Speaker 1: The North Pole and South Pole.
Speaker 2: Here's already unexplored land left on this Earth that might appeal to adventurous young Americans.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, it really is. And not up around the North Pole because it's getting crowded up there now because they find out it's really usable not only to live in but militarily. But strangely enough, as left in the world today, an area as big as the United States that's never been seen by human being, and that's beyond the Pole on the other side of the South Pole from Middle America, and it's I think it's quite astonishing that they should be an area as big as that unexplow that's a tremendous Well, there's a lot of adventure left down at the bottom of the world. What well do you hope to see that?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: What animal would you say that this that you've been to both the extremities of Earth. Are these expeditions to such far up places they're getting easier because of modern techniques or still is danger still close at hand?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a little risky, but nothing like it used to be with the old slow planes and the small cruising radius where we had to put down bases. We replaced the dog teams, and of course it was a big improvement. But now the planes go much faster, and they are safer, and they have a much bigger cruising radius. You haven't got the danger of a terribly heavy load.
Speaker 4: Admirable. An expedition to which I believe you're the advisor, is now en routed. What is that expedition doing. Well, that's the Icebreaker ETCA, and it's a reconnaissance Expedition's going down into the South Pole area to make certain observations and to look for some bases. They will be back in April and they will report back and upon the information we get from that undertaking, we will base the bigger expedition that's to follow.
Speaker 5: That's a recording from nineteen fifty four of Admiral Richard Byrd and he was being asked about his exploration of Antarctica. That interview goes on to record some of his strange, strange observations of that part of the world. Hey, this is Cliff your host of Earth Ancients, and this week we're interviewing a author who has written really the only book on Antarctica to come out in the last decade, and that's Brad Olsen and his new book is The Secrets of Antarctica, and this is really the first time we hear and we read about the evidence for not only anomalies possible ancient civilizations that may have been on that continent, but also the discoveries of not only ruins, but artificial landscapes, UFOs, UAPs and strange interactions with what looks like a lost civilization. I've been waiting for a book like this for a while. Linda Moulton Howe has been one who has spoke a great deal at conferences about her discoveries of strangeness and Antarctica, but really Brad's the only one who's bringing it out in this book. And I got to tell you, I had a chance to look at the book. It's coming out in a couple of weeks, and it's a good one. It not only covers and shows through photographic evidence, a great deal of archaeological rule one that is clustered all over the place. But you got to remember, there's a two mile sheet of ice that covers what looks like the remains of city scapes, roads, and there's even some evidence of activity that has been recorded using not only ground penetrating radar, but some of the new technology that has been made available, you know, we need to know what's going on here. I mean, if you go to conferences like Contact in the Desert or Cosmic Summit, they have various people who hear back from the military, people who are retired, who are sworn to secrecy and sign and sign NDA's nondisclosure agreements. Not to talk about Antarctica, but we've heard about Antarctica as far back as the Second World War, when it was there was evidence that the no Zis were not only spending great resources to head to Antarctica, but also there was a good deal of evidence that they may have met with and brought back information of a lost civilization still active under this great sheet of ice. In fact, we're gonna hear today about a number of submarine expeditions that were later discovered by the Allies when Germany surrendered, And there's tremendous evidence that not only did the Nazis spend a large sum of money, they also apparently established bases in Antarctica. Now this is all very strange. It used to be conjecture, you know, fantastic stories. But as we'll hear today, this information has been kept under wraps and years ago when Art bell on Coast to Coast, now it's been takeover with George Norri, there were people who would come forward and say, yeah, I've been there as a serviceman, or there would be special operatives, intelligence operatives who had processed various types of information. So the biggest element, and we've had a number of people on this program to discuss this, one of the big curiosities is the notion that the continent of Antarctica was once Atlantis. And I mean we've had if you've been following the Er the podcast for a few years, this has been a big one. And we go, we go all the way back to Charles Hapgood in his Crystal displacement theory that the the continent of Atlantis was shifted through horrific land change, and you know, millions of people died, but a number of people survived. And what we have today is a race of beings that are still living in this place known as Antarctica. So let's talk about today. I'm excited to bring brad Olsen back. He had talked to us about this book and I was like crossing my fingers, get done so I can have him on the program. This is a fun interview, a first time look at some of the intrigue of Antarctica, and we're going to spend the full hour discussing the different layers that have been discussed and reported on for decades. So today's program is The Secrets of Antarctica, The Untold History Tree of the Ice Continent, and my guest today is author, research investigator Brad Olsen. The topic of Antarctica has been coming up off and on. Actually it's been around, i'd say for about a decade or more, everything from UFOs to secret military bases to crustal displacement, and it was once the home of an ancient civilization, all kinds of possibilities, but really nobody has covered it in a book until now. My returning guest this week is Brad Olsen. And if you don't know who Brad is, he's a research investigator. He's done the Sacred books, the sacred travel books, different places around the planet. And this new book is called Secrets of Antarctica, The Untold History of the Ice Continent, and I got to tell you it's a good one. Not only does he cover all the bases, but he presents it in a way that is compelling and very well presented. So, Hey, Brad, welcome back to Earth Ancients. Buddy, how you doing.
