Speaker 1: Was reading what some jew said. Yes, that's right, yep, it wasn't my opinion. You must you must discern when I'm saying what I think versus when I'm reading something some kyke said. And then Turks aren't really a group either. Turkey is basically a civic nationalist construct.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on that, Well, if you think about anything any place and how long this plan has been around them, I'm sure there's been migrations everywhere and everybody's gone through everything, but you can't deny that there's a collection of physical traits that follow the majority of them and some don't. But of course they mixed. I mean they mixed with the goths too. That's probably with the nachs to where it comes from a little bit too, is that we weren't supposed to be mixing with those people, the daughters of men that might have been goths.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. I'd never heard that interpretation. Wow okay, wow, okay, Well now I'm curious what you think about this again, much more compact discussion of the genetic origins. What's thatpp about it?
Speaker 2: I said, Oh, look, mister DC here, who's on my stream, Arlader? That's cool?
Speaker 3: Check The topic regarding the genetic origins of the Ashkenazi Jews has been of great debate. In this video, I will aim to pinpoint the genetic origins of the Ashkenazi Jews through an unbiased and scientific approach to understand who they are from a genetic perspective. Over Here, I have a Bronze age DNA breakdown of the average Ashkenazi Jew and interestingly, what we see is that around nineteen percent of their DNA is Bronze Age Leventine derived. This DNA component is characteristic of Bronze Age Leventine groups and has found highest in Christian populations of the levant. However, it is important to consider that Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry is quite dynamic, with some individuals having both lower and higher levels of Leventine ancestry.
Speaker 1: Right, meaning they engage in gene theft. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The dynamic nature of their genomic profile means that any conclusions regarding percentages should be contextualized within the broader narrative of human migrations and historical developments, rather than as evidence for sociopolitical or ideological assertions.
Speaker 1: Oh I see right. In other words, don't try to interpret that these people share a genetic lineage and therefore certain psychopathic indicators about the way they interact with all their neighbors.
Speaker 3: In addition to Leventeene ancestry, around twenty percent of their ancestry on average is Northwest Asian and Mesopotamian related, highlighting the diverse ancestry of Jewish populations, which span beyond the ancient Canonites to groups in Mesopotamia and Iran. Needless to say, the historical region of Canaan faced many conquests until it was conquered by the Romans in the first century. During the Jewish Revolts, many but not all, the Jews were exiled from the Leven and dispersed across the Roman Empire. This dispersal was not uniform, but rather a complex and multidirectional migration that brought them into close contact with populations throughout Europe and the Mediterranean basin. That's why when you look into the Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry, around thirty one percent of their DNA is Southern European derived. These Jews eventually started migrating.
Speaker 2: That would indicate that they were intermingling with.
Speaker 1: Indo Europeans, Right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: The things they hit them they claim to hit the most. And there's a blending that goes on, like when people say Phoenician the assigned, like what do you call it? Carthage activities with the Phoenicians that were the seafarers, that were the gas and there are two totally different people and they never neither one of them ever called themselves Phoenicians. But yeah, they squished the timeline together and just colored on one thing. And they do this a lot, like the canon. There's evidence of us being there first. Everywhere that there's any type of civilization being built, it's always we were there first. There was some migration that occurred, or we were forced out, like with the Assyrians and Babylon, making us having to have a second migration to the Indus Valley, but we were already there too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And then you have the whole when they talk about Iran, well, I mean there's a lot of the Aryan Iran, you know, there's a lot of our element there as well in all of Persia, because that's who created the kingdom there or the empire.
Speaker 1: Is it true that the Phonicians' closest relatives are the Palestinians? Is this true, particularly the Christians and Samaritans.
Speaker 2: I guess it would depend on what era we're referring to, right.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, See, there's always this, right, there's always this time dimension, which makes things really confused, which is why the modern day Palestine is such a not just a polyglot, but also a racial glot where you can find more than a handful of white Palestinians, uh, some brown Palestinians, some almost black Palestinians, but many of them look like Iranians as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it you and I that were talking the other day about like the isolation of mountains and stuff like that, Like you find these people that are blonde hair, blue eyed, and the places you would never expect it, or at least they'll have blue eyes and darker hair, but some mix of that, and they're just in places you would never expect them to be, but they've been preserved.
Speaker 1: That's pretty interesting that you got the geography like seals them off. Fascinating. Interesting. All right, Well, let's go back to the last minute of this.
Speaker 3: In Europe, and many of them settled in Germanic speaking lands. Here they faced a period of growth, giving rise to the Ashkenazi Jewish identity. They would then migrate into Eastern Europe, contributing to the.
Speaker 1: Format, so from Germany to Eastern europeation of.
Speaker 3: Eastern Europe's Jewish community. This is the reason why Yiddish, a High Germanic language with both Hebrew and Slavic influences.
Speaker 1: I don't know about High Germanic, but okay.
Speaker 3: Is spoken by the Ashkenazi community. It is also the reason why around twenty six percent of the average Ashkenazi Jewish genome is Northern European in origin. A common misconception is that the Ashkenazi Jews descent.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I have an issue with them saying Hebrew and because it's which one, the one that they fabricated in the eighteen hundreds, because they completely had no idea. You know, it's like, oh Hebrew, that makes it more, That makes it more uh valid and legitimate in people's mind. Just throw out that word in that man and then it's synonymous with use and it's all the languages all the alphabet came from. Once again, I don't know, I keep saying it, but the Arean origins of the alphabet is actually a book.
Speaker 1: So that's fascinating. Yes, Well, it needs to be said. I mean, yeah, you should could keep saying it until we all get it straight. And a lot of things do require repetition, especially these confusing tales of the origins of people. So what it sounds like to me is that Yiddish is like a bastardized German.
Speaker 2: And I think they said that, Yeah, it was a merchant language because no one else understood what they were saying, and they could lie and steal and cheat right in front of your face.
Speaker 1: Right, they almost created they could have a dialect to be able to write secretly exchange information amongst each other in your presence, which is why, by the way, on the wall street stock exchange, which you should be done with papers and screaming and holding up signs and all of this, they made a eagle the use of Yiddish because Kaike's were exchanging secret information and manipulating stocks.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, Kazars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's literally why they created that.
Speaker 3: Now, the Kazars were a Turkic confederacy who embraced Judaism between the seventh and ninth centuries. Genetically, they would have been a mixed population including Turkic, Caucasian, and step related groups.
Speaker 1: How step related? Oh like step okay, yeah, yeah, yeah whatever.
Speaker 3: When we look into the Ashkenazi Jewish ancestral profile, we can see that only around one point five percent of their DNA on average is proto Turkic in origin.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So what are the artics land in that category? If we're you know, I mean understand that the Kazarians were allegedly converged, but they must have had some quote unquote, I mean seven hundred era Judaism was still kind of I mean, if you if you want to be realistic about it, like still kind of not not that old yet. Where did the idea come from that? They said that there was an ultimatum given because they were constantly terrorizing, robbing and stealing from people traveling through their territory, and they were given an ultimatum they had to take a religion. I don't think they just landed on Judaism just out of happenstance.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. In fact, Werner Sombart would agree with you, and he wrote he wrote a book about Jewish capitalism, and all capitalism is Jewish capitalism. As it turns out, as noted by Sombart, Yeah, they picked a They almost crafted a religion that would be best for a merchant class that would see everyone as a mark right. This is why, even in their earliest incarnations you can see the fingerprint of the Jews with things like caveat Emtur. There was no caveat Mtur in the Roman Empire until it reached a critical mass of ten percent kikes, and then suddenly the was covey at m Tour just to keep the peace, like, oh, well you've been warned. We have these kaike merchants in your midst You never know what you're gonna get. And coin clipping, of course, also a marko. That's funny.
Speaker 2: I was doing this stuff on stream the other day. I had these scissors and this is like a peso and like the times are tough.
Speaker 1: You were coin clipping. That's pretty good. Yeah, we should do that. We should do an ASMR coin clipping videos that or ASMR like Holocaust showers. You're entering shower room, All right, let's do this.
Speaker 2: You try to clean somebody.
Speaker 1: These celebrities having common I.
Speaker 2: Said, you try to clean somebody, and they just scream, you're killing me, You're killing me.
Speaker 4: What do all of these celebrities having common. Yes, they're a hilarious, quirky, occasionally irreverent, all right, and they're Jewish, he was, Plus they don't share some physical features. Curly hair, light skin just ravage white people, right, That's right, Not so fast, because whiteness and race in general is complicated, and whether Jews count is white has become an increasingly thorny question. So let's explore the white What does it mean if they are?
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts? Do you think Jews are white?
Speaker 2: I don't think, Well, that's kind of like even the white thing, like are we just talking about European.
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: You know, it's a color black makes more sense because I mean, where else you need to come from besides Africa for the most part, right, Like so, but yeah, I don't though, I'm sure there was lighter tones of skin in all different places. And then you have the Mediterranean element there too. Is that a mix or is that just a different type of skin altogether? The olive skin you can see that you can see there's very dark Jews, and then there's ones that look more pale pale than like the Rothschilds are translucent, for christ Ach.
Speaker 1: You can see their veins. So I mean, yes, well this much is true. Yeah, we have the uh right, the confusing morass of race. But I like to believe when these Jews tell me who they are, I like to believe them. And Jews tell everyone for all the world, for all the benefits of civil rights acts and everything else, Jews insists they're not white.
Speaker 2: And they come from a different planet. Sometimes they tell you too, some of these advice.
Speaker 1: Oh right, and they have different souls and you can get into the whole thing, right that tanya, They have that tanya. And they tell you about how Jews have a soul. It's contained in a calpot or what however they say calpot, But you don't have a soul, so your hellpot's empty.
Speaker 2: They have no empathy and compassion. Yet with the ones without the soul.
Speaker 1: Right, I have no soul? Right, Okay, okay, whatever you say.
Speaker 2: I think the only way they became like I guess you could say, with their diabolical mindset plus our stature, strength and intellect. They definitely wanted to intermingle with us for the simple benefit of taking those traits with them.
Speaker 1: So now you have it.
Speaker 2: Now you have a diabolical mind like in young Frankenstein.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like you.
Speaker 2: Tell me, I put an abnormal brain into do an eight foot monster.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean on this, we need to make a better study of the Jews, and I'm not fully equipped to do it. And that's why it's great to tap into people with a lot more knowledge on all the prehistory and early history that I don't have. And in fact, you're deeply knowledgeable of all this, the commingling of religions and the way they impinged on each other and influence each other. And there's just so many types of Jews that I mean, what are there different ethnicities, branches, denominations. You got Ajkenazi, Sofarii, Mizrahi, I guess a ton of others. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And because there's one thing I was gonna say about the the the.
Speaker 1: Different skin tones.
