Speaker 1: They set a fair you take the fact, read the label twice, then look pasty xy your buddy, you're tall, You're right to know.
Speaker 2: Ask talks questions.
Speaker 1: We don't take it.
Speaker 3: Whoa latch to the fuck?
Speaker 4: So touch throat.
Speaker 1: Take SARTs of your health page for Roll Well Talk, Tell Time, Laura, Paw Talk, Thann Hot Talk, Top Ton.
Speaker 5: Sweir Uside, Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Plorable Nation. I'm your host of Plural Jenna and Today, ladies and gentlemen, my beautiful, intelligent, fascinating bestiboo Nurse Nicle is back for another hard hitting episode that you, ladies and gentlemen probably do not know a whole lot about. We're calling it shot up just because it may contain some things on there about vaccines. Yeah no, So, my beautiful friend, how are you today?
Speaker 6: Love? I am fantastic. We just had a great fourth of July celebrating our independence in America two hundred and fiftieth birthday. Very very very blessed. We live in a great country, although it has its own issues, but so it's a good time. And then now I get to record with you and talk about a really important topic. So life is good. Let's do this.
Speaker 5: So we have this episode is going to be a mix of things for people. And so the first thing we're going to talk about is the hpp vaccine Big House. There's been a whole bunch of stories that they are trying to make the HPV vaccination.
Speaker 2: Available for infants, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: And so this is a hot topic for me because, as you guys probably know, and I've told you before, we were reporting agency for the state for you know, like vercella vaccine and you know, all these other things. But we witnessed a whole bunch of stuff after the HPV vaccine was rolled out and put on the you know schedule, and I was getting a hold of state going, look, we're seeing some issues here. There's some trends here. We're seeing a lot more cancers in people. Uh, what's going on? Because this is supposed to prevent berberical cancer. Thought it was marketed for right, and the State was like, nothing to see here exactly.
Speaker 6: Well, and again we're learning, you know, more and more as time goes on, things that are being approved by the FTA and beyond are less than safe and effective. So it warrants a conversation and to be called out on the carpet when we see these things, and then the litigation and different things that are coming from this, and then the agencies you know, and organizations, these manufacturing companies double down and then try to push it on even younger and younger. You know. It's like, wait a second, So this is why it's so important, why when you talk about it.
Speaker 5: Well, and the interesting thing about this kind of like the heptitis fed vaccine, right, is that this is for cervical cancer gen up towards sexually transmitted right. So first when it came out, it was like, oh, well, you know, kids that are in like high school need to get this. And then they're like, hmmm, let's lower the age now. In the material itself on this vaccination, it says eleven and twelve years old. However, they decided because a lot of other countries moved their age to age nine. Now it's recommended here for age nine, although their literature still says eleven and twelve year olds, because they want to get you before you get busy, exactly.
Speaker 6: They're trying to capture what they say is the age group before puberty. In the event child, Yes, child is leaning towards promiscuity or experimenting, whatever the case they try to bring up to say, you know, hey, they could be more at risk for this at this particular age because of hormones and puberty and all that other stuff.
Speaker 5: Right, So it's funny to me that, like I said, they've moved us the goalpost on this multiple times, which they do with a lot of vaccinations. But the reason why they moved us to age nine here in the United States is because they're specialists that they go to for all things important, right like Bill Gates, they you know whatever, They're like, well, if we move it down to age nine, then there's a better chance that there's a bigger completion rate for the vaccination if you start them earlier, because they want to make sure you get multiple doses in before you get out of high school.
Speaker 6: Yes, which is a it's a multi dose series. And exactly like you said, the timeline and how people are more compliant with completing those doses really does matter depending on what they say. The experts, as I use air quotes with the age of the child. And you know, how often do our children usually go to the doctors, usually when they're being brought by the parent. The adolescent age. You know, they're more apt to be shown for their wellness visits, to be compliant for school and all these other things. So what's a better place to get them than right there.
Speaker 5: Well, that has been like the center focal point of the discussion for moving it to infants is because again the vaccination rate, they figured they'd have better complients, better completion for it. But they're also arguing that it's it would be great to give it to infants because you should always vaccinate for or sexually transmitted.
Speaker 2: Disease before you get it right.
Speaker 5: But they're saying because babies have a stronger immune response than older kids, that's why we should start giving it to babies.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, now this is in the works.
Speaker 5: They're talking about it, they're throwing it around right now.
Speaker 2: It is not approved for infants, but do you see this happening.
Speaker 6: Oh absolutely, it's going to be just like hepatitis B, and they're going to try to make it a thing when it's not, and they're going to try to push that we get these poor innocent children with an infants with barely any immune system to be caught in the wheel of you know, propaganda and again which we which we'll continue in this conversation, the harm that we've seen with these vaccines. Right.
Speaker 5: So this sounds stupid to me, all right, but this is one of the arguments that the people that are pro six months old getting this is not only the strong immune response, but simplifying the vaccine schedule for providers, right, because oh my gosh, if they have to stagger and actually think of what vaccines are specific to what age group and whatever, it's too hard for them to figure out and they don't have time to figure it out. So doing this helps to simplify, but it also goes for the completion rates. And here's my favorite, it's for better global health logistics.
Speaker 6: What a fancy public health awareness propaganda line.
Speaker 2: Aha, wow, okay, yeah, because.
Speaker 5: Other countries are not as privileged as we are here, and so it's really hard to capture people living in the Congo or whatever, or African communities, Indian communities, whatever, And so that was their whole push, is that they want to make this a global thing. So we you know, and a lot of cultures they marry off their children, right it's nine or younger.
Speaker 6: So, which sounds like a problem that respectfully needs to be dealt with, but also has nothing to do with what we do over here per se. And so but I guess it, Okay, if we're talking, we're gonna play Devil's advocate. That can go for a lot of the vaccines because maybe in other countries they aren't as developed or don't have as many medical advancements. I mean, we do want to be realistic in acknowledging that that can exist. But we're talking in the United States, a first world country where we don't practice child marriage and things like that, and you know, try to promote and teach better sexual education, and you know, awareness that that would not be something you'd want to push because again, what is the the rate HPV has over two hundred strains? How are we nailing this down here to say for sure that this is actually going to cover the appropriate strains? What is the risk versus benefit? And we're talking again the likelihood? What is the likelihood? I mean, we're talking we need some percentages.
Speaker 5: Here well, And I want to say when they focus on strains, not just for the HPV vaccine, but with any vaccination, which we're going to get into some of that in a while. But when guard to sell first came out, it was gard to sell three, right, means out of two hundred strands it treated or or excuse me, I can't say treated, supposed to prevent three out.
Speaker 2: Of the two hundred.
Speaker 5: Now it's gard to sell nine on the market, so still nine out of two hundred.
Speaker 6: So let me get this straight. We started with the three, now we're up to nine. Are we suggesting that there's additional cancers that maybe continue to unfold, that maybe this vaccine wasn't originally protecting in the first place. I mean, if we're giving these to children as young as nine years old, and for the listeners, it is boys and girl, right it was.
Speaker 2: Now which when they started it was just females.
Speaker 6: That is right, it was If they're pushing this on these children and now we're still seeing more problems with different cancers, I mean, I don't know. Are they suggesting that those cancers didn't exist before or they just didn't encompass it into the vaccine. You know, it just seems like another way to be able to add more stuff to it, to then say okay, here's here's what's up and coming. This might protect you or not you know, were these things that were already there and we just didn't see it as a problem then, I guess is what I'm trying to say. Were those particular strains there when the three came out, but they were not focusing so much on them because they weren't maybe a problem, and now they are.
