Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's Friday. Daddy's out of smokes, but he's got his heavy bill, so it's gotta be fined. Welcome to the BombCast Revengeance Episode eight hundred and eighty three, March twenty eighth, twenty twenty five. Taco truck still out of service in my street. I'm your host, jan Oho adjoining me co captain of the ship of this full house Jeff crub Hello, Janet Show. We've got the Milkman himself, Sean McDowell.
Speaker 2: Do they at least have the WiFi going to the taco truck?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Actually, I keep checking my phone for that hotspot and it is indeed cold.
Speaker 2: You're screwed if your airnet goes out.
Speaker 1: Uh, we've got the Milkman. The paper boy. Uh, he's he's stacking it because he's reading all of it. Who's it gonna be a great question, Dan Reikert.
Speaker 4: We cancel the paper. It's too much paper that comes every day and you don't stack read it.
Speaker 1: Thank god. Evening TV with Nikki Grayson, Hey, what's up? We got everything?
Speaker 5: CSI n cis Blue Blood's on CBS tonight.
Speaker 1: And uh, the bad Boy I have a tangent after this mic, So don't go on too long, right, we know that you will just take over a whole podcast.
Speaker 3: God, such a diva. He so want to do that.
Speaker 1: The bad boy of games media, Samoa Joe's best friend my like Minati Hi oh wow, okay, okay, alright cool? Uh all right. I know podcasts have launched campaigns to get themselves into movies, perhaps a Trolls movie, right, okay, yeah, I believe that was successful, right for them one time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, the music notes or some ship.
Speaker 1: The six of us need to be in a Law and Order episode and we all get killed on the on a podcast take it out, ye got it?
Speaker 6: The wave explodes, we all die.
Speaker 1: Someone plays like a legal frequency and explode.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's what the death that's about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about. Sorry, but it's not real.
Speaker 3: It can impact you like it's real, though.
Speaker 1: Sometimes don't.
Speaker 6: Members not just the Disney also on TV shows there are cast members.
Speaker 1: You see, there's it's different kids in horror movies regular What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like what you are you also upset about that kid dying in the beginning of it or whatever?
Speaker 4: What What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What's not? What's it called the clown. No, it is the kid had died in the beginning. That was sad.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch that movie. My question is is if you're nine years old, you're for example, the motion picture. We need to stop saying to shoot kids, all right, just saying that it's old. Damn you're a real child kids, right? Correct? Do you grow up to be regular after?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Way?
Speaker 4: I think psychologically, yeah, no fucking way.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the horror movie specifically. I think it's hollids.
Speaker 4: You're not talking about the character, You're talking about the actor.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the regular action.
Speaker 3: Because that's shock humans.
Speaker 4: Barrymore never had any issues.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: She released a video where she stepped outside it. It was rating and she wept openly.
Speaker 6: She also dated Tom Green, which is maybe actually.
Speaker 4: The number one Morning sign is Tom Green. How do you think he shaved this one ball to get a whole documentary about his ball surgery? Don't remember?
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he showed the world his ball surgery.
Speaker 3: That's like the first thing I know, the only thing I know about Tom Green.
Speaker 1: I think death.
Speaker 4: I think the horse is probably the first thing.
Speaker 1: You question. Nikki I think they should have extensive therapy and there should be protections in place for child actors.
Speaker 6: Wow, I think they should. I think their lives should be sacrificed for our entertainment.
Speaker 1: What is Freddy got fingers? Oh, Niki, there's nobody say a word.
Speaker 4: Nikky just watched Freddie Got Fingered this weekend as someone who watched it in the theaters and watched it again with his wife like a year ago. Let me tell you, Nikki, please, what you got fingered this weekend?
Speaker 6: And report back to Canada's most important cultural export. So this is just respecting a whole agreed. It's on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 4: I have to hear this.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I looked over at chat and I saw the name Carlos Mencio. I'm not gonna bother digging into the discourse. We don't about Carlos.
Speaker 6: Just real quick about Carlos Mencia. Do you remember right after the Chappelle Show where Comedy Central was like, yes, we're gonna go with Carlos vncia.
Speaker 4: Their first attempt was Chocolate News with David Allen Greer, right, that was about shadow slot and then that didn't work. And then mind him, Mencia kind of got over. It was inseparable back then. I cannot imagine how it is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then so it's like he's still jokes. I think Joe Rogan actually got.
Speaker 4: Joe Rogan was seen as a hero because you confront one stage and called him out for stealing jokes.
Speaker 2: Yes, never was like that.
Speaker 4: Joe Rogan's a good dude, which is a different read. God damn it, fuck it called attention to it.
Speaker 3: Why why should Dan be mad about Metroid? Oh no, look, look, okay, look I'm gonna share this. Nobody help me about being too online.
Speaker 4: Metroid? And I was just thinking, like, what could possibly be the thing that people are mad about Metro.
Speaker 3: There's there's all sorts of stupid things, but this post from the reset era is my favorite. I'm just going to read this post for you. Not crazy about it. There's a lack of elegance and stoicism in the enemies that makes the game feel off to me. It's very hard to take it seriously in a post Dark Soul's world.
Speaker 4: Oh shut up, don't get some real problems.
Speaker 1: Thing say, Yeah, you know, I think we should bully some people. We didn't say, for Sonic, we are kind of.
Speaker 3: Bullying this person. I haven't said their name, but sing them out.
Speaker 2: There's no way to find this comment either impossible.
Speaker 1: God don't worry, will make another spread about us making fun of this person. In the original thread, it's fine. Was the one before? Was it neo gaff?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Before?
Speaker 6: And the owner was like down with something. I can't remember exactly how we had the sickness he was it was a sickness, yeah. And then so everyone's like, we'll start a new thing and it's gonna be wokay it's reset Era and it was like okay for like thirty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of chat says I see you found my reset Era. There was Tam was like on uh game. As mornings came, he was music. He was starting to be like, oh I just you know, I saw that trailer for Form.
Speaker 1: I was like hmm, and I was.
Speaker 3: Worried he was gonna be one of these weird people. He's like, I don't think that's running on a switch one. But yes, that's the more correct takes to not believe how good it looks. Not the people who are like this doesn't look for this game's been in development for eight years and people.
Speaker 1: Just want particle effects. That's it.
Speaker 5: Yet, yeah they could, but like they think a good a game looks good only if it has particle effects in it.
Speaker 3: That was like the that was like the big PS four Xbox One thing at launch was just like I remember kill Zone shadow Fall with this game that's partical effects. So it's impressive now Like that worked on me for good five years, but he gets some wiser.
Speaker 6: All right, Sorry, sorry, I'm just filling out the games I care about in the Nintendo Today.
Speaker 3: Excuse I just said all of them worth.
Speaker 1: You mean Nintendo Today exclamation point, Yes, exclamation I like that at all.
Speaker 3: As long as I am in editor, we will not ever include any punch out situation in a in something's title. Never, you do not add an exclamation mark to a title. That's not a goddamn letter you know what?
Speaker 4: And it's awesome.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, that's listens fine for a box. That's fine for a box.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 3: If I'm writing about punch out, I am not going through the words in like nineteen eighty eight punch out exclamation mark, exclamation mark.
Speaker 4: If I'm listing like my favorite games, I'll do it. But like not in a sentence, because that's going to suck up all the auto capitalization and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate looking at it in a sentence.
Speaker 6: I'm so aggressive about it that I enjoyed when pr people would be like, can you please respect our like our stylization choices, And I'm like, I'm happy to tell you that I will not.
Speaker 4: I willcase and all caps from us. Yes, yeah, it's a word.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. You go one camel case, that's it.
Speaker 4: PlayStation I'll give you that, or can do CamelCase some PlayStation okay, yeah, PlayStation and WrestleMania. I always CamelCase.
Speaker 3: You know what always would always mess me up is like StarCraft and Warcraft. One of them is CamelCase and the other one isn't. War our Craft is no StarCraft and Warcraft isn't.
Speaker 5: But that's in confusing because if you look at the World of Warcraft logo, yeah it's camel case in the logo, but written down it is not.
Speaker 3: Like on the Blizzard website, it is.
Speaker 2: Not Warcraft looks like it has it.
Speaker 1: The world that c is capitalized. It's bigger than the other capital letters of the word. I guess it's bigger than W. But then when you go on Blizzards website, it's just warcraft. W is the capitalization and then the rest of it is but.
Speaker 3: Then using the big capital C, and it's it's Phil.
Speaker 1: Phil's got nothing else to work on right now, so I'm sure he'll get right on.
Speaker 2: Y.
Speaker 3: He's gonna really weap them into shape.
Speaker 4: My biggest capitalization mystery is why Rick Flair's Instagram captions. He'll it'll always be a giant rant he does about someone who wronged him, or a woman or a business partner that he robbed or something everywhere. He'll be drunking a bar at three pm typing this out and every word is capitalized.
Speaker 3: Which man of a certain age do that?
