Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen in this corner from the University of Colorado, thirty years in the rain, fighting for truth, justice and the American Way.
Speaker 2: Good Man, this is the American Way right on full display.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're just kind of hours away, right from this race being decided.
Speaker 2: It's so close you feel like you could reach out and touch it. And what do we have.
Speaker 3: We got the choice to write, We've got the choice whether to keep our country, keep our country as we've always known it, keep our country as it served the world, or we have a choice to become something very unlike America. And once that happens, who knows if there's a chance to turn back eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number. But I know you know all that, which is why you listen to shows like this, whether you're on the right, which most people the audience are, or whether you're on the left. We appreciate having you here and so many folks who just bounce back and forth right kind of right in the middle. I put my wife in that camp, registered Democrat forever.
Speaker 2: Somebody.
Speaker 3: I think my daughter told me, excuse me, that she recently became unaffiliated. I've got to ask her about that, but she's always kind of bounced back and forth. Like John McCain asked her to host a town hall for him, and she did that even though she was a registered Democrat. So you get all those folks too. And all I'm saying right now is as we are in this absolutely critical phase. So great to be taking this ride with you. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five and something big every day, right like today President Trump comes out and says, okay, there isn't going to be a third debate. Love to hear from you. Do you think he's right or wrong to do that? Does it make him look weak? Does it make him look strong, make him look like a winner, make him look like a loser? Is it going to have any impact on the arc of the race? To get your take on that? Have some fresh Thank you, Kelly, sound normally to be Ryan pulling it, but he claims to have COVID Is that right? So where do you go to get these falsified tasks? You know, whatever you need to take? What's he taking now? A four or five day vacation? But our friend Ryan on the DL today, so kind of like Ferris Bulett, right, just get everybody praying for Ryan and then he can enjoy himself out of the game. All right, here is the latest from President Trump today. He's talking both about, you know, not doing a third debate and then hitting a theme that I think is absolutely perfect.
Speaker 4: But I am angry about Venezuelan gangs taking over.
Speaker 3: An Okay, my bad. I took that in reverse order. Here's how it starts, and then he gets to that messaging you just got a taste of, which I think is man. I think this is right on target.
Speaker 4: There will be no third debate.
Speaker 5: Way.
Speaker 4: The voting has already begun. You got to go out and vote. We gotta vote. We're gonna this is gonna be the most important vote in the history of our country.
Speaker 2: It will be the most important.
Speaker 4: People said that I was angry.
Speaker 2: At the debate, angry, very angry.
Speaker 4: And yes, I am angry because he allowed twenty one million illgal aliens invading our communities. Many of them are criminals, many are criminals. I'm angry. They said, he's an angry person. No, they're destroying our country. I don't like she's you know, she's smiling, Oh, practice right, did you see it?
Speaker 5: She's like.
Speaker 4: We're talking about a border invasion the likes of which no country has ever suffered. And she's like this, but I am angry about Venezuelan gangs taking over Aurora, Colorado and illegal Haitian So he came in, illegal Haitian migrants taking over a beautiful place. It was so beautiful Springfield, Ohio. I was there. I campaign there a while ago. Springfield, it was so beautiful. Now it's just what a place. Can you imagine? You have this small little community, all of a sudden, you have twenty thousand illegals in your community.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows where they come from.
Speaker 4: I'm angry about young American girls being raped and sodomized and murdered by savage, criminal aliens. I'm angry about rampant inflation destroying our middle class, and the American people are also very angry about that.
Speaker 3: And see, I think this general messaging is right on target that yeah, he's angry, but it's righteous anger, it's justified anger. If you can't get angry at injustice, then you are a waste of breath, You're waste of space, and you sure as hell shouldn't be president of the United States if you cannot get angry at this kind of injustice. So I think that's generally great messaging, and it's a great contrast because on the other hand, you have her even the other night, and she really blew it right because, and I understand, compared to the in the basement expectations for her, for good reason, she exceeded those by a mile, because she was thoroughly protected by ABC.
