Speaker 1: Drama, Darling drama, Darling drama, Darling.
Speaker 2: Well, hello darlings, welcome back in Ooh what a night we have tonight. Emily Desis is here, EM's Are you ready to do kind of like we're gonna be a little bit of a triple threat tonight. Okay, are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: Love it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Right, Okay, we're gonna serve it up. We're gonna serve it up, in fact, serving dish. We're gonna do MCB and we're going to talk about below deck all of this. Emily is in Maryland. I have the flu, and you know what, I already feel better just being here. How about you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean being in Maryland and having the flu are not the same things, Darling.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm totally joking. I would never Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? By the way, what is going on in Maryland these days?
Speaker 3: Not much?
Speaker 4: Just watching the O's destroy the Dodgers a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Oh no, really, the.
Speaker 4: Dodgers showed up her nose got fucking ignorant.
Speaker 2: No God, I can't believe we did that. How embarrassing. You must be so proud of your team.
Speaker 3: All Tony that's what I call her Tani.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, Tony, you guys, Marilyn Emily is here. Oh my god. I summoned her and she's here. Are you hitting any of your hot spots lately? Since you've been there?
Speaker 5: Haven't gone to Woodies and I have I want to go down to False Point and I'd love to go to Ocean City, but it ain't gonna fucking happen.
Speaker 2: Why is that a gambling town?
Speaker 3: You don't Tom, I don't have the Tom.
Speaker 2: I know you're busy. You're doing a lot, like you you got a big family. You're doing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Also, you know, I know you're.
Speaker 4: Holding a lot of directions and I'm pulled in a lot of directions.
Speaker 2: You're pulling. You're going to the pool.
Speaker 3: I've pulled in a lot of directions. Oh you Crystal has a poll and we're gonna go. She's gonna have a poll party. But I don't have time. I just I have to manage what I can manage.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're getting real real rough tonight. Okay, Well, let's calm down, Marylyn Emily. Let's just get regular Emily back and we're gonna get into some serving dish and then we're gonna get into our recap, so let's go fucking.
Speaker 1: Dish.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, have you seen? Have you seen? Have you heard? The new trailer for the Real Housewives of New York is up and running. This season is happening. They have announced it season sixteen. It's coming out September eighth. I can't believe it's right upon Assemily, Well, listen, here's the thing. You know. I was like, Wow, there's something going on. This is exciting, and you know, I don't know if it's because Martha Stewart is in the trailer that I am blinded to it all, but I'm like, this is the greatest trailer I've ever seen. It's probably because Martha Stewart was in it. She can do no wrong. She makes everything better. But also they've got these new ladies there and we see some more energy, and so because there's energy, I like that. But then by the end of it, like ten minutes went by, I was like, wait, but what now happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say, Bravo knows how to put a trailer together. So I'm I'm in. I was in on the last one. It's hard to judge a season by your trailer and it comes to.
Speaker 2: Bravo and we always say that, But Carol Ratsville is back as a full time housewife. We you know, we talked about this. I said, she's back. She's gonna have to address the Epstein files. Of course she will. People are gonna call her out, and if they don't, it's a waste of time. That's probably one of the reasons why she agreed to come back. She wants to speak on her name and clear. It great to see in the trailer we have people passer buyers yelling about it, heckling if you will.
Speaker 4: Think so, I would think so. If you're in there, you're hearing about it.
Speaker 2: Well, New York there, they're not quiet people. You know, you can walk down the street. They're gonna tell you how they feel. And that's that. So I'm excited about that. I think that is great. And of course Daisy Toy, who is the makeup artist of Martha Stewart, and I think she was at Daisy's house and she was like, oh no, a lot of work needs to be done here, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot. So that's exciting. So the people back say is back. I think their marriage is done. Aaron is back, Aaron Leachi, she is back. Jessel is back. And we've got Hailey Glassman, Erica Hammond, and Daisy Toyd. Those are the new housewives there. We'll see what happens, all right. Well, well, well we have ang Gik and Halsband Sean. They've separated allegedly after an affair at the salon, and in fact, as it turns out, even page six just recently even just cited that she has confirmed the separation. Now we have seen the rumors and the mastinus about all of this, and my god, if it isn't true he cheated on her with someone at the salon. Listen, Monica, I think is one of the ones that put this on blast along with Meredith, remember that. And this was such a huge deal, and Sean was so intense about wanting to stand up for himself and protect his reputation. And so now here we are, and it's not even just someone on the outside, anybody. It's like someone from the salon.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I think, I mean that makes sense to me. They are there all the time. Where else is he going to beat somebody? They're working at that salon all the time.
Speaker 2: Babe. I know I'm there too, babe, Okay, I mean I can't believe it, poor Angee.
Speaker 4: How awful he's been talking about how she isn't home a lot, like, you know, like he was talking about him and his daughter being left alone a lot due there. You know that she's too busy to be there and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: True, he was setting us up. And there was a picture that was posted that, oh my god, it was one of the separation announcements on one of the blogs. And this outfit that he has on page six, thank you. They did him so dirty and I love it. The pants and shoes he has on are it's playing tricks on my eyes because I like, you look at it and I'm like, whoa are those cartoon shoes? Is he dressed up like Goofy with the big feet? No, he has he has like jeggings on that couldn't be tighter and then which makes the shoes look enormous, And it's just the most bizarre picture we've ever seen of him.
Speaker 3: They're like belted jeggings.
