Speaker 1: Look, we believe that this school has something which is of the utmost importance to our people. We wish to see the red cow. The red Oh, come on, you can't possibly be here for that.
Speaker 2: For what what did he say? Kyle?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: You must understand the fate of the world is at stake. The coming of a red heifer is the most holy sign in all of Judaism.
Speaker 5: It signals the beginning of the end.
Speaker 4: But Islam and Christianity as well, they all agree on one thing that the red heifer means the end of times.
Speaker 2: You catch any of that cow, it's right over here. By Oh my holy shmier, what are you doing? Beat us here?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Cal he said, the Muslims?
Speaker 7: Beat them here?
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 4: Step away.
Speaker 3: You all know what this means? Yes, and you know you're about to die.
Speaker 2: Isn't even judge it?
Speaker 4: Well, I just ran to the school and told everyone, Hey, there's a redheaded cow outside.
Speaker 1: You should all see it.
Speaker 8: Finds job. You don't know what you're going.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that this cow could make Ginger cheese, which is like a Swiss cheese, except instead of hoes.
Speaker 2: It has records.
Speaker 1: The Muslims and the Christians are calling for a meeting to discuss the terms of war.
Speaker 4: Ver, we will, let us meet to discuss how the world as we know it ends. All right, so far we agree there'll be no automatic rifles, no shanks, and no chemical weapons.
Speaker 1: If there can be no chemical weapons, then the Christians can use no nuclear weapons.
Speaker 3: No, come on, without nuclear weapons? What kind of final arm? Again? Is this gonna be?
Speaker 1: H couldn't we agree on not ballistic nuclear weapons only?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I suppose that's fine. That makes so it's non ballistic nuclear only. All right. Now on the prisoners. Are we all agreeing to decapitations?
Speaker 2: Of course we are.
Speaker 3: What do you think these?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, oh boy boy.
Speaker 11: The story, So check this out because this is important knowledge for people to have. So he got a bunch of guys who were deficient in one part of their immune response, and then a bunch of women who were also deficient in one part the immune response. It's called histoimmune histo compatibility index, and let's say it has five. So then you find a bunch of guys who are low in one or two or number three or number four whatever, and women who have the same different deficiencies. The hypothesis was that a woman who's low in factor three won't be attracted to men who are low in factor three. They'll be attracted to me who were high in factor three because then the babies will be healthy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 11: So he gets these guys to wear T shirts for three days and nights with no deodorant, no showers, no soap, nothing, then puts the T shirts in plastic bags. Then he has the women smell the bags and mark on a piece of paper how attractive they thought the men were based only on the smell of the T shirts. Right, And he found that with eighty percent of the women, they chose as he predicted, that they chose the men high in the thing that they were low in, and they avoided the men who were low in the thing that they were lowing. But in about twenty percent they seemed to be choosing randomly. So he went back and looked at the women again and found that those twenty percent were on birth control pills. So the birth control pill short circuits that response.
Speaker 12: WHOA.
Speaker 11: So think of how many couples have gotten together when though she's on the pill and they both like Louis C. K. Joe's looking into the Joe's looking into the distance.
Speaker 13: She on the pill.
Speaker 11: When I met her, I talked about visit an interview in San Francisco on the PBS station down there, and as I'm talking, the guy's going making the gesture like that happened to me, but be quiet, don't say. And after the interview he's like, dude, that's exactly. My wife went off the pill and she was done with me. She didn't want me sleeping in the same bed, she didn't want me in the same house. A lot of marriages are falling apart because they got together when the woman couldn't smell his compatibility.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 14: Okay, if you are in, let's go on to f You gave me real quick. I'm gonna drop the link for people so that they can join it as they want. I was waiting until Davis, Lherman and Luke were done doing their thing so that I wasn't stepping on anybody. This takes a second for this to pop, so just give me a moment. Things move a little slew us the button. I'll try again.
Speaker 2: Here we go. So I'm really liking the thumbnail.
Speaker 14: Came up with this idea earlier monock them Stockham Robots or Golden if you will. Let's see, hopefully I still have the same one pasted there. I do cool, all right, So now it's in Rumble and the ftg media chat. I'm going to break my brain right now and try to get it on bit shoot.
Speaker 2: But if it's a.
Speaker 14: Doing what it normally does, then I don't know how effective it'll be. But this is a link to going directly into So don't freak out right if you don't want your your camera and you.
Speaker 2: Don't have to have it on.
Speaker 14: Why am I hearings? Hold on, let me get up, God damn it. I don't want to he about guitarist. Shut the fuck up. So I'm seeing my picture but it's suppressed, so I'm hearing their ad about Chuck Norris. All right, Well, I dropped it in the chat and ran away as fast as I could so I didn't have to listen to the ad that there was not even anything to click away from. Good old bit shoot working profoundly wonderful as always. But let's see, where's the overlay? And did the overlay of it? So this is the come on, oh but ansel that one? There you go it's not even yeah it is. It is okay, I have to do this, that's so I can see it. So it says knock your opponent's block off, and it's monoch them sockham golem. And I had this thought as I was at the market today. Oh, by the way, so something really cool happened today when I was at the farmer's market. A funny thing happened on the way to the forum.
Speaker 2: I was, let me get rid of this. Now that's not the way, where is it? There we go?
Speaker 14: I was, let me double check this too, in case someone's waiting. I don't know if it shows blanky blanks or not. It says no one is waiting in the waiting room.
Speaker 2: Well all right, hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: FTJ?
Speaker 14: Thank you, thank you out there on my screen it just ays thank you from Dan Christos. So make yourself known so I know who it was. Please, And yes, that was It was a wise thing for me to do to wait until mister Luhrmann was off because I don't want to step back bay and he's fun. He was fun to listen to. So it was a good show this tonight. And what do you call it? I see only three on here, So I'm hoping that that didn't.
Speaker 2: Facola.
Speaker 14: That's another one that sounds like over on the user groups and should be showing to everybody. Let's hope that it is and not just the premium members. I'm hoping that that's what's the case. Is well, thank you to all the wonderful people who support O on FTJ media. By the way, Rumble you can do that too. It's it's it's a thing. It really is.
Speaker 2: Well, you show you oh, there you go.
Speaker 14: So, I mean when you go on there, there's this little thing here, right, it's just like they set it up it. I mean it almost even looks exactly like even in the color coding and like straight up out of YouTube era, right, And then you can pick your you can even tut it in you know, your own like number there, and then you can do your little what they would call a super chat priority chat, and then you can send it that way, right, and then on the Rumble screen since I'm doing Rumble Studio, I can actually boost it up there too, So that's cool. You can do that with Rumble anyway, with the stream yard. But I'm just saying, so there's that I wasn't I wasn't. I wasn't suggesting that I'm out.
Speaker 2: It's just what I was clicking around on before I walked away from that stream screen. There we go.
Speaker 14: Okay, so I'm gonna read a little bit of what I was musing about in my telegram group earlier today.
Speaker 2: And then we'll go. Oh, let me show you this too. This is really cute.
Speaker 14: I want to share you with you a nice story too, something happy, something happy that went on yesterday. So I suggested, recommend not recommended, but I offered.
Speaker 2: To take that's a weird looking Okay, I'll be there in a minute. Wrong one. There are two blue little dots at the bottom.
Speaker 14: I offered to take Rebecca end up for Uh, Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That's what it was. No Valentine's Day.
Speaker 14: And in the morning I was asking my daughter what she wanted to do if she want fun take her out to dinner or whatever, Like, where do you want to go? She said Hooters for chicken wings. I was like, really, you want to go to Hooters?
Speaker 2: So that's where we went.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was her choe.
Speaker 14: I haven't been to Hooters in twenty plus years, and it was just her and I mom was tired and didn't sleep well and skits up at fourth and then wanting to do stuff and all that stuff. So I'm sure there was other factors involved, you know, subconsciously, but that was the reasonings I was receiving, and this one I'm relaying.
Speaker 2: So you know, sometimes you just tell yourself, yeah, I don't need to dig it too deeply into this and make.
Speaker 14: Myself uh yeah, more miserable. Right, just yeah, okay, sure, I'll pretend I believe that. And so my daughter and I went out to to Hooters and we played a game of pool and they didn't have chalk, but that's okay. I had to give my id to get a C ball, okay, whatever. But we played and they didn't have a small stick with it for Pharaoh, but apparently they used to it they didn't do at that time, so she was kind of having a hard time with the bigger stick, but she had a good time, and we I guess they had some kind of it's kind of still going on because we were ordering chicken wings. So we also got a surprise and got some more extra boneless ones because it was Valentine's standing. That was their little gimmick that they were doing. So I had the ghost pepper ones in the boneless form. They were pretty spicy, and then I got some spicy I don't know what it was, it garlic something like that. Maybe there's something I don't know whatever it was the second one down from I think the ghost pepper one, and I wasn't super fan of that one, but the the sweeter and it wasn't expecting to be sweet. But the general sow ones were pretty okay. It wasn't like eating general salad chicken by any means, but it was all right. And she had a Palmersan Palmersan garlic ones, so it was it was a good time. It was a good time. We had a we had Monzarell sticks for a napoetizer. We had went all out, but I mean, having not gone out to restaurants in a long time at all, you know, it's crazy when you get a bill, it's like there's two people, when's a child, and we walk away, you know, with the tip eighty dollars lighter than we when we first walked in with right, I think it was eighty five or something like that. But yeah, but anyhow, it was just a reminder of how things are going, how things are going. But we had a really good time. We had fun together.
Speaker 2: It was really cool. And then I took her over to her one of our favorite stores is what do you call it? Five Below?
Speaker 14: And I got her this little bank thing that's like a little cat that comes up and takes the coin when you push down a button, so it takes a coin and pulls it down into the into the box and the little slime kit or whatever. So it's fun. I can't see my stuff now, What the hell's going on? Was that in the way the whole time?
Speaker 2: I hope not. That'd be fucking irritating if it was.
Speaker 14: Well, anyway, this is my daughter in case you didn't see it because of the other stupid thing that popped up. But this is the screen I was trying to show you, all right, But then there you go. All right, now it is open to all and I'm gonna read like I said, from the other side. But that's another another whole thing. Why the fuck is this keep popping up? All right, let's try that again, and all that needs to go away? My god, the computer just decided, Hey, we're gonna act like a douchebag to you right now.
Speaker 2: And go, oh, this is a fun one.
Speaker 14: Let me put the share screen back up for this, because you know, this show would not be as good without you guys out there. And I want to and I'm saying that truthfully, honestly and with respect because and this goes along with my story as well, and why I'm in good mood and feel good about doing this and why I was inspired to, you know, take time and do it tonight. This is another like those those two videos that you saw earlier in the very beginning were from shares that Joseph Polka dropped in our telegram group. And I recommend anybody who wants to interact with the content to become a telegram viewer, you know, be in the group, not the channel, because the channel you can't comment in. And I set that up before I realized that there was a difference between a channel and a group. I wanted people to be able to talk to each other and build a community. So when I saw that, I was like, well, we got to build a group too, and so we got we're about three hundred and ninety strong, a little bit over that maybe, and yeah, there's about maybe I would say ten or twelve, twelve, maybe fifteen sometimes that.
Speaker 2: Are very active in the group.
Speaker 14: Alex Pavlos, Puppy, lots of people, a lot of good people. Joseph obviously Bree doctor Manso is in the group. And uh, I thought this was kind of nice for you put this up for Valentine's Day as a red violets are blue, don't act like a fed named the jew. Oh so then I was talking about something here. Oh yeah, this was during the windy day, so things were blown over like crazy. I had like a sale on the back of my kiosk here and it was like constant pressure the whole time. And then this thing started flapping up in the air. I think you see this in this first video. And then you see the aftermath. It's already peeled over on this side, like it's just like started tearing the damn roof off. And then uh, there's those guys fixing another part of it. And then I was wanting and helped it. That's that whole thing was peeled off.
Speaker 2: So there's that. So I'm a daughter.
Speaker 14: There's a lot of things on here I want to look look at and go over. So many people are not aware of the I mean, I can't gilly some morning, many were many people are not aware of the fact that the African slavery, the African slavery was not Dutch, right, it was the Swasso's.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a company, know that crap? Uh?
Speaker 14: That was the op that the Opium Wars were not English, that communism was not Russian, and even the mafia is not Italian.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, all right, fine, you're right, all but Jewish.
Speaker 14: They have a lot of Talians working with them, and I think that I think that is representative of Giuseppe Mazzini's uh influence.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's obviously what it's what it is.
Speaker 14: But there you go, three D graphicnacs Neando particles was just like a just script the barco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the counter and get yourselves.
Speaker 15: In down.
Speaker 2: For cloud seating patent. Oh goodie. So that's what I'm breathing in out there. Fucking great.
Speaker 14: So I am a lattice work inside my body. But hey, good news, So are you?
Speaker 2: So are you.
Speaker 14: Galactic Federation? See that I can't even read this because of all that. But then he says something that's not as retarded. He says, remember when popular galactic Federation channeler Greg Giles. No, I don't remember anything from him, but he should have been in a rock band instead, and he should have taken the role of I mean, you know, he could stand in. If there's ever a movie made by about Aerosmith, he could stand in as the actor. Right for anyway, I concluded that instead of aliens talking to him, it was Deep State agents using mind control weapons. Do you think this kind of manipulation is happening in the community today?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 14: Hello everyone, I'll be taking this blog down shortly in the days ahead, as I do not want to see anyone else entrapped in the horrible US government syops program that had lured me into its traps some years ago and has refused to release.
Speaker 2: It's clenched on me and my life.
Speaker 14: At this time, I'm leaving this blog up simply to get this message out to the remaining visitors and hope they will help share this message far and wide and reach those I thought this was the back of a book cover. I didn't realize this was a post. I mean, it looks like a book cover, doesn't it. Let's see or the back of a book right of its cover, dust jacket whatever the hell you call it.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 14: I have been unable to delete the associated content, and SIAPS agents have successfully hacked this blogger program. The so called channeled messages I received claiming to be from my soul family from the stars, where in fact simple radio waves sent by US government agents allegedly from the military Industrial Complex working in concert with volunteers Jews, many of which are secretly secret Society members Boyvays Let's See, and fellow travelers of boy Bays who helped propagate enormous numbers of hoaxed news stories of UFOs and related space news, building a backdrop for a sy op program that lures science and spiritually minded individuals such as myself into their web. Joseph, I hope this actually is something that you're considering as well, because he posted this when it gets into some of the other stuff that you and I don't agree on, because I went through the whole route, I went through the whole ancient aliens thing, and I came off the other side, and I realized that when I look back, that that was an asshole that I had just squeezed out of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Uh, Anyway, this program commonly referred to as electronic harassment, has destroyed my life completely and continues to devastate my life until this very day. And let me just say, the reason why the ancient alien thing is necessary is because they need to erase and write over the top of like an old cassette, the true history of the Goths in the ancient times. They have to be aliens, not advanced people, right, not cyclical history, because then that begs the question what happened to civilization that it was all reduced or that most people were in a state of primitive living? What happened that they were highly advanced and then primitive people in such a stark contrast from one another?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, oh voi voivey right.
