Speaker 1: Yes, sir, New Time, New Era, newde New Lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Got a body of clock.
Speaker 3: I figure I figured seven o'clock could be a better time than seven point thirty, just because we can get in and we can get out.
Speaker 4: Hey, bro and we're leaving earlier, and.
Speaker 3: If like the show goes over, we're still in good time, we can get a little bit more dialogue.
Speaker 4: And you feel me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, But I have a question for you, gentlemen. Oh well, first I need to play the clip because the clip has been going viral today.
Speaker 5: So what shut up?
Speaker 6: What real way?
Speaker 5: And ajis?
Speaker 3: So I got no issue with I got no issue with the fact that he got excited seeing a J. Francis. That's not the problem here, That's not the problem, right was I surprised with the reaction? Absolutely absolutely like you would have thought this was seampunk returning Survivor series. The way my man reacted.
Speaker 7: Not too much on that black man, not too much on that black No, not.
Speaker 1: On AJ, not on AJ. That was what's up, Brood.
Speaker 3: The question of the week is what wrestler would you give that exact same reaction to.
Speaker 1: And it can't be like your favorite. It has to be somebody like people would not expect you to think, oh like like ever. So I'll give you an example. If this was me as a kid, that was me to Tatanka, Okay, that would I would have.
Speaker 3: I would have went crazy anytime like Tatanka made a world Rumble appearance.
Speaker 1: Right now, I probably have that same reaction. You gotta, like I said, you gotta remember Tatanka was in my Keelbashi spot.
Speaker 7: It used to be used to.
Speaker 1: It used to be Brett sting to Tonka.
Speaker 8: Okay, I know your infinity for Tataka. I will awere not anymore. I mean, I mean that was your guy at one point of time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all I'm saying. That's all I say.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I think I got I got who you got? Man, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Let me think that like nobody would have.
Speaker 9: Just I ain't gonna hold you out of the way crazy feel like like batsy boys.
Speaker 7: Tread as somebody. Yeah, I guess that's not that's not a fair boy. Let me think like that.
Speaker 9: Niggas would be like, oh, you're going crazy over Oh, I know, what's my boy from ringa Varda man.
Speaker 7: Chad? My boy Chad from ring Evalda. What's the name.
Speaker 10: I stop smoking this, but it's something of from Ringavar would have been hyped for it. That was a technical battle of the pure, was it.
Speaker 1: Check Collier call you yeah, yeah, yeah, we're crazy for a fat yeah A cut the three beam malinko yeah absolutely.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know yeah, no auror, but just have some moves.
Speaker 1: Because wavy with the technical absolutely, you know what.
Speaker 4: I got one.
Speaker 8: I got one, man, so I had I had an affinity of the moon as a child, especially when big men did the moon.
Speaker 4: So never my man, Hugh Morris came.
Speaker 7: Up a w c W. I was hype, you said, man.
Speaker 2: Yo, Bro, I think you can definitely give me.
Speaker 11: You can give me Billy kidman man Isentown, Pennsylvania shooting stars.
Speaker 4: Oh Billy Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: Billy Yeah. He washed it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I man, my bro.
Speaker 3: My brother said Perry Saturn. I wouldn't Yeah, I got it. Yeah, yes, Jared, what's up?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 7: Was help?
Speaker 1: He said, Dana Brook, that's where you lost it.
Speaker 7: That's where you lost the greatest man, Dana Brook. I'll see what you see.
Speaker 3: Ah, there's no no elegance with that ash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You know what, Let's start trying she she'd be trying, just not trying hard enough.
Speaker 7: You got to drive.
Speaker 9: Yeah from yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, I mean I just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, bro, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I could watch her, I could watch Oscar watching her for for.
Speaker 4: Days on end.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she's about to lose to the Mega Chin soon on t n A programming.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 1: But on that note, let's start the show.
Speaker 12: Real trash ship.
Speaker 5: This is the peak of professional wrest.
Speaker 12: Like I love it, Real trash ship.
Speaker 5: This is the peak of professional rust.
Speaker 7: Like a lot of.
Speaker 13: Once again, get toned. Then to the bag, dub put it up, hit the subscribe button, his horbor cuff to be back up soon. The Scottie Beings kind of a noble conversation, sir with the side of Cayler Greens No loves the biggest heel in the photo. D maga chash shoo. Get hauled from the logo and off the top rope. Starting that god from a locker room in Philly.
Speaker 4: They got low black guy.
Speaker 7: Uh he up, got hit up? Yeah, wof back go hit up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sunday lace made.
Speaker 1: Event and we live with it.
Speaker 4: And this is where he is a low.
Speaker 7: C got some proper shoes on.
Speaker 14: It's never Iron the shortest who saw the shitty start and the town white Turker and you go that long good man, bright, Wow, Hey, and welcome everyone to one hundred and eighty ninth volume of the Black Guy Wrestling Podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, Happy Sunday to everybody, Happy Sunday.
Speaker 7: Happy Sunday. Send them super chat, send them humping chats.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, we've got cash.
Speaker 7: Fellas said some blow Christmas Christmas Rob.
Speaker 2: About the build.
Speaker 3: Oh well that question. You know what, this is a special episode. It was a rough, rough week, but I knew what was happening at the end of the week, so I was like, I got to make sure I'm on my A game today, so let's not even waste no time. Coming in first, it is your poetic Scotland Underwood.
Speaker 4: Coming in second. It is your b g W Hater of the Year twenty twenty four.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm, coming in third in the fifture at BGW pod aj styles p all of those good things, low chaps. I'm overcharging niggas for what they did to the Cold Crush and to Cold Scorpio.
Speaker 4: Remember special love to d MAC and d Max.
Speaker 1: Currently and is better ridden and I believe childs will be joining us earlier.
Speaker 3: But you know we don't do Yeah feel better to the bro. But you know, we don't do guests on this podcast. We do co hosts.
Speaker 1: And the co host that we have today, there's not enough words I can say about this brother right here, the absolute legend d bg W Hall of Famer himself live from the Almanac show our guy, heart Break, Julio the Legends.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love you, brothers man.
Speaker 9: Speech to in the Hall of Fame speech I wanted to say it for this moment right here, to be honored by this esteem esteem panel, all thought leaders in this space. It's a true honor to be appreciated by fellow peers that's doing this and you know, and show the love and just give me my flowers. You feel what I'm saying. That shit really means the world to me and motivates me. I appreciate y'all. Is love brothers to brothers. It means the world to me. Thank y'all, all the viewers, all the supporters, keep supporting these brothers.
Speaker 7: I told you all y'all are temptations. So that's it. You know what I mean? But is love. We don't break up y'all. I'll gonna survive it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, have you on the pod Man, there's already a big deal to us in general. Like I said, we've had conversations off the pod. We've had the opportunity to tell you on the pod like, there is no BGW without heartbreak, Julio. So just the fact that we could break bread, you know me as brothers, just it always means the world to me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I will forever give you your flowers any chance I can.
Speaker 1: So just thank you, bro, Thank you, man.
Speaker 9: I appreciate you, and you are you are shining examples because you know I've seen your tweet where you know you didn't have the toughest week but you still pulled up, you pushed through. So flowers for you, brother and thinking about you. Man up, Ship, I got this.
Speaker 7: I'm not. I came to talk my ship down. Yeah you know.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah we're good. You're good. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We gave No Love a break last week, so we're getting back to hating on him, so we are all in full swing.
Speaker 7: Isn't that right?
Speaker 4: No, Low, I mean, was it really a break?
Speaker 2: I don't feel like.
Speaker 1: You didn't say nothing slanderous about you last week.
Speaker 4: What do we say?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I feel the fact every time though, that's all that's projecting.
Speaker 11: Ah, love you, no loa, thank you.
Speaker 2: Got to give me. God give you one. God give me one, Scott, God give you one.
Speaker 1: Of course you in love to the to the person who lost in triple contact. That's all good.
Speaker 4: It's all good. Predict Yes, yes, who had a whole storyline and everything I was with.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let mean, look, look, it didn't go well. It didn't go well for Solo, didn't go right well for a lot of things. But let's talk about it. The raw era of Netflix finally kicked off Monday.
Speaker 4: This was.
Speaker 1: Consumerism and capitalism at its finest.
Speaker 7: It was a man, let's talk about it was a party.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I don't know what.
Speaker 9: I don't know what niggas expected. Man, she was a party. You're getting back as them all night.
Speaker 7: But it was a party.
Speaker 1: So I think people saw like they were like, oh, it's gonna be like a p r le and you know what I mean, it's like, no, you got to impress the new investors in one way.
Speaker 7: Like that was that money baby, That was money media. That was money Mania.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I had my homeboy could play.
Speaker 8: He was like, from a casual standpoint viewpoint, man, there's there sure are a lot of commercials.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, welcome to wrestling, my nigga. This is what This is.
Speaker 7: The most commercials I've seen in.
Speaker 11: Like long, yo, I'm gonna tell y'all something I sat on. I sat on this very podcast, episode one fifty five, and my bugging.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah whatever whatever the third the third look was.
Speaker 11: But at that time, we were talking about Mainiggan in the Mania season, and I sat on this very podcast and said, listen, man, we're going into a WrestleMania season in which the stock price needs help.
Speaker 2: At that point, it was almost about one hundred right now.
Speaker 11: At that time, Netflix, you know, is like the stock price King you did what I'm saying, like they had, you know, well sealing the hundred right, But at the current moment, t k O Holdings is one hundred and forty dollars a share, so it's it's something's paying off.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And then to start off with somebody who just bought a whole bunch of shares Dwayne John shares kick kick the first How did y'all like the let's talk about the presentation.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You got the black canvas, got the logos on the mat, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I love the ring change. I actually think it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's a dope aesthetic, but like presentation wise, do you think it looked the way cleaner being on Netflix than it has like on USA?
Speaker 7: Yes, I was saying that. I was like I was telling my boy.
Speaker 9: I was like, Yo, USA, They're not just spend a couple more dollars like that Lebron a couple a couple more dollars, like because that presentation was clean, I was clean.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Do it like when it comes to that ship, they got to get more of these flowers on like the enemy's Like I felt, Paul, like, Yo, we just start winning some awards and here we do it too.
Speaker 7: Much, like this should be too clean, like I played.
Speaker 1: I think that's why they.
Speaker 3: I think that's why they meant like up in the production like I feel, I feel like they the next goal for them is to get an Emmy in some way, shape or form, you know what I mean. And like I said, being in the in l A. You know, first of all, peace and love to the people in l A currently.
Speaker 1: What they're going through with all the fires, so were sending all our love love to them and people are affected.
Speaker 3: But like it being in l A, you know what I mean, Like it had that crazy It felt like like having the red carpet on a Monday night roll in itself is just it's a mind mind blown right. But then we start off with that that beautiful package, and I saw a lot of people complain about the package because they were like, oh, Triple H is pretty much telling people like, oh, it's fake.
Speaker 7: I waited.
Speaker 9: I waited for this bg W, for this tape, right because they've been saying this all week, right, And I'm not a tribal.
Speaker 7: I love w W. Don't let the blood line of shirt full out because yeah, he back. But I love JOW, I love a W, just as I have.
Speaker 9: Not missed that episode of AW, so I'm not speaking from it.
Speaker 7: I watched this ship a long time.
Speaker 9: What is the difference from after screwing Brat hard, Vince goes on TV?
Speaker 7: God damn, the same shit.
Speaker 9: It wasn't the exact same words, but everybody forget Vince already did this shit on TV and said this ship is a work. This ship is Yeah, so why y'all mad at Hunting for doing that?
Speaker 7: And Hunted and I see the play.
Speaker 9: The play was just like because everybody that's a casual, it's like, oh, you watch that fake shit. You watch that fake shit. That's why they was heavy on, Yeah, this is fake. But we real niggas, we real athletes, we real this, we real storytellers because everybody's like, yo, this is when you watch people that don't watch Russy, they're gonna tell you straight up or you watch that fake shit still to this day. So that was like the combat to that because people is looking at Netflix. Everybody watch Netflix. Everybody got a Netflix account. So that was the play. It was just like a lot of that. And y'all just forgot his I know, y'all, we don't like Vince.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 9: We packed them up, but he already did on the TV and did the cendenship his faith too.
Speaker 11: So yeah, I believe that it was done in a very sophisticated way though, like not for nothing, but Paul, he really is that guy now, like he really is that suit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But not that suit.
Speaker 11: That's like they don't know nothing about this shit, right, He's like been here forever, you do know what I'm saying. And I think when it comes down to telling the story of the WWF WWE story, that's what this was about. We know what this company has been through in the last forty years, we know who's now at the helm. And also I really appreciated a lot of the b roll footage like in some of these things, right like we got we caught some Monday night war clips in some of this, you know what I mean, click from Nitro and shit like that. Like so, I was just really impressed by how the story of the story was being told, if that makes.
Speaker 3: Sense as somebody who mans the attention from everybody. Noo, how did you feel about Triple H standing in the center? Standing in the center of the ring? Because that's something everything about me?
Speaker 1: Who starts who starts the podcast off?
Speaker 15: Technically you who does the who does the introduction.
Speaker 4: After the after the intro video?
Speaker 7: Yes, it is me.
Speaker 8: Usually the first voice everybody hears you. So technically what did it beat you?
Speaker 1: No, sir, in the world, Oh things, bro, I appreciate it. Did you have a problem did you have any problem with Triple H starting off the podcast or the episode.
Speaker 8: The Florida ain't slip right there. But I don't personally have a problem with it. I mean at all instits of purposes.
Speaker 7: He is. He is the face of WWE.
Speaker 8: Especially from like a creative standpoint, So why would he not start the show like in this new era of Netflix. And there's much tagritry that we got, which was beautiful. And I don't know if it was just because I've been watching all like streams for a bit, but all I know is when they was on Netflix, that picture was crystal clear. If I have not seen it look like that good since they had like the eight K camera for that short amount of time back in the But but no, man.
Speaker 4: For real, that was the time to talk they ship.
Speaker 8: That was their time to make a big introduction, because that's a lot of odds for people who ain't watched like wrestling in forever, So why not.
Speaker 3: Should I had somebody at work the next day, one of the guys here. He was like, he's like, he knows I'm a wrestling wrestling fan. He was like, oh, man, did you watch the Netflix show?
Speaker 4: I was like yeah, yeah. He was like, did Stone Cold Rustle?
Speaker 3: I was like nah, Like no, don't Cold didn't wrestle.
Speaker 4: He was like damn.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, I was hoping he was gonna wrestle. I like to think that Triple H.
Speaker 3: Like like I said on the on Twitter, I know his pacemaker was going insane.
Speaker 1: Man, you like think about it.