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, that's not you have to consciously do that. There's no setting where it's like, capitalize every word that every time. I think it's an era of older people who probably actually did not have to write very much growing up, and when suddenly they did, they're like, well, I don't really know what should be capitalized in what isn't. If I just capitalize everything, I'm safe, Or I like.
Speaker 1: To think of it that someone writing in all caps. I used to do this with my partner. Every single text message, no matter the context, would be in all caps, just because we would just be like yelling at each other. Parentheses positive. Whenever I see that, I just imagine Rick Flair is in promo mode in his captions.
Speaker 4: He's probably crying into three Gen and Tonics at the Marriott bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's fun too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he speaks in ap style headline writing. It's actually how Rick Flair uses his voice. Uh, folks, has anyone been playing anything? Oh? I hate to stop it?
Speaker 2: I hat what.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I set one of these buttons to be a random sound anytime I hit it, and anytime I hit it, it's gonna be a random sound. And I didn't have the BombCast. Uh sounds and music. Wow, okay, so I'm almost done with.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice. I got back into it now they have in the NW computer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm at the I'm in the last area. I won't do big spoilers. I think that game is still good, good to great.
Speaker 1: I will say I was talking about this yesday on another program.
Speaker 5: But something that I will notice I have noticed is that those first couple of areas are very they feel very tight and very like intentional about the ways that they expect you to move through them. But in the later areas it feels a little more open in a way that doesn't feel as good. There's a lot of spaces in Galloway's Tusk, which is like a lava lava fire desert like barren zone where.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, I need to get over there.
Speaker 5: The game is trying to tell me to get over there, So I'm gonna try to get over there, and the game's like, actually, you can't go this way.
Speaker 1: We aren't gonna kill you.
Speaker 5: You're gonna try to jump off of this and you're just gonna die if you try to go this way, And I'm like, what doesn't feel very good? And then eventually like, I do find the way that they want me to go, but it didn't. It doesn't feel as congruous as the earlier areas, but not in a way that where it's like, oh, I think the game is bad about it.
Speaker 3: It just feels like.
Speaker 5: Some of this game is less tight than other parts of this game. And I think towards the end of it is where this seems start to show a little bit more. But I'm still I'm still really liking it, and I'm excited to finish it this weekend.
Speaker 4: I agree about those environments and also that the game, you know, it has an extremely strong first impression and just the way it's doing everything, the way it feels and everything, and by the end it doesn't get less good or anything. Ye, it's just there's less like you kind of are used to all the stuff that surprised you in the early hours and times, and it's just you know, you're just kind of seeing it through to the end. It's a longer game, so it's not yeah wow, wow wow the whole time through. It's just fun, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's good. Like where were you atting it? Yeah, I am like getting into the second area now, so I kind of like went to like the town and got things rolling there, and I'm now exploring and completing some quests and that's like my favorite part is like, Okay, all the quests have been accepted. Now I can start running around here and doing things. You know. It's I feel like the game hasn't been getting like like one of the crisis that oh it's not as emergent as a sky Rim, but there are still cool things like I walked by some cave and it's just a skeleton and he just went in the cave, and I was like, well, what the heck is that about? That? I follow him in there, and I realized, oh, this is related to one of my bounty targets, right, But I wasn't just following a check Marty. I just kind of, you know, went into there because the world was interesting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I did a lot of that, really enjoyed that.
Speaker 3: Nogaint.
Speaker 1: What has anyone I.
Speaker 3: Tell you all about how in the Town sixty four game made me emotional?
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask about. Actually, Uh so I.
Speaker 3: Talked crap about the Town sixty four sometimes, and a lot of it is is joking a bit, but it's, you know, of a lot of those older systems, it's not the one I'm thinking about the most. But I did actually get mine until sixty four out, and I found like pretty much all my old games and plugged it in. The first thing I went for was Mischief Makers, which is yeah, twod from Treasure. Yeah it's from Treasure. It's this kind of really but great to point fifth just two D action platformer or the main mechanics that you grab things and shake them and throw them. You know, shake, shake, shake, shake, that's what that's what you do. I like this game as a kid, but I remember I got I feel like I got pretty far in it, and then I got to a bus that I couldn't beat. So I was like, man, is my safe out?
Speaker 4: So on there, don't.
Speaker 6: Exaggerate, kid, couldn't be that long ago.
Speaker 3: Well so, you know, and this is one of those games. For whatever reason, it asks you your age, so like on my safile it says Mike age ten.
Speaker 1: It's like ten hours play crazy And I was like, ma, you know, in my mind, I was like, yeah, it was a while ago.
Speaker 3: For some reason, seeing Mike age ten sent to me, I was like, oh what, that's insane that it was twenty eight years ago.
Speaker 1: He knows, Like okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just gonna like pick up this save and see if I can finally beat this game. And that's so fun. It was. It was. It was real weird just to be thrown and they're like that because like, okay, what were the mckickson this game?
Speaker 1: How does it work?
Speaker 3: Again? During this weird boss fight where you're falling constantly kind of like Gandalf versus the Ball Rock or something like that. Right, Yeah, but you know, basically after that I find I finished that, I was like, well that feels good. I beat that boss that tripped me up as a kid. Then there was two more bosses and I beat the game and I was like whoa, Okay, there we go. I it was a very long break in the middle there, but like minnaughty Mischief Maker.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know, It's just I've never picked up a save after that much time has elapsed and then finished a game. It was, it was, it was just weird, and it's just like I don't know. It's just like make me think about who was, Like what was I like back then? And what was my life bike? And I'm picturing my room or the TELL sixty four was and playing it then and being stuck on the boss and it's like, wow, I've grown as a person. And you could tell because now I can beat this boss and mission.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, the only urban it and you could possibly take a look at it's just Mischief Makers seeing credit.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. Mike You like you've healed a little Mikey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit Mike is certainly a more awkward and shin shy can a lot of ways, and a bridge has been gapped now between old Mikey and Mitch Tolkoto.
Speaker 4: Wow, then no, no, I didn't he was.
Speaker 3: I can always think some o Joe is even a glint in the eye of the impact.
Speaker 6: If like when you did finally made him suddenly you remembered all these times where he was just there in your life and very important, like when they introduced a character to a show like Seven Seasons and it's like, I've been here the whole time.
Speaker 4: He was just out of frame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh hey, Mission Makers Rules. By the way, that's a that's a great game. It's I think it's actually one of the best on the Town sixty four. It's not very many two D games on that system, but this is a very good one.
Speaker 6: Tips and tricks about how to play it, all right, Mike, what's your favorite password put to put into the game?
Speaker 3: Pass? Shake, Shake, Shake Shake. That's all you need to know.
Speaker 4: That's is there a much more of shaking games where there's Warrio Land shaking there.
Speaker 6: The one where you're not supposed to shake the baby.
Speaker 4: But yeah, anti shake game though, yeah.
Speaker 1: There's probably a I feel like I had an app on my iPod Touch where you shook a fake can. Oh yeah, that's you shook the iPod and it was like a fake can and then eventually it just exploded. In Ring Fit, you use smoothies a lot. That's shake adjacent.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, doesn't what you switch up a lot of shaking.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's a lot of Mario Party mini games to do a lot of shake.
Speaker 3: Sorry, by the way, thank you all so much for not saying anything. When I said gaped the bridge instead of bridged again, I was thinking about it.
Speaker 4: It was like something was weird about it, but I'm not going to bring it up. It's all right.
Speaker 1: You're on a podcast with grub Nikki and I and we make we make the English language work for us. Yeah, we make it our own thing.
Speaker 3: One time I tried.
Speaker 6: I was trying to say stretch your legs, and I said spread your legs, and that wasn't.
Speaker 3: Really I retract everything.
Speaker 1: I just said. You know you are with me standing next to me, jan I don't want to spread my legs, all right, gang anyone else playing anything else or healing their inner child?
Speaker 2: This I was gonna ask because I feel like we haven't really had a chance to talk about and I was the farthest for a while there has anyone else started or played more of Assassin's Creed Shadows.
Speaker 4: I did exactly the thing I knew I was going to do, where I was like, I'm enjoying this just fine, surprisingly, and then as soon as something comes along that I'm more engaged with, I'm going to just hop off this real quick. Yeah, that's exactly what happens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got I basically got to what I think is unlocking yo or yeske excuse me, and I have not played since because I'm playing something.
Speaker 2: Else, okay, yeah, and everybody else you just haven't gone around to it.
Speaker 3: I just even though I've actually been hearing more good things about than I expected to, I still just kind of don't playing. I don't know even know why I have it in.
Speaker 5: I got code and it is sitting in my ready to download, and then I'm like, I think, wait.
Speaker 1: Oh, can I do like a temperture check on?
Speaker 6: Like the games that have come out this year and the games that you might go back to, is anyone going to go back to Kingdom Come Deliverance to Money?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't played it yet, and I've been meaning to once I got the new computer set up. I am like my priorities at the competer was first finished Monster Hunter World and I did that. Now I want to finish about on it and then I think I'm going to finally give Keen of Coume Deliverance to a shot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what about let's see Adam Fall. Has anyone even tried that?
