Speaker 1: Phoning in.
Speaker 2: They're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 3: This is Clippers Talk on Aaron on Demand, the Clippers Show of Record, Your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 2: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 3: Let me guess it's about Kawhi. Here we are and now here he is the host of your LA Clippers free and postgame at follow Adam a Adam Mosley.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Dan, it's about Kawhi after he hits that game winner here and into a dome n ot Clippers win one eleven to one ten over the sac of Menzo Kings. Welcome in to Clippers Stock. I'm out of maslin to eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy. Eight sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. As Kawhi the claw comes through late with a spinning left handed floater runner. Push shot. Tough shot is what it was over three defenders to get the victory for the Clippers in OT. After look like multiple times the Clippers were gonna fall due to miscues at the charity stripe, they went fifteen to twenty five. That often comes back to bite you. Not in this one against the Sacramento Kinks. The Clippers had to get it. The Kings were just a half game behind them, and if you want to talk about building momentum, turning this three game winning streak into something more, those are the type of victories in the manner that the Clippers got this one tonight that you'll remember where were you? And Kawhi hit that first buzzer beater game winner at into a dome and did so in overtime and a huge contest against the Sacramento Kings when he was just seven of nineteen from the field overall one of seven from the three. An unbelievable victory by this Clippers team and a big shot from their superstar and the guy you need to play through when going gets tough in Kawhi. Leonard said it before and I'll say it again. They're only going as far as Kawhi takes them. So to reestablish that pecking order and to show that confidence in Kawhi, he's your fifty million dollar player. He's the one who needs to take that final shot and make it. He got it to go tonight after what I thought was gonna be a tough break where it rolled off the rim, but it dropped, and I think we've seen Kawhi have one of those Plinko chip like basketball's fall for him before in a pretty big game winning situation. It was a series winning shot for the Toronto Raptors back in twenty nineteen in Game seven against the Philadelphia seventy six Ers. Kawhi went from having his worst game of the season to his best. His was necessary to having at least his biggest shot when they need it most. You wonder how much that could turn things around for this Clippers team coming out of the All Star Break. They sweep the home stand, they go three to zero, as I thought they could mentioned it on clips and did, but things looked dire late. It looked like the Clippers weren't gonna have enough as they trailed ninety seven to ninety with a minute forty eight left in the fourth quarter. What happened the next time down for the Clippers. Guess who made the shot? Kawhi Leonard a tough and one where he just threw it up on the mid post near side and it went and he shook his head and it looked like he was saying to himself, that's the toughest shot. I've gotten all night, he gets fouled, he throws it up. It's a circus shot. That's the toughest shot I've taken all night, and that's the one that goes while he was missing a ton of easy ones. So you could say foreshadowing a sign of things to come with them getting that shot from Kawhi down seven with a minute forty eight left. He brings it to within four with a minute forty left. It gave them hope. Then a great pick and roll with James Harden to a beats A Zubats for a huge throw down with two hands after Yonas Valence Chuness was called for an offensive foul. Then you have a couple of huge critical replays in the ballgame. Instant replay machine was going off, and I think they got all of them right. Honestly, they had what looked to be what could have been the game ceiling foul on to mart on the left wing on a three by Derek Jones Junior. The Clippers challenged it, they reviewed it, they said the contact was marginal. They jumped it up at half court and a Visa Zubots would win that jump ball. That was critical as well well. The Clippers and Kings would both miss some shots after that, and a mere Coffee missed three pointer, a DeMar Derosen miss three pointer, and three shots at the free throw line for DeMar Derosen, who is twelve of twelve at the charity stripe might have been enough for Sacramento to pull this out. So now the Clippers are down by two with the basketball which twenty two seconds left, and they don't waste much time at all, down ninety seven to ninety five, to get that into the front court and to get a little push shot runner where I think even James Harden got a friendly role the basket by the wall. That's a magnet ball right there for the Clippers, at least it was in this one. He ties the game at ninety seven with eleven point nine seconds left, Kings still have plenty of time. And I thought