Speaker 2: Well, And here's the thing.
Speaker 5: They have to identify different strains of stuff, right, just like they have different strains of.
Speaker 2: The flu every year.
Speaker 5: And people probably do not know this, but your flu shot will change every year because they guestimate and that's not a joke what strain is going to be the most viral strain or whatever, and that's what they gear the flu shot to every year.
Speaker 6: And why that is so bad.
Speaker 2: That is why.
Speaker 5: People will take the vaccine and they'll still get sick. Right, They'll still get the flu because guess what, people, it does not protect against everything. Same thing with HBB correct has nine out of two hundred strands.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 5: So here's some questions that I think most people with a critical thought process would think about. Right, So, if you're going to force six months old to get this or even children that are getting it now, at nine, how long does your immunity last?
Speaker 2: Does it decades?
Speaker 5: Are they going to come out later and go, oh, no, I'm sorry, you need to get a booster like they have with everything else, correct, with t DAP and with measles and whatever, And they're like, measles, you get the measles vaccination, it'll last a lifetime. And now if you go work in healthcare, they will make you get a booster again.
Speaker 6: Yep, every ten years they try to push it on us, depending on what your status is. So again it's like one of those things where they will tell you that it helps prevent decrease your risk, but then come back and say, but you're getting a wane and you're probably not, you know, because I think what happens is is that they say that and then they realize it's not stopping the transmission stopping from this, so they're like, well, okay, so then maybe we should tell them that they have to go and get a booster. So at this point it protects you as the company essentially to say oh, well, it's not like we're saying it doesn't work. We're just saying that, you know, maybe with time, it's your immunity it's you. It's you, not our product, it's you, and so you should probably reconsider getting it to protect yourself. Again. Meanwhile, we just said it's not really necessarily stopping transmission or preventing really a whole lot, because they still see a lot of these issues with cancer popping up.
Speaker 2: Yep, one hundred percent. And so.
Speaker 5: Is this gonna if we're giving it to six month olds or whatever and they're trying to capture the prepubescent population, right, is that going to protect.
Speaker 2: Them all the way through.
Speaker 5: Their hormonal years or like I said, is it going to be another one of those things where we think it's going to protect you just kidding, like the very cell vaccine for chicken pox with it's gonna stop you from getting it. You're never gonna get chicken pox, oh just kidding. Oh you've got spots. Oh well that's because you need a second dose. Oh you're still getting spots, get a third dose. Is it going to be one of those situations where instead of seventy nine vaccinations on the federal schedule, they're going to add this and it's gonna be even more Now they just took hepatitis B off.
Speaker 6: You know, well, did that, So that did that officially go through because our.
Speaker 2: Remember it did, but it's not removed completely.
Speaker 5: It is still there for high risk populations, right, But it's it's up to you and your doctor to have the discussion. But again I told you before, there's that ICD ten code where if your doctor and you don't agree or hello, like we talked about in the last episode with the medical kidnapping, if you and your doctor have an agreement about getting this vaccination, are they going to call child Protective Services because you're non compliant? So what's what I would want to see the actual wording of what they put agreed?
Speaker 6: I mean, And people need to understand that once it's there, it's there. Like we said in the last episode or two, you know, when things are documented about you, it's very difficult. If ever, then it'll be modified, omitted, changed, It will follow you and where some of us don't care because we know that we mean what we say. As Janet just said, sometimes there are manipulation of how that goes and bad things can happen accordingly. So that's why it's so important people understand what that looks like, what that means.
Speaker 5: So I don't understand with this, with this, given it to a six month old, because who's to say they're not going to lower that again and be like, oh, like first day of born, going to replace HPV with this or replace the heptitis B with the HPV vaccine?
Speaker 2: What is the risk versus benefit?
Speaker 5: Because they have zero safety and efficacy studies and especially none for six month olds.
Speaker 6: Wow, And here's the biggest thing that you know, gets my gears going is are they going to assume that this is something that is safe as I use air quotes because it's already being utilized on the age that it is, Or who's going to be sacrificing their infant to do this trial exactly? Like what does this look like for these innocent babies that don't have someone who's advocating for them but instead sacrificing them for the trial, if that's what you want to call it, which usually ends up being a joke to say, Okay, well we've done this for X amount of time on X amount of babies, it seems to be safe and move forward with it, because ultimately, I think that's part of what has to happen. There has to be something done to be able to move it forward to say, hey, you know this is appropriate to be able to put some sort of faith again, if that's what you want to call it, into the communities to go oh yeah, yeah, six months of age HPV vaccine, Yeah, we can do that with my infant. Seems safe and effective. That they've done a trial on it, it seems okay. Otherwise, most people are still questioning, like why are we doing this to these innocent children? Like what is the risk versus benefit? Like why are we putting such an emphasis on this, which again they will manipulate you to make it seem that better compliance they're already there, and to catch it early. But again everything has a consequence, and a lot of times there's no long term studies to tell you this until it's too late.
Speaker 2: So I want to know where did come from.
Speaker 5: I grew up in an area an era where there was no HPV talk, there was no discussion, it didn't exist, it wasn't there. And now all of a sudden, boom, mmm, here it is in two thousands, right, we're like, oh, well, look we have HPV and oh we better develop a vaccine for it. Is this another manipulated thing?
Speaker 6: I mean, they're constantly talking about how the age for promiscuity is becoming less and less. They're saying, you know that children are more sexually active. This is because there's less fathers in the home.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: What we teach in school.
Speaker 5: Now, how about their parades where we're sexualizing or or books in school about you know, anal sex kids that are six years old or whatever.
Speaker 6: And so I think that this is another piece to that where it's purposeful. I do think that obviously there's the virus theory, and you know, I get it, a lot of people don't think that that's a thing. But if we're just going with that and we're talking about it, I feel like these are a lot of things that can play a role into possibly why this is more up and coming and why we hear about it more because people just have no value for who they're with and what they do ye people choosing to have alternative lifestyles and you know, so there's a lot of things that could play a role into why sexually transmitted viruses as HPV has been more of a problem. However, I do think that there's other things that play a role into pushing more vaccinations, and I dare I even say money, what if The craziest theory is, you know, some of the things that we've already been giving in vaccines and other things are potentially causing yeah, are causing HPV. And now it's like, okay, we create the panic. Now let's create the cure. And it's just a revolving door of patients and a healthcare system because you know, now we've created this other these strains, and not all of them are cancerous, and so that's the other thing, Like some of them are benign. You know, I know a lot of people that have HPV, but it's not a cancerous HPV or or one that they need to worry about. They just need to monitor it. So that's another thing people to understand is what exactly is it? And if you test positive, you know which strain and what does that mean for you? And then how do you prevent possibly contracting it? And if you do get it, how you can work with that. A vaccine is not necessarily going to prevent, as we just said, because it's very minimal on what it protects. Their quotes protects when it's when we talk about the various strains. So I think it's just so interesting that they're now going from the four to the nine and thinking that that's going to decrease our numbers when you just said it's increased. So it's like you have it, it's being given. Clearly it's not working because we still see an increase in these types of cancer, So why is.
Speaker 2: That one hundred percent?