Speaker 2: But but she blew it.
Speaker 3: Because she had this one opportunity, which is why she started begging for that second debate right away. She had this one opportunity to look the American people in the eye and convince them she's not a phony, convince them she's not a liar, Convince them that she has actually changed these wacko positions of hers and for good reason, and explain why. And she wouldn't even try to do it. And that's how she blew it. So that's why she's begging for a second debate. She missed her opportunity, and she couldn't have delivered on that anyway, because the truth is, she has not changed those positions. It's a lie to say she's changed those positions. So that's why she's begging for a second debate. Now, I know we have great callers and textures who disagree with Man that they think Trump looks weak for not being willing to agree to what would be a third debate. Actually, I think it's exactly the opposite. But I want to hear from those who disagree, and we'll start with eerie Mike. But here's the point. If Trump agrees to this third debate, then she just portrays that is see, he's admitting he lost, He's admitting he lost, he needs a rematch because he lost, And then she would use the specter of the upcoming third debate to distract from the truth about her. Trump would be an idiot to agree to a third debate because then you take up all the oxygen in the room. You want every bit of focus you can get right now on who she really is.
Speaker 2: And you've been blessed with all of this.
Speaker 3: It's on video, all of this stuff on video of her saying incredibly far left stupid things that are going to bury her. So why in the world would Trump want to agree to a third debate and distract from stuff like this.
Speaker 2: And it's a specific phase of life.
Speaker 6: Remember, age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty four?
Speaker 2: They are stupid.
Speaker 6: That is why we put them in dormitories, and they have a resident assistant.
Speaker 2: They make really bad decisions.
Speaker 3: And you got twenty more of these right everything. We got the tape right here, and we played it first. I don't think anybody else is airing it out there of her saying, yeah, she wants taxpayer dollars for sex change operations for illegals in prison. No, don't distract from any of that. So I think he's doing exactly the right thing in this messaging that Yeah, okay, she's so happy over there, because you know what, She's happy we have open borders. She's happy that our elections soon are going to be decided by people who who aren't Americans, right, because.
Speaker 2: That's all Democrat plan.
Speaker 3: Get all these people here and eventually have them be able to vote. She's happy about And you go down through this laundry list, and then Trump says, I'm not happy about this. I'm angry about this. I want to change it. Which of those do you think is the winning message?
Speaker 2: Let's go to Eerie. Mike, you're on the Dan Kapla Show. Welcome.
Speaker 5: Hey, Mike, I agree with you that I think it would be foolish of Trump to debate again, but for a different reason than you think. I think I liken it too. I was playing golf of the colleague the other day and we were playing match play and we're just playing nine holes and I had him shut out by seven, so you haven't ten bucks. And then I gave an opportunity to get his money back on the night, fulle because I was playing really well and I knew it would again beat him again, and I did. And I think that's exactly what she's like. She's thinking, is that beat them like a drum?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And why not do it again? Why not do it again?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of a fighter. Have you ever heard of a fighter who has just won a fight saying he wants a rematch like a big prize fight. Have you ever heard of that or seen it?
Speaker 5: I know you got the email talking points from Trump. That's great, danwer.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 3: Just wave a white flag, Mike, Just wave a white flag and say, Okay, Dan, you have a winning argument.
Speaker 2: I have nothing.
Speaker 5: And I'm telling you a true story that happened just the other day. I wanted another Rema Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump should Donald Trump at this point should take all the focus off of her awful record and who she truly is by agreeing to a third debate, which will then suck up all the attention.
Speaker 2: And I understand why you would want.
Speaker 3: That, because you want Trump to lose, right, I mean, it's it's something my mom told me when I was very young. Never take advice from people who want you to fail. And do you want Trump to fail?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Of course I want Yeah, of course I think he's a danger.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I think his whole strategy when he does a debate is to say something so ridiculous like he did with this evening of the Dogs and the Cats, that everybody gets distracted and says, wait a minute. He couldn't even answer a single policy question when I asked him.
