Speaker 1: All right, welcome everybody. I'm here with a steamed guest, Ben Swan. I first heard about Ben Swan around twenty ten, twenty eleven, and he was doing some pretty groundbreaking stuff back then. I remember being in Cincinnati. I want to say, you were maybe a Fox reporter in Cincinnati for a time. I remember that, and I remember I think you were on Alex a few times back in the day, and you covered a lot of information way ahead of most people. For example, my first time hearing about Epstein and that operation was I think from you and some of the reports you did back in the day.
Speaker 2: So maybe we could start with that, because I've.
Speaker 1: Put a lot of time into Epstein especially, and you've done some debates recently. I want to talk about the Middle East too and move into some of that as well. But Ben, thank you for coming on. What how did you get on this on the topic of Epstein and make so many sort of groundbreaking journalistic discoveries there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jay, thanks for having me. Man. I'm a big fan of what you do.
Speaker 4: So Epstein was interesting because I didn't know much about him, and it round, you know, twenty thirteen, really started learning more about who he was because of the plea deal that he had and information that was starting to come out about the sweetheart deal that he got, right, and that sweetheart deal obviously included things like, you know, when he was serving his I think eighteen months is all he got for his soliciting a minor for sex, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: But anyways, when he was.
Speaker 4: Doing that, apparently he had a deal where he was on work release, which meant that he would only sleep in the prison and he would go home every day because he worked from home, so he spent the whole day at his house. Then he would go back to the prison and he would have a security guard, his own private security go with him him and then he would sleep there and then he'd get off the next day and he'd go back for work to his house. And that was eighteen months. And when I first heard about that, I was like, who is this guy? And why does he command so much power? And why does he command the ability to gain the system? Maybe lots of people do, but in this case, it was kind of shocking, and so started looking into who he was and started finding out so many.
Speaker 3: Very weird things.
Speaker 4: As we now know much more about it, right, the public's much more aware of, but things like the fact that you know, this guy had money that came out of nowhere. No one knows how he got rich. At least at the time, we didn't know. He was connected to incredibly powerful people. He had these properties all over the world, he was flying around with presidents. I remember at the time it was starting to leak because it was considered a good thing, not a bad thing, that Bill Clinton was a close personal friend, and Bill Clinton would write on his Lolita Express plane constantly, and so that was kind of what I first started learning about him and trying to figure out, like, who was this guy? And I had no idea that he was running any kind of pedophile ring, you know, at the time, And so you started to learn more about it, and what you found was that whoever this person was, he had too much access and too much power, connected too powerful people to just be a financier. And for me, that's kind of where a lot of that started. And then yeah, over the years, I was way ahead of a lot of people on Epstein, and you know, have continued to be And now, of course we did the Pizzagate thing, which was totally unrelated.
Speaker 3: Didn't think that had any connection at.
Speaker 4: All, and now sitting here in twenty twenty six, we see how those things are actually intricately connected.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you about the notion of blackmail. This has become a very contentious topic. A lot of people think that this is probably not what he was mainly up to, that it was this other operation. I think it seems to me that he was a kind of consultant, a kind of criminal operative expert who was a networker, a fixer, and he seems to be involved in all kinds of things from economic scams to stock trading, to venture capital funding, to also a high level blackmail of people in tact, people in government, people in all sectors. And it looks to me like clearly he was at least working with multiple intelligence agencies, particularly also obviously the Israeli intelligence services.
Speaker 2: So do you agree.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there's a significant proof or at least very clear strong evidence is that he was an intelligence operative and a blackmailer.
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think there's I think anyone who looks at this story steps back from it and looks at it right. So one of the problems I think we have with Epstein right now, and I've said this for a long time about a lot of different issues, right, is the notion of disinformation. So one of the ways that disinformation does exist, now it never exists in the way that we're told it exists, right, but in the way that it truly exists is you get government actors or you get intelligence agencies. And what they do is they flood the Internet, or they flood chat rooms with I say, chatrooms like those really exist anymore, but they did a long time, especially.
Speaker 2: Your Aol instant messenger.
Speaker 4: Exactly, you know four chan in some of those places. But what they would do is they would flood bad.
Speaker 3: Information into there.
Speaker 4: And the purpose of that, the goal of that is if you put enough bad information in, I mean really crazy stuff, you taint the whole pool.
Speaker 3: And so no one knows what's real and what's not real.
Speaker 4: You don't know which threads to pool, you don't know which which directions to go in.
Speaker 3: And so a lot of that has happened over the years with a lot of stories. We've got to have a whole list of them.
Speaker 4: But Epstein is one of those stories, and particularly right now. So what's interesting about Epstein that makes him somewhat unique is that wasn't happening with him. For a long time, there wasn't a lot of bad information about Epstein. Now that the Epstein files have been released, a portion of them really only you know, about two percent of the data associated with the Epstein files has been released. That's pretty significant. Half the files, but two percent of the data, which means the majority of what's not released is video. I think that's pretty significant. But the reality is is that you have to step back from it and say, so, what do we know? You know, as a journalist, one thing I tell people all the time it is not my job to know why things happen. It is my job to figure out what is happening. And too many journalists today or influencers today, I think, spend their time talking about the why. I can't tell you the why, and it's not what I'm supposed to be doing because why forces me to a conclusion. But instead I can tell you what, and if we follow the what, you usually find the right answer. At least that's been my experience. And so in the case of Epstein, what do we know? We know that Epstein had properties in multiple locations. We know from well over a decade of reporting that Epstein had every single property rigged with cameras, surveillance equipment, and in every property he had rooms that were set up that were filled with TV monitors and recording equipment, recording onto VHS tapes at the time. You know, today twenty twenty six, people think about recording the surveillance. Everyone's recording all the time, everyone's surveillan all the time, but it's all going into a cloud, it's all being stored twenty years ago, thirty years ago. If you're trying to record people that there's only one way to do it. You've got to record that onto a VHS or a beta tape, right, and you have a physical, hard copy of whatever.
Speaker 3: This thing is. It's not digital.
Speaker 4: So Epstein had these these rooms set up, and again this is all pre flat screen TV, so he had monitors set up in these things and big TVs set up, right, big tube televisions set up inside of his properties, and he's recording onto these. So we know that, we know that every single one of his properties had cameras in every single bedroom, which again go back thirty years that's unusual, that's not so unusual today, But thirty years ago, twenty years ago, even ten years ago, it's pretty unusual to have a house rigged with cameras and recording equipment. We also know that even as recently as late last year early this year, that Epstein has multiple storage units around the country where he is hiding content. My guess would be if we were able to access those and find them, they would be full of VHS takes, They'd be full of recordings, right, because what does a billionaire financier do with lots of storage units.
Speaker 3: Spread out around the country.
Speaker 4: If you're keeping stuff that you want to access readily and easily, or that you were not trying to hide from people who might.
Speaker 3: Be curious as to where it is, you put it close to home.
Speaker 1: You know, go out, Ben, He's just storing his Playboy magazines.
Speaker 2: That's what are you talking about. He's just got a stash, right, right.
Speaker 4: And so you have this, you have these storage units. So again, what do we know. We know that this is a man who is gathering lots of video surveillance and he's keeping that surveillance somewhere because again it's not a digital archive, it's a physical, physical tape archive someplace. We also know, by the way, one more No, we also know that when Epstein's New York Town home was rated, we know that the FBI carried out boxes of surveillance tapes and equipment. That's undisputable, right, That's all in the record.
Speaker 1: Where is why we saw the photos of them carrying it all out and putting it into it, you know, black vehicles and SUVs, and then we never that's disappeared.
Speaker 2: We don't know about that now, So that doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: Where is it? So?
Speaker 4: So I think when we talk about it that way again, Jeffrey Epstein was not simply a guy with a taste for slightly underaged girls.
Speaker 3: That's just not who he is. He was a guy who.
