Speaker 1: Sho ninety seven point one The Eagle, thank you for hanging out with us today. We've got more of the Nico soundbites from Nico Harrison's press conference to day his exit interview with the media. A lot of stuff in there we haven't gotten to yet that is making the news rounds. So we will certainly get into all of that. But right now it's time for this. It's time to play the Today game. It's a game that's technique today.
Speaker 2: Let's go take it away, you jack wagons.
Speaker 3: It is time to play the Today game for today April twenty first, and we will start with Tony Romo being forty five.
Speaker 2: He is, and it's happening now, Hold on, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Where you've been?
Speaker 2: Not Michel Peers, Jack, here we go, ready.
Speaker 1: Romo Romo League, please lose this guy like either of them should be Yeah, but no, neither are. I did you guys know Romo's age?
Speaker 2: I did not know forty five. I was guessing forty two, and then I just remember that time flies.
Speaker 3: It flies.
Speaker 1: Now when I saw that age pop up, says like, man, I guess I thought there was a bigger age gap between now. Nine years is a big age gap, but I guess I'd always thought it was more than that. But yeah, man, he forty five. Now that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Forty five. You think you're get in the Ring of Honor.
Speaker 2: Nope, Jerry said, Hall of Fame gets you in the Ring of Honor.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's guys that are in the Ring of Honor though, that aren't in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: I know that's his excuse though, to not put guys like Jimmy Johnson in the He finally gives in and puts him in.
Speaker 1: I think that even though Romo has pretty much every Cowboys passing record there is, to have the legacy of Super Bowl winning quarterbacks makes it a differenticult decision, But Jerry loves I predict Romo does get into the Ring of Honor because of that distinction.
Speaker 3: And I think Jerry feels guilty that Romo didn't win anything significant because it certainly wasn't because of Romo, it was because of the supporting cast. So I think that's on Jerry. So I think Jerry will put him in.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Jerry's probably just start putting everyone in the next ten years, right. I wouldn't be surprised if Steven goes in this summer.
Speaker 3: Of course, Steven's going in.
Speaker 1: We figured it.
Speaker 2: Cowboys fans.
Speaker 1: He works with Will the Luca Trade Man with Stephen. He's here is and he is.
Speaker 3: That's Robert Smith the sixty six.
Speaker 2: Good job, Robert, great song.
Speaker 3: God, I love that song.
Speaker 1: It's one of their best.
Speaker 3: Rob Riggles fifty five, Brennan, here's the thing. It's the Catalina Wine Mixer. Okay, so good, Walker, Texas Ranger, premier on this day in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 4: It's okay Alex and a man now? Oh?
Speaker 2: And how you doing? A little barner?
Speaker 4: Walker told me I had eats.
Speaker 1: A questions played the beginning of that again. Is he is he calling someone? Aunt Alex? I said, Alice or Alex.
Speaker 4: It's okay Alex and a man now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, play Aunt Alex or Aunt Alice.
Speaker 1: He's got an Aunt Alex.
Speaker 4: It's okay Alex and a man now?
Speaker 1: Or is there a person named Alex?
Speaker 2: What a wind up on the kiss to.
Speaker 4: Alex and a man? Now? Oh?
Speaker 3: You guys the Eagle at bellefores sixty.
Speaker 2: Let's go start, okay. Jamie Ben had a kid named him Knox Knox Ben, Yeah, Knox Ben. You hear that often stars lost guys.
Speaker 3: Field of Dreams was released on this day in eighty nine.
Speaker 4: People will comrade, people will most definitely.
Speaker 1: Come a lot of birds. That is a shocking audio. If you've never seen the movie and that's just the audio you hear, you think you're watching something very Oh my.
Speaker 3: Hey Man family show.
Speaker 1: Dude, No, it's true. It is a movie. It's a movie about a nutrient genus stand that was built in a cornfield and it's called Field of Creams.
Speaker 3: Guys, speaking of Brendan Smith is an age.
Speaker 1: The patriots of on the Valley Toty. You still have a scar on my tailbone from when I had to go in and have surgery to have a cysts removed four inches above the anus.
Speaker 3: The dog pile has momentarily been halted.
Speaker 4: B Ah bye, little Brendan.
Speaker 2: Really want to do yo, lad, Really want.
Speaker 1: To do y?
Speaker 5: Lady? Sounds like repeating that lad, really yeah, yeah, everybody finished finished, alright, we'll come right alright, yeah, Happy birthday, Brendan.
Speaker 3: We love you, Sorry about us. Coming up next, Kat, We're going to take some of the news quickie.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got some police officers who are competing in a game of cop bingo. It's real stupid. Next,