Speaker 2: About uh, he answered a lot of policy questions. Mike called on.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to go anywhere, but we have to hit this hard break. In fact, if you look at the internals of the post debate polling, yeah, you have most people saying, Okay, she had a better debate, But when you then get down to the issues that matter to people, he actually gained on the economy, still has an enormous lead over on immigration, et cetera. Some the issues that matter most, including Warren Peace. You know, I think he was a clear winner, but appreciate those who disagree. So we'll come back to eerie mic. You're on the Dan Kapla show, CBS News talking about Michigan.
Speaker 6: So I talked to twenty voters. Thought one of them was undecided? Wow, not one And headlines come and go. But let me tell you this support for former President Trump is real and resilient. I encountered that everywhere I went, and that's something the Harris campaign knows recognized as the fact in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's in Michigan.
Speaker 3: And a new poll out in Michigan today had Trump upped one in any one poll. Right, you have to take with whatever. But this is part of an overall trend. So on many many, many fronts looking very good.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: Now you will see, I mean CNN this big blaring headline, first post debate poll Harris plus five.
Speaker 2: Holy cow.
Speaker 3: Well, I did a little research and I found out what pole they're talking about. It's the Morning Console poll where she has held a steady plus four lead, even at the same time that the New York Times poll has.
Speaker 2: Trump up one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that proves my point in Trump's favor that even after the very best night Harris can have, because of the corruption of ABC, the rigging of that event by ABC, the best night she could possibly have, she gains maybe a point, and many indicators she didn't even gain that.
Speaker 2: So hey, let's go back to Mike.
Speaker 3: From Eerie kind enough to disagree with me. So Mike, keep it going, my friend, we're having fun.
Speaker 5: No, I was just continuing my point that I wish I had a mute button every time some discussion wasn't doing exactly my way, Candy one, but oh you can do that, just hang up. Yeah, I know. So my point is is that when you're when you're on a roll, you want to stay on a roll. You want to win, you want to and when someone get somebody down, you put your foot on their neck and you okay, And that's what she's gonna do.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: So if we can move, he knows he's going to get his asking if.
Speaker 3: We can maybe visit planet of Earth for a second. So you're telling me in a presidential race that if Kamala Harris said, is there.
Speaker 2: Something in the background there are you shoveling something? My friend?
Speaker 3: Oh, maybe just chipping on cement whatever. But anyway, so you're telling us, well, one understand your premise that Kamala Harris comes out of this debate believing she had done what she needed to do to win the presidency, and then she's going to say, oh, but that's not good enough.
Speaker 2: I want to put my boot on his throat.
Speaker 3: So even though I want and I'm going to win the presidency, I want another debate.
Speaker 2: That's your theory.
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me this, then tell me this. Then did she do enough in that debate to win the presidency?
Speaker 5: Well, certainly we won't know until between you.
Speaker 2: You're not claiming she did well.
Speaker 3: Just basic logic and truth tells you that if she thought she was arking toward victory, she would not.
Speaker 2: Want to change that.
Speaker 3: Right, So the last thing she'd want to do would be have another debate or something big could happen. If she thinks she's on an arc to win, the last thing she'd want is another debate. Well, okay, then explain explain why, Explain why.
Speaker 5: My point is is that when you're playing well and your opponent is playing poorly, which is what I perceived happened Tuesday night. Do you want to keep that going?
Speaker 3: You want to know why are the polls, Why are the polls not supporting your premise?
Speaker 5: It's Thursday, Dan, Okay.
Speaker 3: Let's let's talk about the CNN. Let's talk about the CNN poll that came out right afterwards. And this was scientific. They had the same group before him that they had polled and measured, and they had everybody on dials. And the CNN poll came out right afterwards, and you had sixty percent say she won and forty percent say he won. But she did not gain in the race, and he extended his lead on the key issue of the economy, and he kept his big lead on the key issue of immigration.
