Speaker 1: What is happening and what is a Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it.
Speaker 2: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels. In the distance looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Kaiser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 3: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery schools.
Speaker 2: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world. There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the.
Speaker 1: People's little world.
Speaker 2: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 1: Torches high the Smithsonian they call wind of the Giant Spell.
Speaker 3: You would send their agents out to get.
Speaker 2: It, but it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the punt reality that we think of his reality.
Speaker 1: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 2: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extraterrestrials.
Speaker 1: Leave the sitchen mound of bull feathers out of it.
Speaker 2: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, perspective.
Speaker 3: What's up, everybody, Welcome to another episode. So happy to have you here. Today we have Justin from a Prometheus Lens. It's going to be an interesting talk, but for now, I'll let him introduce himself, tell you all a little bit about his show, where you can find his show, and where you can find him Justin. How's it going, man?
Speaker 1: Right, I'm doing good man. Thank you for having me. And as we said pre roll, I appreciate your forgiveness and your leniency on an old man. We were supposed to talk last week and I had went to a conference and I was like, oh yeah, man, after that long drive, I'll be good to go, and I was totally not, so you were kind of gracious enough to reschedule with me. But yeah, my show is called The Prometheus Lens Podcasts, and I tell people what I've kind of just coined it as the Hero's Journey, and it kind of goes it's like a play on words on the like the allegory of the Cave and Plato, how you know, we have to go into the unknown, we have to slay the dragon and rescue the damsel, but to come out on the other end as heroes and take that great prize that we got from our journey. You know, the Greeks, they referred to it as a boon if you take that boon and share it with the world. So that's kind of what we do on the show. I just like looking at everything from Aliens to Jesus, to conspiracy theory and cryptids and just filter all of that stuff through the Bible. So I think that the Bible is the most supernatural book in the world, and it has the answers to all that stuff. You just know where to look and how to read the texts and anywhere you can consume content. Apple, Spotify, YouTube, all the social media's. You just search up Prometheus's podcasts and you can find the content there.
Speaker 3: Nice man, Nice. So first, my first question is what made you want to start your podcast in covering what all this stuff that you cover, Well, that door.
Speaker 1: How they turned the Red peel. I took the Red Pill in twenty twelve, and I was a guy that grew up in churchy's whole life and was always fascinated with the scriptures. And I was that kid in Sunday school that always raised his hand and asked a teacher of a million questions and probably got on their nerves. And I always loved history. That was always my favorite subject in school. Mythology and the ancient Greeks and just all that stuff just was a really big turn on for me, even as a young kid. And I had discovered this guy named trace Meth one day, just kind of scrolling on YouTube, and he was talking about DMT rems and people tripping and ghosts and demons and Nephelom giants and just all this, you know, crazy stuff that you know, I thought was crazy at the time. And I'm like, this guy's a heretic because he kept saying, Oh, this is all in your Bible, this is you know, it's here, here, here, And I'm like, dude, you know, I mean, I kind of walked away from the faith. So I wouldn't say I was never a non believer, but I just kind of rebelled and quit going to church, quit reading my Bible and stuff. But I still knew the stories and I'm like, no, that stuff ain't isn't that? And I pulled out my Bible and started going through everything, and I was like, holy shit, yes it is. And it just kind of lit this fire under me because he was showing me all this stuff that was right there in front of my face of this book that I thought I knew so well, but I didn't know jack Man. And he introduced me to Derek Gilbert, Michael Heizer, just all these great minds in this space, and I just started reading their books. And I've never been a guy that liked to read, but it was just like it did. It just starked this fire under me and this thirst to learn all this stuff. And next thing you know, it's I'm that guy that's reading two or three books at a time and can't stop and learning all this stuff. And it went on for several years to probably around twenty twenty two, and I was like, I started making little videos on Facebook, just doing little teachings on some of this weird stuff. And then I invited like fifteen twenty guys that I was friends with and went to church with because I started going back to church, and I only had four guys show up we had three meetings and I covered the Unseen realm Michael Heiser's three Rebellions. And after those three meetings, one of my friends, his name is Steve, he was like, and we're talking about some pretty profound stuff here. We should start a podcast. And I'd never even listened to a podcast. I didn't know what a podcast was. I mean, I kind of had an idea that it was like internet radio, and I'm like, no, man, I ain't doing that, and he rode me for several weeks. He had a brother that had a podcast, and he was like, he can show us how to do everything, and it'd be cool. And also we can spread this knowledge and these nuggets to all these other people, get them excited to read their Bible again. Man, it'd be awesome. And so I ended up doing it, and we've done that for which we still do it. But that's called the Big Bible Podcast. But that was just a ministry and that was just about the Bible, and we talked about the weird things the Bible and salvation and all that kind of stuff. But then I started just seeing all the connection points with ancient history, lost civilizations, created conspiracy theories and I'm like, man, I want to do my own show, and I want to go deeper. I want to talk about all this other stuff. So yeah, that's how I ended up birthing the Prometheus lens. That way, I can just get as weird and as fringe as I want to without upsetting anybody or making my friends look like total nutjobs. I can just look like the nutjob.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's kind of like similar to how my podcast was born. I think it was like twenty twenty was when you know, I kind of took the red pill. You know, obviously the thing that you know happened and all that that year. My buddy he was telling him, he's like giving me nuggets and stuff, kind of like this Trey Smith guy did for you. And he's telling me to read this book and that book, and he got me on to I think I have the book here or I know it's here somewhere because I read it in my hand. Although I think audio books are probably the way to go for me now, just because I have such little time to read, and it's I have more time being able to listen because I drive for a living. But yeah, he started a podcast and he was just talking about He's his boys more like Joe Rogan style, where he brings people on and they talk about like a vast range of different things, but in each one he always like kind of brings up a conspiracy. And I went on his his show a couple of times, and I was like, you know what, I want to do this, but I want to do it more like in the realm of like conspiracy religion, like exploring spirituality, you know, goats and all the supernatural stuff. And that's kind of like how this this came about it And it was slow gooing the first year. I think the first year I started was twenty twenty one, like in the spring, and then I don't think it was until twenty twenty two when the ball really started rolling and I started talking to more people, because I mean, I love talking to people about this stuff. It's interesting. And you know, I've I think I've heard a little bit of I think I heard you on Heidi's podcast was the first time I ever heard heard you And that was a really good episode. And I love Heidi to death. She's you know, she's heart her and I become pretty close, and I think she becomes pretty close with everybody, she about everybody she has come on. So yeah, man, it's it's have you so do you I haven't been been able to check out your personal podcast as of yet, but do you bring on guests as well or do you more so talk to people on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's kind of like in the style of Rogue. I bring on all kinds of guests and their authors, researchers, you know, historians and things like that, and we just have conversations.