Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. What an amazing time to be alive. Think about it and everything you've been through, everything the country's been through, everything we've seen in this race, which Trump has already won once, right, he's on the verge of winning to the second time, but he already beat Biden, and then the creup in the middle of the night. It is just such a moment. My guess is that your life's probably pretty busy and it's hard to ever really slow down and savor these things. But I hope you get that opportunity here because it's just one of those moments. And obviously nothing's done till it's done, but every indication now that Trump is moving toward victory, but then with real hope that it's going to be a victory that's large enough and wide enough, meaning diverse enough, that diverse city of support that it will actually be that first critical step on the way to unifying this country again. And so there's just so much to be excited about, and you know, just watching, watching what's going to happen with the left over the next few weeks, because, yeah, you want to win this race, right, it's critical for all the reasons you already know. But beyond that, it's so important that the left be exposed. And this isn't so much a Democrat Republican thing, because so many Democrats don't even realize right now that that party is long gone and it's this hardcore secular left, kind of a European socialist style left that that is, is determined to take over this nation and to make it something that was never intended to be and no right thinking person would want it to be. So it's so important I think that in addition to Trump winning, which is job a yeah, but that the margin of victory be large enough to accomplish that unity purpose, but that the left be exposed. And we've got a better chance of accomplishing that because of who their candidate is. Obviously, this particular candidate, Kamala Harris, just doesn't have the tools. She doesn't have the intellectual tools, she doesn't have the poise, she just doesn't have the skills that many other Democrat candidates would have, and so there's a much better chance, I think, to expose that down the stretch. And so we'll be talking about that obviously today in the context of the El Smith dinner last night, which ties into yesterday's main topic, which is, yeah, I happen to be Catholic, but that's not why we're talking about the Catholic vote. We're talking about the Catholic vote because we're talking about winning this election, and whoever wins the Catholic vote usually wins the election. And in part that's because of how the Catholic vote is prominent and distributed in these blue Wall states and elsewhere, you know, including for example, Arizona. But you look at all the reasons we've already talked about, I won't relitigate here why Harris is losing the Catholic vote. But then, and this will lead us into some of the most fun I think you would have had all week, which is the sound we have from the L. Smith dinner. Then you have this L Smith dinner, which is I'm sure as you already know, is this ginormous fundraiser for Catholic causes in New York and the Cardinal. The Cardinal hosted its tradition in America political tradition that in the presidential election year, both major party candidates come and they tell some jokes and raise a lot of money. It's a big deal. And for Kamala Harris to decide that she was going to skip it, you know, that was an obvious middle finger to Catholics. And then on top of that, to do what she did, to have professionally produced this video that is openly mocking and dissing Catholics and having that played at the dinner, I mean, then you go way beyond a double middle finger. I guess that's like middle finger and sticking your tongue out. I mean, and it leads to this interesting question. I'd love to get your take on it, which is why, I mean, she knows it's kind of electoral suicide. But my theory, as you know, is that she's known for a while that she's going to lose this race, and that what she's doing now has much more to do with positioning herself for her next life, which is not going to be running for elective office. You know it's going to be I'm sure she probably wants to do a talk show books, think tanks, you know, things like that that are more kind of party entertainment oriented and make a bunch of money in the process. And so it's more her positioning herself. And I believe that in that world that she wants to be prominent in and paid a lot of money in and have a lot of fun in, it is a real positive for her to be blatantly anti Catholic. So I think she's actively fostering that right now, and we certainly saw that with what happened last night. So with that said, you know that there's not much I could say today that would add more value to your life than just playing the sound from last night. Now, I just want to give you a quick overview. What you're going to hear is a lot of trump, right, and I would I would encourage you sometime over the weekend when you get a chance watch the whole twenty eight minutes it's posted at dan Kaplis on Twitter, because the whole is even greater in the sum of the parts, and the some of the parts are really good, but when you watch the whole thing and you see it and flow, there's a lot of good stuff that didn't even make it into these highlight reels. But then you watch him weave right. He loves to weave, weave it all together. It's just classic. And I made the mistake of watching it last night just before I went to bed, and I woke up laughing. Have you ever woken up laughing in the middle of the night. The thing was so funny. I couldn't get it out of my head. The other thing you're going to hear, and I want to start with this kind of take you chronologically, is you're going to hear the MC. This guy off sn L, Jim Gaffigan, he plays Walltz on SNL, but a lot of other stuff. He's a lefty, he's not a Trump guy. But you could tell he was ticked. And almost everybody was ticked that Kamala Harris had double middle fingered the event that way, because there are a ton of non Catholics at this event. You know, there are probably as many great Jewish people at the event as Catholic people. Event. It's kind of a come together as a community because everybody knows Catholic charities and the Catholic Church and the Catholic community. Without it, New York City just falls apart, similar to Denver. And so the whole community comes together and just helps out these causes on this night. And so for her to stiff it that way, he was ticked. So here's how a lefty starts the thing out, and then we'll get to the Trump stuff, which is so unbelievably good dude.