Speaker 2: I mean, you would have imagine that they were intermingling with more of the European type, but they're never going to admit that because that's just it. Again, though, they go by the mother, so it's a matriarchal cult, and so is the Saturn cults. So there's like elements of this that kind of shine through all the way. But most people aren't looking that deep into it, But I don't know. It's it's kind of strange because they seem to have a lot of our trades. But I think that's because direct, you know, intermingling with us, and I think we were if you just look at the history of Russia, they were given all kinds of concessions, and they were given so much. They were given land, property, all that stuff, and then constantly, over and over again, complained and bitchnement and wouldn't do anything. But in addition to that, they also were the prime spot for commingling a lot of times too, until they were sent away, sent away, sent away, and kat came back the very next day. It was just the same thing over and over again. They could reusele their way back in with the finances.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, yeah, that is interesting because yeah, they were given this first and I fick the name of it. It starts with an A. It was the name of a Russian oblast which was entirely Jewish and it was much larger than Israel by by one hundred percent, like much bigger, and the Jews because it was a bit unhospitable and didn't have the propaganda value of being Israel. Yeah, they essentially abandoned it in large numbers, instead seeking out vulnerable populations to exploit. And then Jews do, but they always do. They get into the vice industries and they turn the people wayward, and then they run you into debt and do all those usual tricks. You know. Stuck in a Russian oblast with a bunch of other Jews, I mean, there's no one to take advantage of, right.
Speaker 2: And then the kahl has taken advantage of them with their high tax and whether type of tithing they request to or demand, and then they're under the strict telmeutic laws in those areas too.
Speaker 1: It's a man, I know, that's people like a curse.
Speaker 2: And yeah, do you think it would be beneficial to people to understand that this wasn't the first time in history that they were given everything that they asked for and even more so things that they didn't and just absolutely rejected it. So that it's not like nobody was picking on these people. They gave them more concessions than any other group of people that I can read about in history. They were made, accommodations were made for them multiple times in multiple countries. They just throw it right in your face and then they destroy your kingdom. Eventually, it's just and what are they doing now with the rest of the world because of technology? And if I reach of it, I mean they took us down and then they have an Israel.
Speaker 1: But you know it's it's.
Speaker 2: Not the first time they had a plot of land. This time they took it. The other time they were given it.
Speaker 1: And I agree with you. I think that is useful for people to know because it goes to show that the quote unquote Jewish question, or what's better known as the Jewish problem, has been pondered since Jews have existed. And so you go back to the late nineteenth century, the Jewish question was being pondered not but not just by Russians as we've just discussed, but also by Jews. Don't forget, you had the ascendancy of communism, which was World Communism in case anyone's forgotten. So you can't have a competing worldview called Zionism. So they thought, well, we're going to take these Jews and put them in this Jewish only oblast instead of expulsion and all that. So just let the jew who form their own semi state within the borders of Russia and then we can keep this thing called Zionism controlled. That's what the Russians tried to do.
Speaker 2: But and that wasn't the first time. Russia at Belarus or the area of Ukraine they call it. There's one little Russia in one's white Russia. I think Belarus might be the that is that the White Russia they had play like as far back as the sixteen hundreds. They were given everything that they possibly could ask for to succeed do anything they had to do is handle the land themselves. And that's so it wasn't even all the way up. But there wasn't no real Zionism technically at that point.
Speaker 1: And yet so.
Speaker 2: By the time Zionism was a thing, they've already been handed everything multiple times before the Old Blast thing ever happened. It was just they rejected it, rejected it every time.
Speaker 1: Mm hm yes, yes, yes, it's always like this, of course. And Jews were it's interesting tell Jews our ascendant and hopefully no more. But you can tell they're in their ascendency phase of history because it used to be they would connive, bribe, threaten, induce others. For the exception, some of the words would you would get the old blast, but it'd be through some Jewish machinations. Today, Jews they delegate the exception. So this this goes to show that zag is real, that you are in a phase of history where the Jews that they make the exception to the rule. This means under Schmidians, under the Schmidian perspective of power, that they are the sovereign. And this is why we need to discuss the Jewish question and resist them. For anyone out there who deals with family members who might be asking you, like, boy, you talk about Jews a lot, what's your problem with the Jews? It's like, where have you been? These people are in charge. You're in a run by Jews, and m I want to pay attention to that. If you've got a problem with.
Speaker 2: Your country, right and every time you look for some source of any issue, it goes back to them and you're not looking for but you just find them, because that's who's behind a lot of this stuff, like ninety nine point nine percent of it. You know, even if they have a goy out front, it doesn't matter. They're the ones that you know, pulling the levers and pressing the buttons behind that person.
Speaker 1: Yes, when I'm feeling naughty out of family gathering, I sometimes I like to bug my uncles who have all these conservative priors, and I like to play the game with myself. Of course, I don't tell them this going in. But you just grab your phone and you open up the Googles, and even though Google's broken, it'll still find you enough information. The Internet's broken, but you can still find enough information. So you begin to ask all the things that ail them. You say, what don't you like about America nowadays? And sometimes they go back to, like, wow, the gay marriage thing, well, hold on, let me just pull that. Oh look, fifteen Jewish hedge fund managers are the ones who brought about this entire project to insinuate gay marriage into the States of America. That's weird everything. And then you go through one thing after another and you find out it's like, well, everything you hate is fucking Jewish top to bottom. You might you might see a pattern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know they talk about transcendence being the thing that binds them together, that makes them cohesive what do you call the hive mind, but also tighten knit. So there's two ways of doing that. There's there's nobility, and then there's transcendence. So the more discussing the behavior that they all you know, conduct, puts them all on the same plane. Like if anybody if this gets out, then we're all finished. So therefore we have to all contrive, you know, you know, connive together or whatever fuck the word is. Uh So that's one of the one of these professors that I was watching on YouTube was saying that transcendence and what's the greatest taboo child sacrifice. So, I mean, he was almost making a case for like, that's how you have to create a bond. And I think to myself, that's not the only way you create a bond. That's like the way the demons, the people who serve the demon create a bond. But that's not And we was talking about, you know, getting the divine energy from the from the ritual, and I was started to wonder if this guy was like involved in this type of shit. It was an Asian guy, but I'm like, this is really weird the way you're talking. But it was basically the idea that if they're all guilty of it, they're going to fight together, them against the world, and it's all it's it's do or die, So therefore it makes them more uh, you know that they're more tight knit than we ever will be because we don't have that type of strange practice, that taboo practice to keep us together. And that was this interesting argument meant. But I think through nobility to you know, understanding what you want for your family and your life, and you know everybody else's family, this caused no harm type of thing would be just as good to keep people together, because our bond would be to eliminate the type of evil threat that those people create through their transcendence.
Speaker 1: Yes, now we're looking at an old pill because I was actually appropriate to your conversation there. I was recently rereading the new updated portions of the Culture of Critique and Kevin McDonald's got a bunch of stuff in there about Boaz Franz Boaz and Margaret Meade and all of that, which of course created an absurd worldview around race, and then use that as a way to criticize Western people's, mainly whites, and so that anything they didn't like they would just say, oh, that's that's Western. And then everything that they would create as a fantasy about how they would like their goy to behave. They just called that, you know, the noble savage or whatever, and the noble savage is so much better than you. And this is where all this mythology comes from, is Jewish academics who are just making it up. They were just making it up, Okay, Margaret Meade knew what she was writing was alive, but it was done for a purpose to fix the world. It was her version of tikun Olam. But Culture Critique is there and I encourage everyone to order it. They are reprinting it. It will be out. You can see on the screen you've got code RPR at Antelopehill. But most importantly, I want to discuss this idea of Kevin McDonald's which a lot of people get his thesis wrong because they're like reading essays about the book instead of reading the book, which is a big problem with the pseudo intellectualism in America. But one thing's clear out of McDonald's book, you almost can't mistake it is that anti Semitism from the beginning has helped Jews to stave off their assimilation the assimilative forces of the post Enlightenment. And he noticed that a low level of anti Semitism is actually facilitated by Jews because it facilitates Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy. So social what McDonald called social identity research indicates external threats tend to reduce internal divisions and then what he says, quote maximize perceptions of common interest among in group members end quote. And I can't help but reflect. I am going to ask MacDonald this when we interview him. But the armchair anthropologist in me has got me looking at my people, our people, and wondering why the same psycho biologic evolutionary pressures that help Jews, that increase Jewish group cohesion, why don't they have the same effect on whites? Like what is there not enough anti whiteness? Do you have any thoughts on that? That's a really good question.
Speaker 2: And that's really interesting too, because as I was reading some of the histories in Russia too, there was a push to have them get rid of their traditional garb, like the all black like you see the Chabbad and all those guys wearing. And they would keep on putting it off. There'd be a big uproar and they would next ten years or no, ten years from now, and they never actually went around to enforce any of it, but that would be one of those things, right, and any type of pressure like that. The ADL creates these groups from time to time with you know, FEDS and stuff like that, and they go and they commit some type of event that harms people, arms Jews to like see, they want to get you, and it's just like they have to keep they have to keep stick in that fire to keep it alive. That's why the fratocost is so important to them too. It's like, this is what could happen, this is your your your trauma, this is this is why we have to stick together. As far as us I was asking, I was one of the same thing when you were. Unless we just never thought them as a threat because they're easially and they always act pathetic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the group and I'm not talking about the ones that are high finance, high corporate, you know.
Speaker 5: But h.
Speaker 2: Historically, they were not clean, they didn't bathe very much, they were very whiny.
Speaker 1: They did not.
Speaker 2: Act like men amongst men. They did not act or behave like men. I think a lot of it was we underestimated their true threat and that turned into constantly being screwed over by them, and then the feeling that we need or that we could find a common ground. And I think that's hopefully starting to wear off on people like that ether is wearing off that spell, and it may very well be a spell. Hopefully that's starting to wear off, because this is not just neat. I mean it is primarily because right now that's who they're focusing on, a white threat, but it's also a mankind threat if you're not one of them. And I don't I don't think the people who grandfather themselves in by conversion are really ever accepted. They might be, They might be a sacrificial offering if they should should choose to do so, Like I think, if you take money from them, if you if you operate in their in their spheres, that you've elected to be used however way they see you most useful, regardless if you're aware of it or not.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: So, if Kirk's death would be one useful to them, then guess who just got a Guess who just got picked. They didn't didn't have to be a conflict, It just it serves the greater goods serves the group.
Speaker 1: Yes. In the chat, Soldier Needson came up so I checked my notes really quick, and I made in a particular note of this passion, this passage by the way, for a little while. I'm not sure if it's there anymore, but for a little while on Amazon. And we know this because I believe it was who recommended this. It was someone on the white nationalist ladies roundtable. Anyway, she said, oh yeah, I hop on Amazon now because they have finally an English translation of two hundred years together. And then there was some controversy about it, how the family wasn't getting paid, and so I think Amazon stopped, but for a brief moment you could actually get that work, and I finally did. It's a pretty good translation, surprising because the ones off the internet were really garbage. I have a really garbage version which I now just use as like bathroom reading material.