Speaker 3: Man, For years, people are like, Triple H is not stone Cold, He's not the Rock. But to be the first face that people see on Netflix, that's a win.
Speaker 7: Yeah he got it, that's a win.
Speaker 1: And then the real star showed up, Dwayne Johnson, buddy, the.
Speaker 9: Real Boss doing Final Boss things. We're gonna talk about it, yes, crying.
Speaker 4: Let's shoot. Was that the Final Boss?
Speaker 1: Or was that a t k O stock That was the Finals?
Speaker 7: What? Hold on?
Speaker 2: This is two? We continued the last episode? Or no?
Speaker 7: No, no, no no no, because you know what, I'm tired. I'm tired. I can't to talk. That was the Final Boss? What a boss gonna do? Whatever the fuck he would?
Speaker 8: Hey, man, I don't know, Doug. I mean I think he show us up like an in and out character. He feels like it, but he was looking kind of friendly to me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: He see, look, homework, you ain't do their homework. First off, he had his babies out there. He ain't trying to be.
Speaker 9: On Final Boss cuts the crowd outs too much money out there. He got talked to the money real quick. Bosses doing what a boss do. What are y'all mad about him? That was Final Boss. He's doing what bosses due. So then he talked to Cody and he's like, yo, listen man, y'all, y'all didn't do the homework and remember bad day. Once he pitting Cody, he ain't have no more beef for Kobe.
Speaker 7: I pined you. Then you beat Roman? He like, all right, you beat Roman, you ain't beat me. I pinned you.
Speaker 9: That nigga was They was passing belts around, passing rings around like.
Speaker 7: These niggas they was you know what I mean? Like they was.
Speaker 9: They was on friendly top to then bad Blood. Now you're gonna see what bad blood? He was like, oh you team me? Salute one. He he wild on them in Atlanta and bad Blood. So it's it's not like they taking this always up a deep turn of the story, like let that man cook Man, like this is a stress free Russell Meanian season.
Speaker 7: Man, We're gonna enjoy this, rob Man. I'm tired of it. I'm tired. I'm tired. Man, ain't even walk rock last year.
Speaker 9: Now you're all rock rock rock man, Man, I'm tired these my rocking my top five for real, Like, don't do that. Because I had the force, because I wanted the story last year. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I was like, Yo, shell.
Speaker 9: Rock, we need this story. Now here's the thing, here's the thing. Shout out to miss all some saucy Cody got. Cody loves Sting. Cody has that same vulnerability. It's called Sting vulnerability where Cody can't help it.
Speaker 7: He just loved, he he loved. He got a good heart like Sting.
Speaker 4: Hm so.
Speaker 7: And if you remember how Sting believed everybody he knew Luca was.
Speaker 9: He knew Luca was going back door every chance, he still loved him some Luga that nigga loved Flair New Flair was going back door, and he trusted flyn Ro Warriors. He this is what Sting do. Cody got that same in his character. He took that from Sting. Y'all not doing the homework. IY, Cody almost crowding the crowd.
Speaker 7: Don't hes all live?
Speaker 9: Man got drew cussing, he got Drew cussing man got your gussing.
Speaker 7: Man, shout my man, y'all home?
Speaker 1: So man, look man when the Rock, when the Rock was at.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, was like he was.
Speaker 9: Drinking and driving to man, I'm doing the fucking rok man final y'all said, y'all didn't get the Final Boss? What'll all fast into the Final Boss?
Speaker 3: I mean, in hindsight, the Rock being in bad blood going like that, that was probably him telling like, hey man, this story is done. Like I'm like, I'm out of here, bro, like ya can ya can listen?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: Twenty steps ahead?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: And okay, So like I personally, I'm fine with this, like I didn't want the Rock and Cody at Vegas.
Speaker 7: I just like you, like I was done at in Philly.
Speaker 1: Like I was good with it, like I wanted Rock and Roman and they can always go back to that, they can always revisit that. But as far as this mania goes, like like you said, like you said on the haminac like to go into this WrestleMania care free, I'm perfect with it. We don't need the Rock, you know what I mean? Like now, could the Rock change his mind?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like oh, snappers.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, that Belding who I'm smoking before you.
Speaker 9: Man, It's fine, Man, I watched the show.
Speaker 7: To me, you're like, yo me and ready shut out.
Speaker 16: Well listen, I do the cigars, but I do it in the summer because I do the podcast outside.
Speaker 4: So when I'm in the house, I really can't do nothing.
Speaker 7: I respect that, respect that. I don't want that.
Speaker 4: But just know you come back around sprint test summer. I got you, my boy.
Speaker 9: I'd be outside to man, I might do this ship on a yacht. Fuck it, let's given.
Speaker 4: I'm here. I'm here, Yang.
Speaker 1: What's good gang, a real baby face?
Speaker 4: Good to see you.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro, what's this?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 7: What's help you? What I even say?
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, I didn't even say nothing.
Speaker 3: Chess talk to me, man, Rock being uh friendly with Cody?
Speaker 4: How we feeling? In words of Matt second coolest nigga around. You know what I'm saying. Uh yeah, I don't know that that was a pivot that I didn't expect. I the fuck you dapping the op openly, Okay.
Speaker 16: I also think it's a part of the game, you know, the way the Rock is he does in this final boss for him he seems more manipulative twenty steps ahead. So it kind of reminds me of a low my point to sleep again before I go on for the kill with the Beauty.
Speaker 4: I think what he's.
Speaker 16: Doing is that you don't really know if it's gonna be Cody or it's going to be Roaming, because I like I said that past Monday, that staredown, that ship was intense as fucked. I told no, my heart was being fast as hell like I was. But I'm about to go see the parlegates. That's how good that ship was, you know what I'm saying. So I'm I mean, it's rock. So I'm not about to say and be like what he can he can't do. You know, he has the knowledge, he has a game. I'm going to assume it's it's setting up to something bigger. What what that is?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, he definitely not getting that pin back. Uh what that is? We don't know. Again, I'm still i still have no idea what the main event is going to be.
Speaker 16: I'm still on the rolling Cody three unless we pivots somehow beyond the day.
Speaker 4: But that's you know, that's a black man's fantasy.
Speaker 16: So yeah, I don't know, not sure. I also know this is the end of the end goal for the rock. I ain't look at this, kfa. I look I looked at it strictly, k oh.
Speaker 4: This is part of the game that he's that he's introducing that he didn't do before.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's been walking though. He's been daptive dapt him and said, Yo, do ever do that ship again?
Speaker 7: I love you, y'a.
Speaker 9: Forget theyd I forget they went crazy a media the ship jumped anyway, so like.
Speaker 3: Like in my head, like in my head, I just can't like from from if I was Cody, like you beat me in front of my bus, Like I can't enjoy some shot the road you talking about.
Speaker 7: I can't. I was crazy. That was crazy. That was a little too much. He was Philips good. Yeah, you know. He was trying to let him know the bass still hear a little bit though.
Speaker 1: The rain Zo talked to me, man, how are you feeling about it?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 11: I think what we saw was one hundred, well one thousand percent in the final balls. I'm always listening to tone of voice. If we can go back to SmackDown. When he had gave that promo, he had teased his little Molana song, the whole you Welcome bit. The mount of tone, level of voice he's at, and this is the thing for me with this guy, Like, you know.
Speaker 2: The Rock is definitely the go. Right.
Speaker 11: We had a certain conversation here last week. I think we had these conversations, different iterations. Right, the Rock is the greatest communicator to ever set foot in the professional wrestling ring. Right, The Rock communicates while he's in like n ring. Right, We've seen that all throughout ninety eight, ninety nine. And but the way he communicates, no nobody can communicate quite like him.
Speaker 2: The only person that comes close is Stone Close, Steve Boston. Right, So this is the different cat is in a different checkboxes South Philadelphia Knights Raw Afthmania.
Speaker 11: When him and Cody had that conversation, It's funny, I was taking my seat right when they was having that conversation.
Speaker 2: The tone of voice that he had with.
Speaker 11: Cody and the crowd, right, like that monotone level of voice, like like that is the final boss, that is who he is.
Speaker 2: He talked about his title, who.
Speaker 11: He got it from, why he got it right, and the way he was saying that shit Like no, like this is like this is my shit, I got this from Mhammad Ali whife, like this is from the Yeah. Like the way he's communicating with us is that of like like he's he's kind of like sociopathic in a way, you know what I mean. So I think that you know, he's a yeah, this is him, bro, And I mean, granted, you know, Cody, I don't think it's really any better way to put it, you know what I mean, Like there's thing references and all of that, like beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think I see what y'all see. He's being a student of y'all. But yeah, man, I think by the time we get to April, though, do.
Speaker 11: We see like I don't know, like do we see a Roman Rock match for the.
Speaker 2: Ula Fawla, Like is a title involved? What's y'all think going on there?
Speaker 3: So that goes into the opening match, right, Roman reigns Solo Soicla Tribal Combat. Personally, I thought the match was great.
Speaker 1: I thought Solo put on a phenomenal performance. You had Roman with the Kobe's on, you know what I mean, excellent footwhere everything was looking cob aesthetic, and I thought it was, you know, obviously for the Netflix, perfect match to start the show off. You know what I mean, Like you want to showcase somebody like Roman Reigns to a casual audience, right, But Roman Rain he's not the tribal chief, which goes into Paul Hayman announcing on SmackDown. Roman Rain as officially announced his his entry into the World Rumble, his first Rumble since twenty twenty. I believe if I'm not mistaken, right, Yeah, what are the probability that the rock cause Roman Reigns. Like that's the reason why Roman Reigns gets eliminated from because I don't think Roman's winning, right, But you have to have Roman eliminated in some fashion that doesn't like they can't be like meaningless.
Speaker 9: That's where we're gonna find out where we're going. Yeah, that's because that's hard about it. We don't know where we're going to that moment, and they don't know exactly.
Speaker 7: Where we're going.
Speaker 3: And then we got to remember, I think they said January twenty seventh, so a week before the Rumble is the official tribal ceremonies. So there's a lot of factors that's happening within that week. But can you imagine Roman in the final stretch of the match, and then you just hear the Rocks music goal go out, and then he comes out and he does the again.
Speaker 1: Kills him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, off that one tall. You don't you don't think they're not gonna do it himself.
Speaker 7: He's gonna have Jacob do it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 16: Again rocking the niggas, So he seems like the type of get ship done himself.
Speaker 7: But having a dog.
Speaker 1: Having like Jacob, would you when I'm thinking would you do?
Speaker 3: Roaming and Jacob at Mania with the rocking Jacob's.
Speaker 4: Corner, Oh that's better than.
Speaker 7: The rock about the rock.
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I feel like I thought we was gonna get like, uh like morph into it with him helping the rock.
Speaker 4: That could also like kick off him with the turn on solo.
Speaker 7: The solo is gonna eventually come.
Speaker 8: He's gonna have to come pat his tail when his niggas come on back home, and then we're gonna get that wonderful moment when he's.
Speaker 7: Like, I hate to solo on Friday.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Friday Friday, Jaco is full solo.
Speaker 7: Still he ain't say it on Friday. Hey, what time? That's interesting? Mm hmm, I like this man, does he have to does he have to turn on Solo? Though I don't know, I don't I would. I liked him as a gang.
Speaker 9: I liked him as like young niggas getting busy, you know what I mean. But like it's interesting because technically, if we're going off niggas words, they all post a bout of Roman. Roman post to have a super bloodline right now. Technically if we're going on for that, but then niggas is still scrapping and beefing.
Speaker 7: But because Solo told Roman.
Speaker 9: Yo, if you beat me, I acknowledge you so, and then that means we all got falling on.
Speaker 7: I ain't that would acknowledge your means. So this is I don't know, spooky, you know.
Speaker 1: I just want to point out, like if try if I know, Roman got the la follow but like a real travel trief would have been like you know what, I don't need the wrumble. I'm declaring myself the main event of WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: Solo would have done.
Speaker 7: The Boss would do that. Boss would have done that, yeah, boss, real tribal chief right.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this like.
Speaker 1: I definitely put Jacoba to like Postmania to probably have the best Postmania run that we've probably seen in a long time. Like they are very behind Jacob fa to.
Speaker 3: So I absolutely I fully see Jacob and Roman having a match, and I wanted to be like a rock scene of type match where Jacob destroys Roman in the first match.
Speaker 12: M hm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: I'm going to do it for him to we love him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That a bit more interesting too. That's that's heavy. We should hang on to that.
Speaker 11: Let's let's listen in yeah, outside of that, or have we have we passed the uh that marking the bloodline feud?
Speaker 1: Like, are y'all y'all good, y'all y'all tapped out, y'all good on it?
Speaker 9: No, I'm in Julio, huh with this ship. Were in the fifth, We're in the bottom of the fifth. You got to understand now this ship is we're so ill about this ship. Everybody is bleeding off into it, like Drew sad palm as well, Jay, Jimmy got sparked. Jimmy moving around like I ain't gonna forget me. Jimmy moving around good again. So solo, it's like everybody. The whole thing is Cody and Kevin's beef is about Roman. So everything is Drew Roland mad about clash with Roman. You really ain't getting smoked with solo though, Joe Drew and that's the one that did it to you.
Speaker 7: You're gonna keep it the honey, you know, and choosing, keep picking and choosing.
Speaker 9: Get that solo is not Roman. Ain't sent for solo. Solo set from the Ogs Niggas. Forget that part of the story too. So the whole ship is like I like it, I love it, funk, I'm in, I'm been wherever we.
Speaker 7: Have with it. I'm maan fuck it.
Speaker 11: I mean one thing that I'm kind of holding on to, not for nothing, like I don't know, like you know, we have had, you know, I just want to rest in.
Speaker 2: Peace to the Ogs.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Remember when they gave him the Ola Fawler on stage right and you know these you know, the saga was continuing, right and then we see that, you know, we get the news and we see the funeral, you know, put pictures.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that. Then we get the next news. I realize somewhere in my mind, I'm just.
Speaker 11: Like, yo, like what if, Like again these easter eggs man like again you know Jacob during prison time.
Speaker 2: M hmm, because of the ogs not being here.
Speaker 11: What it's no more like to me, it makes sense that these types of things are taking place in the bloodline. It's like this ship is going crazy. You got the younger the og symptom, you know what I mean? Once they go back to the Creator like he he running wild round this bitch, you know what I mean? Like, who's crazy that they had? Who knows what those conversations sound like that they had with So that's a little personal Easter egg.
Speaker 2: For me in it as well. If if that's okay, and Rock is the ol G now right, so that yes, that's the creat.
Speaker 7: Rock the ol G. That's why that meant something at the end, because he the only one that can do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the highest Yeah, yeah, damn.
