Speaker 1: Come on, let's go, let's do this. Good morning. This is Ed McMahon. Yeah, now, ladies now.
Speaker 2: Rocking right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, wakey, wake your hands off. Snaky rod Ryan show check it in pre Veer Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you steps for they.
Speaker 3: Got a case of beer for you each and every hour straight.
Speaker 1: Up at six, seven, eight, and nine Free beer Friday.
Speaker 3: Three time Hall of Famer Tim going for win number three.
Speaker 1: If you want to.
Speaker 3: Get into Taco Fest, you gotta beat Tim today. Taco Fest going down tomorrow to last pair of tickets Homeroom. You guys have been getting spoiled this week. Also, you're getting see their tickets in Homeroom on the fun Fact Flashback before they even go on sale today at ten. The other big show today a data remember yellow card. Those tickets go on sale today at ten. You can win those at seven twenty Shine Down Bush tickets and eat twenty open Phones Friday. You guys get the whole last hour of the show to talk and then we'll leave you with Metallica tickets on the seven to two World Tour. Sold out show with Pantera and Suicidal Tendencies at the Stadium next Saturday. Also, voting will be going up on links and guests for the ditch day shot. We've been talking so much about that. We will finally figure out what that thing's.
Speaker 1: Going to be called. All right, lots to do today, Good morning, mo. I don't know how I care.
Speaker 3: I don't know how we're going to fit all this into four hours, but we're gonna try.
Speaker 1: And you've got Houston's headlines. Please let's do it.
Speaker 4: President Donald Trump and Elon Musk had quite the falling out yesterday after disagreeing over Trump's major tax and spending bill. Trump said he was quote very disappointed in Musk during a press conference, claiming Musk knew the bill's details and only complained after the bill cut electric vehicle subsidies that helped Tesla Musk's company.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 4: It went back and forth all day, growing personal, with Musk agreeing with a post calling for Trump's impeachment and Trump saying their quote great relationship might be over.
Speaker 1: Well okay with this as the music bed, I love it. It's perfect, all right? What else I was invested? Trump spoke with China's.
Speaker 4: President yesterday about the ongoing trade dispute between the US and China. The ninety Minute phone call, which Trump called very positive, focused on trade issues, especially rare earth minerals. They agreed to resume trade talk soon to address the tariffs and other tensions. It was just last month when both countries had agreed to lower the tariffs, but.
Speaker 1: I guess those talks stalled.
Speaker 4: So yesterday was Trump just you know, checking in on China to make the doughnuts.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that.
Speaker 4: I'm so mad at myself for not knowing that today is National Donut Day, Like I would have stopped.
Speaker 3: Well, we're here, Oh you would have stopped. Yes, okay, good good? Well, I mean it's the thought. It's the thought.
Speaker 1: It does not for me.
Speaker 4: Shipley's, Duncan, Krispy Kreme. Everyone is living for today, and a lot of them are giving out some special deals. Let's talk about Shipley specifically. Are people right? They're treating customers to a free glazed iconic donut today only. There is a small purchase required while supplies last. We'll post all the details up at thebuzz dot com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chili's got a link up going on because it's going to be hard to keep track.
Speaker 5: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: But Donut Day started in nineteen thirty eight, honoring the Donut Lassie, which were the people that handed out donuts to soldiers in World War One.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 5: I love that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really cute.
Speaker 3: That comes up every year. I didn't even let me know. Is it a waste of time to put your favorite donut place with Chipley's just win by a landslide?
Speaker 1: It has to? Or is there dunky people and.
Speaker 4: There's I mean, you like it different things for different things, but Shipley's is if you're from here or live here, you have to say Shipley's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair man, I don't know me.
Speaker 5: I might need to do the deal controversial.
Speaker 1: Maybe just to see what people are thinking.
Speaker 4: I saw that our building is giving away voodoo donuts, which is so not exist O good, Tom Cruise said a Guinness World Record while filming the new Mission Impossible movie The Final Reckoning.
Speaker 1: Why well, because he's Tom Cruise.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: He had the most burning parachute jumps by an individual. He jumped out of a helicopter six teen times while strapped to a parachute that was pre soaked in fuel and then.
Speaker 5: Lit on fire. He did it sixteen times.
Speaker 4: Is he the greatest stunt man of all time that we know, because the rest of them are really famous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know most of them.
Speaker 3: I mean, fall Guy number one, Tom Cruise number two, greatest stunt man. He's probably the greatest stunt man ever.
Speaker 4: The Guinness editor in chief says, the actor that does his own stunts, for sure.
Speaker 1: He said, Tom doesn't just play action heroes. He is an action hero, which says Jackie Chan. Probably he does his own stunts. They have all those videos and we're like, all right, we got that. That was a great one. He's like, no, we'll do it again. We'll do it again.
Speaker 7: You stop it, Tom, Yeah, you just want to jump off stuff on motorcycle.
Speaker 1: Fascinating.
Speaker 3: That's why he's not in that f one movie. The guy that's directing it.
Speaker 1: Say nine years to shoot it.
Speaker 3: He said, Tom is so intense that he he didn't want to use Tom. And he said really, and he was worried for Tom's life in those in those cars. That's why Brad Pitt is in this movie. It's the same guy that makes the other ones wild. Yeah, that's how Brad Pitt got fun fact.
Speaker 4: All right, let's switch gears a little bit and talk about Nick Jonas.
Speaker 1: Wow, this one. I came out of nowhere today confused. I had to do a lot of research. Okay.
Speaker 4: Nick Jonas was just cast to play Paul Stanley in the new Kiss movie. The movie is called Shouted Out Loud, and apparently it's going to focus on the band's early years, and.
Speaker 1: Apparently Nick Jonas is going to do.
Speaker 5: All the singing, like doing.
Speaker 1: Some back cuts from Kisses back catalog.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is awesome. I wonder if he's got the voice Nick Jonas. Oh, you're right, Crappy does for Joe bro Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would say one of the most famous.
Speaker 4: And he does a lot of acting like he's.
Speaker 5: He's really talented.
Speaker 3: Is she the one that's married to Chropra, Yes, you got to the chpra, Yes, you got to get her back there in the back, in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She gave me one of the chicks, Chicks, the Chicks, one of the chilother Houston sublines. She's so beautiful, so beautiful, but you got it, like scrap in. We got a lot going on right now.
Speaker 7: The Astros got a win last night, beating the Pilots eight to.
Speaker 1: Two to night.
Speaker 7: They're gonna pen up a weekend series with the Guardians Colton Gordon will be on the mound with the Stros going up against Cleveland's Logan Allen.
Speaker 1: First pitches at six ten.
Speaker 7: You can listen to it on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety, News Radio seven forty k TERH. In basketball, the Pacers came back to beat the Thunder one to eleven to.
Speaker 1: One ten in Game one of the NBA Finals last night.
Speaker 7: Indiana's Tyres Halliburn hit a game winning shot with point three seconds left in the game, and the Pacers hadn't led at all until that point. Pacers have now come back from a fifteen point or more deficit five times this postseason.
Speaker 1: They're gonna play game two on Sunday night.
Speaker 7: In softball, Texas Tech got by UT four to three last night in Game two of the Women's College World Series Finals. They're gonna play a winner take all Game three tonight for the national Championship.
Speaker 1: That'll start at seven, and you can watch it on ESPN.
Speaker 7: In hockey, the Panthers and Oilers are gonna play Game two of the Stanley Cup Final tonight.
Speaker 1: Puck drops at seven. You can watch it on T and T and True TV.
Speaker 7: And In horse racing, the one one hundred and fifty seventh running of the Belmont Stakes is tomorrow in Saratoga Springs, New York at Kentucky, w Winter Journalism is the favorite to win after skipping the Preakness. Race starts at six or seven. You can watch it on Fox. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: All that and no Aaron Rodgers and the Steelers. We already kind of knew that. We knew he was going there, but is it official now.
Speaker 7: He's going to Pittsburgh today to probably agree to the I don't know why he would.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, I'm gonna have to call a wizard. We need an extra hour. Okay, I don't know this guy who's gonna be talking for an.
Speaker 1: Hour with sports?
Speaker 3: All Right, Free beer Friday, first case of beer, first phone call is gonna be the first beer winners.
Speaker 1: You can tell.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be really really busy today. Strap yourselves in. Like the man said, all right, here we go.
Speaker 8: Bam Friday Friday, Free Bam Friday. He got free Bam Friday, Free Bam Friday Fridayday Friday.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Good morning, Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's this? Hi? Hi?
Speaker 1: Did I win the ticket?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Heck, am I talking to even? Who is this? I did?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who would pick up the.
Speaker 3: Phone at six o'clock in the morning and ask if I won beer?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: You would?
Speaker 1: Oh, and you called the right place. You did win the beer?
Speaker 2: You would.
Speaker 1: Where you're going? Get where? I'm on my way to the gym?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, balance, I like Jessica.
Speaker 3: Uh, you doing curls for the girls today?
Speaker 1: You're gonna get those arms pumped up?
Speaker 3: Or let me let me guess you're doing some squats today to get that fanny going right? Yes, sir, Yeah, Well listen, I'm gonna hook you up with some beers. I'm sorry when you go work out in the morning and you tell the world Alex, Oh, good for you, Alex.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to be You're encouraging Jessica.
Speaker 3: You won the first case of beer today. Thank you so much for being up early with us.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. Have a great workout. Thank you so much. Have an awesome weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, she's working out, Alex, I know she is. Well, then why do you got to give her the Christian nail?
Speaker 3: Other people are thinking, you know, you know people are thinking, Okay, guys, we're already off starting late. We got so much to do, with so much to do today, whole question two of them.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: On links and Guests, we're voting on the shop. What's the shop name going to be at Ditch Day. It's the Mogasm, Motallica, Rock Card, Mo One Mo Shot, Mofongou or the Malicious.
Speaker 1: That's what you're voting on on links.
Speaker 3: And guests on the X formerly known as Twitter, Happy National Donut Day, Best Donuts, Duncan, Krispy Kreme, Shipley for Tim Horton.
Speaker 1: There's a couple around here. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're taking over Katie. Okay, so that we're gonna talk donuts today on the show. We got to talk everything on the show.
Speaker 1: All right, I need donuts right now.
Speaker 3: We got three time Hall of Famer Tim, He's gonna be on with a.
Speaker 1: Shortly fresh out of bed hits your head.
Speaker 3: Where are those I'm looking six o'clock hour, No, seven o'clock hour, No eight o'clock hour, No, where the hell are the Metallica tickets?
Speaker 1: The last damn thing we do before we turn you loose.
Speaker 3: On the weekend, We're gonna give you sold out Metallica tickets on Know the Show, So you gotta wait till after Open Phones Friday. There's some fun things going on with Open Phones Friday too. I got a mysterious package here that we have to talk about.
Speaker 1: We gotta get into the weather. What's trending.
Speaker 3: I gotta take a break, all right, Jessica, hang on, I got beers coming to you on the flip got a reck check for you. We'll find out what what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the game.
Speaker 11: Houston for Houston, so altern it is and Helm at the rod Ryan Morning shown the bus.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, welcome back everybody. Free beer Friday.
Speaker 3: One case of beer's down, another one coming straight up at seven, eight and nine. I'm getting set up for the Freshout event. Head to head over here.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: We got a twenty percent chance of rain today, partly cloudy hive of ninety four. Basically the same thing for tomorrow, and then Sunday it even goes down to a ten percent chance of rain with mostly sunny sky. So Sunday looks to be about the best day of the weekend. But really good looking weekend.
Speaker 1: There's my guy Alex over there.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, Hello, you got a We got a one year old birthday party going on this weekend?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it crazy? Is it indoors or outdoors a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We got great weather. Yeah, I'm excited for it. What times the keg? Are you rolling? Act Keg? I'll bring some beers. Is your bounce house? Donkeys bounce house? One year old party? That's a lot.
Speaker 3: I feel all right, I'm still coming. What's trending?
Speaker 1: Elon Musk and Donald Trump a trending. They're feuding.
Speaker 7: There's some trouble in paradise there and they were taking shots at each other. I hope they released dis tracks. That's really what I'm rooting for right now.
Speaker 3: It's most top story today too, everyone's talking about it.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers is also trending.
Speaker 7: He is agreeing to a one year deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers probably today.
Speaker 1: And then Sabrina Carpenter is trending.
Speaker 7: She released a new single called man Child, and I haven't seen the music video, but I've seen pictures from the music video and she looks fantastic.
Speaker 1: Is she hitch hiking? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, cool, little short so listen Sabrina Carver.
Speaker 1: It looks great and sure her song is fans. I'm more interested in her mind than anything else.
Speaker 7: But she looks fantastic in this this picture that I've seen him there.
Speaker 3: Her number one fan is this guy named alex O Sigura.
Speaker 1: He's a good game already.
Speaker 3: This guy emails me every day. He's like, dude, you got to play the new Sabrina Carpenter. I'm like, do you want our genre? Do you walk into a steak restaurant and say, hey, I want tacos?
Speaker 1: Like, it's not you.
Speaker 3: It's it's like there's a it's not on our menu, dude. He's like, well, there's a guitar solo in it. I'm like, well, it's all that pop crap around the guitar solo that's holding us back. I'm not saying she's not fun to look at. I'm not saying she's not talented. She is on the looking at girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, good so there you got you got it there. But that's just training. On nine the bus, I walk the.
