Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini.
Speaker 2: Cast, and joining us now is a host of My View with Laura Trump, nine o'clock on Saturdays on Fox and Laura, I'm sure you're going to be hitting on the big topic of El si Ed and the DSA. Of course, that's the guy who wanted Michigan and everybody's talking about the impact on the Democratic Party and America.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the craziest part read is that he tries to claim somehow that he's not a socialist, that he's not part of the DSA, albeit his values and his policy points aligned directly with them. Crazy stuff like abolishing ice, and of course he's anti Israel, which is a new litmus test of course for the Democrat Party. All the other crazy things that we've seen these people talk about, but it really does show you the full fracture within this party. And I will tell you the Democrats only have themselves to blame for it. They allow out these radicals to come in and take over their party. They went along with it when it felt like it was politically advantageous for them and they were scoring points and it was anti Trump and anybody on that bandwagon. There were four and now this has become really the new faith of their party. The real question will become as we head towards the midterms. Is this something that moderate Democrats can support? Is this something that independents, who we know are the ones who actually ultimately decide elections, can support. But it's been socialists winning their primaries all over the place, and especially there in a swing state like Michigan.
Speaker 1: Well, Lara, I mean, is the Socialist Party taking a bigger peace of the action than we're expecting? I mean, what is going on? And I know a lot of our Democratic friends are out there trying to stand up, but it doesn't seem like you know, we got how many more days eighty day city midterms and they're not standing up in masses. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well it's too little, too late as well, John, Like I just said, these people in the Democrat establishment were happy to go along with some of these more radical viewpoints when they thought it was going to gain them points with their voters, when they thought that it looked good. Because as crazy as some of this stuff is, it was the opposite of what Donald Trump was advocating for. You know, they want amnesty for every illegal out there versus Donald Trump, who's trying to secure our borders and ensure the people here in our country, our own citizens, are actually safe. And so listen, this is this is what they get at the end of the day. And again they've allowed this to happen. They have not stood up in mass and said, you know, this is a problem, this is not something we want until recently, until I think they started hearing a lot of noise from a lot of Democrat voters across the country saying this is a little bit crazy, it's a little bit much. Here's the other problem they have. Not only do they now have socialists, you've taken over the party. They have no money. The Democrats just had to use as collateral their DNC building in Washington, d C. To take out a fifteen million dollar loan. Are still two million dollars in debt with that loan. And you contrast that with the Republican Party with the RNC, who has about one hundred and thirty million dollars cash on hand in the bank. So it's a big problem for them. They have no money. They have these radicals who have taken over their party. They having same viewpoints and things that would ultimately destroy America in terms of what they want to do. And I think for every Republican, for every moderate Democrat listening to this show out there, we have to fight back against this. We can't let these people take over because we know once they taken away John and Rita, they don't give it.
Speaker 2: Back, you know, Laura. One of the things too is dey want open prisons. I mean, it's shocking when I look at some sort of DSA agenda. The other thing is open borders. We all saw those images of what just happened in Spain. We remember what happened to our border under Joe Biden. And tomorrow on Saturday Night, you have an awesome guest. You have the Secretary Mark Way Bullen Homeland Security secret Talk about boy, what a contrast from your father in law and Secretary Mullens to what it was like in Spain an under Joe Biden. And we don't want to go there again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you've seen the way that one individual, it didn't take an Act of Congress like Joe Biden tried to claim when he was president to secure our borders. One individual, Donald Trump in the White House was the difference that was needed to secure our borders. We have not had for fifteen months a single illegal immigrant released inside the United States. That is incredible. You contrast that, to your point with what we have seen recently happen in Spain, with what we sew for four years under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Our quote unquote borders are as everybody remembers, and I think Europe is going to have to learn the hard way that you have to secure your borders. So I do talk talk to Mark Waynemullen about that and about the incredible job that he's done as our DHS secretary. One of the highlights tomorrow is the Coast Guard. The Coastguard just celebrated their two hundred and thirty sixth birthday, so we want to give accolades to the Coast Guard. They have also played a huge role in securing our borders, because of course part of our borders are are oceans and waters, and so they have been out front leading the charge. And I'm gonna do tomorrow night a little workout with the Secretary and with some incredible members of our US Coast Guard. You guys know I love a good workout, so they put me through it. I'll tell you what. Secretary Mollen is no flouch. She's in the gym all the time. You can tell.
Speaker 2: John, you should see us. They're going to recruiters.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm gonna be watching tomorrow night, on Saturday night at nine o'clock on Fox News. You're gonna do terrific. I'm getting older you, I'm getting jealous. You're getting rides on coast guards, You're getting rides in NASA craft. I mean, can you tell me your secret? Are you going to Mars? Oh?
Speaker 3: I hope so, I hope so.
Speaker 1: Scochyk you so much. We're all going to be watching