this shot was going from Zach Levine. In fact, I was more certain about this jumper from Zack Levine going than I was the Kawhi shot going. It looked good out of his hands, the defense was good from Chris Dunn. But Zach Levine can elevate. He can get a shot whenever he needs to. Doesn't fall. We got ot extra basketball, lost it out on an hour last night, gained five more minutes tonight. Hear it into it, don't and you get into overtime. James Harden goes to the free throw line, goes one of two. De Marta Rosan hits a jumper. Clippers are down by one. Big Zoo gets to the free throw line, goes one of two. But then it looked like the Clippers were gonna run away with it. James Harden huge three Derek Jones junior seven footer. The Clippers are up by five, two thirty eight left. Feels like a lot more than that when points start at a premium. I mean, we had overtime and teams still only got to one eleven to one ten, but the Kings weren't going away. Zach Lavine huge three pointer top side, back to a two point game, one O four, one O two to Marta. Rosan would tie it at one oh four. Derek Jones junior clutch three pointer off of James Harden assist, Clippers back up by three. Torosa at the line, Clippers up one one O seven to one oh six. DJ would then miss it three pointer. Demart Rosen hits a long two pointer amid some controversy with the shot clock, as Kawhi Leonard blocks you own as valanchiutis and what would have been an easy layup on the switch. It was a great block by Kawhi, by the way, so a little defense to offense, you could say, in some ways late from Kawhi Leonard doing it. All that block though, reset the shot clock and it shouldn't have. They reviewed it and they figured out that Demarta rozen still got the shot off within twenty four seconds. I think they said there was one point eight seconds left, and it was the right call. I agree with it, but we were on pins and needles down the stretch. It was a long two. The Clippers are down by one, one o eight to one oh seven. Harden goes flying into the front court for a little floater from three feet out. The Clippers are back up by one. DeMar gets fouled by Chris Dunn, goes to the free throw line. With twenty one seconds left, the Kings are up one one ten to one oh one ten to one oh nine, and uh, Daniel West, if you don't mind Carl Jimenez again, because I would love to hear it.
Speaker 4: Game clock at fifteen, Clippers down one, Kawhi hovers the ball above the shoots tops at ten, working on Murray still has his dribble.
Speaker 2: Eight seconds.
Speaker 4: It's Leonard against the world with six dribbles it with five, right elbow with four, Kawhi with three, back to the basket, spins into the paint.
Speaker 2: The florder for the.
Speaker 5: Wind fold and the Clippers climp back. Defeat the Kings one eleven, one ten. Phi the hero in overtime.
Speaker 2: And into its.
Speaker 6: He struggled all night go in the team needed him most.
Speaker 2: The club pumps through in the clutch.
Speaker 6: Clippers win it one eleven, one ten and take the season series against Sacramento.
Speaker 2: Kawhi Leonard take some home with that w as Now they embark on a three game road trip. What a moment heard into it Dome, his teammates mobbing him at half court. His former teammate was it at Todio going way back, Patty Mills game of chess, bump at half court. Just the dramatics down the stretch between these two teams fighting for something late in the season, and that's playoff positioning in the standings. What a critical victory by the Clippers one eleven to one ten was your final thanks to Kawhi with the game winner coming up, we'll get your phone calls. Want check out the chat here at Clippers Talk on the YouTube side as well the claw doing what superstars do. I'm out of Moslins and this is Clippers stock here on five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: The Clippers.
Speaker 3: You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: S Man gets paid, clutch Man gets paid. Kawhi was clutch late. We'll make it with a K for Kawhi as he is the game winner in ot and the Clippers win one eleven to one ten. Here it into a dumb over the Sacramento Kings in a game with huge standings implications, in a game where the Clippers can feel good heading out on the road for the next three including a back to back start things off. They will be in New Orleans on Tuesday. The Clippers now a game and a half up on the Sacramento Kings. Clippers at thirty five and twenty nine, Kings at thirty three and thirty and make it two and a half games up. You know why because they just sealed the head to head tiebreaker, which is where things start against Sacramento. They have won all three games against the Kings. They don't have tie breakers against a lot of teams, but two of the teams around them they do the Kings in the Golden State Warriors. They don't against a team they're a game behind and make it two games behind. Because Minnesota has the head to head tiebreaker against the Clippers. Huge victory. And while we have a moment, let's pause ten seconds for station identification. Here on AM five seventy LS Sports, this is.
