Speaker 1: Welcome back to Liberty Lockdown. This is Clint Russell.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be delivering you a guest appearance that I did on the Jason Levine Show. He was actually the guest that I had on on my most recent episode, but he told me to come on because there was a panel with doctor Robert Malone as well as Michael Yawn. If you're not familiar with these guys, they are very very high level folks. I've had doctor Malone on before and I thought it was a very interesting conversation. Some of it like wades into more Canadian focused politics, but that's a very brief portion of it. There's about an hour of it that is like very high level, who's controlling the world? Super interesting stuff, jab vax lockdowns, the whole thing. So I think you guys really enjoyed this one. If you want a regular episode of Liberty Lockdown, I'll have another one of those for you in a couple of days. But in the meantime, hopefully this will give you something to listen to and enjoy. So yeah, check it out. Owen does always go to my pillow dot com use promo code lockdown. Get you some cozy all right, and Joy.
Speaker 3: Thanks for Neil, and hello doctor Malone. Yeah, this is quite interesting. I went to Canada last year with Massako Ganaha to look at the border issues and other issues up there. We went from well, actually we left Panama here looking at border and canal issues, and then we went to Bahamas to look at border and China issues there as well, because China has built a large port right off the Florida coast and that is basically our fourth border is Bahamas. A lot of people don't realize that a lot of Chinese come through the Bahamas and others. And then from Bahamas we went up to Canada spent more than a month there looking at it from coast to coast, from Toronto up to Yellowknife, which you know where that is, of course, and then we went over to Vancouver and went to that Chinese police station and saw many things. And then from there we continued to look at these issues in other countries.
Speaker 4: Like Thailand and Taiwan and Japan.
Speaker 3: And I mean Masako and I have gone to thirty countries exactly in the last four years looking at this issue, all across the United States. I went across the entire US southern border, that took months from SpaceX to San Diego. Some of that was on the Mexican side, all the American side. I've been to every country from Columbia all the way through Central America to Yellowknife looking at this issue. Right, we're quite knowledgeable about it. We were just out in Argentina for two months looking at the same issues. What I'm getting to with this is you can't understand what's going on without context, right, you know, like the doctors who used to do house calls and they could see things that the doctors who only see patients in the office just don't see. They see patterns that you just don't see. I guess every epidemiologist knows doctor snow, you know. And removing the pump pandle after he made a big map of all the cholera cases in the eighteen fifty three and fifty four time frame in London. Right, you got to go out and see. You got to physically go out and see. And that's what I've done for years, and wars and all kinds of other things, and patterns emerge, and things emerge that you just can't see by reading everybody's work. You have to be the source, right, and so that said Canada overrun. I mean, you are clear. Let's actually let's go over to Ireland right now. I see Ireland's finally getting on the radar after we went to Ireland a couple of years ago warning that Ireland was undergoing a soft genocide. In other words, it's not hard yet. There's murders occurring quite a lot now, but it's not like everybody's out with machetes. But Ireland is being invaded to the point where it's reaching a breaking point.
Speaker 4: Now. Other countries are already broken, right.
Speaker 3: But the bottom line is the architecture that's doing this is clear. United Nations, full stop. United Nations is the main architecture. If you go to your Toronto airport, you'll see IOM there right. International Organization for Migration. Masako just took a flight from here in Panama. I took her to the airport, took them on the airport, the Panama City airport, and she flew with twenty six Chinese that were being deported because we know they take the Turkish air, so she flew on Turkish air. She talked with the Chinese here in the airport. I'm still in Panama, and then she talked with them on the flight over to Turkey and then and so IOWM was at was at the Panama airport as they always are, and Masako flew with the Chinese over to Istanbul to Turkey, and IOWM was on that side as well. Right, IOM is the architecture for this as you go to Japan, you go to Netherlands and you go to Skipple Airport and Terminal three by the redundan doors when you come in to the left, that's where the IOM ticket desk is. Right that who's invading Canada. There are other substructures like Catholic charity, more than two hundred that we know of. I think it's probably more than a thousand. We just discovered another one yesterday.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: But the but the Chinese UH have.
Speaker 3: Their own architecture for getting in and getting out of places, the Chinese, as you know, and Indians of various sorts. Of course, the Sikhs are gonna end up having the Kalistani fight in the in Uh in Canada. But the Indians in the Chinese are going to be competing for Canada. That is my view based on looking at this quite a lot. But anyway, I'll stop there. We look at this everywhere. Panama is a main invasion route and the canal is out my window. So I've been warning people about uh about Panama for years.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Trump's staff completely, I warn them.
Speaker 3: I communicate with people very close to Trump every single day, including about fifteen minutes ago, right, So I mean they I've been warning about this ever since Biden was installed. I flew straight to Columbia and then Irew flew straight to Panama. And I've spent about a year here out of the last four or so years realizing this would likely be a zone of action Panama, but not this Panama. I think this entire region anyway, I'll go ahead and stop at that.
Speaker 2: No worries Michael, and you actually laid out quite the plan and it definitely has an evasion all over the place, coming from the south for the US, the north as well. And you're seeing how these different countries like India and China who were involved in this as well. And I'm not surprised because Western Canada is very very lots of Chinese there as well. And set up Clint Russell is a new face on the show. Thank you very much Clint for joining us. You have me on your show yesterday. It was very very nice to meet you from Lockdown Liberty podcast and you've been recognizing this. There's some issues as well, and of course you're paying attention to the media and what's going on. But welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Jason.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've had doctor Malone on my show about a year ago, and I've had on Chris Martinsen and had lengthy conversations with Brett Weinstein after their interactions with Michael Yahn and the Darien Gap, and they are actually the ones that convinced me I was running for the vice presidency under the Libertarian Party, and my conversations with them were what convinced me that, you know, my as a libertarian, my initial premises open borders, you know, free trade, minimal minimal barriers for people to migrate. And it was after those conversations that I started to go down the rabbit hole and I realized that this was all inorganic, that in fact, this was the United Nations that had been doing this through in goo, you know, funding networks and nonprofits, and it was Michael Yahn's work that started me down this path. So it's it's an honor to be on with all of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for joining us today. And it was an honored to be on your show yesterday as well. And I really appreciate you coming to the show for the first time because I think this conversation is really important. It doesn't really matter what political alignment you have. This is about security and ensuring that we have a future on all sides of the borders. Here counsel re Lisa Robinson's back a good friend of the show. As she reached down and she said, hey, I have a couple of inputs. She's in Ontario. Doug Ford is one of the ones that are kind of doing a lot of rhetoric talking about like shutting off the electricity of the US, removing alcohol us alcohol from the stores and things like that, and plus even around her own counsel there's some rhetoric going around. Welcome back to the show, Lisa.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you very much for having me, Jason, and please say hi to people in the check because I understand somebody in the check said hi to me because I just got a text message on my phone.
Speaker 2: No problem, but I thank you very much. You want to kind of let people know what Ontario's response is and what do actual Ontarians feel about this? Does doug Ford represent you?
Speaker 6: No, doug Ford definitely does not represent me and doesn't represent a lot of Ontarians here. You know, I think Canada is acting more like a spoiled child in a sandbox right now. And I think you were making fights that nobody can really take seriously at this time. You know, we're pulling the alcohol off of the shelves. Well, you know, we've already pay for the alcohol, you know, so we're really only hurting the taxpayers bottom line at this point. You know, same with like you know, the threatening of turning off the electricity to what is it in New York? Minnesota? And what was the third one? There was another one that served with them. I can't think of everything. Maine, No, not Maine.
Speaker 2: Away, Montana, that's over here, Michigan no, no, no, no, no, I can't think anyways.
Speaker 6: Anyways, Yeah, regardless of that, it's like, you know, they they already have backup plans. It's uh in place, especially New York. So I mean we just kind of look foolish. I mean, we aren't picking a fight, definitely not going to win. You know, we should have just closed our borders, you know, done whatever we could to stop the drug trafficking, the fentannel coming into Canada and going to the US, and stopping you know, the guns, the violence, the human trafficking. That's all we had to do, and none of this would be happening right now if we just secure our own borders. And I don't know why we are not securing our borders. We're having a crisis up here in Canada with housing with illegal immigrants coming in. You know, they make almost eight thousand dollars a month while people are struggling to put healthy food on the table for their own families, put gas in their car, pay their bills, keep a roof over their head. So I mean, it only makes sense that, you know, we should be securing our border. So that's how many Canadians feel right now. I'm sure you feel the same way.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said in my intro, I'm embarrassed because our response should have been, yeah, okay, let's work together, let's fix up the border. We have the same problems, let's go ahead and address it. In fact, what a great partnership it would have made if we work together on both sides of the border to address drugs, fetanol and other issues, especially the root cause of it, like from countries like China with the raw materials, and actually of trading our country plural it's happening to both of us. We would have made a great partnership on that particular issue, now, doctor Malone. Fourth generational warfare is something that you talk about a lot of. Do you see some of that in play here? Like is this a psychological game on Westerners?
Speaker 5: You probably mean fifth gen warfare? Of course, there is a significant propaganda angle, and I'm being taught. I appreciate what I'm learning here. I wasn't aware of how active the United Nations was in promoting this. I knew that there were a lot of non governmental organizations that were doing this. I knew that this was part of the Agenda twenty thirty that there should be open borders. It's a fundamental human right to migrate to live wherever you want, according to the United Nations. I didn't know that the UN was actively involved in promoting this. So that's new news to me. In terms of the cyber or the psychological warfare aspect of this, I infer that there must be quite a bit of propaganda coming at you and nudge and other technologies being deployed to try to get the Canadian people to accept these policies.
Speaker 2: Is that the case one hundred percent? And it's like mass formations like Coast's all over again, because already we're booing at sporting events, we're talking about buying Canada only where people are running over flags like it's ridiculous, but yeah, they're falling forward and they fell forward like overnight.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's very powerful tech.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, I think what happened was they demonstrated how they could do that using our media and fear. Fear is definitely one of these and it's working really really good. Not in the way that I mean like good for relations, but if that's their goal, it's working now.
Speaker 5: Michael fear narrative relating to this migration, in migration, what they what's the fear aspect that they're promoting here to get people to accept it.
Speaker 2: Over annexing Canada and doing US being like Ukraine and the US is like Russia. That's how they're positioning it and making us all fearful that there's going to be a US annexation of Canada or not necessarily like a kinetic war, but definitely an economic war. And that's what they're setting up the stage for. And well, I'll do is I'll go to Michael to kind of clarify that a little bit more and maybe some of the un connection to that. Michael, do you want to go ahead and comment on that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, first of all, you have to recognize that we're actually in a war and this isn't migration. These are weapons, right, These are demographic weapons, just like the JAB as a clear weapon.