Speaker 4: The reason he was so prolific is because it was his job. It was his job to entrap people and to be a honey trap, just like it was his father in law. Father in law, not exactly, I never married to Glade, but his girlfriend's father, Robert Maxwell, who did the same thing for decades.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People always forget that the prior model, the template was Robert Maxwell. And if you read Whitney Webb's books, she argues that was a template that was kind of set up and funded via the Rothschilds in Britain to give Robert Maxwell kind of a cutout. They gave him this sort of publishing empire, They made him a corporate sort of takeover corporate vulture, takeover artists, and then a lot of that I think was transferred over to what just Laine and Jeffrey were supposed to be running. That's the model, and that makes sense too with the ties that Maxwell had, not just with British intelligence and and with Western intelligence, also with Israelis and trying to give information to the Soviets. So Maxwell famously played both sides, or tried to play both sides and the Cold War, most like arm and Hammer did and many other people, and some people who can argue that Lord Rothshaw himself tried to play both sides. There's significant evidence to suggest that what that means is that there's an international click that is apparently above nation state laws, that will play both sides of multiple conflicts. And before we get into the Middle East and Hamas, I thought your recent reporting on Hamas was excellent, so I want to talk.
Speaker 2: A little bit about that.
Speaker 1: But because that ties into sort of funding, you know, controlled opposition and opposite sides, you know, we've heard since Biden era that there that there are these white, white right wing extremists, terrorists everywhere. Lo and behold, turns out what many of us suspected, we have the SBLC and presumably other groups as well, still funding controlled opposition, fake cutout groups, most notably Charlottesville.
Speaker 2: Were you surprised when that came out? Not at all?
Speaker 3: Oh, my gosh, not at all. Listen.
Speaker 4: The argument that I have made about it is the SPLC doing this. Not only is it not surprising, it's surprising that it took this long for anyone to recognize what they're doing. Because the truth is, Jane, you and I both know this. The SPLC didn't create this playbook. This is an FBI playbook has been doing this for decades since just since ninety eleven, just since ninety eleven, the majority of terrorism plots that the FBI has broken up, and it all really was exemplified under the late Robert Muller. All those plots were plots that they would bring in informants. They pay them one hundred thousand dollars a year to go find a place where someone was plotting the you know, terrorist attack. They go to a group. They sit down out and they.
Speaker 5: Say, hey, hey, you guys want to blow up a bridge. And I don't know, I don't know, don't come on, come on, well we don't even have a bump. I'll get the bomb. Oh okay, well we don't have any money, I'll get the money. Just everybody meet here on this day at this time. Well, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: And they pester and pester, and they finally get like three guys to show up, five guys to show up, six people to show up at this bridge.
Speaker 3: I'll bring the money, I'll bring the bombs.
Speaker 4: They show up, the FBI bust them and says, look what we did, folks, we stopped another terrorist attack.
Speaker 3: He didn't stop anything, right, what did you stop?
Speaker 4: There's no terrorist attack here except the terrorist attack that was created.
Speaker 3: In the mind of the informant and in the mind of the FBI.
Speaker 4: And there is so much evidence at trials where these people have gone the trial where judges have called out the FBI on the record saying you're the ones who created the crime, You're the ones who thought up the crime, you're the ones who.
Speaker 3: Plotted and financed the crime.
Speaker 4: But because somebody says yes, under the way that the terrorism laws are written. Nope, you're responsible. And so the SBLC is just following the FBI playbook of how do we find those extremists who were out there, those white nationalists, and natzis We're going to pay people to pretend to be them, to stoke up people, to prove that they exist. It's it's craziness, but it's all government funded craziness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was you know, this goes back to like cointelpro and you know the back in the sixties and seventies when they wanted to frame a lot of the radical groups.
Speaker 2: And I'm not at all supporter of.
Speaker 1: The Black Panthers, but I remember reading about how the FBI is set up an informant named Richard Aoki, and what he did was he went to the Black Panther marches and pretended to be a huge supporter, which is funny.
Speaker 2: Because he's an Asian dude. But Asian dude and.
Speaker 1: The Black Panthers is fun that maybe maybe it'll be a little suspicious if you're a Black Panther of an Asian But what he would do is he would wear a bunch of machine guns and he was he was like, hey, we need to you know, we got a march with machine guns. And then they started marching with guns and that destroyed the image of the Black Panthers in the pre because everybody saw them as radicals, which I think technically they kind of were. But regardless, that playbook is copied and pasted and they did the exact same thing. By the way, in my opinion, I don't know what you think about OKAC, but if you look at the history of Timothy McVeigh in his relationship to Eloheim City, which was also a very closely tied to the SBLC and fed operation there honey trap that led to you know, the first big pre nine to eleven event with OKC. And you mentioned nine to eleven. You have same situation with Immaud Salaam in nineteen ninety three where he had recorded one of the FBI informant. He was a form and informant. He would be recorded his handlers trying to get them to you know, engage in the bombing. And so if I recall, he got off because he had recorded that. Yeah, so this is a pattern, as you said, and I want to take that to you know, Charlottesville. If you remember this was also you know, this is basically what Biden ran on, right, was he stood there in that big just in nineteen eighty four. See, you know, was talking about the white supremacist and we can't let Charlottesville happen again. Could you imagine an entire campaign running on an absolutely fraudilent event.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I.
Speaker 4: Can absolutely imagine it. I think we're all witnessing it constantly. Right, it's so many fraudulent events. I want to say something though, about the Black Panther thing. You're right to bring that up, and I'm so glad you did for your viewers and listeners who don't know the history of the Black Panthers.
Speaker 3: And I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think it's tough to say you're supportive of the Black Panthers, but if you go back and study what the original Black Panther movement was, it was not a radical movement at all. It was about protecting the women, specifically within their communities and the families in their communities. There were never weapons as a part of that. There was never violence as the original part of the Black Panther kind of a movement. And yes it was FBI informants who came in and they radicalize the whole thing. They changed the.
Speaker 3: Of weapons. As you said, there was never a weapon until this.
Speaker 4: Guy shows up with one. And what's upsetting about that to me is that I think there are so many grassroots movements, probably far more than we even know, that have been destroyed and ruined because some government hack decides that they don't like the way this thing's moving, or they want to disrupt this thing because there's this huge fear that the people are going to organize and the people are going to have power behind them, and so they have to go in there and infect and cause problems. And yes, absolutely, the Charlottesville is a great example of it. There was an entire campaign run on it. There was also an entire campaign run on not run, but it became a huge part of the first part of Biden's campaign or term excuse me was J six Right, which was also just a bunch of bs. The vast majority of the people who committed violence that day were undercover Capitol police and FBI, and over two hundred and forty FBI agents were in the crowd when originally we were told there were none, none at all. Then it turns out, oh okay, well, not none. Two hundred and forty of them are in there right. And one of the things we were able to document a few years ago is we were able to find at least four people in that crowd who were protesters, who were armed, who actually.
Speaker 3: Had guns on them.
Speaker 4: Every single one of them was an undercover We were able to prove that, every single one of them. So the only people who brought guns, the only people who brought weapons, were undercover agents. And then of course those are the agents. That's not counting informants. And there are stories reports of entire buses of men who were brought in the morning of seven am in the morning, six am in the morning, that came in on these buses. They got off some money, addressed this crowd of men as if they were informants or agents or whatever going to be this persion of the crowd.
Speaker 3: But they address them and they go off into the crowd. We have no idea how.
Speaker 4: Many undercover informants there were as a part of that crowd as well, And so there's so much wrong with the story. But then it became this whole never it's still happening there. I just saw on X this morning, some hack from MSNBC, you know, talking about how it's so important that we remember January sixth and the radical people who were there. You want to remember the radicals who were there in January sixth, Remember the FBI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say, it's the establishment itself, that's the radicals, and they were calling it Remember at New Pearl Harbor, at New nine to eleven, which is absolutely preposterous. But yeah, that's an even better example, perhaps than Charlottesville, because you know, the media went ten times crazier with JA six than they did even with Charlottesville. And again, this is a repeat pattern of so many examples, so many instances. I don't want to beat this into the ground, but you know, many of the radical Muslims, as you said, you know, Trevor Aronson has a whole book about the terror factory that this has been essentially propped up. And the other thing too, is that a lot of the groups that they typically pinpoint as the you know, funders and the trainers of radical Muslims, for example, they tend to be also groups that the CIA has historically aided and funded and trained, such as al Qaeda, such as ISIS, And now we've seen recently with Timber Sycamore, which was twenty seventeen New York Times top article, at least a billion dollars put into overthrowing a sad. Eventually they got that, And how did they get that? By Israel and the CIA funding the al Qaeda ISIS fighters like Jiulani who they put in power in Syria, who then destroyed Christian churches, started persecuting all the all the religious minorities.
