Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lenchend Taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour of the Luncheon Taco Shows brought you by Petties Meats. You know where Petty's is, right, State Room four thirty four in Longwood, just west of Eye for same place they've been for forty years at this point.
Speaker 1: They have everything from appetizers to sides, to entrees, dessert and they do wine tastings on Saturdays.
Speaker 2: Usually some people come to Central Florida to go to the attractions. I believe Pettis is one of the finest attractions when it comes to the meat department. I've never thought about that. Yeah, I know friends, friends from this Morla the drive over. It's worth the drive from wherever you might be here in Central Florida. Petti's meets again. Thank you guys for being a longtime sponsor of the Lyunchon Taco Show. Can't go wrong with Petties.
Speaker 1: Check them out online see all the good stuff they have. And when you go there in person, it's even better for yourself that.
Speaker 2: You about fifteen minutes or so. If you haven't got your voting yet for you say, we play it song choices from the cult this morning. Song with the most votes plays at nine and then, as always, we've got a prize awaiting one of you who takes the time to vote. Some are of loud tickets, right.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, okay, so tell us which cult song you want to hear.
Speaker 2: A religious TV station in the UK has received a one hundred and fifty thousand dollars fine for airing infomercials from Peter pop Off Ministries. I've when I saw this headline, I go, this sounds familiar now I started reading, go, I've seen this guy's stuff pop up on TV here.
Speaker 1: His name's Peter pop Off.
Speaker 2: Peter pop Off Ministries. Their their gimmick is the miracle spring water. Have you seen the ads for that? Oh God, you stroke a check or bust out the credit hard for Peter Popoff Ministries. They're going to send you this miracle spring water, which in these uh infomercials that you know, luckily provide many testimonials from satisfied followers claiming that pouring the miracle spring water over their hands brought them recovery from illnesses such as lung cancer and diabetes and intestinal disease, and also in some cases cured their drug addictions.
Speaker 1: So if if there are they they're being fine because they're supposedly not not for profit if they're at church, right, well, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a religious TV channel that was fined by the broadcasting regulators in the UK for airing the misleading claims of the Miracle spring Water. Look, we're not here to question anybody's faith.
Speaker 1: But if you're buying Miracle spring water from somebody that that one of their testimonials is it cured my lung cancer. Come on, if you know what, if you're buying that, that's on you.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Others have testified that shortly after purchasing the Miracle spring Water, great sums of money came into their lives. Yeah, okay, all right, Yeah, buyer beware there with that. I have seen these ads pop up on TV here.
Speaker 1: I I somebody will buy it.
Speaker 2: I bet it's the same dude. Chlorox in their line of cleaning products, have rolled out their new advertising campaign. I guess it makes sense spring cleaning and all that stuff. Yeah, clean feels good is is what they're what they're saying, and that you know, of course, to get things that clean, it's recommended that you use a Clorox product. And now they're tying all this into their advertising as long as well as with some new neuroscience research in which they're claiming cleaning will make you feel even better than doing things like, I don't know, petting a puppy.
Speaker 4: So these sensus measure brain waves, which gives us a glimpse into what the brain is doing.
Speaker 1: Now, by measuring these differences, we can create our feel Good Index.
Speaker 3: Four hundred different experiments, poor hundred unexpected results. According to the science mun thought cleaning felt better than petting puppies, clean felt better than a massage or you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so you see where they're going with this.
Speaker 1: Look right there across the counterpat what do we have two bottles of right.
Speaker 2: There wipes which you diligently utilize every day. I guess I need to ask.
Speaker 1: You all I all you do is to degrease my side, because I think it gets greasy over here. How do you feel after doing that? Bob? Does it feel better than petting puppies?
Speaker 2: Do you really?
Speaker 1: I really like puppies though? Thank you all right, Maybe it's just me. Then I think what they're trying to do at the end of it all is they're trying to separate. Remember they were the biggest hit ever during COVID, so I think now that they don't have that to fall back on, but their sales have got to be way plummeted compared comparatively.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what, I remember, you couldn't even find those things.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm being a little quick to judge here, because on a certain level, this is really saying the same thing of something that I've been guilty of for many, many years. After getting done with a hard session of lawn work, standing there, hands on your hips, looking at the fruits of your labor, with the perfectly manicured turf, the edging all done, leaf blowing down, You're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's a true accomplishment.
Speaker 2: Feels good.
Speaker 1: Let's see this they're saying. It's the same sort of endorphin rush.
Speaker 4: Maybe perhaps, Oh that clean counter that feels good, that floor now that I've cleaned up Teddy's pooped that he didn't finish a year.
Speaker 2: Yes, ah, Teddy a doggie bag for those Yeah, Teddy is he's been good lately.
Speaker 1: Knock on wood, not uh peeing as long as I get home by a certain time.
Speaker 2: All right. Apparently there's a new trend when it comes to men's grooming. Again, I was not up on this nor aware that this was really a thing. Until I saw this, I figured I better put it out there, keep you ahead of the game.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Uh, some guys are apparently trimming or and or cutting their eye lashes, not eyebrows, eyelashes to make them shorter so they appear more manly. Now, I never really stopped to think about this. Let me see your eyelashes. Yeah, they're just normal.
Speaker 1: Say again, you don't grow a lot of hair because you're the red hair used.
Speaker 2: This isn't really something that I, again, really pay a lot of attention to, whether it's mine or anybody else's eyelashes, unless it's those ridiculous extensions that we've talked about at nauseum on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the blank umbrellas. Yes, ladies, those lashes. Those need to be trimmed. That's who needs to be trimming their eyelashes. Just remove them. Yeah, just I think there's a procedure when they get them on. I think there's a lot to it.
Speaker 2: The as far as dudes go, though, and actually physically trimming your eyelashes. Just about any doctor is saying the same thing. Your eyelashes are there for a reason. They protect stuff from going in there. Yeah, don't don't be messing with that, or you're gonna end up causing yourself more problems than it's worth.
Speaker 1: I don't feel comfortable putting scissors next to my eye. My god, you walk in there once, in the men's room in the fourth floor, and there I am, Bob.
Speaker 2: I've seen you do some odd things.
Speaker 1: Man, What the hell are you doing now? Oh? Looking a little more mainly, aren't I? I feel like I just used a Quorwak's wipe, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Learned something new every day, I guess.
Speaker 4: Wel Doco are always on demand.
Speaker 1: Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app. Get it now at w j r R dot com.