Speaker 14: Name you know, call me him?
Speaker 1: Okay, where is he?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here is good morning everyone? This is the one they called him. You're fresh out of bed head to head two day campion, like not a said, I came here to cut bubble gum and kick.
Speaker 15: As I'm all at a bubble gum.
Speaker 16: Join me on free beer Friday as I go for winning number three.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's like Taylor Swift. He drops a little easter eggs in all of his victory speeches.
Speaker 3: It's like he's got all the uh, the Timmys.
Speaker 1: They're out there searching what is he talking about in this speech? The timmis all right.
Speaker 3: If you want to take on Timmy seven two, five, nine four, five ninety four five the buzz, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, rod Ryan.
Speaker 3: Show smells like donuts in here. Captain Cash brought donuts. It does smell delicious in here.
Speaker 5: So delightful.
Speaker 1: So I should put him down as a vote for Shipley and our donut poll today. Yes, hell, is there any question? How? What was it like? Was it was it packed?
Speaker 9: It was not packed?
Speaker 1: And you bought donuts? You didn't ask for a free one or any of that.
Speaker 9: No, they didn't even offer it.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, there's a lot of different deals on links and guests for Donut Day. My pole question today is about donuts. Tim Hortons is in last place. I don't know how this is happening.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's like we don't even know what it is.
Speaker 3: But isn't X like it's on the world Wide Web. Right, So I should have tagged Tim Hortons, and then Paul of Canada would have voted.
Speaker 1: Guys, let's play a game.
Speaker 17: Come on, come on and now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 3: If Justin Bieber sees our poll question, his favorite donuts are Tim Tim Hortons, Yes, we know that loves Brian Reynolds loves me thanks to you. Hey, uh this guy, I want the name?
Speaker 9: Are you known?
Speaker 7: Call me Tim?
Speaker 18: Hey Tim, Good morning brother and friends.
Speaker 1: Good morning, three time Hall of Famer going for win number three today? Right, yes, sir? And your music really loud? Okay, I'll fix that too loud, too old. You're taking his baby ears like me. You take it on Rick this morning? Hey Rick?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Guy?
Speaker 9: Rick?
Speaker 3: I should say welcome back? Chili said you played this year already? Yes, sir, Well, how do you get through?
Speaker 10: Just keep on trying, man, keep on.
Speaker 3: Tr So you're telling me that these other people that are complaining that haven't played yet this year.
Speaker 1: They're not trying as hard as.
Speaker 5: You, Rick said it, and.
Speaker 1: And some would say they're not rock hard like you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, let's go stay rock hard, which rimes with Nick. Yes, what are you offering up as a price today, Mom, y'all?
Speaker 4: I have a four pack of VIP passes to the very first annual Texas Monthly Taco Fest, which is happening tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, Rick and Tim v P at time go fast one of the biggest tickets, I mean right there under Metallica this week. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Rick, did you have any success when you were on four months ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I played three games. I was a not a pineapple, Rick, pine not a pineapple.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're a swinger. Yeah, I get it. Rick's a swinger.
Speaker 3: Oh dear lord, it must be fun all right here we go, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Swinging Rick and the one they call Tim?
Speaker 1: What month starts with the letter?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Tim?
Speaker 9: October?
Speaker 1: I see I was I thought it was October. I thought it was October. I didn't think we had a month that started with lesser educated people may call it that.
Speaker 3: All right, Tim's on the board. Still I think.
Speaker 1: There is no October. It's October.
Speaker 3: Next question, Rick swinging? Rick, I need you to step it up, bro. Yeah, what is the only food that can never go bad?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: What you got on that?
Speaker 3: Guys most making it a bad face?
Speaker 1: Rick was louder I thought Tim was that that? Rick edged him out?
Speaker 2: Rick?
Speaker 3: Answer, Rick, I need an answer in three two what But I can tell you from first hand experience. I've eaten some stale cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, we all have eaten some stale cereal.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ put a little ziplock on the top of that thing, the one they called Tim. He's a smart guy. What's the only food that can never go bad or spoil?
Speaker 16: It's mullan her real questions again, honey, honey.
Speaker 3: And I always go to that fun I always go back to that fun fact they found honey in king Touchstone.
Speaker 1: You know it was still good? Yes, you are good? That was Rick hung up fresh? Did he really got a swinging party to go to? They have?
Speaker 4: Honey? There, I'm sure Tim. Congratulations. Not only are you a winner, you get to play again. I've got a four pack of VIP passes for Texas monthly Taco Fest happened in tomorrow Discovery Green.
Speaker 1: You're eating tacos VIP style. Yeah, yeah, that is a uh the hell of a prize for sure. Him hang on for me.
Speaker 3: Looks like he's going to carry through the weekend and come back and join us on Monday.
Speaker 1: This Puddle of Mud ninety four five, The.
Speaker 3: Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz, This bottle of mud Blurry Ron Ryan's show.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see what you guys are voting on two things. I'm very needy today. I get it, I get it. I'm very needy.
Speaker 3: I need you to vote for the Ditch day Shot name. We got it down to like the top five or six, I can't remember how many are on there. And then Elon Musk still only gives me four options on his polling tool on the X, we're looking for your favorite donut place. So but the most important, I mean, don't think is fun, it's great, But the Ditch day Shot, I mean, let's be serious. What are we calling this thing? Okay that is on Links and Guests this morning, bring me the Champion.
Speaker 1: This guy's killing it.
Speaker 17: The fresh Out of bed head to head shot enge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 9: Lording everyone.
Speaker 16: This is your fresh out of bed head to head three day champion, the one they called him.
Speaker 19: Mm hmm like Ricky Bobby said, if you ain't first your last.
Speaker 1: Join me on milk Monday as I go for win number four. My bees. The guy does it all on his own, like it does all my work for me. But I did bring in some new fun facts.
Speaker 20: It's not a fuck that's of the day. We make you look smart and funny. Everybody's it's the fun that's of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go with some all new fun facts.
Speaker 1: Got the cash, Thanks for the donuts, bro Are you welcome? Thank you.
Speaker 3: Spotify's one hundred most streamed songs. You would think those would be all the latest and greatest, right, I'm sure Sabrina Carpenter is in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, listener, Alex, some shirt's in there.
Speaker 3: What is the oldest track on Spotify's one hundred most stream songs?
Speaker 1: What's some song from last week?
Speaker 3: No Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody from nineteen seventy five. It is sitting at number thirty five two point eight billion streams. The second oldest song on Spotify's one hundred most stream Songs is queens Don't Stop Me Now from nineteen seventy nine in at number ninety two, never released as a single.
Speaker 1: Don't Stop Me Now?
Speaker 3: Wasn't that the the movie? I think that was the closing credit song. And then Queen sold her catalog and they started using that song in a lot of products. That's a good one, haw I like it. I like that one.
Speaker 9: I'd love to buy that.
Speaker 3: On the first season of Sesame Street, Sesame Street came out in what year?
Speaker 9: How nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 1: Sixty nine? O nine? I would have said sixty nine. First season of the first sea He's in Obsessame Street.
Speaker 3: Oscar the Grouch was orange, is.
Speaker 1: Not right?
Speaker 3: They changed into green right before the second season, and they had a backstory. They said he had gone to a muddy swamp and turned green overnight. But yeah, if you ever see like an old picture of Oscar the Grouch and he's orange, I was from season one. Finally, Nebraska, Hell, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Apparently that's not the one. No, that's fake news. Apparently apparently Hell knows somebody in Nebraska.
Speaker 2: It is the.
Speaker 1: Only triple landlocked state.
Speaker 3: Rod, Please explain no problem.
Speaker 1: It doesn't touch an ocean.
Speaker 3: The state's bordering it don't touch an ocean, and the states bordering them do not touch an ocean.
Speaker 1: Triple landlock.
Speaker 20: It's the Fuck's the day we make you look smart in everybody's back to the day.
Speaker 1: All right, you need to look at them out. I'm thinking hang out. I was good on the double landlock or triple landlock. You lost me there.
Speaker 3: I made a wrong term at all, but Kirk I turned and then I got lost. What are you giving away?
Speaker 1: I have a pair of tickets see Seather doctor.
Speaker 2: P o D.
Speaker 4: There'll be live November twelfth at seven one three music Hall tickets on zale today at ten am ticketmaster dot com. So you can win them before you can buy them.
Speaker 1: All right, do we need jump on this now or do we just let her go? Do you want to?
Speaker 3: Do you want to just let her go? Or do you want to you want to hop on that now so that we can nip it? Tell I think it's been all week?
Speaker 1: What I say?
Speaker 5: Did I say something wrong?
Speaker 1: Seather?
Speaker 5: Is that not how you say it? I honestly don't hump an yet get and.
Speaker 1: You know that about everyone's so nice to me.
Speaker 5: You're joking? Okay, can I do it again?
Speaker 1: It seither what I said? No, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Well you said like you know, you've been saying it like an Ethernet cable.
Speaker 4: See can someone tell hell? I tell me how to really say it?
Speaker 9: You're really close.
Speaker 1: My heart either Seether, Yes, I was wondering if you were going to say something. Why did no one say anything? It's been a week.
Speaker 4: Y'all usually are really good about giving me crap. I don't know why you decided to day with.
Speaker 3: The day nice see their Dawtrey and Pod?
Speaker 1: All right, dog tree.
Speaker 3: Dog tree home in the snort?
Speaker 1: All right? What are we doing?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Tickets right?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a fun fact flashback.
Speaker 3: Seether sether in the thirteen hundreds in England. What was the only way for a woman to get a divorce? Seven one three two one two five ninety four five?
Speaker 7: Now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain cash.
Speaker 9: Should have bribed the judge?
Speaker 1: All right? How you doing Wall Street? Yesterday?
Speaker 9: I gave a little back that Dow was down one hundred and eight points.
Speaker 21: Kick off this morning at forty two thy three hundred and nineteen NASTAC down one hundred and sixty two to nineteen thousand, two ninety eight benchmark ten year Treasury's trading at a four point three eight percent, and oil stands at.
Speaker 9: Sixty three dollars thirty eight cents a barrel.
Speaker 21: Two of the most active is the big studs Salesforce, Microsoft and Goldman Sachs. The big duds Walmart, United Health, and Boeing. On the economic calendar calendar this morning, we're gonna get the new unemployment rate for the month of May right now. Futures Hey, they're on the upside. Hang on to this be a pause opening right here on Wallstreet.
Speaker 9: That's it. I me out of here.
Speaker 21: This is Halan Manage your director with Arammy James Porte for the road Rye Show from Ramony James on Stanefully Ben Augusta and don't forget to always rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 11: Amien's expressed are those of Aland and not necessarily those are Raymond James and Associates. Income Ever, nac AS, IBC, I, ART Radio or a sponsors information is based on source is believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmition.
Speaker 1: We'll continue.
Speaker 11: This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This program is are educational and informational servioses on like the Studs of Duds, are based on movement, as reported by Young Finance.
Speaker 1: You ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome.
Speaker 3: Back Rod Ryan Show. On this free Beer Friday. We'll have another case of beer for you coming up at seven. It's six fifty three. It's yeah, it sure is, so over to the phones, all right, I'll go here.
Speaker 1: Sean. Good morning, Sean, good morning. How are you doing great?
Speaker 3: You calling about the fun fat flashback? I am in the thirteen hundreds in England. This was one of the only ways for a woman to get a divorce.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 10: He had to get her husband to go to a doctor and get his u his stef inspected this stuff.
Speaker 1: It's Weener. Yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess there were I mean, I guess you could call Wiener inspectors.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, someone's job.
Speaker 3: She had to prove that her husband was impotent, So there were actual jobs for someone that would inspect men's junk to determine if their wives claims were true. Everything you said was true, Sean, You're the winner on the fun fact flashback.
Speaker 1: Way to handle that, Sean, what do you give it? Thank you, thank you, thank you. No idea what you're winning.
Speaker 4: But you definitely are getting tickets to this concert at seven one three music. Okay, see ther see her Daughtry pod and can ceo the time of your life?
Speaker 1: Sean, Yeah, thank you, thank you, No, thank you for being so kind. Thanks Sean, have a great weekend, all right as well?
Speaker 3: All right, thank you so much. Park and Claudie's guys. Today, twenty percent chance of rain, hive ninety four. Almost the same thing for Saturday, and then Sunday it drops to a ten percent chance of rain, mostly sunny, highs of around ninety six.
Speaker 1: It gonna be feeling like over one hundred degrees.
Speaker 3: It gonna be hot this WEEKENDOD morning, mo, it was only one hour.
Speaker 1: Tired. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 4: President Donald Trump and Elon Musk had what appeared to be heated falling out yesterday after disagreeing over Trump's major tax and spending bill. Trump said he was quote very disappointed in Musk during a press conference, claiming must knew the bill's details and only complained after the bill cut electric vehicle subsidies that help musk company Tesla. Back and forth, back and forth, and the feud eventually grew personal, with Musk agreeing with a post that called for Trump's impeachment and Trump saying their quote great relationship might be over.
Speaker 1: Is there any.
Speaker 3: Scenario in the world, guys, and throws to both of you that they're playing us.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't think so. This is real.
Speaker 4: I think so just knowing both of their pasts, okay.
Speaker 5: Has always been like this.
Speaker 3: I tend to agree with you, and so is Trump. And they don't want somebody one upping the wreck.
Speaker 4: You know, say anything and type it out, and.
