Speaker 1: Beg you, ladies and gentlemen, for checking out going deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show planned for you tonight. You'll know my next guests. Well, you'll know my next guest from her appearances on such websites as badmilfs dot com and milf dot com. But she's also the co host of the Just Cruise and podcast with her husband and fellow performer. I don't know you that well, yes, but that's what we hope to do. Get to know you and fellow performer JR. Cruz. You can find links to all of our social media in the episode description or at Jasmin cruzexxx dot com. But I also really want to recommend you go and check out our only fans at Jasmin Cruse Fans. Like I said, links to everything in the episode description. Ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming the spectacular Jasmine Cruz and the handsome I don't have a lot of adjectives for men on this one, very good looking.
Speaker 2: Or arming.
Speaker 1: How are you folks doing tonight?
Speaker 3: We're doing wonderful as a Matjack.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good to hear. Can you guys take me whether it's separate or together, through your journey entering into the adult enter any form of it, whether it's camming, stripping. When was the first time either of you, both of you, both of you at the same time, decided like, this is it. We're gonna make this jump, this is this is what we want to do. We're willing to put ourselves out there and you know, let the chips fall where they may.
Speaker 4: So you want me to do it first and all just time in after, Okay.
Speaker 5: So basically it all started while I was stationed in Korea and one of my soldiers had UH that we become friends with, had mentioned that she reminded her. She reminded her of us a Kira, and somehow we started talking about getting into the adult industry.
Speaker 4: She enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: We'd been in the lifestyle for almost a decade at that time, so it was like and she was starting to do some modeling and everything, and she introduced us to a friend who kind of helped get us started UH setting up her only fans and stuff like that. Flashed forward a couple of years. We moved to Georgia, we started meeting other folks and UH getting her bookings with different with Jesus, I can't talk today.
Speaker 2: Apparently started getting.
Speaker 5: Her some different bookings with modeling, more adult themes, modeling. Uh and then uh what it was? Laura Cross was one of the first girls that you shot at lower Cross.
Speaker 1: Yes, so, okay, I gotta take five steps back. Military what branch army twenty years my former co host who left this show, not on bad terms, just because he wanted more time with his family. We still do a comedy show together. He was where'd he go? Afghanistan? He was a marine. The ironic thing too, the strange turn of events here is Jasmin Chaiusk what nationality? You are?
Speaker 3: A Filipino?
Speaker 1: That is my co host's wife, Kiki Filipina. You can find her showing she's also a performer. But yeah, yeah, military beautiful Filipino women. That's a trend I've heard for the last fifteen years from my friend. Yes, so okay, all right, thank you for your service. I was a pussy. I went to college. But what I will say not college community college. I should have said that. Yeah, close enough, Jasmine, what's the first Like, okay, let's take it even more steps back. So you guys were already in the lifestyle at the time you were swinging you were now at that time, what kind of like limitations or things did you have Did you have boundaries within your relationship like this is totally fine, but this JR. Is not cool with it?
Speaker 3: Or I would say, actually JR. Is pretty much supportive and anything I do, he always encouraged it. And I first started out when I started off Girl Girl and toys first, and he helped me work on the toy part because there were so many out there and he had to help, you know, experiment how to use them. So what better way to use the toys on me? And then after a while he just said, I'm You're free to do what you like, but also be comfortable what you like. So I really didn't go right to boy Girl yet. I did Girl Girl first and toys and then after that him, you know, it was more of a I wasn't ready to have like a full swap yet, as they said, it was more of a you know, well join maybe one person in the equations what stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But let me pull your story. You weren't you weren't open to a full swap yet. Now was that just? Why was that? Was there was there any kind of jealousy or was it fear that you might be jealous afterwards? Or were you I was just gonna say, were you scared of being with another guy in that instance, or like, it's.
Speaker 3: Just I just had jealousy issues. I'm over it now when I look back, it was it was stupid.
Speaker 5: So the whole thing kind of started because I needed to actually get sleep.
Speaker 4: And this girl wanted sex like four or five six times.
Speaker 1: A day, crying for you, jay or it's the same, you know, Oh, like I'm looking at her and you're saying, this beautiful woman wants sex all the time. What am I? What am I gonna do? I'm not tearing though, but continue your story.
