Speaker 1: It's been at skin show broadcasting line from the chalk Tak Casino in Resort Durant, Oklahoma. Having a great time up here today. Hopefully you're heading up here this weekend or some weekend soon. Don't have an ordinary weekend, make it extra special coming up to the chalk Taw Casino and Resort Durant. Also, dude, think about the landing. It's the casino that they built in Hoachatown. Yes, and a lot of people aren't aware that it's there. I mean, there is a fully functioning casino. They got about one hundred rooms there. But you can go there and gamble and have a great time. There's a restaurant, there's a stage there. It's a pretty cool thing. And I know you still have your haunted cabin there in Hochatown, know, but I mean people forget that there is a Chalk Talk casino there in Broken Boat. Think my daughter and her boyfriend will remember that when they go this weekend. My wife has been there and loves it, says it's awsome. Has been to the Chalkedaw Landings there in coach of Town. So you know, we're always talking about Chalk Talk Casino.
Speaker 2: And Resort Durant, but forget they got it in Oachtown Tall Landings as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm looking here. I'm sitting here looking at all the things they got coming up.
Speaker 3: Uh okay.
Speaker 1: So in March they have UFC three thirteen going on there they have oh they have petty zoos and stuff like that for kids. So it's you know, they have pool parties. The weather's about to get nice again. Awesome pool. They got a pool pond. Pond pond would be good for you, yeah, pool, good for other other people.
Speaker 3: I like the idea.
Speaker 2: Have a petty zoo yep where you go and everybody's just real petty to you while tom petty music.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. I like that very much. Shout out to the great Mike Renner. Uh okay. This segment's brought to by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen and Plano, Texas Skin. Why do people flock to Plano, Texas to go to Andrews?
Speaker 3: They want that good pizza.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the Dallas Morning News readers voted it best in df dub.
Speaker 3: They were inspired, and you know it's funny, man.
Speaker 2: I bet some of those readers hadn't even had all five different styles of pizza that they have, but they've mastered them all Chicago, Detroit, Philly, Tavern, New York in their own Dallas style.
Speaker 3: They're all excellent.
Speaker 2: And then of course a great uh set of pasta dishes as well, an awesome bar. We love it right there at Preston and Plano Parkway. It is Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for Basis week Day up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fun Tweets.
Speaker 3: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: March coming.
Speaker 3: You ready? That guy's nicks were hard, were they?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Good good luck to you, sir.
Speaker 5: Ye March coming. Daylight saving times next Sunday, So March ninth. I'm just get some things on your radar because today's last day.
Speaker 2: Everywuary, so that's spring forward, so we lose an hour, Yeah, cheat did?
Speaker 4: It's all right though, you It's an easy trade off because the weather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this weather's best weather's I mean, are you guys gonna be doing some golfing?
Speaker 5: I need to the problem is in this, believe it or not getting a tea time is pretty tough.
Speaker 4: Or when you the times.
Speaker 3: That we have because you'd have to start super early.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and everyone you know, gets that and then goes into work like actual people do that.
Speaker 3: What about the people they can just go play golf at one o'clock?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have lots of money. Yeah, that means that they hit the jackpot up here.
Speaker 5: Oh that they were lucky in love? Uh do you guys know that when spring actually begins? Yeah, it's March twentieth.
Speaker 4: That is correct. Wow, thank you you knew that? Yep, he guessed.
Speaker 3: Nope, you know, we'll.
Speaker 4: Get some other stuff there. So let's do the story in Irving.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, man, how much of this is just a play, it's just a leverage thing.
Speaker 4: How much of this is real?
Speaker 5: But it's a story that was in the Dallas Morning News and it was one of the top stories in town yesterday. So they had a big work session at the Irving City Council where they reviewed and enthusiastically voted to start a rezoning application. And this is a one and eighty two acre plot of land that's owned by Las Vegas Sands Court.
Speaker 2: It's basically where Jerry's old well wasn't Jerry's were Cowboys Stadium us it's across from Texas Stadium.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So basically what they said is in these zoning changes, and I don't even know what all this means.
Speaker 4: It gets real tough with that. But in these zoning changes.
Speaker 5: It would create an area that is ear marked for an areno with a minimum of fifteen thousand seats or an indoor theater with a minimum of four thousand seats.
Speaker 4: So they're creating something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Other permitted uses on that piece.
Speaker 5: Of land may include casino gaming if it's authorized under the constitution of the State of Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always like maybe things.
Speaker 5: The Irving Mayor Rick stop for he's the guy who gave Kevin Costner the key.
Speaker 4: To the city.
Speaker 3: Oh right, is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Irving Mayor Rick says this is transformational. Yeah, and he thinks this could be approved by March twentieth. That means is like the zoning could change and all that. I thought this was interesting. The councilman, Kyle he says this. Kyle Taylor says, quote, this allows us to maintain our seat at the table and a table full of moving chairs.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's Mark and dude, I thought Irving was left for dead. Honestly, when the cowboys left. There's not a lot out there. I mean, Los Colinas is there, the Four Seasons is there, but then there's just a bunch of warehouses. Those horses that statues horses, They're still there. But this would this would allow Irving to keep their seat at the table. And so much is moving north right, look at Frisco dominating right now. The Lina is about to be huge Durant, Oklahoma, right, and and so this would give them a chance to I think this is going to happen. But dude, if I had to bet on it, I would bet a billion dollars if I had it that they absolutely are going to move to that spot and Irving. Yes, I believe all the rumors. No, I don't know how any inside in for me. I don't know what I'm talking about. Just saying to me putting the clues together, and I'm one of the world's greatest detectives, as you guys know.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe that they will be in Irving.