Speaker 3: I haven't tried it.
Speaker 1: Not really my favorite flavor of game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sim Sing was playing it on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Oh that's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it has too much survival stuff that I want from one of those. Now, was I right?
Speaker 6: Did I see that on the Game Spot show they put that on the top of their board? Is their favorite game this year? Or was that a bid or what things?
Speaker 2: Jean Luke did that against TAM's will?
Speaker 1: If I correctly, John Luke has said that it's their favorite game of the year so far, and they two.
Speaker 6: Point Museum, those cowards. I was gonna ask, is anyone here going to play Two Point Museum?
Speaker 1: Mikey's really high on it. Not one of my again, not my favorite flavor, but I might.
Speaker 3: Check it out for Mikey's sake, I will say it is, you know, not joking, my game of the year so far. All right, yeah, I need to play it three more.
Speaker 6: Let's see here at Kazan. What is the first Berserker Kazan.
Speaker 3: I want to try it. It's a from soft like, it's a you know, Souls like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tried that demo. I just didn't care about what was going on in that game. I was like, yeah, it's it's not our souls.
Speaker 3: Like I watched Tam play it. It looks fun. I'm more because like I'm worried it's going to be like a Soul's like but with more story. I'm like, I don't want I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want that either.
Speaker 6: All right, then I guess show up answer this one who's played Split Fiction Dan Like, okay, uh Jan, I haven't just finished touching their hand up all right.
Speaker 1: I have not played it, but I want to, but I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 6: And then last week, anyone going to spend more time with Monster Hunter Wilds. It's getting an update next month, ayah man.
Speaker 1: I should just finish the story so we can do some hunts on the website.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I want to do. It's because I finish the story. So now I'm like, okay, I want to do that because now I can play more of the game and I kind of really haven't done that yet. Uh yeah, man, gosh, you know what's funny. I like Mostarner Wilds, but I was really looking forward to that one. And there's yeah, maybe a little bit of disappointment there. In some ways, it's not you know, despite these bigger areas, it does not feel more open. It's it does, in some weird ways, feel more constrained than even Yes, yeah, maybe I need to play the post game content and I won't feel like that.
Speaker 1: But oh sorry, go ahead, Nick you no, no, you guys, no, no, please please, Okay, I'll go.
Speaker 2: I was talking about Monster Hunter with my friends here and I, who both have gotten into Monster Hunter in the past, different ones here and there, and I was just I just just started describing the game. I didn't even give my opinion on it, and at a certain point they were just like, sounds all like Monster Hunter. I'm like, oh, well, that is how I kind of felt about where I think it's a fun action game to play, I really do, but Lisa's story. Yeah, so much of it feels not like what I expect on a Monster Hunter that I kind of just didn't care for why I played in the story, and so I'm less incentivized to go on and play the high ranks stuff. But I know a lot of people are also really digging it. But I know some other Monster Hunter fans I've seen online also kind of just fell off of it, and they're like, actually, like I've been watching Max's streams where he like he went back and did Generation's Ultimate Stay because that's, you know, very traditional monster and it's like, oh yeah, sometimes you can just go back to these older ones and get what you want and then this other thing can be for a different audience. That's fine, Sean.
Speaker 1: What a what weapon do you play or use in Monster Hunter? I forget the charge blade? Is what's charge blade?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Where that's the you know, the sword and shield and then you like reload it sort of and then turn into an axe using the charges that you've accumulated.
Speaker 1: It's very fun, beautiful beautiful. Yeah, all right, any other games loose loose threads? I got me talk about Assassin's Creed Grub Derailed you yeah, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say I did play a little bit more even after that stream that we did the GB plays, and I just there's nothing really wrong with the game. But yeah, I I was wondering how other people felt about it because I just feel uninspired by it. Where I play it, I'm like, Yep, this kind of just feels like, well I thought it would be. Even now that I'm further into the game, sort of open world checklisty like I expect Ubisoft, it feels good to play, especially as now I you know, Kiosk does have some cool set pieces, like in that stream where like the music kicks in and he's just like taking out hordes of dudes because he's a war path. That's really fun. But I just I don't know. Something about just feels very buy the Numbers to me. Nothing about it stands out to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like they needed a buy the Numbers thing because they needed like, all right, we're not doing well as the company. The last couple of things haven't hit. Let's just do a by the numbers thing that people vaguely might want or they're so big familiar.
Speaker 6: Like they kind of like, don't have a lot of choice. There's not a lot of wiggle rooms. You have so many different studios working together, you sort of have to have a bible to play by, but assessin' screen. It's just it reminds me of like modern day corporate radio rock and roll. Right, when's the last time you heard like a rock and roll song radio? They're like, this is inspiring. It's almost all just like, yep, that sounds like what I expected to sound like. It's maybe sometimes yeah, yes, very yes, very produced, and maybe sometimes it's this isn't bad. It's not bad, but it's not gonna I'm not gonna like go chase down the bands albums and things like that.
Speaker 4: Favorite Metallica put out a new album. It's like it sounds like Metallica.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah for all games? Yes, yeah, okay, no, that actually fits very well. Yeah, Kristen Bell was involved with Metallica and then they killed her off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, first three. Yeah, they don't want to pay it anymore.
Speaker 3: Has anyone else been playing zeal By Chronicles X at all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't checked it out. And then just hearing like that, I have to get fifty plus hours in to get to the cool robot stuff. I don't know if I want that.
Speaker 2: It's also very much a all a wait for switch to at this point, because we're assuming that's a couple of months out.
Speaker 3: I can see that I did play a bit more of it, and like, after like three hours, I did get to the point where it does open up, like even more so on a way than any of the you know numbers, you know, Blake Games did, And that seems intriguing.
Speaker 1: It does really.
Speaker 3: You know. There's this kind of hexagon based thing too.
Speaker 4: The map.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, each of these like hexagon tiles has this sort of objective to do, and there's like the story objectives for sure. But even pret was like, okay, I can kind of run around do some things on my own. They'll see neat. But I will say I did kind of stopped playing and went back to Mario's Pickcross and I'm like, oh, I'm like, oh, oh, really, I played a lot of Mario's Pick Cross these days. I've got to get through that Star Wars. I did check out, uh, the Donkey Kong game that y'all have been.
Speaker 1: Holy shod.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, a great video game.
Speaker 1: Why don't they do more of those?
Speaker 3: Well as Good Mari Versus Donkey Kong. The first one of those is a sequel. I tried it plays a lot like it, but then, like the marious Docky Honkok games, became about the minis and it became more of a lemmings like as time went on, Yeah, that was that was not good? Yeah, the more they yeah, but yeah, no, that game, Oh, Donkey Kong ninety four is just one of my favorite video games. I beat it again last week and copy for you. Thank you, thank you, Nikky so good.
Speaker 1: All right, gang, I guess it's time to get to the hot topic of the week. Let's see what this soundboard is gonna play? All right, cool jackpop and a rain for us. I guess I got that too.
Speaker 3: Just I can't play my rebuttal one because it's just on Discord. I don't know how to play it over these airplay you play.
Speaker 1: You know, give me a second? Do something every day with this guy sounded like the kid that's getting held back in a school fight. His friend is like, let me add him, let me add him. It's one of my cats phrases.
Speaker 3: Do something. Yet he's like hearing a voice clip.
Speaker 6: Yet, can you imagine you're serious, give me a second, serious, gonna take him moment.
Speaker 1: I gotta route my audio. Well, you better get started, Kemnadi. Uh what if Samoa Joe becomes your new Jeff Grubb.
Speaker 3: Ah Man, I feel like I could just like kind of uh, I could start lay more fights and feel pretty comfortable about I've.
Speaker 4: Never wanted to be around like when a fight gets started, except for if I'm around Smojo, and I was like, I would love for somebody to just come out to fight.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hell yah. All right, today's hot topic. We're we're going on a leisurely drive today. We're driving past the Mount Rushmore's, We're driving past the tears, the lists, and we're gonna take a fine stroll down memory lane with the Nintendo Switch because you know, we'll find out more stuff about the switch to next week. Nikki Sean, y'all brought up this topic to chat about out you want to expound about what you were y'all were thinking about when when when you brought the top Other than fond memories of the switch one, I was.
Speaker 2: Tired of doing Mount rush bars, Nicky, what do you have to say?
Speaker 1: I just think that I just think that we don't need as a nation to celebrate white men anymore. I just think that we should instead study history, which is not about white That's why we make rocks. It's exactly correct. Score of Switch one memories.
Speaker 4: Guys on switch.
Speaker 1: Had its hard Okay, wrong button, give me a second. Okay, you guys keep doing stuff. I'm not going to just the right button?
Speaker 3: Is this, Jeff, No, that's wrong?