Speaker 3: Hey Cliff, thanks for having me back. It's great to be back on Earth Ancients and we got some ancient Earth stories. Talk about Antarctica.
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Do we ever?
Speaker 5: Hey? I want to start by saying, you actually try travel there in twenty nineteen. How did you get permission? Because I thought it was like restricted to be able to actually travel to the continent. So how have.
Speaker 3: You set that up? Talk about that January and February on a sailboat and you're allowed to go there. That's one of the misconceptions about Antarctica is that it's totally blocked off and inaccessible. Actually, in the Antarctica Treaty, it stays specifically when it was ratified in the nineteen fifties that this continent would be preserved for science and tourism. But there are places you're not allowed to go to, so it's not completely open. However, we had no problem getting permission through the Argentinian government, most specifically the Navy. We had to go there the day before all fourteen of us on the sailboat had to submit our passport and a travel itinerary, and the captain had to pretty much go over the logistics about where we were going to be around what dates. We submitted that, and then we went to customs and even though we were stamped in on our passports to Argentina, we got stamped out again and did not get stamped in anywhere for twenty six days till we got back. So it was kind of a no man's land. And that was about the only really strange thing about traveling down there is there's no country that's going to receive you or accept your passport. In fact, it was just a non existent trip as far as the dates in my passport go.
Speaker 5: So weird. So was this a brad Olsen sacred esoteric tour that you took.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, kind of. I guess all my trips are sacred esoteric tours. So well, this was just to round out the seven continents of the world. And as far as I know, I'm the first researcher in this genre we're in that went down there specifically to look into these big questions that exist, such as are there massive craft underneath the ice? Down there, are there large antidiluvian pyramids or other structures, giants, this and that, and paranormal hotspots. To those questions, I routinely got a big nothing burger. But I did find out other things, such as there are no fly zones over certain portions of Antarctica and that there was a UFO sighting at another base a few weeks prior. Wow, so there was activity down there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Did you have to submit an itinerary or or do you just get free access when you land on the continent.
Speaker 3: So basically the way it worked is, yeah, the day before we set sail for twenty six days, we submitted itinerary for the whole group, for the whole boat. I didn't have to do that individually. But then we and it was kind of open ended. If the trip went thirty days or even forty days, it's fine, but just to let them know approximately where we would be on the Palmer Peninsula. And you got to keep in mind cliff Antarctica is huge. Yeah, it is the fifth largest continent of the world, So the distances are very vast. In the area that we were sailing in along the northern tip of the Palmer Peninsula, it is just a small fraction of the total surface area of that continent, and so it's of the tourist corridor to begin with, so they pretty much allow that kind of sailing and trips to go through there.
Speaker 5: So you were on a boat, but could you have taken say, United Airlines. I hadn't even thought about this. What major airlines fly to Antarctica and what's the major airport?
Speaker 1: There is none.
Speaker 3: There are only military base airstrips. And it is possible to fly from Puentus Arenas, Chile to King George Island and get on a cruise ship from there for people that want to skip the Drake passage, which is notoriously rough seas, but otherwise no, there are no commercial flights going down there. And that is because in the nineteen seventies, Air New Zealand was doing flights just to one way trip to Antarctica, fly over certain areas and then they'd circle back. They'd only done a half a dozen or so of these sightseeing flights. They weren't even going to land anywhere in Antarctica. But one of those planes crashed into Mount Arabis and there's still wreckage remains there. And so ever since then, no commercial flights have gone to Antarctica.
Speaker 5: And so to my question about itinerary, were you denied access to places that you were wanting to go see.
Speaker 3: Not, to my knowledge. Again, the captain was pretty much in charge of submitting our point to point itinerary. But for us on the boat, we could put the dinghy in the water, for example, and drive out to a penguin colony or even over to one of the glaciers and chip off some of the blue ice that we were putting in our drinks, and it was totally unsupervised and totally open. In fact, the entire twenty six days on this sailboat, we only one time saw a coastguard type ship, not even a military ship, but way off in the distance. It wasn't looking for us or anything. So we're pretty much on our own the entire trip to execute whatever kind of itinerary and trip we wanted to do.
Speaker 5: That's kind of cool. Did you see like big cities or people and cars and buses like a regular western cultured continent or what did you what did you engage with?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there is no such thing really as a city in Antarctica. There are only bases, scientific research bases. Weird, Yeah, and the biggest is the American Mechmurdo. And in the season which just ended, by the way, now it's a skeleton crew that stays on through the winner. There's only a thousand people on the entire continent over the winner that raises two about thirty thousand on all the bases during the season, which is from middle November until the beginning of March. So now people are leaving end Mass and just the year round skeleton crew remains, so it's just very scantly populated. Then these bases are sometimes hundreds of miles apart, and even when you get to one of them, there's maybe a dozen people or so that are living there, so not a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny, Brad. When I see pictures of Antarctica, it's always covered with ice. Is that your experience when you were there? It's just everything you can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's full of ice.
Speaker 5: You don't see landscapes of dry land or non ice land or what what.
