Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Let's continue now, and once again the Democrats are at it. And a couple of days ago, there was a bill in the United States Senate which likely had little chance of advancing because the title the bill was the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act. And to get this bill passionate had sixty votes in the US Senate. That means there had to be at least seven Democrats go along to protect women and girls in sports, and you couldn't get one Democrat, not even John Fetterman of Pennsylvania, who's making more sense recently, which shows you how weird the Democratic Party is. Even he voted against it. And so I would have thought it would have been a simple thing. This happened on March third for the Democrats in the Senate to say, let's protect women and girls in sports. Because even Democrats, they have wives and girlfriends, many girlfriends, they have daughters, they have granddaughters, they have lots of women around them. You would think I want to protect in sports. And I find myself aligned with Martina Nevratalova, which is quite unusual. Joining you and I now is Julie Gunlock of the Independent Women's Forum and Julie Gunlock. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Julie, yeah, before we deal with the votes, what was the idea of protecting women and girls in sports and why was that needed?
Speaker 2: Well, it was passed many years ago. Title nine was a bill that was passed in order to ensure that women had similar opportunities and that they were protected and that their interests were protected when it came to sports in a school setting, and that has been chipped away by Democrats over the years, and then the Biden administration absolutely took a you know, just destroyed it in the sort of to sacrifice it at the altar of wokeism and the cult of transgenderism, which is we all know, allowing biological males into women's sports. So the Republicans have been working hard to restore Title line. Obviously President Trump issued in executive order. But the organization I'm with, the Independent Women's Forum, has been working for years now trying to get the actual definition of what a woman is codified into law so that the original intentions of bills, which nobody if you took, if you took a legislation, you're a legislator in you know, nineteen seventy, nineteen eighty, nineteen ninety, two thousand and said we're going to need you to define the word woman.
Speaker 3: They would have said, you're crazy. Nobody thought this.
Speaker 2: So you have the intentions of bills that were passed where it says, you know, women deserve these protections and which are needed. You know, this isn't some sort of carve out. Women are physically not as strong as men, and so they do need certain protections. For instance, we don't want men in our locker rooms, we don't want men in our bathrooms. We don't want men going to women's prisons, we don't want men going to women's shelters. But now, because the Democrats have insisted that sex distinctions be based on gender identity, not the actual biological sex, what you were determined to be at birth, it's become very cloudy. So now men who identify as a woman, which we know is it's insane. Is this is all insanity. So essentially they've been able to sort of game the system, if you will, because the word woman is not defined in law, and so IWF has been working at the state level to make sure that the word woman is codified in law and then applies sort of retroactively to all of these builds. Again, nobody thought that the world would go so insane that we need to do that, but we do need to do that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: The bill sought to amend Title nine, which was passed fifty three years ago, and it would prohibit schools from allowing boys and men to compete with girls and women and college because the idea was separate but equal. Sometimes make a lot of sense, separate but equal, And I'm watching these women's basketball tournaments are going crazy. It's a big deal right now. And so gender identity. Let's face it, when you and I were conceived, every human being at some point was conceived, and when you and I were conceived, we were conceived in such a way that gender was identified at that point either xx or x Y, that's it. And then it's revealed at birth. And so if you have a sonogram, you might see the little stem, in which case it might be revealed earlier, but at conception, your a gender gender slash sex is confirmed, and then it's revealed at birth. But that doesn't apply anymore. And in fact, one of these one of these very effect of Democratic legislators. His name is the King Jeffries. He's not some backbencher, He's the Democratic Majority Leader of the House of Representatives said, this is not the Women in Protection and Sports Act. This is quote the Republican Child Predator Protection Act. I'm saying, women, if people like you and I think women and girls should have separate, equal spaces compared to boys and men, that we you and I are empowering child sex offenders. And to explain that the bail risked unleashing child predators on the children of America in sports. What the hell is he talking about? What is that?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I mean they're suggesting because the schools and universities are going to have to confirm that this person is a biological male or female. They're claiming that we're you know that we're going to demand coaches look down people, you know, kids' parts to confirm what genitilia they have, which isn't say, look, I have three boys. I know you have a boatload of kids. And every year when my children start playing sports, they need to get a physical check up. I need to certify that they're healthy and safe and they can play this. I have to take them to the doctor, where the doctor then hits.
Speaker 3: You know, are they maile? Are they female?
Speaker 2: It's part of a regular physical What they're suggesting is they're going to allow coaches again to look down the pants of children. It's sick, but I'm telling you right now, the Democrats are the party obedient and pedophiles and sick individuals, total perverts, that is who they are defending. They don't care that many men who have decided I'm a woman have a sexual kink essentially and want to live out the sexual fantasy, and they want to go and they want to intimidate women's women. They want to undressed in front of women, and they don't care. They don't care that this happens. They don't think that women need these protections. It is absolutely sickning I'll tell you something else they are telling women who you know, we always hear about, like you know, if you walk into a place and you feel uncomfortable, it really goes back to sort of an animalistic instinct that we still have of being being preyed upon and need to listen to that inner voice, right you need to listen to it and walk away. This is very, very instinctual right, don't ignore those voices. And yet that's exactly what Democrats are telling women to do, to ignore the voices in your head that say, you know what, I don't really want to see an intact male undressing the woman's locker room. You know what, I feel kind of preyed upon. I feel like he's getting off on this. And no, we are told no, no, no, we have to endure that, and if we feel uncomfortable, we're the ones with the mental problems, with the mental health issues.
Speaker 3: That's what Riley.
Speaker 2: Gaines went through. That's what these girls on these swimming teams, what these sororities are having to do doing to these young girls, what the medical profession is doing to young girls. And of course the Democrat Party, which again is a party that stands for purpose and deeply disturbed, mentally unwell people who want to live out these sexual fantasies. You know, this is a serious problem in our country and we have a whole generation of kids that have been damaged because of this.
Speaker 1: Julie Gunlock, there's a study that indicates over one hundred thousand transgenders were checked out by the American Medical Association and they discovered much like Europe has discovered that when someone goes through transgender hormonal treatment and then surgery, it doesn't solve the emotional mental problems. In fact, afterwards there's more suicide, there's more alcoholism, there's more drug use. In other words, it exacerbates aggravating a problem. It doesn't solve it, It creates more problems. Why didn't that study get a lot more media play?
Speaker 2: Well, and look, you know, I actually just wrote an ape about this called make America Trust Again, sort of a plan words America, make America healthy again. And you know, we are going to make American healthy if we don't restore trust in our public health officials. And I go through a number of things where examples of why we have lost trust in the medical and psychological industries because for years they said, no, no, no, we should transition kids as young as ten years old. We should cut off their healthy flesh in the form of breast and genitalia. We should make them lifetime pharmaceutical customers by getting them hooked on these puberty blockers and these cross sex hormones, which will again damage them. They will make them anorgasmic, They will never feel sexual pleasure. They will mutilate their bodies and the lie that these kids will You have parents being told do you want a living child or a dead child? A living transition to child or a dead child. It is monstrous with the medical community has done and there isn't trust in public health. There isn't trust in the medical and psychological communities because we all know they did this. They have gotten behind this, They have gotten behind the Democrats, and they thought that they would get away with it. But we know now through the witness of people like Chloe Cole and others, these d transitioners who have come forward and said, my family was persuaded to do this, They didn't really want it. I was persuaded to do this when I was thirteen years old. We know what is really happening here. And thank God for those very brave detransitioners telling their stories well as parents saying, you know what, I was fooled into this. I feel terrible. It's so brave of them to come forward.
Speaker 3: But that is why we are in the situation that we are.
Speaker 2: In the medical community should be ashamed of themselves and along with COVID, along with some of the nutrition science, that they have gotten wrong. There's never an apology, Billy.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever says so, nobody ever says, you know what, I'm going to do better.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I ruined the life of thousands of children who've been gender transitioned when they shouldn't have been. No, never any look back, never any sort of contrition.
Speaker 3: It's really terrible.
Speaker 2: And again, this is why Americans don't trust the medical field, the pharmaceutical industry, and the nutrition science.
Speaker 3: They don't trust any of those books.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, Julie Gunlock IWF dot org. I watched the testimony of Chloe Cole, who was transitioned as a young child, and there's tens of thousands just like her. She found herself in a blue city, in a blue state. Her parents said let's do it. Their personal doctor said let's do it. They transitioned to a children's hospital, the hospital the expert said let's do it, and God help you if you disagree. In fact, in California, and I think the Trumpster at his joint session had a mother there whose daughter was transitioned at school without her permission, changed the name in school. In fact, California's got a law that says that if you as a parent, oppose the transitioning of your thirteen year old girl to a boy, that the state can take away the custody, you can't be a parent anymore. And I'm thinking this cannot be happening in America. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: And honestly, that is why I was physically ill watching Gavin Newsom act like he didn't support that. He won hundred percent supported the criminalization of parents who object to the transitioning of their children. And I will tell you here in Virginia. I live in Virginia. You know I live in Virginia. They're trying to do that here.
Speaker 3: They are trying to.
Speaker 2: Criminalize parents who object to this stuff. And yet it's not just parents.
Speaker 3: Think of what they did to Corey Haim.
Speaker 2: He's a medical he's a medical he's a doctor, and he objected to what he was seeing, the transitioning of kids in his hospital, and they tried to the DJ tried to prosecute him for coming forward and being a whistleblower. There is a true sickness out there. We're winning this fight, Billy, we really are. There's a lot of great witnesses out there, and we are winning this fight. And there is more and more understanding of just how damaging this is, but we got to stay on. Thank you, and I really do thank you for keeping this issue front and center. It's so important that frankly, I mean, I mean, you're a national figure and well love, but it is important that sort of alternative media really hammered this home because the corporate media is they're in on it.