Speaker 2: So how do you read into that that somehow she won?
Speaker 3: I mean, if if winning means winning the presidency and the debate didn't gain anything for her, how's that a win?
Speaker 5: Dan? You said, I don't know how many times on this program I listen to you on a casion, how many times did you say, I don't believe this poll, but I do believe.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, okay, so you're telling us Mike, you're telling us you do not believe the CNN poll. Okay, fine, you don't believe the CNN poll they did that night. Can you point to any post debate poll at this point that suggests she changed the arc of the race in her favor?
Speaker 5: Dan, she won the debate?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you know here's the difference.
Speaker 5: Mike.
Speaker 3: You don't have David Muir to help you here, so I'll give you another chance. Are you going to answer this very fair question directly? Have you seen any any poll that suggests she changed the arc of this race in her favor?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, that's right.
Speaker 3: You'd rather call this show uninformed, and I understand that can be if you're a Harris fan, you are unburdened by what has been including Pole's I love that question.
Speaker 5: You asked the question. It was it smart that he not debate. I answered your questions and I gave you a serious to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're grateful for that, Mike, But you couldn't back it up.
Speaker 2: That's that's the point, my friend. Thank you. Our lines are jammed, and listen. I love that I love that it'll call and disagree.
Speaker 3: I love that he has a theory, but the bottom line is, and I think it's undeniable. If she thought she did enough that night to win, the last thing she'd want is another debate.
Speaker 2: Well, why take the risk?
Speaker 3: She knows she can't have a better night than the other night because she can't be more protected than that. And if those ABC moderators had not been corrupt, if they had not rigged it, if they had not election interfeered, she would have crumbled. She would have crumbled on that very first question. If David Muhr had just come back and said, wait a second, men, a vice president, respectfully, you didn't answer my question, do you think Americans are.
Speaker 2: Better off now than they were four years ago?
Speaker 3: She would have gone off into some kind of word salad and the whole night would have gone south. For Carlos, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome, We'll come back to our friend, Carlos. We'd only have about thirty seconds from anywhere. Here's the deal. Lines are jammed. Everybody on the line. I'm going to get you on air, hopefully everybody in the next segment. Texts are exploding, as they should be. Hey, come on, this is one of the most important wildest times in American history. If you just joined us, thank you, But the news of the day you may have gathered. President Trump says, no third debate, and we'll play that sound for you as well.
Speaker 2: Good move, bad move, weak, strong. I think it's brilliant.
Speaker 3: Some others, and including others who want them to win, disagree. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number you cond text d An five seven seven three nine. So we'll come back and we will dive all into that, and many text along these lines, Dan, Would there be any advantage for Trump having a second debate on Fox News of moderators being Jesse and Sean? I still don't think so. In first Harris would never agree to that, right, but I still don't think so, because she failed to do what she needed to do. The arc of the races toured to Trump victory, and now all the attention is going to be on her record. Why would you want to distract from all this great Ammo, all this great video you have to put out there in the Swing states right now? Don't distract from that show the people who she really is, in her own words, that's what she fears.
Speaker 2: Don't take her off the hook. You're on the Dane Kapla show. Islam Terrorism and the greatest victims of terror also have the very string.
