Speaker 1: Karen. Yes, what would you say if I told you that there might be beings not from this Earth who are here specifically to help mankind create a better world.
Speaker 2: I would say, thank God, because we need all the help you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we certainly do, right. And what if I told you that there is a group of people that hold these beings in the highest regard it and have even created a religion dedicated to spreading and acting on the teachings of advanced extraterrestrial beings.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds familiar, It does it?
Speaker 1: It does well. It just so happens that the Etheriist Society, and I hope I'd said it somewhat correctly, is just such an organization. They say that these beings recognize the extent of suffering on Earth, and they've made countless sacrifices in their mission to help us.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yep. Now, the founder of this inspiring society was an Englishman named George King, who did so shortly after he was contacted in London by an extraterrestrial intelligence known as Etherius. Sadly, mister King has since passed away and we no longer have direct access to him. However, today we do have the next best thing. Karen, mister King's personal assistant and the director of the Theory Society since two thousand and one. This one is going to truly be eye opening. So don't go anywhere because the skeptic musician starts. Now, my name is Will, and I'm Karen, and unlike moulderin Scully, want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 2: And wait, you joined a coven yep.
Speaker 1: All on the interests of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the skeptic metaphysicians. Hey there, I'm Will and I'm King, and today they we're diving into the cosmic. The Etherorioist Society is a spiritual organization founded in the mid nineteen fifties by doctor George King, who claimed to have had a significant spiritual experience where he was contacted by extraterrestrial beings. Now the society combines elements of Eastern philosophy, Western mysticism, and teachings related to cosmic or extraterrestrial beings, emphasizing service to humanity, spiritual evolution, and the idea that Earth is a living being. Now central to the Society's beliefs is that advanced beings from the other planets play an essential role in helping humanity through spiritual guidance. These beings, referred to as cosmic Masters, are believed to assist Earth in its spiritual evolution and protect it from disasters. Today were privileged to be accompanied by mister King's personal assistant and the director of the Society, Paul Nugent, to share with us the amazing experiences that it was to have lived and learned so much from this astounding religion's founder. Welcome to the show, Paul Nugents.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much. Will and Karen and I think you've distilled the Theorist Society extraordinarily well in that introduction. The only thing that I would dare I say correct is that I am not the director. I am a director. We have several directors, and I was not the personal assistant.
Speaker 1: I was a personal assistant.
Speaker 3: There were three of us in the latter years of his life. But anyway, I just wanted to clarify that. But otherwise, excellent to some action of the Etherist Society.
Speaker 1: Well thank you that that means a lot to me. It must be such. I mean, it is in thirty five countries at the Society's insid you do need quite a few people to help drive the message forward, I would assume, so it would make sense that there would be more than one director, and mister King, being such a big personality, would certainly need more than one assistant. So we're glad that we have you here with us.
Speaker 3: It's great to be with you and to explain more about doctor King and the spiritual philosophy of the Etherist Society.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating because, honestly, until I started researching you, the only religion that I have heard about that speaks about extraterrustrial beings I believe was with scientology, Right, That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if they do. I'm not sure. I dially like the comparison. I often think that the Ethereal Society is the opposite end of the lens to Scientology. But that's not just sort of necessarily openly and publicly dismissed scientology. There are others, I mean, a star is one. There have been one or two. But certainly the Assious Society is the world's longest standing UFO organization. And we don't just see it in terms of the nuts and bolts of UFOs, but we see the whole thing far more seriously and far more importantly in a spiritual context.
Speaker 1: To put the words UFO with spirituality, it's not usually something that's put together except for that. We have heard people say that extraterrestrials are here to help humanity and things like that. But you take it very seriously, you take it to the nth degree. What are the major tenets of the religion? Because you do take this more of as a way of life.
Speaker 3: It's totally a way of life, it's a way of being. I think in a way, you could more reasonably argue that it's ridiculous for humanity to think that we are alone in the universe, you know. With the wonderful thing about one of the wonderful things about science and technology, particularly in recent decades, is that they've allowed us to realize how small and tiny, and you could even say insignificant we are in the universe. It literally is vast. In fact, you know, I was having a conversation with someone earlier this week. I'm led to understand it's extremely difficult to believe, but it seems to be the science that there are more stars, i e. Suns than there are grains of sand on all the beaches and in all the deserts on the surface of Earth. I mean, it blows the mind. Wow. Yeah, And even to be making that comparison allows one to realize how small and insignificant we are. I often think that, you know, how aware is the spider in the corner of this room that it's in a room that's in a house, that's in a town, that's in a state, that's in a country, that's in on a world, that's in a solar system and a galaxy, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And I think culturally and traditionally that's been very much our sort of very ego centric perspective on our place in the cosmos. And I think that, you know, hopefully that very sort of limited, narrow perspective is going to be broken. And because I think that the realization of our true place in the cosmos are insignificance, and yet at the same time, the fact that we are in this cosmos, we are a part of this incredible organism of the universe. We're a living aspect to it, hopefully will allow us to fundamentally and profoundly change as human beings in our understanding of ourselves, of each other, and what we are collectively a part of.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you said a mouthful and in order to yes, no, it's it's wonderful And I love the passion with which you share this whole subject. You can tell that you really it is your life, is your way of life, which is wonderful to hear. But for the audience to really truly understand what is we're talking about, first we need to rewind it a little bit and talk about George King. Can you tell us a little bit more about doctor Kings.