Speaker 3: They want the children now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I have about two minutes remaining. I saw this video of a planned parent a planned parenthood convention, and which doctors a planned parenthood were talking about selling the remains of dead aborted babies that they aborted, and one was a conjoined twin that they aborted, and talking about the price of kidneys, the price of the skin. And this is never going to see the light of day because it is so gruesome, the planned parenthood traffics and dead body parts. You couldn't do it with a dog, but you can do it with babies.
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 1: I could send you the video I watched about a minute of I couldn't take it anymore. But states need laws that would stop the trafficking of dead baby body parts. Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: And that is what's so monstrous about this? Listen, they are going to say abortion, We need women have a right to abortion. We don't want to go to the handmaid's jail. We want so, we don't want to turn.
Speaker 3: Back to clocks back.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with women's they have to say, reproductive rights.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're right to kill their child. Has nothing to do with this. It has to do with the.
Speaker 2: Money that is made from these body parts, the planned parenthood. They are big business, yeah, and killing babies and selling their body parts. That's what it is. This is all about money, you know, these these these figures get up there and talk about women's rights and women's excess to reproduction rights all that stuff. Again, that is a lie.
Speaker 3: It is a lie. It is lucrative and it is and we're.
Speaker 2: Talking, we're talking Nazi kind of like experiments on human bodies on a boarded babies. It is so sick, It is so sick and so sad, Billy, And again I appreciate you bringing that up, keeping this on top of people's mind. They need to realize what these industries do.
Speaker 1: But Joli Gunlock, thanks for coming on again, and as IWF dot org so much great stuff is there, and hopefully the education, hopefully we turn around the idea that those who want to protect children like you and I are not called pedophiles because we want to check the genitalia of a seven year old boy. Not exactly. It's amazing they get away with it. But Jolie Gunlock, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Julie, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a pleasure.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue and let's put the light on these cockroaches and see what happens. The bugs run into the darkness when the lights shone on them. And the idea that you and I that think girls and boys should have separate sports and separate spaces, We're not the problem, it's the other side. Let's continue with more Bill cunning into the Great American Live at your Home of the Reds and I'll be off tomorrow because the Bearcats, but back at it hopefully on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on the schedule, all on News Radio seven hundred WLW. Many things to say and so little time. I'm with you today a Shiamino. The Bearcats play in the Big Twelve Tournament tomorrow. I will not be with you on Tuesday. They tip off about twelve thirty pregame starts about noon, and then if they win, if they beat Oklahoma State, the home of the Cowboys, they play Wednesday at tip off at twelve thirty five. Won't be with you on Wednesday. I don't wish them ill, but I love being with you. I love speaking. I have a voice, I have a vision, I have an outlet. I have you. But nonetheless, we have contractual duties, and we will honor our duties as God gives us us the light to see that duty. So little time, so much. The Democratic Party of Barack Hussein Obama doesn't exist anymore. You don't have to go back to the Party of Clinton, the Party of John F. Kennedy, the Party of Lyndon Baines Johnson, the Party Jimmy Carter, that party long ago doesn't exist. The president Democratic Party is going to spend seventy years in the wilderness unless they change their policy prescriptions for the ales that hurt America. When a Democrat cannot define what a woman is. In fact, you might recall that during the confirmation hearing of Justice Caintanji Jackson. She was asked a question what is a woman and she refused to say, it's a human being with double X chromosomes. You and I know that at conception, during those glorious moments of conception, a child's gender slash sex is determined at that point and then it's revealed about nine months later during the birth. Now, in today's world, the sonograms may indicate which way you're headed, but you can no more change your gender or sex than I can change my race. I can identify as a pigmy and get the benefits of being a pigmy when I'm not a pigmy. I cannot identify as an Asian when I'm not an Asian. But the Democrats say now that you're going to self identify something you're not and the world has to act as if you're accurate, when I don't have to play that game. It's awful, it's terrible, and so just pointing out by Julie Gunlock the idea, and I think most Americans believe that women and girls in sports and in business and life whatever it might be, should be treated fairly. And when it comes to funding equally to boys and men. That's the way things are. Not one US senator stood with women and girls, and there were two members of the House that stood with women and girls. And the opposition to boys playing in girls' sports is fairly lopsided. New York Times if New York Times says that it must be true, about eighty percent of Americans, according to New York Times and polling, say that girls and boys should be separate in the part because they have different strength, different abilities. I can transition to becoming a female. That doesn't mean I'm not going to be five to eleven towy one hundred and eighty pounds and can benchlift my weight. I'm still going to be able to do what I can do because bone structure, hearts, that kind of stuff. But how about this, sixty eight percent of Democrats agree with me that this isn't something that's debatable. In fact, that increase is getting greater. In fact, Republicans, ninety six percent of Republicans say, you know what, boys should not be in girls' locker rooms and men should not play women's sports. That's ninety six percent of Republicans, but not the Democrats. Every United States Democratic senator, some some forty seven strong oppose this. It's like, what are you talking about? And in a side show, democrats say that we normal people are hurting and betraying women in a political agenda that somehow, if I in you, I assume you agree with me, think that girls and boys should have separate and equal sports and men and women. That we're now being called pedophiles because we want gender identification to take place, which is not happening when a coach looks down somebody's pants. It's happening during physicals. To play sports, these individuals have to have a physical performed and a doctor. Health care kind of confirms what gender identity a person is. The fact this is even an argument is kind of disgusting.
Speaker 4: It is sick.
Speaker 1: And you might recall during the joint session of Congress and Trump spoke about a woman named January Little John. She was a California mother who stood up for her child after her school created a plan to use a different name and different pronouns at school without without the knowledge of the parents, that somehow that this child was captured by the radical left movement become a victim of this ideology, in this propaganda, and this child believed as a girl it was time to become a boy, and the school did not notify the parents that that's the case. It's like what he went on to talk about Peyton McNabb, who suffered from a brain injury after being heart in a high school volleyball game against a biological boy who was six foot three, jumped like a deer identified as a girl. So somehow the high school allowed this a boy to play girl sports and to go into their private facilities with them, and she suffered a traumatic brand injury when she was in and head by a volleyball at a higher rate of speed than a girl could deliver it. I look at all this and I'm going well that the Democrats continue on this path of the destruction of major American cities by policy, directly or indirectly. The agreement among Democrats to throw open the southern border, allowing in sixteen to twenty million illegals during the four years of Joe Biden's term, If they also believe somehow that's tax cuts which benefit everyone, is evil, I'm not sure they're going to survive seventy years. I'm not sure they're going to make it because their belief system is so out of whack with normal Americans like you and I that's unrecognizable. I don't understand it. I know what a girl is. It's determined at the moment of conception and revealed at birth. And it doesn't change because I say it changes. I can't change my gender, I can't change my race. I can't change a lot of things about me, and I don't want to change anything about me, do you. I love women, I love girls. There's no one I hold a higher esteem than my wife, my sister Mary, Diane Reddin, my granddaughter, the women I work with. I often and say that women are much better human beings than men for all kinds of reasons. And most women I know want nothing to do with being a man.
Speaker 5: They don't like it.