Speaker 2: This event has been referred to as the Catholic met Gallop of Americans identify as Catholic. Catholics will be a key demographic in every battle ground state. I'm sorry, why is Vice President Harris not here?
Speaker 1: And he's a lefty? The crowd did not see that coming, but he was just warming up. Fortunately.
Speaker 3: I mean, consider this, This is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a layup for the Democratic nominee.
Speaker 2: I mean in her defense, I mean, she did find time to appear on the View Howard Stern, Colbert and the longtime staple of campaigning, the Call Her Daddy podcast. You know what I think it is? I think she'd doesn't like me.
Speaker 1: And again coming from a lefty, Yeah.
Speaker 2: This has been an interesting presidential campaign. The Democrats have been telling us Trump Trump's re election is a threat to democracy. In fact, they were so concerned of this threat they staged a coup, ousted they're democratically elected incumbent, and installed Kamala Harris. In other words, all her dreams have come true. It really makes you consider the power of prayer, right, Cardinal, Sometimes prayers take three and a half years and a George colonialp ed I don't know who's angry, but I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, and so telling right that this is coming from the left. Fortunately he's not done.
Speaker 2: The media has begun discussing the phenomena of secret Trump voters. I don't know if you've heard about this, people who publicly say they would never vote for Trump, but then when they go in the voting booth they do. It's a small group. They're called the Biden family.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Nobody can doubt that. Does anybody think any Biden wants her to win? Eight five five four zero five A two five five. Normally that'd be the main event.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get much better than that unless it's Donald Trump last night in rare form. So when we come back, dive right into that, I'll weave in just some tremendous poll results. You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 6: The show has almost disappeared from view.
Speaker 7: The only way he could be seen lessons if he had a show on CNN. They nothing, They've got nothing, fake news, right fake.
Speaker 1: You know, as you listen to a lot of this sound from the l Smith dinner last night, if you didn't see the video, just picture Chuck Schumer sitting up there, you know, right next to the podium, so you would have been to Trump's immediate left. Trump could reach out and touch him, which he did on more than one occasion. And what was fascinating you may pick up on it in some of this sound is the real warmth. There a real warmth between Trump and Schumer, and Schumer was not trying to hide that. He was not trying to hide his comfort with Donald Trump, which I think tells you more than any poll about effect Democrats now expect Trump to win.
Speaker 6: Chuck Schumer is here looking very lumb.
Speaker 8: It looks love.
Speaker 7: But look on the bright side, Chuck, considering how woke your party has become. If Kamala loses, you used to have a chance to become the first woman president.
Speaker 1: Just the look on Schumer's face, But you know how it is. And it's the same way for voters too. It's how you live your life. I mean a big part of it is is just what you sense and feel. And a lot of people make the mistake of writing that off as oh, that's just superficial emotion and people aren't using their head. No, the way God made us is that part of our intelligence comes through our emotional intuition, and so you rely on that. You rely on that everything you know, flight or fight or stay alive, but you rely on it for key decision making for darn good reason. If you're just processing like a computer, you can miss what matters most. And so that warmth between Trump and Schumer, anybody who's sitting there really wondering, hey, is Trump a threat to democracy, etc. You wouldn't have had that kind of interaction.
Speaker 9: And put that in contact when you just said, Dan, everything that Donald Trump has been through, with the two assassination attempts, with the weaponized DOJ and the persecution prosecutions, for him to emerge from all of that with this cheerfulness as the happy warrior, how many people could do what he's done.
Speaker 1: No, that's right, but he clearly hasn't lost his edge because you'll hear in some of the sound later. At one point he went hard after after a couple of people, but most of it was was very light and light with a bite. Right, let's trademark that light with a bike like that? What would we use that for? Yeah, a kind of restaurant. Yeah, that's a good one too. Here may be some people think this is best of the night. It's hard to do better than this, but I think there were a couple at least tied with him.