Speaker 4: It's not a vaccine.
Speaker 3: Everybody I think knows that by now Doctor Malone maybe can correct me. But I see no evidence that it was even experimental. People say experimental, This experimental, okay, whatever, It was clearly a weapon, right, and this weaponized migration is I mean, democratic wars of demography are are old. This is old time, but it goes back. Maybe that wasn't close enough. You can screenshot that and buy it. It was written by a socialist and you know the people that do it. And so I'm seeing this around the world. I'm seeing different aspects of this war. For instance, again I mentioned it to you before, but I publicly many times successfully predicted the interruption of Nordstream so much that I went to Germany twice in advance. The last time was fourteen days in advance. I was at the BASF plant, that's the big German plant right there on in ludwigstaff in Germany, next to the Rhine River.
Speaker 4: Why did I go there?
Speaker 3: I was there fourteen days before Nordstream got interrupted saying I think something's gonna happen to Nordstream. Why did I go there? I went there because it's very clear that our enemies and WEF and other much larger enemies than WEF that because WEF is just just a well, it's it's a group of people that are in other groups. But the bottom line is, as they're clear, I call.
Speaker 5: It a trade union. Trade union of the thousand largest companies in the world.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: Like the one that right right out my window here, Blackrock, that just bought the port right or ports here right in uh and uh and again I published in advance on that American companies could buy these uh. Unfortunately it's black Rock. But in any case, but you're right, doctor and the uh. But we knew, we know that they want to de industrialize Europe, right, So if you're going to do your carver matrix. If you're a carver, is a planning tool that special operations use when you're selecting your targets.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's called carver criticality, accessibility, recouperability, vulnerability. Anyway, when I was in the Army, we learned these things, right, And so I did a carver matrix for Europe, and I thought, well, if I'm going to take out, if I'm going to de industrialize Europe, I'm going to go for Germany. Right, I've been all over Europe. I lived in Europe for six years. Right, adois checking this right, and I speak German fluently, right, So I thought, well, if I'm gonna take out Germany, who would that takeout? I would take out BASF and Nordstream.
Speaker 4: Right. So I was at BASF fourteen days. I was there twice.
Speaker 3: Actually, the last time was fourteen days before Nordstream got blown up?
Speaker 4: Right? Was I surprised? No?
Speaker 3: I bought an extra iPad that I just watched the flows. How many cubic meters per second we're going I watched for many months because I thought, at one point these are going to go to zero, and they did. Likewise, we successfully predicted Masako Ganaha and I that growning in gas field in Netherlands would be cuts the biggest gas field in Europe. And many times people were saying when I kept publishing, that nobody's gonna cut growing in gas field because it's the biggest gas field in Europe. And I'm like, exactly, And they cut growning in gas field. Not only did they cut it, but they filled it in with concrete. That they've destroyed the gas field. It's unbelol not the whole gas field, but a huge amount of it, the biggest part of it.
Speaker 4: That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: So these things all accrue to the destruction of Europe, for instance, the weaponised migration, you know, the death jabs, the nord Stream growing, and on and on and on. Sorry, I'm watching the same in Japan, watching the same Thailand. You don't see it in the news much, but I've been to every province in Thailand, right, I've been all over that place. You can see me in the news with the prime ministers and all that stuff. I'm very familiar with Thailand because Thailand is strategically important.
Speaker 4: Not Taiwan, Thailand.
Speaker 3: I go there too, but Thailand is the hyphen and Indo Pacific. Right, it's very important, and I see Thailand even being under attack. Now I'll save that for some later time, but just remember what I said. In the future, you're gonna see big problems in Thailand. But this is all part of a larger thing.
Speaker 4: That's going on.
Speaker 3: The death jabs that doctor Malone tracks, another farm issues that are quite severe, and then there's the weaponized migration. There's the energy, there's the agricultural products that I've been warning about for years now.
Speaker 4: It's just a matter.
Speaker 3: When you have a war or a pandemic or a famine, you always get a lot of hot human cosmotic pressure, which is the pushing the pull of migration. Now we've got all these routes open right now if Trump as president. The Dairy and Gap route is now down to a trickle, maybe two percent of what it was at this time last year. However, the infrastructure is completely there and all like I've got somebody down in Columbia right now with looking at this right and I just got back from the Dairy and Gap. The infrastructure is still there. United Nations is still operating full steam ahead. All the camps are open, all the camps are manned, there does continue to be a trickle coming through. What I'm saying is, and I've told the Trump team this many many times, and I'll say it again right now. If you don't take out the United Nations, everything else is bullshit. If you don't take out the United Nations, all the rest it's just Hollywood. You have to take out the United Nations and then address the Chinese architecture, because the Chinese get into Canada and the United States, and I was over in Armenia looking at them do it over there in Georgia and all these places. They use their own architectures to do these things, and they're quite robust. And the Chinese are traveling on fake passports, right they're official passports that are authentic, but they're not with their real.
Speaker 4: Name and that sort of thing, and lots of them.
Speaker 3: We know that more than twenty five thousand Chinese, as just one example, came through the Darian Gap and just twenty twenty three, over five hundred thousand people came through just the Daarian Gap in twenty twenty three, and of that over twenty five thousand.
Speaker 4: We're Chinese. A lot more we're Afghans.
Speaker 3: Iranians, who's who in the zoo over one hundred and fifty countries.
Speaker 2: And as doctor Malone mentioned in Psychological Warfare, it works well and does Michael's highlight here, there is a global war that's going on. So, Clint, when you were watching the Lockdown's kick gam and things changed south of the border, you saw how people are going after each other, the vaks, unvaxed, people were really scared, those that would wear a mask, those that would wear a mask, and you saw that division happen. They've now wrapped it up. Now it's country versus country, border across the border. Now, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a natural evolution of the divide and conquered tactics which are used perennially by governments just to keep us from rising up against governments. But this seems to take on a more nefarious plotting nature in that it seems to be global versus national interests. And I think that's from my vantage point as a libertarian, even though I'm not like a diehard nationalist, I'm very much not a globalist, Like I want to go down as small to the local community as possible. When I realized that the nation state was actually being eroded to the benefit of globalist interests. That's when I really started to wake up to what was going on.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Doctor Malone when he was on the Ready Lockdown, you know, a year and a half ago, really elucidated this with the fifth generation warfare and everything else. So I think that's what we're witnessing. And I think that you know, the Trump administration, that the treatment of Trump, and then you just extrapolate that to any sort of populous right winger that that embraces the nation state in contrast to the globalist interests. They are treated in the exact same fashion, from Brazil to Romania to the US. Obviously, there's so many examples, and I don't think it's coincidental. The playbook looks almost identical. I would love to get into more of the nitty gritty with mister Yan though. When he says they are doing this, I want to know who they is. Is he talking about China? Who's he talking about?
Speaker 3: Actually I can take it if you want, but I don't want to dominate the conversation, you know, So maybe Lisa has something to say, or doctor Malone.
Speaker 2: Well, well we'll just we'll circle back to that when when we bring you back up. Because it's a great question. I'm letting go.
Speaker 5: I want to hear that I have.
Speaker 2: I want to hear it too. Please, there you go. We've yielded the are.
Speaker 3: Just call me back when I've gone too long, because there's a lot to say. You know, when I took Brett Weinstein down to the dairy and gat that man loves jungles, by the way, you know he got he did his PhD work down here. I took him in about fifty or sixty other people. I took a couple of congressmen, Epoch times, the whole worst like long, Who's who right, uh, doctor Chris Martinson and but but you know Brett, you know, he loves the jungle.
Speaker 4: And he asked me who runs this thing?
Speaker 3: So I just asked him, you know, he's a evolutionary biologist who.
Speaker 4: Runs the jungle. You know who runs the jungle?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Actually I don't know who exactly they are. I know a lot of them. Clearly, Chinese Communist Party is one, clearly extra uh uh, the extra large companies, let's say, like black Rock, who just took you know, the port not very far from me, right now, Uh, they took or they took a couple for twenty three billion dollars, right, they are, you know, more powerful than a lot of countries by far, obviously. And now Blackrock is the only it's one of the only companies that's allowed to do.
Speaker 4: The asset management in China, interestingly. Right. So in any case, and also Larry think.
Speaker 3: Of Blackrock, he's clearly all about letting this invasion continue. He's very clear about that. He was clear about it within the last about forty eight hours again on video. So, I mean, so who's who in the zoo? We've got all these different oligarchical structures. You've got Chinese, but keep in mind, Chinese aren't monolithical. The Chinese Communist Party also has splits. And then there's a lot of Chinese that aren't with the Chinese Communist Party at all. Just got off the phone with one of those in the last hour or so. I mean, there's a lot of dissionens out there as well. Then you've got, of course, where do we end here.
Speaker 4: You've got just the religions.
Speaker 3: Of course, you've got globalist for instance, I mean, I'm Christian, we are clearly globalist.
Speaker 4: You've got globalist.
Speaker 3: Muslims, of course, and and then there's Jewish structures which are globalists, and but they're in a different way than it want to make everybody Jewish. They want to more take the cockpit, whereas Muslims and Christians kind of want to make everybody Muslim or Christian.
Speaker 4: Right, So there's different, many different forms.
Speaker 3: If you're an evolutionary biologist like doctor Brett Weinstein, then how would you classify these different types of globalists. You know, you've got the religious globalists, You've got the you know, you've got the financial and the economic You've got the economic and military globalists that just want to rule the world. Now, Panama, Why do I spend so much time in Panama? There's seven vital choke points in the world, and one of them is Panama. Another is sus Canal baboh Mandeb of course, straight of Hormuz, Malacca, blah blah blah. So anyway, Panama in particular is very important to the United States. It's like, you know this important, right, you know, it's pretty important. But we've also so it's a path between the seas. This canal opened in nineteen fourteen, which happened to be the same year that Basf and Germany started doing nitrogenous fertilizers there that got shut off with the North stream getting cut. But anyway, nineteen fourteen this canal opened. But also there's a path between the continents here, between North and South America which is slowly opening up. I'm the one that found those two bridges being built out in the jungle, and I first talked about those about over a year ago, and a lot of people said, no, that's impossible. Even the Panamanian government denied it. And I was like, look at the mud on my boots. I just drove up six hours to ask you who's building it, you know. And so in any case, that was why I took Brett Weinstein and Chris Martinsen and Epoch and all these other people down to the Laura Lumer took them all down to those bridges, and you can see that path to Colombia and South America is being opened up now.