Speaker 14: Anyway, this program, commonly referred to as electronic harassment, has destroyed my life completely and continues to devastate my life till this very day. But I am certainly not alone, as a number of victims, known as targeted individuals or TIS for short, grows exponentially each day. Yeah, and guess what with all the technical they have that they have now, it's not like whoa, I'm not that important? Why how would they be? No, No, you don't get it. First of all, they don't do anything. It's all hands off, all automated. It's something that based on your provocative nature online and whatever else they're monitoring, like the having a phone next to you, they choose what level of harassment and what resources are worth spending fucking with you. So it could be something as simple as just dumb shit happening in your life that it would be hard to would be hard for you not to dismiss as just, ah, this is a bad day, to the point of just like real true like gang Stocking, and also other things like when there's a tower every twenty feet, is it really that hard to you know, beam out something to screw with you, fry you from the inside, make you forgetful like me or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 14: I'm not saying that's what's wrong with me. I drank a lot when I was younger, so who knows. And maybe it's a nutrient deficiency, which I would say is probably the reason why those people. If there was these factors like that guy was talking about in the first video or one of the videos that we were listening to about you know, being attracted to men who are high and the things that are deficient in well, why are there deficiencies in the first place, right, let's fix that so you can be compatible with anybody who isn't, you know, a rapper talking about her wet ass pussy or something like that, because you don't really want that anyway. The electronic collater harassment operators are relentless, showing little or new mercy, keeping me under totals of realans torture, tormenting me, torturing me, and attempting to reprogram my mind as I sleep. This could also be a little bit of paranoia on the guy's part too, But when you are screwed with, isn't paranoia a natural response as well? So where's the line to draw there? You'd have to kind of be with that person every single day and then also be able to experience exactly what they're feeling internally, because if they're getting thoughts and everybody just assumes that their thoughts are their own, they don't sound like they're from the Bronx New York City. They don't say, oh, you know before they tell you what to do, so they sound like you, and you get these impulses like, ah no, that's why I think this whole like black awakening thing is possible because of the tech and because of drugs inside different things, food, water, air, chemicals, toxins, whatever, and then just eroding whatever line they need to, especially with injections to break through that, you know, and override certain control systems in your brain to where once they implement the frequency that they need to or whatever or whatever lattice work of freaking you know, like we just stography is in us, then we become their goal them, right, we are their AI robots. Yes, there's plenty of robotic stuff coming to And what what is a golam?
Speaker 2: I mean, what but a robot?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Or what it was a robot? But a golm?
Speaker 14: What they do they put it and uh they program it by writing something on a piece of paper and sticking it in its mouth and then off it goes. Which is funny because this Neptali motherfucker or whatever, the rabbi who allegedly made this golum, this historic golam, because they're always so oppressed, right, it's never them just murdering a bunch of people for no good reason.
Speaker 2: This golam.
Speaker 14: There could there could be direct lineages from that guy to the bower slash Rothschiles and that could be the reason why they are who they are. And I stumbled on that by accident because they changed their name so many times. Right, I'm still I'm still ironing that out because you're not gonna find it on a Google shirt.
Speaker 2: What's what with that?
Speaker 14: But I'm still the possibility is there, and it looks pretty it looks pretty promising that it might be.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 14: Out torture me turning my dreams into nightmares, altering my behavior and free wheel.
Speaker 2: Choices as I can.
Speaker 14: You know what you could also do too, is they get to be if somebody's dominop toy still drink their tap water. Like I just remember the X filest episode where he's an FBI agent and yet he had something implanted in his like where the water hot water, heater and water is in his own like a building. Like they inserted this like little filter tube that had shit in it that was making them trip out right, making them appear crazy.
Speaker 2: Just imagine if they were doing.
Speaker 14: Something that would make you unable to sleep, like some type of amphetamine that could drive you crazy alone because of you know the need for sleep and the lack thereof makes your dreams become come to you while you're awake. So the things that like you're you're you're twilight thinking happens while you're awake. So you're actually living a dream and it's very real to you. So you actually feel like you're you know, and you're on a little private hell that nobody else can understand but you. Because a lot of that stuff that the subconscious doesn't make a lot of sense, and it shouldn't be it shouldn't be like expressed as if it's you know, you know that it's ironed out reality to other people.
Speaker 2: So they have also in the past.
Speaker 14: And by the way, whenever somebody says something about drugs and you think of the lowest comebag on the planet, like somebody on the streets who gave up or ruined their entire lives or were completely retarded in the first place, and drugs aren't going to hurt them anymore than they are going to help with them. Don't ever think that there's nothing that you can experience that would be positive for you, even if it's in a you know, oppositional way to certain things like let's say I'm not saying alcoholics, I mean that might loosen you up for like social interaction. But who you talk to but a bunch of other drunk and idiots.
Speaker 2: So whatever.
Speaker 14: The the other factor that was, like psilocybin, I think there's a therapeutic stuff there because I think it's I think it's nature talking to you, you know, like the the fung guy that mycilium, the thing that brings nutrients to all the rest of the forest in a symbiotic manner, but somehow also has these chemicals that are found in your brain already. Like how does that work unless there is a divine creation here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 14: Like that, like it's an intelligent design, and what does that make us? There our be more fungui than anything else? Is that what we came out?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Whatever?
Speaker 14: The case may be pretty interesting. I mean something can have magnesium in it without it being you know what I mean. So it doesn't necessarily mean that there's any connection there at all.
Speaker 2: But what else was I going with that?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't think lysergic acid diaphlomide or whatever else is how you say LSD. I don't think that's as wonderful because it's maybe if you just took straight ergot, But not when they processes it in a synthesize or whatever the hell manner in a in a.
Speaker 2: Lab like I wouldn't.
Speaker 14: I wouldn't think that an extract would be as good for you of psilocybin either, unless I think better if you grew your own and had that relationship with it from its beginning, Like you your energy was put into you know, boiling the rye beans and you know, applying the carbon calcium carbonate to it, and you know, sterilizing the jars, sterilizing the soils they're gonna put into it afterward, you know, feeling the distilled water into the humidifier, not that I know anything about this or anything, and you know, putting it in the container and all that stuff and then taking care of it and then having it flour and then picking those and you know, feed them fresh or if you dry them and you're dehydrator whatever you do, you know for you say, can preserve them. So yeah, I mean, wouldn't that be more of like a simp like you've you've cared for that thing since since it's the beginning. You got the micilium growing on the beans, you spread that out over stuff like you did all that stuff yourself. Now you have a relationship with it right energetically, so it's gonna be more favorable to you whatever way it's giving back to you when you're communicating with it than something that was like traumatized and then sold to you. You know, it was mistreated and then handed off. It's gonna have a negative energy on it. And they probably put a negative energy on this stuff on purpose to fuck with people. So like, I wouldn't mess with anything that has anything to do with this is J eight nine whatever, jet fuel, slash fake whatever they call that stuff. What they call that crap that's fake marijuana, cush? Is that No, that's not the right word, is it. I forgot what it was.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 14: I've seen people in videos like freaking out. But again, like I said, you can't bronze a turd. So you give something that's supposed to expand the mind to somebody who has a brilliant mind or very empathetic and loving, caring person, they're going to go on a whole different, you know, journey than somebody who had nothing to work with.
Speaker 2: There was no material here to work with.
Speaker 14: They're just gonna go through some selfish self explore explorations hellscape and they're gonna do dumb shit on it, and then you'd be like, oh, see what drugs did you It's like, well, not really, it depends on that. It's like the same thing. It's like as a soiled sand or is the soil's fertile?
Speaker 2: You know? Anyway, they also.
Speaker 14: They have also in the past and again very recently scarred my body with their electromagnetic microwave neuroweapon technology and a successful effort to control man. You'd probably cancer up the ass if that was true, to control and negate my relationship with a woman who is now gone from my life.
Speaker 2: I don't know how. I don't know.
Speaker 14: On the on the surface, you say to yourself, I've never heard of this guy, and why does he think he's so special that they would put this much effort in it. The thing is with that technology comes efficiency. They don't put too much effort into this at all. But what was he anyway, besides a galactic Federation guy, you know, disseminating the false information that they would want to confuse the public with. So why would they attack him like that? But he probably is saying something that's very true here nonetheless. So there's a lot of angles to look at this from a lot of vantage points.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 14: This is a genuine photograph of mice swimming, that's what I read. And they're not drowning. They look happy. Actually, I didn't say rats for a reason. The problem isn't just that, Naho, it's Israeli society. You don't say, despite blaming prime Minism, here's the thing. Here's the thing that people don't understand. They're not blaming in it in Yahoo for being a psychopath. They're blaming him from not being extreme enough and killing the That's what the majority of these Israelis are doing when they're protesting him. They're not protesting him in the way we would think or assume. They're like, get on with the fucking killing already. That's how they act. And what they call him, Bebe. I thought there was a whole different person. It's like BB. His name is Benjamin Bibe. Anyway, Yes, we know this. Lady says this billion trillion times when I've heard this from Linda Gordon and many other feminists. Nuclear family must be destroyed and people must find better ways of living together, better ways than the nuclear family of living together. Oh so you want to make a I see, I see, this is another place to the uh, you know, diversity. You need negroes in your living room and of the lowest IQ possible from Kenya or homever Ghana and uh, you know you gotta you gotta bounce that off.
Speaker 2: With some.
Speaker 14: Can I say the word sand uh in the other room doing definitely not your dishes. Let's just put it that way. Whatever it's ultimate meeting, the breakup of families now is in the objectively revolutionary process. Yeah, it's called being evil. You flocking klant? Yes, I said klant, but you know what I meant, Oh this guy. So there's some really horrific things that are happening. And I don't know people, I don't know if people understand the gravity of at all. But I do know one thing is for sure, and that is that when Polka shared that uh, that picture of that you know soup to make the uh, the the scent for for the for the for the way vase, that is all Contraband Now, my friend, those pennies, those pennies are no longer with us. They're not going to be available for the commerce anymore. You can start with a penny and see where that goes with. Yeah, you know, it's just that slow encroachment, slow encroachment, slow encroachment, just like uh, you know, let's let's just say, like a group of people with funny hats and uh even front of your hairstyles said to the Romans, just let us just let us govern our territory here, and you do you? Oh by the way, you you are you are dependent upon us for your finances. Oh and by the way, now we're or you can even use the United States for the in the same thing. Oh sure, okay, you want to do by go by your own laws.
Speaker 2: And do your in your own community. That's kind of weird.
Speaker 14: And what if everybody did well, okay, fine whatever, Yeah, we do, we do need, we do owe you money, and we do depend on you for money.
Speaker 2: Uh fine, Wait a minute, what are you guys doing?
Speaker 14: Why are you Why are you running for offices and things that affect more than just your community, affect all of us. Wait wait a minute, why are they? Why are you changing the very moral structure of our of our society to suit you. Hey wait a minute, you get what.
Speaker 2: I'm getting at.
Speaker 14: It's the slow encroachment I don't know what the hell this is all about. Do you want to watch it? I don't even know if you can, honestly, because I don't tell me. If you hear it, do you hear that I'm gonna get I'm gonna ge out here because I don't know how if Rumble Studio wrote it the same way as stream Yard, if I have to put it on audio, it might make it double, it might double it. And this is Alex Jones anyway, you know what, screw it, We're not going to do this. This guy's a demon. She's probably his handler.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 14: She's wearing a raincoat in case they shoot him again in this time for real, because people have realized they gotta they have to go the dead zone on him, right, they have to sacrifice themselves to stop the end of.
Speaker 6: The world according to Mosaic law.
Speaker 2: Oh this is when I forgot the download.
Speaker 14: I can do that now, though, hold on, hold on, hold on, I'll do it now.
Speaker 2: It better be good. It better be good.
Speaker 14: Polka going through all this trouble air, just give it a name. Impect you can only bring one back to life. Definitely, definitely, definitely, Peanut, come on, that's not even a question. Unless we was to bring them back to life so that we could torture them for eternity, then that would be probably McCain.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, no one's uh, this.
Speaker 14: Is just a dude making faces for five minutes or whatever the heck it is.
Speaker 2: Two minutes.
Speaker 14: She's saying a bunch of bullshit because I know this where this camp comes from. She's just as fucking crazy as she looks. And she's talking to point Dexter. You know what I'm talking about, Tucker Carlson. All right, so let's get into this a little bit. Oh, by the way, I'll tell my story too. Hold on, I'll drop this down to do that. And by the way, whenever you you just want to come in, it's right there, so do that. Let me make sure now wadys are looking waiting. Why why is nobody waiting in the waiting room? The hell's that all about? Okay, let me hold on, let me catch up over here first. Hold on, we're going to do this because you guys, you guys are awesome, So let me just go ahead and do this.
Speaker 2: Boom boom. I don't want to do it that way, do it this way.
Speaker 14: Forgive the frozen face thing, but I'm just look concerned with the comments here. Had two sixteen hour days in a row. Oh man, Yeah, I was talking with you over on Lemons, hear you, buddy. Yeah, So I actually Thursday I did that really long stream here and I didn't even go to the market that day.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I went.
Speaker 14: It was a little bit late because I was spending time my daughter, and I'd do that whenever I can, So that was fun. And then I took it out afterwards phunos and a big deal to get.
Speaker 2: Wings with the kids.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know it's not a big deal that I'm just saying, but I don't go out there, you know. I mean, like I haven't gone out to eat in a while, and it's like hoodas was one of those things that my friends and I would go get the breaded chicken wings whenever they had some kind of special like whatever days I was where, and we'd get a huge freaking racks of them and we would drink and eat food. And all my friends who had social disorders who couldn't talk to girls, they would fuck up while I was drinking and laughing at them, and it was it anyway, Dan, You're touching on some real truth. Anyone, anyone, any sort of and any one one of any sort of antidepressant, the antidepressant takes weeks and months to wean them off of it. Watching this in real life with an MD family member, a Jew allopathic medicine regiment is worse than physical slavery. Nothing illegal, all legal, stupid ass unneeded psycho drugs are as worse as the illegal stuff, for sure. I prefer the insult skunt for the worst small hats who conserve it. I'm assuming you're the one who is the kind enough to do the donuts, So thank you if that was you. If nobody else says anything about it, I'm gonna keep.
Speaker 2: Saying it with you.
Speaker 14: All right, Let's see. So what was I talking about? This fucking thing? I gotta get rid of it. It's a blue button that looks exactly like the same.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 14: Ah, all right, So I was at the market today. I got there a little bit later. Once again, it was a lot later than I thought I was going to get there. But Pharaoh was hanging out at the house until she had a bunch of stuff to do later on. So I wanted to spend time with her, and Rebecca was out instead of just letting Elijah hanging with my daughter. I was like, no, no, no, I'm here, Dad's here, Dad's going to stay here.
Speaker 2: This way, it's going to go.
Speaker 14: And we hung out and played roblox and all that stuff, and then she went and played with her friends next door. And when I got to the farmer's market, I was setting up and usually people would just come up to my booth constantly and asked me things that they would normally ask like the the info booth, so I didn't think anything of this. Someone said are you closing or opening? And I just purposely at first ignored them, and I would just like doing my thing and was like, man, he's like it's like he's setting up, and it was like the husband saying it, because I was just thinking that they were just asking me, like what time is this place closed, and I was like, I'm not having it right now. That was my attitude, and I'm like any other time I would have been right, but this time I immediately feel bad afterward because then she the woman approaches me again when I'm on the other side, you know, setting up the bottles in the little display, and she asked me.
Speaker 2: Are you setting up and breaking down? I go, oh, yeah, I'm setting up.
Speaker 14: And then I started being more cordial and more human like instead of just ignoring. And then I can't I come to realize that they were here for me. Well at least they were there doing at the market anyway, but they had they were They knew the show. The husband, Dale knew the show, and he said he watched the whole thing. He said some really really positive compliments to me that I didn't expect.
Speaker 2: And I was very blown away by. And one of them, where is this saying that? Can you just go away?
Speaker 15: Thanks?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 14: One of them was you're the only one that seems to really get it, and.
Speaker 2: I was like wow.
Speaker 14: And he listened off a bunch of names people that he listens to you, and it's like, even they don't go far enough, and they don't they still you know, have the same pitfalls or either they're you know, real or played off as being misunderstandings of certain things and the key key things.
Speaker 2: So I was really really happy to hear all that.