Speaker 3: La Clippers Basketball. AM five to seventy KLAC, Los Angeles, ninety eight seven KYSR HD two Los Angeles and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Some people are still hating on Kawhi. We know he didn't have a good game over we know he was just seven of nineteen. We're aware. You know what happens with great players. They put the next one up anyways, and in a high pressure situation, not in a tie game. There's a difference. In a game they're down by one, he doesn't make that shot. It's not that they go to double overtime. They lose. That's where you see the separation in guys. In those moments, Clippers were down by one, Kawhi hid it. It looked like they had what they wanted Keikan Murray against him. Kawhi kept his dribble at the top of the arc with the King's best defender on him, puts it on the floor with the right hand, gets in the mid posts, turns spins against a triple team as Ellis and Jonas Valenciunis and Keiga Murray, who was there all along, all converged on him. But the way he gets that shot off is by getting it off with the left hand, using his right side to shield himself from said defenders. I got news for you, guys. Kawhi ain't left handed. This ain't Amir Coffee, this ain't James Harden. But that's how skilled he is, that's how special he is. And that's why I've been saying for a while now, you gotta start playing through Kawhi more. And I thought they did, even in a game where he struggled. That's who you count on to win it for you. Kawhi also with a crucial and one in the fourth quarter with a minute forty left with the Clippers down by seven. Just he hit the two toughest shots that he took all night, right in the two biggest moments. Really, that's it, and that tells you what guys are made of when they have to have it. Kawhi Leonard, he'll get it special. What a victory, and you're hoping it hoping since we've talked about spring forward a lot, this will spring them forward to an extended winning streak after sweeping this homestand quickly, Demitrius, you got thirty seconds, Demetrius in Manhattan Beach here on Clippers South without a moslimd Hi, Demetrius.
Speaker 7: Adam, Adam, what a game, What a game? A game we had to have since this as an urgency game with all the haters out here, with Kawhi and Tubox's let's gill find Brian Shaw late execution, Adam, Let's give him a bunch of credit. I think he. I thought Brian Shaw did an excellent job of letting the world know that, Hey, in order for us to win, we meet our guys, and our guy is Kwi Lynn. And I think he sent the message not only through the Clipper organization but everybody and all the haters out there that keeps saying, oh, he's not the best player on the team, Well you just found out who actually is the best player on the team by far. And again, a very tough shot, but he's a tough shot maker. And like you said, again rough night tonight. But listen, we me and you talked about this, Adam. This was a gutted out type of game. And give Sacramento credit.
Speaker 2: And yeah, to be interesting, you know, I appreciate you, my guy. The fact that Brian Shaw b Shaw is filling in for coach lou He trust Kawhi late Kawhi trust Kawhi after the night he had to still have that confidence when they know if that doesn't work out, they're facing the firing squad. They're gonna get hit for going back to Kawhi when he was six of eighteen on the night. I really, James Harden, I mean, beats the Zubas. There are other places and other guys who are more consistently carrying you tonight. But you still go to Kawhi. Why because you're only going as far as he takes you. Anyways, you have to put that trust in him. If you don't go to Kawhi, you're fifty million dollar player in that spot where we're saying we're winning or losing the game on this possession right now, what's that going to do for his confidence moving forward? Is he gonna have some identity crisis? I thought I was the guy on this team. You're paying me like I'm the guy. Shouldn't I be taking these shots? These money shots? So it was the right play, And even if he had missed it, I would have argued, look, I get the process there. I get what they're trying to do. The only way the Clippers have a chance to make real noise in the Western Conference of the playoffs is if Kawhi is playing at a superstar level every game. Is if he returns to being your number one option all the time and the guy you play through. So establish it now. I think this is a big moving forward for the Clippers. I do. Some people are saying Kawhi should not be playing forty minutes even in the playoffs. It's like he doesn't play forty minutes, they don't win the game. The playoffs have started, Tom van Dyk, if you lose this game, you have a chance of losing the tiebreaker. With the Kings falling down into the nine or ten spot, meaning it's single elimination in the plan the playoffs have started. If not now, win when it comes to extending Kawhi's minutes. If not now, when things are dire, you were at a breaking point. You just lost six of seven coming out of the All Star Game. I said before they got into OT, I wonder what happens with Kawhi's minutes in and overtime. Well, he played the entire fourth quarter he came out for. I don't know what it was of game time, but it was a very short amount of time that he was subbed out and subbed back in in overtime because he had just played the entire fourth quarter. So I get it. I think he was the only one out there that had But you're saying Kawhi shouldn't have to play forty minutes. Great, that'd be nice if every team just laid down and said, hey, beat