Speaker 1: Okay, Dan, susy baka, Okay.
Speaker 4: The evidence that the world is round, I'm not believing a damn thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Mainstream penetration. Okay, now it was plenty horny, thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mike.
Speaker 1: What's it called sleuist one? It's probably the cock not as fun.
Speaker 3: It's called not as fun, Jeff, all right, I'll find it.
Speaker 1: Hang on.
Speaker 3: It's kind of break.
Speaker 4: Class one as jacking off in a rainforest cafe.
Speaker 3: Say that.
Speaker 4: Look, I say, you didn't have fun.
Speaker 5: We're just trying to do our favorite memories with the Nintendo Switch. Over the course of the last twenty five years, it's been out, that's what we're talking about, because it has gone. I think I actually think that thing came out pre COVID. Yes, weird now, which is twenty seventeen. Yes, and that's a big chunk of time, almost ten years, and I think it is kind of worthwhile to go back and remember some It.
Speaker 6: Saw two Trump administrations, two separate.
Speaker 1: Non consecutive Trump ADMINISTI yeap it changed that blue joy con to a red one on the other side. So yeah, that's it. That's the whole idea.
Speaker 4: I guess I'll start. Mine was I maybe might be my favorite gaming memory ever, and it was they I had just moved from the West coast, the San Francisco office, to the east coast. We hadn't even found out for his apartment yet, so we had two months living in Jersey at Bank's parents' place. And I got the switch early, like two or three weeks early, and it came with a breath of wild and I was kind of skeptical about it at the time because I was like, oh, open world, zeld, I don't know how that's going to go. And so that there was like two weeks. I would say sometimes I was playing like fifteen hour days of this. I'd be up till like five in the morning, and like the middle of this fun life changed thing, I was still kind of like, you know, I just gotten It only met Bunk in the last like year or two, and so you know, it's exciting. We're moving together, moving to New York City. I'd always wanted to live there. And we had just gotten Razor, our first dog together, and he was a little tiny puppy. He was like, you know, eight weeks old, nine weeks old. And so there's just this period where I took like a week or two where I didn't even go into the office. I just sat on a couch with this new puppy laying asleep next to me at this turning point in my life, and I'm playing this game that I am gradually and kind of quickly realizing is going to be one of the most important games I've ever played. And it's making me feel like a kid in a way that nothing since Liken, Like it's bringing back the feelings that length of the past gave me when I was like six or seven years old, and just all of that combination of like life changes, new puppy, exciting stuff going on, and then holy shit, this game that I can't talk about, and it's it's you know, the embargo was you know, three weeks or whatever. So it was just a lot of late nights, like it'd be like five in the morning, and I'm texting back and forth with Jason Schreyer Austin Walker, and we're just like, are you fucking did you see this?
Speaker 3: Did you see the fucking island down there?
Speaker 4: Is this the best game ever? And just that excitement and just like being so excited to talk about it publicly and for people to realize how special of a game this is. Uh that that period was just really, really really special.
Speaker 1: It was very similar for me.
Speaker 3: I was Emmy had just been born, and so I just got I got the switch.
Speaker 1: I was busy.
Speaker 6: Mike and all them from Games B had to go out to GDC, so I got to have the switch come to me and there, and Mike's Mike doesn't like going to GDC, so he was especially salty.
Speaker 3: Now I'm We're seeing the people at GDC with like their switches playing Breath of the While, oh yeah. And like my brothers were like doing like the fun midnight launch thing too, and they're just picking mine up and I was just like and.
Speaker 6: I'm like also like telling him, Mike, this is incredible, Oh my god. And I was My hope was like, man, I have this idea of what I want Open World Zelda to be. I wanted to kind of call back to the original legend of Zelda for the nes like that had just this sense of wonder and openness and and they're not going to make that game. And then I played it and it was exactly the thing I was hoping it would be.
Speaker 1: I it was so good.
Speaker 6: I cried, like I was I could not believe that they had made this game. It was like, I, this is a new renaissance for Nintendo, the most important video game company to me. And then I, yeah, I just remember like laying on with like this little matt with a bunch of stuff that the baby could play with while she's laying on her back, because that's all she could do. And she would lay there and I would lay right next to her and I'd just be playing Switch and she'd be playing with her thing right next to me. And it was just like this like very wholesome thing that will stick with me forever. And Yeah, Breath of the Wild was that good.
Speaker 5: It's a good video game. I don't know if he's ever said that before, but I think it's really great.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The first time I oh no, sorry, please please, no, no you you were all roll you know when fine guy. I realized that I had to because I was in college when the Switch came out. It was my second It came out in March, question mark, we didn't come out.
Speaker 3: It was because early March March.
Speaker 5: So that was the second semester of my junior year. I was in San Francisco, and I was like very much in a situation where I was like, can't, can't. I was working for this school because I was like running the school social I like barely had money to do anything. But I was like, I do have to buy the nintended switch, Like that is just that it's.
Speaker 1: A requirement for me to do.
Speaker 5: I used like the school paper as a It's the only article I ever wrote for the paper because I was like, I need to get access to the They did that tour thing that they're similarly doing for the Switch to and the one in San Francisco was in the presidio at this building I'd never been to, and I had always been like, oh, I want to like walk around the presidio and go to this building.
Speaker 1: So they gave it.
Speaker 5: They gave us press access for that and I went in and I was like, I played Arms, and I played The Breath of the Wild and I played fucking snipper Clips and they had like really decked out and that was the first like games event that I had been to that was like a press event in that exact style.
Speaker 1: And I was like, damn, it's fucking oh. It's like this is sick as hell. And then I pre ordered.
Speaker 5: I had my switch pre ordered and it didn't come on launch day because I got it on Amazon and then Amazon.
Speaker 1: Like they just didn't.
Speaker 5: It just didn't come, and I was fucking heated. I was so mad, and I was like I was contemplating like canceling it and trying to go into Target. There was like a couple of targets near me. I went into both targets and they were there, and then I was like, well, do I cancel the pre.
Speaker 3: Order that I have.
Speaker 5: They've already charged me because they're shipping it, and I again deeply don't have the buddy and then spend it. I was like no, I just have to wait, and eventually came, and then I just remember I have such vivid memories of being on MUTI and pulling this thing out of my bag and.
Speaker 3: Being like it is unreal to me that I.
Speaker 1: Am playing a video game this good on the bus, Like I'm on the bus, I'm going to school, and then I'm I'm done, and I put it back in my bag and then I go to school and then I can like go sit on the fucking quad and I pull it out of my bag and then I'm.
Speaker 5: Playing Zelda and I was like wait, no, like, yeah, this is incredible, Like I it actually changed the way that I thought about games. And then the first time I was like, oh, y'all want to see something fucking crazy. And I was able to like be in the cafeteria and pull the joycn off and give one to another person and be like, okay, now we are both going to play a video game together.
Speaker 1: Was actually incredible. So yeah, I'm grateful to the Nintendo Switch because it fixed my brain a little bit in a time where my brain was not happy.
Speaker 4: Yea's the thing I think we forget about, like because it's so we're so used to it now with you know, Steam Deck and rock Ally and everything. They like, oh yeah, you can play you know, high fidelity games on the go, no problem. And back then, I mean that was the whole gimmick. Is that, Like, no, you just take it on the go and like, yeah, we're used to it now, but that was a fucking revelatory the first time you did that, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, did any of you ever play with with the joy cons multiple players with a stranger?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yeah, Like I took a flight pretty suits say Mario Kart came out. Yes, SA was like, do you want to play Mario Kart with me? I'm gonna play for a while.
Speaker 6: And of course at that moment it was like a conversation piece. Yes, it was something people hadn't seen before. Yeah, And so I was like the lady next to me was asking a bunch of questions like well, look, let's just bring down the tray.
Speaker 1: I'll pop right here, here's a joy Con, let's play. And we played Mario Kart for like an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: It was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was go ahead, Sean.
Speaker 2: I haven't, like, you know, played switch with a stranger in that way, but I have as brought me and people I'm less familiar with in social setting closer together. Where one of the early ones that I remember is from that year from twenty seventeen, My friend was getting married and it was like two months after the switch came out, and I was the only one with the switch. I brought my switch with me, and I my buddy bought a pair of joy Cons because he was like, I'm going to get a switch eventually, but I'll get the joy Cons. You bring the switch and then we play games or whatever. That's what we did all weekend when there was like prep war and downtime and stuff. I would just like have the switch around somewhere and me and like the rest of the wedding party, like everyone who wasn't like waiting on someone else to get ready for something. We would play some Puyo Puyo Tetris. We would play some Mario Kart eight. We would be just like hanging out and passing the controller. Especially people who haven't really played a ton of games in a long time getting in there and just playing these incredible games with us who are super into games. It was all unifying us and that was really really cool. It was giving us that social experience I really missed out of video games at that point that.
