Speaker 1: All right, and three two one we are here with Seth Dunn. I met this uh. I actually came across his page on Instagram, and not only is it informative, but it's hilarious. It's a lot of good stuff. He doesn't hold back. He's very honest. I respect that and a person you know, no shame, but you know, it's nothing to be ashamed about. Like you, when you talk about yourself, everybody relates to it, even if they don't want to admit to it.
Speaker 2: You know, there's something about everything that it's like.
Speaker 1: It touches a common thread and that's what makes it so endearing and also just fun to listen to. And it's hilarious. You got a good sense of humor, So Seth, I appreciate that. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Man.
Speaker 3: So, so I'm retarded. It's been a pretty common theme throw my entire life just been pretty retarded. But besides that, you know, I'm an internet jesterre so, I just try to make people laugh online based GM free Monkey in the circus. So, you know, the reason why I started doing Instagram in the first place and doing social media in the first place was more of a social experiment. It was mostly just for me to get over in security and fear. So a little bit of backstory where this kind of origin story for social media and all this starts, was, you know, go back about two years ago, well now about three years ago. You know, I'm drunk in a bar, blackout, drunk, don't remember anything, and I go I'm inside the bar and some people are talking shit, and then I ended up pulling a gun on them and I said, shut up, fatty, I think I'm good here, and then I put my gun away, and which I don't remember it, but you know, twenty minutes later, I was getting pulled up by multiple police officers and they were telling me that tell me something I did. And I was like, I don't remember doing this whatever. So then I wake up in jail cell and they're telling me what I did. So that was very interesting. You know. Six months after that, I ended up going to prison. And while I was in prison, I realized just through journaling and through reading for me, because you know, like most men always yearn for a purpose, I was always wondering what that next step would be, you know, and just like in the Bible it says God will light a lamp at your feet. You know. I realized for me that lamp at my feet was fear. You know, I'd let fear rule my life the entire I was. I was always using fear as of border. I was never wanting to go past it, always shying away from it. So I fear ruled my life. So I said I wasn't gonna do that anymore. And one of the things that made me nervous was putting myself out there online. So started to put myself out there online, started just having conversations with the camera like I would with any of my buddies from the Marine Corps or from wrestling or whatever. See you are in the Marines, Yeah, I was in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the question that I have, and maybe I don't know if everybody understands this, if they've never done this or try this, but there is a pressure and anxiety a weight, A heavy weight.
Speaker 2: When you're just looking at a camera.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be anybody holding it, you're not looking at the person, but there's just this sense of self like you're very self aware when you see it at the for the first time, you know, and I think you have to be kind of maybe a little bit of an egomaniac or a megalomaniac to not experience that.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of uh, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I agree, I think, But the thing is, I think almost everybody's a little bit of a of a narcissist, you know. But I just think that people you know, what was me is the same as I'm awesome. You know, they're both both sides of the narcissism spectrum. But yeah, every time you get a camera put in your face, if you're not used to it, man, you just it's like almost like yeah, you get this sense of self awareness. It's like, oh crap, you know what I mean, and then you start getting nervous and whatnot. So it is, you know what, It reminds me of a little bit of a hurdle.
Speaker 1: Did you ever?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They probably don't even do this anymore. But when I was going through uh school, they had like a keyboarding class and I would be able to type when nobody else watching, just fine, But when the teacher like that would come over and look over my shoulder, all of a sudden, I was piping like I was mentally retarded. Yeah, the sense of heard behind me just made me like not be able to do what I was doing.
Speaker 3: Yep. And it's just like that anytime, like, hey, watch this, and then when somebody watched it, you just fucking suck yep. And and you always do the cool ship when nobody's looking, You're like, that was just the coolest thing that's ever happened in my life. Why wasn't any people watching them?
Speaker 1: Right now? Where's the camera?
Speaker 3: You know? Hey, Luckily, if you're if you're a narcissist like me, you're always recording yourself, so you end up catching some cool ship every now and then, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But yeah, cards the big st d card because a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Just get just burn through a lot of them. But yeah, no, so I that's that's kind of when d up happened there. It's yeah, it's got drunk one day and that night was freaking crazy, man, Like that's my life's been a freaking roller coaster for sure. But glad I'm still alive.
Speaker 1: But so that's a felony. Are you not allowed to to have one anymore?
Speaker 3: So? Not not for not for years? I mean I might be able to get my rights back here and like, you know, years from now, but I'm facing another freaking thing, which I'm not going to talk about really because it's still an ongoing thing. But yeah, so no, no I'm not.
Speaker 1: They talked shit to you, they get you riled up, They're not they're not uh willing or ready to handle the consequences of their own mouths, and then they go cry like a bitch.
Speaker 3: Well is that I was just Yeah, there was somebody else at the bar convinced them to call the cops. But no, I was just I was going down at bad path of my life, bro, Like I wouldn't. I was definitely if it wasn't, if it wasn't for that instance, then something else, definitely bad, something worse would happened down the line. So I'm grateful for that happening.
Speaker 1: You know, it's under the impression that you had, just like you know, when you when you talk about your experience and being in I just figured you're, like twenty months on now, you had like a pilot cocaine here, a bunch of steroids there, and you were just.
Speaker 3: A cool thing. You know. That would have been that would have definitely been a lot cooler than just a stupid stupid story I have. But but now you have you ever? Have you ever ran any any troubles with the law. Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was in San Diego County for about thirty days after they put me in work furlough for about fifty four and then the two days before I was I was supposed to leave, they lied and told me that I was going in anyway and spending the same exact amount of time it would have been if I didn't go through the work furlough.
Speaker 2: But they milked a lot of money out of me in those months that I was there.
Speaker 3: There you go, So that's what the system's for. Man. Yeah, did the war were in for drugs?
Speaker 1: No? I was third DUI so to in New York and then the one down here. I had just gotten in and I didn't actually that night, I don't, I don't. I think I may have had like a sip, but there was somebody who was following me from Mission Beach and maybe after two hours of making me do the macarinia making mac and outside, they did a blood test and then they said that I had to drink. And I guarantee you it was a lie, but they saw my record when they pulled up my information. They're like, oh, he's down, he's done anyway, regardless if he you know, did or didn't. Yeah, that was that.
Speaker 3: So well. You know, everybody's innocent, bro, Everyone in jails, everyone I ever met jail's innocent.
Speaker 2: So well.
Speaker 1: I mean I've I screwed up two times prior to that, and I've probably screwed up a couple times after that. But you know, I don't drink anymore, it's been ten years. But it wasn't really because of that. It's just I have bad luck when I do go out and do stuff. So you know, I never got into an accident, never screwed anybody over, and never hurt anybody. It was just being caught in the nets basically. You know, they wait outside the place and if you're I actually tried to hail a taxi. Somebody asked me for a ride home one night in Saratoga Springs and I was like, I was gonna get a taxi myself. Fine, get in the car. We didn't go two blocks before I got pulled over.
Speaker 3: So wait, they blood tested yet, So they didn't, but they found a significant amount of enough alcohol.
Speaker 1: Apparently apparently so or they lied about it. I mean, that's that's happened before too. They tested a friend of mine and said he was on cocaine because of what he was acting more than what they actually fount of his test.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean if they found the test, if on the test, I mean, when you go to court, they can be like, hey, this was in the test. Yeah, so you can't really fake that. But yeah. Anyway, so court freaking sucks to everyone I know has a duy. So what got you started with this kind of stuff? Bro?
Speaker 1: All right, So twenty sixteen or so, I was, I had my daughter, and I was I had a hot sauce stiller in San Diego for like a year, but I had been doing it for like three or four years, doing farmers markets.
Speaker 2: I ended up being offered to store.
Speaker 1: We're doing really well, and my daughter was born, Rebecca, Rebecca. Before that, was doing a bunch of research in you know how the best with the best way to enter your you know, welcome your child into the world. And all this stuff got into the vaccine thing really heavily and stack of Like I read a paper on top of our computer at the other house, this big of all the things, all the reasons why you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: This was twenty sixteen. We're not talking about mrin anything.
Speaker 1: It's just the information that's out there that nobody sees because their doctor smiles.
Speaker 2: So I got interested in that.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we developed a birth plan that we hadn't autarized and made the hospital sign so that they wouldn't do certain things, and they would do other things like delayed cut of cord, skin on skin touch, don't take the baby out of the room where we don't know what the hell you're doing with her, and things like that, and obviously no shots. So we got to the second the two months into it, it's the end of wellness check and they weighed my daughter like a piece of me. I'm surprised they didn't have a piece of brown paper bag to like, you know, like the butcher's shot does. And the way they were handling and they're like, oh, you know what time it is now, It's like the fuck it is, Like, why would you Why did you think it was the same pediatrition we saw at the hospital. Why do you think that we would change our mind after we went through all that trouble to get that notorization and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I was like, there's there's no way this is going to happen.
Speaker 1: We looked at each other and I was like, you know, we don't have any family out here. My family's in New York, yours is in you know, La. Here we are in San Diego. This system could tear us our family part if they think that we're quote unquote unfit. So let's get the hell out of here. And we moved to the Yuma And that's shortly after that. I started a bunch of research and started sharing what I was learning. It is kind of developed from there, just all kinds of hey, look they're also lying about this. Hey look they're fucking us here, and then just snowballed from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that it's weird even looking back, that that COVID even happened, you know, And I find it laughable when people say that, oh, I'm going to do this when this happens, and it's like, if there was a point where anyone's going to rise up and do anything, it was going to be during COVID. That was one of the craziest life altering events that I've ever seen in my entire life. And in hindsight, it's pretty I just don't think that there's anything that could ever possibly happen from here on out. Now, that was the very humiliate. It was a humiliation ritual, and it was it was obviously humiliation ritual. It was a conditioning and it was just overall just telling how far they'll go and how far we won't go. So I don't think our populations are to condition to be cheap. I don't think we're ever going to do anything crazy. No.
Speaker 1: And you know what's funny is, you know people, I think I think another aspect of this is and I don't believe in the whole voting is you know, determined by the people or anything like that. But imagine if it was Hillary and the same actions were taken, people would have gone ape shit. But because it was Trump and everybody trust him, they had all that propaganda around him, like the QAnon shit and the Joe em stuff, and he's like the savior and this wasn't supposed to happen. He's shake the system down, he's outside of the system. Yet it just constantly bombarding you with that trust the plan, Trust the Plan, even though it looks completely tyrannical and despotic, just it's him.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, it's all partful.