Speaker 1: It's very alpha, very I need to get the last word, in.
Speaker 5: Which we haven't heard the end of it.
Speaker 1: This may never end. We're invested. I agree. I don't think it's fake. It's it's a real feud. Let's talk about the Texas woman that died from the brain eating a MEA infection.
Speaker 3: I sent the story to you because I do what she was doing.
Speaker 1: I don't do it the way she could grow. So please go ahead.
Speaker 4: So if you feel as though you have a sinus infection coming on, you do a nasal rinse.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 22: Broad Yeah, like people call it a netty pot YESTI pot I don't use that.
Speaker 3: I use the one that's like a bottle and you squeeze it and goes up your nose.
Speaker 5: And think technically what you're supposed to do. Not with tap water. No, it's the key there.
Speaker 1: They all say. They all say boil the water. Still distilled water. That's the problem.
Speaker 4: It's making national headlines because the investigation continues. There's a seventy one year old one woman. She was living in an RV. She started to feel sick, confused four days after using the rints died eight days later. She was camping, Yeah, camping, and she was filling her RV's tank with a campground water.
Speaker 1: The campground water has been tested. No amh buta in the water.
Speaker 4: But they're thinking, when you're filling that tank, if you're not like cleaning it out, been in there for a while.
Speaker 1: This is what I don't understand.
Speaker 3: We drink tap water, right, but for some reason, rinsing your nose with tap water.
Speaker 9: They say, don't do it.
Speaker 3: Your brain I don't understand the difference that is. Yeah, but I've never once tried it with Tapa.
Speaker 1: Absolutely don't do it. So sorry because of the story, I never will. So sad.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about Jersey Mike's Oh my god, this story I cannot get enough. There was an employee who helped rescue a woman who was being held against her will last week. So the worker found this crumpled up piece of paper in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: It looked like trash. We would have just thrown it away, right.
Speaker 4: The lady opened up the note and found help me had an address on it, and it asked whoever found the note to call the police. So the worker and the manager immediately called nine one one. Police show up at the address, rescue the woman, arrest the guy. They said, this guy has a bunch of domestic violence incidents before, and he's going to be put away for a long time, all because of this Jersey Mike's employee who saw this trash.
Speaker 1: On the floor. Do you ever see that the audio of the woman ordering a pizza.
Speaker 5: Yes, and she pretended she was talking to her child or a child.
Speaker 3: I think she was like ordering a pizza or something. She was she was in front of the captor and somehow the pizza person picked up on it or something like that, I can't remember. She called, that's what it was, and the person on the other end realized, Okay, she knows why she's calling.
Speaker 1: She's not ordering a pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy, All right, Well, Jersey Mike's so glad it worked that employee.
Speaker 1: Give him a medal, a medal.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about halle Berry. Her boyfriend proposed. She didn't say yes, though, which I think is interesting. I guess she didn't say no. She's been with this guy for five years, he said, quote, I put out a proposal. It's still on hold. As you can see, it's just out. They're floating. Maybe you need to encourage her. So fans are like either telling her, yes you should or no, you shouldn't. She said she's hesitant. She's been married for three times. Their looks like her boyfriend has been married once. They say they don't feel pressure to get married. They just think it's the right, the natural thing to do.
Speaker 1: No pressure. She's got a ring.
Speaker 4: Big news for Heart fans. They caught that rascal who stole the instruments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is kind of a big story in the Classic Rock World was.
Speaker 4: Following day, right, Yeah, they think the instruments were stolen from the hard rock Atlantic City and the guy, fifty seven year old, he lives in New Jersey, charged for allegedly taking one of Nancy's electric guitars and a mandolin. No comment yet from the band, but of note, one of the instruments was returned, one sold, so no one knows where that one is. But the guy got caught because he was seen on camera selling it.
Speaker 1: Jeez, you always get caught.
Speaker 5: Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: All right, Alex left you a lot of time, a lot of sports. Astro's gotta win. Last night they beat the Pirates eight to two.
Speaker 7: Tonight they're gonna open up a weekend series with the Guardians. Colton Gordon will be on the mount for the shows, going up against Cleveland's Logan Allen first pitches at six ten. You can listen to it on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven to ninety and News Radio seven. In basketball, the Pacers came back to beat the Thunder one eleven to one ten in Game one of the NBA Finals last night. Indiana's Tyrese Halliburton hit a game winning Halliburton soon Ae Halliburton hit a game winning shot with point three seconds left of the game. They hadn't led until that point. They've now come back from a fifteen point or more deficit. Funty and True TV.
Speaker 1: And in horse.
Speaker 7: Racing, the one hundred and fifty seventh running in the Belmont Stakes is tomorrow in Saratoga Springs, New York, Kentucky. To every Winter Journalism is the favorite to win after skipping the Preakness. The race starts at six oh seven and you can watch it on Fox. And that is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell you if I was running my pole question in Edmonton, it would look a lot different. For the best Doughnuts. Tim Horton in last place Shipley by a mile, Shipley by a mile over Duncan and Krispy Kreme poll.
Speaker 1: Question I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna update the ditch Day shot suggestion poll. So there's two pole questions, one of which the most important one is what is this shot going to be called a ditch day?
Speaker 1: That's on Links and Guests today The Rod Ryan Morning Show, sim.
Speaker 8: Bam Friday, He Free Friday. He got a free Bam Friday.
Speaker 2: You got a free.
Speaker 8: Bam Friday, Free Bam Friday and rightday.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Hello, Well, Hello, who we got here? Greatty?
Speaker 1: Make Dirty Mike? Uh caller number ten.
Speaker 3: I've got a case of beer for you, Dirty Mike.
Speaker 1: Caller number ten away from Dirty Mike. Cleveland, Cleveland, Texas.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Who the heck lived in Cleveland, Texas?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, camp Chuck? Who was the who was the BMX? Chuck? We were friends with him.
Speaker 3: He did the the Corolla on the bike. He did a move that no one else had done on his motorcycle. Chuck Corolla, Chuck Carruthers.
Speaker 1: I got there.
Speaker 3: I got there without your help, Dirty Mike. Why are you leaving me hanging like that?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 17: I know who you talking about it.
Speaker 23: I didn't know his night though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I figured he would have a sign in Cleveland that says that.
Speaker 1: He I don't think he's I don't know if he's from there.
Speaker 7: I know he did.
Speaker 1: He just bought a bunch of land up there. Got him?
Speaker 3: Uh So, where in the world is Carmen, San Diego? And where in the world is my friend Chuck Carruthers? Who is an ex Game's Gold Medalist for Best Trick. That's I got there finally cool took It took me a while. Hey, Dirty Mike, I mean to give you that case of beer.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend. Okay, thank you, bro. That truck was a cool dude. He invited me to Camp Truck. I never went. He did, Probably I don't talk to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really nice get.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't get up there. As far my Dirty Mike lives far away. Ditch Day, Yes, it was kind of deemed this like my ultimate song of the summer. That's cool. I think I was making out with a girl naturally, and the song was never went any further than that.
Speaker 5: That is the best day of your life.
Speaker 1: Maybe I got a little tea. He peaked early. But something about this song.
Speaker 3: It just felt like this was like a summer song, and it kind of became associated with Ditch Day, which is one week away from today. Kids, and I mean kids of adult age, of drinking age.
Speaker 1: This is a twenty one and up party. Yeah, this is an adult party.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be at Cactus Cove next week. We are between twelve and two registering people to win. Sold out Metallica tickets, which will be the following day.
Speaker 1: So cool. Our party is Friday, the.
Speaker 3: Thirteenth, metallicas the fourteenth Father's Day is the thirteen, fourteenth, fifteen.
Speaker 1: I can do that.
Speaker 3: We are asking you to vote on the name of the Ditch Day shot.
Speaker 1: Congratulations vote. The SHOT's going to be named after you. It's actually an honor.
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite. I'm gonna run through the list for you. The rock Hard Mo, the Mofungu, the Malicious one give me one most shot, the Motalica or the Mogasm.
Speaker 1: Do your favorite? I do what is your favorite?
Speaker 4: My favorite is the Motallica Motalica. It feels fitting for the day and the weekend.
Speaker 3: It's in second place. Okay, it's in second place. Here's how it shakes down early in the voting. Mofungu two percent, rock Hard Mo five percent of the vote, the Malicious almost eight percent of the vote, one most Shot sixteen percent, Motalica twenty six percent of you, and the Mogasm forty one percent.
Speaker 22: That's the lead, Mogasm, the Mogasm, the mogasm shot.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, you dirty dog.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind. We are not in control of what's going to be in this shot. We're just coming up with the name. We'll let the experts behind the bar come up with that.
Speaker 1: How long will voting be happening before we get out of here?
Speaker 3: Okay, so before we ams today and give away Metallica tickets on Know the Show, we will crown a victor and will go totally one by your votes on the world Famous rod Ryan Show page at thebuzz dot com.
Speaker 1: Quick Break.
Speaker 3: We'll come back with some more tickets that don't go on sale today until ten. It's the day to remember Yellow Card Show on the Flip.
Speaker 1: The rod Ryan Morning Show, six am the Buzz.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back everybody, rod Ryan Show on a free beer Friday. The Motallica shot has catapulted to the number one spot.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite one. Yeah, and it's yeah. You said that's so cool. You said that was your favorite one.
Speaker 3: Vote for the Ditch Day Shot of the Day one week from today. Motalica thirty nine percent of your vote, Mogasm thirty three, one most shot twelve.
Speaker 1: Percent of your vote, and then the other ones. So the race is on. What is our shot going to be called?
Speaker 3: Next Friday, We're gonna all be at Cactus Cove noon, I say noon, the Metallica tickets noon to two the party tech. I gotta put a time on this. Noon to two is the official everything. Okay, everybody knows the crazy stuff happens after two, but Metallica tickets will be given away at two at the party. You can register to win a pair of tickets. Now, will we have tickets today on the show?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Know the show? And do I have information about tickets on this show next week coming up? Yeah, We've already.
Speaker 3: Given away tickets for two weeks straight, rod every day. We're gonna have tickets every day next week and then some how do you do it? I'm just telling you what's trending over there.
Speaker 7: Fanny Friday is trending, Hey Jenkins, which submitted to us by crane operator Josh, and people are checking her out. The world famous Ride Ryan showpage to the buzz dot com, D Day is trending.
Speaker 1: Today is the eighty first anniversary of.
Speaker 7: D Day, but people are definitely talking about that online. And then Tyrese Halliburton is trending. He hit the game winning shot for the Pacers with point three seconds left last night to beat the Thunder in Game one of the NBA Finals.
Speaker 1: That what's trending on ninety five the buzz having a hard time? What's wrong?
Speaker 11: Is everything?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I have a hard time keeping my shoes.
Speaker 2: On the ground.
Speaker 1: Keep a little jumpy.
Speaker 3: I'm having a hard time keeping these nikes on the ground. You better give away something first, because I'm telling you how come keep my feet down?
Speaker 1: What you giving? Ay?
Speaker 4: I have tickets to see a Day to Remember in Yellow Card at the Maximum Fun Tour September twenty third in the Woodlands. Tickets to Montail at ten am today ticketmaster dot com. You can win them before you can buy them right now caller ten seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: Now why you ask him?
Speaker 3: I having a hard time keeping my feet on the ground.
Speaker 24: Now, come on, I need you to get your feet off the ground with me as.
Speaker 3: You're dialing in to win those great tickets.
Speaker 1: It's Friday.
Speaker 3: I weep for those that are sleeping in during the summer and are missingness. Time to jump around. How to pay ninety four five the bus? Yeah, ninety four or five. The buns love jumping.
Speaker 1: Around with you guys on Friday morning.
Speaker 3: I don't need any of those teachers that are done with school that are sleeping.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna hear you again until August. Well I'm jumping without you. Okay, what do you think here? Joy ruin my fun? You can be the killer of joy around here. I do appreciate the teachers that still get up with us. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent chance of rain, partly cloudy, high of ninety four.
Speaker 1: Same thing for tomorrow. It's got a birthday party to go to tomorrow. Yeah, only one always complain, only one. I don't complain. I'd just like to give that. It's just a long birthday party.
Speaker 9: Suck.
Speaker 1: Then you're like, why didn't you invite me to your kid's birthday party?
Speaker 7: And I was like, because you always complained about him, and I didn't want to burden you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I appreciate you coming. I did invite myself. I was I would have invited you guys. But I just like, it's a one year old birthday party, Like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's not gonna remember this, so like, I don't feel like it needs to be like a massive thing and like sixteen people are coming to it.
Speaker 1: Now, she's gonna remember every single person. Everybody. Not a big deal. If you can't go not a big deal.
Speaker 7: I I understand it's one year old birthday party and everybody's like, dude, can't wait to see a Saturday there.
Speaker 1: All right, you picked a bad weekend. Here's what's going to happen. Okay, I will get a picture with your kid.
Speaker 3: I will tuck it away for eighteen years Okay, yeah, okay, except sixteen years whatever. I will bring it out at her graduation party, and I'll say I'm.
Speaker 1: A real one uncle. I was there. That's fair. I was there, that's fair. Look at this. Here's the evidence I was there. You're using it for the future.
Speaker 22: Here's me and the Smash Street cred, the gotta smash cakes cake.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're gonna celebrate the crap out of her and you and your wife like this is about ye, it's about her.