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Things that kind of bothered me about a lot of podcasts. Is they just a lot of guests or I'm sorry, A lot of podcasters will bring guests on their show and they just sit back and let the guests just take over and they just sit back, you know, they might ask a question or two, they don't contribute much to the show. And I was like, dude, I want to have conversations with these people. So I try my best to. If I'm having somebody on, I've read their books or I've read up on the subject matter that they wrote their book on, and we have conversations back and forth. And it's worked really well for me because Ryan Peterson, David Roll, doctor jud Burton, several of these guys that I've had on the show while recording on the show, they were just like, man, you know your stuff, I've never talked about that, and man, when am I gonna come back on? And they're excited to come on the show because they actually I'm not saying I'm on their intellectual level, but I'm least familiar with the material and we can have conversations back and forth because they don't get that much. And you can listen to somebody a hundred times, but if you actually listen to them and they have a conversation with somebody and they get the bounced ideas, go back and forth and have discussion, You're going to pull so much more out of them than any of the other people. And that's what I try to do. But because nobody knows dying Hearts on Joy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I love this stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm a big nerd. But I also do solo episodes where I just totally just deep dive and break down something. And I do more interviews right now because I got a full time job, you know, I work forty plus hours a week and do this on the weekends. But definitely I got plenty of shows and the works that I want to do, but I've done a few solos.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's how I kind of wanted to do it too. I wanted to do a couple, so I think I've only done one solo. And then, uh, you know, I I'm the same way. I work forty plus hours. I'm usually close to pretty close to sixty hours. So anything that I consume audibly is the best. But man, I even you listening to you on the Confessionals, man, it was, it was. It was awesome, you know. I And then actually, you know what, I think. I think I've seen a couple of year reels too, so I think, you know, we've I think I've followed you. I've been following you on Instagram for a few months now. I don't think it was recent. I think it's been been a while. But man, like the stuff you talk about, I think because I think I have to find it fascinating the parallels that go in with like you were just saying before we started recording, the parallels between the and when actually when you were talking about this, gentleman, Trey Smith, the parallels between the supernatural realm and religion is fascinating to me. You know, a lot of like people in the religious circles will dismiss a lot of it. I think like Tony Merkle of the Confessionals, Like one of his things was, you know, there's a lot of things in the Bible that almost seem that are supernatural, but yet the people that are reading it are like, ghosts aren't real and stuff like that. So he's just like, that's that's kind of a weird take to have on something that you read every week or listen to, like the Olagion itself.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, to the outside person, we take for granted because we grow up this way, we hear these stories very often. But it's like, you don't believe in ghosts, you don't believe in magic, you don't believe in demons, and miracles don't happen anymore, and just so just blah with their quote unquote faith. But at the same time, these are the same people that profess that God came down in the flesh, then all kinds of miracles, turned water into wine, walked on water, died, resurrected, and it's coming back to judge the earth and take everyone to Heaven. And you don't believe in ghosts, you don't believe in demons. I mean that just totally asked backwards. Yeah, I mean it's laughable when you say it out loud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is. And it is funny too, because, especially since I started this podcast, when I have regular conversations with like regular people, not people that I find for the podcast, to talk about this stuff. But they'll be like, I'll be like, yeah, I have a podcast or something like that's somehow it'll get brought up and they'll be like, what is it about. I'll tell them, what about? Oh, you believe in ghosts. I'm like, yeah, I do. Oh I've never I've never seen one. And I'm like, no, you've never seen one. I was like, oh, well you don't always see them and stuff like that. And then they'll be like, oh, well, this one thing happens one time that was really strange, and I was like, that sounds like a ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I totally agree. At the same time, it's like you don't see the air you breathe, but you know what's there because you're still here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely. Oh man, So how was Blurry con How was that?
Speaker 1: It was good? I had a good time. It was my first blurry Con event that I went to, and a big group of us that i'd met on there. We all pitched in and got a huge Airbnb and it was literally like less than five minutes from the condo with church that they were hosting the vent at. So we got to hang out with everybody at the event and friends we made and friends that we already had to Facebook and stuff. We invite them back to the house and after they shut the doors. They usually shut them around six thirty or seven, and then we just have everybody at the house. We had a big four or five bedroom house, had a game room down in the basement and a huge yard with fire pits, so we were roasting somemores and hot dogs, and I brought my guitar, so we was just playing music, setting around the fire, sharing swoopy stories and testimonies and we had a really good time.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That is awesome. Man.
Speaker 1: Check this out. I brought this with me. You might have seen this from my reels and stuff. This is ed the head. Yes, yes, I'll always take it with me the conferences. And I'm kind of assembling my mount rushmore of Nephelin Hunters. So I got doctor Laura Sanger to sign it. I got Tony Merkle to sign it. I got the the River Winds Chief Joseph and doctor laure Lean La Marzouli, Derrek, Gilbert, Doug van Dorn, Georgio from Ancient Aliens, and then added Timothy Albarino. But I told him, I said, you got to sign above Georgio, though, you got to get one over on him.
Speaker 3: That's a hustle, man, I think that. Damn it. Oh, why can't I ever think of his name? You just freaking said it to uh, the Ancient Aliens guy. I think he's going to be at.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, yeah. I can never think of or pronounce his last name, but I know it starts with an S.
Speaker 3: I always forget his name. I don't know why I said his name like a hundred times, and I always forget it when and literally you just set it to don King. I was. I was trying to explain who he was to my girlfriend because I was gonna I'm thinking I was gonna go to down to Kentucky for Cryptid Con. But it's sixteen hours for a drive, and the plane ticket is a bit much for all of us, because I mean, it doesn't doesn't make sense for me. I mean, I could just go by myself, but I don't know. My son's birthday is on the following Monday, on the twenty fifth, So I was like, maybe I should just do something for my kid's birthday. So you mean he's gonna be turned NS.