Speaker 14: And you know that that's kind of true, and it's kind of a big point that you know, it's not for me, like a rush top like I want.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be right and I want to No.
Speaker 14: It's like I just see things maybe differently or not without all the hang ups, Like I don't have the religious hang up. Number one, that that's a positive even though I was raised Catholic slash and then Christian, so Catholic then Christian.
Speaker 2: That's why I say it's slash, you know, because it's not the same.
Speaker 14: Like, well, if you understand what I'm saying is that was the progression that I went through, then it's easier to just say it that way. So I went through the whole communion, first Confirmation, first communion, and all that crap. Obviously baptized, obviously snipped without my without my say so when I was younger, obviously, because that's what happens compulsory and that that's that's another thing, like when did that start happening? And does it line up to when we were under full control?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 14: Because that's that's a subjugation thing, right. They do it to be subjugated to their god Satan, and then they also do it to their property because you're going to be their sleeve now. So every every good goyt needs a snip. It's like, okay, so you're telling me that God is your God is the god that created things.
Speaker 2: So why do you create with the extra parts? Does you have to just take off later? Why not just do it the right way? Oh?
Speaker 14: Well right, because that's not the creator you're talking about. This is some other guy, impostor got it. It's like you're an imposter race and or whatever the hell you are imposter colts in every way, shape and form.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so that was cool. That was really nice to hear. And I was really surprised that, you know, writing New Mother somebody who watches or listens to the show, and they were super nice, and I just wanted to say thank you Dale and wife whose name I didn't quite catch. You made my day.
Speaker 14: And he was happy to hear that too, and that made it even more cool. Right, let me see what we got going on over.
Speaker 2: On Rumble. It certainly isn't anyone doing any ranting, that's for sure. God forbid. Hey look it's a voodoo Ranger ninety four.
Speaker 14: All up in the house. He says, nice thumbnail. I hope your weekend is going well, dude. Hell yeah, I used to propagate as well. Spice K two that shit is toxic garbage.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 14: K two is one of the one of the types. Right, clearly agree Dent. In my opinion, a trip is like a microscopte microcosmic preview of what the afterlife would be for you in that particular moment, if that makes sense. Yeah, Like I laughed my ass off one time, and it was a pretty deep reason to laugh, And I said, and I and the message that I got out of it, which was not a heavy dose. It wasn't like a heroic McKenna dos or anything was. It all makes sense because it's supposed to. That's the only reason though, because it's meant to make sense. It's the only reason why anything makes sense. And I thought, wow, there you go. So why are we getting so you know, somber about everything other than you know, like people attacking your family members and people you love and stuff like that. But as far as like the overall like getting upset about this argument of that argument is like, none of this makes sense other than the fact that it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Right, It's it was kind of like it was like.
Speaker 14: The the higher ups like laughing at us for taking life life so seriously that it's like you're falling for the game. You're falling for the game that we put you in. It's all right, and we have people on.
Speaker 2: Bitch you.
Speaker 14: Okay, so there's a video that I wanted to play, but I but this is a a random shot in the dark video. Okay, So I may not agree with any of it, or I might get upset with it somewhere along the line.
Speaker 2: So it's Scully.
Speaker 14: But we have to first start with this nonsense because we have to keep this alive because it's real bullshit, feel bullshit, but it's really happening to us again, and this is what they're doing. Well, we can't really pull off another brand new virus, so let's just say that the flu is going to kill everybody this year, you know, and also take away all the food because you know avian flu, and it's gonna then it's gonna spread to every other animal except for inside because you're underneath the bugs.
Speaker 8: Flu infections are on the rise, and the spike is prompting some schools to.
Speaker 14: Go and say virus because I would have slapped it upside the head right from the get go flu infections. That's not how it works either. But hey, whatever infections meaning kids who got the flu shot are now getting sick, adults who got the flu shot are not getting sick. Well, it's almost sounding like the setup for COVID or is it that thing that tower that looks like, uh, it's it's uh, you know, geared up with uh you know, it's like a going duck hunting with all the camouflage on it. It Could it be that thing causing everybody to get sick around it?
Speaker 8: Hmm, I don't know, go remote or shut down altogether. This morning, flu cases are surging in many parts of the country, forcing districts to cancel classes, and.
Speaker 14: It was it's surging so much that they actually had to use an actress on a couch because there was no one around that they could find that was actually sick or could pretend like they are blowing their nose that was actually blowing their nose at the time. They had to use actress for all that, And then they have to use overweight people who are super unhealthy as it is, I'm surprised there's anything left for the baby. And uh yeah, this is who this is. These are this is the new America, right because you know, They want you unhealthy, and they want to give you They want to give you examples of such.
Speaker 2: Lower your bar reduce any road standards. Look at all this whiteness here.
Speaker 8: Classes right now are nine year old is at home sick?
Speaker 14: What the hell did he suck onto the side of your face? Did he punch you? Because I could see that?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 14: Was he trying to rub off another tattoo? Because I see one above your eyebrow? The fuck is that you get bit by a spider and while you're sleeping.
Speaker 2: The flu bedbugs type A. It's pretty top he has a.
Speaker 14: Fever type A. What the fuck does that even mean? Invisible unicorn? Type A? Bullshit type A because a fake test. So here's the thing too about tests. Don't think about this RDPCR and all that stuff, all this nonsense. You wouldn't gear something. This is not a scientific approach. You don't gear something based on the assumption that you have your hypothesis that this is something that you're expecting to find because in all of your thoughts, research and the way you view things are is going to be jaded and biased towards that one thing that you believe it to be. So you wouldn't say I'm testing for the flu. You would say I'm taking a sample and running it through an analysis to see what's wrong. Do you see the difference there. If I'm looking for something, I'm gonna find it because I'm going to skew all the data to point towards what I think it's gonna be anyway. But if I just say I'm doing an analysis, you notice how those analysis analyses come back saying deficiencies and XYZ minerals causing illness and toxic overload in the system.
Speaker 2: They don't say that.
Speaker 14: They say, oh, well, this fake strand of you know, blah blah blah bullshit that you went through and put it in a computer model. Well, it's kind of matching that that we found in there, even though these are just components that are found in the human body anyway. But if we put this one in here and put this one there, that one here, it almost looks like the bullshit that we said type B is or type A is flu Oh and by the way, there's three hundred of these things because it always comes up something different because it's not real science. So we have three hundred different strains of flu virus because our computer models aren't based on reality, so every time it comes up with something, we just have to say, oh no, that's a new strand yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: Or stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Schools and at least four states are closing down today to allow students, teachers, and staff time to recover from.
Speaker 14: Ill states closing schools. Do you know how biggest state is? You know how biggest state of Texas is? How many schools there are doing that?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 14: Two, maybe the whole state? But see how they may over dramatize this. And it's all about the perception. Oh my god, is and it jumped the state Arkansas is impervious to this. Missouri, it's impervious.
Speaker 2: Is that Mississippi? Yes, Mississippi, Dad said, Missouri's right there.
Speaker 14: Mississippis right there anyway, and then Tennessee hmm hmmm, illnesses.
Speaker 17: The attendance hasn't been that great since we noticed like coming.
Speaker 2: Since you've made all the kids get their fucking annuals.
Speaker 14: They're they're they're school shots, right, Oh my god, surprise, surprise that you created the problem that you're not dealing with and calling it something completely different to you know, perpetuate more bullshit And would you buy a chance to be an Eagles fan.
Speaker 7: And got off of winter break.
Speaker 19: A lot of the staff are getting hit with it and they've been out for like a week, a week and a half at a time.
Speaker 8: Doctors say this is one of the worst flus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 14: Acting who who pretends that there's no camera there looking at their phone while there's a news crew filming them. If it's not an actress, oh yv she looks doune and see oh.
Speaker 8: Eyve seusans they've seen in years. As the CDC reports a second surge in cases.
Speaker 20: We're being inundated with patients getting pronounce it right.
Speaker 21: Needing to be hospitalized for influenza.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but here's the leap in the logic there. What is influenza? Because you haven't ever established that, So you're saying lies right now. You're you're saying people are being hospitalized because they're ill with something. You're calling it influenza.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 14: I'm not denying the fact that people are coughing and sneezing and congested and have fevers. I'm saying that, don't fucking called influenza because that's not how it works. It's same how it networks in nature. Could they be having lots of toxins? Could they have a bunch of their mentals sapped from them because of different you know, environmental elements and unnatural environmental elements like those towers I mentioned, Or could they be getting ill because of the radiation itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they can.
Speaker 14: Be because like everything else that they introduce, like the telegraphs that like the like radio waves, like radar, like all these things that they tell, all the stuff that they did. Every time they implement a new system, even electricity, people started getting sick, and then the weaker ones who were already ill with other problems would die off, and then the bodies are human bodies would adapt to it, and then there would be kind of like a plateauing of all that happening till the next rollout of technology happens. But first in Burg, Arthur the first of all that name, that last name is a little suspicious. There's a first in Burg who from history that had a lot of oive influence and horrible things that he did. He blames it all on that and nothing on the vaccines, which is a misdirection. And in my opinion and my view of it, it's a deliberate misdirection. That's the guy who wrote invisible rainbow. It's funny that he uses the word rainbow as well.
Speaker 21: Our emergency rooms are being visited to such a large extent.
Speaker 8: The flu case is at high levels and at least thirty two states.
Speaker 14: Now, Now, this is the picture I tried to show you last show, but I didn't realize that you weren't looking at the screen when I did it.
Speaker 2: You did not see Okay, I'm just double checked this time to make sure that they can see it. Goody. Yeah, and that's what I was saying.
Speaker 14: Oh, look, Arkansas, it's magically they are shooting all around them except for there in Arizona and event but I mean right there. It's like everywhere else around us, above us and below us, but not here, Nope.
Speaker 8: Along with an increase in cases of COVID RSV neurovirus, which is being.
Speaker 2: See yeah, yeah, throw everything at it.
Speaker 14: Oh it's COVID another another bullshit thing, and all these other things that we call viruses that don't exist, right, just different categories of whatever we want to inject you with. As it's a you know, it's companion, right, that's what you're going to have this time, and the doctors are so stupid and so in such blind belief of their bullshit parmachea science that they're you know, because they are when you they're indoctrinated into a cult for eight to twelve years and then they go out and all they can think is cult.
Speaker 8: Referred to as the winter. Well it's February. Doctors say, it's not.
Speaker 2: Too late, winter quademic.
Speaker 14: Everyone to get a flu shot. Well, of course I said that, because this is this, this is the cell here. We're selling flu shots with our broadcast, and we had paid actors through most of it, and I know, look, we got to show a needle going into the skin and hopefully this person won't start twitching on the ground right away, and they'll they'll be they'll do the honorable thing and die off camera.
Speaker 21: The way the season is extending at this point, and with the severity, we would recommend everyone who hasn't had a vaccination to go out.
Speaker 14: Of course you would, of course you would. And now you know, now you know why this whole thing was stayed in the first place, because this is advertising, this is marketing, merchandising, and they're selling you poison.
Speaker 2: Better way than to sell you.
Speaker 14: You're not gonna take poison just for fun or especially if it hurts a little bit. That's a discomfort. We know how much how much everybody hates discomfort. Every arm that they show is fat and has weird hair spots. Anyway, No, no, we have to sell fear. That's the real that's the real, uh you know. Thing that they're selling here is fear and and hope that this will help you, even though they tell you one nd percent all the time it's not preventative. Why because it's not meant to be anything except for an excuse to introduce horrific poisons into your body.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 21: I can try to get protective good advice.
Speaker 8: The CDC says there have been more than a quarter million.
Speaker 14: I bet just she just earned another necklace with that statement alone.
Speaker 2: Good advice.
Speaker 8: In hospitalizations from the flu in eleven thousand deaths so far this season.
Speaker 14: Okay, what's the normal quote unquote flu season. How much of that is based on the fact that they got the flu shot or that they have quote morbidities and they got sick because they have a toxic overload that normally just simply seems to happen and in seasonal weather, your body temperature blah blah blah, it can trigger toxin dumbs or whatever else happens all around you right to where what is Obviously, we can't use COVID era information because then there were no fluid desks because they were all covid.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 14: But what on an average year, are we right on par with the other ones? They don't mention, They don't make a comparison there. They don't make a comparison there. They just tell you eleven thousand. That sounds scary until you realize, at least by their numbers, there's three hundred and thirty million people here. And then you do them percentages. Oh, hold on, I got a camera. I gotta calculator right here. Let's see. Let's see what that is. Oh yeah, make sure you get enough zero's in there. That's uh huh. That appears to be one three hundredth of a percent. That's scary. Yeah, So go get your shot so you don't become like that. That one three hundred seven percent of people.
Speaker 2: H six million, that's right, six million died, uh, he said. He said.
Speaker 14: The sad thing is most people will never know that what you are joking describing was actually a pretty accurate summation of the testing and isolation process. Yeah, I know, I know, with the isolating vapor. All right, all right, so there was that video that they meant to share with you, and now we have Ray Horay. Hold on a whole second.
Speaker 2: Why did it start over again? But I just wanted to show you something. I'll know if I can get back to this a little bit. There you go.
Speaker 14: For those of you who don't know this already. You know, people start with a sentence as if they're in the middle of a sentence, and you just you just showed up a little late that time when they say, because that's not how you structure a sentence. That time when blah blah blah blah blah. Right, well, here is that time when SENDI the bull Gravano was trying awesome hot sauce. Yeah, yep, yep, fuck me and find out guys just saying I got people, Oh man, what else? We got dogs barking? So the kids that are not Arizon, is this the one?
Speaker 20: Now?
Speaker 2: I got it? I got it.
Speaker 14: I just I'm gonna I'm gonna play Ritchie from Boston. But I'm not sure if I'm gonna I'm gonna like it, because I haven't had a chance to. I just want to hear what he's gonna say because that it'll it'll refresh my memory as to what the newest conclusions I've made with my brain lately were in reference to.
Speaker 2: Why is it.
Speaker 14: Always everybody butt ritchie from Boston that comes up when it's like, people don't do this, Okay, if you're on the same platform as the people that are making the videos, that are the originators of the videos, don't just keep mirroring it or re uploading it on the same platform, because all that does is pull viewership away from the person that you're that you're that I assume that you want to see succeed and do well if you're gonna share it anywhere shared on platforms are not on, Right, that's how you help. You don't just keep posting out on your own channel that's on the same platform as them. Right, It's like, if that's the case, then you're just plagiarizing to try to build your own channel and it's not really about the other person.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 14: Does that make sense to everybody? I hope it does, because it makes a lot of sense to me. Oh man, he has he has Copeland on his new his new video Kenneth Copeland right the church that apparently Michael Flynn is involved in. And by the way, Michael Flynn and the whole what do you call it, Elizabeth Claire prophet shit is really interesting too. But before we get into that, let's get back down to Oh my god, every fucking time I press the wrong button down here, So this is kind of going to be a two parter array.
Speaker 2: Sys bear with it.
Speaker 14: It's one thing and then the other thing comes up after, So let's do that.
Speaker 2: At that time, I didn't do it.
Speaker 14: It says, thoughts please, mister Reese, and it says, very interesting. Well, we've talked about this when it first happened, right when this Danny Jones podcast, which, by the way, Danny Jones is almost as bad as Jake Shields when it comes to playing dumb as a rock. At least at least Jones can actually Danny Jones can actually, you know, utter coherent sentences.
Speaker 2: Watch this episode uncensored for you. Blhah blah blah blah. That's all it says.
Speaker 14: But we know what happens is ancient language expert, Jesus Christ use children.
Speaker 2: As drugs, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 14: And we know, you know, we went over all this and Kenneth wheel Are confirmed that he wasn't lying right. I don't think he can actually played that Kenya. It's just a button. He just paused it. And I said, this is the same am I allowed to make that figure?