Speaker 5: Got invite some friends to kind of step in, tag tag in and you know, let me take a nap sometimes.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you don't have any kind of jealous any any of that aspect, You're just like okay, And I would assume I don't know because my wife and I have been with I'm thirty six now, I've been with my wife since I was nineteen actually, and we've never never even really considered that because fear, not even the real jealousy, just the fear of jealousy or fear of anxiety or for both of us, you know, if I'm enjoying it, who knows, maybe so it's never been a discussion. But you don't have any of that, then it seems like we're to an extent obviously.
Speaker 5: Right now, I mean, like our only our only boundary is that you know, don't hide it from me. Sure, sure you know that's the only kind of really form of cheating in our definition of the lifestyle is if we were to hide it from one another.
Speaker 1: So now again, oh sorry, I apologize, Go ahead continue.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's it's can deal at all. But so one of those things that I know was her was a similar thing like well you know what if he enjoys it more with the other girl or something like that. And you know what I explained to her was that, like, look, everything else is fun, but like with you, you're the only one that I'm ever gonna be with. So anything benefit, anything that someone else, say does really well, I'm gonna share that with her. And she's gonna share something, you know, stuff that another guy does well for her, and it's just gonna make us better in the sack. Sure, it's just gonna in the in the long run, it's just gonna make us that much better at doing.
Speaker 2: What we do well.
Speaker 1: It's funny that, I mean, I assume maybe, no, not a lot. I don't know how to word this the right way, but swinger is the perfect setup for this to me, be it to go into the adult entertainment industry only because it's it's you have have to learn to separate the emotional from the physical. Look, this is my fucking job. I'm gonna go have sex and this and that, and it should be passionate and it should feel good, and it should whatever. But like, Jasmine, who's the only person you want to come home and watch a movie on the couch with this guy there? And guy one of them? One of them? But that's kind of the point, you know, And I think that's what people not don't understand but maybe can't grasp because again, as a jealous I've never thought and even though I do this podcast and everything else, I've never been like, oh, we should think about being swingers. But that's just me because I have such a deep connection. I don't have that ability to separate that. Jasmine, did you always have that ability to? I guess you didn't always have that ability. What made you come around to having that ability to separate those two things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think with experience. I think when j R. Gave me opportunity to say, let's try it out, and the first thing he said is like, you don't have to do it as soon as we meet someone and you know you can get comfortable with that person. And then with him saying that, I guess that didn't happen. We actually did have our swinging experience with someone we just met, which doesn't usually happen. But I guess it's surprised to him. I guess the vibe was great. They talked about books. I'm an intellectual type, so something about turns me on. If someone talks about maybe algorithms or delimitative it's just something to me.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess it gets me allterned about formulas and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Last book I read with Charlotte's Web in about third grade.
Speaker 3: J R.
Speaker 1: Well, my wife always does say I'm some pig anyway, uh, j or shit, I just love I just lost my question. It was piggybacking off of that. But oh, in terms of just the relationship itself, Are you also like a book smart, like intelligent, like algorithm driven guy, or is it your opposites that kind of make the puzzle pieces? You look like you're built. You look like you hit the gym a lot.
Speaker 2: I used to a lot more than I do now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say the same thing too. There's one gym body on this call, and I understand who Okay, fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 5: So I am I'm a bit of an intellectual. But it's not from say, like you know, going to college and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 5: Very compositive and I love I love learning about things about what makes people tick. So I'll look and I'll research and I'll go through rabbit holes figuring out stuff just to kind of because I want that big with more driven from my ability to from my desire to talk to people.
Speaker 1: Are you big w Kipedia guy?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: I try to Wikipedia just A'll fall.
Speaker 1: Down holes for hours on Wikipedia. I start on like, you know, the first episode of Deadwood, and somehow I end on German on Arcs and I'm just like.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: How I get there? But there was some connection? Okay, So you guys, you guys have similar personalities and so that makes it a little bit easier. Let's talk about content. Okay, So the first time you were reached out to to shoot like a mainstream shoot, Jasmine, do you remember who that was?
