Speaker 1: So let's talk it out. So where are you from? Let private talk know where you're from?
Speaker 2: From?
Speaker 3: New Jersey, New Jersey. So I'm from the smallest town in New Jersey. You probably never heard of it. So it's just so crazy to me that, like me being from like this little town in New Jersey and like just growing up watching your videos and then like just being in the same room as you. Like, it's just it's like, awe, it's all.
Speaker 2: Is this your AHA moment? Isn't this Texas being your AHA moment?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: But that's awesome. Shout out your hometown.
Speaker 2: What is this small town in New Jersey that you you know in the you know, being a kid with Somerset County, Somerset County, did you ever go to any of the exoticas or any of those things in Jersey or any of those things. I think it's just currently going on or some or maybe soon, I'm not sure. But so you never went to Edison.
Speaker 3: I lived in Edison before, okay, but I never went to none of those things.
Speaker 2: You were just too cool for it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Don't you have to be like eighteen up or like twenty one eighteen eighteen. Yeah, by the time I was eighteen, I was like somewhere else.
Speaker 2: You were somewhere else else, you were over it, you were onto the next one, and now you're here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like it. So are you officially signed a Soldier Boy? Yes, talk to us about that. How did that come on to Fruition? What is like? How are you like being signed as an artist?
Speaker 3: Well, this isn't my first deal. I was signed to La Read before, like when I was like twenty two and uh, so like it's not like anything new to me. But uh, the thing with Soldier Boy, I've known Soldier Boy since like twenty eighteen when I first popped off. That was actually like one of the first people to ever reach out to me. So we've always kept a relationship. And then when he went to jail. Uh, we were keeping in contact that I was writing him and he was just telling me like when I get out of jail, like I'm gonna sign you. And then he got out of jail and he signed me.
Speaker 2: So how has that relationship been of you? Like, do you feel like you've creatively in your space where you belong and you have you know, creative control to do what you want to do as an artist, Like, how well has that, you know, that process been for you?
Speaker 3: It's been great. He actually brought me back from the dead. I was like disappearing for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Why do you feel like you were disappearing because you just weren't in the right headspace, because you just weren't in the limelight, like talk to us about it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't in the right headspace. I was just dealing with a lot of personal issues and like I get a lot of hate sometimes.
Speaker 2: Why do you feel like you get a lot of hate sometimes?
Speaker 3: I think the social media like like portrays me as something else.
Speaker 2: Do you feel that you kind of feed into that as well?
Speaker 3: I definitely do.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it comes with good and bad, so you kind of have to have you know, take the good with the bad and then you kind of develop with your own you know character in a sense because you are a persona. Is that kind of like why you got into you know, beef with like Almighty j What is that kind of personal reasons? Because of the hype or is it because of something that legit and really happened, or is all that stuff for media? It's for media for media, So do you feel like you find yourself into a lot of beefs because of media.
Speaker 1: Do you not really have these beefs?
Speaker 3: Are they feeling they're not real? Beat? Like I don't know somebody? Like I don't know any of these people?
Speaker 1: Actually, how does your name come apart? And like those in the blogs?
Speaker 2: In a sense, is it just because they're looking for a bad guy and you have a target on your back?
Speaker 3: Correct? Okay, yes, there we go.
Speaker 2: So whose person did you fuck that you made them mad? That they don't have a target on your back? Like, how do you just make up one day that it just happens? You know?
Speaker 3: I mean it was be emotional bro, girls like me, girls like me like, so I don't know, Like maybe I did fuck somebody's girlfriend. I don't know. Maybe right then I sound cocky. Then I sound cocky, and that'll make people hate me if I say that.
Speaker 2: So I have to say, okay that this is private talk. So let we'll say this. It's about a private conversation us getting to know each other. And if that's your truth, then it's I don't think it's about cockiness. It's about you know, sometimes you have to figure out what that means to you, and I don't think that that means cocky. Now if you contradict what you say and go back now, people don't know which way you're going correct, So you got to figure out your own lane and just stick with one. You can't just like wishy washing whatever. Either you a bad boy with a target on your back or are you figuring out that you're not a bad boy and you want.
Speaker 3: To want to? I don't want to be a bad That's why I.
Speaker 2: Asked do you think you play into that role? And you said yes? So, like, what can you change now? Do you think that that you get you out of the limelight of being a bad boy? How can you change your image? And what are you doing currently now? You know? Is it because you know you're signed with somebody you were signed before? But like, are you changing your image to clean it up a little bit?
Speaker 3: I have been changing my image. I've been doing like vlogging so people can see the real me.
Speaker 1: You know, and I'm and that's important.
Speaker 2: A lot of fans want to you know, you still have a fan base regardless of if you're good or bad, and people want to see what you're doing. And that's part of why, you know, this show is to give light to all those things and to see the real you and get to know you and not what the media personal you know persifies you as right, So tell us more about you? Uh, Like what how do you what are your some of your mantras that you do every day to get you out of that space of like fuck the noise and then whatever? How do you get to the creative part of what you do every day?
Speaker 3: I'm like a workaholic, Like I'll shoot like three music videos and one day I'm always dropping music videos like always, So you like.
Speaker 1: The creative size of that part?
Speaker 2: Are you are part of all aspects of it from like start to finish to design?
Speaker 1: Are you doing it behind the stuff?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: WoT us through what that means?
Speaker 3: At this point? I literally just like makes I go to the studio, I'll make a bunch of songs and then like I'll just shoot a video for every song. Really no planning behind it, like just it's just to put out content like as quick as possible so people just could keep seeing me seeing me, seeing me, seeing me seeing me.
Speaker 1: Now, do you have passion behind all those projects that you just.
Speaker 2: Keep saying out?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? It's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Good stuff. So you had a boxing match not that long ago. Talk about the training to like get into that mode, because you talk about now you're doing music videos and there's a whole other genre of things like jumping into Was it hard to train in that mentality of like how did that feel to get in the ring? How did that that all process?
Speaker 3: That was? Like it was fun. Like I've done like just basically like everything I've ever like dreamed of, Like I wanted to be I wanted to be I wanted to be a rapper, Like I did that. Like I did a celebrity basketball game one time with Floyd Mayweather, so like I played like a basketball game and like now I was like doing a celebrity boxing match. I've done, Like I've done just about everything I've ever wanted to do. Like now I just want to like be in a movie or something or like a TV show, like just some type of acting. But still music. I always have a passion for music.
Speaker 2: Always have a passion for music. So what is that like something I guess musically that you would have like a passion project? Who is you artist that you would want to work with?
Speaker 3: H there's a bunch of artists that like, I like a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, we all like a lot of artists. But who do you think that would be like work for you and your music and what your direction you're going that you could like collab with.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, let me see. I like Tory Lanez, I like Tucci? Who else? I want to collab with the girls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, collab with the girls? Ladies man, Yes, ladies man. That's not a bad thing, you know.
