Speaker 1: Oh, bed that are trigger Warner.
Speaker 2: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. I was so honored when the guys from the Cult of Conspiracy asked me to do an exclusive once a week episode on their show. It's going to be very exciting. So welcome to the Cosmic Peach. Third Eye all the way open Exclusive. I'm here every weekend moving forward to make sure you keep that third eye open on the weekends, no days off. Okay, for all the good cult members out there, we are going to be diving deep and guess what, Jonathan and Jacob are not here to save you.
Speaker 2: It's just us.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna be so fun and I have a lot of really interesting content that I'm super excited to present to you. It's going to be kind of like a mini series, the first of which is today, and it is called the Pedo Focracy, and it is research that I've been compiling for the last couple of months that I actually was going to present on a episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. But here we are, and I know that some of you don't follow my show, so you don't know that I do solo episodes all the time. Hopefully you will kind of pick up on my flow and we can just have fun together without the guys who needs them. Just kidding. So I'm gonna get my notes pulled up right here, and as you can kind of tell from the reflection in my glasses, I do use a ring light. It just helps me to It just helps to be able to see me better so I don't look like I'm in a closet. But it does mess with you girls' eyes, especially staring into it for hours at a time. So if you don't mind, I'm going to take off the Clark Kent and I'm going to be going full Superman mode with my cheap, crooked ass sunglasses that I got for five dollars on clearance. It just helps me not have a blaring headache for the rest of the day, you know what I'm saying. So the Pedaphocracy Part one, it's going to be pretty dense information, but I'm going to try to make it fun and digestible. So I read this book and then I watched a documentary and it went over a lot of information about stuff that was going down in the nineties and early two thousands that I had never even heard about. And for someone who's researched this for I don't know, six seven years, I was surprised that I'm still learning shit like it was honestly surprising to me. So I've compiled a bunch of information that I feel like everyone needs to hear and the book that I read. Actually, I'm going to read a quote from the book. Let me pull my notes up here. This is how the book started out. Okay, quote from our comfortable seat in life. We never could have imagined that thousands of well off adults, integrated and even cultured, find pleasure in seeing children tortured and killed. And that came from a front page editorial in one of Italy's magazines that was later reprinted in the Irish Times September twenty ninth, two thousand. So they were hinting around that all over the world, integrated into society, that we find these well off adults, cultured whatever you want to call them, who see pleasure in children being tortured and killed and raped, and you name it, and that is very true. I mean, look at John b It's ridiculous how actually out in the open they are. And after I started reading this book and learning about more crazy fucking shit that I had never heard about, it made me think of what a good job they do covering it all up. And I want to ask you, if you've ever heard of the name Mark Dutreux before. It probably doesn't mean much to half of the listeners out there, right, it didn't mean much to me, but if you drop that name. In Belgium, Boie Dutreu okay, convicted along with his wife in nineteen eighty nine, raped and violently abused five girls, the youngest that they know of was only eleven, and he then was accused after they find out that he's raped and abused those five girls, that he is probably a huge key player in an international child prostitution and pornography ring whose practices include kidnapping, rape, sadistic torture and murder. Yet that he was just your serial killer next door. Turns out he's a fucking international pimp of baby girls. So Dutroux was sentenced in nineteen eighty nine to thirteen years for the first five girls, but he was freed let out onto the streets after just serving three of those years. Three years and the man who turned Dutro loose onto society was actually the Justice Minister, and he was rewarded for releasing Dutrow back on the streets with a prestigious appointment to serve as a judge at the European Court of Justice. So not only did he set a murdering, pedophiling, international child prostitution pimp back onto the streets, he got a fucking promotion. So, of course, shortly after Dutro's release, young girls begin to disappear all within the vicinity of his homes. And that's right, I said, Holmes, plerial with a s and tell me why, guys. Even though this piece of shit was unemployed in drawing welfare from the state, he somehow owned at least six houses and lived this incredibly lavish lifestyle. How is that, Julia? Let me tell you. His lucrative income appears to have been derived from trading in child sex, slaves, child prostitution, and child pornography. Many of his houses appeared to be vacant, okay, but were they? Were they? Because later it was found out at least some of them were used as torture and imprisonment centers where kidnapp girls were taken and held in underground dungeons. And actually it appears that four years he was doing this in the basements of his homes, and he wasn't necessarily just secretive about it. People were stars to catch on, and there was an obvious body of evidence to indicate that fact to the police. An obvious body of evidence to indicate that to police. But tell me why authorities failed to act on any of the information from any of the tipsters who were saying that they were hearing girls screaming from Deutro's homes, that there was suspicious activity. The authorities did zero or better. Yet, if they did anything at all, it was more like they acted retarded, or they acted in complicity to the operation, almost helping dutrou out, like oh, we went and we looked and we didn't find anything, or they were actually being complicit in his operation, because actually officials seemed to have routine skeely ignored tips that later proved accurate, including a report from Dutroux's own mother who said that her son was holding girls prisoner in one of his houses. His own mother and you know, what else. Key facts were withheld from investigators working on the disappearances, and lines of communication were broken, hindering the investigation. Tell me that's not by design. So police did search one of Dutro's homes on three separate occasions over the course of the investigation, and on at least two of the occasions that the police went and searched the home and found nothing, there were two. It was later found out that there were two missing girls being held prisoner in a dungeon in his basement. But according to a newspaper that came out during this time of the police searches, it was said that the police came up empty handed. Every single time that they searched his homes, the police came up empty handed. But later it was discovered that at least twice the police were standing right above a whole torture center in the basement where two little girls were starving, raped, murdered, tortured whatever. He was standing right on top of the dungeon torture chamber and said that they came up empty handed, that there was nothing in the home, no suspicious activity, and it's like, excuse the fuck out of me, how well did you search the home. Nobody's ever gonna accuse you of being a bloodhound. You're fucking two feet away from two little girls chained up being tortured in the basement. But search came up empty handed, So tell me there isn't some collusion here. It wasn't until August nineteen ninety six, four years after the disappearances began, the authorities arrested Dutreux along with his wife, who by the way, was an elementary school teacher, and they also arrested some larger guy, a policeman and a man that was described in the newspapers as being some kind of an associate