Speaker 1: Walter Sterling with Eddie Dragon. Eddie, congratulations for being on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Walter, I appreciate being here and good evening to all of midnight. Missfie.
Speaker 1: Are you on a speaker right now? Are you on a speaker?
Speaker 2: I am. I am not on a speaker.
Speaker 1: I'm a bluetoothing.
Speaker 2: Not on a bluetooth. No on the Bose microphone?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. Why can't you just talk into a phone or sure? Wait wait you're Are you on Opal?
Speaker 2: I am on Apple?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I apologize my mistake. You sound great. Now listen do you think what do you think? What I think, which is that we were uphoned. I was on the air at four fifteen yesterday morning and I had five lines full and boom, they all went off, and our phone systems have never worked since. They didn't work this afternoon. People are saying, well, it's Verizon. There's a problem with Verizon. There's no Verizon does not have a twenty four hour problem. It's a digital based system. It isn't a wire has burned out. They did something, that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Generally they own the bands, or they own that signal or you know, like radio stations, they have that signal that's plugged in. The only way that that type of thing can happen is if there's interference directly with that tower, which is off of a type of repeater, if you will, which I've actually seen happen. But they're never down for that length of time.
Speaker 1: It's insane. And they actually attacked your tower, didn't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was a radio tower, very different, but yeah, that was that's off permanently. By the way, When you speak the way I do about things, and maybe many other people, they get deplatformed, if you will. I've been banned from social media and all sorts of different places, and that's short of it is well, yeah, so cool, okay, Walter, I wish I could be back.
Speaker 1: I don't have any friends who are this as interesting as you.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know when you're banned on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. I mean I've been taking off of everything because, you know, you start saying things that people think that are truthful, because they are truthful. The truth is still out there, Walter, as your midnight midnight misfits now, you know, And we're going to delve into another one here this morning.
Speaker 1: Are you in Utah. R Now are you in Utah?
Speaker 2: I am in Utah, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to shut up. You're going to tell us exactly where you are, what you're looking at. Take us there and I'll be quiet.
Speaker 2: I'm about two miles from Utah Valley University, just recently passed by the Skinwalker Ranch, which is what I'm gonna address tonight. And we talked about it in the sense of what is it, Why is there UFO phenomenon there? Or is there five hundred and twelve acres right on the edge of the reserv open fields, old ranch buildings, And then the mace is just you know, sitting out there on the horizon, and it's got a very dark reputation. It's an ordinary patch of dirt really as you drive right past it into maybe now the most haunted address in all of America, Ladies and gentlemen, Midnight Misfits, Welcome to Skinwalker Ranch, Part UFO Hotspot Park, ghost Story Park, Government, Shadow Mystery, and part I'll say at one of the most effective businesses businesses in America at never quite answering the question. Now, the name itself comes from real Navajo traditions. The Skinwalker, which is this witch set to possess and imitate animals. Right, It's a living, spiritual belief and it deserves respect, of course. But what pop culture did with it it turned it into a late night monster brand, which we often talk about. But this legend, the one that made Skinwalker Ranch a household name, that exploded back in the nineties, nineteen ninety four to be exact, Walter Terry and Gwyn Sherman by the property. Two years later they're gone, and in between they say the weirdness started almost immediately. Strange lights, voices with no throats behind them, cattle mutilated, no tracks, no blood trail, no predator sign. Creatures that, by their account, made no biological sense at all. And here's the one that still gives people chills. A massive wolf like animal showed up near the family's cattle. They say it was very large, fearless, and when Sherman put rounds into it at very close range, it didn't drop, it didn't bleed. It just walked off, vanished into the open country of Skinwalker Ranch. Has nowhere to hide something that size. That's a great story, right, hits every nerve you know. The family farm, the helpless lifestyle, all the predators. It's pri it's perfect, right, a gun that doesn't do its job. But let's be straight, Walter, that's an unverified allegation. It's not a fact. And that's the actual horror of this place, not that we know what happened out there. It's at every major claim, every single one. And you can go on Netflix and watch The Skinwalker something. It's like fifteen episodes of nothing collapses into this fog the second that you ask for any sort of evidence, because I want to know, I want it to be true. Right, nineteen ninety six, Robert Bigelow buys the ranch, pours money into it. Since investigator, scientists, intelligence people for years, and even a guy by the name of Colin Kellerher Bigelow's own lead researcher co author of the book Hunt for the Skinwalker, later admitted that the team came away with little physical evidence that could actually count as conclusive proof for anything quote unquote anomalous. And that's the word that they keep using out there so years. Surveillance, investigators, strange reports, alleged UFOs, fight witnesses. Right, still, Walter, no proof sturdy enough to close the case. On this thing. The ranch isn't scary because it's solved the paranormal. It's