Speaker 1: So I got lucky so I didn't have to drive for But yeah, honestly he was a nice guy. Yeah, but he had like some kind of bodyguard with him, and he was just a complete clown. He was a jerk, and so I don't know if he was just a jerk, and so it was a good cop bad cop, or really that Georgio is a jerk and he pays this guy to be the jerk so he can look nice. But maybe I paid like a hundred bucks for a VIP ticket and they told you that you're going to have special upfront seating. You're gonna get to be able to meet him and ask questions. They're gonna have a Q and A and all this stuff. And I was like, yeah, I'll pay the extra money and I'll take my skull and have him sign it. Well, then I get there. I got a VIP lanyard and a shirt. As a matter of fact, I got the shirt on now. But then I looked at him having no special seating. It's just everybody said whatever they wanted to. And then I got up there to have him sign it, and I figured, you know, where I was a VIP that it was part of like at the meat and greet or whatever, and they were like, hey, do you want an autograph and a picture of sixty bucks? I was like what? And I then drove and brought all that there. So I just forked over the money. But then after that, when I brought my camera and stuff, I just wanted to, you know, take some more pictures and while he was up there talking or doing the Q and A, maybe just film a little bit to get some clips. I mean, I know they don't want you film and the whole thing, but that dude was complete jerk. Like when I was walking around trying to take pictures, he would like jump in front of him and wouldn't let me get pictures. And anybody in the audience that pulled out their phone or something, he would run, I mean like run almost tackle them to smack their phone down. And stuff. He was he was a jerk.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some people, Yeah, some people. The hundred bucks man. Yeah, we all came here just to just to just to see the guy, well not just to see him, but you know, it's a part of the event, so you think you'd be able to But it's one of the.
Speaker 1: Guys that put the event on. He was a worker. Me and him was even talking about it, and he was like, yeah, he said the same thing idea. He said, I don't know if it's really that Georgia's a jerk and he pays that guy to be the bad guy, or if that guy is just like you talk about, just somebody takes their job too seriously and gets off on the authority. He said. But hell, he said, we paid him ten thousand dollars to come to this event. You think he shouldn't be that hard up for money. Charged nearby sixty dollars for an autograph and a picture.
Speaker 3: I was like, good lord, oh my goodness, ten thousand dollars and I'm still gonna make everybody pay me sixty dollars. That is some I mean some people. I've one of my buddies. It's interesting it's interesting when people think they're like it's like big presence now, you know what I mean. Like they I guess they get some kind of sort of fame and they kind of like, uh, become something that's off putting. There's another Yeah, yeah, I'm kind of I don't know if you know who I am, but I kind of a big deal. Yeah. We were doing this trailer trade thing for the podcast, and he asked another podcaster if they would be interested in uh and and joining and they were like, oh, I'm too big. I'm too big to do that stuff.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what.
Speaker 3: That's good. I was like, okay, so you're too you're bit you're a bigger podcast. You don't want to help other podcasts.
Speaker 1: Out at all, like gilt keepers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really it's really fascinating to find that out that I because you know, I network. When I first started networking stuff, like I ran into nothing but you know, nice, like everybody was so welcome. And then it hasn't been until like this year, I think the beginning of twenty twenty three, I mean twenty twenty four when I really started noticing how other podcasters can be. And it's it's unfortunate, But you know, I guess it comes with the with the territory. I guess some people just they they handle it differently, They handle their notoriety a little bit differently than I think a normal person would, I guess, or I don't know, maybe not normal. But and then a lot of people do so.
Speaker 1: But what bothers me the most is the ones that claim to be a Christian podcast and they're racking in a dough, you know, I mean they got over two thousand paying subscribers a month, you know, making twenty thousand dollars a month just off their subscribers, and then doing conferences and trips and all this stuff. They're rolling in the dough. And then the they like suppress other smaller podcasts. I've had experiences where, uh, you know, big name shows reach out to some of the guests and stuff I've had on the show and they told me that that that they have requested that they not work with me. What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, dude, if this is like an allegory, is this is like David and Goliath. And I'm not even David. I'm the flea on David's foot Compared to you, why are you worried about me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: But some people do they do they get this superiority complex and in this greedy mind mentality, and they don't want to share, and they won't work with other podcasters and help, you know, smaller podcasters, and the only podcasters you'll see on their shows are the ones that's got just as big ball a bigger followings than they got because they benefit from it, you know. But at the same time, a lot of those will claim, oh, yeah, we're a Christian podcast, and amen, brother, but they're all about the money and not helping the little guy. And it's like, if you're both claiming to be Christian podcasts, we're supposed to be batting for the same team, bro.
Speaker 3: And exactly.
Speaker 1: And now I'm here for the conversations. It's like, I don't care how many followers you've got. I don't care if I'm my audiences ten times is bigger than yours. If you do good content and you've done some episodes and it's interesting content and conversations that I know my audience is going to enjoy, I'm going to bring you on every time because that's what I'm here for. I'm here for the good conversations and to enlighten my audience and entertain and educate my audience. You know, my ego is not present. But of course you can't put your expectations in your values on other people. But it's still it's hard to fathom when some people are so far left from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, right. I think the best way to be is two not care about your viewers. So like when I I started this thing, like, I'm like, all right, when I when I first started, I'm like, it's the numbers aren't going to be a great not going to be great. I was like, don't worry about it. That's not what you're doing this for, so don't pay attention. So what ended up happening is that I just don't look at my numbers at all. Like I could have one person that listens to every episode. I have no idea. I know YouTube is. I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with it because it's like a gauge thing. And I've always been a competitive person, but not unhealthy at least I don't.
Speaker 3: Right, I think competition it's not a good good healthy competition is always nice. I like that. I mean, like, so if I know, like certain Like so my I have a couple of friends who also do pretty much the same kind of show similar to mine, and we all have similar guests. So if I have a guest and I find out that they've already had the guest on, I'll listen to their episode. Sometimes it depends on on the person, Like if I if I'd already kind of like know what we're going to be talking about anyway, like if it's a book or or something like that, I'll listen to their to their show and they'll be like, all right, I'm gonna try and do it better than them, or something like that. But I mean, the conversation always comes naturally anyway. So I think, like the group of friends that I've made, I think we bounced ideas off of each other a lot. We all have different personalities anyway, so we always bring something a little bit different when we interview the same people too. So like I always end up drawing a lot of like a mental health out of a lot of people, just because that's a lot of things. That's what I focus on a lot, is the mental health aspect of a lot of like encounters and stuff like that. So but yeah, I mean just just to shout out a few of my friends that you know right now for all my listeners who've already heard me a thousand times, shout them out. Is so as Tommy from Let's Get Freaky and Shane from Inquiries of Our Reality, both of them fantastic podcasts. We all have similar, similar things and it's not competitive, but it is competitive without it saying you know, so.