Speaker 3: Maybe not like a professional production.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, the first time when you were really when when when they reach out to you and they're like, one show on the big show, this is the major leagues. You've been doing great work, but we want you in the major leagues.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say it was Blaze Studios was my first Yeah, yeah, production that was professional. Mark Blaze is amazing. When I first worked with him, I told him it's my first time to do a milking table, first time for a gang Bang.
Speaker 2: So Gang Bang was was later it.
Speaker 3: Was later on. But other than that, that's another story. That's another story. But and then I had to to rate Dicks. I think he has that video hidden. But when he said literally to rate Dicks, I was I actually looked very very bored because I don't know. I think the one that pops in my head when he goes so from a scale from one to five, what would or one to ten? Whatever? He said, one to five, what would you rate it? And I'm sitting here like, well, a zero because I didn't see any comb I was like, so a one to five still A zero did nothing for me, And I'm thinking there was no emotional emotion. I was still I sat there. I was like, oh, I didn't know that emotion. I don't know what decorating was like.
Speaker 2: So it was like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was one of the It was about her watching these like jerk off videos and then.
Speaker 1: Reactually actually was it at a table the jerk the guys drinking on a table.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't actually see the video.
Speaker 1: May have actually seen this series, I apologize. It popped in my head. Was it like kind of like yeah, okay, I think he was like he's sitting.
Speaker 3: On it so funny, he's dragging himself off and like make okay.
Speaker 2: I may have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I apologize.
Speaker 3: Watching a low budget like film, it's the most Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it was so she was one of the things was just she was supposed to watch these four or five different videos and then rate them, and so at first it was so it was a reaction video and so he's like, all right, we're just.
Speaker 2: Gonna hit play and uh and we'll go from there.
Speaker 5: And so he hits play and she's just kind of sitting there just looking at the screen, just like irritated that she's got to watch this or something.
Speaker 4: And then and then Margo's okay cut. So Jasmine, do you uh the key to AH reaction video is to.
Speaker 2: React like ah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll say something and I'll look at the person I'm interviewing and I go to zoom freeze what is why are they not moving? And they're just like no, I'm just like saying the next thing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, it's a clause for dramatic effect.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, some of these pauses are a little long, I told yeah, yeah, yeah. So you know what's funny though, and what's so great about porn is you could have just obviously it doesn't fit your brand, but I mean I cut that one clip out where you're like zero, and that's a good small penis humiliation video. Right. Maybe, So again, maybe it's not the brand, but I'm just thinking of if you were an individual shooting something like this and it didn't turn out the way you wanted to, could you just rebrand it in another way? So, Jasmine, you say you like talking about the algorithms and this and that and intelligent like smart people text stuff. Yes, what is the best way for new girls to get recognized in the industry?
Speaker 3: I would say for me, would be setting up their own platforms, going to these porn conventions, networking, networking with people like us to give them some guidance on how to how we started with our social media, getting introduced to the right people and start that way. Because when we started, we didn't really have much direction. Nobody we knew at the time didn't tell us, Hey, set these platforms up, this is what you got to do, go to these conventions. We were just totally lost. But right now, that's the point of our podcast is to mentor other you know, new performers, give them part of it. Yeah, to give them the right direction where to go to, what are good and safe ways to practice, you know, getting tested at the right times, going to the right testing centers, testing within that week when you do content, and just safety practices. Because right now, I don't think a lot enough is said. So that's why podcasts like us will help others give them the right you know awareness.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're done listening to the Just Cruising podcast, you can also check out my side podcast, which you might find interesting. I call it brand new faces. And what I do is I reach out to girls who show they have some form of work ethic, meaning they are consistently posting. I don't wanna, like, you know, hitch my wag into somebody who is gonna quit in two weeks, right, But I do interviews with newer girls and try and give them like an audience or some form of an audience. But that's such an important thing. I talk about, even something as basic as a link tree. So many new girls have no idea how powerful even just something where everything is concentrated can be, you know. And I'm gonna we're gonna do something at the end about new performers that maybe you'll like. But I really enjoy hearing that because because so many times I've interviewed like strippers, and when you hear the behind the scenes at a strip club, it's either it's it's two percent of the time very very sweet and everybody's collaborative and everyone helps, and then the other ninety eight percent of the time it's fucking mad max and you're like making sure you don't get scalped in the back room. The interviews I've done at least Okay, So it's nice that the pin community to some extent is collaborative in not just scenes and work like that, but help too, right, Like were you given help by other people? Not a lot of help, but like advice or mentorship or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was Daisy Fox and mister j He Actually they researched my Twitter or ex what's called, and they're like, this is not your personality. Why is it so stiff? We saw you at your stripper Your personality is like a explosion of energy. And then we see you in the Twitter going like this, like in your photos like that, oh your tongue out, show that energy. And it went from a few hundreds to now I'm over like twenty twenty twenty k followers. Yeah, yeah, years to like build it up because I didn't know where to go.