Speaker 4: China is very clear. They've got a book called Panama.
Speaker 3: It's called China's Belton Road Initiative Panama right, and they've got their map right through the Darian right, and so the Darien Gap. Of course, that's what will connect that does connect, you know, Colombia Panama. Now keep in mind, the first town by Westerners in the North American mainlands, either North or South America, was not out in the Dominican Republic that was on an island, but on the mainland of North or South America, was opened in fifteen ten by Balboa.
Speaker 4: This is important.
Speaker 3: So Balboa opened this town called Santa Mania La Antigua Delda ion of the Darien, right, so Santa Maria basically of the Darien. It lasted for fourteen years. The Indians knocked them out. But the reason that they built that town in the Darien is because of how important Darien is. People have been trying to make this path between the seas. They tried for four hundred years before the United States finally did it, and it wiped some people off the map. Spanish got hurt and then the then the Scottish came in, and of course the Scottish.
Speaker 4: Came in and they did their Darien scheme.
Speaker 3: Some people call it afterwards, but at the time they called it New Caledonia, which is you know, Caledonia's the old name for Scotland. But the uh uh, and some people called it New Edinburgh. But anyway, they started that in sixteen ninety eight and by sixteen ninety nine it wasn't doing so well and two thousand dead scotsmen later trying to make their passage between the seas and Darien, Scotland was burke and so in seventeen oh seven, seventeen oh six, seventeen oh seven finalized. In seventeen oh seven Scotland was absorbed by the United Kingdom because Darien knocked them out. They went bankrupt and they were hurt, and that's how Scotland lost their sovereignty even to this day. Happened in Darien, and then come some other people all got killed, and then come the French to build their canal.
Speaker 4: Right they got they went bankrupt.
Speaker 3: The guy that was the Frenchman that was working on the canal for the French was named you know Dala SEPs.
Speaker 4: He's the one that.
Speaker 3: Got credit for Sue canal. They went bankrupt. He almost went to prison. And then Americans came in and said we can do it, and people are like, no, you can't. The Americans, you know how Americans are crazy, And we did it. So in nineteen fourteen, we opened the canal, right and ever since that time, you know.
Speaker 4: It's been slowly. You know, it was great for a while.
Speaker 3: But bottom line is they say Jimmy Carter gave it away. That's like Jimmy Carter is sort of Jimmy Carter was just a Trudeau of his day, right, just like Trudeau just gave away those islands off the off the west coast, which will eventually, you know, back to the indigenous people.
Speaker 4: Right when did he do that? About a month ago?
Speaker 3: So these these sorts of things are nothing new. But when when I've got a book here, everybody should read.
Speaker 4: Oh is it it? Yeah? There it is astutely. This is a very good book, Path between the Seas.
Speaker 3: If you want to know more about how Panama was formed, Panama the country and the Panama Canal, that's it.
Speaker 4: Path between the Seas. It's a great book. I read it.
Speaker 3: It'll take you a little while, but it's very good. And if you read that one and you read the Creature from jack Lyland together, it doesn't matter which order you'll see the Creature from jack Lyland, you know. G Edward Griffin. He describes how the globalists took the Panama Canal from the United States and gave it to Panama. He was a Panama is just a placeholder. Keep in mind, the United States formed Panama. We cleaved off a rib from Columbia so that we could make Panama. Right, So we actually, you know, created Panama from scratch, and then we gave it sovereignty, sovereignty, and then we created the canal, which was ours full stop. And then over time the globalists wanted to take it back. It took a very long time. You know, I read a lot of old books, a lot. I just spent like six thousand dollars on old books. I mean, this is to understand how these all these things work. You can't understand it from just sitting where you're at. You have to really study history, right, and then you can start to see how these things are evolving. So the bottom line is it was actually globalist that actually built the canal actually, and if you want to be really clear about it, and then finally they take it away from the United States and give it to Panama. And now we're taking it from Panama and giving it back to the United States. Right, it's a little bit more twisted than it appears. The more you know, the more interesting it gets. On the psychological warfare. By the way, the main grease of psychological warfare is intoxicans, right, whether that the alcohol or whatever dope of any sort, it's intoxicants, you know, psychological warfare. If you really want to dumb people down. I found this book in Argentina a few months ago in an old bookstore from sixteen forty eight, right, reprinted in nineteen twenty or something, and it talked about how the Spaniards were up in Guatemala using intoxicans to rob the indigenous people.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: That was a book from sixteen forty eight. They were already doing it and describing it this. You know, the intoxicants, these are actual weapons. There are weapons just like just like the this the weapons of mass migration. Intoxicans are a very serious weapon, just like the JAB. So we're getting hit from all these different angles, and you can't understand what's happening with the migration, which is really invasion unless you understand the rest of this historical context and the context of the energy and the food and these sorts of things.
Speaker 1: I just want to add real quick that you know, Panama Canal was completed in nineteen fourteen. The Phutto Reserve Act was passed in nineteen thirteen. If you're going to talk about the globalist aspects of the Panama Canal, well, the ultimate weapon of control for the financial system was the creation of the United States Funeral Reserve. So I think that timing is not coincidental in the fact that G. Edward Griffin talked about both of those issues. Is also it makes perfect sense that he would identify the value in both of those I also wanted to talk about the well, I don't want to occupying any time, so we'll just keep keep ping ponging.
Speaker 2: No for sure. And what I want to start to kind of get us into is now that we see this globalist and there's multiple arms to this globalist there's a big, let's say, octopus. There's many different arms to this, whether it's religious, economic, other whether they're going through countries, whether they're going through trade. But there's a lot of migration, as Michael's pointed out, and intoxication and trying to dumb down a country. There's a lot of tentacles to this thing. Now, at least I think you're mute on your end, but I'm about to bring you up. What is it like for you as a Canadian to see this kind of relationship deteriorate the way it is and how disrespectful Canadians are being about this. This is not like us now. I remember during the lockdown phase of things, there were Canadians calling for other Canadians to be picked up in trucks and and force vaccinated and all this kind of stuff that was very un Canadian. And now here we are booing the atom of the US, our closest daghbor, and getting into a fight where we literally cannot win. So what are we doing as Canadians and what's oppression of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was completely distraught. I was completely ashamed of Canada seeing them dooing our neighbors national anthem during a hockey game. I didn't think that Canadians would ever stoop so low. And then also to have our Prime minister say basically it's okay to do that, and like, you know, hey, we're not doing the people, We're just doing like you know Trump, but yet you know they're doing it a hockey game. I mean that was really really embarrassing. And you know what, I was actually very happy when us won in that game, because it felt like karma, like how dare us sit there and do our neighbors? That was unpatriotic as we could possibly get. It was the low of the low at that point. And yeah, and to your point, you know the way that they were treating the unvaccinated here in Canada, you know, on the front page of the Star, you know, they were saying that if you were unvaccinated and you want to go to a hospital, you know, let them die. Don't let them go to the hospital. They just let them die. I mean, you know, that's the behavior. And that's what's been happening to Canada over the last five years. Has just been deteriorating. It's like, you know, we're going down the slippery slope and the snowball's halfway down the hill and we just can't stop it. It's spiraling out of control right now. And Canadians just start as nice as you know, everyone say that we are, because we're not.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 2: And another thing at all, for sure, and another thing.
Speaker 5: That's medical assistance in dying. Oh yeah, is that shifted it all?
Speaker 2: It got worse. So what happened is we were at the NCI and Admonton just a couple of days ago, doctor Malone, having this conversation, it's gotten worse thirty percent year over year. They're opening it up to new types of things, and on the table is staled Medical Assistance and Dying for mature miners, which is literally children. So we're working on passing that particular Billstale, do you want to want to comment on that, doctor Moe, No, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Wondering what the status is. So what you're teaching me is that there has not been an awareness that this is unethical, but rather the government is continuing to advance and expand the program. Is that what I'm hearing?
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, advancing and expanding the program, making it easier. That even removed the requirement to wait, so you actually can get a day of so if you decide to make that decision, you can make it day up now. And yes, we've had abuses of the system too. We even have things that they're not allowed to do that they're breaking the rules up. About twenty three percent is what we found in the NCI. About twenty three percent of the maid's procedures are actually illegal according to even the maids requirements. So people are getting through and having that final solution and Canadians are not stopping it at this stage.
Speaker 1: To the Canadians on the panel, is this basically just like the final culmination of a complete destruction of the Canadian spirit that they would then offer up assisted suicide? Is this like, does it feel as if this is a caring proposal or is this just like part of depopulation agenda. I'm just like, what does it feel like.
Speaker 2: To you guys? Well, for me, it feels like it's a psychological warfare for us to be depressed and to go ahead and encourage a society where you go ahead and make those kind of decisions, including for your children or by the children. And that's the most scary part in parts of Canada, Clint, A child can make this decision and the parent has no say, and there is some court precedents now where the child, if they're declared by the state as a mature minor, the parent has lost all rights. So this is the road that Canada is going down. It's very scary.
Speaker 1: I mean this in America, we were always you know, we thought it couldn't get any worse than allowing miners to transition their genders. You guys are allowing miners to take their own lives.
Speaker 2: You're taking it.
Speaker 1: To the next level. This is astonishing. I mean, is there any sense of forgive my language, but what the fuck are we doing here? I mean, do the Canadians like, how are they? How are they responding to this?
Speaker 2: Let me explain to you how we got there quickly because we had a bill called Bill C four, which was to take parental rights when it came to young people who wanted to transition or go down that road. We made it illegal for you to counsel in any way as a parent or otherwise any person who is not heading back to their birth sex. You can counsel away from your burth sex, but you can't counsel towards your bur sax. That is a jailable offense now in Canada. And what that did was the stripped parents of the rights, and then that's where the dominoes started to happen. Then it was medical decision vaccine. Children were be able to choose that for themselves. So we went from transitioning to vaccines to death. And that's the slippery slope that we went down. Lisa, do you want to comment, You want to comment on this one, Lisa, Yeah, no, you.
