Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, basketball fans, San Antonio Spurs fans, Welcome to this rip roarin All Star edition of the San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast with your Boy, a fan of the Black and Silver of over forty years, a heck of a YMCA coach, Hey, that's right, and also a former stand up comedian. Here he is, Jay Dissolve. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Your boy kad with you? What a fun All Star weekend? And boy are we gonna blast Kevin Hart A, boy, are we gonna blast it? Draymond Green? And boy are we gonna pump up the San Antonio Spurs. In this edition of the San Antonio Spurs Weekly Podcast, All Star Edition, the game has been concluded last night. The tournament, the first ever tournament, has gone down. We're gonna talk about what we liked, what we didn't like. We're gonna talk about Victor Winbinyama's performance, and we're gonna talk about the man that stole All Star Weekend. Not Matt McClung, not Tyler Hero, not Steph Curry, even though Steph Curry walked away with the MVP. We're gonna talk a little bit about him as well, of course, and how we believe that. You know, of course he's gonna win the MVP in Golden State, that's where the NBA All Star Game was. Of course he was okay Magic Johnson when he first returned after we found out he had Aids won the MVP, and of course when Michael Jordan returned, of course Michael Jordan won the MVP. So yeah, a little bit of I would like to say, rignus going on there. No, it's not riggs because the players get them the ball, of course, wanting them to win the MVP. This could be Steph's last time. Who knows. Like Shaq said, with his OG Club, a lot of these guys may be playing together for only a couple more years in this league. So we wanted to put together a cast of Ogs, and of course the Ogs took the tournament, but it was a very exciting tournament. Nonetheless, from my standpoint, I don't know what you guys think out there. We're gonna rip on Draymond Green a little bit in this episode and how horrible Kevin Hart was. We're going to talk about that in a minute. I think his limelight is done. Kevin, You're done. Your heartbeat has stopped. Get away from the NBA. It's not funny anymore. You're absolutely pathetic. Just stick to doing sellout shows and doing you know, you know, crappy television shows. We'll talk about that in a minute. Of course, I had my little run in with Kevin Hart on Twitter when my stand up career started, and maybe we'll talk about that on the show here today. But we do have some clips for you this episode on the San Antonio Spurst Weekly Podcast. We have Stefan Cassel, who was miked up during All Star weekend. We have some good sights and sounds from the All Star Game as well. One of the funniest guys miked up is Yanis. Can we give Janis aka Patumbo a big round of applause as well? I know he was complaining about Chris Paul beating him up and everything, but let's be honest. Yanis is hilarious. Okay. He was miked up and he was really sticking up for Wemby. He loves Victor wen Binyama, he really does. There was a part where he was talking to Charles Barkley on the court and he's like Charles Charros, this is a guy you could never defend. This is a guy you can never defend. That's my best Yanna impression, by the way, and Charles like, I know, I know, and Giannis is like, the next time you make fun of him on the TV show, just know you cannot go to guy like this. And then also on the bench, it was hilarious because Giannis is looking at Victor, and of course Victor came off the bench and you could have said and he could have started over, you know, Pascal Siakam, I would have thought, but you know what, when you have Victor coming off the bench anywhere, that's crazy, all right, And even Jianna said.
Speaker 3: But Butta, you're never gonna come off the bench in your career, ever in your career. And like Janis was just such a good guy over the weekend. And of course Steph Castle runner up in the Dunk Contest. We'll talk a little bit about that, but congratulations to Tyler hero To throning the back to back champion in the three point contest, Damian Lillard, who looked a little off, just a little off, and it shows you in the three point contest, you don't have to come out and hit for thirty points in the first round like Buddy Held did.
Speaker 1: Buddy Hild had thirty one points, tying Steph Curry's record. And of course, Buddy Heald is a former three point shooting champion himself, and a lot of people were picking him and out of nowhere, we don't need another Hero, Okay, but we do Tyler Hero from the Miami Heat becoming the fifth man from the Miami Heat to win the three point contest in the history of the contest. And then we move on to the slam dunk contest. Now Steph Castle, and this one had some high, high ranking dunks. He had a fifty at the end. But I want to really pick on one judge right now, a judge that shouldn't have been on the panel. A judge my kids absolutely love, a guy that I like and I like watching his content on YouTube. But just because you play on a nerf who for playing your pool or play in your backyard, doesn't make you a professional athlete to judge dunking. And that's Jesser. Jesser was absolute garbage. Jesser really didn't look at the replays, and in the slam Dunk contest, it's hard to watch it in full speed and say, oh, that was a great dump. You really gotta analyze the slow motion of it. And I think that's what I love about some of the technology today when it comes to the slam dunk contest, is you get to see every move, every twist, every turn, every cup of the ball. And you had to really watch Steph Castle. Now, Matt McClung going first three pt he is your drama queen of the dunk contest. He really is. I like Matt, but you're not even an NBA player. You're in the G League. You played one year in Philadelphia, and listen, when you have more time on your hands, of course you're gonna be able to develop better dunks. One of the things I loved what I don't know if it was Kenny Smith. It probably was Kenny Smith. He said, the dunks that Steph Castle does are the ones you see in a game. These are ones that he could do in a game. Steph of course did the one trickery one, the ball going through the hoop and then he's catching it, putting it through his legs and slamming it. This is where I can't stand. Jesser. The opening dunk of the night he gave him a forty six. The whole panel of NBA Legends guys who won the dunk contest forty seven's forty eight. Okay, Now, of course