Speaker 1: Who in their own mind the saad go into a museum was a fun tripe idea. I don't think I've ever been so bored walking around somewhere in my life. I'll look over there, these are the acient bones of the hoo. Gives a a sour as a rare find. I mean, sure, if we were all a bunch of easy roads, this might be slightly interesting. But come on, who actually enjoyed themselves to day?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Did I think of it? I think I saw them going round with the little mule book and a smile that seems very feeling for them. They probably have facts about all the fossils in that book. As much of a nerd as they are, it is quite amusing to see them going around with that little nut book everywhere. It's like they're fascinated by everything. Man, I'm exhausted, being hilarious and just generally amazing to sit out of me sometimes. Of course I never admit it. I'm very humble. It is just a plain fact though I just could have put my back down. And when it was there on the desk, Oh my god, it's a person. Am I feeling to they? You someone? We're a second it's not just any person. That's my favorite nerd.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: They're alive, right, not saying oh they're breathing sleep at a desk. Can't say I'm surprised with all those studying you too. Jeez, they must have been really tired. I don't think I've ever seen some one sleep in such an uncomfortable position. Their neck is really gonna hit them to morrow. Oh well, it's not like it's my neck. Plus, if they're asleep there, it means I get a bed all to myself. Ah Ah, yep, this is alive, massive bed all to myself. Better next time, lusair. Not that you can hear me anyway, You do look particularly uncomfortable over there, I Minham. I don't care how comfortable you are here. Oka. Okay, if I i'll do the good person thing, I should probably save your work first, So I'm just gonna lift your head a little bit. Okay. Wait, oh my god, you've fallen asleep on your keyboard. This is twelve pages of just random letters. I'll just leave that for tomorrow. So I just need to figure out how to transport you from the desk to the bed. Dad. I don't particularly want to drop you if I was to carry you. But it's either that or I drag you across the floor carrying it is I guess? Okay, this is not so bad. Who would have thought I'd a better one carrying you to bed? Hey, I don't even know why I'm doing it. You must be really tired to stay asleep through all of this. Why what's got you so exhausted? I'm not sure why I'm asking you If you're not gonna respond anyway, I should just go and clear up your desk. The the stuff looks complex like her word level. You really are something else? Huh okay, there should be everything in a reasonable state now, ah, yes, I got the floor again. Oh well, I yes, it's better than disturbing your very much needed sleep. Wow the yes, yes, coffee. I'm so gonna wake up with a sore everything tomorrow. Oh well, as long as they are confee noways I think of it. The petty is pretty big, be enough for two people. I'm not sure if I could manage to stick in there, though I've already pushed my leg by carrying them. I don't know if I want to tape the fit again. No, well, I'm too tired of the irrationally anyway. Now, as long as they stay there and I stay here, we should be fine.
Speaker 2: Dad.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm asleep, definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh oh what.
Speaker 1: You you've been awaken this whole time? Should so lovely sling in there in it? Wait, if you were asleep, why didn't you say so? I carried you because I told you were asleep. You wanted to see what I do? And what am I some kind of silence experiment to you? Oh yeah, and what suspicion has been confirmed for you? Huh? I care about you and what gave you that idea? I do not loser? Yeah, okay, okay, I get it. You don't need to with all of that. Maybe I care like a little bit.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: I don't have a crush on you when you actually drive me insane. I'm not admitting anything because I do not have a crush on you. My cheeks are getting red. Sure up there? Not loser? Okay, okay, maybe just maybe I like you a little bit? Okay? Happy? Now, Well your a little sleeping plan worked? What now, I well that was certainly unexpected. Well no, I never said it, and unlike it did I? Kah, shut up? You really do get in your own head.
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: So does this mean I can stay in the big bed? Well, I mean if you insist, you can lay on me if you want to, just if you want to do Oh, shut up, I'm not flustered. Can you just close your eyes and sleep already? A good night, loser? Huh? And what's that babe? Okay? Do you want me to go with you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: If you need anything, just text me. I'll be here. They've been gone for a while. I'm gonna go find them. Yeah, I'll be right back. Hey, LoVa, are you in there?