Speaker 1: It's it's been a lot of Tommy. Tommy's nice. I've had him on my show too.
Speaker 3: Oh have you, Yeah, I've I I must I cause I try and listen to to Tommy as much as I as much as I can.
Speaker 1: You know, So tell ghost experiences and how William Shakespeare was sitting at the end of his bed when he was a kid.
Speaker 3: I love that story because he's like his mom came in and she's like, I don't see anything and just left him in there crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When he said that William Shakespeare come, I was like, it's like this, this William Shakespeare.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, that guy or not to be oh man, So well, justin let's get into uh Esau a little bit here if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, the whole this book I finally finished it. I'm in the process of formatting it and getting it published. It's my first book, so it's kind of a learning curve. But uh, are you familiar with Boke Kennedy from The Bump?
Speaker 3: I am not. No, Actually I might be. I think some people have brought him up, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which he's a friend of mine and he had me on his show and I had been researching that and I just thought it was cool. I thought it'd be a good podcast, and he was the first show that I had spoke on the subject with. And after it was over with, I literally my DMS on social media and my email was just like blowing up. Everybody just loved it, and everybody was like, dude, you should write a book. Dude, you should write a book. And that's one of those things I've always entertained and thought about and wanted to do, but I always talked myself out of it. So I was like, all right, I'll sit down and try to write this thing out. And that's how that all came about. It was a journey discovering all this stuff because you know, he saw on the Bible. He's a very enigmatic character and you hear you know about him and his brother were twins, they were born, he saw gets screwed out of his verse, right, and then you get a little bit of genealogy and you hear eat them, which was what his people was called, the Edomites. You hear that they were kind of enemies of God or God's people, and they fall. Well, then I started digging into these other non canonical books, you know, like the Midrash and the Targums, the Book of Jash or Jubileese and all these other books have more context and more stories about this guy named Esau. And as I got to reading and finding them all, I'm always tell people it's like I'm a puzzle piece searcher. If I'm looking at a certain subject or I think it's fascinating. If I'm reading something i find it, I'm like, oh, that's cool, and I'll write it down, take a note, or you know, put it away for another time. And then it might be a week, it might be a couple of months later I'll stumbled across something else that's revolved around the same subject and I'm like, oh, that's cool, and I'll write that down and put that over there. And then next thing, you know, it's like I got a bunch of puzzle pieces and I've got a picture here, and that's kind of how this story came. And so the way the story goes and how I tell people was you know, esaw it said that in Genesis twenty five, twenty five that he come out covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak, and he was red. And I was like, man, that sounds pretty sasquatchy to me. And then, of course, you know, you have the people that say, oh, well, this is you know, poetic language or hyperbole. You know, this wasn't literal, it was an exaggeration. Well then then how do you deal with the blessing story? Because in there, his brother Jacob has to kill a goat and put the goats fur over him to deceive his blind father. That way, when his blind father felt of him, he felt this coarse, greasy goats fur to convince him that that it was Esau. So that I mean, that wasn't hyperbole or poetic language. That was literal.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I think a lot of a lot of these stories are a lot more literal than people think.
Speaker 1: Yes, most definitely. And then I was studying through all these different books. I thought it was interesting how they described their birth and it said that, you know, Esau come out first with Jacob holding his heel. And immediately that made me think of Genesis three fifteen when Adam and Eve, you know, partook of the Tree of Knowledge and was you know, swayed by the the hassa tan, the naikash, the you know, the serpent in our Bible. And then that cursing it says that she would have a seed and that he would have a seed, and that her seed would bruise his seed's head, but his or yeah, that works, and then the other would bruise the hill. One one would bruise a head, the other would bruise a heel, and that they would put enmity between the two. So then I went back to the birth of Esau and it describes the ansl of the Lord comes to Rebecca and says, two nations are in your womb. Two peoples are in your womb, and they strive together. And I was like, two people's, two nations are fighting in her womb. This, yeah, this goes back to Genesis three fifteen, and but it's like it's the opposite of God's prophecy given in the garden, so it's almost like Satan reached in there and kind of flipped it on its head, and that's what he's known to do. Where Esau comes out first with his foot pushing on the head, bruising the head of God's chosen seed, Jacob, and with Jacob holding and bruising the heel of the serpent's seed. And that's what I kind of lay out in this book that I believe that not only was Esau like a hairy sasquatch looking guy, but I think he was of the serpent's seed, And even Flavius Josephus and his writings point to that's what he believed, and that's what the peoples of that time believed, because in his history book, when you go through and you read, it says in there that there was imnency between the two brothers, So you know with Hebrew, you know scholarly opinion. They had this thing called the law first mentioned, So when the word is first used, that sets the definition, and any time that that word is used again, it's supposed to draw a straight line back to that origin point because it's like a reference. So he could have chose any word he wanted to to describe conflict, but I think he chose that word very specifically. He said there was enmity between Jacob and Esau, and then when you go back to the garden, you have that curse and everything. But it says that when they first realized that they were naked, that they sown these stig leaves together, and it says later that God takes a garment and covers their nakedness. So I draw out how Ezekiel twenty eight. That's a condemnation and prophecies with the King of Tire. But the consensus is is that halfway through this changes and he's no longer talking to a physical king, but he's talking to a spiritual entity pulling the strings of this king. And everyone is in alignment that this is satan because he says you were in the garden of God. Well, this prince there is, King of Tyre, was not in the garden of God. It says that he was perfect in all his ways. This king was not perfect in all his ways. It said that you were a guardian cherub. Every precious stone was your recovering at lists nine of the twelve stones. That's in the priestly epought, and it said that he was cast from the garden of God and that he profaned his sanctuaries. So that is painting Satan in a priestly role. He has the priestly fought. It says outright that he profaned his sanctuaries. So I draw the theory that I believe that those coverings given to Adam and Eve was those priestly garments of Satan, that when Satan was thrown down, his garments and position was taken away and it was given to Adam. And the rabbinic tradition even aligns with this, because all rabbis trace their lineages in their beginnings back to Adam, and they say Adam was the first king and priest of all creation. So when you think of Satan, that motive alone would make him hate you, and that would give him the motive of wanting to destroy you, because if you were the younger brother, and you know, if you want to look at it from a family perspective, they were the elder race. They're the elder brother, and you were Humanity was that the younger brother. So he disliked his younger brother because he saw other shown favor to him, and that's a common theme in the Bible also, And so he tries to trick the little brother and have him kicked out of the family, but it backfires and his position is taken away and given to the younger brother. That alone explains a lot of Satan's hatred.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's interesting, especially like if God is covering their nakedness like I thought like, because it wasn't until what the eve had bitten from the Tree of Knowledge that they were like all of a sudden, when they started eating from the tree, they were like, oh, we need to cover ourselves up. And then that's from what I from my perspective, it seemed to be like that was when God knew that there was something up, like why are you covering yourself from me? You know, why are you hiding from me? And stuff like that. But yeah, the way you're just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the way dogmatic about it. But after I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, you're good, you're good, You're good, to go ahead. I was just gonna say, the way that you laid that out is pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't until I talked to doctor Joey Pugh that I had actually entertained the whole serviancyed idea. When people were out it up, you know, I'd kind of laugh or whatever. And then there's a lot of scholars that dismiss it and they used they use that one verse where it says Adam knew his wife and she bear her bore came. It was like, well, case closed, that's what it says. But how she laid that out to me? And she's a Southern I'm a Southern man if you couldn't tell by the accent, feels like. And she's from Georgia, so she's just an old country girl. She's she's well educated, and she flames things that a good old country boy like me can understand, just uses good old country boy logic. And she says, there is no apple in that story. She said. When I got older and reread the story, she said, I was like, where's the apple? There is no apple. That's kind of like, what is that? That theory of alternate universes? People use stuff. It's not, as you remember.