Speaker 5: And if you and this went, you know, all the way up to the World Health Organization and the World Health Organization like, oh, nothing to see here because oh, in these trials, like it's to prevent cancer, so it couldn't possibly cause cancer.
Speaker 2: But you got to stop and think of what was the focus of the trial.
Speaker 5: What were they looking at in these trials, which we're going to get into that in a while too, because fertility is an issue around this.
Speaker 2: So Guarda sil has had a shoe boot load of lawsuits about it.
Speaker 5: There's class action lawsuits. There's whole countries that are like, no, we don't want this here because like what it did to our population.
Speaker 2: Hello Africa and India, and so.
Speaker 5: Thousands and thousands of lawsuits are filed about Cardicil every year. And parent company, which is Mark you know she has stock in there, so in into lawsuits, most people say claiming autoimmune conditions, neurological disorders, postural symptoms, premature ovarian insufficiency, or infertility issues, gut dyspiosis.
Speaker 2: Hello, that was my daughter.
Speaker 5: She and I filed claims and theirs because she could not digest food after getting one of these vaccinations, and so it would make her vomit and whole food would come out her nose, and so pasta or peanuts or whatever like, she couldn't digest. We did all the testing and all the things. So all of these lawsuits people are saying the same thing, right, And so there was a figure that was reported on which was fifty million dollars. This is not for a single lawsuit, this is for all of them together. Merk actually won in court because they were, you know, like specialists versus specialists and scientists versus scientists, and you know, they were doing this back and forth and whatnot, and so a lot of the testimony of the expert witnesses that were for the plaintiffs was thrown out or not allowed to be heard. And so basically Mirk won this lawsuit, but they paid out anyway. So their settlement was fifty million dollars. And this was through the US Southern District or Western District of North Carolina's with the lawsuit at what court it actually went through. So two hundred to two hundred and fifty litigants were included in this.
Speaker 2: So to me, fifty million dollars is not enough for that many.
Speaker 5: Plaintiffs depending on what happened, you know what I'm saying, even close.
Speaker 2: Because you got to split that.
Speaker 5: And then you got all the attorney fees and all the court costs and all the stuff that comes from litigation. And so I'm wondering, like how much these people are actually going to see and why would murk if they won this lawsuit?
Speaker 2: Why would they decide to pay out?
Speaker 6: Anyway, I have so much to say about this. It literally like I'm by my tongue off. So for the listeners, you had over two hundred cases that banded together people that were brave enough to come forward that have had various injuries. Essentially, this is a vaccine injury or something I deal with in a lot. And you know, these people are a lot of times not able to work or they can't go to work. Often they have some sort of disability now or they become disabled to a point where they are very limited in how they act out in their daily lives. So my point is it's a lot of time and energy and money that these individuals who are injured don't already have. And these companies play this game where they will let the situation unfold to a certain point but know that they have better lawyers and a lot more money. So let's just put this into perspective. Fifty million dollars for Merk to pay out is absolutely abysmal considering, as Janet just said, to one hundred plus cases. That doesn't even cover you know, between the legal fee, the legal fees and the fact that there's you know, the expert witnesses and everything else.
Speaker 2: All that annually in that settlement.
Speaker 6: Yep, annually, Mirk makes I have it right here, sixty five point Well, I'll just say sixty five billion. In twenty twenty five, York made sixty five billion with a B and they only paid out fifty million to over two hundred you know, individuals that step forward who are most likely in some capacity disabled and not able to have a normal life because of the product that Merk put out. And instead of saying, you know, maybe this was our fault or we're really sorry.
Speaker 5: There was zero admittance if you will, Yeah, because they said they and they said in the lawsuit that they did did nothing wrong in their product.
Speaker 6: Was they did nothing wrong. Product is fine, but we're going to pay fifty million, and then what else did they do that we really have to just highlight here that just you know, puts the nail in the coffin. Is they put it under gag orders, right, so you will never know from these individuals what exactly happened during this case essentially because that's how Merk got to win and get away with it. Not only are they just going to pay some chump change to just you know, silence and pass over, you know, the people that they just ruined for life, They then doubled down and said, and guess what you as the communities, the people who are willingly taking these products, and you're being told they're safe and effective. These these cases you will never hear about because we have made the agreement that it will be under gag order, which means you will never know the truth. And so for someone who's saying that their product is safe and effective, that nothing is wrong and that everything's good to Goose silent paid, and now you've silenced these individuals who will never be able to sue for this. I mean that's like you just can't. That's done. It's a done deal. You can't have to move on. Sorry, by your luck, and you make sixty five billion dollars in twenty twenty five alone here like the odddacity, the audacity, Janet, I'm just like, this is what they do. They bleed people into submission.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent and they're good at it, right. I mean, look at the Fraser who has paid out boo oo bookoo dollars in lawsuits. Same thing with Jay and Jay and you know all the other big manufacturers have had massive lawsuits, massive payouts, but we still approve the their medications or their vaccinations. They're still on the market. Very rarely do they ever pull them off because it's big business for them. Like I talked about previously about evergreening patents and all of that kind of stuff. You know, they can have something patented for life and only make like a uber tiny tweak to it and then it's rebranded, you know, back on the shelf or whatever.
Speaker 2: That life is extended.
Speaker 5: That's why it's called evergreening because it's like a forever patent that they get on products. And I want to know because Dell Bigtree brought a giant lawsuit against the federal government and was like, if you have safety and efficacy studies on the childhood vaccine schedule, I want to see them.
Speaker 2: There are none.
Speaker 6: There aren't crickets zero, they have none.
Speaker 5: And it's the same thing with this, like I said, because one of the one of the big things from this let's see, oh the and this this lawsuit was actually settled under failure to warn.
Speaker 2: So that's why they.
Speaker 5: That's what this lawsuit was brought under, instead of like individual cases you cause this that or the other stuff whatever.
Speaker 6: And that's but that's really important to mention because a lot of times they are not going to put the real reason that is going on, which is the actual product itself. They'll say like, oh, you didn't well, this is how they try to approach it, like you said, like trying to warn the public, like hey, if you take this, this could cause X, Y, and Z. You have all these cases that coincidentally have almost the same type of story, right, and yet they're being told, oh, no, your product is safe and effective. But you know, again, Merk in the past, although they're all guilty and you can look it up easily online, has had to pay out numerous times. So this is for the HPV vaccine, but before that, there was fraud that they had to pay out for. There was bios they had to pay out for. You know, so there's other things that have happened that people have not necessarily been aware of that they take these medications. Our player part into supporting Merk by their products and everything else, not realizing that you should probably do a little investigation on some of these companies so you can actually see what they are being held viable or not for and see that this is a this is a prominent it's prevalent. This is not like a one off. It continues to happen, and why some part people understand that.
Speaker 2: Right, And you know with this.
Speaker 5: A recurring allegation concerned the design of their prelicnsure clinical trials, right, and so some safety trials compared Gardasil to a control containing an aluminum adjuvant rather than a sailine placebo. So their trials are skewed, just like they were with COVID, just like they have been with vercella, just like they have been with everything and for like the World Health Organization or the FDA the CDC to be like, okay, well, these are safe and effective and you know it couldn't possibly cause this or whatever. They followed in their clinical trial. They did see the gut issues, right, they followed that, and then the World Health Organization poo pooed it. Then the CDC poo pooed it. Same thing with fertility concerns because their pre licenser trials were not looking at these specific things and what was the baseline of the patient before and this happened right after vaccination.
