Speaker 1: On the CaCO Day radio program Wednesday, Glad to have you along. Something pretty interesting happened yesterday. And I know that I know some there are some clips that are gonna get you know, they're gonna get the well, I mean, I've already seen it. Obviously, they're the ones who are going to get the circulating on the social media. But there's there's something that's far more fascinating in that stack, and I want to I want to kind of open there and make sure I get into this audio, probably a couple times here during the show. So we're do one right now. You probably saw Trump was at an event that Bloomberg was hosting. They had their Muckety muck. They're doing the interview and look, people are like, oh, it was super comfort I don't think it was super confrontational, not considering who you're interviewing. The crowd scened in on it, and well, yes, and we'll play the audio. John Micklethwaite Micklethwaite, I don't know how to pronounce his last name, don't care. He's the editor in chief for the news for Bloomberg. Also, uh, he has uh let's see where was he said? It was the economic Club of Chicago. You had folks from Wall Street Journal there, Bloomberg business leaders, you name it, okay, and they you know, so they're going to talk economics. And I think it went swimmingly well for Trump. And I'll explain why. But let's let's just go ahead and dip into a couple of the moments, shall we. First and foremost, the Federal Reserve. I know you guys are all big fans of the the FED. Even those of you who who think we should have a FED, you're probably not big fans of him. So of course this is going to be an applause line. But some of this is real interesting. All right, let's get into that.
Speaker 2: I think it's the greatest job in government.
Speaker 1: You start to show up to the office once a month, and all right, just sill, we're clear.
Speaker 2: I think it's the greatest job in government.
Speaker 3: You show up to the office once a month and you say, let's say.
Speaker 2: Flip aical, and everybody talks about you like you're a god. Oh what will he do?
Speaker 3: I mean, before the guy used to walk into my office, he was like the beg and f he was.
Speaker 4: He was fine, you did you did talk about I mean you talked about removing him once.
Speaker 2: I did because he was keeping the ridge too high, and I was right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought. People are like, no, you weren't right really under the store. I mean, it's a combination of things, don't get me wrong, but yeah, I think he kind of was. And then you got to ask yourself why, you know, what are they trying to stave off? And if it's something worse, did policy And that's fine.
Speaker 3: So this is.
Speaker 1: Surface level stuff, but first person examples like how did you handle this during your first presidency, which, by the way, if you are trying to figure out who you're going to vote for, that's a pretty good thing. You have real world in office experience for both of them, obviously, one at president, one at vice president. It's not inappropriate to look at those things. Uh, okay, let's continue.
Speaker 2: This is the Wall Street general that they've been wrong about everything, so have you.
Speaker 4: By the way, you're trying to turn this you're trying to turn this, No, you're trying to turn you are trying to turn this into debate. Doesn't there are business people there are You're wrong, You've.
Speaker 2: Been wrong, You've been wrong all your life on this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and his holy oh, you're trying to turn this adversarial. You're you're members of the media. It is adversarial by nature, and it might have been appropriate at one time to sit there and go, you know, so politician who wants to attack the messenger and not the message. The problem is when there's all these messengers and they get the message wrong over and over. It's a different dynamic, man, It's a different dynamic, sou And you heard the crowd. They didn't seem to mind. But what was fascinating and why we're here, why we're doing this? Or actually hold on one more? U the the newsome thing, so you know, you know, Trump nicknames people we do it here on the show as Senator Slenderman, and uh he used one of them. Of course the guy tries to correct him and I don't know, didn't.
Speaker 2: Go Wavin Newscomb.
Speaker 3: He's the governor of California. He signed Newscomb I him.
Speaker 2: But do you do you think direct corrected?
Speaker 4: There is the first time there are CEOs out here. If they said those sort of things about a rival CEO, they.
Speaker 2: Would be signed.
Speaker 4: They'd be signed.
Speaker 2: Do you think they don't have to purvive like me? They don't have to go through what I have to go through.
Speaker 3: There's never been a president that's been treated like me, so I have to fight my own roles.
Speaker 1: Do you made it? Although the one thing that I did take away from that that I thought was funny is there there was some state a state assembly man or something in California who claimed that it was Trump was calling him a sexualized name to demean him. You know that what he's saying is new scum, right. You didn't even you didn't even wonder why nobody else was saying that. Just you, sir, it's your head out the gutter, all right. No, here's the fascinating part. And you know that one of the things Trump's talked about is tariffs, and we're gonna get you a nice, big, old quick two minute lesson on tariffs here, in which I think is frankly, is absolutely shareable and you should you should know this stuff. But let's uh, and that's going to be from a different guest, one of the one of the business guys. But I want you to hear Trump talking about it and specifically ways that he feels the American worker, America in general, and even the American consumers getting taken for a ride here.
Speaker 2: We're going to put tariffs on them. They're going to do.
Speaker 1: And this is auto parts. Okay, that starts this conversation, but it obviously goes deeper.
Speaker 3: We're going to put tariffs on them, and they're going to do and you know what they can do, and Mercedes Benz will start building in the United States and they have a little bit, but you know what they really are assembled like in South Carolina. But they build everything in Germany and then they assemble it here. They get away with murder because they say, oh, yes, we're building. Because theyn't build cart they take them out of a box and they assemble them.
Speaker 2: We can have our child do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are they one hundred percent build here?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Do they do meet in some cases the bare minimum, in many cases more than the bare minimum of what it requires for you not to have to pay an import fee. Absolutely, that is absolutely. But the bigger issue is and one more Trump cut and then we'll talk about the bigger issue. It doesn't It still doesn't mean there's a level playing field. Yes, there are jobs associated with that. That's why state officials would chase these manufacturers around and offer them the moon while business owners in North Carolina sit there and go, I'm sorry, I would like a ten year never have to pay tax situation on my business. That'd be phenomenal. Yeah, but you're not new. So the tariff discussion continues.
Speaker 4: Tariffs also have another side. Isn't that something that you have to acknowledge that you could be plunging America into the biggest trade warf smoothall but you're gonna stop. You're gonna there are tariffs already.
Speaker 2: There are no terriffs.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is build a plant in the United States and you don't have any tariffs.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, So that's the romanticized version of it. But what's the reality? You have heard no doubt that if if Trump comes in and he does any any terror, even though there are tariffs, right, those currently exist in a lot of places. But if he comes in and he uses tariffs as a tool, it will single handedly destroy the American economy and that'll be the end of us. Right, you've heard all of it. Remember they had the letter from the Oh we got thirty five economists sign this letter. Oh good, you found thirty five of a thing that agree on an issue within a thing out of how many economists, including Nobel Prize winning economists previously, who understand tariffs obviously better than you. Case in point, as that's going on, see NBC is interviewing some of these business dudes. Man, and I got to tell you, I think that there is a very good two minute how would I say this basically two minute sorry, but move that over here. Two minute breakdown of you know, how tariffs work and how they can be used selectively to go ahead and bring it back. And by the way, and this is Howard Lutnick. By the way, he's a billionaire, and you know, so this is this is a guy who's pondered tariffs and his position in the in the geo political and global economic realm. I mean, this is the guy who plays it, and he probably goes to Davos, but I think he does a fantastic job of laying this out so when you hear it like this, and I really wish Trump could hear could say it like this, and he probably could, even though he's a little wandery, or bring Lutnick out and put this guy in front of him. This is going to be the easiest to understand our argument and the best argument. Here we go, and of course it's a bargaining hip.
Speaker 6: We can sell a Ford or GM in Europe.
Speaker 1: You go to all right, that's true. I mean we can sell them, but there's a reason nobody buys them for the most part. With certain exceptions.
Speaker 6: Europe, you can't sell Ford a GM. Why there's one hundred percent tariffs? How about in Japan one hundred percent tarffs. So do you think if we said we're going to tarify you the way you tarrify us. Do you think they're going to allow Mercedes and all these Japanese companies and Porsches and BMW's to all of a sudden, I have one hundred percent taffs in America.
Speaker 7: Of course not.
Speaker 6: They're going to come and negotiate and their taffs are going to come down, and finally Ford and General Motors are going to be able to sell in these places.
Speaker 1: How does that sound?
Speaker 7: Of course they're going to come down.
Speaker 1: But what you're hearing, by the way, is you're hearing the host. Now this is CNBC, So it's not MSNBC, it's not NBC even there's you know, there are folks over there. There's a broader political but not a ton. But you're hearing a guy who is challenging him on tariffs who hasn't been a fan of tariffs listening to him and going, you know what, that's not fair? What is now? Why is? Then he's going to explain why? But why is it that if Ford wants to do something over there one hundred percent tariff, but Japan can send you know, stuff over here with a by much more minimal tariff, or they can simply assemble part of it and negate the tariff entirely. So how did we get here? And Lieutnant goes on to explain it.
