Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Some topics you can see coming and are going to really enjoy given the state of the presidential race, and some topics you could not have possibly seen coming when you woke up this morning, and you're going to enjoy those even more. Eight five zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine. Of course, President Trump here tomorrow will preview that. I think it's very clear at this point that yeah, he's coming to Colorado. He's going to be at the Gay Lord, because he's going to use Aurora as an example of what happens when the left decides to just open the borders and allow lots of people in unvetted And it'll be interesting to see if he announces that he would start, you know, his promised deportation effort as president from Aurora. But I'm sure that's going to be the theme tomorrow, so we will of course be all over it and can't wait to bring you all of that sound. But there's so much red hot stuff today. And don't mean to say I told you so. You know how I hate to say that, and you hate it even more when I say that. But Ryan, come on, man, and this goes back to your beloved state of Michigan. I've run out of normally, Like when I'm trying a case, we go exhibit A to exhibit Z or exhibit one? Does it exhibit one hundred? I'm on like exhibit one thousand? Now one thousand proof that you have all these top ranking Democrats who want Harris to lose for their own different reasons.
Speaker 2: Right, and.
Speaker 1: Think about it. In twenty she had all these advantages, came out hot, couldn't even make it to Iowa, you know, when she didn't have any of these people really aligned against her. She's just so bad at what she does at all, all fall apart in twenty now she's up against Biden, who, as I said months ago, desperately wants her to lose because he wants to be the only one to be Trump. He wants the people who humiliated him to fail. Can anybody credibly argue otherwise? But then on top of that, you got Whitmer who wants her to lose because Whitmer wants to run in twenty eight, doesn't want to sit around for eight years. You've got Shapiro who wants her to lose, and then you've got Newsome who wants her to lose. Anybody who wants to be president on the DEM side wants her to lose because if she wins, they know she'll be horrific. They know she'll be the nominee again because she's the income and president in twenty eight, and they know she'll get wiped out in twenty eight. Pardon me, cut twenty. We will get to cut twenty, my friend. I do want to make this point first, though, and that is that, oh I know, but this is new and fresh, and this is even even better, believe it or not. And that is and I'm going to be posting it in the next break. And Whitmer so desperately wants Harris to lose, she deliberately sat down, choreographed and made a video guaranteed to outrage and deeply offend virtually all Catholics. And in a very close race like the one in Michigan where many, many, many of the most prized voters. Right now, working class folks are Catholic. About twenty percent of the vote is Catholic. She goes out of her way to insult in the most blatant, graphic possible way that could not be missed by anybody, all Catholics, while wearing a Kamala Harris hat. I mean, you know, you can't be any more blatant than that, And I'll describe it for you. But my lord, literally, I mean, but what she did, and this took time to set up. They had to do the lighting, everything else. What they did was they choreographed this routine where she's with this radically pro abortion podcaster, and of course Whittmer's radically pro abortion, and they choreographed this scene while wearing a Harris Walls hat where Whitmer mocks the most sacred sacrament in the Catholic Church, which is the Holy Eucharist, and listen our belief and it's to the core. This is not symbolic, is that the Holy Eucharist is in fact the body of Christ, and it is the most profoundly holy thing in the church. It is deeply important to every Catholic. And they intentionally set up this mockery where they have this pro abortion blogger on her knees sticking out her tongue while Whitmer mocks putting the host on her tongue using a derrido instead. And how's that supposed to help Kamala Harris? How is that supposed to help come? No, it's meant to sink Kamala Harris. And it's meant to advance Whitmer in the Democratic Party because the Democratic Party right now has been taken over by these radical secular leftist and so the more rapidly anti Catholic you are, the more influence and appeal you're going to have with the wealthy, radical secular leftists who now own and operate the Democratic Party. And you know, there are a lot of really good, everyday Catholics who still vote Democratic. And we've had that discussion separately. A lot of its habit, a lot of it is not like in Republicans et cetera, a Republican party. But Whitmer right now, I think, openly brazenly trying to harm Harris while advancing herself. It's remarkable, and I'll post that during the break. I really want to get your reaction to it. I know you're probably driving now and won't have a chance to look at it. Have you seen that yet? Ryan, I know you've been busy. I heard you and from Michael Brown this morning. You did an excellent job, by the way.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 1: And den video, Yeah, I sent it to you, you send it to you. Yeah, I had seen him. Oh okay, Well then I was late to the party, but yeah I did see it. Okay. Am I mischaracterizing it in anyway?
