Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. We got Valentine's. We got a box of sweethearts. Mine says cutie pie.
Speaker 2: Somebody listened to you because it literally there's there's hers, she's kisses here.
Speaker 3: And you said, that's really the only acceptable candy.
Speaker 1: And then there's also more sweethearts, conversation hearts, and there's also a Valentine that says you sparkle. What does your Valentine's say? Uh, you're fairy nice like fairy. Yeah, you're a fairy. Is this what is this?
Speaker 3: Gel cling?
Speaker 1: A gel cling? Minds? A unicorn? What's yours? Some sort of fairy boys?
Speaker 3: It's a it's a it's a purple blob. Oh, I think it's a fairy. Does that look like a fairy to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a fairy boy, a little fairy boy. I think that the sentiment on the front of it was a dead giveaway.
Speaker 3: That makes more sense. I will say Valentines for me.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool that like you are said, I mean, people feel comfortable giving you fairy Valentine that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I'm not flying into a hot, hot white race.
Speaker 1: It's not you. But what I was going to say is I was listening to Handle this morning, and Neil said, oh, were you pausing for applause something? I was pausing to get your reaction to anyway, So Neil said, my wife is super easy. She doesn't like flowers, she doesn't like candy, she doesn't like jewelries, and care bucking taken out to dinner. And I'm thinking, Oh, that's cool, that's cool. I'm like that. I'm I'm like cool, I'm cool. I don't need anything. And then I started thinking, like, is that like next level female behavior? Like I don't like any of.
Speaker 3: This wave feminism kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Like it makes it even harder because I've got girlfriends that would be perfectly happy with a nice piece of jewelry and like and then they're happy like that, And that's easy. You go out, you spend too much money, get a nice piece of jewelry, wife's happy, Boom, You're done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see you next year.
Speaker 1: It's the wives that don't like any of that ass that maybe makes it a little harder, right, Like, are we actually the worst wives? The ones who are like, I don't want flowers, don't take me out to dinner, because.
Speaker 2: Then then you're really screwed that then it becomes this mental trick that is like, right, so we're we're not doing.
Speaker 1: There's no pressure, more pressure because then you've got to work outside the boss.
Speaker 3: So I don't do card or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually a bigger trap now that I think about it. In fact, the least time maintenance women on Valentine's Day, I would argue, as I work this out in my drive, are the most time maintenance.
Speaker 2: I would love to know what goes on in the cab of that truck when you're driving a lot of this, a lot of this.
Speaker 3: Is it out loud?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: You sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I only do out loud thinking here, good, that's really great, that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: I took my wife to dinner last night.
Speaker 2: Oh that was nice because we're not going we're gonna be on the road today, and we had a great It was a great dinner. We had a great waitress, which is usually they're a little over bearing, and she played it perfectly.
Speaker 1: I would rather have over bearing these days than not. I feel like more often than not lately, it's been I don't care, and I don't care that you're here, and I could care less and I want to be a million other places right here.
Speaker 2: Well, and she was very nice, she was funny, and that all that is great. And we actually sat at a table, which is a very weird. My wife loves airports as an example, or public spaces where she can sit and observe and judge. And we sat at a table that was slightly elevated from the rest of the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 2: We didn't choose it. They chose it for us. And it was a booth and it was awesome. We had a full view of the entire dining area in this restaurant and it was hilarious because and my wife said, as soon as we sat down, She's like, I'm sorry if I'm not much of a conversationalist tonight, I'm going to be people.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, wow, goals, kids, get to the shitting your marriage where you go out for a date night and you don't talk, you just look at other people.
Speaker 3: We ended up talking, obviously, but so so.