Speaker 3: So tell me like Kilanie, like Cardi b Like I want to collab with all the girls.
Speaker 2: Tell me your top five artists did.
Speaker 3: I listened to?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I like Tory Lanez, little Uzzi, uh P and b Rock who else? I'm very picky when it comes to music because I've just met so many I've met everybody, and like, I'm just like it really like being in the industry. It changes your perception about a lot of people. You feel what I'm saying after meeting people being around people, so like I stopped being fans of a lot of people. Actually you feel me. But I definitely like, I don't even think I had five.
Speaker 2: Because you feel like their personality doesn't match their music or why do you feel like it's perception or like well.
Speaker 3: Just because like people don't fuck with me. So it's like I'm not like a fan no.
Speaker 2: More so personal attacks that you just haven't so you don't fuck with their music, right, I feel that. So you said you knew who I was. You said you were watching me when you were younger. Who do you have as your top five porn stars?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: If you could build a dream team of porn stars, scanny, who would it be?
Speaker 3: Oh you Lisa Ann? Who else? What was your name? Mia? Khalifa?
Speaker 2: Okay? I like how you look to me like I'm supposed to know every porn person. I don't know everybody, but yeah.
Speaker 3: You know Lisa and Mia, right I do? Okay? Who else?
Speaker 2: I know? MEA's name? I don't really know her.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, that's really I can't. Like I'm so like put on the spot. So like those are like the top three. I don't even have five.
Speaker 2: You are going to give you some music so you can like take a little time, so like you know, so you're not so nervous.
Speaker 1: Feel we're not in a rush.
Speaker 2: I promise you we're both gonna get to the finish line at the same time.
Speaker 3: So like, no bullshit, Like I swear like I really just watched a lot of you and Lisa, and so I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I was like basically your pretend girlfriend for a long time. So looking at me in the eyes is really difficult for I got it. But but we're here right now because you know, before you weren't even looking me in the eyes. So this is a good progress, you know progress.
Speaker 3: I should have took a shot before.
Speaker 2: We'll give you.
Speaker 1: We'll give you. We're twenty five, you know, so you can have a shot if you'd like a shot.
Speaker 3: Yes, I need a shot.
Speaker 2: Can we get a shot? Please? He's nervous, Texas. But it is warm in here. We just can't have you know, the airon and it's it'll be really loud and all those things. It's on the uh in the freezer.
Speaker 1: Yeah that one.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna keep talking.
Speaker 2: But so top five, So you must be an ass man because you watched me.
Speaker 1: Anne is older, but she's got big.
Speaker 3: Like I've always wanted to, like, I've like always wanted to like fuck like an older woman. So like that's why I like Lisa Ann. And she had like big ass titties.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you like big titties. But that's all over the board. I have a big ass, she's got big titties.
Speaker 3: That's why I like both of you guys.
Speaker 2: What you're trying to You're trying to create the perfect woman through your porno fantasies.
Speaker 3: I guess you could say that, but that's when I was a kid older. Now I don't even like, really watch porn anymore.
Speaker 2: I love how you say you're older. You're older than you are, yes, but you are not old by any mean. I entered twenty.
Speaker 3: Five five, I've grown.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, you know, I guess when I was twenty five, I definitely wouldn't say the same thing. I'm just like fine wine, and I get better with times. So I may look twenty five, probably not anymore, but you.
Speaker 3: Still look the same way like from when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: I think, thank you. I appreciate that. But I know I probably look a little older, but that's okay for me. I like being older. I feel like, you know, it's definitely I've come into my own womanhood of things, and you just experienced life and the industry has definitely put me in a lot of situations that I've learned a lot of things met a lot of people and had a lot of growth from those things. So I feel like that's great.
Speaker 3: So who else can I google?
Speaker 2: Like? Are you phoning a friend?
Speaker 3: Right? I really only like watched you and Lisa and me I swear to go.
Speaker 2: So who do you currently watch? Because none of nobody, none of those people are even in.
Speaker 3: No, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't all you talked shows I love. No, that's good.
Speaker 3: I'm not good. No, like you guys do podcasts like that? I know, but I just good?
Speaker 2: Is called a takha? I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, okay, Like that's really Like. I don't even watch porn anymore?
Speaker 2: So what do you do to like relieve yourself? Do you just watch you fuck girls? So you so since you started fucking girls, you don't watch park women? Okay women, Since you've started fucking women, you no longer watch porn. So you don't subscribe to only fans or any kind of porn hub or anything like that?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 2: Like not really?
Speaker 1: Or do you have a subscription?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't have only fans. No, I don't are.
Speaker 1: Watching fans member of mine? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Don't lie to me.
Speaker 3: I might be, but I'm not going to tell you why I use your name.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was definitely you definitely lied because you you were trying to play into that you don't have a subscription.
Speaker 1: I could tell when you're lying to me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you make me so nervous, Like I feel like you're just like attacking me, not really attacking me. Look here, you're just looking looking in my soul.
Speaker 1: You have seen yourself, sweetheart, that here.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you. That's pudding for you to tell me until you don't tell me the answers that I need to know that I will tell you what you are going to tell me.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 3: M H? And I have a girlfriend with your girlfriend before?
Speaker 2: Is it something that you guys discussed or do you just bring in to the picture and like or like? How do you set those boundaries? Because being in the entertainment business, a lot of girls I would assume don't know if you have a girlfriend or don't care if you have a girlfriend. How did like they still approach you? So she has how does she set her boundaries?
Speaker 3: Are you both mean she likes girls?
Speaker 2: So it's like, so she's bringing the girls to you.
Speaker 3: She she has a thing where like, I guess she would like to like run the conversation, like she doesn't really.
Speaker 2: Want me to likes to she does, she does. Okay, yeah, that's just like air quotes. But you're the same. So she does run the conversation, so she's she's orchestrating it, right, yes, right? And so after that, is there any limitations or is it just free for.
Speaker 3: All like when we're having sex. Yes, No, it's like free for all, free for all.
Speaker 2: Does the other people ever get intimidated or jealous at any account that you had to kick somebody out in the group with the session.
Speaker 3: No, that's never happened because most of the girls they kind of know what's up. It's just girls that like girls, you know, like girls like girls like girls, girls like flirt with my girl, you get what I'm saying. So it's like it's really.
Speaker 2: So the vibe is already like everybody, it's a mutual fucking situation.
Speaker 3: Like right, and then she'll just throw me in the conversation like yeah, yeah, I think with that.
Speaker 2: See that's why I had my last guests. So it was the same way. It was like she's somebody who's very alpha and submissive, but when a girl. When it comes to girls, she's very more alpha. So when she goes out, she initiates the girls or flirting with the girls, whatever, And so it's a more of a comfortable space where other girls aren't wondering, hey is this cool if I do this?