Speaker 3: Do you see?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the statistics of Antarctica is ninety nine percent covered in ice. And it's very old ice too, because on the lower levels of that ice is blue ice, and that's really old. It's beautiful to see. However, there are a few open areas where there is no ice, and they call them the Antarctica oasis. And what that means is usually just by wind, or more commonly that it's geothermically active ground so when it does snow, the snow doesn't stick because the ground is warmer. And we saw some geothermal activity on Deception Island. Yeah, there was. It's a giant volcano. We sailed into the caldera, and uh, there was an area we read in the Lonely Planet book. There's a whole Lonely Planet travel guidebook to Antarctica, and it said that there was this hot spring. So myself and the other two Americans I was with, we went out and found it. And had the tide not been coming in and washing it over with cold water, could have just stripped down and taken a hot spring there.
Speaker 5: Oh, that would have been cold.
Speaker 3: Quite a bit of Yeah, geothermal and fourteen active volcanoes and ninety three known geothermal vents. So it's it's uh, literally the land of fire and ice.
Speaker 5: Brad, Why do you think more than any other place on the planet Antarctica has attracted such alternative theories. I mean, there's so much coming out of that place that this, you know reported. We're going to get into some of the history in a minute. But what's why is it such a marker for alternative thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mainly because it is so far away for one the barrier of entry to get there. For example, it took us almost four days on a sailboat just to get to an outer island. As I said, you can fly there, but then you have to travel further afield from there, and it's very expensive. So there are many blockages for people to go down there, say just down on vacation. Many just take a cruise for fifteen days. But huge amount of the world population will never see Antarctica. I did the numbers because the Lonely Planet gave us the yearly visitors. It's something like point zero zero zero two percent of all people living in the world today will ever go down there. So there's a lot of misconceptions about what it is, where it is, I mean the whole flat earth, and whether there's an ice wall, which there is not. A wall implies it goes straight down, and the pictures I've seen that people send me all the time, like here's the ice wall. It's like, no, that's misidentified as an ice shelf because it's hollow underneath. And one of the big science stories from this season was that they put a submersible down there and found that the ice fish have millions of nests underneath the ice shelves. And they are the cornerstone species that feed all the seals and all the penguins and are absolutely vital to the chain of life in Antarctica. And they make their nesting and reproduce under the ice and sub freezing temperatures. These fish, which are related to mackerel, they're nearly translucent and they have no hemoglobin. They're very unusual creatures to have adapted to sub freezing water, and there they thrive and they live deep underneath the ice shelves. I assume the reason they do that, why the ice fish populate well deep under the ice shelves, is because it's too far for the penguins and the seals to hold their breath and get that far deep underneath the ice shelves.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I didn't even think of the ecological ramifications of Antarctica. That's a new one for me. It's great, so much new information. One of the things that you show in this book is satellite imagery of pyramids, and there's a couple that just blew me away, Brad, because I love looking at satellite imagery of ancient buildings and pyramids. That's an amazing photograph of those two pyramids. I don't know how old. Are they able to age or predict an age for those buildings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is truly one of the great anomalies of Antarctica. It's not just one location, it's actually three, possibly four locations that have pyramids. And I talked to one of the tour guides that does trips to Antarctica, and he says, I showed them the pictures that you're referring to. They're the Shackleton Mountain Range pyramids, and he just dismissed them. He just said, oh, they're none attacks. I said, what's a unattacked just to attractive looking pyramid shaped mountains. And then I said, well, did you ever put down your plane and check them out, climb them, take a sample. No, No, we just fly over them, just look at them. So I think the jury's out, at least on that one. But perhaps all of them. Are they non attacks or are they fashioned with intelligent hands? And in the event that they are created with an intelligence behind them, that's a complete game changer. Then that really rewrites history as we know it. To put an advanced civilization down in Antarctica before the Ice Age or before it was covered with ice to be able to build these pyramids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, you had a couple of step pyramids that were very close to the ground, and they reminded me of South American pyramids, which makes you wonder how, I mean, how old they could possibly be. Just the idea is amazing. Let's talk about H and C maps because you kind of bring up hap Good a little bit. What's your belief of Antarctica's history? Because hap Good, of course, was the theorists that believe that the Earth is kind of like a giant orange peel and that it moves, that the continents have been moving for tens of millions of years. What's your feeling on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the movement of the plates on the planet, the continental drift of the continents moving every time there's a pole shift, And it would make sense that our entire geography of planet Earth would be redrawn every time there is such a movement of the continental land masses. But it also has pushed East Antarctica from connecting at one time to Australia, India, Madagascar and Africa. The reason that's known is because there are animals land animals that could have only traveled across when they were connected, and it's in the fossil record that these animals lived in these other continent and islands and now are also found in the fossil records of Antarctica, so it's true that there were continental movements that trapped some of these animals. There are two species of dinosaur that have only been found in Antarctica. Of course, we know that dinosaurs are cold blooded animals. They need to live in hot, steaming environments. Same with ferns and fern trees, which in the fossil records are millions of years old. So it broke off from Pangaea or Gondwana land and moved to its present location. While Western Australia, which is that sinuous band of mountains, that is much younger, that's only seven hundred million years old. That's the Palmer Peninsula that I went to seek and eastern Antarctica is nearly completely covered over in two miles of ice called the Polar Plateau, and that is three billion years old, so two different continents that kind of collided during the last poll shift, and that's the Antarctica we see today.
