Speaker 1: It's night. I'm telling you, well, if you listen to any news today, you heard speculation and I guess suggestion that something big is going to happen on Friday. And let me tell you what it's supposed to be, and let me tell you why I think it's going to happen. Robert F. Kennedy Junior has apparently decided that he is going to leave the presidential race. We have some sound which I want to play with you, which I think will help explain this. The networks are speculating at this point that he will not only leave the presidential race on Friday, the day after the Democratic Convention, but he will endorse Donald Trump. If that happens, that is once again going to share acup the race. Donald Trump, following the Biden debate in late June, had three weeks of really positive media and then of course, there came the assassination attempt. Believe it was on July thirteenth that gave him more support and in sympathy, and there was a feeling, although it did not really last, that he was going to sort of change his attitude towards some personality and all of that, and the Republicans had the their convention. But then Joe Biden decided he'd had enough or he listened to the advice of Nancy Pelosi, George Clooney, properly Bill and Hillary Clinton, and certainly Barack and Michelle Obama, and finally, after saying that only if God Almighty came along would he leave, and he left. He left on a Sunday. I guess was think it was July twenty first, whatever the dates were. And then the question was who's going to be the nominee? And obviously the Democratic leadership focused on the vice president, Vice President Harris and she now tomorrow night will give her acceptance speech. She has been nominated by the Democrats to run against Donald Trump. Yesterday there was an interview on a podcast by Nicole Shanahan. She's Robert F. Kennedy Junior's running mate. She's running for vice president. And she was on a podcast called Impact Theory. And I don't know how to pronounce the individual's name, but I want to give him credit. Tom will you? And this is first of all, we're going to go with cut eighteen in the first indication that something was afoot. This was yesterday Nicole Shanahan cut eighteen.
Speaker 2: Rob, you know, there's two options that we're looking at, and one is staying in forming that new party. But we run the risk of a Kamala Harris, Kamala Harrison and Walt's presidency because we draw votes from Trump, or we draw somehow more votes from Trump, or we walk away right now and join forces with Donald Trump. And you know, we walk away from that, and we explain to our base why we're making this decision.
Speaker 1: Now. Shanahan is a Silicon Valley multi millionaire and she has spent millions of dollars on the Robert F. Kennedy junior presidential campaign. I have one other SoundBite from Nicole Shanahan. You may not know her, but it was she was is Robin F. Kennedy's running mate, and she gets pretty specific, pretty specific in this sound bite. This has cut twenty two c Rob, twenty two six.
Speaker 2: We did not start this campaign. I did not put in tens of millions of dollars to be a spoiler candidate. I put in tens of million dollars to win, to fix this country, to do the right thing. I will say that clear choice. This pack, this DNC aligned pack that was created specifically to take us out. Has spent millions of dollars to take us out. They have unfortunately turned us into a spoiler. And we don't want to be a spoiler. We wanted to win. We wanted a fair shot. The dance made that impossible for us. They have banda shadow bands, kept us off stages, manipulated polls, use law fair against us, suit us in every possible state. They've even planted insiders into our campaign to disrupt it and to create actual legal issues for us. I mean the extent by which the sabotage they've unleashed upon us, it's mind blowing. I mean, we're still learning new ways that they have sabotaged us.
Speaker 1: This is all directed at the DNC, and initially at the Biden campaign, and now at the harris campaign. Yesterday, this this cut is from Bobby Kennedy yesterday. Robert F. Kennedy drew yesterday. He was at a courthouse slated to testify in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, which is as you know, the state capital of Pennsylvania. And he he basically was late for hearing because he had a problem with planes and weather and all of that, and he was very upset that the judge apparently said, because you're late, we're not going to take your testimony, and they had some other person who they wanted to testify. So these people really feel like they have been taken advantage of. Now again, this is the party that talks about democracy, the Democratic Party about saving democracy. They're saving democracy, but they're saving it in a very peculiar way by keeping people and well, you've heard what Shanahan said. This is what Robert F. Kennedy Junior said yesterday. So this is the mindset of Shanahan and Kennedy this week in advance of what he's going to say in an event in Phoenix on Friday night. This is cut number twenty four. Please rob Hey, everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm at the State Courthouse in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania this morning. I'm supposed to be at a meeting with community leaders on this outside of Chicago today talking about criminal justice reform. That I had to come here because the Democratic Party is suing me in Pennsylvania. And by the way, tomorrow I'm going to Minneola, Long Island because they're suing me there too. They're suing me all over the country. It's right to keep me off the ballot. Unfortunately in some of these states were running into judges who are highly politicized and are very very sympathetic, let me put it that way to the DNCA.