Speaker 2: And it's the.
Speaker 1: Groups then, the radical Muslim groups are also the radical Muslim groups that were our allies for so long.
Speaker 2: Could you speak to that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And that's something I've been covering since twenty ten right talking about this can In fact, I confronted President Obama about it at one point and asked him why he was saying we were at war with al Qaida when he was funding Al Kaieda in Syria at the time. And obviously we did it in every country, right, We've done it in Libya, We've done it in Syria, We've done it in Yemen. We fund them, we fight them, and then we fund them again. And it's so crazy to see right now, I mean, how disgusting is it to see a former al Qaeda leader? And I say former is not even a former an al Qaeda leader who is now the president of Syria. And because he wears a suit, now it's like we're all supposed to stand up and clapfor him and.
Speaker 3: Say what a guy. Way to go, so glad you're there.
Speaker 4: And the only reason he's even there is because of this proxy war in Ukraine that we've been fighting that kept the Russians too tied out, because the Russians are basically the ones who kept Asd from falling. They propped him up militarily and kept him from falling for all those years when Obama was trying to get rid of them. But we've done this for so many years. We've we've funded the mujha Haden. All right, if you go all the way back to Osaman bin Laden, we were Osama bin Lad's primary funder, Right, what do we do? We funded the musha Haaden. There was a New York Times article with Osama bin Laden standing on it that says freedom fighter and it's a picture of this guy that we're giving all these weapons to. Why because the Soviets are going into Afghanistan, and we've got to fund them to fight him. We funded Saddam Hussein for years. The reason Saddam Hussein had those chemical weapons was because Donald Rumsfeld sold him the chemical weapons so that we could hold off the Iranians during the Iraq Iran War in nineteen eighty in the early nineteen eighties. So we do this constantly, We fund them, and then all of a sudden, oh no, this is the great enemy, and now we have to stop them, and they're the main source of our problems in the world, right freedom in the world. So they go out there, Now we're gonna fight him, We're gonna remove them from power, and now we're going to bring in a great leader, someone who's really courageous and strong. And we bring some some you know, nut job in who takes over it. Usually someone who's coming out of the CIA, who's gone to Harvard or Yale or Princeton. They take over the country, they can't last because they're just a puppet, and then the country reverts back to an even worse state than it was in And so that's exactly how it played out in Afghanistan. I mean, it took us twenty years to replace the Taliban with the Taliban.
Speaker 3: A few of these propped up fake.
Speaker 4: You know leaders along the way, but they're all so so corrupt, humming cars. I remember that guy, you know, he was they would give they.
Speaker 1: Would bring suitcases of cash and gold and just pay him, and that facilitated the drug trade.
Speaker 4: And then when he would decide that he was going to leave the country right and get out, what does he do. He just throws all the suitcases full of money and gold onto a plane and leaves. And that's like, oh, well, we need a new leader, and then it ends up being the Taliban again.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So the good news is for the Taliban was this time when we left, we left them all the weaponry that we had brought there. So that's good. At least you have a you know, a fairly sophisticated military now, which you didn't have before you rode around of pickup trucks with machine guns on the back. So yeah, it's just total craziness. American foreign policy has been crazy for so long. We all know that anybody who's watching the good news is right now with the war in Iran. I think the vast majority of the public sees it in a way that they haven't before. So for guys like you and me, you know, who have followed people like Ron Paul for a long time and know kind of what he has warned about in terms of blowback and this interventionist state, we can look at that and say, oh, yeah, okay, we're aware, But the vast majority of the American public doesn't know. I think now they do. I think finally we've hit the point where even though Trump has gone off the reservation with this Iran war, Trump did do a certain of us to the country in that for the last ten years he's been the guy who's been beating up neocons for winning the wars. Now he went into it, so that's no good. But there is an awareness in the public and an awareness in the political world that wasn't there before him. So at least I will give him credit for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, thinking of the Middle East and the stuff that I've read and researched about it, this is really an old It's an older strategy that the British and bar had, where you you do a lot of controlled opposition in order to divide and conquer, and this is just goes all the way back to Caesar.
Speaker 2: Caesar had a very.
Speaker 1: Worked out philosophy of dividing conquer by pitting the tribes against each other. And sometimes you could leave weapons. Cash is there and then they get access to it. And I was talking to John Kiriaku, the CIA whistleblower, on the Channel a couple of days ago, and we got into this topic of excuses and intentional excuses, and I read some researchers and some analysts who who had posited that back in the nineteen seventies when there were some really important Bilderberg meetings, Kissinger kind of worked.
Speaker 2: Out a deal to establish the US.
Speaker 1: In terms of the Petro dollar, intentionally to be reliant on Middle Eastern oil. And the reason for that wasn't just money or something like that. It was actually to give perhaps also an excuse for the US to then police all of these countries because of the oil problems. And we got to save the Petro doll. We got to do this for the for the oil. For the oil. Well, if we have enough native oil, which people like Trump, you know, ran on that we have, we don't need all.
Speaker 2: We don't need far and oil. We got nfoil here probably get the most best.
Speaker 1: Oil, we don't need to go into all these other countries. But it's by design, because it's an excuse. Just like as you said, with these proxy groups, leave a giant bunch of weapons there in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Ah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: We still got to police the region because they've got all the So in other words, a lot of these failures or things that don't make sense actually make perfect sense as regional excuses to police those regions.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that? Oh?
Speaker 4: I think, first of all, I think you do an excellent trump nice job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it was good. It was very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's some truth to that. I think it gives us an excuse, certainly. I think it's deeper than that. I think if you go back to the origin of the petro dollar, I don't think it's coincidental that the petro dollar was established one year after we got off the gold standard. We come off the gold standard, and I think that that we thought we don't need that, and then realize we need something. It's got to be pegged to something, and why not oil? In fact, oil was gold, right, it might as well have been so crucial and it still is, by the way, as is being proven right now is still the lifeblood of world economies the world over. So I think there was a reason for that. What's fascinating is we don't need to be pegged to OPEK or allow OPEC to set our price and oil.
Speaker 3: We only allow it because of the petro dollar.
Speaker 4: So what's interesting is right now Trump is right when he says we don't need oil from other countries. Straight oh hord moves is it's their problem, even though he's the one who started this and created the problem. He says, well, it's not our problem. Well, he's righting about that. It's actually not. We're exporting lots of energy. We don't need to export anything if we just kept it here at home. The problem is because the price of oil is set in globally rather than country by country. American workers and American families pay a higher price when France can't get its natural gas and oil when India can't get oil.
Speaker 3: We are the ones who end up paying for it just like they do.
Speaker 4: So the problem that we have is you can't decouple from it without relinquishing control of the region. Again, listen, I keep saying this on different shows, and I don't even believe it, but I'm gonna say it anyways.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it, but.
Speaker 4: I do tease about the five D chess, Right, Trump and is five D chess? And I say, if what if Trump is really is playing five D chess and what he's really doing is saying and I let.
Speaker 3: You imitate it because you do the better impersonation.
Speaker 4: But if he said, look, there's no way for us to get out of the Middle East. There's no way to in these these forever wars, there's no way to shut down on these bases. How are you going to shut down sixteen US bases across the region? Twelve trillion dollars has been spent on them. How do we disconnect ourselves from opek?
Speaker 3: Right? How do we do all that?
