Speaker 1: Letting in here.
Speaker 2: So it's trying real soon.
Speaker 3: I step from doing the feeling is the drill. That's so the rose is selling your our. That's fine.
Speaker 1: The car and that a step a gonna.
Speaker 3: Standing ot killing in the neighborhood. Never got guying out of the five thoughts about and I'm gone waiting.
Speaker 4: For the worst, but the worst one car.
Speaker 5: The dock stops.
Speaker 3: Whaying, the somber ship coming and I step over the walks was a writing so all like a Cop'm gonna stop sound froking, and I mean it's gone guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah wow.
Speaker 3: That's a vote in the sails to the Brady out Ela sings claim for that moment in time, then that final come back and throw me ane an, this isn't here.
Speaker 4: What is calling in real soon?
Speaker 5: Really is it here?
Speaker 7: It's just telling you.
Speaker 2: Go start side, don't.
Speaker 3: Get at a minut, start with Daddy wive. That's a pot of the sales to Braddy out the the things claim for that moment in time and that final come back and throw me a lie and I shall quiet that's something come.
Speaker 4: In Hello, good still morning where I am and happy Merry Christmas eve. So I'm going to probably be going through maybe a lot of stuff today, see how that goes. But I have something here that I put together and believe it or not. Put it together on the new computerist it was stable. I just think I need one more HDMI cable, so I have to keep on taking one out and put one in all that stuff, but and eventually I have to transfer the stuff on the old it's stable. I don't know what's going on. I mean, I can't say that it's not gonna do something. But I put it through a CPU test to make sure that wasn't awesome an issue, and it passed twice, so CPU good. GPU Apparently the guy stated it was green screening and it has been crashing and rebooting, So I.
Speaker 7: What do I do?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean like, I'm gonna keep I'm gonna I'm gonna just maybe when I can get the other one and replace it. But in the meantime, if it's working, when I trying to start bringing everything over. Problem with files like you see this thing that I create here and the thumbnails, this program doesn't save it to their own site. They go based off of your own computer. So I have to move all my images over to the other computer. In order to actually continue to create.
Speaker 7: All of those.
Speaker 4: Backgrounds like this border here and then the image in the beginning. That sucks. That sucks because it means that when I even when I carry it over, it's not going to have it's not like assigned to my account. It's so weird how they do it, Like so everything's lost, you have to just rebuild it. So I have to rebuild all of those templates again just to do stuff on the new computer, which is going to blow everything. Stupid. Anyway, I did make a video, so I said I made a video. I made a video tested out the the Da Vinci Resolve and holy wrap, so four K maybe even maybe it was even five point three. But because I don't remember what I what I shot, I have had. I have since changed my go proceedings to be at five point three, which is poisonably ninety percent better than four K. You would think it would be percent higher if that was the case, but it's not. So I I don't know if it's four K or five point three. I didn't really check the thing. I think it's four So anyway, I did a nineteen minute video and it rendered in like under four minutes. It would have taken my other computer two and a half hours. So this thing is a beast and that was awesome for some reason. Though there's like a audio off is just a little off, so like miles are moving, but it's kind of like Japanese dub just slightly slightly on this particular render. So I'm gonna I'm actually gonna play it because it's Christmas Eve and this is very family oriented. I know, this has nothing to do with what the title is. I know has nothing to do with really anything that I'm going to discuss today at all whatsoever. But it's a family, happy, feeling fun video. And did all this with Da Vinci Resolve and it's it's nice. I mean, I did to goes super crazy with this with I have to still learn the notes because I wasn't able to do that on the other graphics card that I have on my other computer, my old one. It's like four gigs or two gigs or something really small, and it doesn't it doesn't have the capacity to understand layers or nodes, so I was never actually able to use them because when I did it right, it was still not work. So I didn't knew if I was doing it right. So I didn't. I didn't say okay, cool, I'm confident with that because I didn't know if it was working or if it was me or what was going on. Let's watch let's watch this video together.
Speaker 6: I might.
Speaker 4: Go address a couple of things and come back and finally got a little icon for the of it. So this is a channel called go for It, Go for It, No Limits. It's at go for It No Limits on YouTube. And I know it's long, but this is nobody's really here anyway. Important to have backups of your data, your files doesn't exist in places it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, but.
Speaker 4: I've got all kinds of stuff like that. But what I'm saying is transferring it over to the computer the other one. I've got ridiculous amounts of sds and slashes and external hard drives and all that stuff too. That the external hard drive is what I'm probably gonna use to put everything on and then bring it over. I just have to add it because there's alreay a bunch of junk in there. Yeah no, it doesn't look like it is, but it's not. Even they say it's ninety percent better. So I'm gonna there's always degradation. I don't know if you render anything, George, but if you have ever rendered anything, it's not you lose stuff. So the better, the higher the capacity of the better the file, the less degradation when it's rendered. So that's that's the reason to also to go higher. Plus everything is about bright lights and society colors when it comes to certain things, especially documentaries and especially anything on YouTube. If I was ever going to put anything on there, So this particular video right here is on YouTube, so I am going to show it now. And then, like I said, George, I don't know if you just walked in or not, but you're gonna be subjected to something that's not going to be about the what do you call it? Topic? Just yet. It's Christmas time, so I'm doing a family video first and then we're going to get into the the details. Today and Nick and Demas has brought out a bunch of stuff about the del Fi murders and Lupi Kalia and we got to remember Saturday Alia and how this all ties back into what we've been talking about with this Eat and I cult and who what the true nature of these uh people who call themselves, these people who can you know, say that they followed Judaism and that they're the chosen and where they really come from. Okay, h.
Speaker 5: O, I like the.
Speaker 4: Stream front.
Speaker 8: Between m.
Speaker 9: M.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh that nine horse? Do you think that one?
Speaker 5: Do you like that one?
Speaker 7: This one looks like Batman? That's head you want? Do you want Batman?
Speaker 10: Do you want?
Speaker 7: Do you want Batman?
Speaker 1: Farans?
Speaker 5: That last one?
Speaker 7: Oh, there's one more. I know that's not a racing Yeah, that's not the racing horse. That's a that's a Anhuser bushel. He works.
Speaker 11: Are you doing.
Speaker 4: If you're a look fair?
Speaker 9: Look?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, very cool.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: That's awesome, Thank you sir?
Speaker 12: How cool?
Speaker 9: Is that.
Speaker 7: Very nice? You could divorse.
Speaker 4: No what you wanted.
Speaker 7: So this horse is eating Yep, there's a horse here for anybody.
Speaker 4: Okay, So saddles of joy in you, Arizona. I just want to show you something real quick. I'm gonna do a little plug for them because I think that's what they do is really nice. Now we go there just because we support it, right, it's not don't misunderstand that there's any special needs in my door or anything like that. But this is what they do there just so that you know, they make you go all the way to stop scre Absolutely, they can't shuffle, can't shuffle the deck a little. So it says get involved together, we can make a difference and what they do here, so they have it for military as well. Military first responders may sacrifice, make sacrifices every day that go unnoticed in our community. Cells of Joy knows that their duties can be highly stressful and it can be hard to manage emotions and adjustment.
Speaker 9: We hear it.
Speaker 4: Settles always offer our therapeutic services to our veterans, military and first responders, but now we want to actively announce we are here to help even more. And so there you have it there. And then they have special needs children that come there and they have the animal experience up close in person and all they get to ride the horses and do all kinds of stuff feeding the animals. So that's what they do and that's it's pretty cool thing that they do. So that's why we go there. That's why we donate when we go there and buy the shirts that you see us wearing in the video and all that stuff. And we even well, uh, I don't know how long ago. It was, but one of those saturdays, Rebecca and I volunteered there and I was raking and shoving animal poop and wheel bear rolling it into a big Connex container. So yeah, we we do that stuff as well as donate to them. So I just wanted to bring that out. Let people know that settles a joy. It's what's what was the name of the all right, hold on it, Saddles a Joy Incorporated dot org, saddles Joy Inc. Dot com dot org, Jesus Christ Saddles of Joy Inc. Dot Wow. All right, there you have it.
Speaker 7: It's good to see you. I don't know your name. See see you're chewing on that stuff. That means you need some kind of nutrient. Buddy, what's up the cat show? This looks like it's his food the cat.
Speaker 12: No cat is gone?
Speaker 7: Okay, see what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like he's chewing on the metal. And that was a symptom that we talked about, remember doctor Wallack. When you chewing stuff like that, it means you're not getting some kind of mineral that you need, or you just have a.
Speaker 7: Kind of big ship be teething. Huh. We're a good guy, all right. He likes you. Look I cant you. He wants to pet you too.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Is he hungry?
Speaker 4: He might need some kind of mineral in his fields, in his food. That's not his food, that's that's.
Speaker 7: Like catfi over there or something.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, there was a cat there.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna figure out what what helmet works for you. You just put one on and then you wait in line.
Speaker 7: For medium. Okay, well there's a couple here.
Speaker 4: Check it.
Speaker 7: Look all right, pharaoh. Here you go, and that's the little handles are for him to help you on.
Speaker 4: It's an extra large medium, because that makes sense. You see that right there.
Speaker 7: That's why they hold you in. Thanks Bud. Sure, nice people, super polite. I love it. It goes a long way.