Speaker 3: Babe?
Speaker 1: Are you crying in there? Please send me? And I want to make sure you're okay. Hey, it's okay, it's okay. I'm here, honey, I'm here. What happened?
Speaker 2: Kah?
Speaker 1: No, you don't need to talk about it right now. If you don't want to, I will just sit here and hold you for as long as you need. I've got you, honey. Yeah, of course we could go outside. We didn't bring your noise canceling headphones today, but I have your earplugs. Do you want them? They might not do much, but then at least block out some of the noise. Do they help at all. I'm glad that he'll be, even if it's just a little bit. Come on, let's get you somewhere quiet. It's sucky, baby, I've got you. Is this a barah? Honey, I'm glad. Come sit with me and let's just enjoy the quiet. Are you ready to talk about what's send you into the shutdown?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You don't have to if you don't want to. I'll never force you to talk about anything you're either not ready to talk about or that you just don't want to talk about. You can just sit out here until you're ready to talk. You can see a lot of stars tonight. There are also a couple of constellations. Yeah, look, little dipperries right there, and Theirs Saurians built Leary is right there, which means Sickness and Quillia are right there. They are amazing, just like you. Of course, I mean it a love every started mix up. These constellations are unique and beautiful, just like every part of you is unique and beautiful. The way your eyes lit up when I come home from work, or when your conrans about your special interests, the way you get all flustered when I compliment you. Of course, if you're ready to talk or listen. I get that it was crowded and music was really loud. You were almost talking at the same time, and you knew Tube maybe three people there. From everything you just told me, I can understand why you got overwhelmed overstimulated, right, I can understand why you got over stimulated. Baby. Don't you dare say that. Do you really think I'm only with you here because I feel bad for you? Now, Sweetheart, I don't have to love you. I get to love you every day. I wake up and get to love you. Every night. I go to bed knowing I'm sleeping next to the person I get to love. I love you because I want to love you, not because I feel bad for you. Yes, even with your autism, and even if you didn't have autism. I want to love you need less or more because I don't think I could love you more than I do right now. Now. You're not gonna call a nuber to take you home, babe. If you want to go home, I'll take you. If you're gonna go home, I don't want to be here, so stay out here. I'm gonna get our jackets until Chase. We're going to head out okay, okay, I love you. I'll be right back. Hey, Chace, Yeah, I've got to get up early in the morning for work, so we're gonna head out. Yeah, see you later, Chase.
Speaker 2: H m hmmm.
Speaker 1: And here's your check, sweet Art, Are you ready to go now? Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: M h m hm.
Speaker 1: You will change into something more comfortable and I'll go grab a few things for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, h.