Speaker 5: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Brett Olson, discussing his newest book, The Secrets of Antarctica. Will be right back. My guest today is author research investigator Brad Olsen. He has written a new book called The Secrets of Antarctica. We have a small gallery of a few of the photographs, including some of these pyramidal ruins on the continent of Antarctica that you can see at Earth Ancients on the Facebook page. Go to either Facebook or go to Instagram and you'll see all those images from the book. This podcast is sponsored by Squarespace. Hey, have you ever had an idea for a product that you wanted to sell? Perhaps you're an artist or a writer, or you want to get a message out to a greater number of people. Squarespace is a one stop design website builder that is easy to use and can turn your ideas around in a matter of hours. There's a lot of so called easy to use website builders out there, but Squarespace is one of the best and includes cutting edge design tools and page builders that are easily customizable, and an intuitive drag or drop editing tool that makes page creation a snap. I mean they're really really easy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: One of the other things that you can get with Squarespace is SEO tools. This are search engine optimization that allows your web page to be found by people looking for your product or your service. It's simply the easiest way to build a website that's professional looking and highly functional. Head to squarespace dot com forward slash Ancients for a free trial, and when you're ready to launch, use Ancients to save ten percent off your first purchase of a website or domain. Again, that is squarespace dot com forward slash Ancients. This is the best way to build a quick, professional looking website. Do you think that at one point Antarctica was inhabited by humans?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the big question that if these pyramids play out to be created by an intelligent hand or other antidiluvian civilizations, they're doing sonar scans of the polar plateau and finding that they have found what looked like perfect grids. Mother nature doesn't created perfect grid patterns with the exact same dimensions like a city grid would appear. So again, I think the jury is out whether there was an advanced civilization down there, quite possibly even Atlantis or something else that could have left behind such perfect symmetrical patterns under the ice.
Speaker 5: I've had a couple of different authors here and you reference them in the book who have believed that Antarctica once was Atlantis and through some big geological shift, it was pushed to where it is now. Is that your belief or are you on the on the fence about that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I think it was, and especially in western Antarctica, that newer land mass which came right down from the North Atlantic along the mid Atlantic Ridge to its present location, and that's right where Plato said that the old civilization of Atlantis was located outside the pillars of Hercules, which is Jiebraltar and uh Morocco. Yeah, the western most part of the Mediterranees.
Speaker 5: That's a huge body of land to move like that, though you know.
Speaker 3: It is, but horrific continents rising and falling and moving Antarctica once being connected to India and Africa. I mean it's about the same distance to travel. But yeah, maybe maybe Atlantis was a not just one singular location but more like colonies around the world, and some of those outposts were in the South Atlantic and then that portion moved to its present location today.
Speaker 5: Has has any imaging studies been done that can penetrate two miles of ice bread?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What are they what are they finding? Are they finding any like buildings or walls or stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's more patterns like these grid patterns I just spoke of. But also a pyramid has been detected down there. And the other big news story that came out from this season, and you always get your stories in this timeframe from November until early March, was that there were gravity holes detected just almost like a black hole, but in the in the Earth itself, which is just sucking gravity into it. And it's quite an unexplained phenomenon, but several scientists with new detection devices were calling them gravity holes. So that's the big story from this year. You know, it's funny.
Speaker 5: When you read Edgar Casey or some of these other psychics, they talk about the Atlantinians having pisoelectric energy, which was crystal energy, and I wonder if any of that can be detected with instruments today. You know, if anybody would was flying over or came close with the ship and was testing for that kind of thing, if it would was coming up on any kind of instrumentation or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting theory, and I'd not heard of pisioelectric detections. But there were cosmic rays as well as radio waves coming up out of Antarctica. Usually the cosmic rays always coming in. Yeah, this was a discovery a couple of years ago, and they're still going down there with new equipment to try to figure out where this is coming from. And it's below the polar plateau, even deep into the continental land mass of East Antarctica, some seventy or eighty miles down is the source of these radio waves. And to me that kind of smacks of a high civilization, almost like the movie Contact or the book where they pick up the radio waves from far far out in the universe and then they actually protect them and then we're in touch with alien race. And of course Jody foster Man the ship and goes there to visit.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 3: So this coit all be happening right here under our feet, Cliff, I mean, yeah, interterrestrials living within the earth.