Speaker 4: Maybe I should have sped it up.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Mmm, this one didn't track right. I'm still working on how to do this stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, d it all right? And this man good yoah faarah, thank you guys. Appreciate it all right. Here, let's get her stuff up. Okay, you can do that. Yeah, you're gonna lap the ride. Yeah, it's like being on the being at the theme park. That's cute. And see w all with the manta. Yeah, yeah, yeah, zero, it's fun the ride. Oh no, it's not.
Speaker 8: It's a it's a YouTuber that has his little tag that goes, oh yeah, but it like says it in computer and not with your alexa, like if they ever try to go like it kind of glitches.
Speaker 9: What says it?
Speaker 8: That says it because that's his pet pet human.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they're bringing the little guy out for a little little person over here. You want to see it. Pretty cool? That's uh, forgot what they call those things. It's not the word what they call it. Yeah, sure, let's just go with that.
Speaker 1: Ponies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think they have another name for the ones that are super small.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the ones that stay small the whole life are called ponies.
Speaker 12: That's their babies.
Speaker 7: Dwarf something too.
Speaker 4: For some reason, I can't think of the day, but I don't. I have problems with the words sometimes that should be obvious. So this one's supposed to stabilize the landscape horizing lions.
Speaker 7: Let's see how that works. Chickens. So donkey, hello, donkey, anybody.
Speaker 9: See him?
Speaker 7: Sure, thanks sir?
Speaker 9: Here No, buddy.
Speaker 7: Beaum that fat one the chicken. Oh yeah, I see him over there. Yeah, he's cool looking. It's got like speckles all over him.
Speaker 11: Yes you do, Oh, yes, you do.
Speaker 7: You love it? Oh, how nice of you?
Speaker 9: Very cool?
Speaker 7: You got a little biplane in the air. Chickens, you look a little too skinny. What is that little turkey vulture looking thing? How'd you get up there? You can't fly? Yeah, you didn't climb? Are you some kind of weird little turkey? Dude? Oh, she's hot on the run. Better catch up with her. You gotta get my bay watch on it, all right, Sarah, Well we had to do next.
Speaker 4: Hello, Okay, you're gonna do one more than gonna goes maybe somewhere else, peanut patch or something.
Speaker 7: Who do you want to feed first with your new bucket? Oh? Yeah, look at him. He's cool. Huh he's a big horse. Does he have blue eyes? Very cool?
Speaker 4: A big big dude. Hey, buddy, that guy's doing his own thing in the corner of there. This guy's happy to see you. Oh at a it's a date. Nope, Yeah, there's are on the the uh, right there you go. Thank you for helping me with that word. I don't know why my brain does that. Yeah, there's palm trees that have coconuts, which I like the best, but they don't they don't grow out. Here is insane.
Speaker 7: But yeah, he's he's allergic. He hold it, holding your hands like a palm.
Speaker 4: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 7: Just don't run up too fast. There's they're gentle.
Speaker 4: That's cool. Dad's watching though, just in case because Wayne BRAIDI you gonna have to choke a horse?
Speaker 7: Oh, pair, let go? Why are you scared of him? Give me one? Please, thank you. See no reason to be scared of him. You look, even if he bites your hand, he doesn't bite hard. See see, Oh that time may have hit me. I wouldn't hold your hand too long.
Speaker 4: I was there.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 4: How are you good to see it? Want to see the horse go right? Hey, buddy, that was my finger. Dude, you bit my finger? You bit my finger.
Speaker 7: Here comes the other guy, Pharah.
Speaker 4: Finally he's on eating his grass, the cabin, the purple purple cabbage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they go, they it's usually all that. But I gotta, I gotta, I gotta nibble on my finger too. He wasn't.
Speaker 4: He wasn't telling me anybody. Yeah, for the most part, they're general, but they can they can get a little carried away.
Speaker 8: Let's take babies, let's take sir, let's.
Speaker 7: Take Yeah, your donkeys get a little upset. Yeah, don't can't come come. Here's a hell app on the floor. He gives a donkey if you are good donkey here, good donkey. Hey buddy, there you go. This piece of celery here, maybe they lla that.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 7: Would you like some celery?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Guess they're not huge fans of salary. He took a little bit then, and he's like, eh, it's not even worth going down to get more.
Speaker 4: We'll hot your head.
Speaker 7: He's going right for.
Speaker 9: You're a goofy.
Speaker 7: You're a goofy, dude, is this? Look at them? This is said through the door. No more, you're funny guys. One more, I gotta I'm gonna have to donate again if we're doing more, because it's just right. Look at this fluffy, little fun fucking guy. Look at all right, we'll go get some more of that.
Speaker 9: We get some more.
Speaker 7: It's okay, you can go get more.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna says he the turkey again.
Speaker 7: He's not ugly, he's a big turkey. He looks a lot better than when he's on the plate. Huh ye good mm hmm. Are you going in?
Speaker 4: I'm going in?
Speaker 9: Yesh yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought so. Do you want to go grab it? Okay, yeah, you're gonna want to pat You're gonna want to feed them. Here, let me go get it.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 7: Here's your sun, yeah turtle.
Speaker 4: Hey, baddy, here, let me hold you. Let me give you this so it doesn't he doesn't get stealed.
Speaker 7: Stolen fair. I don't want to carry it. They're attacking. It's the worse than that of living ducks. What's that, buddy? He's like, I don't want toe to pet me. I want food. Get your hands off me. He said, you don't have food, I'm out of here. He said. If you don't have food, don't talk to me. That's what you said.
Speaker 4: Hey, look at the guy on top.
Speaker 7: Bro, I don't have one hand. Oh my little you know?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Did you feed the other guy? Doctor?
Speaker 12: I'll give you some food.
Speaker 9: You carry.
Speaker 7: She's going after the balls, you know what I mean. Easy guys. He's the guys. Easy guys, Easy guys. There you go, body company me. It's very up close and personal. Hold on, hold on, see he moves his hand away when I've tried to pat him. It's very very rude.
Speaker 4: Head at watch off of the giant hole there. Yeah, yeah, that's where they lay eggs and yeah they piggling.
Speaker 7: Yeah okay, big fat.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's they're not gonna they're not interested. They're doing their own thing. Hey, here's a turtle though, you're stuck by you just chilling. Yeah, yeah, I think he's fine.
Speaker 1: So the girls keep.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they are. I didn't check the crash.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Dude, dude, dude, wake up there you go so h.
Speaker 4: Guess she wants me past you. She's playing favorites with this guy. You think they're gonna eat that?
Speaker 7: Fair? Do you think they'll eat it? Got for your fingers?
Speaker 2: Okay, m hm.
Speaker 4: Coming up behind you? Yeah see.
Speaker 7: Run just trying to trip me.
Speaker 4: He's a unicorn pair. Yeah, that would be good for exercise, lifted up and push it. I don't think you do with this one though, Sei. Yeah, there's your turtle. That one will eat It looks like spatch your fingers. Okay, I'm writing the shadow.
Speaker 6: I see.
Speaker 4: So interesting.
Speaker 9: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope, yeah, nope.
Speaker 9: Mm hm m m hmmm.
Speaker 7: Did Doyle still have his turtle? Far did Doyle still have his turtle? Four turtles? Big ones like that, like that one that we were feeding at Thanksgiving like that size.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's what we were feeding overround Thanksgiving the lettuce. And he chowed down on that lettuce too.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's why they're so wide on the sides. Yeah, yeah, no, it's not a bat three here to kiddle.
Speaker 5: So that was the video.
Speaker 4: I was up till three o'clock. Well, no, yeah, two o'clock making got up to check the It took much longer to upload the YouTube, and I did to render. I was quite impressed with how well that performed. But hey, guys, there's only twenty five subscribers over here on go for It, just saying it's go for it, no limits if you're doing at because there is another go for it apparently on YouTube. So I changed it up a little bit.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 4: All right, I said I was gonna get up and do.
Speaker 10: Stuff, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right right, I know exactly. Yeah, that's funny. Okay, So there's a lot to say here, there's a lot to go over and at the risk of repeating myself, hopefully people saw the multiple times. I talked about the aspect of Rome and Rome being a word for Eden that was deciphered, and that word existed three hundred years ago at least long before any establishment of Rome, right, and then the whole Romulus and remiss being suckled by the wolf, and that, Hey, Waddell is the one who made that connection. You know, he's saying that that's significant. He's the one that it's not me trying to piece together something. He's saying that significant because it's indicative of it being the way they speak and the way they the poems, the poetic language is is that that is their way of expressing that they came from that same eat and night cold the Goths put down for their human sacrifice. And then I mean, just look at Rome luber Kellia. It's a wolf. It's a how they was named after a wolf. And also and it's kind of like a kind of like a bacchic frenzy type of type of event, right, And there's also saturn Elia to get from Rome. It all ties in, It all ties in, and it's very significant. It's not something to gloss over. Once you start seeing these connections, it's like, oh gee, maybe that's why those two groups of individuals didn't or I don't know what you want to call them, the sanhedrid type, older druid looking what Jews. Is that the word we're using because I read it Nites. It's it's a little bit more specific now when you know that they're apart from that Saturn cult, you just call them what they are rather than using their their shields. And I want to bring up the Instagram first. There's this really cool dude that swims with sharks and he takes the hooks out of their mouths and it's it's it's really interesting to see how these like murderous tiger sharks treat them like like their dogs, like their dogs, like the want of him to pat them. It's it's really really interesting. We maybe will look at that later. I gotta get up a little bit further here. Alright, so I'm gonna talk. I'm gonna I'm gonna bring this up. Bear with me while I get it going. Okay, So there this this picture right here by itself is very telling of a lot of things. There is a common there's a continuous theme. Right there's the deer, the antlers specifically, and this idea of a sacrificial symbol right there. Okay, and when you look at those old pictures of and let's see if I can pull it up to show you. No, we'll do it later. But remember the party, did they? I mean they overdo this and they dramatize this and they don't know what they're looking at. And then there's a lot of dumb videos about it out there. But the costume ball thing, whatever the hell you want to call that, that the Rothschilds. I think it was a seventy six was it. I don't remember what year exactly, seventy two, seventy three, seventy six. They held this party and people were dressed up with the ant the deer antlers, and if we're trying to make sense of this, and then the animal totems that colts use, I think that's something that we want to put a pin in, all right. I don't think this is gonna take you there. No, it didn't. It didn't take you away from there, because I'm on the one that doesn't. So there's something about schoolia there, but we'll look at that some other time. Let's just get back to where we're at. Myself in the corner. I mean, the navigation gets worse and worse with the stream yard every day. They hide things, so they have to scroll now. And I said, well, that's definitely a sacrificial symbol. And it's mockery that christified Jesus as an emblem to to mockery to people as well, like a warning to those who defy the cult in a way of keeping the Jesus symbol and eternal suffering, keeping him up there their trophy kill, whether they made it up or not. And so the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, also known as the Delphi murders, occurred on February thirteenth and fourteenth, twenty seventeen in Delphi, Indiana. Their bodies were discovered near the Monin high Bridge Trail, part of the Delphi Historic Trails. And look at the name. Do you think that they maybe picked that for some sort of significance, right the Delphic Oracles see Historical Trails from where the girls disappeared the previous day. The murders received extent of media coverage, in part due to video and audio recordings released by law enforcement that came from Germans smartphone which recorded in an individual belief to be the killer. It was done on February thirteen to fourteenth, you know what that is. And then he says Lupercalia. It was also on the banks of Deer Creek, Deer Creek, Deer Oh and supported message that sucks, and it says Delphi takes its name from Delphine, the she serpent, which would be like a Tiamot, which would be like Elu or l the Edenite sorceress of the Edenite cult. And I'm gonna have to pull have to change this thing so we can we can navigate away. Well, now, let me change it the way this does.
Speaker 9: This sucks, I have to do it that way.
Speaker 4: But that's whatever. Everything has its limitations. Facebook stuff, wolves in Greek religion and mythology, and they even talk about as please scroll down for Mesopotamia, Cynthians and the Hittite. So they're making that connection already, because what are all these people Goths? Right, Apollo like Chaos, lord of the Wolves, Apollo Air dear wolf. Another Greek god is Apollo like Chaos or Apollo Wolf or Apollo, lord of the Wolves. It has been speculated that Apollo's original pre anthropomorphic form was that of a wolf, though this is highly speculative. Many greco anthropomorphic deities might have had non human predecessors. Well, here's the thing. It's not so much that they are those things or that they're talking about some mythological creature there. They're expressing the totem of a cult through its animal symbol. So it's not I think it's a misunderstanding or misrepresentation by people who assume already that there's primitive minds at work here and that they're not expressing something actually in a higher form of what do you want to call that, I don't know, expression.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 4: It has also been suggested that a Pola like chaos might here simply refer to the place location of some of some of the Apollo shrines, or the like chaos means bright. However, our ancient sources clearly associate Apollo with wolves already. In Homer's Epos the Trojan War eight fifty BC, we hear of a vow to Apollo the wolf Born, the wolf born god famed for his bow, that he would sacrifice a glorious hecatone of firstling lambs. Who is this god Apollo, the son of Zeus and Lito. According to Elian in the Nature and Animal Lium, Lito had turned herself into a she wolf. Apollo and his twin sister, the goddess Artemis, are therefore indeed wolf born, as described by Homer, this goes back. I'm telling you, this is all they're telling you, that they're from this cult in the fourth century BC. Well, where does that put them? It puts them exactly. It puts them exactly during the time of the height of the Edenites and just before the downfall. Okay, I mean, that's that's what we're looking at right here, because that was that was the era three three and eighty give or take is when the eden knight Colt was defeated and l Woden and Baldover slain by our ancestors in the first century PC. Aristotle also cites this myth the mythical story when they transport Aldo from the land of the Hyperboreans. Okay, come on, now, we're we're talking goth here to the island of Delos. She assumed the form of a she wolf to escape the anger of hera.
Speaker 7: You know what hera is.
Speaker 4: You know what air is. That is the name of Arian. And why were they being chased? Everybody's the victim? Why is there why is there baby being chased? Well, maybe because you're human and child sacrificers. Maybe that's why. Maybe because sorcery and poisoning people, maybe because of you know, robbing them blind of their crops, because you don't want to do anything. In another variation, Leto was accompanied by wolves, which would be other people of the cult, a story that might be depicted on the image below. Antonius Librellas reporting a tale from Nysander second century BC and from Minacartes and Xanthis fourth century BC in Lycasia also tells us about Lito jared Lido, but a slightly different account. Having given birth to Apollo and Artemis, she went to Lycia with her twins, where she would she wanted to bathe her children in a spring when some herdsman drove her away. Then wolves came out to meet her, and, wagging their tails, led the way, guiding her to the river Xanthis she drank the water and bathed the babes and consecrated the xanthis to Apollo, while the land, which had been called Termilus, she renamed Lysia Wolfland from the wolves that had guided her. Wolves could be cool too, but I'm just trying to figure out where they're where they're placing their stuff. Let's say, okay, you gotta keep going down this. The epithet like Chaos Lysius shows Apollo as protector and master of wolves. For example, the god Apollo, like Chaos was invoked to ward off enemies, and you, Apollo, Lord of the Wolves, Lord, lord of the wolf, be a wolf to the enemy force and give them grown or grown. And as the arbiter of evil, he protects herd's flocks and the young. We can see some parallels to the divine protective role of wolves and other cultures. For example, in Japan, according to Pausanius, the mythical king Danius or Dana Who's established a sanctuary in honor of Apollo Lysius like Chaos at Argos, where the most famous of all Apollo's temples was consecrated to him under the title of Wolf God. And are saying, I'm already seeing where people are misinterpreting things are here at least I get the sense that they are. The most famous building in the city of Argos is the sanctuary of Apollos Apollo Lysius, wolf God the or the original temple and wooden image were the offering of Danaeus. The reasons why Danis Let's called Danius right founded a sanctuary of Apollo Lysias was this on coming to Argos he claimed the kingdom against Geleinar geleinor jelenor I don't know. Many plausible arguments were brought forward by both parties. At dawn, a wolf fell upon a herd of Oxen that was pasturing before the wall, and attacked and fought with the with the bull that was the leader of the herd. It occurred to the our James that Gleanor was like the bull, and Danis like the wolf. For as the wolf will not live with men, so that's not true. So Danis up to that time had not lived with them. It was because the wolf overcame the bull that Danis won the kingdom. Accordingly, believing that Apollo had brought the wolf on the herd, he founded a sanctuary for Polos Lysius. How much further this ago Artemis the Kena, the she Wolf uncertain in the meaning of the goddess Artemis like Cana as with her twin brother Apollo. This epithet might refer to her birth. We also have a spell oh and Papyri Grace Yeah, Gracy magic Ky in which Artemis was called like cana Around eighty two seventy, Prophyry wrote that the Persians called Artemis Dana Aeshi wolf. But again, could this be the cult Apollo's divine messengers wolves. We also have the story of the town of Lycorea, a place on the summit of Parnassus in the Panassas region central Greece, near Delphi near Delphi near Delphi, and its famous Apollo sanctuary. According to one ancient story reported by Pausanaeus, the city's name comes from the howling of the wolves that led the residents to the peak of the Parnassus, which saved them from the Kalian's flood. Like Gorrehea, see, the wolves were the divine messengers of the gods. Okay, so we're already here. This is already tied up in religiosity or some sort of cult, right, and the Delphic oracles seem like they have something to do with this. So are they. Was that a sanctuary that the oracles at Delphi? Was that a sanctuary for priestesses or what do you want to call them? Sorceresses? To reside that may have had some connections and ties with this ancient cult. Were they keeping it on the d lell and then just getting information from them? So they had like a major but also a minor role in the society.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The stories of Apollo as a wolf god and like Korea also lead us to this story from the Apollo Sanctuary of Delphi recorded by Poznaeus. Near the Great Altar is a bronze wolf and offering of the Delphians themselves. They say that a fellow robbed the gold the god of some treasure, and kept himself and the gold hidden at a place on Ma Parnassis, where the forest is thickest. As he slept, a wolf attacked and killed him, and every day went to the city and howled. When the people began to realize that the matter was not without the direction of heaven, they followed the beast and found the sacred gold. So to God they dedicated a bronze wolf. The wolf was telling them where the Gold's at There was a certain problem with our Greek evidence, which we need to bear in mind, as I already alluded to earlier. First, much of the evidence comes from an urban context, with most of our ancient authors living in Sance, sometimes retreating to their countries estate. These people have largely lost their relationship to nature. Let's take the example of Aristotle, who wrote a certain zoological account. Some modern scholars suggested that this might imply that people had limited knowledge of wolves and wolf behavior prior to Aristotle's account, But this idea is of course not tenable, since firstly, Aristotle's knowledge of wolves would have been primarily come from would have rarely come from secondhand accounts and literature. And more importantly, people living in rural areas like Arcadia would have had much more intimate knowledge of wolves or generations, acquired through experience and observations. But fits But if it's metaphorical right the figure of speech, perhaps and based on knowledge passed on from father to son, because maybe this is encrypted storytelling in the first place, perhaps not dissimilar to North American Indians. Indeed, many people in the Greek and Roman world would have lost this more direct knowledge of animals and nature in general due to the increasing urbanization across it. This is I think this is a little bit of babbling, honestly and very speculative tangent talk. And whether or not there's anything to it or not, it's besides the point, because there's no there's no solid jumping off point for them to run down those tangents. The wolf play an important role in Greek religions, but his or her role varies enormously. The wolf is often related to the Greek gods Zeus, Apollo, Artomis, and Ledo. As we shall see below. Wolves seem to act as divine messengers of the gods, notably of Apollo and particular Really they attest wolf cult, well attested wolf cult can be founded more remote mountainous region of Arcadia. Okay, well that's important. And what's their nature? I mean, do these individuals that we know of in the present days sometimes do nice things to earn your trust before they screw you over? Do they sometimes provide some kind of value before they turn turn turn on you? I mean? And then and then you let them, you trust them more, you let them into your kingdom, You let them become advisors because they seem to have this connection with this supernatural ship. And then all of a sudden, your kingdom starts to erode from within and rot. Give me found a more remote mountainous region of Arcadia on the Peloponnese, probably around Mount like chaon the alleged burd place of Zeus, which, by the way Zeus, remember, isn't Zeus's Zach, He's thor right, They lost that already in their tellings because they don't know where they placed this guy. And they say that he raped Europa when it was Balder that did the raping of Eve for from which we also get the earliest werewolf stories, right, and a werewolf would definitely not be nice, and that would most certainly probably be an Edenite thing, because they did wear the skins of wolves. Remember, they came into into battle with their tails, with the tails of the of the skinned animals attached to them still so still like they have the whole hide on them and the tail they went into the battle with a wolf skin. They weren't really friendly the wolves either, if they're skinning them. Here is elsewhere we need to piece together in an ancient evidence of this wolf cult. King Liseia. So you gotta you gotta kind of like skin this for the clues, but a lot of this other stuff is just like fuff conjecture. Before we discuss wolf deities, let us focus on the ancient stories of human beings transformed into a wolf. Again, maybe there's something to that, but I think there's a lot more to the figures of the figure of speech and the poetic way of expressing things in a cryptic way so that the cult understands and the people who need to understand understand one way. And then there's other layers, surface layers for the uninitiated, that we'll have a whole other literalist translation of things and completely mess up the true meaning of it and take it literal. Most of which relate in relate to Arcadia and seem to relate directly to the worship of a god called Zeus, like Chaos or wolf Zeus. So it seems like they have a wolf Apollo, a wolf Zeus. Obviously, that would be the complete opposite of what Thor was, because if this is in any way indicative of that cult that they stomped out, at least stomped down for a while, then they would have, they would be pullar opposites, especially in morality and character and nobility.
Speaker 7: They would have.
Speaker 4: This other group here were treacherous merchants and thieves, sorcerers practicing all kinds of conjuring in black magic and pharmachia. The story of King like Chaon's transformation into a wolf might therefore just be an explanation myth to explain the Wolf cult. Or it could have been his initiation into the cult, and that's why King Laquyan transforms into a wolf. It was an initiation into the cult. There might also be other symbolic meanings attached to this myth. At the same time, we have to bear in mind that these stories were not written by Arcadians, but by all siders who lived in cities like Athens and Rome and therefore quite detached from the nature. He goes into this again. First, we have to remember that the what do you think the major influences of these areas would have been like obviously those in political positions, So if they're writing of it, they're probably writing in a cryptic fashion if they are in fact part of the cult, just like any other secret society. First, we have to remember that these early myths do not relate to werewolves. The term itself did not exist. Greeks usually just used the word wolf licos. Also, the typical medieval and modern werewolf attributes like the full moon are moon cults. Everybody moon cult are usually missing in antiquity. In the case of the famous story of King like Chaon, we can see that we are dealing with divine punishment by Zeus, who was betrayed by king like like a not some were wolf curse. Moreover, like Hayan state a wolf various accounts, because he's when you look at it, when you read it from from the perspective of there's a there's a wolf cult out there and they could be doing initiations, it kind of takes away it kind of demystifies this a little bit for me. His clothes became bristling hair, his arms became legs. They also wore the skin, so he was a wolf but kept some vestige of his former shape. There were the same gray hairs, the same violent face, the same glittering eyes, the same savage image. Already four hundred years earlier, Plato provided the earliest mention of the myth relating to the Zeus like aos in the Republic, we are told of the legend that is told of the shrine of like hayan Zeus and Arcadia. The story goes that he who tastes of the of the one bit of human entrails minced up with the of other victims isn't inevitably transformed into a wolf. Well, that sounds like a cup. And because every initiation that you read about you always drink something. You always drink something. Could be something parasitic inside, could be some other thing, but it's part of your initiation. So again this sounds like once you drink of that cup, it's like what now you're Now You're like once a mason, always a mason, because if you want to be or not, once in the once in the Cia, always in the Cia, whether you want to be or not. You know, this is important to understand some of the sacrifices and rituals. And then what does it say in my book from Edmund Renine. Let's see if I can find it real quick. Hopefully I can find it quick, and then Ronane should be up close to the front here. Yeah, let's seems like I'm the actual Yeah, Okay, so it says freemasonry is far too serious a matter for any man to assume it's villainous obligations without due reflection. For once you have crossed the threshold of the log room, divested of your clothing, of your own clothing, and wearing the hablemits of the order. And when once you become, as it were, bound by the cable toe of Satan to the altar of ball, there is no place or after repentance. So that kind of sounds like you stayed a wolf, though like a saw of old, you may seek it carefully with tears, living or dead. Freemasonry will never give you up. The law of Romanism is once a priest, always a priest, and so it is in free in masonry. Once a mason, always a mason.
Speaker 9: That was.
Speaker 4: From the master's carpet by Edmund Ronine, and that's a prestcraft beyond Babylon. The book on Simper freightllc dot com that says it's important to understand some of the sacrifices and rituals that took place in honor of Zeus, like Chaos and Arcadia. For Plato, of course, the story was only mentioned in Passing as a metaphor for contemporary politics, ie Tyrant turning into a man eating wolf. Well, they also were that, right, remember the cannibal's canniball right, tasting human flesh is a recurrent theme in the cult of Zeus like Chaos. Well, we also should not forget that there are many accounts of King like Chaon, and in many stories a transformation was not mentioned at all. Okay, one person talking in metaphor and coloquial metaphors, right, or another one talking in more literal terms instead. La Canne is even said to maintain his father's institutions and righteousness as and it was his sons who upset Zeus. They sacrificed a child and mixed his flesh with that of the victim.
Speaker 2: What who?
Speaker 4: Okay, so who does that type of stuff? Who does that type of stuff? In return, Zeus killed the murderers. Wolf worship in Arcadia in any case, ancient Arcadia certainly seems to have been an important center of some form of wolf worship or a totem for a mooncold, a Saturn moon cold the story, and there should be some serpents, you know, running around in this story too. The story of King like Chaan leads to us to Zeus like Chaos, Zeus, like Chaos is the Wolf Zeus. In his honor, a religious festival called like Keaya was celebrated on Mount like Chan, the Wolf mountain. That's all regarding the sacrifices during the like Heya. We are also having the incredible story of the Olympic boxing champion that Pausanias tells us, the Marchus and Arcadian and Parasha, who changed his shape into that of a wolf at the sacrifice, at the sacrifice to Zeus like Chaos and now and how nine years after he became a man again, he allegedly was turned into a wolf after he ate the flesh of a boy. This sounds how does this not sound like the the elites that we hear about today and what they do with children and then their sick little torture to death, horrible torture and murder and eating, And how does that not tie in directly? And how do we not think that this has really deep ancient roots to it seems like it's just passing through this culture as well. He allegedly was turned into a wolf after he ate the flash of the boy, a sacrifice that was sacrificed disease like heys by the Arcadians, Are we dealing with a regular annual event by which one member of the community was cast out or sacrificed as a wolf? Pausinais, writing in the Roman period, tell Us that he cannot believe what the Romancers say about him, but several accounts of this story have survived. In other accounts. Demarchus's name demonate demaan Nitis. Yeah, sure, let's go with that. Like here in Pliny Natural History, Agriopus informs Us that Demnaus dominusitus Nitus the the parhassion, during a sacrifice of human victims which the Arcadians were offering up to like a Jupiter, tasted the entrails of a boy who had been slaughtered, upon which he was turned into a wolf. Well, again, sounds awfully like an initiation process, but ten years afterwards, was restored to his original shape and his calling of an athlete, and returned victorious in the pugilistic contest at the Olympic Games. Yeah okay, And just who put him back into society? And was he a mole? Just just asking Demainonitis Brill's new Polly. Oh, that's that's in the Parenthesi. Still, this story is one of many pieces of evidence for wolf wordship and transformation that probably originated in earlier times in the Bronze Age, puts the right back of the same time period that we were talking about, and continued in one way or another into later times in this rather remote region of Arcadia, and which authors like Posdaeus and Pliny writing in the Roman period obviously found rather odd right because they're reading it literal. Later in this work, Posnius specifically mentions wolf transformation during a sacrifice to Zeus like Aos. All through the ages, many events that have occurred in the past, and even some that occurred today, have been generally discredited because of the lies built up on the foundation of facts. Yes, always lie with the truth right. It is said, for instance, that ever since the time of like Hey, a man has changed into a wolf at the sacrifice of leichan Zeus too like kan Zeus, but that the change is not for life. If when he is a wolf he abstains from human flesh after nine years he becomes manned again, Oh there's rule. It's nice. But if he tastes human flesh, he remains a beast forever. Pausnais's account might suggest a particular form of ritual by which one man was selected, or rather cast out as an annual sacrifice slow like a sacrificial king. Perhaps you know king for a day. A commentary a complimentary story of the Arcadians was reported by h. Eulanthes. According to Pliny the Elder's Natural History, Eulanthes informs us that the Arcadians assert that a member of the family of one Anthis is chosen by a lat and when taken to a certain lake in that district, where after spend suspect his clothes on an oak, he swims across the water and goes away into the desert, where he is changed into a wolf and associates associates with other animals of the same species for a space of nine years. Sounds like they have an indoctor nation program that lasts about nine years if he has kept himself from beholding a man during the whole of that time. He returns to the same lake, and after a swimming across it, resumes his original form, only with the addition of nine years in age to his former appearance. To this, fat Fabius adds that he takes his former clothes as well. It is really wonderful to what the length of the credility of the Greeks will go. All this seems to suggest all a kind of initiation ritual, thank you, right of passage, coming to age ritual. A boy not a man as a posinatey account selected by a lot, going out into the desert, living like a wolf in nearby spot or Lubercalia in Rome. But why is this a curse on the local community or is the wolf having been cast out of his community a kind of sacrifice of the community or escapegoat the boy who was cast out for a number of years might be important to guarantee the well being and survival of the community. Yeah, like that story those who walk away from my list when they find out that there's a child being torture for their happiness. I think more like it's just you know, some elite mofos, we're putting their kids through the same shit. And so it goes like, look at it in the perspective of how things are done now, and it's even these elite families will send their children into mk ultra and so they can come out and be lune gunmen quote unquote lung gunman. There's always somebody else there to pull the trigger if the the one with the messed up brain can't fire off the kill shot. The story of King La Cayan has been interpreted in various ways. It was considered an ideological myth that explained a brotherhood of men wolves and a worship of a wolf god. Others like Ukert, considered the metamorphous to be equivalent to a symbolic death during a tribal initiation. Right or write a passage. Wow, I didn't even read this yet, and I was already saying that this sounds more like an initiate anyway. We also see certain symbolic contrasts human versus animal, civilization versus bilderness excess. It's the cult versus the people whom have given culture and the people who destroy it. This is what it's about. Those who claim who have given everyone morality and religion and are the chosen, and the people who actually did all of the achievement, you know, they made all the achievements and pushed the side in the in the proper direction, not the ones that just claimed that they did it. Now, I'm gonna put up a video here real quick not that hold on name, take this down for a second so I could find it. I was supposed to leave in the other video that we went, we went through my personal little family video there. I was supposed to get up and do something then, but I didn't because I was enjoying the video. So let me let me go find this. Oh you know what, I could a play I probably could have played it right from here. Let's see it's right there. Yeah, let's just do it there and not to go look before answer here. And if I'm not mistaken, I don't need to use I don't need to use the volume on here because it's in the it's in the toolbar. So usually when it's in the toolbar, I don't need to do that. We'll see let me know if you can hear it, Okay, And yes, I know, I know, And I'm not a huge I'm not a fan am. I went to two conventions that I've had ancient aliens people in there, like I met Jojo Sukubo as I met a really nice guy by the name of Brian Forrester who does the Hidden Inca tours. Really nice guy. I met a lot of really cool people. Robert Shock Michael Tellinger and all that.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that anything that they're staying here is valid or true or whatever. There are certain elements that are most certainly true. I just don't like the the fabric of the story that they wrap around it and then go aliens when it's arians. But let's least look at this and consider this for a moment, and then we'll come back to it. It's not that long, and this is behind you, darro right, I gotta make sure that you guys can see that number one doesn't look like you can. Oh, yeah, you can, Okay, it's just not it's not updating. This computer's so slow. It's not updating the image in the in the little box there, okay. And you're not gonna be able to hear it because it's going to YouTube. So let me go ahead and change that again. If it was playing right off of telegram, then you would have been able to hear it. But I just realized you're not gonna be able to hear it. But it's good. I'll back it up to twel a seconds so you don't miss that part. So many things to consider when you're doing these videos. That's why it's nice to have somebody like else doing that and you're just focused on what you're talking about. Boy, would that be dice? Okay?
Speaker 6: Send Province, Pakistan, nineteen twenty two. An officer of the Archaeological Survey of India is led by a Buddhist monk to an area believed to have been a religious monument, but under the mounds of dirt, archaeologists find instead an ancient Indus valley city dating back to two thousand BC. It is called Mohenjo Daro or Mound of the Dead, and it is one of the oldest civilizations discovered in the world.
Speaker 5: Mohenjo Daro was very advanced for that time.
Speaker 14: They had sanitation, they had all kinds of good things going, and they had a lot of trade going with Mesopotamia.
Speaker 6: The city of Mohenjo Daro rivaled the ancient civilizations in Egypt and Mesopotamia. Archaeologists believe that over thirty five thousand people once occupied the city. However, only forty three skeletons have been discovered at the site. There are many theories surrounding the mysterious disappearance of the Indus people from Mohenjo Daro in nineteen seventy seven, British researcher David Davenport discovered that part of the archaeological site showed evidence of having been destroyed by an extremely powerful explosion.
Speaker 5: He found what remains of the best.
Speaker 13: And he believed that this area was the epicenter of something that he believed was an explosion that destroyed the part of the city, and he found the evidence of vitrified the pottery weeks that were totally refused the method or vitrified.
Speaker 6: Scholars claim that several calcified skeletons found at the site suggest they suffered an instantaneous death.
Speaker 9: Mohegadara.
Speaker 6: They found bodies arm in arm, skeletons arm in arm that had been vitrified virtually vitrified. For years, restricted access to the site has prevented scientists from analyzing the vitrified ruins, but in twenty fourteen, mineralogist doctor Sam Erongar was able to obtain a piece of fused pottery from Mohenjo Daro and put it through a series of tasks.
Speaker 11: When I did the elemental analysis, it showed me that the mohangidural rock contained mostly silicon aluminium with some calcium and potassium. So my thought was maybe it could be some type of a clay until I did the xtray diffraction.
Speaker 6: X ray diffraction is able to determine exactly how a material was formed.
Speaker 11: When I dig the X ray powder diffraction, this is the pattern I got and you can see some crystalline peaks here along with an amorphous hunt which usually results from a glassy face in the rock. The composition is very similar to volcanic rock. The only way the clay can be converted into something which we saw is subject to the clay to a very very high temperature. I'm talking four to five thousand degree fahrenheit. That is not something an early civilization can do intentionally. It has to be something supernatural.
Speaker 6: Could this pottery sample, which shows irrefutable evidence of having been subjected to extreme heat, be definitive evidence that Mohenzo Daro really was the site of some type of powerful explosion in the ancient past. David Davenport and other researchers of India's ancient Vedic texts have suggested that this is the case, and that Mohenjo Daro may in fact be the Kingdom of Lanka, a city whose destruction is detailed in the Indian epic known as the Rana. In the Ramai Yana, it is described that the god Vishnu decides the leader of Lanka. A mortal named Ravana has grown too powerful. Vishnu takes the human form of Rama and does battle with Ravana, who has become like the gods himself.
Speaker 15: Ravana was a very formidable enemy. In fact, most of his power it was acquired from God to Shiva himself because he was a great devote of Shiva, and Yoshiva gave him little weapons.
Speaker 13: During the battle between Rama and Ravana, they use the particular weapons of energy weapons of the gods.
Speaker 2: They have a very big power of destruction.
Speaker 1: It was described as the sun turning into fifty even more brighter suns with this incredible blast. So some people have suggested that perhaps at Mahandra Daro some type of a nuclear blast occurred. Not only do we have a textual reference to a possible nuclear blast, but we also find physical evidence that show vitrification of stone. And the only way that stone can be vitrified is if it's exposed to extreme heat.
Speaker 4: I just want to jump in here and say, Jojo Suklos is a total jackass.
Speaker 5: And really, this is not mythology, this is not superstition.
Speaker 4: This is documented, and this guy is an even bigger jackass, if that's possible. David Wilcock definitely pulls it off. I don't know how he manages it, but he's like, I don't know what the hell he is, but he thinks he's he's quite something.
Speaker 5: Historical events of people that are warring with each other using advanced technology.
Speaker 14: I happen to believe that mankind possessed incredible technology, incredible knowledge, and that they did things that we're doing right now, and then something happened and they had to literally start all over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so then some truth mixed with fiction, right, and it's a tale that they spend that makes it makes you spin around and chase your tail. Is now that I saw that works when it was that small group is called today? He said, yeah, no, wive.
Speaker 7: What I call?
Speaker 4: All right, So we're going to go back to the I gotta get into what's the next section? Okay, So now we're going to talk about that and what that's gonna take us away. So I gotta do this type of screen, entire screen. It might be an audio. Let's put that on there, and let's get into Instagram again. It's going very back to Facebook. Men who allegedly killed Indiana. So remember Wow Indiana sight of the Delphi murders, right, little sticks that looked like antlers were placed on the bodies. There was wicker stuff going on with that. There's talking about this Odin cult, which would have not been an Odin cult because that would have been Thor and they didn't do human sacrifice. It would have been an Woden wo d a n cult. But again, over time they did corrupt a lot of the Goths and they reintroduced human sacrifice along the way for a time. And you'll see that in the how many of more ads do you need to put in front of my face?
Speaker 7: You put?
Speaker 4: You'll see that in the Makers of Civilization in Race and Culture, I'm sorry, Race in history. When you read through that, they get into the part about Indra or in Dhara, but it's a different thing. So there's a there's an error. There's an era where there was way too much emphasis on the priestly order, and there was a high influence of these second to the second to the second to the best second best cult influence. If you want to call it, that the priests were now becoming morphed into this cult again or not again, but they were. They were influencing the sun worship highly and then strange things started happening like erosion, corruption, a very high spending, completely depleting and weakening of the of the military or whatever you want to call the defense of that time. And yeah, the same type of culture cultural erosion that you see happening. I don't know here. Let me see if this is the one that has the word ordered in.
Speaker 5: It see.
Speaker 2: New nep.
Speaker 10: All right, So.
Speaker 4: The man who allegedly killed Indian police officer and fire bombed FBI building fund incompetent to stand trials show, Shane Mehen was indited by federal grand jury for murder and attempted arson after an attack in twenty twenty one in Tara Hat, Indiana. Hey, you know who lives in allegedly runs that place or did Nigidi Mike Pence? And there's lots of human trafficking, child trafficking and child abduction and child missing, missing children in Indiana that's placed has a very weird, weird, weird weird vibe. Who I've been through there a few times.
Speaker 5: The funeral for a Tara Hate police officer killed in the line of duty.
Speaker 16: Tomorrow we'll mark one week since someone shot and killed the detective Greg fahren See in Tara Hate. Today, his family, his friends, and his fellow officers all came together the Holmans, Indio County to remember and honor his life.
Speaker 2: Each person who spoke shared the to me.
Speaker 4: Look at the face, it's like I have no attaction to what I'm saying right now, but it's horrific and tragic and da da da, because look at me, I'm talking my voices, belovely. It's like narcissism, right, and a little bit of creepiness.
Speaker 6: Passion that Detective Farency had for his work and his dedication to making his community better.
Speaker 5: Many people who reached that level of proficiency that Greg had tend to bring with them a level of arrogance that was not.
Speaker 2: In Gregg's character.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, yeah, that sad music. Okay, let's move on. I don't cry too much for police goversors being killed, but let's see what happened here. The FBI said Farncy was ambushed at the FBI in the Indianapolis resident agency in terror Haute when he was shot and killed. According to the court documents, me And drove his truck to the federal building, got out and threw a multov cocktail, then shot Pharisee, who later died of his injuries. According to the court documents, an FBI agent inside the office heard the shots, came out and got into a gun battle with me And. Mehan was reportedly hit twice and managed to get to his truck and drive to the hospital. Oh that was smart. He underwent surgery for his wounds and was later taken into custody. Right, how do you explain that? Oh, as accident, I did it twice. I wasn't satisfied with the first one. The judge found Mehan is presently suffering from a mental disease, rendering him a mentally incompetent to the extent that he is unable to understand the nature and consequences of the proceedings against him or assist properly in his defense. Wow, So what you're saying is he has a good lawyer. Mean will be hospitalized for up to four months as is necessary to determine if feel likely ever will be well enough for trial to move forward. The facility where Mehan is being treated will send the court a report within four months. Afterwards, a hearing will be set on the future of the case. He seems perfectly stable to me what we know about me in search words were executed at me as home and the f guy said evidence was found When searching his truck, investigators found a gun along bottotof cocktails and additional ammunition. Well, that doesn't bode well. According to wtwo, Mean is a father of three. Oh great. He retired from the Terra Federal Penitentiary and then worked for worked at UPS. That's why I go the United States. Pullcal service people from the FedEx. People from UPS kill end up becoming killers. There was a seven year old girl who had an argument with her stepmom last Christmas before just before Christmas, the one of these temper hires grabbed her maybe if she was a grabbed her, raped her and murdered her. And that was a FedEx guy. Mean ran for mayor Tera Hate as they said in twenty nineteen. He ran for mayor but lost. He wasn't too without his faculties. If he's able to do that. Thirteen News was also able to obtain monksh out of me in from twenty thirteen trespassing and criminal intoxication arrests. His charges were dismissed in Marion County because he went into diversion. Is there a car in there somewhere?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: I thought there's gonna be more discussion about the thing in there, but there wasn't. Okay, I'm sure that something he said something about this, but I don't know if I want if he wants me to play his stuff in there. But here again tying, advising, not the clicking. I guess this is as big as it gets. So this is sir nuns, sir no nos, the deals rights, the enigmatic antlered God, Celtic God statue, and there it is right there that one I know has been shown a lot around a lot. So this antler theme comes up. And there's the sun. There's the half moon, right, that's used in that's used in well, let's say it's let's say when it was used. It was used as far back as the time of Thor, because that's how they represented the moon cult. That Guenevere gwyn Or eve Or, she was once formally of that cult. So they put that half moon underneath an emblem with the sun on top. Here you see the sun beneath the moon is what it looks like to me. So who's who's the one on top? And Sirnunas is and that's there. They weren't cern in there is kind of funny too, right. Sirunas is interchangeable with the term green man. And we learned from the Edda that the green Man or Parish added by Waldell that the green man was the was Balder, Balder who goes to the party. So green Man was the guy in the Arthur tales, right, But in the Edda it's Balder who storms the party and then makes a scene, gets arrested by Abel if you want to call him that, or I'm not sorry, not Nabel Kine. He was able the Caine character of Thor's son, if you would someone make it like that. And then later on Balder comes back and steals Eve and rapes her, and that's the whole raping of Europa story has a lot of tie well, a lot of tie ins to that. And remember they're saying that Zeus is the one that did it, but Zeus was Sack, which was another term for thor, So it wasn't him raping his own wife and carrying her off, So that doesn't make any sense. It was Woden's son Balder who did that. So the sernonos it would be the Balder, which would be the Lucifer, And I said, he has a Jesus hyphen Lucifer look to him depending on what depiction you get, right, man, when they do that, what was the unsupported message? Let me see if I can see it here? Oh okay, so there's this says according to the Suda, Delphi took its name from the Delphine, the she serpent who lived.
Speaker 16: There.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's covered up counts in other counts, the serpent was the male serpent. Well that would be because it was a mother's son. Cult Okay, that was okay. I think it's just a load of the pictures. I think everything else comes up. Oh yeah, so here's here's a stack of photos here. Let me see, maybe the stack photos will come up. No it doesn't. So it's on to this one though, so hand new mankind. All right, so we're looking at here. Oh yeah, okay, this is not directly related, but this is and they'll here let me scroll down a little bit because then we can get into the meat and potatoes here. So this is this is another aspect that's happening. And you tell me if this doesn't sound like it's coming from that same type of cult. And what exactly are they saying when they talk about sacred portals? And I've got an article here, uh right, right somewhere. Yeah, there's unprecedented hope to open five sacred portals on Christmas. So once we hear what this guy has to say with the brown with the cross without the dying Jesus on it it, but it's still across right, still folds up into a cube, still an you know, indicates that he's part of the cults, regardless if he knows that that's what that is or not. But let's hear what this guy has to say, and I will just to be one hundred percent sure redo this so that we're not screwed everybody not being able to hear it. I've seen this guy before. Sometimes he has good information, other than most of the times now, but we'll see.
Speaker 5: The live streaming camera inside of the tomb of Luciferg on Christmas Day. Well that's next on the trumpet, The Masons and the Pope are going to open the Holy door. First, the Pope is going to tap on it with a little silver hammer, and then the Masons are going to remove the bricks and mortar that actually sealed the Holy door shut. He does his knocking, and then the Mason start chanting one of the psalms. Wow, it's never been done before. And they're going to start this new tradition on Christmas Eve. So the world Wide Web will have.
Speaker 4: Some you Christians out there. If you vote for me, it will be the last time you'll have to vote. Not that it wasn't just Trump who said that. And oh, by the way, what does that mean? Does that mean that there will never be any voting anymore? Or does that mean that there won't be any Christians anymore?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 4: I told you that there's a sacrificial they're the sacrificial class, and there's a perium about to happen. And you know how these Judaeian people really like their blood sacrifice. They like to have their their queen sweeps of as many goyam or as many whatever you want to call them. Gentiles is a stupid word, but just non Jews and they know it. They killed their own two, especially those ones who do not adhere to the rabbinical which is the Talmudic or the absolute bastardization of even the more. If you couldn't you start off with a bastard book and then you bastardize it even more with ten thousand pages of tangential bullshit and sorcery, and then you say, yeah, right, I mean, come on, it wasn't bad enough, we needed to make it worse.
Speaker 5: Mollic access to Saint Peter's tomb on Christmas Eve as they open the Holy door, and that's going to mark the beginning of the Jubilee year. The Catholic Church got the whole jubilee.
Speaker 4: The jew bully year, not Jubilee. The Jewish bullies, right, they're going to be pushing their weight around, screaming anti semi top of the lungs. That's why you're letting everybody talk freely now and letting you know, having influencers influence people to speak freely about it because they think, oh, if he can say it, then why can't die and d D d da it must be safe to do so, Yeah, until until Ai Palanteer and drones and everything else gets you know, weaponized against you, and you get black bagged or taking out one way, shape or form, then then it won't be so good. Then it won't be so good because they need somebody to oppose them so that they have an enemy to point at. And uh, yeah, we'll see what happens. I don't think that money of us will be around in the six months, but we'll see.
Speaker 5: Lee idea from Judaism and then Leviticus twenty five. It tells you all about the special year, this focus on restoration and forgiveness. The word jubilee in Hebrew means yell right.
Speaker 4: And none of this is about us. None of this is about us. I don't know why people think that this has anything to do with us. None of this has to do with us. It all has to do with them. If they are good boys for their demiurge and cause enough murdering, chaos and havoc among the people that apparently God only created them. I don't know why did he create all this other junk if it was junk, because it's not the real God. And obviously it's because they're using religion as a way to annihilate ancient enemies by saying that it's they're all they're all sinners, they're all idle worshippers. That's funny that they would call other people idle worshippers, isn't it? Isn't that kind of hilarious that they would call other people idle worshippers fucking scumbacks. They were in opposition to a monotheistic cult who had no images, who looked towards the sun and said, hey, man, if God can do that, that dude's awesome. And they did the they did the buddy Christ thing right the two points and yeah, where everybody else's an adulter?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, which is a rams horn? And yes, that is a trumpet. In Leviticus right here, it tells you that the sound of the trumpet announced the beginning of the Jubilee year. So you might say it's the year of the trumpets and keeping things in order with the Book of Revelation will go through the seals.
Speaker 4: Or the year of the trump and maybe he'll have a a oh wait, he does have a quartet. In fact, he has a whole cabinet trump and the trumpets.
Speaker 5: Then the trumpets, and then the bulls open the door. It's the year of the trumpets for Christians. Jesus's declaration in the Book of Luke to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor was often interpreted as a fulfillment of the Jubilee spirit.
Speaker 4: Wow, he's talking to chat GPT for these answers? Is that not concern anybody else?
Speaker 5: I just can't wait for Christmas to get my webcam view of the creepy crypt that's underneath Saint Peter's Basilica. And that's not a wax museum down there. And as of December fifth.
Speaker 4: The Vatican has meaning those are bodies, then.
Speaker 5: Even released a Christmas message. You know, when you're the thirty third degree, you wear thirty three buttons on your gown. King David ruled Jerusalem.
Speaker 4: You know when you're a crypto Jew, you know you're a Jesuit. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: For thirty three years, and the Masons built him a palace on top of Mount Zion, the Mountain of God, where he issued judgment over the people.
Speaker 4: A web Oh don't worry, the Pope will be moving to Jerusalem soon after they get done clearing everything out and destroying Jordan.
Speaker 5: Cam in a tomb under the altar of a church of the dragon. That dragon right there, that dragon, it's a flying dragon. This is right over the entrance of the.
Speaker 4: Of the serpents of the Serpent cults. Perhaps yeah, yeah, the serpent wolf, two items of the eaton Nite cult. Are we not just seeing it right there? Is it that right there?
Speaker 5: Or those dudes were all about it?
Speaker 4: Was that not a hexagram that it was in, even though they bent into some of the sides. Is that not a hexagram?
Speaker 9: Kind of like.
Speaker 5: Saturn twenty twenty four, you're the dragon. You can see the dragon in the crest who wears a tiera and the swarm comes out of his mouth. This throne made for somebody about you.
Speaker 4: Mean, like Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies.
Speaker 5: Oh interesting, twenty foot tall. Sits right in front of that tomb's opening. That throne is right there, and you can see how.
Speaker 4: That looks so Jesus like right, looks so nice and peaceful and loving. All those weird creepy statues.
Speaker 5: Tiny all these people are in comparison to it. That's the altar that you just saw in that video. And then that's where that dragon seal was right there. And then this is the red wall that's underground inside that crypt, the red wall, which is by the shrine of Saint Peter's next to the tomb of Lucifer. That's where the webcam is going to be right there. This is all underground, and that's the floor of Constantine. Luke, Chapter four, verse eighteen. The words in red are from Jesus.
Speaker 4: The spirit of the words are in redd are what they put in the mouth of Jesus. Let's make it real here.
Speaker 5: The Lord is upon me because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor. He hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Don't get distracted. The Book of Revelation was written to the seven churches.
Speaker 4: You know me is written by Oh look eleven eleven.
Speaker 5: My family love you. So I can follow the trumpet.
Speaker 4: Right out eleven eleven. Huh. You know that he's actually putting a sigil rate in your face. Isn't that nice? If I have a chance to get up again, grab that book and I'll tell you everything about eleven eleven and now it's fucking straight up witchcraft. Okay, he says, who do you think they they're wanting to walk through that portal, he says, So think about this. If they reverse and invert everything, then what better day to welcome to antich Christ than on Christmas. And then this thing here, Their messiah was Nimrod reborn into it, his son Tamus, the tri Hermes, his symbols, the all seeing eye.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 4: Again they've bastardized all these symbols, but that Tamus is another name for the people that were the original Goths. It was one of one of the sons. And that is what they did to that story afterward, is they made it the Eden like Colts, and they made this really sick thing about Tamu's and his mom because it's a mother son cult, and that mother son relationship is not that it's a little gross. It's a little gross. And that's why Tamas seems so weird and Nimrod or derude the grain. We'll get into that. We'll get into that. I think we talked about that in the book. Maybe we didn't, but maybe I will. Right now, let's see what I can do with that. And then here's another one, Hope friends is too open. You know what, I'll just read this because it looks like one of those ones that don't actually have words.
Speaker 10: Show just a couple of the doors that Hope Francis will open during the Jubilee year.
Speaker 12: To begin the Jubilee of Hope. The Hope will be present at the four People basilicas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you're talking about portals and you're gonna open them and you're a pope, may as well use words like hope and uh, sacred so that way doesn't sound so satantic and wicked and evil and cultish.
Speaker 12: Right Rome to open the holy doors following.
Speaker 4: Tradition, even though they have, like you know, the Vatican sings hymns about Lucifer all the time.
Speaker 10: First we'll be Saint Peter's Basilica, The next will be Saint John Lateran on December twenty ninth.
Speaker 12: On the first day of twenty twenty five, Pope Francis will go to Saint Mary Major.
Speaker 10: The last will be Saint Paul outside the Walls on January fifth. In addition to the four Major basilicas, another has been added by the Pope's request, it will be that of the prison. It is one of the many gestures the pope wants to make to prisoners.
Speaker 4: Open the jails and set dementry. That's a devil's in the witch is a luminami. That's a that's another Rancid song called Create Train Fist what they do during during the lockdowns, during during Covid. Oh, we can't have all these people in jail. Let's send them out. Let's set them free upon the public right, good times.
Speaker 7: The coordinates in case.
Speaker 4: That's the sigil of Lucifer, also known as the Seal of Satan, as a magical symbol m M.
Speaker 10: That sucks.
Speaker 4: Hold on that is sometimes you by Luciferians and Satanists. The symbol is believed to have been originated from a magic square, but is its origins are unknown. It is it kind of looks like a snake set to me, like a the opening up of a cobra. Right, but anyway, moving on, But its origins are known. It's first recorded in the eighteenth century True Grimoire, and is used in ritual to invoke lucifer.
Speaker 7: I.
Speaker 4: Remember lucifer is balder, right, real people balder elu Limnu or the demon. You could equate her to Lilith, even l as she was called, but also Elu, that was his mommy. She got killed by thor Or or it's you know, they're also tying in the whole Prometheus thing. There were it would be mockery because bringing the light to man, bringing the fire, bringing innovation, and bringing liberty to mankind was not seen as nice to their gods. So they in their stories they retell it as Prometheus being pecked away by buzzards in his liver every every day for eternity while he's chained. Right, that's what they do to people, them when they're mad at them, when they don't like them because they did they did something against their their master plan. Right, then they make up stories and they they in those stories they are forever torturing them. They do that to Jesus. I'm sure that was a compositive a lot of different Arean people in the past that they made into a Jesus character, regardless if there wasn't a natural individual or not. I'm sure the characteristics that they placed upon him and implied on him were of different various people that they all hated, to which I have to ask. I have to ask, is Cerne expected to go online and do anything between now and this, you know, January fifth, when the last one is supposed to open, or whenever the prison one is supposed to open, when all the doors are open.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 4: And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw my star falling from heaven to earth, and it was given the key. So again this is a I see. It's hard to go through this and be like, oh my God, and get pulled back into this religious stuff because it's stuff that they made up number one, number two, this fallen from heaven, stuff that they were He was cast out of him in and it was in Lucifer. Was Balder right? I mean there, if it wasn't then that that real life depiction of what up in there seems awfully curious to have happened, and then have all these same Eden was in a pit because it was low ground near the Euphrates, and they called it hell, literally called it hell. And him in was a little was up on high and him in in hits is heaven, So heaven and Hell clashing. Balder goes to that party at the end, the ode of the end, and talks a bunch of crap, is drunk, gets thrown out and then gets caught up with along the road and imprisoned for his misbehaving and his constant ravaging of the countryside because he's a piece of crap like that, and he's terrorizing human beings and they've had enough of him. And then later on he goes and eat steals, even rapes her. And there's a story in the that's maybe apocyphis like that. They're saying that, you know, canaan Abel came from that that intercourse and not Adam and Seth was only it's blah blah blah whatever. Who cares, but it is what it is. And these all have ties back to like real people, real people. But they're mythologizing this to capture the minds of the three Abrahamic death cults that don't know that they're death cults, that don't realize that they're Saturn worshipers, that don't realize that they're part of this eden Nite cult that's manipulating them. In my opinion, In my opinion, from what I've seen, it makes more sense than reading the Bible literally. I can tell you that much. Saytan knows this time is short like every time that they're like the world's about the end. Are like, oh, they're getting scared of us now, Like, no, they're not. What do you mean they're getting scared of us? Oh, it's all it's just a matter of time now, our master plans it's in works. They're running scared like the freaking you know X twenty two bullshit x twenty two days like that and uh man, even Sgt. Reported like, oh we got the The Democrats are running now, like fuck, they running from where they running from? You don't understand what politics are like like Adam Schiff during that time, like, oh, Shift is gonna get it when when Trump comes in there, and I'm like, Adam Schiff is Jacob Shift's descend it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Nothing, He's protected on high by the Prince of Darkness himself. Nothing is ever gonna happen to that guy. His ancestor freaking created the goddamn Bolsheviks and funded them. And people are like, ah, yeah, Soviets of this and that, Like who the hell made that happen. It's like we created a Jewish Bolshevik revolution in Russia that killed a bunch of Christians a whole lot, and then we moved over into China, and then we created a frigging nation individual and then all this nacient state of visual And why did we do all that? Because we were already conquered ourselves. Not because we have bad choices and decisions. No, it's because we had a fucking embassy called the Federal Reserve planting on our heads.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean? You know what I mean? All right?
Speaker 4: Do we need to go in any further with this? But this says related articles, hostage begins. Who cares about that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Vatican announced that the people will open five sacred portals. This is Israel three sixty five news, so you know it must be truthful. Open five sacred portals on Christmas? Why are they reporting on it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Why are they care? The ceremony will be the first time and this is done said to coincide with the twenty twenty five Julie Year. The Jew bullies, the bully Jews. Jubileeze have been celebrated every twenty five years since the Vatican adopted the tradition in thirteen hundred. Oh you know what, just about every twenty years or so, we get into a war. This year's theme is Pilgrims of Hope. The ceremony dubbed Doorway to Salvation. Oh you know what that sounds like to me? It sounds like the Kabbala. It doesn't. They're the ones in charge. Their means of salvation is getting rid of everyone so that they're whatever you want to call that mishack can come back. They have to, They have to terra form, they have to set the conditions right. Some of them have to die as well, the ones that are anti Rabbinical of course, of course them, the Haarets of them right, the care writes the Harets. All those people who question their authority the way to salvation? Well, what are we talking about? What sabotage van and what do the Lorian Kabbala preach? He wasn't even Kabala. It's just a bunch of his thoughts. But they turned into a kid nah. They talk about the salvation, the redemption, redemption. So this isn't for us, This is that grand plan and it's all just an excuse by the cult who doesn't believe in any of this bullshit because they made it up. But there's a lot of people at very high levels who do believe in this, But the ones at the very tippity top know goddamn well what they're doing. I mean, I'm sure the people in the Odin cults who may or may not have been involved in the murderers at the Delphi murders, even though it's very wicker man like in nature, I'm sure I'm sure they don't understand the difference between wo didn't know it in either because they read the same bs that people mistranslated. But somebody does, somebody up Pytonheigh does It still serves the cult either way, the main the original cult and then you and then that that ties in more to the whole idea that people have said some people who have been like high priests and witch in witchcraft and stuff like that, that knew these elites, you know, in these bankers and stuff like that, said that they're more Druidic than anything else. It makes sense because the oldest cult forms of these things would have been five thousand or so years ago or more before the goss came around and uh set the set them straight for just a little while, not long enough, unfortunately. This year's theme is Pilgrims of Hope. The ceremony Salvation by the Vatican involves the opening a five holy doors an ancient at ancient basilicas. The doors are located at the basilicas of Saint Peter, Saint John Lantern, Saint Mary Major and Saint Paul outside the walls, all within a thirty minute drive from of the Vatican should have been from. The ceremony began on Summer second at the door of Saint Peter's Basilica. Prayers were held at the site and a metal box containing a key was removed from a metal box. But these people are retarded. A metal box containing a key was removed from a metal box? Did they not just say the same thing twice? Or was there a box within a box?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's pretty.
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: The second portal, a symbolic door at the Rebiba prison in Rome, will be opened by the Pontavan December twenty second for the feast of Saint Stephen. On December twenty ninth, the Holy door of Basilica Saint John Lanner will be opened Pope Francis is the bishop of this basilica. On New Year's Day, the Solemnity of Mary. Pope Francis will open the door at Papal Basilica of Mary Major in Rome. The final secret portal will be opened on January fifth at the Papal Basilica of Saint Paul. Outside the walls, it's like a pair of Vans sneakers, except it's outside the walls instead of off the wall. The Holy doors will be sealed with bricks once again on January sixth to wait the next Jubilee year. So Mason's taketh, Mason's put it up, taketh down, and put it back up again. It's called job security, and they make fun of Mexicans for the same thing. The insides of the doors were sealed with brick, which was removed before the Pope opened them when Julie finished finishes on January sixth too. That's why five hope. We just went through the whole thing. Yes, of course they're going to be sealed back up again. You just effing said that. That's pretty interesting. Okay, So there's that, and we're done. How long we've been on that? Was gonna get it to do some other reading, but we're already at two hours. I've got you know, Today's going to be a busy day. For me and probably everybody else on the pot on the planet, Merry Christmas. Maybe because there's usually a downtime little I'll probably be cooking a turkey or something. I may go grab one. Not that hard, as thought, do something nice.
Speaker 12: I did some.
Speaker 4: I think I finished all my Christmas shopping except for my nephew, who you saw in that video. Briefly. He likes Batman, and he likes hockey obviously, and he likes Spider Man. So that's what I have to work with, and I gotta get something nice. I got him a Snoopy, but when I wasn't when I was in New York this summer, I got him a Snoopy build a bear that he dressed up like the the Red Bear. Yeah it's cool. It looked really Okay, okay, talk to you, and just as a heads up on all things sent per fry lc dot com, you should tell you go there.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: I hang, but I'm probably making sauce maybe later too. I don't know if I have time to get away and go do that or not. But hopefully I gotta make a bunch of sauce for this market, which I've got other problems with that now all of a sudden, all the fucking sudden. Now they're like, oh, well they insurance people don't want to do everything's so stupid. The system wants to destroy small business, so they don't want to ensure things I have to do with food because they want food to be coming from other places, like they want YouTube. Send your recipe to somebody, then buy your fucking shit back from them, not actually touch it yourself, and then somehow that makes it so much better than if you did it yourself. No, because then it comes with shittier ingredients, and it comes with whatever crap they wanted to throw in there as that it is, and so no, screw them. Uh right, So it says right here some information there you want to look at, and there's the gifts und go, and then down here there's the simple fry, and then there's the code. What's cool about YouTube now is you can you can bold and italicize the description that I haven't been using YouTube and so long. I'm sure that's not new, but it was.
Speaker 10: It was new to me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, how they help or twelve percent off until January fifth, No, it didn't coincide with blah blah. I couldn't coincide with my daughter's you know, vacation, because I figured, okay, so that's the end of vacation, that's the end of the sale, and that was it not because of portals. I didn't you know that those were the dates until just now. Patreon right there, give some go again address, which I've got to remind myself to cancel that thing if nobody sends me a letters. And there's that video channel that I sent to you. I showed you the video from today, so go ahead and make that a thousand subscribers, that'd be cool. In said twenty five. All right, thank you, and Merry Christmas to all into all. I'll probably see you tomorrow probably or you'll see me. Maybe I'll do some if I do what I think I want to do tomorrow. If there's extra, like downtime, then I probably can't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I
Speaker 4: Merry Christmas.