Speaker 2: The first contact exact that's.
Speaker 1: What I want to know, Yes, exactly. It give us morphiage about that pivotal moment when doctor King was contacted by the extratrustful being.
Speaker 3: Very very briefly, Doctor George King was born in England in nineteen nineteen. Twenty years later, in nineteen thirty nine. Tragically, the Second World War came along, and you could say a prime fighting age. He was thirty years old. But he knew inherently that thou shalt not kill was a law bigger than mankind. There was a truth, there was a profundancy, there was a greatness in that all sentiment. And so he became a conscientious objector, not that he couldn't recognize that Nazism was a terrible thing that needed to be counted, but he wasn't willing to go and kill fellow human beings for the sake of it. What he did was he joined the fire Brigade in London, which subsequently went through what's known as the Blitz, which was the bombing of civilians. And he saw that, he witnessed that first hand, and the devastation and the madness of that, the inhumanity of that, the craziness of that. Why why, why? Who are we? What are we doing to each other? And it led him to study. Coming out of the Second World War, or perhaps probably more likely during it, it led him to study and practice various forms of yoga, and he did it very intensely. He did it for up to eight hours a day over a ten year period. When you practice various forms of yoga, he was using primarily what is known as pranayama breathing exercises mantri yoga. When you do it that intensely, it causes a force that we all have in the base of the spine called the Kundalini to rise through a channel in the spine called the Sashumna channel. Open the chakras or psychic centers that we all have in our aura, and you gradually bring this force up such intensity he was eventually able to bring the Kundalini up to the highest census, the Christ's Center and the Crown chakra. When one's able to do that, one goes into a state of somadic consciousness or cosmic consciousness. There have been various individuals throughout our past who've been able to do this. It's very difficult to do it, it's very demanding, but it's ultimately the goal for all of us. And George King, as he was then in his early to mid thirties, was able to do this. And then one Saturday morning in May of nineteen fifty four, we believe it was May the eighth of nineteen fifty four. He literally heard a voice, and he said it was as stark as a gunshot going off. He heard a voice in his small apartment in London, and the voice said, prepare yourself. You are to become the voice of interplanetary Parliament. Wow, exactly, how exactly? He'd never heard of interplanetary parliament?
Speaker 1: I mean, who has?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, who has? We haven't? We haven't.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 3: We're about of it, but we have. We're not aware of that we've had that. There's there's something much greater going on, and something that is literally cosmic and divine and truly magnificent in every sense of the world. He was apparently he was washing dishes at the time he dropped the dishes. All he knew with his yoga training was that this was no psychic apparition. What he heard was for real. He knew that he had been developing and training himself for some kind of purpose. He, just as I say, had never heard of interplanetary parliament. He didn't know where the voice had come from, what it meant. The people who he was able to ask, which probably weren't very many, all could give him no answer as to what it had been so a week later he went back into meditation. He said, I am not leaving this apartment until I understand what that contact was. And there he was a yoga master quite well known or something was well known at the time from India, came through his locked door, came into his room, sat down opposite him, and explained what that communication had been, and he gave George King various other yogi techniques that he would need to adopt in order to gain rapport with these intelligences existing upon higher dimensions of the other planets within our solar system. The being who had made that statement, prepare yourself. You are to become the voice of interplanetary put goes by the name of A Serious. Hence we are the Etherious Society, and we understand that the Master Serious is an intelligence living and has lived in thousands of years upon the higher dimensions of Venus.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, so in that last five words, you just open up a whole can of worms. The extraterrestrial being known as a theorists lived in the higher dimensions of Venus. Oh wow, where do I go? There's so many places to go? Are you aware of the CE five movement? No, I'm not okay. So the CE five movement is a movement that was formed while back. It stands for close Encounters of the fifth kind. And basically what they do is they go out in the field and they consciously call extraterrestrial beings or UFOs to them because they feel, just like you, that they are here to help humanity.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And apparently I think for the most part they see lights in the skies and things like that. Occasionally they'll get visitations and things. But from my understanding, the communication that you have, or that Etherial Society members have, it's a little bit less direct, is act fair to saying.