Speaker 5: Do you think perhaps the military is knowledgeable of this energy fields or these signals and has made certain parts of the of the continent off limits.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure they know. They have to know. And it's not just the military, it's the NSA, no such agency. Remember, they wouldn't even admit they existed. Yeah, they were set up in the late nineteen forties by Truman to cover up any UFO site or go collect the wreckage, or handle any alien species living or dead. And they have a presence down in Antarica. It's the big secret that everybody knows that the NSA has an unmarked building in the Macmurdo complex down in Antarctica. And they are known to also be up at the South Pole Station monitoring and protecting flights or even people going overland in the They call it an air sampling station to keep people away from this one area of the South Pole that has this giant hole in the ice. Weird And it should not come as any surprise considering the geothermal activity going on in Antarctica that you would have the propensity to open up these large domes under the ice from the heat and everything. So often you're going to need a chimney for the exhaust of that heat. And so I think this hole in the ice is a natural formation. But it's so big. It was first detected by Admiral Bird when he flew over in nineteen twenty nine, the first aviator to fly over. He must have seen it, and in my book I showed the chart of his flight where he goes about one hundred and fifty miles beyond the pole and sees it. He goes back during Operation High Jump in nineteen forty six, he flies back and that's when he flies his plane into it. And so one of Linda Moultonhou's whistleblowers, his name is Brian s. I had the great opportunity to interview him for about an hour last year when I was working on the book, and he reported seeing it as well. With the whole crew of his flight, the C one thirty cargo planes. They had to do an emergency evacuation for someone and rather than fly all the way around the no fly zone, they went right through it because it was a life or death situation. And when they were flying over they did not see any air sampling station or devices or monitoring equipment. He said that was just a cover story to keep people out of this area. And then they did see the hole in the ice, so I was very interested what it looked like, and dimensions several miles across, and there were cat tracks from snow cats and snowmobiles going out of the base. And there's a road that corkscrews down into it that has been made, so you have an air access and you have land access down into this hole. And then, if we can believe what Admiral Bird's diary says, there's an advanced civilization down there called the domain of the Ariani. And I should say that the Germans were highly interested in anything like this, and they charted their U boats under the ice. And we have maps in my new book, Secrets of Antarctica of those U boat directions and the charts where they're going to within one hundred miles of the South Pole. So you have air, land and sea access down to this very high to civilization which Admiral Bird called a buck Rogers city, And to me, it kind of sounded like the Emerald City and the Wizard of Oz, just this shimmering, pastel colored advanced city that he went into and had a meeting with the Master and was told that you don't play with nuclear bombs up there on the surface world. And Admiral Bird picked that up. He said, surface world where am I? And the Master was telepathic and he read his mind and he said, well, you're very well known on the surface world, and that's why we wanted you to come here to tell your superiors at the Pentagon that we're not happy with them detonating nuclear bombs in Hiroshima, Nagasaki in White Sands. Because this is all November nineteen forty six when he made his second flight there, So.
Speaker 5: Did he actually did Bird actually land somewhere in that open area that you're describing.
Speaker 3: Well, so that's the interesting part of the account. In his diary, which is a published book, it's available can get it on Amazon or bookstores still carry it, he says that when they flew in, they started seeing this verdant green landscape and he said, this makes no sense there would be vegetation at this location. And then they continued on and they lost control of the plane and they lost contact with the radio. And there aren't known in the historic record that there are three hours of missing time that bird was I wouldn't say lost, but he lost contact with the Little America station that was monitoring his flight. Then two UFOs come wingtip to wingtip, which he described as flugel rods, although there's no such word in the English or German language for a flugorod, but he described him as UFOs with Nazi insignia. And over the radio comes a Nordic or German boy says he olo Edmurrah, Bud, you are good hands. We will be arriving in the domain shortly. And then they landed his plane vertically in a way that that kind of plane would never land, so they took control of it the gravity field around it and were able to land it vertically. And then these two tall blonde hair guys come out of the flugorods and escored him to his meeting with the master. And then afterwards him and his only one person was allowed to come with him as radio man named Howie. And then they were escorted back out and gave him control of the plane. And the last thing they said to him was off Vita Jean, which is goodbye in German. So I think that the Germans set up their new berlin in city, a science city below the ice, and built it near the domain of the Ariani. And we're working with this advanced civilization which they were trying so hard to make contact both in Tibet and Antarctica, to make contact with their Aryan ancestors. And it's interesting that the domain of the Ariani and the Aryans is a very similar sounding word.
Speaker 5: That sounds similar. It's just follow into the hollow Earth theory because it sounds like when they're coming down into this big open area, Bird could misunderstand it to be a hollow entrance into the earth. It sounds to me because I've never heard this before, Brad, and I've read a number of hollow Earth books where Bird is describing passing through an area that's very lush, green and tropical almost So, what's the what's the decode on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that he went into this otherworldly landscape and yeah, it didn't belong there.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: In subsequent years, Bird started doing interviews again after his fifth and final trip down there, and he kept referring to the land beyond the poles. But according to the geography, there is no land beyond the poles up on the polar plateau at the South Pole, it's just hundreds of miles of flat ice in every single direction. So what is he talking about with this land beyond the poles? But I think he was holding this secret his whole life, and he wanted to get the word out, but he was reminded that he was a military man and he takes orders, he doesn't give him at that level. And he died at a pretty young age, at sixty eight from a heart attack, and we know that the CIA had their heart attack gun. So I think he was starting to open up a bit more than they felt comfortable with.
