Speaker 1: Thank you for choosing to download the ham Radio two point zero audio podcast rip. This is the audio taken out of a video or a live stream I did recently. You can catch all my videos on YouTube Ham Radio two point zero and catch us live every Sunday night at seven pm Central Standard Time for a different topic each week. Thank you for the support, and thank you for being a member of the community. Let's just get into this right here, switch over right there. Good afternoon, I show twelve o'clock in Texas. Happy Thursday to everybody. And yeah, Glenn, once again, thank you for the twenty dollars super chat. So yeah, it looks like this chat overlay that I use. They make updates periodically and don't tell you about it, and then uh so, now it's not work, I gotta update it. So I'll do that later. Not a big deal. Not a big deal. Don Don's asking are you gonna do one of these prime day things on Unplugged. You know I've done that before in the past and it wasn't that well received. Now, my channel was smaller back then, so perhaps I should have planned better for this time. You know what, Maybe I'll try that tomorrow. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow, maybe I'll see if I can get one or two guests to come on and we can talk about some r V stuff. I have an RV. Let's see this right here. Nope, make sure I've got that. There we go, I've got an RV. If you go to my this is the this is the idea list we're going to be talking about today. If you go to my the front of my shop Amazon dot com, forward slash shop, forward slash him Radio two dot zero and you scroll down here right here is RV camping off grid stuff that This is a list that I keep on a normal basis, and we talked about this a little bit on Tuesday. There's several things in here also. But I also thought about trying to do one on the pac mand channel because there's some bags and packs and whatnot. But but I didn't. I did. I haven't officially. I haven't officially done that. So maybe i'll do. Maybe I'll do something like that tomorrow. Maybe I'll run an unplugged live stream tomorrow, so we'll see. We should at least do some overlanding Prime day. Yeah. Yeah, solar and batteries overlap. We talked about some solar stuff on Tuesday when we were here two days ago. And again that idealist that I just shared the link and chat. That's the ideal list that's actually listed in the description of I think all of my unplugged videos as well. If you click on that, it takes you there. What is the link to your pac Man channel? Okay, we can go here. I haven't posted anything on pac Man this year, but I've got two two or three new videos that are I've got one ready to go here it is Andy. I've got one ready to go, and I've got two others that I'm working on. So I'm gonna start posting to do that again soon. I just I've been trying to. I was trying to concentrate on the unplug channel a little bit more this year, going back and forth. I need to put more time into both of the secondary channels. But there we go. Still need to buy the solar panels from my Opus battery. Okay, here's okay, So here's what I bought a couple of things yesterday myself. Let's see, let me uh, let me get over here, and I'm gonna go back into my back end of the page there. So what have you guys bought. You won't be able to link anything in the chat because I have links turned off to present prevent spambots. But just tell me, like copy, copy paste the title of what you bought, something you found a really good deal on, or you know, just just type it in there if you'd rather, that'd be fine too. I've got the top four things that were purchased over the last two days. I want to share those here just in a moment. But I bought myself about two of those power banks that I was talking to you about. I bought let's see, yeah, that's it right there, about this this, This is I haven't got this yet. This is arriving today. So I bought that twenty three percent off. This is in the idea list that's pinned to the top of the chat right now on YouTube. Uh, those of you welcome to those of you on Rumble here, let me pin this to Rumble as well. I want to make sure the Rumble watchers get that. Looks like there's seven people watching on Rumble welcome, so that is okay. So I bought this that will arrive today. I bought this that arrived yesterday, and it's frankly it's a little bit larger in size. It's about this big. I was gonna bring it out here and I forgot it's inside. It came with like a twenty three percent charge, so I tried I set it up charge last night. No, that's not that's not the same thing. It's a little bit bigger in size than I thought it was going to be. But it's gonna be cool because it's got that lantern on top of it. And I'm actually going on a camping trip period in about a week and a half, and uh, I'm gonna take this and probably use it inside of my tent at night. Pulled that little built in lantern up, plugged my phone in, maybe my camera in down there, and use that a little bit. So I bought those two things. I bought those those ghost drinks. Those are on Subscribe and save. I bought these panels. I bought these mounts. These were not on sale, but I looked from others on sale and this was actually a better buy. I bought these solar panel mounting brackets because I've got a new cover over my patio and I've got four two hundred and fifty watt solar panels. I've been wanting to put up there, so I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought those This forty bucks not a big deal there. That was a better price than the prime ones. And I bought five of these Mountain House just these are just single individual packs of Mountainhouse. So because those are still on special right now, if you go to Mountainhouses Amazon store, twenty four percent off right there, we can click right here, okay, and we can scroll dow and we can click on old deals at the top of that. And I know a few of you guys bought some Mountainhouse stuff. Again, I can see what people are buying, but I can't see who is buying what. But if you look at this stuff, all deals, I mean, there's deals on all this stuff right here. So I'll put that link in the chat as well. There's that Mountainhouse is really good stuff, and I was like, it's kind of pricey. So when it goes on sale, that's usually when I start to pick some of that up. So I picked up some of that. And what else did I? Oh, I got late last night, I started poking around and I got some printer filament three D printer filment we're going to talk about that here in just a second. I'd like to know y'all's opinions on three D printer filment. And also, someone sent me an email with this just like an hour before the stream UV twenty six ham radio ten watt new Gen five RM. Never seen this one before, I don't think, so I put that this This is in the idea list and you can see that right there. So all right, let's go back to the chat bah Bah bah Bah battery box for Okay, Russell bought a battery box. Jeff bought a stream Deck Mark two.