Speaker 3: A little bit less you mean, see five is a little bit less direct than the communication which doctor King had.
Speaker 1: Did he he didn't see a being in front of him? Right, he channeled, he heard, he.
Speaker 3: Has done, he did do, but it's just on that particular occasion he didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, But you.
Speaker 3: See, a fundamental concept of all life, not just the rest your life. A principle of certainly of the Etherist Society, but not solely the etherisciety, by any stretch of the imagination, is the law of karma. I mean, we would say that even Christ taught the law of karma as you sow, so shall you read? The Lord Buddha stated, it is action and reaction or opposite and equal to my way of thinking. I mean, I fully accept the law of karma. But to my way of thinking, the law of karma makes no sense without the reciprocal law of reincarnation. In other words, it carries over what we sow, what we reap in one life, carries over to the next life. All with the actual fundamental purpose of us raising gondalinis that we're going to tain cosmic consciousness. But where do we go in that time between lives when we die awaiting reincarnation. Where do we go? We go to another sphere, another realm, another dimension if you like, around this Earth, and depending on our comic pattern on Earth, we have both higher realms of varying degree, but we also have lower realms of varying degree. And that concept is the same on the other planets, except they don't have lower realms because they don't have so to speak, shall we say, negative karma. It's all a higher dimension. So when we go to Venus, yes, we're going to the physical realm of Venus. These intelligences are not existing on that realm. They are on a higher level of frequency, which is in that sense all physical to all intents and purposes, but it's not the same. So that is what we're talking about in terms of other dimensions of the other planets and the master of theori Us. We believe that Jesus and bud Are both came from Venus. So what are your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on when we die, do we become these ethereal creatures or beings or are they also kind of waiting for them to get to the next level.
Speaker 3: When we die. I think we're essentially just as we are here on Earth. We just find ourselves in a different dimension according to the whole frequency that we've created. While in this incarnation, I think we're more awakened. I mean, I had a very remarkable experience with my own brother when he died literally a couple of years ago, very sadly, very tragically, and very unexpectedly. I had this communication with my brother who found himself on another well, actually between realms. He didn't even know he died, poor Chap, and he was amazed to find that he was, to all intents and purposes, still alive. He just wasn't in his physical body. And I think that's how it is until we adjust to where we are, and then at the right comic time, we will take on once again human form and go through this whole rather one might say, rather tedious and slow process.
Speaker 2: It's almost like we come here and then some people believe in soil contracts, some don't. But we come here and if there's this karma from the past, it's like the whole time we're here, we're trying to leave here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like a vicious When we're here, we can't wait to go there.
Speaker 2: So we're here to learn everything to get back right.
Speaker 1: But then when we're there, we can't wait to get here, so we getting to have the human experience.
Speaker 3: Well, we are here to leave here. Our primary purpose is to leave here. Christ demonstrated it to us. The only way you're going to actually leave is through ascension. We are here to attain ascension. It's a lesson and a demonstration for every single one of us. The question is how do you get there? How do you get there? And it's not just a matter of wishful thinking. I wish it was, but.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't I'd be there by now if that was the case.
Speaker 3: Many times, exactly know, it's a process. It is a yoga process, you could say, but it's a process of realization. It's a process of realizing who and what we really are in that divine cosmic sense. And that realization inevitably brings about a sensation of love.
Speaker 5: When one truth it begins to realize that I am, that I'm a part of this, that I exist in the wholeness of everything, instinctively and naturally generates a sensation of love.
Speaker 3: Love leads to service. Love is care. You care. You care about everything, You care about the state of the world, you care about environment, you care about cruelty, You care literally about everything in a very sort of wholesome, pure way, and it leads you to serve, to want to serve. It has been demonstrated by every single master who's ever come to this earth. You start to serve because you realize the preciousness and the sacredness literally of not only everything, but of every single moment. And that is a path towards enlightenment. And that path towards enlightenment is a path towards cosmic consciousness. And when we can attain cosmic consciousness, liters, it will then we will ascend, and then we will leave up. But you see, even not everybody who has attained cosmic consciousness necessarily a sense. That's why you have what's called the ascended masters, who actually choose to stay here to help illumin humanity.
Speaker 1: And some people believe that Jesus and Buddha were just such ascended masters that they stayed behind.