Speaker 1: H you're comfortable in those speedis. Come sit down. I've got a couple of safe foods for you. Alf you you're feted, always sign your book of course, I'll say it's a sweetheart. We can just sit here as long as you like. Can I ask you something? Do you ever feel the need to mask around me? Can I ask why bebe? You don't ever need to mask around me. I'm not like the people you grew up with. You don't ever have to hide who you are around me. Yes, baby, I love the real version of you, not a version you think you have to be. I promise baby, if you ever feel like you have to mask a romy, that just means I did something wrong and there's something I need to work on. I love you, two, baby, I love every part of you. Maybe where are you, baby? I'm back. Are you helps me? Have I lost something again? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Not in the bedroom either, probably using the bathroom. Then all right, what's going on? What are they doing in there for so long? Baby? Are you in there? Please answer me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You're not answering that either means you're not in there or something's gone wrong. I'm going to try and open the door. All right, locked, so you are in sight. But Bobby, why aren't you saying anything? I'm worring myself sick here? Maybe please open the door. I'm going to come to ten. If you don't open it, I will break it down. I need to know you're all right. One, two, three, four, five, six, I mean it byby seven eight? Baby, Oh my god. All right, all right, let me just grab the first sake it. It's all right, baby, it's alright. I'm here now, I've got you. I'm here. You're not alone. Let's just get this cleaned up first. Yeah, since I get infected, all right, aloft, this might sing a little. I'm sorry, it's all right. I know it hurts, but it'll be over soon. You're doing so well, baby. Okay, here we go let's wrap this up. Done, the bulieding stopped. Maybe how long have you been in here like this? There's blood everywhere? A while? All right? Do you want to get out of here? Maybe go lay down in our room? Come on, I'll help you up. No, no, don't worry about the mess. I'll sort that out later. Right now, I just want you safe. That's all that matters to me. Hey, what are you a polarizing for?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Don't, please don't. None of this is your fault, never a poised to be for sot like this. Baby, Look at me. You're not a failure. You're not brooking beyond repair. You're hurting, and it's heart I know it is. And I'm so bloody sorry. I wish I could do more. I I take every else of your pain if I could. It shouldn't be like this. You shouldn't have to go to this salone. I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner, but I'm here now, all right, I'm here, Come here. It's all right, baby, you're safe. I know you're on the pink. Stop and it will laugh. I don't know exactly when, and I don't know how, but he promised you part this will come they will. You don't deserve this. You are the kindest sy soul. I know you deserve all the good is wor I can offer, not this. Sorry, you've had to carry so much. Hey, can I ask you something? Next time you feel like this? Will you call me? I'm not going to make you promise not to hurt yourself. That's not fair. But I just want you to call me. I just want you to call me. Yeah, No matter where I am, no matter what time it is, I'll come running Today. I head overtime at work, but you're a thousand times more important than any job. I'm sorry it wasn't home sooner.
Speaker 3: I am so.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Baby. I'd rather plame me than yourself. I can take it, I promise you, so. Will you promise to call me next time? Yeah? Think you of It is my job, you know, to care for you, to comfort you, to be here when you need me. That's not some grandchester. It's the pare minimum you deserve. No, it doesn't have to apply the other way because I'm not going through what you are. You are not a pardon. You could never be a pardon to me, meaning you you being in my life is the best thing has ever happened to me. I'm the luckiest man alive to have someone as brilliant as you. Two love me. I mean everyy word. I love you. I love you so much. No, don't say that. Please, don't ever see the world will be better off without you. It wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't know how to live if no, I would not find some one better because there is an anyone better than you. There is only you. You wouldn't do that, would you? You will leave it behind like that? Promise me, baby, Promise me half Thank you?
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: I know it's aught to ask, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Hell of you.
Speaker 1: Would you like to call for a bit? Yeah, come on, then ask your coffee. I missed this. It's been a while, hasn't it. I'm usually up late working. I'm sorry about that too. I'll make more time for you. I promise.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Know it hurts realizing it didn't not sooner. I was too busy to distract it to blind. Maybe you are good hiding it, yep, but still I should have seen it. Can I ask you for one more?
Speaker 3: Promise?
Speaker 1: Promise me you'll talk to me about the good stuff and the bad, even if it's just something small. Tell me please, I wanted to get this better again. I know he's starting talking about his things, but boiling it up it only makes it worse. I told you already you will never be a person to me, I promise. Well now it's your turn. Thanks love, m you're tired, Yeah, of course you can sleep? Will pull sleep like this septight, my love? You mean the absolute world to me. Hey, we need to talk about this. You're hiding away in this dark little cave. You're gonna end up with a vitamin D deficiency this rate, yeah, I get it. Your bet is confie. But how long do you plan on staying here? As long as you can?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Not exactly the picture of good health, is it? Have you even had breakfast?