Speaker 7: That's the crazy part.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I love this ship.
Speaker 9: Though, Man's Wrestle season, I'm getting.
Speaker 15: It's all about Roman, the fun out of here sascussion.
Speaker 4: I'm jump I'm playing but.
Speaker 16: The way because I was listening to everything, kind of connecting the dots on my head.
Speaker 4: This does definitely end with Rock and Roman in some way shape or for him. Yeah, because Roman is the iron Man of this of this universe.
Speaker 16: Roman started this. It has to finish with Roman, and the Rocket is like thing knows it has to end. That's the complete story. Now you get there, don't know because again, like y'all said, there's so many still layers of this ship, and I'm not bored with the others.
Speaker 4: Now. I'm not bored with learning what happens with Jimmy Uso.
Speaker 16: I'm not bored with learning what's gonna happen with Tomatanga and Jacob. I'm not bored with that. I'm not bored with learning. Okay, we're the solo go now right. I want to know these things. This is why this is the greatest story ever told, because we've never seen so many sublets of one thing that was supposed to be over a couple of years ago, like we I don't know if y'all were saying, but I know what Madrid was, like, why is it still on?
Speaker 4: This is that it's at the knife ending Da Da da dah and.
Speaker 16: Nigga Cody winning was just the start of a whole nother, whole nother section. So, like I said, this is definitely Marvel coded Iron man, it's definitely Roman, and in some way shape it ends with.
Speaker 3: Him speaking of ending Ria and live.
Speaker 7: Thank god that was Tom.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 8: We got what we wanted. We wanted Tom. We didn't have to wait for Mania. We got we got everything we wanted. Man, somebody won and hopefully we ain't never got to feed up wrestle again.
Speaker 1: Hey bro, we about to get We about to get Quel at the Rumble. Relax, Relax.
Speaker 3: We dealt with Ria and we got we got time, we got a film, we got we got Tim. So I mean, like I said, going into like I think we talked about a couple of weeks ago, like credible challengers for Ria going into Mania, and you know what I mean, like you could do the Raquel match.
Speaker 7: Do I want to see it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Not me personally.
Speaker 3: I'm sure somebody does, right, But these next few weeks is all about building.
Speaker 7: What's that I said, sut with the chance?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 16: About And if I told you I didn't want to see wrestling in ninety two, what the hell makes you want?
Speaker 11: I want to see Ria versus the Funny Ship.
Speaker 3: But like, who you your picks going into the Rumble? Right, obviously we don't know who's in it, But like, who are your leading candidates to wrestle uh Rhea for the event, And keep in mind, right, I don't think they're doing rein Becky. I just don't think that's a a match. I want to see a Mania like Becky can return, that's cool, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: It should be Becky. Oh who liking who wek him from it?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with I think is gonna win this year.
Speaker 9: I think it's gonna I think they're gonna pull the trigger with Bianca Real. I feel like Naomi was the one that backdoor Jade, so they may get that off. But yeah, I think it's Beyonca and Real. It's time for that menia, Like let's let's take it there and give me that. You know, I can see that.
Speaker 8: About to say, I would love for it to be Bianca so uh because that's a match that we have been waiting for like literal years now. Yeah, it's Tom, Yeah, before it actually happened. And if you want to get like this uh Magic and bird Shoup off, this is the that's the perfect matchup right there.
Speaker 7: It's Tom. It's not for the first one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, put that WrestleMania night one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what Vegas is perfect for it? I think too.
Speaker 11: It's something about it's something about their like come up in the company and Mania being in Vegas, and like, I think, I like.
Speaker 2: What's going on with that. It's from a setting standpoint.
Speaker 4: I'm one team Beyonca too.
Speaker 16: The only reason I hadn't even give it a thought not to say she don't deserve it. I was I was moving Beyonca to next year because I don't know what's gonna happen between those three j Naomi and uh Beyonca when when when Jay gets back? But I see Charlotte going for the other ship, So yeah, I would go beyond.
Speaker 2: Y'all A yeah, she back. What we think about Alexa's.
Speaker 7: Brother, it's a good guy, right, A good fucking guy, great guy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Oh, Lorenzo, don't bring up Alexa Bliss on this podcast ever again.
Speaker 2: Broke because of the I w C.
Speaker 11: I've seen a lot this week saying certain things, but like I would, you want to know what, y'all, I don't.
Speaker 7: Up a kid.
Speaker 1: Hey look, man, if Alexa coming back to the graphs, that's perfect. Once again, can Alexa Bliss? Do I want to see an Alexa Bliss rear ripley match no no no, oh real quick sidebar. Are we able to put stock into the idea that Jade that nobody attacked Jade and that she just did it to herself?
Speaker 17: Like I just wanted to bring that up, like because if if Naomi didn't do nothing, we owe her a big apology a black.
Speaker 9: It would never take herself out of getting some bread every week. And TV Tom.
Speaker 7: Someone had to stop that in glass in that head. That was messy. That's a good point that that's lost.
Speaker 4: That's lost. Mm hmmm, I'm still out your car and uh and laugh did it damn?
Speaker 7: They might have did it too.
Speaker 1: Whytchl be a Lexibliss, Oh.
Speaker 2: That'll be mad.
Speaker 9: It would have gotten somebody or gotta be somebody. Like if it's somebody white is nasty, right, Yeah, this is white. It's not looking tribulations fingerprints all over it and that's nasty.
Speaker 7: But some white person.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a bad jone.
Speaker 1: But going back to uh to Beyonce and Rea potentially. I loved that because like for it to if it, if it does happen, and it does main event Night one, like they could do so much to build up the like the historical significance of that match, Like I can see them pulling out like Stephanie be the one like Stanley Stephanie staying in the ring while they're making their entrances.
Speaker 4: Like it would be a big time.
Speaker 3: It would honestly be probably the most prolific main event for Vegas, right because you could go the route of like Cody Roman three, you could do Cody Sina whatever. But just the idea of like the two biggest women's wrestlers in the game today in real Ripley and Bianca, Like, that's just money right there. That's money for Vegas, and you already know the publicity for it in itself would be top not.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and that's a that's the main event. You can close the show with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, easily, that's tough. I see, I see the vision.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh if Triple H had that match open WrestleMania, like Tony Kahan Gato, Like TRIPLEH is not winning bg W Booker of the Booker of the Year in twenty twenty five. If that, if that opened ups.
Speaker 2: You got it, you got it. You gotta check that.
Speaker 1: Seen this promo. How do we feel about that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: What I mean, like this is the last year he's declared for the rumble.
Speaker 9: Nod yo As, I need you to do this for me, please, whenever your free time.
Speaker 7: I need you to do that scene of promo with Kendrick Dodger Blue.
Speaker 11: Because when you said it, I'm like.
Speaker 4: Rab he said, we're running. No, we're running, we running, we running.
Speaker 7: Free times. Just walk with me. Let's go Monerom lottery tickets. Ah that pain. Sena had that oh five, he had that old full five.
Speaker 9: Drawl in the beginning. If I knew he was on bad time, he was, he had that on him. I was like, okay, he feel an electric. We got one year in real goats, real auras man. I don't know about that. You love, Scott, I'm sorry, you know what I'm talking about that.
Speaker 7: I was crying a suddeny Yeah, yeah, that's real goats man. I'm sorry, respectfully, you know.
Speaker 3: I like like Sena is a he is a true politician man, because he was definitely testing the temperature. They want to see me against Drew, they want to see me go against Kuter like you said, he said, Cody, that crowd exploded. They ready, Hey, yo, I think I think Sena should be number one in the rumble.
Speaker 7: Who He's gonna die?
Speaker 18: Listened, listen, listen, I want to know how Like like they saying John is committed this year, Let's see how committed you are, homeboy, Like put you in number one, you go an hour twenty in that ring.
Speaker 7: You know it's the vaulted the number. The real vaulted number of the rumble is three three, the Flair number. Yeah, you need to go down number a little.
Speaker 3: Like because you know what's gonna happen. The Rumble is gonna be Sena's like for the guys he can't work with for the year, Like it's a great opportunity, Like I would love to see a face off between Goomther and Shamus, right, even like maybe goother against like some of the younger guys, Like you can pro see like the first face off between him and Mellow right, Obviously the big one is gonna be him and Punk Like that's like if I was to be a betting man, I would say that would be the final two of the rumble because I know that would get the crowd rocking all the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I need sit again, I.
Speaker 16: Need bron Breaker. The spiracy in the bag to five. Damn, let's get negative. Let's get negative. Let's get negative.
Speaker 7: Number one.
Speaker 4: Umberte the game.
Speaker 7: It's gonna happen to.
Speaker 11: You said, seeing the number one, see the number one.
Speaker 9: I think it's the thing now, the Gunther thing I love, but it's not gonna happen because he's the champ.
Speaker 7: So it's like, I really want Seena and Gunthera. That's my mania.
Speaker 9: If I had like my pick, I want seen it in gun I don't want see it in Cody.
Speaker 7: I want Gunther and Sena.
Speaker 9: The good old fashion, patriotic American story, old man, young champion, like one hundred million.
Speaker 7: Stories you can tell.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: That's classic Manion for me.
Speaker 2: But you know.
Speaker 9: Everything else, everybody's gonna cook with Sea scene is definitely gonna have an early number to cook with everybody.
Speaker 7: He's gonna have the early number to cook with everybody, for sure.
Speaker 2: It's definitely gonna be a single digit though. Yeah, if you got even if you gotta hear my guy number nine nine, yeah, you know what I.
Speaker 7: Mean, that's nasty. None is good for him, None is good for him.
Speaker 2: I mean seven nine, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like seven, I mean seven seven and nine is good. My man wanted to put him in number one.
Speaker 11: It might be asking too much, might be too much if you ask me the neighborhood of seventh to nine, I think no better is tough.
Speaker 7: Shoot.
Speaker 1: When he comes out on the roll and he's like, I'm making myself number one because I want to see if I still got it, don't come at me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'll give you all the problems.
Speaker 3: Hey, Look, they can they can do the spot where he enters number one and then somebody takes him out like they put him through the announced table and they stretch him out and then he comes back around twenty nine.
Speaker 16: The reliable cinema never goes wrong, bro, it never goes wrong that one.
Speaker 4: That'd be tough. That'd be tough.
Speaker 7: Seven team Okay, okay, all right, fire.
Speaker 3: Before before we get to Roman or Rawlins and Punk, let's talk about somebody who was not favored in the l A crowd.
Speaker 1: Uh, Terry, terry, bitch ass balaya.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 4: That was great. That was first of all, man, it was just funny round of applause for l A.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the funniest moment of the night besides mccalling. Oh yeah, that was like a funny, heartwarm, you know what I mean. Hogan was like funny, like like look at you bro like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, heartbreak talk to me man.
Speaker 9: So it's funny because I just found out Hogan said some more racist ship.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know what he's saying. I was.
Speaker 9: It was like crazy, like, man, that nigga racist for real, Like we're gonna fuck with us at all. Man and Hogan retweeted some shit. I had did a Hollywood Hogan song, I Ain't going live before you went bad. I did a Hollywood Ogu song. The nigga retweeted it.
Speaker 7: I was hype. I hold, you really did break my heart when the Hogan did bad. But you know they packed him up that ship. You see, I ain't never seen the nigga. He's been booed before, but I never seen the booze going to his bone marrow.
Speaker 11: He was his balls was hurting like it was raining.
Speaker 7: His bulls was.
Speaker 9: Hurt like this sit must have rained real quick outside because it was hurting like. I never seen the nigga. I seen the nigga get booed. I watched this ship a long time. I seen him get booed for decades. Never seen it affect him like you know what I mean? It shut out to Jimmy hart Man. Jimmy, you Jimmy, I'm mad. You have to get that, but you can't stand next to niggas like that. Jimmy, let that be.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jimmy hart Man, you.
Speaker 7: Damn what do he do? What he did?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 7: You know what hols do you write? Baby? You know what I mean? Going crazy? Baby? Yeah?
Speaker 11: I was different though, you know I was different than any other decade, Julio and gentlemen, it was different because that and this is, like you said, is the op spot that's gonna be a tough place to play some basketball in depending on with the Clippers end up doing. But that and you with them, like the way that the ship is built and the way that the noise descends upon the floor, like this ain't like this ain't like Wells Fargo Center or like the five Served Form in Milwaukee, Like this is not your typical arena. So I think like the that's ability of the crowd's boot like it, just like that ship was different.
Speaker 2: He probably like what that ship was space? He probably he was in an actual wrestling arena that you would do him different.
Speaker 7: Bro, that was a bad move by w.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If they had waited literally one week and put him to the UFC show that's happening next week in l A, I guarantee the crowd reaction to him would have been way different because UFC they already.
Speaker 7: Side right.
Speaker 1: And then for everybody that said like, oh, he's getting booed because he's Naga, the Undertaker came out, got some got a huge pop.
Speaker 7: It's not the same, but guess what you got.
Speaker 3: The Undertaker on his podcast declaring his love for Omas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean with Godfather, I'm talking about the other podcast.
Speaker 7: Take him was hanging with god follow all the time.
Speaker 9: He said, there was the real a p A Yeah take him fuck with niggas, but taking love White ship too.
Speaker 2: White texting, yeah he is who he is from back in that.
Speaker 1: Jimmy hard legit he legit looked confus used.
Speaker 4: He was like, let me have a shot. He was like wait, wait, wait wait, suppoted to get do like this me did.
Speaker 7: Bad man.
Speaker 4: Did bad.
Speaker 7: Fun out in bugging give me fucking bugging man for you to.
Speaker 9: Give Jimmy a pass fun Jimmy, you're right man, and shake.
Speaker 7: That ship off and I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 7: We saw you too after that too, walking. I'm sorry, Ray, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Ray hugging him and.
Speaker 2: You called him a go he embraced him.
Speaker 4: I just want to say something, Scott is two for two?
Speaker 7: What I do?
Speaker 4: But I'm listening to you.
Speaker 7: Two for two?
Speaker 4: Okay, first ricochet? Okay, he two for two. I'm gonna leave it there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you a lot of things, my man, but I won't tell you a lie. I know, I know these things. I know these things. Yeah, Ray was looking crazy in that picture too.
Speaker 4: That's why Rayby can his.
Speaker 1: Ass beat all the time, Yeah, man, because it makes terrible decisions. Oh what am I thinking about?
Speaker 7: Hogan?
Speaker 3: I knew ship was real when he said Macho Man's name in the crowd Boode. I've never heard a crowd boo when they hear Macho Man.
Speaker 7: Like he knew he was using the boys.
Speaker 3: Randy was in the Afterlife, like I told you, I.
Speaker 9: Told you in the dream that night fact.