Speaker 3: Well, you didn't lift out of detail that I think is even more insulting intentionally. Well, she fed the woman a dorito a dorito as the wafer.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going somewhere else with that. Well, there's a lot of other places you can go with that. Because a lot of people have commented on it being overtly sexual. There's a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: But the one thing I'll say, and I'll say it time and again, she's real brave when it comes to mocking Catholics or Christians. You would never see her mock a Muslim ceremony in that manner ever, with dearborn Michigan being a thing.
Speaker 1: Ever, right, And what these lefties don't understand, okay, is when it comes to Catholics. It's not like that's going to send us, you know, running and screaming, you know, into the garage. I'm not coming out again. Let me go in the fetal position. I give up, you win, go rape and pillage to whatever else you want. Politically, No, no, that they just don't understand the faith. And this extends to all of Christians. No, No, it is blessed are the persecuted, right, It is what Jesus told us to expect. We are blessed when we are persecuted for our belief in Him. And the lefties just don't get this. So all this is going to do is embolden Catholics and cost the Democrats Catholics and make Catholics more determined to go out there and live their faith. And so yeah, Whitmer not doing Kamala any favors there. And then Brian was pointing to this as well, going into exist but triplesz of Biden trying to undercut Harris, mister president.
Speaker 3: Does God Santas need to take Vice President Harris's calls.
Speaker 1: All I can tell you is I'm talking to Government Santus. He's been very gracious. She's thank me for all we've done. He knows what we're doing, and I think that's important. Thank you, Joe, Thank you Joe, right truly, And I want to know if you're out there, please call the show. We'll treat you with love and respect as always. But is there one human on the face of the earth who actually believes that Biden wants Harris to win? Wants the people who pants him and tied him to the goalpost naked to win and not a chance in the world. And thank you Joe. He's clearly And can you imagine what he's doing behind the scenes to try to make sure she loses? Or Jill Biden and oh Jill home MG. And that's on top of everything Harris is doing to make sure she loses. Here on The Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: You have no idea what that is for twenty You live in the nineties. I lived fully in the night, You lived too large in the nineties. Yes, would you.
Speaker 4: Say that was your best decade?
Speaker 3: Because think about it, Dan, I'll give you two reasons why you met and married Amy, the love of your life, I mean right there, and you made it big covering the O. J. Simpson trial, and.
Speaker 1: I think you for all that.
Speaker 4: Rodney King was.
Speaker 1: Early nineties, right, Yes, the only thank you for all of that. The only reason I hesitate is because it's Caroline was born in two thousand, Okay, yeah, and so yeah, Amy and I met and married. Joe was born in the nineties. Caroline was born in two thousand. Bring her along. Yeah, no, not just one year earlier, but no, thank you for that. Fascinating but nineties not great for music, But yeah, that was a enigma.
Speaker 3: And they had the Monk Chance in Oh, this pop song that became a really big hit set to dance music. And the reason I played it was, of course the tie in with the monks and the Catholic Church and all that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for that. No, you're always very deep thinking on this, and truly nobody has been a Scentilla as good as you are at pulling up applicable music or editorializing through music. I want to get to the fiery lines. And if you just joined us, there are two things you didn't see coming today, right, and both are going to dominate the show, one nationally, one locally. Nationally. It's Gretchen Whitmer the governor of Michigan, and we have the latest polling and at best for Harris, it's a dead heat in Michigan. Obviously, if she loses Michigan, she loses the presidency. But Whitmer goes out of her way to plan, choreograph and have professionally produced a video of her while wearing a Harris Wolz hat, mocking the most holy sacrament in the Catholic Church, which is the Holy Eucharist, that the Body of Christ as it's administered to weak Catholics at Mass. Often those who prefer to have it placed on their tongue have it gone that way, and they'll nil they have it placed on their tongue, and there are other ways to receive it, but that's how it's most commonly recognized, I think by the outside world. Somebody kneeling to receive the body of Christ placed on their tongue. So Whitmer sets up this choreographed scene where she's mocking the Eucharist while wearing that Harris Walls hat by placing a dorito on the tongue of a pro abortion radical. It's one of the most bizarre, blatantly flagrantly anti Catholic things you could ever imagine. She obviously wanted to make sure everybody saw it and nobody misunderstood what she was trying to do. So why do you think she did that in a state where probably close to twenty percent of the voters are Catholic and probably a higher percentage of working class voters in Michigan or Catholic. Why do you think she decided to do that. Let's go to beautiful Boulder, Colorado, will start the show with Kevin and and Kevin, it is so appropriate we take your call first because our big local topic that nobody saw coming when they woke up this morning is right out of Boulder, Colorado. What a shock.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, my friend, Well, I have a quick statement first. Yes, I'm curious why the LBGT people don't have as their theme song or one of their theme songs, that great song by the Kinks Lola.