Speaker 5: It was Oh sorry, Jen, I was just gonna say it is the thing that I will say is that like in my brain, I was child like child when the We came out, and I have such vivid memories of being a child when the We came out and being like, Oh, we're gonna have we parties, and my parents and my friends parents were like in whatever, like the the old group chat equivalent was for parents, which I guess was just talking to each other in the parking lot of.
Speaker 3: The school.
Speaker 5: And they were like, okay, like I guess which one of us has the Wei? And like I was one of the families that had the wei my breast. Noah had a wei and Lily had a WE. And I just have such vivid memories of like the.
Speaker 1: Kids rotating through the three houses every single like a couple of times every month, and being like this is this is what it is. And then to have that same energy of like, oh, which one of you has a switch? We will recontect, like to be having be recontextualized as like I am now an adult who has agency and I can do things myself and make active.
Speaker 5: Decisions about who I'm going to hang out with and what I'm going to do, Like I was fucking awesome and it was still about games right, like it still was about being childlike and play and joy in a very weak and specific way. And to have that same feeling but recontextualized as not in a not a fully formed and fully completed brain adult, but like a person with agency was actually really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I was in a library trying to kill time, and I just took propped the switch on its kickstand and was playing a fighting game called Pocket Rumble. Very yeah, there we go, very very simplistic game for my little baby hands when it comes to fighting games. And then someone just saw me playing it on the in the library and he was just like, yo, can I can I join in? And then he absolutely smoked me because he was actually good at fighting games. And then I kind of felt bad, But it was kind of neat to have that experience of being able to like pass a controller to someone you don't know and be able to just pick up and play a game. It's also been able to connect me with friends that don't aren't I guess necessarily plugged in to too many games as much as we are where similar to Sean, where I'll be in a social setting and someone will be like Yola's bust out overcooked, who wants to be Sue? Who wants to be on expo? And I'm just sitting there like, I don't know if I can trust y'all press buttons. I don't know press buttons or anything, but the switch specifically, I hold it near and dear to my heart because I think uh I had for two reasons. One, it kind of reinvigorated my enjoyment and love for Pokemon because of Let's go Peek at you and Eve? Yeah, and the competitive side or the vgc's side of it kind of just being not quite as I guess, crazy as it it became in black and White two uh and and uh sean what's the Alleland region? One? Sun and Moon where it felt like it got super duper complicated. It was just it felt impenetrable. But then just seeing more I guess of those Pokemon VGC YouTubers picking up and playing uh, Let's go peek at you an ev like I was, I was thinking like, oh shit, I can get into this again, Let's go and especially if it's the OG one fifty one. And then the second important core memory of why the switch is near and dear to my heart is because I picked it up as soon as I started working here. Yeah, yeah, and I was like, oh damn, Like okay, like i'd work in a video game place. Now I should go play more video games. Let's go get the switch.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then I played too much Slatoon that I reactivated the tendonitis in my hands.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as anyone else heard their hands playing the switch. I played eighty hours of Dead Cells in a week and it hurts so.
Speaker 2: For you definitely, Yeah, big hands on the switch was not great.
Speaker 6: I'd just stopped playing video games for about two weeks just to like fu Yeah, and I felt.
Speaker 1: There's I just remember that this switches. That it was Nintendo's first Super Bowl commercial.
Speaker 2: Really sounds right because that was the Imagine Dragon.
Speaker 5: It was Dragons, right, and I think that was was that So that had to been twenty seventeen. That was that was Patriots. No, I think it was Believer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Believer. It was it was Breatha Wild.
Speaker 1: It's on the game Spot YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, eight years ago, Somber one. That was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Patriots Falcons, Well that was a good one for everybody involved.
Speaker 3: Nobody had a bad time.
Speaker 5: So that was fun because that was that was when I knew that, I was like, Adie was I think I do good? Because it felt like they had I was really sad.
Speaker 1: About the wei u y switching this commercial. Oh also no, I will say I bought one to switch, and I remember taking it around to people's houses and being like, I should have just put we Sports on this fucking thing I did. That is a vehement thought that I remember having, because I was like, yeah, no, this scene kind of fucking blows. Like I do want to I want to be able to show people to think the fact that this thing is cool. But then I'm like, milk a cow and they're like, I don't we should play once you Switch on the show floor at Pax Eastan, Yeah, I went to switch.
Speaker 3: The people you played once be right?
Speaker 2: Were they like not into it at all?
Speaker 1: Or they they were not gamers at all? They were normies, and I think that they were kind of under the impression that it was going to be a wee sports. Yeah, and it is. It isn't.
Speaker 3: So looking at cow is not a sport.
Speaker 1: For yourself.
Speaker 6: There's definitely competitive cow milking, I guarantee it.
Speaker 3: Kahn, when you said like, oh you know, you reminds you of starting to work a giant bomb when the Switch One was starting this when Jeff and I started podcasting with each other really for the first time, so like it to ekes back to that, and you know, just covering games with Jeff in general. I remember that that big E three, I think the twenty seventeen one where he showed the first the first real trailer for Mario Odyssey, and Jeff was writing about we were in our airbnb, so like he was writing selling him important details, and I still just remember I was like, Okay, Jeff, he's there's a frog. There's a frog.
Speaker 1: He threw the frog.
Speaker 3: The frogs the frog.
Speaker 6: What the is this guy talking about?
Speaker 1: Do I really want to start a podcast? The energy had to go somewhere other than yelling at me.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: It was just so exciting, and god, Mario Odissey was just such an incredible you know, I also love ref for the Wild, but I love three D Mario so much. At playing that was just such an incredible experience. It, you know, it is so much just remember playing all these old time games and coming around or even some series I didn't really think I cared about much like Pickment. I was like Pickman's not for me. Here's Pickman four. I played up like list is just like one of the best games. This is incredible, even Luigi's Mansion getting this in the same blow up with Luigi's Mansion three, where that's just one of the best games on the switch. I you know, like Nintendo was in a weird place after we you and God this this switch feels like it has just cemented it as this thing that like, I'm pretty comfortable at least as long as there's a Mike Minaughty, I would still be able to play Nintendo games. I feel happens.
Speaker 2: I think a word that like soa plays into a level we've been talking about is reinvigoration because I think about in college that was the three DS weu era for me, and I remember kind of just not loving Nintendo at that point. I felt a little burned by the Wii because the Wii was so much of I didn't like about what Nintendo can do, the very gimmicky stuff and appealed to the mass audience. So they probably made a right choice with that, but I remember thinking, yeah, Nintendo for me still the Pokemon company. You know, I'll still buy the Pokemon games. On a DS at three DS, but I don't love it. And then I remember in college hearing a great era of podcasts where Nintendo voice Chad oh re ad ign that was the Jose Otero era where Jose and Brian Altano and pair on that podcast were fantastic and hearing them talk about the WEU and giving it the flacket deserved, but also saying but also there's good games coming out for it, and you should try out this one and that one. And that did give me back into Nintendo and then into the Switch, I was like really excited about things again. Like Jeff was talking about with you know, there's no way this is gonna be Zelda one. There's no way this is gonna be the three D Zelda one that we've kind of wanted, and that's what I wanted, because Zelda is a phenomenon old franchise. But they definitely stuck with a formula after two games, because every two D game plays off of links to the past, and every three D game plays off of Okarya time. They're still great games, rightfully, so yeah, but they yeah, they kind of they went off with the same thing. Yeah, but it's like, you know, you make a master Feace like generation defying game. Yeah, you stick with it kind of a little bit. I did want something new and fresh, and brethel a Wild did that. I was between jobs in twenty seventeen and having you know, banger year, also having like Persona five and near automative bunch of friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that year was That year was nuts.
Speaker 2: It was nuts.
Speaker 1: Twenty seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much to play unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I played breathel Wild in the beginning of the year, played through the story, and then all these are games came out. I remember at the end of the year, like Mike was talking about with Mario Ossy and just closing out the year a great way, collecting all the moons, going to all the shrines and everything like that breath of Wild and doing that on the bus to the job that I got at the end of the year across town. It was like an hour each way, and I was just blown away. But yeah, I can play these incredible games wherever I am, while I'm commuting, when I'm on my break or whatever. That's really awesome, And I think, yeah, that's those kinds of memories are what cemented the switch as a Nintendo's new look and what made me fall back in love with Nintendo and.
Speaker 5: It doesn't happen right, Like the idea that Zelda came out and then we knew pretty soon after. I don't remember when Odyssey got announced.
Speaker 3: It was in that first trailer.
Speaker 1: It was in that first trailer, right, so glimpse had.
Speaker 4: A glimpse of it in the first one, and then it was with all the transformation. Yeah, yeah, Odyssey Oussy.
Speaker 2: Was in the the the in person event that they did the first reveal was Breath of the Wild, and then Odyssey was shown off in the first like event.
Speaker 5: So I think the idea and so it's this thought is too progued, the idea that they were released Breath of the Wild, and then everyone in the back of their minds was like, and we're getting a Mario game this year.
Speaker 3: Is like, is so.