Speaker 7: There's a group called white Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this White dude for Harris? Anybody know some of you hear white dudes? It doesn't sound like it. But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers.
Speaker 8: Are all voting for me, every one of those people.
Speaker 1: That was so good. And one of the reasons, right, it's so good? Is it? It just fits common sense and what people are seeing, which which was a perfect lead into this one.
Speaker 7: The major issue of this racist childcare and Kamala has put forward a concept.
Speaker 6: Of a plan.
Speaker 8: A lot of people don't like it. The only piece of advice I.
Speaker 7: Would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the natties.
Speaker 6: Just keep them a while.
Speaker 2: That's a nasty one.
Speaker 1: That's nest oh man. And I don't want to get serious by going to like why isn't that a front page story everywhere, you know, impregnating the nanny and allegedly facilitating an abortion. But anyway, Trump keeping it light last night, so and I do want to get and I won't miss segment because you got to enjoy the rest of this Trump stuff, But I do want to get to to that video hers had made for last night, which was so patently offensive to Catholics. It was mocking of Catholics in multiple ways and arguably sacrilegious about the Last Supper. But here is my personal favorite from last night. And maybe because if you go to at Dan Kapitlis at Twitter, you see it posted when it came out. You know, this bizarre scene of Gretchen Whitmer with this lefty blogger mocking the Holy Eucharist.
Speaker 6: All Paul's are indicating I'm leaving big with.
Speaker 7: A Catholic vote, as I should be, as I should be. But I don't think Kamala has given up yet.
Speaker 6: She hasn't.
Speaker 7: Instead of attending tonight, she's in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's not a pretty sight.
Speaker 1: Like the line of the night You're mister, miss you and Bill McCartney. How many humans would you, Ryan Schuling guests have already voted in the great State of Michigan.
Speaker 9: If it's following patterns that we're seeing across the country, I believe that there is going to be tremendous turnout Dan, from every nook and cranny of the rural counties of Michigan.
Speaker 5: I don't know a number front I'm going to tell you this an.
Speaker 9: Announcement that was made to day Dan. This is very good news for Donald Trump. Two not one, Two Arab American groups in Michigan refused to endorse a presidential candidate today.
Speaker 1: Now that obviously that should read in the bag for common positive And that's why if you go to my Twitter at Dan cap, let's just see this video I posted that's so heartwarming of a very diverse group of folks in a barber shop enthusiastically welcoming Trump. And this just goes to this great opportunity for a diverse and big victory, which which triggers this move back towards unity. Some more Trump from last night.
Speaker 7: It's been a long tradition for both Democrat and Republican candidates for President of the United States to attend this dinner.
Speaker 8: Always, it's a rule.
Speaker 7: You got to go to the dinner. You got to do it, otherwise bad things are going to happen to you.
Speaker 8: From up there. You can't do what I just saw on that screen.
Speaker 7: But my opponent feels like she does not have to be here, which is deeply disrespectful to the event and in particular to our great Catholic community. Very disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not his funniest line, but I'm glad he did it.
Speaker 7: I understand the real reason that she's not here. She's hunting with her running mate.
Speaker 8: Spending a lot of time haunting.
Speaker 6: In any event, it's a weird.
Speaker 2: Weird, weird, weird, you know the word weird.
Speaker 6: They called me weird, they called JD weird.
Speaker 7: We're very solid people. This guy is calling us weird. But this was weird that the Democrat candidate is not here tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair point. Fair point, and then when we come back, we'll get to one of his best lines of the night, which had to do with Tim Walls. The other thing I want to do when we get back is I do want to play this Kamala Harris video that she recorded for the event and gets your take and text us d an five seven seven three nine or call eight five five for zero five A two five five, But get your take on why did she intentionally make a video that mocked Catholics to be played at a Catholic dinner that she was skipping out on? Why why did she do that? Eight five five for zero five A two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine. So the other thing I want to squeeze in here real quick because most of the day I just want to spend on this sound because it is so funny. Is so great to see this from Nate Silver, who you know it just he obviously does all the polling analysis type stuff and he comes from left of center and he could not have enjoyed writing this. Today's update, Harris's lead in the national polls is down to two point three points from a peak of three point five on ten to two. The race remains a toss up, but we're at a point now where we can be pretty confident this is real movement and not statistical noise. None of us have to be political scientists to know real obvious movement in Trump's direction. This late in the race, the dam is about to break in his favor. That's going to be fun to watch. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast, So fun night last night.