Speaker 3: Illegal alien boy Kamala Harris saying we must ree that term radical Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And another This is probably the biggest reason among many good ones that that Trump wisely is not going to distract from from the truth of Kamala Harris with a third debate is they've got so much AMMO that proves who she really is, and he just he needs to get it out there. The reason she wants this debate is, Ay, she knows she didn't do what she had to do the other night, and b it would distract from what is to come now. It's hey, it's an open playing field, right and Trump can use it now to use all of this video everything to show these swing state voters who she really is. Let's go back to the phone lines. Let's start up in up beautiful for Collins. What a night it is going to be up there on Saturday night. Shannon Scott, who's in for Ryan today, and I were talking about it. We're both going to be up there. Shannon works the buff games for Kowa. I'm going to be up there just as a fan. It is going to be an amazing evening. David, you're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 10: Welcome, Hey, Dan, love you, bro. But you are just so off base on who won the debate, because listen, I love frum policies. I admire his strength. I get frustrated by his lack of temperament, but by any metric, she won, And I'll tell you, I'll explain it from a different perspective. Do you believe they came out of it at a draw first? I don't attempt that, but even if I did. The point is that Trump had virtually every issue on his side, with the exception of abortion. He didn't prosecute those those at all. Instead, he would make these generalized rambling ramps. When she brings up when they talk about illegal immigration, he could have turned to her and said, you're the one who said you wanted to deep from the legal border crossing. You don't want to detain people coming here illegally, you want to defund ice. That would have been hard, hard facts an abortion. When she's hitting him on abortion, he should have turned to her and said, would you accept legislation outline third term abortions, since you claim they don't happen. Yet, he would have put some meat on the bone. He would have buried her. But instead he missed at every turn.
Speaker 2: He sure missed a lot. And if he had hit maybe half of those.
Speaker 3: Low hanging curveballs, right, if you had hit even half of those, then he would bidanize her and the Democrats would be talking about whether they could replace her today. I agree with all of that, But the metric I used to judge the debate and who won and who lost is who is tracking to win the presidency after the debate. So to me, a win in that debait isn't oh stylistically, did she exceed expectations and appear to perform better than him that night? If that's the metric, then sure she did. But if the metric of winning the debate is who comes out tracking to win the presidency, then I believe he clearly won.
Speaker 10: And here's what I disagree.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what do you see? What do you see?
Speaker 3: What do you see in the polling now that suggests that she has changed the arc?
Speaker 10: Right now, the current polling suggests that the race remains evenly tied, at least at least on a national basis.
Speaker 3: Okay, So do you agree that she didn't move the needle? Right, you agree she did not move the needle.
Speaker 10: Okay, This could have been Trump's opportunity, sure to totally bury her.
Speaker 5: And he hid.
Speaker 9: Right, Okay, that's a win.
Speaker 3: Well no, and listen, yes, compared to being annihilated in her own party now wanting her out of the race, Sure it is. But but I think you need to be more balanced and at the same time, you need to acknowledge there was no major gaff from Trump that was going to allow her to open it up, that was going to allow her to change the arc. And I know you disagree with my premise that he's arcing toward victory before the debate, but I think he clearly was at least Nate Silver from the left believed he was with a sixty percent chance to win to her forty percent.
Speaker 2: But so that.
Speaker 3: There was no major gaff. There was no major gaff, and it's normally big gaffs that that changed the arc of the race. There was none of that. He did hit some subjects I thought very effectively. He kept coming back to immigration. I think he did very well on war, versus peace. I think he did some things very effectively temperament wise, you know, he kept it relatively under control given you know, the very unfair environment he was in that night. So I don't think you're giving him enough credit for.
Speaker 5: What he did, right, I disagree them.
Speaker 10: Can I sell you something real quick going off subject that something I think you're going to want to hear. I'm the guy that called in I don't know last November that my friend and her daughter had been abducted by Hamas on October seventh and asked you, asked your your listeners to pray for her, telling you there was a miracle because she and her daughter to the Fernanda daughter Natalie, were the first two hospitals really, so interestingly, she came out here to visit, not to Occo, and she opened up to us a bit. She's still got a lot of PTSD. Yeah, but she told us that after they were abducted across the border, they were taken to the HAMAS command center in a large hospital and as they were paraded, they and the other hostages were prayed inside the nurses and other staff gathered around and were trilling in celebrations. So I just wanted to that out there, the Hamas propagandas that they own. They're not in hospitals, schools, most they are.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, David.