Speaker 8: Of course, it absolutely makes sense if you do it strategically. If it's across the board, it creates a real problem. And the question is whether you believe the president is going to do it strategically or across the board.
Speaker 1: He keeps saying that's uh, I don't know. Does that sound like goalpost moving? Because it can, and it does to me. I haven't heard Trump say that he's going to come in and tear if everything. In fact, he tends to point at five or six what he refers to his unfair situations, stuff with China, the stuff with Japan and yeah, the automotive stuff over in Europe. He's been pretty consistent on this stuff. It's not the totality of it, but it does seem to be the main, main thing. And what he's talking about is a negotiating position, and that sounds like a pretty strong one. How many BMWs me, how many German or Japanese brands do you see popping around on the freeway every morning? They're covered in it? Hell, I've owned one, some of you own one right now. That's a mind that's that is too big to sit there and just go, oh, Trump did this, or's something we can do. That's how you negotiate. That's how NATO teachs in the largest amount of donations ever the year following Trump saying you better pay more. We're out all right now. The reason here we go it across the board.
Speaker 6: Well, when you're running for office, you make broad statements where people understand you. Okay, tariffs are an amazing tool by the president to use.
Speaker 2: They're an amazing tool.
Speaker 6: But he understands, don't tariff's stuff we don't make.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: If we don't make it and you want to buy it, I don't want to put the price up there, it's pointless. But use tariffs to build in American if we want to make it in America tariffic or if we're competing.
Speaker 1: With the taffic. But you got to remember, we need.
Speaker 6: To protect the American worker. Finally someone's going to protect the American worker, and Donald Trump is here to protecting American We're.
Speaker 10: A lot of money in tariffs, or if they're used as negotiating tactics.
Speaker 2: Look, tariffs will come down there.
Speaker 10: We're not going to have super high tariffs here either.
Speaker 2: There's not gonna be a big pot of money. At the end of I love that.
Speaker 6: Story, which is do we make a lot of money on times or we bring productivity here and we drive up our workers here, so it's a win win scenario.
Speaker 1: I like both of them, all right, And he goes on to explain how we ended up in this situation over in Japan, specifically with the Marshall Plan and the Marshall Plan, I guess, just because I have a minute here is very simple. Basically, post World War Two, in an effort to help Japan, rebuild Germany, rebuild Italy a couple other places, we essentially agreed that we wouldn't tear if their products and they could extensively tear iff us, And we did that as rather than just giving them piles of money. Right, if the more money will come in, the more you're manufacturing picks up, the more effort you put in, you're using the US economy to restabilize yours. That was the Marshal That was well, it was part of it, and that's something that continues today. Do you think we need the Marshall Plan right now post World War two reconstruction with economic vampurism. I don't, And I think most people when Japan's doing just fine, you should go there other than a whole streamers running around but otherwise doing Okay, we'll be back wherever you are on it. We'll tweet out links to the videos, so at Casey on the radio. But the reason I hit you with all that is I didn't feel it was fair to punish you with clips from the view at six oh five, go ahead say you're welcome, Okay, thank you. Yeah, I don't want to do that to you. But at six thirty five, yeah, we'll go ahead and do that to you. Oh man, where do we even start? Well, the view be in the view, and there's two that are just so juicy. We have to get into. One of these is. One of these may shut down your will to do anything today because you'll give up on society. But I want you to be strong. Okay, let me play the Let me play the friendlier one. If there is such a thing, the less how this is the less crazy one, I don't know, but I think you'll agree that it is. And for that we go to Joey Bayhart. Go ahead, Joy, take us away.
Speaker 2: It only says something.
Speaker 10: I was watching interviews with MEGA supporters. They do not believe that he will do what he says He's going to Joe that is what we're up against. So if you say he is going to be dictator on day one, he wants to punish with it, with the Air Force, air forces, whatever we have, the armed forces. He wants to punish people who disagree with him, like people like us. Okay, And they say, oh, he's not gonna do that. He's going to take us out of NATO. No, he's not gonna do that. So it's very hard for us to talk to these people because they refuse to believe. And I guess they're hearing it on Fox or.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's it's a little but there's a lot of balancing around there. But I want you to understand the key points of what she said. Trump says he's not gonna be a dictator. Mag of people believe it. Joy obviously does not believe it, and she believes that they're going to use the air force or the armed force or whatever we have to punish us.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you know how the air force punishes groups of people? Ross? Are you familiar with this? You've ever seen a movie how the air Force chooses to do it, maybe turning the jungle phosphorus or yeah, Like, so, are you saying that they're going to bomb you? Are they saying they're going to put you in some sort of military camp? That's crazy, right, Nah, That's that's the simple thing. This next cut. There's so much bs going on here. I'm warning you you're gonna have a react. If you're one of those people that reacts to the TV or the radio, like physically or verbally, this is going to trigger you. You have been warned.
Speaker 10: But Trump, he won't even take questions from his own supporters. He starts dancing to you know, the time to say goodbye, and she will go into enemy territory. That shows you that she has more call.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta pause, right, okay, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Dude, This cut is absolute lunacy. It's crazy until.
Speaker 1: A third of the cut. Third of it.
Speaker 7: So but she's saying this, well, he's on the air with the Bloomberg people.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, telling me, dude, he's full of crap, and then pointing in the audience to the other dudes and telling them they're all full of craph. Every interview, for the most part, Trump does is advers cerial and sometimes in an insane way. But also the part was show go into enemy territory.
Speaker 7: It's not where what could they call her daddy podcast, what the morning Zoo or whatever the hell?
Speaker 1: They react No, the reacting to the announcement that Brett Behar will interview her. But Brett Behar is a Fox personality, though if you remember, it was a Fox personality that Donald Trump said that if Fox did a debate, he didn't want Brett doing it. So I don't know fully what the beef is there. I mean, I kind of know, but I don't know if there's something newer.
Speaker 7: But The other part that that Trump doesn't answer questions but become Alla does is it's it.
Speaker 1: Was doing a talent, he was doing a town hall when there were medical emergencies and then the music that you know, all of that. There's a really easy way if you want to not fall into all of this as quickly as others who then are you know, got egg on their face. Block a couple Twitter accounts. Okay, block a couple of Twitter accounts with Kamala in the name Kamala hq, Kamala wins, and you'll avoid ninety percent of this crap because it's almost entirely bs.
Speaker 7: That I said before off the air have told you numerous times that Kamal hq account is probably.
Speaker 1: This is a ross is on multiple occasions. But oh, this account, it is the most gets to you man.
Speaker 7: Is the most deceptive lying account that I have ever come across of our political nature on Twitter, slash x it is, it's on steroids, it is whoever runs it is a complete lunatic moonbat. And it's just because also at the beginning that because she talks about Trump, does just dances the whole time. Yeah, during his and I you know, we talked about it yesterday briefly, because I didn't think it was going to be a thing where you had two medical emergencies in a crowd. He was going to play the song for a gold Star family, and he said, well, you know what we're gonna I'm gonna just play this song while they take care the person of the crowd because it's very hot. That person is attended to, then another person passes out, right, yeah, And then he said, if we.
Speaker 1: Had just kept trucking, it would have been neuro fiddles. Right, Let's just play a different version. So he plays the Pavarati version of the song when actually the lyrics in it, and they opened the door and they let the room cool out, and they're saying, oh, Trump had a cognitive issue.
Speaker 7: He's you know, he's like it's like Biden. He's like Biden all over again, and he's in mental decline. It is, you know, there were two medical emergencies.
Speaker 1: And the ABC used reporter who was there literally gave a report and didn't just debunk this, but said that after he did that, like everyone in the place was having a good time, and it become it became quote more intimate and Trump connected with his because they they've been told what's going on. They get what's up, and they're human, right, they don't want the person who's over there literally on the ground needing medical assistants to harm to come to them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Axios said the same thing. Axio has had a big right upon it and actually mentioned that Twitter account, the kamala at HQ, and they were like, tay, these completely out of balance. That's now happened at all.
Speaker 1: Well, and before I go back and I'll play this again, what are those Bloomberg cuts that I played for you? They've already spun that, and it's this one right here. See if you can hear the problem. And then we'll go back to the crazy.
Speaker 3: We're going to put tariffs on them and they're going to do and you know what they can do. The Mercedes Benz will start building in the United States.
Speaker 2: And they have a little bit, but you know what they really are assembly like in South Carolina.
Speaker 3: But they build everything in Germany and then they assemble it here. They get away with murder because they say, oh, yes, we're building.
Speaker 2: Because they don't build her. They take them out of a box and they assemble them. We can have our.
Speaker 1: Child do all right, so you hear you hear it just happened there. I can't believe that he would choose to do that in the middle of this thing. That's uh, that's Donald Trump saying that auto workers are all children. Right.