Speaker 1: But we can ask who is our LGBTQ.
Speaker 3: Go to Voldemart, president of Cavan Republican.
Speaker 1: Can we ask him? I'll ask him about Lola right now. Yeah, okay, thank you for that, Kevin.
Speaker 5: My question My question is I only know one Catholic, so I'd like to ask you what.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, you only know one Catholic?
Speaker 5: Yes, my financial advisor in Scottsdale.
Speaker 1: Hey, how can you all you know one Catholic? And how does your Catholic end up as your financial advisor?
Speaker 5: But go ahead, Well, I'd like to ask you, why do you believe that when Jesus and I've read this in the Bible, yeah, more than once. And why do you believe that when Jesus said that about his body and blood, that he meant that literally resident in a spiritual way or a metaphorm.
Speaker 1: Great question, Thank you for that. And first, since as a matter of historical fact, it was Jesus who founded the Catholic Church, and it was Jesus who said this is my body just before he died in the most horrific way imaginable for all of us, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that was meant symbolically. There is nothing that he said or did that would suggest that was symbolic. In fact, in fact, it was so counterculture he lost many followers over that, and so there's nothing factually, historically logically that would suggest he meant it any way other than literally.
Speaker 5: See, I can accept it if he meant it that you're eating his spirit body and his spirit blood. But it doesn't make sense to me that it would be literal.
Speaker 1: And you see, it's fascinating because it's the opposite, right, because it would be so much easier for people to have accepted it as something symbolic. But it wasn't meant to be easy. As he said over and over again, it was pick up your cross and follow me. It wasn't pick up your portion follow me. But great call, Kevin. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you for that. Eight five five or zero five A two five five the number. But question, man, this is one of the most interesting questions ever. Why did Whitmer do that while wearing a Harris Walls hat. I think I think it's the obvious answer. She is trying to sing Kamala Harris get her out of the way so Whittmer can run in twenty eight. But whatever it is, it's fascinating. Before we get to this story out of Boulder, we're going to get into and mix with this national topic. Teacher's parents defend bolder teacher accused of drawing penises on papers and yearbooks. So yeah, we're getting to that story. Soon. This is a big national story right now. A teacher who is either been fired or in the process of being fired for doing that, and then others rising to her defense. Jack and Cheyenne, you're on the Dan Kaplis show. Welcome Danny.
Speaker 6: The most important thing, in my opinion, that Trump can do, assuming he gets reelected, is to convert the Tchuman doctrine from foreign policy to domestic policy. Let's get rid of all the comedies the communists in this country that have taken over this country, and let's get them out of here. And the senator from Wisconsin, Joe McCarthy, was absolutely right. That's all I had to say, Thank you man.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask Jack how we would do that and who it would include, but hopefully Jack will call us back and help explain that. How you identify, how you define Now, obviously Kamala Harris, we played sound and I don't get caught up in which ist or which ism or any of that. But she obviously she has spouted core Marxist ideals such as guaranteed equal outcome, yeah, stuff like that. But I just don't like to get caught up in which of them it is, because then you lose sight of all the bad stuff the person's doing that costs the question to come up to begin with, what do you think of this one? Ryan?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Colleagues and parents wrote letters and spoke at Tuesday's Boulder Velli School board meeting to defend Fairview High School teacher Rebecca Roido r O E. T. T O, who Vouldevielli Superintendent Rob Anderson has recommended for dismissal. According to a district memo, Roetto drew cartoon penises on student papers and in a student's yearbook in May. What great is this that this high school? This is high school? Yeah, so now there is some backdrop on this. I'm not sure it changes anything.
Speaker 4: Is there a context to this?