Speaker 10: The Palestinians are poor victims. They don't support us. That's not the reality.
Speaker 3: Well, thank god she's free, thank god. Yeah, thank you, Hey, David, appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. Let's go to Charlie in Arvada. You're on the Dane Caplis Show.
Speaker 9: Well, okay, I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: Charlie. How you doing? My friend?
Speaker 3: Looks like Charlie may be otherwise occupied at the moment, which will let me get to some of these mountains of text here.
Speaker 2: Dan, I think it was a mistake.
Speaker 3: I believe you should have said, fine, Fox News or Newsmax or any other conservative outlet. It looks like he's turning tail and running well. But but please understand, I understand the desire to want to see another debate where where you know he comes in better prepared and and the moderators have to be have to to be at least somewhat more appropriate than they were the other night, because we all want to see him be able to take those shots that he didn't take the other night.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: But if the idea is to win the presidency, that then understand if he agrees to another debate, he looks weaker than he looks by saying no to a third debate, because when you say no to a third debate, you can say, hey, the only reason she wants another one is she lost, right, and that resonates with people's common sense. It's like I try cases. I've had the privilege of trying cases for forty years up to do another forty and I know that for a truth to prevail, it has to mesh with the jurors common sense, and that meshes with common sense. Yeah, the reason she wants another debate is she knows she lost. If she thought that she had won and done what she needed, why would she want to take that chance. So if he was to agree to this third debate, Texter, at that point, Democrats don't say, oh, yeah, thank you, Trump did the right thing. They say, look how weak Trump is. He knows he lost.
Speaker 2: That's why he's begging for another debate.
Speaker 3: So no, No, let the focus be on her now, because the more the focus is on the truth about her unprotected by moderators with your opportunity now, think about it, Think about what she's staring at. This debate came so early, and I understand mal ballots have gone out here and there, etc. But election day itself still a long way away. Debate came out so early, that's going to be forgotten. All the focus now is going to be on her true record and the statement she's made. She knows that's deadly for her. She would love nothing more than to set another debate to try to distract from that. And on top of that, my friend, and then we'll come back to our phone lines in great text. On top of that, and I'm not saying it's going to be monumental, but you have the vice presidential debate coming up, and you know jd. Vance is going to clean that goofball's clock right, And it won't have the same kind of impact a presidential would, but without a third debate hanging out there, it's going to get more attention than it otherwise would. And that's going to be a tremendous opportunity to expose how far left Harrison Walls are. So don't forget that VP debate you're on the Dan Kapla show President Trump in Arizona today.
Speaker 2: There will be no third debate.
Speaker 1: Too late.
Speaker 4: Anyway, the voting has already begun. You've got to go out and vote.
Speaker 2: We got to vote.
Speaker 4: We're this is going to be the most important vote in the history of our country.
Speaker 2: It will be the most important.
Speaker 4: People said that I was angry at the debate.
Speaker 2: Angry.
Speaker 4: I was angry, And yes, I am angry because he allowed twenty one million illegal aliens invading our communities. Many of them are criminals, many are criminals. I'm angry. They said, he's an angry person. Now they're destroying our country. I don't like she's smiling. Well, practice right, did you see it?
Speaker 5: She's like it?
Speaker 3: And then he went on with that team and Shannon Scott the icon and today Ryan's sick. Shannon had edited out a bunch of applause just so we could get to that sounds sooner. Thank you for that, Shannon. So I think this is tremendous messaging. You know, it's righteous anger. If you can't get angry over all of these bad things that are happening because of them, because of Biden and Harris, well then there's something wrong with you, because righteous anger. If you don't get angry at injustice, there is something wrong with you, and we need that righteous anger. Obviously, it has to be controlled upright within the bounds of the law. But if you can't get angry at some of this stuff they're doing, then you don't care. Tracy and Colorado Springs lines are jams. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 11: Oh, hello, thank you for taking my call. I wanted to make a I was thinking about my parents are extremely liberal.