Speaker 3: It, a Mandela effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the whole Mandela effect that they used that as an allegory, and someone taught that and it just kind of perpetuated. It just says that they partook of the tree of knowledge. That's all it says. And throughout structure, angelic beings are referred to trees and compared to trees often.
Speaker 2: And she was.
Speaker 1: Talking about, you know, the reaction of the people, and she said, now I think she said, this is old Testament. She said it was eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. She said, if you stole something, you got your hand cut off. If you killed your neighbor's son, then your son was going to put me put on the chopping block. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, she said, And the punishment always match the crime. She said, So what happened? She said, they partaked this tree. Then all of a sudden they covered their private parts. And she said, I want to tell you a story. She said. My mother was really strict on not having sweets before dinner. She said, we had a cookie jar both the refrigerator, and we knew when it was close to some time we couldn't get in that cookie jar. She said, Well, one afternoon she left in the middle of a cooking dinner, and me and my sister snuck up there and grabbed some cookies and started eating I thought we could get them swallowed before she come back in. She said, she come in and call us. She said, do you know what we've done? She said, we covered our mouth. She said, because that's where the wrong was done.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: She said, so Adam and Eve particular this tree, and they covered their private parts. She said, then the cursing comes. She said, if this was a sin to do with eating, he could have easily just cursed made her have stomach cramps or diarrhea or you know, toothache, You know all these different things that are revolved around eating. She said, all, not some. All of the curses were sexually related. The woman would be cursed with painful child bearing and minstrual periods. And then it starts talking about seeds and cursing of seeds of children. She said, I believe she said that this was a sexual act. Yeah, and that's why he said, you know, he cursed the two seeds. She would have a seed, he would have a seed, and they would be at enmity with one another. And when you break down like the original languages too, there's some little nuggets in there. Came his name means acquired. And when it talks about eating. In the English language, it says, and they partook of the tree and they ate. That just means that alternate definitions means like to consume, or even when you go into like logos Bible software and highlight that that word, that word is translated quite often as enjoyed, they partook and enjoyed. And then when it talks about that one verse that they use, so it's like Eve partook of the tree Satan and she enjoyed, and then she went to her husband and then he enjoyed. And when it says that you know, Adam knew his wife and she bore came. When you go into the Hebrew, it doesn't say that she conceived, she gave birth to and it says and then again she bore able. So this was twins. So it's showing that first one to come out was Caine sec and the second one was Able. These were twins. And to this day there's many cases to show you that during the same minstrual cycle, two men can lay with the same woman and german ate two seeds. It's been proven that it's a common thing. You see it all the time. Haidi even said, you know, she's a nurse. She said, I've been in the delivery room and seeing a white baby and a black baby come out of the same womb because she was impregnated by two different fathers. And this is something you see in mythos too. Hercules, A lot of people don't realize he had a twin. He it was yes, and his brother was completely normal human because he had a human father. But during the same minstrual cycle, Zeus came down and bred with her too, so they it made twins. I think that's the same thing with Jacob and Esau and Cain and Abel, and there's there's several other examples, but I'm trying to show you that this is scientifically true and observable, and we see it repeated again throughout all kinds of different mythos. There are so many twins, one of divine fatheredge and one of normal human father. So it's not out of the norm that this would appear in the Biblical text. And if in fact Esau was serpent seed, that would definitely give Satan motivation to flip them in the womb to where his seed came out first and got the birthright and the blessing, and would reverse God's prophecy of his seed bruising the head and the chosen Seed bruising the hill m hm. And these garments come back into play too, because think about it, if these garments were the priestly fod in coverings of the nakash the serpent that is passed down as like a birthright throughout the scripture. It's the priesthood and authority of kingship and priesthood, and it's the battle of the of the seed, like el A mars Zuli says, it's the seed war. Everything goes back to Genesis three fifteen. Yeah, so he lost his birthright and his preachtly ephod and now it's getting passed down the line. This would be Satan's opportunity to have his seed get the garments back, and yeah, trace that. It goes down through this genealogy, and you find it in the Book of Jasher and all these other extra biblical texts. It went to Enoch, he went to Matthuselah, it went to the chosen Seed, the eldest son. And it says in the Book of Jasher that it was with Noah when Noah got on the boat. But in Ham's going out that Ham stole those garments and gave them to Cush.
Speaker 3: And Ham is Noah's son, correct.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and they end up with Nimrod. From now we get to the famous trading of the birth right with Esau that never made any sense as a kid, I was like, in modern context, it's like your father's Donald Trump. You're the eldest son. He's about to retire and give the keys to the kingdom to you. But then one day you come home and see your younger brother sitting on the couch eating pizza, and you're like, hey, bro, give me a slice of pizza. And he's like, sign over the company and I'll give you a slice. And then you respond with, yeah, sure, what use is the company to me when I'm dead?
Speaker 3: Take it?
Speaker 1: No, dude, that makes no sense. But when you read the book of jash Or, it talks about Nimrod and Esaw, how they were both the mighty hunters, And I tell people, it's kind of like the Highlander. There can only be one baby. These two mighty hunters wanted to show who the mighty man really was, and the Book of Jasher says that Nimrod looked upon Esau with contentment, and resentment all of his days, and that him and a group of his gibble reem, which in Hebrew is the same word you used to describe the Nephlom giants, went out to hunt Esau, this hairy beast of a man. So it says that Esau hid himself, cuts off Nimrod's head, kills two of these giants, and then takes the time to steal Nimrod's garments and these are those supernatural garments from the Garden of God. And he runs back home, and it says that there's where Genesis picks up on the story, because Genesis just says that Esau coming from the field exhausted. Oh yeah, he was exhausted, all right. He just saw three giants in Nimrod and probably sustained some life threatening injuries, and he just killed the king. He's on the run, he's scared of death. He's asking his brother to nurse his wounds and to hide him, and Jacob sees the opportunity. He knew he was desperate, probably probably about to bleed out if the king's army didn't find him burst. He's like, yeah, I'll help you. I'll hide you and nurse you. And sew you up. But uh, I want the birthright now. That explains his response. Sure, what uses the birthright to me? When I'm dead? Take it?
Speaker 3: Mm hm? That makes yeah.
Speaker 1: And these garments weave in and out. And like I said, you know, they went with the good line until Ham left the family. And here in our sixty six book can and we see these garments, but it's hidden behind the original language. Once again, and warning, this is going to be a shock factor for the people that's not heard this, but look it up yourself and you'll see. I'm right. The uncovering of Noah's nakedness, that's another story. It made no sense to me. I was like, my dad drinks till he passes out drunk and naked. I come home from school and I see him passed out naked drunk. How's that my fault? Why should I be cursed? Once again, it's one of those idioms. And you have to know the culture and the time and the phrases when you turn because it says there specifically that he uncovered his father's nakedness, But when you go to Leviticus chapter seventeen, it says, to uncover thy father's nakedness is to sleep with thy father's wife. And when you look at the historical context, this was an act of rebellion in the ancient world. This is how you flexed on the old man and took over the family. Been slept with his mother in an act of rebellion to try to take over the family. Absolom when he run King David out of the kingdom for the hostel takeover. The first thing he did he pitched a tent on David's on top of David's house and went into all of his concubines in the sight of all of Israel. So it's kind of like, you know, I put my own creative spin, but I say, it's kind of like Noah slipped into a depression, started getting drunk and just drinking his sorrows away. Sees the opportunity. Whether his mother was a willing participant or eraser, the text is not clear. It just says the deed happened. And he comes outside and tells his two other brothers and he says, Dad's a drunk, He's pressed all the time. He is unfit to rule. I just did this deed. If you guys go do the same, he can't take all three of us, it's our time to rule. Let's go, but they decline, and it says that in the English text, it says they take a garment and place on their backs and walk backwards and cover their father's nakedness. Well, when you go to the Hebrew, it says they took the garment and placed it on their shoulders and walked backwards and covered their father's nakedness. And it fits into the context perfectly because if he was trying to rebel and take over the family, they took the symbol of authority and placed it back on their father. And it makes more sense too, because if he was trying to take over the family, everyone would serve him the cur as soon as he says he recovers from his wine. You know, we assumed this was a day, that this could have been several months down the road, you know, maybe when he you know, went to Aa and got off the wine. But it says that when he recovered from his wine, he said, a ham a servant to thy brothers, you shall be. So it's the opposite. Like we talked about the eye for an eye, the crime fits the punishment. In this flipped he would be a servant instead of be served. But then he says, cursed be Canaan, Cain and his Ham's firstborn son. And if you follow it chronologically, Canaan wasn't even born yet, So I say, it's my opinion that could have been several months down the road. But when he finally sobers up, he notices that his wife's pregnant and it's not his and they were gonna name it Canaan. And he figured out that his son slept with his wife and she got pregnant, and they were gonna name it Canaan. So he said, cursed be Canaan.
Speaker 3: I see, so one thing that I was curious, who is the who's the father and mother of Jacob and Esau? Just in case I missed.
Speaker 1: It, Jacob and Esau was Isaac and Rebecca?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, you said, okay, I remember you saying that. Now, man, the thing the things that you know in ancient times that people did to each other to like get one up on each other. I could never imagine trying to like be like, all right, my dad is unfit to be head of household. I'm going to go to sleep with my mom now. Yeah, Like I could never I could never imagine like having the desire to do that. It's pretty interesting. But it makes me think, like because also the way you describe Esa, like being covered in hair and being very sasquatchy. The fact that he's a hunter and he's out in the woods and he's trying to be unseen is very familiar territory with Sasquatch as well. So that makes me that makes me kind of like, was this guy like the first Sasquatch or is or is he the actual Sasquatch that people think that they're seeing now, Like does he become immortal? I don't know, but it's it's great because the Nimrod was a giant, right, Like, yeah, so that's the I mean, it's the fact that you know, they're two hunters, they're trying to one up each other, trying to best the other, and then Esau kills Nimrod and stuff, so there are two giants. So I think, like, I mean, like, I'm picturing him as a giant as well. I'm picturing him as Sasquatch at this point. But yeah, man, the things that.
Speaker 1: Blessing. Uh when Jacob takes the goat fir and places over him and goes in. It says that when uh Isaac feels of him and feels this coarse, oily gopher, and he says, oh, my son, Yes, you're definitely my son, Esau. And then he says, you even smell of the field, my son, and you hear about all these you know, foul smells with sasquatch's asquatch yump.