Speaker 1: He kept it hid alive for a year. You guys get to party two. Yeah. I'm just happy that everybody's showing up.
Speaker 3: All right, So twenty percent chance of raining tomorrow for a little baby El's birthday, We're gonna be good.
Speaker 1: High ninety five to be hot. We we're getting into at a situation. Bounce. Yeah, it's a water feature. Okay, is there a window unit in the Bounce house. There's water in the that's that's like there's a water unit. Is it a water chiller? I cannot confirm nor Tonight, London, We're not going. We're going to this ghetto party gon be Love Streets there. Basically all right, I'm reckon. Good morning. Who's on the phone here?
Speaker 3: Hey, it's I'm justin sorry, a little out of bread morning from jumping around a little bit.
Speaker 1: Hey your collar ten? Actually, Mo, would you look up Justin on the speakerphone?
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, justin a day to remember Yellow Cart Maximum Fun Tour.
Speaker 1: You'll be there September.
Speaker 4: Woodlands tickets going Salel today at ten am ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: Justin, You don't have to worry about that. We already got them for you. Yeah, buddy, So.
Speaker 4: Happy weekend, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Thank you Justin hav an awesome weekend. Mo.
Speaker 1: What do you know about song jeans?
Speaker 4: One of the Kardashians was just wearing them, Chloe, and I sent them to a friend because I was like, you would look really good at these.
Speaker 1: These are awesome. Yes, these are so great.
Speaker 3: I know everyone's gonna crap on it because the last a Kardashians.
Speaker 5: It's but look past that.
Speaker 3: And it's Cloverfield Kardashian too, say, I don't know, it's a monster movie.
Speaker 1: That's her real first name, clover Field. That's why they call her clothes.
Speaker 3: These hints, Yes, are the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: She looks really great in them, and she's pretty. I mean, I get it.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's been work done, Okay it of course there's been work done on all of them.
Speaker 5: He also has a denim line. Are they from her denim line?
Speaker 1: Do you know America? Yes, that's her.
Speaker 3: She also has popcorn popcorn. I hate myself for knowing that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. Yeah, I do stick around.
Speaker 5: You're a loyal fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's got like a healthy it's cloud k H l o U D Cloud. Oh.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. I rotein popcorn back to her ass.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're just gonna say, these are the best genes I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: She's on the Looking at Girls blog page the greatest Genes.
Speaker 1: I want to see these all over Rodeo next year.
Speaker 11: The rod Ryan Show Mornings.
Speaker 3: The Buzz ninety four to five the buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: That's Lincoln Park and up from the bottom, Good Morning rod Ryan's Show. Lots to do, guys, lots to do. I'm very, very needy. I just got great news. The shirts.
Speaker 3: Sofia just brought in the shirts and chili, the Ditch Day shirts.
Speaker 1: Oh you told me about these.
Speaker 3: The other D Day Ditch Day, Yes, which is next Friday thirteenth. Yeah, And that's what you guys are voting on. You're voting on what's the name of our shot going to be? The Motallica is in the lead right now now. As I said, I make a joke, the real D Day, the commemoration is today, everybody, So I appreciate it. I know you guys had kind of given it a dimention, Alex, you gave it a mention in Trending. June sixth, nineteen forty four, the Allied invasion of Normandy Beach. Basically for everyone out there, the first twenty minutes of saving Private Ryandy that happened on this day. And I have been told I never served, I was never in war. I was told that that was probably the greatest depiction if you want it just just a sliver of maybe.
Speaker 1: What it was like.
Speaker 3: That opening twenty minutes of Saving Private Ryan is one of the hardest things to watch.
Speaker 1: It is just it's unbelievable the way that they did that.
Speaker 3: I've had friends that have visited Normandy, France and visited the beach, and that is that is a bucket list for me. People say, where's a bucket list for you? Where do you want to go? Normandy Beach?
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, There'll be one place that I would absolutely want to visit, The.
Speaker 1: D Day Museum.
Speaker 3: I've got to mention keep that music rolling, the D Day Museum, and I always do a commercial for them. Everybody goes to New Orleans and you go in your party balls. I understand, I get it. I love it too, Okay, That's why I go so much. The D Day Museum is the second best museum in America. The nine to eleven Museum is just so unbelievable in New York, the nine eleven Museum is just ridiculous, But the D Day Museum is right there. It is unbelievable. And it's not a mistake that the D Day Museum is in New Orleans. I've told this story before but Eisenhower said, the reason that we won the war was because think to the saving Private Ryan. Think of those boats going up on the beach and then that front coming down and the men running off of it. It's called a Higgins boat. The guy that made that boat, his last name was Higgins. They made those boats in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: No Way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's cool because they're right there on the water. So they made that boat there, the Higgins Boat Company. Andrew Jackson Higgins, I believe was his name, and that boat was the reason that we won the war. That's what Eisenhower said.
Speaker 1: I didn't say. Those aren't my words.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's a touristy type of place.
Speaker 3: You want to put that somewhere where a lot of people are going to visit. The problem is everybody goes and it's like, you know, he got to pull your you got to pull your ass off a bourbon street. Let's go see some history. The D Day Museum, it's done so well, it's amazing. They keep adding to it and it is truly I hate to call it the second best museum in America, but it's just the nine to eleven Museum is just so crazy awesome.
Speaker 1: It's just so crazy awesome.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not a celebration, it's just the memorializing and the sensitivity and everything that they did.
Speaker 1: It's just unmatched.
Speaker 3: So two great museums that you need to go to, and I get it. Same thing with New York. There's so much to see. Alex Is going in and out of New.
Speaker 1: York and it's like, might have time.
Speaker 3: I tell people all the time. The Statue of Liberty, it's four hours. Man, if you want to like sit.
Speaker 1: There waiting line, get on that ferry and go to go to the Crown anymore, I don't. I don't know. I know you can't go to the Crown one time, but I feel like you can only go to the pedestal of it now.
Speaker 7: Oh maybe because you used to be able to go to the torch, didn't you used.
Speaker 1: To be I went to the torch, I never could go.
Speaker 3: Then I went to the Crown, so the torch was off limits, and nope, we're not climbing up the arm anymore.
Speaker 1: And then is the Crown not you can't. I know they closed it temporarily. I don't know if they reopened it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh yeah, good question. I don't know if that's if that's a thing now, but taking the ferry and it's like if you're gonna do New York.
Speaker 1: In and out, just stand there and look at it across the harbor. Then the statue, Oh, they'd be badass too. I've never been there, right next yeah, oh right, guys, D Day today, I want to make sure that we gave that.
Speaker 3: I'll mention when I saw that it was in some circles, it was trending up.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: What else did we doing today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I guess I throw it out there. I have Metallica tickets every day next week on the show.
Speaker 4: You just like casually said it, and I was like looking through papers.
Speaker 5: Guys, it's the third week that's.
Speaker 4: Insane leading up to the comp and they're sold out tickets. Where are you getting these tickets?
Speaker 3: The whole time that we've been given away tickets, it's been sold out. Two weeks ago we started and I said, okay, I got a week's worth of Metallica sold out giveaways. We're gonna give these aways. It's a huge deal. Then we did all this week giveaways. Next week, the tickets we give away I gotta be careful how I word this because I know people are gonna mishear it.
Speaker 25: Okay, it's the first five rows off the floor. Okay, so it's seats and it's one, two, three, four, five.
Speaker 1: That's amazing seats.
Speaker 3: Now they're playing kind of in the round, so they're playing right on the fifty yard line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like a circular stage and then it jets out everywhere.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So these are not floor tickets.
Speaker 3: They are the first five seats off the floor, first five rows.
Speaker 1: Insane. Yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Give those away Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and then everyone knows Friday afternoon.
Speaker 1: We got another pair of dish the shows weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's a little heads up for you if you needed an additional reason to call those teachers and say, hey, don't see in on the rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Next week.
Speaker 3: Another week of Metallica giveaways. Man, It's crazy, Houston's.
Speaker 10: Rock, Houston's Alternatives, and The rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Free beer Friday, another case of beer coming your way straight up at eight o'clock. Shine Down tickets next hour. Yeah, yeah, Metallica tickets where we're putting those way on the back end of the show.
Speaker 1: Chiley put those on. Know the show I.
Speaker 3: Mentioned today is D Day, so it's a big deal. We should mention that for sure. Never forget those type of things.
Speaker 1: Also, I mentioned the D Day Museum in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: I didn't know this, but Jason said, right here in Texas, Rod, there's a w World War two Pacific Museum in Fredericksburg. He said, you gotta check it out. It's got a Japanese sub that washed ashore in Pearl Harbor back.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I didn't know we had a our own World War two museum in Fredericksburg.
Speaker 1: Badass, But dude, thanks for letting me know that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent chance of rainbow today and tomorrow, partly cloudy sky's mid nineties, then down to a ten percent chance of rain Sunday, mostly sunny ninety six. A pretty good looking weekend. Moe's got Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rod, Yeah what you got?
Speaker 4: President Donald Trump and Elon Musk had what appeared to be heated falling out yesterday after disagreeing over Trump's major tax and spending bill. Trump said he was quite very disappointed in Musk during a press conference, claiming Musk knew the bill's details and only complained after the bill cut electric vehicle subsidies that help musk company Tesla. It went back and forth and back and forth in the feud group pretty personal, with Musk agreeing with a post called for Trump's impeachment, and Trump said their great relationship might be over.
Speaker 1: Oh I mentioned they know all kinds of crazy stuff about each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, hey, dude, Like I wonder if there's a phone call that said, Okay, listen, we can fight all we want. But you know that thing I told you, No, remember that thing I told you.
Speaker 1: I would make them talk about it more.
Speaker 3: Remember that thing I told you that I said, you can never tell anybody that's off limits.
Speaker 1: Bro, this is not We've not heard the end of this. That's why you can't trust anybody.
Speaker 4: Nobody and other government news. Trump spoke with China's president yesterday about the ongoing trade dispute between the US and China.
Speaker 5: The ninety minute phone.
Speaker 4: Call, which Trump called very positive, focused on trade issues, especially rare earth minerals. They agreed to resume trade talks soon to address tariffs and other tensions. It was just last month when they had agreed to lower tariffs, but those talks stalled. So that's why yesterday Trump called just to check in on things.
Speaker 3: To make them Apparently, you guys really like Shipley donutship Lee Wow, including Mo on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mo's on the ig Hag girl.
Speaker 3: Our question today is now, I only gave you four choices. Happy National Donut Day, everybody, National Donute, Duncan, Krispy Kreme, Shipley or Tim Horton.
Speaker 5: I love he snuck them in there.
Speaker 1: Never mind.
Speaker 3: Three percent of people are smart. They said they liked Tim Horton the best.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know they had donuts there. I thought it was just coffee.
Speaker 3: They're taking over Katie sixteen percent, Krispy Kreme six percent, Dunky.
Speaker 1: My friends like to call it dunkey. It's cute. Seventy three percent of you say Shipley's the way to go.
Speaker 2: Duh. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They live for today. They live for National Donutdey. It's their day in a Shipley's. Specifically, they're treating customers to a free glazed iconic hexagonal donut today. Only purchase required while supplies last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, purchase required on that one.
Speaker 5: We've got all that, all those details up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What else can we talk about? Tom Cruise Always? I like Tom.
Speaker 5: I'm very fascinated by the man.
Speaker 4: He said a Guinness World Record while filming the New Mission Impossible, the final reckoning for what you might ask for the most burning parachute jumps by an individual. He did sixteen for this one movie. He jumped out of a helicopter sixteen times. He was strapped to a parachute that was pre soaked in fuel and lit on fire.
Speaker 22: Tom Cruise, he likes to get the shot right, Like what you don't have to do that, Tom.
Speaker 1: He's like perfectionist to the innth degree. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yes, The editor in chief of Getnis said Tom doesn't just play action heroes.
Speaker 5: He is an action hero.
Speaker 4: And here is your world record, sir uh nick Jonas.
Speaker 1: Random, this is my favorite story of the day, is it.
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I really looked into this one because I was very curious that he. Nick Jonas was cast to play Paul Stanley in the New Kiss movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, the movie's called Shouted Out Loud.
Speaker 1: It's going to focus on the band's.
Speaker 4: Early years allegedly and apparently Nick Jonas is going to do all his own singing, going back into the late oh I guess early kiss catalog and doing those songs.
Speaker 3: You know how, what was the movie about the n w A guys fan of Compton. Okay, remember Ice Cube's son played him. I'm gonna throw it out there, Jean simmons son. Jean simmons son who he might be too tall for the role because he's like six six. I'm sure Jean's son looks like Gene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's cool. He's a cool kid.
Speaker 22: He's a cool kids guy. I don't know, you don't know what he's doing. He's a natural personality.
Speaker 1: I call hi a kid. He's in his thirties. I wonder if they would.
Speaker 3: Reach out consider him because they only did it with the one kid because Doctor Dre's kid auditioned and didn't get the part for that for that role the n.
Speaker 1: W A movie.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if anybody has any other casting ideas for the spaceman or the catman, let me know headlines. My vote is for Jeene's son, which the guy. Well, the Astros gotta win.