with political connections, but he was later identified as being Jean Michael Nahoul, who was a Brussels businessman and a club owner who we will dive into in a little bit more detail here in just a minute. But this nehuhl guy is a real fucking piece of shit douchepacker. But actually another douchepacker taken into custody was a guy named Michael Lever, who was described in a May two thousand and two BBC report as a drug addict and a petty thief. And while he was being interrogated, he said that some of the girls abducted by the ring were actually kidnapped to order for someone else. So they have this fucking douchepacker, Michael literally prowling the streets looking for specific little girls that have been ordered, and he kidnaps them, takes them to Dutro's house, and they're sent wherever the fuck, never to be seen again. But you know what the officials did with that information, He was like, well, we roam the streets looking for little girls to kidnap to order. You know what they did fucking nothing. And so two days after the arrest, police again searched Dutro's home and discovered what a soundproof dungeon torture center. So what is this the second or third time they've searched the shit? Why all of a sudden is the dungeon torture center so easy to find now? I mean, it makes sense now, y CNN reported three years earlier, police ignored tips from an informant who said Dutroux was building secret sellers to hold girls before selling them abroad. But wait, there's more. In nineteen ninety five, this same informant had told police that Dutreux had offered an unidentified third man the equivalent of three to five thousand dollars to kidnap girls, and they just passed that information or buried it. And incredibly, it was later reported by this newspaper called The Guardian that police actually had in their possession a videotape of the dungeon actually being constructed. So here's a quote from this newspaper. Quote, Belgian police could have saved the lives of two children who were allegedly murdered by the pedophile Mark Dutroux if they had simply watched a video seized from his home which showed him building this hidden cell. End quote. The tape had been seized in one of the earlier searches, and nothing, I mean. At the time of the final search, two fourteen year old girls were found imprisoned in the dungeon, chained and starving. They described to police how they had been not only used as prostitutes in the production of child pornography videos, but they were tortured and starved. But you know what the craziest part about all of this is over three hundred of these videos were taken into custody by the police that they discovered at Tutro's home over three hundred of these videos of children being sadistically tortured, raped, and murdered. Three hundred of them were seized from the fucking house. But on August seventeenth, nineteen ninety six, the story gets even more fucked okay, because the police dig up the bodies of two eight year old little girls at another one of Dutro's homes. So it appears that after they were kidnapped, raped, tortured, they were murdered, and then they were buried on the properties, buried on the properties, and according to the autopsies, most of them, some of them obviously were murdered, but most of them just were left to slowly starve to death, that is how they died. But so, get this, while they're digging up bodies on his properties. Alongside all these other decimated corpses, was the body of a dude named Bernard Weinstein. Bernard Weinstein was a former accomplice of Dutreux who had occupied one of the houses for several years. And they find this motherfucker Weinstein has been buried alive, and so obviously this guy must have done something to Dutreux off and he just buried this shit or alive. And a few weeks later, more and more bodies are being unearthed from under the concrete at yet another one of Dutro's properties. And by this time in the investigation, ten people connected to the case were reportedly in custody, and so as the body count mounted, the Belgian people became absolutely inraged. Okay, they rightfully so demanded to know why this man, who was literally dubbed the Belgian Beast, had been released after serving such an absurdly short sentence. And they demanded to know why, as the evidence had continued to mount and girls continued to disappear, the police had chosen to do legitimately nothing. What the fuck would be going through your mind at that point, You're like, Okay, we are finding bodies of little girls buried all over this dude's properties, and fucking why the fuck and who the fuck decided to release this asshole well after only having served three years of his sentence. And get this, a Los Angeles Times report revealed claims by a highly regarded children's activist named Marie France Bought that the Justice Ministry had actually been sitting on a politically sensitive list of customers of pedophile videotapes. They had been sitting on them. It seems like a rather odd thing to sit on. I mean, really, we have a list of people who run our country who are into the sadistic torture and rape of babies. I think we should sit on it. Look me in my eyes, I think we should sit on it. Does that make any fucking sense to you? So a report and Time magazine alluded to links between the Dutroux operation and organized crime figures. So there was this dude. His name is Mark Verwill something or other. I'm not good with Belgium names. But he was the chief investing magistrate on the case, and he stated on the case of Dutrow that it was a question of organized crime. And he also mentioned in a Times article that there were descriptions of underground tunnels not just at the dutrou properties, but all over the place where these children were being trafficked, and it reminded him of the underground tunnels that were described by children like a decade earlier from the McMartin preschool case. Never heard of that. Let me show you something, Okay, The McMartin Preschool trial was a daycare case of sexual abuse in the nineteen eighties and members of the McMartin family, who operated a preschool in Manhattan Beach, California, were charged with hundreds of acts of sexual abuse of children in their care, and most of the accusations that were made were in nineteen eighty three, with arrests and pre trials taking place from nineteen eighty four to nineteen eighty seven, and the trial ran from nineteen eighty seven to nineteen ninety. The case lasted fucking seven years, but resulted in no convictions and all charges were dropped in nineteen ninety. We're talking about hundreds of acts of sexual abuse against preschool age children and no convictions and all charges were dropped. By the case's end, it had become the longest and most expensive series of criminal trials in American history. But somehow people don't even know about it. The case was literally regarded not only as day care sexual abuse, but there were all of these alleged satanic ritual abuse claims going on as well. So get this. In nineteen eighty three, Judy Johnson, mother of one of the preschool's youngest students reported to the police that her son had been sodomized by McMartin teacher Ray Buckley, and fucking Ray Buckley was the grandson of the school's founder, Virginia McMartin, and he was the son of the administrator, Peggy McMartin Buckley. So the mom of this little boy started noticing something was fucking wrong because her son started having painful bowel movements. And by the spring of nineteen eighty four, it was claimed that not only her son, but three hundred and sixty other children had been abused in this way. And a lady named Astrid Hegner performed medical examinations and took photos of one of the victims and stated she saw what she believed to be scarring, which she stated was caused by anal penetration. But remember all charges were dropped and no one went to jail. Somehow the prosecutors convinced all the jurors that all three hundred and sixty children suffered from false memory syndrome. Think about that. We have a medical professional saying that one of the victims clearly showed signs of anal penetration in scarring. We have another one of the victims can't even shit because he's been sodomize so much. Literally, the mom is railing, fucking like, who at the fucking school is raping my baby? Three hundred and sixty children are saying they're getting raped on, and somehow they're all suffering from false memory syndrome. This is the country we live in where you can have three hundred and sixty children saying they're being raped on at a pre school and the perpetrators get not even it's not even a fine, not even a fucking year in prison, not even the closure of their school, nothing, All charges dropped, everybody Scott gets off scot free, and three hundred and sixty children have to live the rest of their life knowing that this is the country we live in where you can go to school and get sodomized and fucking try to tell your mommy about it. She tries to fight for you, and the justice system tells you you have false memory syndrome. You tell me what preschool aged child makes something up like that, or even knows anything about anal penetration, knows anything about he's touching me in my privates. He's this person did this to me? This person false memory syndrome, Like, wouldn't they have to know what those things were in order to concoct a false memory?