Speaker 3: You have?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Well? I suppose I made your favorite for no reason?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Ah, that got your attention. And if I come in here, you go all right? Maybe eating in your pet is an ideal, but it's better than not eating at all in it. So you're gonna tell me what's going on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Because if you actually tell me, I might be able to help or just be here for you. Nothing I can do. Come on, try me, I swear You're not a bother. You couldn't be, even that time you didn'tnder the dishes. Oh there is a reason for that as well. Okay, now I'm genuinely confused. Can you tell me properly what's going on? You think I won't understand why? Hugh? Maybe I won't get it exactly not the way you do. I'm not leaving it, but that doesn't mean I won't try. Yeah, and I won't judge, promise.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Look at this room. It's a complete tip and you know how much that normally winds me up. But I'm not judging you for it. I swear I only brought it up as an example, not a heavy go really depression. Shit, I am sorry. I had no idea. How long has this been going on? Bloody? Held that long? Is there anything I can do? Anything at all? Well for a starter, s don't mind turning up in here unless you've got something dodgy hire under the bed I should know about. No, Seriously, it's not a word than I like cleaning. It helps me clear my head. You know I did clean my room like three times a month. Be obsessive, I know, And yeah, I get it. You don't have the energy for that, and that's all right. I can go for you too. Do the dishes. No, I don't mind. Well, maybe know the dishes so much, but it's not like you ever leave a massive pile anyway. I just wash yours with mine. Simple Why am I doing this because I care about you? Why? Because you're my mate, or at least I think of you as of one. I kind of hope you feel the same. You do good. Honestly, I was getting a bit nervous there, thought maybe I'd made it weird waste. What do you mean that you don't think you deserve to be cared about? Why would you think that? No one does I do. I'll care about you no matter what, because you deserve it. You deserve all of any kindness and all that sort of stuff, even if it doesn't feel like it. Every one deserves that. It's basic human stuff. Yeah, even if you were a terrible person, which you are not, I would still care about you. Yeah, you are stuck with me, mate, Nothing you can do about it. How's the food? By the way, I tried my best swear down. Really you're not just saying that to be polite? All right? Fair enough? Sorry, I've got a few trust issues. Alummit, Trusting people is in my strong suit, even you. Maybe I'll make an exception. I don't think you were a reason to lie to me, nor about this, so I'll trust you.
Speaker 3: Deal.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm no expert on depression, but I've heard that staying in a dark room all day just makes it worse. I know you don't want to get out of bed. It's safe, it's warm, it feels like the only place you can breeze. But hear me out, how about we go for a walk, just once a day for a week. I know sounds like a lot, but the weather is meant to be nice, not too hot nor the cold, just right. And if it doesn't help even a little bit, we'll stop. Promise I won't drug you around for miles. Just a little straw for me. Yeah, if you say yes, I'll shut up. Promise brilliant?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I see you have finished your foot Do you want me to leave your room?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I know you're probably n ackerd No, you want me to stay? All right? I can do that, not talking. Just sit here we see while you drift off. Bloody hell has sounded creepy as anything. Caudo, Yeah, why not. M h.
Speaker 2: M hm m.
Speaker 1: School over. I'll be a big spoon. Yeah, this is nice. Go ahead, you can fall asleep like this. I promise I'll go anywhere, I'll stay. We can up together. Nope, I don't have any work today. I'm all yours. Even if I enough. Steve is aboard after I won't care. This is horses sleep tight roomy hmm. And where did they go? Must be in a bathroom? Oh thank god, that's won't you am?
Speaker 2: I to sleep?
Speaker 1: Wait? What are they doing in there? But it sounds like crying. Maybe they're sick. I I should check on them. Shit definitely is like they're crying. Babe. Maybe are you all right? Maybe you know some fine? Something happened? Are you sick?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Please answer me? I know you're not okay, it sounds like you're crying. Can I can I come in?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I'm sorry. I they read do something wrong that I up said you somehow? I'm sorry? Can we talk about it? Work things out?
Speaker 2: What did I do? Oh?