Speaker 21: Now?
Speaker 2: I said, this is old. And we talked about it a lot.
Speaker 14: When it was new. Aim and is no better with his own avenues of misdirection. La Waddell, who was also a philologist prior to censorships of two World wars where they won and expected Here's what the patent was recognizing is that they were expecting to be handed over every goddamn thing every place because they had just conquered the world with the Second World War.
Speaker 2: And they were very they were very adamant about it, but that they owned everything.
Speaker 14: Now, how dare there be any kind of you know, nationalism or national pride or any kind of national government left over it anywhere?
Speaker 2: This is old?
Speaker 14: And we talked they didn't want rules that protected people's rights. This is old, and we talked about it a lot when it was new. Ammon is no better with his own avenues and misdirection. La Wdell is more valuable than Ammon and his gay crap, which Alabastrom comes to mind.
Speaker 2: This guy yells hail.
Speaker 14: Satan at the same time he claims Yahweh is evil or Satan. So how is he not steering everyone right back into the same flames. His assumption is the opposite is the path, Like, well, if Yahweh is the bad guy, then Satan's the good guy. No no, no, no, no, it's the same guy. So you're going back to the same thing. But it's not an opposite path. It's a different path to the same deception by a different name. The only thing opposite is the common perception. The goal should be to find the actual benevolent creator. I'm going to say it's Ralda for argument's sake, not take a different path to the same devil. He's an idiot who knows languages, period. He doesn't know what to do with the info, or he's deliberately walking the rats into the ocean on purpose, right I said, good Greece can think it's interesting all he wants. It's not the info that concerns me, it's how it's steered and Ken Wheeler confirmed these translations. So this is why I say there's a strong potential that Jesus's details are either completely false. Jesus details are completely false. It is what it says, and if that means this version Amin describes is the polemic false one, or that this glowy goodness persona is the point is everyone is still making the same mistake thinking they need an intermediary between them and God, and that is a deception that the New Testament preachers, controlled by oives convey, regardless of the truth. If Ammin's info isn't polemic, like what if what they said, what they wrote in you know, in Greek, isn't like just a way of them like yellow journalizing the life of Jesus saying that he is a lay stas and all this other stuff, but then you know, putting in a position where he is a lay stace, but then having him him himself, in his own words, claim that he's not. If that's if that's not the polemic itself, is like to just to mar his his name and his memory so that people looking back on this never realized that he was anything of value. But then they realize it's even easier to steer them if if people do think it, you know whatever, let's see still making this thinking that they need in the meteory intermediary between them and God. And that is the sception of the anti New Testament preacher is controlled by the other vase convey regardless of the truth. If Ammin's info is a polemic, then Jesus was doing awful jewy things, not to be doing awful jewey things, not to be a gem set right. Or the Jews wrote that into the New Testament because there was an Aryanish dude walking around who posed a threat, so the Jews pounced down the story and released their skewed and inverted view of him from the start. Either way, it comes back to Jews telling you you need to follow directions from a man into mediary rather than your heart and have a personal relationship with God. And I say, f the middleman, because if the Jesus we were taught is the real deal, his whole point was to stop being a follower to be an individual, and communism is anti individual.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 14: What's more Jewish jesuit Enite than communism? What is nothing that is theirs retards without spiritual insight or comprehension skills, like to literalize, and at the same time the writers like to tell you bullshit like Jesus is from the house of David the scumbag, and that they and that the way is through him, and yet they are out of context or and and yet they are out of context. Are just bad low grade interpretations and translations or deception altogether.
Speaker 2: Uh see.
Speaker 14: Oh, I called some guy Pharaoh Pharaoh Tutan common negro because I was the guy who was just making stupid faces to the video from from Tucker with that woman. It's like he doesn't add anything to it. And I said, how's a robot and a golam not the exact same concept? And then up came the idea for the thumbnail tonight. If you want to know the true character ripers and this is kind of this is kind of a way to learn the treachery right and understand people a little bit without getting too deep into uh, you know, getting ensnared by them.
Speaker 2: If you want to know the truer, they use this. They use this.
Speaker 14: They'll their dark comedy as.
Speaker 2: Soon as someone laughs.
Speaker 14: It's like this, right, If you want to know the true character of a person, you don't grill them. You observe them when they're in a sense of relaxed, unguarded, casual environment. What people will say in a joke for him, or what they will laugh at tells you a lot about a person. What they will share or pass on to others and posts is another related way of assessing their judgment and mental condition. The things people find funny, he says a lot about just how dark, twisted and cruel they are, or that they might be. If they pass on cheap, vulgar and stupid things with no taste, then maybe, I say, then they might not be that bright, especially if they weren't bright enough to understand that it wasn't appropriate or funny. Yeah, we we know this, right, soas Sanhedrin, which Sanhedrin is the the big dods, and then the hall is the local city of the city, county to county. The Kahl right, the ones that are a government under themselves yet living within us, right within our within our territories. And we'll look at what would you know, what do you know? There's a bunch of tifflins on their heads there too. The Sanhedrin Court, right, he's well, looks like is that a dagger and center? Is that a microphone? That's hard to tell. Sanhedron letter to Trump, you have been elected to fulfill a heavenly mission, which means murder, right everybody. Sanhedron wrote a letter openly declared declaring Trump as they're cyrus and calling him why don't they call him they're a hoceras That's who the Turium guy was. Cyrus is just the guy that they used to break down and destroy. Oh boy, oops, Oh well, they could have called a great many presidents prior to Trump a cyrus then a cyrus, because they could have called Abraham Lincoln a cyrus a cyrus. They could have called Will Joe Wilson Wilson a cyrus. Definitely, FDR and Truman and Eisenhower. Where all a bunch of little cyruses. Weren't they destroying another nation through treachery?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 14: And calling on him to establish a Global Religious Court based in Jerusalem? Oh, the Global Religious Court, right right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 14: I wonder if that would by any chance settle matters of anti Semitism. That alone should tell you exactly where things are headed. Best NY Times ahead, Yeah, it's called a perium a worldwide, but mostly in America.
Speaker 2: Murder and slaughter of just about everybody.
Speaker 14: Yes, time, boy, did I guess I forgot to download the un retarded one?
Speaker 2: Adam?
Speaker 14: I Jews began to call themselves Hebrews, and then do you know how many feel say we are eat on okay, eating my Jews? And then those are people who can get confused that that aren't Jewish or eat them. I'm like, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't even like use their words, Like why would you validate and legitimize their claims? It's like going around calling yourself amlak, right, like I'm not am What the fuck?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not even from this fuck off? Just fuck off.
Speaker 14: It's like if you're if you're gonna claim yourself as as as Amlek, then you just have decided to symbo, decided to symbolically take on that role in their theater of reality, their reality. Right, So if you if you start going around calling yourself Amleak like some fucking retarded, I was like, why are you using their words.
Speaker 2: And stating it as if that's true? Like why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 14: Why would you say that to yourself? To tell why would you post that on comments? You're trying to get other people to do it. In my jeus became the color themselves Hebrews in Israel. It's in eighteen sixty, eighteen sixty. It's like a pedia Judaica nineteen seventy one, Volume ten, twenty three. Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israeli a Jew?
Speaker 2: What do you call it? Contemporary Jew? It Israeli or a Hebrew?
Speaker 14: If I support Israel, Jesus will return. Yeah, exactly exactly. There was another video I was looking at. Oh, not that one, and there we are. But there was another video I was watching and it was going chapter by chapter. I hope I can find it chapter by chapter. They would say like or not maybe nothing like that, but every every claim in every statement that they had had come out of like this is what they said about it in their own words, and here's here's where it was said.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that is right now.
Speaker 14: I don't know, but and I don't remember where I was looking at it, but I was like, I gotta show this, m darn it, darn it. Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't on YouTube. I can guarantee you it wasn't there. Most likely it was not on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Most likely.
Speaker 14: What's everybody doing on over here in rumble Land? I mean, I'm the FTG media land.
Speaker 2: Did you? Was always tell you what happened to them, but never tell you why exactly?
Speaker 14: Oh no, you can, you can. It's a six point nine four three one zero three three four. Let me just hold on, I'll do that right now. Yeah, Michael Flint does a lot of horrible things. Absolutely, and you would know a lot about that too, wouldn't you. Bushmaster for sure. Let's say Connected devices broadcaster innect all right, I meta hunt, I charged it. We're ready to go, So if you want to call in you can. Otherwise there should be a link in the chat for and I took the I took the base blo stuff, so it doesn't sound like a dying robot when you call in. Yeah, Flinton is also associated with that freaking little hobbit BLD dude who's straight up masade. Forgot his name and are sounds Jewish? But that guy, he's got a lot of problems.
Speaker 2: I saw him. I was four.
Speaker 14: I was two and a half feet away from him when when I went to the Reawakened to her when he did his little briefing in the press room. The whole thing is such a sign, the whole that whole Reawakened tour was a Christian doctor Christian Zionism in doctor Nation camp like you know, and they would funnel you through and get your get your merchandise on the way out and freaking this is but this way Roseanne Barr was there for Christ's sake. She can't she can't figure out what her what her history actually even is.
Speaker 2: Was she abused a lot?
Speaker 14: Or was she growing up with a bunch of Holocaust survivors?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, people are retarded.
Speaker 14: Oh okay, that's me getting a late notification about Luhreman. Good thing I didn't wait for the notification. Yeah, okay, we'll try this video out. Then sounds like I got a thumb up on the what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Shut up? Hold on.
Speaker 14: I used to be able to block all these ads. Now Visue even can get through brief browser, at least in.
Speaker 2: The very beginning, like they have one to two ads.
Speaker 14: Now if you actually click on the away from it, it'll usually go away. But people don't think do that, I guess because like you can skip it before it's over. I think, all right, let's pro this one. Satan's Army is revealing itself through meta renown? Is this the one I want to know? There was the one about Trump? Hold on, let me see if there's there's another one in here. Trump is pulling cash and you lost as you can. That's the one I wanted to watch.
Speaker 2: Oh's healthy? Right? Uh?
Speaker 14: No, oatmeals on the twelve bad foods. Actually, yeah, dumb yatch.
Speaker 2: All right, you have to see my face.
Speaker 14: I have no way in this rumble thing to just show you the screen without me yet. And if I just and if I drop myself from this one, then you see a black square there what I know?
Speaker 2: Right? But while this play is a little bit, I'm gonna just say hello to my daughter and it'll be right back in. Well she goes to bed. It's eleven o'clock. I'm thinking, Priory, mister.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: This is law YouTube. It's Richie from Boston. It is the thirteenth, it's February. It's twenty twenty five, and we don't even know if any of that is true, but whatever, right, So I want to remind you of a few things, because there's a lot of what I consider really good people that are still under the impression that Donald Trump is somehow for for the people, He's for you and I he's here to fix things. I hate to break it to you, but if you want to be awake, you need to be awake. And apparently the truth is something people absolutely hate.
Speaker 7: I make one final plea, mister President. Millions have put.
Speaker 5: Their trust in you, and a millions have put their trust in Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: They somehow think he's here to save the country.
Speaker 5: And yet the first thing he does is go to the inaugural prayer service with a gay female bishop.
Speaker 3: Now, if you know your Bible, you know your Bible.
Speaker 5: Everything about this particular person standing right here is one hundred and ten percent wrong.
Speaker 3: And I know one hundred and ten percent isn't right.
Speaker 5: Maybe Elon Musk will release doze upon me and fix my percentage rates. And speaking of that, since Trump has been in office, inflation has gone up three percent. Just so you know, just so you know, but he did send a half a trillion dollars instantaneously to the richest people on earth, the people with the top one percent, with the most wealth on Earth. As soon as Trump got into office, he broke them off a half a trillion dollars right off the rip.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 5: Didn't do anything about groceries, didn't do anything about rent, didn't do anything about gas prices, didn't do anything about eggs, milk, anything like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But let's take a look at what truck Trump thinks of religion. Because this person right here literally is his spiritual advisor. This is the spiritual advisor of the White House and Donald Trump. So this is PAULA White and I'm not gonna edit it. I'm not gonna speed it up. You're gonna hear it right from her own mouth. And whatever is going on the stage, I don't understand it, but it's whatever you'll see.
Speaker 16: Strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike and strike until you.
Speaker 22: Have victory for every enemy that is aligned against you. Let there be that we would strike the ground for you will give us victory. God, I hear a sound of abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of shouting and singing. I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of an abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. The Lord says it is done for.
Speaker 16: I hear victory, victory, victory, victory.
Speaker 7: In the corners of heaven, in the corners.
Speaker 16: Of heaven, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory.
Speaker 8: Victory for angels of being released.
Speaker 16: Right now, Angels are being dispatched right now, Adhada. Angels have even dispatch from Africa, right now, Africa, right now, right now, from Africa, right now, They're coming here. They're coming here, in the name of Chess from South America.
Speaker 7: They're coming here. They're coming here, They're coming here. I hear the sound of victory. I hear the sound of victory.
Speaker 22: I hear the sound.
Speaker 5: Okay, once again, this woman is a pastor or a preacher, and she is heavily into not spirit cooking, but prosperity preaching.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And if she knew the Bible at all enough to be a preacher, she would know that she cannot be a preacher.
Speaker 3: And that just blows me away.
Speaker 5: And that lady right there, that is what an absolute, demonically enhanced lunatic looks.
Speaker 3: Like pretending to speak in tongues.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, some dude in shorts and some kid that looks like a bum from college is just wandering around on the stage looking at a book holding a piece of cloth. I find it really, really strange. And this lady's antics go on and on and on, and Trump picking her makes Christians look stupid. Trump picking her makes Christians understand. Trump doesn't know anything about Christianity, and he wouldn't Why would he. Trump doesn't care about Christians. Christians are the number one persecuted religion in America. Right now, you say anything about God, you are smitten. You mentioned God in a video, the videos demonetized or taken down or struck or shadow band or things of that nature.
Speaker 3: What was the first thing Trump did be saying.
Speaker 14: Hold on, I want to compare this now, I want to compare this. So I got to drop this real quick and really bring.
Speaker 2: Up the other one.
Speaker 14: It's only two minutes, so we'llcome back to his rant about Christianity being superior. It's the same dudes, right in the same shit, guys. They just made a different category. He said, here, we need a bunch of fucking idiots that we can just torture, torment and make us make fight our wars for us. So let's call it, call it Christianity, and we'll give them a big sacrificial symbol too. Do diet dead on it. Just remind people this is what we'd do with you speak out, all right, this is gonna be grainy. Unfortunately, maybe I can find a better copy. Maybe yeah, not really not without a lot of serious work. So it just deal with the just deal with it. Well, come on, make it bigger. There you go, not that what the fuck happened? I honestly's fucking retarded. Seriously, you click away and then you can't go back to the page without some serious stupid things happening. Anyway, here we go. Maybe this is Elizabeth Claire, prophet from the Summit is it we call the Summit Church?
Speaker 2: Think so?
Speaker 14: She she this is the woman who sat across from Anthony whatever the hell's name is Sutton, And she sounded like she was a normal human being. But she mean, she gets on her little crazy rants here. Now have a look at this, because this is also happening at Copeland's church, right, good old Kenny g or Kenny k but shut up, doesn't sound that's funny.
Speaker 9: Those sevenfold rays and all your archangels, all of them.
Speaker 17: And I am the instrument of those seven pole rays and archangels. And I will not retreat. I will take my stand.
Speaker 9: We will not retreat, We will stand our ground.
Speaker 17: I will not fear to speak.
Speaker 9: We will not fear to speak.
Speaker 17: And I will be the instrument of God's will, whatever it is.
Speaker 9: We will be the instrument of your will, whatever it is.
Speaker 14: I mean the name No, remember they're talking to Satan because they're talking about the end of the world, and it's whole red heifer thing.
