as the same as you would just a regular run of the mill, roadside crossing, and how do you put that all together when you're doing your research and where do you come out on the other end, Are you leaning if these things are real, that they're more flesh and blood or do you think there could be some high strangeness portion to these creatures?
Speaker 4: Okay, So first off, that researcher saying that Sasquatch is going to pick the next president, he couldn't be so wrong, because I'm sure that Sasquatch is going to be the president of the United States.
Speaker 1: I actually had the bumper sticker. If you guys want a bumper sticker, you can get one of those from me.
Speaker 2: And I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, yeah, exactly, Sasquatch is the next president. I'm going to tell you something that was strange. So I was given a treat camp I use them here and there every once in a while. I was given this one, and I decided I was using it for the whole four or five days. I had it recording not where we.
Speaker 3: Were camping, like, not where the.
Speaker 4: Campfire was, but just off because I didn't want it going off every second as we're walking around, just in case someone went by the trucks. For the next few days, I was doing that. Then I went and took it off the tree. I went into the forest with a giant lollipop. It was a massive lollipop with the stick. I went into the forest to this tree that had this big knot in it, that had a hole in it. I stuck this lollipop sticking out of the hole. I said, okay, this lollipop is for you. It's a gift. If you don't like it, please don't eat it. Because it looks delicious, Please don't eat it. I went and stuck the tree cam facing it. I went did my thing, and the next evening I came back. I was failing at all and I walked up and it's gone. It's off the tree. I didn't fall off the tree because I made sure when I put it in there that it wasn't dwobbly. I touched it make sure it wouldn't fall. It was wrapped up, you had a wrapper on it. I'm like, okay, it's gone. To the researching beside me was like, oh, Jay, it's by your feet. I turned around and sure enough, it was by my feen. I picked it up. It'd had a nibble taken out of it, so it's okay. There was a squirrel or a chipmunk or something just I'm like, okay, you no, like, can't fine? Too bad for you.
Speaker 3: I'm going to eat it. I walked away.
Speaker 4: And I ate it, and then I took down the tree cam and I put it into my bag and I didn't look at it again. I get home a month later, I download the footage. All the footage was working, except for the one time that I was excited to look at the spot to see so the wrapper had a little bite taken out of it, like as if it took a nibble. Didn't like it through it on the ground. All the footage before and all the footage after it worked, except that the.
Speaker 3: One was corrupted.
Speaker 4: It blew my mind because as I'm going through okay, there's us walking okay, oh there's me walking through the tree camp okay, setting it up with the thing, and I clicked the next one down and it's corrupted. I'm like, what the heck? I have four different powerful video editing programs, so I'm taking each one and putting it into these sophisticated programs that play everything, and it would not work on any of it. It was another time that blew my mind. What is the odds of that? The one footage that I wanted to see the squirrel or the chipmunk eat it, because in my mind, I just think it was a chipmunk. It's like we're in nature, there's other animals. So my thoughts on the weirdness of people talking about portals and stuff all it makes me wonder about how these creatures can hide behind such small trees. Now, where I live, like I said, the trees are much bigger. They can hide anything. But you go to Texas, you go to Minnesota, yes you do have trees like this big. But when you go to Texas, over the years they choked down all the trees and planted new ones. The new trees are so skinny and small. So it makes me wonder how these creatures can hide behind such small trees. Some people think that Bigfoot is an alien that comes off these UFOs. I did interview a cop, a law enforcement officer that was retired. She didn't want to go on camera at all. It took me like six months to convince her, please, I will black you out, I will change your voice, nobody will know who you are. In fact, she left the forest after she saw a UFO and all of a sudden, the ufolk took off. The UFO was probably a thousand feet from her. It was just hovering over trees, and it shot off big light, and then these two giant bigfoot creatures come walking out of the forest towards her. She turned around her truck and just took off. Scared her so bad. She didn't talk about it for a long time, and eventually I convinced her. I blocked her out. I changed her voice, like, I really alter her voice. To this day, people say, can you tell.
Speaker 3: Us who she is?
Speaker 4: We'd like to interview her, and I'm like, I'm telling you right now. A, she will not talk to you.
Speaker 3: And b.
Speaker 4: It took me forever, and I promised that I would never because she was afraid because of being called a complete nutjob because of her force. She's still friends with all these people, So I don't know. It's a hard one when it comes to it. I'm definitely not ruling it out though, because we don't have too much footage, and there's over a million tree cams throughout North America all over none of them capture it. I'm having trouble getting it on my camera. I shoot with some professional stuff.