Speaker 4: How do we get out of the Middle East without having to be the big brother in the Middle East? Ah, here's a crazy like a fox way, start a war with Iran and let a run destroy it all. Now again, I don't believe that's what he did. However, the end result is still the same, which is that sixteen US bases, all the bases in the region surrounding Iran obliterated, uninhabitable. It will cost trillions of dollars to rebuild them. At this point, the Opet countries and those Middle Eastern countries like Oman and Uae and even the Saudis, a lot of them are saying, why do we even have bases here?
Speaker 3: It's just making us a target.
Speaker 4: Iran is actually coming out of this particular war stronger than they went into the war. They are actually emerging as the fourth center of power globally in a way that I don't think anybody had on their bingo card. War with Iran will make a run stronger and make them more powerful. And so we're watching kind of an incredible moment here, and again I don't think it was actually intentional, but the end result is still true.
Speaker 3: The end result is.
Speaker 4: This, when this war comes to an end, there is an opportunity to walk away from the Middle East and to say there will be no more forever wars there, and we're going to walk away from that region because we're not going to spend all of our treasure rebuilding bases. We're not going to go back in and try to police that part of the world. In fact, this would be the most controversial part. Iran is obviously proving that they're the strongest in that region. Between them and Israel, those two can handle it. Everybody else has been destroyed, right, we destroyed Iraq, we destroyed Syria, we've destroyed Yemen, We've destroyed all these different countries around it. Not that Yemen was ever that powerful, but Libya is gone. Like, we've just obliterated all these countries. So whoever remains standing, you guys can figure it out. We're not gonna deal with it anymore, and we're going to focus on our chemisphere. We're going to focus over here. That to me is again I don't think it was actually intentional, but it's the end result. And so I think we're living in kind of a shocking moment for people like us, who, you know, we're just becoming adults around the time of ninety eleven, right around the time that we're kind of stepping into the world, and we stepped into an entirely different world. To now see a global reset happen in a matter of weeks, I think pretty stunning, pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, if you go back to the Odity non plan, and he was AERL. Sharon's, you know, foreign policy advisor, Secretary of State or whatever that was the original Greater Israel Project plan, and then you get clean break strategies, sort of updating it and sort of expanding it in different directions, and then throughout you know, post Desert Storm and all that stuff, we really seem to have done the foreign policy for the most part that Israel wanted. There was some time period when you know, Biden or Obama didn't do everything in regard to Iran that Israel wanted. But this seems to be essentially just the policies and the strategy that Israel wants in that region. Hence why for so long Netnyahu has said they're two weeks.
Speaker 2: Away from the bomb, they're going to get it.
Speaker 1: So twenty years of two weeks away from the bomb, and then net Yahoo also saying, you know, they'll do whatever we say talking about America, so we have to buy the balls right. So to me, it seems like it wasn't even about pet dollar. It's primarily those interests and the oil plays a role in it. But the other thing too, is that I brought this up with several other analysts too. A stronger Iran or even a stronger opposition in another country surrounding Israel, be it say Lebanon or something like that, that also provides an excuse. Is really is able to then say, look, we're oppressed. We have all of these crazy strong neighbors around us. At any moment, we could be destroyed. So if you don't support everything that we want, you're a warmonger, et cetera. Or excuse me, you're anti Semitic, et cetera. So that's another element and angle of the excuse. And that ties into your report about Hamas because the funding and the establishment and aiding of Hamas, which by the way, Victor Strowski, the former Masaud operative who wrote several books about this by way of deception, and then the second one that the book that actually discusses Israel funding Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and then al Qaeda isis in Syria and Hamas as well to counterbalance the PLO. They actually like that chaotic destabilization because it's a huge excuse. And I thought you did a really great report on that, but people forget that. You know, this was in wiki leagues now who's openly talked about it, it's in the former of books.
Speaker 2: Could you go into some of why they do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well absolutely. I mean you have to go back though in history, right.
Speaker 4: Into the nineteen seventies nineteen eighties, and what you find is that at the time there is a Palestinian movement, especially in the nineteen seventies that's growing, but it's.
Speaker 3: Almost entirely secular. You know. It's also interesting that we pretend this is.
Speaker 4: A big Holy war kind of between the West, the Christian West, and the Muslim Middle East. But the reality is before we started tampering over there, the Middle East was pretty much non religious in most countries, and so the Palestinian population was mostly secular. It was, it was not religious at all. In the nineteen seventies, early nineteen eighties, there is a group that starts to show up.
Speaker 3: Uh In in specifically Gaza in the West Bank.
Speaker 4: And these guys what they do is they're they're they're very radical uh and what they want to do is basically kill any man who is not a Muslim who is also Palestinian. And so they were actually known for shaking people on the streets. They come up and they shank shank these men who were secular Arabs living in that region. And that group was known as Hamas and the Israelis saw that at the time, and they thought, hey, we could use this right because there's this growing kind of international movement to create statehood for this Palestinian state. And part of the reason that there's such interest there is because it's mostly secular, uh and and you know, there's there's a lot of momentum here. So how do we disrupt that momentum. What way to disrupt that momentum is you have a domestic problem at home that distracts your population from focusing on international issues because you're just trying not to get shanked in the street by the crazy guy who's some kind of religious fanatic. And so at that point, that was the kind of the first time that Israel started funding Hamas, and they began funding them, sending over money. Get these guys money, why because they're going to create problems. Nineteen ninety four, nineteen ninety three or nineteen ninety four. It's the first time I believe that a rocket is fired from Gaza into Israel. And that's because by that time they had converted by force the entire population pretty much. It took about fourteen fifteen years to do so. But again, Israel was instrumental in that. So the first thing they did is you know, today Israel as a NASA will cry and say, oh, these Muslims hate us and they despise us because they're religious beliefs.
Speaker 3: But that wasn't why this happened.
Speaker 4: It was because you forced out and forcibly converted them all to these religious beliefs. Then what we see is that net Yahu, over the last twenty years has continued to adopt this strategy and utilize this strategy because he saw again an ability to now try to prevent that statehood from taking place. Because if the government of the Palestinians is run by Hamas and that's a terror organization, the world can never accept it and it will never have legitimacy.
Speaker 3: So how do you keep them down?
Speaker 4: Well, suitcases, you know, coming through Katar, coming through the UAE in different places, suit cases full of money being delivered, billions of dollars, and these are ours, these aren't This is not Israeli money, This is US taxpayer dollars delivered to Hamas. And we've paid them off with billions of dollars to strengthen them, to fund them.
Speaker 3: To keep them there.
Speaker 4: Because then Yahu knew he needed to keep, you know, Hamas in control of the Palestinians because if it becomes again a less radical group, it's not a terror group that takes over or runs the government in the Gaza or in the West Bank. If that happens all of a sudden, he doesn't have the same kind of.
Speaker 3: Kind of universal support.
Speaker 4: And so you know, on October seventh, when you sit and say Hamas must.
Speaker 3: Be destroyed, I just have a hard time with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm no fan of Hamas at all, but let's not pretend that Hamas is a creation in and of itself or of the Palestinian people.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 4: Hamas is a creation of Israel. It was funded by Israel. They backed it every step of the way. They've continued to do that for decades. And the fact that they are not held responsible for creating the very group that now they insist they have the right to commit a genocide in order to stop is insanity to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny you said that because you mentioned the seventies and going back into the forties and fifties when Oss and CAA began to get really involved in the Middle East. There's a great book by Miles Copeland, the CIA operative, who discusses his time in Egypt and Syria and the consultant consult the consulting that he did for the CIA, and he talks very openly about how useful it was to utilize the radical Muslim groups when they were necessarily including false flag term. And that's relevant because there was an older plan that the CIA initially had where they thought that they could secularize the Middle East and they could create a kind of what they call pan Arabism, and that that would lead to a kind of a better situation for the Middle East. But that didn't work. First of all, they said, well, a lot of these people are too tribal, so it's not going to work to have a sort of pan arab uh, you.
Speaker 2: Know, secular state. But there were a lot of secular.