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: It's beyond me. But moving on back to this fucking Dutro bastard. The outrage of people continued to grow fucking exponentially as more rests were made and more evidence of high level government and police complicity continued to emerge. And as I was saying earlier, one of Dutro's accomplices was a businessman named Jean Michael Nahoul, who confessed to organizing an orgy at a Belgian chateau that had been attended by government officials, former European Commissioner, and a number of law enforcement officers. It reminds me so much of John Bennet. I mean he's literally saying I organized an orgy at some with some of the highest level government officials and police officers there, and you know what kind of orgy it was. So get this. A Belgian senator noted quite literally that these parties were a part of a system. And here's a quote which operates to this day and is used to blackmail the highest placed people who take part. Straight from the Horse's mouth these orgy parties and you think that is just going on in the US. Fuck no, it's all over the place. A Belgian senator noted that these parties were part of a system which operates to this day and is used in the blackmail of highly placed people who take part in these parties. Not only that, this pompous ass of a douche, according to BBC, claimed we're talking about the Nihul guy. He claimed, I am the monster of Belgium, and then he dared the state to prosecute him, claiming that he was beyond the reach of the law because he had information that, if made public, would bring the government in the entire state down. He dared them. He called himself the monster of Belgium, and he was like, what the fuck you gonna do about it? You want me to post this video of you raping a two year old? Come at me, bitch. That was he had some big fucking pedophile energy, big fucking pedophile energy. And so in September nineteen ninety six, twenty three suspects, at least nine of whom were police officers, were detained and questioned about their possible complicity in the crimes and or their negligence in investigating the Dutroe case, and the Los Angeles Times noted in a very brief two sentence report the detainments were, and here's a quote, the detainments were the latest indication that police in the southern city of Charleroy may have helped in the cover up of the alleged crimes of Mark Dutreux. That was a quote. Then on October fourteenth, nineteen ninety six, the fucking straw that broke the camel's back. Our homie in this situation was a dude named Jean Marc Connut, and he had been serving as the investigating judge on the Dutroux case, and he was actually trying to fucking figure this shit out. But guess what dismissed by the Belgian Supreme Court. So among the people in Belgian Conradt was viewed by the people as like a rare jewel, a certified g a public official slash law enforcement officer who actually appeared to be pursuing a prosecution rather than a cover up. So naturally he's gonna get skirted out of fucking town. And the News Telegraph described him as quote the only figure in the judiciary who enjoys the nation's confidence. And then The New York Times reported Conorat became a national hero in August after saving two children from a secret dungeon kept by a convicted child rapist and ordering the inquiry that led to the discovery of the bodies of many girls who were kidnapped by a child pornography network. That is a direct quote, So he was actually going after these motherfuckers. And a May two thousand and two BBC report revealed that after Conradt's removal, a special team of police officers interviewing a girl named Regina Loof and other victims of the pedophilia ring who had come forward to tell horrified, fucking tales of their victimization, they were the next to be skirted out of town. So not only did they remove Conorant, they removed all of the fucking special police officers who were interviewing these girls who had came forward and telling their tales. Uh, they fucking skirted all of those officers out of town as well. So this little girl, Reginaloof, was the first of eleven victims to be interviewed by the police officials, and Regina claimed that she had been victimized by the ring. But here's the catch. The ring included her own parents, her own grandmother, and it started when she was a tiny, tiny baby. Again, I mean, the John Bonnet bells are just ringing in my mind. Fucking said that her own parents and her own grandmother were part of this ring, and she described the operation in a fucking detail to the authorities. She gave him names. Fucking among the names included senior judges, one of the country's most powerful politicians, in some kind of an influential banker. Guy like she knew all of the names. And according to her, this operation was big fucking business and it was mostly blackmail, and a fucking boatload of money was involved in this ring. And she identified the guy that I mentioned earlier who organized orgy parties for high level politicians. She literally identified him, Michael Nahoul, as the organizer of all of these parties. And she said the parties not only involved sex, but they included sadism, torture, and murders. So it wasn't just like he was organizing orgies and sex parties and blackmailing these high level politicians. He was also involved in organizing parties that involved straight up sra satanic rituals, torture and murder, all on video. This girl comes out, she can identify everyone, she's blasting names, she's doing all the shit, revealing all of this, And I mean, I had never heard of this in my life. Coming out of Belgium, I had never heard of this. And the BBC actually reported that when police checked into her claims, they were able to verify key elements of Regina's story and found that at least one murder that she says she witnessed matched an unsolved murder literally to the tea. But get this shit. In that very same BBC report, it said that today in Belgium, Regina's reputation has been destroyed. Even though she has been seen by some of the top psychologists ever in the world, who all say that she's not crazy, she's not making it up, she's not lying, there's nothing wrong with her, mentally sound, completely normal adult. They have destroyed her reputation, destroyed it so no one believes her right. They all think she's a coop that made it all up. Even though she can describe specific people, locations, unsolved murders, all that goes right out the window. Her testimony was deemed as being completely worthless and never made it to any of the trials. For Dutroux or his fucking comrades never saw the light of day. Her testimony never saw the light of day. And I mean, so they already got rid of our contract guy from the dutrou case, and that actually started this big uproar, and it caused a bunch of public outrage because they get rid of the contract guy who everybody loves. Then like people are becoming outraged because in the dutro case, they're trying to stack all of these obstacles