Speaker 3: Well, he was the trojan horse. He was, He's been the trojan horse in the beginning. I knew it after, like, you know, halfway through his first term. I was only you know, I was I was still a young dude. Time. He was the only present I ever voted for, you know, I remember when, Yeah, I only voted for. I only ever voted one time, and it was for him. And you know, it's it's it's pretty clear how it's. It's after like, within a few months of him being in office, seeing how little he was doing, I was like, it's this guy was the trojan horse. And I knew it from the very you know, from that point on, I was like, it's just you know, at that point, I was like, yet, it's all. It's all for show. He's not going to do anything to make a difference. You already knew who the people were. It was. It's the Jews, you know what I mean. Yeah, and uh yeah, I mean shortly after that, you know, and just the first some background. I mean, I'm not just some freaking anti semi you know. I was when I was in the Marine Corps, I went to or I mean, I went to Israel and I got baptized in the Jordan River, and I was depending on joining the IDF. When I got at the rink, worlds like, I want to join the IDF. When I got oh, yeah, yeah, and then I ended up blowing both my knees out. So I blew both my knees out as in a wheelchair for a little while. And then during that period I was in a period of isolation, so I had access to the Internet a lot, so I did a lot of digging, and then just me being the type person I am, I end up connecting dots. I was like, these things aren't heading up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, that means you're a certain type of person.
Speaker 1: Because certain if you already have a set of beliefs, it typically doesn't matter what you see. You'll just figure out a way to deny how what you're seeing, or you'll get mad at the information.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do that.
Speaker 1: That's how they response to a lot of the things that I say, is they get kissed off at rather than seeing if they can verify it or even accepting it, letting it absorb or you know, seep into themselves, they don't. They're straight up shields.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, no one ends up. You know, there's this phenomenon where people, when provided with the evidence contrary to their beliefs, end up solidifying their bleeds. Mark. It just doesn't matter, right, They just end up being believing the lie even more so. Luckily for me that wasn't the case. I ended up going through a period of some ego death because you know, my entire personality was wasard for all and drowing my It was center around my physical performance. And because I lost the ability to basically walk at that point, I was like, well, you know I can't walk, my ego is dying anyway. So I was already in the process of humbling myself.
Speaker 1: So you know, was it like a like a three or fourth story drop or something, because he said both.
Speaker 3: Ye, no, oh, no, I was. I was just at the range. So my left knee was already shot. I was in the Marine Corps. My knees had I blew up my knee for the first time was when I was in high school, and then about the Marine Corps. Knees would bother me quite heavily, and I just thought I was crazy. And then I getting and I got an MRI within a few months getting out, They're like, hey, we need to get eating surgery tomorrow because my patiller tendon was ninety percent torn. My miniscus with had a bucket handled tear. My MCL was torn, and my ACL was gone. So I was like, oh shit, gone, it was gone. It was hanging on by I have an MRI. They had to they had to take my hamstring and use my hamstring to replace my a c L. God yeah, and then I did get a freaking cadaver from my betailler tendon. But anyway, so they did that, and then you know, nine months later to the day and I'm at the range. I'm talking to my buddy. I'm like, hey, bro, watch this. You know, this is before all the prison ship. I'm like, hey, dude, watch this. My knees for the best they ever have in my life. Watch this ship, bro. So I'm at the range. I run in and I bring up my fringer and boom and then well, right when I stop, I got my body arm run all that pressure on my left foot, My my, my, my knee. I just got the surgery on nine months prior that didn't heal correctly, so that one snapped. I was gonna get a I was gonna get a surgery on my right one. So at this point, my right one was already like almost torn completely, so that all that weight transfer from my left one snapping, bringing that weight transfer to my right at that right angle, snap that one too. So I hit the ground and I'm like fuck. I'm like, I'm like here, I'm punching. I throw my pistol away from me. I'm playing in the ground. I'm like fuck. And my buddy comes up. He's like, so I messed around, dude. I look at him. I'm like, I just tore both of my butteller tendants and uh. He ended up carrying me to my van. I get my van, I'm like sitting there. Door closes. I start crying right because I know what's about to happen. I'm like, I'm about to be in a fucking wheelchair for a long time. I'm like, I just got done fucking doing this shit. I'm like, I'm I had a lot of shit going on in my life. I was like, this is fucking terrible. So I start crying. My fan So yeah, So then I get to the freaking hospital. The lady is I'm getting X Ray. She's like, you didn't tear both your pateller tendons that I've never seen that before. It was probably it's probably an MCL tear. I look at her, I'm like, I tore both my parteller tendants. And then she got get out of freaking X ray and I'm in the room waiting for thirty minutes with my girl. She comes out and she's like, you tore both your pteller tendants. I was like, fuck it. So, you know, luckily my surgeon wasn't back in town for the two weeks, so I had to wait sixteen days to get a surgery with both my both my uh knees sucked up into my hip because that was such an aggressive terror tore my uh anyway, it was a terror terribro. So I was in a wheelchair. I couldn't uh. I had a pee inside of a bucket. My girlfriend would bring the bucket to me, so I'd have to I'd have to go pee inside of a bucket that she brought to me, and I could only pee.
Speaker 1: I seem like a big girl friend sounds like yeah, which not really.
Speaker 3: She was fun, she was, you know, bless her heart, blessed cart I was terrible. I was not the best person. It says something about me to be with her. So nothing against her. Yeah, but uh so you know anyway, so she did, but she did, she did pull the bucket for me. So that's something we said.
Speaker 1: About that, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So so yeah, I was in that. Uh, I was in the process of ego death. So during that process, it was that that information got presented to me at the right time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here there's a saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know who said it or if it's just one of those things that floats in the ether, but they say a book finds you when you when you need it the most, or a book will find you when you're more most ready for it act And.
Speaker 3: There's something beautiful about life as we can attribute whatever meaning we'd like to whatever instances there are. So I don't know if you know about Albert Albert came You and absurdism, but you know, it's like the it's like basically nihilism, but with a more positive twist. You know, I'd recommend reading some of his work if you haven't, but he's a French philosopher from the early nineteen hundreds anyway, So yeah, you know, it's your choice. How things white things happen. Basically, Albert what Albert camu c A m u s. All right, yeah, if you anyone watching this, how many live viewers do we have?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see, I'll go over to the rumble here. Well, actually, let's pull up the FTJ one. Let's see what they have over here. I got I'm hearing an echo of something that's Oh, I like, hold on, what the hell? It's the wrong it's the wrong one. Hold on the back out of it. It was a decoy. I refresh this. There we go. All right, we've got the win in the chat over here, but we've got about thirty over on.
Speaker 3: Hey that they look at we're famous.
Speaker 1: Let's see rumble here, rumble, We've got just nineteen at the moment. I don't know what it's out on YouTube. I haven't checked it yet.
Speaker 3: In good numbers.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean when when it when it actually builds up, like you'll see like fifteen hundred rumble for a total of total views before people move on to the next video.
Speaker 3: I was anywhere between three.
Speaker 1: Hundred on YouTube and then FDJ. They're kind of like live stream of people. So if there's not something else going on on that channel. Then they're pretty much watching it while it's a live So I'm just it'll just be amount of time before more people come in. I think actually it was, I say twenty was like twelve.
Speaker 3: I don't know, heyan regardless, I was just too conversation with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be. Yeah, it is fun.
Speaker 1: And let me just go ahead, And I want to go ahead and pull this up to because this is I've I've been sharing some of your videos, uh that I find hilarious, but I also like the one that you just recently put up that we kind of went over about the camera. But this is SETH Done and so it's underscore SETH Done, d U n N underscore, And we've been we've been laughing together with this. I mean, there's some really freaking hysterical stuff that you put out here. And when you call them retards and then you called yourself retaud, I was like, no, that's pretty much people are retards.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, we are for sure, but like, uh.
Speaker 1: It's what, like what what do you think the biggest issue here is that you know or what would you where would you like to start?
Speaker 2: Women being mentally ill, men being weak or people together and retarded.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's you know. I don't know if you've ever watched, uh, if you ever watched Team America. Have you ever seen that? What is it called Team America? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah America? You know, pussy these assholes and dicks, you know, yeah, this world, you know, you know, dick's fuck pussy's. You know, dicks fuck assholes and sometimes pussies get shit all over them or something like that. But no, I think that we're all fucking uh. I think that this human condition is that of just weakness, man. I think that, uh, the human condition is that of just naturally gravitating towards the path at least resistance and the path that makes us feel the best. And there's people out there, unfortunately, who've been around for thousands of years and you know, the seat of Satan, you know, or just in general, people who whatever, We'll just say, there's evil actors out there who will take advantage of people and are retarded innate nature. And I think that's a fucking issue. But yeah, I think that just the lack of self awareness. Bro, how easy our lives are, how easy it is for us just to totally escape reality and be involved in our fucking phones, which you know I'm not helping with because people I'm helping the whole fucking beast consume people's life energy. But you know, try to try to bring people the truth. But I'd say that's the hardest thing that that's the biggest issue plaguing our people today is just a lack of truth.
Speaker 1: Right, I get that, And you know the whole thing that there's there's a catchtwight too, or maybe a different way of looking at the whole thing with the social media or contributing to content that will then make somebody be distracted. It's what you're in your content. Does it shake your tree? Does it wake you up to something, does it make you does it inspire you to think for yourself or whatever the case is. Does it do something positive? Does it does it stop you from looking at all the other crap that you would look at for the next three hours of your day, because then now you're on a mission. I want to find that book, what was that guy talking about or something like that, or yeah, you know, I should go to the jim or anything that you can put a positive message out. And the very thing that you know, somebody's gonna be looking at anyway. And I think that's okay because in that sense, you're you're only going where you know, the people are.
Speaker 2: You're going to the waters here, they're going to be drinking from it.
Speaker 1: You may as well have your presence there because they're already there. You don't have to try to convince them to come see you over here, you know. And so in a in a way, it's it's smart to be in places that people would be looking anyway, absolutely.