Speaker 2: Belted jeggings. Yeah, yeah, that's anyway. So wishing the best for Angie, and you know, oh, and I have to say that two people have gone to their social medias and have kind of spoken out about this in their own little way. Lisa posted I saw this son Queens of Bravo. Lisa Barlow posted partners in It All vide Tzequila and it's a picture of her and John. So it's like, basically, she's kind of rubbing it in their face that you know, we're we work together and we were staying together. And then Meredith Marx I saw this on Bravo snark side. She's like, it's ironic when you've seen everything that has been said about you manifest in the people whose senate. Much more to come on this sum junct, But people who spread negativity about an aspect of someone else's life usually are insecure of that in their own lives. Twenty twenty six has been a year of karma and so many different ways. But that also gravity Next time, Meredith, because I have a cold, I can't keep up.
Speaker 4: You know why Whitney didn't comment because her and Justin announced.
Speaker 2: Justin and Whitney are going to be they're living separately, separately, separately, not together, separate, So yeah, that just came out. I mean, everybody, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Look, not everybody who got Meredith and Seth.
Speaker 3: That's who everybody thought it was.
Speaker 2: Remember there was blind item and it.
Speaker 4: Was like two couples, and it turns out that really only two couples stay together because Bronwyn Todd done Yeah, Whitney and Justin done yeah allegedly Angie Sean well, I guess Mary and what's his head are still together?
Speaker 3: And then Lisa.
Speaker 2: And then Duna done. Lisa Well, you know, can't wait for the next season. It's going to be interesting. This is sad news. Gina cho if you all saw this, you know, all the housewives have been posting about this, that she's been diagnosed with tongue cancer. There's a GoFundMe. Her daughter Kara Bosworth posted about this and she's been giving some painful updates about her mom. So, after she was diagnosed with carsonomo of the tongue, after the surgery to remove the cancer, they were hopeful that the hardest part was behind them, but the doctor is recommended a second surgery to remove lymph nodes, and then they discovered that the cancer had spread. So this this is now like a full cancer battle. She's doing a lot of chemo and immune therapy. You can read all about this on the go fundme and my God thoughts and prayers to Gina Kio and her family, and you could obviously donate if you'd like to.
Speaker 4: And she'll be on this season of O see because she's been in the trailer, yes for this upcoming scenes.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. And I wonder if that's going to be before that she realized this or during or whatever. Yeah, yeah, wild, Okay, so you know what, I think it's time we get into our recaps. Emily, what are you sorry? I'm going to say yes, you are, Yes for two hundred. Let's go. Lee had to talk about below Deck med I gotta tell you, this loop guy is something else and this poor Cooper. This was an episode of episodes they had us. You know, we were running for our money in this one. I mean I didn't know which way. I didn't know who was going to have to leave this boat, who was going to have to come in? And I'm still we're still on our our toes about this. I posted on my Patreon and I wanted to ask the darlings over there how they felt about this. Recent episode of McBee as well as Below Deck, and my question was, do you think that Luke should remove himself from the boat. And you know, my thoughts are essentially like, I'm glad that he at least has recognized that he's causing such a problem with the chemistry on the boat.
Speaker 3: I don't think he has.
Speaker 4: I think he just wants to be forgiven and because he's not getting what he wants from Nathan.
Speaker 3: He's having a little, like a little temperature fit.
Speaker 2: The Darlings also agree with you, Emily. A lot of people, Yeah, some people said similar things. So BETHQ says what he did was disgusting and I don't think anyone can trust him. He's too messy in all the ways. Donniakari says Nathan is not overreacting. Luke should be fired and Jen reprimanded. The whole crew should be reminded that this isn't a joke to be gossiped about. It shouldn't have taken three days to tell Nathan. Captain is under the impression that Luke did this on his own. Jen has some responsibility too.
Speaker 3: I don't think Jen does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't even consider that, but like you know, in some ways. I do feel like people who knew I am going to consider Jen as being a little bit at fault only because yeah, because she's sitting here going, I'm the cheese dew. I know what's going on. I know this, and I know that. Well, if you knew, and you have so much experience, you should know that during the CSTW classes that Sandy told us about that this would be a major hygiene problem, and you should have reported it immediately.
Speaker 4: I think we just need to leave the door open a little bit to that. She may not have realized that he's still he had not taken care of it because it had been keep in mind, Luke was avoiding Jen to the point that she had to stay up three hours past her shift to pretend she was working just to have a conversation with him. Yeah, so she may have assumed that he cleaned those sheets at some point and then when she like maybe was like, oh my gosh, you still haven't done the laundry.
Speaker 2: Right, Maybe she did know. At least a day after she knew, A day went by and she didn't say anything, So I guess she was giving him another chance. So like, yeah, I think she probably didn't know about the full three days. But then Kat was like, I haven't seen anything come through the laundry. I can't really place too much. Blame my cat. She's super new, she's young. I don't know. She's just probably thinking.
Speaker 4: Like anything on cat, She's probably just like, what the hell. Maybe he's snuck in and.
Speaker 3: Did the sheets.
Speaker 4: Like I can see her being like, I do not want to be anywhere near this situation. At the end of the day, it's him, it's it's Luke. It's his room and his jizz.
Speaker 2: Your room, you're jizz. You know that's a they say. Sandy R says Luke should go as he signed a contract and violates the terms, and Susie says, why is Jen getting off scott free. She is as much a fault as Luke. Take her to Captain Sandy, Take her to the deck, take her to the bridge.
Speaker 4: I did like when Sandy was like, Luke, come to the bridge and I was like, cee you am and.