Speaker 7: Last night they beat the Pirates eight to two Tonight, They're gonna open up a weekend series with the Guardians. Colton Gordon will be on the mound for this Drolls going up against Cleveland's Logan Allen first pitches at six to ten. You can listen to that one over on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty KTRH. In basketball, the Pacers came back to beat the Thunder one eleven to one ten in Game one of the NBA Finals last night. Indiana's Tyrese Halliburton hit a game winning shot with point three seconds left in the game. Pacers hadn't led at all in the game until that point. They've now come back from a fifteen point or more deficit five times this postseason, and they're gonna play Game two of that series on Sunday night. In softball, Texas Tech got by Texas four to three last night in Game two of the Women's College World Series Finals. They're gonna play a winner take all Game three tonight for the national Championship. That'll start at seven o'clock and you can watch it over on ESPN. In hockey, the Panthers and Oilers are gonna play Game two of the Stanley Cup Final tonight. Edmonton is up one to zero in that series. Buck drops at seven and you can watch it on TNT and True TV.
Speaker 1: And in horse.
Speaker 7: Racing, the one hundred and fifty seventh the running of the Belmont Steakes is tomorrow in Saratoga Springs, New York. Journalism is the favorite to win the race. That'll start at six oh seven. You can watch it on Fox. That is what's going on.
Speaker 1: In sports, sick brag time.
Speaker 3: I've been to Saratoga. It's one of the top stadiums in the world. And a sports tracks no no, no, uh, Sports Illustrated that a list of years ago the top stadiums in the world and they put like.
Speaker 1: And so they do all the other stuff.
Speaker 7: It's like like in the office's like like Churchill Downs and then Saratoga usually yeah it was around, and then Santa I need it.
Speaker 1: It was around during the Civil War. Yeah, yeah it was built then. That's cool. It's amazing. It's just so cool. Never been out there. Oh, I would love to go, so beautiful.
Speaker 10: Houston's Rock and Alternatives Show six to ten AM ninety four or five Buzz.
Speaker 13: Friday Today, yay Man Man Man Cousins, Free Man Friday, then the Pleix Mallix Paliday, Gay Man Man Bear Cousins, Free Ben Brodday.
Speaker 1: Then Bom Palix, Mamleix Pix.
Speaker 10: Sree Bare Friday.
Speaker 1: You got to free Bam Friday. You got to free Bam Friday.
Speaker 8: You got a free Man Friday, Free Bam Friday, and Friday Bam Friday, and Rockaday, Bam Friday and free Bad Friday.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Rob Ryan Show, Good morning mister rod Let's.
Speaker 1: Go no Way, Let's go no Way Way. It's Robbie's collar.
Speaker 14: Number ke And.
Speaker 1: What's up funny?
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 1: Dude, you are the winner of a case of beer, so it'll be a good day.
Speaker 14: I don't believe it, Yes I do.
Speaker 1: What the number beer win?
Speaker 17: Is?
Speaker 8: This for you?
Speaker 3: In the twenty one years of the Rod Ryan Show, This is case number sixteen.
Speaker 14: Oh now do I have to come down and sign something so I can donate this to your backpack drive?
Speaker 1: Oh you want to donate the beer? Well, can't drink drinking stool.
Speaker 14: I told you this a month ago. I said, from here on out, when I win, I'm donating it to whatever you've caused is if it's breast cancer. It's that right now. We're on backpacks.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, well we can't put beers in the backpacks.
Speaker 14: I understand that, but you can figure something out.
Speaker 1: Let me figure something out with this, Robbie. I don't know how you do it. You're you're the magic man. Definitely when it comes to.
Speaker 14: The beers, I call that secret numbers.
Speaker 3: Save it one, all right, Robbie, hang on for me.
Speaker 26: Unbelievable, the best, unbelievable sixteen.
Speaker 3: Wins, the all time champion of free beer Friday. Ask me how many times he's played fresh out of bed head to head.
Speaker 1: I don't think once. Really, he doesn't get involved in the other game. Okay, he's got his game.
Speaker 3: He'll he'll call for open phones every now and then. He loves being the first phone caller.
Speaker 5: But that beer is what he just He's motivated by alcohol.
Speaker 1: Pick something you love, follow your dreams.
Speaker 7: And do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and do it better than everyone else, like Robbie Free, the King of free beer.
Speaker 1: Quite one more bell for Robbie. Come on, all right, hang on for me, Robbie, so break your heart. He does it, but he gets it done, that's for sure, all right. Halfway part of the show people. What am I doing today? Man?
Speaker 3: I feel like we got all the bases covered, which is, let me explain, doing the radio show.
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 3: The most important thing every day is coming on here and playing some tunes, talking a little trash, giving away some tickets, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like you're doing that. Okay, that's the number one thing at all times.
Speaker 3: Then you got us over on Facebook, right and then you know there's the live video companion.
Speaker 1: You're watching us.
Speaker 3: Live, and then we're on YouTube. But I also I have a poll question up on our website today and I'm asking you what should what should our shot name be?
Speaker 1: For ditch Day?
Speaker 3: Mogasm back in the lead, really over the Motallica.
Speaker 5: Metalica is my favorite. No pressure, just follow your heart.
Speaker 1: These our neck and neck right now. So then you think, okay, well that's enough. No, I'm not done.
Speaker 3: I have a poll question on the X this morning formerly known as Twitter Happy National Donut Day twenty twenty five. Oh by the way, Mo's on our Instagram at Rod Ryan's show, showing off her donuts that Captain Cash brought her this morning.
Speaker 1: He donut. So we're on Instagram.
Speaker 3: We're all over Facebook now We're on the X asking you what's your favorite donuts?
Speaker 1: Shipley's by a mile.
Speaker 3: Seventy three percent of you say Shipley's is your favorite donut over crispy.
Speaker 1: Cream, Donkey and Tim Horton on the email.
Speaker 3: We're everywhere, Jordan Welch in the machine said, there are seven, count them seven and more coming Tim Horton Donuts.
Speaker 7: Nobody cares rod seven, send them back to Canada.
Speaker 5: Canada my Shipley Donuts.
Speaker 7: Okay, listen, that's a coffee shop. You wanted to Starbucks in there today? They probably have donuts.
Speaker 3: Somebody on this show whose name rhymes with Roe said something about Voodoo Donuts this morning.
Speaker 1: Did than Tim Horton.
Speaker 5: I bet you They're based in America.
Speaker 3: But Ei, there are more Tim Horton's in this area than Voodoo Donuts.
Speaker 1: So what I'm patriot? I go with American maid America. Okay. So that's some of the things that we have going on.
Speaker 3: So we're we're on Facebook, We're on the X, We're on Instagram. I kind of want to get back into the TikTok game here. Where do you with TikTok?
Speaker 1: Have you ever talked? Have you tiktoked?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever talked on TikTok? You have thirty years old? You've talked on the tic you have? I shouldn't be dancing on TikTok?
Speaker 13: Should I?
Speaker 1: I talk all the time. I know who Kesha is. Sheep TikTok on the clock. The party don't stop. The only thing I think we need to get back into that game. All right, guys, So we're busy. We're all over the place. We are all over the place.
Speaker 3: On Facebook, I asked a question this morning because I've read this morning that the hot new pet in.
Speaker 1: China is yeast. The hot new pet pet is to take care of yeast. It's not a business. Is that what all the farmer moms are doing right now?
Speaker 22: East is a living thing enough to sour Joe starter alive like a baker.
Speaker 1: It's the hottest new pet yeast in China. Got to worry about the infection. So on Facebook, I asked the question this morning.
Speaker 3: I like to get I like to get get to the early audience sometimes before we get on the air. What's the best smell? What is the best smell? I put fresh baked bread and close fresh out of the dryer. Yeah, I've never had fat boy over here has never had a cinnabon, But boy, you can smell them a mile away in the airport, and I just.
Speaker 1: Would feel so much shame eating one. My wife says, cinnamon rolls Sundays. Sometimes I gotta be so good.
Speaker 13: Rocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hard rock, rock cards stay rock. Hardmon sinner rolls aren't, but it is rock hard.
Speaker 4: Best smell I am more of like an essential oil lavender lemon kind of girl.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, I like to smell gasoline. Oh, you're such a gearhead, jolly best smell, keep it clean, Okay, Gosh, I don't want to answer. I don't want to hear about the strippers that on it to put you in a box.
Speaker 3: Okay, heartbreakers in the back room at Heartbreakers, I don't even want to know what that smells like.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, smell like heaven, man, especially when you're in some hot wings. Nothing better is that? The best smell hot wings?
Speaker 18: You know what feat us when you when you're okay, barbecue, you know what I'm saying. Okay, that's not a bad one. People are talking about that on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: So we're like, when I say we're everywhere everywhere, we really are we are everywhere, We're interested in you. We want you to what do I always say? Get involved? Okay, get involved with us. Now I'm gonna have you calling in to win some shine Down tickets on the flip of this break, So I need you to stay involved.
Speaker 1: Rock and Alternative ver hues to The Rod Ryan Morning Show six am.
Speaker 3: The Welcome Back Everybody, Rod Ryan Show of this three Beer Friday, one case of beer left straight up at nine o'clock and then we'll go into Open Phones Friday. Then we'll leave you with Metallica tickets on Mode the show. Now backtrack to where we are right now, after Alex has done with his thing, most gonna tell you all about getting into that shine Down show.
Speaker 1: But first, what's trending over there? Well, Fanny Friday continues to trend.
Speaker 7: Ky Jenkins, submitted to us by Crane Apperta Josh is very popular okay to our listeners, and you can check her out at the world famous rod yanshippagetebuzz dot com. Switch To is also trending. The Nintendo switch to came out. I think like yesterday the day before. I know, my good buddy Robert the Hog jokes got it and he said his wife or his girl.
Speaker 1: Is not going to see him for a while.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it just either today or yesterday it came out.
Speaker 3: But the fun story about this is Paul Rudd, when he was a young aspiring actor, was in.
Speaker 1: The commercial for this thing, the original switch, the original one.
Speaker 3: So on three Things You Must See Today, I've got all the Switch information, But Paul Rudd recreated his ad that he did as a kid, and he's wearing the clothes and the.
Speaker 1: Hairstyle, which that's so cute, which he does look the same.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's definitely vampiric, but he had the of the time's clothes and hair and he recreated it.
Speaker 1: It's really funny. Yeah, so three Things you Must See Today, go check that out. Idan I think six hundred dollars to the people are holy. But Joelie been in a pretty penny on that. And then Lumbic tornado is trending.
Speaker 7: There was a big tornado in Lubbock that caused they're saying significant damage yesterday and then some of the pictures of it looked pretty bad.
Speaker 1: But that's his trending. On ninety five The Buzz, what kind of tickets you're looking at over there. I have some great ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Shine Down is going to be here with their Dance Kid Dance Tour August twenty seventh, Toyta Center Tickets on sale Nowtoydacenter dot com. There's very few left, but we have some for you. All you gotta do is you call her ten right now? Seven one three two one two five nine four five pallor.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan Show, All.
Speaker 15: Right, one ad Empire.
Speaker 1: Upon Empire one four five Complete The.
Speaker 3: Buzz ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Thank you so much for having us on Happy Free Beer Friday, Happy Donut Day, D Day, one week away from the other D Day, ditch Day.
Speaker 1: It's next week.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 1: You're voting right now on what should be the name of the shot.
Speaker 3: You can vote on the world Famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: Let me go over to the phones, GD We're busy today. Good morning. Who's this? Good morning, Cammy Tammy? How are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: You have a listen, No pressure here, but the name of the shot for ditch Day.
Speaker 3: I'm going to vote for you the one Mo Shot, the Mofongo, the Malicious Motallica, the Mogasm or the rock hard Mo.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the shot next week?
Speaker 2: Mo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Motallica is No, it's in second place. Mogasm is at number one. All right, Well, thank you Tammy. You got your vote in there and your caller number ten. Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 9: What are you giving?
Speaker 5: You want to shine hot, Mama, dance.
Speaker 1: Can't dance to our August twenty seventh center. You're going to be there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you, Thank you, Rod, thank you, Chile, Alex over Alex, Yeah, you want to thank.
Speaker 23: You, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't forgive him and Alex f you y give you so much.
Speaker 5: Peter, come for miss Tammy's voice.
Speaker 1: All right, damn me, thank you.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend, all right, Ye, all right, most got those young kids. I road tripped a little bit with London when she was younger. There was definitely there was a trip to New Orleans in the car. Yeah, chose to fly. It's worth the money. It's it's worth it and flying is not. A whole nother argument and a whole nother discussion. Parents were asked about what's the toughest age, how far can you expect a kid to go? The worst age to take a kid on a road trip three and a half years old.
Speaker 1: Your kids are in that wheelhouse? Yes, I have a two year old and a four year old. Have you road tripped with them? We do drive a lot. Okay, what's the furthest we drove to Florida? Yeah, like the Justin area, were they that's twelve hours? Yeah, that's a twelve hour drive stopped in New Orleans. Yeah, Safoy Point, have the dog. It was worth it because they have so much stuff, especially for going to the beach. There's so much stuff you have to.
Speaker 4: Take and having your own vehicle when you have car seats, like, it's better for us to road trip.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, the reason I haven't gone back to Deston since I lived in New Orleans is because you need to take a bunch of crap to the beach with you. So it was a six hour trip, and that's how I was introduced to Dustin.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful there. Twelve hours. Uh uh, it's beautiful. Not doing it, Yeah, I'd rather go to poort A here.
Speaker 3: Seven hours is the max. You broke it up almost exactly like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's depending on when you leave for New Orleans. You should I know. I got your speed buggy. You got there in five hours.