Speaker 1: Punkin seth like like I were saying, like I was saying another Almanac show Man that that ship was for a.
Speaker 9: Bottom man, that was for us Man Video Wire Boys Man ring the boys man.
Speaker 7: That was for us man, gay boys man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, more man, that was for that. That was for the guys man, and they did well. They did well.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 9: Shout out to Philly, Shout to Chicago, Ridge, shout to the Himenstein Ballroom, out to all the r rich haunts, all of that. Fuck knowing them niggas always whoop my ass. I'm still mad about it. Keeping a hundred.
Speaker 11: Fuck it, that's what I like right here, man, when you'll start talking this ship.
Speaker 7: They got me started, I back my brothers un comfortable. I'm forgetting this ship on.
Speaker 3: M all of them get nervous watching Punk like like this would be the one more. Okay, he's back.
Speaker 7: He's back. He's back. I see it in his eyes. He's back for.
Speaker 9: It was shaky, but he back. This was what he needed. He need to see his young boy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 16: I'm not doubting Pump. He seems like he wants to be all that. It's like, I don't know how how much his.
Speaker 8: Body I'm with five the time by the time I defeated, Yeah, my man, So that's my and my man already does get hurt.
Speaker 4: So I just like it'd be like something.
Speaker 8: It don't even be like the hard spot to not be like getting scared about I'll be thinking, like some real tine ship the motherfucker just get hurt, and.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, damn man, not my guy. Yeah, but you know what it because he's doing so well. He seems like he's having a fun time. Like you can tell the joy is back, and it's really cool for us.
Speaker 1: Let's not Jason real quick, I'm sorry, I'm not working to the rumble he done ship put seeing at number one, punking number two. Let's really it's really, let's really tested. Let's really test.
Speaker 4: You want him to wrestle twice in a month?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: After him a laugh wrest the match?
Speaker 7: How bad?
Speaker 1: How bad do you want to be in the main event of wrestle?
Speaker 4: Real bad? You my black?
Speaker 12: Like that?
Speaker 4: What happened? I said, all this is gonna happen. Is not gonna take it again? Damn damn?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but so what'sn't what's next for Seth though? Right?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I personally would love to see a rematch at many between the two, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But what do we see for Seth?
Speaker 9: You're going crazy. I go on, take a nigga eye out again.
Speaker 4: M hm damn. Yeah, he get in that bad.
Speaker 9: He getting dark. He about to go dark, and he about to link with Drew and Kevin. Like that's gonna be a thing. I'm calling that too. I mean it's I'm not like some forecaster with that. I mean, I think that's a good place you could see. But they gonna link up or some funck everybody. But he about to go dark. Even if he don't link up with niggas, he gonna go dark because I heard his soul to lose to that nigga because he hate that nigga. That nigga was on Van Vleet hating.
Speaker 7: Niggas. It'd be like that.
Speaker 9: Niggas go bad on you sometimes, you feel me. So some niggas be I with it, like Kobe pissing the nigga was all love like Krey Graves and the niggas see the ball love.
Speaker 7: But some niggas don't like him when niggas go bad on them. Like there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't mean, like what do you think about Seth? And like Bo Dallas from Mania.
Speaker 4: Where are you going with this? You see everybody faced.
Speaker 11: I'm okay, okay, okay, let me see.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can put my booking down on rokay, let me see if I can make it work.
Speaker 7: See if I can make it work.
Speaker 4: Listening because everybody skeptically, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Okay, this could work, This could work. We all remember Seth and the theme. Okay, the reason why Seth is the way he is today is if we're going off of the storyline that what the theme was, we got Seth freaking rawlins because his interaction with the Fiend right the whyatt six could really play on like we have unfinished business.
Speaker 1: We're not done with what brace started with you like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And on on a sentimental value, to get bo Dallas on a WrestleMania card would be special in itself, and I just feel like they would have a good match, right. I think we're looking at like are we thinking like maybe it's not a WrestleMania caliber match. You can make anything a wrestle Media caliber match, right.
Speaker 4: Hey man, you know what you have brought me around?
Speaker 8: And to continue with it when they say that they have love fitish business because Seth He's the original betrayer bring and they love attacking people go against their family. That nigga and that man had. So we'll go back to his entire family and round up after turning.
Speaker 1: On, I'll have my microphone. I need y'all to stop doubting my booking abilities. Do what I propose.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to do.
Speaker 7: But I know.
Speaker 11: Other day I was watching Shield Wyatt's from Chambers. This is a this is a pre a prerequisite for what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't know it's different. Okay, let's let's listen.
Speaker 9: I mean, don't get y'all, don't ever get the wires fucked up. They're gonna have that man in a moment. They gonna they gotta do that for break on the biggest stage in Vegas.
Speaker 7: It's four twenty.
Speaker 9: The Goblins is out, Nigga, the Sickos is out in Vegas. Is gonna be lit like I would love I would love that good. I believe the fuck with Boat Dallas. I always fuck with both Dallas. Both Dallas is uh great talent. He is gonna carry on. They're not going crazy with the white. They're trying to make the wires a special thing. I know people don't really like that. I like them in aop and carrying them Niggas' fuck with carrying across too, because car and turning everybody into their true self. That's what I need him to get a mini a moment too.
Speaker 8: I mean, he ain't been wrong every time everything, every time, every time. I don't be wanting to listen to the niggas sometimes, but he'll be right.
Speaker 9: He's the lake of reincarnation, like now you used to throw niggas in the He's that.
Speaker 7: Getting the storyline with him and you find your true self. M I feel with it.
Speaker 1: That's all I got. Yeah, let's see NXC. We don't talk about nx C at all on this program, not for any particular reason.
Speaker 3: Just ship really don't be happening enough on NXT to cover up my nigga Dre Big n XT loves.
Speaker 7: My brother.
Speaker 2: I'm texting him right now.
Speaker 3: We don't talk about we don't really Yeah, we really don't. Like we talk about big moments, but we don't talked about it like week the week.
Speaker 7: But I think over feit me.
Speaker 9: The future is Oph, Jacob and Broun and who's gonna be the fourth Because it's gonna be like Edge Cino or in Batiza's.
Speaker 7: Gonna be ober Bron Jacob and one Morning Melly.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, yes, that's the four. Yes, that's the four.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to say that on the record too. That's the four.
Speaker 3: So obayeh. I mean like he's beating Trick. I can see Trick going into rumble like I don't think there's nothing left for Trick to do in n XT.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's nothing left for want to get some booking team money. It's time to get some booking team money.
Speaker 2: Trigger.
Speaker 7: Who's that booking tea bag on row?
Speaker 9: I can see and I got the vision for Trick book of tea like funny, but you get busy, be with the bitches, excuse me with the ladies, and get go crazy.
Speaker 7: You feel what I'm saying. Paulton me, ladies. I'm sorry, I'm chilling. My brother's my four y'all. I love y'all, but.
Speaker 9: You know what I I just gotta pack the picture though. We got talking. Really, we gotta pack the picture. Trick with the biddies, you know what I mean? Funny, but then funck shuit up book of t We need that and give him like one little couple of title shot runs just to shake the raw up.
Speaker 7: I see it, Trick, Trick.
Speaker 1: You got a nicey title run in his future.
Speaker 7: Yeah good. I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 16: I'm not gonna say he doesn't have a heavyweight tight run either, but we have to get there.
Speaker 4: He has the charisma, that's easy.
Speaker 16: He has the potential tools to to be built around in that heavyweight title shot. But for right now, yeah, I see spot definitely definitely out the gate and then just allow the people he works with in the Veterans, especially Book of t to kind of mature him because right now heavyweight obviously, but I see the potential if that's what he truly wants.
Speaker 1: Well that nigga titlest right now, Dolo talk to me, yes.
Speaker 8: Sir, his title is he lost to the ruler, the once in the president Kings of NXT. And this is what we've been waiting for. We have been waiting for ober Femi to rule over NXT. He had the North America Championship for a while, but we've been waiting for him to get this the big belt NXT for a minute, because, like Scott has said, even if he went up to the main roster and won a world titled to Borrow. None of us would be bad. We'd be like that makes sense. You see that bit yo, that is a star. I forget how little like he He hasn't been in the game that long.
Speaker 7: What has it Loly been.
Speaker 8: Like two and a half years or so of doing this and like just the way that he commands the crowd on the barcrophone, like his presence and just the way that he moves in the ring and everything that he does. That's just the start to make it. And I'm looking forward to every single one of the fuse. Just get that Eddie thort nigga out of hit us.
Speaker 7: That's all.
Speaker 9: Damn Shabata something boy can't get no love, not in this house, tabernacle.
Speaker 7: Down in this house.
Speaker 8: If I didn't say, if I didn't say, uh hank and take to get off my TV award, Eddie Thorp will get by off my TV award.
Speaker 7: Damn I feel you.
Speaker 3: If Shabata was to come to you right now, oh lord, it was like, why do you want my trainee off television?
Speaker 1: What would be your response? And he's got the black Trunks Black Trunk song, and I will tell him I would tell that. I would tell Scott was running from the smoke.
Speaker 9: Scott, Scott, see whatever.
Speaker 7: Let that five minutes. That's shot King, five minutes. President oh man, the President, my full. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not disrespecting on this podcast.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're disrespected about the show.
Speaker 7: What are we going for? I can't even about their kings.
Speaker 9: Niggas always want to talk to me about on my goats. I want to talk to niggas about their goats. Let's put some ship to light.
Speaker 2: None of my niggas.
Speaker 9: Would have did five minutes. My niggas get suffocate with the bag for this ship. You understand, nigga put bags over their head for this ship. Five minutes. That's crazy. But yeah, my full, y'all, it's done.
Speaker 3: I'm Brian was wrestling Alex Riley on that WWE Kids show three three. They went, yeah, it's all a cycle.
Speaker 4: You feel me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh, Lorenzo, talk to me, Matt ob Femi, how do we see this title run going?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna tell you something. When I first seen this guy and I knew a little bit about his background, I knew he was very new to the game.
Speaker 11: I was very worried that, like what we're seeing now wouldn't happen that we that we probably see it down the line, you know how it can be a certain cut. But obviously the last person to have the title, the NXT title, right taking it from him.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I don't know how long this run is gonna be.
Speaker 11: I don't know what they're going to, like, I don't know if they're going to hot potato this potentially to try to see how like to see how Oba is with the title versus how he is, you know, in a situation of chasing.
Speaker 2: But I mean my hope is that like he holds onto this.
Speaker 11: I think what we got how many more weeks until rumble?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he I think he walks.
Speaker 11: I think he pretty much walks into takeover as champion and can walk out. But just depending on what the temperature is going in to takeover, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I just want to see if they really I think this is like a test right now. I don't cause I don't know if this is the actual coronation it is and I and I and I say that because of how it came in this triple threat match. But yeah, I'm I'm I'm still kind of listening right now, but I'm you know, to be a one time NXTAL champion.
Speaker 2: This this fast, man, I'm like, damn, like this is this is what this is really what we needed to see.
Speaker 11: But I think moving forward, it's like, you know, I think I think we might see like a bit of a switch situation in which, like you know, they might have him chasing.
Speaker 2: But you're going in the takeover season. Man, I don't know. I think that like he got this ship, so I see, I mean.
Speaker 7: Not winning the rule being into rumble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he definitely can still be in a rumble as an next champion, so that's true.
Speaker 3: And then you can even build him up even bigger with like the spot where like everybody eliminates him out the ring and like you put over like like you have like and I would put like big stars in the match for the moment to a liminum, like if you had seen a punk Roman a couple other guys all come together to eliminate over Femi. If that wouldn't be a stamp of approval for him in his future, I don't rumble.
Speaker 7: This rumble has a chance to be truly special one of the ones. Man, like, I don't.
Speaker 9: Want to get to hype, but it's just like everybody cooking. It's like everybody deserved the spot that everybody else gonna pull up most hopefully everybody's cooking.
Speaker 7: It's at least fifteen cook it.
Speaker 3: I actually got a question real quick when we did our awards show, did any of us mention roxand Perez for Wrestler Women's Wrestler of the Year.
Speaker 4: We did that.
Speaker 1: We should be ashamed of ourselves. Man, we really should be ashamed of ourselves.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 7: That's what, right? Yeah, it's Mercedes for me period Mercedes. That's it.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that title taking off of.
Speaker 1: Her though, Oh you think it was too soon A little bit?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was listening to the Anact show when I was talking about Julia. Man, y'all you said, you said, give her one more year.
Speaker 7: My passport I can't go to Japan's so I got chilled. Charles this suspension.
Speaker 1: I will say this. I will say this about Julia.
Speaker 4: Julia.
Speaker 1: I actually agree. I think one more year in NXT would benefit her the most. I think what's happened is.
Speaker 3: I think when Julia came in like the focal point was going to be her in NXT, like she was going to be the female wrestler of twenty twenty four to twenty twenty five until she gets to the main roster. I don't think she anticipated Stephanie van kir coming because I think Stephanie has instantly surpassed her as who I would put the vocal like I would put the focal point on as far as like the woman wrestler to carry NXT.
Speaker 8: Yes, I about to say, man, because we love Julia and I love everything that she brings. I loved it when she was on the startup.
Speaker 7: But like.
Speaker 4: One clearly looks more like a bigger deal than the other way.
Speaker 8: And you know, and sadly they both came at like similar times, but Stephanie is the one that looks like the bigger deal, like the one that the moment that the lightings aw her, she continues to shine more. And like like we said, if you give Julia like a little bit more time, I think she'll get there.
Speaker 4: But I think Stephanie got it already.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're definitely making stuff wait a little bit, and we know why when you look at I mean because I think that like stardom, right, we're hearing about all the interaction like lately between like you know, Japanese companies and American companies and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's not to.
Speaker 11: Say that, like, you know, Julie isn't deserving of the title, whoever the case is. I just think this is a matter of politics. We recently saw Stephanie Vauquerre on the the competition's television.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: Like I think that, like you know, they the politics of the ship, they're just making them wait a little bit longer because we obviously see what's going on. But Julie is the stardom one, so it's like you can't really go wrong with that. But I just think it's a matter of politics.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't like I've never seen her before, so like I would even watch stardom, but I see what everybody sees, and I just think, you know, sometimes they have some of our international talent have trouble transitioning to the American style. And she's not to say she's really having trouble. She's very good. Like I'm not gonna take it away from her, but like yeah, we're talking. Stephanie got it right now, Like I can't think of the name. Oh Lord, forgive me Mellow's Wifey, he got it. I can't even put Julia over har respectfully, just respectfully.
Speaker 7: I can't with my I C you feel me.
Speaker 9: But that woman, that NXT woman is a great problem to have. That division is just amazing.