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Ginja brought an Eco Flow two hundred and twenty portable solar panel, the bifacial solar panel. Okay, good coacc in Gable Disco. Now you were talking about that Gable discone. Don this guy right here if you guys run Okay, So it's fifteen percent off here, but there's also a twenty five percent off coupon right now if you click on this little box here, So sixty dollars twenty five percent off sixty dollars, it's about fifteen another fifteen dollars off, So I'm gonna add that to the list, right Now, if you guys run a scanner at home, a discone antenna is probably what you want. I'm not familiar with the Gable, but I'd like the other stuff I've got from Gable, so I have no reason to believe that that would be any worse. It looks like it covers two meters for forty nine and twelve hundred megahertz, and it's like almost it's just twenty nine and a half inches tall. So there you go. Okay, that's good DM one six eight DMR radio, Polymaker film it's are on good deal. Yeah, So I'm gonna talk about those here in just a second. DC House twelve volte thirty empower bms Eco Worthy one hundred empower battery. Fundango oversized camping chairs Fundango over size camping chairs for adults. I gotta look that up. I want to see what that looks like. FUNDINGO. Okay, is that a good brand? I'm not familiar with Fundango? Are those fairly decent chairs? Samsung forty three in seven do not sleep on the UV pro deal one hundred and forty dollars. Yeah. TID radio was one of the popular things on the channel yesterday. KB five U two. I got a tiny sa la la la. If you saw cat food, that was me. Okay, travel stuff, backpack, tech, kick chargers, anc headphones. Lee says he prefers the Peak Refuel brand to Mountainhouse. They have biscuits and gravy. How can you beat that? Well, Mountainhouse has biscuits and gravy. Also, I try to Peak Refuel. I think it was like an Asian dish, some sort of fried rice. It was good. I prefer the Mountain House. That's just my personal taste. Peak Refuel is a really good one too as well. I just personally prefer the Mountain House. But again, you know, food is taste of food is all subjective. So all right, fun dango chairs there? How much is that twenty five percent off? That's not bad, Okay, I'll drop that in there. Just see you can. You can click on this one and then you can go look and see what else they've got. I didn't make my disclaimer at the front, so I'm gonna make it now real quick. As an Amazon associate, I can earn commissions from everything you guys click on from the links I'm sharing in the chat, and those do help to support the channel. So I really really really appreciate you guys using the links. But if you don't want to go to Amazon dot com, click on this drop down here right here that you can't see the screen catcher doesn't catch it, and click on just for Prime and that that'll show up at the top search bar and you can search for prime stuff. Although this just for Prime thing, it doesn't It doesn't work that well because if you if you just search ham Radio, it brings up, well, maybe they fix. When we were live on Tuesday, it brought up a bunch of stuff that did not have this red tag underneathing like this one right here, So maybe maybe it's working a little bit better. See there's there's three items right there that don't have the red tag, but they're coming up under that beading anyway, so kind of works, kind of not try and see. All right, so I searched last time, Well, let me let me talk about because I want to talk about that a little bit longer. These are the top four things bought on the website yesterday. Yesterday and Tuesday and Wednesday. A lot of you picked up this power port here, sixty five WATPD with a eighteen wat QC three point zero USB A charger. Again. This is the one in the new battery box from Gigaparts, and I bought one of I bought this two pack and I put one in my old gigabarts battery box. Now I've got an extra one floating around here somewhere, and these charge the FTX one battery. Just fine, we'll charge your phone quickly. They charged my DGI camera, my DGI headphone or my wireless mic set, all of the things. So USBC USBA. That was the most popular thing bought on the website in the last two days. All of this stuff is on the idea list that I've pinned to the top of the chat. This right here was the second most popular thing. Tid radio TDH three forty one percent off, lowest price in thirty days twenty bucks nineteen ninety nine for that. So there you go. That one's in the uh, that one's in the list as well. Because all of these, all four of these are in the list. That that's the charity auction for gigabarts. Talk about that in a second. This ham radio cribs notes amateur ten sign. This was the third most popular thing in the store in the last two days. Pretty cool. I've got that beer sign beer because your friends just aren't that interesting, it says, But that's cool. I should probably put one of those up in the hamshack. We'll see. And then this guy right here. I talked about this one the other day in a video that I made. This is I don't have it out here. It's inside. This is a new cigar towards my brother found. He sent me a link to it. I bought one. I love it. I carry it with me. It's got a built in this little screw cap on the bottom. This is the whole thing on the left here, and this bottom piece comes off and it has on the bottom of the bottom piece it has that little punch you turn it around, it has a cigar holder, and inside of it it has this poker punch thing for those hard draw cigars and that single It's just got a single flame that comes off of it. But it works quite well. You can adjust it on the bottom. See the holder right there. It works great. I love this thing. Thing is awesome. So I've had it for like three weeks now and I love it. So a lot of you bought that after my video that released last week, So I want to talk about three D filament in three oh five mini twelve O PC. Okay, don let me look that up real.