Speaker 1: And most men I knew don't want to be a woman. Now, there is something called an amorphidite, I'm told, and which that happens about one out of one hundred thousand times that a person could be born with both reproductive organs, with male genitelia and maybe fallopium tubes or uteruses or whatever, and then that is that's an issue. In fact, there was a movie, The Conclave, all about that with this cardinal from some obscure place in Afghanistan. Catholic cardinal went to a clinic because he had male genitelia but had female bodily organs. I guess that thing can be worked out, but it's not worthy of a big presidential debate about that issue. It's a rarity. In fact, transgenderism is still less than point one percent of the population. But the Democrats cannot stand for women if they don't protect women in women private spaces. And lastly, before I get onto the issue of the day, lastly planned parenthood, which is truly evil. James O'Keefe went undercover one of his cameras at a planned parenthood convention and I thought about putting it up on my Twitter account, which by the way, is down by the way, But that's a different issue about these medical doctors working for planned parenthood off to the side, talking about selling dead baby body parts for money. And you look at this, Planned parenthood is a multi billion dollar business, multi billions of dollars. They convince young girls and young women that having a baby is not really having a baby. A baby's not a baby until you say it's a baby, and a woman's not a woman until you say what a woman is, and they can't say what a woman is, So what is a woman? I can tell you what a woman is, but they can't figure it out. This is a multi billion dollar business is to convince women and girls that abortion is like reproductive rights and abortion is like a sacrament. In this undercover video, I guess on YouTube you could get it out and look at it. It's disgusting. They're having physicians, medical doctors talking about the prices of body parts of dead babies at a planned parenthood convention. They're in the business of making money. Whenever you doubt about what an organization's intents are, you might think about money as being the first thing and the god to stay in business to convince women that these so called unborn babies are not babies. The great majority of abortions are healthy mothers aborting healthy babies, and the great majority doing that are black mothers and black babies being killed because they've been convinced by the left of my others that it is not a human being, it is something else, and it's sick, and it's said there's more abortions of black babies in New York City than there are births in New York City of black babies, and that is sick. And it is ad that Democrats continue to get to support of black women, especially when they can't define what a black woman is. Now. Lastly, before I go much further, we had zero Hedge which had the study, and I mentioned this last night on my syndicated show about Yale University study millions of long term COVID patients might actually be injured by the vaccine and not by COVID nineteen headline by doctor Paul Thacker quote Yale researchers release the study today today being February twenty first, twenty twenty five. What about three weeks ago that millions of Americans thought to have long COVID might have been misdiagnosed and actually have post vaccine syndrome caused by exposure to the spike proteins in the vaccine, not COVID, but the vaccine has injured millions and millions of Americans. Spike protein produced by the pisor Maderna vaccines triggers the body immune system, and the FDA claimed in a twenty twenty three PolitiFact fac check that vaccine spike proteins are not toxic and do not linger in the body. However, Yale University studies indicate that those who have long COVID were likely infected with the covid virus through the vaccine and not by the disease itself. There's considerable overlap and self reporting symptoms between long vaccine and long COVID, as well as shared exposure NILS, and the NIH board one point six billion dollars. In the long COVID research, it is found that there are millions of Americans suffering the symptoms of the vaccine and not the covid virus itself. And the study is lengthy, and it's in all medical terms. It's kind of again an example. You know, we were told by doctor Anthony Fauci got to stay six feet away that was BS. Had no scientific basis for that. We were told you got to wear a mask. That was BS. Because the proper wearing of these masks never took place. And third schools did not have to be shut down because there was not one healthy child in America killed by the COVID virus. Listen up, there's eighty million children in America. Not one healthy child was killed by COVID, but all were vaccinated, including babies, and one person said, I have a picture of the couple. His wife died by suicide after a thirteen month battle with long haul COVID, and it was determined that she'd never had COVID, but she had multiple vaccines and the vaccines killed her. So I'm reading the study you heard about this. My answer would probably be no. Did the NBC, ABC, CBS to the sixty minutes the New York Times run this study from three weeks ago. No, Keep the lies going, because the lies work better than acknowledging that the NIH and the CDC had no clue what they were doing. They were putting out mandates that weren't necessary, there were shooting schools that should have remained open, and that there were millions of Americans suffering from the vaccine itself, causing untold damage to people that never had COVID. Let's continue. Lastly, we have guests coming up. Captain Patrolla interviewed in I Rock and Afghanistan over four hundred gee hottist and this is in relationship. A big column today in New Orleans about why the silence about the slaughter in Syria and I'm reading these stories about thousands of Christians, and of course Jews and Catholics, also Alla Whites and Kurdish communities in Syria being obliterated by Jihadis murderers, and they have roadblocks, they check your ID to check your religion and sec before you're killed. Your cars are stolen, women, children, men murdered, robbed in the homes. The numbers are several thousand. The European Union has said the Jihadis governments in the Middle East are marching against minority communities in Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq. And these recent attacks occurred because the pro Hasad government fell about six months six months ago, and now Jihadis have overtaken the government of Syria and they're torturing and obliterating Catholics and Christians, Kurds, etc. And large numbers to have none living. There used to be a very strong Christian community in Syria. It's a genocide underway, just not the random killing, the specific targeting of minorities because of their religion. The human rights groups are calling this nothing less than a brutal crime against humanity. All of white Muslims, Christians, Jrus, minorities are being hunted down, raped, tortured, and murdered in cold blood. Their children are beaten to death in front of the parents, and the parents are killed. Women are raped, parents are killed. It's happening as I speak. Any media coverage of this doesn't fit, does it. You don't hear about this. Let's continue with more of a stay tuned. Captain Patrolla will be here to talk about. The name of the book is if it takes a thousand years, Islamic terrorists will rule the world if it takes a thousand years. So be it one thing that when America fought evil in the world, whether it was the Germans or the Russians or North Koreans, all of our enemies, essentially, the soldiers wanted to live. If you were a German soldier in World War Two, you surrendered, put your arms up. Hopefully, you went to a military camp controlled by the Americans, a prison, then you were released. They wanted to live that you hottest like in Hamas and Hesbalah, they don't want to live, they want to die, and they want also to be killed other Muslims, like in Gaza two million strong, because it fits their purposes. If you die as part of the Jihad. You're in heaven straight upstairs immediately. It's a culture of death, not a culture of life. Let's continue twelve to fifty five, Home of Your Reds and the Bearcats, News Radio seven hundred. Wow, my Billy cunning into Great American. The problems in the West Bank and the problems in the Gaza continue everywhere I look. There's difficulties with Islamic extremists. Categories are terrible. What's happening in large parts of Africa, and that Christians and Catholics are being buried alive by Jihattis. There are many women being beheaded, girls are routinely raped in Africa and sub Siera Africa and also in Asia. That the treatment of Christians is despicable, and it's happening as we speak, and we're not dealt with it adequately. And whether it's Boco Haram or Isis, or whether it's al Qaeda or Black September, whatever it might be, it's an ongoing problem. A man that's figured it out is a great American patriot. The name of the book is if it takes a thousand years from al Qaeda to Hamas, how the Jihatis think and how to defeat them. Joan, you and I now as captain that retired Jesse Petrella and Jesse Petrella, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. So first of all, tell good. Tell the American people your background, because when I read about all your four hundred or so investigations and questioning of jihadis, you know exactly their mindset. So tell the America people what you did and how it's germained of the book.
Speaker 6: Well, for about a decade I researched the mindset of our Jihatist enemies. After September eleventh, I, like most Americans, didn't know much about how they think, how they tick, and I set off on my own gihat about trying to figure out what would make somebody murder over two thousand Americans on nine to eleven, and boy, I discovered quite quite a shocker. It's a lot bigger than just one attack, that's for sure. It culminated in Afghanistan in twenty twelve, where after I had already written most of the book, I had the opportunity to work with the Afghan secret police, and my job was to facilitate the interrogations of over four hundred captured Taliban and ALCADA members, and I had a full access badge to the detention facility in Afghanistan there and I took full advantage of it. I sat down with them, I drank tea with the Taliban and picked the brains of ALCADA leaders and just said, what do you think? What's making you tick? And I wrote it down And that's the product is my book, If it Takes a thousand years, which were actually the words that were told to me by a captured Taliban commander about how long they intend to fight us, And so they think much more long term than we do, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: October seventh, a year and a half or so ago, there were about twenty eight hundred artillery shells, hundreds of paragliders. The wall was breached between the Palestinian terrorist Hamas and Israel and the Kibbutz's. Some two thy one hundred Israelis were just not killed, but they were brutalized and murdered in the most vicious ways. Babies were beheaded, they had girls were raped, men were set afire, and they took two hundred and fifty hostages were still trying to work our way through that entire mess. And so you have a section here on the mindset, long term thinking, the tribal mindset. How fundamentally different it is. The Al Qaeda Hamas has terrorists think as opposed to man I use the term normal people. What is the mindset of a terrorist? Well, they think much longer term. They don't they think far beyond their own life.
Speaker 6: You know, there was a common saying that I heard them say in Afghanistan. They used to say, you have the watches, but we have the time. And it's a creepy uh, the idea that there's somebody that's out there that's trying to fight us that doesn't care if they see uh, their their their their spoils, their victory in their lifetime, just as long as they incrementally chip away at our way of life and at the West. And that's a very dangerous adversary to have when you take time out of the out of the concept, because they fight, they are indeed fighting this thousand year war in this kind of hive mentality, whereas in the West we typically only think two maybe four years at a time, which is the re election cycle of our Paul Petitians. So they're just looking at how quickly they could get something done. We want instant gratification, whereas our enemies are lying there in the shadows and wait, just shipping away. And the problem with that is that they're they're really looking at the next generation and they're looking at your kids. So they're trying to doctrinate our kids. They're trying to change our way of life, and they're making a lot of games on American college campuses as we've seen recently. And I look at it, that's a much more dangerous adversary or tactic rather than kinetic terrorist attacks, because in reality, what's worse at having a random terroist attacks occasionally or having a generation of your children turned into mindless pro jihatas zombies. And that's what they're doing. They really there's two common threads that I've seen among the Jihadis groups, whether it's Hamas Hesbala, the al Qaeda, the Taliman number one, they all have this desire to establish this global Islamic government known as a caliphate under Islamic Sharia law. And second, they all focus on the kids. They're really looking at and doctrinating that next generation. And it's not just their own but ours as well, but specifically in their own world. They really they brainwash their kids in the Islamic schools known as the madrasas, and this is the jihadis what they're doing, the way that they work. And I'd like to make the distinction too and just point out that the biggest victim of Islamic terror are Muslims.
Speaker 1: They're no doubt attacking.
Speaker 6: One another, They're they're eating their own and it's it's it's just so sad to see a generation of kids being brainwashed in these schools. But the word Taliban is actually the past Oh language word for students, and so these are the students of these Islamic schools that are coming out, and so they get at the next generation. So those are the two threads that I that I've seen in common among all the jihadist groups is that their long term thinking and they're focusing on the kids. And so it's and they all they all want to establish this global Islamic government.
Speaker 1: All right, I've heard it described in the West. We're a culture of life. In other words, we want to live, we want to have children, we want to have wives or husbands want to have babies, grand grandparents want to have grandchildren. Even in Nazi Germany, German soldiers essentially wanted to live. They wanted to fight and die for Anolf Hitler, but they wanted to live. Of Russian soldiers, Vladimir Putin, he wants to live. On the other hand, that jihadist they want to die. They do not fear death. Is it because of those seventy two virgins? Is it the thought that if they kill Christians and Westerners who are aren't Muslim, that somehow they're going to be in heaven with seventy two virgins. That a vicious murder of a Jew. What is their ticket to glory? Is that the mentality We're a culture of life? Are they a culture of death?