Speaker 1: So that is the stage center tonight, it's Wednesday night. Tonight, Bill Clinton and Tim Walls, the Democratic nominee for Vice president, will speak, amongst others. Tomorrow night it will be Vice President Harris's night to speak. And then on Friday night, Friday night, apparently nine o'clock East Coast time, I believe it's I'm a little unclear of the time, Bob Robert F. Kennedy is going to make a speech. And it is pretty obvious to me that he is really, really, really feels burned. His polls at one point are up around fifteen percent. His polls now are down around four or five percent. And my question to you is is this a game changer in a race as close as this one appears to be. And again, remember it's not a popular it's a popular vote fifty races and electoral college. All electoral college votes are up for grabs. And I think every one of my audience understands that. But this is stunning, in my opinion, if there has been an agreement reached between the Trump campaign and Robert F. Kennedy Junior. He's not going to do it, I'm sure without some form of a quid pro quo. I mean, he's going to want some sort of a role, and I suspect that the Trump campaign is probably prepared to give him that role, because at this point it's clear that the tactics used by the Democratic National Committee to keep him off the ballot in as many states as possible and to deny him Secret Service protection throughout the campaign until the very weekend that an attempt was made in the life of Donald Trump. I sent a pretty clear message to Bobby Kennedy that the Democrats, the people who are now running the Democratic Party, whether it's the Nancy Pelosis or the Chuck Schumers of the world or others, they play hardball. And it's pretty clear to me that what Robert F. Kennedy Junior is going to do on Friday Night is something none of us, none of us could have anticipated a few weeks ago or a few months ago. I want to know how important is this to you? If you're a Kennedy voter, are you prepared now to vote for Donald Trump, or will you stay home or will you turn around and vote for the vice president? Here are the numbers. I can't imagine that there aren't a lot of people reaching for the phone, So get to the phones quickly. I'd like to do two hours on this, and I'd like to get a good sense of where my audience stands, because this is this is another shockwave. If the debate was shockwave one in Biden's resignation, President Biden's decision to leave the race with shock wave number two. If what we think Bobby Kennedy's going to do on Friday night, it will be shockwave three. And we haven't even hit Labor Day six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty six one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty Back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 4: Now back to Dan ray Line from the Window World night sid STOs on w b Z to news radio.
Speaker 1: All right, we're just going to open it up here. I'd love to know what my political analyst and my audience think about this. Some of you might doubt it and think this is not gonna happen. I don't know. Let me see what Luciano in Pennsylvania has to say. Luciano next on nightside.
Speaker 5: Go right ahead, sirp man, thank you for taking my car. Yes, that's a Republican. Yes, Donald Trump never punched, never punched Bobby Kennedy and the Biden administration hesterch magically and consciously kept Kennedy out of having any chance of meeting the Democratic Party. So yes, I hope and pray that he goes to I'm voting for I'm voting for uh Donald Trump, but he I'm holding my nose. I wanted Nikki Hally to win. But yes, he should, he should support Donald Trump because he wasn't He wasn't pumped in the face or kicked in the face by Donald Trump. That Biden consciously, they're they're they're notorious, Dan, And I hope and pray that he does. Because also the lady knows that Donald Trump's not anti anti business. The Harris administration is anti big business.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll have to see. I think there's gonna be a lot of issues discussed in the next few weeks. I know that's what my intention is. I want to stay away from the personalities. I don't think Trump helps himself when he gets into these these these rants or these riffs where he goes after people, on their person, on their looks, on their on their background. It's just is so kind of productive. At some point, I've actually thought that maybe Donald Trump doesn't want to win this presidency. I prefer to be a martyr, you know, a political martyr of some sort. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I agree Dan with you.
Speaker 5: He needs a muzzle on his mouth. Donald Trump needs a muzzle. Absolutely, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Dan is always going to care to hear your voice. Thank you so much, great night, Thank you, you too, about you to let me go next to Bill and Danvers. Bill, you were next on n taker.