Speaker 6: Said it just perfectly there. And you know it's it's them offering a solution. It's their solution, you know, it's Canada's solution, instead of actually helping the people. So like, you know, if we have a lot of poverty that's happening here. You know, we have a lot of people on our streets homeless. So instead of like you know, getting to the root of the problem and helping them transition into other homes and get them off the streets, or like, you know, if they have a really severe addiction, instead of helping them with their addiction. It's like, you know, we're opening up all these sites here, go ahead, have more, have more, you know, go have as many injections as you want, and don't worry, we'll watch over you. But you know what, if they go looking for help, then the first thing is, well, you know what, you live on the streets, you don't have any family, you know, nobody really cares for you. You're feeling down and out. Hey, we've got a solution made and that's the solution, right instead of actually, like you know, before, we used to care about the people. We used to get them the help that they needed, you know, take them to the hospitals, get them the help that they needed. And now it's like, you know, yeah, here's the solution, just go kill.
Speaker 5: Yourself this But Lisa and Clinton, they're not killing themselves. The state is killing them. Let's be quite clear. This is not this is medical assistance in dying. Is state murder? Really yes? And they're just creating conditions to incentivize people to accept state murder. But that's what it is. Your your nation state is murdering its own citizens. I mean, if it is stark, it's stunning.
Speaker 2: Let me give you two examples, a good reasons examples. One was a BC woman who checked herself into the hospital because she felt suicidal, and their response to her was we can get you psychiatric care in seven months, or we can get you made right now. Thankfully, she didn't take maids and she shared that story with everybody. And then we also have Kayla Pollack who's an Ontario mother who after her booster became paralyzed and as part of that process, they keep offering her maids as a solution to her being keep She's a young mother and maids is what they keep offering to her instead of dealing with her issue, offering a ramp for her home, helping her have a better life, care they keep offering her maids. That's exactly where we're at here in Canada now.
Speaker 1: Doctor Malone asked earlier about the psychological warfare tools or the propaganda tools that the Canadians may be languishing under that is bringing them down this path. And I'm curious, you know, just from an American perspective, I have no idea if the Canadians will agree with me on this, but it seems as if they feed off of your kindness and your aversion to shame, you know, like Americans tend to have more of the stand up, don't tell me to do anything type of mentality, and we you know, we don't really care about social shit and not not all of us, and many of us do. But I think what makes the American spirit kind of unique is that we will we will go against the trend, we'll go against the crowd, and we'll suffer the consequences. It seems as if they are feeding off of your go along to get along kindness, you know, apologetic nature to take you down a very dark path is that is that a good read of what's happening.
Speaker 2: It's very accurate. In fact, they call it like dignity and dying, and if you're against it, you are against You want pain and suffering, and this is what they come to you. It's like, oh, you want people to suffer. But they don't even listen to the argument that there's paliative care. We've been doing this forever. We understand how to address pain at the end of life and how to make people comfortable without killing them. But no, this is exactly You're right, This is the exactly way they're doing and they're using our compassion against us in the same way they did during COVID. Don't you care about Grandma? You're going to kill grandma if you don't do this same thing. But now this is end of life. And even Anthony Fauci h Under Anthony Fauci, they did a review of can it is progress towards Maids for mature miners, and even Anthony Fauci's team said, you guys are gone too far. You need to have life affirming care, not life ending care when it comes to these situations, and Canada quite literally just ignored it and didn't even respond to that report out of ni h imagine.
Speaker 3: Tells you you're going too far? Are you really?
Speaker 2: I know that's quite the line, right if he's I was going to say.
Speaker 1: If I Fauci things, you guys have lost your mind. You have truly lost your minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doctor Belon, you want to comment on that?
Speaker 5: Nothing to say I Tony Fauci. My My only comment about Tony Fauci is an anecdote. I'm hearing from my friends in Italy that Tony is hanging out in Italy, hiding in northern Italy, and there's a movement of foot to try to get him arrested and potentially deported because there are multiple attorneys general in the United States at the state level, they're all cooperating to try to bring charges against him since he has immunity at the federal level.
Speaker 2: Wow, that I would unify the world pretty quick. I would got a vote and come and help, you know. So.
Speaker 5: There was just a poll out an Axios poll, something like sixty percent of Americans still support Tony Fauci.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 5: It's very biased towards Democrats, but there's a large number of Republicans also that support Tony Fauci and still think he's a hero.
Speaker 2: Well, what I heard you say is forty percent of Americas have higher intelligence. So that's great news. Let's get that continue to grow. If we get to forty five, fifty to fifty one, we'll be there, right, Michael, What are your thoughts about this too, because maids is a subject that you and I haven't spoken about before. But they're not wrong because part of this depopulation, if that's you know, one of the tentacles of globalism is to convince your population to kill themselves. What a better tool than that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, gah, and I went up to Japan.
Speaker 3: That was specifically one of the things we were looking into was made actually, but over in Vancouver we went to one of those centers where they actually hand out drugs. I published video. I mean, guys stooped over he can't light his drug pipe and walked in here where they're given literally the government's giving drugs to people.
Speaker 4: They kicked us out.
Speaker 3: But you know, when I was stationed in the army, and I was in the army about five hundred years ago it seems like now, but in Germany, and I was in special Forces and occasionally we talked about, you know, how did they get the Germans to do this? Like, how did they, you know, really get all these people that were seeing around us, like their grandparents, to load people up on trains and do mass murder. You know, we just thought, I don't there's something wrong with Germans, right, But you know that stuck with me pretty hard because I'm like, it doesn't reconcile with my current knowledge set.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You know, when that book Nazi Doctors came out, I bought that book and I read it. That was a long time ago, and I was again trying to figure out how did a population do this, because it's not been the only one. Now since that time, I've learned a lot more and traveled around the world a lot, spent most of my life in other countries, right, and a lot of time in war actually, And what I found is ordinary men, you know the book ordinary men, Ordinary men will do these things, will do the maid they'll do the medical insistence and dying. They'll actually hand out drugs to their own people, our own border patrol. I've seen our own border patrol load up thousands of people right in front of my eyes when I'm making video of them disclosed, right, thousands I went across the entire southern border. I mean probably literally, without exaggerating, probably tens of thousands, because it took months. And I would ask them, why are you doing this? You're invading our own country, And people would literally say things like, you know, I'm doing my job. You know, I gotta gonna what are you doing here?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: And you know you know, or you're the ones that would talk with you. You know, I don't want to get fired. I mean, you know, it's a good job. I'm like, yeah, but you're invading our country. You're not going to get the retirement that you're planning on if our country is dead. In fact, you'll probably be dead too, because we're bringing in tens of millions of these people from incompatible countries. Again, I've spent most of my life downrange in ninety nine countries, right. I spent most of my life in places like you know, Afghanistan, India, you know, all over the place, right.
Speaker 4: And I've learned a few things.
Speaker 3: One is that some fish don't mix well in the same aquarium. And the weapons of mass migration and these you know, psychological warfare, drugs, all these different weapons are all being brought to bear at once. But instead of us talking about the symptoms, like you know, why are they doing this when they could just make them better? Why are they giving them drugs? Actually we should be talking about the people that are actually doing it, so identify them in specific countries.
Speaker 4: Now, the larger level is kind of hard to identify.
Speaker 3: It gets to be kind of nebulous up there, but we can identify local faces who were doing it, right, the people who were running the places.
Speaker 4: Where they're doing made the.
Speaker 3: Prime ministers and that sort of thing in various countries, like Mark Ruta when he was in Netherlands, you know, taking the farms away. You know, those are specific puppets, right, puppetitions as some people call them, right, and those names are on the dollars, let's say. And that is the problem. We're talking about symptoms all the time when we're talking about, well, they should get them off the drugs, and actually we should be talking about who's doing this, like who's the people that are Like Secretary of Mayorchis came down to the Darien, right, you know, he was the Secretary of Homeland Security. He landed there on April nineteenth I think twenty twenty two. I waited for him for four days. He landed right in front of me. Four blackhawks with General Laura Richardson was commander of Southcolm at the time, and the ambassador of Ponte Us ambassador to Panama. They all landed down there, and they brought more money and increased the size of the invasion camps of the Darien Gap. Right, so we know who did it. May Orcus, you were the messenger. Now he's not the big boss, but we know that he is directly connected to somebody who's directly connected. In any case, may Orcus and Fauci and all those clowns should be imprisoned. They should be flex cuff sitting on the curb and hauled away to prison.
Speaker 1: I think, what's a really interesting insight into my orcis is head of DHS. He was also the one that gave a clean bill of health to the head of the Secret Service after the attempt on Trump's life. I found that to be a very fascinating connection, given that he was largely, if not the primary figure that allowed for the enormous invasion into the United States. I wanted to tie back into what he was talking about earlier with how people went along with the Holocaust and other atrocities throughout human history, and I think many of us all thought, this is an anomaly, this is an impossibility, this would never happen in a society like ours, and then the lockdowns happen and we all go, oh, I get it now, like I understand it. But this is the point I wanted to make, is that Murray Rothbart actually had a tremendous insight in this. He's a famous Austrian economist and kind of a founding father of libertarianism, and he did in his kind of magnum opus, an Anatomy of the State, he describes how the nation state rises and falls, and he says that the final iteration. He's doing this based off of analysis of historical examples of the state, and he says that the final iteration of the state is scientism. So once statism loses its appeal to the population, it loses its ability to control the masses. They then relent or they basically are left with using scientism and migrating like an appeal to authority through medical science. And this is why you see so many examples of states in their dying days. They rely on appeals to authority into scientific figures that ultimately end up and you know, genocide or starvation. The USSR had great examples of this too, where you would have them trying to change their food production and ending up killing tens of millions of people. It happened in Maos, China too, So it's like, this is this is what humanity does. And I think that's that's the one thing that I just wanted to bring up to mister Yawan, is to you know, we're trying to figure out who's responsible for these things. But because it's happened in historical cycles, it makes me wonder if this isn't just a natural phenomenon, as like the power structure starts to erode and the people that are trying to maintain their their hold on power. This is just what happens in human nature. Is there any possibility of that? Or does this have to be a coordinated attack? I mean the lockdown certainly looked coordinated, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: So is kind of exactly over okay, over okay, And but I actually wanted and thank you doctor Molons so much for bringing this topic up and having an interest in this. So let me tell you how this happens in Canada. There isn't like a bill that got passed and said let's go ahead and do mates. They modified the Criminal Code murder portion of the Criminal Code to create an exception. So it's not even healthcare at this stage. But here's a scary part. They're headed towards making this healthcare because there's hospitals that will not perform this procedure because it's by choice right now, the hospital can choose not to do it. So what they ended up doing, for one particular situation was there was a Christian base or a religious based hospital and they said there was no way we're doing this. So what did they do. The expropriated some land from that hospital and built a building to do just that perform Maid's procedures there. So that's how they did that. And then in Quebec, this is very scary. Quebec is now moving it into healthcare. So why doing that. That's going to be a requirement for hospitals to go ahead and offer this procedure because it will be considered healthcare. And when Quebec does stuff like that, Canada soon follows. Got to pay attention. So right now, it's just an exception to the criminal Code in all of Canada, but they're heading towards making it healthcare, which will make it a mandatory procedure for all hospitals in Canada. And that's how they're rolling this out right now.