Speaker 2: Then oh, oh no, no, it's my way of just joking around and keeping light of it. Nah, I'm just kidding. It's horrible. He's gonna get fucked. Yeah, you know, Allison says Nathan is not overreacting, and I think Luke is saying he wants to leave is a cop out. See, he's not taking accountability. He's just too embarrassed and this is the easy way out. And I didn't think about that, and I do agree that he is probably like trying to skate his way out of it. You know, when he first walked in there, I was like, well, I'm glad he's at least taking accountability to move the needle a little bit because he's inconveniencing everybody. So I did think that, but now with your comments, I'm kind of thinking, yeah, he's kind of a puss and he's like I can't handle the he I'm going to get out of Joy's kitchen because she you know, when he went in there and he was like hugging here, it was like the last hug he was ever going to give her. It was so weird. And she still has no idea.
Speaker 4: He got two hugs out of her this episode, and I was like, Joy, No, she was having a rough one. But also when he was like he used some word, I forget what it was about Nathan, about him not He's like, Nathan is just being so unreasonable about not forgiving me for this, Like I can't get around this idiot for not forgiving me.
Speaker 3: So I was like, you didn't learn shit, dude.
Speaker 2: He didn't he. I mean, he's like I've apologized hundreds of times and he still has a visceral reaction to me. And I'm like, you are still sharing a space with this person. You have disrespected him in the worst possible way. You thought that you'd actually be able to be bros again, No, yeah, this is beyond bro code by the way, like this is And yeah, I don't think Nathan is overreacting at all. And you know what's funny is it's like if you thought for a second that Nathan was going to be able to forgive you and move on, think twice. Because Joe, who was his best buddy, who literally there are friend montages of them like they are probably blood brothers. He's never gonna let Joe back in his life ever again. This guy is about business and not only that, but does he ever stand on business when it comes to I got to family. I'm a family man. Now everything is about like, no, I can't do that. I'm a family don't you know. I've got a family. Everything everything is about having a family.
Speaker 4: And Luke put an entire family in his sheets. He did potential family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what do you think Captain Sandy is going to say, because it was a cliffhanger with Luke being like, I think I should leave because see basically when Captain Sandy brought him up to the bridge and was like, hey, I had to write a report. I just want to give you a big heads up about that. I bet big report, big nasty, mean report, bad bad bad, all right, and this isn't looking good for you. And in all my years of yachting, I've never seen such things. Actually kind of grows down, really really disappointed. I have to know this information, don't want to know it, and bad report, didn't want to write it, didn't want to type the words, and so so she's like, just give him you a heads up and then he leaves right and then later at the end of the episode, he comes back in on his own accord and is like, I'm causing problems. I think it's best that I go. So do we think Captain Sandy's going to be like, yeah, all right, pack your stuff, bye bye, or do we think she's going to be like no, you don't get to leave that easily. It's my choice.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Well, he doesn't know that she doesn't have a backup, so I mean I think that makes this even more of a shithead move on his if he if he found out that she didn't have a.
Speaker 2: Backup, right or move? But yeah, I didn't even think about that because like, yeah, he's leaving them in a lurch. That's not fair. Although he could be like, I will leave after the next charter ends or whatever. Yeah, they could strike up a deal.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I mean, Sandy's you know, she likes to give people a chance, but this is not. No, she doesn't have a choice, so she's gonna be like, yeah, you get more chances now with this guy.
Speaker 2: You know, no more chances for him. Can we please talk about poor Cooper, Poor Cooper and his peanut allergy. No, poor Charleston Cooper with a peanut allergy disguised in hazel nuts, and poor Joy was like, look he's a little hazel nuts. I killed Cooper and now he did. I mean, that was a pretty bad reaction off.
Speaker 4: So I can't believe that doesn't happen more often, like on these especially when you're doing family style for everything, and like and there.
Speaker 2: Many times whereous chefs like get the preference sheets wrong. Yeah yeah yeah yeah those were like protein balls, right, so she's like, no, they're hazel nuts, so I know, yeah.
Speaker 3: A trace no yeah so.
Speaker 2: He And there was also that translation thing, right, so it's kind of like what it was made in the same factory where peanuts are, right, that's probably what it is, is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: And it's also like it also buys liability for whoever made it, you know, to be like, yeah, it might have it, So don't don't even go near this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if they're like, you know, making a hazel nut nutella, I don't know what that on the same in the same huge factory mixing as they're making peanut butter, you know, and they're switching it out. Then yeah, you're gonna get peanut in that.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get some soap in those eggs.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's just gonna happen, my gosh.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, flashback, you know that was crazy. Him just popping some benadryl and then continuing to work was incredible, and it was sweet when Kat was like you're seeing this as like a weakness of yourself. You can't do that. Because he was like, oh I got to go to work, I might and then he's like wretching over the raft.
Speaker 4: I think that, like, do you have any kind of allergy like that, because I don't. I have had I get like hives and sometimes I haven't had him in a really long time, but like I do remember the thinking like taking a bena drool or taking whatever and being like we got this, it's all set, it's all good, and then you get another wave of it and you're like, wow, worse than it's ever been.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that's what's happening with him right now.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Okay.
Speaker 4: The medicine starts and you feel the medicine hit and you think you're okay, and then you're not, and then you're not and then you're not.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and it sounds like it's anaphylectic shock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I think his throat is closing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so scary. I mean, I just feel for all the people who have these types of allergies, Like I haven't had to deal with that. So many people at peanut allergies. It's ridiculous, like and you just think about you know, here's the other thing, Like I remember being on an airplane when and the pilot was like, Jay, your ladies and gentlemen, we are at three four thousand feet and there are some people here with a peanut allergy. So if you kindly have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, please don't bring it out during this flight.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And guess what. I looked over and saw two people eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Who the hell has peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the plane?
Speaker 2: Mean, I would do that all the time. I love pecking peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 3: Really you love it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love peanut butter and jelly, Emily, and I do have it.
Speaker 3: On a plane. I have never see I've been on many flights with you.
Speaker 2: I packed a sandwich on four.