Speaker 1: States, right And that's even where you get say people like Saddam and the Bathist. Originally the CIA is supported about this party, but then when Saddam was no longer useful, he could become this you know, uh puppet, you know, bad guy that we got to take down. That we put there same situation with the usage of say the Muslim Brotherhood Originally British intelligence funded them, and then they gained a significant power and ability and they were actually used a long time ago to over They attempted to use them to overthrow I want to say, maybe even Asad's father or something like that a long time ago, and that event didn't work.
Speaker 2: It's a famous declassified the operation back in the day.
Speaker 1: But they switched from secular pan Arabism to using radical Muslims because the Brazienski and people like that understood that was actually a better strategy that the British Empire employed when they would make alliances with the various Sunni Salafia hobby groups against the Ottomans.
Speaker 2: So they copied the old.
Speaker 1: British imperial model aligning themselves with the radicals because the chaos and the destruction again is a much better excuse and a much better tool than trying to create these sort of you know.
Speaker 2: Against secular Arab states. But all of that just to.
Speaker 1: Say that, I think that really backs up your point, like we didn't go with strategies that would actually make the region better. We went with the strategies that would create the chaos. So it's really controlled chaos, and I think you could I don't mean to get off too off top, because I got some other topics I want to ask you about, but you could say the same thing about the strategy that the CIA had during the Cold War throughout a lot of the Eastern Soviet block countries. Right, they would again fun all kinds of radical groups against the Soviets, and it doesn't make the Soviets good, but it means that this is a very dangerous strategy that, as you said, can produce a lot of blowback.
Speaker 3: Well, and it does, and it's the exact same.
Speaker 4: It's funny because we keep talking about this in terms of history, which I think is important because people need to.
Speaker 3: See and understand that historically this has been the case. Nothing that's happening now is happening in the vacuum.
Speaker 4: However, those same strategies are still being employed right this minute, right, and even as recently as twenty fourteen in Ukraine, the whole Color Revolution.
Speaker 3: That took place there. CIA did all that war that's being fought right now, right.
Speaker 4: Who are we funding. We're funding Nazis, not not neo Nazis. These are original like.
Speaker 2: Hard old Galen networks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, the Stefan bendera loving Nazis in Ukraine. And the crazy part of that is if Ukraine had had the ability to win, which they didn't, they had no idea what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And by the way, oh my gosh, just if I can just mention this.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you saw this, but the Anthony Blinkett interview he just did where he admits that that he and Biden were sending them javelins and all kinds of missiles and weapons into Ukraine almost six or seven months.
Speaker 3: Before the war started.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they claimed that, you know, they were claiming at the time, Oh, this was totally unprovoked. Ukraine was just sitting over here praying, and then Russia decided they were going to invade and try to conquer them. Why were you Why were you sending all these weapons in there? You knew exactly what you were doing. You were starting a war, you were you were trying to drive them into it. Now, fortunately, you know, the Russians have played it really well, and you know, there's they have no way that they're going to lose this war. Ukraine is utterly defeated at this point, and it's really only by Putin's kindness that he didn't just roll over and flatten them. If if Putin were an American leader, or an American leader were in Putin's place, they just would have flattened the whole of Ukraine already, Uh, and then hired contractors to rebuild.
Speaker 3: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: Uh. He's not doing it that way. But the point being had, if you could go back in time and change history and what's going to happen, and Ukraine had been victorious, we would literally have a nation now run by Nazis, controlling Russia and controlling nuclear weapons in that part of the world. That's what you would have if you would if if you would won. And so it's the exact same problem that we keep facing. You pick the worst people, the most dangerous people, the most radical people, the most chaotic people, and you give the weapons and training and money, and you say, nothing bad's gonna happen, or if it does, ain't gonna be my problem because I won't be around for it anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, this is a very important recent event that absolutely ties into all this. Yet another you know it's still in the news, right, the Ukraine situation, Like you said, that was that that goes back to the nineteen eighties with Israeli Soros, and he was the one of the key people that pioneered the funding through the need and through all these different NGOs the Color Revolution model. And they didn't just do it with the soft power, gene sharp technologies. They also brought in, as you said, weaponry. They're also arranged. At least the Ukrainian services did a sniper event to happen that helped kicked off the mind on situation. And that's a that's a very interesting pattern that you see popping up a lot in these kinds of operations to start these kinds of so called coups, which are not organic, they're actually manufactured at least to a degree. And then if we recall another thing that I always bring up because people will still call in the baby about this subject, there's there were multiple biolabs that had been set up in Ukraine and other places right along the border of Russia. That's obviously an intentional provocation as well as other things that were happening in that region to provoke Russia via NATO for many years. So we will do these provocations and then when when Russia retaliates, then we say, oh we were cry bullies about it, right, that's the cry bully strategy.
Speaker 4: But no, no, you're one hundred percent say it happens all the time, and it was a provocation. And the fact is the biolabs were set up along. Remember that when when Zelenski was elected, a lot of Americans don't even know anything about Zelinsky.
Speaker 3: We actually did a whole series on him, and I've learned a lot about him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the guy's unbelievable, unbelievable, But this was a guy who he was a TV actor, right, he gets just put in this position as a guy who's playing a teacher who accidentally becomes president, as a man of the people. Right, And then all of a sudden, he has a TV show called The.
Speaker 3: Servant of the People.
Speaker 4: His employer is an olagarten named Koleamoyski, who basically owns the TV network. After the show becomes a hit, they quietly register an actual party called the Servant of the People Party. And then within two years of this TV show being this big hit, because they're pumping all this money into it, putting in front of everybody, Zelensky decides, in fact, he's actually running for president under the sprint of the People Party. The whole thing's almost comical, except it worked. But one of the things he ran on was ending the war that had been going on in the dumb Boss for ten years. Because remember a lot of Americans don't know there was a war already going on there, right That dom Mos region, which is the eastern most part of Ukraine, is ethnically Russian. They speak Russian. I actually just learned the other day that eighty percent of Ukrainians speak Russian and that almost no one speaks this Ukrainians as they.
Speaker 3: Call it that too, Just kidding guys.
Speaker 4: No, in reality, yeah, they do not speak this Ukrainian language as it's been created. And so the funny thing is is that Zelenski didn't speak Ukrainian until they started running for president. He was actually a native Russian speaker. So one of the provocations is you didn't in that they actually began shelling. Fourteen thousand people living in eastern Ukraine were killed from twenty fourteen until twenty twenty two by shelling from the Ukrainian armed forces shelling them. So those people were in a war. And then they're like, oh, Russia came over here for no reason. No, they came for a reason because those people are ethnically Russian and we're begging for help. Won Russian speakers in Ukraine were oppressed because Zelenski passed a law that says, you can't speak Russian, no books can be in Russian, no schools can teach Russian. Russian speakers were basically banned from speaking Russian and public in Ukraine. It's crazy. That's an oppression of the people. Churches were shut down, like there was a lot happening there that of course, our media is never going to tell you what was happening. All this stuff is going on, and so Russia sees this as a provocation and they're getting closer and closer, and then Kamala Harris goes over and says, we need to make Ukraine part of NATO.
Speaker 3: Now what week later is when the war starts.
Speaker 4: That's the final red line that Putin's like, I can't let you cross that red line, guys, because we know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You've been poking us for years.
Speaker 4: You're killing these people who are in the reaching they're begging for help. But when you come out, it didn't say and by the way, also, you know what else we're gonna do We're gonna make make Ukraine part of NATO.
Speaker 3: Then you don't have a choice. You gotta do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there was that classic clip of George Soros talking about how this was all his, he took credit for all this.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, would Grain is mine? I did all of that.
Speaker 1: And then you have Zolenski in the emails. To bring this full circle back to jeff Stein mcguffrey, you have Zolenski in the text messages saying.
Speaker 2: Good Jeffrey, I need Jeffrey consultation, right.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing I thought that was really funny that Zelenski said was when he when he was on TV.
Speaker 3: He was a black runk.