Speaker 2: And all of that stuff. And that's how these things work.
Speaker 5: That's how they say, and they get away with this all the time that oh, well, you know, we had somebody complain about, you know, a high fever or gut.
Speaker 3: Issues or whatever. But they weren't specific to that trial. They were looking at a different outcome, which the outcome that they're looking for is not explained side effects. It is literally is this going to prevent this strain from showing up? That's what their pocus is on these trials.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a manipulation tactic. It's definitely putting these poor people who have already been put through the mill, just basically regas lighting them over and over again, making them feel as if they're not being truthful or that their symptoms are not legitimate. I mean, can you even fathom.
Speaker 5: But you come from the vaccination, dammit, it had to come from you and something else you're doing exactly.
Speaker 6: And it's like, and you know, oh, you're anti vaxxed, your anti science, and I literally took your product. I took your product because it was I was told that it was recommended that this would keep me safe and this would protect me and other people, and you know that it was safe and it was effective, and here I am permanently disabled. And in some cases, I want to say, people fact check us. But there was two that have had two children that died from it, somewhere along those lines of getting the HPB Gartisle vaccine. So I'm just like, you know, it's just crazy to me that we cannot believe these individuals and that these companies have the immunity like they do and then also have the power to basically silence, sensor, and gag order their way through these products so that it basically sends a message to the public. Right, you could come for us all you want, but good luck, and even.
Speaker 5: Sensor scientists and stuff that are questioning whatever you know and safety concerns, And same thing with the COVID vaccinations, right, they silenced doctors. They the medical review boards were taking their licensure away, they're removing licenses from pharmacists and the whole nine yards because they're questioning the narrative that is put out. Right, But hello, I want people to think of this science.
Speaker 2: Sism is a cult. Right.
Speaker 5: The whole basis behind science is that you have a hypothesis. That's a guess people. You have a hypothesis of what it's going to be. You go through all the scientific steps included in that to prove your hypothesis correct. Right, And so questioning science is what we're supposed to do. That's the scientific method.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Did you go to elementary school and learn that in science class?
Speaker 6: Right? Well? And nowadays, especially since the pandemic, it's like the whole you know, point to that has changed. They're basically like, you know, poopooing it, like you said, just making it so that people don't even question it. Like what you're told is the gospel, and it's like, no, clearly, how many times has medicine got it wrong? I mean literally? The points is we learn because science changes. And the most difficult part to this is that when you question it, you then have to be able to prove it. Well, how do you prove it? You know, what things are you doing to show in good faith that you've done the studies, the trials, the appropriate channels, taking the appropriate channels to make sure that your product is what it is. And these companies have shared liability, what makes you think they're actually going to do that? Because regardless they're not liable, they can get away with it. And the only thing you have to do is try to sue the federal government. And just to kind of quickly add on to what you said about the failure to warn. So this is the thing that people need to understand, is if you take something to court, especially when it's like medical malpractice and something like this, when it related to the pharmaceuticals and different things, there's a handful of things that have to be met, and why it's so difficult for these things to be proven the way they are and to meet every single area existence of a hidden risk that basically, the product or property possessed a danger or potential risk that was not obvious or recognizable to the average person. The manufacturer or business must have known that there could have been a danger. Again, they have to meet all these inadequate warning or instruction meeting the company failed knowingly to provide you know, adequate warning or instructions. Causation exactly causation. The lack of proper warning must be direct and approximate cause of the injury. So the plaintiff must prove that if there's a proper and clear warning, that that had to be provided and that the injury could have been avoided. And lastly, actual harm or damages. Basically, the plaintiff must demonstrate that they suffered actual harm, physical injuries that included medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering. If you don't meet all of those under the failure to warn, then they get away with it. There's a way to go around it and basically say that this was in fact not met, that the company was not at fault. So to know every single part of those has to be addressed. Is it's no wonder why people just don't take it further or lawyers don't take it because what are the odds you're going to stand up to a company that makes sixty five billion dollars annually.
Speaker 5: It's just and how are you going to get their safety data and stuff? And do you have the money for an attorney to pay them to fight this in court? That's why this that's why this lawsuit combined, right, all these people to two hundred and fifty people together in this one lawsuit, because each one of them didn't have the money individually to fight this right.
Speaker 6: Right, And what do these companies do? They drag it out purposely all kind of person, the energy, the money, A normal layperson is not going to be able to stand up to these companies who have the time, the money, you know, the resources. And so it's just sick and it's all intentional to basically come to the conclusion of most of the time these companies not being held liable.
Speaker 2: They can't do anything wrong, right exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: So one of the one of the big things, like I mentioned before with with Gardasil, is the fertility issue, which they have now labeled the premature of their insufficiency. That's a new diagnosis, right, and so.
Speaker 4: Beginning in the early tens, this has been environments and positions of people started alarm bells well, and not too.
Speaker 5: With the place that I reported for. And so case reports were coming in with you know, young girls. So this is not you know, because we lowered it. We lowered the age right after we put it for you know, sixteen year olds, and they lowered the age to eleven and twelve.
Speaker 2: So this is coming in for young girls, right.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 5: The patient or this was considered like really uncommon to have happened, right, And this is another thing that they followed through trials and then they're like, oh, nothing to see here, Oh, you're having menstrual changes do oh, nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: Oh it messed up your cycle? Nothing to see here.
Speaker 5: I got to throw this in here because I just thought about this with the with the gut dyspiosis and the problems with gut.
Speaker 2: Think about.
Speaker 5: What doctor Hazen said on your oh yes sho right where she's talking about these vaccinations that affect the biffinobacteria in your gut. Yes, same exact thing as guard to sell because it destroys the gut. And then what happens that guts the second brain, right, yes, and then you have all these issues which shuts off your hormone production, changes your hormone production, why your periods are messed up, you know, why you're having infertility issues.
Speaker 2: And all of that stuff. But they're like, oh, of course, there's nothing to say here, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: And so one of the most famous papers that people cite all the time and with this issue with fertility is doctor deeeder Little. It's from twenty seventeen and it was titled Adolescent premature ovarian INSUFFI should see following human papoloma virus vaccination and so a variant function was not directly measured during three clinical trials. Remember I said before that the WHO was like, oh, nothing to see here, but they weren't actually studying that during their preclinical trials and so people were not having periods or their periods were whacked out and crazy. That's an underreported thing in THEIRS, right, just like everything else is. Their's has massive limitations and there's is extremely time.
Speaker 2: Consuming to use.
Speaker 5: If you are a provider, especially nurse, and you go to report something in THEIRS, literally expect hours, if not a whole day. And if you also are supposed to be seeing patients on the floor at the same time you're seeing or you're trying.
Speaker 6: To do this.
Speaker 5: It could take you days before you get this completed. It's very complicated, it's very time consuming. And even if you're a patient who reports or a parent who reports for a patient, you have to submit the report and then you have to wait for the federal government.
Speaker 2: To respond back to you.
Speaker 5: And then we as taxpayers, like if they decide that you are injured, we pay as taxpayers the fund that the government.
Speaker 2: Pays you back from and they decide.
Speaker 5: Action that they're going to pay out, right, So you could be permanently injured or impaired from something vaccine related, and they may you may wind up with one hundred and twenty dollars correct, you know what I mean. It's criminal taxpayer money, so it's not coming from you know. In my opinion, vaccine manufacturers should have to put X amount of money into that fund every single year.