Speaker 2: The the weird thing that happened to us, though, is we pull into the little parking area a little parking garage that's kind of around the corner from the restaurant, and there's a spot that opens up, and I see a guy getting into a little suv that's next to us, and he's going to be pulling out, I thought, So we pull into the spot next to him, and I realize he's getting back out of the car that he had just sat in. And it's weird. He's I can't tell what he's doing. I can't he's not putting stuff in the car. It's not like he went shopping at the mall and was putting a bag of something. Weird is going on with this guy. So he's to my left and my wife gets out on her side of the car, and I before I get out of the driver's side, I want to see is is he going to open his door to get back into his car or is he because he's backed into to the spot, and so there's this weird moment of I'm waiting for this guy to do something so I can open the door without hitting him. He doesn't do any He's just kind of I don't even know. He's just standing by his driver's side door, looking in his own vehicle. So I open the door and I go to walk past him, and I'm standing between I get super queeped out about guys that are doing this in a parking garage. There's no one else around, like, so I'm standing between him and my wife and he kind of looks up at both of us, and as we walk around the front of his car to go over to the restaurant, he goes, hey, hey, can I ask you a question? He sprays something into his hand. I don't know why I'm spitting. He sprays something into his hand and he goes, have you ever smelled cologne like this?
Speaker 1: What the map?
Speaker 2: I have no idea now at that point, traycologist. That's the immediate thought that came to my mind, and I thought he's gonna he's there's one of two things he's going to try to sell me, like cologne out of the back of his.
Speaker 1: Car, or where did you take your wife?
Speaker 5: Is this? Like?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a nice steakhouse, that's the thing, like seventh And that's why it was so weird. So I so I said, not today, or something dismissive like that.
Speaker 1: Not today.
Speaker 2: And I'm doing this thing where my wife is to my left and this guy's to my right, and I kind of I kind of walk at a weird angle because I have to keep an eye on this guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he's gonna do. Hey does does my hands?
Speaker 1: What does he look like?
Speaker 2: He just looked like your dentist. I mean, he looked like a normal guy. You know he's wearing he's wearing like a hoodie and jeans. Yeah, he's a normal guy. He didn't he didn't appear threatening. He didn't appear homeless as well.
Speaker 3: No other than the dumb question of have you ever cologne like this?
Speaker 2: And then that car was still there when we came out of the restaurant an hour and a half later, and I was like, I, before we walk over to the car, we're going to stop here a second, and I'm going to make sure that there's nobody sitting in the car, because if he's sitting in that vehicle, were waiting.
Speaker 1: What were you afraid of? Why would he have singled you out to sit there and wait through your meal for you to come back.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he lives in that car.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they get out more maybe you do you need to leave the house more, okay, because there's people everywhere. And they say people everywhere. There's people everywhere.
Speaker 3: Time they stop you in a random.
Speaker 2: Place, people people are Have you ever smelled cologne like people are?
Speaker 1: They still don't know how to act after the pandemic. I'm telling you, I'm glad that you escaped with your life and that you protected your bride.
Speaker 3: Close call. What did you eat? I had? I had the short rib My wife had eight ounce file a.
Speaker 1: Is this where you guys go all the time?
Speaker 3: It's where we've gone lately. Yeah, yeah, because it's been so good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I had a I don't remember what the drink was called. It was a martini that had something in it.
Speaker 1: When you know, when you when you know, you know, my parents had a place that they would go out. They would have a date night every Saturday night. And they had like a rotation of like two or three restaurants that they would go to for years, for you know, years and years and years. My uh biological mother, when I met her out in Charlotte and she took me to dinner, she and her husband, who has since passed, would go out to the same restaurant every Friday night. They love the place. It's just so nice. We don't have a place like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've done we've done anniversaries there. Now we've done.
Speaker 1: Taco Bell just doesn't hit that same way.
Speaker 2: We've done Valentine's Day there kind of we've done some random like happy hour stuff that they do during the week.
Speaker 3: It's good and like nice to have a go to.
Speaker 2: There was one where it was the night before we're putting our dog down, or I guess it was a week before we had to put our dog down year ago. So there's memories now at that restaurant. And then of course, like last night was great because we had that seat of judgment across the entire and we were just like, what's going on.
Speaker 3: At that table over there? Why is that guy? And by the way, we overdress.