Speaker 1: It's on me then what I said? Why not show me to commun there with you? Why I don't understand you don't want me to find out? How to find out. What are you hurt or sick? What's wrong? Why? I don't Jesus people, you're shaking and smiling. Oh god, do you have a fever? Here, let me feel your forehead. No, you're so cold and climby. They you just threw up. Well, if you're not sicken, nor whats the matter?
Speaker 3: How good?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 1: Breathe? Can you breathe? Do you need to call in ambulance?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: What what do you do?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, no amulance.
Speaker 2: He holds to the.
Speaker 1: Card and I'll hold you here. What do you mean you're ongoing?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 1: You can't breeze. You have to do the hospital. Now, what do you mean it's all in your head? I can clearly see that something is Oh Jesus, be very having a pack attack. No, no, no, no, no, baby, it's gonna be okay, fuck, what do you do?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Okay, baby, I'm gonna sit down right here on the floor. Okay, Now see between my legs, your back against my dress. Okay, yeah, there you go, press up against me. Now just focus on my breathing and try to match my pace. Okay, depressed in and out? Wow, it's gonna be Okay, baby, I'm here. I'm right here with you. Just focus on my breethy, nothing else, nothing else, mothers exp me and you trust me a new baby? Can you can? I feel your heart beat? Your heart is piling so hard, and try to relax. Baby, keep breathing. I promise you're safe right now. You're always safe and miss me hard. I love you, I love you so much. You're safe if it's gonna be okay. You're doing so well baby, and I'll pass on.
Speaker 3: I promise.
Speaker 1: Then you can crawl up in my arms the bed and we can drift off back to sleep or don't know, something to watch or whatever you want, whatever makes you feel good. Okay, No, no, baby, don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for.
Speaker 3: You're perfect.
Speaker 1: It's okay. I have to talk about it right now. We can talk about it later and you're more relaxed and comfortable. Okay, you're breathing a lot better, are you're feeling a listen a little bit better now? You feel a bit more calm. Good?
Speaker 3: God, you scared me so bad. Sorry.
Speaker 1: I should not talk about this right now. I don't want to upset you anymore, but you're scaring me. I thought swels bring me wrong, and I like medically speaking, you couldn't breathe and I could see how you were strolling in to preason. I thought I thought you were gonna die. I thought I lose you. Sorry, Sorry, it's all right now that matters. Now you're okay, You're more calm and you can breathe now. Yeah, we can only lead back down in ped now here. We make it up and then I'll help you. Do you want me to spoon your.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Of course you can face me. Yeah, just girl up into me like that and I'll hold you tight. You sure your feel better?
Speaker 2: Beep?
Speaker 1: You don't just do me that? So I don't worry, right because I want you to be honest with me. I want you to open up to me more. I don't know exactly how you're feeling and what you're thinking, no matter how bad it is, not immediately or anything. You can wait, I can wait. I just need you to understand that I'm here for you and all of you. I don't know that you always hear from me. We're a team.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You're scared. Do you want to tell me? Why leave you? Why would I leave you?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I wish you think that.
Speaker 3: Big you're screwed up?
Speaker 1: Why you're talking about you're not screwed up? You said that in a pattern more earlier, and you don't want me to find out. Do you want to tell me about that?
Speaker 2: Something? Is? You mean?
Speaker 1: Recently? Your MENORALIALI has been bad basically your wife, so you never told me about I know this before. I don't want me to know that you have panic attacks.
Speaker 2: And depression.
Speaker 1: Maybe I had no idea. We've been together for a while and I never would have guessed. I I'm sorry that you feel like you couldn't tell me anything. Well, I feel like it's partially my fault, but if you insisted, isn't I get it. The depression makes you feel like a person, so you wanted to hide it. But it's sweet. You don't have to hide anything from me, nothing about you or anything. It would never make me feel like you're a burden. Nothing would ever stop me from loving you, and I want to be there for you. I want to help you when you're feel the press stored insis. I don't want you to suffer, especially not alone. Please believe me. Everything I'm saying is true, and it might be scariest for us to open up all but promise I'll catch you every time before I love you.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: You'll cry if you need to keep holding you and you can lead it all out on my trest.