Speaker 7: I used to think the Democrats were crazy for saying that men have periods, but then I met Tim Walls. Well, I'd better wrap up because Mayor Adams told me earlier that I needed to make this one very quick, especially the city has reserved this room for a large group of illegal aliens coming in from Texas. There's a group called white Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this white dude for Harris? Anybody know by some of you hear white dudes? Doesn't sound like it. But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers.
Speaker 8: Are all voting for me.
Speaker 7: The major issue in this racest childcare. And Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan a lot of people don't like it.
Speaker 6: The only piece of advice.
Speaker 7: I would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies.
Speaker 6: Just keep them away. That's a nasty one. Chuck Schumer is here looking very glum.
Speaker 10: He looks loved.
Speaker 7: But look on the bright side, Shuck, considering how woke your party has become. If Kamala loses, used to have a chance to become I'm the first woman president.
Speaker 1: Please do if you get a chance. At Dan Caplis on Twitter, the whole twenty eight minutes is up there, and the whole flow of it, and there's so much good stuff that didn't make the highlight reel, and including a couple of times when when he said nice things about Schumer. Oh he's a good man, good man, this good man that, and there was just such a nice five there. Now he got tough, he got tough on Dablasio and that kind of stuff. But yeah, I think you'd really enjoy just that full twenty eight minutes. And the parts were great, but Hull was greater than the sum of the parts. Eight five five four zero five A two five five The number TEXTDA N five, seven, seven through nine for our Colorado audience. Uh wow, all of a sudden, it feels like fall, right, So it's the last a little bit through tomorrow and then sun will be back out on Sunday and Sun'll I think about tomorrow afternoon and big snow event in certain parts of the mountains but not down in the front range. And then Sunday again sunny and warm. Some of our texters before I play that bizarre anti well, let me be more precise. This bizarre video clearly calculated to offend Catholics that Kamala Harrist decided to play instead of appearing at the dinner last night. A couple of tecks. Dan Whitmer is the very definition of weird. My seria I hope I'm wrong, is that the left knows that without cheating, Trump would win handily, so they're in the zone of mocking and ridiculing everyone respectfully disagree. I think that the left knows she's going to lose, and a lot of people, including Whitmer, want her to lose. Get her out of the way. So Whitmer Shapiro knew some all those people can compete, and a lot of people on the left. Understand, it'll be a disaster for the Democratic Party if she wins, because she's probably not going to get a Supreme Court pick in those four years Dems. She's going to be so awful at the job. Dems are going to get wiped out in twenty six and twenty eight. So I think you got Whitmer and a bunch of people who want her to lose. Which would explain Whitmer while wearing a Harris hat pretending to administer Holy communion to a blogger on her knees while using a door retle, because very few other things could explain something that sacrilegious and deliberately calculated to offend. Let's get to that, and I'll get to all of these other great text as well, including one I disagree with there. But I do want to get to this video that she played. But I understand you're in the car, and if you haven't seen the video, just picture it's obviously a Hollywood style production. Kamala Harris and then they choose you'll hear this, this actress pretending to be a Catholic schoolgirl, and it's the most insulting, mocking depiction of a Catholic school student. You could imagine she's this geek. She's running around saying and doing these stupid things. She puts her hands under her armpits and then smells her fingers. I mean, it's an been mocking of Catholic school students, and I'll tell you this.
Speaker 5: Is a guy.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons I had the best parents in the world and I was the luckiest kid in the world, is they sacrifice so much to send me to a Catholic school. So much. We had one car and it was not a fancy car, and they gave up all sorts of other stuff so we could go to Catholic schools. And I was thinking about this after I saw that skit last night. I can't think of one person who I met while in Catholic school, including a guy who lost his mind and unfortunately ended up being a mass killer later. I can't think of one person I ever met in Catholic school who was not intellectually superior to Kamala Harris. And so for her to be openly mocking these Catholic school students when literally all those years of Catholic school, twelve years of Catholic school didn't meet one person who was not intellectually superior to Kamala Harris. But maybe that's why she mocks the way she does. Anyway, here's the video.
Speaker 11: Cool.
Speaker 10: Sorry, sorry, what's going on? Who was that?
Speaker 11: Very nice to meet you, Mary Catherine. Right now, I'm trying to record my speech for tonight's dinner.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 12: I just want to say that I'm Catholic and tonight is one of the biggest intersex.