Speaker 2: We overdress people walk into this beautiful, nice, somewhat expensive steakhouse wearing there. I hate that having baseball caps backwards. And trust me, I love a baseball cap. If I could, I would wear it all the time. But I'm not going to go to dinner with the woman that I love and wear a backwards baseball cap while I'm paying seventy Bucks for a steak or whatever. You know, it just seems like that's a that's a weird move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like the idea of dressing to go to dinner.
Speaker 3: It means something.
Speaker 1: My husband wears a suit to work, so when we would meet after work for dinner, I would try to look not wear radio things classic. I mean, look at us right now, freaking Hey, it's Friday. I would trust us spraying clone into our hand right now.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the rain, the damage, the mudslides, pchs closed, all of that stuff coming up.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: What did you think about my idea of asking people for their real love stories, not the constrived Valentine's Day stories. But real love stories are antecdotes. Maybe you've been with each other for a long time. You and your wife have been together for a long time. I love that the two of you do you have a I don't know everything, but you seem to have a delightful, wonderful marriage, and that you do best friend things together too, Like you go out to eat and you judge people together. That's something you do with your best friend, right It's not always something you think of as like romantic or stuff. But that's kind of the bedrock of relationships, right is to That's what gives you longevity is somebody who you want to spend time with, who is a best friend to you. You got to have fun and you have to have fun as well, and you have to be a d with each other. You know about other people.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that makes you feel better about your Absolutely, I mean the.
Speaker 1: Key to the true success that guy's going to eat that she's not gonna have to be with him for very much longer.
Speaker 2: So if you have your real legitimate don't make it up.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be made up, but.
Speaker 2: I would make it up because people want to be I think they're funny. So the rain yesterday did cause some significant damage. For example, over the Smart and Final in Azusa, the roof collapsed.
Speaker 1: I hope that Dodger dogs are okay.
Speaker 2: There is a closure along PCH right now because the mud slides. Did you see by the way, the LA Fire Department employee got swept away on PCH. The mud slide came through and pushed him out basically into the ocean.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: About five o'clock last night. His vehicles swept off the road right near Big Rock Road in Malibu. So, as of right now, Caltrans District seven says PCHS closed between Chautauqua Boulevard and Carbon Beach Terrace until further notice. This was a significant storm. It paid off what we were expecting.
Speaker 3: Yesterday.
Speaker 2: The San Gabriel Dam saw almost six inches of rain. Downtown LA saw two point eight seven inches of rain. I mean it was as significant as was expected. What I don't quite get is there are sections along for example I five northbound or the truck lanes is through the New Hall Pass. They always flood, yeah, I mean always flood. And it doesn't have to be a big storm with three inches of rain like that. They always flood. So how in the world can we, I don't know, prevent that in the future.
Speaker 3: Is there a way.
Speaker 1: It's just our highways, our highways are just not used to having this kind of built. The infrastructure is not built for a rain because we get it so infrequently give it. I mean, why are you going to go through all that hassle if we have rain, If it floods once a year, twice a year, three times a year at most.
Speaker 2: But you know where throw a French drain in there and I don't know, get that water out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's that simple. I loved the bursts, so I love the bursts of rain here. I loved the rain last night, had some errands to run. Loved going out in the rain. I love to jumping over puddles. I don't know why you're looking at me like there's a trap here somewhere.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just loved it. I also love the sunshine this morning. I don't like when rain lasts for seven weeks, but I do love it once in a while. Come through and just wash things away.
Speaker 3: Well, and this should be a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 2: I mean this, not that it's going to be warm or anything like that, but it'll it's nice when it feels clean and fresh, and three inches of rain will do that to places.
Speaker 1: Coming up at ten thirty, we have maybe a way for you to get around the high egg prices. Egg price is still through the roof. There are different stores that are limiting one carton per household. We may have a workaround for you coming up in one hour.