Speaker 6: It should should have from us.
Speaker 2: It should never be taxed funded, right, I mean.
Speaker 6: And this is where patients that were affected by the COVID nineteen vaccine really hit hard. Because the VIICP, which is what Janet is referring to as the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Ninety eight percent of people are denied. I mean they don't even you know, you have to be able to recognize that there's an injury, have it documented, Which how many times does that happen because doctors are still not doing what they're supposed to.
Speaker 2: It couldn't possibly be from the vaccine, couldn't be that.
Speaker 6: And it has to be within a year a year of you having the injury, and then you have to apply, and so a lot of times it is in it's an unreasonable, you know, process that just is not easy and why so many cases never make it to where they need to. And so you know, it's also ironic to me that they'll say, oh, well these are safe and effective, and you know, all these things have been tried and true and they've been studied, and you know, the risk versus benefit. It's just it's not But they have an actual federal program for vaccine injuries to pay out. So it's like, which is it? Which is it now? Created? Nobody meets criteria halftime because they make it so difficult, but it's still there, which to me is like a sign of admittance. That it's not safe and effective, there could be problems, right, and then of course, you know, you bust out any type of vaccine insert and they're very clear on what side effects and adverse outcomes can happen as well as they're really shoddy. You know what. We like to call on the Nurses Report on America out loud news, you know, magic math, where we did one on gardis so a long time ago, and it was like, for every twenty five hundred children that were vaccinated for HPV, maybe one and this came from Merk's own trial, maybe one would be protected against the particular HPV strains cancers that they're trying to prevent. So it's like, what really is this number that we're looking at that would say, oh, this is good enough to start vaccinating children as young as six months of age, Like they're crazy.
Speaker 5: But that's how that's why I wanted to bring in this portion, right, because so we brought up the gut and brought up the infertility issues and period stuff. So the WHO and the CDC when they were like, there's nothing to see here, Oh, they've mentioned it in the trial and blah blah blah, here's the only thing that their paperwork, their own paperwork showed they were looking for antibody production, infection prevention, cervical lesions which comes from the cancer strains, adverse events, but they were not routinely measuring all of these other things that were happening to people. So they weren't routinely checking hormone levels and follicle counts and you know, ovarian reserve and long term reproductive underconfunction. That was never the endpoint of their study. And so that's how this CDC and who is like nothing to see here?
Speaker 6: I mean, if you're not if you're not looking for it, do you what do you mean? Like, what are you exactly gonna find? And that's the part that makes it even more just discussing and like satire. They pretend like they're the good guys and you know, oh, we're you know, providing these products and everything is done so well. But in the same breath it's like, but but you don't do the actual scientifical work to show before, during, and after and a lot of these trials and cases you will see go beyond a week a month if that. So when they say, oh, these are safe, we're only testing it on a few hundred people. If that and we're only looking for maybe a couple of weeks, maybe a couple of months. If that, that is not a long term study. That it's not showing safety and efficacy because you pull a random two hundred and fifty people and say, okay, only you know ten of them at this time have had X, Y, and Z, and maybe you know something far worse. To me, that's not a good study.
Speaker 5: That's that's not not I was just going to say, because that's something that we're going to discuss down the line with the his funding thing that came out because it had twenty five people in their study. Now, how many supposedly billions of people are on the planet, like nine billion, right, So if you're only studying twenty five people or two hundred people, is that actually a good sample size?
Speaker 2: Sice right?
Speaker 5: So absence of evidence is not the same thing as evidence of absence. So safety and efficacy is blowney the way that it's written.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: So with all this, the strands, the two hundred strands are over two hundred strands of HPV. There's low risk and high risk. The lower risk causes genital warts. The high risk are associated with cancers, but not just cervical cancer. There are other cancers involved in that as well. So the nine types that are in the vaccination, there's one, two.
Speaker 2: Three, four, five, six. Seven of them are the high risk, only two are the low risk. Interesting, so if low risk.
Speaker 5: Means genital warts, why are we still including that in a vaccination? If you're if this is for cancer, that's what.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, the mathe mathing, we're like, we're like throwing in some random you know, kitchen sink randomness.
Speaker 2: Just under And.
Speaker 5: So that there's two that account for seventy percent of cervical cancers, and that's HPV sixteen and eighteen. There's there's five other ones, like I said, that are in that thing that brings to around ninety percent of cervical cancer causes, so supposedly around ninety percent, but there's still a whole bunch of cancer causing strands that are not included in this vaccination. So if you're a critical thinking person, wouldn't you scratch your head and be like, that's the point. Okay, these are most common, but there are still other ones out there, and why are they not in there? And why are we there's two with genital warts, and that there's like a whole bunch that are also genital warts.
Speaker 2: But those aren't part of it either.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So it's there.
Speaker 5: They're stating that they're reasoning behind this is to target that things are the higher risk.
Speaker 6: I mean, it makes sense, but also you did state the percentages. Those definitely sound quite high, but I guess it would be.
Speaker 2: I just want to say so they say so exactly.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm like getting at. It's some you know, they're not very trustworthy in anything else. So where are we getting these numbers from? What other testing and studies proved that these were the top most high risk and that these were ninety percent of the cancers? And why all of a sudden of these cancers, Like you said, where are they coming from?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: That was not a thing when I was growing up.
Speaker 6: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: And I'm old enough to eat on the senior menu at Denny.
Speaker 5: So I'm just saying it wasn't a thing, and it wasn't a thing until the two thousands, right, so twenty ten, twenty, I think it was like around two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Eight or something when this came out.
Speaker 6: What else was changed?
Speaker 2: And then all these things.
Speaker 6: I wonder what else was changed in the two thousands that could be causing all of this on the rise. What else I heard the MMR vaccine had some things that were changed in the early two thousands. Don't know if it's true, we would have to definitely dive into that. But apparently there were some changes to the mm vaccine that included more of the virus for each one, or.
Speaker 5: That because it's the MMR is a live attenuated vaccination because you have to keep it frozen.
Speaker 6: I heard that it was something about there was more viruses that were in there, like it was overfilled, something about we'll have to figure that out and talk about it another one. But apparently the MMR vaccine in the early two thousands had been admittedly overfilled is the word they used. That included more of the virus of each Again, have to look more into that, And maybe this could be a cause of why we're seeing such an explosion of autism and other things. But who's to say. Who's to say, like you just said, like now, all of a sudden, we're seeing more of these cancers around the same timeframe. I don't know. Weird, who knows.
Speaker 5: Well, and a good thing that you brought up autism, because when I was growing up, that wasn't a thing either, I know, I know, like at all and at what I mean we had five vaccines I think when we were yeah, right, right, it was less intense, and now it's like seventy nine and it is climbing, just spending on what state you're in. That's federal schedule, so it's like seventy five to seventy nine, and then certain states require other vaccinations that above what the federal's schedule.
Speaker 6: Is, right, because you know, RFPA Junior was talking about trying to go to that schedule that was more in line with Denmark and lowering the amount of vaccines, and then everybody in their mom came out guns of blaze and trying to like sue him and tell him he was crazy. And you know, God forbid pharmaciens demire right, God forbid, these pharmaceuticals can't make sixty five billion dollars a year? How dare you? So we're not gonna let that happen easily. We're going to sue the crap out of you, so you step stand down, but you know, ultimately trying to give these children, the opportunities for their parents to have the shared decision making with their pediatrician to decide is this really necessary to have all of these injections at such a young age. And you know again, HPV being considered as one of them with all of these things that we've talked about, is absolutely terrifying because there just isn't enough data or anything that makes sense to go, you know what, this makes? This makes sense to add it to the six months and older.