Speaker 2: Quick, Okay, boom.
Speaker 1: In three oh five. There's an N one fifty in three oh five. I'm looking for the N three oh five in one fifty beat up to N one fifty. Okay, in three oh five many let me just not finding that exact thing. They might be sold out of them. You might have there's this, Okay, is this kind of like it? Don I think this may be a yeah, no, that's the one you said, kazip kazipo quasipo. However, you say that core I three and three oh five up to three point eight gigahertz, sixteen gigs of RAM five hundred twelve hard drive DOT two hard drive Mini desktop computer twelve vote PC, that's kind of neat, okay, And that's thirty percent off right now. You're always always looking for twelve volte stuff. I think twel vote stuff is really fun to have, So good, Okay, Jazz Verty fifty power supply one hundred and forty four bucks. Okay, glue tread complete off road tire repair kit. Okay, good, Hey, Rob good afternoon. Good to see you, Rob. We need to get together, you and I and Frank need to get together and talk about next week. So I purchased some of this. Let's see which ones did I get. I'm trying to remember which ones I actually got. I purchased some of this flash Forge right here filament yesterday because I was sitting on the couch last night. I'm like, you know what, I never looked at the link for the lighter. Okay, I never looked at filament since prime Day has started. So I've got some filament. I bought three new types of filament last night. Been enjoying my Uh. I thought I had that lighter in here. Maybe I don't know, I have to have that lighter in here. Maybe I don't crap. Okay, all right, hold on a second, I'll get that for you, Bill. So I got some new film in and two of them are brands I've not heard of, and I'd like to know if you guys have heard of these. So let me fix this real quick. Oh my getting you know, I start the live stream and my allergies start acting up. I wasn't sniffling before about ten minutes ago. So let's see Okay, let me find this freaking lighter x IFEI. I swear I had that in my list, but you know what, it's not in the list. And here's why, because it's not on Prime Day sale. But but it is right here, and here's a link to it, bill, Okay, And if you claim right here, you redeem twenty percent off coupon and two different twenty percent off coupons. I don't know if those stack or not, so try it and see try it and let me know if those stack. And I'm gonna add this too, because this I mentioned the lighter and people keep asking me about it, so I'm gonna add this to the It's not officially a Prime Day deal, but it does have two twenty percent off coupons and hopefully they stack. Okay, all right, so let's look at let's look at this. Let me pull this page up real quick. And I think it was uh yes, nope, not that one giant arm Yeah, flash Forge and c see tree. Okay, So that's what. So if one of these sucks, I don't know. I really like the color. This is a silver pet g. I really liked the color on this. I've got a metallic a green metallic pla that I've been printing stuff in and uh, and it looks really good. So I've been looking for some more metallic colors. But but I also want some pet G because petg's a little bit tougher. It'll stand up to the heat better. Here in Texas, you can see all these different color options, and they have they have TPU, they have pet G. I think that's it clear TPU. I bought some TPU yesterday, but it was not the same this this brand. So has anyone used this Giant Arm Giant Arm. I don't know. I can't remember if I added this to list or not, So it won't it won't add it, it won't duplicate it. If it's already there, then it's already there. Okay. This the other one I got is uh, Flashfarge pet G twenty percent off of this one. That one that Giant Arm was twenty percent off sixteen bucks for a roll of filament. Okay, uh, flash Forge pet G. This is like a h burnt titanium is what they call that color. It almost looks purple at the top and then kind of blue on the side here, so it's kind of it's one of those ones that looks like a different different shade, uh when you hold it in different light. No, this one's not carbon fiber. This one just says pet G. I did. I did find some carbon some pet G carbon fiber and some POLA I think carbon fiber, or maybe it's just pet G carbon f I don't remember, but I didn't. I didn't buy any of that I bought. I bought this this giant arm silver pet G flash forge burnt titanium pet G Prime Day, and then I bought some TPU. I really wanted check out the TPU because I had this. This is from County Colm right here. And I don't think you