Speaker 2: Anyway, was that one about seven hundred and forty two pages long, because that's the one I found online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's two volumes. Yeah, yeah, in there there's a passage here which I'll read. He points out the irony that in the West there was little effective concern about the Eastern European victims of communism until it turned on the Jews. Big surprise, Guykes. So fifteen million peasants were destroyed in the de koolakization, six million peasants were starved to death in nineteen thirty two, oive not to not even to mention the mass executions in the millions who died in the camps. And at the same time, it was fine to politely sign agreements with Soviet leaders, to lend the money, to shake their honest hands, to seek their support, and boast of all of this in front of your parliaments. But once it was specifically Jews that became the target, then a spark of simple thief ran through the West and it became clear what sort of regime this was. Well there you go.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I don't know what is up with this translation too, because what it tells you in the very beginning is that the author is footnoted and it's marked where he speaking, Like, if it's a translation, shouldn't it all be coming from Stilton incident, not your interpretation of what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just like a mind komp translation where yeah, most of the controlations are handled being handled by Jewish academics and they're they're sort of off the books. Versions. As I said, you can get an English translation of this on let's say eBay or something someone doing, like a private vanity print. But it's not scholar, it's not academic. The one that was on Amazon, as I said, it's it's quite good compared to the other one I had, but I think it's gone by now. Not that that matter, all right. I don't know who's going to be reading seven hundred something pages anyway. But you could read Kevin McDonald's work. Yeah, oh, I know you read Yeah, yep, oh look at this in the chat. You can go find the audio book even better, yep, So find the audiobook self censoring Coward with a five spot, thanks buddy, mister D with a second five. I think, Oh, there we go. Yep. That is yep, second five from mister D who gave this link here half Breed Apocalypse or we might check that out at the end of the show. Nice. Oh yes, Soma, yes, some yent is never again exactly. Don't do it. It's not worth it. It's not worth it. All right. Well, let's go back to what would be the very last Oh no, we're in the we're in the longer segment might not go to watch this whole thing. But this is our Jew's white unpacked.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Jews come in all shapes and colors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like a miss Rahi Jew, right, and that what he looks like.
Speaker 4: From India and Morocco to Brazil and the Philippines. Jewish communities exist literally all around the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But when we want to be called white, we called white, and then we say fellow whites. Aren't we shitty white people? Fellow white?
Speaker 2: I mean he could be an Indian, he could be a Mexican, he could be whatever he wants to blend in.
Speaker 1: But he's a Jew. Yeah, that's right, right, Yeah. And then other people like Barry Weis loves doing the fellow whites routine. But then the second she hates white men some sympathy or a favor or benefit from being Jewish, it's like, oh, I'm not white and I'm Jewish. Yeah, and she hates white men and children and babies. Yes. Being a big lesbian yes, well it used to be a big lesson. Now she's just a post ozempic lesbian, but lesbian Jew nonetheless.
Speaker 4: Okay, you might be thinking I get it. Jews aren't exclusively white, But what about Ashkenazi Jews whose ancestors lived in Eastern and Central Europe. Many of these Jews appear white, and a whopping ninety five percent of American Jews are Ushganaz and do identify as white in surveys. But let's take a step back. What does it even mean to be white? That's easy. I might say white just means light skin tones, simple as that. Or is it if you're familiar with history?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. See, this is a controversy. Is it phenotype or is it appearance? It can't be what he Michael Jones suggests that it's like cultural and linguistic, right, I mean that's insane. You kind of a brown person go to England and because she speaks with an English accent, now she's English. I mean that's absurd. So yeah, this issue of this issue of white I mean this is true right in a community of people who present themselves as white nationalists, which I'm not sure even like that term, as I've had a discussion, we might want to be called white separatists. But in a group of people called self assigned white nationalists, like you think we'd have a working definition of white. But we so don't have our shit together. We're so in our own end zone. We don't even have white defined. Maybe we should work on that for a few minutes.
Speaker 2: In relation to the Jews, this is why I have a hard time saying that it's an ethnicity, because there's a variance. Where else do you get a variance like that? And it's system, it's the same roots. And so that makes me think that the original roots that kept them together was those who were of a bunch of different types that were of the same cult that then rebranded itself as the Abrahamic religions and those that lineage and that you know, that idea of the the close knit group in the Cahoal and stuff like that is what kept them jew because I mean, you can't I can't say I'm going to convert to Italian. How can you say you can convert to Judaism? And how does that that doesn't change your ethnicity? And people say, well, it's both. Where else does that ever happen?
Speaker 1: That it's both.
Speaker 2: I'm not ten percent Catholic, you know, it's like it doesn't These things don't make a lot of sense. And it again like, here's here's a white guy, but he's he's definitely not a white guy because they said so. But he probably has a lot of European blood in him and that's probably why he's mixed different than the dude who's dark with the big ass rem Fan star on him. Just to just just to just to drive it home that it's straight up as Saturn cult.
Speaker 1: Tell us the origins of the Remprin star really quick because iven can get an update on that. A lot of people hear of the star of Remprem when they mentioned it's referred to as being shown in a Dracula movie or something. Uh, it's the it's the self same as the as the Jewish star of David right, David Shield, So what is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's but I don't think they ever attributed a star to David. And they'll say, oh, it's a sigil as Solomon to hold back the seventy two Demon's.
Speaker 1: Great, Yeah it's fake, but I'm just saying that's what they say. But people like to mention that it's the star of Rempram. What's the origin of the rem Friand.
Speaker 2: Uh, it was it was in relation to Moloch. I think the sacrifice, the burnt offering of children, and so I think it has. But it was older than that. I mean, at one time that star was decorative. You could see it in much older architecture. So it probably has some geouh, geome, geometric whatever significance to it before it was co opted and turned ugly by the people who use it in their sick practices.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I don't know. So this is very likely like a deity or something like some demon they would worship, right, it's just the idea rem friend.
Speaker 2: Well fan is yeah, well Remfan is synonymous with this, with the cult of Saturn. Uh, they said, Scot, Let's say yeah, it's They widely link Renfan to the planet Saturn, a practice of astral worship coming in the ancient Near East. So one one is a symbol of the other. And I find it also interesting that Groc, So not only is it X like X is kind of the the hour glass, which is time, which is Saturn, and then you have Groc and the g looks like Saturn, the actual planet. They make it look like the planet Saturn. I don't think that's when.
Speaker 1: They say when people refer to a Samaritan cult or something in reference to the symbol or star of Remprint.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I'm reading this, it's like, oh, it's a it's an idol worshiping idolatrous worship of It's like that, that doesn't tell me where it came from, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I'm wondering if these references to the Samaritan cult worshiping Remprint, if what does that mean historically? To understand better what is what would be the connection of the are called all those Saturnaleists.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, the cult of Saturn, so that I guess you could call it that, and it says it's and then everyplace you go it says that they're identifying rem Fan as the as the symbol of the rem fan to the ancient god Kaiwan or the Babylonian name of the planet saturn.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: And then the New Yeah, then the New Testament stuff. I'm like, that's that's way too late in the history to be telling back dating it to rem Fan was way freaking older than that, Like that, that's something that came up from thousands of years ago. It predates all of their other crap that they're saying about it. So when when they came in and story and you want their impression and interpretation of it or do you want to know where the root of it is? And I think it has more to do with how they utilize symbols in their conjuring and when they're setting up like their salt lines, when they're doing rituals and invocations for dipik and gin or demons to interact with them. And I think these symbols come straight out of those rituals, and the Saturn energy is what they're projecting their you know, the ritual two. So that's what's giving back. So that's why the ren fan star is synonymous with Saturn.
Speaker 1: Well this nos nigger's about to put a box on his head and wrap a box around his wrist and all this. I mean that's saturnalien, right the bi Yeah, black black cube, cue black cube.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So it does go, but I mean the origins are important. Otherwise it sort of might mystify people like what is with all of this strange symbolism. But here we go, let's get your opinion on again. We're not doing the whole thing here, but we'd like to get a flavor to see what's being put out there. So that was obviously the last video I showed you was clear from a Jewish perspective, it gets supposed to be from an unbiased DNA perspective, like.
Speaker 2: You probably know this more than I do, like the exact verbiage, because I tried to stay away from this crap. But the payoats that they have to do the two you know, poodle things hanging down on the sides of their head. It has to do with the passage that they read literal, and it has to do with, you know, not to shorn the sides of their head. So they're not bright because they even those people take it literal. Even though kabbla is supposed to be the mystic interpretation, there still have people walking around looking like that. And then you have this and this is some some passasage saying should you be bound up by the blah blah blah? And this is what they turn that into literal. It's literal stuff. It means they're not they're not deep, they're not bright. They average one of these freaking cult followers here. I don't know if you want to call it the cult Judaism or cult the saturn It's up to you. But they're not bright. They are still they're taking literal translations from things that they don't understand, the colloquial metaphors because it's been lost in history. They didn't live there at that time, they don't know. Or it could have been a grimoire cryptically discussed that was actually a magical working and it was all symbolic, and yet they're doing it literally.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've not heard Okay, yeah, I've not heard that take. I know that there's this bifurcation between like the esoteric and the exoteric, but it does appear that there's, you know, the bulk of Jews not so smart. And there's an argument that the sort of talmutic obsessed, the talmunic readers, that these are the ones who have this high verbal IQ, that they have ways of you know, arguing from a non moral position, and they're really good at the argumentum, they're really good at that structuring the arguments, and they can see things from multiple perspectives and then one line in the and the Talmud can have you know, five different meanings and all of this. But that's not your average Your average Jew is completely unimpressive. Not that reading the Talm it's impressive, but it shows a sort of knack for something and where you might get this fantasy about them having high verbal iques, which again I don't see much evidence for.
Speaker 2: Their whole Their whole religion encourages self delusion and living in your own bubble and your own fantasy. And then you know, through mysticism, you're absorbing what you think that you're receiving from some other source. And that's how you interpret it, not by the words, but by the feeling and sensation you get from ritual, from from you know, not really meditation, but like basically putting yourself into a trance.
Speaker 1: So, right, this explains the weird rocking back and forth and all of this at the wall, which is really strange.
Speaker 2: The pelvic kin, Yeah, that's the female energy because it's totally not a matriarchicult.
Speaker 1: Right, although they don't even like one, which so it is weird.
Speaker 2: I think that has something to do with the their interpretation of the Eden story.
Speaker 1: Two. Yeah, yeah, dude, it's a lot to unpack. As they say, okay, let's go ahead and we'll take a we'll take this in for a few minutes and then.
Speaker 7: Discuss Oshkanazi Jews and to a lesser extent, Sephardic Jews often face accusations of not actually having any ancient Israelite ancestry. Oh, there are a few notable theories floating around that claim to explain their origin instead. One theory suggests that Ashkanazi Jews aren't descended from the ancient Middle East at all, but instead come from a medieval kingdom called Kazaria that converted to Judaism. Another claims they're simply European converts to Judaism with no Middle Eastern heritage. We've looked at all the available DNA studies on ancient Israelites medieval Ashkenazi Jews.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, Well, and I would say to that, even if that's true, and I'm guaranteeing you that that's probably mostly true, that that's not to suggest that if they were real deal Jews, that they would be any better or that they would be any less evil. Both groups want you dead. One is just waiting for God to do it on his own, and the other ones playing God to get to get there faster.
Speaker 1: Yes, good point, exactly right. None of these people are your friends. It doesn't matter. But you understand that this is of some interest because it gives people instead of just being overtly anti submit I've no problem being overtly anti submittic. But there's some people who need a rationale, right, and if they're particularly religious, and if they have a great deal of their underpinnings of morality or involved with the Bible and all of this, then they're able to say, ah, now I can dislike Jews. Look, I found a theory that says they're not real Jews.