Speaker 3: Maybe they do, and I'm not here to sort of argue against that. In the etherious society, we believe they were what's actually called avatars, as Shari Krishna was an avatar. An avatar is an intelligence who has come literally from elsewhere, we would say, in the higher realms of another world, another planet within our own solar system, who's come here to teach and struct. Christiana taught us the whole principles of yoga. Buddha taught us the wonderful part of compassion, as did Jesus. Love and service. We and the theater said, he wouldn't say that's necessarily actually been their primary role. We would say that Jesus came here to perform an outstanding, an essential calmic manipulation that averted a catastrophe upon Earth at that time. But he obviously did teach us how we should rightfully be living, and had we adopted those teachings, or the teachings of but Orshary Kushner, we would be living in a very different world. Unfortunately we tend to sort of dismiss them too easily.
Speaker 2: So in all of your work with the society, have you ever had contact?
Speaker 3: I haven't had personal contact. No, I haven't, because again you see, doctor King described the transmissions he received in a way a little bit similar to a radio set, which is the mind. And you know, we're all capable of receiving you know, we get we can have telepathic thoughts or whatever. We all receive thoughts with impulses, and we put out thoughts, et cetera. If we were to gain mastery through the process of yoga, then we would have control over the mind that would allow us to become a very finely tuned radio set, which is what he developed. And because he had such a finely tuned mind, through the experience of some ardic consciousness, he was able to connect, if you like, with the mind mind belt of those beings on the highest spheres. Actually not just on other planets, but also on our own world. I am too dumbed down. I'm afraid I'm too ordinary and I'm too human to attract.
Speaker 1: I think you're not giving yourself enough credit, Paula.
Speaker 2: Now, if you haven't had this contact, because a lot of people they you know, seeing is believing. What is it that sensed it for you, that made you believe this is true and decide to be involved.
Speaker 3: That's a very good question, Karen. When I came across the Etherist Society in the sort of early nineteen eighties, I had recently read the Four Gospels. I knew there was something missing in my life. I didn't know where to turn or what to do. I did have a Bible, having been raised, you know, I'm English, were in a church of England, had a Bible, and I read the Four Gospels and it resonated with me very very seriously. I felt and knew intuitively that here is someone who actually understands how we should be living our life. However, I was one of the colleagues from work was a member of this organization called the Etherist Society, and my boss was a wonderful mentor as well. He was studying Eastern philosophy at a school in London which I also attended, which opened me to the concepts of calma and reincarnation, etc. But anyway, when I came to the Ethereoust Society, I began to attend their services on a Sunday morning, and every Sunday service. We still do this, I'm sure will continue to do this. We play one of the cosmic transmissions that was received by Dr George King in nineteen fifty eight on twelve consecutive Sundays. These teachings are called the twelve Blessings, and we believe that they were given by Jesus. As I say, on twelve consecutive Sundays in nineteen fifty eight. Now, it's easy to sort of say that, it's quite another thing to believe that. What made me believe it, what made me accept it, what made me sort of look delve deeper into the Etherist society was the profundity, the exquisiteness, the fundamental truth of these blessings. They were profound, They were exactly precisely what our whole world is calling out for. This cosmic perspective of who we are, what we are. A part of the fact that the Earth is a living being, even the sun, the Sun is a living being, even the galaxy is a living being. It's all living, it's all alive. We're a part of it. We're a living part of this whole one essential unity, this oneness, this fastness. And it was just simply too important, too serious, too profound for me to ignore. And so I began, as I say, to take it all far more seriously. And that's why I'm talking to you now forty plus years later.
Speaker 1: Now, these transmissions that you play on Sundays, is it recordings of Doctor King speaking the transmissions or is it something else.
Speaker 3: Well, he would go into what we call a positive yogic somadic trance. He would go into a very elevated state, the most elevated state of consciousness, human being, escapable law. And in that state, Jesus, we believe, coming from a high dimension of Venus. Crazy as that may sound to our very limited terrestrial thumbed down you know, understanding, but communicating through the voice of Dr George King, you will hear it's the voice of Jesus, which is different to the voice of the Master Theorist, which is different to the voice of Mars sector six, for example, they were able to use him as a conduit through whom they could communicate. He was in his very his whole body. He was paralyzed. His he was paralyzed, it would go cold, because all of his consciousness had been raised into the Christ and Crown chakras. He was in a very elevated state. He himself did not know what was being spoken through him at that time. Sure, and so that is what one is listening to and what we play in all Sunday services.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned the Bible earlier in Catholicism or Christianity as a whole, that's their that's their map, their way forward, their lessons of how to be the right live the right life. Does the theory of society have anything similar that informs the membership that this is what we believe, this is what we are trying to achieve, this is how we want to move this thing forward. Or is it mostly these transmissions that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: The fundamental tenet of the ethere of society? And in this sense you could say it was the fundamental tenet of the transmissions being communicated to him, although it goes much broader than this and you could even say it's the fundamental tenet of the whole universe is service, or to use an unpopular word, is sacrifice. The whole of manifestation. Conscious manifestation is sacrificing itself. The galaxy is sacrificing itself so that lesser life streams within the galaxy can gain experience, because that's what it's all about. We are all here to gain experience, and fundamentally experience of God, this thing we're all a part of, and it just gets more and more and more exquisite. Is the great irony of it. We're delaying our bliss, if you like, we're delaying our joy, We're delaying our understanding of this fundamental soul journey that we're all making. It gets more and more and more incredible, and in that sense, I suppose ecstatic. But the way to attain it is by giving up of oneself, as Jesus actually taught himself. I go remember with the exact quotes, its being too long ago, but to essentially lose yourself, and in losing yourself you gain freedom.