Speaker 7: The job is so easy a child could do it because they take they take the rest of the audio, the video completely out and just played that last bit. And then you have what is it, the United Autoworkers of Michigan or whatever the union UW, we're you posting the Kamala account saying, oh look, Donald Trump is a scab.
Speaker 1: He's talking about how automotive companies manipulate this. And here's the other thing. The actual technical uh creation of a part, the rendering of a part, the milling of a part is different than the connecting of a part, but is also different than the testing of a part. So there's all. You know, there's various ranges of difficulty within all of these jobs, right, But that's not That's not what Trump's breaking down. He's breaking down this cookie cutter approach that all of these manufacturers take. Now, right, they figured out what the laws are, they figured out what the rules are, and they've decided to meet them by a by a hare. But they're also because they don't want to pay US autoworker wages. The main goal is to build it just enough to not get tariffed, but not so much that they have to pay even one penny more in US wages. So if you're the UAW and Trump's doing this, you should like this a lot, am I right? I mean that's if you just pause and think about you should like this a lot because the probability is there's going to be more jobs for you, and if you actually believe in any supply and demanded. Though it is a manipulated labor market with the way that the UAW works.
Speaker 11: But.
Speaker 1: Ultimately this is a good thing for you. So yeah, I don't believe that account. All Right, back to the Trump ladies, because we're we just we just got the first part and it will get increasingly harder to not punch a brand new hole in your wall. Okay, you've been warning, but Trump.
Speaker 10: He won't even take questions from his own supporters. He starts dancing to you know, the time to say goodbye yea, and she will go into enemy territory. That shows you that she has more cough.
Speaker 12: What it's the thing, And this is for all the women in the audience. Women are forced to go into places constantly where people don't always welcome you.
Speaker 1: Who's who's forcing her to do anything? It's clear you can't remember how they tried to get her to go to the border.
Speaker 7: But even if it's true exactly, but even if it's true, if Kamala Harris is being forced to go on Fox News and she's going, what kind of a leader is that? Because she's bending pretty quickly there are you ready?
Speaker 12: Don't no, No, there's still more so she understands what this is.
Speaker 2: She gets it.
Speaker 12: And thank god for you man who are here in our audience who aren't afraid to come here and hear what we're doing.
Speaker 1: So thank you. I suspect some of them are staring at you like, I don't know, like a side show, so I wouldn't thank them all.
Speaker 5: Thank you to.
Speaker 12: Grett Bear, yeah to saying yes, and to Joe Robyn for saying yes.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Is that confirmed? Is the Rogan thing confirmed?
Speaker 7: I don't do if she goes.
Speaker 1: I saw the Trump and her like saying this, as I know, if it's confirmed, I'm sorry, go ahead me to this show.
Speaker 7: If it is, it's probably the biggest political mistake ever made. No question like because she can go on all these you know, friendly podcasts or the Morning Zoo Crew or whatever she goes on and take all these like, you know, what is your favorite color questions, But even when she's asked a tough question, like her actual answer will be edited out and they'll throw in a different answer like what happened with Israel at CBS Right, CBS, They'll let her talk for twenty seconds on a topic and move on. Joe Rogan will ask a question and forget about twenty seconds. He'll he'll talk about the same topic, same question for an hour, and especially if.
Speaker 1: You're not engaging how he wants.
Speaker 7: You, right, he'll just keep focusing on and hammering away. I've seen this on his podcast Number Time one question twenty five minutes, thirty minutes. Yeah, you're not gonna get any fluff there, and he's definitely not going to edit what you do if you make a mistake on the Joe Rogan quote, A mistake some you see is you know, detrimental to your campaign, right, and you go back and you're like, hey, can you take that out? You think Joe Rogan is going to edit his podcast. Well, but let's remember what's detrimental to her time, right right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's not like you're not even it's not even the the the crazy astrology weird you know, uh word salads or anything. It's just there is there is a math for you math people out there. There has to be an a There has to be a mathematical algorithm of time spent talking to Gaffes for this woman. That is crazy high.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: So Joe Rokan's like, hey, let's talk about Israel and Gaza, and you can't give him like a little clip, like we're gonna have an in depth conversation on this for an hour and you have to talk about it for an hour.
Speaker 1: Good. This is why he was asking if it's if it's buttoned up. And you know they're also saying Trump, you know Trump will be I haven't seen anything firmed on either.
Speaker 7: Of them, but you know, yeah, Trump is the opposite. Though you'll ask him a question, he'll just keep talking about it forever. You're the one you have to be like, okay, let's shut up, let's move on. Yeah, I heard Andrew Schultz being interviewed yesterday. He was being interviewed by Charlottage, the god, who then interviewed Harris but whatever and Andrew Schultz, the comedian, and he said, that's what's crazy. He said that Trump is really good at clocking what's going on. Right, so if he like, if if he says something and you laugh, Trump puts it in his brain and he circles back to it.
Speaker 1: It's why he wanders. But also if you just let him go, he won't shut up. Bill talk and talk and talk, especially if he's getting some reaction that he wants. So yeah, that's that's why pim On Rogan.
Speaker 7: Sure, absolutely, that's why people don't have the same concerns that they did with Biden's age, right, right, because Trump is constantly out there. We see him every day for hours talking. But poor Kamala had to be forced to go talk to men.
Speaker 1: And I say, I guess Brett Barr just got a Brett Bar, Brett Barr just got Carl Rove stat us. Now, this is this is the other thing that's so wild. Carl Rove stumping for Kamala yesterday in Pennsylvania. You see the words under the picture and you're just like, is that correct? Like, I just it doesn't feel correct. All right, six fifty KCO Day Radio program, Closer to Home. What do we got, Well, we got Mark Robinson. Would he have press conference yesterday? And if you remember what he was told is if you think the CNN story is a bunch of lies, then you need to push back. I said it as well. And uh. And then he goes and he hires a law firm and they're like, wow, you just hired some lawyers if he needs to file a suit. So he filed a suit, held a press conference yesterday. We'll play you some audio from that. But you are going to be shocked to learn that for the third time already this morning. Not a story. The goalposts have moved again. That's come up next here on the CaCO Day Radio program. A couple things here. Congrats Ross, you guys are in the top ten there I saw, No, you don't want to get too deep into it. The Vikings were at number two. That terrifies me. What's crazy is in the NFC North all four teams are in the top ten. So I don't like that one bit. Now let's get down to it other end of the list, Roz, who do you think is the worst team in the NFL according to the Power rankings they do every week. Worst teams Carolina. Some people think that, but it's.
Speaker 7: Non probably.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: It would be the Pats or the Jags. It is the Jags. No, no, no, The Pats are all the way up to thirty first, so yeah, yeah, yeah, and then the Panthers at thirtieth. So for any Panthers fans out there, just like you know, and and maybe you saw something in this week's game they put some more points on the board. I don't know, but the Patriots are worse than you. I can read a story and say to myself, y'all, I think you have a problem. Case in point. I started laughing out loud when I saw this. So in London yesterday they unveiled the new super future subway cars over there with the London Underground, the Tube, and specifically they took it from let's see here, well no, no, it ran to Piccadilly, all right, it's ever been to London obviously, it's a tourist area over there, super busy, super busy, and started its journey not far. I don't know. What the name of the stop is, but within about five miles. So anyway, so they have this new subway card. It's got a different paint job. They got dignitaries on the thing, right because it's the first time it's ever ran, and this is a news event. And the thing pulls into the Piccadilly station and in the time that it took it to go from East London to the main transit hub there to the Piccadilly stop, which is not far, like you know, it's like four stops or something, somebody had gang tatted it with graffiti. That thing lasted five minutes. It was like hitchbot in Philly and it has like the Vice mayor. They could backup Mayor's on the thing and some other feather's like people from Parliament on there, and they still tagged it with graffiti. On your very first trip.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, taggers like fascinate me.
Speaker 1: Look at you how many times you looked at a tag and went, how do yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 7: How or like on the side of a bridge or something yeah, something like an overpass, like how does that even happen? Or like you recently made the trip to Tennessee and drove back and on the way there. You know, a lot of train we stopped for trains there in Greenbrier, they're a big crossing and that all the Amazon uh you know, cars go buying stuff and so you know, whole sides of these cars just giant murals, Like how does that even happen? You got to go to the train yard at night block like an ninju with your spray cape pink cans and no, there's a lot of places trains stop.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I used to live I used to live in Raleigh. I used to live near one of the train tracks in an apartment, and I knew that there were trains that were going that. Uh, I don't I don't know exactly what they were doing. I knew that there was a train that stopped, blocked the crossing nearest me, and then backed up onto another.
Speaker 7: Right. But my point stands where you have to plan that that there's like planning that right because you know you have all the information. You're like in show up at this time and I can paint my mural on the side of this thing or a lot of these tags are complicated, like it's not like you're just like writing sloppily on it.