Speaker 1: You you don't do that unless you can't do that unless you fuck up in the previous generation. It's exactly what it is. Like they knew what they had to do, and it's because they didn't have one in the last generation. They were like, Okay, well, actually, the way that the timing has lined up is that yeah, we're able to do to hit as hard as they did. And then I'm looking at now I'm looking at a list of games that came out in twenty eighteen, which was Labbo, which I thought was that, which was great. I thought, I like it, Yeah, real quick, Nikki, to spin off your tangent, real really quick. I remember having meetings in the gb West Coast office thinking about, like, all right, I guess we should go buy a Labbo. But we were definitely in the penitentiary at that point. Yeah, so we were not going to get sent one that.
Speaker 6: It was also weird that with Labbo, where like they didn't say it to a lot of game reviewers.
Speaker 3: They yeah.
Speaker 1: So I went to my local best Buy the first thing in the morning. I grabbed it and I was like, I'm going to be the office hero today. And then I get onto bart and then I think because it had a Nintendo Switch logo on it and was a rectangular box, someone on a different train, on uh a different train, different car, yeah, tried swiping it from me and then running onto the train, but I had like gotten my hands onto like the little edge of the box and pulled it away, and I thought, man, thank god, I saved this Labo for the team. I avoided a money here and then just she died, she getting stabbed. But then you know, I got to watch like Gersman build a cardboard, you know, yeah, yeah, good ship that waypoint stream where they're building the piano. Like I'll always remember this. They're building the piano and then I think someone says Papa Bear. It's one of Natalie, Danica, Dank or Danielle. One of them says Papa Bear. And Austin is in the back in a chair doing something else and his head pops up at the at someone saying Papa Bear. And it was like I was like, oh yeah, like that's the video games. To me, is like where you're hanging out, you're doing something that is video games quote unquote, and then it's like you no, like you have moments of being human and like caring for the people around you. I was like, oh yeah, like this kind of begs he's got the lab Hell yeah, Dan left the room and has now returned which unbuilt labos? Do you have built the piano?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: What appears to be a.
Speaker 3: Steering wheel?
Speaker 4: Do you make the car too?
Speaker 1: Oh? I was that the same pack? Dan?
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 5: I just remember that one I remember that there was only one switch remote control card.
Speaker 1: It was that Mario Kart thing, which was the home circuit, which was whack. You know that's that's the original one.
Speaker 4: Dan, Yeah, so maybe this one is.
Speaker 2: Oh so the vehicle kit it's like you know, you know, racing wheels for like when you're playing or whatever.
Speaker 4: You built hardboard versions.
Speaker 2: Of that for Mary, a plane and a boat.
Speaker 4: It looks like, should I do a loto stream for There's other stuff in here I could build for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I I pulled up the revealed trailer and Dan was right. We did get quick glimpses at way more games than I remember. I forgot what we call her on the rooftop was a Karen that we called.
Speaker 1: Her Karen rooftop Karen.
Speaker 2: Yeah that.
Speaker 6: Karen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did different meaning for Karen before. There's a different times. But yeah, like in order man Breath of the Wild Skyrim.
Speaker 5: Mario cart imagine next week if they put Skyrim in this trailer, it's not impossible.
Speaker 2: It'll be about breatha Wild Skyrim Mario Kart NBA two k h a glimpse at Mario Odyssey and then the splatoon in a Giant Stadium Sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all hands on deck.
Speaker 2: They wanted everyone with this trailer.
Speaker 4: Well then it felt great. At the end of twenty seventeen for this website, I was there at the time to give a Game of the Year to Breath of the Wild with runner up Mario Ottissey. Famously that was.
Speaker 1: She's a great game, but number three that.
Speaker 4: Year, number three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what, I'm going to chock it up because I wasn't I was in a I didn't find my voice yet. I couldn't chime in to fight the good fight with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we recond it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because.
Speaker 5: I was watching at the time and I have a vivid memory and Breath of the Wild winning Game of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, Nikki, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: What is the closest switch case or switch physical switch game in arms reach right now?
Speaker 3: It is Labbo.
Speaker 6: I just put it in the Okay, I do have one to switch here somewhere. Yeah, I got one to switch. Bomberman are just ants twenty seventeen. These are the three physical games Nintendo sent me with the switch when I got it from review, and they are still maybe the only ones that had except for Metroid Prime, which I.
Speaker 3: Like Metroid Prime so much that, of course I just you know, I did get a code digitally, but I was like, I need a physical copy of this game. I think it's the only game on the system. I thought that course I have an unopened Metroid Prime also Metro Promp's box are It's just always so freaking yes looking at it?
Speaker 1: How goo does that beyond art? The first time I checked out Metroid Prime was on the switch, and let me tell you you, for someone jumping into that game or breedy Metroid for the first time outside of a d.
Speaker 3: S, Holy smokes, y'all.
Speaker 1: They should make more of those games. This is the only physical switch yep.
Speaker 2: I wonder why.
Speaker 1: This is a s r B.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Why I am or why we all have this possible to say?
Speaker 3: How I shouldn't even saying because I'm afraid I am. I am shocked it hasn't been on play klobee freaking wonder listen, I do. I am considering it like it's got to be brought up here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: I have Would you dress up as the Wonder World man? No, you gotta be No, you got to be the farmer guy. Farmer I think the farmer is the move. Wait this is still in plastic? Will this work on my switch because it's the European Yeah? Yeah, switch has been region free. Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, cool cool.
Speaker 2: They changed they made after the three DS was locked down.
Speaker 1: Dude, they put that They put a smash game out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the big game.
Speaker 1: No fucking way. Okay, we literally just had a that is crazy. We just said. You just asked jan is this game region?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Can I play this game? And my sister just texted me a link to fucking a Walmart listing of Super Mario Party Jim Beree and said, well, this work on my switch and it says region it's it says EU region. That's crazy. They put out a Pokemon game. It's the old it's the best rum two. Oh are you were talking about Let's go, let's go. Oh Legends, never mind, there's two good ones.
Speaker 2: It's Legends were the best ones on the switch.
Speaker 3: I feel I feel really guilty that they made a new Pokemon Snap and I didn't play it because if you would have asked me, like a new Pokey Watch Snap. I love Pokey Watch, Like here it is.
Speaker 4: I was like.
Speaker 2: New Pokemon Snap ain't it and lost all the soul? What the hell is that? Jeff?
Speaker 6: That's my brother here, I'm gonna press the button. It's the carboard.
Speaker 3: Cardboards.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe the cardboard video game controller.
Speaker 1: Does not last.
Speaker 4: Just put it in the ball rise for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right there. Yeah, yeah, I got stale. We talked about ring Fit at all. I did ring Fit?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Ringfit was great. I still think they took too long to put out we Sports. They got there eventually, but I feel like like Switch Sports took way, way.
Speaker 3: Way too long time. Now it was afterthought.
Speaker 1: Yes, was ring Fit twenty nineteen or sounds right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it came out a little before the pandemic because I remember it wasn't like a deal and then the pandemic hit and then you couldn't find.
Speaker 3: And then it was yeah yeah, I mean that was the big thing. Was just a pandemic and animal crossing got Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, that's what that was.
Speaker 5: That was the other core idea that I had because I was in slack because I was like, yeah, like the switch.
Speaker 3: Was big before COVID, but the first couple.
Speaker 5: Of months happened, and then that I just have such a vivid memory of being at packs and playing Animal Crossing and being like, Wow, this game is going to be huge and nothing, nothing bad is going to happen, but like, I do understand that the video game of Animal Crossing you it's going to be really big and a lot of people are gonna like it. And then literally three and a half weeks later, the world shuts down, and I had to have vivid memories of like normal people in my life coming to me, just knowing that I worked in video games, texting me and being like, do you think they're going to release the Animal Crossing early now?
Speaker 1: And I was like, Oh, this game is about to pop the fuck off.
Speaker 6: You were you were reviewing it?
Speaker 1: You were? Were you playing the review? Yes?
Speaker 6: Same here because I was. I remember like having it be like y'all, I just really wish you could be playing this right.
Speaker 1: Yea, it is about to be nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A friend's eway, it's like, oh, we're kind of hanging out.
Speaker 1: I yes, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You get on a discord call or something and then you tend to put out a free Hey you're a rabbit with a jump rope game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think I got it. I was getting this to shoot jump ropes then and I was like, oh, maybe I need to return this jump rope I got and try to switch one. It was fun. Yeah, that was That was nuts. And then Clubhouse Games also was in during lockdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember nights just sitting in bed before we're going to sleep, playing whatever, call it their version of YACHTSI with Steph every night and we did that for about a month and that was great.
Speaker 2: That's a great playing game. I love playing that fly them events with my friend.
Speaker 3: Can I I'm sorry, I got an email in a press release? Can I read this press release?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm not gonna read the subject line yet. Hi, Mike, I tried so hard and got so far, doesn't even matter. Sounds like a line from when most of our team are playing the latest retro shoot them Up. But that doesn't have to be you.