Speaker 7: Right ahead here stand there's a lot to unpack here. But hey, what a shock. Judges at certain places they're not being blind as Fier's justice on the you know, they're putting a hand on the scale where we've seen this lately, and a lot of jurisdiction.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I must show that a lot of the language that Nicole Shanahan was using and the Robert F. Kennedy Junior was using, law fair and things like that are words that the Trump campaign has used. And here's the deal. If you watched the Democratic National Convention the last couple of nights, and I haven't had a chance to watch any of it. Tonight. They talk about, you know, how that they're there to unite people, Well, then they had three and a half years to unite people. They have been united people because back to Hillary Clinton calling people a bowl full of deplorables, I mean, is that united people? Joe Biden when he when he was elected, he was gonna he was gonna bring the country together. I don't think the countryes together. No, I don't think necessarily where. I don't think that the Trump's going to bring the country together either. But I just think it's amazing. Remember at one point Biden, President Biden brought literally all of Robert F. Kennedy's family, most of it, to the White House to basically show how many of them were endorsing President Biden. Of course, many of them have been appointed to ambassadorships over the over the time by by President Biden. And I got to tell you that had to stick in his crawl. That had to stick in his craw And they may pay a price for it on Friday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think it does make a little bit of a difference because I think there is a sliver of Democrats who at one point so you know, I mean they just see the JFK. They slipping away, they don't recognize things they understand about the loft thee of what's been going on. And then they, I mean, look at the democratic primary process. He had the incumbent president. Okay, he campaigns for a year. They even rigged the primary system so that they wouldn't be any competition. They basically sabotaged the primary in New Hampshire, called it unlawful, and went to South Carolina disenfranchised all the Democrats up there. So the guy runs through all the primaries, which they set up their system to start in South Carolina almost what fourteen million people voted if you're a Democrat, they basically throw those votes out and they install Harris and they keep talking about democracy and then ry Frankly, the media they use the same talking points to hear but hey, we have to be in the right side. It's about democracy. I almost throw up when I hear it, because.
Speaker 1: I've watched enough of the coverage. I look at the coverage of Tim Walls. Walls, the Governor's of Minnesota versus JD. Vance. Uh. You know, Vance was in the Marines for four years on active duty. Waltz, you know, spent a lot of time in the National Guard, but he was he was not deployed overseas as Vance was. And the media has gone after Vance and it's and it's the it's the same same sort of strategy that they used against Mitt Romney in twenty twelve. Romney had bought his his venture Cap Baine had bought a company in Indiana and they laid people off and people died and all of that. It's the same playbook that they're using. And you think at some point the media would say, wait a second, hold on here, let's trying to be a little fairer. It's it's astonishing. I just know what's going to happen. The media is going to turn on Robert F. Kennedy and they're going to basically say that, you know, he's crazy, he's nutty. That's exactly what's going to happen. But I think there's a lot of people who admire his his willingness to stand up and say what he believes, whether they think he's right or wrong. And there's some things that I totally disagree with. When when Bobby Kennedy talks, when he talks about some of the the medical conspiracies and things like that. But I think there's a lot of people who will bring he will drag across the aisle to Donald Trump if if indeed that's what he's going to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know, down the road, if something was to happen and he got a position, I mean, you know, you know, he wouldn't be by any worse or any better than anyone any anyone else. I mean there's a lot of people, and this have been astraight. They were qualified for really anything, and they're running things, and I mean I wouldn't hire any of them to run anything, never mind these big agencies of the government. I mean, the payroll was bigger than most companies.
Speaker 1: You know, we're going to see. It's just it's amazing. I said all last winter, and hopefully you heard me. I said that I wasn't happy about the choice of Trump and Biden. I felt I had seen that movie before. Barack Obama kind of sole my line last night. He said he's seen the movie before, and the seaquel is worse than the original movie. I was talking about the election that I've seen how this election played out, and I felt there would be surprises. I don't ever. I never anticipated we would see Joe Biden drop out off, you know, just leave the campaign. And that now Robert F. Kennedy, third party candidate, who at one point was polling fifteen percent, made decide now that he's going to throw his lot in MacDonald Trump.
Speaker 7: You know, I get to tell you, you know, lately, I know they say between four and five are going the real politics, and I looked in but I got to tell you, I think it's a little high than that. And I think some of these if you read the internals of the polls and how they're waiting all of a sudden, you know, I don't want to say it's a little suspicious, but you know they're trying to drive the narrative. If you look at everybody got on board, you know what I mean, and they you know, I think, I mean, he might not be at where he was fifteen, but I mean it's not crazy to say he's probably an eight, you know, and if you know, if Trump got a sizeable trunk of that, you know, especially in certain key states, which is you know, you know that helps Again it's.