Speaker 1: Like m h, I don't disagree with you. I don't know, man, but they got this thing in five minutes. Yeah, got this thing in five minutes. Able to go ahead and get the get the spray cans.
Speaker 7: And like when you you you ever watched like a documentary you're doing research on like Banksy, you know what I mean? Like you have these like oh yeah, very complicated, creative, artistic pieces of graffiti. Really it's just like nobody knows who this person is, Like nobody has seen it. They just pop up. How does this happen? Or the whole side of buildings like it.
Speaker 1: They just found a new Banksy I know, did you see this? And now he puts like uh he puts like a plastic thing over it too. Yeah yeah, because like somebody or somebody does somebody destroyed one of his previous one.
Speaker 7: Does he put up the frame and in the covering or is it people that does it? Because I was reading both like there's some people.
Speaker 1: My understanding that he put the one that the little one that they found on the side of the building that had I was my understanding that they thought he did. Are you saying that they think somebody else? Well, point being somebody did vandalize, and I don't mean the city spray washing over it. I mean somebody you saw that a tag or tagged a banksy, right, which, by the way, I think that is that's a penalty in the.
Speaker 7: Tagging I would think. So, yeah, in the tagging community, that can't be a good thing. They asked to be frowned upon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I understand that gangs will tag other gangs stuff right as a show of disrespect, but there's at least a methodology there. Oh right, So uh yeah, good job with your new subway cars. And I'm sure you overpaid for and will underperform and and will end up cost in you four times what you actually budgeted, because hey, that's how government works. Man. All right, are you guys following the Magic bullet conspiracy? No, not that one, not that one, this one. If you're not, let me help you out. The New York Times publish an article talking about and I know you could be shocked to learn this, talking about what they say are Israeli atrocities going on over in Gaza, and as evidence they included X rays or what they purport to be X rays, showing children shot in the head. Or neck with five five five sixes quote the same type that are used by the Israeli military forces. Five five sixes say, rather popular round. In fact, probably a lot of people that have one that are listening to this. That being said that that's essentially their premise here in the New York Times. Look at this, here's X rays. You can tell by the by the picture there that those are five five six is lodged into the into one case the brain and another case the neck of children. Here's the problem, Ross, You don't shoot. So let me ask you. Do you see what the problem is and why people may think this evidence is.
Speaker 7: I immediately saw it?
Speaker 1: Yes, not true? Okay, well go ahead. Then why do you think this evidence as somebody who's not even a shooter looks sus.
Speaker 7: I mean, and like I said, I could be way off base here, But like I looked at the the X rays, like the bully is like fully intact, intact. It looks like you, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Tip hasn't eaten. Now, it's different rounds from different materials do different things. And is it possible that a round that was shot from a five to five six that ended up directly into the neck of a child didn't. It didn't move, It didn't do anything to the round. Yeah, but then I'm starting to it's it's barely possible. But also, why didn't it pass through that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly like the entrance wound and an exit would It's just like they're sitting there in the head like a full pristine bullet.
Speaker 1: Well, and the one in the head is one you know, maybe it bounce around it, but then the neck. But again, the round is not mushroomed, not mouthful. It hasn't done anything anything. It looks like a round looks if you're a reloader before you go ahead and assemble, you know, the round. It looks perfect. And in each instance it looks absolutely perfect. So the question becomes is are these not true? And it would be a very simple photoshop or and then who provided the New York Times mocked these up? Probably not. They probably got them from some organization that purports to just be an aid organization that's actually a military arm of Hamas who put these out. That's because they're just bad enough. They're just bad enough. Now, don't take my word for it. They decided they were going to go ahead and bring in some some medical experts not The New York Times, but people who are pushing back on this article, going well, wait a second, is what is going on now? Also remember that this the article was attached to a guest essay, and in fact The New York Times actually issued a statement and in response to criticism of the guest essay, which again shows these pictures that immediately stand out. Time's opinion rigorously edited this guest essay before publication, verifying the accounts and imagery through supporting photographic and video evidence and file metadata. We also vetted the doctors and nurses credentials, including that they had traveled to and worked in Gaza as claimed. When questions arose about the veracity of images, including this essay, we did additional work to review our findings. We stand behind it. Go look at it. We'll tweek this out a casey on the rate of go look at it. I've never seen perfectly pursuing. But here's why I ask for you military guys. You see a lot of five to five sixes that struck humans or struck flesh, or saw targets that didn't mouthform in some way. I'm curious what the idf uses as for the projectile type. But there's all different stuff, right, there's softcore, there's uh, you get some real tactical stuff. You can get some yeah. Yeah, people are sitting here. I I've just never seen it. But I've city bullets that have struck animals, and I've never seen one that didn't have a little, uh, a little twist, a little tweak, a little flattening to it. But you can just never.
Speaker 7: You can understand why somebody would doubt what The New York Times says. How many instances do we have of like people in the media reporting on firearms or ammunition being completely off base and wrong.
Speaker 1: Don't have a clue or don't they don't have it, they don't have us, they don't have an inkland. It's the thing that surprises me the most because it's like you had just one dude who was willing to lie but had a basic functioning understanding of firearms, then like it would be a lot harder to criticize.
Speaker 7: Right, you have these people that are like, you know, I shot in the air fifteen. It was the worst experience of my life.
Speaker 1: Remember that guy, Yeah, remember he was crying, he was like, he was like that made me emotional. He doesn't know anything. And you have more members of the military. You have a former who's there's the guy from Colorado's Democrat and he's former army ranger or seal or something. I mean, that guy could I'm assuming, speak expertly on what happens when around, especially around the travels at that speed, hits the soft, hits a child's neck. I can't. You're not finding the bullet unless it I mean perfectly hits something and then bounce to something out. The whole thing is completely suspect. Man, but they double a super secreted check. So don't be a bigot. Just believe him. All right, let's so okay, good, good, good Ryan, what's up?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 13: So I am a military but I recently, just out of last year, said I was going to go and hunt a deer with my five five six, all right.
Speaker 14: I shot this deer ten times with the five five six while he was running. They finally knocked him down, but all the rounds went through him. And that's why I wasn't a deadly round to go hunting with. I hate to say that for all these hunters, but regardless.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I wouldn't go with a five.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to try it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 13: A deer's skin and his musculature, I don't know what his density.
Speaker 14: Is far more than a child, do you.
Speaker 13: Know what I mean?
Speaker 14: So for anybody that I forward to lodge in the neck of a child or the brain, I don't, I don't see it.
Speaker 1: Well, and here's the thing I will, I will leave the possibility that I'm wrong. But in each instance, the rounds are completely unadulterated. They're just sitting there. They're brand new. But just you got a pair of plyers and pulled them out of the brass. So yeah, and two two three. I don't even know what the velocity is on that, but I I did drop charts next to nothing for the first few hundred rs, So that'll give you some sense.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean, only possibility of that happening to that child would be that he shot from a long way.
Speaker 13: Then it just happened, and you know it's for it to hit right there?
Speaker 1: Come on, Yeah, yeah, the whole thing is quite Thanks for the call there, Ryan is questionable. I'm not saying the kids aren't getting killed. I'm not saying that at all. But remember this was a guest essay, and it is the person who's doing this essay there. They want you to know, or they want to convince you that they've done the research and the bullets that killed these children came from the Israelis. That's the argument they're making here. And and the way that they're doing is they're saying, look, those are five five six. That's not what we use. That's not what they use in Gaza, which is probably not true either. If they use even a small mind of a variety of weapons, somebody's slinging to two, it's it's not possible. It's just too common. They're not all using the same singular thing. I've seen videos of them over there. A lot of them are carrying whatever the hell they want, So NOE not buying it. Sorry, the whole thing sounds like BS. All right, real quick, Jake, what's up?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 16: On the terrain tagging, I've been to many train yards and they tell that a lot of the taggers that you know, we're not going to proxecute, you just don't cover up our numbers, you know, And knowing people that you know they prosecute, cover up the numbers, and that's usually the gang tattoos because sort of gang tag, but a lot of the murals they don't get painted over. I mean it also helps keep people from painting if they do a really good mural.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I've told I think I mentioned on the show that I have some friends who work for Burlington Northern. One is an engineer conductor for them, and it was very interesting learning more about this. But that's kind of what he said. He said that they don't really care. They just really don't want people around the trains, so they're not gonna bother to paint it over because now it exists there. So yeah, absolutely, all right, Jake, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah you too, man working out, Yeah, I mean, I mean it's as long as it's somewhat you know, not a gang thing and uh, you know, not you know, calling my mother names, they're probably gonna leave it there. All right. Hey, CBS selectively editing. No, not that thing, No, not sixty minutes. No, this would be something again just the other day, and we'll get into yes, yet another this one for Mike Johnson and the Mark Robinson presser. I know we got a little distracted pleasure your calls. I want you to look at those bullets in that one story, and we'll get into all that coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program Hang On. As did New York Times also report a five five six can cause a head to explode. That was USA Today and Washington Post. According to some receipts I see here. The New York Times said it would cut you in half like a pen and teller magic trick, or in the case of kids, not malform the round in any way shape or form, coming to rest in soft tissue. So something to think about. Don't be fake news, sir. All right, Jen, good morning to you. What's up?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 17: I just wanted to let you know that photo is utter garbage?
