Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: This is one on one one JR. Orlando's rock station. The good, the bad, and the ugly is brought you by some deafening good that's going on downstairs in our parking lot. Just got started about fifteen minutes ago, and we'll go until six thirty this evening. We got the one Blood and SeaWorld Orlando Blood Drive happening. It's happening at our stations down here are building in Maitland. If you want the address, just google iHeart Maitland h It's happening from seven thirty until see so don't don't stress about rushing here right now seven point thirty until six thirty to night. And you can benefit multiple ways, One by knowing that you are helping your fellow people, right, and two you can benefit by grabbing a little ticket there right actually a couple of tickets JR. Our listeners who stop buying donate, We'll get a pair of tickets to Punk in the Park this Saturday, Orlando Amp while supplies last. And everyone who donates. Is also going to get a ticket to the SeaWorld Halloween events.
Speaker 3: All right, hello scream Baby, So come on down today at the iHeart Building between seven thirty this morning and six thirty this evening.
Speaker 2: You have a lunch break. Swing on by some do some good Man. Also get a limited edition Halloween T shirt that closed in the dark and a wellness check up and thank you ahead of time. Thank you here in our studios parking lots until six thirty this evening. That should be in the Good News Network. There you go. There's your first good story. But well, go ahead and get We'll finish with the good stuff. The bad stack mighty thick this week, so uh can we go through it? Click the bad stuff. I'll do my best here too, Bob. This one just got on the radar and we mentioned it in Get You in the Loop this morning. The former Florida first responder accused of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman in the back of an ambulance for whom he's supposed to be transporting to the hospital. Apparently, this investigation has been going on a walk. As the incident happened in twenty twenty one, James Melody to thirty seven years old, Daytona area, arrested and booked count of sexual battery and a helpless person count and one kind of video voyeurism. People trust you to help them survive and make you better. Yeah, they have video of this that ultimately got him busted. Unbelievable. The man hunt continues for that Kentucky shooter who decided to take target practice at vehicles traveling along Interstate seventy five last weekend. Joseph Couch, thirty two year old, still missing in action. He has survival skills, and I don't know. I don't know if he's gotten away or is he offed himself because he kind of indicated that was his endgame. We'll see if they end up tracking him down. Mental illness, there guarantee it. Man fatally shot during a road rage incident at at Daytona Beach McDonald's this week. Absolutely ridiculous that it ended this way, the shooters claiming self defense. I don't know where this is ultimately going to go, but it's ridiculous that you get so heated at a drive through that somebody's pulling a gun and shooting someone else, whatever the reason may be, unbelievable and hopefully the judge says exactly. Suspected drunk driver plowed into a restaurant in Arizona last weekend, entering thirty people. Seventy three year old Thomas Kane plowed into a very busy Elks Lodge Saturday evening in Arizona, injuring thirty people, yet he was drunk. The Florida man who shoots at his neighbor kills the neighbor and then apparently said, how do you like me now? Yep. We were reported on him earlier in the week, identified as thirty eight year old Clinton Robinson, approached the victim before multiple gunshots rang outs. The Las Vegas gas station worker accused. We talked about this in Idiotology earlier this week. Las Vegas gas station worker charged with attempted murder after beating a customer to within an inch of his life with a baseball bat because he deemed the customer taking too much nacho cheese from the self served nacho cheese machine in the convenience store at four o'clock in the morning. It's not that important, butte that seventeen year old creep who just killed his mother this week who had been released from custody in Oklahoma after killing his father last year, which was in self defense. Well, okay about that. He moved here to Florida, and now his mother is dead after seventeen year old Colin Griffith allegedly stabbed her in the neck. That was also in self defense. Of course, it was yeah.
Speaker 3: Throw the book at the kid, charge him as an adult as well.
Speaker 2: Suspect arrested in a fatal shooting near Melbourne school we talked about this Stone Magnet in middle school had to be put on lockdown when gunshots were heard at the nearby Tip Top mini mart, where victa twenty seven year old man was gunned down by what turns out to be the twenty one year old suspect, Malachi Dante Bell, who was trying to make his way back to Homestead when he was busted. And we've got a California man who's been charged of going on a killing spree, killing eighty one animals in a three hour shooting rampage. That would be VINCENTE. Arroyo, thirty nine year old. What a whack job, lovely individual.
Speaker 3: There give us some good news and I have some odd not so great News.