Speaker 1: Here's the context. One of the speakers on her baff and you had all these different speakers saying, wait a second, this is a fantastic person who has been great for kids and done great things at the school. I have no reason to doubt anything. I'm just assuming this has been a tremendous uh person at that school and laps in judgment. But it says they said the students who were greeted that morning by hundreds of penises drawn on school building choked that she should draw penises in place of the stamp she normally used. After she obliged and drew a penis on ten students forms, a school security guard saw one and reported it, wow, So what do you think about that? Should she be canned? You're on the Dan Captain Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Call a doctor for that guy and maybe the guy who played that song?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Where'd you get it?
Speaker 3: And it's the Great Bond Scott May Rest in Peace, the original lead singer of ac DC. And it's a double entendre like a lot of acre nothing double talking about big parties in like ballrooms. I'm sure, Yeah, that's what that is. Family show version. That's right, draw penises. It's a news.
Speaker 1: Story with ze news values. Yeah, by the way, and Aaron Ryan's not being gratuitous there. One of our We have dueling topics today, neither of which you could see coming when you woke up this morning. And one is Gretchen Whitmer, while wearing a Harris Walls hat in a carefully scripted, carefully filmed and lit scene, is blatantly mocking Jesus Christ and blatantly mocking the most holy sacrament of the Catholic Church by imitating the sacrament of Holy Communion with a young woman kneeling down a pro abortion activist sticking out her tongue and receiving a dorrito placed on her tongue. The way that hosts the body of Christ is placed on the tongue of Catholics. And so it's one of the most bizarre things you could possibly imagine. Seems very carefully calculated to hurt Kamala Harris, carefully calculated to make sure every voter sees it, and hopefully every Catholic and Christian voter and every swing state sees it. Maybe Trump should run out to be Trump can't run this spot, but hopefully every Catholic and Christian voter sees it. And then the other story that Ryan was alluding to in his misplaced bump there is bumper music is teacher's parents defend Boulder teacher accuse of drawing penises on papers and yearbook. So we're balancing both of those quite carefully. I want to play some sound for you in a second, which previews I'm sure what we're going to hear from President Trump tomorrow in Aurora, and so glad he's coming to Colorado. I'll get to that shortly, but before we do. This sound is so funny you've just got to hear it. Who is he on with some comedians? Some have a lot of followers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got right on there, Flagrant podcast host Andrew Scholz and Akash Sing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could read that. I just don't know who they are. And I figured, I.
Speaker 3: Think, well, yeah, it's good that you bring that up, Dan, because I think Baron might have pointed him in this direction to reach gen Z men.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha. So here is Trump explaining his unique but very effective style, which he labels the weave.
Speaker 7: So it's one of this things I was saying before though, that you know, I do a thing full of the weave. And there were those that are fair that say this guy is so genius, and then others would say, oh, he rambled.
Speaker 1: I don't remble.
Speaker 7: If I start a story. What you do is you weave things, and you do it. You have to have certain things. You need an extraordinary memory because you have to come back to where you started. As a weave is only good would come great for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sir, you can go all the way over here, and I can go so far here or there, and.
Speaker 7: I can come back to exactly where I started. Now, someday when you don't come back the way you started.