Speaker 3: You know. And you know, that's one of the reason why I think Jesus probably popped up in the same race of people that he popped up in was because you know, uh, probably they probably need the most help. But you know, so you.
Speaker 1: Have a yeah, you know, yeah, but the last chance guys, last call.
Speaker 3: You know, and so yeah, I mean I've tried to you know, there's one. So I've tried to be so much strategic at least where you know, because a lot of people end up just getting this echo chamber of people. They end up starting their content being obvious with what they're preaching, and the end just having people who already believe what they believe watching their content. So I've tried to at least in the very beginning, when I tried to amass you know, at least one hundred thousand followers before I started injecting some you know, some actual truth bombs. You know, in the beginning, you'd be like, you know, here there, here, there, I'd post my stories because I didn't want to end up getting that. I didn't want to end up just screaming into the void, you know, or just end up having my audience be an echo chamber of people who already believe what I believe. I want to be able to attract people who just.
Speaker 1: That makes you didn't let people know what you were, what was your you know, your deep thoughts until they followed you for some of the reason that way you were able to reach them. That that's an important thing. That's a a good tactic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you can kind of plan that, plan that for a little bit for a hot minute, because I mean, that's I I really don't want to do this for money. I mean, money would be nice. I definitely want to be a millionaire in the next you know, however many years, which is definitely possible.
Speaker 1: Different products if you have the audience already looking at you, you know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And it's been a battle with myself to be able to rationalize getting money from this because I feel like money taints everything. And I've been I try. I want to be very careful for not to take me, you know what I mean, still keep the message pure.
Speaker 1: So howlow your legs these days, Like are you able to go to the gym? Your squats probably don't be able to.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean I can squat about five hundred pounds, but in my knees, yeah, I mean I still have a I just went to the I went. I mean, I just got I've been used. I've been paying my whole life. Brother. So I went to the doctor a few months ago and they did a cat skin on my kne or mrim my knee, and I still have a like a twenty percent terror my left the teller ten still. So it's still freaking hurt, bro. But that's just life.
Speaker 1: Is that one of those things that just doesn't ever completely heal or.
Speaker 3: It's it's I just not by the nature of how hard I push myself. I just they're just gonna keep getting torn.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that it wasn't like a high impact. It was just more of a pressure and twist, Isn't it always the way? That's how it goes with my back because I don't have the experience with my knees as much.
Speaker 3: But it's always dumb shit, bro. It's always like you're like, oh, I'm gonna go grab some fucking marshmallows off the ground. I tore my labor. I don't know, you know what I mean. It's never like you never like doing anything cool. When you tear something, it's always very anti climactic.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking maybe, uh, like, you probably burn through a lot of nutrients to the minerals and stuff like that, so it's probably important to get more in you because things that have anything to do with the lasting in your body, like it requires a lot of copper, like the mineral copper, the type that you can absorb, so that way help for things like terrors and stuff like that too.
Speaker 3: I'm not I just I just steal copper wire, so I think I probably absorb it for my skin dermally.
Speaker 2: You still cover are.
Speaker 3: That's why I fund my stupid That's how I put my uh anti said semitism online.
Speaker 1: So when I was doing the leg press I think before I had the hernia, it's up to six oh seven. But five hundred isn't a joke either, because after I have the surgery, I was really really low this I mean, I'm not talking about squad I'm talking about just a lake press. The lea press, you kind of have the benefit of being able to push back against something. So it was I think you can do more that way than if you're doing a squad because then inoved it.
Speaker 3: I fucked myself up more on leg press than anything else. So really, oh yeah, bro, because with leg press you get this false sense it's really easy to disengage very critical body parts, you know what I mean, Like you can leave your core lacking, you can rely on that back press. I'm pressing that in your arm. It's for me. I just noticed, like when I actually have a fucking bar on my back, I'm a little more cautious. But if I'm actually sitting on a leg press, I'm like a just horsecock this way, So I just freaking I'll fucking hurt my back for three months, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the hernia that I got from it wasn't too fun.
Speaker 2: I get there was two things ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah sounds Italian, Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rap by my legs. It was.
Speaker 1: It was stuck and I had to go. It was like stuck in my pelvic bone. So I had to go get a surgery like immediately, so that I didn't have to wear a bag on my the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: To take in your butt at all? Did they go didn't have to go on your butt?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's like a bunch of weird like robotic decisions around. I looked like I had five belly buttons when I was done. But it was it was slow doing anything. Like you couldn't even push the pee or sneeze after that for like about four weeks, so you just.
Speaker 2: Just stand there and wait until it's ready to come out.
Speaker 3: How was I feel like sex wasn't really possible?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not for a little while.
Speaker 3: No. Yeah, that's a hard piece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is what it is. Though, it's better than being a you know, having a part of your colon dying. That's not good.
Speaker 3: What do you do now? Well, I mean for workouts? What are you hitting the gym pretty hard?
Speaker 2: I do I have a butt?
Speaker 1: You made a you made a video about this, actually, I think so it's kind of funny though, But I've got had a home gym. But yeah, I have the lap pole down machine in one thing, and it's kind of got that stupid thing for flex.
Speaker 2: No, it's actual weights. It's an older one.
Speaker 3: You look like a bowflex guy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a bow flex guy. And then I have I have a elliptical in the other room that I do four miles on every day at maps endurance or whatever resistance.
Speaker 2: And then I have.
Speaker 1: A an incline bench outside, but it has a squat rack in the back. So I just bought a squap a squad bar like a month ago, and I got a bunch of weights for that. That was the only when I had that was universal. I have the stupid skinny ones. For the other ones, it wasn't compatible, so I had to get more weights. And then I have an incline bench in the bedroom with a bunch of dumbbells. And I just worked out today actually doing a lot of hanging. So I lay, I lay my stomach on it inclined and I do like the spider curls and you know, shoulders and stuff like that. I did something my chest the other.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for a trainer. This is you guy, right all right?
Speaker 2: You hear that? Everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me know.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, if you're watching this, dude, you guys don't want to be fat and lazy anymore. Okay, hitting me up? You guys on my Instagram? Got fat lazy pieces of ship and you want someone to yell at you? Hey, yeah, well I'll yell at you for free. Actually, I love it.
Speaker 2: I can do it or you can do it.
Speaker 1: I think we should give somebody, give these guys a sample of what you do on your Instagram. So do you want me to pop it open and you tell me where to scroll?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 2: Or do you want to do it.
Speaker 1: From your All right, let's do it. And I just got to make sure that I do it so that it doesn't sometimes it's weird where it doesn't change the I feel like.
Speaker 3: If I picked my own video, that's going to be a little bit like, you know, that's a little too far. I feel like you got to pick it.
Speaker 2: All right? Is this is this the talk about one?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? This one? This one is pretty important so funny.
Speaker 3: I think hey, for all.
Speaker 5: You rechards, we think boycotting a specific company is going to do anything. You're stupid black rock band in Front Street owned ninety six sad that the companies in the.
Speaker 3: Entire fucking world.
Speaker 5: What makes you think boycotting Taco Bella is gonna do anything?
Speaker 3: You are an idiot.
Speaker 5: Israel just bought TikTok. But all you stupid boomers who think that boycotting Taco Bella is gonna do anything, are still gonna go on TikTok and Facebook and Instagram all owned by Jews. You'll use your phone and electronics that are created by slave labor and child labor by companies that are ran by literal demons. You guys are genuinely dumb people. Hey, for all you retards.
Speaker 3: All right, so people said, well, just retarts. I kind of hear an echo, But yeah, that went over a lot of retarts right now, Hold, that's good. Now, it's good.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: It was when that's freaking that freaking incident, mirror of fucking the ether was open. But so you know, when a lot of people watch that, they're like, oh, but you're using a phone. It's like, that's not my point. The point is what most people got it. But there's some fucking idiots in the comments. You know, bless their heart, but you know a lot of people don't realize because they're sitting here like people are just I mean, people are just fucking fat man. People are lazy, people have no sense of hurt. People are just freaking useless. Bro, Most people are useless. And that's okay, that's okay, that's just how it is. I'm not judging them, however, So the thing is people will literally be like, oh, I'm not gonna like, I'm not gonna go buy Taco Bell. Oh I'm not buying Taco Bell. I'm really changing the world. I'm really helping people out. I'm really making a difference because I'm not going to get into contracts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the the detached, passive, aggressive way of doing something to where you still don't really have to engage in anything or have any contact with human beings.
Speaker 2: Look at me, go, yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Just just all these freaking these kids who like, I don't know, dude, who they're They're not the equivalent of like the mother who just never criticizes the child, tells them that everything they're doing is great. And these people want to sit here and wallow in their own self righteousness and feel like you're better than other people because they're not going because they're participating in some useless fucking activity like boycotting. It's like, but these are the same people that when they're if they were in a social setting, that if they were asked about their beliefs, they wouldn't They probably not even speak up about it, And if they were to speak up about it, it'd be in such a way that it's so fucking reprehensible and retarded that nobody want to listen, you know what I mean. So people don't understand that there's there's.
Speaker 1: Don't ask some questions. Let them go on their monologue, because if you ask the questions, you're going to throw them all off, because then they'll they'll realize the self awareness that they don't know what they're talking about. They just heard this someplace else. They can't sit in details. They're just parroting. You know, most opinions aren't their own opinions.
Speaker 3: Exactly, well, mostly exactly right, exactly. Most people are just freaking machines. So, but these people are also lack of such self awareness where they won't be able to to to be able to construct what they say in a way that is palatable to other people, So they're not actually trying to make a difference, they're just trying to get their voice out. It's just all this fucking people are just so not self aware, man. So if they do get their message out, like I said, it's in a way that they're getting their messageut to people who already believe them who who who were Either that or they're getting their message out in a way that's just not well constructed, you know what I mean, it's just an easy way out. So anyways, that's kind of what that that that video is. It's like all these just stupid people who are just useless, who just want to feel like they're doing something, but really aren't, you know what I mean. And that's unfortunately most people.
Speaker 1: Well I'm gonna say this right now. Comprehension wise, intellect wise, you're definitely far from retarded.
Speaker 2: You're actually quite intelligent.
