Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, bad with something for you to think about. I wanted to put on a little happy music today to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen good.
Speaker 1: To change how you see yourself, it will require inter healing.
Speaker 2: Let me say it again. To change how you.
Speaker 1: See yourself will require inner healing. There's no as if so but's about it. There's no way around it.
Speaker 2: It will require inside work.
Speaker 1: People go through life every single day trying to make it, trying to fake it. But all you have to do is allow internhaling to take place. When you allow inner healing to take place, you no longer feel that you need to put up a screen, camouflage, fake pretending. You no longer feel that way you present to the world who you really are now who you pretending to be? So many people, most people walking around faking from the rich on down, faking pretending they're happy, pretending they're riches, making.
Speaker 2: Them so happy. No, it's allowed.
Speaker 1: Until that inside work is completed. People will remain the same mentally. They will continue to be a fact that the same way. Mentally, you will believe what other people say about you. You will adopt and embrace the things that people say about you to keep you down.
Speaker 2: I know most things.
Speaker 1: Start from childhood, but not all things, but most times it does start at childhood. Your parents beat you down verbally in every way, and you allow those things to dictate the rest of your life or someone else that don't have to be your parents, people you encountered on your journey in life. You allow what they say about you to hinder your growth. But the reason you do that because you don't have that inner healing.
Speaker 2: When you have inner healing.
Speaker 1: You don't care what people are gonna say about you, because you know they're going to talk regardless, can be the best they're gonna talk about you, or she thinks she's all that, he think he's all that. You can be the worst they're gonna talk about you, So it won't matter. They're gonna talk. They are going to talk, period. It does not matter. What matters is how you see yourself, how you perceive yourself, what you think about yourself, what you believe about yourself. Many many people hold themselves back because they lack confidence, They lack that self esteem that they need, that courage that they need.
Speaker 2: Because they allow fear to hold them back.
Speaker 1: They allow what things others say about them to hold them back.
Speaker 2: But really the real truth, you're holding.
Speaker 1: Yourself back because it is you who's taken in, or have taken in what others have said, and you have embraced that as.
Speaker 2: If it's true.
Speaker 1: It's only true if you believe it's true.
Speaker 2: Some of you have no confidence. You are so.
Speaker 1: Caught up and so fixated and so hurt and broken because of what someone else said. You're fixated on that. It keeps playing through your head like a broken record. But still it is you who is doing it to you. You, you are the one who's holding you back. You are the one who's prevai in your growth and your progression mentally to that level of maturity. It is you, no matter what people do, no matter what people say, you are the person who is responsible for your life.
Speaker 2: You can blame all.
Speaker 1: You want to, but you're the one who's responsible for your life, no one else.
Speaker 2: I don't care who contributed to your pain.
Speaker 1: You, as an adult, are responsible for your life. Whichever direction you choose to go. You're responsible. You cannot hold anyone else accountable and responsible. You may want to because someone took you through hell, you went through a lot of trauma, but still you are ultimately responsible for who you become. You're responsible for how you react to what people say and what people do. To change how you see yourself will require inter healing. I was looking at a Christmas show and the guy was wanting a date for Christmas. So he went to this lady who had this business to help, you know, build their confidence and things like that. And I know that was a TV show, but I also know it was realistic. There are many people who lack confidence. They don't even walk with confidence. They walk with their shoulders slumped, just no physical show.
Speaker 2: Or signed of confidence.
Speaker 1: Because you allow others to take away your confidence. You allow others to strip you of your self esteem. And this guy had no confidence in himself to get a date for his Christmas party.
Speaker 2: He had no confidence in himself.
Speaker 1: None. But again, this is what people do to themselves. They allow other people who are by the way broken themselves.
Speaker 2: Any person that hurt you, any person.
Speaker 1: That bullies you, any person who speak down to you, belittle you, try to make you feel less than those are broken people. So many individuals in this world give their power to broken people. It's absolutely horrible giving your power to broken.
Speaker 2: People to hurt you.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but so many people do it. Millions of people do it.
Speaker 2: They lack.
Speaker 1: Self confidence and self esteem and belief and.
Speaker 2: Self and they go through life.
Speaker 1: Whatever people say negative about their boom, they allow it to stick and then those things start messing with your mind. Oh I'm not pretty enough, I'm too big, I'm too little, i have no talent, just all types.
Speaker 2: Of negativity, negative self talk.
Speaker 1: It bruises you, It crimples you, It keeps you stagnant, and many of you have.
Speaker 2: It to dictate your life. You allowed your bad.
Speaker 1: Experiences to dictate the rest of your life, and that is a shame. It's a shame when it is you who is responsible for your life.
Speaker 2: So if you want to.
Speaker 1: Gain awareness and be mindful, love yourself, believe in yourself, have confidence, self esteem, all of those things and more, you.
Speaker 2: Have to do the necessary inner work. No one else can do it for you. You have to.
Speaker 1: Do it for yourself. So to change how you see yourself, it will require in the work that.
Speaker 2: Only you can do. Only you can.
Speaker 1: Complete the task. Stop giving power to powerless people to hurt you, to people who are broken more broken than you.
Speaker 2: Stop doing it.
Speaker 1: Wake up, love yourself, believe in yourself, have faith in yourself, know that.
Speaker 2: You are enough.
Speaker 1: When people treat you as if nothing you do is ever enough, they are the problem. But if you keep allowing that behavior in your life, you're the problem too.
Speaker 2: And in every situation, you're your biggest problem.