Speaker 5: O Jen?
Speaker 1: Why do you know that? How do you know that? What? What? What qualifies you to know that?
Speaker 17: Because I am.
Speaker 18: An Army I'm sorry, former Army medical officer.
Speaker 1: Well, so you've seen you've been around human bodies that have received a wound from a five to five six. Yes, what would you say is the dead giveaway here?
Speaker 18: The fact that it is whole and complete, right, it has zero exit well, well not necessarily a zero exit one, because it just might depend on the sense to which it was.
Speaker 1: Fired and admitted around around that could that would stop?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you can have a round inside, however, and that's going.
Speaker 17: To depend on the velocity, and it's.
Speaker 11: Also going to depend on the distance. However, it is not going to look like it just came out of.
Speaker 1: The box, right, Yeah. Yeah, I've never I've never had to treat a single soldier for a five five six wound. And I'm like, I looked at that thing and I went, come on, where's the real photo. There's no way you're convincing me this is it?
Speaker 11: Well, you know what you're not. Don't believe you're lying eyes. And that's the most garbage. It's not even good propaganda. At least if it's good propaganda.
Speaker 17: I can respect it. This is disgustingly bad. It's so it's like not even you two barthing disgustingly bad.
Speaker 1: So if you're in if you're in the radiology department, right and they're here, they come in with the freshly printed X rays and you do that thing that I see in all the you know whatever doctors like, you throw them up on the board, look at it. You'd walk, you turn and walk out of there in about ten seconds. I just want to be clear here because you'd be like, these are not the X rays.
Speaker 11: First of all, it's on a computer, so we don't even.
Speaker 2: Need filming anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm going for dramatic. I'm going for dramatic.
Speaker 18: Self, yes, yes, yes, but I would lap and say that they're joking.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a joke.
Speaker 11: It's a honey funny joke.
Speaker 5: Haha.
Speaker 1: But the problem is is it's about such a serious situation and it's just and it but it proves once again in Jen. Thank you so much for the call. This is exactly what I was looking for this morning. The New York Times should have a gen. This is what's crazy to me. The New York Times should have a genre. You know, have just have somebody who has any functional knowledge of anything that has to do with firearms, firearm wounding. There was one other thing I just remembered. Remember remember the other allegation about the AR fifteen or similar sized rounds. Remember they explode into a bunch of pieces so they can murder you more efficiently. Do you remember we were We just had audio and I can't remember who said it. I think it was some moonbat politicianally. Oh yeah, no, the bullet fragments immediately, and it blows your whole back out. I was gonna make a joke there, I won't, but yeah, this thing is uh, that thing is disastrous, dude. But if you're one of these people who believes everything the Kamala HQ account says, of course you believe what the New York Times is saying. Of course you're like, yeah, well look at that. There's evidence, man, because that's what you get from these cats. Case in Speaker of the House interviewed by CBS, who is reeling or should be reeling from the sixty minutes change, Kamala's Israel answer insanity. So they bring Johnson on and they then air the interview. Let's let's go through just some of this, shall we.
Speaker 19: So that's a different accounting than this two percent you say was distributed.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So what they're talking about is FEMA relief funds that have been distributed in I don't think it's just North Carolina, but Johnson had just been in North Carolina, so some of what he's referencing is specific. The problem is, and let me play this clip again.
Speaker 19: So that's a different accounting than this two percent you say is distributed.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so they've obligated some funds, but they've only distributed two percent. The risk and recovery efforts still going on. And then we address the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So and the premise of it is like, the premise is about his experience on the ground and how it comports with his understanding as a member of Congress. It's a very good perspective to check in on. Right, you're the one with the purse strings. You're the one with oversight over these agencies to the extent that you can without getting stonewalled. And uh, now you're in person, you're talking to people on the ground, and and I'm sorry the theater here. I know this is gonna irritate somebody. I'm probably gonna prabe. Somebody's gonna call and get upset. I don't care. You just convinced everyone that an armed militia was coming to attack FEMA because one Yahoo out there. Why don't we talk about that, because look, I had sympathy. I had sympathy for it, and and and I recognize that there are people from FEMA, and there are people from other you know, from the military and from others that you know they do want to do a good job and are attempting to do it, but their ability to do their job and the ability of North Carolina Carolinians to recover, is predicated unavailable resources. So in the same way that a town can feel that they've been underserved by FEMA, even workers in that region can feel that they're understaffed. That's a natural feeling. So it's important to have honest discussions. The problem is, that's not what Johnson said, not all of it. Let me play what he actually said, because it turns out CBS car five minutes out of this interview. That's fifteen minutes, and the parts that they carved out were Johnson talking about his first hand experience interacting with North Carolinians. People's homes are gone and family members are gone. In some instance, jobs gone and vehicles gone, and everything's gone. And that's who he's talking to. So that answer he gave, that was a snippet of what he actually did.
Speaker 19: So that's a different accounting than this two percent you say was distributed.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so they've obligated some funds, but they've only distributed two percent. And when I was there on the ground, and you should go I mean, bring the cameras and talk to the people there.
Speaker 1: They'll tell you.
Speaker 20: Don't take politicians' words for this, or the administrations were talk to people there on the ground. They had not been provided the resources almost two weeks out from the storm that they desperately needed. And when I was there thirteen days post, you know, post the storm hitting that state, people are still being rescued. They're stuck in the higher elevations in the mountains because the roads are down and all the rest, so they need every available resource and all hands on deck. The rescue and recovery efforts still going on, and then we address the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Why would you carve that out? That seems like the most important part of the answer, because already established the two percent. They're quibbling over accounting methodology. But Johnson's on the ground talking to people. Are you gonna go and trim that out? Surely they would only do it once though, right. Let's let's talk about voting. They asked about voting. Okay, I know that it.
Speaker 19: Is against the law for non citizens to vote in federal elections.
Speaker 10: That's established.
Speaker 20: Of course it is, of course it is, but of course it is. But here's the problem, there's a number of states that are not requiring proof of citizenship when illegals are non citizens registered to vote. We know that's happening. Everybody should want the law to be followed well.
Speaker 1: And and actually, since we're talking about lost, California made it illegal to ask for ID illegal. Understand just it is head exploding irony right there. But of course that's not all that he said. They're either because they trim that as well.
Speaker 19: Know that it is against the non citizens to vote in federal elections.
Speaker 1: That's established, course of course it is.
Speaker 20: Of course it is, but of course it is.
Speaker 1: But here's the problem.
Speaker 20: There's a number of states that are not requiring proof of citizenship when illegals are non citizens registered to vote.
Speaker 1: We know that's happening.
Speaker 20: Look, Glenn Youngkin in Virginia, I was going to say he issued an executive order to clean up their voting rules heading into the election less than thirty days out. A couple of days ago, the Obama I mean, the Biden administration, Department of Justice, Biden Harris administration sued the governor in the state, the Commonwealth of Virginia to try to prevent them from cleaning out their voter rules. See that kind of thing creates a lot of doubt and concern in the minds of a lot of the American people.
Speaker 1: Why would they do that?
Speaker 20: We want everybody should want the law to be followed.
Speaker 1: And by the way, what the speaker just said is when you hear stuff like that, it creates doubt in the minds of people. And you know who agrees with Mike Johnson CBS. I'm not Again, we're not lawyers. This isn't a court of lot Ross by them editing it wouldn't that be them a green that that probably is not a thing that they want people to hear.
Speaker 7: I would think, so yeah, yeah, you know, if you're an elected official any capacity on the right or even taped, I would say, if if you're ever offered to go on these networks, right, which I wouldn't go on to begin with, but if you're going to do it, do not do it taped appearance, because this is what they're going to do, right. If they're going to do it to the President of the United States, they're going to do it to anybody.
Speaker 1: I can't understand what anyone would go in on those And that's why the audio sounds different in the second one because they to demonstrate this, they're relying on their own personal recording.
Speaker 7: If you're going to do it, do it live l jd Vance Right, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Saw people go oh with the audio doesn't sound the same and the other No, it doesn't because they took and they took their recording and plopped it in where in the middle of the CBS, which is why her audio sounds better and his audio sounds the same in the shortcuts but not the longest.
Speaker 7: And when you see the video, you can see where they cut the video. We're at the angle changes in the video.