Speaker 5: And I can I mention one other thing as we're talking along this thread, because it is intertwined. Basically, what happened to the Germans and what I heard was the development or the starting of the development of the logic that people were just doing their job. And this is kind of the bureaucrats creed I'm just doing my job. I'm just a cog. I'm not responsible. So I just wanted to put a pin in the work of Hanna Aren't and in particular Eikman in Jerusalem, where she makes the observation that this is the banality of evil, that this concept of evil that we have through Christian theology and other other religions, uh, you know, we equate it with the devil and things like this, but in fact it often manifests in this very trivial way of just saying, hey, I'm just doing my job and I can't be blamed I'm just a cog in the wheel. Uh and and uh it's necessary a course to continue doing my job because I have to pay my mortgage, feed my kids, blah blah blah, fill in the blank. And and this this is absolutely how they get you the I think this is what's behind a lot of the indebtedness too. I think that, and you know, aligned with you, And I'm glad to hear you quoting Murray Rothbart, one of my favorites. I'll be speaking at Mesus in a in about a month again. So so, uh, what's deployed is this form of indentured servitude through indebtedness that has and through the kind of industrialization process that has torn the families apart. If you think about it, the real rot starts with the dissolution of the family and the dissolution of community. And once they've got that broken, then they can manipulate the populations in a variety of different ways. And you don't become becoupled. You're unhinged from any other social structure that might say to you, it might give you a clue, no, this isn't right. And I think what's happened with Maid is just so overt I mean the rest of the world. You want to not to shame Canada, but certainly for much of the world that becomes aware of your made policies, it's shocking. It's shocking that a civilized nation in the British tradition steeped in Judeo Christian ethics, and this was alluded to a few minutes ago, just general niceness. I mean, that's what I've always thought about the Canadian people historically, is when I go up there to show horses or whatever, they're just really nice people. And that's all gone now in some strange way as if. But the same is also true with Australia and New Zealand. There's something going on with these former British nation states that is making them curiously vulnerable to this type of manipulation. And maybe maybe some of the things we've talked about here touch on that, but there's Canada does seem to be a particularly egregious example of you know, a nice, you know, Judeo Christian society that's been torn apart and is now endorsing policies that are just clearly obscene, are are horrific.
Speaker 1: Just to connect the back to the Rothbard for a second. He was talking about how the like the foundational destruction that brings a society down is the destruction of the family unit. I would argue that the initial starting point is actually the destruction of the dollar or the exchange of currency. This is also another Roth party and insight. But once you have an inflationary wave, yes, that inflation, that's when both parents have to start to work, That's when they can't take care of their kids. The family unit starts to evolve, crime starts to increase, then the state power starts to increase. Everything that we've dealt with over the past one hundred years is a consequence of nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 5: And Quinn, tell you're on a rip, inform us about what is inflation useful for for the nation state? What is the nation's state use inflation for? And that's covered in the monograph of What Happened to My Money? As I recall from Rothbart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean endless war is the primary outcome of the valuation of currency. Oh go, you give me the end I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it's so, it's two things. Inflation is used by the state to support two things, social programs and war. Yep, that's it.
Speaker 1: And then and then at that point, your your population is so reliant on the state that they will continue to vote for more and more state large ass in which case they will absorb more and more of your rights, more and more of your capital via taxation, and then ultimately your slave. And I think the reason I think that some of this is more organic than it is orchestrated, and excuse the blurring of my camera, is because the entire world is a wash in debt as a consequence of the era, the century of central banking after nineteen thirteen. I mean, we're talking about quad drillions of debt. So all of these nation states are essentially underwater if not for the printing press, if not for their capacity to borrow. So I think that what we're experiencing, and the reason that fifth generation warfare is being waged against the populations of the world. And I know this sounds totally lunatic, fringe to even talk like this, but I genuinely think I'm right, is that they have to transition to a new currency unit. This is the whole reason that the electronic Yeah, the electronic currency has been floated. In fact, Canada and Carney is almost certainly going to usher that in upon the Canadians.
Speaker 5: Bursul von d Leiden was just endorsing it at a year ago Union.
Speaker 1: Yep, the digital Euro exactly right.
Speaker 2: In fact, we just released a video from two thousand and nine when Mark Carney was asked by Maxine Bernier about the inflation rate at that time, because Carney was the Governor of the Bank of Canada at that time, and he just flat out said, look, there's a globalist target at two percent. In fact, Canada ended up doing two point five percent from that moment all the way to now, which totally devalued us. And the third thing that actually happens at least in Canada here, doctor Malone, is the wealth that has been accumulated, it gets deteriorated. Your wealth is worth a lot less, your generational wealth and what you're going to pass on is worth less and less as inflation kicks in. And you asked a great question. I'm not sure who it was, baby, it was doctor Malone. But how is this happening in the Commonwealth. Well, there's a trusted news news initiative which actually is controlling a lot of narratives around Canada. And when you control the media, you're going to control the population because they still trusted even at this stage. They put Boord Trusted News News Initiative in it. So Michael, actually, yeah, Michael, how big of an impact would something like that organization have on people? And then historically, let's use your six thousand dollars worth of books and you're reading to our advantage here historically, how do populations respond to this?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Interesting by the way, speaking of money and all these I got these these gold backed things I use in as bookmarks. I got that Adams, so I carry it. But whenever I buy new books, that'll be my new book mark.
Speaker 4: Uh, gold back currency.
Speaker 3: The well, I think some of you know to the point earlier about you know, this seems natural actually, you know, and I studied history voraciously. I spent all day yesterday actually in the library beside the canal, by the Panama Canal, and so I'm either going there in the wars.
Speaker 4: Or whatever, or or in the libraries.
Speaker 3: And and it does seem based on just seeing stuff around the world and reading a lot. And I do think genocide. I know this will sound controversial, but it is just a thing that humans do like monkeys gonna kill the other tribe, or one ant goes one ant nest goes and robs the other. I mean, people just do that, and I mean I see it everywhere. There are soft genocides I've seen, and then the more hard genocide heart is just like you know, you take the machetes and who who decent footsies go at it right, and hard genocides happen all the time. When I was in Tibet, of course, that was a sort of a mixture between hard and soft. Hard, you know, I killed a bunch of Tibetans, the Chinese did, and soft.
Speaker 4: You know, ran them out right. Now.
Speaker 3: When I was in Hong Kong, I got kicked out of Hong Kong in twenty twenty. Chinese don't like me, but the I was in Hong Kong a lot. I was in there, especially during twenty nineteen when they were having this final spasms there. But the Hong Kongers would tell me all the time. One of the main ways that they've you know, deluded our power, the Hong Konger's power is by migration. They would bring in like one hundred to one hundred and fifty Mainlanders per day, year after year, and they would take key positions like as teachers and as politicians, elected politicians, policemen of course, and all these different professors in the universities. There was a Confucians institute there in Hong Kong University.
Speaker 4: I mean I went into it.
Speaker 3: I went inside the there's a Confucius Institute right around the corner from me, like like five minutes walk away right now. I mean, they these Confucius institutes are another way that they infiltrate the schools. And I've gone into that in detail in the past. But but what they did was they did a soft dilusion dilution, not dilution, dilution of the of the of the Cantonese speaking Hong Kongers with Mandarin speaking Mainlanders. In school, they taught to children that you have to speak Mandarin, not Cantonese, because Cantonese is basically for Chinese rednecks, right, And so they take it linguistically, they take them over. And I see this all over the world. I saw it in Nepal. I was in Nepal during that war for about a year. I was out with the moust A lot and they were doing the same things. I see it everywhere. I see it in southern Thailand. You know, I spent two years in Iraq to in Afghanistan. I've seen the same. One thing about war, by the way, I think it's probably a little bit like veterinary science. If you know how a mouse works more or less, and how an elephant works more or less, and how a blue whale works more or less, you know basically.
Speaker 4: How all of them work more or less.
Speaker 3: Wars are all the same, and they're all very very different, right, and as long as you're talking about the same classes of war, whether it's kinetic or whatever. And one thing I will say about how close out is when wars always do three things predictably do three things?
Speaker 4: What is? Wars grow? They grow, and.
Speaker 3: They grow unpredictably because they're complex systems, and then they almost always last longer than most people expect.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I could go on for hours about this. But how does all these how do all these genocides?
Speaker 2: Well, let's come back to that part in a second. Is doctor Malone, I think I wants to mention something.
Speaker 5: So we're hearkening back to Murray Rothbard. And so this is causing me to think as we're talking about genocide. Roth part asserts there's only two ways to develop wealth, to gain well, one is through your labor and the others through theft. Is genocide a form of theft? I think it is. I think that what we're doing, what is being done through the vehicle of genocide, is stealing assets or a cast which is facilitating that. And if you want to see a graphic example of that, read the Kissinger Report, which is United States policy foreign policy right now.
Speaker 4: The Kissinger Report.
Speaker 5: Specifically talks about the need to depopulate or maintain low populations in regions of the world that have significant natural assets, particularly mineral assets, so that the United States and its corporations can expl light those resources. We don't want those nation states with those mineral resources to have large populations because that then becomes a barrier for exploitation, and that is theft. That's I mean, I just want to throw that out that what we're observing in these trends towards genocide is really a form of wealth accumulation through depopulation, which is virtually theft. They are stealing the wealth of nations through driving depopulation.
Speaker 1: I agree with that assessment. Well, what's so frustrating is that it's also the destruction of the productive capacity of the humanity that they're destroying, and therefore they are in fact destroying immense wealth. I mean the lockdowns are a great example of this. I mean, by shutting down the global economy, or at least a huge swaths of it, you evaporated trillions of dollars in actualductive wealth, not print wealth, which is what the nation states of the world responded to, was like, yeah, sure, we're wiping out trillions in productive wealth, but we're just going to print it, and so everything's going to be fine. It's like, oh, well, here comes the inflationary wave, of course inevitably, but I just it's so short sighted, and I think that's what frustrates me more than anything. It's like, I sometimes will try and put myself into the shoes of our overlords, of the central bankers of the world, and I'm like, you guys have it so good, you're profiting so much from the system as it stands today, and yet you're still taking the short sided approach that we are going to, you know, basically wipe these wipe out humanity. Therefore we can accumulate more of these natural resources, but simultaneously you're sacrificing trillions in wealth that would have been produced by those people, which only arrogant.