Speaker 1: Well, you just answered. My next question was going to be, why would these extraterrestrial beings have a stake in what happens to us. You just mentioned it, right, the sacrifice they believe in, sacrificing of themselves to help other lesser beings grow in a sent.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand you're a married couple. I don't know if I'm a marri man, I don't know if you have children, we do right, Well, I'm here. It goes utterly without saying. You love your daughter doubt beyond doubt, and you do anything for your daughter, right, And it's a little bit the same with these cosmic intelligences. They love us not as their children, but as a part of themselves, a part of the same wholeness. And the more realization one has, the more one realizes that it is all a part of this infinite woneness, and that anything that suffers, and we suffer on humanity. It's you could say, it's almost entirely self inflictive. But it pains them whether your child, your child has to or children have to learn for themselves, we have to learn for us. They can't just intervene and go and tidy our own bedroom and do our maths project and everything else. They can't. They can't do it for us. They can give us the tools that enable us to do it for ourselves. And that is how these you see the essential, the essential energy of creation of God. I spell that g O D. I'll spell this out. It's l o v E. It's l o v E right in great cosmic sense of what this energy is. And that's that runs through the entire gamut.
Speaker 1: Right. So they must feel right now like you know, when you're you're seeing your daughter make the worst mistake of their life is every day. They must be like, what, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's you know that, there's the really great people and maybe they have you know, the beings that are part of them, and then someone has Hitler and then get the shim shamp.
Speaker 3: It's like whoa, It's like.
Speaker 1: It's you should know, but right now? How old are you? How you should know better?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: And yet here we are making the same mistakes over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: Well, that brings in a very important point. We haven't mentioned my book, The Wonderful Isaiah Wonderful. I'm the author of it.
Speaker 1: Maya Maya, maya maya very very objective opinion, of course, Yes, of course.
Speaker 6: Yes, indeed, Well I'm I'm getting some rather nice reviews on Amazona.
Speaker 3: But thank you. But coming back to what you were just saying, our understanding is that we've had two previous civilizations on Atlantis and before that, La Mura the Muria, sure, both of which we destroyed through the intense misuse of atomic energy for atomic power, nuclear bombs, et cetera. We even go further than that and say we actually destroyed the planet upon which we previously existed over eighteen million years ago, called Maldeck. All that remains of Maldeck as the asteroid belt. So they can see us repeating the same mistakes, particularly, I mean, flying sources were commonly cited right after the Second World War because what had we done. We'd unleashed the atom once again, we dropped we created atom bombs in the Cold War, we went far further and developing the hydrogen bomb, which was a thousand times you know, more powerful than the atom. We've done this before. We did it in Atlantis, we've done it in Lemuria, and they could see us as children making that same crazy mistake, and yet we can't. You see, it's not just about us, it's also about the Earth. The Earth is a living, highly evolved, conscious intelligence who has literally had to put up with or not put it. She's accepted the incarnation of mankind because we destroyed Maldek, so we need we had to have somewhere to go. She said, all right, you can come here. I'll hold myself back while you go through this very slow process of reincarnation. But she can't hold herself back indefinitely.
Speaker 1: She must be incredibly pissed off. Right now.
Speaker 3: We could be happy that cosmic intelligences don't get shall we say, pistol.
Speaker 1: Dodge that one. Let's take a break and we'll be right back. And now back to the skeptic metaphysicians. That's a lot of history. People have seen angels, and even in the New Age movement, people talk about guides and intelligences that are conglomerations of theoric beings in the other dimensions who are here to help us. Are we talking about the same thing here?