Speaker 2: You know this, this just hasn't been studied.
Speaker 6: Just like COVID folks, we talked about the COVID nineteen vaccine time and time again, it wasn't long term studied. You know who's being the long term studied the ones who took it. You are the data, Like, that's what's going to happen to these children who are being given possibly the HPV vaccine at such a young age. If they push it through, there's not going to be enough studies and evidence to say that this is in good face safe because I don't know, as we're talking, Janet, do we even know if there's any long term studies on guard ASIL for individuals who are older that may take it or like you said, like what is the outcome that it actually has prevented or decreased? I mean, I just feel like there's still a lot of unknown even for what we're giving now.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. And you know, like as mentioned earlier, one of their big selling points for making it for six months old was because, uh, babies have really strong immunity systems, well unless you poison them with Brazilian vaccinations, but even then, the best immunity that you can ever get is from your mom exactly right.
Speaker 6: Which you know at one point they try I did to say was not the case. I remember not too long ago, fact they pushed it and said, no, no, really, and truly your best beat to be one hundred percent sure is to get essentially the vaccines, when really we've always been taught in medicine and in school r your best immunity is the path you know from your mom, from mother and baby and those antibodies and why it's so important, you know, for the placenta, delayed cord clamping and just all the things that may be beneficial and breastfeeding to get those anti bodies from the mom. And you know, they try to make it seem that that is not in fact, because they're they're trying to manipulate the masses to think that you're safer getting an injected you know, product is.
Speaker 2: Made in a lab, which is not manipulated in a lab.
Speaker 6: Correct, And then we have the sickest people in the in the world. We are the sickest nation, and it kind of makes you wonder, what are we doing differently. Oh, that's right, We're injecting people with tons of vaccines and you know, adjuvants and poisons, so you know, adding another vaccine like this would be just absolutely catastrophic.
Speaker 5: So the studies out there, ninety seven percent of clinical studies about whether it's medications or you know, medical issues or vaccinations or whatever, ninety seven percent are pharma funded, either through pharma itself or a roundabout way through a grant through the government, through a medical school or whatever that's funded still being funded by pharma. Right, So that means three percent of clinical studies are independent of any pharma or government funding. So what do you think's going to happen if if pharma wants to make a bunch of money and they're like, oh, no, nothing to see here, or do you think they'd go, oh, well, this would be highly concerning, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: They're not going to put that.
Speaker 5: They're not going to allow that data in their studies and especially not for publication.
Speaker 2: Because that will shut off their money supply.
Speaker 6: It's wild to me that you can have the same hand that feeds you be the same hand to be able to say there's nothing wrong here. I don't see anything. There's absolutely nothing I would be concerned about. On what planet should that be legal? That you have the same ones who are investing in you being able to turn around and invest stigate you and say that it is in fact safe to do so with these products. Like, that's what we need people to like really understand here. This is why people do not trust the pharmaceutical companies and the fact that these products are being put out the way they are because you have people that are funding it with their best interest who are also turning around and dictating the safety and efficacy of these things are the same one that are funding it, Right, That's crazy, that's insanity. And people are like okay with that. That doesn't like raise alarm bells or red flags or you know, oh yeah, like you said, like again, if there's a shield liability or if there's things in place that protects them, why would they want to try to do anything different to make sure that they're putting out a good, solid product that kept you safe. Because most products that people are put on what ends up happening, Because we've talked about this in other episodes, go on more products. What are these people coming off? Medicine? They're not once you start them on it. They continue on the same thing with the vaccinated versus unvaccinated studies, true testimony. Parents can tell you, you know, hey, I've vaccinated my child. They're not the same ear infections asthma versus dare I say the unvaccinated where the parents are typically saying that the children are not sick, they don't have any health issues, you know, they they're relatively healthy, and they've never really had to be taken to the doctor for anything. Yet we don't take those things into consideration. And so for a vaccine like this to say, oh, this will prevent against cancer when you just said that, it's, you know, again, just a handful of strains. You know, what are the odds When the company itself is saying you just went to court for over two hundred cases and a parent so that there was nothing wrong, yet still paid all this money and then placed the gag order so that nobody can hear exactly what was said. If you're not guilty, if these are safe, why would that happen? Right?
Speaker 5: And and that's the thing, is the gag order being part of the settlement that you can have this money if you keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 2: To me, that's a bribe.
Speaker 6: It is a bribe, coercion and bribery, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, And that highest level should not be allowed.
Speaker 5: Now if if the if it was a real judiciary gag, that would have come down from the judge. But that was not what happened in this case. It was literally part of Merk's settlement. You can here's the dollar. If you shake your mouth, here's your cake and eat it too.
Speaker 6: You want to take us to court, okay, well, well, not only are we going to say we didn't do anything wrong, we're going to make you never be able to tell this again. And that to me is like a no deal radio. I'd rather be broke than sign anything to say that I'm going to have an NDA. Absolutely not, you're going to hear die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So not only do they somewhat so I consider things in bears right, but they don't really look at bears. And the reporting for bears is literally like ten percent. It's so low because it's complicated and time consuming. But they also have and people probably have never ever heard of, this Vaccine Safety Data Link, which is the VSD. That is another system that things go into. However, it's also kind of a surveillance system because it has millions of records on US populations, including your diagnoses and all the things. And who benefits from the data in that the World Health Organization.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 5: Guys before, I was not making it up that when your providers went electronically, your data is sold all the freaking time because it's the gold standard. I just did an episode on that about the business of being sick. Your data is sold, bought and sold. Whether it's pharmaceutical data, whether it is your diagnosis, whether it's your genetics, it's sold and everything goes to the WHO and other places. But the WHO literally has everybody's information from around the world, any treaty countries, they've got your data, which.
Speaker 6: Is why we wanted to separate from them. Because we don't want to take part of it, and we don't want we don't want some unelected officials that nobody gave a rats ass about who somehow got appointed where they are to make decisions for our country, our people. So again that when everybody was blowing smoke and freaking out that the World Health couldn't dictate our public health initiatives, I'm like, why do you want unelected officials that have nothing to do with the United States be able to come in and tell us what to do when when there's a public emergency or whatever they declare a right emergency, you know, like you said. And so that also leaves you open wide open for them to take over all of the things that you have, and you have no privacy, you have no you know, sense of security because now you're all over the world and have these people dictating based on your information that you probably didn't give consent for.
Speaker 5: So so let's talk about the HHS funding because well that's been a hot topic news story here lately too, And so what exactly happened because it was a really really big number.
Speaker 2: And so this was.
Speaker 5: Not literally funding. They weren't giving money for any specific vaccine here's what happened. So they had a restructuring of the vaccine and biotech priorities, which means what they did was pull money away from the mRNA technology that was being researched under BARTA, which is the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority kind of like DARPA. Right, So it's either completely ending or winding down more than twenty two mRNA vaccine development contracts worth five hundred million dollars. So what they're going to do and these for these were things that they were doing for like the flu and covid and bird flu stuff, and so they were taking that funding and they're shifting it.
Speaker 2: And this is where like I'm I'm not sure I'm a fan of this either.