Speaker 1: So what's up with that? Anyway, let's get raised stagic. But I know what's up with the frozen tundra? Here yea snow of the mountains? Yeah, North Carolina, Like within five minutes just today, it's people posting I'm cold in all the memes. So nobody's ever happy now. So you're doing a good job. Keep it up, but I appreciate it. A well below normal temperatures pies yesterday low and mid sixties advertised about the low seventies, and the average lows are well BELOWWD normal too, so expect a little bit of change in the coming days, but probably take a few mornings to get there. Frost advisors are up.
Speaker 21: For tomorrow morning, covering the western half of the Triangle, back into the Triad and into the mountains. It's a freeze warning, so to stay chili as most of us this morning start off with see upper thirties, low forties, a little bit milder toward the triangle, but the day most of us sunny, might be a sprinkle of rain early the clouds go away for not in the sun. You will be upper fifties, near sixty. Tonight in the upper thirties to low forties, and again some spots of frost around, and then Thursday we get.
Speaker 1: Close to sixty.
Speaker 21: Friday, everybody's in the mid and upper sixties, and the weekend looks great, probably less memes and less complaining, lots of sunshine and upper sixties to low seventies, lows in the forties, and it could get even milder early next week. The see so the message chili here. Next few days getting milder. Champions will finally go back above normal for the weekend, especially early next week, and really no real rain in sight. The disturbance in the central Atlantic, small.
Speaker 1: Chance of developing.
Speaker 21: It's about fifty to fifty and seven days, a small chance of reaching the southeastern US. Looks like it's either going to go south, anticipate, or get turned out to sea, So keep an eye on that, probably as it gets closer next week.
Speaker 1: The other reason there's going to be less complaining everyone is because the boys are on a bye So yes, this and that is good too. Yep. Yeah, by the way, did you know that forty seven nine? Was that? That was the first time that's ever been in an NFL score. I was kind of amazed when I did see that. I did. Yeah, so you guys set a record there, so all kinds of records. Yeah, sorry, dude, Hey.
Speaker 21: Listen, I'm piling on myself.
Speaker 1: It's okay. Yeah, everybody you saw everyone signed a receiver yesterday except us, you and me.
Speaker 21: Well, yeah, we don't do things like that during the season. We don't fire coaches, we don't listen. It's it's it's sad to say, but Jerry's gonna ride off into the sunset because of his age. And you know, we'll see how Stephen does when he takes over. But right now, just it's a it's a it's a sad state of affairs.
Speaker 1: The slog man, all right, we got a roll, thank you appreciate it, all right? Seven forty and even Ross is greedy bills Amari Cooper. So that's uh, They're set to thrive. Vikings not so much. But some would argue, why would they? Huh? All right? Seven forty nine, hang on, did I need the whole segment to play? All of the cuts? And again, I don't know that anyone had their mind changed. I will say that Robinson is doing the things that Ral and the Democrat Account and others like, well, if he feels that he was lied about, why hasn't he filed a defamation lawsuit? At first it was why doesn't he have somebody looking into it? Then he did that, and now they've announced they're filing the lawsuit. And the premise is, according to the way that I've seen the media reacting as doesn't matter, he's he's still lying. But the articles which took five hundred words to explain the methodology of how they tried to make this connection, because this is like missing link stuff, you understand that, right, there's no definite, finite evidence that one hundred per you know, I guess a confession would be the would be the would be the best. But there's no slam dunk piece of evidence. There's a lot of stuff that raises a lot of questions in the way that it's presented. But then even then you got to figure out how, you know, if that's being manipulated, kind of like the New York Times with these photos that I'm sorry, they're just not convincing. So but one of the questions was why does we'll get it. We'll get into it here in the next hour. By the way, I was just asking Ross. So yesterday we had a story about country artist Grantley Gilbert who was doing a concert in Mississippi over the weekend, and he said, I have an emergency and he left stage, and the emergency was his wife was in the tour bus given birth. They had a midwife and all that, so they'd kind of planned for this. But yeah, and somebody sent me an email that said, I said, did I insult Brantley Gilbert in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 7: I thought it was incredibly complimentary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, that's cool. Man.
Speaker 7: If listen, there's tons of times where we do like a topic or something is said and I'm like, oh, we're going to get a caller. Yeah, email now when there's a possi ability of that, you know, But never crossed my mind.
Speaker 1: Because I got and I gotta be honest, I was going to go in a different direction. But I thought it was funny. But I also thought but the thinking it was cool was was better to me? What I was the first throat that crossed my mind. I try to I try to do better sometimes is has his wife ever come up and sung songs for him? Why does he have to go do her job? Phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh, look at that trend. De Ragua is the Venezuelan gang. He is now accused of a new heist. All right, Ross, what do you think the extremely violent Venezuelan murder gang stole? Heisted that the news is now reporting on here thirty four hundred dollars in panties thirteen suspected trenda Iragua gang members linked to the thirty four hundred dollars panty theft. Oh, it's a panty raid. People come on at Willowbrook Mall. This is down in Houston, Texas.
Speaker 7: Do you think this is some sort of strange like initiation or why would that be?
Speaker 1: Well, why would it be because those things are immediately sellable and you can sell them for premium in Latin America Victoria labeled brand stuff because it's terraf Oh substantially.
Speaker 7: I had no idea. So that will they be milling them back like down to Mexico or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they do from but you can sell them too. Look basically anything that you can sell online with label on laundry detergent, stuff like that. I mean, it's all free because you stole it. Apparently the thirteen of them went into the Victoria's secret there and we're just basically like, what are you going to do, and then just proceeded to grab everything they could. So I don't know, there you go. Also, they are running a bunch of brothels, right, that's a problem, So I would assume you need underwear. They're not for the whole time, but for you know, part of it. So I don't know the motivation. But police are you know, the surveillance footage they see tattoos and all that stuff, So they're the ones making the assessment. All right, well there you go. Let me get back to the Mark Robinson things. So yesterday Robinson and his attorney, Oh let me do this. Wait, what is a hang on caller? Robinson and his attorney took to a press conference yesterday morning after the show to address the CNN article and the article from the Assembly, which was the local err of the two. And if you remember, people were like, ah, well, you need to get a lawyer, you need to get a forensic investigator to go through this, and he did. And then he said, if you don't believe it, file a defamation lawsuit. And he did. That's what was announced yesterday. And yet the word on the nc poll hashtag is well, obviously he still guilty because CNN, in fact, there was the WRAL. Reporter Laura Leslie was like, are you expecting us to believe that National News Outlook took time to work with the third party to go ahead and frame you. Is that what you want to believe, to which I'd say, Laura Leslie, do you pay attention to you and your outlet? Because I know you worded it that way, but what you're really asking is did leftist reporters take information that was fed to them by political political activists, political operatives, and or candidates. Right, because there's a lot of people think Stein's campaign may have been the one that leak it. We don't know, and that they wouldn't run with that information, because that's also exactly what you just described. And I can tell you they would. And if you're going, well, give me one example, I will George Bush National Guard papers. Do you want me to keep going? Because I can keep going. And just on the Trump stuff, there are so many examples of where you and your colleagues including seeing it. Remember CNN had a story that was so fake they fired three reporters. They fired it, They fireds because they thought they had a scoop. I remember the meetings about the meetings, like why did you meet with the Russian operatives? They had a story that was so erroneous and so fake that clearly had been placed there by, you know, for political reasons that it cost three CNN reporters their jobs. So yes, yes, I can believe that. But let's hear from Martin.
Speaker 15: I said at the very beginning, what this amounts to is, to quote Clarence Thomas, this is a high tech lench On, a candidate who has been targeted from day one by folks who disagree with me politically and want to see me destroyed. And so we are glad to take these first steps to fight back against what we consider to be one of the greatest examples of political interference in this state's history and quite possibly this Nation's here.
Speaker 1: All right, So and that's you know, he's obviously said that before the you know, this is this is target. But there's a couple other things that I think are really important. Let's talk. Let's from a lawyer's perspective.
Speaker 9: The investigation was led by a former FBI special agent, and we had a number of other specialists that were highly involved in going down in following the facts, knocking on doors, picking up the telephone, and also using the full range of technology resources available to us in order to fully investigate. The lawsuit that we filed today is the first step, the first fruit of that investigation. We have worked tirelessly to get to the truth for the sake of Lieutenant Governor Robinson, his family, and the voters of North Carolina. And then today in Wake County Superior Court, we filed a defamation lawsuit again it's the cable news network and Lewis Money.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lewis Money is the guy who worked at the porn shop, the adult shop. Okay, just so we're clear on who everybody is. And I saw Lewis Money quoted and he said, well, at no point did he come to me after the allegations were out and asked me to stop saying it. So I don't I don't understand why that's why that would be a response, but whatever, And I again, I don't know. But there's a reason it's called an October surprise, even if it wasn't quite October, and it was. It's because it's going to have the most impact, because you know how people's attention spans are. But it's also harder to rebut something of a technical nature like this because even once you if you lay it out, let's say that you find it is one grandiose conspiracy, and you can explain how they technologically manipulated different things it Most people check out of that in about thirty seconds. So it successfully holds that mystique that it might be true, they know what they're doing, or it's accurate. I don't know, you don't know. Mark knows. The CNN reporters know whether they you know, what it took to convince them, and only they could assess whether bias may have been there. But this is all you can do from a timing standpoint.