Speaker 1: The weave, got to remember the weave eight five five five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. So glad he'll be in Colorado tomorrow, and uh, quite clearly where he's going will echo what he did today in Detroit, where a theme was Harris wants to make the Harris will make the whole country like Detroit was his theme in Detroit. Expect will hear the same thing tomorrow in Aurora, And so yeah, we will have of course tons of sound and reporting from that tomorrow as well. Let me squeeze in a couple of textures before we go to our phone lines, Dan, I think Wittmer was showing contempt for Christianity, which the left wants to destroy. Well, you're sure right about the left wanting to separate people from their Christian faith. I mean, you know, Poulis comes out the day after he's elected governor. Hey leave your faith outside the public square, right, because if you vote your Christian faith, you couldn't vote for a lefty and then we heard Obama seeing something similar. You're right, and we see all of these blatant attacks on Christianity. Kamala Harris has been so blatantly anti Catholic has not tried to hide it in multiple ways, including going after a federal judicial nominee for his membership in the Night of Columbus, which is a core Catholic service organization. Yeah, but then the point of extending it to Christians in general. Believe me, I get that, and you're right, and that far left secular block that controls a Democratic party now is wanting to separate all Christians from their faith when they vote. But Holy Communion and the belief as Catholics and belief it is a core belief. This isn't like a check the box. I'm not even mean on Friday thing. This is a core belief that is the body of Christ. And for her to go after that directly, yeah, that is aimed at Catholics, I think, and Christians more broadly, but Catholics in particular Dan Democratic Catholics are still going to vote for Kamala no matter what Whitmer does with the Dorrito chip. They already vote Democratic knowing it's going to kill children, and you think mocking their faith will change their minds. Yes, I do, my texting friend. And here's why. Here's why. And I can speak to this very credibly because I've been a Catholic since birth and I was a Democrat for many years, and so I've been on that journey and I knew what it took, how hard it was to blast me out of the Democratic Party and that habit and those voting patterns, and to get over this stereotype that I had of Republicans until I actually met a few and went to a few events and things like that. So I know that it's hard to separate people from the Democratic Party, Catholics from the Democratic Party. But it's happening, and it's happening consistently over time, and it's the reason Trump won in twenty I don't think there's any doubt about that. The radicalism of Hillary Clinton on abortion that third debate where she's celebrating late term abortion and Trump very effectively called her out on it, that'swung, no doubt in my mind, just enough Catholic votes in the Blue Wall States to tip it to Trump, So we have seen it happen. It's going to take time, and over time, you're going to have more and more Catholics realized two things. One is that the Democratic Party that their parents and grandparents voted for, etc. Has changed so radically that it's something that no longer represents those values that we believed it did in the past, and is so anti their faith that it becomes very very hard to cast a vote for Democrats. More and more Catholics, over time, I think we'll come to see that, and over time, more and more Catholics will find Republican candidates that they find attractive. Because one thing I can tell you as a guy used to be a Democrat and became a Republican, and Ryan, I'd love your perspective on this. The Republican Party now has infinitely more really good and appealing candidates than it used to. And this is no knock on. There were some real good Republican candidates in the past, but like it's all came out, they all came out of the same factor and they all came out of the same central casting And no offense to any of those. There were some stellar Republicans. But now, man, you look at all this great young talent, and you look at all this great young female talent, and you look at all this great young talent of color, and you look at all this other great young talent. Yeah, more and more Democrats are going to come in contact with the Republican they really are impressed with, and then that's at least going to open their mind devoting for more Republicans. So yeah, it's overtime. Over time, it is happening, and I think it's gonna happen in a big way in this election. Anthony and Loveland, you're on the Dane Kaplis Show. Welcome, Hey, Anthony.
Speaker 2: Oh you said Loveland. I thought you meant Long. I'm in Long Mounch.
Speaker 1: Oh forgive me. Well that's a pretty place too.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Yeah, So this would be like a theological type debate whether or not the sacrilege by the politician is meant to hurt Kamala. Who knows, because their behaviors are so over the top. That's I'm not sure it was a scheme to hurt Kamala. Harris, I don't know if they think that through you that much.
Speaker 1: I may ask you about that one, my friend. And then you're welcome to stay through the break. Do you think it was intended to help Kamala Harris because she deliberately wore a Harris Wall's hat when she engaged in this blatant anti Catholic bigotry.
Speaker 2: Hard to tell. Their behavior is so over the top that the protesting that, I don't know. I doubt that it helped her. I don't think it'd helped her at all. But they're all extremists. I mean, they light at the Empire State building in team for abortions.