can get like the I'm sure they don't. They don't share the STO files for their stuff that they sell at county com. But this flexible material I went. I went on thing Verse and found a couple of trays like that are not this, not exactly like this, but similar to this, And I think I want to I want to try printing some TPU. So and this is glowing the glow in the dark, and that one's glowing the dark as well. No it's not, No, it's not the glowing dark dark one is over here. It's got stuff on it looks kind of like an off white. But I've got a small one on my nightstand next to my bed, so it uh yeah, But this I got the glow in the dark TPU and I can print some kind of like flimsy trays or stuff with it. So but this one is C C Tree c C Tree, don't I don't know. I don't know anything about CC tree. So oh, they've got some new beds there and whatnot. Cool. Okay, anything you print for apes should be carbon Firewell I've never printed anything for ape, so there you go. Let's see. Duh, duh. I stick with bamboo and three D fuel. Dave says, Okay, everything I have right now is bamboo, but it's also all PLA. I have four, no, five colors of PLA. One of them is a plau. It's called a pla h T or p a h T. It says it's a high tempt PLA and it's okay. I kind of don't like the way it looks, but I'm gonna take her with it a little bit more. But the bamboo stuff has been working really well, but I want to try some I want to try other stuff I want to try, and I start and I guess, I guess Amazon doesn't carry bamboo because I search for bamboo and all this reality stuff came up. So if we search for let's see, just for Prime three D printer filament, Flashforge, sun Low Creality, it carries a bunch of reality stuff. I almost bought some reality but I didn't. Ammoln don't know what that is. And if you search for bamboo, it brings up other stuff Bamboo Lab, and it doesn't actually bring up anything. I think there's like a few things it has, like Bamboo Lab A one Mini three D. Is that is that real? I don't even know if that's real? The A one. I don't see any of the X series. I didn't. I didn't find any of their filament. I didn't find any Bamboo Lab filament on Amazon, Reality, flash forwards, whatnot. Gigaparts carries a full line of Bamboo Labs filment. And I'm trying to work out a deal where I can offer a discount to you guys on that. So that's not in place yet. Stay tuned, but you know, don't wait on it. I don't know what the timing will be for that. And it may not work out, but I'm trying to work that out. So let's see, you're just reading the chat here. I love Pollymaker filment. Andy says, okay, good, looks like micro Center does not carry Bamboo abs film it. Yeah, Steve says, Microcenter is where I'm going to buy my bamboo gigaparts. Yeah, but buy from gigaparts if you can. I mean, if you find it cheaper somewhere else, then buy it there. But again, I'm trying to work out a discount code. I'm trying to work out where my discount code of k C five HWB works on the Bamboo stuff. So that's my focus here. I've got their X one Echo that's over here, the Bamboo X one Echo that I've been printing on. I got it from Gigaparts. I bought it from them. They did give me a discount, but I did pay for it, and I'm making a couple of videos with it. So A one mini is Bamboo's smallest part. Okay, So That've got that one on here, but I don't know. I'm looking forward to trying some of this other filment and seeing how I like it so far. The Bamboo PLA has been great. I've got red, I've got black, and I've got that metallic green. That metallic green is just really cool. I just really like the metallic green. So that's a deep red. Look at that. Oh, I like that. They call that ruby red. I like that color. But that's PLA. I don't need any more PLA. I want to start buying pet G. I want to start printing everything in pet G because I live in Texas and it's supposed to be stronger, even leaving the heat factor aside. It's pet G stronger than PLA is my understanding. So okay, so from what I saw, I asked you guys about Flashforge, and what's the other one? Uh, flash Forge, Giant Arm and this CC tree. I can't see that anybody has used those, so I don't know. Oh well, we're gonna try that and we're gonna come back later and I'll let you guys know. So what do y'all want to search for today? Added those added that.
Speaker 2: There's that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's oh, this one, this one was on sale last night, cause the three I bought last night were all Prime day sales. But that one looks like it's not on sale anymore. Maybe another color is that's good? Okay?