Speaker 3: That's interesting too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then giants even intertwined with this, because once Jacob steals the blessing, it says, Esau comes in and finds out that his brother's told one over on him. He's mad, he's upset, and he uh says uh that he's gonna kill his brother. He's so angry, he says he's going to kill him, and Rebecca warns even tells him to flee and to let his brother's anger subside. And when you get into some of the Jewish Lord, it even tells that Esau wanted his sons to go and hunt Jacob down and kill him, and he was so angry. He's quoted as saying that he would bite his neck and drain him of blood until he died. So let's talk about like vampire type stuff. Yeah, and he marries two Horde and women, and when you follow genealogies of that, and Gary Wayne does a good job breaking all this down. But the Hordes and his ies were known giant clans. So you have this Harry quote unquote man marrying and interbreeding with giant clans. Do you have a strong likelihood of some really strange puffs and Esau's if you was Amelek who burst the entire tribe of the Amalekites, whose name and Hebrew literally means the blood liquors, Oh my god, Yeah, that is wild. So in his third wife he takes from Ishmael, and those that are not familiar, Esau on Ishmael are like mirrored images of each other. Ishmael was the firstborn son of another woman from Abraham and then later isaaaha chosen seed. Yeah, he was disinherited and kicked out and sent off into the wilderness. So Esau and Ishmael both are the eldest brothers that were screwed out of their inheritance, and that hatred brood within that family and all of your Muslim nations and all of your people groups that hate and totally want to exterminate God's chosen people trace their genealogies back to Ishmael on this union between him and Esau. It's the seed war once again.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. That's interesting because that, you know, that that makes me think of the issue in Palestine and Israel right now, you know what I mean. Although they Hamas did call for a peaceful ceasefire and stuff like that, I mean, it's still like they've from you know, I've never studied the Bible and never gone to church or anything like that, but since I was young learning about history and stuff, I've always known that there was always like some kind of tension over there in the Middle East between all of its people with Israel and Palestine and all these other other places. So that's that's really interesting. And I could see I could see that, I guess, especially if like they're because they you know that back in the day, everything was you know, passed down by by speech, so I could see I could see somebody being angry and then telling their kids about, you know, about how they've been wronged, and then it just like spreads and then the story continues as it goes as they go down the line, and then and you know the game of telephone you say one phrase, it comes out in a kind of like different way. Towards the end. It could have been the story could have been you twisted even further, and that could have caused this the hatred that we see now where they're just constantly killing each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so yeah I did. Man. If this interest you, you know, be sure to follow me on Instagram or one of my socials that way, you know when the book drops, because I go super deep. I go into the genealogies, and there's vampire people, there's giants, there's Harry sassuatches, and Esau is not the only one. A lot of Jewish lord says that Cain's mark was that he was covered in hair and given a horn. Really the second who was cursed by God and driven mad. And it said that his hair grew long, his nails crew long, and he dwelled with the beast of the field and ate ate the grass like a wild ox. This is a very common thing that we see in the Bible, if you know how to look for it.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is super interesting man. I'm definitely gonna have to freaking check out your book. Do you have so do you have like a date in mind or like an area of time.
Speaker 1: That you think because I hate some one out and be wrong because I've done it once already. Uh, it's a it's a timely thing. And also the learning curve of my first is not helping me much. But I got it written. I just have to format it now and figure out how to get it out there in the hands of people. So it's not easy. Done I can safely say that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yeah, it's a it's a big process like I've had. I've become pretty good friends with a gentleman named no Mar Slovic and when he first started writing, he writes he's written a few books now, and he was just like, man, it's the first thing is it's really hard to get published. First of all, it's really hard to find a publisher that believes in what you're trying to trying to say with your book, Like whether it's fiction or nonfiction, it doesn't matter regardless. You got to find a publisher that suits what you're trying to put out. So unless you do the self publishing like with Amazon or something like that. But I heard that it's not too profitable going through Amazon. But you know, yeah, however, you want to do with.
Speaker 1: It self publishing, you got to have the money to fund everything, and then you take the risk. If they don't seal, you're stuck with that investment. Where versus Amazon, there's no money risk for you whatsoever. But they where they're taking the risk and putting up all the money up front, they're gonna get sixty to seventy percent of the profit.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly. Oh man, So how how long do you think? How long is the book? Like, not that that matter, but just out of curiosity.
Speaker 1: Well right now, But of course I got it typed out like on a like a word program. Yeah, just like one hundred and thirty pages. By the time you format that down and you break it down into the book formatitude an actual probably safely say it, it would increase the page count, probably almost fifty percent, because you're you're shrinking it down into small pages and stuff. If I was guessing, I actually I was looking was it. I was guessing it would probably be something like that, you know, I mean, it wouldn't be a domineering read, right, that's like I want to write a Gary Wayne book that's like a Bible. I don't see how that man had the patience to do that.
Speaker 3: You don't want to write a book like this either. I can reach shit without pulling.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Stephen. Yeah, it's like Gary Wayne's book or Hamlet's Meal and the host things are like Bibles. Yeah, slammed with great content. But I was like you with Gary. Uh, I had the hard copy, but then I listened to the audio book and that way I could kind of use the hard copy book is like a quick reference in highlights and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That's cool, man, that's cool. I'm excited for you. I mean, the the the way you just the way you broke it down, the way I listened to you on on Heidie's Uh, the way you did it on Heidie's. And Heidi is very knowledgeable and biblical stuff too, so it was an awesome conversation to listen to. So for my listeners, I highly recommend going checking out the episode that Justin did with Heidi on the Unfiltered Rise podcast. Asked is they did an amazing job discussing this topic, And you know, I'm I'm always fascinated learning about the Bible, just because I haven't learned, I haven't read it. And there's a lot of people that talk about the Bible, like they know what's in it, and you know, so howkn of people that know and have read it is It's always fascinating. Like I just had a gentleman on who's he's like a minister, uh, he's in ministry, and he was talking to me about like all the anti Christ like prophecies or the like conspiracies that people talk about that aren't really based on anything that's actually in the Bible and stuff like that. So that was that was an interesting discussion. That episode comes out this coming Wednesday.
Speaker 1: And I mean, just like I said, you know how I got started. I grew up in church day of my life and was genuinely interested in it, asked questions, read the book all the way up till my teenage years. And man, I thought I knew that thing like the back of my hand, and hit me with a different perspective and I've seen it in a whole new light. And then I actually started looking into the Greek and the Hebrew and it's like, yeah, man, what I thought I knew, I had no clue.