Speaker 17: Of archangel Michael Lenny's legions. I am preborn, and I shall remain preborn.
Speaker 9: In your name and the name of your legions. We are free born, and we shall remain freeborn.
Speaker 17: And I shall not be enslaved by any foe within or without.
Speaker 9: And we shall not be enslaved by any foe.
Speaker 14: And he's basically speaking of it as a mantra because everybody's repeating it right, the whole churchy culty thing that they.
Speaker 9: Do within or without. So help me, God, God, bless you, God, bless America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: General Flynn recited the Ocipistizabeth Claire prophets channeled message from nineteen eighty four, nearly verbatim. Elizabeth's full original speech can be found linked below. It begins by stating the following message is channeled from whom they believe is Archangel Michael, whom Michael Flynn was named after.
Speaker 17: In the name of Sana Kumara, Lord Gautama, Bud and Lord Mike Pa and Jesus Christ and Kazumi. In love at Archangel Michael, we summon you into action now, and I, in the authority of our own Mighty I am presents in Christ that we say, I am, I Am.
Speaker 10: That's Elizabeth in between her photos of ascended masters, Sonoda Matrea and Saint Germain. Shiver of the Destroyer is at her feet after a forty five minute chanting session to invoke an entity. This is how the channeled message began.
Speaker 17: Hey, hosts of the Lord, I am Michael Price of the Archangels.
Speaker 8: I salute you.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 14: Yeah, what a fucking absolute retarded lunatic I voodoo. Those are some wise words, all right? Back to uh Stewie from Boston, I mean Richie from Boston.
Speaker 2: Oh Nope, it was better The first time.
Speaker 5: Besides giving a half of trillion dollars, we're gonna beat the national debt. The second he gets in office, he spends a half of trillion dollars.
Speaker 3: What was the other thing that he did? Did he did he sign it?
Speaker 14: Not really, I mean that didn't happen yet, but I mean, yeah, it's it's it's it's been declared, and who knows.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 14: They're louding the country so that they can bleed it dry and destroy it, cause hyperinflation, and kill us all with various means, while we'd run frantic dying of starvation in the process. So then they're just gonna be like, well, let's see what are creative ways to murder somebody in a horrific way. Hey, we could use our kosher laws that we do on the cattle, since their cattle too.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'll be fun. Poke them a bunch of times and make them scream and die.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's good. To bleed them out, bind them. That'd be fun, especially if we do it to their children first and make them watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Oh you know, hey, let's go back to what our Bolshevik brothers did in Russia. Yeah, let's just go through that all over again and then come up with new creative ideas. What do you say, Yeah, all right, there you have it.
Speaker 5: Anything to save Christians, to keep Christians safe, to leave, to allow Christians to speak as they want and not have the fear of being ridiculed, arrested, or something.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look.
Speaker 5: So in twenty nineteen, Trump signed an executive order aimed at combat anti Semitism on college campuses.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: Cool, And then on January thirtieth, twenty twenty five, he signed another one and it was an executive order signed and outlines of broad federal crack.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but don't forget Christin Noman and Tulsea Gabbert's influence on this too, and how they want to make it national.
Speaker 5: Down on the explosion of anti Semitism in the US, especially on college cancers campuses.
Speaker 3: And he'll cancel visas of foreign students.
Speaker 5: Are Hamas sympathizers or pro jihattist protesters. Great, So anybody that is looking at what Israel is doing, which they don't have to do very much longer because Trump's also telling everybody, We're going to go to Gaza and America is going to.
Speaker 2: Take I believe that was supposed to happen today, wasn't it.
Speaker 14: That if you don't return the hostages that don't exist Hamas whom we control the heads of, well, at least, you know, the money that we give, the issue that they give the.
Speaker 2: Hamas or whatever.
Speaker 14: The ceasefire is off the table now that you've walked away from Rafa, while we're killing whoever didn't leave, and we're gonna you know, still killing people in the West Bank when you go back to the lack of home that you no longer have, and you're miles upon miles away from what we call the safe zone quote unquote, Oh yeah, we're a live fire all over again. Yeah, that's how they wipe out the rest of the people. Meanwhile, Trump will say, well, we want to give them to places that won't have them, and we're hoping that we can strike deals with that.
Speaker 5: Huh, guys are over, I met a rest up. I'm parked as far from the highway as I can. But it's absolutely crazy, man. Everything he's doing isn't helping America at all, going to get America into another war, claiming that anti Semitism is the most important thing in the country.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, it's unbelievable to me that.
Speaker 5: These guys want to turn Gaza Strip into luxury condos so bad and completely eradicate these people.
Speaker 3: I showed you the pictures last time. It's absolutely brutal what's happening in Gaza.
Speaker 5: And again, forty five percent of the people that are getting smoked wiped off the face of the earth in Gaza are women and children.
Speaker 14: Now, think of this, if they weren't very close to their new world that they want to make where we're not in it anymore, right, why would they be bringing in the real estate developer if they weren't ready to terror form some shit and recreate the history behind it all right, that once great civilization that we only have pictures of.
Speaker 2: Surprisingly still have pictures of.
Speaker 15: That.
Speaker 14: They tore down and burn burned and blew up, and uh, you know, there was a little bit of it left in Germany they had they had to eradicate that with bombs about eighty some years ago. Yeah, so, and then and then even they went to Palmyra with their Isis and got rid of some of like you know, I won't know if it was a battle back, but you know, there was the yeah, it was, wasn't it. So even what they considered their own culture, if you're a Muslim, you know, quote unquote unquote isis who's not Muslim? When it hadn't destroyed their own history because that's pre Islamic and that's offensive. So getting rid of history, no, no, no monuments to be like, well, how do you explain that?
Speaker 21: Ah?
Speaker 14: You know it, next time around, we're gonna get rid of all that shit. So people don't ask those questions. I'm not gonna leave one building just because you know. No, No, we're gonna be more meticulous about.
Speaker 2: This, right right, right.
Speaker 14: So the bringing in the land developer, the real estate guy, he's gonna he's gonna make some properties and they get to rush out these pesky people. They're just like it's just like saying, ah, you know what, there's indigenous people here and dig justus. Rolled my eyes a little bit, but hey, there's these people that aren't us. We're here now even And this is the thing that they blame on Europeans, and that was never a European thing. It was always a Jewish thing, manipulating the kingdoms and empires that were European through their influence and through their pressure became imperialists and whatever. You know, they were the ones who went off and did stuff like that because they're Jewish freaking handlers told them to, because of the ones that they were in debt to can take control of this. They have these resources, get this and that, take that land, good for you know whatever expansion or you know, military blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: You know, defenses and all that.
Speaker 14: They could have told them, because we want it, and they would have done it anyway because they were they were subservient to them. I always have man, well, at least for a long time. So anyhow, this is what's going on. Let's hear Richie say what the rest of it.
Speaker 5: Is specifically children, and they're turning the place into an absolute wasteland, just like they did with the wildfires in Los Angeles, just like they did with the hurricane in Asheville, just like they did in in Hawaii, just like they do wherever they want the new World order to be, whatever their plan is, they just simply wipe it out one way or the other.
Speaker 3: And apparently Israel's taking too long for.
Speaker 14: Look at Cambell This is horrible, horrible ways place deposit to the Child's League. But New World Cities, Canberra, Kazakhstan, Astana, these things are straight up monuments to benegh Borreth style masonry, right to all their symbols and bullshit laid out just the way, even creepier than the way this the Washington d C. Is And then people still say, oh, we're not occupied. Well these he didn't look like that when our founders were here. You know, Washington didn't have a monument. He actually specifically said, don't give me any type of blah blah blah on this.
Speaker 2: On the people's expense.
Speaker 14: His only his only problems, well maybe a couple of them, was listening to Hamilton. I mean that who Whiskey rebellion thing was all Hamilton, the whole you know, getting the first twenty year charter Central Bank. That was Hamilton, who was raised in the juice school. That's why we have That's why I have plays about Hamilton, not about like you know, Edrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson and other great people.
Speaker 5: For whatever reason, so America's got to step in. That's what Trump's doing. That's his You don't hear Trump saying one thing about food prices, gasoline prices rent people that are losing their homes to the banks. Government is supposed to protect you from the banks taking advantage of you, and instead the government is taking advantage of you. Government is to protect people from corporations banks.
Speaker 14: Well, first of all, this is the old idea that it's a momidtic system. So we're still missing the point it derives its It's supposed to drive its power from the people, and it still kind of is, but it's not the people.
Speaker 2: It's a small group of people whose.
Speaker 14: Only power is the corporations and the money that they manipulate. So they're still taking they're doing everything they're doing. They're a great government to the one percent of the population. They're phenomenal. So if they because that's the actual that's the actual power structure of America. It has been for over one hundred years. So he's a little bit wrong about his impression of things here. But also.
Speaker 2: We could we're supposed to be able to take that back.
Speaker 14: Simply by not not giving our power away, not giving our energy to it, and not propping up to that system. And then in a world where that constitutional republic actually existed, that wouldn't be a dangerous thing for the people to do, we would be seen as a formidable threat and they would never have gotten out of hand like this. That's why so many agencies that are anti constitutional have been have cropped up in the last two hundred years. That's why so much, you know, radical change in the education and training of military, police officers, sheriffs, everything has been weaponized towards the Pea against the pe people to treat us us like enemies of the state, because that's the jew way of protecting their own investment, which is the entire country.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 14: Gonna be a killing field here. We're gonna be starved out and murdered, two separate things, starved out to death and murdered also. And the shots are gonna be a way of take your poison and the go to maybe not so quiet, it could be dreadfully painful, but at least then it kind of excludes you from all the other.
Speaker 2: Horrors that you might see. And they'll probably do a couple of waves.
Speaker 14: Of that in between all the other things that make people want to die because of how horrible life will become.
Speaker 2: And that's the whole that's the whole gig. Right.
Speaker 14: They want you, they know how to assess what your response will be in a lot of things, and so they know how to manipulate your reaction. And that's why they do a certain things for that specific reaction. And when nobody be an organizer or be able to even publicly say, because they're putting loss in place that will murder you if you do. It's these guys over here that are doing this to all of us. Why don't we Hey, you know, Abbadet and friend, I don't particularly like you in our neighborhood, but you know, we're both getting fucked by this guy over here. Maybe, uh, you know whatever, Just saying, just saying, because this whole I think, this whole division of w n wait, nationalism is also a way of you know, self defeating before the fight even starts. We need numbers wherever they come from. And I think it's kind of stupid to be like, Okay, well let's let's divide. We just told every we just we just agreed that we are like eight percent of the entire world's population if we're lucky, eight to sixteen percent worldwide or whatever. And even even if there's a high concentration here, it's the last place. Why would we want to diminish our ability to be a formidal threats to these people by being so exclusionary to who could be considered an ally a friend and you know, a yeah, an now I and a friend in a fight. Why would we do that? I think that's a little bit self destructive. And honestly, national socialism didn't try to eliminate everybody. They might you believe that, because that's really it's kind of stupid to even believe that it was true something on my keyboard. Excuse me, but no respect everybody's thing, But don't roll over the top of it, right and keep it, keep it in your place, and then we'll keep it in ours. And if and if we are the ones that should be ruling, hey it, how does it work when we hand it over to you to rule? Does it turn to the ship?
Speaker 2: Didn't?
Speaker 5: Wy?
Speaker 2: Don't you let us? Why don't you just let us rule it? Whyn't you let us manage this shit?
Speaker 14: And then everybody prospers and everybody can have a happy life.
Speaker 2: Right it should be.
Speaker 14: It should be one of those things where everybody should want that, not have the arrogance to think that they can do better. And then the end result is yeah, chaos, and because honestly, Let's reconstruction was giving. It was a saturnail, you right. They took the quote unquote slaves that were actually slaves that were sold by Jews to mostly Jews, and freed them, and then they would go off and kill. They're kill and rape because they were told to by the soldiers and by the generals to go ahead and just rape and kill and steal and take everything you want.
Speaker 2: And by the way, now you're a judge. Now you're a judge. Now you're on the city council. Now you're this, and there're that.
Speaker 14: And they did that because they knew that would destroy the South. And that's what DEEI is all about. Turning, turning the doing, you know, the reversing of the rules, the managers or the leaders becoming the followers for the people who are incapable of doing that same task.
Speaker 2: And we're not.
Speaker 14: It's not a saturn cult though, everybody, Hey listen, don't listen to me. I'm an idiot. I don't know anything what I'm talking about. It's not straight up a saturn cult. And it's not completely obvious when you actually just look at it that would be silly.
Speaker 2: Don't don't listen to me, all right, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 14: I'm a guy who reads the books that after logos tells you to read and pretty much seems like I'm the only one.
Speaker 2: But whatever.
Speaker 5: In other countries invading our borders, and yet we just found out that they've spent I told you they did this, hundreds of millions of dollars flying immigrants in and then putting them up at hotels.
Speaker 3: And now you've got dosee coming out and people are like those just exposing everything.
Speaker 5: Those there's a distraction to keep you busy, while Trump keeps signing things that are absolutely anti American and are gonna kill you in the long run. Gonna kill you in the long run if you don't get the mark. And why would I even talk about the mark? Well, because of this, what's the sense in the penny? It's the debate reservicing yet again in DC, President Trump posting on True Socials saying he's directing the Treasury to stop minting new pennies because they cost more than a sent to make.
Speaker 2: So is that freaking I know?
Speaker 14: Oh okay, sorry, it sounded a lot like Benny the Homo Sapiro Shapiro. There, and let me just do this real quick. I don't know if it pops up on it or not. I'm gonna try to do it. Give me a second, because this will be fun if I do.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 14: I can't forget this whenever somebody brings up the dough because that's the Department of Governmental Efficiency, right. But I didn't have time to crop this out. Those shit on me, right, all right? So there it is, I got it, put a name in it.
Speaker 2: This is called.
Speaker 15: Here you go.
Speaker 2: Not see if I can put up above it. Let's me.
Speaker 14: No, it doesn't unless I dropped them, all right, I'm gonna drop it for a second.
Speaker 2: There's Doge. That's Doge.
Speaker 14: It's it's the weird looking freaking you know NFT crypto coins that ship with the.
Speaker 2: What is that called the corgy that's that's so he has.
Speaker 14: So Tesla makes fun and supports and I maybe even created the Doge and then we had Now he's come on, is this not Is this not to make fun of us or to at least is this not making someone else laugh? This is a really dark comedy, but it's it's kind of funny, right, What the hell?
Speaker 2: What the hell is that all about.
Speaker 3: To move penny wise or pound foolish?
Speaker 23: People have been trying to get rid of the copper coins now mostly made of zinc by the way, for decades. That's because it costs a pretty penny to make a penny. Trump isn't the first president to consider axing the coin. President Obama flooded scrapping the penny twelve years ago. Anytime we're spending more money on something that people don't actually use.
Speaker 14: But then he realized his slogan is change we need, and he's not going to get as much change if he gets rid of the change.
Speaker 3: That's an example of something we should probably change.
Speaker 6: But the administration wasn't a wep.
Speaker 2: There it is again.
Speaker 14: You can't stop saying the word change. None of them can't, can they? Yeah, man, get any spirit change change we need. We need all your change able to execute on the cuts.
Speaker 6: Just get all these objections.
Speaker 24: You know what happens to Lincoln's face that is on this What about the states work?
Speaker 14: What about the fact that when you talk about percentages of things, it's usually not going to be in a end in the fucking five.
Speaker 2: So then what people get shorted?
Speaker 23: Right?
Speaker 14: Well, the fact that they might have a shit ton of pennies and then all of a sudden it become worth us or illegal to for tender.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great job, and it's not because it costs a pretty penny to make a penny.
