Speaker 1: Vole Beats the greatest of all tours with special guests Hailstorm and The Ghost Inside are going to be at the pavilion at Toyota Music Factory on July twenty eighth, and we are hooking you up with tickets.
Speaker 2: How you ask, Well, you better have that iHeart app. It's free. Why wouldn't you have it?
Speaker 1: You can listen to all your favorite iHeart stations, including the Eagle. You can download podcast you can do all that, and you can leave talkback messages. That's a little thirty second message you leave all clicking that little microphone by the play function there when you're listening to the shows you're streaming them, leave a message. The third person that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to the question what classic movie is coming back to the theaters? And Ben was considering taking his kids to go see it. We were just talking about this a second ago, soy, you should be listening. Gives you a chance to win this stuff. Cowboys are all over the place and free agency. Are they making good moves? We'll break it down in about thirty minutes, but right now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This juicing moves. Hot gods.
Speaker 3: Come stay on top in the high woot shovel. WHOA. Wendy Williams is kind of in a weird situation because you know, she's sixty now, we've talked about her before. It's a weird thing to talk about a rock station. But Wendy Williams is famous for a few different reasons. One of those is the burn fart, but she had a show for a long time Daytime TV.
Speaker 1: I think she was famous for other reasons before the burn fart, and then that solidified her as a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: She used her platform to do the burn fart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really difficult if you have that much of a gas build up coming out of both ends. It's like you've maybe by hitting a barbecue buffet or something like that. I mean, it's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: She's had a lot of surgery though, and so she's rooted her insides around in weird ways, and so the exhaust exits might have been reconfigured.
Speaker 3: So before we get into the nuts and bolts of the story, I do think we should play what she's now most for is the local artist DJ truck Nuts and his song the Burt Park and it goes like this, we.
Speaker 2: Gotta get out of here. I'm going out of the mouth. We're going out the f behind dogs out have that dog be hot dogs? When the all the time? When they all the time behind she went with the Burke Park. It's both of these things. Daddy hot the all the time hot hot said hot dogs, Daddy Addie, there's a lot of gas and pressure.
Speaker 5: That that that that the power movie like no other out but.
Speaker 2: The burn Park behind dog. This is a hot is hot.
Speaker 4: I apologize, I apologize. She's such a class act to apologize for both the burp and the farts.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Ize.
Speaker 3: She's in the news because she was at her assisted living facility and she dropped a note out the window that said, help Wendy. She's sixty now right and back. In twenty twenty two, she was put under this court ordered guardianship Wells Fargo Froze Oliver as or Oliver assets because they're like, there's some suspicious behavior going on. They gave her an appointed guardian by the name of Sabrina Morrissey. Morrissey says that Wendy is cognitively impaired and permanently disabled. Wendy has denied those claims. Did so as well today when she went on the Breakfast Club. Oh and she went on the New York Local New one of the New York local morning TV stations.
Speaker 1: Because that's how she came up, was in New York morning radio. She was like the gossip queen. Fact was she on the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club at one point? Oh yeah, like she was.
Speaker 1: I think she was hot ninety seven and she was one of those I heard the puff dad, you know, one of those people. That's how she built her name up.
Speaker 3: So she says that she passed some competence test with flying colors.
Speaker 1: Today she's gonna start dancing around like Britney, isn't she?
Speaker 2: This is what's going on, is she? But she can't.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm at a facility with seventy eighty and ninety year olds and it's a prison and they give me medication. Don't tell me what it is. But that happened to old girl in the Penguin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is kind of what's happening with her. It seems like and New York is Gotham.
Speaker 3: But you know, her team, her whether her team is announced that she's been diagnosed with you know, dementia.
Speaker 2: God's sixty. Yeah, that's way too young for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she claiming that it's it's her son, who's like, you know, has a what is it that Britney's.
Speaker 2: Parents had over her? Yeah? Whatever Consardian conservatorship where they?
Speaker 4: I thought I saw where she was saying, Oh, no, my son wants access to my money. So he's embellished on what my situation really is. And that's made me a prisoner here. And I'm not as bad as they say it is, but he just wants my money.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen her say anything about her son, but if you saw that somewhere, that's didn't she get be it?
Speaker 2: And that would make sense? Why you know?
Speaker 1: And I think she I thought she married a boy toy too? Did she have a younger?
Speaker 2: What is a toy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just drink me and skin in. Just look at what we're like. Do you like what you see? Boy toy, Boy toy.
Speaker 3: I think it's like a shamla shamla, we're old man toys.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't like the way that sounds I think of it.
Speaker 1: Boy toy is like, Hey, I'm a rich sixty year old and I found me a thirty year old husband that probably wouldn't be with me if I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: This Ridge gal divorced in twenty twenty. It says from a boy toy, I don't know. I don't have an age on him. Kevin Hunters his name. So there's your Whitney, your Wendy story, not your Whitney story. That Whitney Stilling new like, she's just kind of the note that says help was why this is a big story.
Speaker 4: Brittany was yelling for help. Brittany was like, man, I don't need this. They're taking advantage of me. And dude, if you follow her on social media, you're like, oh, she could use somebody looking after her maybe a little bit. Last night she was throwing her crotch into a fire. I don't know if you saw that.
Speaker 2: You're still falling. It's still happening. Yeah, and I'm I don't like it. It's not I'm watching. I'm like, I'm not even that good. It's not good.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the gal she hung out with that they called fire Crotch low Hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lindsay Lohan. Yeah, did they hang out together.