Speaker 3: I think we are essentially Yes, I mean it might be a bit blood, but it's essentially the same thing. Sure, beings, more evolved beings on other dimensions, whether they're around this Earth or upon other other planets.
Speaker 2: So why do you think that all of the movies that talk about well, I would say like ninety eight percent of the movies that talk about the extraterrestrial beings are all horror.
Speaker 3: That's another wonderful question, Karen. You see, the point is not everything in the universe is beneficent. If that is the right world. There are beings, intelligences, and very powerful intelligences that do not. I mean, why do we have wars. We have wars and crime because there are intelligences. We would call them black magicians. There is a force of evil that does seek to manipulate conditions upon Earth, to construe situations where we war with each other, we cheat on each other, we push drugs on each other, crime in all its aspects, and it's very feasible. I don't want to malign the movie industry at all, because there are also some other wonderful movies. But these darker forces are seeking in a very negative way to sow seeds in humanity of the negative nature. What's important is for us, and we can do this by sort of getting in touch with our own intuition and our own conscience. In no, I reject that. I don't accept that, and instead invoke the energy and the essence of love and a greater cosmic wisdom and kindness. So to that extent, I would say that humanity is and has been in a conflict, and it's you could say this, what's behind the myths the Garden of Edenit's what's behind Lemuria's, what was behind Atlantis, It's what's behind the destruction of Maldo. That powerful negative influence does exist, and it's for each and every single one of us as an individual to be mindful and conscious of that and to get in touch with, as I say, one's own intuitive sense of what's right and wrong. For me, you know, it was reading the four Gospels. Ah ah ah, here I recognize, okay, someone who understands, and I fortunately took the steps to adhere to that and follow that. But many people don't.
Speaker 1: So while I tried to get a grip on the fact that you said two of Karen's questions were really good, and now a single time if you said mine have been good, well, I.
Speaker 3: Did appreciate your salvation at the very beginning that.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I'll give you that. But it is interesting because the more the deeper I go down this path of awakening, the less I can actually I'm I don't want to say tolerating, but that's probably the only word I will. There was one show that I started watching very recently, and halfway through it, I'm like, I just I can't. I can't. Just feels it's so that the energies are so negative. It's just so. It was so uncomfortable for me that I literally, and I'm a TV guy and I'm a movie guy, that's what I do for a living. I had to walk away and not look back because it was so uncomfortable. And the more awake quote unquote I become, the less I tolerate those kinds of things. I used to love horror movies. I was a big horror movie fan. Friday the thirteenth when I was growing up, Nightmare on Elm Street, all those movies, Psycho. I can't watch them anymore. It's too much for me. And I think it's probably because my energies, my residents doesn't align with those types of frequencies anymore. At least I like to tell of that.
Speaker 3: Let me bring you up almost to character Karen's level there.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's ahead on points, but I think that that sentiment you've touched on something extremely important, because again there is this awakening that's going on.
Speaker 3: I mentioned le Mirror, I mentioned Atlantis. I mentioned the fact that the Earth is a living being who's withheld herself that can only be done calmically for a certain period of time. That time has been reached. The Earth has been given a tremendous infusion of energy. If you want to know more about that, you will have to literally read the book. But things are changing, Things are quickening on Earth. They're quickening, and I think we can all recognize it. Yeah, in every sphere, on every level, and we are being called upon each and every one of us to hear that inner voice of conscience and truth that is speaking to every single one of us. And it goes that saying that there is this awakening that's taking place. Hopefully that well, there's a growing awareness, and in this growing awareness beginning to sort of shatter the culture of the political scene, in the economic scene. I don't want to go into a political see because it's bigger than that. I would sum it up by saying, the only crisis we have on Earth is not a political crisis. It's not an economic or even an environmental crisis. It's a spiritual crisis. We have a spiritual crisis on earth because we've lost that spiritual connection as an individual with literally with the cosmos, with our environment, with every living thing, and that connection quickening is forcing us to become far more aware of that divine connection.
Speaker 1: If I wasn't tied up with cables in microphones and all, I would stand up and give you a standing ovation, because that is an excellent summation, and that's a hard I could not I mean to say, I couldn't agree more. It's just so it doesn't even come close to covering how I feel about it, because you're absolutely right when you look at the political problems that we're having, especially even in this country right now, let alone the whole world. It's when that's a very surface level thing, when you look deeper into it, what's causing these divisions it is it is a falling out of connection with spirituality and a quickening of that mentality, that mindset of scarcity that has become so widespread that now there's this fissure happening between those that are awakening and realizing, oh, yes, we are one and we need to help each other, and those that say, nope, I'm in it for myself.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's in it. For myself, that's part of it, because I think as we've lost the connection, there's that like deep sort of loneliness or that a loneliness there is only me, and people don't know how to deal with that, And so you're banding with people that might not necessarily be the right type of people or something, but it's something that's familiar that you can hang on to. It's tough, man, it's a really hard situation.