Speaker 3: I will say before because I want to get chazzes and put on this. Corey Greens was no, no, no, no, you're fine. Corey Greaves was bugging when he was like, Julia is Wrestle Kingdom Knakamura. I was like, no, that was that was ridiculous, Like like he.
Speaker 2: Just be saying ship.
Speaker 9: He just back with Booker feeling good. Man. He didn't look good when they if you looked at that look at that ship again. When they look at that camera and they're like, yeah he called WrestleMania and now he's back with us.
Speaker 7: He got his face like damn, I'm here. Fuck. Then I remember like him.
Speaker 9: And Booking had got good chemistry because I remember Booking team about the rundown on the matter like Starbucks or something.
Speaker 7: He was trying to make an angle out of it.
Speaker 1: Chas you are a frequent NXT watching man, what are your thoughts on the women's division? And do you do you think Julia can do her thing this year?
Speaker 4: Damn, I shouldn't have love with that. Sorry, I'm bad.
Speaker 16: I was leading with that because, like Mama and Julio said, it's an amazing problem to have right now, to have all of these heavy hitters in one division and you can essentially slot whoever you want to you think is a man inventor, and it would make sense.
Speaker 4: It's a blood bath in the most respectful way. And this is what we always wanted.
Speaker 16: We always wanted like a good problem to see, like, all right, now there's a legit argument about who can be the person of this person where maybe a couple of years ago you knew it was maybe one, two or three and everybody else was just you know, chopped liver.
Speaker 4: You can't say animal.
Speaker 16: You can slide anybody from the mid card to the top car right now, it'll makes sense.
Speaker 4: So it's a beautiful problem to have.
Speaker 16: The way y'all were talking about Julian's and stuff, I can see it being in the same similar breath as like a John Randy where it's like, okay, this person is probably getting the critical flame, but this person is probably way better. Julie is probably getting the critical flame right now because of her build up, how she was built and Lo, you make an excellent point.
Speaker 4: There might have been some type of.
Speaker 16: Politics involved when it came to maybe packaging Stephanie the way they packaged Julia, because Stephanie was on the other brand.
Speaker 4: We don't know, but that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 16: But what I will say is I think a year is solid to see what it's gonna be, what the hype is. I think still people are still learning about Julia and they want to believe what she can bring to the table because of you know, how how we see her. But man, you ain't gotta do much with Stephanie.
Speaker 4: You ain't gotta do much with her. You roll the ball out and let her go.
Speaker 16: And once she figures out her voice and how to really kind of find that that prone that you don't have to be like the most best talker, but you gotta have something, you gotta bring something to the table.
Speaker 4: I think once she kind of figures that out.
Speaker 16: It's we're gonna see. I never looked at it like that, but steph got it right. Down, but they're gonna they're gonna give Julie all the keys and see what she can do with it.
Speaker 7: Chads is somebody that watches NXT.
Speaker 9: This is something else we gotta factor in, right What Nigga's gonna do when MS Grace pull up?
Speaker 7: She a problem?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you still got old girl?
Speaker 7: What's the name? Sorry?
Speaker 3: I really don't Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm sorry right now, but she gonna cook.
Speaker 11: Even the way they even the way they booked the Women's Iron Survivor match, man, it's just like damn, like like this ship is like this ship is this is lit like even for somebody like rinsen Claire, you know what I mean, Like who could be, you know, by next year a real serious contender, But I don't know, but just looking at that match and just looking at him, like yeah, like Julie is definitely gonna get this belt, but man, this woman.
Speaker 4: We need to miss.
Speaker 3: If they just dissolved the men's division in NXT, I'd be perfectly fine with it. Like if it was just like n was one hundred percent on All women's show, like I'd be perfectly fine. Speak of it like this, Like the two matches I watched on NXT, like the opening match Julian Roxanne and then that four way I was good after that, I didn't need and then uh was it toxic attraction?
Speaker 1: Fatal attraction and as my man Dre said, freaky attraction?
Speaker 7: Uh like?
Speaker 3: And they cooked too like and then you went into the men's portion of the card and it significantly went down just a little bit. But like the women in NXT, like they just they haven't figured out, like they are the best women's division in the world.
Speaker 7: And there's a.
Speaker 4: Reason where why the first hour of the show was John knew what he was doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I was fired too. Back to back bangers too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: Got one thing.
Speaker 1: I got to talk to you about, Julio, because you said something crazy on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You said you said you would take Lexus King over David Finley, and that was just.
Speaker 7: Like, whoa, I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: Like when you were talking about David Finley, I was like, yeah, yeah, like I like I get it, Like I get it. But then you said Lexus King and I was like, I was like, whoa, buddy, hold on now, not.
Speaker 9: Too much on a Lexus kid man, my boy watch Lexus Florida balls, not too much on what.
Speaker 7: Look, man, he's a king man, that's it.
Speaker 9: He left his daddy. He repifits daddy going through it. He's he's trying to do the right thing.
Speaker 7: He trying to get hot.
Speaker 9: They tried to bury him after a w they trying to say he was finished washed.
Speaker 7: He got it, got an x T, get an XT bag.
Speaker 9: He hate man, But listen, I'm not one of them niggas, though, Like, please point me in the right directory.
Speaker 7: If you gotta dated find match, please dm And he said it to me, I want to see it.
Speaker 8: Ain't like Brody, I'll give it to you. What the most what are the most recents?
Speaker 7: You're like, why are you why Brodie took that?
Speaker 9: Brodie should have Brodie should have politic that man that was in the deal?
Speaker 7: Man, Nah man, I ain't like that. I'm gonna buy too. I got there. I don't like how to do a house of black man.
Speaker 4: You know what my house of blackboy shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Let's jump Let's jump over to the B team real quick, because we got to talk about why Buddy Matthew got Big broad By will Osbury.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: That shit was yo.
Speaker 7: This is the only this what should have happened.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 7: Remember when.
Speaker 9: The Russians was jumping Dusty and Flair in the cage. Then Dusty came and same Flare. Then his niggas jumped Dusty. Shouldn't jumped Will after that. They should just jumped that nigga. Him and Brodie and Jewis should have just jumped that nig Why are you talking to me like that?
Speaker 12: Yo?
Speaker 7: That was like c. J.
Speaker 9: Trout when he was with the nigga on the beards talking to him and they're like, yo, nah, they would have to jump him like the horseman.
Speaker 7: I wuld have got him hot.
Speaker 3: Too, mind you mind you buddy older than Will too. So the fact that Will was like was like you're gonna be somebody one day, insane, insane, Like buddy got a great resume.
Speaker 4: He got a great resume. Like I said in the.
Speaker 3: Group chat, like what was pretty much? He was like, Yo, yeah, you may be married to real ripley, but NIGGI what taitles do you?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 4: Damn? But he okay.
Speaker 3: So it's looking like it's looking like Malachi is out of there. It's looking like Malachi he's coming home. He look like Malachi is coming home. He should let's get it once again. We've talked about that that word washed a lot on this podcast. I and I believe everybody else, Like I didn't to come to the idea that Malachi Black is washed.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: Sure, there was a clip that just came out he wrestled an indie show. I think yesterday h cooking cooking once again. I think it's aw not knowing how to position people to let them do what they need to do. Like I don't think Malachi Black is a AH.
Speaker 7: Let him do what he wanted to do. But I can't see.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm saying, Like, I gotta keep it on hunted, Like Tony gave his own game.
Speaker 7: They let him do all this. Nigga didn't take no laws.
Speaker 3: I think I think what happened with that, I think there was the plan in place for them to do what they I feel like they were gonna be a top level group. But I think when Julia hart Up, I think that's when the pivot happened. They were like, oh, we got ourselves. A white girl that's getting getting played. Nigga doesn't top priority, you know what I mean. It's like, yeah, they was, they was.
Speaker 9: All bitten with injury, except like you know what I mean, like all of them got heard at bad times when they were trying to build with him.
Speaker 7: It sucks that that happened with him.
Speaker 9: Like but then also you could tell like he wasn't enameled with them anymore.
Speaker 7: Also so and once a nigga don't got that spirit when he had when you see Adam Cole and that.
Speaker 9: Niggas, I'm done, that was it.
Speaker 7: That was real Ship, Like he he wasn't lying, he was done.
Speaker 9: He was like, I'm finished, I'm done, I've seen enough. Can go ahead, do what you can. I'm done. So it was over after that. But everybody, everybody wins. They had time was at not Buddy, Buddy, not with Buddy got to prove it. But he got to prove himself. Yeah, Buddy gotta prove himself in the eyes of all hospury.
Speaker 1: And that was a great mass, crazy, incredible match, incredible match Ship and Big Bro Brody last night too.
Speaker 9: But see even that was a little like first off Edge just in his edges, just in his brother.
Speaker 7: In bag like Edges, just.
Speaker 9: Man, this wall feel hot again, and that's it, like you can feel it, like the way Holgant the opposite how Hogan feeling his ball edge.
Speaker 7: Feeling in a positive way, wrestling in.
Speaker 9: His balls like he loves of ship for real, Like I did just hype him and him and big cast big Bill Boughton. Me got crazy crazy last night, That's what I said. He trying to put Big Bill over. He put good feeling good.
Speaker 3: How we feel about m JF and Jeff Jared. I like Jeff Jared.
Speaker 7: Something.
Speaker 9: I don't know what I see, but I see something. I don't know what I see though, but I see something that makes sense.
Speaker 11: They can have some conversations, Some conversations can definitely be had. But would you say, you know who? You say you like Nolo? He said, you like Jeff jareded, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, anytime Jeff Jared is on my television, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I mean, so if this makes it so Jeff Jared gets more TV time that he gotta deal with this three letter motherfucker that I that's cool.
Speaker 11: No, it makes sense though, Yeah, yeah, but I think it definitely makes sense because like of what Jeff Jared got finished talking to us about boots and hand and all of that shit. What he wants his ambitions to be in this next year. So I think there's a conversation that could definitely be had, and I'm very interested to see with Max.
Speaker 2: Jake free as I love to call him, says to this man.
Speaker 3: One thing Jeff Jared not gonna do is he's not gonna make himself look stupid. Jeff coming from a different bag. That's that Jerry Jared.
Speaker 7: After the outlaw.
Speaker 9: You trying to see it by getting the last little year run two though everything jump ain't trying to get a year a dollar.
Speaker 4: Year run two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, gonna get his year run to send off too? About that T shirt?
Speaker 4: He said that sounds like the T shirt.
Speaker 6: Jeff ready to work, man, Get a check I like clear clear. You see Jared this back to back weeks like this? A good check clear too, A good check clear.
Speaker 7: That's he when you see Jared back to back to back weeks, A good check clear.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm gonna run out scenario right, which one sounds more more appeasing to you?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Would you do the build up to Jeff in the Owen like, so you know he did the story last year he didn't make it past the quarterfinals. But let's say Jeff actually makes it to the finals this year, right, would you have Jeff win the Owen right? Maybe not necessarily go to whoa?
Speaker 1: Would you be opposed to Jeff Jared getting a world title shot at all win in Dallas, Texas?
Speaker 7: Nope? Bring it all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Can I be honest with y'all, brothers.
Speaker 9: I love Jeff Jared right, but right now we cannot fuck around with the main injective right now is to get that belt on Kenny O make up. See, like Jeff should have played this game last year, Like Jeff kind of got me a little tight. I ain't gonna lie because like we ain't got no room for you to win no belt right now like this nigga Christians still got this shit.
Speaker 7: He trying to cash it. We don't know when that's going to happen.
Speaker 9: Like maybe if we could do something with Christian and Jeff Jared and just get like that vibe going real quick, let's do that. But we need to get that belt on Kenny expeditiously. That is the that is the one thing were on all the same accord or we need that bolt on Kenny ron tho bronto.
Speaker 7: So it's moxy ship, ain't it?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 7: I love you to all.
Speaker 9: I love you that death rodders though, but I gotta get this belt on him so I can see it though, because Jared's a hustler, So I'm never going down Jeff Jared. When it comes to a World tired, I've been watching this is I was a young jit. I've been watching Jared with the World Tighters, respectfully, what to see?
Speaker 4: I'll never forget. I think it was which one? Was it just kick of the Mountain?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: Jeff at the top he going like this thing? Yeah right.
Speaker 7: It used to be so sick of Jared or TNA man yo, I rated terror bro.
Speaker 3: I will never forget when remember when Raven wanted to five and then I think it was like three days later they were on the website. It wasn't even on TV said at the Border City Wrestlers.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, in Montreal. I was so this show.
Speaker 4: I was so confused. I was like, wait a minute, he just won? Who got the title?
Speaker 7: Jeff Jared?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on.
Speaker 9: Hold on, hold on, Scott, hold on, Scott, let me tell you how much of a hustler?
Speaker 7: Do you know why that happened? Do you know why that happened? Do you know what was the next t N A event that debut on Spike. Don't ever think what you thought he was going on Spipe without that belt.
Speaker 11: I love my mama, loved Ray that who hold on?
Speaker 7: I love Raby.
Speaker 9: I'm about to play Raven versus Jared on two k later Fast Mobs and that was a fire few to Raven versus Jared. Let's I could do al rayvend vergu Jared.
Speaker 1: Don't get you saw listen bro they got h wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: Raven.
Speaker 7: Man sounds disgusted. That was bad. That was bad Raven too. That was bad Raven. Raven was a little lost.
Speaker 3: Before we move on to Mox and Powerhouse Hops, I will say TNA like they are a phenomenal YouTube channel because they be uploading full events, Like yeah, they'd be cooking, but when.
Speaker 9: I was doing my scrolling, that's on demand too. They got the best cooking.
Speaker 3: Everybody ten is like you can have everything, You're good. But TNA on the YouTube channel they uploaded the two thousand and three match between Jeff, Jared and Raven, and I remember because that was my introduction to TNA at the time, like they had just got d lo.
Speaker 1: Raven was up there AJ like.
Speaker 7: Like Triple X.
Speaker 4: They were cooking. They were doing great, right, And I remember.
Speaker 3: At the time like the push, like because Raven had gotten himself healthy like on the indies he was doing. He had just started the feud with Punk, So like two thousand and three was probably Raven's last great year in the game, and I remember everybody was banking on Raven winning the NWA title from Jeff Cherrett. They did like a like a thing. The feuder started in January I think it was Wednesday. Yeah, shout to the hot box. I legal cable child sixty one. That's how I got into the game.
Speaker 9: That's how that that's what kept me into wrestling, Like you know, they started getting in the girls and going outside and Nigga said fuck wrestling. And then I bumped into TNA on a legal cable because I've seen Scott Hall. Was like, what Scott hold doing here with all these WCWS niggas. And then I seen my man today. I was like, hold on, I'm feeling like home again. Wait a minute.