in the way so they can insert people who are going to cover all this shuit up. So they get rid of conradt, they get rid of this special team of police investigators. Then they fucking come out and say that Regina's testimony is worthless and according to them, she's also crazier than rat turns. And then the Times magazine reports that quote hundreds of thousands of people petition the High Court to retain the judge because they could see where this case was headed and they wanted to have some element under control. Right, if you're going to get rid of everyone else, can we at least keep the judge. Police, can we at least keep the judge? And adding more fuel to the fire, the fucking prosecutor, Michael Burleigh was claiming that all the evidence indicated a fucking pedophile ring composed of the wealthiest and the most powerful, and it had been protected for twenty five years. Imagine finding that shit out that there has been a pedophile ring operating for twenty five years that has been protected by the people who are supposed to be protecting you. And imagine if one of your children was found to be one of the victims of this Mark Dutroux guy or one of his associates. You find out that your child has been a victim of Mark Dutroux. Then you find out they've removed Conrad, they've removed this special investigators that you can barely hang on to a thread, that they're going to keep that judge in place. They say, the only witness willing to testify against the guy and come forward it has been completely discredited and said that she's crazier than rat turns, and they're not even going to try to bother to use her testimony. And on top of all of that, you have a prosecutor coming out saying, this shit's been sat on and covered up for twenty five years. So this is what happened. The families of the Dutroux victims called for a strike. So get this, and dude, I get straight up chills talking about this, because it's just so powerful. Men and women all across the country walked away from their jobs in protest. Railway workers, bus drivers, all of them, shut down public transportation and brought the city to a virtual scandas still and this they actually reported on it, it says The Telegraph reported that quote in firemen turned their hoses on the city's court buildings to symbolize the massive cleanup that was in order. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when that shit was going down. Fucking public transportation cut off, everybody stops working, Firemen pull up to the courthouse fucking hose and that bitch down. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. I mean, that takes some serious courage to do some shit like that. And so on October twentieth, nineteen ninety six, three hundred and fifty thousand citizens of the tiny little nation of Belgium took to the streets of Brussels, all dressed in white, demanding the reform of a system so corrupt that it would protect the abusers, rapists, torturers and killers of children. And they raged so strong for so long that the political fallout from the case ultimately brought about the resignation of Belgium's state police chief, Interior minister and the Justice minister. Who, let's be real, the Belgium State police chief, Interior minister and the Justice minister, they just became the sacrificial lambs tossed to the outraged masses. To avoid what could have easily exploded into a full scale insurrection of the people, they had to fucking take some of these assholes and throw them out to the public as fucking bait, like here, here's your chum. Fucking we'll get rid of a couple of people we don't care about, so you'll hush down. And the thing is, after they did all that, tell me why, after all this shit took place, It's just like fucking Ted Bundy. All this shit took place, people took to the streets, hosts down the courthouse. They had to fucking remove peace people out of the fucking office. The police stial were so incompetent, in my opinion, so complicit that they let Dutrow escape from prison and remain at large for a brief time in April nineteen ninety eight. After all this, they let him out after a three year sentence. Girls start going missing. They find dead bodies buried all over his six properties. They find two girls still alive in a torture chamber dungeon. They find three hundred videotapes of child pornography, torture, rape, abuse. They find out he's linked to all the high government officials. They find out he's in network with child prostitution and child trafficking. People take to the streets in and outrage. They have to hold the court house down. They fucking remove all of the actual patriots from the trial and replace them with corrupt con men. And then after all of that, they still let him escape and remain at large in nineteen ninety eight, And at that point there were calls from the people for the entire coalition of government to step down. Everyone was like, all right, that's enough of this. All y'all motherfuckers need to step down. Every single one of you needs to step the fuck down. Are you serious you let him escape? So months later, a survey by the Brussels Lesswer newspaper found that only one in five Belgian people still had any confidence in the federal government and in the nation's criminal justice system. So basically, no one fucking trusted any of those fucks anymore. Rightfully so. And then the Los Angeles Times reported in January nineteen ninety eight, quote the conviction remains stubbornly widespread that members of the upper crest government, ministers, the Roman Catholic Church, the court of King Albert the Second all belonged to child sex rings or protected them. What do you do when your government is run by people who protect child rapists and engage in child rape, what do you do? I mean, that's the pedaphocracy that we serve. We serve a petau focracy, not a democracy, a pedophocracy. And it's not just in Belgium, it's we got the shit on our side too. So I mean, not only do all the upper crust protect these pedophiles, or they are pedophiles themselves. Thirty of the law enforcement officials who had failed to uncover all of this stuff about Dutreaux or hid all of this stuff about Dutroux, never suffered any repercussions. And on top of that, not only do the police officers get off scot free, they still never found ten kids that were suspected to be victims of Dutroux never found him. Ten kids never found. So as all of this shit is breaking about dutrou and they still haven't found ten of the kids, a newspaper comes out and reports quote grim rumors have been circulating that a second pedophile network, at least as appalling, may have been operating in parallel to that said to involve dutrow a second pedophile ring. Right in the midst of all of this, a second pedophile ring. The bodies of seven more children were believed to have been hidden by the ring, which was thought to be linked to Dutroux and that Michael nahoul Guy. So two months after that article breaks out, this man named Patrick d'arroshet and three of his family members are arrested after they find the body of this nine year old little girl, and they find connections between Patrick d'arrosheat and Mark Dutroux, And like dutrou darro'sha had previously been convicted on multiple counts of child rape, and he had been committed to a fucking psychiatric institution which he only stayed out for like six weeks and then was released back onto the streets. And then they're finding connections between this Patrick Darrowshay guy who's raping and killing children, to Mark Dutroux who's raping and killing children, and both were set free back onto the streets. And when people started putting two and two together, the authorities fucking freaked the fuck out, like, oh shit, people are putting this together, and they try to deny that there was any connection between Patrick Darrowshet and Mark Dutroux. But in January nineteen ninety eight, new evidence from a lawyer involved in the investigations blew a hole in the previous police claims that there was no link between the cases involving Mark dutrow and Patrick d'arroshay. Once again, the connection between these two assholes was said to be through this Frankenstein motherfucker Nihul who organized all of