Speaker 1: Now, So how do you get through that? How do you reach the people that are so separated, that's so disconnected from who they really are.
Speaker 3: All we can do is be our authentic selves. I know that's a cliche, but I think that the more honest we are as individuals, more brave we are as individuals. In other words, when I say brave to actually speak our truth without fear, and because what's behind that sense of bravery is the essence of love. And so as I say, the more authentic and genuine and honest we are, the more others will recognize that and respond to that. It's when we live in fear that we're in danger. So it's to come out of that and speak one's.
Speaker 2: Truth, and I think we have to really make a conscious effort for that. And it's almost like they say it takes but fourteen days for something to become a habit or fourteen weeks.
Speaker 1: Fourteen something, but minutes seconds, yeah, longer.
Speaker 2: Than that, Like for example, like today in traffic. You know, I used to get really frustrated when I would get cut off for this, and I still do from time to time. But I have made this conscious effort to think, I wonder if something's going on with them. I wonder if they're going to the hospital. I wonder if you know, maybe maybe something's going on and I don't know about it. So now that's almost my first reaction, and it just feels better because I don't get angry.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a difference. You are an angel on this planet, where we're just regular human beings of walking trying to get through life. So it's easier for you to think that way. For me, I'm like, how dare they think of no one but themselves and block the whole traffic lane.
Speaker 2: But it took an effort. It took me consciously thinking about that.
Speaker 1: But you thought about it. I did, was I'm just like this guy doesn't know what he's doing. Well, let's take a moment and actually dive into your book, because that's something I absolutely want to make sure we touch on. We've talked a lot about the theory of society. We've talked about these extraterrestial beings that are here to sacrifice themselves to help us to ascend. But what we haven't really touched on too much was how much time you spent in close contact with doctor King. Being with someone that is that enlightened and that connected must have been astounding. First of all, do you touch on that at all in your book?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. I mean the most unusual in otherwise sort of unhuman or uncommon certainly experiences I ever had were in the presence of Dr George King. As you rightly mentioned, I had the opportunity to be his one of his personal assistants in the latter years of his life. What drew me there, what took me there, was my taking all all of this very seriously, more more seriously than the orthodox route, as you say in America through Life. Why I made that choice, as in me, because all of my sort of friends who are interesting now getting their own copies of my man saying, look what happened before, which is wonderful. And it's what's even more wonderful is the fact that we've remained friends throughout all of these years. But I know I didn't take the so called orthodox, conventional route through life. I was seeking a higher truth. And when I came across Dr George King and the Eterial Society, I put it first and foremost, and it culminated with me being, as they say, one of his personal assistants. And yes, I did have very when I say unusual, certainly unconventional in other words, sort of cosmic experiences, something that were you know, you could say not of this. Well, but in saying that, and this was a hallmark of doctor King. He was as down to earth as you could come. He was very down. His feet were on the ground. He wasn't here for party tricks. Some yoga masters, you know, they'll sort of do this. He George King could do party tricks. But we're not here for party It's more serious than party tricks.
Speaker 1: Sure, so, no levitation, no by location, no astro projection, just.
Speaker 3: Well it was the certainly was by location. I certainly didn't personally witness Levete, although I'm sure he could have done that. For your listeners, I really hope you'll read the book because Doctor George King, we understand, we certainly believe, was one of the three cosmic intelligences who took on human form for a very essential purpose. I mentioned that, you know Jesus and Buddha, but certainly Jesus was here. Yes, he taught, but he was actually here to perform a major cosmic manipulation, karmic manipulation. Dr George King and the other two avatars or adepts as we referred to them, who came to this earth were here to we talked about earlier on about evil magicians. They go to the lower astral realms. Yes, we have the higher realms, but there are lower astral realms. There are denizens of black magicians. And as we go into this new world, those intelligences so called cannot be allowed to exist. They're extraordinarily powerful. They've manipulated much of what plays out on the surface of this earth, including that, you could say, the crucifixion of Christ. And Doctor King as one of these three adicts or three intelligences ADTs, avatars from other worlds, came here for a very definite purpose to clean out the very worst of the lower astral realms, to free the chains, if you like, to have bound humanity to this ignorance. Because everything is changing, everything is being shifted. I've said enough to give a cue to reading far more about it in my book Maya Maya.
Speaker 1: So it's called Maya Maya.