Speaker 1: Now, this fantastic new thing.
Speaker 3: Is land in your life. This is the c r K D Neo S Lincoln Park Edition controller Naturally with friends Naturally?
Speaker 2: Is that their on tour one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, look at this thing. It's got pink flames on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as someone that likes Lincoln Park, they don't do themselves any favors.
Speaker 6: No there, I mean, listen, they're what I was talking about, like good corporate radio rock, and they're more memorable than a lot of that other stuff.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they're definitely right in that wheelhouse.
Speaker 6: Uh A moment for me that I I I just liked when I started working for the site and we could take the switch and do fun stuff with stuff with it, the high rule hustle. What I always think of is when I was doing the whistle trick and I was doing it for a long time before Dan noticed. Then finally he noticed, and it was like the hammer is gonna come down. You can hear's a million punishments. And I had to like sing what's the what's the Kingdom Hearts song?
Speaker 1: Like oh clean?
Speaker 6: The sing simple clean, a song I've never heard in my life, and so I'm making up my own melody to these insane lyrics. And I had to run in a circle and I'm just singing the song, running in a circle, thinking all right, eventually I get through this and I'll still be able to beat Mike no.
Speaker 4: Problem on the switch at the.
Speaker 6: Inverted on the switch system level and then I don't know where we comes and attacks me and just knocks me off and I die and it was the dumbest thing ever.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a lot of Bowser's theory related memory, Yeah, which Preecy is positive. When we did Bowser's Hurry, which was that was such a fun stream, especially since I won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're all talking about. Day.
Speaker 3: I remember negative when I in my review, which you know, I had such a great time review that game. I loved, I gave a good score, but I said how many catch signs were at it? To this day it very displeased with me about it was the review. I was the preview reviewe.
Speaker 1: It was the review.
Speaker 3: It was that and I said out like how long it took me to beat? I think that's honestly what they were more sensitive about because they were they were terrified, like people are gonna find out that this isn't a game when everybody even everyone knew, everyone understood, like they thought they were tricking. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: Remember, Yes, the Mario.
Speaker 3: One was super fun. Zero ninety nine zero also great, right.
Speaker 6: Five us getting together and being like there's no party function in zero ninety nine, so it's all just try to join at the same time, and it worked every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love that the switch on line stuff as kind of funky as it is sometimes to play multiplayer like that. Oh shit, I can do Mario Party one, two, and three online now anytime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mari had another Mario Party Party on the switch assumed way too many hot dogs.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: You did that. You did do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I regret every moment of that. But I also you know what I don't, I don't because I had a fun time with you. I was impressed. I remember we absolutely wiped the floor with next Lander when we went against them playing tune.
Speaker 4: Right good ninety six Mario Kart tracks over the course of that lifetime.
Speaker 1: In between.
Speaker 3: Memory, every Mario Kart game, every crash, was.
Speaker 4: Every single Mario Kart track, and I was was the stream like five.
Speaker 2: Six hours hour initially, initially pitches every Mark Mario Kard game. I'm like, that's a great idea, Dan, and then you're like, yeah, all in one stream. I'm like that's a terrible idea. So yeah, the compromise was every single track that's been released for eight Deluxe Now. We played it all day long. We did a podcasts in the middle of it that was really good.
Speaker 1: Is this swow led the best mid cycle refresh ever?
Speaker 4: I really like to slim.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was sp for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true, but excellent.
Speaker 6: But the OLED screen is like at a point where it's like, oh man, I'm gonna get the switch too, and.
Speaker 3: I'm really good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be I'm gonna with the with the swill lead. I was pissed.
Speaker 5: I stopped using my switch because the screen looked so bad to me, and I was like, I it's I'm either keeping it plugged into the TV, which to me was was like made the whole thing useless to me, and if I'm then holding into my hands, I don't like looking at it. But then the switch old lead came out and I was like, oh yeah, buddy, like yeah, this is this is it, Like this is what it was supposed to be. I am going to be upset next week, uh, because it's just it's gonna be a good l c D.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, I was gonna say friendly reminder. L c D tech has come a long way. And we also don't know for sure what's in it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was a refreshed version know the Switch before the O lead that had a pretty good l C d M there, and that is.
Speaker 1: I'm expecting them to use something along those lines.
Speaker 3: I think from like Sharp or something like that.
Speaker 6: But whatever we'll see, Switch one O Lead is fantastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, gang, you know what, let's let's do a one quick round of hopes and dreams for the switch to and I'll tell y'all mine and I haven't shut up about this for the last calendar year.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Watch Jan TikTok Baby.
Speaker 1: Y'all talked about this on your podcast last night. Why Yeah, we said it wasn't happening. Well what if it does?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: We mentioned the watch and that was the first time we saw Jan and chat all night. He's just been lurking. He's like fuckers mentioned the watch.
Speaker 1: It's happening. TikTok TikTok. Yeah, I'm Jason man Zukus and uh John Wick three TikTok wick TikTok. But yeah, I want to watch, but also I want Final Fantasy tactics. I was promised tactics. Yeah, give me f ft A that could happen.
Speaker 4: I want Mario Maker with mouse functionality.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, just update Super Mario Maker two with it.
Speaker 4: You are all in major trouble for this website.
Speaker 3: That ship.
Speaker 6: Grub I know I still have them saved. I should get back on it'd be fun.
Speaker 3: Look, we all assume I knew three Mario is happening. It still isn't real Till it's real. I want to see I need to see that on Wednesday. I know it's not going to be a launch game, probably very likely, but you know, just like how with the Switch one we did see a little bit of Odyssey before we had the real reveal. You gotta show me something about the next Mario. I'm so excited for that.
Speaker 6: I was like, uh, definitely in line for an excite game or pilot Wings.
Speaker 3: Saw some of that tier.
Speaker 1: I just want to be like, oh cool they brought back excite Bike. That would be the ideal.
Speaker 6: Excite truck to excite truck would be awesome. Yeah, with something excite truck and then maybe pilot Wings. I think pilot Wings with the mouse functionality is actually there's a pretty good chance of that happening.
Speaker 4: How good of a title excite truck.
Speaker 1: Is it's really good. Excite truck Actually, for some reason, excite bike because it rhymes it feels better in the mouth. Truck is clunkier. Yes, it's really clunky. And I hope there's a pack in game. There's some excite truck. Yeah, yeah, what if it's the weird thing they were testing end of last Yeah, well yeah, it could be. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just think that there is something nice about a game that everyone has when a thing comes out, because it makes the floor or universal, which is why I think more people would have gotten on board with lun you switch if everyone had it. But the idea is someone what if it's Halo Halo that would rule God?
Speaker 1: That would be so can you imagine they say, here's the switch to Also, it comes with every single Halo game.
Speaker 3: Halo is a Nintendo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nintendo, let's go.
Speaker 3: I love that first one.
Speaker 1: I guess that was the last packing game.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, yeah, Sean, did you.
Speaker 1: Talk about any dreams or which is grub?
Speaker 2: I think yeah. On the on the tech side, I really hope that some of the text stuff we're expecting is as good as we're expecting. Like, I hope the upscaler is d oss because that would mean that a lot of stuff that couldn't normally run on switch and look okay, suddenly can And some of the pants and stuff are looking like maybe it's like more generic than we thought. But if they just figure out the tech to bring like we were talking about the Switch one, about how we looked at the Switch one and said, breathel wild, I can't believe I'm playing this game on handheld. I want that kind of experience again with the Swiss Shoelher's like, man, this game looks fantastic and it's running on this handheld.
Speaker 1: Hallo Halo four Halo in my hands in fourteen on the handheld, can you imagine Mario street passing with master Chief streets street passes? Said they gotta put street pass background.
Speaker 2: I mentioned three DS was my college era, y'all. Nobody gets more street passes their college student. I couldn't go ten feet without that, you know, A little green light boy can tell me, hey, it's full again.
Speaker 1: Get in here, all right? Okay, Nintendo, it may be too late to make the watch all right, but don't break my heart again. I'm gonna I'm gonna propose an idea. You take one of the new joy cons you have to have in your hand, and you can passively street pass. But if you want to purposely street pass with someone you have the joy Con in your hand, it's someone else joy.
Speaker 3: That's really you can.
Speaker 6: We actually just do all the excite games, excite bike, Excite by sixty four, excite trucks, and excite box trick racing.
Speaker 1: Grub. You are, it's real grub. You are in the driver's seat. You can do whatever you want. Yeah, I don't know what happened to Mike Manatti. You go, oh, I like that guy. Uh he had a dunket bucket and died scooped me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're gonna announce? Okay, so it's red and blue again, which I think is a mistake for the Joy yet hints and stuff I and then black? What do you think sand Camo? What's the pantone color of the.
Speaker 3: Year, Dan gray?
Speaker 4: Pantone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 3: The color of the year is Dan blue?