the rape parties in the death parties. Though now we have this Nihuhl guy in connection with two raping, murdering pedophiles, Mark Dutrou and this guy named Patrick d'arroshea. And as of May two thousand and two, six years after Dutrow was taken into custody, his trial had yet to begin six years later, and the parents were fucking screaming that it was a cover up, and even while he was in jail, he was saying shit. So he was granted. Mark Tatrou is granted a interview by a Flemish journalist and in the interview he said this, here's a quote. A network with all kinds of criminal activities really does exist, but the authorities don't want to look into it. He also acknowledged the existence of a well grounded pedophile ring and he said, I maintained regular contact with people in this ring. However, the law does not want to investigate this lead either. So he's sitting there in jail talking about how the police don't give a fuck and they're never gonna look into it. So what do I care. They're just gonna set me back a loose on the street again. I'm one of them. I'm doing stuff for them. And another lead involved in this case that was never seriously investigated involved allegations of Satanic cult involvement in all these abductions. Remember the guy that they found buried alive at Want to Do Troe's homes, the Weinstein guy. So in nineteen ninety six, police had found a note at Bernard Weinstein's home that led them to investigate the Abraxis organization. First off, the name Weinstein, I mean, is this like a family, like? Is this like a generational thing like this dude in Belgium? Fucking Bernard Weinstein. And then we got our own problems with Weinstein's in the US and fucking They go through Bernard's home and they find a note that leads them to investigate an Abraxis organization. Oh guys. So they investigate the Abraxis Organization in connection with Mark Dutroux and Bernard Weinstein, and they also investigate its high priestess, Dominique Kindersman's Kinderman's And after this investigation, segments of the Belgium press speculated that this a Braxis organization was a Satanic cult that assisted in obtaining young girls for ritual sacrifices. So how the fuck are they not putting two and two together? That this Bernard Weinstein in association with the Abraxis cult who's practicing Satanic rituals and abducting children for ritual sacrifice. And Mark Dutreux who's murdering like and then he's connected to this other guy named Patrick Darrowshay who's also doing all this shit, the same shit, and nothing like, nothing comes of it, nothing comes of it. But you know, it's crazy, Mark Dutrow. This case, it's not a fucking isolated event. It's not a fucking isolated case at all. Because as nineteen ninety nine drew to a close, the nation of Lafia was rocked by yet another child prostitution, child pornography scandal that reached to the very top of the political power structure. So this is the third revelation within two years of another pedophile network. So we have Mark Dutro's pedophile network, Patrick D'arroshe's pedophile network that were interlocked. Now we have a third one breaking loose, a third one in just a few years. The first case broke in August when police uncovered a mass operation involving as many as two thousand severely abused children. Then media reports began linking top Lotvian officials to this case, and when that happened. They assembled a special parliamentary commission to investigate all of these allegations, and by February two thousand, the chairman of the commission delivered a report to Parliament linking the country's Prime minister, Justice Minister, and the director of the State Revenue Service in a number of other army and law enforcement officers to the pedophile ring. And immediately the media begins attacking this chairman and trying to make him look like he's involved with the KGB and making all this shit up, just like they did with Regina and everyone else, Like oh, he's crazier's rat thirds, don't listen to him. But I mean, there's some stuff like you could say that people are crazy as rat tirds. You can say that people are fucking making sh up and they're part of the KGB, and like none of this is going on. But some stuff you absolutely can't, can not shove under the rug, and it's just going to come out right. So on November twenty seven, two thousand and two, The Guardian reported that many among Portugal's elite were linked to a pedophile ring as well. Here is a quote a scandal over a pedophile ring run from a state orphanage gripped Portugal yesterday as it threatened to engulf diplomats, media personalities and senior politicians. Photographs of unnamed senior government officials with young boys from Lis Bond's Casa Pia orphanage were among the evidence reportedly available to police after they arrested a former orphanage employee named Carlos Silvino. That was a quote. That is a direct fucking quote. And here's the thing. They discover this orphanage that's been running a pedophile ring. And one of the quotes from this case that I put in my notes says that one revelation in the case was that systematic sexual abuse of children at the home had allegedly been going on for more than twenty years and had been known to police and other authorities for most of that time. They knew about it for over twenty years, that there was a fucking pedophile ring being ran out of this orphanage. And there was even a lady. Her name is Teresa Costa Mesado, and she was a former Secretary of State for Families, and she said that she had sent a dossier to the police twenty years before all this shit came out containing damning proof of the abuse, including photographs and eyewitness statements, but of course that information was never acted upon, and for her trouble, Masado became the victim of a campaign of threats and intimidation, and they tried to say that she was crazy as rat turns. So in June two thousand and three, another fucking article was posted, and in it it was reported that police at first denied her reports even existed, but later somehow was able to produce them. When all this shit started coming a loose, they were like, oh, her claims don't even exist. She never said any of that. And then they were like, oh, whoops, we found them. They were under this coffee table. All of a sudden they were able to find the claims. Twenty years prior, she had photographs, she had eyewitnesses saying that their fucking running train on kids at this orphanage, nothing happened. They said that she was crazed, lunatic, and now all of a sudden they find all the the files where she had tried to warn them. And then later she was able to, thank god, fucking testify in front of parliament and she said that the former president a guy named Antonio, the former Foreign Secretary Jamie Garcia, and some other elements within the police all knew that this abuse had been going on. They all knew it. And then later a report came out that claimed that among the children still living at the Kasipia Orphanage, at least one hundred and twenty eight had been subjected to sexual abuse and many of them, poor babies, were deaf and dumb and getting ran. A train ran on them. A train ran on them. Fucking deaf and dumb children at this fucking orphanage, one hundred and twenty eight of them, and a follow up report in The Independent noted this. The Kasapia Orphanage, founded by police superintendent, first came under scrutiny twenty years ago when a young inmate died. Officials found the home, stores open all night and youngsters in a cruising area for male prostitutes. Four children aged between eight and twelve were found missing for a fortnight and then found in later luxury flats in nearby Casakias owned by a diplomat. So they got the red light district. At this orphanage. The doors are open, it's twenty four hours. Come on in you know, pick whichever one you want, take them to your apartment, rape on them, bring them back. It's like a blockbuster, you know. Don't bring them back too late because there will be a late fee. The fuck they've found kids missing that turned up later in fucking diplomat's apartments. They found kids from the orphanage cruising in the fucking prostitute district. The doors are open all