Speaker 1: Of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let you tako one on one one w jrr butt your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, this hour of the show has brought you by the next big job fair coming up on Wednesday at the Orlando Science Center, Florida jobs Now job Fare. Over seventy different recruiters will be there from seventy different businesses here in central Florida looking to hire good people. Noon for this Wednesday at the Science Center, the Orlando Science Center. And there's free parking, so don't worry about that. You just park right there and walk across a little walkway go get your job. The website is fljobsnow dot com. That way you can kind of go in there without being bliged.
Speaker 3: You know, you can go in there and Okay, this company's gonna be there this one, maybe I want to pinpoint this one fljobsnow dot com.
Speaker 2: Independence Bank in Kentucky is uh trying to answer some questions after more than a dozen of their customers received fake one hundred dollar bills. But this isn't like, oh, some counterfeit bills got to put into the machine by mistake. No, this is the movie money, you know, you know, for motion picture purposes, you know, and props. We trust. You know, we've all seen the fake movie money. How in the world does that happen? Taco couldn't tell you the uh? Have you ever heard of that bank? Independence Bank? No? I haven't. There's a gazillion different banks in this country, so who knows.
Speaker 3: True banks are just like the old uh, like the you know, Starbucks inconvenience stories, just everywhere.
Speaker 2: Every corner, every corner now, granted, a lot of them look a little bit different these days, especially the drive throughs. Have you noticed that most drive throughs now you if you pull in, there's there's no windows up there anymore. They're all gone. It's just the pneumatic tubes. Yeah, you fire that thing off. Then someone appears on the screen going, oh, hey, there's someone out there.
Speaker 3: There's windows at mine. But I don't know why the actual bank is there. I think you could and any bankers don't take this in the wrong way. You could do still do your job with what I'm talking about, But it seems like after COVID, you know, nobody goes in the bank anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody really went in the bank before COVID for the most parts. Yeah, it's just you know, there are times you do have to go in person. But so it sounds like the bank is blaming this on the company that stocks the ATMs, not themselves. Hey, man, if I know Harold, the ATM guy, somebody swapped out some money here somewhere.
Speaker 3: If I know him, then I got access, you know, like, oh, it's a three person job. Freddy over here, he was in a couple of films. He's got a whole stack of that cash.
Speaker 2: Most of the customers didn't even realize until they went to try to use the money. That's when they ran into the problems there.
Speaker 3: You know what, I just pulled out money to pay a plumbing bill, and I didn't look at the hundreds.
Speaker 2: I just look and see, you know, it looks like I got what I asked for. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just get my ID back out of the thing, made sure that there were for of them in there, and went on.
Speaker 2: Never looked at him.
Speaker 3: Wow, I hope those weren't movie money, because then I pasked him on my bud his problem.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, what do you mean I didn't give you a movie money? After the headache he caused me on Friday night. Well deserved got a couple of different stories involving Panera bread here first well then indirectly. In the first one, eight door dash driver was making a Panera bread delivery near Perland, Texas, and he claims that he was shot at by men on horseback. This near Houston.
Speaker 4: Far down the road, I run into a long line of It was clear to me they were looking to start trouble. It was a game to them. One of them dismounts off their horse. Another rider got some my right and blocked me off, and then the guy who gets off in front of me said he was gonna pop my match right here. But that's when I hear like, basically sounded like an explosion. I didn't even understand the night when the cop that found the bullet was like, you're really lucky.
Speaker 2: How did the poor DoorDash driver do to piss off the guys on horseback. It's like the cyclists.
Speaker 3: Everybody's you know, against them, it seems like drivers. So he's a door dash. He represents all that is delivering food, just like Uber eats. He is the he is the delivery person. They're on horsebacks. Trying to stay old school. You know, I'll go back to the Yellowstone Age.
Speaker 2: Is what's wrong with the world exactly. I want DoorDash on horse. It's gonna be door trot Texas man. Uh huh wow though, I mean meanwhile in Colorado, Uh this at an actual Panera bread location. Unruly suspect or unruly customer, I mean really got out of control. And I do have the video footage of this situation as it unfolded on our Facebook page if you'd like to take a look. And uh, well, Taco I don't know if Bob World Order is spread out to Colorado, but let's just say it all came to a screeching halt when a metal pizza paddle was utilized by some of the workers there at the Panera with the pizza paddle. Where was that again, Colorado?
Speaker 3: Uh huh, they're turning in on the free iHeart app We don't really need BWO in Panera Breads and restaurants. Well no, when you're wiping out shelves, remember the lady this weekend at Pitmasters and Poorers. Thanks again to everybody who came out to that great event. This lady walks up, she say hey, you could I have a sticker, you know, like usually people just want a sticker, not knowing what it is. Yeah, and do you know what bwo is?
Speaker 4: She?
Speaker 2: No? What is it? This is a lady probably you know upper fifty shoes. No.
Speaker 3: No, I said, it's the plan to wipe out all retail thievery guys.
Speaker 2: I love it. I'll be tuning into your station via intimidation, uh huh, via intimidation and permanently maiming individuals, rendering them wheelchair bound. Is that's the nuts and the bolts of this thing you concocted.
Speaker 3: I didn't explain that portion to her because I didn't want to freak her out, but I did tell p one Jay and her friend that came out and he looked at me. He said, that's kind of out of control, dude. It's a it's in theory, bro, Look.
Speaker 2: I said, borderlines vigilante. Well, no, it is vigilant.
Speaker 3: If somebody is wheeling around a neighborhood with no knee caps because they were stealing from you know, the Gucci store. Those little kids aren't going to steal any who's I almost swayed him, almost swayed him. He took a sticker. Have you all noticed that I've very strategically tried to back away from this a few steps between myself and the originator over here of the whole BWO theory. For those who haven't backed away from the grassroots movement, that is, if you have not sent in your self address stamped envelope.
Speaker 2: We still have a few BWO stickers left.
Speaker 3: Sure, just keep egging them on self, address stamped envelope, sending here to the station. I'll pack some BWO's in there. The Lynch will pack him in with me. This time we're doing it bro.
Speaker 2: Bob World, order Lynchin Tago on demand. Tell loady, iHeart weight you at all right. Thank you to Mills Air