Speaker 3: Hundred flights with you. You've never pulled out a sandwich. I don't bring them in on one flight.
Speaker 2: I've never like, Look, I don't bring them a lot. Actually it's probably not many because they if you don't have it in like a hard case, it's gonna get squished. It's gonna get squished. It's gonna be a mess.
Speaker 4: But hostly, that does sound good though, that sounds like a crustable. Now I'm in now, I like what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You figuring out when I'm laying down, you know, when I know that I'm not going to have time to get to that market and spend you know, forty dollars on a sandwich. H I will bring what I need to bring and a peanut butter and jelly is gonna take good care of me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like. I like what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Thank you. So anyway, people they're not gonna respect it. And this is a perfect example of why you should.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, all right, it's not your primary shit.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 3: It is sually kept saying it's not the primary shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the primary sheet. Oh my god. He's like, I had another close call with a Snickers when he described that situation when he had that Snickers and then he's like, it was so hard to breathe I wanted to give up, and they were like just saying, keep breathing, keep breathing. That took me right there, It took me right there. Yeah yeah, yeah, my heart goes out. You know what, My my darling heart's always going to go out to all the darlings. You have problems, I'm gonna give my heart to you. I'm sorry, I love I love y'all. Right now, what are you dealing with? You're dealing with a pen and allergy. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you have a favorite guy by any chance? Of the men? I liked none of them?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that was hilarious, Suzanne, as you said, the two pages of preferences, Oh my god, these guys, the ponytail guy, they all loved him because he was the least worst, you know. Yeah, I was getting lols from Billy, who likes compliments and he's really picky of women, who was like, oh, women are so selfish and entitled. I'm my gosh, I wonder why you're single. Huh, that is so strange.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought I thought he said men, but that was women.
Speaker 2: He said women.
Speaker 3: And he's the one that was on the phone call, right, he was all FaceTime.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. If I'm not sure, probably that guy in the phone call that seemed like such a setup to me. He had his door cracked open, his feet were off he's like his feet. He's like, oh, oh, I can't wait to take you out when I get back. Like this is such a setup anyway, yeah did that that charter hasn't ended yet, right, so we get to see who sh hands up? Like, yeah, that horse thing what a debacle. Everybody's this charter is an absolute mess. I was like, this horse excursion is going to be the very thing that is going to tell Suzanne who she should pick. Why because this is her favorite thing to do, ride horses. So if she can't be with a guy you can ride horses with her, it's not gonna work. And the fact that that excursion had to be canceled, I was like, this is never gonna work for poor Susan.
Speaker 3: This is your favorite thing to do.
Speaker 4: Then your dumbass matchmaker who's pulling Asha's side to make sure there's water in the rooms should probably find guys that can ride horses and not for one.
Speaker 2: Also, why was that guy vomiting? Was he just did he just drink too much?
Speaker 3: I know if he was like carsick getting there, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they didn't really say yeah, they're like, oh this guy is sick and we're back on the boat. Okay, anyway, this charter all right, Well, let's anchor and let's move to McBee Darling's. It is summer, and you know what that means. It's ninety degrees outside, sometimes one hundred, and it feels like it's two hundred degrees inside your pants. Yes, we're talking about swamp bottom. Heard of it. You know, there are certain places where the air conditioning simply cannot help you, which is why it's time to summer proof your intimate areas with a tushy bidet. I have a tushy bidet. I've been wanting one for so long. It's in my own bathroom. And once you start using a bidet, you really do have that moment of wait, why have we been doing it the other way for so long? And you know what, it's so easy to install. My husband is working all the time. I couldn't wait to put it on, so I did it myself. It was so easy to do. I'm pretty proud of myself, actually, And it looks just lovely in my bathroom, and my gosh, I feel so much cleaner, fresher compared with just toilet paper. I gotta pep in my step. Guys, What I love is that tushy attaches right to your existing toilet. You don't need additional plumbing, and installation takes about ten minutes, maybe fifteen for me. But it's a tiny bathroom upgrade that makes you feel very fancy. This is daily decadence with practical benefits instead of endlessly a wiping with toilet paper, which is not exactly the most elegant sentence I've ever set on drama, Darling, although if you've been listening for a while, not exactly that shocking. Tushi uses fresh water to pristinely remove ninety nine percent of bacteria while protecting your natural skin barrier. And ninety nine percent of people who use tushy warm water bidets say they feel cleaner and fresher after going to the back. I mean, of course they do. We are bedeghing now, Darlings, and people who switch to tushy can use up to eighty percent less toilet paper. I think that's very cool, and frankly, if I'm going to be dealing with drama in life, I'd prefer it to come from the housewives, not my bathroom. Stay fresh and healthy where the ac can't reach for a limited time, my listeners get ten percent off their first p DAT order when you use code drama at checkout. That's ten percent off your first padet order at Hello Tushy dot com with promo code drama. Trust me, you'll thank me. Losing weight is one thing, but keeping it off that's where it gets really frustrating. That's why weight Loss by Hers now offers access to the FDA approved we go Vy pill and the FDA approved we go vypen. We go Vy is designed to help you lose weight and keep it off. With wgov at Hers, lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight when combined with diet and exercise. It helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep weight off. Plus with Goby is the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss, so there are no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with a licensed provider who will determine if treatment is right for you. If prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door, no insurance necessary, and it doesn't stop there. Weight Loss by Hers goes beyond medication by offering access to twenty four to seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content and more. Even better, with a range of affordable GLP one options, Hers makes it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you with unlimited dosage changes as needed. It's weight loss designed to work with your life. Ready to reach your goals, visit four hers dot com slash drama to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's for her dot com slash drama. Reach your goals today. Think of a time when you could have used therapy. Think of a time when you were in a real pickle, maybe a breakup, maybe a burnout, crash out, major anxiety stress. Well you get where I'm going with this. But you wanted a therapist, and you wanted it right then, but you found it impossible to find a therapist online who took your insurance. Well, you know, affordable and accessible mental health care shouldn't be out of reach, but too often it is. Have you ever used your insurance to cover your physical health, so why shouldn't it also cover your mental health? RULA makes sure it does. I love therapy. You know I do, and there are a lot of online therapy platforms that actually fall short. Many don't work with insurance at all, which means you're stuck paying the full cost out of pocket. No one likes out of pocket or paying for an expensive monthly subscription. Rule it does things differently. They partner with over one hundred insurance plans, making the average copey just fifteen dollars per session. That's real therapy from licensed professionals at a price that actually makes sense. Ruler knows that finding the right therapists can make all the different. Rula considers your goals, preferences, and background to provide you a curated list of licensed in network therapists who are actually aligned with what you need. No waitlists, no frustrating back and forth. Ruler makes it easy to find a mental health provider who is accepting new patients and appointments are available as soon as tomorrow. Plus, Ruli sticks with you throughout your journey, checking in to make sure your care is helping you move forward. Go to Rula dot com slash drama to get started today. That's r Ula dot com slash drama for quality therapy. That's covered by insurance. Welcome in to HQ. Oh it's no longer off. Oh this is so sad.