Speaker 1: It's just our common sense we overthink things probably, but also you know, we also probably think that our lucks probably go okay, we could probably take a couple of two treth chances, and that's probably when we see the fault of our ways, when you know, when it all comes down to that. But let me go see if I can grab another one, because these are hilarious and I don't nurse. I might good it goes now, let me know if it doesn't change when I flipp because I'm trying to trying to make us it doesn't screw up here. I don't know. I haven't gone I've actually been pretty far down this.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll pick one, this one that went viral recently. Come down a little bit. Yeah, there is the one that the day I went to most of those who went to jail so could down more with the big opinions? That one not how to goring that one? Hilarious? So to the right, Oh, okay this guy and up up one more? Okay, okay, random big guy opinions.
Speaker 2: Can you hear it?
Speaker 3: All right? Yeah? I got it. Racism is hilarious and a totally valid response if somebody's being a prick. Fascism is cool. All my niggas are fascist. If you're a girl and your weight starts with a two, hell if it starts with the one, you should probably cut it back a bit. Politics are retarded. There really is only one solution to our problems. Porn is gay. Treat others how you would like to be treated well. I would like to be treated like a man, and most of these guys out here want to be treated like women. India should not have access to the internet. If you believe in space and dinosaurs, you are retarded. Dinosaurs were invented by Big Chicken to sell more Dino nuggies. Face was invented by Big Dweeb to sell more atheism. The only appropriate response to somebody asking you if you've served or not is yeah, how about you serve these notts? You should judge people solely off of their appearance. I don't know if you guys knew this, but the Goodwill is a really good place to find used underwear. They all smell pretty good. That's really good. N word random big guy opinions. That's why. Hey, that guy's funny, Yes he is. But yeah, so that's just like fucking my solid contest. Just more along lines, just random random ship dude.
Speaker 1: The things that you do stuff is hilarious too, though. Let's let's get little more of those, isn't it. I think this one's a pretty decent one. Yeah, yeah, over there it goes.
Speaker 3: Today we're doing snacks from Costco. I noticed my last Muckbang got a lot of female attention, so I've covered my nipples. Biggest red flags for guys and girls. Number one isn't white. Sorry guys doesn't go to the gym. Big red flag for a girl though, is if she does go to the gym. What the fuck you going to the gym for? You just work out at home. And if you're a girl and you do go to the gym, you better be wearing a fucking burka, not an oversized T shirt and a fucking thong. Oh, I put on makeup and I wear a thong to the gym for myself. Yeah, you're about to be in a relationship with your fucking self too. This is just so fad. Red flag for a guy as if he doesn't leave the house. For a girl, if she does leave the house, if her hobbies include anything other than thinking about you, she's for the streets. Those are else are really good. Hostco has the best snacks. It'd be really nice if they started selling extra small condoms. I would never have to go anywhere else. If you've never heard him be racist, he's a pussy. Ladies, you should not be with a guy who watches porn. Guys You should not be with a girl who reads smut novels, no exception. If she's a nurse, red flag, the biggest red flag in the world. If he was in the military, or if he's a firefighter or a cop, or if he goes to college, he's gonna cheat on you. Drink water right now. Fitness accounts in general, no opposite sex friends ever. If a guy has friends that are all girls, he's a pussy. Guys don't like him for a reason. If a girl has guy friends, she's gonna cheat on you, and she only has them because she likes the validation. That's a fact. ASMR. Your single mom brought home a friend from the bar. Plant based pickle chips. I hope they're fucking plant based? What else want it be based on? It's a cucumber. Are they plant based or are they literally just a fucking plant. If a guy or girl is still in contact with any of their exes, If a guy's not anti Semitic, you're with a girl. A girl's beliefs don't really matter so much because if she likes you enough, she's gonna adopt your beliefs anyway. Late July chips get some sauce on these bat leries. Bro, she makes you want to start another crusade. Dude, Oiko's triple zero yogurt. It's like tabani, but with more cancer. If you use a spoon, you're gay. Got a little excited there, you see that, Hope, excuse me some of my chin No homo. Just a friendly reminder that the majority of people that Israel has killed has been women and children, that they were okay with a twenty to one civilian hostile kill ratio and even more depending on target value. The Tamu teaches that it is okay to lie to non Jews, so never take their word for anything. Try this next time you're out at the bar and you're drinking, find somebody who's clearly Jewish and tell them that you too are Jewish. Watch how differently they talk to you. Hello, retard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Rob would have something to say about that one.
Speaker 1: That last. Yeah.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine who comes on the show every once in a while, he's.
Speaker 1: It's got a lot of insight as to their behavior, and so does so does Stefan, who kind of basically lived all around them before. There is definitely it's not just you know third party or you know, far removed from the situation, assumptions about how they act. It's one hundred percent accurate, and it's it's it's like more than a stereotype.
Speaker 2: It fits too well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's hilarious. Yeah, And stereotypes aren't are usually earned, you know what I mean. There's usually always in truth to him, Karen. He usually Karen's are complaining this one's being nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that she always makes one of the name.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of I'm I feel bad for you, not like I'm not saying you're a bad person, but I don't know what parents or parents are like, I'm gonna name this kid Karen, You're a nice person. But so yeah, I did that a couple of times when they drank. I just found a guy who's obviously Jewish and I drank and I just kind of talked to him, like what's up, dude, Just you know, I'm like, hey, what's up. I'm Jewish and you guys are oh, And then he just the tone that they talk to and it's completely different. He like, yeah, you just start talking and go away and stuff like that, and they'll just join and you're like yeah, wow, man, real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, I I have a friend who isn't religious, but he claims to be one. As if it's like an ethnicity. I don't even know if it's if that would go that far with it, but.
Speaker 3: Well with Judaism, Yeah, yeah, being Jewish is absolutely and ethnicity.
Speaker 1: Do you I mean, but do you really think that's true or do you think it's more of like a like a religious cult thing that's been going on forever.
Speaker 3: But that's the that's the thing is it's both at the same time, right, they worship themselves. So you have Judaism, which is it's the only religion that it's Judaism, like imagine if it was Caucasianism. Imagine if there was religion called Caucasianism. Where the thing is, Jews believe their entire religion is ethnocentric. They believe that they are the center of the world. They believe that they are God, God's chosen people. Even the people who aren't Jewish religious wise, are still brought up from a very early age and taught school that they are God's chosen people. Yeah, they're still told that. I mean, there's there's no separation between it and anyway, I've a I can talk.
Speaker 1: On that for a hot minute, but yeah, I mean, I've been reading a lot of books about it for a long time. But to me, it's almost part of their deception because of who publishes this ship and what information they want out, because it seems like other people are piggybacking off of this thing because it's a good shield for doing wicked evil ship behind because then you can't criticize it. How long ago was it an ethnicity? And how long ago did it become a hodgepodge off whoever wanted to hide behind a shield.
Speaker 3: It's always been an ethnicity, right because Jews Jews, right, It's it's always been ethnicity. You can't being Jewish is being Jewish, but you know it's and it's been a religion for as long as you know.
Speaker 1: But I can't convert into Italianism.
Speaker 3: No, but you can convert to Judaism.
Speaker 1: They don't really let they don't really consider you one of them any you do the first to be to be burned for the for the sacrifice of that, they'll they'll.
Speaker 3: They'll let you serve them and ship like that. They'll kind of let you in the club to give them some like a like what's the do you know? Funny enough? You know? Do you know? Do you know how much? Do you know when they pay Judas to betray Jesus? It was thirty gold pieces, thirty.
Speaker 1: Silver pieces, yes, pieces of silver.
Speaker 3: Do you know how much nowadays? Seven thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You know? Do you know how much they're paying people to to make posts pop uh pro Israel posts?
Speaker 1: Seven thousand dollars? It's weird.
Speaker 3: They've always been pretty cheap, haven't they.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean for a post, it's not bad at all. It's the it's you, it's you utilizing the work that you put. Well. Then again, things work because when people get super huge on the internet, it's sometimes it's real, but in reality, I let's put this way, they control the flow of information whatever. People over use the word algorithms so much because they don't think they really know what that means. But if you if you're not supporting an agenda, you're not prioritized with any type of you know, rec commendation. You're not going to get anywhere unless somebody is promoting and pushing you and prodding you along to be at the top. Because you're a good spokesman for them, regardless if you're aware of that or not. But then they might then might come to the offers to say, well, here you got to just like if you were doing advertisming here you got to say this, but you can't say that, you know.
Speaker 3: To an extent, Yes, so there are there is, there is something to be said about people who just like people like to watch content that people like to watch. I mean, I know personally people who have hundreds of thousands of followers who've gotten reached out to you by Israel and saying that you know, you've gotten reached out by them, and they've denied them, and you know they still have somewhat pretty decail.
Speaker 1: So I'm not seeing that that has been But finding people, there's millions upon millions upon millions of channels, especially on YouTube, probably more than that. Who goes where? And how do people find you? Because sometimes even just doing the search, you know that the keyword search isn't enough. So if you start with zero, you're not going to be prioritized based on popularity as it is, So it's kind of a catch twenty two sis them of how do you how do you overcome that, Hey, tell all your friends to follow me, and so that's not how it works. There's something else going on there that makes people get to a certain point.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I mean, like I said, there is if you have honestly, if you have genuinely good fucking content, people will watch you. Right, So people, if your content is good, you will get a lot of followers. I mean that's a rule, right, But there is a point where if your content is really good but it is calling out certain people, they will they will freaking out. They'll definitely put a damper on it for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me see what's going on on YouTube real click. I found that there is the.
Speaker 3: Best good general rule kind of what I use for my content is would somebody send this to somebody else? If somebody would send this to somebody else, I'll post it. And that's pretty much. That's. One of the best ways to get your following up is from It's basically referral. You think about like a referral based system. Shares is a referral. A share on a content is a referral. So if you can get people to refer you to other people, go and me ledge and yet went high school with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, I mean I get that.
Speaker 1: Speaking on that topic, though, especially with this topic where it gets uh, it gets pretty deep in nitty gritty.
Speaker 3: What have you?