Speaker 14: All of the money that they print costs about two cents, so one hundred dollars bill. I think they can make up on it n their penny with a fucking hundred dollars bill, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Don't you think.
Speaker 6: We're buying the copper from And.
Speaker 14: By the way, they who's what are they paying for for the money? More fake money? So does it didn't cost anything at all? Oh, there's a brain buster for you. There, there's a there's a mental a mental exploration for you, little a little mental exercise. If it costs money to make money, and money is manufactured and it's not real, then how much money does money really cost to make?
Speaker 2: Oh? Bullshit? Argument here looks like, doesn't it.
Speaker 24: They upcate the cash registers and I can ShaSS that I'm not proud of it that eventually I just got worn down.
Speaker 23: Nowadays, the US men says making each penny cost more than three and a half cents and that when you add them all up, eight equals of more than eighty five million dollar loss for the federal government in twenty twenty four. Other countries have already rid themselves of their pennies. Canada discontinued. There is more than a decade ago. Australia and New Zealand.
Speaker 14: Okay, if they were worried about that eighty five million dollars, why are they giving billions of dollars in trans redistributing the wealth to fucking Ukraine and Israel, you know, the new power hubs of the New World Order.
Speaker 2: Why are they doing that?
Speaker 14: Hmm, you're so worried about pinching pennies that they want to get rid of them.
Speaker 23: Kilan Nicks. There's back in the nineties. Some are passionate about their pennies. The pro penny group Americans for Common Sense, Yes with the Sea is run by Mark Weller, a lobbyist for the zinc industry. It's website sites reasons for Seeing the other side of the coin, pointing out the pennies usefulness in charity donations and concerns that losing the one send coin would cause merchants to round up to the.
Speaker 14: New No This is just what they call the test like COVID. Right, Well, if you'll give away of the penny, then the necklace next, and then the dime, and then the quarter and then oh paper, oh digital death.
Speaker 2: You want food?
Speaker 14: I don't know even kind of talking and speaking your mind on social media and we know your thoughts and we know what you've been saying because you're stupid enough to keep your phone next to you when you talk. And oh, by the way, you're in a smart house now and everything can hear you.
Speaker 2: And you coughed just recently.
Speaker 14: So I think you need a shot or you don't want the shot, well, then your faily is going to starve to death.
Speaker 23: The nearest nickel raising prices on consumers who pay with cash.
Speaker 24: The trend in other countries suggested to us that it would be a good idea to get rid of the penny, that it just was not at all necessary. Lots of countries do without them and do just fine.
Speaker 3: So here you go.
Speaker 14: And once again, just to bring that up, since I started talking Techi stuff there, how different is it to send you know, code and programming and software to a automaton, a robotic creature, whether it's a dog, or humanoid shaped. Then it would be to write on a piece of paper what it is your command is and stick it in the mouth of the golm. And so then I have to ask myself, was there a golum like that like the gold they describe, or was it always a tech thing that they were doing, like in Metropolis Ritz Lang movie, where they're just creating something that.
Speaker 2: Is good enough to fool out of people.
Speaker 14: And she used to be she used to be quite virtuous, this woman, but then they turned her into a uh, the scarlet woman, right, and she was robotic, She was a She was a creation by a madman. And it tricked the proletaria. It checked the row, it checked the worker, right, the factory work.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump has everybody behind them because Doge is completely distracting everybody. They're pulling up ridiculous things like hamsters on steroids wrestling, hamster's studying, hamsters on steroids wrestling.
Speaker 3: This isn't real.
Speaker 14: These again, I have to go back to the whole chicken thing. Unless they're putting their time in the gym. The steroids are a waste of money.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 14: You can't just do the steroids and sit on the couch and hope that's these things happen. You got to actually put the work in, you know, otherwise, I mean, it's just it doesn't I guess potentially I're reading a lot of protein. You could maybe, but I mean, you have to do something active in order for anything to happen.
Speaker 3: These things aren't real. They're not showing you the real deal.
Speaker 5: They're showing you some atrocious things to get people absolutely completely outraged.
Speaker 3: But because if you.
Speaker 13: Look at the waste and abuse that has run through USAID over the past several.
Speaker 14: Years, Yes, let's focus on the thing that's zero point seven percent of the annual budget, which shouldn't have a budget at all. If they're in debt, whatever, it doesn't matter, and let's continuously do this, especially on c span of all places. If this is out here, and it's this widely dispersed by their media, which they control, then they want you to be upset about something.
Speaker 2: This is to stir you up. Then your question isn't you.
Speaker 14: Know, the question shouldn't be or the or the response shouldn't be what they are anticipating you to do, which is get upset about this and forget about all the rest of the other ninety nine percent of the budget and what the hell that does?
Speaker 2: Or that Hey, my tax pay in mine.
Speaker 14: You shouldn't do this, it should be why why are they wanting me to feel this way? Why are they wanting me to know this? Why are they trying to do with that information?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 14: What do they what response are they? I'm assuming they want revolution and if that's the case, then they're already way prepared for that. Well they want something else. But you got to ask yourself what is that thing? And do you just do it? Because it's you know, reflexive. They tell you a bunch of crabits freaks you out, makes you angry, and then you got to take that. You got to pause for a second there and be like, okay, so why are they doing this?
Speaker 2: What is the purpose of this?
Speaker 14: Why is it all over on their media that controls whatever I get as far as information? You know, it's not like alond Trump didn't fill his cabinet full of Zionis and Christian Zionists. We'veade up to the ass, right, He's not the crown, he's not the crown King of the Torah or anything. And they're not just calling them a cyrus for nothing. And again I think Ahcus would be a better name for him, because he's the one that was a dude by the poon tang. We do anything for that poon esther. And that's the reason why Mordecai was allowed to skate free, even though he was about to take down the kingdom anyway with his radical Jews and kill the virtuous people in the empire instead. And then seventy five thousand other goiam after would just because just because they had to purge their sins, they had to get back at the gooy for something that they weren't even involved in. It was a governmental operation. It wasn't the people.
Speaker 2: Hm hm our signs pointing toward another one round to this, but this time seventy five thousand would be like, it's gonna the next one's gonna put the Bolshevik starvation and murder revolution to shame, and remembered the revolution wasn't Russian, it was foreign And where did that come from? Right here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 14: And we went over this before is why why do we as a country obviously not us, Why did we Why did they have such strong route here that they were to operate through our government, through our military, through our treasury before they'd had their own central bank that still basically all of our gold and funded a revolution and train them in the ghettos of Manhattan and stuff like that, and send them off to the Russia and then called all the other Jews that were exiled from Switch to Switcherland and all these other places back to Russia for this revolution. Like why where did all that come from? Why did they have twenty million dollars of our gold? How did Shift get that in the first place to give it to him? So they had ridiculous amounts of money that would be billions upon billions of dollars in today's money. Of course they were going to win because they could buy their way into anything. It's a common theme with the Jews is that there's something that they can They can always use money as their biggest weapon. If they can, if they can operate out of the America like that, then what's America? And if we are saying, well, we still have a government and a constitution, republic, heah, or any of that, then I would ask you to look around and how your how's your life doing?
Speaker 2: Is it is it easy?
Speaker 14: Is this is this the paradise you always thought that life should be that you work hard enough or you don't think you work hard enough. Do you ever see your children, you know, someone else raising them is a public school like your early avenue, because you have to work to put your children and through that indoctrination and and and shot regiment. Or do you think maybe that there's something else going on here that's very very malicious and malignant And they've been doing their torturing of us all along, but they were also using us and you know, getting it's a lot harder to rile people up for with with virtuous uh, you know, propaganda to go fight for democracy, just to kill off and destroy nations that are opposing their rule, their their worldwide jewelry rule over everyone with their central banks and their IMF if they are already understand the nature of the true government here. So now that they're wrapping things up, the heat is starting to be turned up on us. The question is have they done it slow enough and long enough already for us not to realize until the water's already boiling.
Speaker 13: The years These are some of the insane priorities that that organization has been spending money on.
Speaker 14: USA gave money to a tree This guy's a total piece of shit in every other way.
Speaker 2: But now he's going to tell you some truth.
Speaker 13: Gender clinic, and six million to fund tourism in Egypt, twenty million on a new Sesame street show in Iraq, seventy for a production of a Dei musical in Ireland.
Speaker 14: So I just need to get some of that money and telling them it's for some kind of transgender shit. Oh wait, not anymore because I missed my time. Should have done it during the last the should have done that during the Obama or or the Biden administration. Now I'm going to be hard pressed to fake that one, huh, because if I did it for anything virtuous, like you know, cultural restoration of those of Germanic and Gothic descent, that won't work.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 14: I won't get seventy thousand or a million dollars or anything like that for that to make documentaries and educational videos for reminding people what their heritage is. That would that would not go over very well.
Speaker 13: Four point five million to combat disinformation in Kazakhstan one hundred twenty two million.
Speaker 14: So when you hear Kazakhstan and here's here's the dark comedy of that clip, that I played for my intro, not tonight, but I have that.
Speaker 2: I'll insure that I do with the Bouret thing.
Speaker 14: Well, Sasha Baron Cohen is a fucking Jew, so he's mocking you with his you know, borat stuff about hates the Jews, but not for any reason. Right, Well, Kazakhs, Kashakhs are from Kazakhstan. The Cossacks were the ones that were being murdered and starved to death as well and targeted in the Bolshevik Russia.
Speaker 2: Right part of it.
Speaker 14: There was a nineteen twenty one to twenty two famine. There was probably about four famines all together. There you could you could all group up and say this was allautit more era right Ukraine, the wheat taking it from them, shooting you if you try to pick something up off the ground. I mean, this is this is what they do. To the point where people were stealing children, they had they had cannibal island, all right, there's places where your children had to be locked up with order. The cannibals would be targeting your children coming soon to a town near you.
Speaker 12: In knowledge of that to groups aligned with foreign terrorist or organization for forty seven thousand for a transgender opera in Colombia, two million dollars for sex changes in Guatemala, thirty two thousand for a transgender comic book in Peru.
Speaker 14: And these are the most egregious and crazy things, right, so that they no rational human being would be behind all that, right, even a Gaperson would be like, this is fucking crazy, right, And that's the whole point. And that's the reason why they gave this money out if they actually really did, I don't think this money ever went to It's always bureaucratic things that in little things that they siphon money off by the time it gets to something, or it's just an empty building and the whole thing is taking. Like my stepfather, who worked in the audit unit of the New York State Health Department, I can probably tell story.
Speaker 2: I think he went to go.
Speaker 14: Audit a place that was supposed to be doing age research and me, you know how much bullshit that is. It was an empty building and it reminded me of the movie boiler Room, where they just had rented an office space that was completely an empty building is nothing. And then had a little sign in the window that said blah blah blah enterprises or something like that, like a little clacker like this big in one of the windows, but the whole place was just it was empty.
Speaker 23: You know.
Speaker 14: That was just because they had to make up a a dummy company to make it look like it wasn't you know, the same people selling the stock as the people that were putting it up, you know, as a as a you know, initial public offering an IPO or whatever, so oh we can get you in on this IPO. It's it's not real business. They were shell businesses. They were fake and they were selling stocks to these fake up for these fake companies. That was That was the whole boiler Room movie basically around the theme around that. But these types of schemes, y's schemy, very jewy, right, very everyish, So of course they're gonna make they're gonna do stuff like this, at least on paper, to make everybody in sense like this isn't. But it's it's so crazy that it's not even something that in a real world would rationally ever happen. So you don't have to you don't have to go too far away from that. You can still be just as crazy ish, but slightly more sane. And still get away with a whole lot of shit. So you go to the far of this extreme so that the contrast is so great that what you do afterward looks way more beneficial or normal, even though it's just it's destructive too, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? Do you say you know what I mean?
Speaker 14: Like, go so far off to this and that nobody's gonna it's you get the point. There's a contrast issue there where people aren't seeing. No, none of this is acceptable, and neither is what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 13: I don't know about you, but as an American taxpayer, I don't want my dollars going towards this crap.
Speaker 3: I'm going to show you this right now.
Speaker 5: Get your money out of the bank, and I'm going to show you right after this exactly why it's worse than the digital out of the Make sure you don't just get silk nomination. You're going to have to get the mark. What they're doing the mark. Nobody goes to school, nobody doesn't.
Speaker 14: You know, I get all that, But it's like, don't thank us, don't let us think that you're just doing an infomation. Does shake the shark, you know, to shock people and scare people into buying some other products, you know what I mean, especially like you could at least bring up sometime in your in your diet tribes. Then that by virtue of the lack of virtue in the Patriot Act, cold is going to be because anything that's not digital transactions is going to be outlawed. Because during their time of national emergency or there's a ter rist attack, everybody is going to be a suspect because everybody is considered going to be of the state, and enemies of the state will probably the type that they would consider.
Speaker 2: Funding terrorism.
Speaker 14: So gold and silver is going to be confiscated, and it's going to be unlawful, potentially a death penalty, as some people have mentioned based on the wording in the documents, if you attempt to buy things with it. Like people think that, oh, they didn't think of they didn't think of putting regulations on gold and silver.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 14: These people made the system where gold and silver were somehow seen as valuable in the first place, and they did this thousands of years ago. That's how long we've been dealing with a sick cult. And there's a possibility that gold, ore and all these things might also have something to do with like mineralization of blood. Now that goes into some other freaky stuff. I'm not one hund percent sure I agree with or believe in, but it's been it's been suggested.
Speaker 3: Does anything worldwide pandemic quickly.
Speaker 5: They tried to push the digital dollar through you remember that, and it didn't pass. But now with Trump's support, it will absolutely pass. And as soon as they get rid of the penny, they're gonna say, get rid of the nickel, because making the nickel.
Speaker 14: Right and uh yeah, voodoo. I would not go to like, I don't care how starving the death I was. I would not accept the invitation to a you know, political pizza party quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Is you might be the one.
Speaker 5: On the menu and the dime and the quarter costs more than making the penny. Because none I told you this, I've told you this for years. None of them made out. They used to be made out of copper, copper, nickel, silver, silver, and gold. Now they're made out of zinc, zinc, ink and zinc.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: They're worthless. They took everything of value out of this country, and right now you're going to see exactly why. You know what I'm saying, get your money out of the bank. I can't stress this enough. But when you do get your money out of the bank, and when you tell them what you want, get smaller to rob them. You can deal with them and instead of trying to buy something that doesn't cost it entire beg them or run.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So, so he doesn't make a point out of this. And I did this myself when I bought this in like twenty seventeen or eighteen, back when I was making enough money so I can invest money and stuff like real real I'm using the quot air quotes now again everybody real currency.
Speaker 2: Or real money, real value. Still just a piece of metal.
Speaker 14: But anyway, it's shiny though, come on, man, shiny Remember how diamonds are like so so numerous that they actually have no value. That's why they have to hide them away from everybody.
Speaker 2: And the beers is and on this.
Speaker 14: So that's all oive conspiracy bullshit too. Yeah yeah, So anyway, do you think it costs? Do you think the process of making gold or the scarcity of gold is somehow more than silver? So why is there such a disparity in the prices of the two, and what type of active processing is so great, much greater for gold than this for silver, that it would cost more to the actor manufacture.
Speaker 2: Probably not that, probably nothing, probably nothing. So there's that.