Speaker 5: Right, So this five hundred million dollars is going into a new investment in a universal vaccine platform. It's the Generation gold Standard, is what it's called. And so their main focus and listen closely people, is panned domic preparedness and broad immunity platforms, which means pandemic preparedness. You already know there's shit coming down the pipeline, and.
Speaker 6: When that happens, we know that there's something on the horizon here that definitely needs to be looked further into. So that's what makes me a little skeptical. When we talk about the preparedness and immunity platforms. You know that something is in the works.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent, so you know it's coming down the pipeline. So targeted public health grants are still being awarded, So CDC and state health departments are going to continue to receive routine immunization funding. Yes, your health department gets money to get people vaccinated, just like the Vaccines for Children program that I was unfortunately.
Speaker 6: Was part of.
Speaker 2: You get money for doing that.
Speaker 5: And so this was not a specific grant like at HPD or anything like that. But this is why this makes me nervous. So I'm like, Okay, what is this Generation gold Standard all about. So it is a new program being launched by HHS and the NIH in partnership. This was a great upon in May of twenty twenty five. It's a new initiative for a new vaccine platform for respiratory pandemics, solely respiratory pandemics. Oh boy, they in their own writing ladies.
Speaker 6: Tell you, They tell you right before they're going to do it. No, surprises.
Speaker 5: So what this new method is, right, is that they use BLP, which is beta propio lactone UH inactivated whole virus vaccines.
Speaker 2: They use the BPL to actually.
Speaker 5: Kill or inactivate whatever respiratory thing that they're looking at. If you believe in viruses, there you go. So it takes the whole entire virus instead of portions like the COVID thing. They would take a section of the virus or the spike protein of a virus. And I'm like, okay, but doesn't didn't this whole virus thing, Wasn't it used before I knew it was because the very first polio vaccination that they went to was a whole virus vaccine.
Speaker 2: But this is new. It's new, it's a new platform, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 5: Here's what's already in the works. You're gonna love this. They have a BPL thirteen fifty seven and a BPL twenty four to ten that are already in this program. The thirteen fifty seven is aimed at influenza and the twenty four nine ten is coronavirus vaccine including Corona all clone coronaviruses including stars, Kobe two Kobe one and Merrors, so they already have these works already in the pipeline. And and so the one for the flu is already there's phase one trial that's already published forty five people. That's it was the participants in this trial, forty five people.
Speaker 2: But they didn't see any.
Speaker 5: Serious adverse events right off the bat with anyone. Most things were mild. Most events were mild.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 5: Of course you're gonna have injection site pain because you got a shot, right or people, you're gonna have It's like if you get stung by a bee right or bit by a spider, you're gonna have pain where they got you. And so somebody spiked a really high fever, but they're like, oh, nothing to see here, went away, and then there was nothing.
Speaker 6: To say that's normal. That's normal.
Speaker 5: But this doesn't establish any long term safety or effectiveness. The sample size was too small, forty five people out of nine billion people on the planet.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, I have no work.
Speaker 5: And so phase one is just primarily according to them, to access any short term safety signals, so it doesn't even look at anything long term. So they're already testing these things, and that's where the five hundred million dollars went okay, just shifted away from this open to the new one. And so their their argument is the whole virus vaccines present many viral proteins, and so instead of using the small portions or whatever, supposedly you're going to build up antibodies to the entire thing instead of just like the spikes. Right, so it's going to give you broader immunity, supposed to produce stronger T cell responses and.
Speaker 2: Be less vulnerable.
Speaker 5: They've used this platform for a long time, even though they're saying, oh, but this is different. So here's the skeptical side of it. Universal protection is what they're going for right in this vaccine, Right, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 5: Universal protection is very hard to achieve because why, we are all very unique and different. How and the hell are they expecting every human being on the planet to have the same response to something. It's not possible. Our immune systems are set up differently. They have very limited data, like only forty five participants, and they still haven't done any long term studies. They haven't done any long term studies on anything really, and the.
Speaker 2: Government is funding and incentivizing.
Speaker 5: What could possibly be the problem kind of like you said earlier, if the government's funding the trials and the government owns the vaccinations, and then the government's the one deciding if there's any risk or problems or whatever, and then the government's the one that's policing themselves, how the.
Speaker 2: Hell do you think that's going to not work out in the favor of them.
Speaker 6: I just I just illegalities of it. I can't believe it's legal.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent, Like we're gonna, yeah, like investigate yourself or whatever. And so also concerning is there regulatory processes that have to do with that, right, So emergency pathways can create public concern just like we saw during COVID if people perceive that you're rushing stuff, or if people smell a rotten egg, you know what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 6: They're now the science, so a lot of them are probably not really feeling too confident.
Speaker 5: And let me just throw this in there for the people who don't know about whole virus vaccinations, that whole virus vaccination for polio was pulled off of the market because of the dangers that it presented to people exactly.
Speaker 6: And the thing that just clowsed my mind, is what is considered too many when you are doing a study or a trial and something happens. How many people have to be harmed or killed for it to matter, for it to be pulled off the market, you know, because it's not standard because clearly we see it happen with different vaccines, different drugs. You know, they may know. So that's my question, like what standard are they held to to say, hey, if so many people are being harmed by this or killed in the trials, Uh, you can't release this, you can't move But I've never heard of this being a thing.
Speaker 2: Kind of like.
Speaker 5: A long time ago when this they came out with the swine flu thing and it was like, oh my god, well kids can't come back to school until they get the swine flu vaccination.
Speaker 6: And that was.
Speaker 2: Well was it early two thousands as well? It was in the two thousands, and.
Speaker 5: Then there was what like four hundred people or something that that died or had adverse events like series during during the during the trial, and.
Speaker 2: Then they pulled it off the market because it was unsicked.
Speaker 6: And that's what I'm saying, like, I know it has happened, but it's not a consistent process or protocol. And it's just wild to me that you can have all these people coming forward saying that they're being hurt and injured by the HPV vaccine, but they're still saying, no, that didn't happen, and or you know, let's just double down and just decrease the age to six months, knowing that there's no studies to suggest that this even makes sense at all or for those age groups.
Speaker 5: So here's another vaccine that was part of the same whole virus vaccine. Older flu shots were the exact same. Hence, why everybody that got a flu shot got deathly ill with the flu when they got the flu shut, it's because they were injecting you with the actual thing, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Hepatitis A was another one. So this system is not new.
Speaker 5: They're making it sound like it's new and it's the gold standard, but they swear they're going to do things differently.
Speaker 2: And better doing this again.
Speaker 5: These three things were pulled off of the market because they were so ungodly dangerous before, and we're going to do the exact same thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's just no words. There's no words. And the thing that's the most sad is that you have these billion dollar companies that are just what we call pharmagoules continue to get away with literal murder and you, as the consumer, are the victim time and time again, and there is no one protecting you. There's no one being held to a standard, there's no one that's coming to save you. And why it's so important that these things get brought to light. But when they're allowed to put it under a gag order, that means that you are not being given true, informed consent because things that are actually happening are being hidden from you right by the companies that are protecting you or not doing anything wrong, which we know is a bunch of bs.
Speaker 2: Well case and point.
Speaker 5: During the COVID stuff, right, they wanted seventy five years before they had to publish their data, Yeah, seventy five years because they were hoping that you would all be dead, literally, so that there would be no one to question them. When they publish the data, it'll be like they erased history like they do with everything else, and say it didn't happen and everything was fine.
Speaker 2: So I'm just curious, you know, like, what what's the deal.