Speaker 5: And oh they put them away.
Speaker 3: Fortunately they put them away, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to talk a little bit about the Nazis that you bring up, because you know, this gets to the kind of Indiana Jones drama. But what was their fascination with Antarctica. Did they find a document or an artifact that led them to want to get to Antarctica to learn more or is there more to it, because you know, I don't know if anyone really could take seriously the ss looking into psychic occult you know, kinds of worlds which would lead to an ancient unknown race at Arctica. I mean, it's a lot to take in. If you could give us the fine points, sure.
Speaker 3: It'd be great. Yeah. So, all throughout the nineteen thirties, the Nazi Party was sending out archaeological expeditions, just like in the movie Raiders of the Lost art Remember how Indiana Jones is looking for an artifact, and so are the Nazis and Indie fines it first. And so in the same way, they were doing digs around the world, not just in Egypt, but in southern France, but most especially out in Tibet, on the Tibetan Plateau. And so there was a there was a mountaineer and also I guess he was a geographer named Ernest Schaeffer, and he might have found an opening into this inner Earth, or at least a cave system where they found a whole stash of ancient Tibetan manuscripts they took back to Berlin, and that was in early nineteen thirty eight. And in the same year they wasted no time in putting together their new Schwabenland expedition in nineteen thirty eight thirty nine, So it seems that he came back with some information that allowed the Nazis to chart their way underneath the ice and to put in their first installation called Point two eleven or Base two eleven. And in my book, I've identified a third location in New Schwabenland called the Thule Refuge. And I would imagine all of these are connected below the ice because ice is very easy to bore through or even just melt, or there are pre existing river ways that flow underneath the ice, so they would have had an interconnecting network down there between New Berlin, the Thule Refuge and Point two eleven. So this was what Admiral Bird was tasked to do during operational high Jump, and that is take out any Nazi bases which he couldn't there were too deep under the ice and they couldn't really locate them, and also to come back with two UFOs because they knew that the Nazis were backward engineering these craft and after the war took their best stuff down there and also to some of their hidden bases in South America. And I've been only be able to locate some of those we call them micro nations because they bought up these huge tracks of land in Brazil, Chile and Argentina and it's basically run by Germans. Private property can't get in there. Even the government can't control or rule over them. So they had these arrangements with the fascist governments of South America after the war, and some of the scientists and some of the materiel were also moved to South America.
Speaker 5: So let me just get this travel down. So the Nazis would use U boats or submarines to access Antarctica. They'd go under the ice and then they'd come up on some landform that's under the two miles of ice. As open they could tell or I'm trying to get a sense of exactly how they're accessing the actual land.
Speaker 3: So they had in these maps in my book, you can see clearly that they had diving directions that went under the sea ice. Then they got to the continental land mass and apparently found a cave that they could get submarines into and back out of into the land mass. But then they popped up at a lake under the ice, travel across this lake for over one hundred miles and then dove down again then came back up, and that is where the land of Agartha, which is listed by name on the wording of the German instructions to the U boat captains that they were supposed to get to the lighthouse of Agartha, and that's when they opened pack at three, which is how to handle and how the crew is meant to interact with the people of Agartha, another name of an inner city, or perhaps as it's listed on another map, the land of advanced Races, which is Agartha.
Speaker 5: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests. Today, author Brad Olsen, presenting his newest book, The Secrets of Antarctica, will be right back. If you're in the San Francisco Bay area, come join us at the New Living Expo April seventeenth through the nineteenth. Brad will actually be presenting a full program on his discoveries and the book that he has penned on Antarctica. That's going to be Saturday, April eighteenth. You can learn more about it by going to New Livingexpo dot com and get the actual time and a chance to have your book signed Newlvingexpo dot com. I mean, are these advanced humans that have lived there through the Great Earth Migration when the Atlantas was moved or are these ets? What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, I suspect that they are very old exterrestrial civilization that has existed under the ice for millennia, and they were just in contact with the journeys and allowed them to set up their base. Because the Soviets, once the war was over, they got all these U boat maps and instructions and directions how to go there, they tried to do their own operation and it happened to have been right around the time of Operation high Jump. Fact, it's in the military record that the Russians saw the Americans doing their high Jump operation and the Americans detected the Russians and the Soviets going down there with their own submarines trying to retrace the steps and go in under this under the ice and into this cave. And it was in some Soviet reports that they got to this cave entrance, this choke point, and they were met by other submersibles that intimidated them from entering, and they had to turn around and abort the mission. So the Germans were allowed in, but the Russians were not, And so that just adds more to the intrigue of this whole story.
Speaker 5: You know, Linna Moulton Howe talks about a whistle blower who finds the entrance into some city and is describing advanced building designs and things like that. Is this the same area that she's just her whistle blower is describing or is that another part?
Speaker 3: So that's another guy named Spartan one and I do provide the map and the illustrations that he provided to Linda about this giant basalt ufo that is partially obscured by the glacier but also open to the air. And that's where he found a door and went in and saw these mysterious hieroglyphics, including the black sun, which was an occultic symbol of the third rite. And he wasn't he said, once he got in there, it just expanded. It was like miles long and wide and went down for quite a distance. So so yeah, he was quite impressed with that. He told the whole story Linda, Where did.