Speaker 5: But you know, and also are some of our friends who we knew from the swinger community. There's also been tremendous help as well. And Naomi Fox.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is for the Fox at the last name. It's always been hell a date Fox.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, Naomi Fox.
Speaker 2: Nami Banks is a totally different girl.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I thought I said Fox.
Speaker 4: You said Fox and then you said Banks at the end, which is weird.
Speaker 1: But anyhow, I have no idea, I say, and forgot I said it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but no, like it's because people have been so helpful for us when we were getting started. We want to pay it forward, you know, and help others and and different stuff like safety and things like we have. We have a team dynamic, which is which is good and good for her. So you know, whenever she's going to say a new shoot or shoot with somebody new, I'll be there as well. If I'm not running camera, I'll at least show up. I'll get the paperwork stuff done, and then I'll move on to wherever I'm supposed to go and I'll pick her up when she's done. But just little things like that can be a deterrent to potential predators out there because there's still a lot in the industry and safety is a huge thing and so we really especially these these younger, newer models, you want to make sure that they're safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, safety is my biggest thing too. When it comes to things like you'll be published online forever this and that, that's a decision you have to make, and you know you should make that wisely and use your brain if that's what you want to do. But as far as the safety aspect, the newer girls who don't get paid or get jerked around for their content or oh, I'll send it to you next month, blah blah blah ahll that bullshit that's got to be out like that's predatory. That's not even that's below like sleazy business man. That's like scumbag stuff.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I heard earlier there's an interesting story about a gang bang. Yes, okay, so let me ask was this the first? Was this the first on camera gang bang you had done?
Speaker 3: This is my second line?
Speaker 2: No, that was your first?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Oh the one I just did? Yea, it was my first one?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, that was your first one? Okay, nothing, you never had anything like that in the swinger community or just not like a fool on Okay, did you ever any any two guys and you?
Speaker 5: Oh before my husband, Well, we've had we've had we've had some after so that's another dude. Yes, oh no, it's not new, but it was h It was funny because we I talked to Mark about it and since she was going to be traveling and I was gonna be back home for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: That was what we decided to name it as a theme. It was gang Bang for my Valentine.
Speaker 2: Cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any anxiety going into that jasmine or had you done oh? Okay, okay, so you said you had had it prior in your life? A gang bang going into this? What's different? Just you're going to be on camera?
Speaker 3: I guess though different is on camera and I'm actually with professionals. So it was Peter fitzwal, Johnny Cartel, Dominic Flint, who's been in the industry for years. But I knew that when I was getting into this, how big of a crazy goof We're all goofy silly. So I think Mark Place had to keep cutting it because we made like jokes here and there, laughed a lot, and he goes, okay, this is a gang bang. We got to be like, you know, getting sexually ready, and here we are talking about, you know, ThunderCats. You know, let's go off of the team. We're like, all right, simmer down. But at the same time we're having a good time. And it made me nervous because to live up to the expectations of professionalism. I want to be just as great as them. You know, I'm looking at to them as a really successful professionals and I want to live up to that standard. But you know, me that loves sex, I think it went really great, so so.
Speaker 1: So going into it. It's not an obviously it's not a concern about safety. But it's not a concern about safety or even the professional of lism of the guys you're working with, because you know they're all professionals.
Speaker 3: Them and I met them.
Speaker 1: It's more your own anxiety of reaching up to that level of working with that that sounded.