Speaker 14: But I mean, the getting the smaller denominations is a good idea if you have rational people that you're dealing with, because rather than giving them a troy ounce of silver for a freaking hamburger or a bag of rice, give them something a little bit smaller and right now. Just because it's thirty dollars for a troy ounce when shit hits the fan thirty two hours, just like that for trolliounce of silver which it hits the fan, I'm sure it's gonna be worth to somebody a lot more, and I'm sure people will be able to name their own price when it comes to that. But again, that's only going to last so long because you can't eat silver, so it's gonna have to become barter system at one point or another. Anyway, like bullets would be of value because you can defend what you do have with those, you know, items, certain items would be more valuable than coinage because the coinage is an assumption that sometime in the future it will be stability again to where this will mean something. So it's an investment for the future at a time of craziness, and the craziness that they control and buy up the rest of the world on pennies that was once worth a lot more like the whole thing with the Napoleon thing. And they do this a number of times, but that's the one that people remember, right, is the Nathan Ross child when the fake the false information and everybody freaks out because I think Napoleon won and he buys like basically Europe from pennies on the dollar in the stock exchange, and then he uh and then everybody gets the real news. And then they instead of killing him, which they should have, they become loyal subjects to him, entry him like a god.
Speaker 2: Because he owns everything.
Speaker 14: They should have ripped the paper onto his goddamn cold dead hand and gave it back to everybody because it was a fraud.
Speaker 2: Everybody who sold it.
Speaker 14: It's something like a retard here, I'm gonna put this in your pocket again. Don't fucking do this again, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, but anyway, that's not what happened. Unfortunately, people were too too noble, even though they just got screwed.
Speaker 2: They should have known.
Speaker 14: They should have known after the fact that it was it was a scam and that was running on them, and it should have been made them pretty upset rather than making them, you know, loyal lapdogs to the Rothschilds.
Speaker 3: Rob them.
Speaker 5: You can deal with them and instead of trying to buy something that doesn't cost an entire ounce of gold, you can give him a tenth of an ounce of gold.
Speaker 3: That's what I carry, That's what you should carry.
Speaker 5: That's what everybody that's done this, basically for the most part, has carried.
Speaker 14: The problem with this is that you're gonna find is there's a especially with gold, because there's a percentage, not just a I forgot what they call that number, like there's a market value plus the two to four dollars depending on where you go on the money itself right per per unit. So if the unit's smaller, you're still paying a percentage on each one of them. So bigger units, you would think, even though they are costs more. I think it all adds up more the way they manipulate it, because you're paying more for the gold than the gold's worth regardless. That's just how it works because they have to make that re quote unquote money first. And does it ever occur to you that isn't it kind of strange that the people holding the gold and the silver would sell it for fiat in the first place, and then someone said, well, you can't pay your rent with those Like I'm pretty sure if I paid my rent with a stack of silver or gold, I don't think they would.
Speaker 2: They would, they would balk, you know. And if I had that.
Speaker 14: Data ability, then I would just buy a house with gold and then have a real you get to go through a process, because this is a corupt system of death, would actually own my property outright with a real title and a real deed, not a not a warranty deed and a certificate title. The only way you can do that is if you pay for it in real assets, which is gold. Otherwise it's still you're just the caretaker.
Speaker 5: But listen to this. This is utterly insane.
Speaker 7: But here it is in black and white.
Speaker 2: This was it.
Speaker 14: This is the video I played for you guys the other day. This is this is the one he's doing right now.
Speaker 25: Reason a little over a week ago, the government says money isn't property, so it can take yours yay. In a jaw dropping argument, the Department of Justice claims seizing fifty thousand dollars from a small business doesn't violate property rights because money isn't property. And I'm just going to read this article, says, as a lawyer who sues the government, you get used to the different kinds of arguments the government law used to justify abuses of individual rights, sweeping claims of government power, bad faith, procedural obstacles, and more.
Speaker 7: This was a new one.
Speaker 25: The DOJ argued that confiscating fifty thousand dollars from a small business did not infringe on the business's rights to private property because money is not property.
Speaker 7: Quote.
Speaker 25: Money is not necessarily property for constitutional purposes.
Speaker 7: The government's brief declared, this is a legal brief.
Speaker 25: Okay, putting the very idea of property in square quotes. Reading at my desk, I practically fell out of my chair. The DOJ gave three rationales for the argument, all packed into a doorstopper of a footnote and listened to the first two. Number one, the government creates money, so you can't own it. Because the government created it, you cannot own it. That's the first argument.
Speaker 14: Okay, cool, Well, I created my child, so the government cannot own it, so that birth certificate and certificate of live birth.
Speaker 2: Don't matter.
Speaker 14: Because if it's what you create is yours, awesome. You can keep your fake bullshit and I'll keep my family safe. How about that, which means I also own me too, you motherfuckers?
Speaker 15: What can money be used for? What is money anyway? Not yours? Bro? According to the Justice Department's lawyers, money is not necessarily property for constitutional purposes. And because the government creates money, you can't own it.
Speaker 7: That's the rymber. That's the first argument they're making.
Speaker 25: Number two, the government can tax your money, so you don't own it. So the power to tax you means you don't own it.
Speaker 15: And also the government can tax your.
Speaker 14: Money, well really it can't, It just does, and people comply. So that argument itself by a lawyer is horrendously retarded. But it also is a way of them in slipping that in so that if that ever becomes officialized, there doesn't need to be a law. There can be precedents that says no. Really, it says right here that the government can tax your money even though it can't, it can't.
Speaker 2: It can't tax your your income, but it does.
Speaker 14: Because people could ply, and because they will often shoot you or steal everything that you own if you don't.
Speaker 15: So you don't own it.
Speaker 25: And number three, that constitution allows government to spend money for the general welfare. That don't even understand how the third one comes into this at all.
Speaker 5: The fact that that recently hit the headlines recently in twenty twenty five means.
Speaker 3: That's what they're getting ready to do. That's exactly what they're getting ready to do. They're going to go to the.
Speaker 5: Digital dollar and they'll do whatever they They'll they'll blow up, they'll hack, they'll empty everybody's bank accounts and blame it on Russia or right wingist or anti gay people or anti Semitic people, whatever they.
Speaker 3: Have to do.
Speaker 2: Probably more likely the last one.
Speaker 3: They will do. We have seen that they live and who knows.
Speaker 2: Any day now, any now that was a rough edit buddy minute.
Speaker 5: They could pass a law or an executive order that doesn't allow you to take your four to oh one k ira out of the bank.
Speaker 3: And do anything with it. Don't put it past them, because look what they're doing now.
Speaker 5: They literally I drove to La to meet somebody, and I couldn't meet him because they burned the entire thing down. I was there one night. By when I got there at night, LA was there. When I woke up the next day, it was gone.
Speaker 3: They can do this. I've been warning you about this for years.
Speaker 5: Boeing showed us on their own YouTube channel back in twenty sixteen directed energy weapons after they denied them all.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They're setting everybody up right now so that you understand that the government can just come take your money. It was in the paper, or you didn't know that they make it so you could stunt your property. That's completely and utterly false. Again, get your money out of the bank.
Speaker 14: He must be hurting is He doesn't usually do this as frequently, but he's making this point pretty.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, Come on, buddy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's really hard to be surgical with this. It's not easy.
Speaker 5: Things that you've stocked up. But if you have absolutely no ability to trade, you're done with robbery or murder. You see what I'm saying. Plata or plomo, as Pablo Escobar used to say, don't. I don't have a sponsor for anything. I have a big YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get it on with it, ere buddy, let's see is there anything else massive?
Speaker 3: You know, million dollar setups? But I've delivered a couple and it was pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Stand by whose money, specifically with the government.
Speaker 14: So this is just one of the Okay, well, thanks for rejeeva. We watched this already once. Let's see what this is. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we know this. And this has just popped up recently because someone shared this with me and uh, what's name Jack? Sorry, it wasn't because I don't know Jack. It's because I just I don't know Jack.
Speaker 2: Get it. That's funny.
Speaker 14: It's because I have a brain problem. And it's midnight here, But yeah, Jack.
Speaker 2: Sent me this thing, and it's it's going around Instagram now at least so social media. And this is from a something called I Forgot.
Speaker 14: It doesn't seem like it's a real name for it, Early Warning or something like that, nineteen eighty one, and it's a apparently it's like a very Christian thing, kind of like a left behind I guess.
Speaker 2: But it's.
Speaker 14: When I first saw this and I'm like, this isn't V but it sounds like it would be like one of those speeches that the lizards Lizard people gave in that in that series from the eighties. Same time, this came out from that movie V with the the guy who was the beast Master as as one of the characters in it. Peace Master was great. First one anyway, I don't know favorites. If I saw the second one, it wasn't memorable, but the first one was really good. Too bad they killed a tiger by dyeing it black. That's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Is the perfect item because people are buying him hook line and sinker, but this is their plan.
Speaker 20: I would like to thank each and every one of you for your hard work and dedication.
Speaker 15: To our call.
Speaker 14: I believe that three legged doo hickey behind him is just missing one leg, but his speech is not congruent to that anyway. But there's something called the Anakarina and it's on the Sicilian flag. It's actually the symbol of the Department Transportation and San Diego.
Speaker 2: It's the three feet running a circle. Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 20: In reviewing this year's progress, let me say that we have been highly effective in conditioning the people's minds to accept our solution to them.
Speaker 14: This also sounds like the speech being given at the banquet when in the movie They Live, when they finally crash the party, basically, and they're still pretending to be to be on their side just a little bit.
Speaker 2: A lot of parallels the world's problems.
Speaker 20: The energy crisis here in the United States was exceptionally successful worldwide, and we expect similar success with our upcoming food shortage.
Speaker 6: Our labor leaders have made great progress by causing.
Speaker 2: Our upcoming food shortage.
Speaker 20: Confusion, and work stoppages in all areas of the world. Financially, the dollar is being devalued even faster than we could have hoped. Politically, the public has lost total confidence in any form of government.
Speaker 6: The threat of universal war is a daily possibility.
Speaker 14: This crawling part with the screechy music is really hard at my ears.
Speaker 20: As you know, we ourselves do not need to hold any visible office of leadership.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, it's better that we do not.
Speaker 2: Very Jewy of him to say that if you control.
Speaker 20: The finances, news, media, food, transportation, energy, we control everything. It is important that you, as world leaders, keep up program before your country. Without world banking computer program operation, we now have the capacity to control the financial affairs of every human being on Earth. Each person his own computer number. Anytime his number is used, we would know his financial situation at once, either gonna buy or sell anything without.
Speaker 6: His computer number. It will simplify the lifestyles tremendously. The end result will be a one world monetary.
Speaker 2: And government system that we will And that's for who's left.
Speaker 14: That's for who's left after they've murdered ninety nine percent of the population worldwide. Right, Like this is if you get to that stage, then it's going to be horrible. But if you got to that stage that means you've seen everybody else die in a horrific way.
Speaker 6: You'll loan the control.
Speaker 15: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 25: What about the people who forget their number or their cards are lost or stolen.
Speaker 6: We've made provisions for that.
Speaker 2: We'll kill them.
Speaker 20: By using this laser imprinter, we can painlessly and permanently fix the person's number to the back of his hand or his forehead if he so desires.
Speaker 6: The numbers would be easily read by this on.
Speaker 14: His forehead, like those little readers that they check your temperature with. Right, let's not condition people to accept that or anything.
Speaker 20: Sue Ultra Violet scanning equipment for the purposes of demonstration. I've had such a number imprinted on myself. Once this number is imprinted with it cannot be lost or can't be changed.
Speaker 6: Now, are there any questions?
Speaker 24: What about the individuals who refuse to have this number implantation.
Speaker 20: We expect some minor resistance, especially from highly motivated religious groups, but eventually hunger will cause even.
Speaker 6: The most sellers to perform to our program.
Speaker 20: Gentlemen, I believe that within a year, true with the most our one world government will be a reality if we continue on our present course. It is my opinion that we could present the Devil himself as a world leader and the people would accept him.
Speaker 5: So this was a movie called Early Warning that was put out in nineteen eighty one, and it's a strange movie because we're living it right now.
Speaker 3: We could present the Devil himself.
Speaker 5: We could present the Devil himself and people would accept it. It's unbelievable, you mean, Elon musk Well, to me, it's just unbelievable how people are accepting Donald Trump and every single solitary action. I mean, this dude started the second he got in the minute he didn't put his hand on the Bible. The minute he didn't swear in putting his hand on the Bible, he got into action.
Speaker 3: Half a trillion right out to the riches.
Speaker 2: Here's funny, something funny.
Speaker 14: You know how they call it like e commerce or email or which means electronic or e books electronic books. Doge backwards is e god? Hmmm, you're electronic god, mis Elon Musk just.
Speaker 5: Guys on Earth, the richest guys on Earth, anti Semitic laws. We're taking over Canada, We're taking over Greenland, we're taking over the Panama Canal.
Speaker 3: And we're taking over Gaza. Do you see what's going on here?
Speaker 14: It makes a lot more sense when you think about Doge being e good what electronic god? When it has to do with the currency right like the the bitcoin. You know, knock off Doge.
Speaker 5: Is gonna get absolutely insane and it's gonna happen in.
Speaker 2: The remember remember they live when he put the glasses on and the person's holding their money and it says, this is your god.
Speaker 5: H twinkling of an eye? Do you see what I'm saying? At any rate, that's all I got. I gotta try to upload this. It's getting dark. I'm gonna go start reading this book all over again.
Speaker 2: All right, buddy, thanks, all right, there you go. What the what the hell does happen? Don't do that?
Speaker 14: It just pulled it out of the Oh you some of a fuck. No, that's not okay, God damn it. It just I didn't do that. I did not do that.
Speaker 2: So it just pulled the fuck.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I'm now I have two tabs too, jeep, Yeah, two chrome things open because it just pulled the rumble studio out of it out of my tabs and now I have two separate ones.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? And I get back in there? Make it small? Can I cram it back in?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 2: It just makes it big? But the fuck? Then how do I get it back in there? Piece of shit?
Speaker 3: What the.
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 2: How do I go into my tabs? Now? You fag because it's you fucking son of a bitch.
Speaker 14: There it goes. I think I just fixed it. I hope there you go. It's not in the same spot, but at least it's not jacked up anymore.
Speaker 2: Move it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've never.
Speaker 2: Seen that before. So there's your god on there it is.
Speaker 14: He's a He's a Corgi who looks like he's dogs can't move their eyes like that, by the way, so it's not a real dog. Oh maybe they can. They said dogs can't look up. I don't know if that means anything or not. I don't I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, they can tilt their head, but I don't think they can be one of those. I don't know if that's true. I agree with it. There you go, all right, let's like a look at some of the chat here. Let's see what we got going on.
Speaker 14: Looks like people are going to Betty Bye a lot here, Push Masters and everybody out there. He supports the show. Its greatly appreciated. Also, since I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That, yepp, where is it? Here's a fun way to do it. Where's it that they're gonna make search for something? That's right there?
Speaker 14: There is pu Patreon. So Wednesday I will be talking with Niche again. That's the second tier because she said I'm gonna put this on my second tier. You put it on your second tier, and she said that when we first started. So it's on the ten hour month tier. So that's a whole forty cents of video of video that I put out right per month.
Speaker 2: Rather than twenty.
Speaker 14: That's if I do twenty five videos in a month I typically do anywhere. When I'm not doing the markets, I do thirteen to twenty. When I'm not doing the markets four days a week. Then I do more shows. But as you can see, today was a market day and I'm doing a show.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 14: You're still getting quite a lot out of it. So it's Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits, and and you should look in the description.
Speaker 2: You'll see that there's a a Twitter link. I think some people.
Speaker 14: I think some people have been clicking it because it looks like I have like more people over it on Twitter now and I'm still trying to figure out whether or not it's Is it true? Is it true that you can't stream on there anymore? It looks like the only like spaces that's audio, and that's straight out of straight out of Twitter. So I'm wondering if they just took it away from me, because I thought I heard other people saying that they were streaming on Twitter as well. I think I think Flood said he was in the FTJ chat. So I don't know, I don't know what's going on. Maybe he meant just audio. I don't think he meant just audio.
Speaker 2: But there you go.
Speaker 14: It's in the description so you can find it. It's like pretty close to the top. And then there's always oh.