Speaker 2: Go to just go to Martin Luther. The Jews in their lies.
Speaker 1: Oh dude. Yeah, I converted to Lutherism before I got married because we found a really nice church and a great pastor. But yeah, I'm not gonna lie. When I dug into Luther, I was like, this fucking guy gets it. Yeah, yeah, it's like nothing else I'd ever read. I said, I could read this all day. But you can't go into the priesthood today and think you're going to be reading Martin Luther. That's of course, right.
Speaker 2: That's the sad part about it is it's far, very far removed. Protestantism has been hijacked a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Oh God, yes, Oh dude, the Lutherans today are like as gay as the Methodists, which are as gay as the Episcopalians, which are twice as gay as you name the group. Yeah, it's all there's a lot of fagotry has been insinuated into the into the Christian churches.
Speaker 2: And you're not even saying that, like to be hyperbolic like that. I've driven by a Methodist church in San Diego that had not just the rainbow flag, but the one that has all that transgender pedophilial bullshit colors in the little triangle too. Outside that, I'm like, what the hell it was?
Speaker 1: The Methodist Church? Oh yeah, which is really just some Wesleyan shit. And the the things you repeat for the Methodist Church, as far as I understand, is they make constant reference to the to the Universal Holy Roman Catholic Church. So it's really just like a gayer version of the Catholic Church.
Speaker 2: Sadly, how the children are doing over there?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Well, if you're worried about children, it's probably checking on the rabbis. Yeah, go do some tunnel fishing there you go. Mm hmm. All right, Well, I think we've exhausted the the Ashkenazi question. So let's let's look into let's look into some of the video content I brought to you.
Speaker 2: And I wasn't shooting shooting down. I was just kind of saying, like, even if, like the their argument was is that all these people are just European.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great.
Speaker 2: If their impostors and they're playing the religion card and having that as a shield so they can protect their to evil deeds, they still collectively want to kill you, It is all I'm getting at. It's like, Oh, I want to be buddies with this guy. Let him into the kingdom. Oh, open the gates. He's not one of the other guys. And here's the thing too, I had which way is it, Davis? Do they disallow genetic testing in Israel or do they force it on you? Because it sounds like it's both, and it sounds like a contradiction if you want to come in, it seems like they want to do their hokus focused genetics test if you're already there, they don't want you to do it to them. Does that like, what is that?
Speaker 1: Well? I can only say that about five years ago. I had the same question at least five years ago when I looked into it, the right of return and all of that. You get your aliyah paid for if you can prove you have a Jewish mom. But it wasn't done through genetic testing. Maybe it is, but it's done through familial trees. And you can have a rabbi. You can have your local rabbi write you a letter that says, yes, in fact, this person is of Jewish matrilineal descendant. Well, you know that's how you get your that's how you get your free land in Israel.
Speaker 2: Well, so you go to a local rabbi with like one hundred and fifty bucks and a jar of geftfelt fish and he'll just do it for you.
Speaker 1: Well maybe, but I think the rabbi is supposed to know your family from the synagogue and all that jazz, so they're supposed to be able to verify. In other words, so you're leaving it up to the rabbis. And this is how you can be sure genetic testing are not which I don't think the Jews would prefer genetic testing to the system they have is because you might accidentally get some of the wrong people with free land. Right because of this Jewish lineage being so undefined when it comes to DNA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just I was just making a joke because it's not like they've never not done something for for a nickel. So he's like, yeah, you just grease the palm of your rabbi and you're you're in Lake Flynn.
Speaker 1: You know. Well, let's put it this way. I agree with you a hundred percent. If someone in the synagogue goes to the rabbi and let's say it's not real clear, like your mom is out of the picture or she's dead, and you don't have a way to really confirm it. Uh yeah, Probably the way to make sure the rabbi says you're of Jewish heritage from your you know, by way of the mother, I'm sure, is to actually, you know, palm him a grand or something. Probably probably the way it works this way, you know, it greases the wheels, so to speak. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was saying, Hi, I just jumped on so I could see your your chat and I said, hello, oh, Alex, Hello Elex and Tom Dwyer.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, Thomas E. Dwyer and Alex waslac also known as clack or be clacked clack. That's funny now, we have a mountain view by Shifa Living, which is a new kind of Jewish community, and you're going to be shocked to see where it is. It's going to be. We're gonna have to file this under the rubric contain this under the rubric of whitey. You ain't never being left alone. Being left alone is simply not on the menu.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: It isn't just blacks that follow you everywhere, it's the Jews.
Speaker 8: The last few days we have seen the birth of the Yiddish community, a Jewish community in a place that's so new and so raw to what we're bringing to it that you can't help but to feel inspired.
Speaker 9: This is something that families have been resonating with for a long time.
Speaker 10: I've been keeping my eye on other developing startup communities.
Speaker 1: All right, we got a kaike with a cowboy hats. You know there's going to be trouble.
Speaker 10: It was like everything I had been wanting because I recognized it right away, because I wanted everything tune of these where.
Speaker 5: A prison could be trail boys are come out to somewhere where no duscuisons ever existed and bring the Dwarro seven to Dovin to learn to say oh bora, and to connect with other union.
Speaker 10: You go through life and you get all these types of feelings. So when you start getting in tune with yourself, you can see what's a yes, what's a no, what's right, what's not right.
Speaker 5: The world became the fast place, and.
Speaker 10: This is a way to choose to slow it down a.
Speaker 5: Little bit, to spend a little bit of time with these visionaries and to connect to the Dimunchstein and Masviva like this is it's incredible.
Speaker 9: Shafa to me is a true connection to yourself, to your children at a slower pace of head of community life.
Speaker 2: Yea to you, the.
Speaker 6: Life that everyone is so deeply yearning for, and it's really difficult to find in the major cities, and we're the main hubs of Jewish live art today.
Speaker 11: The minute we started driving up here, I felt like relaxed, like slowly starting to like shut down all the city tabs in my head and just breathe that My mental space was like like I don't feeling it.
Speaker 9: You know, the beauty is there. Everyone's searching for the same thing. They're searching for more meeting for their children, more meaning for themselves in their lives, being connected with nature, that's what they want.
Speaker 2: Hold on a sec Are you telling me that your religion is not fulfilling and you're constantly trying to find it's something to fill that void, and no matter how many children you have in your basement, it just isn't enough. Is that for real? Oh maybe maybe you're going on the wrong path then yeah, maybe, yeah.
Speaker 8: Fifty eight homes here beauty gross in our lands, or you can build your what's that his name?
Speaker 1: Any gross gross? He sure is.
Speaker 2: This is all infomocial.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be a vibrant, thriving Jewish community built on the foundation of Toronosham.
Speaker 6: We have all those twenty families now we're going to have another sixty in the next few months, and this is going to grow into an amazing community all the way up there, all of the mountains.
Speaker 2: It's only going to be successful if they displaced the bunch of Native Americans to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, don't yeah, don't let that get in the way.
Speaker 5: The view of the mountain from your windows from your living room or the office depends on the layout, and then that's going to be your view from the master bedroom.
Speaker 1: A lot of them, Okay, this Jew's never picked up a hammer. It's the head of construction and.
Speaker 9: Realize how big an acre actually is. We're looking at the markers and they're like, oh my gosh, an acre, Like where does it end?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, it's like an acre in Israel Palestine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's not like you've never been given land for nothing all of history. You didn't know what in your DNA, you should know what a freaking acre looks like. It's that big piece of land that was too daunting for you to mow or to pull the weeds on, or to throw seeds on top of your fucking jerk off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're really good at taking an acre of land when it's the Palestinians, and then they bulldoze it. And then they crushed the olive tree that's been in the family for generations, and they mow down the grandmother with the caterpillar a bulldozer that they're good at.
Speaker 9: Space for kids to run around, you roll the ball, just keep going.
Speaker 6: On the weekends, you're going on hints, you're taking your kids fishing. There's books, there's nakes, there's a million and one things to do. You're in one of the most lush areas in the entire country.
Speaker 11: Everyone is just coming from a different place, and rightfully so, you know, but everyone just says the same Jews are pouring into the mountains, which is like, we're all after that village to bring back the village.
Speaker 9: Breakfast, lunch, everyone just like grabbing a plate, sitting down at the table, like like.
Speaker 2: All these normal things that normal people do all the time.
Speaker 9: My God, that the families are all here, are all in the same mind set.
Speaker 11: We all just want that same thing. We all just want to build a family.
Speaker 1: So weird. This is like everything white people want and when we say it, it's the authoritarian personality together.
Speaker 2: Well, if they're all up in this hills, why don't we just circle the wagons and start lighting fires.
Speaker 1: What's that I said?
Speaker 2: If they're all in this one spot, let's just circle the wagons and start lighting fires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm up two minds about this. I'm like, wait a second, these problematic Jews are going to be ensconced in this one area almost surrounded by nothing else but wilderness. I mean that could easily be taken care of to leave it wide open.
Speaker 8: Energy that could only come from people coming together around they shared vision and a shared experience and a shared aspiration.
Speaker 1: Dude, if I was giving a pitch for a white community, it's like all the I'd be saying the exact same thing, but then immediately the Jews would be coming after you for having a racist compound.
Speaker 2: Well wait a minute, wait minute, wait a minute. Instead of the fighter's idea, why don't we just put like twenty eight foot fences with razor wire. And when they're like, what are we gonna do, we're trapping, You're like lear in the fucking farm.
Speaker 1: So you, oh, you get like a camp, but you just concentrated there. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that idea, and they get their work at this, and I think that shared vision will enable it to be successful.
Speaker 5: The truth is everybody that comes here has their own, their own vision. They want to connect to their in ourselves. That's difficult to do when you've got the house and the bustle of the world around you. And I think it's an opportunity for everybody to really be in tune with what it is that they really want to do.
Speaker 8: I think the people that have the courage and then the optimists to go ahead and do this now are not going to find it that's worth their while. But they don't look back and be very grateful that they made those first steps.
Speaker 1: And our own job at Jeff Living is to make.
Speaker 8: Sure they make those first steps and they make that courageous jump and they believe in our vision.
Speaker 2: But not just here to sell a house, here to support the growth of the community.
Speaker 9: If you want to live life like a pioneer, and if you want to do something exciting in life, this is a great opportunity to jump in. As you moving to a place where you have fifty one hundred people you can talk to, you, who.
Speaker 3: Relate to you.
Speaker 9: You're on the same level, you want the same things for your children. That is something that I don't think you're going to find.
Speaker 1: Anywhere else in the world.
Speaker 2: Wow okay, Wow, So they went with flattery instead of fear in this particular, your sales pitched the brave, the courageous. Those will be the ones who will We'll find great reward and benefit here.
Speaker 1: So it's like the three where it is because it didn't quite say did you notice?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, it didn't.
Speaker 1: Where is it North Carolina?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 1: Which is really a problem because my daughter moved there, which means I'm going to be. That's where I'm going to spend my final years, and now I need to know where this community is so I can stay away from it. Wink wink. All right, Yeah, a tourist entered Jewish community in the mountains in North Carolina, and they're probably going to have one soon in the ozarks and everything else. That white people are never going to be left alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that what we retreat to to get away from them? Isn't that That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to find these Jewish outposts where you're supposed to be escaping to.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they'll have fresh water, if that'll also have flow right.