Speaker 6: Well, that's just it that jihadis just fundamentally have this different worldview and they don't value life anything even close to what the way that we look at things in the West. And I'll tell you an example where there was one interrogation that I was doing that was just tragic, where and unfortunately I would hear a similar story repeated a number of times where I asked the guy the teleibanth comndarate. I said, tell me about your family, and and he says, oh, yes, I have nine kids. I had ten, but my daughter dishonored the family. So I killed her, just very matter of factly, like just something something he did. And the reality is that I came to find out if he hadn't killed his daughter, his friends and family would be.
Speaker 1: Like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 6: Why didn't you kill your daughter?
Speaker 1: She dishonored the family.
Speaker 6: And unfortunately they're trying to export that here in America. There was that horrible case in Texas, just one of several, unfortunately, of Sarah and Amina Sayad. If you remember those teenage daughters that were murdered by their father, Yasir Sayad. And he was on the run for over a decade, and unfortunately, when he got caught, it came to light that several members of the community had helped him, including his own son was convicted of harboring him. His brother was convicted. And it just goes to show that they thought that he did the right thing. And that's what's so different between the Jihadish ideology and and and the Western ideology is.
Speaker 5: That that they don't value life.
Speaker 6: They look at things from such a different worldview, and it's the biggest fallacy that we can do is by trying to put our mindset on others from this culture. Because in the in the West, and particularly on the left, they love to have this this idea that all cultures are equal. I call it cultural relativism, and it's this fallacy because the reality is that all cultures are not equal. Western Judeo Christian culture is far superior to culture that would murder their daughter because of some perceived dishonor of the family.
Speaker 1: Without a problem. In other words, Afghanistan, wherever it might be, Iran, I Rock, if father murders a daughter on purpose, that is not considered a crime.
Speaker 6: Well, it's it's just a different part of it's part of the culture that goes beyond Islam. This is stuff that predates it in very tribal, in tribal ideologies. There's the if you if you think about it, Islam over the last fourteen hundred years really really evolved from tribal cultures. It came out of that, and tribal cultures evolved for that time under Islam, largely in those parts of the world. And so there's certain elements that go back and forth, and it's very intertwined. But just another example about where that mindset comes from. The Neuristani tribe is a tribe in Afghanistan. In order to be the equivalent of a city council member and one of the villages there, in a Neuristandi village, you have three prerequisites. You have to be a good orator, so you got to speak, well, you've got to entertain the entire village at a banquet ten times. Okay, it's all right, And you have to murder five rival tribe members.
Speaker 1: Oh so, I mean, I I don't say, if you want to be.
Speaker 6: A city councilman in Pittsburgh, I don't. I don't think that you need to murder five people in Steubenville, Ohio.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit different in in America. I was a city councilman and at one point in another life and yeah, I just had a knocks on some doors and send a few mailers out.
Speaker 5: And I won.
Speaker 6: I didn't have to murder five people next door.
Speaker 1: Jesse Patrello, what happens Unless they are stopped, Iran will obtain a nuclear weapon and they will have no problem at all. Setting it off in Tel Aviv and killing six million Jews, again as the Nazis did. Is it fair to say that a culture of death would celebrate the murder of as many Jews and Christians as is possible. They did not consider them to be human beings in the same sense of an inherent Muslim. Is that true?
Speaker 6: Well, what's what's outrageous? Not only is that true, but they would also welcome their own deaths. They would have no problem martyring their own people, as we saw in the Gossen territory.
Speaker 5: Were you have these people?
Speaker 6: There was one of the leaders of Hamas went on the television and when they asked him, they said, this is horrible about what aren't you concerned about civilian casualties? He said, no, we welcome it. They are martyrs and that's just it. They look at it as those people are incrementally helping to ship away at establishing that global Islamic government. And if God forbid, Israel was ever wiped off of the earth, it's not like they would stop. They would keep coming for all of us. It didn't start in nineteen forty eight, and it certainly wouldn't stop with the destruction of Israel. You have the Moors that were marauding through Africa and into Spain. You have the Ottoman conquest, the conquests, you have all of these different historic events of the hottest elements trying to establish this global islam At caliphate. And now we're dealing with this this third instance of a jihad going through the world where you have have have the same story where you have these jihadas trying to take over the world. But the thing is that that we're now all connected, We're now on the internet. We see things that are happening instantly, were much better uh informed, and I people are waking up.
Speaker 1: I really I hope.
Speaker 6: I hope more and more every day.
Speaker 1: Because that statement, and I recall that statement. You would think of normal society that the military armies would not put out in front of them the lives of innocent men, women and children. But they want to be in a situation. AMAS wants to be in a situation where the Israelis must continue their campaign in the Gaza and kill two million Gozzins in Palestinians being killed by the by the IDF, and the minds of Amas and most of the Middle East would be okay. It's not a big deal, right, that's just it.
Speaker 6: It's if it's really it's tragic because these people deserve life, they deserve a future. And I think finally we have a president that's willing to say what others have not, and that is that they would best be served flourishing in a place other than Gaza. But if you look at it, none of the other Middle Eastern countries once.
Speaker 1: And then no, no, we don't.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing. We have to remember that the neighborhood is not what it was fifty years ago. And the leaders in that region General Ceci in Egypt, King Abdullah and Jordan, these are very secular leaders and they know what the Palestinians would do. They don't want to deal with it. They remember historic events such as in Jordan, they had an uprising after the nineteen sixty seven war in nineteen seventy a bunch of Palestini your FG has tried to topple the government there and establish Sharia law. And he remembers that kind of stuff, and so that's why you're hearing him say it's a red line and they won't let them in. But ultimately President Trump is a master negotiator, and it's in the Palestinian's best interest. That's the thing is, if you're given the opportunity to leave, they're gonna want to take care of their families. I think you're we just need to get that door open for them and get them out of there.
Speaker 1: It's a culture of death, not of life. Death is welcomed. Most of us in the Western world try to avoid death. We try to take measures to make sure innocent men, women and children are not killed by anybody. We work hard to only involve combatants. Completely different in the jihad world that Shreia law must be applied. They don't recognize borders of any type, don't recognize civil authorities, and they have two million Gosins killed by the Israelis. Is something they welcome because in the view of Hamas, those two million who are dead would be in heaven. Is that correct, That's just it.
Speaker 6: They don't care. I mean I saw it in Afghanis. There was a kid that was brought in he was twelve, about twelve years old, who was who somebody strapped a bomb on him and sent him off on a suicide mission. Thankfully it was thwarted.
Speaker 5: But when he came in.
Speaker 6: I asked the the Afghan agent that I was working with. I said, man, that's that's real young, that's that's terrible. And he said, that's not even the youngest. And when I asked him, he said, six years old was the youngest suicide bomber that had been taken in under his watch. And if you think about it, some adult strapped a bomb onto that six year old and send him, send him out to blow himself up. And when you see stuff like that, it just goes to show how the jihadis absolutely do not value life. They don't value the life of their own people, and and you can't rationalize with people like that. It's it's a completely different set of logic. And the book If It Takes a Thousand Years, which tells these stories plus more. I also talk about solutions, and it's not so much about resolving the issue and and and and.
Speaker 1: Fixing the threat.
Speaker 6: It's about protecting what we've got because nobody's going to give them, nobody's there to give them an inch. No, they're not going to be able to take it. And the problem is that for the last four years especially, we've had somebody who's opened the door and now we've got thousands of these people, no doubt, that have poured through the southern border and it's unfortunately only a matter of time before something happens here.
Speaker 1: Name of the book is if it takes a thousand years. Author is former Army Captain Jesse Patrella. The truth will set you free. We've only scratched the surface. But Captain, former Captain Jesse Patrolla, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. The truth will set us free. We have to know who the enemy is and we have to respond appropriately. I hope we have a president now that'll do it. And Jesse, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, thanks for having me on. Well, let's continue with more. It's a culture of death, not a culture of life. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WW Hello, quiet skulls, I'm broadcasting see Trump's blame for everything. I think he just crashed her email and he also crashed Twitter. Is that correct? Elon Musk is to need the force of evil in the world right now. Bureaucrats, Yeah, what about Anthony Fauci? Was he someone that liketed bureaucrat? I don't know, was he? Yes, he was.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Did he tell you what to do, how to do it and when to do it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He told us to stay home, stay home and didn't have any impact. No, No, mass didn't work. Six foot separation was bs. Now we're being told, guess what, This new chicken flu is going to be worse than ever. You believe that I have some swamp land in Florida to sell it? Sell your seg man, I do how much you want for it? I don't know to think about going down there raising pythons you would like to? Yeah, the komodo Yeah, komodo dragon thing didn't work out for us, did it? It's wonderful now, not yet because Trump won. If he lost, you and I'd be on the island of Madagascar raising komodo dragons. There you go for the Thank God he won, God for Randy Buker, and thanks to for temp Star segment. Get a cent of the Stution reportent. Don't make a fool of yourself, will he? The Stoot Reporter is a proud service of her local Tamestar heating in air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cooling at eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty one sports and we welcome want to welcome in Willy Justin Hoffer from Cork and Steel and Greg Johnson, the owder of Johnson hegan cooling his vice president, Billy Billy Helton. Billy is here today. Didn't he play baseball for the Rockies? Helton? Yeah, I thought he played pretty good, pretty good in the Hall of Fame. But now he's in the air conditioning business. Yeah, you know, no bet to do something, Yeah, Johnson Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town, thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Defensive tackle B J. Hill Willie's re signing with the Bengals three year, thirty three million dollar deal includes sixteen million guaranteed. About this deal with the Cleveland Browns and getting what forty million dollars a year, Well, Miles Garrett wanted out now then I went out in Cleveland. But then all of a sudden, it's like, don't hold up on that car. Wise, gentlemen, how much.
Speaker 5: Money do you want?