Speaker 2: Boy, where's that? There's always this. Can't you see it?
Speaker 20: Now?
Speaker 2: With my background? There you go, Yeah, there's there's that right there, simp or fry llc dot com. Just check out. I'm gonna tell you what's in it. I'm just gonna tell you to check it out. Ha sauce. I'm not gonna keeping sidcres.
Speaker 15: All right.
Speaker 2: One more time just because it's great.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I mean, come on, monock'm socking robots, monock him sockam gol and whatever.
Speaker 2: Knockam bacon. You get it right. He was the.
Speaker 14: Yeah primise or also like the founder of like one of those stupid gangs that actually, yeah, you get it all. Since we're talking about Mafia not being Italian earlier and his half flies off and so does his hair, his little hair that stuck to that hat, we should come up with that game. So I Mittel's not gonna put it out, so we're gonna have to do it ourselves. I gotta get it with somebody we're gonna make ball busters Monock the sockem goal and just have to change it up a little bit. Same concept hat should fly off to when you hit them in the chin just right, mhm.
Speaker 2: And what else we got?
Speaker 14: There was another another video here, but it's how long we've been on already long two hours and half two and a half hours, right, garrid of that. We don't need to see this with Claire profits the bug anymore. There's some good stuff up here. I just I don't know how much time we got, how many people are gonna even be watching it? Save something for another day, right, I got to I got to express a lot what I wanted to talk about.
Speaker 2: We got. We probably have enough time for this one. Let me just get rid of the adverse. I don't want to find out.
Speaker 14: Okay, you're ready for the beat to blast my ears out of my head and probably yours if you're using that phones.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 14: So this is an older one. I know, sometimes old these can be goodies, as I just do. Oh, I already did it. See I'm a good person when I when I use a video or get a use out of a video and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I actually clicked to fucking buy. I know it's hard to do on a TV.
Speaker 14: I know it's hard to do if you're not logged in, but all the rest of you you can hit the damn like button.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 14: You can also comment and interact with the stuff that that doesn't cost you anything, and you can share it that doesn't cost you anything and shouldn't shouldn't actually make you feel good about yourself.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 18: In an April sixteenth interview with Polly Tommy, doctor Paul Thomas explained how the American medical establishment incentivizes pediatricians to fully vaccinate their young patients.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the whole entire reason why pediatrics is separate from family family doctors is for that. For very reason, it's because they are in business to have your children fully vaccinated. What are the fuck that's supposed to me? And however many ways they change that and add more stuff to it. It says we get paid to vaccinate your children. HD is also something that Kennedy talked about, RFK Junior talked about. But this thing has also come out with some bullshit lately which completely puts everything that they've done in the past into question. And guess what, there's some weavague nonsense in the background going on too vera Sharav had mentioned SHD in the past. I'm not sure how much involved she is in it, but she remembers she's one of those survivors of the unicorn unicorner cost. Yeah, survivor would obviously she's still alive, and she's not one hundred and twenty years old, so she wasn't exactly anything but a small child then.
Speaker 18: And finds them if they don't vaccinations that have been proven to cause more death and harm than the diseases they are said to be preventing.
Speaker 19: Well, as other practices started kicking people out of their practices if they weren't following the CDC schedule. I was getting more and more families who didn't want to do any vaccines, which was fine with me. So we took an entire month of every single billing sheet and on every visit on the back of that, our providers would mark off what vaccines we recommend according to the CDC schedule, families could decline them, and then our billing departments, insurance company by insurance company, vaccine by vaccine, we looked at how much money was being lost for vaccines.
Speaker 14: That were Remember this demon rate here is still recommending recommending poison for your children and saying these are the ones that we recommend. Well, how often does a family who's not informed and who wants to do the best with their child argue with their doctor so they know the type of power that they have and they're still poisoning your child in one way, just not all the way, and then they're coming out of as big heroes.
Speaker 2: Fuck PhD. Fuck him refused.
Speaker 19: Just the admin fee. So there's three main ways you make money off of vaccines and pediatrics. The number one is the admin fee and you get about It depends on the insurance company. Every contract's different, but I would average it out to say about forty dollars for the first antigen.
Speaker 2: The HPV is five hundred dollars.
Speaker 19: And twenty dollars for each subsequent anigen. So let's just say a two month well baby visit, there's a DPT that's three shots, three adigens, hib prevnard, HEPBIE, polio, roodavirus, six shots, eight antigens, about two hundred and forty dollars. Thank you for giving those shots. Multiply that by the fact that I was getting thirty to forty newborns per month. They're coming in repeatedly at two months, four months, six months, nine months, twelve months, fifteen, eighteen months, and age two. So we looked at the admin fee.
Speaker 14: Lone, So is he bragging about poisoning all these children and possibly causing their deaths ass.
Speaker 19: And for my practice that was billing at that time about three million gross, we were losing a million dollars over a million in vaccines that were refused. So you cannot stay in business if you're not giving pretty close to the CDC schedule. It just doesn't pencil out economically at all. And let me tell you about the other two ways we make money from vaccines. One is the markup. That's that's small. They don't allow a lot of profit on vaccines as far as markups, but they do this thing called incentives or bonuses, and it's called a quality bonus. Well, in pediatrics, one of the main quality measures is how well you vaccinate. Isn't that interesting? It has nothing to do with how healthy your kids are. Like when I studied my vax versus unveaxed patients, the unvaxed were so incredibly healthy they rarely got sick. They rarely would end up in an emergency room or in a hospital or with any chronic.
Speaker 14: He's either too stupid for his own good and definitely way too stupid for his own patients well being to even see that. He's not remorseful. He's not repentitive, repenting for all the times he's caused harm to his fan, to these children. He's not even equating the fact that the reason why they're ill.
Speaker 2: Is because of him. It's you know what I mean, like the the audacity of this asshole.
Speaker 19: Condition. So being unvaxed results in very healthy kids who don't use a lot of medical dollars. Every health system should want that. But it's reversed, it's all flipped. It's bizarre. You're supposed to have had your kids up to date about eighty percent of them by age two. Guess what percentage of my population was a fully vaccinated age two? One percent? The goal is eighty percent. So doctor Paul gets an F minus. Basically, what that means is, not only do I not get well?
Speaker 2: If Paul's his last name, then he's a jew, just saying, and that's not surprising to me. If Paul's his first name. Then it's questionable.
Speaker 19: Paid the normal amount. For everything else we do in the office, I get dinged maybe ten or fifteen percent off of those RVUS relative value units that are ascribed. Everything you do in medicine is given a value. If you do very well on your quality measures, you're a really good vaccinator, you may get an additional ten percent on everything you do in your office.
Speaker 3: That's huge.
Speaker 19: SIDS is sudden infant death syndrome. When you hear the word syndrome, it means we don't know what it is.
Speaker 14: We don't know somebody like this is the reason why I don't have a little brother, and it's because of that last word that was on the screen. I have a younger brother, but I also had another younger brother.
Speaker 3: And what causes it.
Speaker 19: Well, we actually have a pretty good clue because there are six data sets studies that looked at SIDS when that infant died relative to when they got a vaccine. In one data set, ninety seven percent were in the first ten days after the vaccine. For the six other studies, a couple of them showed that fifty percent of the deaths happened in the first week, but seventy five to about ninety percent of those deaths are happening in the first week after vaccines. In all these studies, we've known this for decades. The countries that have the most infant vaccines have the highest infant mortality.
Speaker 2: Some of those vaccines can.
Speaker 14: Paralyzed the veagus nerve and can cause different problems with the respiratory function. And then they say, your baby just stopped breathing and when it was thought it was still back in the womb. That's not how nature works. Nature isn't stupid enough to make things that way. That is interventioned by doctor. That is poisoning, that has upset the natural order of that child's existence. Don't say, tell me that the baby just stopped breathing because it thought it was back in the womb.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 19: Guess where the US stands a number one in infant vaccines, We are number one in industrial countries for infant mortality. There's a document, four hundred and fifty page legal document that has tables showing for every single disease for which we have a vaccine, there are more deaths from the vaccine than there are from the disease for which we have that vaccine.
Speaker 18: Reporting for info Wars.
Speaker 2: This is Greg Reece, which goes to the question would that disease even be a disease?
Speaker 14: Would it be noticeable enough in numbers to even be recognized If it wasn't for the shots that are allegedly fix it in the first place, you wouldn't have polio without a polio shot anymore. I mean, the poisons that were in being utilized at the time caused something that they called polio, but now they just call it other things, rename it, put out another shot. Let's see what it says. Over here, Yeah, it looks like everybody fell pretty much. Everybody fell off on that side.
Speaker 2: It's late. I get it and.
Speaker 14: Over here, yeah yeah, yeah, right, you know, but I think there's a way for me to pull it up on the screen. Let's se if I could do that coming over to the chat. That's the way you do it. There it goes, No, what the hell I grabbed that one off? There you go, oh, then it went away. Try again, there it goes yeah, e god, right, right right right, yeah, that was off.
Speaker 2: That was off the cuff.
Speaker 14: Just thinking about it, it's like, what the hell does doge mean? And when it's when it's that Department of Yeah, right, I think it's doge. May means something in German. I think maybe I don't know. Let's see, let's see what the hell does all right, hold on, no, besides that, you fucking morons, What the hell to Jesus Christ, Besides the Department of Education, the environment of government efficiency? What else does it mean? A chief magistrate of Venice or Genoa. Yeah, so it's not really something that's used. Come on, more definitions mid sixteenth century from French, from Venetian Italian dose dose based on Latin ducks or duck means leader. So either way, egod or your leader is doge. That's your leader, that's doge, or if you want to flip it around, it's your egod. There you go, confirmed, confirmed my suspicions, and you know what, on top of all of it.
Speaker 2: This is what it is. Well, I guess that was great. That a son of a bitch. Everything's backwards. I can just point away from it. There. There you go. Oh, we're good.
Speaker 14: I think we're gonna call it and support the show. Oh wait, I should make some more hand signals so people think, oh my god, look ahead, and I'm just gonna totally.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna. I'm just gonna say, yes, it's all me. I am the devil. You caught me, just the funck with you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: What is this thing about? Oh yeah, the pizza parties thing?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what about Danny Jones? I'm trying to find the one that says something about Danny Jones. Why is it not shown up here? Let me see Why do I see it on the screen but not here? Maybe that's from a different site. Where is that? Did you delete it?
Speaker 14: Or is that just really far back? I don't see it up here. That's weird. I can see it on the screens. Is Danny Jones?
Speaker 2: That is huh weird? Wait does that change this? No, it doesn't it Dann Lose.
Speaker 14: It's Lincoln put it in a chat. I think you'll like that a lot. And wasn't trying to ask you to play it right now? Oh I didn't know about it? No, no, no, I didn't see it. Hold on, let me take a look. Maybe I'll pull it up. I have to scroll up on this one to find it though.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 14: Oh okay, so a great analysis of this religion concept you were just describing. All right, So I'm gonna reclick or open it sarchive dot org.
Speaker 2: Maybe not say open link and new tab. Yeah, there's an art gift. It's an audio?
Speaker 14: Is that what I'm Is that the right thing I'm looking at here? It's a web amp audio. It's twenty eight minutes long. I don't really have it, but man, I could put up the other thing. Is it really just an audio? It looks like it. Yeah, all right, hold on. If I do that, then I gotta do this too. Let me get rid of this real quick and then put up a still an overlay. Still that way, you're least looking at something and it's not my face the whole time.
Speaker 2: Not that way, God damn it. Overlays. There we go, overlay you sort of a no show. There we go.
Speaker 14: There's the OI and now I'll play it, but I gotta do it the right way. Could all right, I'll play this to everybody, voices of our ancestors. Just give me a green light that you can hear it. Because I'm using an overlay and playing this, so I just want to make sure that it's not one isn't obstructing the other.
Speaker 2: You hear that, right? Give me a yay or nay. If it's not a yay, don't just say yay for no reason.
Speaker 14: I'm sure you couldn't. I'm sure you could find the text if you want it. No, just to tell me if you hear it, though, tell me if you hear it, I'll play it for the, for the, for the, for the goodbye. This is the closing of the show. Are you still there?
Speaker 2: Was I talking? Did they hear me? What's that?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 14: Well I'm not playing it right now, but I'm good. But you heard me when I went like this, right.
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 2: You hear that? Right?
Speaker 14: We babbling about single sitting and all those other crap. Come on, there's a delay in what I'm saying here is it takes a while for it to get bounce over to voodoo and come back to me. I'm sweating my ass off in this room. I'm so so uncomfortable right now.
Speaker 2: It's not funny. It's fairly hot with fifteen lights on me.
Speaker 14: And you can't hear it when I'm playing it.
Speaker 2: Son of a bitch?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's I don't know why.
Speaker 14: That's the thing. Hold on, try that again. Now, let's try it. Let's see maybe that helps. I think it'll work out. I may have just been retarded a little bit hier.
Speaker 2: Yes yes or no? Yes? How's it still not working? I'm it keeps knocking it off.
Speaker 14: That's why. Oh that's crazy. It won't let me do both. Holy shit. Okay, well that's different. That's not that's not the way it works on a stream yard. So it's supposed behind on the camel there. I didn't want to. I have my stupid ass face on here. So this is the other way you can share. Wow, it's lame. Okay, well here, we'll s try it again and I'll just go like this, hold on, come on, because I'm moving, it doesn't mean you should play it here, he goes, let's try this again. So it was knocking it off. I was setting it up and hitting share, and then it was knocking it off because of the overlay, which isn't supposed to happen at all presentations there and I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: It keeps knocking it off.
Speaker 14: Wow, there's something with that actual site then, because I'm I'm doing it the right way, but it's knocking it off. I don't understand why that's happening. Well, it doesn't want you to know it whatever it is, it doesn't want you to know it. Every time I do it, I go to that site voices of our ancestors, both sore ands, and I click it, hit share, and the when I go back, it's not on there anymore. It's just me. That is insane. I can't play it from here. I'll uh, I'll share it to the rest of the chat though, like uh, you already did that. But I'm gonna put it in the in the telegram group two and I'll listen to it later and then I'll be able to save it and I'll just play it for the next show.
Speaker 2: Once I have it in here, I can just.
Speaker 14: Download it, like save two what do you call it? But I could do that right now.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 14: Three dots disappear although they know, they move on you when you try to click it, so a fuck.
Speaker 2: How do you get to it?
Speaker 14: It just keeps moving. Fuck fucks up moving. Oh my god, dude, it turns Oh my god. They didn't do this very well. The audio think keeps on moving so you can't click the three buttons.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 14: That is so insane. Somebody doesn't mind you to see this. I don't know how how the information might be great for all I know, I just can't fucking get to it. Oh my god, it's like impossible to hit those three levens.
Speaker 2: It's impossible.
Speaker 14: So there's a there's a bar that pops open for this for the volume. When you get close to the volume button, when you try to get to the three dots, it moves. It's it's crazy. You cannot get to the three dots. I won't let you. And the three dots is how you did the download.
Speaker 2: Let's see if I can do from here v b R p MP three. There we go, asus fucking christ.
Speaker 14: Download. All right, it's done. But I'll do this on the next show or something. I'll let's call it a night because this is just ridiculous and I'm a I'm sweating. So you guys have a wonderful evening, and mar I'm back at the Stoke at this the thing, the the event on Sundays, and I will be hopefully with stuff on. I just saw that he he posted an interview he had with Jeff Frentz on his channel on YouTube, and so it's probably up on his bitch shoot too. I just haven't seen the notification come up from a shoot yet so we will hopefully be all hanging out with him on Stefan Burst Stop and is the name of the channel on YouTube tomorrow and we'll go from there all right.
Speaker 2: Bye, support the show. Bye. Oh wait, one last thing, just because it's cool, you know,