Speaker 11: Of the Last Supper. It is a very important dinner and it's an.
Speaker 1: Important No Catholic would say that. By the way, the Last Supper happened just before the torture of Christ began. Yeah, no, no Catholic would say that.
Speaker 11: Orton tradition. Then, I'm so proud to be a part.
Speaker 12: Of Sometimes when I get nervous, I stick my fingers under my arms and I send all my gout.
Speaker 1: Would she do that to any other group, any other group on the face of the earth. And this is something she wanted played at the Catholic dinner.
Speaker 10: That's cross. So tell me something. I'm giving a speech. You have some thoughts about what I might say tonight.
Speaker 12: My feelings about what you say tonight would be best express in a monologue from one of my favorite made for TV series.
Speaker 10: Okay, let's hear it, don't you see? Man, we need a woman to represent us.
Speaker 12: A woman brings more heart, more compassion.
Speaker 10: I can think how.
Speaker 12: Smart she must be to become a top contender in a field dominated by men.
Speaker 10: It's time for a woman, bro, and with this woman we can fly.
Speaker 1: Wait a second top contender in a field dominated by men. She didn't get a single vote in twenty she got wiped out, didn't even make it to Iowa. They had to install her in the dead of night.
Speaker 10: What series was that from?
Speaker 12: Oh, that's from House of Dragons, down streaming on HBO Max.
Speaker 11: Is there anything that you think that maybe I shouldn't.
Speaker 12: Bring it tonight, Well, don't lie. Thou shalt not bear false witness to thy neighbor.
Speaker 11: Indeed, especially thy neighbor's election results.
Speaker 10: Just you know there will be a fact checker there tonight. Oh that's great, Who Jesus?
Speaker 12: And maybe built same thing negative about Catholics.
Speaker 11: I would never do that, no matter where I was. That would be like criticizing Detroit.
Speaker 10: In Detroit.
Speaker 12: Does it bother you that that Trump guy insults you all the time? Because it really bothers my friends and me.
Speaker 11: Oh, Mary Catherine, it's very important to always remember you should never let anyone tell you who you are.
Speaker 10: You tell them who you are. Hater's gonna hate hate hate.
Speaker 12: Shake it off, Shake it off, shake it off.
Speaker 10: Shake it off. Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 12: And also remember one more thing, don't worry if you make a mistakes.
Speaker 10: Catholic people are very forgiving. Yeah.
Speaker 12: And also one last thing I want to tell you, don't forget to say thank.
Speaker 11: You, Mary Catherine, thank you, Mama, La, thank you, Mama, Goodness, You're eminence and distinguished guests. The Al Smith Dinner provides a rare opportunity to set aside partisanship and come together to do some good.
Speaker 1: Wow. So she plays that and says that at a dinner that she's stiffing when the last candidate to do that was Mondale, who won one state. I mean, you really you wonder about a lot of things at that point, but one thing you really I don't think can be wondering about is just the open, unadulterated, unfuld display disdained for Catholics. So that just goes to my theory that she knows she has lost this race, and what she's doing right now is just positioning herself for her next life, you know, talk show, book, think tank, all of that, because the secular left that controls a bunch of that stuff very very anti Christian, very very anti Catholic. And I think she's just she's keeping her street cred with this crazy anti Christian, anti Catholic secular left. I think that's what's going on here. Or maybe it's just a personal just in her bones disdained for Catholics, but she cannot possibly believe that's going to help her win. You're on the Dan Kapla Show, and.
Speaker 5: Now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: There's a group.
Speaker 7: Called white Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this White dude for Harris? Anybody know some of you here?
Speaker 2: White dudes?
Speaker 7: It doesn't sound like it, but I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers.
Speaker 8: Are all voting for me, every one of those people.
Speaker 1: That It was one of those moments for us last night because Amy and I were sitting there in bed, We've been watching the Broncos and I was flipping around or something, and then came upon the dinner and Deaddiel Smith dinner, and we caught about the second half of it live. I mean, I'm laughing so hard, I'm almost thrown up. I'm not saying she appreciated it as much as I did, but uh oh, but I watched it two or three more times before I went to bed. She was pretty funny though, Yeah, but she laughing on the inside. I think, yeah, you know how that goes? Yeah, yeah, And there were some serious moments.
Speaker 7: This is a very religious evening to me, it really is. It represents so much. My sister was somebody that loved the church and gave to the church. The cardinal knew that I had a certain priest that she thought was incredible, right.