Speaker 1: Or if I suck your dick too hard? Is this person?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 2: Whatever? The ul because people, I mean, that's sometimes to just strays people away from getting into some situations, especially when the couple situation is about because it's committed intimidating the people, right, no sag or or you could have a situation where someone doesn't know when to go home. Have you ever had that situation?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I don't know. That's never happened. Most of Like I'm not going to say, like the girls like they were friends, but like a lot of people know it, like uh, it's girls that like she would actually know you know what I'm saying, so they already know, like what's up?
Speaker 1: So you fucked her friends? Yeah, but y'all are all fucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like not friends. I haven't felt like her best friend, someone like she would call a sister, like just acquaintances.
Speaker 1: How do you draw that line?
Speaker 3: That's very great areas, you know what I'm saying, like acquaintances because we're from like we're from like a small town. Everybody knows everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm from a small town too.
Speaker 3: I didn't fuck everybody, No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: I went all out of the town and then I fucked everybody outside of the town because I didn't like knowing everybody.
Speaker 1: That's why with me is like I don't mind.
Speaker 3: No I wanted I want to know you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know your whole fucking life story. Help, So then no, for me, I would feel more comfortable fucking not a stranger, Like I don't want to just know off the street, but like I don't need to know your life's business. I need to like use you for sex, and then.
Speaker 3: That's just instagram like people.
Speaker 1: That's the way I got into it. That's why I got into porn.
Speaker 2: It was people that it was a safe environment and I was a sexual person, so I was a safe space and I got to act out sexual acts that I wanted to do and I didn't have to date anybody.
Speaker 3: So it was always your dream to be a porn star. And by the way, that's my right there.
Speaker 2: Hi, girlfriend, how are you. But yes, I mean it's an open conversation and a thing that I said was anything crazy, But that's a conversation if it's about your life. But I didn't wake up one day and said, yes, I want to be a porn star. No, I don't think anybody fucking does that, but I did. When I got into that situation. I wasn't opposed to being a porn star. I didn't know what that all meant at that time because I was twenty one. But I liked having sex. I liked having control of the situation. I liked that everybody got tested. It was safe. A lot of these people are out here being reckless, not getting tested, fucking all kinds of people, and it's not in a safe space. So when I talk about boundaries, it's about that's good. You should know your.
Speaker 3: Staff got blood work and I took a y'urine test. I'm negative for everything.
Speaker 2: Do you do that all the time, or after you just had an encounter with people?
Speaker 3: After I've had an encounter with people, you should always get tested.
Speaker 2: I agree, But some people just do it, like for instance, like in the industry, it's like a once a month thing or every twenty days.
Speaker 3: Kind of mostly everybody's cleaning the industry, right.
Speaker 2: Because well you say mostly, but there are things that happen because it's like only you can only test like you can test today and who knows who you're fucking for the next five days, So there's only so much you could be safe. But it's the safest you can possibly be. Yes, nowadays, I think it's ten every ten days. I think I don't know, like it changes all the time.
Speaker 1: But I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you're out openly fucking people, especially more than one partner, just for everybody's safety is know your status, right, wrap it up and know your status. There is nothing wrong with that. But I think that conversation, like I said, with me getting into the industry, I think having a safe space to have sex and explore yourself is great because if not like it's people that sometimes talk about like as a womanizing, No, you have your chick here doing it with you and you're not. You're both equally doing it on a boundary level. And that's when we talk about you know, boundaries and uh and all those things that make your relationship even probably better because you guys can do that collectively together and not have any hay you're cheating on me or who you're doing or whatever. It's like it's open.
Speaker 3: Exactly, it's open, but she just can't guy.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, is there off limits? Is like you would never be let her have a guy situation? Why you like that? But I mean, if you're open, actually I guess so yeah, I could be crazy, But why if you get to have your cake, why can't she fuck somebody?
Speaker 3: Because she likes girls. I'm not forcing her to like girls. She likes girls.
Speaker 2: She so hypothetics the same hypothetically if she came and was like.
Speaker 3: Hey, you would never ask me that.
Speaker 1: You just know she would never that's off the table off She.
Speaker 3: Would never ask me that, Okay, do you like girls? I do like girls because I know, like you've done like lesbian scenes. But like you know, you could just be doing it just for the content, just for the content.
Speaker 1: I don't just do it for the pay.
Speaker 2: No, But I did take my time in doing it because I come out of a place like being from Texas, Like I kissed a lot of girls being drunk whatever, But the next day it never happened like one of those things. So it was like I never had a place to explore that kind of more. If I wanted to, I did it. I wasn't opposed to it. So when I got in the industry, we worked alongside girls. And then I had a girl, Brianna Banks, and we had worked a lot together, and I was like, I would work with her because she was an actual like she was a lesbian who liked girls, because there are a lot of girls in the industry who don't like girls either. And for me, if I'm gonna do it, I want you to enjoy it and myself too. So I was really more picky with girls in my career than I was with men, ironically enough, just because girl.
Speaker 3: I feel like a girls should like girls.
Speaker 2: I mean I think everyone should like each other, yeah, but sexually, some people just don't get off to it, you know what I mean. Like some girls like even the thought like they'll have boundaries of they'll make out with the girl, but they won't eat your pussy. I'm like, well, what the fuck's the difference. I don't want to do anything with you then, right, like you know, and that's my boundary. It's like you're using me. Well, I don't like that, but some people. That's why for me and the industry was like, if you're gonna fake eat my pussy, I don't want to be in a scene with you. That doesn't they would do that if there is like a multiple encounter or multiple people in the situation. Sometimes if the camera looked away Gorge, yeah, say, then there's like four things going on, so you're and the cameraman's going to two different things. Right, you can only be in one place so many times. But when they as soon as they move the camera, the stop eating or pussy, and I'm like, wait a minute, what's going on here? So not everybody, but it happens sometimes. So I just wouldn't put myself in a scene with that person again because for me, I'm like, you're not really into it. I want to act like the camera's not there. If it's they're not obviously you know, like I'm not supposed to be looking into the camera. I want to enjoy fucking So you know again, boundaries, everybody has.
Speaker 1: Them, everybody should have them.
Speaker 2: What is let's see, hmmm, do you what is your craziest groupie story? Do you have any.
Speaker 3: Craziest story you might have to put the music.
Speaker 2: I have to think you like the sounds.
Speaker 3: You have any I do? I used to, you know, somebody had posted my phone number one time, like trying to be funny, legit number, my legit number, and I didn't want to change my phone number, so I just like turned my phone off that day or like, and like my phone kept ringing throughout the week, you know what I'm saying. But then eventually it stopped. But there was this one girl. She just would not stop calling okay every single day and either.
Speaker 1: Leave messages or like what how did you know it was her?
Speaker 3: It was just the number I would They would they would make like different phone numbers like text now, and it was a different number every single.