Speaker 5: Yes they are, they're just in there. They're arrogant and they're narcissistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a batter makes And I think you've nailed it, doctor Malone, because if you see with Ukraine, what is it that the US is gonna pull out of there?
Speaker 5: Rare earth?
Speaker 2: They're going to make a deal there. What are they looking at? Greenland for earth?
Speaker 5: You know what? That can? I can I So I'm not in with that rare earth argument. I think that what's really going on in Ukraine is it is literally the world spread basket. It is some of the most productive agricultural land in the world, and they have massive petroleum, particularly natural gas deposits. And in particular, what I've learned is all along the coast of the Black Sea, it's just full of natural gas. So the whole well, we're going to go there for rare earth so we can build batteries for our teslas or whatever the thing is. I think that's a little bit of a ruse. I think that the Ukraine situation has a lot to do with productive agricultural land and petroleum. You know. I since we're in this Austrian school frame of reference and keep coming back to it, energy is kind of the only form of capital these days. It is the ultimate form of capital.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And where I was going with that is that's a term I didn't hear until very recently. But it is definitely a resource issue. They're going after resources and the population is in the way. So this is not a I don't think it's to control the population. I think it is to control.
Speaker 5: Who has the contract. I don't know if Canadians are attuned to this. Who did the United States government grant the contract to to rebuild Ukraine Rimshot Rock?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and then that's where the Pamina Canal and the Northwest Passage comes in, because that'll be moving of resources. So I think it's definitely going to be a resource issue. I'm gonna come to Lisa, and then I'm gonna come to Michael quickly, and because we do have to start wrapping up and get everybody back to their evening now media, Lisa, one of the things that you know well is I'm sure doctor Malone knows as well. As media has been weaponar is to gainst people that speak up and make conversation. But another thing that's been weaponized here is our stability and our security in the country. When you're worried about where your food comes from, guess what you don't do. You don't go fight your government. And when you don't have, you know, money coming in and you're scared that you're going to lose everything, hold on about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guess what the best way to get a revolution is? Uh is a a food problem? You know, the hungry forties and the eighteen forties in Europe there was a lot of revolutions what three deaths and I think something like along those lines, and it was related to food.
Speaker 4: Food.
Speaker 2: Food.
Speaker 3: If you want to be a government destroyed cut off their food supplied, that government will be destroyed, right.
Speaker 2: And I think what we're seeing here in the modern times is they kind of find a line just enough to keep you hungry and distracted, but not enough to go ahead and stand up against it. And that's where I think we're headed in Canada. I think we might actually be getting to that point. And then, Michael, that's why I'm going to come back to you in a second, because I think you have you can warn us about what's about to happen if we don't smart enough before we get there. But Lisa, as somebody who's been targeted by the media, you know what it's like. There's attacking you now, they're attacking all of Canadians and Americans now as well. Do you think when you talk to your constituents, are they distracted or do they just not care about what's going on?
Speaker 6: Oh, they do care, but they are distracted, and they're very, very fearful. They're very very afraid because anybody here who does speak out, they start targeting them at their place of employment, trying to get them to lose their jobs. In fact, I just heard recently that a member in the government's family member decided to email another person's place of employment and try and get them fired for some statements that they made on social media. So that's the point that we're at right now. And you know, I have a lot of my supporters, a lot of people that are sticking up from you, even if they're not my supporter, but they still want to stick up for me because yes, I haven't been paid for nine months now as in elected official, for standing up. But they're afraid because they will lose their jobs they if they speak up, because the media will target them. People over social media will target them. And you know, the Canadians here aren't as nice as you think a lot of them, because they do actually phone up employers and try and get people fired so they can't provide for the family, so they can't put the food on the tables. It's really really crazy what's happening over here right now in Canada, and we need to put a stop to it very quickly because it is starting to trickle, like you know, all across to the other provinces right now. And we're at stayed over here right now in Ontario.
Speaker 5: This sounds like CCP struggle sessions.
Speaker 2: True, And Michael, what they say is it will take two weeks of empty shells and then that's it. It's over. The system's broken. Is that what you're heading to?
Speaker 4: Yah? Maybe more like three days of that a couple of days.
Speaker 6: I have to agree with you on that. I think it would be just a few days and yeah, chaos will be completely out there and it will destroy people. I mean, look what happened during the lockdowns right what happened with the toilet paper frenzy, or you know, the food the lack of the food on the shelves. People were starting fist fights in the aisles that grocery stores, grabbing like, you know, the last thing off of the shelf. I mean, it was completely insane. Imagine now if that comes and that happens with our food sources, it's very pretty.
Speaker 2: And one way to clear out the shelves is a trade war. That's exactly how you do some of that. You have a trade war. We won't we don't grow oranges in Canada. There's a lot of products that we need that we can't make here in Canada. So one way to go ahead and empty those shelves is to do a trade war. Yeah, Michael, do you want to kind of finish up that one thought about how people will respond?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, again, there's many weapons being brought to bear here, and doctor Malone's right, this is about routes and resources, is what's it about.
Speaker 4: That's what it's about.
Speaker 3: So I mean that's why I'm Panama Canal is out my window right because this is a one of the seven strategic naval routes. Right, I think eventually you're going to see us go for the Suez Canal too. I know that sounds kind of crazy, but I say a lot of crazy things, like nord Stream is going to get interrupted, and growning you get knocked out right and they turn out to be right. So I think we're gonna end up going for Suez and I eventually and bab ball Mandab, I don't know how we're going to do.
Speaker 4: It because we haven't beat back to the hooties yet.
Speaker 3: And then eventually straight up our moves. Of course, that would mean war with Iran, and I don't know how that would turn out either, But I think that's what we see accruing along the magnetic lines here. And one thing that I've warned about thousands of times in about the last five years is food. I think we're gonna end up with food problems, like serious problems.
Speaker 4: That's one of the reasons.
Speaker 3: That's one of the ways that I predicted that Nordstream and growning in would be cut was because I know that to make nitrogenous fertilizers you need natural gas so that you can take that hydrogen and you do the Hyberbosch process, you know, combine it with the nitrogen that we're breathing and make ammonia. Right, and so methodically our food supplies have been attacked. Food prices continue to go up. I mean, at some point, whether it be power outage or something along those lines, we could have severe food shortages.
Speaker 4: And then it's over.
Speaker 3: I mean, at that point, nobody's going to listen to any law enforcement. Law enforcement aren't gonna be doing their jobs anyway, and everybody's going it's gonna be planning of the apes. And that's what generally happened. We should come on one time and just talk for about an hour about famine. It's something I've studied quite a lot because remember pandemic, famine, war.
Speaker 4: It's like the triangle of debt.
Speaker 3: If you get a big war or a big pandemic or a big famine, you'll always get the other two.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: If you get a big one big pandemic, always you'll end up with famine war.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And likewise, I mean, this COVID thing is obviously bullshit, right, I mean, but it was very effective at pushing people into the real weapon, the jab.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: That was a forcing maneuver to force people into the ambush basically, right, and so anyway, long story short, we should talk about famine sometimes.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we'll have you back for that for sure. And Clint, one of my concerns here is things like fifteen minute cities, and people don't understand that what those are going to be are zones that you're locked down into. So Zone A may have something the Zone B doesn't. And even here in Canada to put it in around hospitals and you can't go from hospital hospital because it's not in your zone or your territory. So they're heading in that direction as well. How long do you think we would take in the US, because we're here in three days, it would be crazy in Canada. How long do you think we'd take in the US if the foods of shortage and famine was starting to kick in, Oh, it'd be very fast.
Speaker 1: I mean, particularly for Americans, we're just a wash in abundance and we have been for so long. Any sense of shortages, I mean you already saw a microcosm of that just with the toilet paper panic of twenty twenty. I mean, we lost our effing minds because we thought that we were going to be aut a toilet paper, which by the way, is something you can absolutely live without, but you definitely can't live without food. So yeah, if you don't have food, it would be rapid. I am actually more optimistic than the panel, which is rare. I don't think that our overlords want to starve us out, because I think that's the only way that they actually get attacked themselves. So I think that they will keep the food going as long as possible, but they're going to try and take as much in terms of you know, economic wealth in the meantime. I don't think that they're interested unless they, you know, have a loyal army that will wage war against the American people or the people of the world. I just I think that's I think that's unlikely. But here's the problem they are. They are philosophically so many of them are committed to a Marxist worldview, and they have really lost track of the value of a free market and what is necessary in terms of capital allotment in the production of food. That just because they're so detached from reality, they could unintentionally create pandemics. But I'll mistery on maybe right, they may starve us too.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, one of the terms that they have for us is useless eaters, So they definitely true as somebody that consumes to food. Now, doctor Man, I.
Speaker 1: Think they would rather kill us in a different way than starving us out because then we get violent.
Speaker 2: But sorry, go ahead, yeah, yeah, I don't I don't know. I don't know. I wish I had a better idea. But doctor Malone, Psychologically, how do we break out of this psychosis? Is there a way? Like these conversations help? But if if our government just put another gun band in place, there's another one hundred and seventy six guns or something like that that they just put on a do not own list and they're going after the guns. They they I think are worried that we're going to do exactly what we're talking about here. We're going to fight back.