night, I mean literally. So one of the kids that was found at this diplomat's apartment. The diplomat, by the way, was a slimy fuck named George Rito. Actually it's probably pronounced Torge, let's be real, but he doesn't deserve to have his name pronounced correctly, so he's gonna be fucking George for the rest of this episode. Now, it's alleged that some shit stuffer named Silvino, who was an employee and former resident of the orphanage, acted for years years to procure young boys for the rich and powerful pedophiles, which included George. So now these little children, who are now witnesses, claimed on Portuguese television that they were offered as enticements and then raped and recruited for sex parties for powerful friends. The little children are saying this. But then some of the now adult victims came forward and they told chilling experiences that they had held onto their entire lives and never spoken about before. But same thing had happened to them because it had been going on for twenty years. So some of them were children and some of them were adults that were coming forward saying that, Yeah, they picked us up from the orphanage, took us on a cruise, took us back to George's house, took us back to these diplomat's houses, raped us, videotaped it, and then dropped us back off at the orphanage. No biggie. Then one of the victims, victim mentality goes on to procure boys from the home for future generations. You know, they get aged out at some point and then they have to become recruiters. They're not they're not young enough to be in the videos anymore, but they can still serve a purpose. But as all this shit started coming out about the Orphanage, this shit started up that they called a media blockout, and all of the ship was covered up. All this shit was pushed under the rug. And it's really hard to find actual information that was printed about the case because they shoved it all. So but in other news, let's move on to yet another cover job. So we've got just in summary, Mark dutrou in association with that Nahoul guy, Jean Mark, Michael Nicoole who was also working with a douchepacker named Patrick darrow'sha and Bernard Weinstein who was working with the Abraxis cult doing Satanic's shit. Then we've got an orphanage. But the list goes on all within the span of like five years. All this shit is going on. We've got ring after ring after ring being discovered. And then in February two thousand and three, a campaign was underway in Scotland to unseal records that had been sealed for one hundred plus years under some kind of a special order, okay, and the records concerned the activities of some guy named Thomas Hamilton, who was apparently a notorious child molester and murderer who was credited with killing sixteen school children and a teacher and then himself in nineteen ninety six. So, for some reason, this guy all of the records about this case, even though it was openly known that he had killed sixteen children and a teacher and then himself. You would think, just like any other murder case, that those records would be open to the public. Just like Google anything about the case of Jeffrey Dahmer and you're gonna find like a million things, a million articles whatever from the case. You can watch the case actually on YouTube. But for some reason, this guy, Thomas Hamilton, they have issued a special order that sealed all of the records pertaining to him for a hundred plus years now. One police report that is sealed under the order concerns Thomas Hamilton had some activities going on out of summer camp in nineteen ninety one, and that's all we know about it. They've sealed the activities that were going out on at some summer camp, okay, And it was later found out that in some way whatever he was doing at this summer camp linked him Thomas Hamilton two figures in the Scottish establishment, including two senior politicians and a lawyer. So whatever he had going on at this boys summer camp that was so heinous that it had to be sealed away for one hundred years also involved two senior politicians and a lawyer, and I guess it was so disturbing that it had to be locked away for one hundred years. So a report in Scotland's Sunday Herald from March two thousand and three revealed that actually one hundred and six documents had been sealed, and one of those documents that had been sealed included a letter connected to Thomas Hamilton. But get this, This letter was by a guy named George Robertson, who happened to be the head of NATO at that time, and he was sending it to another guy named Michael Forsyth, who was then the Secretary of State for Scotland. So how in the world is a letter sent by the head of NATO to the Secretary of State for Scotland got anything to do with a raping, molesting, murdering child pedophile. The head of NATO and the Secretary of State for Scotland sent a letter to each other that somehow involves this raping, molesting pedophile piece of shit, and it's got to be sealed away for one hundred years. This is the stuff I'm talking about, Like, why would this shit bird be in contact with these high ups unless they were using him for something right, just like whatever he was doing at the boys summer camp. And also sealed was correspondence relating to Thomas Hamilton's alleged involvement in freemasonry. Why is that sealed? I mean, some people will just come out and tell you they're freemason, but for some reason, this is also sealed along with all the other shit. And the explanation to date about the one hundred year rule was that it was put in place to protect the interests of children named in the Central Police report. But the curious thing is they say they put this one hundred year sealed on all these documents to protect the children. But what's funny is none of the children are named in these documents, So like, where's the justification for that we sealed them to protect the identities of the children a matter the fact that there are no children named in the darkments, So what exactly are you hiding? So, in other words, why the fuck are the documents actually sealed? But here's the thing and why the documents are probably sealed. On September twenty ninth, two thousand, the Irish Times reported yet another pedophile ring and eight people were arrested in Italy and three in Russia, and police said that seventeen hundred people were being investigated in Italy somehow connected to Thomas Hamilton, and the images traded by this ring were divided into several categories. The most gruesome was coded as Necro's Pedo, in which children were raped and then tortured to death. That might be a reason why some shit got sealed up in connection into the head of NATO and the Secretary of State. Let me read that to you again in case you didn't catch it. After they are talking about all these sealed documents and then they can't really explain why they're sealed and all this shit. Our report surfaces that there's another pedophile network that's come on and they're fucking finding all this shit, and they're in categories, and one of the categories is literally called Necro's Peto, where children are being raped and tortured to death. So I guess that makes us half the confront one of the most disturbing topics of all time, right, which is snuff films. They exist, period. Okay, they exist, although the government would love us to believe it's just made up conspiracy theory bullshit. They exist. Case point all right. In February nineteen ninety nine, The New York Post assured readers in an article that snuff films were the stuff of urban legend. And how this urban legend got started just no one knows, That's what they said. No one knows how it got started. But it's just an urban legend. They don't know where people are getting that fucking idea from. It's just made up fairy tale shit. The unfortunate truth, though, is that snuff films do actually exist, and they likely have existed as long as film has existed, but maybe they were not always known by that name. Actually, did you know fun fact of the day that the term snuff was actually coined during the Charles Manson case. Did you know that the term was actually used repeatedly and a number of reports that we're talking about how the Manson family