Speaker 2: P C T G.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard good things about p C T G as well. But I'm gonna I'm gonna take I'm gonna take baby steps up. I'm just printing p L A right now. I printed one thing that p p A C p A h T, which if you look on the printer it said it calls it p A h T, But if you look on the package of filming itself, it says p l A h T with some sort of high temp. I think it. No, pacf is what it is called PLA carbon fiber, I think, but it's PLA, but it's carbon fiber, I think. I don't know. I don't know how that worked. I don't know. I don't know how. I mean, there's a bunch of combinations and whatnot, right, so I'm not sure how all that works and fits together. But yeah, Pa, Pa, let me, I'll go get it. Hold on the spool is in the printer. But it's this is what it looks like here. It kind of I don't know, it's kind of like a this the top of this didn't the top of this kind of fudged up, right, here. The back is fine. This is a This is a antenna tolloid holder for a new antenna that N nine S A B is working on for me. We're gonna be selling that on the website soon. But he sent me the STL files and I printed this and I printed it because it was the carbon fiber one. It didn't turn out that great, he said. He printed his and pet G, but I don't have any PETG at this moment in time. I've got some coming from gigaparts, and then I've got some that I ordered last night. This is that. This is that metallic green pla. I really like this stuff. This is for This is a case that I this is part of a case for my dx FT eight radio that I built that radio kit that I built on the livestream a couple of weeks ago, a couple months month ago, something like that. There's a lid. There's a lid that goes of it. It's a separate file. It's a lid that goes on top of it. And I printed this last night. Turned out great. I printed the lid and it totally spaghetti. This first time I've ever had a spaghetti on it. So I don't know this. These these uh these uh line holders here printed out pretty well. Just found that on Bamboo or on makers Maker, maker Labs or maker whatever it's called website I got. I got this off a thing verse and I got these off of maker space or whatever that website is called. So anyway, we're not talking about three D printing today specifically. So let's see. Lisays I added the black tid H three to my cart to accompany my three my two other H three hts. I have an H three problem. Polymaker has uh h t p l A g F currently out of stock. It's a high tempt very strong PLA prints like standard PLA, but needs a hardened nozzle. My printer has a hardened nozzle, so that's that's fine. And I think I want to say this one was called ht p l A CF, not GF. I have to I'll have to look, though, I'll have to look. I don't know it's it was some kind I remember thinking I bought it. I bought it a Gigaparts when I bought my printer, and I remember thinking it was carbon fiber because I wanted to try something. Besides, I wanted to start with PLA, but didn't try something else. I don't remember why I didn't pick up any pet G but I didn't a good deal on iPads right now? Okay, well, let's look at iPads. There's an iPad air eleven okay, eleven inch whatever? Uh, seventeen percent off. I guess that's okay, with an M three chip twenty percent off. That one that's not bad. Okay, put that one on there. GF is last field fiberglass ah, okay, okay, glass filled. Okay, I think mine is. I can't remember what it's called.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: I should do is get a U. I should do a screen share of the actual I don't have the Bamboo Labs slicer software installed on this computer, but I need I should install in this computer. That way I can pull it up and we can do some stuff in the live Probably gonna do a three D printing live stream soon. Thank you for the last show. I use your code and the prime discount to save on a Redifus order.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, red of Us is still offering ten percent off through either tomorrow or Saturday Prime Day ams tomorrow, but the red of Us sale might go a little bit further than that Ham Radio two ten Ham Radio two one zero will get you an additional ten percent off of the prime deal price at the Reddivus Amazon store, which is right here like that, there we go, and yeah, if you go down here and click on whatever and use the code of Ham Radio two ten, get an extra ten percent off through at least through tomorrow, maybe through Saturday, I can't remember right now. Most prime deals are inflated prices with a discount, so the price is a normal price. Well, I can tell you right now that's not true with the stuff I'm looking at, cause I have a lot of stuff. I had a lot of stuff in my cart and my watch list and my wish list and all that, and they are actually discounted. There's a couple of things they took off of discount. You have to pay attention, pay attention to the prices so that you know what the normal price is and then go from there. So okay, okay, what else y'all want to search for? This is the Gigaparts auction they're auctioning off for the to support the QRZ one Jump Start program. The FTX one field radio. This is the exact radio that I had at hamvention. I sent it back to them when they sent me my Optima, the explore case for it, the Explore bag for it, and the Poda thirty three mass all of this together. I don't get anything for this at all. This is all going to the QRZ jump Start program at Gigaparts, and they have the they have the it's on their eBay page. So let's talk. Somebody was talking about battery boxes earlier. Let's look at battery boxes, all right. This guy, this all top. This is the same one I have that they call it auto