Speaker 5: I like to get up as soon as they get up and go.
Speaker 1: I've never gotten to New Orleans in five hours. Okay, So those of you that know some route that I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to hear about it anymore. Okay, I don't know what you do? What do you do at that bridge and baton rouge? Okay, you go across the water or something. What do you do that I'm not doing?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Stand, somebody tell me I cannot handle the people that tell me they get from here to New Orleans in five hours.
Speaker 1: You don't, okay five and a half. Maybe it's six, it's six, yeah, okay, and then it's another six to destin.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about driving to Indiana with my children.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, I just need the car.
Speaker 3: If you're road tripping this summer, maybe just leave the kids at home and an open bag of dog food.
Speaker 26: Yeah, everything, Just to open a bag of dog food, leave it out there, and then boom, all the dog's eating.
Speaker 1: Now the kids are eating. Everybody's eating.
Speaker 3: They asked parents. The worst age is three and a half years old. It's because they're old enough to get bored easily. They're not old enough to enjoy the good things about traveling yet. And the max parents say, with a kid in the car is seven hours. Here's what you can expect. Eighteen fights, fourteen tantrums, and twenty two Are we there yet? If you're thinking, Alex about it taking now, You're.
Speaker 1: Kid's not talking. Maybe a couple of words here and there, Mamma, you're talking. You're lucky, dad, Mama, Doggie, she's a doggy. Doggies takes that girl on a road trip. Now is it the exact same phrase, are we there yet? Twenty two times? I imagine it's how much longer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, like yeah about it, anything about how long the drive is. You're gonna get twenty two of those in that seven hours. Yes, God bless you those of you that do the road trips.
Speaker 1: And do all of that stuff.
Speaker 3: I didn't grow up in a family that went on vacation, so I don't know what it's like. So you're just lucky to be out there on the roads kids.
Speaker 11: The Rod Ryan Show mornings on ninety four five The.
Speaker 3: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan show free beer Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Specs.
Speaker 3: We'll have our fourth and final for you straight up at nine o'clock. We give away the beer and then boom, flip the phones. They all become your calls, not asking for anything, just maybe telling us some things.
Speaker 1: What do you got going on this weekend?
Speaker 3: I should have been on the people that won those Taco Fest tickets a little harder.
Speaker 1: Why because I do like I do want to see pictures. We asked a couple of people, did we I don't know us. I don't remember if you won Taco Fest tickets from us this week. It's going down tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I got another birthday party to go to.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 13: Was so good.
Speaker 1: I'm getting. I'm getting really a birthday party? Will Taco Fest is happening? There was a Taco Fest. Okay, so we none of us can go to Taco Fest because we got to go to a kid party. So you have to take pictures.
Speaker 5: Alex Is child's first birthday.
Speaker 1: I begged to go to this party. Same we invited ourselves.
Speaker 3: We did invite O ourselves, how much didn't invite us. We invited ourselves.
Speaker 1: We're all going to be there.
Speaker 3: Your kids jet packs getting in today. Yeah, she's getting a jet pack. It just fits her little back.
Speaker 1: It says no gift. It'll strap her on your calf. She does not need any gift. It'll lift your leg, all right. I always cover her up and then she couldn't go anywhere hack.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: So if you're going to the Taco Fest, I want pictures, all right, I should have. I should have really kind of worked you over a little bit more. If you're going out to that, you should take pictures. When you win tickets to these things that were given away. Uh, I can't wait to see you all out at Ditch Day next week. Metallica tickets we have those for you. At the end of the show today, I'll take pictures at Metallica because I don't know. I'm still working on getting into that show. I want to be at Metallica with you guys. Pantera, I haven't seen this edition of Pantera Suicidal Tennessees I haven't seen in years. We announced that all next week every day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, for a third week, every day on this show, we will have Metallica tickets. These will be seats in the first five rows. Of seats off the floor. No one's gonna remember that. Well, brother run, I thought it was in front of the stage. Listen to me, I've got seats in the first five rows off the floor.
Speaker 1: It's so cool. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So that's gonna be every day.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do five four three two one every day next week, and then the last last pair will be at Ditch Day where we.
Speaker 1: Have at the shots. I should look real quick voting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Motallica and Mogasm has been going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Those are clearly the two front runners. I kind of thought Brockhart Mow had a shot right on the website.
Speaker 5: See, I'm going to vote again.
Speaker 1: Rockhard Mo is in third place, Motallica is in second place. What's my favorite one?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Mogasm is in first place.
Speaker 4: Listen our favorites Motalica Also, they're all MO shots. It's very sweet, a kind honor. I can't wait to tell my parents which shots. They're gonna be so proud of me.
Speaker 1: Got a shot named after me already, Mom? All right? Voting World Famous rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com rockand Alternative The rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 2: Show six am. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Ninety four five Buzz Offspring, Self Esteem, rod Ryan Show, Free Beer Friday for a few minutes left, and so we give away that fourth and final case.
Speaker 1: Then we flip the phones and it becomes open Phones Friday.
Speaker 3: Texting the Wind is still available to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. We'll do that at about ten after I seem to be hitting it at about twelve after try it, trying to hit my marks. But it's a chance to win one thousand dollars and a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. So that'll be in play between ten and twelve after nine and then Metallica tickets.
Speaker 1: You all know we're giving those away on the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm here for it right out at the beginning, right out of the gate, because I think you've been talking about this as your headline all morning long. You know what, by far and away, the number one story in America is.
Speaker 1: The boys are at it again. The boys are at it.
Speaker 4: President Donald Trump and Elon Musk had appeared to be a heated falling out yesterday after disagreeing over Trump's major tax and spending bill. Trump said he was quote very disappointed in Musk during a press conference claiming that Musk knew the bill details and only complained after the bill cut electric vehicle subsidies that help musk company Tesla. The feud went back and forth all day yesterday grew personal, with Musk agreeing with a post calling for Trump's and peach meant and then Trump saying their great relationships might be over.
Speaker 3: He said he wants to take away the governmental subsidies and contracts that the billions of dollars for his space program.
Speaker 1: So again, these are things that I don't know anything about.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk is now floating the possibility of creating a third party, which doesn't sound that crazy to me.
Speaker 1: The bull moves, you could bring it back, he said.
Speaker 3: Quote one that actually represents the eighty percent in the middle. You ever heard this theory before all the craziness you hear from Republicans, it's ten percent on the right, all the craziness you hear from Democrats, it's the ten percent on the left.
Speaker 1: There's eighty.
Speaker 3: There's eighty percent of us aren't crazy and like going to the limits of.
Speaker 1: Some of these other group lives. Now before you, before you send.
Speaker 3: Me an email and you start complaining about me, it's both sides that have these crazy people that get the most coverage in the news and they're the loudest people on the social media platforms. Elon Musk is saying, there's eighty percent of Americans that kind of want to work together. He's thinking about a party that represents those people. Now, he can't run for president because he wasn't born here, so that would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Kanye West, by the way, his tweet bra Bros. Please no, we love you both so much. If Kanye is trying to be the revereree, you know we have a problem. Guy, Do not stress out Kanye West. Please for that, for any other reason, we do get back together. Let's go for Kanye, all right. Sad story.
Speaker 4: A Texas woman has died from brain eating amba infection after using tapwater to clear her sinuses. We've been watching this story for a little while because Rod is a sinus clearer, Okay, yes, And the story is making national headlines because the investigation is getting deeper and deeper into where this water is actually coming from and if we have a problem here in Texas. Water tests did not find amba in the water where this woman was camping in her RV seventy one year old. She was trying to clear her sinuses. She used tap water.
Speaker 1: You should not do that, guys.
Speaker 5: She used water from her RV's tank.
Speaker 3: Don't bury the headline here. Never ever use tap water. If you're going to use someone I think most people will know the netty pop.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're going to rinse a nasal rints, you have to use distilled water, Okay, whether you boil it yourself.
Speaker 9: Or you just just go buy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can boil tapwater yourself, right, but.
Speaker 3: Just go get a jug of distilled water and that's what you're to clean your nose with. Yes, Just so you know, sinkholes has been replaced now my number one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is your irrational fear brain eating amba because of this story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, number one, sinkholes are now number two. Have you looked into tornadoes? I know that's your number one.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: This next story, though, this is this is better.
Speaker 4: Jersey Mike employee helped rescue a woman who was being held against her will last week, and the story's insane. The worker found a crumbled up piece of paper in the bathroom. It looked like trash. You and I we would have just thrown it away. The worker opened up the paper and found to help me letter with an address on it said whoever finds this police, call the police. Help me, So the worker immediately called nine to one one. Police showed up at the address, rescued the woman, arrested the guy, who has some domestic violence incidents in his past.
Speaker 5: It sounds like he's gone away for a long time.
Speaker 4: But it's all because a Jersey Mike's employee didn't throw trash away.
Speaker 1: I love it. Give her a medal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about the story because it's got a great ending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and that Jersey Mike's employee shout out. Let's go be a sub today. Halle Berry's boyfriend proposed.
Speaker 5: She did not say yes. All right, she shouldn't say no either.
Speaker 4: She's been with this guy for at least five years, he said, I put the proposal out there.
Speaker 1: It's still on hold. Maybe y'all could encourage her. She's been married three times, so she's not in a rush. That's what she said for number four.
Speaker 4: But she stid say out of all the people she's married too, that this guy is the one she should have married the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when an artist puts out a new album. This is the best album we've ever done. This is the most excited I've ever been about an album.
Speaker 4: I don't know she'll do it or not. We'll see, she says, she's not worried about it, not rushing into things. It's just a technicality.
Speaker 1: Why why do you have to get married you've been married three times.
Speaker 4: Especially when it's not like a money thing or an insurance thing, Like, just do what you're doing, live your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and wear the ring though. Maybe so.
Speaker 5: They caught the guy that stole the instruments from Heart.
Speaker 1: Did you see this story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, fifty seven year old guy in New Jersey caught for allegedly allegedly taking one of Nancy's electric guitars and a mandolin from the hard Rocket Atlantic.
Speaker 5: City at the end of May.
Speaker 4: No comment from anyone in the band, but of note important that you should know one of the instruments was returned, one of them was successfully sold, and now no one knows where it is. This guy was only caught because he was attempting to sell things and someone caught it on camera. But one of the instruments, who knows where it is? Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 7: Take it Alex the astro, who's got a win last night. They beat the Pirates eight to two. Tonight, They're going to open up a weekend series with the Guardians on the road. Colton Gordon will be on the mount for this Drows going up against Cleveland's Logan Allen.
Speaker 1: First pitches at six ten.
Speaker 7: You can listen to it on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven forty k t H. In basketball, the Pacers came back to me the Thunder one eleven to one ten in Game one of the NBA Finals last night. Indianas Tyrese Haliburton hit the game winning shot zero point three seconds left in the game, and the Pacers had not led until that point. They'll play Game two of that series on Sunday night. In softball, Texas Tech got by UT four to three last night in Game two of the Women's College World Series Finals. They'll play a winner take all Game three tonight for the national Championship. That starts at seven, and you can watch it on ESPN. In hockey, the Panthers and Oilers play Game two of the Stanley Cup Final tonight.
Speaker 1: The Oilers are up one to oh in that series. Puck drops at seven. You can watch it on tn T and True TV.
Speaker 7: And in horse racing, the one hundred and fifty seventh running of the Belmont Stakes is tomorrow in Saratoga Springs, New York. Journalism is the favorite to win. The race starts at six oh seven. You can watch it on Fox.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in Sports, The Buzz, Rocky and.
Speaker 3: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Seether. The problem is, you all don't even know. I still't even know.
Speaker 2: I'm not confidence.
Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 3: I'm dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so good Seether. I don't know how see see see. Good Morning, Rob Ryan Show, Good morning, Hello. Hi, you on the phone. I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at Moe.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Hello, Hi, Hello, Hey, guy on the phone, Hello, person on the phone.
Speaker 1: Hello, is anything to plugged in? Did we do something that's not supposed to be? Good morning?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, next line, Good Morning, Rob Ryan's Show, Good morning.
Speaker 15: Hi.
Speaker 1: Who's this.
Speaker 3: Katie?
Speaker 1: Katie?
Speaker 23: Hey you can hear me?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, yeah, okay, it was just a bad line. Hey, you're the winner of the fourth and final case of Beer Here on.
Speaker 1: Free beer Friday. Yeah yeah, said Katie. What part of town are you in, Katie? Nice league today.
Speaker 9: The beer board.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thanks to our friends over at Specs for the beers today. Fourth and final case is gone. Katie, You're awesome. Thanks for being on the show today.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Man, thank you so much, Thank you so much. All right, hang on, thanks for being there. Thanks for always being there, Katie. Katie's got my back for sure. Okay, Alex, I need some music. I got it. Open phones for Friday, Open phones for Iday. More like open phones? Fried Yay, open phones.
Speaker 3: Guys, give Chili a second to turn these things around, Hilly Captain Cash, turn this baby around.
Speaker 1: What do you think the shot should be named?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: Ditch Day? Mo, You're actively campaigning for.
Speaker 22: The Motallica shots, so are the boys.
Speaker 5: The Twins like that.
Speaker 1: Mogasm still in the lead.
Speaker 3: The winning shot name will be officially announced before we leave the show, before we amf and turn you loose.
Speaker 1: On the weekend, we're one week away from ditch Day.