Speaker 1: The Kennedy name is still is very very attractive to a lot of people around this country. Look, he had an uncle and and a father. His dad, you know, died in their efforts to secure the White House. So what you know, he's his family has a legacy here, and let's see what happens. Bill, appreciate your callers always say good Dan, what about you? Soon? Have a great one. Okay, we got the I'm going to pick up the pace a little bit as we move into the ten thirty part of the program. Hiccups the ten thirty news, and we'll be back. We're going to talk about this until midnight. It is a bombshell of a story. If what is going what we believe is going to happen, will happen. Back on Nightside after.
Speaker 4: This Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ Boston's news radio Look.
Speaker 1: And also, by the way, if you're an RFK voter, and I would love to have you tell me how you think this might or might not impact your vote. Maybe you'll continue to vote for RFK if he does endorse Donald Trump. Again, that's the premise here. That's certainly all signs indicate that Eugene in the Philippines. Eugene next on Nightside, Go right.
Speaker 6: Ahead, Dan, I still think you should have thrown your head in and Ran.
Speaker 1: I like what I do too much, Eugene, go right ahead.
Speaker 6: Well, the way I see it, as far as mister Kennedy, it would not be a true endorsement of Trump, but rather a way of striking back at the current administration for the way they've treated him.
Speaker 1: Well, it could be both. I mean, clearly he's pretty bitter about it, as is his running mate. Could be both, don't you think?
Speaker 6: Yeah? But I don't know. It's it's just an absolute mess. I mean as far as Trump, Biden and Karma, I wouldn't vote for them for dog catcher.
Speaker 1: Well, that pretty much covers the field. Now that were you? Were you leaning towards Kennedy?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, if you remember here a while back, I told you that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought you were, but I just wanted to make sure. So now, if he does pull himself out of the race, and you're obviously living in the Philippines, I assumed that you would get an absentee ballot from somewhere, would you still vote for him or would you decide to vote for someone else?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, you can get the ballot from the embassy in Manila. Yeah, I'll tell you what. That's a tough choice right now.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe maybe because of your circumstance, you just decide to not even participate, and.
Speaker 6: That's a good possibility.
Speaker 1: Also, Yeah, yeah, that's that's a sad call. That's a sad commentary, not on you, but on the state of the people who are left standing at the end of the process. Not particularly attractive. Eugene, I got you in here. I got a whole bunch of on the callers I got to get to. So I'm going to let you go, and I hope things are cool enough for you out there and that the weather's are getting a little little cooler.
Speaker 6: Okay, Thanks Dan, God bless.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Thank you, Jean, talk to you soon. Let me go next to Scott. I Quincy. Scott, your thoughts on what everybody seems to be predicting is going to happen on Friday.
Speaker 8: Well, hey, Dan, I was a I was going to be a Kennedy voter. I uh, because I didn't like the smell of the other two candidates, and you know, I thought he was a straight shooter, he was a good guy, and uh, you know, I'm still I'm still on I don't know what I'm going to do now and uh and all. I guess it all depends on how Donald Trump treats him and what kind of a position he's promised in the administration. And so that if I feel like, if I'm if I have to vote for Trump, it will be doing so because Kennedy is going to get a prominent role in the administration.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I mean, I don't I don't know that that they that they that Trump would announce that in he's going to make him secretary of something, uh, in order for her for his endorsement.
Speaker 1: I think that you get into some dangerous waters there. I think he has every right to do that, But what happened is the Democrats would dump jump on that and say, oh, here's another quid pro quo. Remember quid pro quo with the phone calls with Zelensky for which he was impeached. Here's another quid pro quo. I don't think he would do that. I think that he would welcome Kennedy and have a private agreement between the two of them that he would have a that he would have a role in the administration. But I think he'd be crazy to uh to to do again a deal over this, make it that that is going to cheapen the value of the endorsement per se, in.
Speaker 8: My opinion, And how can it be legal that the Democratic Party and their their packs can wage law there against him is, how can that even be possible if well.