Speaker 5: Well, and that was successful in Australia, right, So what is what is it that we can do to break out of it? What Mattias Desmond teaches is that the easiest way is to substitute something else, so another fear object, another authoritarian, so we can we can look for that that we would see the rise of some other entity that would distract everyone. And once people are in that kind of fear loop. They've become very susceptible to that type of suggestion and manipulation. But longer term, what I keep counseling is, in just to Clint's point about what it would take for the United States, I think that the United States is not monomorphic. We have a bicoastal United States, and then we have the pejority of the flyover states. Rural America is a different place. It's a different place in terms of food supply, it's a different place in terms of self reliance. It's a different place in terms of virtuals versus physicals. In rural America, we live a very different life. I say we because I live in rural Virginia, and I don't think that we would see in my community the same type of short term response that we would see, say up the road in Washington, d C. In terms of what do we do to free ourselves from this, it's fascinating to go back, and we've written multiple substacks about this, to go back and look at the Victory gardens. The victory garden movement during both World War One and World War Two got to the point where general populace was producing more agricultural goods, and we're coming out of the established farms and agribusiness structure. A decentralized production of food is how we free ourselves. That in freeing ourselves from the debt, is how we get out of this indentured servitude loop. So, for instance, one of the easiest things to do, and I suspect it's still not so hard in Canada chickens. Chickens are incredible in terms of their ability to feed you. I've got way more eggs than I can deal with here they go to the dogs, despite all of the fear around the chicken massacres that are going on because of H five and one. So I think that building community actively seeking out connections, physical connections, personal connections with the people around you, because that's one of the predicates is social isolation that enables this. And I, you know, I live. We used to call our sub stack who is Robert Malone? It was a reference to who is John Gould? In part because I kind of live on Gold's sculpture And if if I don't know if an rand is as popular in Canada as it is in the United States. But I think the pathway forward is to return to self reliance, and this was also a core part of Canadian culture historically, Canadians, you know the Monty Python joke, I am a lumberjack and I don't care, but there was a truth to that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Canadians are red green. Remember I could fix anything with duct tape. Canadians have a history of being rugged, individualists and self reliant. I think you need to reach back to that culture and to celebrate it and to try to rekindle it as much as possible. The idea of a decentralized world that Clinton Clint I think is probably strong advocate for it is the way we break the back of globalism is we return to self reliance and decentralization and this principle that decision should be made at the most local competent level. That was the core tenant behind the US Constitution. And I think there's still a lot of merit to that idea. So that I think how we free ourselves from this kind of globalist tyranny is reinvest or, recommit to community in too self reliance, and to productive labor, physical productive labor. The other day I heard a lecture from Mike Rowe at Seapack the dirty jobs.
Speaker 6: Guy.
Speaker 5: We have a deficit of millions and millions of jobs that are going unclaimed in the United States for people that actually work with their hands. And many of these jobs, like HVAC people are strong, six figure jobs. But we've celebrated the virtual life, we've celebrated the importance of the university education. We've demean people who actually work for a living and do things with their hands. But that is what made Canada strong, That's what made the United States strong. And if we want to free ourselves from the grip of these folks that you know, think of everything in terms of dollars and cents and economics and cash flow, et cetera. You want to free ourselves from their grip, you know, return to self reliance. That's my I'm countful love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And as a homestead of that homeschools off grid, I couldn't agree with you more. And what we're seeing around here, yeah right out, brother. And what we see around here is they're even cracking down on chickens. They won't let you have more than four. So they've absolutely targeted exactly what you're saying, doctor Malone, because they know how much food a chicken can provide, so they're not even making it legal anymore. You can't even have more than four chickens. And this is Oh. They're also doing this with water, Clint, They're putting in smart meters actually shut off your water. Not just me eater it, you can actually shut off your water. So they're targeting water, you know exactly. But they're going after wells anywhere. Good, you're right, but they're going after wells even in rural areas. You have to register it or you could be charged. Now, you mentioned doctor Malone a rise of something, So Michael, let me ask you. JD. Vance one of his first speeches after becoming the vice president, he went to the AI Security summit and said, look, we need to focus on opportunity and not so much safety. And then that puts chills on my spine, Like I'm really for you know, trying to develop and understand things, but to take the safety rails off for the opportunity gave me a bit of a chill. Could this be the rise that maybe doctor Malone's talking about the rise of AI?
Speaker 3: You know, I was just on a long call two and a half hours and they talked about with some AI experts actually, and that's not my field, so I'm going to be very careful. I was saying much about that other than it's clearly it's coming our way and that it's not my field, So I'm just cautious. I had a friend that just was up in Memphis, just spent a week up there. Actually we were down in Panama researching here, and he headed up to that data center to research that. You know, the things that are going on with this are just enormous, but I don't understand them well enough to say much.
Speaker 2: No problem, but that's something we definitely have to keep an eye on because it seems to be a global initiative now, and I understand a lot of countries that we're worried about it. But if they continue to put safety rails on while the US and other countries are not, they're just going to fall behind. So I see a whole bunch of.
Speaker 4: It's clearly weaponizable.
Speaker 3: I mean I was talking with one AI guy recently and he was talking about how his system could, you know, basically take every book in the world, like the Library of Congress. Speaking of which the Library of Congress, I love their website, but it doesn't work anymore worth of crap. I mean, I you know, I used Library. I'm probably like one of their big users, you know.
Speaker 4: But it does.
Speaker 3: It's so this guy that's in the AI world, I said, listen, so you got all these gazillions of books in your AI. Can you make me a map of the Dairying Gap, of all the historical paths down there, and just kind of overlay them on each other, you know, like make a heat map, you know, something useful that I can actually use.
Speaker 4: He's like, no, we can't do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know that day is coming, but it doesn't seem to be there on making me a map for the dairy and Gap yet.
Speaker 1: Though unfortunately, I know, I know we're running out of time. I just want to since I rarely get to talk to this many Canadians. As I told you Jason, I probably only have a thousand, you know, consistent Canadian listeners on Liberty Lockdown. But I just want to implore you guys to, I mean, sure, maintain your kind spirits and your gentle spirits.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm not hating on you at all, but I will say this, these people are trying to and buy These people I mean, your politicians are trying to make it so you can't defend yourself, so you can't speak your mind, so that you can't feed yourself, so that you can't store wealth. They are trying to destroy you. At some point you have to recognize these people are in fact your existential enemies. Now, that doesn't mean that you have to just, you know, curse at them, and that's going to change everything. I'm just saying, there is a point at which you must stand up for yourselves, and you must do away with the kindness veneer and speak plainly and just let them know that this will not stand, and let your friends, your family, your neighbors know the same. I think that that is the primary thing that disturbed me so much about the lockdown era is that so few people were willing to just speak their mind because of the show I had. I had so many people reaching out to me saying, you're keeping me sane. You're keeping me sane because nobody in my life is talking like you are about how insane everything is right now, and how un American everything is, and how dangerous everything is. And I don't want these mandates and I don't want to take this job, and I don't want to do this and I don't want to do that, but they're not saying it in their day to day life. If you just speak your mind, you will find kindred spirits in this fight. And the more of us do that, the more our numbers seem real, and the more the people in power will have to relent. And I just I just cannot implore Canadians, particularly in this lane more because the Americans we still have a bit of a fuck you don't tell me what to do type of spirit. But I have not seen that so.
Speaker 4: Much Canadians of that real big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you meet both, brother. I think that's why my podcast does well. But I just that is like the whole world needs it. I'm not just lecturing Canadians here. Everybody needs to start speaking their mind and just being honest with their loved ones. I think if we do that will be about halfway done with this fight.
Speaker 2: I think you're right about that. And courage is catagious. And as you saw in Canada, very Canadian of us to go ahead and protest right in the middle of winter in late January early February, the coldest time in Canada, and we went out there and did that. We still have Canadians in jail for that one. They were beaten. We had vets who were injured that were beaten. But Canadians are very resilient and I hope that they're hearing this message. But again, courage is courageous. Can you all please hold on. We're going to say goodbye to the public and go answer a couple of questions with our members. Wow, thank you all very much. That was an excellent episode and we've got a ton of questions, but we don't have a ton of time. So what we're gonna do is just try and get a couple of them to you, if you don't mind. So I don't know if my there we go? How many? How are they planning to use immigration? So there you go, Michael. Already people are wondering how is immigration mass immigration going to be used against US?
Speaker 4: Genocide? Straight up? I mean, use the right word.
Speaker 3: I saw a podcast today and they were talking about that quite a lot. I mean, words are atomic structures of truth and lies.
Speaker 4: Right. You have to.
Speaker 3: Start with accurate words or correct words, right, otherwise everything else you say will be false. You cannot make water out of like sulfur. And carbon you can maybe make I don't know something else you need hydrogen and oxtion, right. And uh, so you know when people call this migration or uh you know, unsponsored migration or something, it's an actual lie.
Speaker 4: It's a it's straight up. All else that follows is false.
Speaker 3: And it's very clear that these are being brought in to do genocide. Now, genocide has different faces. I was mentioning before, but I didn't finish the thought process.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know there's soft genocides where it's just to kind of push you out and they replace you. Right, So it's basically like one hermit shell taking another hermit shell's hermit crab shell. Right and uh and then there's you know, more firm This is what happened in Tibet. Those you know a lot of people were killed and so it was very kinetic. But they also let a lot of people just go because they really just wanted to bet.
Speaker 4: They didn't want to kill Tibetans. They wanted to bet.
Speaker 3: And and you're like doctor Malone was saying earlier, you know, they want to or I think it was doctor Malone that was saying it. They want you know, if you want the minerals, like you want to have a lower population density, right to take those minerals, and Tibet's got a lot of minerals also, the origin of the seven major rivers and that sort of thing, Right, I went up to Tibet to actually look many years ago. I don't think they'd let me in now. But in any case, that was kind of a firm genocide. And then there's the hard genocides where it's like who these versus tutsis?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: It was straight up trying to kill them all right, hunt them down to the edge of the of the land if they go away. But they weren't allowing any surrender or any any escape. If they could get you, they were just going to kill you, right, And I think that you're gonna get some combination of that, for instance, in Ireland and across Europe. Clearly this is I mean, you know, I saw President's speech the other day and he was talking about Lake and Riley. Right, Lake and Riley was murdered by a guy named jose Et Bar. You know, for those who followed my work in this migration, you know these invasion issues. You know that I've spent a great deal of time in the jungles of the Darien Gap. And I've seen an absolute huge amount of people come in. We know at least over a million people came in because I have records of those. My mastmate is that maybe one point four million I think is pretty probably pretty accurate between Biden's time and Biden's time, about one point four million. Uh and and and and I can support more than one million of those. UH support that the numbers accurate. But I Barra, the guy that murdered uh Lake and Riley, he came through. I found him in the records as soon as I saw Trump speaking, I found him immediately. And his two brothers, who were also criminals, they also came through the Darien Gap. They came through later, and they came on the same bus. I know which bus they left on, right. So Jose came in with no his Jose Abara, he came in with no no documents. He didn't he didn't show any documents. And then his brothers came in later months later and they uh and they they did show their documents, and then they got on a bus, the same bus together, and then they all ended up being arrested in the United States. One of them for a capital crime for which he's now spending life in prison. This is happening every day now, every single day, people are being raped and murdered for people that came through the dairy and gap. I mean, these are you know, this is going to be a pretty serious We're going to go into a war and it's going to be very intense. You know, I've spent years and wars. I've studied wars quite a lot, and I can see. That's why I returned to the United States in twenty twenty from Asia. I just spent about nineteen years in Asia, all the wars and all that stuff. But I realized that the conditions were accruing for civil war in the United States. So I returned at the end of twenty twenty and immediately went to Portland and watched the Antifa clowns doing their stuff. And I was there at January sixth and the whole works right, seen all these things in Atlanta and all over the place, and it's very clear that we're a war is being brought to us and its sponsored.