had filmed home movies of their brutal slayings, and the term sneff film was connected to those Manson family videos. They called him snuff films. But actually there are other reports that say that the term was coined in nineteen seventy six by a writer for the New York Times who was in need of a phrase to describe reports of murders following sexual activity that had been captured on film. So where did those films come from that were referenced in this article. Well, in the late nineteen seventies, the Texas House Select Committee on Child Pornography disclosed that investigators probing leads to organize crime in Houston and Dallas and other major cities found that slave auctions for six and seventeen year old boys were routinely held in Mexico and some of these boys were featured in brutal snuff or slasher films. So that's what that article was talking about. Was it coined to describe the Manson family murder videos or was it coined to describe these videos? It could be either way, But the point is the term snuff film has been around since the seventies. They were referencing it in regards to the snuff films that were coming out of these boys that were being auctioned off in Mexico and then filmed in Texas. And so the investigation into this shit that was going on in Texas, there was actually a study by the US mental health professionals that claimed that a child from Mexico can be packaged, delivered, and sold deep within the United States in a fraction of a second, and that many of these boys that are purchased at the auctions are sold solely for the purpose of killing them on these snuff slasher films. So if you're gonna sit here and tell me that that this shit hasn't existed for a long time, I beg to differ. I mean, going all the way back to the seventies, they were talking about, Oh, we can package up a kid from Mexico in ten seconds and ship it to Alabama. Just let me know, like what literally, But since we brought up the thing about the stuff films, kind of moving on in that direction. A dude named Gordon Thomas reported that at the start of the year nineteen ninety one, Britain Scotland Yard was continuing to investigate reports that up to twenty children in London had been murdered and used in snuff films and the tapes were sold across the continent, and a journalist Nick Davies, in November two thousand revisited that investigation, which centered on a group of British pedophiles living in Amsterdam and the investigation revealed that these men were running gay brothels that were essentially just friends for trafficking underage boys. And many of these boys were purchased from the streets of Eastern Europe and others were collected from the streets of London. And it turns out actually prominent among the group of pedophiles was a man named Alan Williams who was known as the Welch Witch and another guy named Warick Spinx, who, according to the investigator, pioneered the trafficking of boys as young as ten years old. Let me get a drink of water. Have I lost any of you yet? Thanks for hanging on with I know this is a lot of information, but is so important. So these guys in Amsterdam used the boys in the production of child pornography and according to several witnesses, in the production of snuff films which is just child pornography that ended them torturing them to death. And the investigator wrote, not just once, but repeatedly, evidence has come to the attention of police in England and the Netherlands that for pleasure and profit, some of the exiled pedophiles in Amsterdam had murdered boys in front of the camera. So there were witnesses that came forward independently of each other and gave descriptions of these snuff films that were remarkably consistent, and they detailed all of the manner of torture and manner of death, and all the descriptions to the tea. They described everything. The only thing that differed was the filming location and descriptions of the victims in these films. That's the only thing that differed. But everything else was spot on, because obviously they filmed in different locations and they were killing different children, so those two things were different. But all of the other shit that they described about these stuff films was on par with what they had seen, and one of the witnesses claimed to have seen five of these films, And in the fall of nineteen ninety eight British detectives flew to Amsterdam to investigate a particularly detailed account provided by one of these witnesses, and the investigator had in their possession a detailed description of the apartment where the witness had viewed the tape, the name of the owner of the apartment, and the videotape, the name of the man who committed the murder, and a detailed description of the events on that tape and the first name and approximate age of the victim, and with all that in hand, some fucking how the detectives hit a wall. Are you serious? The witness literally gave you GPS fucking coordinates to the house, to the apartment rather of the guy who owned the videotape, the fucking name, first name of the victim, all this shit, They have, all of this ready to go in their hand, show up and they hit a wall, can't find anything. Are you serious? Dutch police said it was just not enough and they weren't gonna launch any type of invest for their investigation. They weren't gonna issue a warrant, nothing. And by that time, investigators had been hearing about accounts of snuff films for fucking like almost eight years at that point, and at one point they had recruited an undercover officer to pose as a child abuser and befriend warick Spinx, who was called the Welch Witch, who acknowledged to the officer that he was actively involved in trafficking boys. Looked the officer in the face and said, I've been involved in trafficking boys. He also revealed that he knew some people who were involved in the making of snuff films and how they did it was they only sold them in limited editions, made ten copies or something, and ten very rich customers in America paid five thousand or more for each of the videos. He looked the officer in the face and gave him this information eye traffic boys, and this is how we do it when we sell the snuff films. And even with that, there was no indication that any thorough investigation was ever conducted or that any arrests were ever made. With all of that, literally the guy confessing to the police officer's face that this is what they were doing, nothing happened. Nobody was arrested, no investigation, no warrant, zero goose egg. But it doesn't stop there. So in September two thousand and two, the Chicago Sun Times carried a brief report of two brothers who were arrested and charged with possessing an enormous collection of tile pornography. And seized from the brothers were five thousand photographic images, along with about one hundred videotapes and eight millimeter films, and among this evidence were images of younger apparently tortured, raped and killed, and the American media showed zero inclination to shine any light on the case. Of course not. They just find a couple of guys with what was it? Hundreds of videotapes of little girls getting raped and murdered and nothing, not a whisper of it. Not a whisper of it. Do you need another example? I mean, stop me if you don't, But I got examples. It's me, of course I do, right, So how about this? An account of an Italian case carried by The Guardian newspaper affirmed the existence of snuff films, stating this quote, Police have discovered a massive international pedophile network selling violent child pornography videos to clients and it the US and Germany authorities are trying to identify five thousand people who are suspected of attempting to purchase the videos, some of which appear to contain images of children being tortured and murdered. And then the UK's Independent, in a follow up report published in November two thousand, also confirmed that seized materials included child snuff films. Horrified investigators who gathered images of more than two thousand children who were filmed while being abused, raped and then killed. And by that time close to fifteen hundred people had been charged in this case, but not those in high places who