Speaker 1: Please come through you Grain, billion dollar business, blackrug. So this guy's so ridiculous that he's actually asking for Epstein to come and help him to consult on how to run these things. And by the way, people forget how to run and help run a coup against Putin.
Speaker 2: That was in the Epstein falls.
Speaker 4: And multiple meetings between Zelensky and Epstein lunch meetings. There are conversations and there are documents that indicate that Zelensky may have been trafficking kids out of Ukraine via Jeffrey Epstein and the networks that they had. Another really interesting connection though, that I always bring up to people. It's a little bit left field, but there's a name that's a big part of the Pizzagate conspiracy. It's a woman by the name of Marina Abramovich. Marina Abramovich is like a perform like spirit cookie. Yeah, that's it, spirit cooking.
Speaker 3: So get this.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've heard this or not, but at one point in twenty twenty three, Zelensky decides that he wants Marina Abramovich to be an ambassador for Ukraine. Not ambassador to Ukraine, an ambassador for Ukraine. Now keep in mind she is not Ukrainian.
Speaker 3: She is Romanian.
Speaker 4: But he wants a Romanian woman to come to Ukraine and be ambassador for Ukraine. And you know who, he wants her to be an ambassador to the orphans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, exactly.
Speaker 1: I brought that up on a big podcast. I don't remember which one it was. I mentioned it within the last year or so, I don't know if it's tim cast or what it was, and nobody believed me.
Speaker 2: They were like, no, no, they didn't make her. Yes, it did. Look it up, sure enough, It's on the State Department website.
Speaker 3: It's totally nuts to me.
Speaker 4: It was like that was like, for me, the most full circle moment of all these stories.
Speaker 3: It's like, it really is.
Speaker 4: George Carlin said, you know, it's a small club, and you ain't in it.
Speaker 3: It's a small club.
Speaker 4: And it's incredible when you think, you know, you have these kids whose parents and by the way, whose parents are sent off to war, and whose dads even today are being dragged off the streets out of their homes, pulled out of cars. I saw a video today of a guy running on his roof and they're going up on the roof to get him to drag him away.
Speaker 3: And it's just totally insane.
Speaker 4: You guys, a Linsk that right now traveling around your demanding that European nations forcibly exiled the Ukrainians who fled there, the men back to the country so they can fight. Meanwhile, you have we're covering this in our shows today. You have these emails now between the former defense minister and the advisor to Zelensky, to Zelensky, these emails back and forth between them talking about how ending the war is bad for business, talking about the Project twenty three, which is the fund they set up where they were taking forty to seventy percent of all the money sent in is being kept there and then spent on homes and cars. It's it's so repulsive, it's so disgusting, Jay to think about the fact that these men, there's an entire generation, maybe multiple generations of men completely genocided in Ukraine by their own government, killed off, sent off to a meat grinder. And then you have Zelensky who's just making money buying homes, wants to keep the whole thing going because it's good for business, and then demanding, you know.
Speaker 3: What, those guys who made it out, hey send them back because we need more bodies to throw into this thing. It is so unbelievable to me, and any world leader.
Speaker 4: Who stands up at applaud for this guy sends him money, it's like this blood is on your hands too.
Speaker 3: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on that topic, relating directly to again to Epstein, because you know, one of the things that you went hard on in the paint for many years was the Big Pizza event. Now we had this period where after that shooting and the hard drive got shot and all of that. Oh, this was all de boomed. Supposedly it all went away. Supposedly. Lo and behold when the Epstein files and emails and the text mesters, all this comes out. Wow, it's looking like actually the pizza event might have been what we suspected.
Speaker 2: And of course you recently did a debate on this topic.
Speaker 1: So first for Pete pizza skeptics here, what do you think is are the key proofs that really something substantial was going on? And are there things in the Epsteine files and emails that actually sort of substantiate that.
Speaker 4: Well, the first thing in the Epstein files is that you have nine hundred and eleven references to pizza right by the way. None of those is the name of a pizza place. None of those is a receipt for an actual pizza. It's nine hundred and eleven times there are conversations about pizza, about we're going to find a new place and we'll pick one together. I'm really excited to have this pizza with you. This woman is pregnant and she looks so happy. She's glowing. Oh that's the pizza inside of her. That's a pretty obvious one. And so we see this terminology as used all throughout it. Look, here's what's super important to me about this, And as you mentioned, I've done a couple of debates about it. There are people who are like, come on, man, and you really believe this?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: So it is in my mind undeniable, unquestionable right that pizza CP, cheese pizza is code language that pedophiles have used for well over a day.
Speaker 1: That we know, right, there's no question CP.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: We know in twenty twenty three the FBI arrested someone for CP by using the fact that he was referring to cheese pizza.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So if it's good enough for the FBI to arrest someone using this language, I think it's probably good for us too. So there's no question, no doubt in my mind at all. And I think there's plenty of proof of that. The question is was Epstein using it in that way? I don't know, But the point is that that is worthy of investigation. It's worthy of looking into to say, look, if this man is using the same kind of language, and he is talking about pizza regularly with people and using food coded language, and we know that it's also used in these other circles, and it's used in very similar ways to the way that the Podesta emails were using it. Again, it's worth investigation. But what's nonsensical to me are the people who.
Speaker 3: Look at that and go, ah, probably Mathoth. It's probably mathoing. Look. I have an email box right now.
Speaker 4: I have like fourteen thousand unread emails in it, right probably one hundred thousand emails in it. And if I searched, and I did this the other day just as a test, and I searched the word pizza and other than talking about pizzagate, I don't have any emails about pizza.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean that you're guilty if you have them. What I'm saying is, how many actual pizza emails do you have? How many conversations do you have over email with people about pizza or beef jerky? Yeah, beef jerky is a big one. The other thing that's interesting to me is the Epstein story I think opened up a wider gate to this. Right, so the Podesta's have somewhat limited with the pizza, and then the Epstein thing opens it up more because he does talk about jerky, and it looks like there's a lot there that indicates it could be about cannibalism. I will tell you we're working on a film about it, and I think we're gonna present some really interesting stuff, including stuff that is going to actually shock shock some people in terms of the original Pizzagate story and stuff that was debunked. Turns out it wasn't. And we got some pretty amazing stuff that we were able to find. But we'll save that for another day.
Speaker 1: But yes, all right, so I know Ben's got to go soon. Let me hit a couple of super chats really quick here and see if we can get maybe a couple over to him before he has to leave for another show.
Speaker 2: Poncho says, there's.
Speaker 1: A jihad, a Jihad Nashid that's called back to the Way of the Conqueror, and this oddly ran at the same time. Lenski's gay chicken dance song. That's interesting, Matt's Billy Donkey three dollars, put us into put wait, let me put on my glasses. I got boomer eyes. I can't read these. Put us into Resident Evil cosplay, and you have a man as an umbrella corporation guarden soldier and a woman as Alice Teddy says, for five dollars, Jay, I have a good movie for you. It's called Ken Russell's The Devils. It's been restored and it's redone.
Speaker 2: I'm familiar with it. I've seen it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Peter says for ten dollars. I'm guessing that the p eight actually woke been up. Perhaps is this the case the one did pizza the pizza then?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, the thing that woke me up. It's actually going all the way back to twenty twelve and Ron Paul. That was the first place where I really woke up because I was covering it at the Todges real quick. I was covering at the time, just you know, Ohio elections and interviewing all the candidates, and I finally got to Ron Paul and I interviewed it, and I interviewed I just did a story about him. And when I did Blue Well, and all these people were saying, thank god, you would talk about it, No one will talk about it, like that's not true, And then they said no, really what he gets censored and everything he says. So I started paying attention to it and realized I'm working in the media company. I'm working with Fox at the time, Fox and Cincinnati, and I was like, yeah, we are doing that, and it was like shocking to me. And I started to realize so much of what I was in in that broadcast world was fake. So that's kind of where it started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last question for you, Poncho says, do you concur with any of Simon Dixon's assessments that the Great Reset is actually currently playing out?