Speaker 1: I'll take one hundred and fifty million. He's got an agreement on a contract extension averaging forty million a year, one hundred and twenty three mill guaranteed. That's like money segment Seattle is going to trade a wide receiver DK Metcalf. How about this one to the Steelers? Not good? He gets a new five year, one hundred and fifty million dollar deal. So the t Higgins the bar just keeps raising and the Bengals don't realize it. Let me get this right. But Josh Allen oh Rich, Yeah, six year, three hundred and thirty million dollar contract extension, two hundred and fifty mill guaranteed. Didn't trade Hen Hendrickson Roger Goodell ought to be running the United States of America. We wouldn't. We would help, We'd have known that we'd have it all. How come Trey Hendrickson has been told by Mike Brown gets some other deal when he signed under a one year deal continuing and then Miles Garrett have no idea triple the money that Henderson made. No trad did a better job than Miles? Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Explain that to me? Second? I have no idea? Explain it. Aaron Rodgers could be an option at quarterback. For the Pittsburgh Steelers. What he's also going to talk to the Seahawks. DK metcalf right now, my one, as I understand it, Jamar Chase last year, all starts at four o'clock. So and the deal on the money and the years. But there was a difference last year on the guarantee and so they couldn't strike a deal. How much did that cost Mike Brown at this point a lot. He's rich, He's worth six billion dollars. Anyway, Red's update, Willie. Let's see the Reds are against the Padres today three thirty five with the Arnold Carriers inside pitch at Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Hunter Green gets a start there. Reds prospect Cam Collier, who had a heck of a season in Dayton, is going to miss four to six weeks now with a torn U C L ligament. Is left thumb. What's that injured in his U injured in a game earlier in the spring. You have one in your left thought, bad thumb? Are you?
Speaker 6: Are?
Speaker 1: You? U C L ligament? Like it's like right there, look at your thumb, it's right there on the top. If I had that problem at Deer Park, Highs going chew off my thumb. The Resie assigned certain players to camp an option to triple a Lovill, what about Mark Tyler, Callahan, Reese Hines and Noel V Marte sent down the first Noel is gone, Connor Phillips and also sweet South. Stewart said, Man, I'm listening to your friend Steven A. Smith, who might be the next president, by the way, that's that'd be great. Who says that he got He got reprimanded by Lebron. He was reprimanded, but he's said leave Browny alone. Joe Burrow will leave the Bengals, according to Stephen A. Smith. Back to reality college basketball?
Speaker 6: Will you?
Speaker 1: The tournaments are upon us Big twelve tomorrow rematch Bearcats Cowboys at noon. I'm off right here tomorrow on seven hundred WLW Are the friendly Confines open?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, no? My weapons are in Naples? Nonetheless? Oh, Xavier in the Big East Thursday, Miami's in Thursday in the MAC What time do they play on Thursday? Segment? Who Xavier? Miami's around four to thirty on Thursday. Kentucky and Kentucky's in the sec AT tourney Thursday night. How about Rick Patino? Dayton Flyers will play in the A ten quarter finals Friday. Remember my cutout of Rick Patina when they had the tabernacle come Willie's in Covington, or two of them, the tablets and the possession of Rick Patino. And remember when we exchanged the statue of Elvis for the championship trophy. He would have thought that the bleak, big Blue Nation would have lost their minds. Seem Newton didn't know what to do. We took the three foot high broken statue of Elvis Presley just in the radio boots. Joe Oliver threw a ball right, So we took the statue down to Lexington the Blue Nation and replaced it with the championship trophy. And I thought we were going to get shot walking out of there, Rick Patino said, see them. I told these guys they can have our two national championship tropist and we'll put Elvis's bust in place. We had two state troopers in front and two and back, and I think a helicopter a bus. His name was Merrit, wouldn't it yeah? And he said now, Cem said, Rick, what did you say? He said, Cunningham and seg are taking the two tabernacles, the tablets, the commandments to have pictures with many in the stand out, with Willie so faithful lined up to get the pictures. And there in this place was Elvis Presley, Kentucky. Rain keeps falling down. Let's see Willie Exavier's Jerome Hunter been selected as the Sportsmanship Award winner in the Big East.
Speaker 5: Very good job.
Speaker 1: You didn't play very well then, now good sportsmanship, Ohio girls. We could be getting ready for a championship team on a daily basis here pretty soon. What about d Alexander Well Ohio girls? This week Purcell, Marion, Winton, Woods, Portsmouth, Fort Loramie, Alter and Princeton GOP for state titles. Cooper and Simon Kenton and the girls sweet sixteen? How about Wyoming beating Alter? You like that? Well? Lakota West, Aiken, Summit, Country Day and Wyoming are in the boys basketball semi finals coming up. Can't get much better segment though, we might be. We might be having a championship team a day. I like football inundated, and we also will We want to say happy birthday to one of our own or two of our own today. By the way, who the great Kim Scheidler, tell shit about seventy five, seventy six, and the guy that's down the hallways, two studios down from us, the one and only you see great Carolina Panthers quarterback Thomas Pike. Thomas Allen Pike has a birthday today, Tony Pike? How come his name's Tony? If his name's Thomas, I don't know. Just made it up. You made it up, like everything else on this show.
Speaker 4: Make it up?
Speaker 1: Yep, he could. He could have been somebody segment. He could have been somebody. Can you play Basketbony Pike? I'm sure he could. Don't tell me you're gonna Are you gonna challenge him? Yes? Free throw shooting? That's it. You don't want to do that. I don't know about that. So busy time?
Speaker 4: Will he?
Speaker 1: Busy time? Well, we hope in a sense. And we're two hours, a little over two hours away from the what happened? The fun begins at four o'clock? What about T? Don't know what about Jay? Jamar? Don't know what about T?
Speaker 5: Does Jamar Chase get up to that forty million mark?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 7: I think he probably does. And I don't get the sense of the Bengals are that far from it now. I mean, I know, it's it's weird, Like I understand the Bengals get criticized people like why have they not gotten the deal done? It takes two to get the deal done, right, And if you're Jamar Chase, I think Bengals would like it done immediately, and they've offered really close to that. But if you're Jamar Chase, I mean it sounds to me like he's like, I got time.
Speaker 6: There's no rush.
Speaker 1: I mean they're not playing.
Speaker 7: Until September, which is you know, I don't know, many months some months away. However, many months that is away. So I think Jamar Chase is waiting and like, even though it's awesome, they get steals immediately. If you wait, they just get higher. So like, I think you're right. I think Jamar Chase is in an unbelievable place. It's gonna sting for the Bengals, but I really think they get it done, and.
Speaker 5: Actually think they probably get both of these guys done.
Speaker 1: Wow, those are the expert segment. Last year, the deal was struck him making about thirty million, right, but they had a dispute about the guarantee and they were ten million, twenty million off they guarantee. So Mike Brown was penny wise and pound foolish. He said, let's wait, let's make to the next year. It's gonna cost him more money. Now, then you got t What about t What about Trey? He's that he's the odd man out as usual. Isn't he better than uh than Garrett? He had a better year? Oh heck yeah, Well, Miles, Garrett's making forty million, thank you, and Trey wants about the same thing, doesn't he. I think I think of Hendrick said, Noah's older than Garrett, thirty compared to twenty, and I don't think the Bengals give too much money with guys over at three years old. Do you think that Bengals are tight? Can' Is that what you're alleging. I'm just where's the evidence for that segment? Can't say, where's the evidence for that? Collinsworth, Siason, Palmer, Anderson, Trumpy, Uh, Preach, Moby, Ken Anderson, Joe had them all up. Yep, it's unbelievable, Andy Mack. But now Mike Brown's ninety years old, I'm not sure he's God bless him. Current on what's going on? We'll see what happens. He's still running things, so we'll see what happens. Darren Grip two hours away. The clock is ticking until the fun begins. So with the best quarterback in the league, we think Joe Burrow right with the best wide receiving corps. We think with Jamar and t right with the defensive end sack leader. The Bengals did not make it to the playoffs. Do I have that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Then they get rid of Alex and then you want to keep mister Higgins and mister Chase because number nine. You don't want to make him unhappy. Steven A SAIDs he's leaving. Well, I'm sure that if they don't, if they don't sign some of these guys, he probably is gonna leave. How can you leave? He's got to file out guaranteed bonus, Layton Contra. I don't know, Well, sue them. Can you tell me why the Bengals would tell our best defensive player under contract for one more year? Right, he's got to play one more year?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Why don't you leave? Don't ask me, Willy? I think that's the National Football League Johnson heat and there would never let someone like Billy leieve no he makes forty million either with cork and steel, they would come up with the dough, the ray and the met and good Man segment. Get me out of the Studge Report, please, because I'm a little concerned about what The Reds have not won a playoff series in thirty years?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is it time?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? About time? How about the Bengals?
Speaker 5: About time?
Speaker 1: How about FC yep, Deer Park High School? Probably so? How about Cuffcat Colonels go, It's time?
Speaker 5: What about uh?
Speaker 1: What about UC? It's time? Xavier, It's time. Nku, it's time. Say give me out. Ohio State's covered, aren't they? Football National champions? That's not bad? Willian Otter of Johnson Heating and Cooling. We leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report.
Speaker 5: At some point, the foolishness has got to stop.