Speaker 1: Uh? What are you seeing as far as the threats that all of us are facing with you want to go go from the direction of data centers or AI or I mean, this is all Jewish and nature, this is all wave, this is all Saturn cult. If you want to get deep down into what you know Judaism came from, especially with the Teflon and the freaking even Mecca with their Black Cube. It's all it's like three Abrahamic religions, three flavors of Saturn cult. Where where do you think that things are headed? Consolidation is occurring, paramounts being was purchased. Hulu and Disney are one of the same now, and you've got a president who's the silver crown King of the Torah, you know, and he's he was Shabbad in twenty seventeen. I don't see anybody that is putting up any type of resistance. And someone said before, well a good militia wouldn't I said, well, a good militia would have probably done something about COVID, you know, so anybody.
Speaker 3: Who brings up a militia is a faggot. Okay, nobody, None of those guys who are none of those guys who were bringing who were like anybody excuse my French, like all those people who were talking about like, oh, we got to do this, like I mean a militia. Let's say all those guys are faggets. Dude, Like, none of those guys are going to do anything. You know, nobody bright either, yea, yeah, nobody, nobody. Nobody who's gonna do shit is talking to other people about the ship they're gonna do. Okay, number one and then number two, we are just look at let's let's look at history. Let's look at the Bible. What ends up happening? That's the Bible. If you don't believe it on a religious aspect, it's a great source for genealogy. It's a great source for historical events. Has been proven that, right, So what do you have? You end up having a uh civiliation. Civilization grows and then God or whatever you want to say, strikes it down till there's a remnant. That remnant grows, becomes dysgenet becomes in tropic and then it just you know, like the Tower of Babble, you know, like a phoenix, blah blah blah, it gets destroyed. Death, rebirth, death, rebirth. I think we're approaching that death stage. And I don't think that death stage is Some people think it might be, you know, the final go around, but I don't think that there's going to be anything. AI is not anything to fear, really, I mean, it's already the government aar AI is already AI. AI is retarded. The only thing that they're going to really use it for, which is what which is what Polunteer used it for in Europe to crush the far right, and Whatolunteer and those guys are using in Israel, and what they're doing with AI is they're using AI to create target lists based on different priorities. They give them different prompts, and they'll set different different risk parameters, and if they want, they have automated systems that they will ship basically have fucking sky Net in a sense, a low grade Skynet like the movies. They'll send these drones, they'll send these missiles to these AI designated targets based on different risk parameters. How many civilians are you willing to kill. Is this a high value target? We're willing to risk twenty civillions dead cool, thirty civilians dead cool. The minimum they do is twenty that's a very high value target. One hundred civilions, two hundreds of millions, well level this whole fucking block for that target. And they'll use AI to scour the internet, using ocent, using open source information intell, open source intelligence, as well as different avenues, not open source right through different They have fucking everything, right, they have fucking everything. So they'll just buy messages, private messages these people send to each other. They'll have these people and stay base boom bomb them. And that's what palenteered, and that's what we're doing right now. We're all getting put inside of the freaking database. We're all getting logged. Okay, we've been doing this has been happening for since Facebook came out, you know, yeah, you know lifelog you know, so since since that, it has been coming out, and we're all getting putt in these freaking databases, and we're getting putting these different different, different hit lists. And at a certain point there's gonna be a there's gonna be a time where we're gonna be targeted. You know, I'm not tellingly sure where that is. I'm not saying we're gonna what they're what we should do about it, but that's what's happening. Yeah, anyway, do.
Speaker 1: You see that as being AI directed drone? You think, and it's gonna be poisoned water.
Speaker 3: In a in a municipality, like it's gonna be I mean, dude, they're They've been doing this for a long time, right, They've been feminizing the many, masculinizing the women, feminizing the men. They started in the early nineteen hundreds with the with the with the you know, giving them the right to vote in doctrinate women with television, and doctrinary children with schools. It's all been a very it's all been very deliberate process. You know. They've changed us as a species on purpose. So I think that we're already being targeted. I think that I don't think that we're gonna be like, for instance, in Ukraine right now, Why do you think why do you think these wars in European countries happen, Well, they kill off the young European military age males, you know, so they're just doing that, try to cull off the fighting population. So they're gonna try to do that with the World war. So Israel is going to eventually here soon, I'm guessing within the next three or five years, they're gonna push us into a war with Iran. And then we're gonna go into a war with Iran somehow, Right, something's gonna happen. We're gonna go to war with Iran. There's gonna be another massive world war that starts. They're gonna try to kill off the military age males. And while the military age males are at fighting war, they're gonna try to create more change at home. They're gonna try to keep it. They're gonna doctrinate the women and doctorate the children, and and basically just it's like the slow squeeze, right, It's like they're just going to slowly turn up the temperature on a on a pot of frogs, boil until until we're dead. So I don't think there's gonna be any crazy cate cateclysic. Event I just think they're going to just do these tried and true principles, which is what they've been doing, you know, kill the men who are going to do anything about it, utilize it, utilize our desire for altruism against us, go fight wars for them, make them money, kill us, and doction our women, doctrinate our children, feminize the men. So li maturely until we've become a population of cattle, like they call us. So I think that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So what do you think of this idea? Because we already know, even prior to all these consolidations and people purchasing, you know, TikTok, and that it was already media itself, especially in social media. The Internet itself was in their hands. And I say hands, I sometimes say I dance back and forth between the word jew and ouv because I have people who I can honestly say are really good friends of mine, and I don't want to always them right, and they're not. They're not Jewish religious though, that's so I think that might be the difference is they don't have they weren't brought up to have these thoughts.
Speaker 2: They just say that they're Jewish.
Speaker 1: That's why some people who think it's an ethnicity, I sometimes question that because I think the identity that makes it bad comes from the religion aspect.
Speaker 3: I don't see. Here's the thing is, you even have secular Jews. So look at look at the ADL for instance, you have the Adel, right, you know how like these religious Jews are starting to smash the IDL. They're being like, hey, you're making Israel look bad. Right, So even the secular Jews, Jews who don't believe, who are atheists, all all of them unanisty, whether that be in politics, whether you pull them Israel, doesn't matter their religious affiliation. They're religious or not. Their Jews, they themselves are Jews, Okay. So they for the most part still support the Temple Foundation in Israel and the Temple Foundation one of their they want to build the Third Temple. They support the Warren Gaza. You know, they support free speech laws against anti Semitism. Okay, they support they still support the nation of Israel.
Speaker 2: I mean the people say, oh, yeah, my friend needs bacon. He doesn't do any of that.
Speaker 1: Ship. That's why I'm saying he's the one annoying person I can even point to and say that I'm friends with and we're like really good friends. He owns gun stores. He and my daughter played again.
Speaker 3: Ever, I'm not saying I'm not saying every time his dad.
Speaker 1: Actually works, you know what I mean, like that they're the hardworking people. He was a he's a plumber, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's not it's not the same thing where they refuse to work.
Speaker 1: Like reading two hundred years together with from Alexander Schultzen this and it just shows how many times they were given opportunities, free ship, accommodations, more than they should have been given, and they totally refuse to do anything unless they can get someone else and exploit their labor and their time in order to put you know, to cultivate the land. And that was happening in Russia for a couple hundred years before they decided to, you know, show how all their gratitude for all the freeland that they got by murdering a bunch of Russians in the Bolshevik Revolution that we paid for, but the way so not not we personally, well, I guess maybe tax wise, but not two world wars that would never would have happened if those you know, pieces of shit in that cult didn't plant a federally reserve on our backs. You know that that was the looting of America that's where, and it happened before that, Like I honestly think if you go back to the Civil War, you'll see that that was a partitioning. And you know, they tried a couple of times from you know, the playing the long game distance war between a European country and America in order to force through the banking will upon us. And that didn't work out. So they divided us, had us kill each other. America's dead on both sides, perfect goiam dead on both sides, excellent debt on both sides, punishing the South with the reconstruction, which was a twelve year occupation of the solid buy the Union soldiers. And by that time people will say one thing or another about oh Lincoln free the slaves. He and he imprisoned everybody to the debt system and that was his occupy, that was his job, and then he did it well. And he If you get into like the book called Crimes and Cover It Cover Ups in American Politics by Donald Jeffries, there is a lot of details about those the three main generals and their blood lust.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about Americans.
Speaker 1: On Americans, you would think that they would have hesitation, compassion, They wouldn't burn people's houses down and strip their clothes and take all of their possessions in the middle of the winter and send kids out nake it into the cold.
Speaker 2: But they did that over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: In the South. Well yeah, and I mean it's funny when people say that, Oh, our soldiers wouldn't do this, and our soldiers did. I joined the military to kill you. I joined because I wanted to shoot somebody. If the military would have given me a good enough reason to freaking kill somebody, I would have killed them. Okay, I'm a nineteen year old kid. I'm an eighteen year old kid. I joined because I wanted to go to war. Okay, just like most other guys who joined the military, we didn't go for our country. Don't listen to people who tell you they joined for patriotism. Do you think of fucking When you were eighteen, did you care about anything except coming? You know what I mean? No? Did you you cared about getting some alcohol and and and freaking ejaculating. Dude, you think these kids really are sitting here going about their day with this altruistic, freaking incentive. I am here for my country, No, dude, No, guys are joined the military. There are a small percentage that are truly good men, but small I wasn't. I wasn't one of them, you know what I mean. I was like I'd say I was pretty self aware, but I wasn't a good dude. I would have done some I mean, if if given enough coercion, I'm sure I would have done some pretty things, admittedly, you know. And but the thing is, the military isn't. I'm just getting they'd still do the same shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The National Guard was has been called out on people before war.
Speaker 1: You have in if you don't want to use a civil war as an example, there's the Whiskey Rebellion, Shaes rebellion. Hamilton was marching with twelve thousand soldiers ready to murder anybody he came across in the Appalachians to press to press for attacks. And that's well, I don't know when posse commentatus became something, but that was definitely a breach of it.
Speaker 2: It's not like they don't do this all the time. Like Waco, they used the military.
Speaker 3: The military came to freaking force integration into schools, you know what I mean, help hell uh over thirty percent of the freaking United States military during World War Two thought that Hitler was pretty correct on what he was doing to the Jews, and they were still over their fighting Germany. So you know what I mean, it's.