Speaker 15: You know, when times of trouble come in this politics thing we call politics, it separates the strong folks from the week. The week will turn and run and the strong will stand and fight. And that's what we're doing here today. We're standing and fighting regardless of who turned and ran away from us, regardless of who doesn't believe us, regardless of who does. We know what the truth is and we're ready to stand and fight those who are not.
Speaker 1: We're not worried about all right. So was there anything groundbreaking in it? No, but and they did talk a little about it. It's it kind of bounces around, so it's not good for one cut. Where they also pointed out to the timeline, like you can't adjudicate this in time. The courts don't move fast enough. You might be able to get an order, you know, like a restraining order or something, but it probably not because it's a news outlet and you're a candidate for governor. So it does everything it is, but it requires then the heavy lift of the media to sit there and go, I don't care what you're doing. I'm not even gonna give you the benefit of the doubts, sir. We're going to report this as though it's basically true, and then we're gonna ask questions like you you're telling me that a news agency would come, you know, collude with political operatives to go ahead and do this. Yes, And then the file part of a question, was you know, for a guy who was probably going to lose? Well, the bigger question is if Mark Robinson was going to lose and he wasn't an issue, why would the political operatives be pushing this story? And even if you think they didn't feed it to CNN, they're definitely pushing it. And why would they push it if they aren't worried about the guy? You're being You guys are being intellectually dishonest here, and you're moving the goalpost. There's no question, all right, what is didn't he call yesterday? I just for you guys are all clear to mix it up. One of the things we do here is, uh, we try not to put the same caller on two days in a row. So it's nothing personal. Some a lot of shows do once a week, So don't call and complain to me about that. Yeah, Jamal, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm doing good. That won't me. Yesterday it was an undecided vote. I can't imagine who that was.
Speaker 1: Between Raleigh and Durham. And sounds just like you. It works in your same profession.
Speaker 5: And or case see that sound Case see that sounds so oh my god. I feel so violated by you saying that. But Casey, let me say this one name, Roy Moore, Senate race in Alabama. Roy More sued the people they did it. You know what, CNN has always led off the hook, Nicholas Sandmon, same thing, Let off the hook. This is how they do. Seeing Inn says, we want chance recording on what was brought to us. And then it's so called to protect the press and to protect the institutions of freedom of the press. They cut them loose the set shop that accused Mark Roberson of that. They plead chapter seven. They don't have the money bankruptcy. They did nothing. The point is for them to stop Mark Robinson from dating it office. That's what this is all about. It's not about anything that's why they weren't so late. That's why they put stuff out here so late.
Speaker 13: And the problem.
Speaker 1: The problem is Jamal, and I want to agree with you because I think it's really important. Is is it to say that you can't think of an example where this is done for political reasons turns out to be lies? Is so easily dismissable. Harry read's the best example because at least Harry Reid admits it, right, Harry, Yeah, he admitted. He said, well it works. So if I'm a journalist that is forever emblazed into my brain, I would be mad. Why do you think this is what people don't understand? Why do you think I guys that I sit here and I trash talk the former GOP head here right, h with not a fan of Wiley? Do you know why I've talked about on the radio it's not a sea because I feel that Wattley misled me on something to get a guest booked on this show. Yep, and that you're done with me at that point unless we have a talk and we work it out, and it's not. But his response was one to blow me off. That's it. I'm sitting here and I'm i don't trust you on anything. I'm not taking anything from you. And the fact that the media can't sit there and go, well, you know, Harry Reid did this to us and uh, three of our colleagues got fired because you guys fed us bad info. Is just lunacy.
Speaker 5: And see, here's my thing with WRIO and seeing in they know they can hide behind the we're the press for freedom of the press. If you allow us to be sued, it will come after the freedom of the press and the way the found us and and us to protect the powerful, protect the week from the powerful. They're not what they have done. They have came out the Mark Robinson because this is personal for me. And don'tbody been out there. Oh my god, Jamal say him and Mark Robinson lovers know Mark Robinson's a friend of mine. And here's the thing. They came after Mark Robinson like never before.
Speaker 13: And here's the reason.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows. The lieutenant governor in North Carolina really don't have any power. That's why the Democrats focused on winning the governorship and the lieutenant and the arm Attorney General Roy Cooper was what the former attorney general. He had a lot of power. He could decide laws to defend or now and the North Carolina Assembly had the hire lawyers because we had attorney generals who wouldn't.
Speaker 14: Do the job.
Speaker 5: The governor gets to do the same thing. So this is why they don't want Mark Robinson's governor. Because I'm putting out pornographic material. The Kenny Gardners and first gradest guess what, he can actually stop it. And if we had the Republican party in the House and Senate that actually had a pair of go nat that will actually investigate Cooper for his disaster, he's done and it comes to Hurricane Ellen, things would have changed. But he didn't stop Cooper in twenty twenty when he was doing it stuff that people when it came to COVID.
Speaker 1: Now when it comes to you got Cooper because they don't need Cooper. And let me tell you, they don't need Mark Robinson. And I every day and I appreciated Jamal or unidentified voter or whatever your identity is today somebody who I tend to listen to explain this to me that when you have a veto proof majority, you almost don't want a Republican governor. If you're Burger and the Speaker man, because you run everything essentially the matter with the governor. And yeah, that's kind of stuff I tend to listen to when I see stuff like this. So I don't know. I was reading a story this morning about this this. So there's this dude who they did a story on because he thinks he can talk to dolphins, which was an he accidentally figured out, and he also played he communicates with them via music. He really really loves these dolphins like a lot, like almost a creepy amount in this story, what.
Speaker 22: My body, my body telling me?
Speaker 23: Every year every year, how long good do we make that audio?
Speaker 1: Like twelve years ago?
Speaker 23: Every year there's a story this where I'm like, get the dolphin audio or Ross is like, I'll see you put it on the button board.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, all right more in a moment, hang on. So for almost ten years one back in the day, and I don't I don't even remember why we mixed r. Kelly and dolphin stuff together. I don't remember what.
Speaker 7: They I don't remember the original, but I remember I put that together on the fly during the show and it was laughing so hard here I can't wait to play it. And somehow we've been able to play it for what nearly a decade now, he said at twenty fifteen, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty fifteen, Yeah, February of twenty fifteen. It's like nine and a half years. Man, there's really something that comes up where it's relevant. Yeah, because like here's a dude who's like, I figured out how to talk to dolphins, and by the way, this lunatic thinks he can do it through whistles, grunts and music. And so now he's also letting you know, what would you think would be a popular song for dolphins? What do you think that they would gravitate towards speed metal?
Speaker 7: Yelling Metallica?
Speaker 1: Well, Metallica, you were wrong, sir, all right, So so according to him, now, to be fair, I believe these dolphins were off the coast of Puerto Rico, so I'm you know, I'm sure dolphins in different places, so it's probably reggaetone right, Oh no, it's not. No, apparently they have a thing for the eighties and yeah, uh let's see here, So songs apparently the dolphins were reacting to by this dude who's just way too into dolphins, to the point that we did have to get this out my mind's telling me.
Speaker 22: No, my body, My body tell me.
Speaker 1: Never gets old. Yeah, because every year there's somebody who's like, he's a trainer and now he lives with the dolphin in the pool and they cuddle and you're like, oh my gosh. The fact right here, man.
Speaker 7: The fact that we have one of Marconi for that clip alone shows that the holes them as rigged.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely rigged under this dude just likes to play him music. All right, So if you ever want to serenade dolphins, no, not under the ce sees. People are sending me a suggestions. You think that'd be logical, caught up in you his nets, right, okay, no, okay, all right. So apparently if you really want to trigger a dolphin and have it become your friend, you should play it Ordinary World by Duran Durand that's a okay, that's a good song. That's fine. I guess from a dolphin perspective. I guess it's really good. Tramps Vest by Stereophonics, The Maniacs and uh oh wait wait here's the other one, Dexi's Midnight Runners. They're big fans. That not the song you're thinking of. Karov killed Are and the Pogues bottle of smoke. You know, dolphins have decent taste in music. It's not the best, but it's not awful. So you know, but I think, to this guy, that's like flipping the berry white on man, and I don't want to envision that. All right, here's what you can envision, though. Joe Biden's gonna paint a picture for you. You ready for this, all right? Joe Biden talking about he called Trump a loser yesterday, which is rich for somebody who just got cooed by his own party. But whatever. But you know, then he's got to say something nice about Harris to cover up for the fact that he's actively working the underminer. There's no question in my mind. So let's let's hear what he had to say. She beat Trump so badly into debate. He's to death to beat her again. That's a fact. Wait, he she beat him so bad in the debate.