Speaker 1: For well, in particular in that example for killing babies at nine months, they lit it up for late term abortion. Hey, if you could hold on, Anthony, you're welcome, mistake through the break. Just don't want to cut you short. I can tell you've been thinking heavily. Eight f five four zer five eight two five five When we come back, well we come back, Yeah. Will also cover the Boulder story parents and teachers standing up for a teacher who's who's been recommended for termination for drawing male organs on students papers. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Such an appropriate bump player for multiple reasons starting with this one. Prayers for everybody trapped in this mine, this this gold mind attraction. I'll give you the story. One debt at this point four injured this year in Colorado CBS four version of the story, one person was killed and four others were injured Thursday during a tour at Colorado's Molly Kathleen Goldmine. Tayler County Sheriff said a rescue operation is underway to bring the rest of the tour participants out of the mind Sheriff said the trolley car that goes down the elevator as part of the tour went down five hundred feet when the mechanical issue happened that led to the injuries and the deaths. So far, it's not clear exactly how the victim died. Currently, there are still twelve people, including children, underground in the mine. Mescal said they are one thousand feet down but are safe and unharmed. Safety officials are working on getting the elevator back in safe work in order to rescue those twelve tourists. Sheriff said that if the elevator can't be made safe, there are rope crews on the scene to bring each of them to safety. Sheriff said his biggest concern right now is keeping those still in the mind calm while they coordinate the rescue of the tourist attraction, which offers tours is located in Cripple Creek, So prayers for everybody there are how absolutely horrifying. And then Ryan had played the bump initially because one of the most stunning things I've ever seen in Paul politics, and I'm just dying to get your take on it happened today and it is certain to hurt Kamala Harris, and it was done by a supposed ally of hers, while wearing a Harris hat. And the governor of Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer, mocked Holy Communion having a young woman kneel down, a young woman who's very rapidly pro abortion, and open her mouths and pretend to take the host the body of Christ in our Catholic belief on her tongue in the form of a dorrito. So why do you think Gretchen Whitmer did it? If you want to see it, please check out my Twitter. I hope you check it out anyway. At dan Kaplis on Twitter. I posted the video and I would ask you to really take some time tonight to send it to everybody you can think of who lives in a swing state. It's so important that everybody in every swing state see this, because Catholic or not, they will understand. These are not the people, Harris Walls. These are not the people they want in power. Back to the phone lines, Anthony, kind of enough told to the break, continue my friend, please.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, I was following up on the call who had mentioned he had an accountant or somebody who was the only Catholic that he knew. So this one is kind of a theological type. Uh So, I was raised Catholic. I consider myself a Christian crosson. One of the issues is that, as you had said, the Catholic Church started with Jesus. The Catholic Church developed over centuries and there was nothing like the Catholic Church at the time of Jesus, and well until the fourth century, anything even close to Catholicism starts to develop. So catholic isn't developed. It doesn't really. It actually contradicts the Bible and blatant ways. Not a person changed.
Speaker 1: Listen, Anthony, I'm just not getting into that here. First, you're absolutely one thousand percent wrong. Second, there is no questions. No, you are Hold on, my friend, Hold on, my friend. I want to I want to ask you a starting point question just so we can get to the root of this, to the core, Okay, my friend, and that is, do you question that Jesus made Peter his rock, Jesus made Peter the first Pope? Do you question that historically?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because okay, okay, Anthony, listen, We're not going to take the show for this. Okay. If you want to talk off air, we can talk off air. What we're talking about today is somebody who's a major Harris Wall supporter, while wearing a Harris Wall's hat, decided to blatantly mock the Catholic Church, blatantly mocked Jesus Christ himself in a sacrifice on the cross. Now, do you think she did that because she thought that would appeal to some voters?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely, And as your main point was before it got off on the theological part, it's probably gonna hurt. I don't know. I don't think you did it on purpose, Ry Harris. That's just my opinion. I just think they're that crazy. Okay, as far as that, but no, that's that's a disgusting thing to do. But they're sore. They do such discussing things without even think of twice about it, and everybody covers for them that I think they did not.
Speaker 1: My generous friend, My generous friend, I think you're being way way too, way too kind to them because this was filmed, this was professionally lit, this was set up. She just didn't coincidentally, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, yeah, clown well, but.
Speaker 1: But she's also been blatantly anti Catholics. So Anthony, thank you for colling. And please do feel free to call me off their Kelly, can you give Anthony myself, have them give me a call off air. Thank you, and I'd love to have that conversation with you, my friend. Yeah, so why do you think why do you think that she did that? Brad and Longmont on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 8: All right, Dan, this is bradon Longmont. I'm a huge Dan fan and also a Trump fan in many players.
Speaker 1: Great combo. Is there a buck coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Nope, Okay, I just got a statement. I just got two statements.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, that.
Speaker 8: Is about Ukraine. Yes, yeah, Biden and Harris would have sent the money and the firepower to the border. Prior to putin crossing that line, there would not be a million families destroyed. Biden and Terris blood, that blood is on their hands. That was just total weakness of the worst time.
Speaker 1: And Brad, we have about ten seconds. Would you rather hang on or get your other pointed? Now?
Speaker 2: All hang on?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get to Brad another callers wide range of topics, including the teacher in Boulder about to be fired over allegedly drawing penises on students books, et cetera, and many students standing up and s port of her here on the Dan Kapla Show.