us up and rest your stars tonight. That's not how it works. The game isn't played on paper. The Kings have been playing well. They had just won five of six and during that time they have been the number one offense and defense in the league. The last six games where they won five of a six, and the Sacramento Kings were the number one offense and defense offensive rating and defensive rating. They're at the very top. So yeah, it was gonna be a battle tonight. I don't know what everybody else expected, but the Kings have been playing a really good defense. The Clippers have been getting back to that over the last couple of games. Now, if you want to argue, hey, hit your free throws, sure you can't miss ten and get away with it, usually fifteen or twenty five at the charity stripe and Nick Romos gets it. That was practically a playoff game. The playoffs have started. You need to have that sense of urgency. So if the Clippers emptied the tank and push things to forty minutes with Kawhi, it's because the circumstances dictated it. Hear it into it, don't tonight. This is a monumental victory for the Clippers. Now we'll see they come out and lay an egg in New Orleans against one of the worst teams in the league. They lose that game on Tuesday was their carryover. No can you say something was born out of this victory if it ends up with their next game being a defeat, No, But if they do really start to get rolling here, which is eighteen games left, this might be a game we look back upon and say, Okay, there was carryover, there was legs to this. It paid dividends. The Clippers came together. It was a galvanizing victory. It established the hierarchy, the pecking order, who you're going to in what situation, how you have to play. And I thought, even with Kawhi struggling in this game, this was the best from an aggressiveness standpoint, from a scoring appetite standpoint, this was the best game I saw from Kawhi in that respect, because not because he made shots, because he was missing shots. He was stayed aggressive out there, like you knew you got to shoot your way out of this. This is this is you, this is this is on you to figure out. And he did with you could say, the two biggest shots of the game, or at least two of the biggest obviously the last one of the biggest shot of the game, but that and one he had when they were down seven, when they were staring at a loss with a minute forty left. That was critical. So the fact that they really made sure to play through Kawhi, even in a game where he didn't have his best throughout most of it, and it ends with a dub and him hitting the game winner. I think that kind of lays out the formula and the game plan moving forward. Now, obviously they got a back to back coming up. He's likely missing one of those games, and you got to reconfigure things and figure out rotations and lineups once again. And hopefully coach lou was good because obviously you back injury, whatever's going on, and then you gotta fly out. That's difficult, but let's hope this is the spring board. So we sprung forward. Last night, Clippers win one eleven to one ten over the Sacramento Kings in ot on a game winner with the left hand from Kawhi letter. You know it helps even if you're not left handed, if you got big myths like that, he's still got great control and touch on the basketball. To Kawhi leonard Is, it's all a part of his story and he is a two time Finals MVP and champion for a reason. He does not will to shy away from those moments. Big time game winner from Kawhi propelling the Clippers to victory. One eleven to one to ten. We'll take a time out. We'll get back to your phone calls. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy eight six six ninety seven two five seventy. I'm out of Masland and you're listening to Clippers sock. You're in a five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: The Lague Clippers.
Speaker 3: You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: In a game with fourteen ties and twenty three lead changes, that last lead change was your game winner from Kawhi Leonard on the left side mid host against three defenders. Just a little hook push shot runner that he got to fall with the friendly bounce. Kawhi Leonard has been sweet talking the room for sometimes for some time. He has been getting those friendly bounces for a long time. Good to see him do it tonight in the Clippers uniform against the Sacramento Kings in their biggest game to day so far this season. And good to see the Clippers trust him with the game on the line like that. This is it. We're going out winning or losing with the ball in Kawhi's hands. That's how you do it like those shots. You have to understand James Harden made some huge shots and that floated to tie it in the fourth quarter. There was still time left. It's not the same situation as we're playing for the final buzzer. On this shot, Harden was great. Harden has been their MVP this season. I don't know why people are trying to make this about Harden versus Kawhi. I'm just telling you on a night where Kawhi shot that poorly from the field and they went to him to take the final shot late, that does say something, and it says what I've been saying for a while. You gotta play through them. It's the right way to do things. Kawhi needs to be your number one option to go as far as they could take this thing. I think their ceiling is lower with James Harden as the number one option than Kawhi. To put it plainly, the ceiling is higher with Kawhi as your number one superstar. Doesn't mean James is not important.
Speaker 7: He is.