Speaker 7: Then I seen the X Division. I'm like, oh, Jeffy l here, wait, wait, what's going on?
Speaker 9: So I never did I got into ringing Varna and I never stopped. So yeah, at that time, you're talking, you're talking on my spirit, Like I remember that time.
Speaker 7: But Raven versus Jared Andy was building it up.
Speaker 9: Raven had pulled up out of nowhere, out of the title because Jared would have these bloody matches. Very met this style, bloody matches, big matches every Wednesday. They was set up because they only had the pay per views. They would work angles. It would be like a pay per view and an angle at this TV show at the same time.
Speaker 7: So great times, man, great times.
Speaker 1: And like I remember that match in particularly because the crowd was cheering Raven and booing Jerry and Jerry was the babyface, and they went probably about twenty thirty minutes, and it just seemed like Raven was about to win the title. Jeff was like nope. Jeff was like that ain't good for business.
Speaker 4: That don't work for me.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks later, Jeff Jared's defending the NWA title against Disco Inferno like its nasty, nasty work man, nasty.
Speaker 7: Year, and I was o man o man. I had an interview with Glenn Goodbirdie. I ain't gonna lie. I was trying to try to get high.
Speaker 9: So I was I could and he was got to sign it, and I was trying to really get an interview with Kenta, but Nigga was like, he ain't speak English. He was trying to play me. But I get it, Like you know, niggas need it, Brad, you feel me.
Speaker 7: I dig it.
Speaker 9: I ain't have it, but Glenn Goodbirdie gave me five minutes. I respected him for that giving me the five minutes, and I got a.
Speaker 7: Little content with him, but I was like, damn, she ain't really do no views. He washed man, I'll just try to get high, y'all.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 7: I was trying to live about it.
Speaker 3: Our house. Hobbs won the the casino gotlet. He's wrestling Marx next week. Great show up.
Speaker 7: I don't want Hobbs into death Roddess. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Oh that's been crazy. Oh, I might have changed the whole trajectory.
Speaker 7: History makes it. First off, they need more niggas.
Speaker 9: I'm tired of niggas just pulling up with That's the thing that's killing the storyline.
Speaker 7: Niggas pull when they want to pull up, like whenever you want to pull up.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, is their nigga.
Speaker 9: You ain't enough I love you, like like Joe Kingston or or Hobbs.
Speaker 7: And it all makes sense because Hobbs is really a Mox a young boy too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like, what is everybody's perception right now on Powerhouse Hobbs, like because you know, you already have a tremendous match with Takesha, right, And I saw a couple of people they were like, well it's ta Kesha, like anybody can have a good match.
Speaker 7: I was like, put a respect on his name like that, right.
Speaker 4: Wow, So they get hurt Andy an'ybody forget.
Speaker 1: So you have this match with Mox, right, and Mox is not the most popular person right now in the in the community from a from an n race standpoint, I've seen a lot of people criticize Mox for like his style. I haven't seen a difference and Naiedo match was. I ain't never seen my man. I've seen a lot of MOXI live. I ain't never seen my man like that. That nigga took six months off after that, like I fucked him.
Speaker 7: I seen it.
Speaker 9: I see you why, I see what he's seen. I'm gonna I wasn't gonna blame Naito too. I fuck with Naiedo niggas, nigga, I don't love Japanese niggas. I love Naiito.
Speaker 1: So you'll slamer a town of Hoshey. But you respect nightA.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because you know why, because you really got it out the mud. Niggas hated him, niggas they tried to put it on him.
Speaker 7: Niggas hated it. And then he came back and then all he wanted to do is shout his gang out. How you gonna go love a nigga?
Speaker 9: I just want to shot his gang out at the dome. That nigga been trying to shot his gang out for seven years. That's another thing to y'all. Let shit slive with repeat shit and be in America and be a problem and then get the same ship in Japan and y'all love it.
Speaker 7: I'm just keep it at a hundred, and I'll just keep it at a hundred tonight. Fuck it. I'm all fav I'm a i'm bgw all a family. Keep it man. I'm tired.
Speaker 9: I'm tired, but I do love NaIO and he just wanted to shot his gang out, and he he do what he wants, and he told Niggas a n x T pull up on me, having me in and fuck yr Niggas. I'm staying in Japan and I respected it. I know my food, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying.
Speaker 7: I was looking forward it too. I had to talk to you about start.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry because here in front of the farm, I had to talk to you, Scott, and I love.
Speaker 7: Working Shade too. And you'll be kicking my boy back in. You kick Trampling back in every day. Let's go. I'm here. Let's talking about the crates.
Speaker 9: One man with jet going crazy, Niggas put out with the scissors.
Speaker 7: A little got Shorty hot, my man. My man was watching the Netflix. You don't watch wrestling like that first thing, he said, where's the man them?
Speaker 9: Respectfully to Shorty because I love what she do too. But Niggas was like, my boy hot.
Speaker 1: But Samantha on the Netflix would have been movie. But back to Powerhouse Hobs. Let's start with a. Let's start with Brenzo. Man, how are we feeling about his chances on Wednesday?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm liking my boy chances on Wednesday?
Speaker 11: Man, And it's funny, bro like I would love like that idea is flush.
Speaker 2: It would be crazy to see that.
Speaker 11: You know, Wheeler took the bump the other night, you know what I mean, he got trash real quick. But yeah, I don't know if I don't know if I see it for Hobbs in this instance, man coming off of a like you said, coming off of a crazy match with the Qushta.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? That was you know, that was that was That was some ship. That was some good ship. But I don't know what Hobbs is.
Speaker 11: It's always like I'm trying to I'm always trying to figure out what's next with this guy, and I can't never figure anything up.
Speaker 1: Do you think this match determines his placement, like as far as like can he be a main inventor?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think that that stake is on the match, you know what I mean, But like depending on the outcome of it, you know what I mean, Like like they're going to make their decision from there. He doesn't have to win the match to necessarily be you know, like in that you know what I mean, like going forward, But I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I see it. I don't know if I see it, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chez.
Speaker 3: With that being said, like Hobbs lost loses to to Kesha, right, he's very likely going to lose to mox right having two losses in two championship matches, like, is that a.
Speaker 4: Good booking decision from TK?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like you can look like Lorenzo was saying, like you can look great in defeat. And I have no doubt Max is going to give Hobbs everything because you know, Hobbs is a complete talent, like you know what I mean, Like you saw it in the Kesh match, like a great Babyface self, right, especially for a man in his size. But like having two back to back losses like that, is that Can that hurt Hobbs in a for the remainder of the year? Can I hurt his chances of being a made of memory?
Speaker 4: It'd be hard to watch adw sometimes. I'll tell you that much. Man, I think we all know what that means.
Speaker 16: So all right, I thought Hobbs should have been pushed well before. Now I had saw enough to be like, yeah, either hell or Babyface. He has the tools to do what needs to be done. Obviously a worker, but he's more than me obviously he's and he's a big man, but he's extremely confident, extreme me big on his ego and he can back it up and.
Speaker 4: He oozes it.
Speaker 16: He oozes this energy where you want to see what this person can do because he believed that much in himself. And I thought the first time he wrestled myself, I thought he was ready.
Speaker 4: I thought the few with him and Ricky Starts was great.
Speaker 16: I've been in on Hobbs, so I don't think two losses back to back to two obviously main event players and take super mindsters gonna hurt. Like you said, you gotta look strong, like Trick looked strong even though he lost it over like and a lot of us thought like, all right, how is it gonna look.
Speaker 4: Are they gonna just tap like the you know, the the type of squash where you squashed down the baby face and show the power. But now they didn't the let him, They let him run and it was really.
Speaker 16: Really good, So you can look amazing and the loss if it's gonna happen for Hobbs, it has to. I would need to be a year if they're gonna do anything. Right now, he's just caught up in the mix. With the storyline. He's not really part of the end goal for the death Righter's angle.
Speaker 4: So once we get past that, and once we get past all and we'll see.
Speaker 16: But yeah, I don't know, man, I don't know. Aw sometimes and I've let that ship sail.
Speaker 4: I just watch it for the joy of the joy of wrestling.
Speaker 7: I just like I watched it for the matches.
Speaker 16: I'm not looking for the storyline. So that's why I don't get mad at it. I'd be like, oh, all right, well yeah, and I thank you all for that. I appreciate that. I thank you this was needed because now I can be.
Speaker 7: A balance.
Speaker 4: Enjoyer of the graps.
Speaker 1: That's for bg W. Does no look talk to me, man, what do you think?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 8: I don't think him lose it, like say, he loses to my like y'all said, as long as it's like a respectable, like good match and he still looks strong in And I don't really think it's gonna affective. Like I can see him like just storyline wise, like he has these two back to back losses and then like he goes and then he gotta come back on the come up. He thought he hasn't been back that long. So like him even having these opportunities so fast, I feel like that's a win. And then he can go and get his get back on everyone that wronged him as he builds up these victories and then to me, one of the people who is a final boss of this uh made event route in aw I think he gotta go up against Hangman at some point, and the Hangman reminds him and be like, y'all see myself and you a little bit, you always getting knocked down, people not believe in you, and then you always come back in his nice little hangman type of way, because he's an evil hangman right now. But I can hear it, but I can see, but I could see like something along those lines happening where he like that is his like a star making more in a w where that is when it gets over the hump and then uh more opportunities come towards as well.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he can't get choked out though, like an IWGP match from April, he can't like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 2: I don't think that should be how the match.
Speaker 11: They shouldn't go home like that in order for him to be booked better going forward. And that's a thing that was John Moxley first out of defense at that point of the belt this year. Yeah, but it shouldn't go We shouldn't get a rerun of that or like a like like like a remix of it that includes the Death Riders.
Speaker 2: You do know what I'm saying. So I don't know man.
Speaker 1: Her break We'll be thinking.
Speaker 9: Bro Listen, I love Hobbs man, but it's just like, I don't think they're gonna give him the belt. That's just how I feel. But I think he's gonna be all right. Two losses. Niggas take two losses. Astray just took two losses, know what I'm saying. So, and if it's some gang ship, then we can always use that. I think this match is about more for Hobbs himself personally, because he hurt himself wrestling MOCKX. So this is some redemption for him and to have this moment and to have this little belief, and he had a great match, and he's somebody I do want to see winning championship.
Speaker 7: You feel what I'm saying. Again, he kind of falls into Jeff Jared go to right now. We just I been seeing I'm also a w c W nigga.
Speaker 9: So I love a good lexic little girl Nitro beating Hogan surprised. DNA might needs that. DNA might needs a good little title switch funk some ship up, like oh, let's get hot, you know what I mean? But you know Moxy Black and it's like I mean Hobby Black, and so I feel like, yeah, I feel like that, Like I feel like Jazz, like I get it. The guys watch him wrestling though, you know what I'm saying, don't freaky pause.
Speaker 7: My fault. Just I'm just in case I got y'all because I'm from New York.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think well, I think Powerhouse Hobbs, like he the potential is like there, like if anybody fits like the mode of like he could be the one. Like I feel like they like they need the redemption for like what they did to Warlow because I feel like they missed the boat completely.
Speaker 2: I was just about to bring that up, yeah, like like truly.
Speaker 4: I would put the Warlow.
Speaker 3: I put Warlow as like a top five fumble for aw and not capitalize that. And I don't want that to happen to Hobbs like I don't want Hobbs to be a fumble, right, just because like for what he's been through, you know what I mean, the work he's put in, Like you know what I mean, Like he's like to me, he's checked off the boxes that like you would probably ask yourself, like what can like you know, I mean, can he do a good cell? He did a tremendous cell with Taqusha on his knee. Does he get the crowd? Like, can the crowd get behind him? Listen to the crowd from Collision last night, the crowd was one hundred invested.
Speaker 4: In Or will Hobbs right?
Speaker 7: I would not be.
Speaker 1: Like I'd be shocked, but I'd be so elated if like they did a shock to switch right, because and I hate that it's a constant with aw like they need the shot in the arm, right.
Speaker 7: I don't want to see the.
Speaker 3: Death Rider storyline go all the way to all in. It can't go to all in, right, It just it cannot. Like we got at least till March for this to like start wrapping this up. But if Darby is going to be gone doing the training for Mount Everest, he's out of there.
Speaker 1: Yes, you could put the title on Kenny, and I think for business wise, having the title with Kenny would be the smart thing to do because Kim and.
Speaker 3: Okata at all in for the a W Championship is money. But then that doesn't really need the title in itself. It adds to it, but they don't need it.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: Having Mox lose to Will Hobbs and then doing the rematch in in l A. And if I'm not mistaken, I believe he is from the California area.
Speaker 9: That's a bad day too, by the way, and the whole private party don't have them belts Brooklyn niggas.
Speaker 7: March night, you bad night in LA. I don't like that day.
Speaker 1: Oh shit yeah damn mm hm. The day before is my birthday, so I have different.
Speaker 7: Reasons to be shot out that day marks Yeah, March.
Speaker 1: March night, that is yeah not no, oh but yeah, like Will going into Revolution as the world champion, Like to me, that's that'd be huge.
Speaker 4: So it's one of those things where we're gonna have to wait and see. Man, I'm very excited for the match.
Speaker 11: No, but that recipe though, to like start to know, I mean, shit, you know what man, No, Now now that you say that It's almost like this, this death Rider shit could have been executed in a way that could have been beneficial to us all, but it hasn't been.
Speaker 2: Okay, now what you're talking about, you know, this is bgw's Black Wrestling.
Speaker 11: Pop, Black Guy Wrestling Pop, Will Hobbs potentially getting this shock title in order to potentially wrap up I mean, I see the math, I see the booking mathematics. But the only thing is I'm and I'm sorry, Julio, but sometimes like your man, TK man, you know what I mean, Like he'd be so stubborn, and I feel like like this this could be a moment to really like bring a certain type of turnaround somewhat to the company, right before revolution, before y'alling. But uh yeah, I mean like yeah, they they they they they need a new leaf. They need they need to turn some ship over. And grant, I know we were talking about Ober earlier too, you know what I mean, Like, I really hope Ober holes onto that ship for as long as possible going into the takeover, standing the delivery. I mean, but the situation with this guy, how now that you say, like I see it, and that will be crazy. He definitely is from the California area. He's from Powell, Altough.
Speaker 2: I believe that's not too far from like Stanford University. But yes, I see it. I see it. But it's just like t K man like with the bag looking like today, man like I don't know what the liquory. So we're just.
Speaker 11: God damn like my man, because I mean, you know, I listened by yo, like Scott, sometimes you're up here talking and I'm like, damn, like, when is his niggas his niggas.
Speaker 2: Listening to this? You know what I mean. But I'm I'm with you, though I'm with you.