Speaker 1: Governor Mike Dwaine calls in, what do you think? Not good? Well, who's going to be the next governor of the State of Ohio? I think for veg Ramaswami think so. I like David Yost though he's the attorney general. We got Richard K. Jones running. He's not running, he's running for the border. It's always running for sure. Segment. Thank you for your involvements. Let's see what happens. But tomorrow we're off because of UC Bearcunt basketball. If they win, we're off again on Wednesday, which I don't like. Correct. If they win on Wednesday, I'm off again on Thursday, which I don't like. Would you agree? I don't like it. Bearcats fans would be happy for once had me off the air. You said it, I didn't. I can't say segment, Thank you, yes, sir. Let's continue with more if line becomes available. Five to one to three, seven four nine, seven thousand, Bill cunning into Great American Live. It's Room of the Reds playing at tonight, tomorrow forever. And also you see bearcount basketball. He needs to start winning a few games every now and then. On news Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, The Great and Marathon the courses.
Speaker 4: You may know.
Speaker 1: About a year and a half ago, the people that will higher passed them marijuana law recreational use with all country requirements, et cetera, passed by I think by fifty eight percent said let's do it. This is on top of the medical marijuana bill which passed a couple of years before that. And because it was an initiative, which is a fancy word to say the citizens were proposing a law, the legislature has the power to change the law to tweak it, unlike the abortion bill, which was a constitutional amendment. Once that's put in the constitution, lawmakers like Senator Steve Huffman of Tip City have nothing to do with changing the constitution except through another constitutional amendment. So it was perceived when it was passed that the lawmakers could tweak it. And now many are concerned the tweaks are going to become very expensive and may make it more difficult to buy recreational marijuana in the state of Ohio. Jonan, you and I now as the sponsor of this so called Huffman Bill streamlining marijuana along in the state of ohioand Senator or Steve Hoffman, welcome again to the bill. Cunningham showing, first of all, it passed about ten days ago, two weeks ago, explain what your bill does relative to recreational marijuana before we talk about hemp intoxication.
Speaker 4: To me, the.
Speaker 8: Overall person that uses recreational I don't think it really does that much to it. But my bill took us from twelve plants to six plants. You could only got rid of public consumption. You can't smoke at a ballgame or walking down the street in the park. You could only do it at your home. This allows the sharing of homegrown but it also does a lot of things behind the behind the scenes about workplace protections for people or for employers mostly, but also about combining two departments. So there's a there's a medical one, and there's a recreational where their duplicate, and so it combines those and does other things like that. It keeps the square footage for the level two to fifteen thousand, and the level ones we moved down to seventy five, so trying to and it keeps all the taxes the same, yep, and it keeps at ten percent.
Speaker 1: Now, when I od on Governor Mike Dwine about three weeks ago before you passed your bill in the state Senate, he talked about doubling the tax from ten percent to twenty percent. And I mentioned to him that the governor, if you do that, is going to raise the price in marijuana. It might price out those and we turn them back to the dark market. According to marijuana control law in the state of Ohio. I'm told that in the year twenty twenty five, are about what two and a half months into it, that there's going to be about one billion dollars in sales in the state of Ohio, which means that's a billion dollars taken out of the pockets of drug dealers, which I think is a good thing. And I said to the governor and also your compatriot, a Senator Huffman, I'm sorry, Speaker of the House of Matt Huffman, and the else he's talking about maybe fifteen or twenty percent, which in one case will be a fifty percent increase, the other case one hundred percent increase. Are you concerned about pricing marijuana at such a point instead of Ohio that many users will go to the dark market and give money to drug dealers.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm very concerned about that, and justice concerned about that with the gambling tax that the governor wants to double from twenty to forty percent, Because on both of them, you dance a fine line. Just like you said that people either go to the black market. We already know that previously and currently there's a lot of people that go to Michigan because of the lower costs, So you know, to give the right number, I personally in the Senate did because we voted it.
Speaker 4: No, I introduced at fifteen.
Speaker 8: I think somewhere around fifteen probably is the right number. But I will not speak for my cousin Matt, but he has the same concerns with our commerces. And because the House introduced a bill last week that keeps it at ten percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm but I don't smoke Pott, never have, never will. I seldom gamble. But Mike the Wine is kind of an old school kind of a guy. I like him a lot. I've known him for forty five years when he was in Green County prosecutor. He doesn't like gambling, don't like smoking, donet like Pott, don't like any of it. And I said, Governor, you've got to relax this thing. You're like almost eighty years old. It's time to let this thing happen. Let the people decide. But he wants to grossly increase the take from like hard Rock Cafe and from others. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 8: I mean, again, there's a fine line over taxing, because there's still apps out there from Costa Rica and foreign apps that you that people can go to and they will if that's you know, if it's at four I don't know what else we tax at forty percent, but that just seems it seems a lot. But you know the you know, Mike the Wines his last General Assembly, his last budgets, and I know that he's got a lot of things that he wants to get done before he leaves office.
Speaker 1: Are you concerned as a leader in the state Senate that if the governor has his way and has a one hundred percent increase in the marijuana tax one hundred percent increase, that what's going to happen. This is going to be a constitutional amendment that the marijuana forces are going to say, to hell with it. We trust that the legislature to tweak this a little bit, which is what your bill does. But if they're going to double the tax, it's going to make it harder to sell legal marijuana. In which case, why don't we put it on the ballot as a constitutional amendment, get out no taxes at all, or make it five percent, do it the way we want it to do it. And then you lawmaker's got nothing to do with changing it. Is that a concern that you have.
Speaker 4: It is a concern.
Speaker 8: You know, that's a very expensive endeavor to put it on the for that one issue. But if that's what the people want, it certainly could be a possibility.
Speaker 1: For let's talk about intoxicating hemp. You have a bill coming up the first hearing. Now I have some small information and knowledge about hamp relative to marijuana. So first of all, tell the American people compared to marijuana, what is hemp.
Speaker 4: Well, hemp is a similar plant.
Speaker 8: Now, unless you're an expert, you could not look at a hamp plants and a marijuana plant and tell the difference from the same breed. In twenty eighteen, I passed a hemp bill to legalize hemp in the state of Ohio, and we were really looking at industrialized hemp where you could make clothing and car parts and things out of it. But since then, you know, this other market has come up with the CBD oils and extracting the oils. So there's things that people have done and they've made you know, the governor spoken a lot about the synthetic ones Delta eight Dela nine that are legal technically because they have the low level THHC in it, but when you can bust them, when you smoke them, it turns them and converts them into intoxicating THC. And so that's why people get them at gas stations and convenience stores, and teenagers could buy them because they're not buying THHC. They're turning it into THHC when they after they buy it.
Speaker 1: And so really right now in Western Hills, for example, one of somebody, I've seen this in many of these vape shops, et cetera. It's called Delta eight or Delta nine, and that it has a high THC content and that's legal under current law. Does your new bill make that illegal?
Speaker 8: Eighty six makes it. It moves it into the dispensary where it should have been. So my bill basically identifies what's intoxicating and moves that into the dispensaries. We kind of cut a loophole for THC beverages that can be sold only to twenty one years old. Any somebody that has a CND liquor license.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you move that out of the convenience stores.
Speaker 4: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, you're in Tip City. You're up to Hochi Mintrail. You're up there, about sixty miles north of Cincinnati. I should tell you that it's a Cincinnatian in the summertime or in the spring when the weather's nice, which is seldom. It's nice right now, but you can walk around Washington Park and more or less the fringes of downtown Cincinnati, and there's large numbers of people openly smoking marijuana right now, which is illegal. You can't do that. Oh, Cincinnati's got a statue to Ohio and the police don't enforce it because the mayor f t have pierreval and the police chief Fiji tells the cops not to enforce it. I would anticipate if you change the laws, so to speak. And ohay, let's make certain now you can't smoke this in public. It's going to keep going on anyway. So how do you stop the Maria of Cincinnati in the sanctuary city from allowing marijuana to be smoked openly? How do you stop it?
Speaker 8: You know, I'm not sure how we do that, but uh, you know that people you know, local local controls what we have. But I know in Tip City and a lot a lot of places in the fifth in district. You're not going to be able to do that in the park. You know, in my bill it would be only in your residence. So I don't I don't want to sit next My kids are older, but I don't want to sit next to in the park or walking down the street smelliness, and that's you know, that's one thing that the bill does. And uh, you know, you can do whatever you want in your private home, but it shouldn't affect other people.
Speaker 1: And it lowers the plant grown in your home from a twelve which is almost industrial strength, nobody can use all the products from a twelve marijuana plants. It takes about three to five months to grow one, and of course they give it away to their friends and family are selling it. So now you're cutting that in half. And whether public intoxication public use is allowed. It's like openly drinking beer that supposedly is illegal, But if you enforce that law in the city of Cincinnati, in the Clifton area, you wouldn't have any police available on the beat. And when you go to Clifton or go to a UC football game before after the game, marijuana is everywhere. But as you say that's up to each community to enforce it. They't enforce it. Does your bill making a misdemeanor or like a payout citation to smoke publicly.
Speaker 8: Just to pay out citation? And I don't think you know the people you're not going to get cuffed and take into jail. I think the first time most officers would walk and just say, hey man, you can't do that around here. Put it out. But maybe the second or third time, you know, they'll drop one hundred dollars fine to you. You know that brings me back. The other thing this bill does is it expunges all low level marijuana convictions that people have had in the state of Ohio. All you have to do is it's a simple process, and I think in the budget process we're going to put a few million dollars to help people do that, because you know people, you know, people can't get public housing, they can't get jobs because they've had this low level and it's now legal. So we're going to try to make it make it a little bit better for people that that we're convicted of this in the past.
Speaker 1: Get out your crystal ball, Senator Huffman, you have Huffman in the Senate. You have Huffman in the House. You two guys control everything. You can override a governor's veto if you want. If Governor Mike DeWine insist on a twenty percent tax ont on marijuana recreational twenty percent, which is a one hundred percent increase, do you have enough votes to override the governor's veto?