Speaker 2: Now, Lisa. I know in Alberta, the immigration problem here has caused the job market issue, and as Ontario is one of the capitals for automotive manufacturing. But this trade war, there's going to be a lot of issues around that. So what is it going to look like for you and your constituents when those kind of jobs deteriorate and they're gone. The job market's already saturated, and the subsidy of immigrants versus Canadians when it comes to salary is going to be very difficult for Canadians to find any work. Are you concerned about that in Ontario?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're concerned about it huge here. I mean, we're having a hard time right now. A lot of people are having a hard time finding jobs as it is right now because they there's no they're giving the incentives and bringing in the immigrants, the illegal immigrants to take these jobs, and they're giving the businesses incentives to hire immigrants over born and raised Canadians here right now. So we're there's a big problem right now. I'm getting tons and tons of messages from people saying, hey, counsel, They're like, you know, can you help me find a job? And I mean, my hands are tied at that point. There's nothing that I can do to help them get a job. So it's getting very difficult over here right now.
Speaker 2: Now, Clint, you're going to find this mind blowing and doctor Malone as well. So one of the responses that's already been talked about in January with the opposition leader jug Meet saying and Mark Karney when he was just becoming the candidate for leadership and now he was selected just a couple of days ago, they were talking about a nine hundred billion dollar plan and they're calling it a relief package for workers for this the response to the trade war. Now we're already one point three to one point four or something in trillion in debt. It's small numbers compared to what you guys got, But what will that do to inflation? If we pump another nine hundred billion of printed money from Carney into our economy.
Speaker 1: It'll be extraordinary. I mean the just for perspective on this, the two thousand and eight real estate collapse in America, the full bailout, which saved not just American banks but many foreign banks as well, was eight hundred billion. So you guys are talking about for the Canadian economy, which is a fraction of the size of the American economy, taking nine hundred billion dollar bailout package that is going to destroy you guys.
Speaker 2: In all fairness, it's nine hundred Canadian billion, so not as bad, but in case, it's definitely.
Speaker 1: Still a hell of a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, right now, seventy cents if we're lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. Now, doctor Malone, what is that going to do with families and the psychology of people if they're unemployed and they're having to fight with immigrants and that are illegal taking the job like you, a young person in Canada has no chance of finding a job right now.
Speaker 5: I'm so I think the answer is self evident, but I'm struck by the parallels between what you're describing and what I've seen, you know, with my own eyes happening in Ireland. Once a nation state accepts this level of indebtedness and it becomes totally dependent on whomever is able to manage that debt, control that debt, and in the case of of Ireland, you ended up with the Irish being completely beholdened to the European Union and the big financial powers but behind the EU that are then able to dictate Irish policy and among other things, for instance, dictator the acceptance of Ukrainians, this great wave of Ukrainian influx that's come into Ireland and really swamp the native population. So what you're doing by accepting you collectively, by accepting this capital, is your mortgaging your future. And you're mortgaging the future of those children and those families, And you're putting yourself in a position where you functionally will be an indentured servant and you really won't have any choice about it. And there's a lot of as probably many of you are aware, there's a lot of movement of foot to try to commoditize a variety of natural resources all the way through to things like air and water. And unfortunately, mister Trump seems to be playing into this when he talks about the American balance sheet. What he's doing is he's basically building the justification that federal lands have X value and so that can be leveraged to UH sustain additional debt UH and UH and to justify the debt that we have right now. So what what you're doing is creating a situation in which eventually, UH, the legacy of the Canadian people in terms of particular public lands are going to be mortgaged off to those entities that are holding the notes that your government is going to be offering in order to support this debt. So that's what what you're doing is is in you know, in in order to avoid the hard times or in order to enable these social policies. Getting back to a Austrians goal frame of reference, you're mortgaging your future. And it's it's really quite explicit, and it will come in the form of political control and social control as well as financial controls that you'll be then subjected to. And you're gonna it's a noose around your neck. Uh and and it's going to be very hard to get that new saws.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and it goes back to resources. Second, and it goes back to resources like we saw in Greece when they you're using international monetary funds, they got behind, they had the default and guess what happened. The international monitory funds start to dictate their resources, their future labor and even the taxation. And I believe Mark Karney is part of that group. He's part of that that and that's exactly what we're looking at here, globalist chains through debt to our future development. And that's what they're locking us into. So it comes right back to resources again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: All I have, IMF World Bank h confessions of an economic hitman. This is exactly what's happening. But I just wanted to piggyback off of doctor Malone's point and say that what we've witnessed in Europe broadly is this great replacement theory writ large via the United Nations and you know, in GEO framework and also through the US's military industrial complex and the complete demolition of the Middle East, and then all of these refugees that need somewhere to go, and then they all flooded into Europe. Well as a consequence, like they are much more, much further down the destructive path than the United States in terms of those immigrants already having been there, already having taken some of the menial jobs and leaving the domestic population kind of rudderless and you know, discontented, rightfully. So, so my vantage point on this is that this is why Europe in particular has been pushing so hard to turn the proxy war against Russia and Ukraine into a hot war between NATO and the US, because NATO and Russia, even though Trump has signaled that he wants the fuck out of there, and God blas and for it, and I hope we get out of there, But it does seem as if like they're now proposing an eight hundred billion dollar package of their own to try and continue this war and potentially putting European troops inside of Ukraine. I really do think that the powers that be recognized. I mean, these people are they're evil, but they're not idiots, right like they understand that once you have a huge swath of your population that has no capacity to get on the economic ladder, it's either civil war or you send them to war. And I think that's the decision or the inflection point that we're at. Will we be propagandized into having a conventional war against the largest nuclear power on Earth and Russian which case all of humanity is that is jeopardized? Or can we avoid that? And I don't know what the answer is. There's potential peace negotiations and a ceasefire that's all proposed today and God willing that happens. But if it doesn't, we're in a lot of trouble. And I don't think it's an accident. I think that these people are making this calculation.
Speaker 2: And Michael, final question and I think will be to you is Christia Freeland and Mark Karney were the two front runners for the Liberal Party leadership. But what a lot of people doesn't don't know is Christia Freeland's child, one of them godfather is Mark Varney. So they have a long relationship. They were not really running against each other, and they're both definitelyf aligned. And what Christipher Freeland was saying during her leadership race is Canada needs to cooperate and work with our nuclear enabled partners in order to protect ourselves as part of this, what would happen to Canada if we start nuking up our border as a response to the US.
Speaker 4: Canada getting nuclear weapons?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying, Yeah, that's one of our Christia Freeland is talking about working with our nuclear partners in order to have more protection that way.
Speaker 3: I think what you're talking about is actually China getting nuclear weapons in Canada. I mean, I'm being realistic about this about who is really running that show.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: China is clearly taking over and they're fighting between India to take Canada.
Speaker 4: That's clear.
Speaker 3: And then the United States is in this three way fight as well. I mean, you you're a Canadian, I'm sure you've been across Canada and you see the demographic shifts that are coming there. You know, China is something I studied every day. I've been to China, spent a lot of time in China and around China, and I'm quite familiar with what's going on here. I've written three books on Chinese information war. Unfortunately they're only in Japanese language or not in English.
Speaker 4: But the point is is.
Speaker 3: They're taking over Canada and we just found I just had about one hundred Chinese passports checked of people that came through the Dairying Gap, and not a single one of them as in the Chinese system right where these passports coming from there.
Speaker 4: I mean, who are these people?
Speaker 3: We've met people coming into the dairying Gap that almost certainly are MSS Ministry of State Security, which is Chinese CIA, right, almost certainly, and one.
Speaker 4: Of them we were able to actually track back.
Speaker 3: So I mean, and these guys are coming hard all over the place, whether it's Netherlands, whether it's Japan.
Speaker 4: Japan too.
Speaker 3: People keep saying that Japan would never do it, and I'm like, obviously, you don't.
Speaker 4: Know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I spend a lot of time in Japan, right, and I'll be there again soon, and it is being invaded by the same characters. And China is clearly like before the COVID thing, Chinese investors bought a bunch of Chinese bought a bunch of Japanese crematoria, right, coincidentally, right on time, you know, probably a coincidence. But I mean, so there's more going on here than meets the eye. There's a lot more. And as you can see, these puppeteers who are nominally the heads of state or the let's say, the puppets who are nominally the heads of state, you know, like Trudeau and these others, they're just condoms. They're there to be replaced and they are they are as soon as they're used up, they're going to be thrown out, and uh and and and and then the next one will come because you know, they they they you know, at some point they become useless and then they'll be replaced.
Speaker 1: And Michael is there is the reason Trump has been increasingly antagonistic with Canada because of what you're describing, that he recognizes that so much of their political establishment is basically being puppeted by the Chinese. Is that is that play into this at all?
Speaker 3: I think now this despite that I communicate constantly with Trump people very close to Trump, UH, and I've attacked Trump consistently from the beginning. Newt Gingridge called me up before the first election when it was Trump versus I mean, yeah, Trump versus Clinton. I was like, well, thank you for calling me up, sir. How'd you get my number?
Speaker 4: I was at my office in Thailand at the time.
Speaker 3: He was trying to rummage up support for UH, for Trump, and I'm like, I don't trust Trump.
Speaker 4: This So this is back before the first election. I'm not going to vote for a Clinton.
Speaker 3: There's no chance of that. But again, don't you have somebody else? Now, keep in mind, I've been watching our state department around the world destroy our relations with other countries. In Thailand, if you look up my name and ambassador to Thailand, her name was Christy Kenny, you'll see the epic fights we were having in Thailand in twenty fourteen. She was clearly trying to sabotage or vital relations with Thailand. Right and then likewise similar happened over in Japan. I see this all over the world. It's happened here in Panama as well. The ambassador of pumpthing, I see our State Department all, I mean, just everywhere, just throwing acid on very long lasting relates. We've had great up I'll let you go, but we've had great relations with I see Trump destroying our relations. He's a continuation of that. I see, you know, I see I see him doing that. That's what he's doing.
Speaker 4: In my view, that's what he's doing. I don't know what he's thinking.