Speaker 3: We don't know what the shot is going to consist of, but we will certainly know by the time we go into this weekend. With the name of it will be, mogasm is in the lead, Motallica in second place, rock Hard Mo in third place, One Mo Shot Malicious, and Mo fun.
Speaker 4: Goos not something gross once we looked into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was like, yeah, in your buttthole. It's probably why it's on the list. Is it Italian for in your buttthole? Italian?
Speaker 3: I it was snorting buttholes, That's what it was. A Song's Ronnie, good morning. We all got the giggles here. I'm sorry you're on open phones, you're on the air.
Speaker 9: What do you got?
Speaker 7: Yeah, y'all cracked me up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 13: I just want to appreciate y'all for making the morning drive worth it.
Speaker 4: Thanks Ronnie, you're the best. Yes, Joe, I hope to meet you soon, Ronnie. Come to ditch deck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come to ditch day, Ronnie. It's just a half day.
Speaker 17: Run a company.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm so visit, but uh, you know that could be possible. Definitely to meet you.
Speaker 1: You run an ac company, yees.
Speaker 5: The time of life.
Speaker 1: What if we renamed the shot the free On, would you come?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 9: I would definitely met all right.
Speaker 1: You're awesome, Ronnie, Thank you, Man.
Speaker 3: I have a great weekend and shout out to you, because I know you're going up in those attics and everything, and we we do shout out to our air con peeps that listen.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's one hundred degrees.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've already called them five times this summer.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred and twenty up in your attic. It seriously, is Nate the Great? Good morning? You're on open phones?
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Hey man, what you got for open phones? You're live on the radio right now. Tens of twenties of people can hear you.
Speaker 10: Hey, I got an idea for most Oh jeez.
Speaker 3: Okay, now this is kind of a late wild card thing because we're kind of locked into the five.
Speaker 1: We're voting on her five or six. But go ahead, Nate. If it's great, I'll just load.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, I'm not phone.
Speaker 1: She said it. She said it, dude, go for it? Low d.
Speaker 25: For did they?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's not making a decent joke. Think she said it.
Speaker 3: You should have just jumped on it, she said, Mod's that's where you should have said, Mody's nuts.
Speaker 2: She said it.
Speaker 1: Nate, you had your window. I tried. I tried to give it to you.
Speaker 5: You missed the layout, but I still love to you.
Speaker 1: Mark. You're next up on open Phones. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 16: I want to say that I love hearing y'all make my name better every single day.
Speaker 1: My god, there's so sweet. It's my favorite hour of radio radio. You guys just talk about how great we are. You could say something mean if you want, Hey, you're awesome to Mark, thank you. I don't want to let y'all know that.
Speaker 12: Are y'all ever going to play Moose?
Speaker 1: Tell me about moos?
Speaker 4: Who is a game I played on my other show for ten years. It was called Mono's Country, and I put money on the line. I had to answer I think it was five trivia questions and I had to go in the hallway while a listener played, and whoever got it right got the most right.
Speaker 1: You like the Ken Jennings of country.
Speaker 4: I care a lot about celebrities in the country music world. Okay, interesting, so I know, like weird random facts. I don't know, old school stuff.
Speaker 1: We should do that with See there, Mark, did you hear that?
Speaker 5: I really don't know seether.
Speaker 1: I'm using a seether net say, I don't know if I'm saying it wrong or right. Mary, Mark, I had don't worry, I play it wrong all the time.
Speaker 3: To listen, Mark, Mark, I have been workshopping a game. I'm not going to say much about it, but it's called mam Machmo.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've been working at a game, so stick around.
Speaker 1: There might be a new game coming to Is this gonna cost me money? Nothing will have to come out of your pocket?
Speaker 2: Okay for this.
Speaker 1: I like this game.
Speaker 3: I'm working on Matchmo right now, and uh and I think it's gonna be a pretty good game.
Speaker 2: Mark.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thanks for sticking around.
Speaker 1: Mark, thank you so much for saying such nice things. Everybody right out of the gate.
Speaker 3: That's another line open seven one three two one two five nine four five. I gotta give you a shot. It's nine twelve. I said I'd hit it at nine to twelve. A chance to one one thousand dollars and a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival for you and your pal.
Speaker 10: Houston's Rock Houston's Alternative All Day and the Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five buzz all right, welcome back. I see we got a full bank of phone calls. I'm going to all of you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go right down the line, Chris Steven, angela time, Christina Josh. I'm coming to all of you, but first I'm gonna let Alex do his thing online.
Speaker 17: Kid's Alix online ninety four five, the muzz.
Speaker 1: All those people are waiting, all right, I'll go. I'll be quitting today's day. That's pretty pretty cool for the weekend, though.
Speaker 7: You type in what you're listening to, and I'll give you a drink to pair with the music that you got on the playlist this week.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, we need to take some time with this one. We'll check it out. We don't have time.
Speaker 3: You go to the.
Speaker 1: What was the song? Drinkify?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it drink? Is it more on the band or the actual song?
Speaker 7: It's more on the band, Okay, So let's I saw like the example of a Stone Tumble Pilots was just a PBR.
Speaker 1: Could you put Metallica in there.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious what they would say because they have their own whiskey, blackened whiskey.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't have it pulled up.
Speaker 3: That was okay, And that was the other thing I was worried about is if if Motallica becomes.
Speaker 1: The shot that it would probably just be black and whisky. We forced to go out and get that because she wants something with tequila in it. I like tequila. Yeah, whiskey and tequila. Okay, all right, check.
Speaker 7: Went to pair with your drinks this weekend at the World Prince rideband shippage at the Buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go. It's open phones. All right, I'm coming to all of you. Here we go. Chris is up first. Good morning, Chris.
Speaker 9: Hey, what's up guy?
Speaker 1: Somep us up? Do what you got for? Open phones? You're on the air. Hey, I didn't call for any reason in particular.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to say I love you guys.
Speaker 16: Wow.
Speaker 9: I got really lucky. I took a low paying job, so I had to get rid of Spotify and Apple Music.
Speaker 21: But I've gotten enjoy driving to them from work every day, listening to y'all, and I feel like your family.
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 3: Did you ever thank you, first and foremost, thank you Spotify and the other stuff out there? Did you ever feel like family when you were listening to that stuff? Or was it just songs and there was no connection?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 9: Robots?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, a bunch of robots.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're saying such nice things. Robots love you. But I used this. I use this all the time.
Speaker 3: There are plenty of you that just want to hear music and that's fine, but there's no connection there, and that's what we're trying to.
Speaker 1: Do in the morning, Chris, I love you for saying that. Thank you so much, dude. Thank you.
Speaker 9: Hey, y'all have a great one and enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 1: You too, my brother. You can't call Spotify. No Spotify phones at Apple Music. Steven, good morning, Good morning brother Rod. How y'all doing so great now in such a good mood? Kidding me? What do you want to I heard you have a plug.
Speaker 16: Yeah, So I just want to give a super quick shout out to my I played drums in a local underground hardcore punk band, and I just want to shout them out and all the other local bands around Houston. I see all the work.
Speaker 10: They're putting in on stage and in the studio, so I just want to give them some love.
Speaker 1: Okay, And then I know what you really want to say as a drummer.
Speaker 3: This is to all of your band b Hey, assholes, help me carry my gear, okay, like you guys walk in and that singer walks in with a with a mic stand and then that's it. He feels like he's done. Help the drummer out carry all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, I took out of that for you, Steven.
Speaker 16: Please please, please so much more than y'all know.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother, Angela. You're next up on open phones. Hey, good morning Rock, good morning, what's up? Good morning Alex, Good morning Philly. What you got for us today? You're on the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I won the Taco Fest tickets on Monday, So I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm going with my husband Cody, and we're bring in our best friends, David and Lisa.
Speaker 1: We're two best friends married to two best friends.
Speaker 10: So yeah, so we plan to take a lot of pictures for you guys, and I just want to say thank you again.
Speaker 1: It's tomorrow.
Speaker 5: It's going to be so fun.
Speaker 4: They're going VIP style Texas Monthly dot Com slash Taco Fests.
Speaker 1: You are, that's right, Angela?
Speaker 3: All right, you're our eyes and ears over there. I cannot wait to see your pictures on Monday.
Speaker 1: You can't go, did you hear? Oh God, I got another kid party?
Speaker 20: Did you know?
Speaker 1: I wanted to invite all of you guys.
Speaker 23: But you have a great time on ala.
Speaker 3: Okay, Angela Alicia, I'll have to live through your pictures.
Speaker 1: Have a good time. I'm sure it sounds so fun time. Good morning, you're up?
Speaker 17: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother? Ron?
Speaker 1: You do doing great? Man? What you got for us? Body else?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm no, y'all already do the shots and stuff and go for Metallica? But how could y'all don't do Motown down? Oh, motown down? The motown that wasn't even suggested?
Speaker 2: Was it the Rose?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: Where have you been?
Speaker 1: Friends? I guess we missed that one. Damn it. Sorry tyme, Christina, you're next up? Hey, brother, Hey, what's up there?
Speaker 23: I heard you?
Speaker 10: I heard y'all talking about road tripping and this is slow fast Andrew's wife, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, you guys road trip all of now. They're the they're the weirdos that load up their kids. They love their kids, they love spending card time with their kids. You probably get a sticker in every state that you go into and all of that. They're that they're that crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh oh hell yeah, we're missing three sticks. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: What okay, this is a great trivia question. Uh slow fast Andrew's family. What are the three states that you have yet to drive?
Speaker 1: I know one of them? Hawaii?
Speaker 6: Yes, we but there that's the one we've float blown two.
Speaker 1: Okay, we haven't been to Michigan.
Speaker 6: We haven't been to.
Speaker 1: Washington, and we haven't been to Alaska. Alaska, and we're going to Washington this summer. Awesome. That's Tuesday. I got one more Oregon. That's forgots okay, Oregon, all right, listen.
Speaker 23: Yeah, and our longest trip was seven over seven thousand miles and we've been doing it since.
Speaker 10: Cooper and Harrison have been kids like baby.
Speaker 3: In Sanity, Brave in Sanity. Best and you would know this better than anyone. I'm gonna let you go. Best road trip snack. This is for you, mom, not the kids, just selfishly yourself. What's the best road trip snack?
Speaker 1: Oatmel creampies. Oh those are so cool, little Debbie ones. They're nutritious and delicious.
Speaker 3: I don't know how nutritious they are with me, Rod, that's another line open seven, one, three, two, two, five five.
Speaker 1: Ryan Show four five.
Speaker 2: The Buzz.
Speaker 3: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's show tick tick tick tick tick, tick tick tick. We have less than a half hour left before we turn you loose. On the weekend, the Mogasm shot is in first place. Motallica is in second place.
Speaker 1: What am I talking about? The Ditch Day shot?
Speaker 3: We don't know what it's going to entail the bar as ingredients, but Mo has made it very clear.
Speaker 22: She's at Tequila gal. But that seems like a very bad idea if your name is on the shot. Oh gosh, and you've told us all that your favorite the girl.
Speaker 5: Is Tequila Day drinking tequila. Are you trying to get me pregnant?
Speaker 1: It's a bad.
Speaker 9: Come on.
Speaker 1: I just met your husband. I don't want to get in a fight with them already.
Speaker 2: So sweet.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're gonna Metallica tickets at Ditch Day. Yeah, Metallica tickets every day next week on the air. Yes, Metallica tickets on No the show. We haven't given them away yet today, Metallica, Pantera, Suicidal Tennessee sold out.
Speaker 1: Next Saturday. We're sitting on a pair of tickets that we're going to give you before we leave. More phone calls, Yeah, it's open phones Friday. Let me see, let's throw it.
Speaker 2: Over to Tank.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tank, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: Right, how are you guys doing today?
Speaker 1: So great? What do you have for us on open phones?
Speaker 9: Huh yeah, So I.
Speaker 10: Just wanted to let you guys know. So I'm a disabled Army vet but still able to work, which I'm very thankful for.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: And me and a couple of my young buddies, we're going to actually open a shop in Willis, Texas on seventy five, just north to ten ninety seven. Lift Pro Customs and our sister company is Southern Lumen Lighting. That'll be underglow lighting, wheel lights, rock lights, everything like that. We're going to do wheels and tires. Like I said, lift kids, basically any accessory you can put on a vehicle that will include lowering car suspension everything.
Speaker 1: Dude, you know what I think is dope. And I see that because listen, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not super flashy guy on the cars, but do you do those It's like a rope light or I'm not even gonna do a great job of explaining this, but around like the brake drum in the car and then there's like a wheel, there's like a wheel of lights in there.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes I see it on the jacked up trucks. It looks so cool.
Speaker 10: Oh, yes, sir, And actually we specialized in those and we actually make those in house, so it's all, you know, made in the USA. All of our parts are harvested, you know, from here actually locally. But that include like a very thin piece of aluminium that goes around the actually the dust shield on the wheel and it mounts to that, and then you have a led strip that goes around it, and then you wired into your junction box and then you have a basically like a little keyfob and you can turn them on and off. You could also change the colors.
Speaker 1: You know where I got lost at the junction box. That's where I was trying to do it myself. Yeah, respect tank. What's the name of your place?
Speaker 10: Okay, So the new place is lift Pro Customs and Southern Lumen is our sister company, which is in the same location.
Speaker 1: Are you doing Facebook and Instagram yet or that's coming.