Speaker 1: At well it will if I have anything to do with it.
Speaker 2: I'd just like to see how their community differs from our poisoned, our poisoned inhabitants. Something tells me it would just be a strong indicator of who actually does all the poisoning and who's behested. Is if there's is somehow different.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, well we have to run the experiment really, so yeah, we should have a right to just figure this out and be like, well we've tried it your way, We've tried Jewish control. We've tried Zionus occupied government. Let's just see what it's like without you, because it seems that yeah, again, leaving white people alone simply not on the agenda. If another.
Speaker 2: Widespread quote unquote pandemic occurs, will they lock down in their own little community over there?
Speaker 1: Let's see how they Jews didn't lock down anyway. By the way, that's what that whole Cuomo shit was. In New York City. Cuomo got in trouble because he, yeah, he cared for the Jews health more than the Jews, did you know, under the under the you know, like the putative explanation, the prosaic explanation of COVID, like he assumed it's real. So he didn't want his favorite Jews to get sick, and so he was putting health strictures on them, and they balked, and in turn, every every Italian politician who harasses women, it's never an issue unless you cross the Jews. Then it becomes the primary reason while you're thrown out of office. In the case of Cuomo, you see, the dude was pressing his cock on his secretary's thighs for years. It only becomes an issue when he passes when he crosses the Jews, then all of a sudden, we need to hear every detail of the jokes about sausages at dinner and winking at his secretaries and again rubbing his junk on his secretary's thighs and rear ends.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It kind of makes me wonder, I mean, is this something that came up from Roman times? Is it some part of South Southern Italian history that I'm just not versed on, Like why does it always seem like Italians or is it because of the mafia thing? Like why are Italians seemingly always the protectors or the closest knit with Jews. If they're going to tolerate anybody, it's usually the Italians.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: Do you sense that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have to sense it. Yeah, I mean I saw this in Yeah, I grew up in New York, so yeah, me too. You'd have to be blind to not notice that. Yeah, Jews and Italians that are quote unquote made are really comfortable with each other, like often in the same neighborhoods and even inter marry, at least on Long Island. I can't speak for everywhere, but yeah, they a lot of them had like fruit grifts and things like that. In other words, like they'd have provisions grifts, and there's a lot of co mingling of the Jews and all of that. And for a while I had a job with automated data processing, which essentially handled like the books, the bookkeeping, and the cutting paychecks for employees, and so I got to see the differences between some pretty unfortunate places you'd never want to visit, like the Russian mob run strip clubs, which clearly had a lot of other stuff going on. The Russian mob run houses for escorts, which they had all kinds of strange names for their employees. Get they Russian or the Jewish Russian like Russian Jew? Well, you could always tell the difference. Actually, yeah, I really tell when it was Russian Jew, because that's the story I tell of the terrible experience of having this fat Jew eating a boiled calve's heart, like a calve's heart, like biting into a calve's heart, and the the grayish light red blood dripping down his chin, and like snapping the vein when he pulled the cow hard. It's just so fucking gross. And you could tell these girls in these rooms like yeah, nothing good was happening in this place. Yeah, but yes, you got to see from a bookkeeping and paycheck perspective. You get to see like, okay, who's interacting with whom? And yeah, I got a big insight about how the Russian mob, when they're Jewish, they tend to interact a lot with the Italian mob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have this. I had the well just recently I started being curious about this. But then like when I mentioned to other people, like fuck, yeah, that's what happened, and I was like, really, I am the last person to you know, think about it, like think about this. But I mean, obviously I think Vietnam and the poppy fields and all that has a lot to do with the funding of his and it's in the sixties too, But also, like all you know, there's always there the trade. It's the human trafficking drugs and alcohol. So was the prohibition put on simply to drum up funding for Israel?
Speaker 6: Is that? I mean?
Speaker 2: What what was the real reasoning or the excuse behind prohibition besides monopolizing and making something that's not legal anymore therefore more valuable.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well yeah, I have to think that that's what was going on. Of course, I can't know. There might have been a puritanical streak that's somehow helped that along a little. But let's put it this way. If you're the Jews running the alcohol business, you're not exactly worried about that. You're like, oh, good, now, the value of our product is going to increase, you know, like one hundred percent. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm I used to be in contact with with a couple former mobster people. They're on they're on social media too, like save me the Bulgevano tasted my hot sauce and he did a video for it.
Speaker 1: Really yeah. And then the.
Speaker 2: John John Elite. You know who John Elite is he?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, he was working with the with Gotti and all that, and he had on his show one time with and I'm not gonna remember the other guy's name, Jean Jean Brello. They were they were talking to a guy who said that there was a lot of child abuse and human trafficking going on as well, going back as far as you know Paul Costellano, and that he was actually one of the people that was abused and groomed and set out on the streets to service people for whatever reasoning, but that they were also heavily engaged in this activity. And if you ask anybody, they'll also tell you. When they started telling you the details about the blood right rituals for being made and stuff like that, it all sounds very very very Masonic. So that means more delivering cabalistic shit, which ties their way back to the Jews. Again, it's just you know, goyam level cabbalism, kind of like the secret societies anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, well you're right, Masonry is really just Kabbala for Christians. I mean that's the intent obviously, right. Yeah, well, yeah, I don't know exactly what to say about Jews booze and the prohibition, but again I can't I can't think that they balked a bunch.
Speaker 2: I'm just surprised that that would come out. Like, thinking about it, it wasn't an Italian thing. That industry of you know, peddling like that type of pornography that would come from underage people like this was something that was big apparently, but it was handled compartmentalized apparently according to this guy, But it still occurred and it was more of the Jewish element that was doing it. But they were all the same, you know, mafioso, just like Hollywood has allowed us to believe that the Italians are the ones in charge because it insulates the real power, you know, like the Lanski Gites.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Mayor Lansky. Right, when you start hearing the names of the mobsters, you're like, wait a second, this doesn't sound very Italian, bugsy seagull what right? I thought this was the Italian mob Well not so much, as it turns out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a Lee Kud or Sturing Gating or all of them. But he was funding all kinds of He was very, very active. Lansky was in the funding of the the terrorist groups that were going to at one point building the stakeout Israel for themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, send me weapons, everything else, right, almost everything, every almost everything you research in America will have some dimension of this, Like you can't even escape, like the obvious Jewish fingerprints on the JFK assassination. Most people understanding who had a real motivation for shooting JFK, but even Jacob Rubinstein, Jack Ruby, he was busy involved in absconding with airplane and jet parts from the US military and sending motor Israel. That's part of why he was quote unquote in and protected until he wasn't.
Speaker 2: You know, they I think they thought that they were going to get a better deal if they ousted Batista and put Cashow in, And then they wanted to kill Cashro because he gutted out their casino running business and that was funding for Israel as well. And that might have been like the whole Bay of Picks thing that that could have been one of the many multiple reasons because he and he uh, you know, Kennedy wentn't let up on Demona wanting wanted to, you know, do uh do an inspection on their on their nuclear power. But they're like there's a lot of things that you look at that you can read about in Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper. There's a there's a lot in there. The one of the more uh later renditions or you know what I mean, like the revised or whatever. Uh that that's an eye opener. And Yeah, Rubinstein and a bunch of other people that come up in the the lore of they were all intertwined with these people. They were all intertwined with landscape like one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Ben Gary up there interested in Michael Collins' final judgment, Piper Collins final judgment, just be warned, well, first get them as late an addition as you possibly can, recent edition, because it did get cleaned up as it went. But even even the latest edition, which I believe is what I have, Uh, the book is a bit of a mess. I'm gonna I'm gonna say that. So I don't want anyone picking that up and being like wolla. Learman thinks this guy is pure genius, but he seems scatterbrain. Well, yeah, he was trying to weave together a bunch of different essays.
Speaker 2: And just like just like a non linear still a storytelling like like what do you call it, Like a like a Tarantino movie. You get to a certain part and then you back up and you go through that other guy story from his perspective type of thing. So it's like this way and then that way again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit of a mess. But just understand that Mike Collins, Piper, he had this timeline in his head and as a writer, he should have taken the time probably to just line everything up, but he didn't. So just understand that going in that it's exactly the way b be Dan described. Well here we have look at this, uh the German crackdown on Masonic halls. Whoah, I thought they were Masons. That's weird.
Speaker 2: The freaking stuff that they that come out to, the bullshit that comes out of these people's mouths, like all the horrible things.
Speaker 1: They got out of their country. How is that not?
Speaker 2: How is that not a blueprint for all other people to follow? If that's what, If that's what national socialism is, I want some of it.
Speaker 1: When Jews write your history, when you shut down the Masonic lodges, they call you a Mason, Yeah, make you them. Let me tell you that the Third Reich was esoteric Hitlerism and they were doing full society stuff. How much of that the reason this image is up here so we can have this discussion.
Speaker 2: Drape them in your cloth? Isn't that how they say it? Draped them in your cloth. If you have somebody who's opposite, you know, opposing you, you drape them in your cloth. It's kind of like, you know, accuse them of your of your crimes.
Speaker 1: Of course you got like projection, that's just Jewish projection. But you know a lot about the esoteric and all of this, So what is the kernel of truth behind all of this supposed ESO terrorism in the Third Reich? Was there a Thulist society? What were they up to? Who who found the works of Helena Petrovnoblevatski worth reading and help us understand? Well?
Speaker 2: I think they knew what they were up against as far as the rule of power, and they wanted to pretty much understand what these people were about, how they thought, and what they were after. And I honestly think that there was an artifact race between you know, Himmler and the Zionists. I'm not sure if that has any weight to it, but something tells me that they spirited away some things that may have been some sort of you know, that would have some sort of property to them, that may have given them an advantage for doing even more damage than they did, and maybe we would already be in a digital prison right now. Something tells me that that's.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons why.
Speaker 2: The other thing too, I mean the Tully society, if you if they over they over dramatized that, they also make Ki out to be. Oh, these are the same people that say he was a terrible painter they always liked to and he was, and he was a half assed soldier. None of these things are true, you know, so anything to disparage the man, and I find it really discussing. It's like he's been dead for how long. It's it's like, I won't say this about Bill Cooper anymore because I heard him say something stupid about arians the other day that I didn't realize I didn't catch before. So I'm not gonna say just like Cooper, they'll never say anything bad about him, because I'm kind of irritated now. But he fell into that whole thing about shitting on the Germans, and that's one of the things I don't have a I separate from him completely on. But yeah, I think I think there was a need and desire to understand what the enemy will is, how they thought, and there may have been also, you know, things can be neutral. It's all about the intent. So could there have been a way to utilize certain powers and things like that, or certain uh you know, lay line advantage points, whatever the case may be, to their advantage too, And if they wanted, if they knew that they were up against this great evil and they most certainly were not shy about that. Then they would have wanted to use whatever the means they had to give them leverage to to get to get them, you know, to be on an even playing field with these with these evil sons of bitches that knew more of the Esoteric at that point than the Germans would have. I mean, I don't I don't put a whole lot of stock in the whole thing about you know that castle, that was the name of the castle where they have the star on the floor. Oh yes, yes, And they're saying that, yeah, yeah, Well, I mean, it doesn't matter what it used to be used for or what other people did in there. If they use that, if there was if there was a high energy, and this goes into the magic and the residue and things that are left behind and things like that, if there was, if it was utilized for getting information or whatever the case may be, it doesn't matter what was already put on the floor. It doesn't mean that they were part of some Black Sun cult. And I think that's another fucking stupid thing that like Esoteric Guardian was trying to say everything that they do because they already they already assume or they make you feel like you should assume that everything they said about the National Socialists, but they call them the N word Nazis. That's the only N word.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 6: That. That that that.