Speaker 3: I think it is. Yeah, I do agree that it is.
Speaker 4: I think the Great Reset is, and I think there is a there's a war happening.
Speaker 3: Right now for what that ultimately is going to look like.
Speaker 4: And I think we're in the early stages still, but I think we're we may be further than a lot of people think it.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I do have been linked in the show description. I will also add all the other links here in a moment. You can also subscribe to him on YouTube. You can subscribe to him on Twitter Rumble as well, I assume, So go fall follow Ben on all those links. Anything you want to leave us with what you got coming up? When is this documentary coming out? We're hoping later this summer. Maybe into the fall, but a few things that we still have to do on so just keep an eye out for it, and you know we're working on stuff every day. I will tell you, I'm really excited to see what's going to happen with the UFO stuff that's coming. I think that's a really interesting story and the narrative that surrounds it and how is the government going to spin it?
Speaker 3: Because they're not going to tell us the truth. It's that, but what are they going to tell us and to what end?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Well, thank you so much, Ben, I'd love to have you back again. We had a little bit of technical issues.
Speaker 1: We didn't get the full interview, but I'll get you back on sometime soon and then we can do a full deeper dive if you'd like.
Speaker 3: Sounds good, Jeed, I appreciate it, man.
Speaker 1: Thanks absolutely, Thank you so much. Guys, let's hit the rest of these super chats. I know that we had several people asking we gotta do the rest of these super chats here. I wonder on that other scene it might not be the camera. Can you guys hear me? Okay, yeah, you can hear me. I wasn't sure the camera was connected over on this scene. Poncho says, for two dollars, watch Imperium starring Daniel Porter. Okay, I'm not familiar with that. Is that a movie or is that a documentary?
Speaker 2: See? I think people ask.
Speaker 3: Why you wear those glasses?
Speaker 2: Are you on drugs? No? Not on drugs.
Speaker 1: I don't like the look of the boomer glasses, the reading spectacles when I'm on a livestream, I think it looks dorky as hell. These look cool as heck. These look cool as heck. Also, these lights get annoying after a while, so mountain walks. As for ten dollars, I've always enjoyed it when you're talking to other big brain people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely. You know, I tried to.
Speaker 1: Get an interview with Ben a long time ago, many many years ago, and you know, I had a very small channel, very small following back when I was trying to kind of make that connection. So great to have him on. It was an honor to finally get to have that discussion. This was a chat I wanted to have for a really long time. So really thankful to Ben for doing it, for coming on, and guys again, be sure to go follow him.
Speaker 2: Doctor Jay says for five dollars.
Speaker 1: Did you know that the mass ball theme in Icewatch Shut is Romanian Orthodox played backwards. Yes, In fact, I remember reading that many many years ago, and we have discussed that at some point in our many many Icewatch Shut analyzes. So if you go watch my little mini documentary on iwad Shut, which is I think still my biggest video, I think we mentioned that, but.
Speaker 2: They thought that sounded more.
Speaker 1: Ominous right to do it that way. And I've talked to Vivian several times about this, so or at least a couple of times she'll try to get Vivian on it. She's not a huge fan of doing interviews, so you kind of have to keep pursuing to get her to do the interviews. Brian Blanco says her thirty dollars day, I'm attending my first vespers next weekend and then liturgy awesome. I want to show you gratitude and say thank you for all your live streams and the debates. These opened my eyes. Please pray for me, God bless well. That's great to hear. Dude, very happy when I hear these kinds of stories. And then we hear this a lot now, which is great. Jacques Coumer says, for five dollars, do the Billy Graham pizza impression. Please calmed down to the alta. We've got hot pizza down hill. If you give to life till sports ball, if you let the football come into your hot I'll give you a hot slass of pizza.
Speaker 2: How's that, Jay dire.
Speaker 1: Clipway five dollars, Jay, I love these interviews with Kuriyaku.
Speaker 2: I hope to see more in the future. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember, guys, the second episode of me on his show has come out on their platforms, so you can go check that one out. And then there's a third episode of me on his show as well that is yet to come out in depth. As for ten dollars, what is the best way to explain to newbies that Orthodoxy is more legitimate or more foundational than Catholicism or any other faiths.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there's not a one size fits all.
Speaker 1: I think the easiest, simplest way is the videos where I point out major dogmatic contradictions, because remember Remba, Catholicism is a system, and in that system, it says it cannot contradict on dogma, and dogma includes anything that they've officially taught in faith and morals.
Speaker 2: So anything dogmatic faith and morals that.
Speaker 1: Is a contradiction shows that that system, it's a system level defeater. So I would say, if you look at the video where I pointed out the contradiction on the death penalty, if you look at the video where I pointed out five simple arguments against the papacy from five or six years ago, that's a good one. And then more recently, this one dogmatic contradiction ends Roman Catholicism on the issue of temporal supremacy. Those are all great examples. I also think even more simple examples, like saying that Muslims, Christians, and Jews now all worship.
Speaker 2: The same God.
Speaker 1: That becomes a basis for the Vatican's syncretic approach to a humanism, which it clearly has. Those are all I think system level defeaters. Shepherd ten dollars, what's up, Ninja?
Speaker 2: A lot of people owe you an apology, but I ain't one.
Speaker 1: I enjoy your content, God bless you, and Jamie, thank you appreciate that. Yeah, I don't think we're gonna get an apology from a lot of the people, but hey, it's great to talk to these high level investigative prominent journalists, intelligence people, whistleblowers, analysts, and now people are coming around and admitting all the stuff that we've talked about for so many years, and we've been so hated and attacked and persecuted the platformed, and now you've got you know, a lot of prominent voices basically admitting, Hey, pretty much everything Jay was saying was correct. Boone says, for ten dollars, give me a couple of questions to ask my priest. I want to see if he's liberal or not. I want to convert to Orthodoxy. You mentioned perhaps up to up to half of Orthodoxy.
Speaker 2: Is also vacer gay. You make sure.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure that I'm not signing up for any of that. I mean, do they promote humunism? Do they promote skittles, Do they promote you know, masonry, you know that kind of stuff. Those are usually good indicators. Chronicle says, for five dollars, he's talking about my panda shirt. This was some of the super chests I didn't get to the other day. I told you guys, I would read it on the next live stream. You have a nice gay shirt, Yes, the panda shirt was intended to give the impression and to prove that I'm nice and I'm not mean ortho bro extremist. Ten dollars, you are the pimper of Xantium.
Speaker 2: Cheers. Thank you, do appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Bird says for ten dollars, the meanest orthur bro is actually Saint John Chris System. Listen to the homily where he says they have done an insult to nature itself. Yeah, I'm like, I'm like thirty percent of a lot of the church fathers. JV says, I can confirm the only thing that you ever did was to block me for no good reason. If I recall, it is because you kept sending really bizarre superchats and I said, you know, look, man, let's just let this issue rest. I don't remember what it was, but you just cut with it. The church needs people like you. I hope you will continue to host the Fourth Hour whatever you say. Ten dollars. Don't people realize the reason that people are converting in mass is not just because of theology, but also other traditional bases that hold within Orthodoxy. I think so people do not actually want to be liberals. Skittles exactly we must hold the line. Yep, totally agree. Chase five dollars, sat spirit on of Tremethus being a simple monk but also being the champion of the First Council is evidence that God calls the servants to rebuke evil with truth. There's tons of that in church history.
Speaker 2: I can't read that name.
Speaker 1: It says Holy Saint surfing Rose, pray for us ten dollars, thank you, kimbaland five dollars.
Speaker 3: What is your on? Father? My?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we read this one last time. Let's make sure I didn't miss this. Bong says for ten dollars. This is for the Kumar perm Ruslam Ruslam instead of Islam. Bitch boy getting web searched and larped by the bipod Wexantium king exactly. Flavius. I missed his when he sent fifty dollars. Thank you so much, Flavius, he says. The gleeful celebration of Kirk when he passed due to the Libs celebrating that that quote radicalized me. It was the ortho rock orthobros who actually told me to go to the liturgy and shut the heck up. So the orthobros were calming down his extremism.