Speaker 2: I think the Dumont Adelson family has no, I guess, for lack of a better word, allegiance to Dallas proper. In other words, the things that Cuban was so passionate about. I don't think that that transfers to the new ownership.
Speaker 1: You also think that there's people that in Dallas that think it's already lost, like already looking okay, when we lose the Mavericks, here's what we need to go try to get.
Speaker 3: I think that's already a mindset in Dallas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I thought it was interesting how this article was worded. You know, in the Dallas Morning News, they're careful to mention one thing. I'm just gonna read this paragraph for h real quick. Remember Dumont and new mav CEO Rick Welts have consistently said Dallas is where the franchise hopes someday to build a new arena, But technically Irving is in Dallas County. This area of land is in Irving city limits, right, And do does Ridwell who just moved here, and Patrick Dumont like they.
Speaker 3: Don't don't care about that. I don't care who cares.
Speaker 1: And Dallas Cowboys play football at Arlington and they're practic facilities in Frisco and they're the Dallas Cowboys, and the Dallas Cowboys played in this exact same plot of land. And it's also, by the way, if you go, oh, I don't know, three miles west, you're in Dallas City. Yeah, like it's it's on the edge anyway.
Speaker 3: Sure, So I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think the you know, what it comes down to is it comes down to oh okay, now we're talking about city tax dollars and all this kinds of stuff. Uh, it's leverage, it's leverage. But I mean they own the land.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, and you know, Dallas will have a play and all that stuff and maybe it'll all come together and who knows. All right, it's gonna be like five or six years. So has happened, so not you know, it's needed, right because at least is through twenty thirty.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's seven more years, twenty thirty one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think twenty thirty one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I I see Patrick Dumont at every game, you know, sitting there mid quarter most of the time. I'm assuming, and they're always having somebody with them, So I'm assuming they're working on this deal or other deals or something.
Speaker 3: We had the mayor of Dallas with him.
Speaker 2: I guess that was the first game he had been back since the trade.
Speaker 5: Moving on trying the pumps for something we were doing. We're gonna do at five forty a little bit.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 5: The everyone knows. Questions usually begin with these seven or its?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: No, no, no?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Who would be one?
Speaker 3: What? I like? When we name all the interrogative words.
Speaker 4: When, how, where?
Speaker 3: Why? And how?
Speaker 4: That's six? What's the other one?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 4: Or when we did win?
Speaker 3: We said?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Out?
Speaker 3: And are Google? Are you going to the ball? Later?
Speaker 5: To yeh, Google's top top by searched you know, questions for the month of February.
Speaker 3: Okay, who I know?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 4: The who question was?
Speaker 3: Who is Luka? Don't? Who is Nico Harrison?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 5: That that's just Dallas very intensive, you guys branch out here.
Speaker 4: Who won album of the year?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What one album of the year? That's good?
Speaker 4: I didn't get It's a good try.
Speaker 3: What were the Dallas Mavericks thinking?
Speaker 4: Time does the Super Bowl start? You guys got to think back in February.
Speaker 2: Earlier in February? But when when is Valentine's DA? When will I be young?
Speaker 4: When is Valentine's They people know that. When will I be young? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I like?
Speaker 4: Those are not.
Speaker 5: Tom When will PlayStation servers be back up?
Speaker 3: Okay, good question, fair question?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: When? Where? Where? Did? Where is? Who's that morning reporter you love so much? Matt Lawer? Where in the world is? Where is Peyton Yeager?
Speaker 4: Very fringe? I mean, just very niche. If you watch Fox For, you got it. If you don't watch Fox For, you're questioning everything. God. Where to watch the Grammys two thousand and five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a lot of people watch it at your house?
Speaker 2: Why Why should I watch the Grammys this year at your house?
Speaker 4: Why should?
Speaker 3: Why? Why? Why at your house?
Speaker 4: Why was Taylor mood.
Speaker 3: How? How is an Indian welcome? Yes? How? How? How? How many? How? How is Valentine's Day this year?
Speaker 4: How is it?
Speaker 3: How big of a prize?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: How big of a if do I need to get for Valentine's Day for it to pay off for me?
Speaker 4: How tall is Kendrick Lamar?
Speaker 3: That's pretty good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then are.
Speaker 3: Are you going to the mall? Are you taller than Kendrick Lamar?
Speaker 4: Our PlayStation surfers down?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, A lot of questions about that.
Speaker 3: That breaked out a lot of people.
Speaker 4: So basically, people.
Speaker 3: Only care about PlayStation and the Grammy pretty much.
Speaker 5: At the super Bowl, those are the three things that's incredible. Coming up next the Academy Awards or Sunday Night and I have a challenge for you, fellas, and guess what you can steal.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can steal the Academy Awards this year.
Speaker 4: That's next.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to steal