Speaker 2: I already gave you a couple good news stories, including the Chom bon Jovi one. I wanted to again give props to the two good Samaritans in Brevard, Ariana Ebert and Don Cobb who jumped into the Indian River. That's so what you gave me, dude. I gave you the JOm bon Jovi one right there? You think I printed this up? Okay?
Speaker 3: He gives me the Good News Network one and then tries give it and take it away. I tell you, now, here's the nods. Oh go ahead, I'm done. He saw you, good news man. You sure yeah?
Speaker 2: Might want to give me another, you know, I you don't have the bon Jovi one, which you said, I wade it down right here, bon jovid. So I did give you two. I was trying to give you the one that.
Speaker 3: I didn't got. I got the lady and the man good Samaritan rescue man. We might become a bad story here in a minute.
Speaker 2: No way, don't don't shoot me. In the drive through, taco show broke out and Fista cuffs over who was going to report the most good news?
Speaker 3: We're talking about Good News Network, and all of a sudden it went sideways.
Speaker 2: All right, there's a good news jumping in the lagoon.
Speaker 3: Good job people, John Banjobi, you you're getting a good little pal for running over and saving an individual who's gonna jump to their demise of off of a little thing.
Speaker 2: I know there's some conspiracy bridge a bridge. I know this conspiracy.
Speaker 3: There's in Oh this was probably planned by him for his music video to make him one cock of hero.
Speaker 2: No it wasn't. It's good news. Just take it.
Speaker 3: Here's the not so great news. What do I not have today in the studio? Internet access?
Speaker 2: See? Now you've known that since what time?
Speaker 3: Taco Bob long enough to realize that I have it on my phone, just not on my computer.
Speaker 2: Sick burn pal Uh. One of these days I'm somehow going to get him to actually prepare for this segment in advance. I did I printed up this or held the story you gave me?
Speaker 3: Anyway, this one's from a listener, A good news story for us, he says.
Speaker 2: Straws. He said, in.
Speaker 3: Case the bulldog doesn't cover. And here's a good news story. Palm Bay local represent Palm Bay Bayside High School graduate sixty third round draft pick Andrew Walters made his MLB debut last night on national television with.
Speaker 2: Against the Tampa Bay Rays. There you go, h what round sixty third? How many rounds do they have? I have no idea.
Speaker 3: It's baseball, not really, but but Andrew, you made it. You're representing Florida Powell. Let's go back to the Good News Network on the phone, let me close out that spam.
Speaker 2: Okay, the struggle is real.
Speaker 3: John bon Jovi's right there on the front page of the Good News Network because well it's great news. Oh look at this dude, I recognize him, James earld Jones. You're getting a little pal. I know you passed away, but you made a lot of people happy over the years and skin when you played the oof all ball. We have an ultra rare reptile well, with only four hundred left that can survive colder? What ultra rare reptile that only there's only four hundred these left? Pat and I don't know. This is a a reptile something in the people's hand. Anyway, it's too small on my phone to see. Tempts are sparking hope for western swamp tortoise.
Speaker 2: It's a western swamp tortoise. There's only four hunderd left. This little guy could.
Speaker 3: Go around and hump other tortise and then we have multiple pal Yeah, that's so they sound like pat uh. Ooh, the sleek new La commuter train is pollution free. Leave it to La. Good job, man, it's about the only thing you're kind of doing right, pal Uh. We had an artist that made furniture out of tennis balls. Then it's stunk, no, but other it would take four hundred years to to decompose a tennis ball.
Speaker 2: Do you ever know that?
Speaker 3: People, when you're out there playing tennis, you might realize, you might not realize, but all those balls that you're hitting, those poor little green fellas, those things take four hundred years to decompose.
Speaker 2: Switch to pickleball, oh wow. Or you could just throw it for your German shepherd like I do, and watch it be decomposed of a matter of an afternoon. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or you could hang it in the garage like I do, and watch your wife run into it and go straight through it into the cabinet that's in front of the car at least once a week. O literal pal just like that. It's like, here's here's the cabinet. With all the paint stuff. All right, wife's home.
Speaker 2: I'll take that power away. That was not nice, honey, de pal uh after di're this is another California on alright, yoh goodbye.
Speaker 3: A beekeeper found grandfather's long loss hives pat thriving in a quarry and turns him into a colony of millions. His grandfather was a beekeeper too, and he we think there's a b shortage.
Speaker 2: BS.
Speaker 3: There's millions of him. This dude just turned into So the flowers will bloom. Everybody's good. And Andrew's in the major leagues. Yeah, I hit the ejection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do it? Thank God. Listen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 1: True