scary because it built a permanent condition of suspicion and it has never let it go. And now you add the federal shadow in all this thing, and get this. Bigelow's company landed a twenty two million dollar government contract something called an Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program studying exotic sciences anomalist phenomena, and that part of it is real, but the government curiosity is not government confirmation at all. Nobody signed off on any portals over the utah MESA, nobody certified a creature walking through walls. The money and the classified sounding language made the legend even bigger, and it still hasn't made one thing true. So enter twenty sixteen. A guy by the named of Brandon Fugel, a commercial real estate guy. He buys the ranch from Bigelow, installs camera sensors, full monitoring, and Netflix series frames the whole thing as a serious scientific project, not a paranormal theme park. And he's been pretty clear about everything. He's not just throwing the gates open. He says the site needs security, discipline, protection from thrill seekers. So here's the question I want to ask you, who you're all sitting with this, Why hasn't any of this been solved? And there's two reasons, and this is really the unsolved part that we all want to believe in something. One the phenomena, if it's real, it's irregular. Science demands repeatability, something you conserve on command. And two, and this is the part nobody wants to say out loud. The ranch's greatest assets it's ambiguity. So we need to basically prove that there's actually something out there you can't get onto it. The bigger picture of all this is unavoidable. The secrecy has protected the investigation, but also protects the brand Skinwalker Ranch. Lockgates preserve the atmosphere, restricted data preserves the art, and the episodic reveals preserve the audience. So every time this ranch produces one more unexplained story without a single piece of conclusive proof, it becomes more valuable and maybe traded to yet another investor. So it really for all the midnight here, well yeah, the midnight misfits that are out there. Not every conspiracy theory needs to be believed as a conspiracy theory. Maybe it's just a commercial enterprise. This property has traded place or traded hands three separate times, and yet we have no conclusive evidence of actually anything. Any of the owners there have not provided anything other than a fifteen episode series on Netflix. And the whole thing is just these guys acting out landishly and they're proving nothing. They're doing infrared radar, they're saying, whoa, whoa, whoa, Hey, look at that. Oh my god, it's loss. So let's talk about this.
Speaker 1: Eddie Arrogan, Eddie Dragon, do you have a conclusion, your own personal conclusion about what Skinwalker Ranch is and then I'll tell you mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe that, you know, Skinwalker Ranch is just a lot of rich people trying to fulfill their boyhood dreams about what they think is phenomena. I mean, it's like the Disney World, as one person said, of paranormal stuff at this point, and you know, once it kind of hits the mainstream and it really lacks a lot of that pool that we want out of some of the things you know that are out there, I think the mystery has really lost its luster. It's more of a marketing piece than it is anything else. And it is a cash cow up the government sticks twenty two million dollars into it and finds nothing after endless test on five h twelve acres and you see show after show putting out it's really kind of I think lost its edge as far as you know, being the center of paranormal slash UFO slash. You pick your conspiratorial activity out there.
Speaker 1: Why are you visiting.
Speaker 2: Because I have to. I mean, I'm interested. I want to debunk or I want to define it, or I want to you want to see what's out there. I'm literally right now two and a half miles from the Charlie Kirk site assassination site from Utah Valley University. And my opinion, given what's happening right now in the world, that's a far more interesting thing. Is we have discussed in the past about Tyler Robinson, whether he's a patsy or whether he's a real shooter. You know, that's for other people to decide, and you know where you and I stand on all of that, and that's far more interesting.
Speaker 1: That's not for other people to decide. What's your opinion on that?
Speaker 2: Well, you my opinion and I will continue to repeat it. There's zero chance that Tyler Robinson took him out. I doubt he's ever filed a fire to rifle in his life. The road microphone went off, it is, there's multiple angles on it, and there's so many things that are surrounding all that. There's no doubt that Charlie Kirk was killed by that microphone that was placed inside his shirt about what three minutes before he went up on stage.
Speaker 1: What I find most interesting and most telling whether it was the microphone or not. I also don't believe it was the guy what's his name, Tyler Robinson and Tyler Robinson accused assassin of Charlie Kirk. He The reason I don't believe that it was him was because of everything else. Forget about the microphone thing. That's a separate logistics problem. But what's amazing to me is that his security detail did not react like he had been, that they were shocked by the fact that he was that he was shot. They did not did not act surprised. The way they got him into a car or an ambulance or whatever also made no sense. There's always what.
Speaker 2: Eighteen seconds they loaded Charlie Kirk into the back of that suv ready to go and out the door, right.
Speaker 1: And at those events with a crowd that size, there's always an ambulance. Well where was that ambulance? Okay, that wasn't there.
Speaker 2: There was medical professionals. Yeah, there was medical professionals directly on site, and they refused to use them. They decided to throw him into the and take a thirteen minute trip to Tippanogo's hospital.