Speaker 3: I don't know, there's I think you're naming off two thousands you know pop pop stars.
Speaker 1: They were all famous people that were young when that you know, fame when they were teenagers and they went crazy.
Speaker 2: When tabloids got huge in the two thousands. It was the head Lindsay.
Speaker 4: It was the rapper that your mom loves, Pitbull Pitbull to Lindsay Lohan, lineup, did ye.
Speaker 2: Firecrotch.
Speaker 5: The difference between the Britney Spears thing and the Wendy Williams thing is, I don't think Britney's going on shows and actually talking like I don't know if I've heard her just say a sentence that makes sense in a long time.
Speaker 2: But Wendy, apparently I haven't heard the show that she was just on. It's so weird.
Speaker 3: She's got access to go on the most popular radio show in the country, the Breakfast Club and New York News, like your guardian is allowing that, Yeah, it's this is all weird.
Speaker 2: Man. Let's get Charlotte Maine, the god on very strange.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to transition to this story about movies. There's a movie coming out, well, it's being finalized to come out, and I'm highly interested in it because, first of all, it's getting a lot of talk right now because it's seeing as maybe Adrian Brodie's next big move after The Brutalist and he just won Best Actor for the second time.
Speaker 2: But Leonardo DiCaprio would be the supposed star of a biopic or biopic of Evil Canievel. Oh that sounds pretty fun.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm so interested in this, he thought Sophia Ergato.
Speaker 2: Joe, Yeah, you're thinking Evil can Evel?
Speaker 3: Great, Okay, who would Adrian Brodie playing the evil rob story? Who is Who's you have Robbie and you have the motorcycle? Who else?
Speaker 2: I think? I'm sure Evil Canievel has a manager that abused him.
Speaker 3: I did some reading on it and it is the role of Shelley Saltman. Oh yeah, And when I read all of this, I was blown away because this is late seventies crap.
Speaker 2: I didn't know anything about it. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: So Shelley Saltman is kind of a Colonel Tom Parker type, you know, big promoter guy.
Speaker 2: We'll get you down here to the snake river can and you'll jump over it and put a book out. We'll record you. All that stuff gets a footage.
Speaker 3: So after this, uh, this book was published, which made Evil Canevel look bad and damage his reputational but he.
Speaker 2: Seemed like a real squared away guy.
Speaker 3: Evil Canievel walked onto the twentieth century Fox Studios because at the time, Shelley Saltman was the president of Fox Sports. In the late seventies, Fox Sports existed. One of Evil Canievel's friends grabs Shelley Saltman and holds him back. Evil Canievel attacks him with an aluminum bat, yelling I'm gonna kill you now. As this is going on, and Evil Canevel hits him in the head multiple times.
Speaker 2: Who with an aluminum bat?
Speaker 3: Shelley Saltman's trying to block it right and his wrist has shattered, broke his arm multiple times, then falls to the ground passes out.
Speaker 2: So this news breaks on TV.
Speaker 3: Shelley Saltman's mom is watching on TV hearing this news.
Speaker 2: She has a heart attack and dies.
Speaker 3: Evil Canevel had to do six months in work furlough for his assaults, six months of not jumping over crap.
Speaker 2: How old is he about that time? Late seven?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, no, no, no, And the late you're saying it happened in the late seventies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was probably in his forties. Okay, we have been forties then, okay, yeah, man, it.
Speaker 4: Was that was crazy for a stunt man like that to be so wildly popular.
Speaker 2: Wow, like he was super. I had an Evil Canievral bike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a white bike with a little fake plastic gas tank on it so it looked like a motorcycle.
Speaker 2: He settled it around. His things would be like TV specials. Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I bet he got his TV start on Wide World of Sports.
Speaker 2: I bet. Yeah. It's like the Flying Wellnda is the same type thing. Yeah, they're going to walk across the.
Speaker 3: Christine I growing up, the Robbie Canievel special was a big deal.
Speaker 2: Really, the thirteen year old is that Robbiel's gonna jump over something.
Speaker 3: Here's a one hour special on Fox And at the fifty eight minute mark of that special, he jumps over something and falls and it's not bad.
Speaker 4: That's like Lebron James to Brownny Though, No, I know I got to experience Evil Cadievral.
Speaker 2: You got Robbie.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not fighting as well. Yeah, you guys watched the G League game.
Speaker 5: I agree our Evil CANEVL was Andy Samdberg.
Speaker 2: So that's right, Yeah, kind of better exactly.
Speaker 3: So would you he got the Shelley Salton in the situation who Adrian Brody is in line to play? Got thirteen million dollars of damages for that? So would you let an old stunt devil come up and beat the crap out of you with the bat for thirteen million dollars twice in the head, three or four times in the forum? Thirteen million dollars in the late seventies?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Right now, Wow, this this movie would be better if it was a comedy and it was Will Ferrell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree, but I guess they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Leo DiCaprio is going to get into actor mode to play evil.
Speaker 2: Can evil? It could be good. I don't know Carl to be good. I won't be here till like twenty thirty one or whateverse.
Speaker 4: Hey, Leo doesn't miss? What does he missed on?
Speaker 2: Well that's a good question. What's he been in lately?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: That's why you don't shoot, you don't miss. All Right, there you have it.
Speaker 4: There's the Hollywood Shuffle coming up next and around the Sports Skin got to witness a Mavericks win in person, and the Cowboys are being active in free agency.
Speaker 2: Imagine that that's all coming your way next