Speaker 2: All right, coming up next, it looks like the department of Government efficiency is now at the IRS. They're trying to increase their transparency, and there are people who are suggesting that, well, maybe the transparency in the work of the Department of Government efficiency is not good for everybody.
Speaker 4: And all the people that they support are getting screwed.
Speaker 2: That is a senator, a senator who sounds like a puppet, and all.
Speaker 4: The people that they support are getting screwed.
Speaker 1: Not everybody was born with your low register and your dulcet tones.
Speaker 3: Garyan Shannon will continue.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Garyan Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 7: Hi, Garyan Shannon Shannon, I too, just like Neil's wife, do not like the flowers or really any of the typical Valentine's Day stuff, But having kids, young kids, the best gift is from my husband to take the kids and leave me alone. I feel the same about Mother's Day. Am I a psychopath, I know, but that is the most romantic gift one could get.
Speaker 1: I would imagine that that is a nice gestures, get some meat, get mom some me time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gary and Shannon Mark Fisher, Hey, or good morning.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna employ you out here at the airport. Shannon I just want to say, I love your personality.
Speaker 6: I love you with I love your gleed you and Gary really would make me laugh every morning.
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you. Your husband's a very lucky man.
Speaker 4: Wish I had to meet you in my time.
Speaker 3: I just love your personality.
Speaker 5: We click.
Speaker 3: Just give me a moment.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna afford that your care.
Speaker 1: That was very nice, Honey. If you're listening, you're done. You don't have to do anything. I got all the compliments I need.
Speaker 5: Happy Friday. Guys.
Speaker 8: Gary, you hit on something that drives me freaking nuts because when I take my girlfriend out to dinner, we always dress accordingly, and yes we go to nice places, but that's not the point. These people walk in sometimes with t shirts like you said, a half short sometimes and these are very well to do places, and I'm surprised they don't have a quote unquote dress code. I don't know what's wrong with people, but it drives me crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm not and listen.
Speaker 2: I don't like why I shouldn't say I don't like dressing up.
Speaker 3: I don't. That's not my go to.
Speaker 2: I'm much more comfortable in comfortable clothes. Well, that sounds stupid.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Everyone feels the same way. It feels good to get home, put on a T shirt and sweatpants, yes, soft soft, but you know what, you should do it for yourself, Like it feels good inside to get dressed and look presentable and go out to have a meal. Like it feels good to do that. And it also, you know, gives people a looking around like, hey, maybe that's a good idea for me. I remember getting onto a plane. I was going to a baby shower or wedding shower, not that it matters wedding shower. It was at restaurant. It was a lunch. I was just flying up and back to the barrier the same day. So I wore a dress on the plane, and the flight attendant was like, thank you, thank you for not wearing your pajamas. Because it's true. I mean, airports are a great I mean you don't have to dress to the nine. People used to dress to the nine for air travel. You don't need to do that. But you look around airports and it's really bottom of the barrel stuff. At some point, it was generally approved by all of humanity that you can wear stained, baggy, thin, thin, sweatpants to the airport in front of people that you don't know, and that's acceptable. You bring your blankets, you bring your stuffed animals, you bring your dog, whatever, it's like. The airport is your couch. And I don't mean to sound like an old man yelling at the lawn, but I don't need to see strangers in their and their home clothes.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, and that the restaurant version of this is just the restaurant version of the same thing that's happened in airports for a couple decades.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Is we just we've just given up, We've just given up.
Speaker 2: And I understand you want to be comfortable because you're stuck in one chair for three hours or however long your flight is. But is it really that uncomfortable that you need to have your own pillow or your own neck pillow or your own neck pillow and a pillow and a hoodie and you have to have your giant headphones And like.
Speaker 1: We made fun off we made fun of the whole raw dogging movement when people I don't know if we made fun of it, but we mentioned it that people the new thing was raw dogging flights. You don't have anything to read, you anything to watch, you know, everything to drink or eat, and you just sit there and you just sit in your existence. And I the more I think about that, because you're right, all the accruterment that people think they need for whatever activity, what have you? I mean, I get it, I do fly a lot, I do like to be comfortable. But do you really need all that crap?