Speaker 1: Day, and you finally have to tell her.
Speaker 3: But I would always say, like stop calling me the next day, stop calling me, Like I don't get what you don't understand, Like, just stop calling me. I'm a human being, I'm a person, Like I'm not a fucking robot.
Speaker 2: I like that you establish your boundaries. I mean, people don't realize that you still are human and that even if it said those things.
Speaker 1: It sucks, especially.
Speaker 3: Because I tried to chain the conversation, like one time, like like what's up, Like what do you want? Oh? Like I just love you, like I love like I was like, oh, thank you, like thank you for your support. That's cool. The next day calling me the next day just to talk, just to talk like I don't even know, like and they wouldn't give me their Instagram. I'm like, what is your Instagram? Like who are you? And they tell you yeah, like it was so weird and blocked them. I did block them. They made a text down they called and I don't and I didn't want to change my phone number.
Speaker 2: I got it following it now, Yeah, that's mad annoying. I have unfortunately had my number leak, but I had to change it, like I couldn't do anything like about it, and it was just yeah it was.
Speaker 3: And there was this one time, this was like twenty eighteen. I fucked the girl and she made a whole YouTube video about it. She made a whole I fucked Skinny from the nine.
Speaker 2: But like, what was it?
Speaker 3: She like?
Speaker 2: She described She.
Speaker 3: Said nothing but good She said nothing but good things.
Speaker 1: You described your encounter.
Speaker 3: Like she talked about like how many views?
Speaker 2: Did again she was.
Speaker 3: No, she wasn't, like I'm not going to disrespect her. She wasn't like a nobody, She's just a normal girl. Like I guess she was trying to like, uh break in like the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Uh the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yes, basically that's lame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's lame.
Speaker 3: It was lame. But I thought she was gonna rip me apart because I'm pretty sure she was like mad at me that I stopped talking about her. But then I actually watched it and she said nothing but good things.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get, I mean, I guess that's cool that she didn't say anything crazy, But I just feel like, what is the significance that you have to.
Speaker 3: Create a whole views? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just don't understand, y'all. You know that you're your generation.
Speaker 3: I have to show you that video.
Speaker 2: Well, I just can't.
Speaker 1: Like the younger generation is just all about the views.
Speaker 2: It's all about the likes. It's all about these things or whatever. People don't stop doing things because like it's good. They just do it to do it for clout or maybe she just chasing is Like it's I think it's just.
Speaker 3: Maybe she just wanted me to grab my attention.
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 3: I watched it, and I did.
Speaker 2: You call her? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She wanted to ye I saw your YouTube, like that was cool.
Speaker 2: So explain skinny from the night and described, like what happened, how'd you get that name?
Speaker 1: Where did it come from? Talk to me about it all right.
Speaker 3: So, like I have always been into like my passion growing up, like was making music, like ever since I was a kid, Like I wanted to rap because I come like like my upbringing, like I come from a family of like six. I have six brothers and sisters, so including me, was like a family of seven. And uh, we just come from like a.
Speaker 2: Very like pretty on that tree on the line.
Speaker 3: I'm the oldest, and uh one of my brothers is in jail. Uh and my sister is uh like she's like in ah, like in a freaking uh. I can't even know what is this? What do you call it? Like she's like with the state, like.
Speaker 2: A facility, facility, Yeah like that.
Speaker 3: Then one of my other brothers he's like, uh he's uh like specially challenged. And uh then there's my other sister, she's actually like doing pretty good for herself. And then my other brother he's just bad as well. But we come from like I come from a family of seven, and uh, we were very like poor you know what I'm saying. Like I didn't have like a lot growing up because my mom, Like I don't know, like me and my mom are cool now, but like my mom just like she had too much on her plate, Like she had seven kids, and like she just wasn't ready, and uh, we just moved around a lot. Like my real dad he went to prison and then she I had a stepdad. He went to prison. So my mom just had seven kids, and like she just had nobody to help her, and she could like actually she's the type person like she would run away from her responsibilities back then because it was just too much for her. So it was just really me raising all my brothers and sisters, and like we moved around a lot because like the lack of money, because like it's hard to take care of seven kids. So my whole life, it was just I've lived like everywhere in the US, like you could name it. I never lived in Texas though, but basically everywhere else. And music was like my only like escape, you know what I'm saying. So, and it wasn't until like I turned like thirteen that like my dad, my real dad, like he got out of prison and then he was ready, like he wanted me and my other brother. We got me and my other brother, Like there's two of us that have the same dad, and then the rest of them they have their dad, but there's only two dads in the picture. So and then my dad was ready to take us in. And that's when I ended up moving to like Somerset County, And that's when like I was like, man, I really just want to help my family, Like I really want to do something with this music shit, and like that's really what I did. I just like literally put my all into it. Like I would have like three jobs, you know, Like I was always a worker because I didn't want nobody to like try to help me. And where I'm from, like there's nobody doing like music. Like you're not going to run into somebody who has connections, yeah you know what I'm saying, Like it's a small town. So I just put my all into it. I worked job to saved all my money, paid for my music videos, paid for my studio time. And then like by the time like when I turned when I graduated, I had a girlfriend like all throughout high school and uh, we ended up breaking up and we broke up. I was so sad. So I ended up making a song about it, and then that was a song that blew up and then fucking I caught the attention of like everybody, like I went super viral on Instagram. This is like twenty eighteen, and uh, everybody just wanted to sign me, and then like I ended up taking a deal with La Reid and then I'm here now nice.
Speaker 1: So who would you say is your biggest inspiration?
Speaker 3: Eminem? Like? That was my favorite rapper like growing up, because like I just felt like me and him had like a similar upbringing.
Speaker 1: So that's who would you say? That's your only rapper that.
Speaker 2: You look up to?
Speaker 3: M M like look up to like definitely like inspired me a lot. Uh, but yeah I look up to him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're going to play my favorite part, truth with Texas. Do you think you're ready? Are you gonna be nervous again? Are you gonna need another shot? You took a sip, you didn't even do anything.
Speaker 3: You don't hear me, Like, I'm like I'm having like I keep like I'm like holding my breath when I'm talking to you, But I feel like I feel like I just have someone. I'm like I've never I've never been like this, like on a talk show, like I've done like mad talk shows and podcasts, Like I don't know why you just got me mad nervous.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like we were getting to a point where you were getting unnervous, but now I'm feeling.
Speaker 3: Like you can't tell like I was holding my breath talking to you because I'm trying to say the right things, like I'm trying to like get everything out there.
Speaker 2: I think you're doing a good job. I feel like you're doing a good job.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like my bad I don't even cut you off. I feel like if I stay quiet too long, so like I have to keep talking because I have a fit quiet too long, it's gonna be awkward.