Speaker 3: I will say the one thing one Biblical literature that I have read is the Book of Enoch. That is the only and that's not considered a part of the Bible, I guess, but that is the one that I didn't read, and I kind of want to read it again because I can guarante almost guarantee you I'm going to pick up something that I did in the first time. But it it is interesting now. It's even more interesting now the fact that the way you described the tree, because it was just there was no apple, there was no nothing like that. So the watchers coming down and sleeping with men's the women of men is even more interesting to me because I'm not one hundred percent sure if it like was literally if it literally said it like that, So I mean even more kind of like, I don't know, it's been all of it has been translated from different languages into to get to English, except I think like four or five different languages before it got to English. So like, like you, the word unicorn is in the Bible, are they actually talking about the horse with one horn? I'm not one hundred percent sure that's exactly.
Speaker 1: What they It's the orx and that is an ancient form of cattle that is now when extinct, And they said that that's basically the equivalent of our car. Texas longhorn today they were huge wild bulls and that they were over six foot tall at the shoulder.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these were strict.
Speaker 3: That's big because I was thinking. What I was thinking was a freaking rhino, like because that was the only other thing that I can think of that as one horn.
Speaker 1: I didn't know translations. Do say rhino?
Speaker 3: Do they too? Okay, all right, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: You go to the Hebrew, the word is is the oors, the wilds, And that's why it's so important. Like if you do UH, you can get like logos, Bible software and on the internet. Now you can get all these inner linears. If you really want to dive in to the ancient understanding in the original meanings, UH, use these tools like logos, Bible software and stuff, and you can dive into the originallanguages because the Hebrew language and the Greek language mean that they're just like any other language. In English, you have one word, but it can have five different meanings, so you have to insert each meaning into the sentence and the paragraph to see which context fits better. Even like that word for serpent in Hebrew is nakash, when nakash can mean serpent, but it can also mean the shining one or the one who practices divination. So it's talking about a class of heavenly beings. So it's like, in that context, what makes more sense talking snake or a divine being on God's divine counsel. Now that rebelled and when you get to the shining one interpretation his description that we just talked about today in Ezekiel twenty eight, his garments fit his description of his name. He says, you know, sorryest topaz prolnis gold in lay. Will your settings this garment he wore would definitely be shining it's his name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's man. I'm my mind's kind of blown right now. Look the way the way I'm just kind of like thinking of a whole bunch of different things, and I don't even know where to start, you know what I mean. Like now I've been saying this, like I scrambled. Yeah, I've been saying it for a while. Now. I really need to read the Bible. I really need to read it. My son actually, he's uh become really into God and stuff. He actually got a Bible at the fair where they were handing out little, uh little tiny bibles and stuff and awesome. Yeah, And I you know, because I didn't raise him to be religious or anything like that. He just he found it on his own. And I think that's together. Man, it'd be daddy son time. Yeah. Man, yeah, that's a good thing. That's yeah, that's a good idea. But yeah, I definitely the more, the more the more people that I talk that I bring onto the show that you know, we get into the religion and stuff and the scripture and all that stuff. I keep saying to myself, Man, I really should read that book. And it's becoming more prevalent to me now. And I think he's so if Actually, I'm not even gonna say if, because I do I do believe in God to begin with, but if he puts if he's trying to put us all on on these paths and stuff, I think the you know, the pond that he's trying to play to get me to to notice is not only having me talk to people, but putting it on my son's heart to talk to me about it, to put.
Speaker 1: It into my euro's journey. Man, you're you're on the journey. Yeah, we all are on the journey.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true, brother, that's true. Man, this was an awesome conversation. Justin. I'm I'm really so happy that we were finally able to do it, like we said in the like you said in the beginning. So Justin had blurry con last weekend, and I know how drainings these events could be, and I was like, hey, Man, you know, if you're not up for it, you know, we can totally reschedule. He's like, yeah, let's do it next weekend. And then I forgot on him. So we were a little bit late to get getting this show started, but you know, we're here. We get it. It was awesome. I'm glad we did. But yeah, man, if you don't mind letting the listeners know one last time where they can find you in your show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, and thank you for having me. I really enjoyed the conversation. And that's what I like to do, man. I love the conversations with people. I love to dive in and try to find those hidden nuggets, whether it's in you know, ancient history, loss civilizations, the Bible, aliens, all that stuff, man, and I do filter it through a biblical lens. So if you enjoy the night's conversation, just kind of you know, looking at all these other topics, and I have guests and researchers and authors on and we just do, you know, like me and Kevin did tonight. We just go back and forth and have conversations about various subjects. And I think that's something you'd like, man, I'd love to have you on the Hero's Journey with me. But yeah, find us at prometheuslins podcast dot com and anywhere you consume content. Just search up Prometheus Lens and you should be able to find us.
Speaker 3: Nice, nice, Well again, justin thanks for taking the time to do this, because you know, I say it all the time, time is our greatest currency. And the fact that you chose to spend this hour or in some time with me is it means a lot to me. It really does. I love these conversations. So thank you so much, hopefully the first of men. I hope so too, Man, I really do. But for everybody listening that and and or watching, that is the show. So please like, follow us, share, subscribe if you feel like doing so. That is, I would greatly appreciate a rating and review. If your catcher doesn't allow a review, you can leave one on the website where the weird Ones are podcast dot com. That is also where you can get some hot sauce coffee and a T shirt or a coffee mug or something that's you know, that's that's all the that's the kit in the kaboodle. But yeah, thank you for checking out the show, Thanks for justin stopping by and learning us some ship. And I really hope you guys go check out his podcast. I mean, just you should. I'm gonna I have to. I've listened to him now a couple of times, and uh, this conversation tonight was was awesome as well, so yeah.
Speaker 1: You might enjoy it next week. Next week having Mike Stibbs from Camp Roman on and we talk about our psychedelic experiences and uh and I called it the back door to the astral So we talk about you know, d MT and mushrooms and some of our experiences during the the h b C days before Christ and how those things are back door to the astral to talk to not so good entities.
Speaker 3: Oh I like that. All right, all right, what days do you normally drop your episode?
Speaker 1: Monday? Monday night at eight pm Eastern Standard on the YouTube and I always have a live from here and live chat. So you know, we've been having the same group of people every Monday night and we just watch the show and hang out and chat and talk. We have a real good time. Come on over and hang out and chat with us.
Speaker 3: Nice. Nice, All right, guys, have a good night, whatever time you decided to listen to this or or morning, and remember question everything and stay weird thing