Speaker 3: No, look ridiculous.
Speaker 2: At least seven government agencies have initiated layoffs. Elon Musk and his team at the Department of Government Efficiency started in on the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the Trump administration has moved swiftly to layoff thousands of government employees and at least seven agencies. They haven't said how many layoff notices they plan to send, but they do say that there are. They're going to go well above the seventy seven thousand employees who already accepted that. They called it the fork in the Road offer, the early retirement thing where you get eight months pay and benefits. So this voluntary resignation program. The seventy seven thousand people that signed up for that was about three percent of the federal workforce. That's well short of the ten percent goal that the Trump administration has already talked about.
Speaker 1: I have a question and I guess I could have done my own homework about this. Is their grounds for any sort of lawsuit about federal I don't know what the agreement is for federal workers when it comes to getting laid off by the government, what kind of job security that you have and that in that place. But is there any argument that the government offered these buyouts to avoid any sort of litigation moving down the road, Like if you accept the buyout now, that means you can't sue them for getting rid of your job unceremoniously.
Speaker 3: I guess, but or without cause.
Speaker 2: But then don't take the then don't take the buyout right now.
Speaker 1: But I'm just wondering if that's why they did that, so that they could save themselves litigation from the people that accepted the buyout down the line.
Speaker 2: Well, and the judge who allowed for the judge that originally paused this thing last week and then a couple of days ago decided to allow it to continue, had only said that the unions that were suing these federal employee unions that were suing they didn't have standing it wasn't. It wasn't the employees themselves. It was the unions that sued to stop it. And their argument was, well, all of these employees that are about to get fired are now going to come to us and burden us with questions about what's happening. The union itself has zero and the judge decided that you don't have standing in this because that's not enough of a complaint that, Oh, they're going to ask you to do your job as a union and represent them.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ron Wyden, Senator out of Oregon, has said that the DOGE staffers and are examining the irs. He wrote on x that means Musk's henchmen are in a position to dig through a trove of data about every taxpayer in America, and if your refund is delayed, they could.
Speaker 3: Very well be the reason. Wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Every year we come up with reasons why your tax refund is delayed. Every single year, there's always an oh, the computer did this. Oh they're dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane, they're dealing with the wildfire. There's always reasons why the refund is delayed. So but now they're going to try to pin it on something that Elon Musk did, and as Maizie Heroni says.
Speaker 4: And all the people that they support are getting screwed, getting screwed.
Speaker 1: That's awful.
Speaker 3: Love stories, It's not her fault. Tell us about your love stories.
Speaker 1: I want to hear love stories. I want to hear real love or just anecdotes or a story that you that you that sticks out it's nice, or the fun, something that doesn't cost any money, like Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: I think of the stories of parents, for example, like kids like I didn't know that my dad wrote letters to my mom. I've never seen my dad write a letter in his life. And when we were going through and cleaning out a bunch of the stuff in their house, I found letters that he wrote to her and she kept them, and that she kept them well and she kept everything. So it wasn't that didn't stand out. But but but the fact that that was, I mean, you don't think a lot of times, you don't think about your parents as romantic partners gross, but that that was still a thing.
Speaker 1: And it says not your kids who have walked in on you guys banging around only one child at least your parents had a little decorum. At least they had sex outside.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 1: I opened up my conversation. Hearts. They taste different than I remember in my youth. Also, some of the things are different. So so far, I've got.
Speaker 3: A brown one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The colors are are muted at best, and they're they're really shoddy. Okay, Like the printing is all over the place, it's not centered on the heart, and it's blurry. There's a couple that I don't remember from my youth. Okay, So there's wink wink, got it? Giggle, that's a new one. Charm me. Here's one that I don't remember from my youth. Move in question mark. Imagine being in third grade. What the hell does that mean? There's a blank one your own. Here's cutie pie. That's the old standard. I don't know what this says. Some of them are just illell it ill illeligible, illli ineligible, uneligible, ellige ill edgible. Okay, here's one honey bun that seems normal. Marry me. Could you imagine look at this one. It's off center, it's blurry and it says, marry me. Can you imagine if that was some guy's move? I thought that was proposed red. Yeah, they're like a maroon.
