Speaker 1: One Linchintaco on one on one one w JRR, Orlando's rock station. That was new Rock by the way from under Oath All the Love Is Gone. To wrap up the rock blocks, we head into idiotology here. Oh remind you about fifteen minutes or so. If you haven't voted yet for you say it, we play it jr. Facebook page. Your vote might earn your tickets to see the Summer of Loud festival.
Speaker 2: You're voting this morning, appropriately enough on which three eleven song you want to.
Speaker 1: Hear Amber, Don't Stay Home or Sunset in July one. With the most votes, we'll play back at nine and then I randomly picked somebody to win those Summer of Loud tickets.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, hopefully it's you jr. Our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm so happy for this person, but at the same time incredibly jealous because I just just being honest. I think most of you will probably agree.
Speaker 2: I mean, guess they won money, Oh yeah, Mike betting or scratchy of course, specifically a ten dollars scratchy to this woman in Washington State who really doesn't she's not a big lottery person or anything.
Speaker 1: She was inspired after becoming hooked on the show h HGTV reality show My Lottery Dream Home, hosted by Central Florida's own David what is his name, David Bromstead or something like that.
Speaker 2: He actually lives in Delta Dave's parents' old house. I mean he redid it obviously, because that's kind of his thing.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought he thought he was from our area.
Speaker 2: And my brother when he was delivering Uber Eats, delivered something to him.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: A couple of fun facts on that David guy. There's a lot of tattoos. Yes, he does so.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this My Lottery dream Home is him getting connected with lottery winners who want to parlay their winnings into their lottery dream home, and he tries to get them to work within the budget of the winnings they have without going too crazy. Yeah. This woman, Shannon Fernandez hooked on the show. Been watching for a while, she said, and she heard a common thread between a lot of these Lottery dream Home folks that were featured. She says, the bulk of them won on ten dollars scratch off tickets. So she's like, hmm, I guess I'll try playing a ten dollars scratch off ticket two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You know, I got to be honest, though, I don't think it matters if it's a ten dollars and I know people will text.
Speaker 1: And yeah it does.
Speaker 2: You should do five dollars ones or you should do dollar. I don't think it matters. I mean, if it's your day to get the Lucky's gradey, it's your day.
Speaker 1: I do agree with your statement. At the same time, though, I also will will will say that there is you know, some other I've been told by someone who works at a place it sells an awful lot of lottery tickets that they themselves the fill. You see a lot of ten dollars big ticket winners, more than any other denomination. So I don't know if there's anything to that or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she hit for two hundred and fifty K. Did she meet up with the lottery dream? No, because that's gotta be a dream in itself for her if she's a fan of the show, just to meet the dude and be like, oh, yeah, here we go. I finally met Not only did I meet him, I meet him and he's gonna help me with the house to two.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty. Let's be honest here, that's considerably less than usually what the budget is of the people featured on the show. Yeah. And her being in Washington State, Ye, yeah, so that's one of the pricier states to live, and that might be a good down payment.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't see her getting on the show. We'll see though. Maybe he hears this story and says, you know what, this is a super cool thing.
Speaker 1: Let's get you a new place in Mississippi where it's really you can get the most bang for your buck.
Speaker 2: Damn straight back it up to that swamp right there with the big ass alligators in it. You'll be fine from Washington.
Speaker 1: Now, you ever do that exercise when you hear about the most affordable places to live and you think that, Do I think I could live there? Yeah? I wonder if I should just sell my house and uproot everything and go and live there. I could just see I could just buy a house for cash and uh. And then you start going through all the other stuff and.
Speaker 2: You're let me in the town, and the ass what's the town like?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Am I gonna be bored? I've done the I think most people have done that exercise in their head.
Speaker 1: Pat, Now I'm good, Okay.
Speaker 2: Now is it gonna be some little suburb or some little country town where I'm walking down and there's a bar and there's a you know, a quick store to go, a little baby grocer, and that's it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. The idea of that is somewhat appealing to me.
Speaker 2: I know it kind of is to me too. But then all of a sudden, like, yeah, I'd be bored.