Speaker 1: Because your mindset is what leads you into good things and leads you into bad things. It depends on the mindset you have. And many people in this world.
Speaker 2: Don't get it.
Speaker 1: They don't understand that they are their own worst enemy.
Speaker 2: Not other people or things.
Speaker 1: Your mindset is your worst enemy. Because many people carry around old baggage. They carry it into their relationships or their jobs, at their churches, wherever they go.
Speaker 2: Because I've always told.
Speaker 1: You that one person you can never escape, you can never escape is you, because you take you everywhere you go. Can't get away from yourself. Some of you may want to, but you can't do it. So what people do is take their old baggage and project it into the lives of other people.
Speaker 2: I see it every day every.
Speaker 1: Day, unbelievable, inconceivable projection just trying to hurt other people, or just bringing chaos and just trying to torment others because they're struggling internally. I see it every day and it is so I mean extremely sad, because no one has to be that way. No one has to walk this earth miserable, lack in comforten and self esteem. People do this because they have become comfortable with that behavior. They have become comfortable with the mindset that they have. Although it causes self in the pain in their lives just constantly.
Speaker 2: Just constantly. But people are so comfortable.
Speaker 1: With it.
Speaker 2: That they never choose to change. Only thing they do is bang bang bang bang.
Speaker 1: Bang, point the fingers. It's her fault, it's their fault, it's.
Speaker 2: This or that, but it's you.
Speaker 1: Because you don't choose change. And the only way to become better is by doing better. That's why you hear me say that on cliche. People do better when they know better.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 1: That is a lie, bold faced lie, because people know better, but they just.
Speaker 2: Won't do better.
Speaker 1: I cannot tell you how many times I've led the horse to the water.
Speaker 2: But couldn't make them drink, and you just can't.
Speaker 1: I cannot tell you how many times I've offered to help people find jobs and do this and do that, and you give them all the tools, and they still will not create anything. They still will not move forward with all the tools because of the mindsets they have. They allow fear to cripple them. They allow that debilitating negativity that they say to themselves about themselves to cripple them, to disable them, meaning it inhibbits their growth.
Speaker 2: It inhibits them from being able to.
Speaker 1: Move forward, to gain self esteem and confidence and belief about themselves. People just don't want to put it in the work. It's like, well, I've been in this way so so long. They don't say it verbally, but their action said because they don't choose to change. But if you want to change how you think about yourself, what you believe about yourself, you are the one who have to do that in the work. And it's very possible. See, too many people give power to to people who hurt them, people who wrong them in some way.
Speaker 2: You still give them power over you.
Speaker 1: When you hold on to all the negativity and you let those memories shape your life. Some of the people are dead and gone and you're still waddling.
Speaker 2: You're still waddling in your woes.
Speaker 1: The people dead and gone, and you still allowing all the hurt to cripple you.
Speaker 2: That's on you.
Speaker 1: And yes I can say it because I've been through devastation. I'm living it now for the rest of my life. But guess what, I don't give power to nothing and no one. I don't care who it is. I don't care what happens because I understand life happens. Tragic things are going to happen in life. We always think it's going to be the next person that it happened to, until it's at your front door.
Speaker 2: And it's at our front.
Speaker 1: Door sometime, and you just have to take the good with the bad and keep rolling, not giving power to things, situations, people.
Speaker 2: To cause dysfunction in your life.
Speaker 1: That's who I am because I.
Speaker 2: Give all.
Speaker 1: All things to my Lord and Savior. I can't handle it, so I just put it at the feet of God and through Jesus Christ. Hey, they handle it for me. And I'm not saying you're not gonna feel things in life. You're not gonna experience, you know, hurt, pain, sorrow. You are, We all are because it's a part of the life process, the life cycle. But you can't let nothing in life that happens to be so devastating that it cripples you and cause dysfunction in your life, cause you to turn the drugs.
Speaker 2: And alcohol, cause you to become whatever. You shouldn't allow any of that, and unfortunately, that's what a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm making this episode now, because so many people have crippled themselves by embracing the negativity that others have said to them about them. But when you take it in and you hold it in, you are causing self inflicted pain in your life because nothing no one says can hurt you unless you allow for it too. And you know what, I'm leaving it right there. I feel like sad enough. I hope you get it. I truly do. Because you are the one who create things in your life.
Speaker 2: You create the monsters in your life. You are the one who allow people to treat you any kind of way.
Speaker 1: You creating monsters. I don't care who they are. They can be your child, your husband, your wife, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your friend, relatives, other people. You create the monsters in your life. You're the one who allow fear to grow. You're the one who allows lack of confidence to grow. Lack of self esteem to you.
Speaker 2: You're the one who.
Speaker 1: Who cultivate that and till that soil and water it to grow in your life. You, I want you to really, really really really really let this penetrate. Wake up, Wake up. Many of you have gone years and years and years.
Speaker 2: And years the same old way, never.
Speaker 1: Choosing change, never choosing to become better, when it's always been your opportunity, your right.
Speaker 2: To do so.
Speaker 1: So I'm leaving it there. Thank you for listening. Much love, much love, much love. I appreciate each and every one of you. Please share this episode. I have a book that's gonna be coming out pretty soon, and I'll keep you updated on that. I'll also have a CD project that's coming out, a gospel CD, yes, finally pretty soon.
Speaker 2: I'll keep you.
Speaker 1: Informed about that as well. So take care, God bless please share. I in every episode is the same, and I hope and I pray in the name of Jesus that you do it.
Speaker 2: Thank called it