Speaker 1: You have you seen have you seen Europe of the Last Battle?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, what do you take away?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's a sad it's it's it's sad, right, So Europe the Last Battle. It's a very depressing thing because it really kind of lifts the veil of how things really happened. And it's a and I almost cried a few times during it, man, because you're really just sitting there being like, so many people died for no fucking reason. We're being manipulated, and ignorance really is bliss because when you realize how evil truly does exist and they're the ones who make the rules for us, it's a pretty depressing thing.
Speaker 1: And then people who would have been if we if if America was what we thought it was back then, our natural ally would have been somebody like like the national Socialists who are doing their best to improve the lives of the people.
Speaker 3: And I don't think people wanted to get this sustinction, like, oh, you're Nazis.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So the moment we start talking about this and we start being honest, See, this is one thing that I'm glad that you can do on here. I'm glad you have me on here because you can be honest. Right. Yeah. But people will see hear us talking about this, and then this alarm will go off because we've been conditioned since childhood that So if I call you the devil, which one's worse calling you the devil or calling you Hitler?
Speaker 1: It's the way they made it, right, that's how they make it.
Speaker 3: If I said I love Hitler in public versus I love the Devil, which one's going to aspire more hating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously right.
Speaker 3: The Hitler, the World War Two Hitler. Hitler has been seen as the ultimate evil. World War Two is the foundation of our current worldview.
Speaker 1: The Gestapo when when something bad happens, Oh, they're like Hitler, They're like the Nazis, or like your stuff. They never say they're like the Cheka who actually did kill tens of millions of people and starts tens of millions more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like the Maoists. Yeah, or you like or you're a communist who killed who? They killed? One hundred million freaking they killed sixty million Christians in the twentieth century alone, right, you know, one hundred million people. It was like forty million Christians, one hundred million people total. But but Hitler is bad, It's yeah, Okay, Hitler could be bad. That's not what we're saying. The point is that, you know, it was a war against communism.
Speaker 1: You know, he was at war with these people, right, he didn't want to go to war with astism. Was was was a front against the Bolshevik invasion.
Speaker 3: Fascism is a reactionary ideology. It's it's it's an immune response to an infection. Yeah, so it's it's it's an immune response. So it's not just like it's a reactionary ideology. It's not something that just comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: So I had to started I had sorry, I was, I had started to go down this and then I kind of trailed off into talking about my friend. But like I was first, I was just explained that sometimes I say it wait very just to kind of balance it out. You know, especially listeners here that we're drew. That kind of puts them in the recoil too, but we already know that they had full control of media as as it was, even without these more consolidations. That's just them, you know, you don't you.
Speaker 3: Know how they ended up getting Hollywood. You know how they ended up creating Hollywood, didn't.
Speaker 1: Italian zonned a big piece of that in the in the early days.
Speaker 3: So it was so so it ended up being so you have Thomas Edison who created the film them, right, and then he had all these different patents, well the Jews, and then come the United States stealing his patents and then they fucking were like and then you know they were in New York at the time, right, This is that that's where Hollywood, Like, that's where the center of cinema created started was in Hollywood. I mean, not Holly, It's in New York. Yeah. They stole all of his ship and they fled persecution to California. And then these these very these these these persecuted, horrible people somehow were to come up, were able to come up with hundreds of millions of dollars to create this entire freaking compound where this the media production arm of the United States or the entire Western hemisphere just sprout up out of nowhere from these very persecuted for people. Right, how did that happen? Right? Anyway?
Speaker 1: That is insane. So that is insane. So so my point was to get back to it for the the amount of stuff lately, like I I sometimes do want to call Instagrams and I'll just have a whole list of things that I shared into a group file that I play on the on the show, and it's Rabbi is talking about how much they hate us and their plans for us. Chem's gonna kill America as soon as we make the Jews flee, or they do something to make the Jews flee and blame it on something else, you know, whatever the case may be. All these kabbalistic, idealistic plans and talmudic this is all out there. Meta is showing it on Instagram. It's all over TikTok. At least it was until I don't know if anything's changed with Elison on there or not. But but my point is, if they didn't want us pissed out at them, this ship would have been not even able to be published. You wouldn't even it would have been screened and scanned and processed, and then you would have been already, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, not necessarily because you need blowoff valves else night. Obviously, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it's allowed, That's what I'm saying. It's not like they people always say that we're winning, We've got them there. It's part of the control they're doing it. That's what I'm getting that they want to have this reaction.
Speaker 3: I agree. But here's the thing. Here's the shitty thing that this is the position we get put in, whereas it starts making us confused too, because we're like, fuck, what's a controlled up. It's not a controlled up. That guy's successful. That guy's not successful, because we have this illusion in our mind that they're basically an omnipotent force, right, and we're like, there's no way that this omnipotent force of evil that's been around since basically this since the dawn of time, there's no way that they would possibly lose control. So we see them. Our premise is that they are unstoppable, so we see everything through that lens, you know, I mean, we have it's like planned helplessness, or it's like a learned helplessness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, like mind war.
Speaker 1: If you if you state something like the Michael Laquino thing wasn't like really his were just stated by him. But it's more of a cabalistic or magic thing is to act as if so that other people will accept it that as being real. And if they, if they live as if, then you already have one because you alveray told them that they've been defeated.
Speaker 2: They accepted it even without the war.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't have to you don't have to control reality. You just have to control people's perception of it.
Speaker 1: Right, So sometimes when it comes to the tech and the amount of like you were in the military, you know, we would be retarded to think that we were going to stop anything, even with.
Speaker 2: All of our little pistoles.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh there's the America's armed.
Speaker 1: That's why. That's just the things that people say without thinking all the time is what gets me most of the time.
Speaker 3: But with this, well most people don't and I've realized to most people because thinking is actually quite difficult.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing too. They wouldn't have to be so as far as you're right, I do think that they have the technological advance obviously, so that part I make you know, feel like, Okay, if we sit around and do nothing any much, you know, for much longer, and the data centers are active and they have the kill grid over us, well then it's already checkmate before anybody even started playing the game.
Speaker 3: So well that's it's like, what the right? So what the fuck can we even really do? Well? Right, we have to.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I just think that people really are because you've stated in your videos people are retarded. There's you know how many times like it's to me, it's almost like a greater hell or a torture to see all the things that people don't see and realize that you can't even talk to anybody about it because they get offended or they don't understand that. It's like you're just you're observing reality and they're living in a whole different reality. And to me, that that's that stupidity that makes me feel very alone sometimes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I was having a conversation with my buddy a while ago, who I was it's almost like a it's akin to wandering through a forest, you know what I mean, You're wandering through this landscape and you know, every now and then you get a peak of somebody who else, somebody else, like say yourself or somebody else who's you know, was able to achieve a little bit higher level of awareness, as conceded as that sounds, you know, but somebody who's actually just saying, let's say, woke up from the matrix and an unplugged person, so me just unplugged, whether being their infancy or much further down the line of this journey. You know, you just see that person and it makes you feel less alone sometimes, you know, because usually it does feel like you're wandering through a forest alone. You know.
Speaker 1: It's a good name.
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's how I see it, because it's like you don't really know where the hell you're going to. All you know is it's it's a it's worse, you know. And I can see why a lot of people choose to just be asleep, bro, because it's just like obviously with the movie. I don't want to be a cringe retard and can compare everything to freaking movies. But you know, I get art imitates life for other way around.
Speaker 1: Right, and it's an expression. And and you know, the thing about any type of anything really, any object or any any story, your experiences, your your past experiences are gonna you're gonna you're gonna see something different than the next person, even if it was just a little bit. So it is it is, you know, the interpretation of the art or the story that is going to be slightly different for everybody, and that's what makes it and it just same thing.
Speaker 3: But that that spark of awareness, though, is the most important thing. When you see somebody, like you just see somebody, you can look at their eyes, man, you can look at their rise, you can hear the way they speak and you talked them with in the first few seconds. If they have that I spark of awareness. So I don't I don't really hang out with a whole lot of people. I just because I find frivolous conversation to be a little bit Oh no.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do that. Like I think that's probably why I drank as much as I used to when I was younger, because I would have to be sociable and I was in my I was in my show because I didn't have anything in common with anybody, like I didn't. I watched hockey, that was that was about it in Upstate New York, you know, And I got into the into the New England Patriots for a while, and uh that was about it though, as.
Speaker 3: Far as you got a family now, right, you got a family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, daughter and Rebecca, Yeah, then you got your wife. Yeah, and then and my and my step son lives with us too. He's a sick eighteen no eighteen.
Speaker 3: Hey, and that's you got. You got a bless him, bro, you got you got. You know, your purpose is already for the most part, for Field man, it's a beautiful thing. Good for you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that now I'm doing it any more than more than me. Yeah, but you're younger than me, so that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well still I don't really have excuse, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but I didn't start.
Speaker 1: I didn't start early, you know, like I was having fun being me and being stupid and doing stupid things until about my early thirties.
Speaker 3: So well, you know, that's still a beautiful thing. Man. How hold your hold your daughter nine?
Speaker 1: She's ninety.
Speaker 3: Six. Yeah, oh dude, you look pretty good forty six man. Hell yeah, thanks, I'm talking about due. Yeah, most people did. Most Most people are freaking when they're forty six, bro, they're broken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like I said, I do.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Try to say active rock climbing. If you're ever in this area, man, let's go do some repelling. I will, I will take it.
Speaker 3: I love repelling. Bro I repelled it s yeah, oh yeah, usually I did it from a usually did really shitty situations.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, right right.
Speaker 2: You probably have a gun on the other hand, just.
Speaker 3: On, just on, from helicopters, on the boats and ship. Yeah, it was kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Uh so we kind of brought this up. We're talking about you kind of actually brought this up in a way too. You see the sparking people's eyes, and you kind of know that they're a little bit different. But I know from a religious aspect you might have a different answer on this. But I will say that the word I'm about to use comes from the ancient Greek and maybe some other time we can argue or talk about or discuss the Hellenistic period and where I think the Old Testament actually came from way way way later in history, and that it was in response to Ptolome teaching. These wouldn't even say, weren't called that at the time, but the Saturn called these Jews whatever. A Greek education so at least that group, for the very first time, we're finally literate, and they wrote a history for themselves to try to outdo the Greeks, and that ended up becoming the Old Testament. Now, that would mean that a lot of their stories were probably pulled from Alexandria, which means they're probably Gothic slash Aryan in nature of these people that they then made seit Semitic. So anyway, n n PCs is what people call them now in Greek culture, they call them high licks, and that is akin to a piece of wood. So what that says is there is no spark, there is no soul really, and they don't have the ability. They're like background noise or what a software program will do to make a screen look more full.