Speaker 2: It's never awkward in this Texas. All right, Skinny from the Night, We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna play Truth with Texas. Get ready? All right, we're back private talk and we have Skinny from the nine still with us. US and are you less nervous?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right? Are you ready for Truth with Texas?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: This is my favorite part. So it's gonna have to become yours. I don't know if you've got all the way in the episode that you watched prior, but this is the favorite part. So Truth with Texas is a little game we like to play here at private talk. I've got four aces in my hand. We're gonna go through each four are the cards, and each different type of question. You're gonna let us know a little bit more about you, all right?
Speaker 3: Is it gonna be a question when I picked the card?
Speaker 2: That's how it's gonna work. You weren't even listening to me. You're just nervous.
Speaker 3: You're just you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Find staring at my mouth talking the words were coming out. Just pick a card, skinny, all right, Ace of what.
Speaker 3: It's a black ace of spades, spades, space bades.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's our favorite hair. It's a naughty question. All right. Now it's time for you to get nervous. All right, let's see. Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 3: No? I don't. Guys don't do that.
Speaker 2: It's a thing I've heard about it.
Speaker 3: No, guys don't do that. I don't have I bust a nut. I don't have orgasms.
Speaker 2: That's still an orgasm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bust a nut. No, I don't. I'm fucking you until.
Speaker 2: I know that's the come that comes from your orgasm, honey, But yes, that is it.
Speaker 1: But I've been told and you.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't know this existed either till a man told me that they fake came and acted to the girls because they didn't want to keep going or they couldn't come, but they didn't want to, like feel to have the girl embarrassed, so they just got out of the situation by acting like they came. No, your face is hilarious.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking you until I come.
Speaker 2: What if you've never been in a situation where you're too fucked up or you're too whatever that you can't come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but I'm not going to fake the orgasm. I'm gonna just be like yo, like tap out, yeah, like not tap out stop stop stop stop stop, Like I'm away, I'm away, I'm away till she wants like keep going, like we're gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: Like but what if it just doesn't work.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that because I probably already came too much, Like you get what I'm saying, Like over the week, like I fucked a lot. Okay, so I needed a little break.
Speaker 2: But so no fake coming for you. No luber spit spit ever made a woman's squirt?
Speaker 3: Yes, what is your technique? I eat pussy really good.
Speaker 2: So you've gotten someone to square by eating pussy? Yes, I don't know if that can happen.
Speaker 3: Yes, it happened.
Speaker 2: Coming is different than scorting, like she was actually spraying things out of her Yes, okay, I mean I have I would have to say, like I need proof to see it because I felt like it could only happen doing like two stimulating things.
Speaker 3: Like fingering her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, well that's different for the most Yeah, like there has to be a two two.
Speaker 1: Mechanism to be going on to make this eruption of.
Speaker 2: A lady, is what I'm saying, because that's how you would you really know if you made someone's squirt.
Speaker 3: But I don't fingering that. I don't care, Like that's not that's like like your pussy, like eating your pussy, That's what I'm doing. Like finger what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I forgot to hear what are you saying?
Speaker 3: Fingering you? Like? What are we in middle school?
Speaker 2: Hey, it happens, You're not in middle school when you're having sex with people, that's part of foreplay. It's not just middle school. Maybe that's how you started to fingering girls happening to you. But people still finger people in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you don't really like, uh like claim it, like I'm fingering you, Like, it's just like it's just part of.
Speaker 1: Part of foreplay.
Speaker 2: But some people could really just have foreplay and not over extend to the sexual part and stop at fourplay. So there's levels to it, so it's still determined. Okay, Yes, you're fingering girls in middle school huskinting, he just killed on yourself. Have you ever used a toy during intercourse?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Why do you make the most hilarious faces like you're so appalled?
Speaker 3: Never a toy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like there's cockerings or if you're having multiple situations with other girls and maybe they need the vibrating situation.
Speaker 1: I just have a selfish yourself.
Speaker 2: You're doing it all.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get tired one of these days.
Speaker 3: It hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: Craziest sex act you've ever.
Speaker 3: Done, craziest sex act I've ever done. I mean I would say, like the threesome, Like is that.
Speaker 2: The most number, it's three people, okay, mile high club?
Speaker 3: Yes or no, no, it hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: The size matter size booty size, Oh no, all booties are accepted.
Speaker 3: But I like a fat ass.
Speaker 2: Loud or quiet when you come since you don't orgasm.
Speaker 3: It all depends like are you a screamer?
Speaker 2: Are you just?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you're silent? You're like, are you about to pass out?
Speaker 3: Like I definitely pass out after but I'm pighly, So you're loud?
Speaker 1: Is that he's loud?
Speaker 3: I'm not. No, you said screaming, Like screaming to me is.
Speaker 2: Like you just said, ah, that's like you like you're screaming everywhere, like the Exorcist.
Speaker 3: Is coming screaming. That's not screaming. That's like, what is it? What do you call that's not screaming? That you will call that? Uh? Like like pant no, no, no, no, I said panting? Is that a word? Like?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't think it's I mean it is a word, obviously.
Speaker 3: But you get the meaning. It's not screaming.
Speaker 2: Can you demonstrate.
Speaker 3: Demonstrate what I already did it. I'm not doing it again.
Speaker 2: But how because you say it's because it's the levels because yelling. I mean, I obviously thought you were just doing it lesser because you were obvious in a mic. But that's why I said, thought that that would be you yelling when you were coming. But that's what I'm saying, Like what level? You're not saying that whispering?
Speaker 3: No I'm not, but I'm not with the whole the whole fucking house. It's definitely like.
Speaker 1: It's a light a light.
Speaker 3: Ah No, it's not a no, because then that sounds in his head like no.
Speaker 2: Well you won't do it again, so I don't know, let's do it. See so it's like a it's like a little roar, like.
Speaker 3: It's worth so like that sounds so soft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Char Do you eat ass?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: M favorite place to have sex mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Like the bed? Yeah, bed anywhere else kind of like uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Have you ever made a sex tape?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Have you ever worn leather or latex underwear?
Speaker 3: No? What have a question? Why why would I wear that?
Speaker 1: People do this? People have fetishes, people wear leather.
Speaker 3: What type of guys have you been with in your life?
Speaker 2: This is not about my personal dating, This is about life in general. I'm a media person god searching. Look it up.
Speaker 1: We look up men in leather and look at many people search.
Speaker 3: There's like leather shirts, there's like leathers and wrong.
Speaker 2: With the man who likes to wear leather underwear latex underwear if they want to put their balls and something that's leather or latex, by all fucking means free ball the balls all the day. No, maybe not for you. That may not work. But that's a question that I needed to know, so I'm asking. So the question is the answer is no, what you wear?
Speaker 3: What's the fabric that ethicas is?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't work there.
Speaker 3: I know what you know, I'm talking about the right brand.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's like the like what are they called, like kind.