Speaker 5: The UFOs come in? Brad because this gets so convoluted there's been a lot of sightings of UAPs and UFOs. Is there a reported airspace? Is there a restricted airspace? I mean everyone was talking about how a lot of UFOs are reverse engineered by our government. Is this an American phenomenon or are there actual treaties that have been placed into effect that allow off world types to have access to Antarctica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are no fly zones for sure, no go zones that is overlay on travel. I remember reading an article at Nexus magazine about these two Olympian cross country skier women that wanted to cross country ski across the continent and everything was going fine for them. They're just on another day cross country skiing over the Polar Plateau, and then all of a sudden, these Navy seal helicopter comes down and intercepts them and said, nope, trips over, ladies, get in. They must have veered off course towards no go zone areas and they were just taking back the way they came and not allowed to finish their trip.
Speaker 5: And what do you feel personally about the UFOs? Do you think they're reverse engineered craft or are they you know, actual off world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably reverse engineered. I had a conversation with Stephen Greer about two years ago, and I asked him, of all the sightings of craft, what would you say the percentage is ours or theirs?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And he said eighty twenty eighty percent or ours and twenty percent theirs. And of those eighty percent, I mean this is exotic propulsion zero point energy devices that are way more advanced than the aircraft that we see or know of today in our skies they're telling us about. So it must have come from these down crafts. And I know the Nazis were also working on backward engineering technology from some crafts that they had acquired. One nineteen thirty three came down in the Black Forest region in Germany that they had got all the equipment and started back with engineering. But even more importantly, there was one that came down in Italy in the Lombardi region in the late nineteen thirties, nearly intact UFO that got turned over from Mussolini to the German backward engineered scientists. So that's how they got such an incredible leap on any other country of the world at the time working on this technology.
Speaker 5: Are there known UFO bases in our Antarctica that you are kind of like leave them alone no fly zone kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Well, there are the no fly zones, but they're not going to tell you it's a UFO base.
Speaker 5: That's true. Okay, let's talk about the treaty, the Antarctica Treaty. It's supposed to be kind of a cooperative agreement. Who is the I mean, is it a multi country treaty or is it just Argentina or South America? The main holders of the treaty and that they kind of are the ones that people look at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's fifty four signatories on the Antarctica Treaty and a lot of lesser wealthy European countries have bases in Antarctica. For example, we went to the Polish base Arktowski, and even a Ukrainian base called Vernanski that was donated by the British to the Ukrainians. So there are a lot of countries that have a vested interest down there and run their own scientific research stations. But military is forbidden to participate in anything other than say an emergency evacuation or bringing in supplies if they have a particular cold summer down there. But there are no weapon testing and there is a ban on nuclear not only energy, but also a ban on nuclear bomb testing down there, which is really interesting. It's one of the top tenants. And it's almost to say, well, why do you put such emphasis on it if it's never been done before, if it's forbidden to ever take place. But maybe it had been done before, and that's Operation Argus. In nineteen fifty eight, right before the Antarctica Treaty was formulated, there were top secret high altitude nuclear bomb tests right off the shore of New Schwabenland. So did they bomb? Did they try to bomb the German base? Possibly? If I were ever to go down again, I do want to go to the Schumacher Ponds area in New Schwabenland and I'll bring a couple of Geiger counters if we can fact it nuclear bombs went off there. That's again that's a game changer.
Speaker 5: We would wouldn't we know if a nuclear bomb went off, there'd be other stations around the planet they would be able to pick up on that.
Speaker 3: I would think, yeah, I would think too, But again, it's so sparsely populated that maybe the only people that would know that were at a far flung base. And they've all had to sign non disclosure clauses and they're they're keeping their mouths shut. You know, I have to come back to the pyramid, the step pyramids that you open the book with. Can a university archaeologist get on the continent to see these lotions or is it so restricted that it's not worth the trouble? Well, like this tour guide told me that they just fly over the ones in the Shackleton Range. There's also a pyramid field in the Ellsworth Mountain Range. Are they none attacks? I don't know. I reprint photos in the book and some satellite images. I'll let the reader make up their own minds. They're very exact in the four sided shapes of these pyramid structures. There's another one in Oates Land and even one more in McMurdo Bay that just indicates a mountain as pyramid. So why do they put it on official maps unless it's anything but a pyramid?
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean those photographs they're mind blowing that they look fairly recent too. Yeah, and I think you even show on the Google maps that areas that were once imaged that showed anomalies are covered over after you go back and you try to find the location that you originally found.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, And I found that there were areas that were just they would just put a photoshop white rectangle over a location, not even attempt to disguise it by using the clone tool to bring in the landscape from the surrounding area. Just a flat white rectangle there, clearly plopped down and showing that they're hiding something there.