Speaker 3: Like making it perfect for the video and for them, because they're the ones that really putting, you know, their hard work into it.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think so. Can you guys take me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: This is an interesting question? Maybe I don't know. Can you take me into your own content that you shoot? Now there was fuck, there's I apologize. I just lost my question again. It has been a long fucking week. No, I know what it is. Sorry, the content you shoot? Is it more fun and goofy like you were doing to get yelled at by Mark? I mean, do you ever put your own personality into stuff like that? Or have you guys tightened it up and been like, well, since we've been in this industry more we understand it needs to or you'd like it to have some little tighter level of professionalism.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's a combination of both, for sure. I think we like to make it organic but utilize our own creativity. I think that's one thing. He produces a lot of the content I make. We work together, put our brains together, and sometimes I create his scenario so we actually build upon it. He told me to write down my notes because I have so many in my head in my cell phone, and we just put it to reality. We're like, okay, that's my can happen. I like this doctor hot wife scene. I like this you know, nerdy butt scene or whatever, fuck my husband while I watch scene, because that's the series we do, and how it's just a lot of people that we've brought into collab with. They really like it. They're like, when do we get to go in that scene of doctor Hawae fuck my husband while I watch scene. You know, it's more of a they get to utilize their character. We want their character, we want their personality to show. I mean, we may have a few lines here and there, but we improve it to make it fun for all everyone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we basically it's almost like its structured chaos is probably about the best way to label it.
Speaker 2: So, like, we came up with.
Speaker 5: The Doctor Hot Wife series, which a lot of it are elements of who she actually is.
Speaker 3: In real life. In real life, I'm a sexual addiction therapist.
Speaker 2: In real life.
Speaker 1: That's like you certified. Oh okay, now that can be.
Speaker 3: A pervy version.
Speaker 4: She doesn't having PhD. She takes PhD.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, pretty hard or pretty huge, a little bit of bull okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 5: So basically, like so we came up with this character Doctor Hot Wife, and that was how we kind of built that around. So she would have different patients, couple singles. Eventually we're gonna starting with some group therapy, but just all kind of centralized around the whole doctor Hot Wife thing.
Speaker 2: So starts off with just.
Speaker 5: Doing a little bit of a talking and dialogue and then they move into the treatment room, which is where all the fun starts. So and they're just so the doctor stuff is camp being funny and you know, okay a little bit.
Speaker 1: I would say most porn sines are a percentage campy if there's if it's not like a Gonza scene, like I look at Johnny Sin's like, you're not a doctor and a lawyer. That's bullshit. So a little bit like, do you guys have a history at all in production or was this totally fucking new for you guys jumping into all this.
Speaker 3: Totally totally new? I think from from what we've seen we've worked with Ray Ray and her husband. Her husband produces. They do creative like stuff too with their minds and write down their own stuff. And I'm like, jare I think we could do that too. We've pretty much like creative you know, narratives ourselves and make it goofy fun, but yet you know, very professional. We could mix it all up.
Speaker 5: So they were kind of the inspiration for how we built our production stuff. You know, like we're not as stringent as them, yet we're not we're not even close to their level as far as like no production quality. Like I mean, they're lighting, they're lighting their their cameras. We're still on cell phone and some tamud freaking lights.
Speaker 1: Well you know what you know what that content? Okay, First off, one, I have an interview with Ray Ray next week, so I will be sure to mention all the glowing reviews you gave before I check it out beforehand. Just friends help, Okay, never mind, I thought maybe it was a loose connection. I was going to try and bond it a little closer, Like my god, did they just babble about how great you were for hours?
Speaker 4: But we usually stay in Airbnb with them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's very cool. That's cool to have friends. Okay, So before the production question, has there ever been a crossover?
Speaker 5: So we shot for them. She's done a couple of I was an extra. We were an extra in one of their scenes, and then we did uh in Chicago. We did a fun one that was pretty silly but fun. I was a I was a male hooker that they pulled out of retirement.
Speaker 2: She was my pimp.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 5: It's started off with a lot of kind of like humiliation and ship. They were bullying the hell out of me. I'm like, wait, y'all brought me out of retirement for this, And of course she was then like, oh you brought him out of retirement for this, you know.