Speaker 1: Go there for a week. Maybe. All right, onto this Harry individual, this Indian kid. He's eighteen years old. He has now earned the title of world's Harry as teenager. You gotta see this kid. He has a condition called werewolf syndrome. He literally is teen werewolf. Yeah, teen Wolf. That was a good movie. Teen Wolf. My first thought when I look at this dude, h l elite padid dar. Yeah, you got to see the visuals to really get it. It doesn't even look real. I feel bad. Does that look real? If you're not at all? Well, there's video, you click in, there's video. It's like, I don't know what's going on there. This occurs in about one out of every billion.
Speaker 2: And this poor kid had to be the one.
Speaker 1: Only fifty documented cases since the Middle Ages werewolf syndrome, where's just excessive hair growth all over, including on the face.
Speaker 2: The face is covered in hair. All that's all there's room for is is eyes and his lips to come out. I didn't click on the nose. Oh, if you in, his nose is growing hair. Obviously, that dude I went to school with who I could grow beard in fifth grade. Ain't got nothing on this guy. There's always that guy. Would you know whether it's in your in fifth or sixth grade? Sometimes, I mean you get that Spanish fella fourth grade. He comes over, you know, from like I've just moved here from Texas, and you're like, holy cow, you are gonna be my best friend because when we're older, you're gonna buy us beer. Yes, and by older, I mean you know next year. Come on, bye, Bobby, a pack of Siggs.
Speaker 1: Man, do you think this guy do you think he endured more harassment than the kid with pizza face? You know, you always had the one kid with excessive pizza.
Speaker 2: And they feel bad about that. I don't even like saying pizza face, but that's it's just this is the truth. Everybody's seen it themselves. You might have been pizza face. I'm not saying to be mean. I'm just saying that's a fact. Say acne. Then yeah, so the at least he has a normal haircut. I'm watching the video right now. At least the back is shaved up, so he kind of looks like your average He doesn't look like your average teen.
Speaker 1: Geico nuts to hire this dude, they do. He's get him going with that with the cavemany.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you thinking of your kid's car insurance? We'll take it from teen wolf here, but they'll call him teen Wolfie, so there's no trademark infringement, you know.
Speaker 1: Just you can have him and the Caveman just bitching about how all the axes they have to grind.
Speaker 2: It's the Caveman's kid, right, Oh, you think you got a bad dad?
Speaker 1: I gotta go to Effen High School. Finally, there's this before we give away another pair of three eleven tickets. Speaking of striking it rich, Uh, there's a bizarre product being offered in China via several online storefronts. It's called bank soils. Okay, the word is uh, it's actual soil. Dug up from five of China's most successful and wealthy banks and then sold to people hoping to bring great wealth to themselves. All this is going to do is bring great wealth to the people selling banks soil exactly. But idiot customers like you.
Speaker 2: Hey, think about it. This is somebody who believes that their fortune is in a cookie.
Speaker 1: I don't that's gotta be something we concocted over here, right, don't you? Probably? Probably?
Speaker 2: I mean the one writer they said there was one writer, well maybe that was just in the US who somebody said it sucks when you have to drive two and a half hours to go fishing in Tennessee. This person lives, they said here in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: You're in Tennessee. There's gotta be lakes over lake nearby. Come on, you have to go to the ocean. It's probably longer than two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: Does he go to a barber or a groom or don't make fun of them? Man, Come on, we're making a move from Winter Park to Stillson, Georgia, building a new house and getting ready for your retirement. Still have ten years? Congratulations? Is that for you? Jealous? That is awesome? It's awesome of this I dated a girl who had dot dot dot never mind, you know, come on, heartless, Could we not act like the fifth grade.
Speaker 1: And expect nothing else? We love it all right, let's do some three eleven tickets on his three eleven day. We'll clear off the lines. Take another random caller going to give out the digits.
Speaker 2: There taco four oh seven nine one six one oh one one. Again, that's four oh seven nine one six one oh one one. Just a random collar pick. Hopefully it's you and you'll be at three eleven.
Speaker 1: There's three eleven day Star, the rock station