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, Yes, sir, we have Instagram and we have it up and rolling. We're gonna do a grand opening, like I said, June sixteenth, It's going to start at about seven thirty am and we're gonna try to rock and roll. We're gonna offer leveling kit specials. We're also going to offer some wheel lighting like you were mentioning some specials on those two. And another thing real quick too. If those guys have the components and they got questions about installation, bring your parts over with you and we'll help walk you through it, and then we'll actually do hand in hand so that way you learn something as well as get that awesome look on your right.
Speaker 1: Tank, thank you for your service.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like Alex is my car guy. I take my car over to Alex to do all the work on it. I M sorry, you've just been fired. I'm going to He sounds way more educated on going to see Tank now for all my stuff. Normally I get my customizing done at Alex.
Speaker 1: I real recognize obvious Raul, Good morning, Good morning brother. How you doing so great? What do you got for open phones?
Speaker 12: Okay, So this Thursday, June twelfth, Daiking Park, the Lighthouse of Houston Choir is going to be performing the national anthem. Why is a big deal because the Lighthouse of Houston Choir consists of blind and visually impaired individuals.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's got ral are you in the choir. Yes, I am so how many people are going to be out there singing.
Speaker 12: Good? Twenty of us should be out there.
Speaker 1: Wow. So have you guys done it? There? Is it the first time? Have you done it before?
Speaker 12: For the first time, We're giving the pleasure of performing the national anthem at an Astros game, hopefully not the last. So we encourage anybody going to the game, get there early, get in your seat.
Speaker 1: And watch this perform. Raoul, I'm telling you, belt it out, dude, have a great time.
Speaker 3: If you get a hold of a video or something that you could share with us, if we're not all lucky enough to go to the game logos to a lot of these games. If if you have a video or something, man send it to us. I'd love to see it. I really would.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Kevin, You're next up on Open Phones.
Speaker 23: Hey, Good morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 23: I'm getting ready here. I'm here, just getting ready to get ready to.
Speaker 1: Go on Alaska cruise.
Speaker 23: So I'm curious today. Yeah, I heard, I heard that, Mo, But I was wondering today is like my old new day.
Speaker 1: I have offered for I leave, and.
Speaker 23: I was wondering, do y'all ever do tours of y'all studios or something like that.
Speaker 1: We really don't. I mean, there's I'll be honest with you, Kevin, there's not a lot to see. There's not a whole lot to see.
Speaker 3: If there's there's a bunch of offices, and then there's just there's our little.
Speaker 1: Room, and there's really not a whole lot to see.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this if you ever come in, and this is what I'll say to anyone. If you ever come in, you come and pick up a prize. Yeah, ask if I'm here. If i'm here, I'll walk you around.
Speaker 5: We'd love to meet you.
Speaker 23: I mean, if y'all could do it, if y'all were even be able to do it, I mean, I would love to be able to see it. Just because the day is my only day, and I got a couple of things later in the afternoon. I would love to be if I could head that way.
Speaker 4: Now, well, you send us some pictures from your Alaskan cruise, because I'm hearing like penguins, polar bears, like are you gonna see whales?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm going. I'm gonna be on the solo CRUI yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: You got to send us pictures from that friend, the best time pack of coat.
Speaker 1: I feel like it could be salmony like salmon Salmon's you don't have the time.
Speaker 3: I'll say this about the tour today, Friday is a tough one because there's really not everyone's kind of getting bolted out of here for the weekend.
Speaker 1: But I'll say that to you and everyone.
Speaker 3: If you're here, you pick something up, if you if you make your way to the station, ask Sophia, hey, is Rod still here?
Speaker 1: Is most still here? We'll come out. We'll walk you around. Okay.
Speaker 23: Yeah, I don't know when I'll ever be able to win a prize or something.
Speaker 1: Get that you're going on your phone works, don't give up. You got through on this, get through. Why why wouldn't you get through? Tickets lucky guys.
Speaker 23: I'm just it's just main it's just mainly time because of working stuff. I don't know when I'll ever be able to give to the studio.
Speaker 1: If I ever win something, I'll probably have to be mailed or something. But I'm just curious.
Speaker 23: I just wanted to set something up. Like I said, I was communicating with Alex and stuff like that, and I've been seeing all with a couple of emails about the lives trains and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that too, So thank you Kevin Porky's.
Speaker 3: I saw you have Porky's he did talk to you because he sent me an email too.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kevin. Bro have the best.
Speaker 5: I can't excited the animals have whales have such.
Speaker 1: A great trip. Karen, you're next up.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Karen, all right, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you guys today?
Speaker 1: Really really good? You're on the air, so, uh, what do you got?
Speaker 7: Heck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to say I've been listening since I was sick, and now my four year old listen feel old. No no, no, no, no, bring it. I always, I always.
Speaker 3: I hop on that comment all the time, and it doesn't make me feel old, even though I am and I've been here forever. But it makes me feel awesome when somebody like there's a next generation coming through.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorite It's a massive compliment, Karen, as a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: So thank you, Dan.
Speaker 19: I will see you guys on this day.
Speaker 6: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Did you uh you want me to vote for you? I don't know if you got around of voting this morning.
Speaker 3: So the Mogasm, the Motallica, the rock hard Mo, the one Mo shot, malicious mofongo. Yeah, everybody, mogasm, everybody. We're twenty minutes away, uh from that being the shot name.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Karen.
Speaker 3: I look forward to seeing your next week. We have all cool Karens. We don't have any We don't have any Karen Karen's.
Speaker 1: How did you get so lucky? We got like all cool Karens, and we got cool Linda's that listened to the show too. Hi Linda, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Awesome? You're on open phones?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to share our friends new garage, so they just opened up over in the quarter area called Dan's Garage and Auto Park. They are it's a navy veteran who knows this stuff. I mean, we always took our vehicles, our children's vehicles to him and he is just great service. And you guys need to check it out.
Speaker 1: Alex, I'm never bringing my car over to you ever again to work the house. You're out, I mean, I get it all right, marry.
Speaker 3: A right, I'm going to see Tank. I'm going to see Dan now, Alex, you're out of business. You're not my car guy anymore. Okay, you're my sports guy.
Speaker 1: You're no longer my car guy. You're missing. I've gone.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody for making open phones so great. It's my favorite hour of radio on the radio. Mo, you got anything for the show? You got a prize for you have anything left over?
Speaker 4: A little bit of extra pressure because I do have this random pair of tickets see Metallica. Yeah, the world tour with Pantera and Suicidal Tendencies is going to be here at Energy Stadium next Saturday, June fourteenth.
Speaker 1: The show is sold out.
Speaker 5: But if you know the show, I'm going to slip you up here.
Speaker 1: Okay, question coming up on the flip of this break, Don't go Anywhere.
Speaker 7: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day and the Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Ninety five, The Bus ninety four five, The Buzz and just like that, we are back. All right, you know what we're doing. You know what the segment's called. You know what the tickets are the show for Metallica. Tickets sold out. What is your question today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The band has MO been mispronouncing all week that Rod finally called her out on today.
Speaker 1: Alex, you were gonna let her go? All week you were gonna let her go. It was kind of humor. Not friends, now, of course I are friends.
Speaker 3: I aired it out all the air. Somebody could have nudged her, like in a commercial break or someone.
Speaker 7: To say, you like, gone too far, and I was like, well, now if I say it, I feel like it's like when you forget somebody's It's.
Speaker 1: Like when you forget somebody's name and you see him at the sixth time. I know I've kind of already kind of committed.
Speaker 4: To this stuff, all right, even won three nine four five, I had enough and I just said, listen, I couldn't take it any longer.
Speaker 1: I have to be a friend. It slies down. You have spinach in your teeth and you're saying this wrong. You don't know how to say it, and there's a little boogie in the left now. So I'm the guy that'll tell you these things, all right, true friends.
Speaker 3: Call her ten seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 19: Let's do the Lincoln Park thing ninety four five, The muzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show, Wrapping Up a Freemier Friday, Wrapping up Open Phones Friday, Wrapping Up Fanny Friday, twenty.
Speaker 3: Percent chance of rain today partly Claude Hive of ninety four. Same thing for your Saturday Sunday low chances of rain, mostly sunny, high of ninety six.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. He is now time for know this show on ninety four five.
Speaker 3: The but La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 1: La la la la la la la la la la. Good morning, Rob Ryan Show.
Speaker 15: Hello, who's this Hi?
Speaker 1: This is Vanessa Vanessa. A scale of one to ten.
Speaker 9: This is my kid.
Speaker 1: Everything's one to ten now, scale one to ten. How nervous are you right now? Ten being the most serous, one being super calm. No, one to ten. I need a number I can.
Speaker 23: I would say like eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you know it's just us, right, it's just us.
Speaker 5: We're all friends here.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of Metallica tickets left. You can just go buy him if you lose.
Speaker 22: Okay, Oh wait a minute, ooh you're right extensive in the sold.
Speaker 3: Oh don't screw this up. Oh I'm nervous now for you.
Speaker 1: Oh Vanessa, Vanessa, don't listen to.
Speaker 3: Him, Vanessa, don't mess this up. Please go ahead, mo, what's your question. This is Vanessa here. She's she's had an eight put her at a six?
Speaker 21: Girl?
Speaker 4: Which band have I been mispronouncing all week? And Rod finally called me out on it? Yes, Vanessa, I don't know if you said it right.
Speaker 1: You just won Metallica tickets of the big deal. Vanessa.
Speaker 5: This is amazing Friday. But are you gonna take with you next weekend?
Speaker 9: Good question?
Speaker 1: Oh it's it's my husband and to be part of his father's tickets.
Speaker 5: Best father's the ema saving Vanessa some money.
Speaker 1: We're pumped. Definitely, he's gonna love you forever. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I was right, you're off the hook. You don't know card, no nothing. You just take him to Metallica with you and that's it. It's the greatest Father's Day present of all time.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm so pumped.
Speaker 10: Okay, are you so excited?
Speaker 5: Thank you for much.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for you. All right, Vanessa, hang on the phone. Chili will set you up with your sold out tickets.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, so good?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, cool?
Speaker 1: Did she say it right? She called the band seether you've been calling them see see see.
Speaker 5: It's gonna forever. My legacy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go. I really do gotta get out of here. I could have used a little more cow bell. You're gonna want that cow bell?
Speaker 2: Cow Bell.
Speaker 3: I got a fever and the only prescriptions cow bell.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, you know what I haven't heard all day?
Speaker 15: Fayday dude?
Speaker 1: Why didn't I play that earlier? Just got me pumped? Three time Hall of Famer, the one they called Tim.
Speaker 3: We'll be back on Monday. He three games in a row for him. Are we dealing with our next Hall of Famer here? He's been in there three times already. He's two games away. We'll pick up with him on Monday. Jessica, Dirty Mike Robbie called her number ten, and I think it was Kate Katie.
Speaker 1: She won the ka the fourth case of beer. Those are all of our beer winners.
Speaker 21: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Bes Hell brought us donuts today, Oh.
Speaker 5: Sweet Angel, the most thoughtful man.
Speaker 3: I just kind of walked away from our donut question. It wasn't even close. I'm trying to canon up worry about it.
Speaker 1: Three percent my question today, who's got the best donuts?
Speaker 3: Shipley, Shipley, seventy two percent of you, seventy three percent of you in Second place was Krispy Kreme by a mile behind, then Duncan and then just in fourth place.
Speaker 1: Tim Horton. There's only four spots available. Everybody wants to know what's gonna be the ditch Day Shot. No, no, I'm going to refresh one final time. It's it's between Motallica and Mogasm. The name of your shot Mofongou. No, you're so stupid it didn't late.
Speaker 3: Comeback your ditch Day shot. I don't know what's going to be in this thing, but it will be called the Mogasm. All right, Gunner and crew, you gotta make us a mogasm shot.
Speaker 1: It's a good one.
Speaker 3: Thank you to everybody, everybody that voted for the ditch Day Shot. Friday the thirteenth, one week from today, will be at Cactus Cove.
Speaker 1: More Metallica tickets next week? Is that true?
Speaker 5: Is that a typo?
Speaker 3: No, there's more Metallica tickets every day on the show. Next week Metallica tickets. They are seats in the first five rows off the floor, so it's all general admission wild pit except for that snake pit or whatever.
Speaker 1: These are off the floor, first five rows. Who and I know it's not me. That's all I know because I brought in six picks. Who's got six picks? It's not me because I had them the time before that.
Speaker 5: Chilie's not going to do it, so it's got to be me.
Speaker 1: Chilli hasn't done six picks no, in twenty twenty five. Hey, get off, Chillie. All right, I got this, chill I got your back, Jilli, six picks now I'm doing in visual. Did you get six picks tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because I'll be together and.
Speaker 1: There's six picks of me. And to correct you, Rod, I did bus face pick six paces?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I forgot about that, didn't Oh yeah, we all did because I forced everybody. He exactly forced, just like you're forcing.
Speaker 9: Me to this weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, Chillie's got six picks.
Speaker 3: Jeremy is up next NonStop noon or pick your tickets with him at the one o'clock hour at one ten iHeartRadio Music Festival. He'll have another keyword for you, all right, is.
Speaker 1: That it can we go? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's it right, you're at thirty All right, guys, have an awesome weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey, am, well, wasn't that fun?
Speaker 1: If you missed any of the show today? All The Good Stuff Will Be podcast. Check it out the
Speaker 17: World famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com