Speaker 2: He's orchestrating the offense at times, He's getting guys easy shots. But yeah, they're the one two punch Huno dos with their jersey numbers. Kawhai is the one who is the two time Finals MVP, So put it on him. Put it on his broad shoulders at the end of the game and hopefully he takes you home with a victory. He did tonight in OT one eleven to one ten was your final. They had seven lead changes in overtime of this game. That is incredible, incredible. The Clips have now won the season series over the Kings. They have the tiebreaker over them. They're three to zero against the Kings this season. So the Kings led ninety seven to ninety after a Lavigne jumper with one forty eight left. The very next play was that crazy Kauhi push shot and one where he was fouled and shook his head after this circus shot that he got to go And I wonder what that did for him later because it was the toughest shot he took all game and he got it to go, but he was shaking his head like, finally, that's the one that goes crazy because he missed a lot of open ones. He was one of seven from three, been struggling from three all of a sudden. Yeah, I mean, if you watch the final possession from Kawhi. He knows he's taken the last shot. He was burning clock, letting it go down. He knew, Oh we're off. Something fell out, something fell out. This thing that I pushed over this is look, it's it's the power. It's the power. Uh, let's see. Oh okay, okay, I got and we're back, Daniel. Let me know if you can still hear me. All good. Kawai came through and Big Bro saved the day as well. We found a way to get back on line. We'll take our final time out. We'll come back to your phone calls, Christopher Hassan, We'll get to you. Eight six six nine seventy eight six six seven two five seventy. Kawhi with the game winner in overtime. Clippers win one eleven to one ten over the Sacramento Kings. I'm out a Mazland and you're listening to the Los Angeles Clippers audio Network.
Speaker 7: The.
Speaker 1: Clippers.
Speaker 3: You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Then Kawhi Leonard we trust, even with his non dominant hand, the left handed hook that rolled through in overtime to take down the Sacramento Kings. Here it into a dome with the final score one eleven to one ten. Brought to you by Kawhi Leonard. Sorry, I'm saying it like dime dropper Leonard. An exhilarating victory for the Clippers before they head out on the road in a necessary one over the Kings, who they're battling and jockeying for position with in the standings. Clippers now really two and a half games up on Sacramento because they own the tiebreaker. Kawhi was clutch, and clutch is everything. And yeah, the Beam, the Beam team set to off tonight. It looked like the Kings, We're gonna pull this one out after seven lead changes in overtime. Wild to see. Unbelievable game, unbelievable game winner. Great call by Carlo Jimenez. Quickly Christopher in La Christopher, you're on Clippers offt of that amuson.
Speaker 8: De jav Boo.
Speaker 2: Are you there, Adam, I'm there. You want to expand.
Speaker 8: De jav Boos, the master of the multiple bounds buzzer.
Speaker 2: Peeter did it again.
Speaker 7: He did.
Speaker 2: I said it after Kawhi. He is uh not exactly foreign to having a game winner with multiple bounces. That's how he doesn't Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was beautiful to watch.
Speaker 2: All right, Christopher. I appreciate the phone call, my friend.
Speaker 1: What's that all right?
Speaker 2: Anything else?
Speaker 3: Wonderful? Watch?
Speaker 2: Were you a into a dome?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 2: Did you fall?
Speaker 4: I got the lunch boxing, you know, stay for the whole game?
Speaker 2: Right on, Christopher, Well you were here for a good one, a great one. Made the best victory of the season. Clippers win one eleven to one, sent over the Sacramento Kings thanks to the Kawhi game winner. Let's go to Hassan and Anaheim. Hassan, you're on Clippers South without a.