Speaker 3: That's like dried blood color love bug xo xo.
Speaker 1: That's pretty common. There's a lot of deform ones. Here's a kiss me finally true love.
Speaker 3: But look at that.
Speaker 1: We can how off center that?
Speaker 8: Mate?
Speaker 3: It's on the ground now, but move in. Uh it is Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Here's one for you. You are kind, it's on the ground.
Speaker 2: Is there one that says all over smelled cologne like this?
Speaker 1: Oh? Your wife texted me. She says that that guy was going to prop a follow you guys. Well, I ask, and I ask, for what end do you guys made him want to drug you and steal you?
Speaker 2: He was just waiting for somebody to take the open spot next him. It wasn't I don't think he was targeting us specifically. He was just targeting whoever was going to park.
Speaker 1: In that spot, targeting them for what though.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he wanted to eat or flesh or just take What about your flesh?
Speaker 1: Do you think? So?
Speaker 5: Go on?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yes, So I have a love story for you. First girl, I was ever with, had in love with and the first first grade. It was a first for both of us. And forty years later here I got to hook up with her again here this last week and we had a great time again. Do you mean that forty years later?
Speaker 1: Does that mean that's his wife or that he met up with this woman from forty years ago? I need more information. That's a great story. I want to hear all about it. How did you reconnect?
Speaker 9: Gary and Shannon?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: Next month is our fiftieth wedding anniversary. Wow, And we met at a New Year's party. People were saying, hey, have you met him? And I was told that about three times. By midnight we were making out. WHOA Okay, fifty years of love?
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I mean love love.
Speaker 1: I do love the stories. I mean I do love all. I love all the movies, and then I love it when there's real life things like I've met my husband at a murder trial.
Speaker 3: Oh, that does sound like the beginning.
Speaker 10: To write a Gary Hay Shannon Happy Valentine's Day. I met my husband when we were volunteering at church as teenagers in high school, and now we've been married eleven years.
Speaker 11: After knowing each other twenty plus years. But true love was when he surprised me with a ham and cheese croissant from the donut shop this morning. And I'm looking forward to our annual tradition of in and out for dinner tonight. We just keep it simple.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 11: Thanks, take care I start.
Speaker 1: That sounds good From a ham and cheese croissant into an in and out.
Speaker 3: That's a banner.
Speaker 12: Day, Oh Gary, Hello Shannon. So everybody wants to talk about the big acts of love that people do, but really it's the everyday stuff. Yes, my husband when we first got together, I knew he was serious when he had a bet against the wall when we got together, and he moved it and bought me a nightstand so that when I stayed over I was more comfortable. He's changed my breaks in the rain, bought me tires.
Speaker 1: That's how you know loves You know, that is a move right there for a guy to have the press. You know what guy we're talking about, the guy who has a bet against the wall. That's a guy who does not have a girlfriend the belly barely one of my girlfriends now since married, not to this guy has a beautiful baby. But a guy that she dated when I don't know, a long time ago, fifteen years ago, something like that. He did not have betting. He and I tell this, I've told the story before, but I think it's we were we were thirty thirty one ish. He was the same age, and he did not have bedding and didn't see a problem with that. Like that guy, her guy who just called in her guys, she didn't even need to prompt him. Hey, move the bed away from the wall and put a night's in it. He knew that, Like that is marriage material. The guy that's still using a sleeping bag at thirty one and doesn't see that as a problem, Like doesn't clean that up before the first night you spend in that bed, that's an issue.
Speaker 2: Up next, Michael Monks is going to join us his special on the LA Fires airing tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it. Get a preview from Michael and I.
Speaker 1: Love My Sleeping Bag.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap