Speaker 1: We are back. It is still Tuesday, October twenty ninth, twenty twenty four, and it's three twenty pm now, and something happened with FTJ. So I'm uploading the video that I thought was broadcasting on there when we were all together. Okay, so, oh static, I don't normally hear that. Oh it's because my hard drive in my laptop behind me is running. That's why trying to figure out what that noise was sounded like a fan. Okay, So here's what we're going to do today. We're going to finish as much as we can of the virus Mania sections I wanted to continue to read, and then we're going to hopefully get into the parts when we talk about the rabies, the anthrax, and all the other lies with past doors. So you can see, from the beginning to the end, everything about it has been a complete fraud and lie. It's the actual remedies that are killing people and there's nothing what do you call it? What were they trying to do with the and thrackshot After they realized it was a point total failure, they're trying to use it, saying that it would be reactive and be able to tell you if somebody had something and that was wrong too, obviously, because everything they say about everything that they're wrong about it can't possibly come to fruition and be true somehow. Like they can't tell you what the actual genetic code of anything is because number one, they don't stand what that means, or that it's if it's static? Is it? Does it change? Does DNA change? Is a static? You know, they give you an impression of something. They make all these claims. We assume that it's right because they are supposed to be smarter than us. And then everything else that they tell us after that, Hey, sure it must be because you know they're the ones with the blacks on the walls and the funny shirts. Oh hey, what's up? What's up? Uh? So we have Mike Garland in here, all right, and then we have Alex He says, I was over halfway through this morning show, but that can wait. Cool. Yeah, And if you're on FTG, this one should be working. I'm gonna go to a check right now and see that it is. But don't worry. If you are on FTJ Media, the new one looks like it just it's encoding right now. There's two of them I accidentally did it twice because I forgot to select my broadcast name Buster's channel. So one of them, once it's done, I'm just gonna go ahead. Oh, one of them is active already, okay, cool. The other one is still encoding. So Part three from earlier today is on FTJ Media. Now, good news. Let me go ahead and check to make sure that it is also playing this one. That way we know it's not the schedule or nope. No, good looks like, well, no, that's an old shirt. Where did that come from? The hell, I'm not wearing a red shirt. What does that still frame from? Oh? Man, that's hilarious. Well then I got a fuss. Yeah, okay, good, it's working out all right. So something I want to show everybody over on FTJ Media and actually some other spot too. So let me let me give you through this tutorial with you, because this is actually really cool and I haven't done this in a while, so let's do it. Lots of people have been using this code because these are amazing books, and these are amazing things that you can get here, and the education and deep programming that you can expect from it is phenomenal. So I'm going to show you some posts. All right, So if you're on my ftj media right now, let's start from there, all right. So if you're on ftj media, I just opened up this, so this is the you can close it down like that. But this little thing right here, that's the chat box. You open that up. I'm going to go like this, hello like a dorc but up here a lot hey tip using ftj wallet. Okay. So when you get onto ftj media and you create an account, obviously you can like share, subscribe, all that stuff, but also you can support the show that your favorite content creators on FTJ media and you load it with a card or whatever. Then you can you know, hand out to people like that. So this has been being used quite successfully by a lot of the content creators out here. So I don't know why that will the legals. It was kind of cool though. You go ahead and click one of those Oh it's gonna take me over here. So that's my okay, So this is my gifts and Go, which is awesome that it's connected to that. Very cool. So you can do it right from here, right The gifts and Go is continuous even though, uh for and for a while there was specifically for the for the computer, and we still need some things for it, so that is still active. But also you know, that's another way to spread the show in general. And then this one right here, you click it and you can click your choose your donation value. You know, you can probably just type it in so you don't have to go through all that and then but dah da da, and then confirm. So once you are in in your established as a subscriber, I mean a subscriber A have an account on here, you can you can upload your you can what I'm sorry, what I'm trying to say is you can charge your wallet, charge it up, you know, put something on it, and then you can support your your locals. But if you just want to go here and click the gifts and go button, you can do that too, So that's there. And also you can talk in here. You can drop I think you can drop memes and gifts and stuff like that into this chat. But this is the other thing I want to show you, and this is on both So if you're on Rumble, it's gonna be right here. Go to money tree Publishing dot Com, backslash shop, but it's right here money Tree publishing dot Com backslash shop. That's for those of you out there in podcast land. And then you can use code ball for ten percent off. Why is it still a finger? Just be a cursor. That's weird, but anyhow, things are weird on my computer all the time. That's why we're trying to build another one. So you can go ahead and click that one where you can come from here. Whoops, wrong one. You can come from here and click that one and there you are, so all these here you can get ten percent off. So either the whole Europa series. The whole Europa series you can get on Blu ray or DVD right here without my commentary. All right, this is the one that Rumble deleted every single episode of on us twice because I tried putting it back up thinking that it was some kind of you know, mistake or something glitched out, and nope, sure enough they deleted it again. So there it is. Money Tree Publishing presents Europe of the Last Battle. You need to know this stuff. Also, like I've been saying this, I don't I think we're bypassing this from now because we have this now, right so that this is the new thing. All right, So over here you will see Hellstorm, and you have to you have to read the actual book. I mean, getting this is fine, great, wonderful, terrific, But you can't put into a movie the amount of detail you could put into a book. It's not possible. So unless you're unless the movie is fifteen to twenty hours long. All right, So you want to read this book and it will I'm going to ask you. I'm going to ask you to put yourself in that position, because you're going to be in it. So if you want to get an idea of how it's going to feel soon, what it's going to be like to be hunted, to have done no crime, and that your family nobody, there's no value for human life, then you need to watch Helstorm, and you need to see through Europa the complete disregard and hatred for mankind that the Oivys have, especially for us European Germanic people Us Scythian slash Gothic slash whatever you want to call them, Greek even what do you think made up them? Italians? Who do you think made them up? What do you think of the Visi Goths and the Ostro goss are from? Where do they go. How do you do you not think that they're the majority of the command. Now, all of northern Italy is blonde hair, blue eyed. Mostly it's only the Southern Italians that of the doctor skin and doctor complexions, doctor features. This one right here is pretty cool. It's a secret Masonic victory of World War Two that needs to be understood. That the good guys did not win. The good guys, I repeat, did not win. We think were the good guys. But the people who are running the show, we're under the impression that were the constitutional republic and the freedom, freedom, freedom, and they use that, they use that to get us to support There are many atrocities around the world. For some reason, I feel like I have this at my house the World War communism in the back do. I feel like I have this, But I don't know. I have like a memory of this somewhere, But I'm probably wrong. I'm probably wrong. I feel like somebody's like a friend of mine gave this to me some time ago. But I I'm sure it was just something that looked like it. But anyway, Communism by the back door. But this one right here, this is another one you probably want to pay attention to. As a secret Masonic victory of World War two. You can go into one and two with this. You can say the secret Masonic victory of the American Civil War if you'd like. So, I mean, there's there's lots of other things on here, but I'm just telling you what I some of my favorites and some of the things that I would pay my attention to. Henry Ford, I've read a lot of this to you before we started our Europa series. I think some of those were taken down to like deleted off of Rumble No No Strikes, just deleted, right, weird. I've read all of mine, kamf very detailed. Some of these I'm enough one hundred percent familiar with personally, so I'm not gonna say anything about them, but you can see them and you can look at them for yourself, see what to interests you, and that's there. It's ten percent off. But this is like education. It's a masterclass, I mean, but also it's I mean, it's understandable to anybody. But as far as having a deeper knowledge than anyone else you're gonna run into, you're gonna have much deeper knowledge of the truth. And it's not slander. It's just the way it is. What slanders well, how they talk about this man here, mister tiny mustache, and there's a whole story behind that. Yet gasped his big bushy Bavarian mustache was not letting to the mask like steal correctly to his face. So he trimmed it and then he just kind of kept it like that as a signature, as like as like a defining mark of him, you know. And that's how it was. It was just it used to be like this, and then it got cut down. Pretty pretty interesting. Okay, now we're back. SOA says, uh, let's see after this. I'll try to start at FTJ first, because you and and they fist bumped you guys. Cool, And then it says I had some comments disappear and crumble advertising Whinning Tree on your other episodes. Yeah, some people. Here's the thing, it's kind of an etiquette thing. It's not like if you're on somebody else's video, I don't do this. YouTube doesn't let you do it at all. But it's an etiquette thing not to try to divert people's attention away from somebody else's video, so you don't put other links in that even though you can't really click them on Rumble, some of the people who make the videos are going to delete those. So that's just that. And if it's in the I don't know if the same thing happens a chat or not. But when you do it on the people's videos, it's like they just got there. They're just watching the show and then something like spirrel, you know, it distracts them and they look at a link and they go somewhere else. That's bad for the comment content creator, right, because you're going and then you're not even understanding. You're not you're not seeing their information that they're providing. So it makes sense. I don't do that to others. I don't even say, like like I vaguely talk about show that way. I don't do that, you know, self promotion thing either. Should I not tell people about money trees, certain apps self censored thinking Facebook would send their bots. I don't. I don't think so. It's just it's a place to go. I mean, what are they gonna do. They're gonna go search the thing themselves. It's not then then name itself, isn't. I don't know. I don't. I don't mess with Facebook anyways. I don't know. I have to begrudgingly pulled to Facebook to talk to certain people. But that's it. Yeah, he says, blasted all over the place. That's what I'm thinking. Just figured i'd ask you, Okay, now, what's this? One says we were planting trees in a new neighborhood and there was a great chopper at like two to three hundred feet. My co worker hadn't experienced that before. You said, there were guys with weapons pointing out the side. Where is that Pennsylvania? Right? Isn't that where we are if I remember correctly? And were they just running running drills, doing an exercise looking for marijuana fields? I'm sure I couldn't verify the weapons, but they passed the light on the back bottom, turned on for a few seconds, then off. That sounds like they're dicking to the just for fun because they're bullied dipshits like that. It's really but hey, you know, it's really funny when everybody's armed. It's not so it's not so joyful for them anymore because the same shit can happen to them. He said, yes, Elizabeth Tower never saw a great one like that. Cool all right, let me get started on this. I don't even know why this was like, eh, I typed all. I mean, I printed all the internet orders. Rebecca's gonna make me a handwrite, you know, well make the list seconds, get cranking on it. There's over I think there's fourteen I have to make, and none of them, not all of them are small. So I got some work to do. And I'm seeing that. I don't know what's going on with ingredients, but some of the ingredients that I use, they're not twice as much, they're not three times as much, they're not even four times. They're five times as much as they used to be. And I have workarounds for it. I can do it a different way and still make it taste almost exactly the same, but it's just convenience wise. It takes a lot more time for me to do it that way. And I don't understand why. I don't know if they're discontinuing certain things or if it's just a matter of gouging. I thought maybe when it first happened, it was around during the long Sherman strike. I'm like, are they getting that from overseas? Is that what it is? But what's going on or then I started thinking, is it the pepper fields themself? Elves? Did they just happen to have? You know more, because not all the items is it's like a specific item, but it's a key one for me, right, is did any of the hurricanes and tornadoes and stuff like that wreck any of the planting fields here for some of the peppers? I mean, I don't know how to look that up to you find that out, but it's a possibility. That's why they're maybe maybe I don't know, but even even Amazon Prime is like gouging the out of this thing. So something that was once a case was forty six with my discount because I have like five items in my subscribe maybe fifty six sometimes one hundred and twenty six and one hundred and thirty six I've seen I've seen other places selling it for one hundred and sixty one. Something's not right. Something's not right. I don't want to see every one of our items that we need for life to turn out that way. But it's like it's making me see what that was gonna how that affects and what if when our money is worth nothing? Yeah, just I'm just talking words now, but still so you have choppers buzzing you. Maybe, oh voodoo, it's voodoo talking. Now, don't worry. They're just being vigilant guardians. Yeah, I'm sure that they're there just to protect you from nothing. What is it You have to accept me as you're running only true savior so that I can protect you, protect you from me from what? From what I'll do to you if you don't. Uh h, I said I have. I'm gonna get to those in a second half. I had a helicopter fly over my over very low today as well, right in front of the sun though, I right in front of the sun though, So I don't know what they were. I've had it happen like five times in the past few years. Assholes. I don't know what they what the hell they were doing the first time, they looked like they almost crashed and were flying erratically and way too low. New drivers? Did they say student driver on the back of the helicopter. They're still just human no matter how much they hide behind their tech in their fancy fancy pants. And there are had huge budgets that they steal from us. Hey, here's an idea. You know how you stop them from having that huge budget. That might invoke ward itself, but I'm just saying it would have to be a group effort because individually you just get picked off and throw in jail. Or just scanning my property. Yeah, where are you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Voodoo? So where are you? Voodoo? One of you? I think it's Thrashed. Thrasher is in the UK. Yeah, I don't see Thrasher very often. I see him pop up every once in a while, unless he's just hiding in the shadows. You gotta be careful when you're in the UK, where you're where you're hanging out on social media? Hershey Park, Yeah you know my aunt you said about that way? Sure, Yeah, anyway, let's move on. Let's get into the show. Ohio, all right? Cool, So you're in You're in doctor Mansoville. Doctor Manzel is out there the no Sunshine State? Where's that? Mike Jersey? That that that describes is Washington, But I don't know if that's true. It sounds like Seattle I was living. I lived in Seattle in a story of Oregon where it rained all the time when I was on the Coast Guard Florida. Oh okay, that makes sense to you, guys got clob or twice. Were you able to dodge both times? Or what it still says, Ohio on the screens. Were you? Were you in the pathway? This like Tampa Saint Pete. Yeah, I Orange Lake Country Club in Osceola or I'm sorry cause sent me. I spent some like every two weeks a year since I was like sixteen there up until a certain point. But I used to go in my family vacations there. They were awesome. Okay, let's go to since he's not gonna tell me where it's in Florida, even though I already asked, Oh, Melbourne, Yeah, okay, cool. I walked in Melbourne and I was doing my survival hike. I found a little hut yeah, maybe three foot long alligator laying on its back. Because it wasn't like I must have been hit by a car or something when I was walking, but it maybe it reminded me because when it got dark there, you know, and I made sure I didn't. I mean, I still had a walk on the on the should of the of the road and it was there was no street lights in the part that I was walking through in Melbourne. I was like, yeah, yep, yep, it's gonna and one part I rested for a while right by like the edge, so I was I'm glad that I didn't get eaten. That's that's some extreme sport right there. All right, let's get into it. Yeah, So I survival hiked without without a tent backpack full of gear. And I started off with like fifty pounds of gear and slowly realized that or quickly realized that this is too much gear. So I had to make sacrifice along the way, filling dumpsters with things that I liked till I got enough, you know. All right, Now that's that's more workable, manageable. Let's go with it, all right. If I keep reading this, this is gonna keep going. So I got to go to the show. Now, who's long button? Here we go. So we're starting with failed infection attempts. So they're talking again about the Spanish influenza. You probably have heard this, hopefully if you're paying attention to twenty twenty. When this came back to the surface. Andrew Coffin, who I've had on my show once, I have mixed emotions. I mean, I first thought it was great, but there's some weirdness about that and that whole anal anal emma, emma an a lemma, magic wand that he promotes it's supposed to be what they call it. It's not structured water. It's something else water. What the hell's you call it? I forgot what he called it? Something similar. Hey, I'll just pull it up and find out. Can I pull it up? Please? They do? All right, let's go ahead and look a look. Let's see where anal emma has been at these days. I'm not promoting this certainly not a magic wand for is that all he's gone? Where's this analemma on there? It is two hundred and forty nine dollars If you want, I would a luxury walnut case for it. Anal emma. Anal emma is a tool that transfers radio tapwater into supercharge full spectrum coherent state coherent water, the same thing. I think there's the same thing as being structured. Right, Coherent would be more like for like light, So like light when it's incoherent is light light when it's coherent meaning focused, it's a goddamn laser. Right, And as ken Wheeler would say, a five wht light bulb is useless. You can't read by it is what he says. He says, a five WAT laser will burn a hole in your ass. And that's the difference between coherent disperse I mean incoherent dispersed, spread out versus coherent focused. So what the hell are they saying that this thing does? It sounds more like a bag of bullshit to me, beetle shit, it says. In regular tapwater HGO molecules move in a chaotic and regular manner through a simple process anal emma, this one that you stick up your ass. No, I'm sorry. You put in your water glass and stir through this crystal, which is a nice way of saying glass, but makes it sound cooler, it says, regular tap wire through the Through the simple process, an alum radically changes the state of order by transferring the H two O molecules into a liquid crystalline structure. Does it though? How do you can you see that happening? That structure and stability of it have a remarkable influence on all living things. So God does know how to do things at all. You got to have this wand because if without this wand that man made the whole rest of the world would be fucking chaotic and poisoned. Good to know anal emma water moves. The water loves the sun. So we suggest that you expose it to open sunlight at least once or twice a week so it will supercharge the effects and keep it'll keep it that way in a level of material set. So where's the Faraday shielding when it's absorbed? Emr is that's not Fara day shielding when you're using it. It's not putting it out in the sun. Chir as hell isn't. So this thing here they say that they've this is already this completely processed machinery stuff, and they have the pictures and the videos. I don't know if I have they have links to it here, but they there are links somewhere. This thing right here is supposed to have a little bit of that coherent water in it, right and they don't say structured, they just call it coherent. And then you're supposed to stir it in a glass and apparently it will all become it because that's there to influence it. It's not porous. Obviously the water would escape, So how does it do that? Is the crystal emanating it and then why would you have to stir it? None of it makes sense. It sounds like a big fraudulent scam. So somebody is selling you a wand with a couple of teaspoons of water in it for one hundred and eighty dollars when you can just make a structured water device like ken Willer does. But this has nothing to do with filter, with filtering or purifying the water either. This is just to make it coherent. The thing you can't see or verify. Okay, reasons why I think that this guy is a bit of a fucking asshole. This guy right here, Yeah, that guy anyway, And the thing is, his site is littered, or it used to be littered with a bunch of you know, alchemical stuff, alchemist alchemical symbols like he's Paracelsus or something that doesn't really that doesn't sit too well with me either, mister John Dee over here. Yeah, anyway, let's get back to what I was talking about failed injection attempts. So nineteen eighteen Spanish flu there is a test that was conducted in New York City and they're gonna run through it. But like I said, if you saw Andrew Coffin talked about it. Lots of other people did do and have and I believe it was also I think maybe are Kaffin was talking about because maybe it was in the book The Electric grandba Is that the name of the book was something like that. In order to be able to better assess the puzzling mass disease, an attempt to stimulate infection was undertaken with volunteers in Boston in November nineteen eighteen. So they're going to go through the Boston one first, I guess. This comprised of sixty two healthy sailers charged with delinquency. So they were naughty, They were delinquent and sent to prison. They had been promised they pardoned under the condition that they take part in an experiment. Thirty nine of them had not had influenza, so the theory nobody had it. Nobody, it's not because it's not a virus. But anyway, let's move on. So the theory was that they would be particularly susceptible to infection and illness. Oh that's nice to them. They were just delinquent. They didn't murder a fucking baby, but hey, we're gonna experiment on you because you were tardy, but the result proved nothing of the sort an American scientific journalist Gina Colada describes in her book Influenza. Her book is called Unicorn. Navy doctors collected the mucus from men who were desperately ill from the flu gathering. This is her words, because I wouldn't even call it a flu gathering thick viscous secretions from their noses and throats. That sounds like a lot of fun for the person doing it. It's like the person who like has to what is it like a manually stimulate poop organs? Yeah, I don't want to talk about They sprayed mucus from flu patients into noses and throats of some men and dropped it into other men's eyes. Sounds delicious. In one attempt, they swabbed mucus from the back of the nose of one man with the flu and then directly swabbed one of the patient's nasal septum and rubbed it directly onto the nasal septum of the one of the volunteers. Here's a bunch of idiots with masks on first the first craze, before they even beat the Asians. Because remember the Avian flew right, they had to do a they would, they would. They thought that they were the trendy ones. Nope, it was these guys right here Polase in Seattle with protective masks from the rag The Red Cross did this. Oh good, that's funny because that's a rothschild agency and a kill squad. Maybe maybe they're an unwitting kill squad because they believe in vaccines, but the people who administer or push them or create them, no, damn well that their murder devices and the whole typhus thing in the camps was exacerbated by the Red Cross's visit when they were injecting people to prevent that, and then they all lay hundreds of thousands. Maybe, Oh no, it's it's the Germans doing it. No, no, it's Jews killing Jews. Got to bring up the numbers so it looks more dramatic, you know, kind of like what the Idea IDEAF did on October seventh with their helicopters and taking all civilians. They must have been Hamas too, right, right, right, Hamas was the the people running from the from the event for their lives and trying to drive away. Those must have been hamas is the hamas in your room with you right now? Can you see the hamas? Is he in here with us? Thought to protect against flu viruses? National Archives at College Park, Maryland, New York City, October sixteenth, nineteen eighteen. Even typists who are protective masks against the lated flu virus, and they're usually not around too many other people, are they nice type prayer? Though, here's the other expect He doesn't even deserve it coming. I'm just kidding sut here. Oh, look public transportation with Max. Oh this guy tackle them, tackle them. He must be ani veay, so he's exempt, all right. Trying to stimulate, simulate, simulate what happens naturally when people are exposed to flu victims. The doctors took ten of the volunteers onto the hospital ward where men were dying of the disease. This is what happens when you're natural This is this is this natural stimulation. Right, So, when you're around people that you know are dying, that's what you do. You go, you go hang out in a room full of dying people. Often that's how that's how all disease is naturally transmitted, is by you willfully walking into a room full of dying people. That's that's what they're saying. That's natural. Apparently, the doctors took ten of the volunteers on the hospital ward where men were dying of disease. The sick men, they huddled on their narrow beds. Well, at least at last he made them comfortable, you douches, burning with fever, drifting in and out of sleep in a delirium. The ten healthy men were given their instructions. And could you imagine being these ten healthy men walking into that room like the I kind of can I can I unvolunteer? Maybe get back in there, cattle produm? This all right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: The ten healthy men were given their instructions. Each was to walk up to the bed of a sick man and draw near him. Hey, how you doing make it act? Make it feel gay, and then lean into his face, breathe in his fetid breath, and chat with him for five minutes. And that's what I would if I had to talk to this, I would be like, all right, to be sure that the healthy man had a full exposure to the sick man's disease. The sick man was to exhale deeply like that right, while the healthy man drew the sick man's breath directly into his own lungs. How many times did they have to do that before they're like, okay, okay, okay, fine. It's like lean like when you're trying to jump off the high dive and you hesitate, or you're about to do a bungee jump or base jump or skydive. It's like your onto the sides because I'm not ready yet. How many times did guy go and like move his head all right, okay, yeah, I think I got it this time. Then they put him in this like thing that looked like Alex from the clock or going to his eyes, pulled open, his mouth wide open, strapped to a chair, leather straps like okay, now now he's going to breathe on you. Some of it what you get for being tardy. It was exiled deeply with a healthy man drew the six man's breath directly into his own lungs. Finally, the flu victim coughed five times in the volunteer's face. This is what we do normally to get disease. I don't know. I can't tell you the last time I was ill, where I didn't have somebody cough into my face six times or five times or three times. You know. Each healthy volunteer repeated these actions with ten different flue patients. Each flue patient had been seriously ill for no more than three days, which is almost a record lifespan for people who have this thing. Because of the people, once they started getting ill, they were like boom, turned into the black tar their bodies. Did there a period when the virus or whatever it was that was causing the flu should still be around in his mucus, in his nose, in his lungs, But no, no, no, no, not a single healthy man got sick. A comparable experiment, carried out under much stricter conditions, took place in San Francisco with fifty in prison sailors. They just call that a bathouse in San fran fifty imprisoned sellers. But once again, the results did not correspond with what the doctors had expected. Scientists were stunned. If these healthy volunteers did not get infected with influenza despite doctor's best efforts to make them ill, then what was causing this disease? How exactly did people get the flu? We just assumed that pasture was telling us the truth, son of a bitch. Over medication, massive vaccinations, war turmoil as key factors. Let me repeat that, over medication, anti viral medications, the thing that you would think the least would harm you, you know, like that anti microbial soap or yeah, antibacterial soap. Does that mean that the soap doesn't have bacteria in it? Does that mean that it produces an antibacterial effect on you? Sounds like it's sterilizing and cleaning and listine and cleanliness and godliness. No, that's the wrong impression of what this is. Over medication, massive vaccination, massive vaccination. I will say that one more time, massive vaccinations and war turmoil as key factors. Look at history books, well, now a very bad and the statistics shows that epidemics will always develop where human immune systems have been weakened primarily because of lack of food and clean water. Yes, malnutrition equals nutrient deficiencies equals we can state we means different environment for this microzyma, and then they have to adapt, and then that we can state your bio field, you know, your own magnetic poles. If you will starting to get and weaker, more things can happen more things can enter primarily because of lack of food. This was also the case with the pandemic of nineteen eighteen. A panoply of causes and rather than a monopoly right, which naturally could also have worked in combination, comes into consideration. Psychological stress evoked by fears of war, like those scared running children. I'm sorry IDF soldiers crying and holding their dead because they shot back wayvey they shot back. Overtreatment with chemical preparations, dog's barkin. Overtreatment with chemical preparations which can seriously compromise the immune system, including painkillers like aspirin, which actually causes a specific disease in children. By the way, do not give your children after spriin. Do not give your children aspirin. Do not give your children aspirin. Aspirin and chloroform WHOA. Chloroform is used as a preservative in medications and is metabolized in the liver into phosgene, an age used as poison gas in the First World War. It metabolizes the liver into phosgene, an agent used as poison gas in the First World War. So this thing, when it breaks down terms of the phosgiene gas in your body, and they were using it as a preservative. In the late nineteenth century, manufacturers of medical sorry medicinal products also increasingly began selling products that contain highly toxic substances like morphine. Don't be made making fun of morphine, kidding codine, quinine oooh, and strychnine as medicines as a as At that time, there were no regulations for such manufacturers from nineteen From eighteen ninety eight, the German inventor of aspirin Bearer sold heroin. For example, Well you know, is their their body? Their other oava buddies were selling opium forever to destroy China, right, I mean tis tis That's just the isn't heroin just like a processed form of opium, for example, as an allegedly non addictive morphine substitute, and also as a cough remedy in many different forms, ranging from syrup in noble looking flakint, flakins, falcons, two plugs, powders, liquids, and tampons soaked in it for gynecological treatments. So a tampon full of heroin? How did we survive this long? Especially port war fever? And baseball in nineteen eighteen, and he's wearing a mask. Oh look they are too, ha ha ha. Get it because he's the umpire, he's the catcher. You get it. On April sixth, twenty twenty, the news website Axios published an article that opened up with a photo showing baseball players wearing protective master in nineteen eighteen so called Spanish influenza epidemic or Spanish influence or Jesuit influence. Why not, it's where the Jesuits come from. Well, many mainstream media outlets claim that records from back then fatally remind us of the coronavirus. In twenty twenty, Axios was a bit more sophisticated and wrote, in some respects, the coronavirus and Spanish flu aren't all that comparable. After all, the war provided a vastly different backdrop. Little was known about viruses at the time. Imagine having no idea what you were suffering from. Well you still don't, because you believe in viruses, and medicine was far less advanced. There's nothing about medicine that's made anything better. It's poison, drugs, suppression of symptoms, the complete antithesis of healing or making yourself stronger or better. It's like you're in a you're in a weakened state, so let's weaken you in a different way than the way you're already weakened, so that we can touch more points on the we can you to death, uh, you know spectrum. Here in the in nineteen eighteen, the basic treatments that were offered were animas, different way to take a coffee, I guess, uh, whiskey and blood letting. Whiskey and blood letting. Hospitals as we know them today were quite different. There were no intensive care doctors and no antibiotics to treat any secondary infection, so it was very different. It was a very different time and a very different way of practicing medicine, said doctor Jeremy Brown, National Institute of Health. The ni H is saying that they're because because they're they're they're making this side comment by saying it in you know there the assumption being made here that somehow antibiotics aren't also poison and right, and then and then making it sound like it's the dark Ages, right, Well, it was headed that way, and we're even darker in the dark Ages now. The light's definitely more dim damage to airway organ but it looks so much more prestigious because I mean, they can now make TV shows about doctors and completely poison your brain by that type of heroism. That doesn't exist. Damage to airway organs resulting from preventive measures like rubbing the throat with anti septic preparations or inhaling antibacterial substances. Now are going back to the actual thing. Those were just comments on the pictures. Many of the substances used at the time also contained a toxic metal, silver, and have since been prohibited. Formuline from aldehyde has strong corrosive and irritating effects on the skin, eyes, airway, and can cause kidney, liver, and lung damage. A carcinogenic potential is also attributed to it. Formaldehyde. You know what that all sounds like to me, because guess what happens he is start bleeding out of your eyeballs and shit, They're like, oh, you have ebola. Yeah, formaldehyde is used to quote unquote sterilize for a bola, And it just so happens that formaldehyde poisoning presents itself symptomatically exactly like ebola. So is it a bola poisoning that they're called. I'm sorry it is a formaldehyde poisoning like I don't know in wells or in shots in different countries that they get a different dirty or batch than it actually a virus that can't replicate or do anything or being shown to exist. Probably no effective antibiotics made many people. Is no effective antibiotics many people who many people were afflicted by a bacterial and anti fungal infections. However, the first really effective means of killing bacteria and funguy was penicillin, which was discovered much later in nineteen twenty eight and became a medical medication during the Second War. Vaccines often contained toxic heavy metals and were produced out of poorly filtered mucus or other fluids from infected patients. I don't think the antibiotic thing is the right way to go, even if it is penocillin. I think it's a matter of figuring out what your nutrient deficiencies are or getting fully nutrified and fit. And that's how you figure it out, just by giving your everything that you need and building yourself up so that the environment for you for the microzymic change back to where they want to be happy symbiotic not thinking that. Oh look, time to start taking tearing down. Time to start tearing down. Looks like everything's done to break in here. You know, they're getting they're getting signatures. They're getting chemical signals to do certain things and act a certain way to roll and adapt to that situation. So when they see dead cells, they create the bacteria that goes out and eats it. When bigger, badder things happen, they're not as protective anymore than we're disassembled Johnny five. You know, especially when it's over it's too much, too much trauma or too much toxicity, then that's it's changing them to go hard and heavy and taking the place apart. It frequently observed disease symptom wait. Vaccines often contain oh sorry, I missed the whole thing. Vaccines often contain toxic heavy metals and were produced out of poorly filtered mucus or other fluids from infected patients. That's how they made vaccinies. You can't be mixing that shit, and you can't be injecting that stuff into your body. Injecting, not swallowing, not drinking, not taking a pill, injecting directly into your blood stream, mutter and muscle. You're you're asking for it. A frequently observed disease symptom of the so called Spanish flu was bleeding inside the lungs. Bleeding inside the lungs. It's also bleeding out of the eyes. I'm pretty sure typical of tuberculosis patients. For example. Well, tuberculosis is also something that they said is an awful lot like AIDS. How the people die is usually something that's like this. So it's a condition of the breakdown process that they're describing as a symptom and saying, well, this is tuberculosis, like but he has because we already give him a title AIDS, or he already has this other thing. Or I've seen typhus turn to typhoid. I've seen the f turned into typhus and the typhoid into tuberculosis. It's like stages of the breakdown that they're pointing out because of what's happening with the little life granules inside of them, called the microzyma, a phenomenon that was also described as a result of smallpox vaccinations. So let me here some resing this again. The frequently observed disease symptom of the so called Spanish flu was bleeding inside the lungs. We will take out the other part and says a phenomenon that was also described as a result of the smallpox vaccinations, poisoning, poisoning injections, poison injections, poison injections, poison injections, leave me, alon, leave alon. In fact, numerous sources report that mass vaccinations, up to twenty four vaccinations per person decisively contributed to that's and before you think, well they get ninety now or eighty or whatever, which is insane, that's like a once skis or within a very short period of time, decisively contributed to the pandemic. The pandemic American author Eleanora McBean relates her own experience. This is a cool story. All the doctors and people who were living at the time of nineteen eighteen Spanish influenza. I feel like I've read this before to you. Epidemics say it was the most terrible disease in the world has ever had strong men, hale and hardy. One day I did this to you would be dead the next But how long ago, I don't know. The disease had the characteristics of the Black death. Added to type. How did they know that was like hundreds of years ago. I guess they had to read about it. Added to typhus, diphtheria, pneumonia, smallpox parallel. Listen to this, the disease had the characteristics of the black death. You know what happened to black death. We know what happened to the skin in the body and what it looked like. Added to typhus, diphtheria, smallpox, paralysis, and all the diseases the people and all the diseases the people had been vaccinated with immediately following World War One, they had all those things and sometimes multiples in stages. Practically the entire population had been injected, seated with dozens or more diseases, with a dozen or more diseases or toxic serums, toxic serums, toxic when all these doctors made disease, When all those doctor made diseases started breaking out all at once, it was tragic. That's so they weren't even the same symptoms per and they were all being poisoned by the shots, poisoned by the we talked about today. Earlier they were using, you know, military applications chemicals Now on the food repurposing it. Okay, so it says November not yeah, blah blah blah. It says preventive treatment against influenza with a throat spray. They just came up with that out of the blue American Red Cross, love Field, Texas, with permission, and okay, so that's what they're shown right there. That pandemic dragged on for two years? Where why is this? Why's this happening? What? Like why is this? Anyway? It doesn't matter that pandemic dragged on for two years, kept alive with the addition of more poison drugs, and that pandemic dragged down for two years, kept alive with it the addition of more poisonous drugs administered by the doctors who tried to suppress the symptoms. All it's all right there, it's all right there. Don't let's not cross over any bit of this. Analyze every damn word of it. All is heavy. You can't just fly through it and be like, oh and then it like sinks in later like don't have time for that anymore. We don't have time for that anymore. We have to catch it the first time. Drugs to suppress the symptoms with what they call side effects, whether it's all poison. Look who's coming from. Look who gave us allopathy? Oive eugenicists, genocidal eugenicists, and they're not discriminate. They don't care who they kill. As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated, So that's a big deal. I'll put it in pink because it's eleanor whoops, like count fits. I didn't mean to catch symptoms too, but it says, oh, I thought I shut that off, hold on, shut it down now Trinity School of Natural Health. So that was Robert Scott Waive a bell interrupting us. And he's a commercial shill. So not to mention the fact that he's like, I find it hardly offensive. I mean, nobody wants to be nobody wants to have a freaking Social Security number where they can or anything. Other's like I. He was able to get out of them because he's he's annoy ve. I find out hotly offensive to my people. Sounds like it sounds like a engine Joe when he says it like that, right that I would be asked to uh be assigned a number, And that goes right back to the whole tattoo thing, and I'm like, you're fucking so again. Bullshit, right, bullshit, mister Robert Scott Belt. Nobody should have to be, you know, assigned number and categorized and be walking around with a persertificate and a ID and real ID and all that other crap. But for you to think that you're somehow exempt because your people were victims once upon a time, well fuck you. And if you were able to use that guilt tripping in court to give yourself special privilege this is then you're a dick. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations, so we remained well all the time. We knew from the health teachings of Graham, Trail, Tilden and others that people cannot contaminate the body with poisons without causing disease. Right, So that's the problem. How much does how much poison they can endure depends on how neutrified they were, But there's a breaking point for everybody. With the overwhelming toxicity. You can't just be and you can't inject it into your body because then it starts a freaking domino effect in you and there's no safeguards in place. There's no passing through the gut getting rid of the toxins, YadA, YadA, YadA, right, or throwing it up if it's if it's not suitable for even that pass. No, none of that. Nos eject it right into you. So now you just have to deal with it. It's already in your blood. Take that. There's nothing there's nothing normal about that. Anybody who injects anything. Putting in an iv in somebody is not good. The hell do you need saline in your Can you not get up and fucking drink a cup of water? Can you not sit down and drink a cup of water if you absolutely need it that badly. When the flu was at its peak, all the stores were closed, as well as the school, schools, businesses, even the hospital, as the doctors and nurses had been vaccinated too, and we're down with the flu. Of course they were probably the first ones, right. Got to keep them healthy so they can tend to the ill. Oops. Yeah, we believed our own bullshit too much. Now they're dead too. No one was on the streets. Imagine having New York City to yourself, especially nineteen eighteen New York city. Uh at least, well, I guess the pool halls would be cool. Play by yourself, go see a movie all by yourself. Go way. I used to I know how to do this with the ribbons. So with it with the old tape once you know, throw it hit play's back. Nineteen eighteen movies probably woudn't been that great though. It was like a ghost town. I mean, like as far as like, it's not like you need an audio track. I mean, it's not like you needed a yeah, because they don't talk. It was silent right probably still right round. It was like a ghost town. We seemed to be the only family that they didn't get the flu because you didn't get the shot that caused the flu. Good call, good thinking. Way to put that together, because you use discernment and understand cause and effect. I commend you, miss eleanor So. My parents went from how to house, doing what they could to look after the sick as it was impossible to get to a doctor. Then if it were impossible for germs, bacteria, virus or basillai to cause disease, they had plenty of opportunity to attack my parents when they were suspending. When they were spending many hours a day in the sick rooms. But they didn't get the flu, and they didn't bring any germs home to attack us children and cause anything. None of our family had the flu, not even a sniffle, and it was in the winter with deep snow on the ground. DejaVu. Public gathering places were ordered closed in nineteen eighteen during deadly Spanish flu crisis. Public places have ordered close. Germany's reply handed to the Swiss minister Kaiser, Kaiser's allies would quit may so there's more stuff on there, but mayor issues ordered to prevent spread of influenza playing because they're just so wise. They already know what they must do, and they already know what caused the disease, because you know, observational error or lies in deception by certain people who want them to believe a certain way so that they're poisoning of them goes unnoticed. No, it's a magical fairy dust that did it. Yeah, magical fairy dust like nano. Maybe maybe there might actually really be nano, but it could just be more fucking poisoning. Pioneer published and I a pioneer publishing an article about the COVID nineteen Lockdown, picturing it with a nineteen eighteen cover story from its own publication in the twenty Well they've been around for a while, Pioneer in the twenty twenty, maybe since the Pioneers. In the twenty twenty article, it says, governor, listen to this. This is why I highlighted this. You know who Tim Wall? By chance? Yeah? Does that name ring a bellby at all? In twenty twenty. The twenty twenty articles says Governor Tim Walls closed Minnesota's restaurants and bars to dine and drink and customers to dine in and drinking customers this week. A similar thing happened a century ago when I headlined in the October twelfth, nineteen eighteen edition of the Bimaiti Daily Pioneer, blared this message in all the capital letters, public places are ordered closed. Unfortunately, the newspaper did not tell its readers that the parallel drawn here is completely wrong, because back then, the roughly six hundred and seventy five thousand Americans who are said to have been victims of the so called Spanish fluid did not die. I have a virus, but of the turmoil of war, I e malnutrition, psychological stress, treatment with chemical poisons or highly toxic vaccines, and there you go. The other part is just you know, this is why COVID nineteen is not a viral disease. You chatter or fell. But when I see people cringe, when someone near them sneezes or coughs, I wonder how long it will take them to find out that they can't catch it whatever it is. The only way they can get a disease is to develop it themselves by wrong eating, drinking, smoking, or doing some other things which cause internal poisoning and lowered vitality. Boom. Now, you can weaken yourself so that things from the outside can then influence it's but as far as this life thing like the shelf life of something like passing, and it still doesn't work like that, still doesn't work like that. You you can even get majority of your parasites from internal too, because these pleomorphic microzyma will turn into those as well. Okay, okay, And then if you make it healthy again, it will regress its evolution from that thing that's now it went from bacteria to fungal form or whatever to whatever. It can be brought back to the granulation stage of it, where it's symbiotic and it's fermenting the way it's supposed to and needing what it needs to to get rid of junk in your body and making and making your body flourish and healthy, and those homeopathics that doctor Glindon is really good at identifying. That's what that does. It gives them just enough of a of a signal, because that's all it needs is a signal. That's why the high dose isn't necessary. It's a signal to the microzyma. He I think he's coming around to that. But this is the way I see it, and why it works is that because it's because you're communicating with it. And that's why the law of potentization works. It doesn't need to be there super small things. They don't need a huge amount, and that might actually trigger him a different way. It might send the signature a different a different direction, or you know, the signal might be like too strong and it might cause more of a of a of a of a weirdness to occur. But when you get them just enough, the treatment is uh to turn around and the end recovery is better because you let them know through that chemical signature, that comical signal what they needed to do, and they're like, yeah, cool, fist bump. It has been said, let's see, all diseases are preventable, and most of them are curable with the right methods not known to medical doctors.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: You can't drug it, and you can't cut it out, and you can't inject it to make it better. You can make someone dead and then they're no longer a nuisance to you because they're not sick anymore. They're dead. Right. All diseases are preventable and the most of them, and most of them are cutable with the right methods not known to medical doctors, and not all drug list doctors know them either. True. It has been said that the nineteen eighteen flew epidemic killed twenty million people throughout the world. Some say fifty, but actually the doctors killed them. Yes, thank you, with their crude and deadly treatments and drugs. This is a harsh accusation, but it's nevertheless true. It was a vaccine holocaust. I want to talk about fucking holocaust. This one happened first. The other one didn't happen at all, unless you're talking about the Germanic people being murdered after the war or systematically murdered all the way from what is it. They were pretty pissed off after eighteen seventy in the whole France thing. So yeah, you could say they were kind of targeted in the eighteen eighties or so, but they were target I mean the Germanic people or the Scythian's goss. There's been an age long maybe what would say ancient, ancient, ancient fights in Samaria when the actual true kings of Samiria were the Guti from the north or goth and they had to seminitize the whole history because they had to put themselves in the position of being the center of the world and the way they could be called the chosen. So therefore nobody else prior to them could have any accomplishments, especially superior accomplishments, and that would be pretty hard for them to pull off, being that they don't have accomplishments other than treachery and tearing down other civilizations and ruining them like a parasite. They don't build, they destroy. They only go in direction, like that guy who went out the window. That was his direction. But actually the doctors killed them with their careers said that as I said that judging by the success of the jogist doctors, and okay, so here's this is a harsh accusation, but it's nevertheless true judging by the success of the druglist doctors in comparison with that of the medical doctors. People like to get high. That was not even a reference to anything. I just like saying that it was kidding, well, the medical men and medical hospitals, we're losing thirty three percent of the flu cases the non medical hospitals such as Battle Creek Kellogg and I felt in Macfadden's health restor rest Restorium, I think that's the Seventh Day Adventist guy. If it's the same Kellogg. If it's the same Kellogg, he's the infrared guy and all that I read, Uh like it might have been a different catalog Kellogg, but it's I don't know why it would have been. We're getting almost one hundred percent healings with their water cure. That their water cure, so like what hydrotherapy, bass enemas, et cetera, fasting and fasting, it's important, you know, just think about this, if these days fasting or bolimia. It's probably the healthiest thing you can do, because bolie mix at least don't keep the poisons in their body long enough for it to start to run its process, and they get to eat it twice or taste it twice. At least they do it fast enough taste just as good coming back out because the accids aren't there yet. Let's see. Trust me, there are bodybuilders who who are believe mixed prior to shows that because any little edge to get that much a little out of it. And so were boxers, so are professional fighters. All that they throw up, don't tell me they don't fastening, certain other simple healings, healing methods followed by carefully worked out diets of natural foods. One health doctor didn't lose a patient in eight years. If the medical doctor doctors had been as advanced as the drugglist doctors, there would not have been. There was twenty I'm gonna go with all right, so let's cut it down the middle. Well it well, not down the metal. I'm gonna go a little bit more. Above thirty five million deaths from the medical flu treatment, there was seven times more disease among the vaccinated soldiers than among the unvaccinated civilians. There were seven times more disease among the vaccinated soldiers than among the unva senated civilians. The diseases were those they had been vaccinated against. Well, how did that happen unless the vaccines caused that? Yeah. Yeah. One soldier who had returned from overseas in nineteen twelve told me that the army hospitals were filled with cases of infantile paralysis or polio, and he wondered why grown men should have an infant disease. Now we know that paralysis is a common after effect of vaccine poisoning. Now we know that, he says this, He says this, He says, now we know that paralysis, he said, now he knows it. They won't even admit that. They won't admit that. They won't admit that that's a thing that could happen with vaccines. But he's saying, now we know. We know that paralysis is a common after common, not rare, occasional, not one in one million, is a common, look common after effect of vaccine poisoning. Those at home didn't get the paralysis until after the world wide vaccinine vaccination campaign in nineteen eighteen Arthur Sorry. Author author Anne Riley Hale alludes to all of the above factors in her nineteen thirty five book Medical Voodoo. As everyone knows, the world has never witnessed such an orgy of vaccination and inoculation of every description as was inflicted by army camp doctors upon the soldiers of the First World War. Hale also observed that the amazing the way ves had already won in eighteen sixty five, this world war was a big deal for them. It was their coming out party. World War II was are coming out and transgenderizing party. Let's see every description was suppose. Hill also observed that the amazing disease and death toll among them occurred among the picked men of the nation, supposedly the most robust, resilient class of all. Well, that's what the soldiers, right, And there's some ones got the shots. Who who presumably brought to the service each a good pair of lungs, since they must have passed a rigidly physical examination by competent metal Well, this is kind of an oxymoron or a misnomer. Competent medical men when they're allopaths, there's nothing competent about them at all, and yet precisely these supermen with super lungs were the ones who were dropping like flies from pulmonary tuberculosis. Pulmonary tuberculosis in this context. A report in the Idaho Observers Lie two thousand and three is also worth noting. It mentions a contemporary vaccination trial by one doctor Roseenau rose Noow published in the Mayo Collected Papers of the World Renowned World Renown the World Round mass murdering Mayo Clinic. According to this paper, the vaccinated guinea pigs primarily suffered from severe lung damage, a typical typical common every day most likely a typical symptom of tuberculosis and other diseases related to Spanish flu. So this is a mirundabout way you're saying the typical symptom of the vaccine. That's a butt Spanish flu enter, it says nineteen eighteen in trainment camp Geinkart, France. Doctors respond to the catastrophe with overwhelming silence. It's not really response at all, is it. It's more like the lack of response. Meanwhile, medical historians are amazed that doctors and the media have remained silent about the catastrophes that resulted from the Spanish flu. As Kolata writes in her book, Victor Vaughan, at that time, America's top military doctor, dealt with the mega catastrophe in just one paragraph of his four hundred and sixty four page long memoirs. And yet Vaughan must have recollected everything very well as his book was. His book appeared in nineteen twenty six. If they weren't trying to cover something else, wouldn't that be the most interesting thing to talk about of that era not long after the war's end, And he probably would never forget the perfect events, right. If anyone might be expected to write about the epidemic, it was Vaughn. Who's to say that wasn't a bunch of literature, a bunch of books already disappeared from our world that tell us a whole lot of different stories that we never heard of. Guarantee you that's true. Alexandrew would just be like a what do you call it? An anecdotal example of how it can happen. But you know, these olays, these always have to change history as it go, because there's you know, gotta suppress the truth about everything. Romans did that too. They would destroy all the knowledge of people that they conquered. There are pieces of shit they did that to the druids. If anyone might be expected to write about the epidicctuta with Vaughn, writes Klada. Like Vaughan other army doctors, he was an army doctor, remained steadfastly silent. The pandemic one of the worst to ever effect. So the pandemic one of the worst, one of the worse, should be a t if it's one of the worst to ever afflickt the earth was simply virtually erased from newspapers, magazines, books, and society's collective memories, says Klada. This could be because you want know why, because would be very very obvious for them to realize from the people who were reporting on it, like eleanor there, that it was a vaccine holocaust that it wasn't because if it was just a virus and it did all that, then they would point to it all the time and say, hey, look, this is why we need to protect you. You didn't get these shots. No, no, no, no, no, it's too obviously that it was the shots. And if this doesn't prove virus at all, proves murder. This could be psychologically explained in two ways. The catastrophe present what the fuck is this? Get out of here? The catastrophe presented a very personal The catastrophe presented a very personal catastrophe for physicians because although they were basically given to all the money and the material resources in their world to fight the alleged flu, they were unsuccessful in preventing the disaster. In a brutally clear way. Doctors and pharmacologists were showing the limits of their power. It's clear the it's also shows that they don't know what they're doing when it comes to health or medicine or disease or any of that other stuff either. I'm sure there's probably been more studies than the ones that we've gone over. There was a New York City study too. I'm not sure why they didn't talk about that one, but it's pretty much the same thing, the same the set of you know, trying to get somebody. They were injecting each other's blood and all kinds of stuff, snots, shot up their noses, coughing in the faces like they were talking about here. But that that happened multiple times, and each time they couldn't prove contagion because that's not what got them sick. They got sick from the inside. And this is proof of the micro Signon's proof of pay shomp is right. It's proof that the shots are the thing that probably triggered the micro's lamba that go after them and causes zase a toxicity inside of them and killed them. All that. All of that, and if the fact that there were multiple different things that were happening to people that were not all the same type of symptoms so that you could call it one thing like Spanish flu, goes to show that it wasn't one thing that was doing it. It was multiple types of poisons that people were getting, and whatever one was going to hit them the hardest is one that presented the symptoms like paralysis or whatever. And it proves that it was the shots in a brutally clear way. Doctors and pharmacologists were showing the limits of the power. It is clear that mainstream medicine prefers not to dwell on such a total defeat, let alone expand upon its memoirs or newspapers. And like I said, that's not really because it proves that it was the shots perhaps, and the antibiotics if they had them. They didn't have them though, but drugs anything, and they put in them. It shows that the illness comes from within, but it's provoked by the poison and toxicity. And then they've gone off them to the racist. Perhaps the occasional scientist, doctor, or politician began to mull over the lost campaigned against the imaginary virus and entertain the thought that the mass administration of highly toxic vaccines and medications could have been at least partially responsible for the pandemic. Clues for this were by all means visible. But who likes to take responsibility for the deaths of millions of people, even unintentionally, and admit failure to fulfill the duty to investigate all factors that come into question. Well, here's the thing. If the doctors be like WHOA, then they should be not the ones attacked. They should be pissed off at the people who taught them. They should be going after the people who promised them things about how the world works and taught them that stuff. They should be going after the oly vase hiding in the shadows, writing all the curriculum going after the people who make the drugs and the vaccines in the first place. It came up with the idea going after the pastorers in the pastor institutes of the world. So civical cancer in the other vaccines policy and evidence. I think we're gonna skip this one. Yep, I did that. Let's see. Oh what was that? I don't take a look at this real quick, all right, so says the federal law requires that the package and serve for each vaccine include only those adverse events for which there is some basis to believe that there is a casual or a causal relationship between the drug and the occurrence of the adverse events. Who gets to determine that? Who gets to determine that they don't know cause and effect themselves? Who gets to make that decision. Many of these illnesses became epidemic in American children after nineteen eighty six, and that was that was resulting in the exploding vaccine schedule. For American kids born in nineteen eighty six, only twelve point eight percent had chronic diseases. That number had grown to fifty four percent. Why is that? Why are the kids getting so much sicker with chronic diseases among the vaccine generation, those born after nineteen eighty six, and lockstep with the expanding schedule. Evidence including HHS's own surveillance reports, manufacturers inserts, and pure reviewed studies, linked all these injuries to vaccines. This is coming from the part that Robert F. Kennedy was writing in this book. However, the associations are not definitive because CDC has failed to conduct the necessary randomized studies to prove or disprove causation. So why is it in the hands of the people who are going to lie about it to tell us whether or not it's valid. That's a stupid thinking. These these things were created to control the data. So why would you say, well, it's it's only you're saying for now, because the people who aren't going to tell us this information because there was the one who are hiding it haven't told us yet and never will and never will admit to it, and will change and lie about it because they lie about everything else, right, the always behind all this, So why the hell would you think that that is what nobody's nobody's capable of conducting their own study or using common sense or discernment to figure out that this is what it is. It has to be the label, the appeal to the author of the name CDC or NIH or ANYID in order for it to be anything. Doesn't mean anything to the World Health Organization, who will never see anything to the negative, will say something negative. Come on, come on, that's a fucking politician bullshit talk. That's probably why I I want to read this section. I'll know this one. In nineteen eighty six, Congress specifically ordered CDC to determine if pertussis containing vaccines DPT later DETAB were causing autism. Then, as today, many parents with autistic children will contaminate we're claiming that vaccines were the cause of their children's autism, and DPT DETAB vaccines were are a popular suspect. On its website, CDC declares that vaccines don't cause autism, citing ilems Comprehensive twenty eleven twenty twelve Literature Review of Vaccination Safety Science. However, the IM study and the following up HHS study in twenty fourteen both say that CDC has never performed a study to support CDC's claim that DETAP does not cause autism. The same is true for h HEP B, which, by the way, is also how they administer dates to the or I'm sorry, the disease to the already partying and popper taking gay communities. Right, it was a hepatitis shot, but now the HEP bees also, you know, because your kid has to have a hepatitis B shot when he's born, because he's going to be you know, he or she's going to be a dirty child messing around with other you know, with sexual things, because you have to give him a bee. What the fuck? Shut up HIV, PCV thirteen and IPv. The only vaccine actually studied with regard to autism was is MMR, and a senior CDC scientist claims the CDC did not find an increased rate of autism after MMR in the only MMR autism study ever conducted by the CDC with American children. Moreover, HHI, just as primary autism expert, recently provided an affidavit to the Department of Justice explaining that vaccines can cause autism in children. Autism has grown from about one and twenty five hundred prior to six to one in thirty six among vaccine generation children. Today, one in twenty five hundred to one in thirty six. A six is the is the important year, because that's when they got their their wave right. They're not gonna have to pay out. Why are we content with the CDC's claim that the exponential explosion of autism is a mystery? CDC spare has no expense is stematically tracking the source of eight hundred measles cases. But when I asked about the cataclysmic epidemic of upwards of sixty eight thousand new autism cases annually, CDC shrugs, why are there? Why are we not demanding? CDC is paralyzed right now when it comes to anything to do with autism. Oh, they must have pollio too, then CDC must, explains former senior vaccine safety scientist doctor William Thompson, who is still a CDC employee. Thompson told Congressman Bill Posey under oath that CDC big wig wigs ordered him to destroy data that showed a link between autism and vaccines and to publish a fraudulent study dismissing the link. Today, he is remorseful. When I see a family with a child with autism, I feel great shame because I have been part of the problem. Yeah, well, then you should put your uh there's the put your figure around that thing that you can squeeze. Make sure it's got enough high velocity lead in it. Put the thing to your head and pressed hard, so that's really close up to the temple or whatever somewhere close to that, and then and then squeeze that thing and blows out all that badness out of you. Okay, because that's what you deserve. In nineteen eighty six, Congress, recognizing that drug companies no longer had any incentive to make vaccines, why is that bad?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, to make vaccines safe, ordered the HS. So I didn't read it far enough. In nineteen eighty six, Congress, recognizing that drug companies had no they had no longer had any incentives to make vaccines safe because of the Act, order HHS to study vaccine injuries. Wait wait, wait to study vaccine injuries, work to improve vaccine safety, and report to Congress on its progress every two years. Every So a year ago, I brought a lawsuit. This is Kennedy talking that the h that forced HHS to admit that in thirty six years, I had never performed any of those critical studies. But they took lots of money, didn't they. Where'd that go? Exactly? Post licensure Vaccine safety surveillances. Also in Shamble's CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Report System, theirs. Oh, by the way, I gotta share something. Now, let's see if I can find it. Find it? No, I gotta get into the thing I just closed. We gotta we gotta deviate here. I hope I didn't. All right, Well, if it's in the trash, that will be easier to fine. Where's Josh?
Speaker 4: This thing.
Speaker 1: Josh and make you famous?
Speaker 3: I thought I.
Speaker 1: Already had it pulled up, but I guess not. That didn't help, bitch. There is controversial reports is Canada considering euthanasia forvaccine injured citizens. So check this out. Now, you report de vers, you just signed your death warrant because now they're going to go and euthanize your ass. Your that's your right, that that's your incentive not to even complain about your vaccine injury, because this yellow teeth fact here is going to kill you. He's going to kill you, and it's startling development. It claims to have a surfaced suggesting that Canada might begin euthanizing citizens injured by the COVID nineteen vaccine, among the other things. You gotta you stub your toe. You're like, do you sure you really want to deal with that pain? According to recent posts on social media, particularly x or formerly Twitter or no it's still Twitter, shut up, they're mentioned, there's mention of a policy or practice in Ontario where doctors have allegedly and euthanized at least one person due to a vaccine related injury. Now before a line, I know you're not gonna I know you're not gonna hear it until I fix it. And I don't like this guy's face and like his voice. I don't like any about him, but he's reporting on it, so we're gonna listen to him. He's all right, some British little twitt He looks like a total shill, acting, acting more than feeling because they don't have connection to real things, you know what I mean? That type of person. What the fuck is it? All right, well, then I gotta click on it again. It be at you this Okay, I guess I just didn't see it. That thing. Okay, all right, I'm gonna step up and walk away for a second. So if he starts saying retarded shit, it's not because I agree with it that I'm not saying anything. I just got I gotta I gotta go say hellot my daughter, she just came home justin.
Speaker 5: Trudeau's government has begun euthanizing Canadian citizens suffering from severe injuries linked to the COVID vaccines, the same vaccines that his administ mandated and coerce the majority of the population to take. As the body bags pile up and more vaccine injured individual step forward, the Trudeau's government socialized medical system faces the sobering reality health care for the affected is projected to cost billions, and lawsuits could financially cribble both the government and big farmer. The nation, the once prided itself and being open minded and tolerance, now has a rat that's euthanizing citizens with low social credit scores, and the reality on the ground is so terrifying that the media has been ordered to cover it up. Socialized healthcare systems are at the heart of the globalist delete agenda to seize control and enslave humanity first. The only convinced the masses in countries like the UK to bang their pots and pans to save the socialized healthcare system. Fast forward a few years, and the same socialized healthcare systems that are responsible for vaccinating hundreds of millions of people. Won't you to pop yourself into a suicide to do your part? Are you still clapping? Welcome to the new world order, where the government is controlled by a kaball located in the Swiss Mountain retreats, and when they consider you useless, they send you letters politely organizing your upcoming death by lethal injection. I'm not describing a dystopian future. I'm talking about the here and now. Me, the man the Canadian government just killed because he was suffering from severe COVID vaccine injuries that they caused. Identified only as mister A by Canada's socialized healthcare system, the man experienced suffering and functional decline following two COVID vaccinations and a booster. These vaccines posted on him by the government destroyed his health and lifestyle, and he began suffering from depression, post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and personality disorders. Canada's healthcare system didn't give mister A any options for treatments. Offers various government inflicted health problems. They didn't give him antidepressants, counseling for his PTSD or anti anxiety medication. Simply told him it was his time to die. He had become useless according to the elites, and therefore it was time for him to shuffle off this mortal coil. How did we get to a place where the Canadian government are euthanizing citizens they injured with the deadly vaccines they pushed on society. First the government began euthanizing people with mental health issues. Then they came for people with disabilities, including mild hearing loss. Then they moved on to legalize the euthanasy of infants who were deemed useless to society. Such is the enthusiasm for killing as many people as possible. A forty two year old Canadian man is suing the hospital after secretly recording doctors discussing euthanizing him against his will. And don't think that being a decorated military veteran and Paralympic Games medalist will save you from the wrath of the state. Social credit scores can fall fast. Five years into a battle to obtain a starelift for her home, Canadian Army veteran and paralympian Christine Gautier found out that the Canadian state had scheduled her for death.
Speaker 6: We know that this is the latest incident that we are hearing about. It is coming from retired corporal and paralympian Christian Gautier. Yesterday, she testified that the Department of Veteran Affairs offered her in writing, the opportunity for a medically assisted death, even she said, offering to provide the equipment now.
Speaker 1: Gautier said she.
Speaker 6: Had been fighting for a home wheelchair ramp for five years. She described the letter she received from the department in French at the committee hearing.
Speaker 1: Here's more from her.
Speaker 7: With respect to me, I have a letter in my file because I had to face that as well. I have a letter saying that if you are so desperate, madam, we can offer you made medical assistance and dying.
Speaker 5: Klaus Schwab's agenda to normalize state euthanasia, supported by Trudeau, has real world consequences. People are now dying against that will joining the law. Long list of millions of people murdered by far de f governments in.
Speaker 1: History in Canada versus those people who die because they're willfully right. They want to die. Those people like you me, we want it right. What do you mean they die against their will? Is that a stupid statement? Or what.
Speaker 8: A woman veteran calling up to have a wheelchair ramp installed and she's asked by the people she's calling, well, if you considered assisted suicide. Thousands of people are killing themselves in Canada using this program. They're now opening it up to teenagers, they're opening up to kids. Medical professionals are being pressured to promote made.
Speaker 1: And think about that. They're not getting the parental involvement in those decisions. They're surrounding the child. They're surrounding the child's bringing his ear, influencing them. It'll be fun, it'd be great.
Speaker 8: The see god in pressure to sell it like a product, because suicide is cheaper than having to provide care under Canada's publicly funded medical system. You open that door of the government legally being able to kill people, and of doctors being legally able to kill people, and the entire business that forms around technologies designed to kill people. There's a bit.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what vaccines are, and now the vaccine injuries that they caused, they have a solution. It's called death. If the vaccine didn't get you good enough, they'll finish the.
Speaker 8: Job business component to it that needs.
Speaker 1: Tell me this isn't a eugenics program. Tell me this isn't a genocidal eugenics program. Blind doesn't matter who it affects.
Speaker 8: It's to make money off killing people.
Speaker 5: Their history books will tell you the Soviet Guluk state motored sixty one million citizens, Mao's communist Chinese Ant Hill murdered thirty five million Chinese.
Speaker 1: And who is responsible for the Goolags? What were they? Bolsheviks? What were the Bolsheviks?
Speaker 5: AGAINI they and the Nazi generocide state murdered upwards of twenty million people. If Klaus schrob And.
Speaker 1: Succeed, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. He was doing well until he fucked it up at the end there. Sorry, but he did. I think he'd be a candidate for assistant murder. That's a wave.
Speaker 5: Far left technocratic world governments will surpass anything we've seen before. Under the WFD population agenda, billions would be eliminated, while the remaining population will live under a tightly controlled social credit system. Anyone who thinks this is an exaggeration. Should know that they have a fully formed plan to make this vision a reality. If what we've covered in this video sounds horrible to you, congratulations. You are still human and appears to have evaded the globalist brainwashing pumped out by the elites in recent years. It's important to point out that Canada is not an.
Speaker 1: App says TPV Sean, but I get the feeling. Look at him, he's a DP type of Sean double penetration.
Speaker 5: That's they were merely the testing ground for the global elites dystopian vision, and now the rest of the WF and fortraded governments off following suits. Globalist billionaire and eugenesis Bill Gates wasn't joking when he said that we'll soon have death panels and death pods to eliminate the useless on every street corner.
Speaker 1: That's like the Absolute man from the Twilight Zone episode that I shared a long time ago with Burgess Meredith playing the guy that was the librarian who is absolute because there's no more books.
Speaker 3: The trade our society is making cause are very very high medical costs and a lack of willingness to say, you know, is spending a million dollars on that last three months of life for that patient.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, the money is useless, pointless and printed anyway. It doesn't matter. What you guys are looking for is human suffering, and you're getting it. You're getting your wish.
Speaker 3: Would it be better not to lay off those ten teachers and what to make that credit for medical costs?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? How does that equate? How are you conflating laying off teachers to a million dollars in medical costs? You guys have money for everything else. What about how about not all the billions of dollars going to nation building Ukraine into big Israel.
Speaker 3: But that's called the death panel. Uh, and you're not suppoed to have that discussion, so you of course that's interesting. Then you just said what you're just the last three months in life for one person or something because we haven't had a discussion of how to allocate that money. It means we lay off three teachers to do so. I mean, in other words, we have allocation. We're making that prayed off because of huge.
Speaker 1: Medical teachers who what teach your communist Marxists bullshit? So that you can create people who would actually think that this is a good idea in the first place, But I would say, I guess it. I mean, it seems kind of harsh, but it kind of makes sense. And it this is a completely illogical discussion costs.
Speaker 3: That are not examined to see which ones actually have no benefit whatsoever. And because of pension generosity, we will be laying off over one hundred thousand teachers, which you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Very Why is it teachers and why are they so fucking important? Most teachers have general education degrees. They're stupid. They're the freaking kids that you knew that were C and D students now teaching your children one of them. I have a friend who was a terrible student and he is a teacher. Now, surprise, surprise. You know, people don't usually aim high meaning for that forty thousand dollar job. Uh and and praying for tenure. Come on, man, if you can't, if you if you're if you can't get anywhere else, you become a teacher. I'm today. Some teachers are great. Some professors are great, but they're probably still poisoned by communism. They're probably still talk to Marxist bullshit. They have to teach the false history So what are we talking about here? Math teachers? Who's the good teacher? An English one? Well, the one that breaks all the rules? That doesn't exist anymore. This is not the same era, it's not the same area where teachers were actually of anything. And you know what, why do we need them when we get homeschool?
Speaker 3: Pretty much against that? And the whole day of people agree with me on that.
Speaker 5: Just as WF infiltrated governments rolled out the COVID vaccines which killed millions and injured and named even more, they are now planning to roll out a strict Chinese style social credit system to enslave humanity and patrol the herd for the useless. He must die. We know this because Claus Schwab can't stop telling us that China is the ultimate society. He becomes clearly aroused every time he talks about it.
Speaker 9: So while the economic form has been involved in China.
Speaker 1: How can you tell he's clearly aroused When it's just shoulder height the photograph, I mean the framing here, you can't tell if he's aroused. You got to have a full body shot at that, at least you know to the waist.
Speaker 9: Since nineteen seventy nine, and we have been parked of the development of Cis country now for nearly thirty years.
Speaker 1: The Jews have been in development of that country now for at least thirty years. No, actually, you've been involved with it since Mao or probably before that. Because the Jesuits were kicked out of there. They got pissed off, and it seems to be like redemption, systematic redemption everywhere the Jesuits. By the way, it's kind of funny that Jesuits were kicked out of like eighty eight different nations as well, right for their subversive acts, and who were kicked out of one hundred and nine? And how are they connected? Oh yeah, they're cryptos. It's interesting, huh.
Speaker 4: Respector China's achievements which are tremendous over the last over forty years, I think it's a whole model for many countries. So Chinese more is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries. We have been pumped all the development of country now for nearly thirty years.
Speaker 5: This is the brutal Metteris World shwapcase and their associates of the Bode Economic firm A determined to roll out as part of their great resets. We can't allow the evil logic to become the new normal. We can't allow the globalist leads to implement their plans for China's social credit scores.
Speaker 1: We can't allow your eyebrows anymore. They're just they're too offensive.
Speaker 5: System in the Western world.
Speaker 2: The first thing we see here is an array of cameras that listen to you and watch. These are the facial recognition system. Now, cities are starting to be set up where they have points of entry for regions within cities and you have to use your iPhone device to beep your way in and the pad on the top there shows your face. It's facial recognition.
Speaker 1: So so this what this means is, it's not just like when you walk into Mexico they have those types of turnstiles. Right, you're walking into a prison. Each each country is its own prison. And when and if you don't, you gotta just gotta pan out, you gotta you gotta zoom out a little bit and see this. Each country is its own prison. And now these are prisons within prisons. These are sector prisons.
Speaker 2: It opens the doors and things like that for you. If it matches your face, or if you don't have any problems, but if you are wanted by the police or something, these will lock you in so you can't move from region to region, or if you use too much carbon. As you can see this woman takes off her fake her glasses and that little device that looks like an iPhone, but it's actually a retina scanner, a facial scanner picks up your face and then it'll let you through. And then here's an example of how that works. You're at the gate. Here it scanned his face and then there you go. It opens the gate. Now, within the cities, they are blocked off by region, and these fences right here separate.
Speaker 1: Region sector, mini prisons, fifteen minute cities, mini prisons, prisons within a bigger prison.
Speaker 2: Those areas there's police as you can see in front, that monitor and guard these areas between points. So if I'm over here.
Speaker 1: Free range pasture raised chickens, and we got to get our shots just like every other piece of livestock. Every other livestock needs their shots, right, that's to poison them so that they poison us.
Speaker 2: Here where this guy is like region one, Region two is over here, right, But I have to go through a check point. Now, of course, the police officers have these glasses that are facial recognition glasses, so it'll re license plate and when you see somebody right here, it'll recognize the face and pull up their information. And so a cop can just sit there and look at a population and determine if they're good, bad, have warrants against the government, blah blah blah blah blah, just like this officer is doing now. Of course, this is where a camera can identify you by your gate or by the way you walk. This determines how a person walks, and they can set up a profile based on the way you move and walk with your facial recognition, meaning you can be watched at all points. So this guy right here, I'll spare you the details, but basically what it is is he's reading this and he can't travel on high speed rail because his credit score is social credit score is so low. So what he had to do is volunteer and do a bunch of other shit to raise his social credit score.
Speaker 1: There, I guess that was the end of it. Look at that face, that phony blowy face. All right, So let's go to uh where we were mm hmmm. Mmmmm okay, says the dept. Vaccine may kill more children from other causes than it saves from diphtheria. It doesn't save anybody from anything to tetanus, and protestis in march an alarmed, a abby, abby plead for a policy change. Most of you think we know what our vaccines are doing, but we don't. We are killing children. The present generation is the first in a century to lose IQ, having suffered an extraordinary drop of seven points. Researchers concluded that some environmental causes, that some environmental cause is the trigger. Yeah, lots of them, like the drinking of the fluoridated water, the psychoactivegris so, the psychiatric drugs, the shots, the heavy metal toxicity in their brains. Seven points is the modest amount. My stepson is now wrapping in the other room. He's very white and tall, just saying he likes listening to music. America's straighting healthcare sit. Okay, if we don't address the chronic disease epidemics, such proposals are like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. And alternative media people like Stupeters and Alex Jones are pickpocketing you. Who as the Titanic is sinking. The good news for pharma is that many of these children have lifelong dependencies on blockbuster products like adderall EpiPens, asthma and Heller's and diabetes arthritis and anti seizure medage made by the same companies that made the vaccines. Says, what we need is science, not censorship. I am not this is I wanted to put this in here because and I'd put messages on here. I says, I am not anti vacs. And this is why you are retarded, because you should be anti death. I'm talking about I'm talking to Kennedy here, Robert F. Kenny. I am pro safety and pro science, scientism, the religion. He's not a friend. Unfortunately, who would do we think of Kennedy would be all right, let's move down today. Jubilation is expressed by both orthodox science and the mass media about the recently developed vaccine against the human papilloma virus HPV assumed to cause cervical can assumed assumed assumed because it can't be that it causes civical cancer because it's not a virus. The HPV vaccine for the imaginary thing that doesn't cause cancer is being marketed heavily, especially for use in girls nine through fifteen. Everybody's targeted, everybody. In literature we read that the vaccination has been proven to be the most efficient and logistically feasible preventative intervention against cervical cancer. So what is this gardisil and the vaccine? How many people have we seen get paralyzed and die from gardasil and the vaccine maker's promise and almost one hundred percent protection? Really, something that's one hundred percent protection would have to almost not must be solving a problem that doesn't exist. According to the lead story the Frankfurt Zeitungue, written by the head science editor himself, headlined vaccinating against cancer in the drug store, A dream comes true, according to one of Germany, and that's happening in Germany. This guy is also German, so he's coming from a German perspective. But this kind of gives you an idea of how they're still actively pursuing the annihilation of that of our people. According to one of Germany's most important daily newspapers, we now see the start of a new epoch, remember war by a different means that look like for people don't recognize this, so actually can carry on? Actually looks like it's something good. You're trying to help heading the march into a new golden age, Like what did it again? Notice the terminology golden age? The golden age of what Babylon that never happened? Is pharmaceutical company the only golden age of sumer or Babylon? No, never mind, I'll just shut up now company Santa Fe pastor MSD. Yeah, it looks bastards in there again with a new vaccine called Gardasil. Again, the news sounds more than good. But before we uncork the champagne, should we really believe the promises of the farm of this pharmaceutical giant? Brush aside all the conflicts of interest today's biomedical science and of interest today's biomedical science, it should be another of there and forget all the previous empty promises made by even the most prestigious researchers. In order to clarify this, we approach one of the relevant institutions from which we from which all these productions, assertions, and claims stem from the German Cancer Research Center. So they're prompting out the bullshit because guess who controls those now and has been controlling them since you know, the fall of a great man. Of course, the skirgey mankind does the way fays do. It just says German, because that's the region, and people say Germany. Those of the Germans added again, no pay attention to who they are. What's going on, big swine flew hoax wop. The boards of health have been taken in by a campaign of the pharmaceutical companies that simply wanted to earn money with the supposed threat. Earn money with the supposed threat swine flew hoax. Miss something there, Okay, no, I didn't. Early on the official sources declared that pregnant women were at a special risk as compared to the seasonal flu. As we shall see later, this was a grand lie. But they wanted to harm the women who were pregnant so they could take out two for one and so two for one deal. Let them have a miscarriage, let them ruin, have a horrible life, break up the family, do all kinds of wonderful things like that, kill the mother, anything that you know, causes human misery and suffering, feed the negativity to the beast. It's a grand lie. The Minister of fear. The sinners for disease control and prevention was we're overtime pedling doom and gloom, knowing that frightened people do not make rational decisions. Nothing sells vaccines like panic. That's it. That's coming from a US neurosurgeon. What experience and history teach us is that people and governments have never learned from history and they never had never acted on lessons they should have learned from the past. That's not one hundred percent true the majority that people don't, But the enemy does. The enemy even kind of fashions its structure and its strength from other nationalists in places like Israel with the constription into and all this other stuff. They they that could kind of stole a lot of the things that made Germany strong and kind of applied it there, but just for the complete inverted reasoning and methodology, not not because they were trying to make you n what I'm saying there. They do still they steal everything, They even co opt and lie about, you know, who made accomplishments in the first place, so they can put their stamp on it and say you owe us because we are the creators of civilization and culture. The hell you are, You're the destroyers of it. The topic of the swine flu is complex in order to make it easier to and I don't care. The so called swine flu is a quote unquote normal flu. Even according to official sources, the so called swine flu was more harmless than normal virus flu that we experience every year. Severe cases usually only occur in regions where hunger and misery rain, or in people already suff or in people who already suffer from pre existing conditions. It's hard to read this when it's not chromatically correct arbitrary diagnoses. The diagnosis of the quote unquote swine flu is based solely on laboratory tests that did not detect virus, but rather a certain protein and gene molecules which are found in droves and every human being. Yes, And this is why testing positive for any of these things, swabbing for any of these things is because they want to touch you with something for and apply something to you just as much as they want to take something away. So whatever they're infecting you with down the road or I don't know what, that's the point. That's why I went swab. But also so they can play the fraud because if quarantines are on the table, then a positive could ruin your life, could you know, financially devastate you, because now you're out of life for two weeks or more or whenever they deem fit to take you out of a self assigned prison because you decided to consent to that test. Found in droves and every human being. PCR tests are useless and they are fraud. Everything that they use them for is fraud. At least that these molecules belong to viruses that cause illness was a not proven claim of the US Epidemic Authority CDC. With the help of these questionable laboratory tests, people with cold symptoms are are arbitrarily labeled as swine flu. Right, you got a cough, Well, look he's got swine flu. Because that's the thing that's the popular thing that we're going to apply to everything right now, like they did with covid uh labeled as swine flu death candidates. There are swine flu death candidates and healthy people as virus carriers. So if you're healthier a virus carrier, one of we're one tests a lot one also finds a lot Yes, good point. The epidemic. Hysteria is basically unavoidable as it is a direct result of a laboratory test epidemic that is rampant rolled bide. There is more testing going on than ever before. It's like, well, they would have been stick anyway, wouldn't They haven't. No, no, not when the whole thing's a fraud and a lie. Now, when all these things exist in your body, when it's healthy anyway, and it doesn't cause any kind of contagion, doesn't, it doesn't doesn't infect other people, then no, No, you're looking at completely un irrelevant. It's irrelevant data, and it's not accurate. It's not true, it's not something that's even they're disclaiming that, hey, this protein over here means that you have this in you, and it's yeah, but I'm not sick. Yeah, but you're a carrier and you're gonna expose and you need it. It's like so same thing with testing a chicken and a friggin factory farm. But they usually do this to smaller farmers and be like, oh, look that thing tested positive. How many chickens you have? One hundred thousand? Cool? Well, now you don't. How's that Letters of indulgence for the clueless are for the clueless people. The virologists behave like high priests. That is interesting terminology because I talk about the priests craft that's behind all this, the ov police craft, the Babylonian mystery schools who led a campaign against imaginary demons, imaginary demons and sell ineffective letters of indulgence in the order in the form of tamiflu and vaccines to the cluest people for a lavish fee billions of taxpayers dollars, he says money. But research results that do not serve the purpose of virus scare mongering are generally ignored because that would harm careers, research funds and Nobel prizes, and of course the almost unbelievable turnarovers of their financial backers. Alleged pandemics are even more lucrative than wars, the impact of the impact of the real beneficiaries of the pandemic mongering the pharmaceutical companies this is the best way to keep the infrastructure intact and still conquer a territory because when they control the government officials in your place, and the whole worldwide lockstep scheme is to scare the population into doing this and doing this and locking down and destroying everything. Well, now they're financially jacked, so you can definitely come in there with foreign loans and now put everybody in debt, slavery forever, or however way you want to take over the land or plant your flag in it. And of course with any type of rollout of drugs and vaccines, you'll be getting rid of a lot more of the population too. And you can even I don't know, target certain areas that you think are going to be the most of a nuisance to the new order of things.