Speaker 3: I'm telling your trustpassing.
Speaker 2: We're Tessa Passon. See what I did there? You see what I did that?
Speaker 4: Love it?
Speaker 2: It's so bad. When they were having like the last supper in HQ, and Tessa was like, she knows how to make good drama. Let me tell you what. She knows what's what, and she knows how to get choked up, and she knows how to tug on people's heart strings. And and I don't even think of producers in her ear. I really don't, because like these guys are you know, they're enjoying their last meal in HQ. We're seeing flashbacks of them having these great big meals there and all the good times they've had. And Tessa is just like, my god, I can't believe this. How are you gonna deliver your father, Big boss Man, to prison? Geez? You know what? And they're like, yeah, well we'll we'll be okay, Tessa. You know it's we'll get we'll get through it. I don't know. Boss Man always had a legacy you wanted to give to you. Oh you boys, he knew that it be in your hands, and now it's like going through your hands. Like sand, I don't know how you're gonna get through this. It's gonna be. It's gonna be fine. Testa, I think they think we're gonna be. It breaks my eight key breaking heart. I can't believe this is gonna happen. The greatest gift that you were ever given is now gonna be gone. How are you bought? Tessa? Can you stop? She's just crying and crying over the the rolls and potatoes and other.
Speaker 4: She made that all that stuff and they packed it in those big tins and I was like, my, like, like how how like she is must always be cooking, but she works full time not doing that.
Speaker 2: She's amazing and that looks so good whatever it was.
Speaker 3: And oh yeah, you found like her little cooking channel right.
Speaker 2: Well it's on the McBee channel and hers like they link it like on her channel and the McBee channels, so.
Speaker 3: They put it in their feed and put it in their feed.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they have just as many followers as Ali does. If you add eight of the McBee brothers together. I was like, I was like, Casey, I love you, but you know that those are all like the same people following right all of those accounts, so it's not really like, yeah, well, oh man.
Speaker 4: Put Ali in two teas in a pod slider in that in that feed.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, m hmm, yeah, oh sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, you know I should have started with this news and I didn't put it in her serving dish because I wanted to pop it right here, which is that Stea. McBee is getting out in September from prison, which is one year less than the two year sentence that he was given.
Speaker 3: That doesn't surprise me. No, I'm actually surprised that he was there as long as he was.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 2: I agree, I do. I do agree with that. I mean, I'm shocked. Do you think they'll pick him up in that RV? I hope, so, I hope.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I was like, huh, never would have thought about that, like getting an RV and then like driving him there. It's a really good idea. There's so many of them.
Speaker 3: Did you think it was interesting that they didn't film him in the RV. We didn't see any shots of him.
Speaker 2: We heard him, We heard him, and then we saw the back of his head at the meeting.
Speaker 3: Right, and we have seen his face.
Speaker 4: He was there at the engagement, and I understand that wanting to film he.
Speaker 2: Was the engagement. See, I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: He was in the when they showed like the wide shot of the line.
Speaker 2: He was up in the rafters behind a cow or behind a rooster.
Speaker 4: But I thought, I was like, wow, they really are not going to show him no in there?
Speaker 2: It's wild. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know that choice. I don't understand that choice.
Speaker 2: Very mafia like in a way. You know, you're not going to show this person's face. I mean, and maybe it's just the I honestly just don't know. I don't know. I don't know if maybe it's it's McBee, if it's Steve's choice to do that, But then why would they show him in the crowd. Maybe they were like it's like, where's Waldo? Are people really going to see him in the crowd at the engagement? Because I sure didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what I'm saying, Like in that RV, if you if you want an intimate moment with your family.
Speaker 4: Before you go to prison, then don't film in the RV. Why do we have three camera guys in there? And then he's like, not on camera and this is he's the the whole reason we're in this RV.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but we saw every one of them, including Ali the new one, wipe tears from their eyes. Emily, how dare you take away from their reactions? Also, we got to see him walk in which what I'm guessing is a bible in his hand.
Speaker 4: Well perhaps, but I I just have a lot of questions. Yeah, well I didn't, and I will say hats off to the producers because I'm sure that Steve mcbee's the one said don't feel me. And it was still like to your point, it was still like a heavy moment, like by not seeing him but everybody else around him reacting.