Speaker 1: What they did was they actually formed a pack which was, according to Bobby Kennedy, which was intended to try to keep him off the ballot. So in other words, if let's say in State X, whatever that state would be, he had to get one hundred thousand verified signatures to qualify to be on the ballot in November. If all of a sudden he was only submitting one hundred and ten thousand signatures, they could go in and they could try to compare signatures. And different states have different rules. But in most instances, if your name is you know, John J. Smith Junior on the voting rolls and you live at one two three Main Street, in most states, you have to sign that nomination paper John J. Smith Junior. And obviously it's better be you that sign it, so not signs it are not someone else. If you sign it you know John Smith or John Smith Junior. In the level, those that signature could be challenged, and if you knock out enough signatures then you don't have an adequate number of signatures to get on the ballot. And if there were specific states that they thought Kennedy's presence would hurt them, like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, I think he's I think Kennedy is supposed to go to Arizona and face a court hearing. You know, it's this is all civil stuff. No one's being criminally charged here. But basically there's this group of people who are being funded by the Democratic Party to keep to try to keep Bobby Kennedy off the ballot because they thought Bobby Kennedy would draw down votes from Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: That's just crazy. Well that can happen.
Speaker 1: That's how the system works. I mean, you know, you might not like it, but you know they're saying, we want to make sure that he has the adequate number of signats to get on the ballot in this so let's see. You know, keep please keep calling the show. And as time goes on, I think if you call me back sometime and say, hey, look, I've decided I've become a firm vote for Trump, or if you said I'm I'm not going to vote or whatever. I want to see what your your thought process is. I want to hear from as many Kennedy voters or potential Kennedy voters as possible. Scott, appreciate your call very much. Yep, Damn talk to you soon. Six two five, four ten thirty six. We are basically being given very clear signals that Robert F. Kennedy Junior is going to drop out of this race, this presidential race, and he is going to, in all probability endorse Donald Trump on Friday or shortly thereafter. I want to know what does that mean to you? Let me go to DoD In Medford. She is a Trump supporter. I know that from other previous phone calls, but I'll suspect that she's pretty happy about this. Go ahead, Dot, Hi, Hi, Dan.
Speaker 10: You know I'm not happy about it, because who wants to see anybody treated the way well Trump and Bob Kennedy have been treated. I mean, they're bringing him to all these courtrooms to try to stay on ballance. How can they be so rotten? And yet these Democrats, I'm telling you, I run into them all the time, and when they start talking and I put in my two cents worth. They get so red in the face they're ready to they could punch me for saying what I say. I'm not kidding you. I had two women today. One got so furious that I didn't agree with her. The other one absolutely. She said, oh, you're not agreeing with me. I said no. She walked away, and later I saw her again. I said, oh, how are you doing? And she just gave me sort of a thumbs down. I mean, they're just awful. It's a dreadful situation, and we're going to say it is true.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that it's true. He served for twenty four years, uh, Innisota National.
Speaker 10: Guard, but he dropped out when he was supposed to go with is true?
Speaker 1: Well, the what I have read on and I just think that that sort of argument, uh doesn't help your cause. I mean, if I just think that by calling someone who served twenty four years, he supposedly left the guard to run for Congress three minuts before the guard group was activated. So that's all I mean.
Speaker 10: I just think, you know what, you know what gets me? Donald Trump? He can say things, but when I've been listening to this convention. Every speaker says despicable things about Donald Trump, every one of them.
Speaker 1: There's no question about that. There take the language. We got to take the language down. And it look I'm not I'm not down, you know, but I'm just saying is that, you know, Michelle Obama said, you know that, you know when when they go low, we go high about that. It's like they basically high with with with good language, they basically suggest that this guy wants to become a Nazi dictator, that that he's.
Speaker 10: Somehow It's just awful. It's awful. I mean, naturally, I'm voting for Trump. Bobby Kennedy and I mentioned you a few months ago, I hope people would look at him. People were going to vote for Biden, I said, I hope people are going to look at Bobby Kennedy and give him a chance.
Speaker 1: But well, Bobby Kennedy tonight, tonight is saying that he wasn't given a chance, and he was not, and he, I think, is going to extract a pound of flesh from the Democrats.
Speaker 10: Because well, you know, I hope.
Speaker 1: So we'll see, we'll see. Hey, DoD is always dreamed. Appreciate your call, all right, I'm just trying to keep keep the temperature down on both sides.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately the Dems are not doing that. Plus the fact the State House is practically closed. The state is closed because Mars over there and wo was there. There's nobody in town. They were all at the convention.
Speaker 1: Well, the good thing if there's nobody in town that can't do any harm up at the State House. When you think about right by th we we do have Darth Vader Secretary of State Bill Galvin in charge. I can just see that. Oh well, six one seven, two, five, four, ten thirty, triple eight nine nine, ten thirty, and there's one line at six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. I still would love to hear from as many Robert F. Kennedy junior voters as possible to find out from you what you think. Now, again, this hasn't happened yet, and obviously I guess until it happens, it hasn't happened. But all of the networks tonight are are in unison on this, and we're going to talk about this until midnight back on Nightside.