Speaker 3: You know. They're vessels without agency. Yeah, they're basically and that's why you know, I mean, I know, so it doesn't sound like you're religious, and I just the stuff you're bringing up, I've looked into it. So I think we could have a pretty good discussion comes to stuff I'm talking about that I'm very interested in that subject. I would never get offended by the way, right, and.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm I'm full for I am one hundred percent of the belief of a benevolent creator.
Speaker 2: But I just happened to you know, be.
Speaker 1: I'm privy to the information that five thousand years ago, which is way back, that Gothic people from the North through came into summer. They had a whole civilization. Like they were, they were turnkey civilization already. They had a concept of a benevolent creator. They introduced baptism, this wasn't and other stuff was Semitic, and the whole monotheism, a concept of God and a creation story. That was all things that they introduced and then were co opted by these people, and now all of a sudden, they're the most ethically moral people, right, and they erased our history in the process.
Speaker 3: Sys I looked into those I've I at least skinned the surface of some of the things you're talking about. It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But so when you're talking about what's the word for wood.
Speaker 1: High lich it's basically like a human piece of wood. Yeah, that's so, there's high lich psychic, but not in the way you think. It's just means somebody who has a spark that if you cultivate it, it can grow into a soul, you know, you have the potential, and then there's the numas that are kind of like if you're looking to cross you know, uh, definitions here into different genres. It would be like a body SOTFA, they've already reached the pinnacle. They're pretty aware, and they stay in this charmetic prison or whatever they want to call it in order to try to help other souls on board, you know, try to pull them onto the life raft. So they're here very aware of how crazy things they are and how messed up shit is in the true nature of things, but they're here to try to help the people who are in the middle position, you know, to try to guide them.
Speaker 3: So I do think that there is It's that's interesting because I mean I haven't really dug into that. I've I've heard of that that well. I mean there's different types of philosophies and teachings that kind of lend creedence to I mean, it's not like these ideas come out of nowhere, right, People who are aware kind of coming to these conclusions regardless when we're the other you know. But and we're definitely not more aware than people were three thousand years ago or two thousand years ago. We're definitely not smarter.
Speaker 1: So and I think there's a cynical pattern of of of humanity. No, it's not linear like they want us to believe. I think we've everything before and run around to.
Speaker 3: Go as above so below man, everything's a cycling so there's always rotation. Man. So the the thing with that is I wasn't gonna say, oh yeah, So I do think that they're just just honestly just from jerving people. I think that there is a genetic element to awareness, and I think that awareness is as a is, just an ability to step outside oneself. And I think that there is an IQ element to it as well, because to be able to contemplate, to be able to actually think right what people think is thinking is and really thinking what thinking is is to be able to step outside of yourself and to be able to observe a conversation taking place. In that conversation, you have to create this almost like a goal and right, you have to create this. You have to be able to argue from two points of view, which is these two opposing points of view. These you have to create that argument that that friction right, this point of view this point of view, and they have to be able to basically battle it out, and you have to have you observing it, and then that has to come to a conclusion. And then you have to be able to do that with all of the cognitive distance in your mind to be able to create an environment where you can actually be truthful and aware, right, And that requires at least I don't know if that makes sense to you, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you can always impose your own will on things by accident, if you're if you're doing if you're too engaged into the thing, where now you become the universe of that rather than letting it develop on its own. And that's kind of like how writers work. It's like they they can enforce the characters to do what they want, or they can write a story in however way the characters develop is how it goes from there. So it's kind of out of their hands. They created the characters, but now they're kind of with all of their attributes. Well they would they really act that way in that situation or would they act this way? Well, then we have to rewrite this because it has to be more realistic, you know, and.
Speaker 3: It requires a certain level of intelligence right that some people are not bestowed on at birth. Yeah, it takes honesty, and I think there and they found that honesty and IQ are pretty closely related. Being able to be honest is pretty closely related to IQ. The higher the IQ of the IQ the person has, the more able to be, the more they are, more honest they are, I have reasonedly actually just looked at a study a week ago or so, I mentioned the thing.
Speaker 1: So what does that make the scanning the scamming Jews who call other Jews files or feels if they're if they're playing the straight and narrow.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing is they are capable of honesty. Used aren't honest with us because they're taught to light to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the law of the Stranger. That's that's interesting too, because when you think about the most moral people and Moses and all that, But people don't realize is that was a stipulation. It was that was so that the Jews didn't rip each other apart. But if you were passing by their territory though at that ten commands did not apply to you.
Speaker 3: Ye rules for thee but not for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do that awful lot.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people do. But yeah, oh okay, I was just thinking about some But what's the next topic?
Speaker 1: All right? So when getting into that, then how much do you do you have any simulation theory ideas in your head that you know, this is a test or whatever that that may be, Uh what that might imply?
Speaker 3: So I think that when when people say it's a simulation, that implies that there's a career intelligence.
Speaker 1: Design in which makes sense, right, it's just yeah, how will you apply it to simulation? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know exactly. So it's I mean, regardless, we are living in a simulation, but a simulation also implies. Simulation applies, implies a something to compare it off of what are we simulating? What is it a simulation of? You know what?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 3: That implies. That's why I think simulation it's a little bit. It's a weird thing to say, like are we in a simulation? What do we simulate? What if we are? You know, what does that make? You know what I'm saying, it's like, what do we simulate? So I think that we're just like, regardless we have an intelligent designer. I think that regardless, we live in a world that was programmed by a creator, and I think that we aren't necessarily simulating anything, but I think that this is a test to see the people who are capable of that awareness, you know, and if we the people who are gifted that awareness, the ability to actually see truth, if we are willing to seek it, you know what I mean, if we're willing to to choose that over the flag. Yes, you know, I think that that is. And that's it's it says in the Bible, you know, you know, regardless, you can see the Bible whatever, right, it's it's the intentions. It's the ability to be honest that matter most. Because Jesus or God didn't pick the most holy people. He picked people who didn't make excuses for themselves. He picked some people who were very terrible, but they never made excuses. They were entirely honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, okay, let's look at that for a second. You made a good point earlier, and I guess I just recently started thinking about this because for a while it was me just thinking, well, the whole world centers around the place I've never been to. It's not my people, it's not my culture, so therefore it's not my religion. Why I find out where my people, where they came from, and what their beliefs were before this other thing happened.
Speaker 3: Well, they were white, bro, They're way more white than they say. They were freaking the ancient Egyptians. Bro, they look like they look like you, right right right?
Speaker 1: Are you Italian? German?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: I'm personally native. I'm German, uh German, not a time English, Scottish, Irish?
Speaker 1: All right, So you either light on fire or you get a tan. It's one of the two, right, dude, I get freaking dark.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Really, my dad Irish and he turns into a lobster when he gets outside.
Speaker 2: I get dark, but he gets because my mother's full blood of the time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, That's why I saying I look like a black dude.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's right, that's right. That's pay your taxes, so you're getting a little bit lighter. But recently.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: I give you the inward pass, by the way. I can do that, king such as myself, I can give you the in word pass.
Speaker 1: That please. Uh So going back to the I know I kind of jump around here, but going back to that idea of the highlch do you think and that I do think this, and that's maybe the reason why I brought up the simulation idea, because the idea of a test, but so is everything else. It's all about perspective, and that was actually thinking more like holographic versus.
Speaker 2: But we'll move on from that.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, you have you read the book? Have you read the book Biocentrism?
Speaker 1: I have not, but I haven't listened to a lot of Ken Wheeler from the theorya Appa Fastus saying that it's basically just like saying it's a magnetic field. Because if they're going to tell you that matter is just this little teeny tiny bit, what gives it volume is the magnetic field. So everything would collapse into and of itself if there wasn't a holographic universe.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean yeah, I mean there is so. Well okay, well, I mean so. But if you look at quantum physics, right, you have this the double slit experiment, which basically proves that there is everything exists before it's seen in this superimposed state.
Speaker 1: Right, you should check out to theory Apafastus on his ideas about that what slid experiment though, Okay, Theoria Apafastus now I'm not saying it's going to be different. I'm just saying you should check it out.
Speaker 3: I'm interested to hear it continue.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, yeah, no, no, So all right, going back to the High Lich and the Newman and the Psychic. I have a strong belief in what makes NPCs. I'm not saying that all of them are just here because they're here. But if you fucking around black magic, if you do harm to children, if you do harm to the innocent, if there is a benefit of the creator, why the hell would he want to still have a tether to you? And why wouldn't he just pull that extension cord out and say you've gone too far and the story you know or you stamped out, you decided through your black magic rituals that you're just you just stamped out your own your own spark. You can say a tether like a string, or you can say that how about you want to look at it? And if you did it to yourself and you've done it for generations, you know what I'm thinking about right now? The oy Vase or the Jews, would they be something like a self aware and PC that has no place else to go. They know they're going to be here again, and therefore they become envious, hateful and want to destroy God's creation and that would be us.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on which ones you're talking about. So if you're talking about the high level that people actually like the Jewish Jewish mystics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean so you look, I mean, I know Zions comes from has comes from the lureing Kabbala and Jacob Frank and all that shit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so, I mean that's an interesting kind of question because.
Speaker 1: When I think of the Jews, I'm more or less these days have have you know, I think of the Saturn cult because I think of what they were and where they came from, and how they've never progressed, so regardless of they even are aware of their origins, that mentality and that energy still flows through it.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean just so okay, So do you know how we talked about beforehand? You said like, oh, you're a different type of person because usually and then I brought up you know, when people are confronted with evidence contrary to the beliefs, they tend to reinforce those beliefs. So when Jesus came down and criticized them, for all the things they were doing wrong. They ended up all the things they've been criticized throughout history bec the beginning of time, all the things that they got criticized about. What do they do to those points of attack? They reinforced them. So they made themselves work. They doubled down on fucking everything, right, because they're God's chosen people. Where God's chose people, you aren't, You're going we are the center of the universe, right, So you attack us in these places, fuck you, We're going to double down on these things.