Speaker 2: So like they were.
Speaker 5: Mean and she was dommy and just all sorts of crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: It was so funny. We had to cut a quite a few times because.
Speaker 5: They were giggling or you know, yeah, y ray would like slap me or something, and then then she would hit me hard and then she's like, oh my god, was that okay?
Speaker 2: Are you all right?
Speaker 4: Like I'm like, yeah, you're good, Like I was supposed.
Speaker 5: To cry and command, so I'm crying on command, like these aren't real tears.
Speaker 1: I promised you're just a hell of an actor and she wasn't recognizing it in the moment, but perhaps she does now I understand.
Speaker 5: It was great though, Like there was one part of it where it's like she looks at me and she said.
Speaker 2: She goes, you're you're like a sexy Walrus.
Speaker 5: But old and sad, and I'm like, but still's but still sexy and she's like no, And so then she grabs him by the face and she's like, make a Walris sound.
Speaker 2: I was like what.
Speaker 5: And then Rayd grabs me by the throat, gets this close and it's like do it, and so I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I immediately was like, what fucking sound do Walrus is made? Here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But then he pulled it out. Improv skills absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean it was super fun.
Speaker 5: And then you know they that was their personal, their personal fucked away for the next rest of the scene.
Speaker 1: Terrible, terrible track. Uh tell me about your guys podcast? The Just Cruising podcast links obviously in the episode description we talked about a little with a segment. There's a segment of it about giving advice and people. What's the full thing of it though.
Speaker 2: So part of it. It all started with us.
Speaker 5: We drive basically everywhere, like I don't like flying, and if I do fly, like I've got to fly first class or I'll just drive. I get more room, I don't have to deal with weight restrictions, and it's it's fun.
Speaker 2: We just talk and shit like that.
Speaker 5: And so for a while we're like, oh, this should be on a podcast, and you know, it kind of slowly built on from there and it's like kind of one of the major things that we that we try to do is we cultivate a and a safe a safe space for others to share parts of themselves and be their authentic selves, you know, where they can kind of get it, where the fans can kind of get a peek behind the curtain, you know, and learn a little bit more about all of us on a personal side, because yes, we do a whole bunch of amazing things and fun things and sexy things in front of the camera, but we're also like parents. We do things like go to the grocery store, like, you know, all of these just kind of mundane things that the normal people do, because we are normal people and we just.
Speaker 1: Yes, and there's that as well, obviously, yes, but so really.
Speaker 5: Just people look at us and see us as like these terrible individuals because of what we do, and it's like, well, that's just a job. And then we, you know, go home and take care of our families and do normal things.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're saying that, you're saying world famous porn starters don't go home to an orgy and then wake up and then go to set and then also have Okay, I just wasn't positive about that.
Speaker 4: Start to burst that ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's why I do my show too. If you notice, I haven't had any of those hack questions really, like, Hey, so, Jasmine, do you like anal Like is that something you like?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I want to know you as the performer. I like talking, truthfully, I like talking the business aspect. I like talking What I've been on a real kick lately is talking about how great I think it is when a stripper. We'll see a guy in a corner, like hanging out with his buddies, and then he hits the ATM for the third time after he said he wasn't going to spend any money. One of my favorite as long as it's not his mortgage or his kids, brace'st payment. One of my favorite things in the whole world. So I like talking about stuff like that. I'm not you know whatever, but I do want to talk about your your actual content, like shit you have coming up, stuff you want to produce, scenes you want to do, people you want to work with. Maybe talk me through like the next six months, year, two years of your content.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I see this still producing our series, and what I want to do is to expand with our podcast, get our brand out there, because like we just started just a few months ago, got seven published on seven episodes, publishing, Apple, car Play, iHeartRadio, and Spotify, so I think people are really listening in. I mean, I really want to thank av and Media Network, Don DeMarco, all of the people PR that probably push our podcast because surprisingly we were just interviewing Nikki Huntsman and all of a sudden, oh.
Speaker 5: My gosh, everyone's like manat episode too.