dunk. I mean this is There's a bunch of these that are just rebranded twenty percent off of that guy. That one's not bad. I don't like to handle the carrying handle on it because you have to pick it up from the side here and the side the other side has got the strap that keeps the lid on. I typically will keep that box in my RV and just use it in the RV. I don't carry it around. Oops, wrong button. I don't carry it around with me. Uh. This, this red otto is almost the same same thing, except it does have a carrying handle on it. This is the one I've been carrying with me lately, and it's getting a little bit cumbersome because these these flaps on the side over here, they tend to come off. It does have the strap that keeps it together even if the latches over there come off. And I did put I put power poles in this one myself, because it did not it doesn't have power poles in it. You see the lid right there where that lid is on the left side, right there, I drilled and put four powerful ports in there. So but that one's on sale for thirty three percent off. If that's the style of battery box you like, that's a good discount on that at all. Top is there as well, kind of the same thing. Let's see what this is. eBay banned me for its egal reasons unspeakable because they will not speak to me. Why yeah, that sounds like eBay. It's kind of a neat looking box. Again. I don't really like these handles on the side. I'd rather have the handle on the top where you can pick it up with one hand, because you always feel like you need to pick it up with two hands. With these handles on the side, even if it's not heavy, you pick it up from one side handle and everything. Unless you've got it in there really really tight, everything falls to one side. So, I mean, I guess that's that's an okay box. It looks good. It's got a light on it. That's cool. You'd have to put your own power poles in it, though, Take that cigarette lighter out and put power poles there. That'd be nice. Thirty five percent off of that one. Okay, go ahead and add that one. I lost it again there it is, okay, all right? This one here, this is basically a copy of that. Yeah, this is a copy of that gigabarts box almost exactly. Fifty five bucks twenty percent off of that two sets of double power poles and with the posts there in the middle. Those USB ports are kind of cheesy. I like that voltage meter in the middle, but the gigabarts box has a voltage meter and powerport and USB ports all in one unit. I don't really like. It's got one PD port there and a USB A and then it's got two USB A quick QC three over there. I would trade those out. I don't like those USB ports. Fifty five bucks though, fifty six bucks not bad. Oh, what is this fireproof explosion? Proof, large capacity battery storage guard box, fireproof and explosion proof. I wonder how they tested that. That's good. I'm sure it's probably fireproof. How do you know it's explosion proof? How did you test that? I would like to know. Twenty percent off of that? That's cool. Prime Day, Pekron Portable power stay. Let's search for Peakron. I've got two or three Peakron power stations and I liked them both. We spoke about power stations yesterday and I was telling you about Ecoflow Gold zero and Jackery. Ecoflow partnered with me and sent me some stuff, and I really really like their stuff, so I've asked them for more things, and they they sent me stuffy when they can. Ten percent off of that. Pikoron's another one. Pekoron's another one that has sent me stuff. I don't have this one. I don't think. Bump that coupon finder pops up sometimes and it comes up and it says, here, find this used one. And I'm like, well, if you want to used one, then great E thirty six hundred. That might be the one I have. I don't remember. I've got one big one and one that's smaller. Ten only ten percent off of that. There's a smaller one only nine percent off of that one. But Pekoron's a good brand. I've been very happy with the Pekorn stuff as well. Anchor was the other one. Anchor and ecoflow If have sent me stuff and I've partnered with them to do some videos, and they're both really good. I know that Goal zero and Jackeray are. I've just never had the pleasure of using those, but Pekron I have and I really enjoyed their boxes as well. Let's see clamps to hold a two inch diameter extendable mass to your fence. Okay, that sounds interesting, let's do that. I've seen these, Yeah, I've seen these. That's not a bad idea. You could three D print those. Fifty percent off though, that's not bad. I wonder what they're made out of? Are those metal? Uh? It's just a friendly fixed umbrella holder. Clamp is made of heavy duty steel, black coating surface, strong oxidation resistance, not easy to rust. Yeah, yeah, right, let me take it to Galveston. Okay, all right, that's a good price on that fifty percent off? Good? Yeah, try mark, Yeah, try to try to blow one of those bags up. See what happens those anchor us Yeah, Jeff, those anchor USBC cables are fantastic. The new Better Safe radio models, the UV nine p X plus and the UV nine DX come with those anchor cables because Mark at Better Say Radio sent me one of each when those were brand new. I just did videos about him like three weeks ago, and they come with like a six foot I think anchor cable, and I'm like, oh man, these things are freaking awesome. I mean, if you know, if you get all gaga about USB cables, so forty four percent off of the black ones, what's the red ones? Twenty nine percent off the red ones. I don't care what color they are, really forty four percent off the black ones. Here we go, uh link. What Dave Bougjarvi is somebody asked about Bouge RV Bougie r V. However you say that, yeah, there's yeah, there's stuff's pretty good Bougie Bouger. I don't. I don't know how to say that. I asked them, I emailed them. They emailed me about some stuff one time, and I said, how do you pronounce this? And they sent back like this pronunciation and I'm like, I don't even know what that's. I've heard people at Overland shows call them bougie r V, so that's how I say it. That's not my pronunciation that somebody else's.