Speaker 1: So, and I think the idea of chosen people it has more to do with if they were honest, more to do with their black magic, because it wasn't something benevolent that chose them or that they made themselves shows it's a bond or a pack through conjuring gin or dibik into them for their rituals. And that's something that all of all that what was doing before they had a name called Judaism.
Speaker 3: So Ball right, you know, Ball Mullick, go back. It goes back to the you know, even before that, the storm got all all these kind of different things. So Saturn, it all comes like you said, it comes from saturn worship.
Speaker 1: It's the beginning of saturn ty time all that yeah, yeah, sa Saclass all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it comes in comes in many different names, which now they still worship them, you know, and now we still now we still sacrifice so your children in the form of abortion.
Speaker 1: And that chack thing is a little interesting too, the female energy because it's not in a good way that we think of it as everything about them is negative and decay. Uh. The Chakana kind of reverts back to having it be a matriarchal cult and they're like, when they're doing their genuineflection, that's a sexual actor. Say so they're thrusting and all this other stuff, and it's the female energy at the at the wall that's.
Speaker 3: Not really well to start, David, the star of David isn't the star of David. It's fan It's the most fucking obvious thing ever, you know. It says in Revelation three nine, you know, beware of Jews who say are their Jews but are not? But but lie?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So that's where we're at. These these people who claim that their Jews aren't God's chosen people. They're not. They were chosen by the devil. Okay, they're they're the seat of Kine. They're there. Their father is the father of lies, the devil. Jesus called them out too. So you have this basically race of people specifically from Europe, the Ashnanzi Jews, who've hijacked the name of you know, the Jews basically as like a parasitic entity, which is a reason why they've gotten keeped out of one hundred and ten different countries. You know, after a certain points there's an anti fascism, anti body response kicks out the freaking parasite. That's what's happened every time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we need a detox. We need detox from our education, from our finance, everything.
Speaker 3: That's fascism, dude. I mean that's the really, that's the only way you can ever like. I'm not I'm pro fascist, you know, I don't think that the law of how the levers of power organized are I don't think that's important. I think who's in control the levers in power that's what's important.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's that's a stupid argument. That's the liberal argument. It's like, oh well this isn't that and the other thing is Okay, It's like or the status argument, which is more of a libertarian thing. It's about the intent in the wild of that person. If they leave in their people, they're going to do whatever they can, whatever that means, without their hands tied, in order to fight the evil that's harming them.
Speaker 3: But that's why we've been told that there's this lie where diversities are strength melting pot. You absorb a person. A nation's a national identity, So there isn't a nation. There's a land of confusion, right. A country for everybody is for nobody, you know, I mean, it's we're in a land where because what they've taken away from us. So this is the thing, it's rules for thee, but not for me. Then they realize that bloodlines are important, their people are important, Nepotism, all these things that make their them strong. They don't allow us to practice these things because they know what makes it strong.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's like it's like family, tribe, not nation, right, So they destroy the family.
Speaker 3: Reason, that's bad. That's bad, you know what I mean, that's there's a reason why there's a people need to realize there's a reason why every single one of these ideas that were taught there's a reason why they're in our fucking heads. There's a reason, right, So our worldview is not constructed to help us out. Our worldview is constructed to handicap us or to destroy us, to make us easier to control by these people that these people who've been around for two thousand years, you know, Babylon, sumer right, the Sumerian Swindle. I don't know if you've read that book, but I highly recommend reading it. The Sumerian Swindle. It's not something it's something you're probably gonna have to get through other illicit sources, but Sumerian Swindle. It basically talks about how this Jewish family, the original Jewish family, was able to basically take over Babylon and I mean sorry Sumeria, and they created fact, they created fashion and reserve banking, blah blah blah. Anyway, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, so was that pre or post Assyrians? Because I'm pretty sure that they helped the Assyrians get into there and do their thing too, because that's what they did through after they Eroteic, they was there accepted into a kingdom because it seems like that's a Gothic thing to do, or if you're gonna call it European thing to do is to try to accommodate these people now understanding their diabolical nature apparently. Ever, and then so as they erode our country or are just our kingdom, they're already making deal for the next conqueror who wants to come in, and they're going to start the process with them. But at first they're going to open the fucking gates for them like they did with the Visigoths.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And so here's the thing too, is it's the same things happen nowadays. Isn't it weird how history doesn't change. So everything's cyclical, right, there's nothing new under the sun. The more things change, the more they say the same. It's pretty wild. So you have the so we white people, Europeans who grew up in or in general, who grew up in colder environments. Right, what was required in colder environments cooperation, forward planning. And there's a reason why there's an IQ and temperament difference between white people and black people. It's because of the environments that we evolved in. Right, you didn't have to plan for tomorrow in Africa, you didn't have to have to work with the but you could just wander the wilderness. And the biggest strongest retard was the guy who was able to eat, drink and fuck right, you have you have. But if you acted like that when it was gonna snow in September or or in November, you're gonna fucking die because everybod nobody's gonna let you in their freaking village. Right. So you have this these Western or these European peoples who developed in colder climates, who have this innate empathy, right, which is empathy is also tied to higher intelligence. You have empathy, right, and so we feel bad for people, and we need to because that's what's been The people who felt bad for people and who actually felt good, who actually were able to cooperate with people and to feel their emotions and to coexist with other people, those are the people that survived. Well. These motherfuckers people that we're referencing right now, this cold or whatever, they take advantage of that. They take it. They go in these places, Oh look at us, we're poor, looking us for dying. Oh look at us poor us, right, because they're they're very high verbal intelligence, very high verbal like you, and that they try.
Speaker 1: To use something that's a strength and then they're making it into a weakness.
Speaker 3: And that's why they use this against us in the ever war we've ever been into as well. But so they do that, and then once they get in, they're like, hey we have Hey, hey, King, we have this weird thing called money. We have this weird thing called fractional reserve banking. It's basically, do you know, like all the fucking ads is on Instagram systems, Hey, let me freaking I do this all create your systems. It's it's the same fucking scam they've been doing. They go to this freaking king, They're like, hey, we got this freaking hit and run fucking over this freaking you know, launch system. Just press press and go where we can freaking basically create you infant money and power. And the King's like, okay, fucking yeah, let's do it. And then eventually they fucking do it. They do that, The King and these people end up basically Yeah, I mean, it's what you see here, right, introduce fraction reserve banking.
Speaker 1: The king fucking wish master, like you know, I mean, it kind of reminds me of that he's let the gin in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and he's like, hey, we can create money out of nothing, bro. It's called fraction reserve banking, homing. Let's do it. We've been doing this for thousands of years, but we already know what's gonna happen when people boom boom and then people are like, hey, this fucking sucks. Let's kick these people out boom.
Speaker 2: Age Rod Golden exactly.
Speaker 1: Swasso U was the one who lended or loan the money to William of Orange to fight James the Second and that's where you get the Bank of Bank of England from.
Speaker 2: And that's that. That's that's that was a setup.
Speaker 1: It's like, you borrow all you want, the people are going to be responsible for the repayment. So you just enslaved your entire country now and you don't own it anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, people, So it's it's it's not even hard to imagine. That's that's so. This is why you need racism. This is why you need This is why you need racism, bro. This is why you need to judge people. This is why you need tribalism is because it may not fucking be good for you know what, And that fucking sucks when your body. This is the cool thing is as above so below right, this is true. So your body has skin, it has an epidermis, it has antibodies, it has a defense mechanism for different things coming in, and yeah, you know what, some good bacteria gets fucking killed, maybe a lot, and it's kind of fucking sad, you know. But because our body has this response where it kills a lot of shit trying to get into it and it just doesn't let it let it all in, we're allowed to live, you know what I mean. We can fucking live because if we just let everything in, we would fucking die. I mean, but that's that's racism, bro. I mean, your cell, our cells are our body. Like, hey, MRSA, that's a bad cell. Okay, just because it's MRSA doesn't it's a bad cell, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know, sorry, yeah, change change your persona and your and your reputation and come back to us in a couple, you know, fifty years, like, oh geez.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should let in some mersa, you know what I mean? And then fucking he's letting MRSA. And then you just you die. Right, So that's kind of what happens what's happened to us.
Speaker 1: I don't think that people are that's how there. That's how their drugs and their pharmaceuticals work too. It's like it's it's always promotion, promoting the bad literally promoting the bad bacteria in your gut. It's it's almost a direct good action there. It's allowing shit in yourselves that's not supposed to go in there.
Speaker 3: Everything, bro, everything is the same. Everything is the same, no matter if you zoom out to two point five point one point two all the way to one hundred times, it's just all the mechanisms are the same.
Speaker 1: Well, they call it like a fractal right, when you can just keep zooming in and just keeps it going on around forever.
Speaker 3: It's just the same all to a freaking atomic level. You look at the freaking most the smallest, it's friction. Two things pushing against each other, pulling each other. There's always friction, dude. That's the one constant throughout everything, no matter how close to zooming or health for your zoom out, bro, it's friction. It's battle, it's war.
Speaker 1: It's funny how that always seems to represent the diagram of an alternating current motor too, with the with the brushes and this and there're center difficult for Yeah, it's just it's weird. But uh, Mike Garland said, I wish the military, all the military people were mentally like that, like Seth.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I don't know if that'd be the best thing. I appreciate the confidence.
Speaker 1: Thank you, We get shit done.
Speaker 2: You know, people would have a better head on their shoulders.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Uh, I have to get headed out to my daughter's softball game. But we should totally do this again sometime. We just started getting going and different times of the day will be better for you know, influx too. We kind of hit people at a weird time.
Speaker 3: Hey, Like I said, I very much. It's an honor beyond you. Man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy the time? All right, great, so let's do this again. Mike, thank you for your comment.
Speaker 3: And Karen Karen, thank you, Karen, You're my number one fan. I appreciate you, Karen the best. All right, I'll ever forget you.
Speaker 2: We'll definitely, we'll definitely do this again. This would be a lot.
Speaker 1: This is a lot of fun, and remember it's underscore. Seth Dunn, d U n N Underscore On Instagram. You'll find a lot of very entertaining and very correct good advice over there.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, brother Susy, thank you, and we are