Speaker 3: It was a great episode, and it showcased all our personalities and we're all silly, but we want to maintain that silly yet you know, we're sophisticated, classy, but we could be fun and exciting. I know I'm still an exotic answer a case tripping whatever they call it. I still do it, but I feel like I want to I want to teach some classes maybe like you know on my tutorials, I want to do that. I want to do reels and do it where people can watch me and ask questions, and just we want to be at the level maybe in a few years where we'll be hiring just like Ray Ray and her husband does the talent, will give them guidance and you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah eventually, yeah, like event The goal is for that part is to be able to hire people. We keep the content and stuff like that. We're not opposed to continue to do collapse as well, but like we want to really get our stuff to established us. We want to get our production studio actually like more established, sure within hopefully within the next year, we want to have our mobile podcast, which is hopefully a like a motor home. Sure we can road trip from there, have couples come along, and then even do some like vlogs while we're on a road trip to whatever the event is.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting if you okay, if you keep it current events, you have to release it, you know, in real time almost Yeah, but if you did a road tripping around the US interviewing other they're sex workers, this and that, but keep it time relevant, like keep it evergreen, meaning you could really release it six months from now where two months from now, you guys could do a whole series of going to maybe I don't know where, I guess I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Well, Abian and X three would be like kind of like the ideal one, sure, you know, because kind of going through the Southern States and up to California for X three and then come back to Vegas and then work our way back from there.
Speaker 4: Would be the ideal.
Speaker 1: I was picturing you guys with unlimited money and time, which I guess was unrealistic of me, and going to those porn stares who live in like Cleveland and being like, look another human being you can see for the first time. Let's interview. Yeah yeah, but I was I was picking real shitty places for you to go by the way, I was gonna be like, so the stuff in Iowa for a while.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Wanton, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. There are content creators in these places though, which is so crazy. I interviewed go yesterday, a big name star and she's like, yeah, I'm in Iowa. I'm like, I don't know how he did that. She has to fly out to get tested because there's nothing anywhere real. Okay, all right, so you guys are aware of that. Huh yeah, don't give me details. But where are you guys?
Speaker 4: So we're gonna we're gonna gos to Georgia.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool cool? Go ahead, talk about that. No testing near you?
Speaker 5: So there is a any lab test now that's affiliated with with Talent Testing, and then we're gonna start looking more into like empower up in Atlanta as.
Speaker 4: A potential thing.
Speaker 5: But right now, whenever we plan our trips, like we leave a day or two early to get tested in one of the actual facilities, because it ends up we spend less money driving there and testing than spending money to test here, and of course when you're a couple, like it's even crazier because it's everything's times too. So like three point thirty is kind of a rough estimate of how much you spend if you get tested at a satellite site, then you know, times two, so then you're talking, you know, over six hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I I I understand you know that. But the fact that it's so expensive and you guys are always on the hook for that, Yeah, obviously, And it's okay, it's good that you're getting tested. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend the alternatives.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it's not like it it ends up benefiting us in the long run, not just for like personal sex health, sexual health safety, all of that, but also at the end of the we've got to have some you know, expenses to kind of take down from our from our income.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, yeah, no, you're you're right on that.
Speaker 2: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Okay, spend a little money to make a little money and then get a little money back at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it still sucks you gotta pay it though, or travel so far at least. Yeah, I've never I've done seventy some of these interviews actually probably closer to ninety with unreleased stuff. But Mike, I've never talked about the testing process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ever once?
Speaker 1: Could you guys like walk me? Do you walk in the door and what you just give blood? And then what are they checking for?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: So so when we go to say talent testing in Tampa, right, we schedule everything online and pay for it ahead of time, and then we go in, we check in, they verify our IDs and everything. Then we go in uh peanut cup, and then we get a swabber bums and then we bring that into the one of the other rooms and then they will take blood and then they'll do the oral swab. So there's always new things coming out. Like mgen was the last big thing that they started adding to the testing, which is michael Plasma genitalium, which is a bacterium that can cause all sorts of luckiness within your system. So that one's an extra test that you got to test for. And then the swabs were the other one. There was mutated forms of gonnery and chlamydia that were not showing up in blood and urine. So they started finding that they were only detectable in oral and anal swabs.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a yeah, that's that's a that's a day to go in there and really handle this stuff over. So what is time frame on that? What does that make you clear for that? That's what I've never quite understood.