Speaker 3: That was interesting.
Speaker 2: I thought it really was. And I did think it was intense, and really it made it more about them than it did about Steve, which I kind of liked. Yeah, because really, right, maybe as we're talking through this, Emily, you know, because that's what this is about. We work through our thoughts and feelings about all things McBee. Maybe he's like so proud, He's like, no, I don't want to be on camera it's not about me anymore. It's about the boys. It's about the boys and what they're going to do with the firm. I mean, I don't believe that he's a total narcissist, but uh, maybe it was. Maybe it's pride, maybe it's ego that didn't want to be seen. But maybe he's also like, you know what, just leave me out of it. Focus on what you guys are building, and especially on Christy since she's the interim president of this company.
Speaker 3: But she's not right, She's like, no, she said no, Right.
Speaker 2: I don't think that she said I think that she I don't believe that she said no. I think that she's basically like, I will give you advice in this position if you need me. I'm here if you need me in this position, but I'm not going to be doing any you know, proactive decision making in this position. That's what I got out of it. What about you?
Speaker 4: I hope she said no, because I would if I'm her, I'm like, what the hell is coming down the road that you?
Speaker 3: What shit sandwich? Have you set up for me to deal with?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Is that is going to fall on my lap?
Speaker 4: Three weeks into this that I have no idea about and I so that I was like, I thought that conversation she was having when she came into the office with the boys was like I don't want this.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want it. But yeah, maybe she maybe she isn't doing it. I didn't take it that way. I wonder if that's what it is. But like, I guess we would have to find out next week if it's like, well, she's not taking it. So I guess that means Steve Junior is the next one who's going to take Well, where what are they going to do? If it's Steve mcbee's company, He's going to have to appoint somebody to do it. So is he just going to be like by default Steve Junior, I mean he's the CEO.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, that's a good question because like it's you could look at it and be like, oh, well, she'll just do it, but she'll just be like silent about it, and one of the boys will step in and do it. But like her name would be, she's got a whole other company. Like I wouldn't want the liability.
Speaker 3: I would be like, I don't want to deal with any of this.
Speaker 4: And if I don't trust my ex husband at all, and he loves chaos and he knows everything that's hidden and coming out, and I don't know shit.
Speaker 2: I know I did love that Christy. Christy not wanting anything to do with this company was definitely giving me life. I mean, she was completely bamboos. She's like, I don't know what I'm doing on this call, this zoom call. It's not my own I am my own company, Steep, I don't even know. And now I know why Steve has a high voice because he's got Christie's voice. It just occurred to me he totally does, because when they were in that office, he's like, Mom, what's going on with this?
Speaker 6: I don't understand why. She's like, I don't know, Steve. I'm as confused as you are. You're not your father's got chi'os right now all over him. You're right, mom, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: But this the ORG the ORG chart, that ORG chart. You know, Brayden wasn't even given the respect to sit at that table, let alone be on that ORG chart. And he lapped it off in his confessional and you know what, He's probably going to be the one that gets away scott free, with his hands clean and not any trouble and with the most money.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's always like yeah, and that's kind of very Yellowstone now, oh is it a few episodes that I watched. I'm like, wait a second, there's always the one kid that's like steparate and kind of.
Speaker 3: A black yeah, like the black or the protected.
Speaker 4: One, even like you know, like I'll put you, you know, and the godfather like Michael.
Speaker 3: Like he was the lawyer and he was he was like separate.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 4: That Branden is the lawyer. But I'm saying, maybe they're keeping him safe. So to your point, he can ride and shit when.
Speaker 2: And he must be the baby, That's what I'm guessing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought Cole was maybe not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows. All I know is he wasn't on that ORG chart. And he's like, you know, what's weird. Yeah, sure that my mom's up there. Weird that I'm not and I'm one of the owners. Didn't he say he's one of the owners. So like, I mean, there was room and they could have put it on that chart. I mean, there was a room to put him on something.
Speaker 4: I think that by him not being on there, his dad fully showed his hand. I was just like in it, like such a fucked up way, even if it was to protect him.
Speaker 2: He was like, no, it's terrible. Thanks dad, It's so bad. It's so bad. Kelly stole Hespal says as to mcbee's that Steven Junior thinks he knows everything, but what he should have known was to stay home with his family instead of trapesing down to Texas with a girl he just met. All those boys have had a real crappy role model in relationships. I think he kept them all at arm's length so he could control it all himself. Now he has no choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting, do you think that his him going down and missing his dad's weekend was just like I don't think Steve Junior has a way of showing his daddy's angry so often, and so this was one of those times. I'm gonna go away, and I know that's good.
Speaker 3: But I don't even know if he knows it, you know what I mean, Like he's just like I'm.
Speaker 2: Going He's so much like his dad, So you're right, he is so much like his dad, Like he's just going to keep pummeling through life until he gets to another marker, and Steve Junior actually does have some ability to have some retrospective on himself. You know, even on Watch It Happens Live last night, he does agree that he was completely in the wrong with Casey, and he even apologized to her again on Cameray's like I'm sorry, Casey, I'm sorry, you know, and he does regret going down to Texas during that time. I mean, so he says, but like also he's he's desperate to lock something in. I mean, his disparity with Allie to lock her down with marriage is kind of scary at this point.
Speaker 3: It's too much.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like love bombing on a level that like not even Sandoval could handle.
Speaker 2: I know. It's like he's hurting her as cattle to get her in here so they can be done. And you can hear him talking, you know, when he had that whole thing with Casey. Oh my god. Outside of that that bar with the babies in it, when they brought them babies to that bar, which he gots to do, and I have no problem with it. You bring them as to that bar. It is Jake's birthday, so you better be bringing home.