Speaker 3: Maya maya as a soundscript word for illusion, yes, and maya as in quagmire. And it's the quagmire of illusion that we have existed in dating all the way back, if you like, to the so called garden of Eden. It's the ignorance of humanity. But it's being shifted, it's being changed. We are awaken. There's a great cosmic awakening that's going on. And you know, I try to sort of elaborate on that in the.
Speaker 1: Book Maya Meyer That makes perfect sense. I am hoping that so many people who are listening right now will go out and get the book because it sounds fascinating. But I am thrilled to plant my flag in the ground and clean. I am the first to buy the book the minute we hang up this call, because I am absolutely intrigued. So thank you so much for that, where can someone find it if they want to purchase it.
Speaker 3: You can also put another flag in the ground together with Karen, that you are holding this interview in the very first week that the book has been published. All right, Yeah, it is, needless to say, available on Amazon, and the more people who will go and buy it to non Amazon, and the more people who will give it a rating. I don't think it necessarily has to be five stars. I'll accept five stars.
Speaker 1: But I mean, okay, fine, but that, as I.
Speaker 3: Understand, algorithms and everything else will have a bearing on how book distributors and all the rest of it pick up the book. But it is certainly available on Amazon, and you'll get it within a day or two.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Well, we're going to make sure that we put a direct link in our show notes. So if you're interested in Maya Meyer, all you need to do is go to skepticmteposition dot com, go to his episode page, and you'll see the direct link laid out there in our show notes. It makes it super easy for you to access the book. And then if someone wanted to reach out to you to learn more about the Theory Society or just to know more about you. What's the best place for someone to do that.
Speaker 3: If you already want to know more about me. I do actually have my own website which is called set up of mysoul dot com. Well, but otherwise, go to a Theorious dot org, I mean the main website, to Theorist dot org or Dr George King dot org and you will find more about Dr George King and the Ethereas society.
Speaker 1: Well, I did go down a very deep rabbit hole when I started researching for this show, and I would urge anyone to look into it, because we literally, I mean to say, we just scratched the surface. It's not even giving it enough notice. There's so much about the Theory society that is so astounding and inspiring. I will say one of the first things I looked at was is the Theory Society a scam or a cult? Because you know, unfortunately there's a lot of folks out there who are trying to take advantage of people. And what I found, I'm thrilled to say, is none of the above. So I am grateful for you coming on the show and helping us to understand about the society, which I admittedly had never heard of. Before, but now I'm thrilled to know about and to give us a glimpse into that side of things. There's so much more I could have asked you, because I know that you really you really mix the scientific with the spiritual, which is right up my alley. But there's so much for you to explore and learn about the theory society. So if you're interested at all, we're going to put those links in our show notes as well so you can have access to those. So, Paul, any last words before we say goodbye.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you asked me that, Will, and by asking me that excellent question, you've you put yourself on.
Speaker 4: Finally you've made the finish line you've made because the only thing that I that I would raise or question is why you don't have.
Speaker 3: To answer this, but why there is the word skeptic in your title, because I think that you are both wonderfully open to these much border concepts.
Speaker 1: Will, I will return the favor and say, that is an excellent question, Paul, and I will go ahead and answer because there are people who might be listening right now who may not be aware. When we first started the show, I was very much a skeptic. I asked those questions about, come on, were you high, how you been drinking? How do you know this stuff? How could it be possible? So I was always trying to find the way forward because I wanted to believe. I really truly wanted to know that this stuff was real. Over the course of the years of doing the show, I've very confident that there is no reason to be skeptical. However, those that are listening right now might be. So we feel there was a point where we're going to change the name of the show because we no longer fit. However, we talked about it and we felt no, no, we're going to keep it because now we're not the skeptic metaphysicians. Our audience is right, yeah, very good, And there is the answer to your excellent question.
Speaker 3: We all get the prize we request.
Speaker 1: You know what we talked about scarcity mentality. This is not the environment here. We are all about sharing the kudos and the wealth and the prizes that we all get. We all get first place. So Paul, thank you so so much. It was an absolute pleasure having you on the show, and hopefully we'll stay in touch.
Speaker 3: Likewise, thank you so very much for this conversation.
Speaker 1: And a huge thank you to you. We know that there are tons of options out there, and having you decide to come along on our journey of discovery with us is an absolute honor for us. We hope you've enjoyed this conversation as much as we have. If you did and you feel called to give back, we invite you to visit our website at Skepticmanephysition dot com, where you can donate to the show or subscribe as a member through our buy me a Coffee campaign. Your support will go a long way towards allowing Karen and I to bring you these wonderful conversations and teachings in more and more robust ways. Well that's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysician. Until then, take care,