Speaker 5: Okay, So there are a lot there are some studios that they want you on a seven day test, So the first seven days of coming back clear from everything content creators and stuff.
Speaker 4: Typically you're good up to fourteen days.
Speaker 5: A lot of times they'll just for extra safety in case somebody's somebody somewhere down the line messed with someone that didn't test that, because it does get a little bit more challenging in a like at a big convention or whatever. So before you start your next set of collabs, you'll usually go and get a fresh test just to double check to make sure that you didn't pick up anything that you didn't know about during that convention.
Speaker 1: So a performer who's full time is getting tested once.
Speaker 4: A week, right, usually every two weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, every two weeks okay.
Speaker 5: But yeah, something new comes up or if someone else is wanting a new test, I mean we we kind of do whatever we can for each other in the industry.
Speaker 1: To feel safe, right right right, And you guys, hey, look.
Speaker 4: I know you guys have been shooting all week.
Speaker 5: You know, we're just we really appreciate it if you if you went and got tested again, or hey, you shot with this one person that's had some that we know has had maybe a shady past.
Speaker 4: Would you mind going and get tested again?
Speaker 5: And you know, sure, no problem because comfort being feeling safe and comfort comforted that you know everybody is good to go.
Speaker 4: It's kind of a big thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's uh. I heard a story from mc grow I interviewed yesterday. Apparently a v N two years ago was totally ruined because somebody, oh, oh, are you aware of this about it? I don't remember the name. I'm not just being coy in. I probably wouldn't call them out anyway. But it's well, but it is. It is good in the industry to house certain people that will do real bad things.
Speaker 5: Right yeah, But we we try to do that inside of just along other talent and creators and stuff. I don't we don't like to put it out through the airwaves or through the internet or anything like. There's there's enough of that's going on. But that's something that we need to handle professionally. Amongst our people are fans out there following us on on Instagram and Twitter and stuff like that. They I don't I don't want them to have to deal with all of that with.
Speaker 4: With any extra drama.
Speaker 5: Like you can handle it on our own and that's that's just our personal way of dealing with that.
Speaker 1: Sure, But something like that is cardinal sin. Right.
Speaker 4: Oh it's it's definitely it's I mean, it's it's not good stuff, you know, it's yeah, no, not at all. Can anybody's trust you again?
Speaker 1: What is the wildest thing you would like to do that you've yet to do? Jasmine? Okay, I guess not like skydiving with like shooting a gun and at the same time or as a matter of.
Speaker 3: Fact, I'm going to thank Red Bottom Productions. It's going to be a chasmine U the ten guy king Bang wow wow. Yeah, the wildest thing ever?
Speaker 1: What kind of frozen vegetables are you going to sit on on your way home? Ps are real good. Pace are good because they're flexible.
Speaker 3: You just have to massage it with his tongue.
Speaker 1: Oh oh god, I feel so bad for j R.
Speaker 5: Again, my apologies to support your your partner, you know, so if I have to.
Speaker 1: So guess what, guys, I break this up because I don't have confidence in my own ability to talk with little games and this and that we don't we don't have to play a game. We're actually out of time. You guys were so engaging and entertaining. No no, no no no no no no no no no. I'll tell you afterwards the point of the games. It's more for one one people who give one word answers very much. So I will just say to you, you guys are excellent today to talk to. I want to make sure I plug you properly. Okay, and again you just heard them this whole time. The talk is good. So check out the Just Cruising podcast please, yeah, make sure you follow Jasmine Cruise Fans on only Fans and for links to everything. You can check the episode description which I'm gonna put it to your guys, all of your shit, all of the stuff, including your YouTube channel. I want people to go check you out and subscribe. Oh you're only fans Twitter, this and that. Everything go down there, folks, check it out. Make sure you follow these two that's see just so fun and it's always with the tongue hanging out, which kind of makes it sexier even though it's goofy ladies and gentlemen. Jasmine Cruise and JR. Cruse, hosts of the Just Cruising podcast, and world famous part stars