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Portable power station twenty percent off okay, but yeah, they've got their stuff gets good ratings. I've I have one of their I had a solar panel from them. I think I gave it away and it was good. I never had one of their fridges. Okay, the pull mount Okay, Dave, gotcha all right, Watson Hurt's Eco Worthy twenty emp hour Okay, this one right here, thirty percent off. Yeah, that's not bad. Good. These are cool. I had a company reach out to me and wants to send me some rack mount batteries and I'm like, yes, please send those over oh one hundred and eighty dollars coupon off of that right now. And it says get one free when you buy one unselect items, and it has this how to claim link underneath it. Huh. E Go Worthy's a decent brand. That's a fifty one volt, fifty one point two volt fifty m p hoer LiPo battery that you put in a rack mount for a server or something. Great backup solution for your repeater or your server system at home, something like that. One hundred and eighty dollars off right now, that'd be six p sixty. Uh, it'd be like four hundred and eighty bucks ish. And then I don't know how this get one free, buy one, get one thing works. I'm gonna put this in the list. If you got the right double A charger for lithium batteries EBL is on sale Eba eb L double A lithium batteries. I don't have any double A lithium batteries right now. How long did they last? Thirty four percent off?
Speaker 3: That's not bad, huh, Okay, okay, it's good.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Those soncer USBC cables do not say data, so I assume charge only generally speaking. If the the the Amazon cables that I have that are braided, they have that like kind of like that cloth braiding around them generally work, which the ancors do. Also, I've got some cheapy some no name. There's one right here if you can see it right, I don't know if you could see that in the camera or not. Nope, hold on this one.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 1: This is actually what's powering my overhead cam right now, or what's connecting my overhead cam to the computer when I do overhead shots. I just changed out my overhead cam and or here's one that's not connected to anything. It's just not This is just some Amazon braided cable, no name you recognize, and this works for data. So my experience has been that it's if it's a braided cable, it works for data. But I don't know. You're right though. It doesn't say that. Can you find a live Pope four charger for forty to fifty amps? It's a two hundred eighty amp hour battery. Okay, so here's what I recommend. Yes, let me see if if it's on sale or not. I don't know this one, No, let me find it. Hold on. It's like that one two bank, four bank three bad. This is it right here? No, I think mine's larger than that. So Lee Time sent me a three bank charger that's very similar to this one. I think mine's mine. Mine might be a ten amp. I was thinking it was fifteen amp per bay, but I don't remember, and I'm gonna make a video about it. I just I've been testing it, and I haven't made a video yet, but lee time. But this one's really cool because you just play it in and then you got you got those ring terminals, and I left ring terminals on one port and I cut off and put power poles on the other two ports. So that one or the other one I have is who makes that other one that I have? I think it's red Odough. Before I had my DC to d C, Yeah, this one right here, Before I had my DC to d C charger hooked up in the truck, I would charge my external battery in my truck with this guy. I've still got it. Still got this guy forty amp and it's got these these uh ports on it. But it's also got it's also got this fifty amp power pole on it, a seventy five amp I think Anderson connection on it. So it comes with a couple of different types of connections right here. And this one is on Prime Day special sixteen percent off. This one's really good. This one only does one at a time and that other one does three at a time. But this one's gonna go fat. This one's forty amps into one battery. And that one was ten amps into three batteries, ten amps at a time. I think each I think each port on that lee Time one is ten amps per port. So it's a thirty amp charger split three ways, I believe, And I don't think that's the exact one I've got, But they just came out with a new one and sent it to me like maybe a month ago. I've been testing it. It's working great. I haven't had any problems with it, that lee Time one. But that Redodo forty amp fast charging, that's the one I used for a while. Tree Dick's cable tester. Okay, Tredix cable tester. This thing, Bill, is that what you're talking about? What does this do? Cable tester board for HDMI cable tester twenty LED light status indicator, check disorder, short open and cross connection standard HDMI. Are you talking about HDMI cable tester? USB cable tester crylic case Test all the USB cables, Yeah, okay, twenty percent off of that guy right now, test data line Type C, micro Type A, and Type B. Yeah, that's probably that's probably what you're looking at. No, cool, the one with the display.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: They've got several several different type of testers on here. But okay, good, what else?