Speaker 2: So again, that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't run that runs counter to the narrative that the Ortho Bros Are extremists. Drago says, or three dollars you and Nick Flinta saved me from the puritanical belief that I thought I ought to have as a Christian. I finally stopped being very inhumane. I still have the recurring thought of how to reconcile this with passages in Paul's epistles and joking around.
Speaker 2: I don't think Paul's talking about joking around.
Speaker 1: I think he's talking about being a consistently profane person.
Speaker 2: I mean, Paul himself.
Speaker 1: Said I wish that the Judaizers would castrate themselves. Okay, so he's not being some sort of like puritanical person when he says, you know, to not be a profane, vulgar person. Christian Roach became a member, Jay, I'm a big fan. I became Orthodox because of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's good to hear. Ac said, this is a hit job.
Speaker 1: For Captain Tazariak. This was this was a comment I missed the while back. Okay, let's see, I think I hit all the supers treads there because I missed several from the last stream, and here's some more here. Poncho says, for ten dollars to all the tone police who are offended when Jay imitates an accent of other people. Just read First Corinthians nine, nineteenth or twenty three and there's so there's bibicult precedents for impressions. That's funny. How about when Paul says Cretans are liars and gluttons, that's pretty funny this and this saying holds true. Right, Oh, Paul's being a racist and he's classifying people, he's profiling coin order of five dollars. What do you think about all these AI data centers popping up? Is this part of the future technocracy control system?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I mean the technocracy is centrally going to be I think they've decided run by AI, and that was a plan mentioned a long long time ago. So I don't doubt that the data centers are or for that purpose. We know that they are. Tyler says for ten dollars, I'm currently a cate Cuman, thank you to you and father hears. I'm currently being persecuted because I'm choosing orthodoxy.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand we all will be that persecuit, so count it as a joy. I was thinking about asking you, what are your thoughts on how to deal or not to deal?
Speaker 2: Do you mean with the persecution.
Speaker 1: I mean it'll pass if that's what you're talking about. Okay, making sure. I think I got all the super chest now, no, we didn't. Moroc says for ten dollars, Jay, I don't know why I'm blocked?
Speaker 2: Can you undo it? This is owl killer when you guys say that you're blocked.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you mean on X or on YouTube. So I do a lot different people for different reasons. If you tone police me and talk crap and you don't won't come debate, that's the number one way that I blocked that you get blocked. If I see you, you know, talking smack on other YouTube channels about me, but you won't come say it here, that's also a reason that I've blocked people. So perhaps those are the reasons that I blocked you. But I don't know if you mean on YouTube or on X. Because I am a huge fan of the block button, and actually the block button that I think is pretty effective because people.
Speaker 2: Act like, Oh, you're being a woos.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just don't want any of these people or their comments in my life. What does that have to do with being a woos? I mean, don't you avoid toxic people in real life?
Speaker 2: Of course we all do.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess you're a pussy because you're avoiding toksic. No, you're just blocking them in real life. Barbecue says, did you hear that anything from the Ortland Trent podcast?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I have not yet, because I was doing livestream when they did it, or when it came up that they had done it, so I didn't even know. But way, I think I'll go ahead and do another stream. I hope that doesn't make Alex mad. I'll try to do another stream. Now that we've done the Ben Swan stream, you guys want to do another live stream? Ortland said, we take the ecumenical progress where we can, and Trent smiled and said, yes, Well, I mean Trent has to believe in acumenism because his church has dogmatically affirmed and accepted it for around a century. So I mean, nobody should be surprised that Trent Horne also holds to the heresy of ecumenism. His Vatican has dogmatized it, which, by the way, they previously said it it's apostasy. This is another easy contradiction. In Roman Catholic dogma Mortalium Animos nineteen twenty I think twenty eight of Pious the Eleventh, it says that if you affirm and teach and act on acumenism, you are surrendering the Gospel. And the Apostolic Sea says this multiple times in the encyclical The Apostolic romancy has never allowed Roman Catholics to participate in a.
Speaker 2: And now it's dogma. That is a contradiction. One of the.
Speaker 1: Clearest I mean that alone is like, that's just easy knocked down right there, death penalty, easy knockdown, change right there, temporal supremacy of the Roman bishop, easy knockdown right there. Tenergy ten dollars, My funko pop and myself are getting baptized Saturday. Come on, dude, you're not getting God bless you today.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being mean to the heretics and a signpost of truth. Look, people think that what meanness is is tone and.
Speaker 2: Aggression. That's not what meanness is.
Speaker 1: Right, Ironically, all of the people who really hate me without a cause, or who are or who have dire derangements syndrome. They're actually the mean ones because in the background they do the nastiest stuff imaginable while putting on the public nice face. I would say that's actually being mean, saying to your face, look, man, I disagree with your ecumenism once you become orthodox. What you're saying stupid. None of that is being mean. People just think that being a normal guy is being mean and even fat jokes, Guys rib each other, Guys riff right, guys do this.
Speaker 2: This is what dudes do.
Speaker 1: And if you can't handle that, dudes have a natural dude code whereby they ferret out and vet people based on can the guy take a joke?
Speaker 2: Can you take a little ribbing? And if he.
Speaker 1: Can't, then you know he's soft. Right, I'm not talking about the psycho weirdo people. Right, you should avoid those people. But like with Tim Gordon, we start making jokes about each other. I remember when I'm we hit it off because I said he was like the Creed dude. He was Scott's staff from Creed and I was making fun of Tim Gordon and singing Creed songs. When we were reviewing his live streams, and he thought that was hilarious, and so we actually got to be.
Speaker 2: Buddies over that.
Speaker 1: The rest of these people are just absolutely giant vaginas. They can't even take a mild joke. They're so fragile. They of one mild joke and they block you and run away. I'm not talking about people that won't debate me. That's almost all the time the reason that I block people, and sometimes I block the wrong person. So that's sometimes I do make that mistake doctor do nothing eight dollars for example. I'll give you an example of how I've made the mistake sometimes. So sometimes when people call in on Twitter on Xpace and I'm looking from my glasses and then I when I when people call in and they act and saying like that, I got to make good death threats.
Speaker 2: The other day.
Speaker 1: When I click on the profile to block, sometimes I block or I picked the wrong person in the chat or in the Twitter space.
Speaker 2: That's happened a few times. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: For example, I had the other day I accidentally had DJ blocked, right who organized the whole freemason debate, And that was an accident. I mean DJ's never said anything or giving me any indication that I would I would block him. So at some point I accidentally accidentally blocked his profile, thinking that it was someone else. JV says, Jay, you blocked me over saying that bitcoin aligns with orthodoxy, but then was accused of others saying it's the opposite.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then I misunderstood.
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying that if you like bitcoin, you can't be orthodox.
Speaker 2: And again, I don't.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about blocked on YouTube or on x I don't know which one you're talking about. Oh I must do you see the Baptist debate a bunch of the Baptists, Like, there's not a single Baptist i FB cult member who made an argument against anything I said. Every comment in the debate literally is like this guy is gonna I'm gonna be happy when this guy burns, and how uh this guy denies Jesus as the word. I'll be just the stupidest, Like I mean, these people are like next, they're dumber than Muslims, dude, or another equal to Muslims, I should say, and that like the what we've seen is that the I f B are identical to the Muslims. Guys, remember head on head on over to chalk dot com. Sech o q dot com the best and supplementation on the Internet.
Speaker 2: You can get.
Speaker 1: Access to all those great Chalk products at chalk dot com c h o q dot com.
Speaker 2: Link is in the show description. But you use the promo code J sixty life.
Speaker 1: That's Jay six zero l A f E. You get sixty percent off of those great products. And yeah, give me a few minutes here to eat a late lunch, early dinner.
Speaker 2: And we will come right back with a livestream.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, thank you guys for the Benz for joining us with the Benz Want Interview.
Speaker 2: Thanks