Speaker 5: It's an amazing book. The books called Secrets of Antarctica the Untold History of the Ice Continent. Do you think that the Nazis brought back information like in a form of a religion or a secret occult pathway that we don't really know about that has maybe been hinted at. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the official emblem of the New Schwabenland expedition in nineteen thirty eight thirty nine has two oak leaves on it and that symbolizes paternity to the Toulay Society or Thule Thchule, And that was another one of the underground occultic study groups, which included members such as Hitler, Himmler, Hesse and several other top officers of the Nazi Party were fully into this occultic information. That's why I include so much about it in this book, because I think they were sending these expeditions down there to try to find something of an occultic nature that might help.
Speaker 1: Them win the war.
Speaker 5: But in your research, Brad, did you just discover that there were certain physiologies, enhancements in higher learning, higher brain function, or just becoming a super aryan race with the teachings or the guidance of this group that they were in contact with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of hard to say what they knew or what they picked up. But even Herman Oberith, which was one of the Fourth Reich, I call him fourth right now, but it came out of the Third Reich. But he worked for Nassau and at his at his retirement party, somebody said, how did Germany get so advanced so quickly? He says, well, we can't take credit for it ourselves. We had helped from our friends from above, so kind of admitting that they worked with aliens or had acquired some craft and backward engineered it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had to wonder how the Germans got to be so advanced during the war, and luckily they were overthrown before things got out of hand. I would imagine it could have been really bad. I want to mention Brad will be speaking at the New Living Expo. Which day are you Saturday or Sunday? Brad?
Speaker 3: I think my talk is on Saturday, but I'm also on a panel and might well I'll be around, so okay, you'll be there all three days. I'll be there all three days.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, Brad's joining me for the Ancient Civilization panel rights Friday, dy seventeenth of April at eight at eight pm, and I don't know what room it is, but you can check it out go to the New Livingexpo dot com for all the details. It's gonna be a good one. How can people learn more about you, Brad? Give us your website and what you're up to and your next trip to Antarctica to be.
Speaker 3: Determined, but yeah, you can go to brad Olsen dot com same way as it's spelled on the screen here, and that's where all my upcoming conferences are are listed. And also be a contact in the desert. And then in May, I'm going out to Germany. I'll be giving my presentation to an all German audience that'll be wout and also flying out to Bosnia in June for the Bosnian Pyramid Conference with doctor Sam and Billy Cole.
Speaker 5: Fantastic, Yeah, I heard about that. I'm sorry what month was that.
Speaker 3: That'll be in the middle of June, June fourteenth through twenty one. Fantastic and then so go to Brad Olson dot com for my conference schedule. And also CCC Publishing is the book publishing website where all my books are available and other authors such as Michael Jacob, Lori Eisenhower, Leo Zagami, other authors we've publics. But anybody that orders my books on CCC Publishing can get a signed copy. That's about feeling the place, can get a signed copy that and meeting me at conferences.
Speaker 5: Well, Secrets of Antarctica is a great read. Thanks Brad much success on this and I think you have broken out after all these lectures I've been to for over the last decade. Everybody's talking about it, no one's writing to death.
Speaker 3: So hey, thanks, thanks to look forward to seeing you at the New Living Expo in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: We'll see in a couple of weeks. Thanks again, Brad.
Speaker 3: You bet.
Speaker 5: This book just came out a few months ago and I haven't had a chance to really go through it because there's just so much good material, But I'll tell you this, it's worth It's worth a purchase if you live in the Bay Area. The New Living Expo April seventeen, eighteen to nineteenth in San Rafel is a place to see Brad. For all the information on his presentation on Antarctica, go to New Livingexpo dot com, check out the speaker list, and he will be presenting, I believe on Saturday. If you're there on Friday, I'm going to be there hosting a panel discussion on ancient unknown civilizations. The panelists include Billy Carson, Brad Olsen, Neil Garr and a couple of other people that I haven't heard of before that are apparently ones an archaeologists, and the other person is a research investigator. Should be fun. These conferences are great. They're very inexpensive and there's a great lineup of people. Plus they have a bookstore of books that you can catch up with on your to do lists. So again, New Livingexpo dot com is where you can find all the details. Yeah, it's really an important book because, as I've mentioned before, everyone talks about about Antarctica and presents all this amazing information but nobody has written it down until now, so it's actually a good book for your library. The Secrets of Antarctica with Brad Olsen. I think he's probably going to be a bath on the speaker.
Speaker 1: Line.
Speaker 5: There'll be other podcasts, other programs that'll pick him up, probably a coast to coast as well. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancient's Destiny and the special edition, please consider becoming a subscriber to Patreon for as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do here each week, and we have bills that need to be paid and other obligations, and your subscription of five, ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars is a real help for us in operating the podcast. We have a lot of thank yous for you. We have about fifty books in our lif library that you can download at the convenience of your when you're thinking about it. These are our books from well known authors, a lot of new people, and we even have some galleries. To become a subscriber, go to patreon dot com, forward slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. All right, this is for this program. I want to think my guest today, Brad Olsen, coming to us from Nevada, has always the team of Gail tour Mark Foster, and Fayette Bavar. You guys rock all right. Take care of you well and we will talk to you next time. U U U U.
Speaker 6: U us U us and u