Speaker 3: Of like that like your pants, it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Like that uh material. Yeah, you just try to say that so you could touch my pants.
Speaker 1: I see, I'm onto you, skinny, I'm on to you.
Speaker 3: And what would you not hold on? What would you do if you're about to have sex with a guy and he takes off his pants and he's wearing leather leather underwear, Like what for me?
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily feel like I would want my man to wear that, But that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Mean what you got going on? Bro, that doesn't I don't.
Speaker 2: Don't think like two eaches out.
Speaker 3: That's like some like old man ship, like you got a probably sixties like sixties are like the rich as hell, like a sugar daddy like you feel me?
Speaker 2: Like you don't put so many labels and type casts out there and the one it's like, I mean, no, there's people who are not just in their set.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's seven year olds too, but.
Speaker 3: I haven't met anybody.
Speaker 2: So if your home friend found out your homeboy was wearing leather underwear, you would not be his friend.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to know what underwear my friend has.
Speaker 2: But but what if he had a leather underwear and he found out? You'd be upset.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be upset, but like, I'm just like you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, yo, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: What you got going on? Does that mean what you got going on? Like?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm not the underwear of police, like, I'm not the underwear preballing it just for you, I can freeball. And that's when you don't wear underwear. That's when you that's me wearing jeans right now with no underwear on.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 3: That's freeballing?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 3: No, I have underwear, polo.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Oh thank you for telling private talk. We need to know. Make sure he gets a sponsorship polo over here, So no leather for you, got it? Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 3: Uh? Like yeah, but like not on that type of level. Like I just remember one time like this when I first got signed, like this, when I first got signed, So I just threw like a fucking like I like I had to be in Airbnb like it like the first day. So like I have like a ship ton of money. So like I me and my friends and my brother, we got an Airbnb, and I just like hire like a bunch of escorts to come over and just fuck me and my friends.
Speaker 2: So the answer is yes, but.
Speaker 3: Like to pay for sex like for like uh like like by myself, like pay a girl to fuck me?
Speaker 2: Nah, but you paid somebody, You just paid multiple groups groups group paying for sex. It doesn't make it even just put a strike on it. It's okay.
Speaker 3: I wanted to I wanted to fuck girls that I wouldn't see like something different, you know, like not like supermodels. You know what I'm saying, like ship you see on TV Brazilian girls with accents.
Speaker 2: And yes, the mission completed. Your money was well spent.
Speaker 3: A few mils mills.
Speaker 2: You have a thing with mills and big titties. What ace is that?
Speaker 3: That is a red diamond?
Speaker 2: A diamond? That's a spicy question. Okay, we're all a little spicy here. That private toxic. Learn something about somebody, skinny. Have you ever been too drunk to stay awake during sex?
Speaker 3: I don't like really like get drunk, Like I don't even smoke, Like I don't do no drugs like I've been like I think the most, like I popped a perk like a handful of times being drunk. I think the last time I got when like I really got, I get a little tipsy. But like the last time like I really got drunk drunk, I was probably like in high school, like a high school party.
Speaker 2: So you've never fallen asleep in the pussy?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 2: Never? Never had it happened to me? One time? It was horrible.
Speaker 3: What the hell? What you say? What you got going on? Said?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Are you sleeping?
Speaker 3: And Alex was Texas.
Speaker 2: I don't like to say that while I'm having sex because that's weird, but.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was. It definitely happened. I was very upset.
Speaker 3: Did you kick him out?
Speaker 2: I don't, no, but I definitely didn't have sex with him anymore at that time.
Speaker 3: You didn't give him a chance to redeem himself.
Speaker 1: Maybe because I feel like he didn't leave.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to recall the story, but no, I don't. I don't know, but he may have. He may have redeemed himself in the morning. We'll say, that's what I'm saying. I don't think he leaves, probably, but he was just drunk and fell asleep in a rock.
Speaker 1: I didn't even get to that.
Speaker 3: Point in the morning as a rock.
Speaker 1: So is that your favorite time of day to have the sex?
Speaker 3: Like, I'll definitely like have sex like in the morning, afternoon, and night. M So it's just all day, not all day, but like you know, like what.
Speaker 2: Do you do with the rest of the hours of your day? I'm what does working consist of? Private talk? Wants to know are you going to the studio studios? We were doing boxing? Like you act like I know your life.
Speaker 3: Studios traveling.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you doing shows right now? Is that things are back in the like up and going around because COVID is.
Speaker 3: Kind of yes, traveling a lot soldier boys on tour. I popped out to a few dates. He's also coming to New Jersey. I'm going to be there shooting music videos and uh reading, you know, reading up on stuff, like we'll give me more knowledge.
Speaker 2: Knowledge is power. Yes, craziest place you've had sex?
Speaker 3: Credit reading up on credit, trying to get good credit.
Speaker 2: That's important.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to get I want to get a Lamborghini yours and then put it on the street and rent it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, goals. I like that. I'm a fur believer into talking things into manifesting, exciting to go out there. So good luck to you with that craziest place you've had sex.
Speaker 3: Craziest place I think. I was like a senior high school and uh, I fucked this girl like across the street at the park. It was freezing, but like well we were like hanging out all day. But like back then, like nah, I wasn't a senior, pempany junior, but like I didn't have a car, you feel me, And we were just like and I wasn't really allowed to have girls come over except like my girlfriend at the time, but like we would break up. So like my family, like we at least.
Speaker 2: My dad, a lot of people, you know.
Speaker 3: But this is when I was already this when I moved to summer sec County with my dad. But like like they wasn't having it, Like you're not having a bunch of girls in then out the house. So I would only like I was really only abel to have like in the park. Well when I'm not a cheater, So it would be when like me and my girlfriend would break up. So I was just hanging out with this girl all day and like we were like like where are we going to fuck? Like I wanted to fuck her, and I shouldn't have a car. I didn't have a car. We were just like walking around because it's a small town, like there's a main street, you know, you could just walk, get.
Speaker 2: Some food, getting into trouble through town.
Speaker 3: Right and then it was like it got dark out and then like you just went to the park and like we just fucked, but like very quick, very quick. It was freezing, but I just had to hit that.
Speaker 1: You just had to hit it. Had you hit it before.
Speaker 3: No, so she was blonde with a fat ass.
Speaker 1: Were you thinking about me at the same time?
Speaker 3: And she's blonde with a fat ass, you're blonde with a fat ass. I like blondes.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to pinpoint? Have you masturbated to my pictures before?
Speaker 3: Pictures? Not like videos?
Speaker 2: Videos?
Speaker 1: Videos?
Speaker 2: Only?
Speaker 1: Have you had sex with with your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: To video of mine?
Speaker 3: That's awkward?
Speaker 1: You don't have sex when you watch porn?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Why is that awkward? I love how when things are weird.
Speaker 2: For you, you get sick.
Speaker 3: I've never done that. Never porn on while I'm fucking someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people do that.