Speaker 4: I believe we do.
Speaker 8: I think that we're going to continue with our the hemp bill. I believe sometime later this spring that the House will probably take up the two bills and their own bill and mix it all around, and how it will come probably one bills with both hampen marijuana that will concur with and I think Mike Dwaine will realize that the whole is better than nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, because you know, you know, pigs get hogs get slaughtered, pigs get fed. And I know the marijuana forces are saying that if this thing passes and we put hundreds of millions of dollars back in the pockets of drug dealers, because right now there's four to six thousand Ohio WANs working in marijuana one way or another. A whole bunch of people are working the shops are open, the growing is taking place, the processing is occurring. Maybe tweak it here and there, but to kill the golden goose is wrong, and I know it would it would cost millions of dollars, but they got too much invested in this thing to walk away, and they're going to put it on the ballat's constitutional amendment. Then it passes, then you maybe get no taxes, and they're right, and you don't want that. And I wish the governor would would understand that although gambling might be evil and smoking pot might be wrong, but he doesn't like in tox hitting liquors anyway, so so be it. But at some point the people have decided to do this thing, and hopefully you lawmakers, the power brokers in Columbus, will he the will of the American people. I like the idea you keep it at ten percent. I guess fifteen percent that's the outer limit. And you're telling me that your cousin there and the Speaker of the House, Matt Hoffman, is kind of on board with keeping it either ten or fifteen percent and not twenty.
Speaker 8: I believe that's so with my conversations, but he's got ninety nine members there in the House that he needs to deal with. And I agree with everything you said. We got to be reasonable.
Speaker 4: You didn't. You didn't want the balance to pass, and neither did I. But we have it.
Speaker 8: We have to deal with it, and that's that's what we're trying to do with. You know, Center built twenty six to be reasonable about things. But you know, the industry doesn't talk about all the all the other good things that decrease regulation, that that that's going to help them produce marijuana at a at a cheaper, cheaper and easier with less regulations.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, but it is what it is. And a lot of you know, you know, Senator, a lot of times in life, you and I can't control. We're not the grand potentates. And uh, when when the when the people have spoken? Every now and then maybe politicians should listen. But Senator, once again, Steve Huffman of Tip City, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. We'll see what and this thing will be concluded before before July first, Craig, that's the new budget.
Speaker 8: Well, this is independent of the budget. Probably the decision on the money will be made in the budget, but certainly that is the goal is before the summer break on July first.
Speaker 1: All right, Senator, thank you very much, and good luck to you. Thank you. All right, let's continue with more. I was Senator Steve Huffman of Tip City, very reasonable guy, made a lot of sense. And I don't smoke ever, will don't like to drink. Don't drink a glass of wine every now and then if I'm forced to. But that's it. And we have a governor who's well intended, a good man, Mike. The wine's almost eighty years old, and doesn't like gambling, don't like smoking, pot done like THC, doesn't like drinking. You don't like any of the so called sins. But nonetheless, many Americans, ohioan's a different viewpoint. The best part for me is out in the year twenty twenty five, we're gonna take one billion dollars out of the pockets of drug dealers and put it into the state system where it is taxed and regulated. Doesn't that make sense? Well, let's continue. Bill Cunningham, the Great American Live and Trump of the Reds, who's Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Now he'll get the manny motive stick manicure that bat.
Speaker 8: You know a lot of people don't know what that is, but it's basically a s I show up my age there of sticky stuff that's wrapped in like tape, and you peel the tape off off and you rub it on your bat around the handle.
Speaker 5: And makes it nice and sticky.
Speaker 4: Pictures are allowed to touch it.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, HiT's outside.
Speaker 5: Pictures want the real sticky stuff. Yeah, they're going to go to the little more clear as well.
Speaker 4: We'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, I'm skulls. I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: Rock.
Speaker 1: Free agency begins about hour and twenty minutes. So the Bengal was prepared for free agency.
Speaker 9: It better be or else. The price is gonna just keep going up. They want to win negotiations. Right over the weekend, Miles Garrett became the highest non quarterback, and I believe then he had the Combines say we're gonna make Jamar Chase the highest paid non quarterback.
Speaker 5: Well, now the price just went up.
Speaker 1: Could have been thirty five mil. Now it's going to be north of forty. Hendrickson is going to be I don't know what he.
Speaker 5: Heard somebody talk.
Speaker 9: I think it was a Charlie Goldsmith was saying like had the Bengals, and again that this would have been way before his deal was up. They could have had Jamar Chase at twenty five a year, Oh sure, and now it's gonna be a north of forty yep.
Speaker 1: Higgins at the rock bottom twenty two? Why and Hendrickson.
Speaker 5: Why the weight?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 9: Why do they think that Jamar Chase? You know what, I'll I'll find I'll just take thirty six. They want to win, It's never gonna happen. By winning, they're losing.
Speaker 1: Someone needs to tell them that by winning, you're losing. Could have had all I saw this list of players they could have had, should have had? Donald goes to the Seahawks segment No, it says one hundred and five, but who knows, but Donald the quarterback for the Vikings now is not Seattle yep, and all the Bengal was gonna win.
Speaker 9: The negotiations as interesting as dk Metcalf just went to the Steelers for one hundred and fifty million with who knows who's going to play quarterback? And now Sam Donald is a pretty good quarterback, is going to Seattle?
Speaker 1: Figure that one out? And then Josh Allen blows them.
Speaker 5: All the way you know his contract three hundred millions.
Speaker 9: He makes like one hundred dollars a minute during the course.
Speaker 5: Of his contract.
Speaker 1: What you like? That's what I make?
Speaker 9: So as much as as we've been on this show, he's made like two hundred and fifty three hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: How do you explain that? Did the Bengals now understand they're in a new era? No, you don't win negotiations by waiting. You lose negotiations by waiting. Do you understand that? Justin fields to the jests, justin fields.
Speaker 5: To the ets, jest jets jets.
Speaker 1: What about that one? I don't understand.
Speaker 9: There's, like Roger, there's like at least three items of business if you if you include Trey Hendrickson of what they need to get done? Get can we get one of them done? Don't you does any person? Don't you like you got a bunch of things hanging over your head?
Speaker 5: Don't you like? Okay, it feels good to get just get one of them out of the way.
Speaker 1: According to this, why wait waiting.
Speaker 5: Makes the price?
Speaker 1: Goro SICKI and bayj Hill they got him done.
Speaker 5: I understand that, and that those are good signings.
Speaker 9: I get that, and that those are good and they should be celebrated, but some of the big items of business.
Speaker 5: Run your friends and hit him off your plate.
Speaker 1: A year ago they had a dispute on guaranteed money with Jamar at thirty five mil. They had a dispute about it. What is guaranteed, what isn't guaranteed?
Speaker 9: And they wait, now it's going to be they're going to give up five to ten million a year. They had Tea could have got for twenty two million a year ago and now they're waiting. They tag him it's twenty six million plus. He's got a long term deal coming.
Speaker 1: Then Trey Hendrickson last year, before last year, if they went to him and said, look, you've been here one year, you're gonna have a good year. How about a three year extension for eighty five million dollars twenty two to twenty.
Speaker 5: Four million, Yeah, twenty two a year, he.
Speaker 9: Would have said, let's let's go. Jesse Ban from sixteen to twenty two a year gone gone.
Speaker 1: The Bengals want to win to go.
Speaker 9: Do you think the Bengals have a chance to Trey Henderson. He went out in the market and him so far he's not signed anywhere right.
Speaker 1: Say what is your reaction to that? They say, he's talking to the commanders.
Speaker 9: I mean Joe the chiefs let Joe Tuney go test to Mark and he got signed like that, and you get signed like that, So maybe maybe that's maybe we get to.
Speaker 1: Keep his getting old. He raised money for Deer Park though. That's a big, good man, a feather in his hand, good player. But I don't know. And Miles Garrett was a pain in the ass until he was paid.
Speaker 9: Now you wanted to go somewhere he could win, Well, wait a minute, wait a minute, hold it for big. I love it here, I love Cleveland, I love never wanting to be anywhere else in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Well, the Bengals win negotiations. They want to win badly, and then they lose, lose and lose, and you're going to keep losing. And number nine is not going to be happening. Now, what about the old What happens? What happens that goes? Remember number nine from something?
Speaker 9: No matter what, people are going to side with Joe Burrow, no matter what the public is, all that's right or wrong, they're going to side with him and not with Tobin in the front office.
Speaker 5: And then sign some play help.
Speaker 1: Ninety years old and he's playing by nineteen fifty rules that don't apply anymore. Does Katie understand this? Does she need help? If you get what are you going to go down there?
Speaker 9: If you bring if you draft and bring in game changing type players, and you recognize that you gotta sign them early and pay him because the Rush are going to pay him two years later at cost.
Speaker 1: It's the cap going up or down. It's the cap going to go and next year it might be two ninety. I don't see it going down like like eggs. Maybe Mike Brown should trade in as Chevy Lumina, maybe get a Traverse or something. It's a little updated, you know what I'm saying, Just a little updated, because the Bengal faithful are not happy right now. Joe Burrow is doing these news conferences saying he's expecting certain things. Remember the old number nine from the Southern Calm. Remember that one.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Remember we're looking, say.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, the stood Reporters approach service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers thamestar quality you could feel on the beautiful east Side called Clement's Heating an air at nine three seven, four four four forty four oh one. We all call him Carson Burrow. We're about an hour and forty about fifteen minutes, Willie until the NFL free agency gets underway with Ted McKay officially.
Speaker 4: It's nuts.