Speaker 2: Mhm h m hm, mhm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm some uh oh, let's search MPPT. Somebody had mentioned that yesterday. I think.
Speaker 2: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Okay, red oh red odo forty m MPPT fifteen percent off Victron. I wonder what if anything Victron pretty much have all Victron stuff in my truck right now with my secondary battery. Doesn't look like they're doing much on the prime day sale. That blue Eddy five and or City wat oltenator charger. We talked about that one on Tuesday. All right, not much in Victron right now? What about Renergy one hundred and twenty white panel, three thousand white inverter of this is the one that I'm this is the updated model, but this is the one that I've got one of these. I love that inverter. It's fantastic. It's a little rified noisy, It's not bad. The one I have bluetooth adapter. Okay, good, that is. Let's see if we go here and here hunts everything we've talked about do we put in there today? The top looks like the top three rows that lighter Mini PC that done a top four rows. I guess we put that stuff in there today as well. Yeah, we started right here. So a lot of this stuff we talked about on Tuesday is still on Prime Day sale. They've added some stuff, but they've left. Uh. This was hoping win Camp would put this one on sale five percent off coupon. I'd like to pick up that bag and do a video about it. Not yet though, not yet. Okay, Well, I'll be adding to this list for the rest of the day as I find things and best shorts at a stupid price. Okay, let me look Wrangler. Oh yeah, I gotta pair of these. I gotta pair of these.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I like the SEVENE shorts and they're very similar to this right here, the ones I wear, the primary ones I wear, are very similar to this. Okay, all right, I'll like they have a phone pocket in them too. I'll add that to the list. Why not once you find something that works like that, I usually buy Like clothing wise, I'll usually buy like three or four or five or ten pair, but all different colors and whatnot, so I just wear the same thing over and over again. But any good suggestions for a mobile what Chris fifty amp shack power supply let's look at that. Somebody mentioned power supply earlier. This might have been the one that they were talking about earlier. Fifteen percent off of that, yeah, Jess Verdi, Yeah, this is the one that was mentioned earlier in the stream. It's got a noise offset potentiometer on it. Interesting, fifteen percent off of that one. That's the one they were talking about earlier. So mobile radio for the car mobile any Ton's got the seven seven eight that's a dual band twenty five WYE, but it's dual band red of as Art ninety five. I think that's probably the same. I think that's probably the same radio that read of as Art ninety five any tones seven to seven eighth. Now, now, I I did a video about this one last month, I think it was, and I got a lot of people commenting on that saying they liked it. A couple of people didn't like it. But it is a super heterodyne receiver. It's a very beautiful display and I haven't done much field testing with it yet, but using it here in the shack has worked out pretty good. So I would like to put it in the in the truck and drive it around for a while it's got a ten percent coupon off more than that, so we'll put that in there. But red of Us M A one is the model number on that one. Radiodity I just saw. I just found this the other day. They've probably had this for a while. I don't know. Radiotity dB fifty looks just like a T T th H ninety eight hundred or maybe like in any tone UV five eight eight eight dual band, kind of the same look there seventy WA VHF radio. The heck is oh yeah, any too, Oh okay, yeah, that's the any tone. They make one of these in two twenty. Also, I had one of those for a while. Reddivus does have a yeah anything. Redivus is an additional coupon Ham Radio two ten. We'll get you ten percent off, an additional ten percent off. I have the RT ninety five coming after talking to t O making it do aprs good. You have to let me know how you like that. See later, Jody, all right, we're gonna shut it down there. We've been going for an hour. I appreciate you guys hanging with me another day this week for Prime Day deals. I really do appreciate you using my links so that they support the channel and they are affiliate links. But again, if you don't want to do that, just go to Amazon dot com and find that drop down that says just for Prime and search for whatever you want to. So maybe I'm gonna look at my calendar tomorrow. I'm gonna go see the new Superman movie tomorrow morning. So maybe after that I'll do a live stream about RV stuff. We'll talk about the new Superman movie too.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know, So you.
Speaker 1: Guys, take it easy, have a good rest of the afternoon. If you ordered a mystery box on the website, those are gonna start shipping probably tomorrow. I spent three hours last night packaging mystery boxes. I got my T shirt order in. I put the T shirt order in early, got it, picked it up yesterday, immediately started packaging mystery boxes. I've got about half of them packaged and done. I just got to package the other half and they're gonna start all shipping tomorrow. So thank you for ordering those as well. Seventy three guys, have a good afternoon.