Speaker 3: I've never done that.
Speaker 2: There's a whole new world out here, Skinny Loo can be teaching you things like I'm teaching you and helping you know that.
Speaker 3: There's a whole I've put on like my video, like a video of me like fucking my girl, Like yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Some people put it on to like watch with their partner. That's how they like fuck.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's like old people shit, like your dick can't get hard, Like like that's old man shit. Not girls, because girls are ready to go. Women are like ready to go, like you don't. That's like old man ship. They gotta pop a viagra.
Speaker 1: And like, have you ever popped a viagra?
Speaker 3: Now? Five?
Speaker 1: But when you have to pop one?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do it?
Speaker 3: If I have to? Yeah, sadly that time will come.
Speaker 2: You sounded really sad like it was happening. What's your complete off limits in the bedroom?
Speaker 3: Nothing is going inside my ass?
Speaker 2: So you're no ass entry nothing, no tongue, no finger, no nothing, nothing nothing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had your ass eaten?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Never would do it? No, absolutely off the table. Absolutely they did somebody older older? He said, you have this milk fetish and you haven't doated anybody older.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fucked older women, but like a serious relationship. Probably not. I'm twenty five. I mean maybe I talked to like a twenty seven year old before, but like it didn't really get like super serious. But like we were talking.
Speaker 1: Most embarrassing moment from a dating.
Speaker 3: Past, dating past. Embarrassing moment. M hm, you got me thinking, oh here, I'll help you, hold on. You got me on the spot. I'm trying to think, like embarrassing moment. Yeah, there's nothing, like, there's nothing, nothing embarrassing happened to me. But there's something that happened to the girl.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Like I was, I was like fucking her and I was like I went down to eat her pussy and like I was fingering her and like like as my finger was like in her like vagina, pussy whatever, like I felt something in there and like I was like smelling it but not really telling her, like yo, I gotta smell something, And like as I'm eating her pussy, I'm trying to figure out what like am I bugging out? Like am I tweaking right now? Like do you have? Like is there something inside? Like? So then like I stopped because I did. I definitely felt something like I wasn't tweaking. No, no, it wasn't that. It wasn't that so boom so boom.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So then I'm like, yo, you had you have something in your pussy like I'm not tweaking, And she's like no, I don't. Like I'm like, yes you do. And like I was like, do I have permission to like grab it like you feel me because I'm about to be disrespectful. She was like yeah, go ahead. I pulled it out. It was like an old uh not not a tamp tampon, which one a tampon or pad a tampon. It was a fucking tampon, classy, but like I didn't violate her like get the fuck out, Like I made her just feel like don't worry, like that shit happens. No. I was completely like like this is like once like my like once my dick is hard, and then like the littlest thing happens, like my dick get solved, and then like I can't really like you're gonna we have to wait a couple of hours to do it again because like my like you're just over it.
Speaker 2: You're not turned on anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean if I fucking pull the tampon out of a girl that I was about to have sex with, I wouldn't be turned on either.
Speaker 3: But right, yeah, girls, And like how long was that in there for? You should like how long was that in there for? Like was this today? Was this yesterday? Was it for a week? Was it for me?
Speaker 2: One problem with the whole thing is is like as a female, but like it just didn't like Jens, like with hygiene, I know my smells, so how do you not know that you smelled any different?
Speaker 1: Because you have to smell.
Speaker 2: If it's a situation like, right, so have you ever told the girl that she smelled?
Speaker 3: Uh, I've never really like dealt with like stinky pussy, but like there has been times where like a girl, like if you.
Speaker 2: Do with multiple like partners, like if you're bringing other girls home, like you have the club. You know, you've never had a situation.
Speaker 3: Like not like stinky pussy, but like maybe like her de order, like we're all for like and I do, like just put this on real quick and like, here's a piece of gum. I don't really got much to say, you know, because I feel like if I just tell like, I'd rather just give it to you here, put this on.
Speaker 2: Address the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice about it?
Speaker 2: About it? I'm mad about it all right.
Speaker 3: Next card, it's a ace of I don't know what is this.
Speaker 1: It's a club, a club, kanky question club.
Speaker 3: It looks like a three leaf clover, like you know, I don't play cards.
Speaker 2: Describe something you'd hate to do for real, but find kinky to think about.
Speaker 3: Well, anything I find kinky I would want to do.
Speaker 2: So there's like no off limits. You're just gonna do anything.
Speaker 3: That I want to do, and nothing is going up my ass nothing nothing no.
Speaker 2: Disclaimer disclaimer nothing is going to ask.
Speaker 3: We hear this, not play those games over here?
Speaker 1: Bondage yes or no?
Speaker 3: That's like tying up right.
Speaker 2: You don't want to tie your girl up and like do kinky things spank her like whips and chains? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Nah, I mean like if she wants to, but like that wouldn't be like my thing to do, Like doesn't that was her idea? Like you want to do that like fuck it whatever, but like me to pop that idea? Nah?
Speaker 1: What type of porn turns you want?
Speaker 3: Uh? Like I don't know, Like I was like you.
Speaker 2: Look at me like you know, no, like call them alexis you know what kind of porn are?
Speaker 3: Like? Like I don't know, I just like fat asses and big titties, like you feel me like I.
Speaker 4: Like like I like, I like like like when you guys role play, you feel me or like like amateur ship, like amateur ship because like it just feels more real.
Speaker 3: Feel me like amateur ship even though it's not really amateur because you guys are acting, but they make it seem like it's.
Speaker 1: Do you role play in your personal life?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 3: Fetishes?
Speaker 2: You like, fee, do you like to smell armpits?
Speaker 4: What you.
Speaker 3: Had a guy that wanted to smell your armpits?
Speaker 2: There is somebody that got his that made It's not someone that I like, fucked whatever and.
Speaker 3: He told you that, Hey, can I smell your armpit? You weren't like, dude, what you got going on?
Speaker 2: I wasn't fucking him starting care. I was like, smell away. He is in the industry, but that was one of his fetishes. He smelled arm pits, and then there was another one he liked. He would go like yeah, and he'd get his dick card. What Because people get off of like pheromones of like the armpit whatever is crazy whatever, But it's like the pheromone of like what a person smells like. I like, maybe I smell really great.
Speaker 3: I like my dick suck. That's not a fetishtoy, right, that's just like.
Speaker 2: That's just a typical guy. I think.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if you had to have sex or getting your dick suck one or the other.
Speaker 2: What should you pick. I think I would like my dick suck and you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: But then not because then I would like to feel like someone ass tight pussy, you feel me, No, you have one or the other. I don't know. That's so hard to choose, like the other. I don't know pussy pussy, pussy pussy, because I feel like if you.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you keep going or did you stop?
Speaker 3: Uh? I think I stopped. I went out. I was like and then I was like with like this when I was like in high school, like and nobody like you feel me?