Speaker 4: They definitely got them all watching this.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there's been too many taping.
Speaker 7: Man, listen to the niggas. Man gets at my trash. Man, I'm tired.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm sorry, but not for nothing of righteous trash after righteous Redge. When we was in Philly on Wili Mania, Knight Hobbs walked by and ship you know, I mean, you know, dap niggas up and all that.
Speaker 2: He was like, yo, he's world champion ready. I don't see why. And I just thought about that when Scott was talking. I forgot that we had to have that. We had that conversation at night.
Speaker 11: But yeah, yeah, yeah, let's let's pull that trigger man, what the fuck you get the ship out of there.
Speaker 3: But the Death Riders story is dead because I believe I saw this Saturday on Collision, like they're teaming with the Burning Tree, like you know that vortex.
Speaker 7: Crazy and then put it like that jinkstat too. Because I was in the crib this morning.
Speaker 9: I was like, damn this nigga Edge feuding with Death Riders on Wednesday and feed it with Jericho on on Saturdays. This nigga blood, this shit bad, he let this ship bad, and now you're wrestling all these niggas.
Speaker 3: And then don't that defeat the whole purpose of what the Death Riders were supposed to be in the first place, Like they were like, oh, everybody fucked up. But Chris Jericho, bet, don't listen to now.
Speaker 7: He gets seen what I have seen.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to the people Tony, Tony don't care.
Speaker 4: They just gave that man a new contract, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah that backs by, You're looking good.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 9: Don't give a fuck with nigga talk, nobody riding or niggas and niggas suspended spending, niggas got niggas apologize be how the scenes, he terrorized the niggas. Man taking niggas, play with niggas money shout Stalks another big fumbled too, Jesus, I'm gonna keep it one hundred.
Speaker 7: I'm not no tribal Nigga'm gonna keep it on. Honey. I fuck with TK and then t kn't do bady do bad like Starks. That was found. I was found.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. Okay, it starts man.
Speaker 1: Hey, man starts gotta. That's just Friday with Mike Santana hustle.
Speaker 4: Glory is there?
Speaker 7: Oh ship that ship is Jamaica is in New York. It's in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, Chicagogo Chicago.
Speaker 9: Shout the House of Glory. Them niggas is hustling. Shout out to Bryant, Shout out to Mason d Man.
Speaker 4: New York to New York. This week belongs to g c W.
Speaker 7: Oh him stout.
Speaker 9: I'm thinking I'm gonna go. It's one hundred and thirty eight tickets left. Man, Let's see him when that check hit on Wednesday?
Speaker 7: How many left? Man the law thanks to law. I was at the last g c W.
Speaker 9: Do your homework, so South the low Heavy Rob my boy shout, my boy Verds, my brother birds man, he was up at g c W. Verd, y'all was racist. When Leo Brush came out there at g c W keeping on it, I was dead. There was energy in that building. Man.
Speaker 7: It wasn't no black god wrestling energy in.
Speaker 1: Me and Nolo know all about that point. We went to Dallas.
Speaker 7: G c W in Dallas. Yeah, it was that crowd.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: It was one of those seas like we went to.
Speaker 3: We went to for the culture, right and so like when you look at the stream like other shows, like other shows were packed, then you get to for the culture and they were like you saw a bunch of people leaving and then you see a bunch of people going back after the show was done.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she ain't right, man, she ain't right, y'all. Naming it after the albums and in the crowd like that name albums.
Speaker 7: Niggas name the old albums, trying to get hot.
Speaker 11: Don't do that watching this right now now, that fourth roper part of the collective, watching much Dickie in the Yeah, the name.
Speaker 7: Because of the name, the West, gonna get that bread.
Speaker 11: We do all that, but it's like, watch how much Dickie in the be because they want a collective and he got that ship at the Palms, So I see what I see what's going on, dirty ass ship, like we can get fly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you're spice it up. That's it, And that's gonna be the niggas dead for the full rope. It ain't gonna be that crowd. Real nigga's gonna be there. That's good.
Speaker 9: That's good energy. But that I ain't gonna lie like. But maybe it's different. I'm gonna try to go. If they got a ticket for me and I got the bread for him and we can make that match, I'm a book it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean we're gonna book that.
Speaker 1: I told myself I was going to you know, I mean the BGW match Guide, like, this is a show.
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely skipping.
Speaker 3: If you are looking on the BGW match Guide to see what my ratings for g c W versus the people, you are go somewhere else.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna find it on.
Speaker 7: Its some niggas on your show. My nigga Mason man, that nigga do any serial killing.
Speaker 1: Salute to them, brothers man, not around here.
Speaker 4: That's a man name. I know that dude, he don't want to have the Philadelphia street fight and.
Speaker 1: Uh, Charles Mason, yeah, Steve Macklin, Yeah, get to answer your question, Chas brother, you can watch whatever you want around around my way, no, like I have ways of watching different wrestling shows. And I saw g c W pop up on my feed.
Speaker 7: And I just.
Speaker 8: Readily yo yo one of those one of those streams Jians they had. They had an old rig of Bana Jake and that's the hobicide.
Speaker 2: I'm like, look about.
Speaker 4: Young ass side I didn't tell him was faceic.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you want to surprise tag partner gonna be for Grimmory for homicide for the six man tag of that show.
Speaker 7: Low key appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Wait, don't say I'm about to slander low key?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, we were.
Speaker 11: Who it's a six man tag at Hammerstein with Griffin McCoy, Camen Moreton, Tony deppn versus Grimmory for homicide and they got a surprise tag partner.
Speaker 2: So we were just trying to be saying, like who might have been pull up the key.
Speaker 7: That's what they said about y ain't doing.
Speaker 3: Doing he free and what did Loki do to get like people like I know, like like I've always known about like It's like he never said nothing like crazy.
Speaker 7: He's just nah nah he did he he oh, I'm gonna keep it on there.
Speaker 9: What he did, he kicked He fucked niggas up for real, and like he fucked niggas up for real, and a couple of niggas he fucked up with some good guys. He fucked up some good guys by accident, not by accident, but just being him, fuck some niggas up. And then he was tweeting a little.
Speaker 7: It was going a little crazy, and then you know pandemic all that. You know, it was a little but fucky fucky.
Speaker 9: He ain't saying no racist shit like Holgan, I don't think, but I don't quote me on it either. I can't trust nobody. It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Right now, before before we have a chatz talk about a TV, I do want to just say this one thing about low Key and how the politics of New Japan was kind of crazy because it was at Russell Kingdom where it was him, Finn and Koda Bushie. It was a triple threat and he came out dressed as agent forty seven, you know from the Hitman games, and probably the dopest low Ki has looked like from an entire standpoint, because he wrestled the.
Speaker 3: Whole match with the gloves in the full suit in the time. I don't think the jacket came off until like the last three minutes of the match.
Speaker 7: He adn't take that ship off for two years after.
Speaker 4: That, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And New Japan was like, nah, I don't wear it, and he did it anyway, and then they fired him the next day, and I just was like a conversation could have been had.
Speaker 4: But also I get it.
Speaker 7: I didn't even really like that ship keeping on hind. I ain't like that ship.
Speaker 9: Like I like when he was in the rott Wallace when he got hurt and he was wearing the cargoes and the cargoes in the bandanna.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was gangster.
Speaker 9: And then I like when he when he put the shorts on and then hes and he getting that Kitta bag, you know, that final battle.
Speaker 7: I hate that final battle. I love Kenta.
Speaker 9: I ain't gonna lie k That's why I've been thinking, like Kitta and I'm not to beat a dead horse.
Speaker 7: I be thinking like niggas like Kent's fire to you can put them up there.
Speaker 1: I love Canton. I was more of Mark Fuji, but yeah, I love Canto.
Speaker 7: Fuji fire too. He got some moves stolen from him to a couple of niggas on the check.
Speaker 3: A lot of niggs, A lot of niggas. Oh, Canton, mar Fuji in that era. So much money, yeah, Chazoh I Shave Wrestling Episode one dropped this past Thursday. Uh oh, before you get into that, because I don't know you got, I just want to shout out real quick fight Club Pro you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're holding that show on February sixteenth in Maryland. They're introducing introducing the Fight Club at Championship And I'm a belt Mark.
Speaker 9: I like this gorgeous make three for three with their belts fire yeah, yeah, they really don't with the belts too.
Speaker 7: This is black and beautiful. Good.
Speaker 11: Like even the shape of the main plate like that's like that's like an African mask, like the shape.
Speaker 7: They gotta sell these belts. They gotta get this money, start selling these belts.
Speaker 9: They gotta be running around the shows with these that's fire a nigga pull up with that at the show, like with a shorty and a good jacket with that.
Speaker 7: Bad nights.
Speaker 1: I guess we gotta stop gaslighting.
Speaker 4: Chats man. The Mikey is yours.
Speaker 7: I was cool.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. I appreciate I say black as fun man. That's all.
Speaker 16: That's like the genesis of everything I am about to say, Like, they're they're doing all the right things. They're they're doing all the right things to really be considered, well, we already consider them, but to really be considered them on the masses as a wrestling.
Speaker 4: Company that you that you need to be at, that you need to go to.
Speaker 16: They have the right players, they have the right people, They have the right wrestlers, they have the right storylines, they have the right venue.
Speaker 4: The fan base is loyal.
Speaker 16: It's a sense of love amongst everybody when it comes to ashe and you could tell.
Speaker 4: While watching this first episode, I thought it was amazingly done. I thought the edits.
Speaker 7: Teach.
Speaker 16: I thought the edits were like right up my alley, like different kind of cuts, mixing different kind of genres and media together to tell a story you could tell.
Speaker 4: Like Darius fingerprint was all over you could feel it and it.
Speaker 16: It It made even though I wasn't there, he made you feel like you were right there front row watching like the first couple of matches of the of the the first it was beautiful seeing Asia Kong seeing a video package for her, uh, seeing Trica door a video package for.
Speaker 4: Her giving love to d Low.
Speaker 16: Given like small little backstories before the match, and then little like side pieces of of the match within the story, like he would cut.
Speaker 13: To some.
Speaker 16: And cut right back to it like hm, you could tell us like I want this to be different, and I wanted to be black as fuck, but I wanted to be outside of the box.
Speaker 4: And that's what it felt like watching this first episodic episode. Man, it was magical.
Speaker 16: It took me on a ride of of just pure rainbows and colors and just all types of dope ass black shit.
Speaker 4: Man, this is different. This is nothing like W W E. This is nothing like a A. This is like a W type.
Speaker 7: This is us.
Speaker 4: This is us stamp Cody approved. It's a real it's a real emphasis on making sure that the blackness and cinema because we are we are the visuals, we are the culture.
Speaker 16: We move this ship in a beautiful way, and watching that first episode lets me know, like, all right, this is happening.
Speaker 4: This is not a this is not a thing.
Speaker 16: We can't be like that's a flash and fan, No, this I shay wrestling. This is gonna happen whether we like it or not. And so it's beautiful that we all can just be in this moment and support it.
Speaker 2: So absolutely.
Speaker 7: Beautiful. Well said that ship was.
Speaker 2: Like wrestling soul train, like the way, that is what I mean.
Speaker 11: Like this nigga Dare's doing the narrations like he I'm like it this nigga, Like he's like, wrestling is Don cornelis Black wrestling, Black independent wrestling is Don cornelis.
Speaker 2: Like that's how that ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: Just like and then like you know, Luke performance at the end, like it that that this they got, they got, they got one, they got they got some sh they got some shit, and I just can't wait to see like this, you know, the next iterations of the episodes they do like you know, and we kind of getting certain things like we got that Darius promo in there, you know what I mean, and we know we know what's going on with Darius, but like seeing how they're gonna document that into the television show down the line, like I can't wait to see like some of the footage from Isha for you know what I mean. I mean, you know, I think they I think they say, you know, like that is a four was like that was one of them ones and yeah, but I'm just excited to see, like, you know, how much they continue to chop this shit up and put it like in the in the show's format, because I know it was one thing to be at the show and like the experience of the way that y'all did, but like the way that they're putting this out to the larger culture, like this shit is beautiful. It was like fucking wrest twenty first century wrestling soul train to me, well said.
Speaker 7: Well said, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope they show what I consider one of the best world talking matches I've had the opportunity to see live between should.
Speaker 4: Be and Caprice Coleman. That match that was phenomenal.
Speaker 7: In that was damn good shoe.
Speaker 1: In this episode, right now.
Speaker 2: Bro can't go right now prece is crazy.
Speaker 1: Shoot in In this episode, you can see me and Nola in the crowd. Mm hmmm, yeah, that's all. I saw the white who. I saw Nola doing the claps, and I was like, there he.
Speaker 4: Is, there is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but if it feels like something I would watch, like like it has like nineties BT aesthetics, you know what I mean, like like something that like it'd be right after rap city type type B culture culture.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just like I just can't wait because it's it's weekly correct, yes, wait everything.
Speaker 7: I think they said it's weekly.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And so to put two matches on the first one and like, yeah, this was this was hard. And then A and Trish it just was amazing that she felt like I was watching an animation. But it's like, no, this is real, like like a Ca wrestled Trisha Dora, you know what I mean, Like like the way that A was looking at Trish doing like like her worked punches like like it was that That's the whole thing was just a ship man, which was just a good ass, good ass presentation, presentation.
Speaker 1: Shoot the match between front Man jos C Kevin Knight Kevin Man.
Speaker 7: I don't like Zach.
Speaker 9: Running around with front Man. I ain't gonna front There's only one front man.
Speaker 7: I ain't like that. Zach was called himself front man. Nah wild and you took that orange from Taz Taz looking for Zach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing to you who the orange really belonged to?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it f T W ship or is it really you know what I mean, the mighty mighty don't kneel like which one?
Speaker 9: Like, guy, let that range go, man, that's wild, Like we're just gonna tell the broadcast.
Speaker 7: We're already going on, right, you know we got that orange, big Sodo. I gotta say, you.
Speaker 2: Do your thing. Do your thing, brother, yo.
Speaker 4: I really hope the mess do well for my nigga. I really want that to happen.
Speaker 7: He's big break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, to night, God damn ship.
Speaker 7: I mean, man, my giants is at home.
Speaker 9: Lo Lo ain't stopped smiling all night because it's eagles like yeah, chilly wicked man, that's.
Speaker 2: How this should be.
Speaker 11: But you know this is always my constant screensaver, this this phone, and I mean to let you know this computer, you know, I mean, I always got the ship going on.
Speaker 7: So this no agreen it too right? Clapping up. We let y'all gotta see my brother love really outside talking to the.