Speaker 2: Therefore, everything that they tell you afterward that sounds more dark and disturbing must be true, because this must be this must have been what was possessing these Germans to do this. But they didn't do that thing. They didn't do that one thing, so none of all this other shit's thrown out out the window, you know, And it makes you wonder what happened in New Swabbiland or whatever happened in Antarctica?
Speaker 1: Was that really a thing?
Speaker 2: Did Admiral Byrd actually get his ass handed to him in two weeks? And how did that happen? And is there still a Third Reich underground in some tunnels somewhere and where the hell are they? Because we could use their help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if there are Arctic UFOs run by Nazis or something that we could we could use the help. This is why I doubt very much any there was much to that, but they might have been a base in the Antarctic just from a strategic point, you'd want to. I mean, you'd want to ultimately have a military base there for lots of reasons, but those were very much future plans that would have come after the investment into Norway. They had great plans for Norway, but again that would have.
Speaker 2: Good relationships too. Yeah, they did. Each of them helped each other out in heroic ways to show their clidre they and brotherhood, which I found very uplifting hearing about.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, in fact. Now what's interesting is the again, we don't know exactly what reality there is to all of that. You can you can read people like Peter Lavenda sinister forces and things like that. He calls his book sort of pretentiously calls it a grimoire of American political witchcraft. But he, of course, uh, he paints all of the Germans and the Third Reich with the same broad brush, and one of his volumes is dedicated almost entirely to doing that. You know, this occult ideology of psychological manipulation, and that they were pure evil tapping into the spiritual forces of demonic y'all know that's not true.
Speaker 2: So that's that's the So if that's not true, who's telling that story and who's really ones that have come out, And how do they know so much about that shit, because that's what they're into. This is agatting just projected again.
Speaker 1: Well, Peter Lavende is not his name, so you're going to find out what his Jewish last name is. And since everybody same reason why Bill Cooper, by the way, was misdirected about the Nazis because Bill Cooper took Leonard Peakoff's book Ominous Parallels very seriously. In fact, Cooper did two or three shows on Ominous Parallels. And I'll tell you what the Ominous Parallels are. It's a book that argues that the United States is on a similar intellectual and cultural path to that of Germany before the rise of the Nazis. And the Peacock thought, well, this is going to lead to the destruction of Jews, so let me just pedal it to the retards by claiming in my book Ominous Parallels that this is going to lead to the destruction of individual freedom.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 1: So Pike offf who was an objectivist, Okay, that's an ann rand cult objectivism and ran the Jew and Pike Off the Jew or who influenced Cooper to think that the Germans were evil incarnate.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he said positive things in some critical but mostly positive things about Anne Rand in the past, if I'm not mistaken. They made me curious what because I was like, you know, something inside me told me though. But then I started looking at him like this is from Bill Underdy. Just look at this, you know, It's like, I don't know, that's that's pretty that's pretty jacked up.
Speaker 1: Well let's tell everyone what objectivism is. So Ann Rand was this Jewish philosopher and she created this thing called objectivism, which which she uses that word because she's trying to claim that reality played books obviously, but the reason, the reason people are here is not something spiritual. It's not something about community betterment or racial betterment. It's nothing like that. According to her, objectivism, reason is man's only absolute guide. So you got rational self interest, that's the highest moral purpose. Advocating for productive achievement and individual happiness is what objectivism is all about. And now politically, there's a political dimension to objectivism. It supports get this lesse fair capitalism? Oh what is lesse fair capitalism? Who's that good for Jews? And it emphasizes the individual rights to life, liberty and property. Oh okay, so and Ran the objectivist total constitutionalist, and yet she hates your she hates everything about white people. That's very strange.
Speaker 2: I think he guts stuck on the individual rights thing, and he thought that that was you know, constitutional by by some uh you know, in nature. I think that's what his argument was with Ann Rand, like she's got a lot of missed up stuff. But I mean, I think I think the individual rights thing, like and you know, government corrosion and stuff like that like that, I think that's more what his his sticking point was. And then it was it was kind of a weak one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Cooper again a brilliant guy. But if he invested the time into Leonard Peakoff's Ominous Parallels, which again was a wildly popular book, uh at one point, and it you're reading it as this boiler plate historian type of guy, Cooper the only thing that Cooper came into everything sort of obliquely with the UFO thing, and then he understood the nature of conspiracies. But because he was so influenced by Rand and Pike, cof He's seeing the cultural trends in America and he thinks the Nazis of the Bugaboo. So then oh, look, America is like Weimar Germany.
Speaker 2: He got stuck on the word socialism too, because he didn't understand he.
Speaker 1: Hated, right, He totally misunderstood socialism, so he hated it. And then he thinks that, oh, collectivism, mysticism, that's all a disregard for objective reality. And I'm going to hit you up the head with a tube Bay four. You've got to live in reality. And these say that. So he's trying to tell you that collectivism is an underlying cause of Nazism. What so we can't get together and ever do anything for our people because that might lead to Nazism. He sounds like a Jew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean he also you know, Wiener was the guy who was the station manager, and it gave him his first shot. And it made me wonder if the reason why he didn't say certain things were tiptoed around it and would say it's the Freemasons instead of or it's the secret societies, instead of saying what is what comprised the secret societies? What you know, what was the driving force? A little Luri and Kabbala. That's only one people that would have come from. Was because he was trying to be polite to that guy or something like like he had some sort of sense of loyalty.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the real reason was, or if he was just that wasn't the right. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it's kind of strange. It's really dangerous when somebody says, you know, America is like Nazi Germany because look what happened to them. That's saying that's basically a threat, them telling us that they're going to take care of us before we become a threat to them, whatever the perceived threat may be.
Speaker 1: Fuck you answer threat? Yeah, oh yeah, oh exactly right. In other words, you're going to be you're going to be de Nazified or in our case, you know, de widified. So yeah, there's the same you can find. The only ominous parallels I think I find are between de Nazification and the ongoing white genocide in America. How about that ominous parallels? Oh no, that's Leonard Peakoff's going to write about that. H m hm. Well, Bushmaster Of in the chat points out that, let's see funny, how the Taliban has practically ended the poppy trade from Afghanistan. I don't have chapter in verse proof, just random YouTube videos on that issue. Yeah, I remember that Heraldo rivera interview member when he yeah, he went to interview some marines who were guarding poppy fields and he wanted to know more. And then that led to a whole series of articles and what was like the you know, the sort of standard press at that time.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that what happened to Pat Tillman too. He was getting sick and tired of babysitting poppy fields in Afghanistan and NATO. He was running home to his mother or something, and of course, just like in prison, they read your shit, right, And then somehow his parents knew Nom Chomsky of all people, and she shared the letter with him and and the next thing, you know, he gets a three round burst to the face by a NATO rifle.
Speaker 1: Weird, right, Yeah, how's that happen?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: And the mother doesn't seem all that broken up about it?
Speaker 1: And what's ironic is dig this Pat Tillman was guarding the poppy fields because that's considered a pretty good station. I mean, it's not like you're in the shit and seeing a bunch of actions. So they thought, oh, this could be good for pat. He puts the uniform on, we got a bunch of publicity shots at the same time, he won't be coming home dead. And then they find out, oh, he doesn't like guarding poppies.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I think he was seeing some other human uh atrocity, you know, warri Trusty is going on, and he was getting fired up about how they were allowing it. Not only that, but they were having a grand old timing with it and killing people's dogs, you know, rapes and all this other shit. And he was just he had he didn't understand war, not that that's a good thing, but if you understand by reading books like Hellstorm and Summer Night forty five, you start to realize that this is what.
Speaker 1: Any type of jew war is all about.
Speaker 2: It's about destroying the people, the civilians. It's yeah, and it's kind of cool every once in a while when you hit the military targets, it's the opposite priorities, right, it's about destroying the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a military guy, right, Actually I was a coastguard. Yeah, it wasn't anything. Oh that's about still the military. Yeah, nothing wrong with that. Well, good stuff. That sounds like a good gig. Actually, I'd love to be one of those the coast Guard people in charge of the tugboats. Man, that seems like a good gig.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We were on a two ten and it was I think it was commissioned in sixty eight or something. It was not the fastest boat in the world. But sometimes we'd have a hitlo on deck and I've got the right around the helo because I was in telecommunications and uh yeah, TC clearance, top secret clearance, or I should say it.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: I got to go see a lot of Baja California, but I didn't go any for them than that. We were supposed to go to Alaska, and when I was there, we never did. I was hoping to get to some cool ports and Kodiak or something, but we never made it up that way.
Speaker 1: That would have been nice then, because don't go.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: It's full of niggers Alaska, believe it or not. Really, I'm kidding. There's a handful, But boy do they make trouble.
Speaker 2: They don't they like I thought they had it aversion to cold, like they have a vision to water.
Speaker 8: They do.
Speaker 1: They's just now the niggas are everywhere. It's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: They can't I skate. Well, okay, I've seen a few in the NHL recently.
Speaker 1: So I'd like to take all the black's ice fishing and then just conveniently throw a big M eight in the water, throw a dynamite stick in there, and just watch them all sink into the cold water. That'd be fun. Oh well, teach a man to fish.
Speaker 2: When I called you by chum, I think he misunderstood that to be friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Although I don't know if they would the fish eat black jump. I'm not so sure. If they have any taste palette, they probably wouldn't you know. Interesting? Interesting? All right, there you go. And Ezra Pound, another bushmaster reminded Ezra Pound, yep, maybe Luke and I am gonna, yeah, we might read some Ezra pound on dos book at some point was self censoring coward, So thank you for that, buddy.
Speaker 2: Have you gone over the New History of the Jews? By his his little mentee there, Eustace Mullins, Have you done that book yet?
Speaker 1: Say it again?
Speaker 2: But the New History of the Jews? I think it was I think that was nineteen sixty something or other.
Speaker 1: No, that sounds good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the British Edda is worth it too. It's it's one hundred percent worth it. If you want to like Gothic Areyan history, it's one percent worth it. The Edda, you say, yeah, the British Edda.
Speaker 1: It can find it. Find it.
Speaker 2: There's one download that's going to say part one of too, you know what, one of three two or three three or three.
Speaker 1: Don't do that one.