Speaker 4: Right after this, now, back to Dan Ray Live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: All right, let's keep rolling. You're going to go to Anthony and Boston. Anthony, appreciate you taking the time to call in. You were next on night Side, sir.
Speaker 11: Go right ahead, Hi Dan, thank you so much for taking my call for.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on what Bobby Bobby Kennedy might soon do?
Speaker 11: Okay, if you'll indulge me, I'm going to start a little ways back. So in twenty two eight, twenty twelve. In twenty sixteen, I voted third party. I was very disappointed with both the Democrats and the Republicans. So that's been my instinct for quite a long time. In twenty twenty, leading up to Trump's reelection, I did get a sex for.
Speaker 7: How he would lead as a president, and.
Speaker 11: I was shocked and impressed, frankly, and international peace and the domestic prosperity was a breath of fresh air. And the unwillingness to go along with the globalist program that seems to be in lockstep across so many nations around the world was also a breath of fresh air. So this media barrage of vitriol and hyperbole against Donald Trump really got me curious about him and This was before they raided his home, before they changed the laws to bring him to trial over and over again for an assassination attempt. So my sympathies now lie with the anti establishment candidate, Donald Trump. But in any other time I would gladly cast my vote for RFK. He's an upstanding, brilliant, honorable guy, and nothing would make me happier than for him and his vice presidential candidate to put their weight behind Donald Trump, to really extend an olive branch to other anti establishment voters who maybe in the past have also believed some of those lies about Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, interesting analysis, and I think you may be hitting upon what we're going to evolve on Friday night. It's going to be interesting because I think that it will take all of the The timing of it is going to hurt the Democrats in of itself because the convention will have ended. They would have hoped to have gone into the weekend still on the high of a convention. But I think all the media is have to cover the Robbie Kennedy announcement. Now they will not covered and say, oh, this is a great thing. They're going to be very critical of it. But they're going to at least have to take notice of it. So right we make conversations between Kennedy and JD. Vance Kennedy's peoples as well, So I.
Speaker 11: Think there's mutual respect there. And like I said, nothing would make me happier if I could sneak this one additional point. It's that I believe lifelong Democrats. You know, as we all tend to rally behind our teams, they may have been willing to turn a blind eye to their party's willingness to disenfranchise independence and even Republicans. But this go around they have completely bypassed the Democratic voters. And I have to hope that there are enough honest Democrats out there that they'll recognize that, whether they want to win or not, it's unjust and it's unconstitutional, and it's it's literally alienating people from our only part in the democratic process that they claim to support. So let's let's hope that there's enough sensibility to at least rally behind any opposition to that sort of dishonesty and evil.
Speaker 1: Well said Anthony, you got to become a more frequent call to your analysis. I think is very good. And again, whether I agree to disagree with it. You you made a great call. Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm grateful.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Dan.
Speaker 1: Good night. Let me get Stephen ma and Steve if I if you don't finish, I'll hold you all the Gorett ahead, Steve, you only got about a minute and a half left. Go ahead.
Speaker 12: Well, thank thank you. I'm trying to be brief. I had landed on Kennedy because for the first time in my sixty three years, well obviously not voting under eighteen, sure, I was leaving the Republican Party. I was kind of done with Donald Trump and all of his shenanigans. And you know I live in I live in the first district of Maine, so that means, you know, that's going to go Democratic no matter what I want to do. So I sort of started seeing it as a as a protest vote against Trump. And now they leave me with no choice but too but to come back home if this comes to fruition on Friday.
Speaker 1: So this Robert Kennedy's endorsement of Trump. If, if indeed that is what transpires on Friday brings you back to vote for Trump, well.
Speaker 12: I can't say it's it's it's the impetus, but it certainly certainly leaves me no other alternatives either, because I mean, you could can't support what the Democrats are doing in our.
Speaker 1: Country, right, I mean, you could still choose not to vote, and you could still probably write in Bobby Kennedy. Maybe it's too late and his name would be in the ballot too. You never know. Hey, guys, see, hold on, hold on, I got a break here for the eleven o'clock news. If you'd like, we can continue this on the other side. If you'd like to stay with us, thank you. Hang on, we got one line open six point seven, four, ten thirty. Steve will lead us off on the other side. I get Ron, Marty and friend as well in room for you back on nightside after this