Speaker 4: The valley should go there, that should be a valley trip, that should be.
Speaker 2: And that's a great idea. But like you know, he's talking to her, and you could tell this was very real when Casey was like, I just don't feel comfortable with this. I just don't feel comfortable, and Steve snapped once she brought up well, just like your dad and Gallina, so I feel like it's history repeating itself. That did not sit well with him, to which he ripped her face off and was like, well you think I'm gonna build a website for fifty an dollars an hour and ripped this microphone off me and made her cross.
Speaker 4: Just like that, but Galina actually deserved like Ali hasn't done anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But him saying like, well it is different because she might have my last name next year, It's like, well that's the difference. She might and she doesn't. She does not have your name right now and she might are two totally different things. So how about you revisit it next year. You know last week we did talk about it. Love to hear your opinion, Emily. I think that having Ali be a part of pushing this brand and being a part of like marketing and branding it and stuff like that is a great idea. The way that Casey said it would be higher her for sales and marketing and pay her a salary instead of giving a percentage. I think Casey would be I'm sorry, I think Ali would be great at that. But to give her a percentage at this point is a really bad business decision. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Horrible? Okay, horrible.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what planet I mean it's It'd be one thing if it was somebody like mister Beast or like somebody that had like an undeniable platform like that, like I know that that sometimes happens. And to that, I say two percent, not twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's insane. It shows this is what's bad about it is like that's such a bad business decision that it doesn't make Steve Junior look good at all in terms of being behind the CEO.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I was like.
Speaker 4: So it felt and again like it's like another It reminded me of like succession and like the dumb decisions those kids make while the father is trying to decide who to hand the company to.
Speaker 3: And I'm like.
Speaker 4: This is some Roman shit, not that I know you didn't watch, but I was just like, this is like so dumb, Steve, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: He's moving fast and loose, and that's like and I know that they've learned that from their dad, but you know that's that's a thing. Like they're so desperate right now for money, and all Steve sees is dollar signs with this tallow business and he should and they do need to jump on something while it's hot, and I agree with that. So everything that's telling him that he needs to move quickly I believe is right. But he's escalating it in a way that I think obviously just isn't the best decision because it can make things be totally destroyed and will end up in so much debt, and then their families will all be ruined. So there's a smart way to fast track things, and then there's a bad way. So that's where I'm kind of like, you got to have the other side of it, buddy. I know that you've got, like, you know, bird in the hand in a way with Ali, but if you're not willing to like compromise in the situation and you're going all in about it.
Speaker 4: They don't have the infrastructure, no, Like they have back orders and all that shit, and it's like this is this happens a lot with Barava businesses where they start out hot, hot, hot, and they just don't have the infrastructure to keep up with the demand and then it kind of like run and everything else collapses.
Speaker 3: Yes, and Ali's not bringing infrastructure.
Speaker 2: No, And I know Steve's like, we're gonna build something. You know, We're going to need a whole space to this and all and everything. We get it, and we know we know what you want to do. But at the end of the day, bad business. And I feel bad for Casey that she is, you know, getting like rolled over in a way. Well, actually she stood up for herself. She didn't get rolled over. I should take that back. But I don't like the way he talk to her. That was such a weird scene because the editing was strange. The way that we saw like Steve and Cole kind of like smirking at each other and then taking that he's.
Speaker 4: Ripping his mic and then it's a cutaway to him bringing suitcases out of his house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was odd. I have a hunch though, that if Ali.
Speaker 4: And Steve Junior were still together, he would still be fighting for her in this business. I wonder if on watch what happens he would have been as.
Speaker 3: Nice about Casey.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're probably right, he probably would have been trying to shovel his agenda.
Speaker 4: But do you know, we haven't really seen it. I don't know how much Ali knows that he's trying to get this for her either.
Speaker 2: No, actually that's for her. So no, it is true. Last week we did discuss this because there was an article on US Weekly. She did not know. She did not know that he was going to be asking for the twenty percent. She had nothing to do with that conversation. So yeah, okay, and it has nothing to do with her, has everything to do with Steve. But here's the other side of it. There's more to the story that I feel like we're not getting, which is how much of this tallow thing when he tried to push it over on CALLA was he trying to build up before Casey took it on? Because he's fighting as if he did everything for it, So like, what is what more is there is? Did he have more to do with it than we're giving him credit for. That's also what I want to know.
Speaker 4: I think Steve McBee does deserve or the McBee I think that they deserve whatever they would like from it, and Casey deserves. They should come to terms with that and what she has because there's so much going on that they have provided in terms of the business and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's not asking for all of it.
Speaker 4: She's willing to. She has no problem. It sounds like with whatever the McBee share is.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. He's like, we'll throw it up on that Instagram and see how it does there. I'm like, well, you know, we do want we do want something more than that. But yeah, okay, I gotta say Cole in that third row seat in that vehicle trying to strap himself in, was was giving me the I was a laugh of the week. I gotta tell you, the laugh of the week, and like yelling over the babies and like the second row and I just like was dying, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: And also I wanted to say about Jake's birthday. Jake totally reminds me of the actor from Breaking Bad, and he was in that movie Bogonia and he's married Pearson, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jesse Flemmons, Lemon Plomon, Plemming plum.
Speaker 3: Lemons, Jesse Plemens, and he's.
Speaker 2: Married to Kierson Duns. He totally reminds me of him now when I look and I'm like, oh my god, I love that. Also, I don't know if you saw the movie Bogonia, and I think it was on Flix. Oh my god, that movie is absolutely incredible. And if you guys don't like weird movies, don't watch it. If you like, if you like just bizarrow movies with really crazy, amazing acting, watch it. And violence and also thrill. Yeah, if you don't like that, do not watch it. You're gonna hate it. But if you like all those things I just described, run, do not walk and see Bogonia. It's so good.