Speaker 2: Get the one that's just seven hundred and something pages. It goes very fast, and if you start reading the front of it, like you'll, you'll you'll want to get you'll want to finish it, and you probably will within a week. It's it's really, it's really a great book. It tells you so it teaches you so much. It demystifies all the bs that religion has given you but one explanation for. And when you realize it's all terrestrial and it's all in real life and it wasn't mystical, and it wasn't this, and it wasn't that, you're like, it doesn't. It doesn't destroy your your your religiosity. It just positions it where it belongs, not into this other story and all these convoluted twists and turns, benevolent creator this and the sun is venerated. Monotheism was created by our people. So was baptism, so was marriage. The concept of a family. We came, we came across people who were into a sex cult, you know, like orgiastic sorcery, all that stuff and harming children, and put an end to that. We are the once you introduce marriage, for better or for worse, I guess depending on all everybody's is going.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a it's a great institution. It depends how you treat it, if you use.
Speaker 6: It or not.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to pick one that's not crazy.
Speaker 1: And they lie.
Speaker 2: They look really sweet on the out side, and they smell nice and that throws you off too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they taste good, they smell nice exactly. That's yeah. It's it's tough. Yeah, enslaved to biology, so to speak. But God love them, God love them. Actually do you do you talk about that? We get hints between sort of in the in the in the things between what you don't say, Has anyone ever inquired of your actual religious worldview or is it something that you'd rather read about the historicity of it? And not so much reveal that your call. Oh, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Being an Italian from upstate New York, I always started off in Catholic Church with the first communion confirmation, taking the you know, my great grandfather's middle name, my great grandfather's name for the confirmation name or whatever the hell they call.
Speaker 1: It, and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Baptized obviously, so I'm in the cult one way or another because I think baptism they say, is permanent. But you guess maybe you can get baptized out of it into something better out though, But we were the ones who created baptisms. But I guess I can just wield the energy the other direction and not into the cult. But then I was Christian after that, parents changed over, so did that. I did not ever connect with any of it. Like I went to Sunday School. It used to piss me off because I was missing Peebe's playhouse, but still went.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, yeah, well that's interesting. Yes, I was same here. I got a second middle name when I was confirmed, so that's how it worked, at least where I went. Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was I picked William from from my great grandfather who lived to be a hundred, so that was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Ah, you know, I picked some ancestor named Derek, so there you go, all right, well, yeah we have we have similar beginnings that way, and a similar experience with the church going afterwards.
Speaker 2: And I think I think it was Indiana and Jones in the Last Crusade that made me the most religious, because I loved that story, you know, interesting, and I thought like the type of music that they would play in like all these Discovery Channel and Science Channel, which I was like always watching. There was if I was watching anything at all, these documentaries we were talking about this sort of propaganda about religion and all the oh, I was like, I'm into this.
Speaker 1: This is really freaking cool. You know.
Speaker 2: I always would have you know, imagine because every time I walked from my bedroom into my bathroom right there was a picture of the very Caucasian looking Jesus, and so that was my image of what God was for the longest time. And then I started reading more and eventually I got to Joseph Atwills Caesar's Messiah, but I was already yeah, you know, and then I got to a couple other things, and like the Laughing Jesus, the Gnostic Book. Not all of it's great, because some parts are really good and talk about the the frauds of Judaism mostly, and then it's like, okay, well, if they wrote that book the Old Testament and that's a and they lie about everything else, who was to say that they're that they didn't lie about the history? And sure enough they did, and then you find out that you know, they're telling you that Moses was you know, sixteen hundred PC. Like, no, they created their entire history out of whole cloth because they were jealous of the Greeks for all of their accomplishments when they had zero w So as soon as tom they taught them how to read in Greek and gave them Greek education, read and write, they started revising history to put themselves in the center. And that's where all this mysticism and all this bullshit comes from. And it's like, okay, So then they want to pair this with the New Testament, and it's like Jesus became a little bit less important to me at that point because it's fine if he's a great guy, and then guess what if I'm wrong about him and he was the one and the rest of us are garbage, then the love of conservation of the universe doesn't exist, because that's not a real thing. If all of us are just extra And all the stories in the Bible, will they tell you that, you know, hey, go kill all those people? Why would God tell you that? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 1: I've always thought, even as a youngster.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this is not a unique take, but I sure felt like the Old Testament God and the New Testament God, they seem like two different gods, like completely, Like you got this schizophrenic, jealous, angry God in the Old Testament and then you've got this God of love, peace and forgiveness in the New Testament. Old Testament, crazy God, New Testament forgiving, loving God. Very different gods. And also like.
Speaker 2: Bipolar disorder or something like that, right, borderline personality disorder, whatever they want.
Speaker 1: To call that.
Speaker 2: Because very kind even in the Old Testament, until he snaps and drowns the world or burns them or wants you to rub feces in our faces, and it's like, what the f it's going on here? You know, make him feed their eat their young, you know, force them to eat their young. Wow, that seems a little a little extreme there, guy. Yeah, yes, that's why I think it's definitely the Saturn cult speaking through it set Saturn, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: And you have a take on that, that idea of the Marxianism, this idea that the Old Testament God is a different God. Uh, this idea that there should be uh the Old Testament cleaved from the New Testament, and the New Testament should be understood as a standalone work because it was the New Covenant. I'm sure you've heard this argument. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also that the and here's what Cooper said that I also I agreed with, is that there is only two commandments, you know, love thy neighbor as yourself, and love your and honor your God. And the Old Testament was for the Jews, by the Jews. And guess what the whole thing still is because who created the Catholic Church. Those Jews who believed in Jesus, those were the first Christians wrong or right? Like I mean, so they whatever, And it's to me, it's like, Okay, they see an angle that they can leverage people and give me and you know, control them, so why not you know, they they dropped their yamakas and grabbed their crosses just like that. It was it wasn't too hard for them to just flip on a dime like that, and we do go, what did you What else did you ask me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: As far as cleaving it, yeah, I don't think. I don't think there was a I don't think naturally that was ever supposed to be a thing. But you know the Old Testament. Also, you have to consider the law of the stranger where those commandments. If you think about it, what kind of maniac are you dealing with if you have to write down for them and tell them it's a bad idea to kill people? Yeah, don't murder people, yeah, don't And don't have sex with their wives, and don't rob them because that's not good. Don't be like piranhas and devour each other. But if someone comes passing through your territory, have at it. And then people who think, oh, this is so moral, it's like they stole that shit from Hammer Robbie. They stole that shit from you know, the Gothic arian people who instilled ideas and concepts of morality into them in the first place, and they bolstered them their own image up with by co opting every little piece as they go along, just like a little scheming schemer will do, collecting the pieces that are useful for leverage and maneuvering. And so yeah, no, I don't I don't think the I don't think there was anything to say about the Old Testament except for it's probably a grimoire mostly not really meant to be ridden read directly, because I think it's more of like a magical working for certain sir, certain ritual, you know.
Speaker 1: Whatever the hell they do.
Speaker 2: And I don't think the New Testament really is necessary because once you start reading the the Eda. If Jesus came along, he came along among the Jews because the Jews needed the intervention, which means he didn't come to talk to us anyway. He was there to give them one last chance. It wasn't for us to feel bad.
Speaker 1: About it.
Speaker 2: It was us to celebrate him as a hero and understand what he was and that we could all aspire to that. And he even said the same that it was all of our jobs to do that. The kings can.
Speaker 1: Go, you can go overturn the temple table of the Kikes, and you can you know, whip the Pharisees and the Sadducees. Right, this all sounds like a good idea.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, we should continue to apply the pressure to evil, keep it down. And that's and that's exactly what we didn't do unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, if that kind of Christianity we're just more widely popularized, I think a lot more people would be serious Christians. But as we know, what what Christianity has become is very very unfortunate.
Speaker 2: It's a tool for the Jews, and it's and it's a it's a pool to draw from for sacrificial blood for their wars.
Speaker 1: Yes, it doesn't mean we don't love our Christian friends and neighbors. That's right.
Speaker 2: I've never had anything against anybody who does it, unless they're trying to beat me over the head of their book, in which case it is very rare.
Speaker 1: By again rare nowadays because again, well, believers ain't what they used to be.
Speaker 2: I have people who when I say that you know Jesus, I could you know if he if he was the guy, great, if I if I had of my doubts, he'll forgive me because he's Jesus. And uh, if I'm right, then I don't still don't have anything wrong with him or anybody who believes in him and follows him. And if he didn't exist at all, I'm still okay with it. This life is enough for me, and I'm happy with what I got. I'm not I'm not until I earn it by stopping what's happening here. I don't deserve any afterlife. Nobody else does either. We can't expect reward reward without any giving. And if we're not gonna if we're not going to step up and live up to our purpose here, which is to continue that work, then we're not going to go anywhere. We're going to be spinning on this uh hamster wheel of karma or whatever fuck they want to call it for a long time.
Speaker 1: If we get renewed at all, yes, well I think it, Yeah, it does. It does tell you something about a people, like we showed that image of the Germans closing down the Masonic lodges. It tells you something about a people when they have a deep reverence for their own history and then that gets warped like they they were like the Thule Society rumors as we've discussed, but there was a deep reverence for the Teutonic Knights and all of that. So you can see how the esoteric was important to them, but it got warped by Jews and made everyone think that they were devil worshiping or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that I think a lot of this like the cross, the cross image that Christianity adopted they got from the Goths. It was the cross of Saint Andrew and the cross of Saint George, and that was basically adopted, and a Gosk became Christians because it was so much like their religion that they've had. It was genetically you know DNA. It appealed to their DNA a resonate with them, so they became Christian And it basically could follow the same thing except the simple fact that if you said that I venerate the Son, now you're a pagan and a polytheist and they're going to kill you.
Speaker 1: Or you can see you're a Christian.
Speaker 2: But they don't realize, or some people don't realize, that they took this information from the Goths themselves to create these three Abrahamic religions. They sourced from there. So why if we are from those people, would we not go back to our own people? For our religion rather than through the lens and through the filter of some a bunch of freaking Jews to where we get the Abrahamic death cults that are basically thinly masked Saturn cults. And I'm not saying that Jesus wasn't a great guy or whatever. I'm just saying a lot of the mythos that you think about, like you know, original Sin, Well, if there was no original sin, there was no need for him to die the way he did. And if you believe in a god would do that to his own son to save a bunch of non player characters, which would be us InCom Harrison, then that's kind of silly, right.
Speaker 1: Well, the nature of it is it's supposed to be difficult to understand, So I get that much. And again, no one's casting aspersions. You can believe what you want. But Gunther had a lot to say about the original Europeans religious perspective. And I will just say when I when I've read that with Luke on dos Buk a few shows back, it just it resonated. Do you know what I mean When I say that it made a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: That's how the edit is with me. Yeah, and that's how's work is with me, like a lot, like strongly, like I don't even have to think it or believe it. It's like it's a knowing. It's like a gnosis when I read that stuff. So, yeah, I totally I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: It's a strange feeling because yeah, we've had this other thing insinuated into our lives under the guys of religion. And yet so I don't know resonates.
Speaker 2: I don't know your book, and I don't know if you know that ido, So I bet you there'd be a lot of crossover parallel truths. Maybe said maybe, because you know, even if you tell a truth in a different story with different characters and different names, it's still the same story and it's still coming from the same source, regardless of who you know, who the characters faces and some of the the more finer details have been. It's still coming from someplace, and it probably came from someplace much deeper back than they let us believe.