Speaker 8: Mauzzle at uh, what's going on awfome game today? I wanted to say, you know, I know it's about Kawhi, but I can't say enough about James, Harden and Zubach. You know, they've just been absolute beasts and hopefully this is the catalyst for a nice long winning streak. We can climb back out of the plan. So go plit. Talk to you later.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, a son, I'm hoping they're already a three games straight. Can this turn into I don't know, five game winning streak? Six game winning streak. How far can they take this? Again? If you didn't know coach Lou was out with a back issue, b Shaw was your active head coach and apparently postgame they did a little FaceTime FaceTime with coach Lou. B Shaw said afterwards it looked like he was going to have a heart attack. It was one of those games, it was. It was one of those nights. But the first night here at into a dome in a game winning setting like this, that's what makes this so special. This is the atmosphere created by Steve Balmer. We hadn't got a game winner yet, to get it in overtime, to get it from Kawhi Leonard, this was truly special. And I hope, like Asan said, this is a catalyst and the Clippers can build off of this and it's not just a one off and they go to New Orleans and somehow land Egg and don't find a way to win that ball game. Now it's interesting because they have a back to back coming up. So what does that mean for Kawhi. You're in New Orleans on Tuesday, in Miami on Wednesday. If he's only playing a one one based upon record, you'd say, well, he should play the game against Miami, But do you really want to lose this momentum in a game where they played through them a ton You kind of want to get more of those reps. So currently my guess is he does play against the Pelicans, and if he's not playing on back to back still, and that's likely the case, and he's out for the game against Miami, then they're in Atlanta on Friday, and then back here a week from tonight against the Charlotte Hornets. They need to go three and one during this stretch. At worst, they do that, they'll be in good shape in the Western Conference standings. But they also need help at this point. They need Golden State to start losing some. They made their own luck tonight being the Kings, putting them firmly behind them. But the King's schedule's tough moving forward to the Golden State Warriors. Isn't Minnesota Timberwolves easier schedule than the Clippers the rest of the way. So the Clippers have to continue to win while standing's watching a little bit seeing what Minnesota's up to, what's the Golden State Warriors up to? Those are things I've been watching for some time now standings watch is not stopped here in a while. I do want to highlight Derek Jones Junior, who I thought was really good in this ballgame with his offense, his defense. We take it for granted. But seven of nine from the field, two of three from the outside clutch shots, seventeen points from DJ. It's a huge ballgame. Darris Joe Junior had as many points as Kawhi Leonard now Quiet, the game winner, but he took ten more shots to get the same amount of points. That's how much he was struggling. Again, if you're gonna have faith in your superstar, you gotta show it with your actions by putting the ball in his hands in a game like this late when he doesn't have his best say Okay, we know you can still find it. We know you're a shot away from being that guy. But DJ, I mean, he was playing as good as he has been this season. This was one of his best games. That three to put him up one oh seven to one oh four in overtime. Thought that might be the game's ceiling type of shot, but the Kings weren't given up either. This was a playoff like environment. This game was as competitive of a game we've seen in this building because of the stakes, and it's just here one here and into it, dolt, there's only eighteen games left, but I'm not kidding it. Flip the switch now, get into playoff mode. Now it's time. Dj also had a floater to put him up five. Thought they were gonna pull away. Then in overtime there's a lot of big shots from him in this game. Critical you don't typically rely on his offense. They were leaving him open. Sacramento Kings, they had the scouting report, and he killed him. He burned him. Those two three pointers, I want to they both came in the near side corner. But I just love the adversity from this team. They didn't have their best offensively. They missed ten free throws. They're down seven a minute forty eight left. They rally, They go on a seven to zero run to tie, to go into ot and they find a way by playing through their best player in the end, No, Daniel, let's play it one more time. Here here was the Clippers needing a bucket late, down by one to Sacramento with second tremating.
Speaker 4: Team clock fifteen, Clippers down one. Kawhi hovers the ball above the shoot tops at ten working on Murray still has his dribble.
Speaker 2: Eight seconds.
Speaker 4: It's Leonard against the world with six dribbles it with five, right elbow with four, Kawhi with three back to the basket, spins into the paint.
Speaker 5: The fluarder for the win, fold in, and the Clippers climp back to beat the Kings one eleven, one ten to Whi the hero in.
Speaker 6: Overtime and into it. He struggled all night go when the team needed him most, the claw pumps through in the clutch. Clippers win it one eleven, one ten and take the season series against Sacramento.
Speaker 2: Kawhi Leonard came through when they needed him most. Carlo Jimenez on the call. There there's your game winner. Clippers win by one over the Sacramento Kings. Hear it into a dome and the most exhilarating, dramatic contest played in this building yet, dude, so far, plenty of these to come, hopefully with plenty more game winners from your Clippers. What a victory. Now they got to head out on the road, Cliper Nation. You helped fuel them during this sweep at the three game homestand now Hopefully the Clippers got plenty left in the tank that they can draw upon on this road trip. They can band together. They'll need one. Another three games out on the road, starting on Tuesday in New Orleans against the Pelicans. Tip off at five pregame at four. Before we get out of here, I do want to thank the Clippers organization Ralph lall O'Brien seeman know what igo Carlojiman is with the game winning call there, Big brother Jake Warner, our head engineer, David helping us out here tonight as well, Joey our satistician paus Chris Taylor. Yeah, it takes a village to get this operation off the grounds. Clippers taking on the Pelicans on Tuesday. I'm out of Mosland. We'll talk to you then.
Speaker 3: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single edition all season long, after every game.
Speaker 2: The volume is truly impressive, and.
Speaker 3: Make sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 2: Clippers Talk.
Speaker 6: Maybe