were believed to form a pedophile lobby. That's what they called it, a pedophile lobby. So they had arrested fifteen hundred people involved in the in this case, but none of the people in high places who were believed to form a pedophile lobby. All the lower assholes involved got arrested, but the higher on the fucking totem pole, you are you're safe from this shit. And as in the Belgian, Latvian and Portugal cases, there were indications in the Italian case of high level complicity and a strong belief among the people that the facts of this case were being severely covered up. The New York Times reported in March nineteen ninety seven that there is a growing public indignation in France and elsewhere about the reoccurrent reports of kidnapping, rape or incest involving the very young, like that one girl said her mom and her grandma were involved in the pedophile ring that was abusing her. The same Times report revealed that French police had detained more than two hundred and fifty people and confiscated some five thousand video cassettes, which was a thing back then, in conjunction with an investigation into a massive child pornography ring. Those detained by police were described as mainly married professionals. But here's the thing. After this breaks loose, a dozen of them, the married professionals who are involved in this shit, they turn up fucking dead, allegedly by their own hand, right fucking suicided. Immediately after this shit breaks the loose, they find them dead as a door nail. Supposedly suicides. But it's like it never ends, and I have like example after example after example of this happening. So the BBC filed a report on a nineteen ninety six case that was ignored completely by the US. But it said in the report that Mexican police broke up an international child pornography ring based in the resort of Acapulco, which was said had at least four thousand clients in the US. Now here's the thing, and the BBC reported on it, but nothing was reported on it in the US. Okay, that they found this child pornography ring based out of the resort of Acapulco, Mexico, and that there were four thousand clients in the United States involved in this. Here's the thing. The UN launches an investigation into the case and said that the child pornography sometimes involved babies of less than one month old. One month old but I'm so serious, you guys. This is just the tip of the fucking iceberg. Need another example, here we go. So in June nineteen ninety seven, the News Telegraph spoke of over eight hundred French homes being raided and two hundred and four suspects being taken into custody, and among those detained were more than thirty teachers and a number of priests, as well as the deputy mayor of the town of Saint Mihel. And by the end of the week after they have done their little raid, four of them had committed suicide, including a school headmaster. And then three years later, after all that shit goes down, the BBC filed a super super brief report noting that a verdict was due in the trial of more than sixty people accused of possessing child pornography. One of the judges hearing the case said, examining the video evidence made him physically sick, physically sick, and it involved priests, school teachers, just your run of the mill, I mean Satanists, I guess. But it doesn't stop there. So in nineteen ninety eight, another large scale international ring was discovered, operating out of the Netherlands and Berlin and Germany, and The New York Times reported that investigators called the case nauseating in that the images of abuse of little tiny babies and infants were being peddled via the Internet and other social media. Police discovered volumes records of what appeared to be clients and suppliers from countries including Israel, the Ukraine, Britain, and the United States, Bay Bees and in Fence. The ring was first discovered when a key member of the ring was found dead in Italy, and according to the Irish Times, he was murdered by another member of the ring, so his apartment was raided and it was found to contain thousands of digital images stored on fucking CDs, as well as hundreds of addresses of suspected suppliers and clients to the ring, and the images shocked even veteran sex crime investigators. One of the investigators said that the seized evidence left him fucking speechless, and it looked like the perpetrators in the videos were not even dealing with human beings but with objects, fucking picking babies up and just mutilating them, biden chunks out of them. Fucking I can't even say what else because it makes me sick, but this is what we're dealing with here. BBC reported in June nineteen ninety nine that two unnamed German men had gone on trial accused of running a child pornography ring in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic, and these two shitsticks, along with at least eleven identified by unindicted accomplices, made video recordings of the gang's sexually abusing children between the ages of three and fourteen since nineteen ninety three, and a large but unspecified quantity of videos, photography, magazines, CDs all containing child pornography were confiscated and also noted during this case, very interestingly was a possible connection between Mark Dutroux and these two shit sticks in Germany, and there was a quote that was printed. I'll read it to you now. There have been cases of Slavac children being taken to Vienna to make pornographic films. The Belgian pedophile Mark Dutroux was a regular visitor to this Slavac town. So these two shit sticks in Germany along with several accomplices that are doing all this and taking Slavac children and doing blah blah blah blah blah. Also, Mark Dutreux was seen in this same area. Coincidence, I don't think so, but so moving on to September nineteen ninety eight, another ring had been raided, one that the BBC described as an even larger and more sinister pedophile network than any of the ones we had seen before, and they called it Wonderland. Need I say more, the Wonderland raids which I briefly mentioned in the case of John Benet. And with that being said, we have covered a ton of information and I want you to come and visit me again next week for part two of the Pedaphocracy, where we're going to dive into even more detail on the Wonderland raids. Let me take off my Superman glasses and put on my Clark Kent. I hope that you were able to learn a lot of shit. I hope that you were able to digest all of this information. If not, please go back rewind rewind listen to it again. It is a lot of dense information, but it's definitely something that needs to be covered and it's definitely going to make more sense as we move forward in the Pedaphocracy UH mini series. So with all that being said, there is one very very important, crucial, vital piece of information that I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: I see dad, people, I.
Speaker 3: Must have honed to beat hope deep both any nigga, a free dope man, damn all emper lambs, tell him breath broke Nola, nigga to the cross.
Speaker 2: He walking around like Teo? What's up with They?
Speaker 3: Yes, niggas trying to see Compton the hand of streaking hate me, fucking Marlin.
Speaker 2: They Mama, how many options would he got? How many? It's too many options?
Speaker 3: Ump in the past on this body. I'm John Stockton. Beat your ass and not to buy him. With God watching, sometimes you gotta pop out and show niggas, sir, the far bucky man. I'm the one that up to score with him, walk him down the whole time. I know he got some hole in him. Hold on him extraor shit and really death.
Speaker 2: Flow on him. Say Drake, I hear you like I'm young.
Speaker 3: You better not have her go to sell black one to any bitch that talk to him and they in love.
Speaker 2: Just make sure you hot your little sister from him.
Speaker 3: They tell me, Chub's the only one that get your hemmy downs and party at the party, playing with his nose now and Baka got a weird case? Why is he around? Certa five lover boys, certified pedophiles? Wh why?
Speaker 2: Why what that fuck him up? I'm gonna do much stuff. Why you chilling like a bitch? Ain't you tired? Trying to strike a cord? And it's probably a minor