Speaker 23: That what she beat Trump so badly in the debate, He's scared to death to beat her again.
Speaker 1: He's scared to beat her again. Okay, one, I you know Trump should be scared to quote beat her. I feel like even Trump couldn't overcome if he was to physically at tell you two, you're implying that he beat her before, do you mean physically or in another debate even though they've only had the one. You know, I'm very confused, Not as confused as you are, sir, but still pretty confused right there. All right, check this out. By now, you have probably even if you don't know the woman's name, you've probably seen the uh the footage that looks like the original Doom Did you see where they laid over the like the the menu for like when you were playing Doom over that video They had that up on the Twitter. So you know, it's like with your your weapons and your rounds and your health and all that. But what they're talking about is a body cam video that came out of a a woman in a bathrobe, Sidney Wilson busting out of the door. It's scary looking video.
Speaker 7: Man, dude also always sat yesterday was the still of her with the knife like looking at the camera with like the gunpointed at her. And I thought it was like, it looks like Goovie or skid or something because she just looked crazy. And then later on doing prep I saw it, you know, it was related to.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh my god, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's over a very controversial shooting. Somehow can we say this and you know and I and let me say let me, let me add a larger point to this. One of the things that is the that is a very hard thing to do is if you have a very firm position on something and you and you think you've thought it out and you've come to logical conclusions, and you can back it up with why you think that. Even then you have to be willing. You have to be willing to listen to people and perhaps change your mind. And if you've listened to this show for any extended period of time. One of the things that I initially push back on, and I can explain my reasons, is this demand that all police officers have body camps, right, because what it says to me is it says to me that two things. One, you you don't trust any of the law enforcement, which I get how people get there, I got you. But it's a system that had worked for a very long time. And yes, I I am one one of those people who watches interactions with police and on some of the auditors are just they're intentionally being a holes. But there's plenty of situations where I see officers who get a head full of esteem, they have an ego, buttons get pushed, and they're clearly not acting within how I think officers should act and how many people think they should act, and how a lot of other officers think they should react. Right, And I have no problem calling those out, But I was of the opinion one for that, and two because we see so much creative editing out there that's allowed to, you know, basically be the video of record in a debate, and then even though there's more stuff, most people only watch whatever the first thing is they see, they formulate an opinion. And so it seemed to me that that was a tool because you know, the release of body cam footage by departments varies depending on where you are. There may be it may be out there, but it may not be allowed to have narrative with it, as some do, and so people who are wanting to divide us and and do these things can kind of control the narrative with it. But I talked to enough law enforcement officers and I've seen enough that I readily admit I was wrong on that I think the body cams are a good thing, and I will tell you why because for you, poverty pimps and race hustlers and people who would divide us. Not because you feel that you're doing something good, but because this is your industry and you have been actively dishonest on stuff. The the the body cams being everywhere has been an unmitigated disaster for you, and yet you still try to do it. It has been an unmitigated disaster, even though you're friend ends in the media will tell you that's not the case. That's how people see it. This thing you wanted so bad has undermined your ability to continue to shake down taxpayers and create wholesale narratives and, by the way, cause emotional distress to those families of even the individual who may have been killed in an officer involved shooting because you know, they pulled a gun out of their waistband or they tried to stab you in the head with a knife, which Sidney Wilson is said to have done, not just a police officer, but also somebody else. And yes, before we before you say anything, an officer specializes in mental health crisis was a dispatch to the scene, so you got everything that you asked for, And yet it couldn't be more clear in this video. In fact, it couldn't be. It's more it's more not a nor non understanding why the officer waited so long. I have to think that they would have been well within their rights long before that long, because the distance was being closed down that hallway with a knife raised. Meanwhile, Georgetown University, where Sidney Wilson went to college and was a women's basketball player in twenty thirteen, it looks like or she was class of twenty thirteen, decided they would just go ahead and put out an in memoriam thing. Georgetown Women's basketball mourns the tragic loss of Sidney Wilson. Now they're not saying how and she did die, so guess I kind of get it. But do you put something out if other former Georgetown University students die in the commission of a crime. That's what I think people were weird and out by. But that video is crazy, and if you haven't seen it, you should, all right, eight forty six or a stagic here to kind of keep things, I don't know, the same.
Speaker 21: Ish dry most part, Yeah, A couple of sprinkles rain overnight with the front and his and lows will stay Let's just say about ten degrees below average for the next couple of days, more like mid upper forties closer to the Triangle you go west out through the Triad and the mountain scenes some thirties around. Going to be colder tomorrow morning, so.
Speaker 1: Prep for that.
Speaker 21: There's some frost advisories up freeze warnings into the mountains where they did have snow in some spots, no snow here yet. Right near sixty today and Sunday. You know, it's like, you know, it's like a wishing for it. No, I don't know anything we're getting toward the winter, start wishing for that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Mad.
Speaker 21: Tonight we're in the upper thirties to low forties, mildest readings from the Triangle east, and sun's back tomorrow right around sixty probably on either side of that. Friday, sunny warmer, mid upper sixties the week.
Speaker 1: It looks great.
Speaker 21: Early next week looks even better. Gonna feel real nice, closer to seventy or above for the weekend, maybe some mid seventies coming in by Monday Tuesday. Normally dry, though I mean really haven't seen precipts since Helen came through. That's a good thing. But you know, sadly, you've got to say too, there are parts of the state where I'm going to see where the drought monitor comes out on Thursday, if they're actually going to show any levels of drought. I mean, you go two weeks plus without any precipitation, doesn't matter how much fell before that starts getting a little abnormally dry. We'll see, We'll see what goes on with that, but really don't see anything maybe till the end of the month that could bring any appreciable rainfall in here. So expect more of the same in terms of precipt temperatures down but going back up, especially as we get into the weekend and certainly into early next week.
Speaker 1: All Right, thank you, sir, appreciate it, and okay, we'll come back chat with Jet Bellinger next. Hang on.
Speaker 24: Well, good morning, Casey. A stock's pulled back yesterday. Futures are a little bit higher this morning, at least at the moment. They've shown some volatility, but right now the Dow futures are up seventeen points. United Airlines posted better than expected quarterly results after the Market's closed yesterday, the carrier bouncing back from the fair discounts that it and other airlines offered during the summer travel season. The continuing conflict in the Middle East prompted Delta Airlines to extend the pause on flights between New York and Tel Aviv. Delta now says those flights will be off the schedule at least through the end of March. Mortgage interest rates tacked higher last week, and mortgage bankers report total application volume plunged seventeen percent. Refi requests were down more than twenty six percent. This year's holiday sales probably won't increase as much as they did last year, but the National Retail Federation predicts they will grow. The organization is expecting a year over year sales increase of between two and a half and three and a half percent for November and December. And Casey the discount grosser, ALDI is looking to lower Thanksgiving dinner hosts. The chain is offering what it says is the lowest priced Thanksgiving best in five years. Aldi says it can provide a full meal for ten people for under forty seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Casey, alright, hey, who won?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Say Trump or your boss? What do you think?
Speaker 24: Hard to say? You know Trump is it is hard to pin down in an interview where he wants to go.
Speaker 1: It was interesting for sure. All right, thanks Jeff, Ok, have a good down the spot there, like you pick. Wait, what is this I'm telling you?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Just apps that people are a we'll love to get into the tomorrow. What's to get into that tomorrow? Hey, I got a question and I guess a response on real quickly. One story here, So I don't know if you guys know this. So one of the big billiards competition in the women's division as they started to get into the finals. So this is the semi finals, but included a bracketed match by professional pool players Harriet Haynes and Lucy Smith. What is interesting about this is both of them are not biological females, but rather identify as women. Therefore, as part of the World eight Ball Full Federation Federation policy, can play and found themselves in this semi final. But I saw somebody who made a comment and I want to put this to rest. Basically, I said, bigots are talking about this story because you know it serves an agenda. But it's so incredibly rare that they have to like, you know, they got to dig for this stuff. And I'm here to tell you this is not going to be a rarity. You haven't thought about this, or at the very least you have, but you're not willing to admit what is part of this. If you tell me that you have twenty competitors, you're getting a round robin whatever. You had twenty competitors and two of the predators in your event are biological men. Whether it's powerlifting, whether it's billiards, whether it is boxing in the Olympics, and I have to pick two that I think are going to advance. I'm picking those two.