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: It's the reason why, there's the reason why Bill Cooper used to say, if you're a known patriot or expressing your views in public, then don't be home run holidays. You know, and you know, just basically being expected being a fear in the militia or anything. I expect that you're going to be a black bagged at some point or another. They're going to come for you. They're gonna do it quietly so as not to arouse your neighbors and not to arouse suspicion, because they want to take away all the powerful leadership people, take them off the chessboard before the game even starts. The manufacturers of antiviral drugs, I'm sorry, I skips something. Uh no, this is better. The manufacturers of antiviral drugs, vaccines and laboratory tests can expect additional global sales of tens of billions of euros. So the benefiting major shareholder holders can live quite well with the little pseudoscience and panic mongering and without a conscience. Vaccines effectiveness not proven, well, what is it going after it's proven? It's proven to harm. And that's what their true intent is. Warning for pregnant women, miscarriages are to be expected, secrecy without end. At the beginning of two thousand and nine May, the World Health Organization leadership decided on camera that a wave of influenza with a severe course was no longer necessary to declare the highest pandemic level, so they changed the definition. In other words, the overall majority of patients suffered only mild symptoms and the number of deaths was low worldwide. But the hysteria that they can draw up from that, the panic, is why they can call the pandemic and then go pandemic, pandemic, pandemic on the news all the time. Hence there was no sign of a real pandemic, yet the highest pandemic level had been declared, So if they're going to do it, then that must be that it's real. Right, This is called mind war Michael Waquino tactic. Yet the highest pandemic level had been declared. So what impression when that put on most people who trust these things? The condition contradiction in terms, But the reason for this becomes clear when you consider that this trick created the legal precedent for the use of pandemic sample vaccines. That's the other thing. Once they declare it, then emergency use authorization, no testing. They can poison you without any of the pitfalls of having to actually expose how deadly their poisons are. No one exactly know No one knows exactly which substances are contained in these vaccines and in what quantities. And since we have an evil, evil, evil, evil, evil system, it's obviously not going to be someone trying really hard to help save people who are creating these shots, these brews, these these witches, cauldron serums. Virus proof is also lacking in swine flu. It is hard toly but for the decades, one virus panic after another has run rampant through the world, from HIV AIDS to hepatiz C and stars to avian flu, and the global community has been taken in by the virus hunters again and again. In two thousand and nine, the so called swine flu virus was turned into a monster threatening humanity. Once again, the mainstream media that dictated the public debate largely parodied whatever the corrupt medical authorities sold them. Although the evidence of swine flu was extremely hot thin, the greed of the pharmaceutical companies for profit was enormous. Reason well, this is also the greed for the death of many people and the harming and the poisoning of them. Therefore, it becomes skeptical from the bomb up. So let's keep going here. Yeah, what is that? Sorry? I think we can just kind of goick that. Yeah, we're done. We'll go into the next book next time, because this is already two hours and this is the second time I've been on today, So I'm gonna call it, you know, before you get rid of that. Though, one last thing. Okay, if you're on FTJ media, shure, Wow, it was weird. I might to go black. All right, We'll we're back anyway. So one hundred and thirteen on a newly foreigned platform. I'm happy with that. That's awesome. Let me refresh it real quick. It looks like something weird happened when I clicked it, very weird. What kill totally kick me out? Well? Is that all about? I must ask? Really? Just one? I think there's something up with that counter unless nobody else has seen it over there, But anyway, this is lead big farm behind dot com over here. Over here, you have your chat box. You open that up and you can do this one which is my gift saying go, which is still active and definitely needed. We're gonna need software. Once I can figure this out. I'm really gonna put an effort into it, probably Friday, Friday or Saturday this week, because I'm hopefully I have my internet orders for all this hot sauce that I have to make done by then that I'm gonna really, I'm really gonna just I'm gonna put everything together however way I think as goes, and do my best, do it slowly, and then I'm going to take it to somebody who we know and be like, how did I do? And this is what I'm using it for. This is where I put the play pieces. Can you set up the bios the way it should be with the updated version that it's supposed to have, and then can you help me put on the OS the operating system. That's probably the best way to do it. And then he can look at everything and be like, you know, check my work, or maybe I can get in touch with them for them. But I kind of want to do more of it. I have a niche for it. I want to I don't want it to beat me. I want to be I want to beat it right. I just want to beat it, beat it, beat it. Where's that song?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: So? Moneytree Publishing dot Com is in this link here Leave Big Farm Behind by doctor Peter Gliddon and that's the discount code for fifty percent off Gifsono dot COM's also right here for the show. Always helpful and appreciate it. If you're in the UK, Tippystream dot com backslash Ballbusters. And because it's in Euros, right, this is Patreon. It's Patreon. Tomorrow we're gonna be doing that thing. So we're gonna do Boo done it right? And then my website here and I did why didn't it look at why didn't it make it clickable? This is the Triblue one and it didn't make it clickable. What does that hell about? It's right here. Let me copy and paste that. I say, hello. I put it on because it wasn't supposed to be gone in the first place. Yeah, there it is, so you'll see something like this. I don't know why it's going so slow. So you click, you just click it, and it's copied, and then you get a shop now right, get seventeen percent off free shipping on oders over in one eighty nine, and then you just roll out. Here you see all the elixirs. And this is from Daisy the Blanket Lady Daisy, who is kind enough to support the show in great many ways. She's the reason why I have a road caster too that I'm working off of here road Cast Pro two. She's also the reason why I was able to acquire a go Pro twelve for the next stage of this show. Once I get the computer going, and because I was going to New York I had, I got a bunch of footage I still have to edit on the new computer from our father daughter vacation with the family. So thank you very much. Daisy. And these are the things. These are the elixirs. You should take a look at them, read the descriptions about them. Look them up a little bit. Starry niece looks cool. Here's the white pine needle electure that he was talking that she was talking about, chock full of vitam and seed and shakimic acid which is supposed to be really good. And then there's fennel seed. Where's the one that I'll see it. I think I'll see you when I see it. Let's see, I'll identify it when I see it. There's one that has a there's shaga, nice little bark liquor shrew. This one right here, all right, the antidote. So this is funny. You cook on this one? And is it still short video? Let's see? Hey, look at me doctor byann artists introduction to the tribally lixers. And then they see that. Yeah, yeah, I think I guess I already done it. Let's see how long it is? Oh it's only that one. Oh wait, you can't hear it. I just realized because I have it on different link. But that's in there. So that's for my show that this is on air for him pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: All right, So there's that, and that's that breaks down. You know, thick we'll call it thick blood. We'll call it thick blood for now, but black human seed. But I have some of that in a pill form. But then the liksir that'd be pretty kick. But one hundred things black human Sea can do for you. So you click that and get an idea of all that coidal silver. You could even get it in a chug along so you can put it on your uh what do they call it? The camel pack and when you're when you're on you're like, I'm just kidding. Oh good times. All right, So there's that. So this is uh, this is triblue dot org. But use the if you got to use the link that way you can get the cupon code I I hey when people say that, that's why I say it because it's irritating, all right, So there you go, yours. It just generated. I think it generates the different things for everybody. But there is that, all right. So there is the try blue one right there now, okay, and then you guys want to send me something, there you go. Babba's Broadcast number one zero two nine one zero one West sixteenth Street, sweet A, Yuma, Arizona, eight five three sixty four. All right, now we'll go back to the rumble isious here. Yeah, that's easy to blanculate you guys. Everybody loves her, so that's her, that's her thing, so support it and you use to keep on codes and go through my link that way. That way you can love us both. All right, So money Tree Publishing dot Com. I mentioned in the beginning boom amazing books. Right right, Yeah, I've heard this man speak. He's fucking brilliant, David Duke, very smart and just you gotta take you gotta take what society says about a person to try to mar them when they're I don't know, feel threatened by them because they know the truth about things, and if they have any kind of you know, political backing or power or money to actually get them to make them relevant as a potential threat, even if it's they don't want them even to have because remember he ran, he ran for office, so they don't want them to have even like they don't even want to be people like that to even be like a share a town sheriff and be elected, because then it's like it's showing boo ba boom. You know, you can step up the ladder and stuff like that. So they have to suppress, they have to destroy, they have to shit talk everybody. And what's better than calling everything racist? Calling everything you know, it's whatever. I just told you how the South was destroyed. Now, do you not think that there was a need for people to, like, I don't know, fight back against those who were cut loose, to rape at will and kill. And you know, we're talking about an atmosphere where the Union soldiers were murdering loyalist freedmen who wouldn't go and kill and rob their own their old masters because they respected them, and because they weren't and even if they didn't respect them, they weren't murderers, so they're not for not being treacherous like that. They were hung by the Union people and then those murders were blamed on the South for being racists. So do you not think that there was a I don't know, a need that the KKK filled, especially rampant rape, theft and murder if there's not going to be any if there's not gonna be any justice in the in the courts. And they proved that by making tyrants illiterate tyrants into judges. Who do you think do you think they were going to get justice there? When their child was raped? And then here's some freaking guy fresh off the field, you can't even fucking tie his shoes as your judge, and he's he's of the same race that you're against. Because there's a guy, just guy just raped your daughter. Do you think you could get justice from there? Do you think that's the way to get justice?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think there are certain crimes that the only thing that the only true justice is community justice swift, So get hell storm. By the way, So this is the book that you want to have read, and I apparently I would say, I mean, I think maybe, if we're lucky, it could have. I mean, things are gonna probably happen all the way up to that point one hundred and ten days or so, but you probably have right around that to read this book, and then you should be able to read a lot of books by then. I read a lot of books. But yeah, you're gonna want to have this in your memory hole so that if you get reincarnated, you're gonna at least have that it'll ring true and resonate with you on your next life, because this one's about to be cut short. Let's see. And who knows, I've always had this, I always asked this question. I asked this question a niche too, And I know it's hypothetical, but it's a good thought thing. It's like, so if we are let's say we do come back. Do we come back to the same timeline, the same life, or we like further lock like you know, so this is two thousand and four. Say we dropped dead. Now do we cut and we get born nine months later or whatever? Are we born in two thousand and five twenty twenty five? Or do we start back in the same exact thing and in the same exact spot and doing the same exact life all over again with the potential to maybe make different decisions even though the programming of the world around you is trying to focus you into making the same Onescuse's question. Maybe there's a reason why, I like, you have certain feelings about things and things you know upset you more than they should, or you feel more, you know, sentimental about certain things, like you know, because it's happened and you have and that's why, and it wasn't a good thing the last time, so you have this weird feeling that floats around in you. These are all good books. I told you The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two. This three CD, a three C DVD set. There's also Communism at the back door Giropa. If you don't have this, you need to preserve this because it's getting deleted off of everywhere. So there's that one that's a must. Definitely, Definitely the book, the book, and say that again, the book hell Storm. Get to see if a month to DVD too, that's great. But the book, it'll it'll put new wrinkles in your brain. It'll teach you a lot. All right, Where am I at now? And as always, as always, lead big farm behind doctor Peter Gladen, gotta do it. Everybody should be on this by now. He doesn't even know how right he is about this stuff. Because I can explain the mechanism of why he's so right with the microzyma stuff that I learned about a long time ago, but refreshed myself on it in the past four months or so to where I've already been doing shows on it and it all makes sense. I mean, if it's not. If that's not the reason, I can't think that. I know that there's no better explanation for why these mechanisms work. It's a perfectly good explanation. It's a testable one in a sense, once you acknowledge and accept the fact that becausimos are a thing, and that they're based units of life, and they can evolve and evolve and pleomorphically change. And that was observable by Oh, I wanted to read to see you the regial Raymond Rife thing from that article. Hold on, I think I have it on my phone. I think I actually stayed the parts. But let me see. This might be kind of tricky because's gonna be kind of small, but yeah, here it is. There's a lot here. I didn't realized I had taken so many shots. Hey, seamp never denied that. Okay, let's see, we'll get into the bite champart in the next one, and I'll do the royal Raymond Rife stuff then. Because real Raymond Riife not not knowing anything about Bey Shamp or who he was validated and verified? Why am I not being seen now? Why is my screen done? How's going on? Why am I a black screen? Are we serious? What is going on? Hold on? What the hell is that? Did it? Does everybody else see me? Or? Am I just a black screen? Everywhere? The hell? All right? Hold hold on a second, I gotta stop the cam and started again. Nope, I went I blacked out. Well, I don't know why. What the heck is that? Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Doctor? Yeah? Cool, it's froze. So I have a black screen? Can you guys see anything at all? I don't know what that's all about. Maybe because people are using other things in the house that they're not supposed to beyond this. Nobody's supposed to beyond this. But it doesn't say that I'm losing connection villy either. Wow. Can you guys still hear me? It's kind of weird, but in the show, don't you know if you can still hear me? T Oh, what does that mean? They're on to you? Okay? Can nobody hear me? Can you hear me? Okay? But I'm frozen? Like what poise am I in? Am I picking my nose or anything? It's not of a bitch. All I have is a black screen?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, that's it. Then we're gonna close the curtains. Before I even off the stage. Oh man, what are weird? Just all right, Well, talk to you next time. I'm gonna have to figure out what that. Guys, this computer is dying. That's the way. It is a funny. I like, great, yeah, so the yeah, the computer's dying. I have to get this other one Milt, and I need I need to get the software into it, and I need to get the bios figured out. I just need to do it.
Speaker 2: So but.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 9: Okay,