Speaker 1: I've talked to people in the past that have claimed to see some trail cam footage that will never see the lad of day because people are afraid of very much like the former police officer you were just talking about, the ridicule. They'll show it to certain people and say this is as far as it's ever going to go. They're not going to release it. It's not going to be on Facebook or YouTube or even on a podcast like this. I think there's some footage out there, but I agree with you, it's definitely a hedge scratcher. We've talked about it a couple of times. We've mentioned the documentaries. Let's talk about the films. Where they're at, where people can see them, Where can they go and check them out.
Speaker 4: So there's about thirteen documentaries. They're called Search and For Sasquatch. I love making them, I love producing. I really love all the new friendships I've made throughout the years. As I'm filming. In these documentaries, I interview eyewitnesses who claim to see these creatures. I love adventures, so I film more adventure than I do talking heads. But I do know that the talking heads move the story they send me into the direction of where to go on these adventures. I've met some amazing people. I've talked about the she Squatchers. They're one of the most amazing people that I've met and work with and gone into the four They take it bay seriously, but at the same time, we have.
Speaker 3: A lot of fun.
Speaker 4: We joke around while we're out there searching. In my documentaries, I do joke a lot. People think sometimes I'm mocking it or making fun, but really, to be honest, it can scary out.
Speaker 3: There, guys.
Speaker 4: I get scared the way I treat my scary cat nest. Yes that's the true word.
Speaker 3: Is I joke.
Speaker 4: It calms me down because when I'm in the dark forest, we're going after these giant features that could just easily kill you.
Speaker 3: It calms me down.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you can find them on tub, you can find them on Plex, you can find them quite a few streaming platforms throughout North America. There are streaming platforms that I can't see here in Canada that you can find them on. Tube is one of the biggest ones today alone. I just won two International Film Awards for nine and ten. That was exciting. I've won over twenty five International Family Awards, which I'm very honored, but people want to go and see a new Bigfoot adventure. I've also produced two paranormal documentaries where I went into haunted places searching for evidence of the undead. I've even published a comic book. It's a graphic novel called Searching the Sasquats and the Hidden Treasure Bigfoot Valley.
Speaker 3: So it's made.
Speaker 4: They were all ages, including kids, adults, and it's about Bigfoot researchers that go into the dark forest looking for evidence of Bigfoot and they stumble on a portal and they end up finding a treasure as being protected by the Bigfoot creatures. There's some kind of a treasure that helps the Bigfoot with their abilities to cloak and all that good stuff, and they're trying to protect it. I'm greedy and I want all the gold.
Speaker 3: And there's a big twist at the end of the comic book.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you can find this on Amazon at Walmart dot com. Yeah, you can find it online everywhere. I've published a bunch of children's books, also called Adventures of Jo Jay. This one is rescued a cryptid island. And if you've noticed, there's the lock this monster, there's the little Ghost there's Mothman, little Indian girl, and there's the female Bigfoot and she gets lost. We have to take her back to Crypted Island. Yeah, so I publish those. They can find those also on Amazon and stuff. How many of my search and sas courts documentaris?
Speaker 3: Have you watched the second one?
Speaker 1: But I'm definitely planning on digging into those, And you and I will actually be speaking at a conference together later this year out in Missouri, the third annual Ozar Mountain Bigfoot Conference on September to twenty eighth. I don't know if you're going to do the camp out, but I'm going to be camping out with them after the conference for a couple of days, so you guys can head over to event bright. I will have a link to that in the show notes, so you guys if you want to get tickets and you can come join Jason and I and the other speakers out there in Missouri. I'm looking forward to that in September.
Speaker 4: What's exciting is I just realized I'm going to be filming a searching f sasquats documentary out there, and I'm hoping that you will be one of the people I can interview on this new documentary. It's going to be in the Ozark Mountains. I'm going to be filming some of the Bigfoot confidence that we're at. Yeah, it's going to be great. I'm very excited to meet you. It's going to be a blast. Like he just said, come say hi to us, Come tell us your experiences that you've had, if you'd be anything. I'm not only going to be doing documentaries on Bigfoot. I'm going to be branching off doing other cryptids like dog Man, mock Man, even the flying dinosaurs of New Mexico, Florida. Skunkcap is coming up next. So you can also find me on searching for sasquats dot CAA.
Speaker 3: It's my website.
Speaker 4: Find me on TikTok under searching for Sasquatch, on Instagram searching sasquatch. You can find me anywhere. You just google my name Jason Kenzie. You'll find my animal adventures. You'll find lots of news articles over the years, lots of crazy stuff. We're all crazy people. We're going after monsters.
Speaker 5: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay. I don't want to feel we're all happen job, this job time. Everything came in, rickety bricket backs for joy from me, joy staying right. You come in right away, steps still, steps stay steps past instead passest states, instusts pass