Speaker 8: My mom is a.
Speaker 11: Very old school women's right aft to this type person.
Speaker 7: And what I.
Speaker 11: Feel, I'm just feeling this is very unfortunate. But I believe that I'm just hoping this is not to be true. But I believe many of the what call themselves maybe moderate or that are just been democratic, you know, a Democrat for many years. They're very, very focused on this abortion issue and they're like blinded of anything else. And like my mom literally said, I'm just it's so historic and I'm just so proud to cast my vote for the first woman, you know, so she's all about that. And then I think many people are this whole, you know, they're not looking at this whole. This pro choice movement I think is very prominent even with moderate Democrats, and I and how she was very much on the her soapbox about being abortion pro abortion and da da da da Dad. Unfortunately, I think this is going to make a big impact, and I'm really hoping that doesn't fly the skills over to them and how it could erase all the terrible things that have happened over the last three and a half years. That people are very focused and they're probing those emotions, like they're very emotionally driven about that one subject, and it's like blinding them from anything else that's happening.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that, Tracy, And you're right to be concerned about that. And in the end it could lead to a Harris victory. I don't believe it will, and I think the polls are reflecting that that you have so much intensity of support for President Trump for lots of reasons, including among folks who don't normally vote. I think it's sixteen all over again, and you're going to see a massive turnout, a massive turnout swamp these other concerns. But you are right to be You are right to be concerned about that. Dave, you're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Dan, thanks for taking my First of all, I am a Trump supporter, and the next thing is, I do think he should debate. And the main reason is I do believe the polls he's ahead. But I don't know why he wouldn't want to increase his lead even more, particularly when it would be you know, supporters from Fox, because he's always said that, you know, he doesn't speak with anybody fair from the media, and I agree with this, but this would really give him an opportunity to expose her, right, Yeah, I mean because they will ask good follow up questions, and of course that's with what's been lacking through this whole process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dave, appreciate the call. Thank you, my friend. I know many Trump supporters agree with you on that. I personally feel otherwise for the reasons I mentioned. But Jim in Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplash Welcome.
Speaker 9: Perfect logic and disagree with anything.
Speaker 3: Oh I wish i'd hear that from my wife.
Speaker 9: I did disagree with President Trump. That was not a smile and her face is like the Manedan Dez brothers being gripped their their sentence because they killed her parents a stupid, mindless smirk.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with that, my friend, But but I don't think I think that she alienated as many people as she got excited about.
Speaker 9: Her I agree there too, Yeah, yeah, and maybe more, maybe more, But isn't the bottom line, Jim.
Speaker 3: She didn't get it done what she had to get done that night was convinced these swing voters that her change in beliefs was true, her change in position was sincere, and why she had changed her position.
Speaker 2: She never even touched that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I also made discreet. You think her personal behavior and actions and manners, and I think she'd hurt herself.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on who you're talking about, Jim. Appreciate the call, thank you. I think she hurt herself with some people, helped herself with others. But I think you got to come back to the big engines, the big drivers, right, and the big things she needed to do was to explain your change in positions, because come on, vast majority of people are going to not believe that, are going to think she's just claiming to have changed your position. So she needed to persuade on that and convince she didn't do it. She also did nothing to suggest she would be different than Biden, and people are obviously ready to move on from what they've experienced under Biden. Charlie and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hey, Dan, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 8: I think that Dan, that Trump could have said, yeah, I'll go to the next I'll do another debate, but it's going to be on my terms, and that means my moderators, my network, and she would have knocked out of it and they would called her bluff and she would have failed.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that, Charlie.
Speaker 3: My concern with that, which a lot of smart people agree with you and have suggested, is even that conversation distracts now from the focus on Harris. The more focus on her, what she said in the past, who she really is the better great joption and great to work with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kelly. Please join us tomorrow