Speaker 2: Like it was.
Speaker 3: Literally like an open the door, walking whoop around, did a three sixty, went back to watching TV, and then I came out like hey, with like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on? I didn't do anything. I wasn't masturbating in there.
Speaker 3: But like I've never been like it was never a situation like were you just jerking off? Like No, that's never happened.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like a mom tone, right, Like that scared me.
Speaker 3: That's never happened.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a sexual counter in a crowded place encounter like got your dick sock fucked?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like clubs in the bathroom and like shit like that.
Speaker 2: You're down for public sex?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sh like that? Like the beach, the.
Speaker 2: Beach all right. Last one is Ace of Hearts, which is a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner.
Speaker 3: I've done a lot of things. Uh, like surprise trips, you know, ship like that like nice Uh, like a nice dinner maybe like some like designer ship. You feel me like some flowers, flowers go a long way.
Speaker 2: Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I like lights off, booty shorts or throng? Nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing. Describe your first sexual encounter.
Speaker 3: Okay, I this when I first moved Somerset County. We lived in an apartment before I ended up moving, and like with like me and my dad had an apartment before he got approved for a house. So we were living in this apartment and uh, I was probably like eighth grade and uh so like there was a there was my complex. It was like the south Bridge apartments and then like the apartments over was like h south Bridge gardens and uh, like I became friends with this girl. We would always walk to school together. We walked back because we lived like literally like the same way, and uh one day and she would always come help me with my homework. She was like one of those girls who just like was smart and uh. One day, like I would always try to like cause my dad would be working till five, so I would get out of school at two twenty takes me like twenty minutes walking maybe a thirty minute walk home, so that's like three o'clock. I got two hours to kill. I would try to do all my homework real fast, and then me and the girl would just hang out. And then one day I was like, you want to just like come in because I had a little porch. We would just do the homework on the porch and shit, and I was like, just come inside real quick, like my dad's not coming home till five, real quick, right, And she was with it. I think she liked me though, you know, and uh, I.
Speaker 2: Think she'd have to at that age if y'all had text.
Speaker 3: Well, we didn't have sex. She went we went into my room and we kissed, and then she just took my pants off and started sucking my dick. And that was like my first blow job.
Speaker 2: First blow job, and you were hooked ever since, yes, never going back?
Speaker 1: Right, have you ever been a booty?
Speaker 3: Like I didn't come or nothing like. It was just like I don't know. I didn't even know, Like I didn't even know like you're supposed to come like I don't know, Like she just probably sucked my dick for like maybe like thirty minutes, and I didn't really know, like it just felt good, like I didn't know there was something else I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Like I guess that makes sense.
Speaker 3: She wasn't a fucking pro, like she wasn't like you feel me, Like she wasn't doing that, Like she just put it in her mouth you feel me, and just was like spitting on it and licking it.
Speaker 2: You heard it first. I mean, no, I get it, But that makes sense because like for me, obviously I don't have a dick, so at my first specual experience of like knowing what it is like, I don't really fully remember. Mine is more like humping things like whatever to know that what the feeling of it was, like knowing what that was. But yeah, I don't know, like if you never jerked off before to know that you're not, I mean, like there's supposed to be something else that feels even better.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't like bust my first.
Speaker 1: But then the second time happened, then you.
Speaker 3: Actually no, like even like then, like I didn't like lose my virginity, so like, no, I didn't come. I didn't like my first time coming probably wasn't like till like freshman year in high school and as actually I came to porn a video of you.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome, but you're welcome.
Speaker 3: But like even when I lost my virginity, like I lost my like that that that sexual encounter with the girl coming over. That was during the school year. That's like eighth grade, like during the school year. Then the summer comes, like summer break, and then you go to high school. So summer break, I lost my virginity, okay, but like I didn't, like I didn't come or nothing, like I just stuck my dick insider and I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing, Like you feel me like I just she got naked, I got naked, and then.
Speaker 2: How you just feel like, yeah you did guys, But.
Speaker 3: Like, thinking back on it now, I was like, bro, that girl is probably so disappointed. Well, she probably didn't. She probably lost her virginity too, or she might have fucked one guy before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I feel like at that age, you just like eat up.
Speaker 3: But you're not so all my friends. I got some pussy like yah, Niggas is still virgin. A lot of my friends still were virgins.
Speaker 2: Hey, fuck it all right? Well, I feel like you did pretty well. You did pretty good. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: Good? We're done.
Speaker 2: We're done.
Speaker 3: Wow, I want to keep talking.
Speaker 2: Is there something you want to ask me? Since you have so much to like?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know because I.
Speaker 2: Put you on the spot again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think. I asked, sure it if you like girls? Well, you said you looked into my soul, So what did you see?
Speaker 2: Good question.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're a good person.
Speaker 2: I feel like you have a lot of figuring yourself out still to do. I feel like you're on a good journey and path right now. I feel like you just got to stick to it. I feel like you have a lot of you feel like you want people to hear certain things that they want to hear, and you just got to speak from the heart and just say what it is. And unfortunately, sometimes it has negative feedback and sometimes it doesn't. But if you're being true to yourself, then the only person that you're being true to is yourself and that's the only important part, and you shouldn't have to care about other naysayers. You want to have fans and people support what you do, but you also have to stay true to who you are and how you got to where you are right now, from the little kid in the little town in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I feel like you're definitely in a good place and a different a good journey. But I feel like you definitely have a lot to go. You're only twenty five years old, but you're definitely in a good st I feel old, you're be a old soul, but it's but you've also had a lot of experiences in your life. You've you know, an older sibling of seven kids. You know, that's a lot of responsibility and having on from an early age and having all those things. But the thing is too is you're finding who you are now and not you know, different part from that, but you're still attached to that because that's where it starts from and originates from. But yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you three questions.
Speaker 2: I'll see maybe one one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why I have three.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we'll see your first question. If I want to ask.
Speaker 3: They're not like, split, what's your pick a card?
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta pick a card? Now, you don't even know what the card means or what I'm significant of any of this.
Speaker 3: A diamond, Okay, I'm going to just make my own rules.
Speaker 2: That's like a I like how you're trying to high the hiatus.
Speaker 1: That's Texas. That's a spicy question.
Speaker 3: Spicy question. I don't really have like a spicy question.
Speaker 2: I'm like, none of these even know.
Speaker 3: What type of what? What's your preference on a guy? Like black, white, Spanish and.
Speaker 2: Chinese friends have a guy. For me, it's about personality, which is cliche. Obviously, he obviously has to be attractive looking, But for me, it's about energy. At this point in my life, I feel like I'm a I'm a big personality. I feel like people have a lot of assumptions about me, but people don't really know me. But when people take the time to get to know me, I feel like they get to see the real me, so they can see that I'm not just in alpha, that I could be submissive as well, but in the right time,