Speaker 1: And they cleaned up rather than collected evidence from the scene. They cleaned it up, I sure did, wiped it away, sold it, did everything they could to sanitize the entire site. None of that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: None of it does. And that's whether so many questions. There's going to be a big debate this weekend of the death of Charlie Kirk. As I told you a lot was we were talking last month. Everything is ramping up to September tenth of this year, the one year anniversary, and that's gonna you know, really define things politically, things what people will you know, people are talking to talk about again. You know, where's the JFK files, Where was the UFO files? Where all these things? You know, a lot of people feel that the government is covering a lot of the Charlie Kirk assassination up.
Speaker 1: Do you yes, well, that's what I want to hear. You feel that a lot of people are covering things up.
Speaker 2: No, I feel. I don't feel. I know there's too much information that's at there. Absolutely, I've been to the site several times. It's impossible to make see. And here's the deal. If you look at the distance from where he shot it and the speed of sound versus the speed of that bullet, the bullet would have arrived twice as fast as the speed of sound and the reaction times if you just look at nothing else, takes point three four seconds for that sound to hit where the bullet hits in point one to eight seconds. Like, it doesn't make sense even in the reaction times. There was a precision organizational strike. If you will about how that happened.
Speaker 1: What does that mean.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a coordination between hand signals, there's a coordination between the gun sound, there's a coordination between when the mic goes off. There's a coordination between the reaction times of the people who were in Charlie Kirk's I mean his handler, his number one guy, a guy by the name of Mikey McCoy, as soon as that sound goes off, he's sitting there taking a picture of Charlie Kirk. He literally flips around and walks away. Now, if my best friend and the guy that I'm most responsible for I'm right next to, I'm jumping on top of that guy. I mean, these are all in like, not natural reactions. I mean, Walter was right next to you, So it.
Speaker 1: Looked like a tableau. It looked like a panorama. It didn't look like somebody had just been shot. And you and I are on the air in Chicago on the Great WGN Radio Eddie. Everything I see of the Charlie Kirk site, all that footage, everything, I'm like, nobody reacted correctly. And therefore my question is, what is their motive? What is their reward for not acting correctly? Why did his security team, the people on that stage, why did none of them act correctly?
Speaker 2: I think that's where we all get ourselves into trouble, because I can tell you what the motive wasn't. It wasn't to expose Charlie Kirk as a transgender, hating human being and killing him for that. That's what the motive they said that exists, and we know that not to be true.
Speaker 1: So that's an insanely stupid motive.
Speaker 2: Well that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: It is so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much the mainstream media saying this, Walter, and that's the motivation. Why don't we hear from Tyler Robinson what was your motivation from doing it? And I guarantee you, within the first ten seconds of him telling us what his motivation was, none of us would believe what he is saying. He's a Patsy.
Speaker 1: Eddie Arrogan. How do we reach you? What's your radio station in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Rockoftalk dot com. That's rockoftalk dot com or on the am dial Am sixteen hundred Kiva.
Speaker 1: I have a homework assignment for you. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am. I've got my pen and paper, my trustee computer next to me as well, so I've taken notes three ways. Go ahead shoot a.
Speaker 1: Very good thing to do in the hotel room. There are two TV series that I insist you watch. One of them is on Netflix. It's called Off Campus and it's about wild teens. And then the other series to watch, which is Let's See eight Parts on Amazon Prime is called Sterling Point, which is the name of a Canadian What do they call them? It's a Canadian lake. It's a Canadian lake where rich people in Canada go for the summer. And these are the finest dramas you could ever imagine. There is nobody over the age of twenty one. There's nobody who is an attractive there's no one who needs to ask Daddy for money. It's just quite something.
Speaker 2: It's it's quite a dream, Walter. I mean you you just talked about heaving. One of the things I just finished was the Idaho murders, which is.
Speaker 1: I couldn't watch you reett. I saw, I saw that it was up there, and I just felt so bad for all those people. What did you learn from that?
Speaker 2: Oh? I learned that psychopaths are developed over a period of time. This is a man who had no feeling, you know anything. And there's three takeaways here that's very important. I think you're the phone just like anybody who watches a Daylight or an ID Network type show, the phone pinging. The FBI is very good at number two. The FBI is very good at getting one little flint of evidence, if you will, that was on the knife sheath and they run it through this DNA database like that was pretty remarkable, So none of this was like because he was a complete and total ghost in the night. And three, they can identify your car even if they don't have the plates, just by make, model and locale, so they know everybody who owns a car. And this goes back to the flock cameras. This goes back to the Axon cameras that are out there this surveillance state. And here's where it works for good. In finding the killer of those four students from the Idaho University of vandal College that was back in twenty twenty two, it took him less than thirty days using that information which they had nothing. There was just some oh and there's four is all. The ring cameras as well helped identify it as well.
Speaker 1: Eddie Dragon, thank you very much for being on the other side of midnight. From the Red Apple Audio Networks,