Speaker 2: There you go and horror up your back.
Speaker 1: Of course, maybe you don't have to think me. I do all this for you anytime, and I know you do the same for me. Well, of course you don't mean too a sweetheart, I really want a panic attack. Don't worry. You're perfect. Okay, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, you do, okay. Maybe I'm wears And don't you dare say or think that it's stupid, because it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't remaining that triggered it. I happened sometimes so you couldn't fall asleep. But you didn't mean to wake me up. But then you started to word thinking and panicking. Why didn't you want to wake me up? You could have looked me up before the panica I really kicked in, he said, because you thought you'd be a baron. You didn't want to be knowing about the depression and anxiety because you want it to be the perfect point for me did you really think that just because you suffer from melent I help that I want to want you. You really think I'm that shallow? Sorry? Sorry, and not just your bringing in Russia. But maybe please believe me when I say that you're perfect just the way you are, even though you have to deal with depression and anxiety, it doesn't make you any less amazing. I you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much, of course, I mean it. I see that when you're look in your eyes you want to really kiss.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: You are feeling better.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: When you tell me more about everything when you're feeling better, I want to know it all, everything about you. Yeah, we can just keep calling for now until we fall back to sleep, but promise me you'll wake me after you can't sleep. I love you.
Speaker 3: You're perfect.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? You're still working again? Maybe this has been going on for quite a while. I know, I know it's your polls.
Speaker 2: This is that.
Speaker 1: Just finish that up right now. I'll go take a shower, and after that i'll come here, and whether you've finished or not, and whether you like it or not, we'll go sleep or right, I'll leave now, bear puck those things up. Hey, I finished showering, and it seems like you're too busy. Let's go to sleep now, No, let's go to sleep now. Your work and wait, there're still tomorrow. It's been three weeks since we have this argument. Can't you think? Can't you think of yourself first? You tire yourself out, sweetheart. I want to sleep with you in my arms and wake up again to see you there. I want it when I wake up and the first thing I hold is you. The first thing I feel is you. You don't have to apologize, baby, just leave with me this time, all right. You've overworked yourself again.
Speaker 2: Just not that.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you, all right, you don't have to worry about it. You spend so much time in your work that you don't even get to sleep or eat. I don't like it, baby, Please save yourself from that. Don't drawn yourself in all of that paperwork. Everything you did you did amazing. I'm sure that your work has been appreciated, and if not, then that's your sign that you should take things slow things And what's really noticing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You agree? Right now? Why don't we relax. Let's go to bed. This is relaxing, right, the best. Never been so comfortable and warm now that you're here, come here. I just miss you so much from the bed here, Come on on my chest. And it's been a while and you've missed it already. It feels comfortable, right. Hear those heartbits, they are all for you. You miss me in my arms. I miss you more having you in my arms, which is the same. Now, why don't you relax and just sleep for the night. Okay, I'll believe with your hair and ramble to you until you fall asleep. How's that sound? Your hair is really soft? Did you use conditioner? Baby? I am so proud of you, just so you know you can fall asleep knowing that you appreciate it and that your hard work and efforts are all seen. Nashush, let me continue. Everything about you is just amazing to me. The way you talk, especially the way you laugh, the way you light up the room whenever you enter it. Have you even seen my face light up when I see you after such a tiring day?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You do.
Speaker 1: That's how much happy you make me without actually seeing it. I love you, baby, You're the best to me. You're ready to fall asleep. Oh look, you already are gautious, so horrible. I hope you see well tonight, baby, sleep.
Speaker 4: Tight, fun, fun, fun.
Speaker 2: Fun suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus.
Speaker 5: Questions, question, future questions, question A question, question, questions, usu AT questions, must questions, questions FUT
Speaker 2: Question