Speaker 1: Fifty years running? Why can't I and that's why I haven't announced it. Wait, well, okay of twenty twenty four that it's brown.
Speaker 3: I'm back what you're talking about. We're talking about the color to Color of the Year Color Year for this year. Yeah, I'm sorry, Mike Whites didn't win.
Speaker 6: I know you were going for.
Speaker 1: Your color the browns. Yeah, it's called moose.
Speaker 5: You guys were just trying to see if they're gonna have a brown joy Con but probably not a.
Speaker 3: Browny when is there?
Speaker 4: I thought all these joy counts are just black with the like red and blue like insert part them. Are they.
Speaker 1: Have accents?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's boring. I hope they announce a color one then.
Speaker 3: I'll do color ones later so you can buy them.
Speaker 1: That's right. I think that does it for this week's episode of BombCast Revengeance. Thank you so much to this fabulous five some joining me today on BCR. Thank you mister Jeff Grubb, thank you. Oh that was a good sound. Thank you, Turbo Shan, thank you, Nikki, thank you, Mike, thank you Dan, thank you. All right, Okay, sorry, I I just had to let that one rip. Thank you for joining us. Folks. Stay tuned after BCR, we will be playing who knows what, maybe some excite things on the website and maybe some illegal things as well. Uh, stay tuned to the Power Block after you. Yeah, we also got Gay Spot after Dark and the Wait folks, we'll see you next week for another episode of the Bomb Giant Bomb Cast. We love it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll say it. You're probably.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to help me. Daddy's happy pills are still working, so let's just milk this juice for as long as we can.
Speaker 6: I wrote down, well, Buttrin, I'm going to ask my physical doctor position about this.
Speaker 1: Rest of Fantastic Turbo Shawn Sean McDowell, Oh, that's me. How many post it notes do you think you've used this calendar year?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I see jan That would be a great question, and I'm very proud that you're moving a good direction with these. If the answer wasn't zero, because I'm less than thirty years old, what are you thinking on your desk? No, I don't have peaper in my house unless it's a box. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I wasn't using postnutes until very recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeff should definitely be using.
Speaker 2: Anyone should be.
Speaker 6: I should be doesn't help. Like I've tried it before, It's never helped. So we're trying again. Even though I know it's gonna end in ruin as always.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, Jeff grub Hi, how many buckets of milk do you think you've consumed over your life.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna imagine the bucket size is a sand pail that you use at the beach to build a sand castle.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of depot bucket.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, the other canonical bucket. All right, I have probably I used to eat cereal a lot, and I would always have milk.
Speaker 1: Never was a milk in a glass drinker. Really, So I'm gonna go with thirty buckets. Does that sound like the right number? Like in my life?
Speaker 2: Life, in my life, it's really low.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably a low lifetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lifetime. I'm forty two years old recently. No, I feel like that's a lot of buckets.
Speaker 2: All right, anyway, it's high.
Speaker 1: Mike Minatti, Hi, what's the last thing you dipped?
Speaker 3: Oh? I like to dip? Oh? Oh yeah, yeah. I was at ARB's yesterday and I I French d No, I didn't get a French up. I thought about those because they had a very big picture of the French deck.
Speaker 1: It looks good in that picture. It looks pretty good. There.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, I'll get my usual, but I do like to get there. They have a very thick ranch.
Speaker 1: I like their it is.
Speaker 3: I love dipping my fries in that super thick Arby's ranch is great.
Speaker 1: I don't like you using the word thick, Mike Man. I think I know what I'm getting tonight. I just looked up do you see the dunket bucket from KFC?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I went to see if I can order, and I can. It's the dunket bucket. It's like a bucket gimmick where everything's duncable. It's two pieces of KFC's original recipue tenders, five mashed potato poppers, fries.
Speaker 3: A dip cup, and they're selling.
Speaker 4: CHF poppers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is just.
Speaker 1: Spices. Will really open you up.
Speaker 2: KFC box in the shape of a bucket and the dipping sauces are on top in the.
Speaker 4: Lid, like which makes it better?
Speaker 1: Nikky? Uh. When y'all came upstairs during the lights out on sanctioned GDCGB meet up, my partner and her friends were were just finding out and discovering poppers and they were like, do you know about this?
Speaker 4: And I'm like yes, I do surprisingly because of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know about sex poppers because of work podcasts too. Yeah.
Speaker 6: A lady at E three one time said, what is the medical name for poppers? I can't remember? And I had to like look it up? Okay, yeah, clean, right, And I was like what and I'd like look it up?
Speaker 1: And I felt very uncool. I don't know where my poppers are a legend, like a.
Speaker 3: Really bad sign. When the menu item you're ordering is indistinguishable from what the menu item would be called an idiocracy.
Speaker 6: Right from from Southern From Southern Living dot com, KFC introduces first new bucket in nearly a decade.
Speaker 1: Something about that headline.
Speaker 4: Just you gotta be a part of history.
Speaker 1: Got any part of history?
Speaker 3: It sounds so important.
Speaker 1: Food.
Speaker 5: I had a new taco though items shaddared streets.
Speaker 1: Those things go so fucking hard, so hard.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm getting those tonight. Then, okay, they are so.
Speaker 1: Good, so good. This feels incorrect.
Speaker 3: You have come like taco bell is good. We all know this. It felt too to come.
Speaker 1: Out of the time.
Speaker 6: Okay, and maybe it was just hungry, but say the name said.
Speaker 4: So many cheddared street chilpas.
Speaker 1: My night to night.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna drink I'm gonna stream Metroid Prime, and I'm gonna eat toasted chedder.
Speaker 1: Right, and I'm gonna start this pot we started yet grub.
Speaker 2: Remember back when I said there's a taco bell item that tasted like the thing that got at my usual taco place. It just tastes like the taco bell version.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, okay, all right, I will try it. You already were talking about buckets, the differ buckets, so you were good for this podcast. Mike check, Dicky Grayson, how do you feel about the Chicago Bulls Lakers game night?
Speaker 3: That was incredible? Off?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, how you feel about.
Speaker 3: Basketball is gay? All right? Okay, let's.
Speaker 1: Recording software? Yeah, me too. How much time dot is for every reason?
Speaker 3: I retweeted the new Blake Co poster and instead of saying this goes hard, which is what I met, I just said this is so hard?
Speaker 1: Yeah it works? Wow, that's wrong with me? Uh? All right?
Speaker 6: Can you include the mic check at the end of the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I can't we make money on this show, believe or not?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, maybe we'll get more people listening to the show. However they feel about basketball or gayee.
Speaker 2: I'm just waiting for Nicky dropped the hard que in the middle of the podcast.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I'll get there, buddy. Alright, alright, everyone have time. Dot is up Yo way far way far Hi Sean, Hi Sean. Let's clap and beat respectively at forty five and fifty that is four or five five zero? Okay.
Speaker 3: I was not ready.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about my way fifty fifty five I was.
Speaker 4: It's like the right thing.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't five zero zero, I'm not okay, I'm ready now ready now go ALOI. Also, I didn't do it.
Speaker 4: I didn't do it at zero.
Speaker 1: I didn't think we were doing it.
Speaker 3: Going that time.
Speaker 1: Okay, none of these counts stop and thirty five okay, that's next month, okay, okay, thirty thirty five all right? Yeah, well I feel good. Yeah we got it.
Speaker 3: What up? I wasn't recordings.
Speaker 4: Recording the video.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna go fade to black. Oh no, okay, hold on, actually vamp amongst yourselves.
Speaker 5: I'm scared the other thing that so. I got a luxe box from Taco Bell yesterday. I used the application I got usually I'm not this kind of person. I got Supreme for the rest of the tacos because I wanted the sour cream, and I selected it and then I got it, and then they did I've never had to do this in a drive through.
Speaker 1: I pulled up and then they I also got they have they have a Mountain dew Baha Blast with cream.
Speaker 2: In it, the Dia Blast.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, great, it's like vanilla cream in it.
Speaker 5: So they pour the soda in the cup and then I guess they just take the coffee creamer that they have in the morning and then they pour that in the cups.
Speaker 2: Creamer, soda, Yes, yes, so u cream fashion.
Speaker 4: I assume there is no zero version of it.
Speaker 1: There is zero, there is there is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just Baja Blast with some coffee creamer because that's the thing, and.
Speaker 4: Coffee creamer upstairs. I feel like I could just make you do it upstairs.
Speaker 1: Do you do it at your house?
Speaker 5: But when I ordered it, she just put the Baja Blast in the cup and then she gave it to me and then she said, I need you to go backwards in the drive through, and I said what, and then I so then she gave me the cup and then I looked at it and I was like, well, there's no cum in this, and then I put it in my cubholder and then she was like, yeah, back up, So I put the car in reverse and then just had to back up away from the window, and then I had to wait there, and she suck her hand out of the window like thirty seconds later and then waved me back forward to give me the box, which didn't have any supreme items in it. So then I complained in the anth and they gave me ten dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, always complained.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go fade to black.