Speaker 1: So I think there's like limits to inquiry when it comes to the knowledge you can know just because of the nature of how history is recorded. Yes, yep, yeah, we're not going to know everything yeah, sometimes not. Sometimes you have to be comfortable with the threads. You can but you can pull at and I realized that's not fun. But that is the case.
Speaker 2: I honestly think if people read the British at a it WI, it won't do anything to harm their life held beliefs. I think it confirms them, but in a different way. And now it's not a bunch of strangers from a strange land. You know, it's not different people that you're adopting your religion from. It's your people interesting and that makes all the difference. And well, that's the best recommendation we can get to check the ed out. You know, you asked me some time ago, do you want to check out the edit with me?
Speaker 1: Leerman? And I didn't know what it was, so yeah, now, yeah, I'm much more interested in Yeah, in doing that, we should probably dig in a little bit at a time, because I'm sure it can be very very dense. By the way, those who are wondering, like what is this up on the screen for, I'm gonna explain that in just a second. First, I want to recognize clacks and ss oh thanks kids, And that's for the ten dollars. Don't know, thanks buddy, and number six, number six.
Speaker 10: Who are you are?
Speaker 1: Number six? I am not a number, I am a FreeMat.
Speaker 6: Number right.
Speaker 1: Well, this is actually up here because this is a This is an Antelope Hill reprint of a rare National Socialist erapublication that was produced by the SS main office, the same office that released their official version of mind komp that was given to prisoners of war that read English. And this book, this reprint, it gives the justifications for the SS's self concept as heirs to centuries of German leadership, discipline, state craft. They discussed the ideological history of the German Reichs. They discuss Holy Roman influence, Prussian influence, and of course Hitler's influence on the Reich. And why is all that important? Well, because they did, in fact, which I think is perfectly legitimate, they didn't, in fact have a touch of the of the ancestor worship. There's nothing wrong with mythologizing the great men of Germany again, these Teutonic knights. Was there some mythology?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did they tell their kids?
Speaker 2: But even so, favorite, here's what I'm learning too, is that even if it's is it mythology or is it shitty translations because with Snorri Snorri Sterlinson, he's the one who gives us this idea that there is an odin who's the father who's into black magic. It's all because he doesn't understand how to translate it. They were trying to translate it into Icelandic, and it was a it was a Gothic language. It was a more British Gothic language that they were actually writing it in. So because they found it in Iceland, they found a whole and it was all patched together in a different in a different way. So they're like the whole idea of Vahalla and all the people being there after they they're dead because in the previous scene they died or whatever. That was all because of mistranslations and it being.
Speaker 1: The wrong order.
Speaker 2: There was no Vahala world, there was no Ragnarok. It's like it was all bullshit and it was all mistranslations. So I there's a time when mythology is literalism because colloquial metaphors are lost and it's a way of just describing something in shorthand that people then would know but we don't now. It's lost on us and it becomes mythology.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's interesting. Okay, wow, you just said something there, and again that takes the deep inquiry to understand, like, okay, now, what is a transliteralism, What is an issue with a translation? What is an issue with interpretation? And what was just fairy tale because someone else was telling a people's history?
Speaker 2: Right, I'm trying to find just something here. I'm having the harder. It's harder and harder to find the British out of these days, but I'm trying to find it for you.
Speaker 1: Least if there's a hard like a reprint, if there's a book version of it, I'd be keen on that. Okay. I find myself able to handle a book better than the constant screen watching.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read on the ellipsical, so I just I think about it in those terms because it's easier just a script. Whoah, well, that's not that's a little expensive. Thirty nine ninety five for the paperback of the British at a.
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably eight hundred pages, right.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and eighty.
Speaker 1: I had it wrong.
Speaker 2: The Makers of Civilization in Recent History that one is seven hundred and fifty two pages.
Speaker 1: But that one's a companion to this one.
Speaker 2: If if there's not enough detail to sell or to show you that our ancestors have been carving the story into stone from every you know, civilization that they created, then the Makers of Civilization takes you through about one thousand, five hundred years of their history.
Speaker 1: And you say the makers of civilization.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makers of Civilization in Race in Race in History by Laurence Austin Woodell as well, it's usually just typed l A Wodell, but.
Speaker 6: W A D E L L.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like he wrote the Sumiro Ariyan uh origin of the Bible, I mean the origins of the of the alphabet the Bible. A lot of different really interesting things with the word Arian in it. And uh that's what his quest was. He was trying to find his uh the ancestry interesting. He was a philologist and he was an archaeologist. He was a British field doctor. Uh he you know, an officer, and he was in India. He was in the Himalayas, he was in Tibet. He went on sites, he did the whole the whole nine.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 2: He was Indiana Jones before there was a Jewish made version of Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Wow, all right, well that's exciting. I have a recommendation for you. So Destiny of the Mind from has which is actually I can't say anymore, but it was at one time was available at a reasonable price on Amazon in print form, but you could easily find a PDF of that. I don't know what you're reading on the elliptical, but that's a great book. We did a Doss book series. I think that was fourteen episodes. I mean, we covered that work in great detail because it's that interesting.
Speaker 2: Is it one hundred and twenty six pages or is it bigger?
Speaker 1: Oh it was larger. Yeah. Okay, So that's not the Destiny of the Mind by has h Aas or HSS. I forget which now, but I think it's h Aask. Yeah, the Destiny of the Mind quite a good book. Yeah. Or go back and listen to the Doss books while you're on the elliptical, I think, yeah, yeah, buddy, I am going to put those centrally into one location. Luke has been requesting that for some time. It's just a it's just a matter of like, uh, managing my time better. I need to I need to do that. Get them all in one repository and I can order them and created indexes.
Speaker 2: That show idea was a good one. I'm glad you got you have somebody that's reliable to do the show with now and uh, you know, minor hiccups in the past with the ass to show over there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yep, it was. It was a rough start. But then I found my guy. Yep, I found my guy Luke, who's uh, well, everyone anyone has hurt him knows that he's deeply uh intellectual, and everything he discusses, it's always done with great deliberation. So he's a really thoughtful guy. So yeah, I'm having a good time doing the doss books. If I hit the lottery, I do nothing but always honest Thursdays and doss book on Sundays. Anyway. Yeah, yeah, that's good stuff. All right, Well, I've I've stolen another two hours from you, buddy. If you don't mind, we can start doing this until you're sick of it. We can just do this on Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what, and next Tuesday I should have less of a load before going in, So I apologize. But I had been on for a long time before I got out here, so it was kind of burnt.
Speaker 1: So when you when I was kind of a slow star, my brain was a little slow. No one noticed.
Speaker 2: So if you ask me your sharpest FuG so good on you. Well, I appreciate it, and thanks for having me on Davis. Really do appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh you kidding? No, I learned a lot, and it's a it's a real pleasure having somebody who has dug into the stuff that I've just not been able to. I didn't even know about this at honestly, I didn't even know about the things you're reading.
Speaker 2: So you know where I think when I first heard of the name of Laurence. So I've seen with Dell and then his book titles maybe decide which ones I wanted to read first was through Asha Logos. A lot of the books I started reading with from Asha Logos, Like I read the Oral Indo book. If you haven't, I guarantee you should definitely read that one too, about the freezing the Frisians.
Speaker 1: And their history and.
Speaker 2: How that ties into the Cynthians and all that. But yeah, it was that twelve part series of ash Logos. If you haven't seen it, it's like, what is it called guys, you know what it is, you'll you'll find it. It's the only playlist he has on A S A A S H A logos on YouTube. And uh yeah, if if you haven't gotten, there's nothing to do with the other exactly logos.
Speaker 1: This is the real logos over here. This is this is loos.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it's it's a it's a really good series and it has all kinds of things you can go look into. I think I probably read just about everything that that he's mentioned, including the myth of the Andalusian paradise, talking about or and Aluvian whatever paradise, talking about the the reign of the Muslims after they destroyed the Visigoth kingdom.
Speaker 1: So again, a whole other thing I know nothing about. So this is this is interesting. What is the what was the book again you just referred to about the Scythian Empire and all that by what? Hell? Also?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, so so the or Linda O E R A l I N d A that one should be a quick read. You one one page is going to be like in whatever their original language was. And then on the other side, uh, and it's it's so it's a Famili's preserved history that they passed along through, you know, throughout the very long time of their of their lives, and the other the other ones were makers of civilization and race and history. And then the British Ed I don't remember if it's d and the Deluvian or Andalusian, but it's the The other one is a whole other type of the whole other talk. But it's about the Jews letting the visit, letting the Muslims into uh opening, kicking the gates wide open for the Muslims to come in and basically destroy the Visigoths.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's that's familiar.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, wasn't the Scythian Empire. Wasn't that some kind of like a central Eurasian empire? Is there? I don't know the timeline, so is that Does the Scythian Empire somehow play into this idea of the Ashkenazi theory?
Speaker 2: It might they say that some of them may have actually favored because the Scythians they said they had two possessions to their name, because everything was was shared and uh in kind, and they were very family and tribal oriented. So they basically said they owned a cup and they owned a sword and a shield. So they would have you know, treasures weighing them down, gold and whatever else, and they would bury it by a tree and never go back for it like that.
Speaker 1: That was That was that.
Speaker 2: And then there was the other type that were completely and they were they were anti in the marketplace. They weren't into buying and selling goods. They traded when they needed and get the hell out of there. They weren't about making money off of you know, and sitting there and just be So they interacted with people who were the merchants and thieves, and some of them got enticed by that. And you know, the black magic and all other sorcery ship today. So that might have been how the Kizari and Empire may have gained some new members, I guess through their travels.
Speaker 1: All right, see always more to learn, everybody, all right, let's just take a one more quick look at after you. I don't want to ignore anybody who donated. Let me just check if there's any cash app alerts or buy me a coffee alerts, just so you know, you can go to any of the show descriptions. There is always ways to support yours truly, all right, So.
Speaker 2: Don't you think that's an easy way to figure out how life, you know, should run, like like a society should run smoothly. Those who want to work for the great of the benefit of all should everybody should work together to make sure all of those people in that group have what they need. So if one guy can you build houses, and other guy knows how to be an electrician, you go together and you build a house, you know, and we put install it. It should be. It should be just common sense that if there's somebody who refuses to work and doesn't want to lift a finger, they get picked up and politely moved to the outskirts of society and left to fend for themselves in the wild. If you want to eat, you're gonna have to kill it or pick it and stay the hell away from us. And if they come back with an army, you put them down.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 2: Now, you create a social work, a social program, so that all the people that are already working to that benefit everybody else have to also carry the heavyweight of somebody who doesn't want to lift a finger.
Speaker 1: That's the way to destroy a society. Yes, we all know social programs had an intent, but they've been abused, so I would have no problem with a hobbled white person.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if there's a reason you take care of the old, yeah you'll talk about You'll see that in you or Linda too. But but out for laziness. Definitely, not for eaziness or refusal to work.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. See it's fascinating. We got more to dig into. All right, buddy, we'll see you next yeah, next Tuesday. Then all right, so thank you, Yes, take care of but see that all right, then we'll wrap it up everyone,