Speaker 1: It's nuts time to start four o'clock. How come these things are happening ahead of time? Segment that's the National Football League.
Speaker 9: We'hereving Mike Petraglia by the way at Petralia, excuse me, Petralia at thirty five to preview.
Speaker 1: He's gonna defensive tackle BJ Hills resigning with the Bengals. Three year, thirty three million. That's good, sixteen million guaranteed.
Speaker 6: Orse.
Speaker 1: They signed Mike Gasicki over the weekend. Cody Ford is staying on the offensive line. They like him. Say, they're kind of in the house band. You need some stars, then you need the house band. Right now, they're the house band. We need the stars. We need T, we need J. We need J.
Speaker 9: A few game stars, and a lot of guys that are solid and get your job done, show up every day.
Speaker 1: We also need like segment, he's in the house band. Pro Bowl quarterback Sam Darnold is off to Seattle. Justin Fields is going to go to the New York Jets. Seg I love you, but you're not a serious person. Miles Garrett staying in Cleveland forty million a year? How much Seattle, I'm lady metcalf the Steelert's sake.
Speaker 5: I hate it here. We don't win five year function?
Speaker 1: How much don't like it? I love Browns are the best. Josh Allen three hundred and three thirty million dollar contract extension, six year deal, two hundred and fifty MILLI guarantee does Carson Burrough say.
Speaker 9: Every time one of these big quarterback contracts are signed. I tell this story. I remember where I was. It was off season going in to my second year. I was with the Titans and Peyton Manning signed a ten year, one hundred million dollar contract. I remember being in the locker room and the TV's on. Everyone's like, you got you either paying people one hundred million dollars ten years now it's six years, three hundred.
Speaker 1: It's tip money, tip money is all it is. Red's update, Willie Reds are getting ready to take on those padres today the action three thirty five with the Arnold Carriers inside pitch. We need the Sports thirteen six rock. How bad do we need the Reds right now?
Speaker 6: Oh? We gott?
Speaker 1: What about Bearcat?
Speaker 5: Bearcats are doing better? Right A?
Speaker 1: Please continue? No p Ryanagip Ryan leaves the Chiefs, goes to the Buccaneers three years twenty two mil. He should be a Bengal, right he was here was he was a Bengal. Reds have reassigned a minor league camp today. Tyler Callahan, Reese Hines, Noel v Marte and Connor Phillips. Uh the let's see Cam Colliers out four to six weeks, had a great year at Dayton. What about the first no is out with a left thumb ligament. He's gonna have surgery. Are injured in a game earlier this week? Howe he hurts your left thumb? How do you do that? He was trying to make a tag and got got a car chew like you had second base, But he didn't throw the ball into the delta state guy's face. Shut up about that. Chew it off and keep playing. Tape it up. Rub some dirt on it. Hal Pennington would say, rub some dirt on it, okay, Coach, okay, Willie, Okay, I'll rub some dirt on my nose. It looks like I've been punched. It's looking better, looking better, pretty good. Yeah, loockly. He looked like he went about ten minutes with Mike Tyson the other day. It looks pretty good, he mouthed off the penny and boom he scooped me up. Watch out for that left hook, doctor Brent, Doctor Kirkland got it done in Mason. By the way, I go it. I've been there one other time. I've been a year. I go out there. I'm looking for the transmitter, looking for the tower, he says. I'm right across the street from the wreck of your car. I'm driving looking for the tower. The tower is still there, by the way. Have you seen it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I crossed the doctor Kirkland and I said, I feel good coming right here at the tower. And now look what you did on my nose. I look, I look like George Clooney and his prime.
Speaker 5: Now is that where the bunker is?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Right around there, I can't say, but I mean that's where you're That's where you're gonna be in the war. If the thing get if we all get wiped out right, the designated host thing go Sarah Elisee wants to come with me.
Speaker 5: So Rachel's been replaced.
Speaker 1: Luck to you can't say good luck to you and say what can we anticipate by for about by this weekend, will t Jay and Trey be in the town.
Speaker 9: I would like to see Jamar chase. You just get a job.
Speaker 5: Get one out of business off your plate. Just just do it, one of them. It's not gonna.
Speaker 9: Change by waiting a day or a week or a month. It's not gonna cost you more. So just just do it. Bite the bullet. It's gonna be very painful for you, but you just do it. Went a little good.
Speaker 1: Grace Higgins ain't not going anywhere, so I mean, no, you can.
Speaker 9: You can get on the franchise tagging and there he get the chase and get get it done and let's.
Speaker 5: Cashape in camp.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you doing?
Speaker 5: What if they surprising trading who had.
Speaker 1: Have been a year Trey Hendrickson or Miles Garrett who had a better year. Now I'm told that wise Trey didn't have a lot of tackles though, right he's like thirty eight tackles. But Miles had a bunch, and he also had fewer sacks, but Tray had more. But you know he's at a late player right in the NFL.
Speaker 9: How Garrett is a game wrecker. I think Trey Hendrickon is a very very good, good player. He's not a sign him for twenty five milk? Can we agree on that? Twenty five right now? He's not getting the thirty four that he wants. So could you get him at twenty fivest I get him, let's go.
Speaker 1: And how about t What do you sign him at? I don't know, twenty five I guess, or maybe thirty. He's the hardest one because he didn't play a lot. Yes, that's her thing.
Speaker 9: You can't say, Well, he get hurt, we'll get we'll pay this money and then we'll get him for you know, ten games, maybe twelve games a job, play good, jaw plays right.
Speaker 5: And Namah like plays.
Speaker 1: He plays. He's a stud plays manly man a Harry as Man.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: Are they gonna mess this up? Yes? I'm telling you, yes, should have done this two or three years ago.
Speaker 5: They land based in Joe Burrow and everybody.
Speaker 9: If they all signs of marchase, if put this way, if this is like a thing going into camp like it was last year. It'll be it'll be so terrible because it'll be the only thing everyone's talking about, not the fact that the Bengals are got a good roster right in the mill everything.
Speaker 1: Nine in eight. Who don't Bob Trump? He said in his prime that Mike Brown's super Bowl our salary negotiations. He must win the negotiations. That's his super Bowl winning. You lose, you lose now, maybe you won twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: Right now you lose.
Speaker 9: It's a different and how much the Bengals different landscape?
Speaker 1: Six billion dollars that's like money even to you, and six billion is pretty good, but you want to win? Would you and Rock top dollar? How much is that today?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: More than you made. I'll say more than I made, probably, yes, probably Peyton manning money. Would you have the mineral contracts or you stayed with the Colts or gone elsewhere?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean I I had two teams after the Colt so he would.
Speaker 1: I would have loved to say, with the Chiefs.
Speaker 9: But they cleaned house, fired the general manager just before fired the coach.
Speaker 1: Year that could have been somebody, If he could have been somebody, that's.
Speaker 5: One of the things you look back and go, got that gone a little differently?
Speaker 1: But it's because of all the words a tongue or pen. The worst of these are might have been what's on the big show today?
Speaker 6: Rock?
Speaker 1: If anything?
Speaker 9: We have a jim blythe right out of the gate and talk about I don't know you military recruitment.
Speaker 5: It's up, but but then it's up. But but I guess the the amount of time served is down. So we're gonna get in that with him. Mike Petrovia three thirty five.
Speaker 9: Uh, we got a travel expert for all you spring break travel people, Debor City with his shirt off down there until four am with all the floozies segment talk about all the places to go.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about a four with Sarah Alease in it and gooda got your shirt off with Sarah Elease? No, is that the truth?
Speaker 5: Staying?
Speaker 1: I stay right here on an oil rubbed that I don't go anywhere. You have the oil on.
Speaker 9: Her lathered all over head to toe, Yes, segment, shoulder and shoulder.
Speaker 1: Guys are out of your mind, nose in navel. Here we go your mind watch save harbor.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: I guess it hurt, but you didn't say nothing, but you're getting ready to Now what else on the big Show? I don't know, defend the license?
Speaker 9: Just rot off like five things we have on the show we have TOAs too.
Speaker 1: I like blood Moon coming out the blood Moon soon, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Blood? I like Dean Rigas. Don't we have some kind of comment coming at us too? In like four years? That's okay, Now it's under two percent chance. It's twenty thirty two. Get ready to bend over and kiss you're ask goodbye?
Speaker 5: Only thirty two. That's the year the little the Biggest Rock graduates high school.
Speaker 1: You might rain, you might not be able to ring. Here go you go, nil money. Talk to Jim Stall, Little Rock and Little Ni l What do you think?
Speaker 5: I can't say.
Speaker 1: It's get me out of the suits. Report. The Bengals have an opportunity.
Speaker 5: Are they gonna win or are they gonna win?
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna lose and they're gonna lose. Of course. I have a history.
Speaker 9: Remember they're gonna win the negotiations, yes, and then the war yes.
Speaker 1: Remember Carson Burrough remember that name. I don't think they're gonna lose. They can't sign it or lost him. There goes Alicia Reese right out the window. Willy you utter of the fun beginning in one hour in the National Football League, Mike Brown will win free agency begins. What's gonna happen? All hell? Will we leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report, Here we go. What would Anthony Minos making today? Oh, you make all the money, all money left and laugh and would have all the money too. What would boom Our assize and Chrisman for anything?
Speaker 5: Unions that look at that and go days born, thirty years to a year.
Speaker 1: That's like money. When you selling furniture, are furniture that I guarantee? Thank you, rock you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Who Day?
Speaker 1: Everybody who Day?
Speaker 5: Let's go bamly, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Hope Ali who Day? On seven hundred w L
Speaker 2: Six