Speaker 3: It's also like a thinking piece too.
Speaker 2: It's not just a thriller. No, it's more like almost like sci fi horror in.
Speaker 3: A way it is. It is sci fi.
Speaker 2: You're right, but listen. I saw that it probably came out the day that I watched it. I clicked on Netflix and I was like, I wonder what's on Netflix? Day Total fluke. I was like, oh my god, this looks interesting. Had no clue what it was about. I was like jaw.
Speaker 3: Nominated for a bunch of academy.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. So good AnyWho, So there's that.
Speaker 4: What else everybody is going to propose to their girlfriends? Because Steve keeps threatening to propose to Ali so weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah he is a race It's chaos. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Masha's possum playing possum was also another amazing moment. This is why I love McBee because like, there really was a reason to go over and help her, you know what I mean, Like sometimes you get you know, stupid reasons like go over and pick up Galina's stuff, right that it's obviously set up, but like, no, Masha actually has something stuck somewhere. She thinks it's a raccoon and it's a possum and it's like playing possum and it was so cute, so ugly cute.
Speaker 4: I know, I get nervous with him handling wild animals like that, Like what if it has like you know, Rabi's or something.
Speaker 2: Well, I just know what they're doing, just.
Speaker 4: Maybe don't grab it with your bare hands, you know what I mean, Like you don't know what you're dealing with dude.
Speaker 2: I think he does though, I think I think he does.
Speaker 3: And whatever he doesn't know, that's whatever problem.
Speaker 2: Well he doesn't have a passam allergy.
Speaker 6: He's like, oh no, I forgot I have a bosom allergy. Oh shit, let's take some Benado.
Speaker 3: It's closing up. I'm gonna talk even higher now.
Speaker 2: Masha's like, thank you for take possum raccoon pass anyway, Steve going away, so sad.
Speaker 4: Jimmothy, I was like, oh my gosh, Jimmy Bee, Jimmy Be, the famous raccoon with the spine, the deformity.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I don't know what game I was watching because it wasn't FIFA, but they paid I think it was like MLB or something like that. They paid to get Jimithy the graphic video to run across the bottom of the screen like a ticker throughout.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was the Mariners game. It was, yeah, I think it was. I think it was a Seattle Mariners game. I think I saw that. Did you see Jimmithy's my algo Now.
Speaker 4: If you don't know what we're talking about, there is a raccoon that's on Instagram, but it's a wild raccoon in Seattle, and we've mentioned him before and they've they call him Jimithy, which is ninety nine point nine percent of the branding on this guy.
Speaker 3: But he's got a.
Speaker 2: Spine deformity, which happens, yeah raccoons and other animals.
Speaker 4: But they don't usually live this long, so it's pretty amazing. And there's really sweet videos of his mom trying to teach him how to walk when he was little.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, people have the same one him for years. Yeah, and in their yards and stuff.
Speaker 4: And there's this one video where you see his mom with her raccoon hands on the top of a fence trying to keep him in line and walk across the fence.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cry, Emily, that's ai. I'm kidding. Oh shit, seven dogs in China again. Nick is always gonna keep coming up anyway. Yeah, that killed me to see that in the baseball game. So yeah, Nasha's like, so sad. How are we going to deal? That's that.
Speaker 3: They keep going so hard on Galina for going away?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Emily, what's that real? I don't know, Like, I don't even know anymore if that's real or not.
Speaker 4: I can't tell it better not be because this was like all I see is that, like she went to.
Speaker 3: She went to? Whose wedding did she go to?
Speaker 2: She went to freaking and John Jansen's wedding.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what it was. Yeah, and what's her head?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I forget her name. Alexis.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, that's the wedding. Okay, she went to one and maybe she did one other. Hang, but like let her live, dude, you're going everywhere.
Speaker 2: They are taking it all out on her, and they're like even Jesse piled on because they're like, you know, we sold off ninety percent of the company and we can't we can't pay for extracurricular flights and hotels. And Jesse's like, yeah, what is that even going to look like if people see that? And I'm like, you shut up and hold your baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like she's probably paid, Like I don't understand she's paying for it.
Speaker 2: No, she's not or doing it probably not on a company card. Yeah, because it's promoting the show. I think that's all right off and it's all business and she should.
Speaker 3: I agree, the company should be.
Speaker 2: Paying for it, damn it. They wouldn't have a show. If Glena wasn't a part of this. She's a huge part of this.
Speaker 3: Dude, they'd have a show. They'd have a show, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would, they would. She's a huge part. But listen, I honestly, I feel like we can gauge where where the acting is on these reality shows, and I can't. In this scene, I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with with the them all sitting around talking about we we gotta stay here, that scene yelling at Galina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like you have you have been here two years?
Speaker 3: They are all they all have other ship going on and let her have this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, oh you think you can do what I do, you little whore?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean she knows a lot. You don't know. She don't guarantee it.
Speaker 2: And Cole's little mouth was like, I know, I don't know a lot of stuff, but I I can figure it out.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, right, you don't know where the skeletons are, dude, Anda does?
Speaker 3: She's very better to shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you better shut up. Better know what side of your your bread is buttered on?
Speaker 3: What side your tallow on?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yep, thank you?
Speaker 2: The tallow? All right? Well, I think we can wrap up McBee. My voice is going, I'm doing the best I can. I gotta love, gotta love this show. We wish the best of that ORG chart and thank you so much for listening, and tomorrow The Valley next Gen and then also Orange County, Bye for now.
Speaker 1: Drama, Darling Drama, Darling Drama, Darling