Speaker 6: You and me both sister? Because this is just something that is really hard to grasp and have people truly understand. And one breath, we're saying, you know, we're here to help and take care of people, and you know, want to make sure that we have the best interest of the individual of you know, being a whole person, you know, health wise, mental, spiritual, emotional. But then in the same breath you've got physicians who are just you know, promoting these products and saying that they're safe and that they have little to no risk, and it's like, that's not true. You can't say that. And that's part of the disconnect that we have in our healthcare system is that people consistently are losing trust because we allow these companies to manipulate situations out of being transparent and trustworthy, and then people start to catch on.
Speaker 5: And Congress is never ever in a million years going to pass any legislation protecting the American people over these companies because and that's why what was.
Speaker 2: The nineteen eighty six that it was signed into law.
Speaker 6: Yes, right, the vaccine.
Speaker 2: Yes, So they're never going to remove that right and that liability shield. They're never going to remove that.
Speaker 5: Why Because we allow lobbyists like pharmaceutical companies to provide stocks and insigner trading and things like that for congressional members, for state representatives included, and so that's how they're getting their money.
Speaker 2: So if you're are you going to bite the hand that feeds you.
Speaker 6: No, And that's what we want everybody to hear. We want everybody to hear what she just said. They are never going to remove the nineteen eighty six Act, which provides vaccine manufacturer or shield liability. Why because the people that you elected into these offices are actually being paid and bribed and being able to trade and do all this other stuff behind the scenes with the very companies that are paying them to vote in their favor, right.
Speaker 5: And there they have lobbyists that helped to put forth legislation to CYA. You know, I mean, look at the whole Monsanto rounda thing that just happened. You know, they have lobbyists in place that you know, pay huge dividends, stock options, bonuses, a free vacation ship to congress people, yep, yep, and then they.
Speaker 6: Pretend that they are willing to stand in and good faith. And you know, again, that's the really sad part about this is that there's nobody seemingly trustworthy and money, how many talks, many talks, and there's those other things too, right that you can be threatened with their position, they can be threatened with other things. Not saying that doesn't exist either, but more often than not, it's, you know, hey, you scratch your back, all scratchers and then they get to basically do whatever they want. And again, as the consumer, you're the victim.
Speaker 2: Right one hundred percent, And there will never be.
Speaker 5: Justice for victims in my opinion, because we have allowed our government to become so bloated, and the way that regulations work and the revolving door policies between the CDC, the FDA and pharma, because the executives from pharma will come and work for the CDC or FDA and vice versa, you know, and and it's like a revolving door process.
Speaker 2: Like seventy five out of the last I don't know how many.
Speaker 5: Directors went on to be pharma people where they're and they're switching roles where they're working in the drug approval processes and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how that pipeline works.
Speaker 5: And so until we close those doors and close the loopholes and get the lobbyists out and prevent them from stock trading, you know, and all of that stuff. Nothing's ever going to change, and victims are going to always bear the brunt of stuff because there's no money in helping.
Speaker 6: You exactly and just right and just to close out. You know, we are always on the side of you make your own decisions. You are individual who can say yes or no. But what we're saying is that you don't have informed consent. Why do you not have the best informed consent? Because a lot of these things are being hidden from you, they're being downplayed, they're not being disclosed to you. So you are assuming in good faith that the healthcare provider is providing you all information to make the best informed decision. A lot of people bought that narrative. They took it and they were harmed in some way or have some sort of injury. And that goes to show that when that happens, you can't sue the manufacturer because there's the nineteen eighty six Act that's in play. They are protected, they have shield viability. The fact that these two hundred plus cases were able to go as far as they did to go against MIRK was miraculous in itself, but again just proved how heavy of a hand big Pharma has because Mirk was able to come down and only pay fifty million dollars to say they didn't do anything, which that's ironic, and then doubled out and say, hey, we're going to make it part of the contingencies that you're going to go on a gag war so that I can't ever speak about it. And so these are why we say putting vaccines that don't have any liability for the manufacturer is trash and that they shouldn't be mandated. And to have the audacity to double down and suggest that you want to give it to a six month old who has no immune system and the risk versus benefit is kind of sus This is why we argue, This is why we say, is this truly what really needs to happen? And in my opinion, absolutely not. This should not be allowed. They should not be able to even have this conversation. And we continue to fight back to push to say, hey, these are not they should never be mandated, They should always be at the will of the parent making the decision. And so yeah, that's it's just so important that people really understand those series of events where it starts and where it ends. You are not you don't have the upper hand. No matter how this pans out, you will not win because the systems that are in place make it so that they're protected and you're not.
Speaker 2: Right one hundred percent. And that's the sad facts, you know, and and the way it is.
Speaker 5: And unfortunately, like I said, unless they unless we like burn it down right and and make a lot of changes and then restart something new without all of that uh extra special backdoor funding deals and all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Sadly, you're like cattle.
Speaker 5: Being herded, right, and they're going to brand you, which is really honest to God, how I feel about vaccinations, because there's no it's the government also looking under the over the government for all the adjuvants and all the extras that they put in literally every vaccination, including you know, like heavy detergents and heavy metals and antibiotics. There's antibiotics and a lot of vaccinations and people do not know what these things are and you know what all is and stuff. So we hope tremendously that this falls on some ears that can help with the fight make a change do something, use your voice, speak up, because that HHS money.
Speaker 2: That's your tax dollars too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They don't just have magical money that appears on trees in their backyard. They're literally taking money from you to create new bio weapons for you so that you'll be a patient and then they can treat you.
Speaker 2: And then they can't. You can't soothe them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're you're a sheep to your own slaughter by the hand of your own money. Yes, but that's just the reality check right there. And this is why some of us are so passionate about it, because when you hear it from another perspective, in that sense, you can't unsee that. And when the amount of damage and despair and death continues to happen and there's zero liability or accountability, you get a little mad, You get a little you get a little you know, feel in the fields. And so this is why it's important we talk about these things because people need to know. So, like Jenna said, I really hope even if this helps one person, that is one person more saved with an open mind to be able to question the science like we always should, and be able to make the best decision knowing what the information we just provided.
Speaker 5: And I just want to add real quick before we end that that three percent of independent studies are also controlled by the ninety seven percent as to what is allowed to be published. So in not three percent data, there are things that are like, oh my gosh, like they should have seen this during clinical trials. This is an issue, this is a problem. But none of that stuff is going to get published. None of it's going to be in major medical journals, none of it's going to make it to PubMed and peer reviewed stuff because they don't want that information getting out. So again, the government, hello pharma, because the pharma owns our government. If they're funding all of that, the government is also you know, squashing the information that people really need to read. Sure, so beautiful darling, thank you for another wonderful episode. Where can the lovely Ladies and junks find you at?
Speaker 6: Yes, ma'am? So I am a Friday Q and A on the Nurses Report on Americaoutloud dot News, where I am joined with some other nurses to cover other related topics that are going on in the news and in medicine. I also co host on the Frontline Messengers podcast with the d The Messenger, and then I'm very active on Instagram under Hold Underscore the Line CLNC where I do a lot of education and awareness on all things related to bodily sovereignty and form, consent, right to choose, and a very good episode, So thank you for having.
Speaker 5: Me, thank you very much for joining me, and ladies and gentlemen, thanks for tuning in for another episode and we will see you next time.
Speaker 2: Have a wonderful, wonderful day.