Speaker 9: People like, do y'all like when I be seeing that, And I'll be like, do not niggas now see what they watching like? You ain't really never seen you like nigga right here talking graps with us and then talking to the people for the people talking to them people suit all like, Yo, listen, I gotta get my ship off. I rep in my tawel flowers, brother and flowers to all of y'all. Man, for real, everybody cooking.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 9: I see it like, and it's gonna be a time where the world see it and it's gonna be a bad We're gonna.
Speaker 7: Get these super chats helping chat. We go get some money because it's enough enough.
Speaker 9: Somebody gotta pay a couple of dollars in you know, I mean, this is quality content, y'all.
Speaker 2: Get We about to about to about to figure it out.
Speaker 9: I know Scotland got to play. I'm about to get up with Scotland sky Trot. Get some money out here. I got to talk to scholars. Man.
Speaker 1: We always got something, always something in the works, man, We always got something in the world. If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Right now, currently this is the highest viewership we have gotten on bg W if I am not mistaken.
Speaker 7: Yeah so.
Speaker 9: Man, Facts, Man Almanac, Show, Heartbreak, Coolio music, All that's happened with New York everybody every week.
Speaker 2: Man, listen real quick.
Speaker 3: I do want to shout out Reasonable Wrestling because they held their final episode as of the Reasonable Wrestling. They those are the gods, but they final what the final episode for for twice.
Speaker 1: Some time, like they threw in the towel so to to Chris to Chitty Man like like no, man.
Speaker 7: Niggas don't understand, like this ship is Like that's what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 9: When niggas needed a couple of dollars because you'll go understand, niggas is live in real lives, like we can't God bless us to make money off this ship. Like this shit is tough, like like you're sure you want to spend time with you and you're talking about you're talking to grabs and niggas like you feel what I'm saying, like we gotta keep.
Speaker 7: It our hondre like hard to explain and they know, like this ship is a tough grind.
Speaker 9: So anybody like you guys doing it, reasonable guy, you gotta salute and take your hats off to him, to these brothers, Hats off to y'all.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I'm showing y'all to Baldy Hays respect, expect these brothers because these brothers in the in the game.
Speaker 7: What is reasonable been doing it for a minute, I've been seeing reasonable doing it.
Speaker 9: I told I with them Banks shot out to the boys, man like Nigga's doing anything.
Speaker 12: Man like.
Speaker 7: This ship is tough, bro like.
Speaker 9: So when Niggas is constantly here pulling up this Nigga, Scotlin is telling you, I'm not even feeling it. Look got the joint roller. Yeah, we're getting merched. We gotta put support niggas. That's the point of why I'm trying to say, support niggas. Nigga Scotland feeling like he ain't feeling like been up on the show. He's still pulled up. You feel what I'm saying. That's for the love of the game. You feel what I'm saying, niggas, love this ship. Support niggas because nigga.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean. I'm tired, man, I'm trying. I'm tired of work in this job.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: I got work in the morning, I got still I gotta go drive the Jersey, go take my daughter home.
Speaker 9: Like, but I'm here because I love this ship. You feel what I'm saying, Like this ship real. Like you fee what I'm saying. Like I'm tired of working too, Like I need, I need to do this, Like you feel what I'm saying. So helping nigga out man, support niggas man hump and chats, chats, all that to send all that cash app.
Speaker 7: You're gonna put the cash apps on our Twitter.
Speaker 1: We can, we can, we can go on Twitch watch Old Saturday.
Speaker 7: Night bad Man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, on the Patroller start, you know, I mean, we do it, do the patrol. We told, we tell the real takes. Niggas can't say oh you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, So like I said, just you know, because they you know, they are brothers as well. So salute to Chitty Chitty because, like I said, he got a new career. So like I said, he just won't have the time to do it. But you know what I mean, we're party touch based with Chris. Chris gonna come on a couple of episodes later on in the future. But yeah, reasonable, big salute to them.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Like that new band too, Yeah, yeah, well, gentlemen, we have come to the inclusion. Unless anybody has anything else they would like to add.
Speaker 9: I should have went another four hours with y'all. We need a barrathon. We definitely gonna do it twitch like We're gonna like the Young Niggas.
Speaker 7: All night.
Speaker 1: You know, if we got cooking on a Friday, it would be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He tried to do a twenty four hours ship the niggas.
Speaker 9: Gotta watch how she matches convinced me that love time. I got a context st howd I mean even going to.
Speaker 7: The town of house. She watched along to convince I'll give it up. I'll watch it, you know what I mean? Yeah, we do that for patrol to.
Speaker 1: Suck, I mean heartbreak, a twitch marathon, I like it.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna hold you. I've seen a highlight today with him and Takesha Young.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh that's a de Look fine, I ain't gonna find I ain't retweeted to keep the gimming going over it.
Speaker 7: What's fired?
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I'll put you on to Tana Hashi Monroe Suzuki October twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: Or twenty yeah, twenty twelve.
Speaker 7: A classic Okay, Yeah, make me. I want to see what y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll make Yeah, we'll make something happen. Bro, it's gonna be a good year. Man, It's gonna be a good year. But gentlemen, do we have anything else to be got going on?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: This was a classic.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: This is all I gotta say is, thank you, Heartbreak Julio for grace and this with your presence has been great.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Fun all the reason these followers, You're the reason we had a buckets and change.
Speaker 9: So thank you, yo, y'all getting me high shouting, did a couple of likes right now about the time and with a couple of y'all follow me please, man, I just talks.
Speaker 7: I just took my rap shot. I just took my ship, and I'll be high. I'll be forgetting.
Speaker 9: I'm behind tweeting, and sometimes I'll be like, damn, I tweeted down.
Speaker 2: And hold on and hold on and hold on, Heartbreak. Julio has a music catalog.
Speaker 11: Spotify into a lot of classics.
Speaker 9: Shout my brother Virgilio, shout out the all of that show. I do the podcast. We dropped weekly, but my brother Dre we get busy.
Speaker 7: We talked ship.
Speaker 9: We smooth gas and just talk ship and be just loved. Niggas pull up and dap us up in the middle of the show and it's real ship. It's just it's like just talking with your niggas. You know what I'm saying. We're doing the Oscars next week, which is all ward show the Oscars. Yeah, I mean, because it's excellence like Oscar.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean. I spelled. I misspelled it wrong purposely because I want no trouble with them people. You feel me. Love is love all blessed Yea. They were just trying to move calm and tapping with no uth. I'm in a group triver Love. Love be cracking me the fuck up, broa re love be cutting up.
Speaker 9: But I love y'all boys. Keep doing what y'all doing, man, Thatt, y'all got something going. I'll watch how y'all grew to Twitter. I watch y'all from the beginning of the show. I remember when y'all was posted.
Speaker 2: It was no video.
Speaker 7: I remember it was a moment of y'all going. The video was a movement.
Speaker 4: I remember it.
Speaker 7: I was there, I witnessed it all, and I'm proud of y'all for real. All of y'all brothers for real, like.
Speaker 9: We got to give each other flowers in this ship. You feel what I'm saying, Life is short. Take your pictures, love your people. Don't you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: Move how you move? You feel me? You know it's love this love God bless all y'all. I'm gonna smoke this gas. I'm gonna go take this ride to Jersey. But I love y'all.
Speaker 9: Man, anytime you'll want me, I'm here. I got this now, I got the set up, so I'm good. Now I can pull up whatever I need. Somebody damn don't want to do it. Showed me the episode. Let me I pull up that bro. Shout to all the ladies too. I'm just saying, shout out to all the ladies. God bless y'all, y'all, beautiful creatures.
Speaker 7: I love y'all. I love y'all. I'm single and available. I love the community. That's some grass, baby, respect it. If you're a female fan, you lovey of baby, put me on, put me on the DA.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to learn something, Kingdom.
Speaker 7: Whatever you want to teach me, I'm gonna learn. Baby, let me let's learn. I love you all boys, Mair.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, Appreciate you, dearly man, appreciate you dear. Like I said, this is a a family we got going on here forever in a day man. But yeah, you can find me at Poetic Scotland on x Scotland, Underscore Underwood on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Oh, tell them about your articles, tell them about your event.
Speaker 1: Brother, Oh yeah, oh yes, oh you can go follow my articles at DAR Sports and Media.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's salute to DAR and the team over there. Next my brother dog Facts is a legend.
Speaker 7: Man is over there. Good brother's over there, Facts.
Speaker 1: And then on January twenty fourth, BGW House Productions will be curating Deaf Poetry Space right here live in Newport News, Virginia, where we will be doing in uh, poetry of all essence, music, food, creativity, inspiration. It's gonna be a We are completely sold out. We are anticipating seventy plus people in a kitchen space that I don't think can hold seventy plus people.
Speaker 7: But we're gonna make it. We're gonna make it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make it work.
Speaker 7: Like I'm ready. That's the crazy show.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, look man, this is just this is the very first one. When the second one comes to heartbreak.
Speaker 4: I'll let you know.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 9: You you in Brooklyn, I saw like some Brooklyn ship. It can bring you some some spotted Brooklyn vibe right there.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, we'll talk, man.
Speaker 3: I would love to do a deaf poetry space in Brooklyn and Philly and Charlotte and all over the world.
Speaker 1: We don't make it happen, man, We're gonna make it happen, Scott.
Speaker 9: Each week, Scott the coach is getting better. I see you getting some money, Scott. Notice some things, Scott, my man.
Speaker 7: Coats, good coats. The game.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, Yeah, man, that's uh.
Speaker 8: Find me up the least uh since the ground, blue sky, follow the pit pages on those same three platforms uh until the final whistle will be wrapping up.
Speaker 7: In the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I appreciate it being cheers.
Speaker 7: Got you.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, man, man, that's.
Speaker 7: Like this is really ship all right now?
Speaker 2: Going on.
Speaker 16: Listen, support my man, Scott. Support the book. Scott, give m the title. What's the title.
Speaker 4: Oh, your love is necessary? Your love is necessary?
Speaker 7: Bamn.
Speaker 4: Right there you see the al a.
Speaker 16: Man right there, shot out some man. No lo, there is Carter breath support the front of whistle. Hater of the Year, Heel of the Year.
Speaker 7: Puts that.
Speaker 16: Locker room low support. The Graps will also support his activism. Listen, Low is what I want. I wish a certain wrestler of color was, And that's another conversation for another day. But Low, you are a person that has stature in this rest community, but not only that uses your platform and uses what you've done to actually be a voice for black people. So I want to make sure you get your flower on them because when I see him, like damn, I wish fall actually black people and this shit. They got a platform that should have been doing this shit. But again, that's a whole other conversation that we must have. But until then, shout out of that Yo, heartbreak Julio, support the dominat, support the music.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite videos I ever made was using his beat top Tier.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, yo, yo yo seriously, like seriously, as somebody that watched that niggas do one hundred videos to one hundred West Side Guns and.
Speaker 7: The Lights, you feel what I'm saying. I always was like, yo, my music, I always wanted to see one, but I wanted to be organic. I didn't want to just like, yo, bro, can you do this for me?
Speaker 9: Like so when you organically did that, that move my spirit. I know that I don't want to speak for Wooverine, but I can confidently speak of Woverine that moved them as well, Like niggas is really fans of this shit, like truly fans of this ship. To see that it was crazy to me like that was like one of my favorite moments of last year, like that ass, So I truly appreciate you for that. I just want to publicly say that I told you that told you that on to me. I just want publicly visual so it can be recorded, fat, but I appreciate you for that. I'm about to cry like Cody when you were going through a lot of greed, touch your heart different, bring a little.
Speaker 7: Titty facts again.
Speaker 2: It was an honor to do it you.
Speaker 16: I mean, like I said before, anybody that's cool, Scott, It's instantly cool with me.
Speaker 2: That was enough.
Speaker 16: And so you you made me feel like home. When I first got there, it was you. It was low and it was al like those are the hearts. Y'all made me feel like I was supposed to be here, so I love you, thank you so much. Oh you know, man, that's what Oh love to Matt money to recuperat right now, that's all right, that's all right, and he's gonna get better.
Speaker 4: So shot the mac. Damn what man got going on?
Speaker 16: Ship recruiting than you support his recruiting and also support his journey as he continues to be active with some mental health in all aspects of that.
Speaker 4: And uh ask for me, y'all know. Watch the video Chads O B I g My Mansoe Twitter, uh my man Chads Blue Skott. But it's just a book marker, so don't look for us there.
Speaker 7: No one's there.
Speaker 4: I'll be there. I'll be there sometimes. Okay, okay, I.
Speaker 7: Wrote down sometimes.
Speaker 2: What was good? Spike Lee right there? You heard me, Chaz o B.
Speaker 11: You already know who this is, man aj Styles, p Low Chaps all of those good things. Man, the locker Room Lead is fine. You're gonna have some surprises coming up very soon. Follow me at Low from the lead. Follow the Locker Room Lead at the Locker Room Lead on YouTube and twitch, BGW pot for life.
Speaker 1: As always, yump, gentlemen, we are out of the one eighties.
Speaker 2: We are now in Nies.
Speaker 4: We are away.
Speaker 7: Two hundred, y'all gotta throw a party for two hundred. We still don't know what we're doing yet.
Speaker 4: We need to get that yet. We need to get the ball rolling on that because we.
Speaker 7: Like February is that black history one February. I have been crazy to.
Speaker 4: Be closer to your birthday bore than anything, like saying, we keep going like everything.
Speaker 2: That'll be that's going in the Mania season.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's gonna be a time.
Speaker 7: Are y'all going to Mania? No, Yo, shout out on the matches. I'll be asking for our funk Mania's summer Slave met Life bring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we're going. That's what we're doing. We're definitely doing that.
Speaker 9: We're doing like Pokbot, like my daughter the one night because I got before you retire, I promised her.
Speaker 7: Retired.
Speaker 1: No, we could be on our international travels and go go to London.
Speaker 2: Yo, talking about that bad Yeah we got and I'm.
Speaker 7: Going to wrestle Kingdom when I get my passport facts.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so that's the thing though to next January. Yeah, yeah, Dynasty gonna definitely be happening there. We got fellows.
Speaker 4: Would be fire.
Speaker 7: I'm getting my past.
Speaker 4: He has to take my picture right, Yes, sir, Wow, that's kind of We have talked. We have talked, We have talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to put it in motion now because yes, but we ain't got nothing else. So one n heartbreak, Julio, the God, the King. We appreciate you, dear, thank you for you. Like I said, you heartbreakers.
Speaker 2: This one was for us tonight. Babies, Yes sir, yes, young boys.
Speaker 7: Man, love your boys.
Speaker 4: Love y'all, man, love you.
Speaker 7: We are out. He's out to my to.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, they got a fucking act.
Speaker 7: Well, n kids,