Speaker 6: For a certain very very fine.
Speaker 7: Man that she thought was incredible. Having recently myself survived two assassination attempts. I have a chart that went down to the right. Fortunely, I looked at my old time favorite piece of paper, but it went down and I looked to the right, and I said.
Speaker 6: You know, was that luck?
Speaker 2: What was that luck?
Speaker 6: Or was that God that did that?
Speaker 2: And I think it was God that did that.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 7: This is a very religious evening to me.
Speaker 1: It really is. Yeah, that sounds familiar. He expanded on that. I'll get to that in a second. I thought it was a very powerful moment. Let's go to Florida talk to Sharon. You're on the Dane Kaplas. You'll welcome.
Speaker 13: Hey, Dan, it's been a long time since we talked that. I like you grew up in a family of a large Catholic family and went to Catholic school from first grade through college.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 13: That Yeah, my dad was a police officer. My mom was a stay at home mom, just like yours. That I beat you by kids because we had eleven year olds.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, Oh my lord, that is phenomenal. Well what's the age.
Speaker 2: Twelve?
Speaker 13: No, thirteen years?
Speaker 1: Wow, I've got to tell you that is one of the most impressive things I've ever heard. And now, I mean, yeah, I don't mean to diminish the accomplishment, but down the street was the Gable family. They had eighteen so you've still got time.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, but eleven.
Speaker 13: Dad, my dad passed away and my mom is now eighty nine. Wow, things coming back.
Speaker 1: But imagine sitting there at eighty nine. What a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment to have had eleven kids.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, wow, And.
Speaker 1: So what do you make of all this?
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 13: Watching the show live last night, and by the way, I listened to you all the time. I just recently moved down here to Florida, like three years ago in Denver, thank you. And I was watching it and I'm just tracking it, and I couldn't stop looking at such Schumer's face.
Speaker 1: I know, it was great. It was like Grandpa Munster right, just sitting there, just to the left. But there was a warmth, don't you think between Schumer and Trump?
Speaker 13: There was? There was because because Trump right off the deat said, you know, hey, before I got into politics, you know, I backed him, and you know, and I was there for for whatever he needed. And so he really Trump really presented warmth. And and he you know, he ribbed everybody, and everybody ribbed him, and he sat there and he took it and he smiled all through it. And I thought that the phone in appearance by Kamala was just disgraceful. I mean, it's really that's the best you can do, bringing out Molly Shannon recreating her character from SML from years ago that most of the younger population doesn't even know now well, and.
Speaker 1: It's mocking Catholic school kids.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I mean, but that was Molly Shannon's character on FML at that time, and at the time they thought it was funny, but now it's not so funny.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 13: Just shows you how much time has changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and well I only wish that you had moved to a swing state like that. You were in Georgia, North Carolina, Arizona. But Sharon, what a great call, and please do call often.
Speaker 2: Oh I will.
Speaker 13: And we survived both hurricanes and we're making making it all good down here. And it's neighbor helping neighbors.
Speaker 1: Am endo that what part of the stater are in.
Speaker 13: I'm just north of Clearwater Beach, so I'm on the Gulf side of Florida. Well we missed, we missed the bullet twice.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so happy for you, and and do call off and Sharon, thank you for that. Hey, Cindy Romero is coming up at five o six. She's a woman who escaped from that apartment in Aurora apartment complex run by Trendy Arragua and got that great videotape. She'll be with us at five o six and of course much more of this great sound from last night, instant classic.
Speaker 6: Chuck Schumer is here looking very Loveday looks for love me.
Speaker 8: It looks to love.
Speaker 7: But look on the bright side, Chuck, considering how woke your party has become. If Kamala loses, you still have a chance to become the first woman president.
Speaker 1: And again there was that warmth between the two last night. That's why if you watch the whole twenty eight minutes and it's up on my Twitter at Dan Caplis, it'll be maybe the best twenty eight minutes you have tonight or the second best twenty eight minutes you have tonight. And this personally top I think the top of the evening.
Speaker 7: All poles are indicating I'm leading big with the Catholic vote, as I should be, as I should be. But I don't think Kamala has given up yet.
Speaker 8: She hasn't.
Speaker 7: Instead of attending tonight, she's in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitmer.
Speaker 1: That was so dynamite And if you're not familiar with the reference, go to Anten Capitalists Twitter. You can see Whitmer mocking holy communion in this bizarre scene. So much more of that ahead on the dan Kapla ship,