you're not going to give the new guy a fifty right off the bat unless he does something amazing like Matt McClung did. But we've seen this. The jumping over a car, We've seen this before and before again. Matt McClung even hit his foot on the car. It wasn't even a clean dunk, but it was a fifty. I would have still gave him a fifty. It was a great dunk. Matt's dunks were good, but they gave him fifties all throughout. This kind of was reminiscent of Jordan versus Dominique. If you ever remember that dunk contest Dominique, guys, y'all are gonna hate me, and I'm a Jordan dude. Dominique should have won that dunk contest. Dominique had more power on his dunks. He moved around more. The Human Highlight film got robbed in that one, so did Steph Castle. He lost by what point four points total in the final and Jesser is absolute garbage. You should not have these YouTube people being a judge at all. None. I missed the days of doctor J. I missed the days of even getting a celebrity person in there, like Denzel Washington or someone along the lines that follows the sport. I know Jesser follows it. But at the same time, the crazy thing with Jesser was even on the dunk that Steph put through his legs, he gave him like a forty six. Oh, he didn't put it down the first time. Hey, by the way, even on that car dunk by McClung, he didn't put it down the first time, but you gave him a fifty. So this is why I don't think you should have celebrities of his nature on the panel. He also loves Matt McClung. He has a proverbial heart on for Matt McClung. And like I said, you can do dunk contests on your pool or in your back room on an eight foot rim all day and judge your friends. You can do that for great content, but don't bring them out in the NBA All Star Game ever again, because there were a couple other dunks too. You're sitting they're going that was a fifty. That was a fifty. You know, Steph, I believe and call me a homer if you won. But he had at least two dungs that were fifties. The one that went through the hoop and he went through his legs I should have been a fifty. The final one where he did the spin in the cup of the ball was definitely a fifty. And he probably could add another fifty where they threw the ball off the backboard And if he had done a three sixty instead of a one tot eighty, he probably would have won. But congratulations to Steph Castle finishing second in the NBA Dunk Contest. He was also the Rising Stars MVP. He had a great outing in the final against the g League. He had twelve points in a couple of assists. The game after that against the Global Stars, six points a couple assists. He had a great weekend. And let's check out Steph Castle all miked up, yeah, stay away, stay away.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm like, oh hey, you stay.
Speaker 4: Away from me.
Speaker 2: Got your family head? Yeah, yeah, they're here. You gotta get one, so buy win it. Sorry, no, you'll be the.
Speaker 1: First every night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, Saturday Sunday. Yeah, let's do it, you little Sunday or what? Yeah, that's why we're here, right, I got to say they talking out.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, but they told me to guard you, so I don't think I can let you just go any more.
Speaker 2: Last year, you want to go? Last one? Yeah, game time, I had to. I had to close it. I had to. The last one felt good too, so I knew I was getting back. I told you, I told you, I told you.
Speaker 4: All right, the MVP of the Casual Rising Stars game is the one and only.
Speaker 2: Step fuck guess all right?
Speaker 4: Step on a few questions for your m v P. What allowed you to excel tonight?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: I want to get thanks to coach Mulley. I feel like you drafted a great team. We all came together, we all locked in at the end, and you know, we just played free and.
Speaker 4: This was an intense physical game. Where did that hunger come from in this one?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Just our want to play on Sunday. I feel like we all wanted to play on Sunday, we all wanted to win. So, I mean you've seen that in.
Speaker 2: The last game. We were down early, but we came back and fought back in one.
Speaker 4: All right, so Sunday it's your night. What message do you got to those All Stars, Stephan.
Speaker 5: Just just be ready for us. I mean, don't count us out. I mean, we're here to win it.
Speaker 4: You all were amazing tonight. Thank you for your time, and congratulations to.
Speaker 1: Cancle, the MVP of the Rising Stars game. Now, let's keep in mind that they had to play three games. The Young Guns had to play three games, and of course they had the legs, but that's a lot of basketball for them. And of course the Ogs took that next round. It was an up and down game, and the Rising Stars really came out to play, and I think they surprised the old men for a little bit. And then of course Steph Curry's took over hit a couple threes and I get a kick out of it. Of course, Steph won the MVP. And I know it's an All Star game, but it's absolutely ridiculous to shoot these threes at half court. I think it's a disgrace to the game. I think it's a disgrace to the players you're playing with. I think it's disrespectful. It was cool.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't get me wrong, I thought it was cool as a fan, but.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely ridiculous. And then the fact that he had the audacity to come down and try to do it again. This is the one thing I don't like about the game when it comes to the All Star Game. I like this format. Though I did enjoy the format. It was interesting to see and they were actually playing once that one team got the thirty points. Boy, I mean they were playing. And even though the Old Men even beat the Global Stars, I mean, the Old Men got out quickly. I don't know if it was rust for the Global Stars. Sitting now Kenny Smith and Candace Parker on TNT, we're going at it a little bit because Kandace Parker was saying, hey, listen, you know they had to sit. You know, you have E forty out there performing, too short performing and all the way, By the way, can we give a round of applause for the performances? How cool was that for us nineties babies? Ray, we have to hear all the Great West Coast rap and music. Tony Tony Tony in vogue E forty two short Tupac. It was great to hear. And another round of applause for Rafael Sadik who put together a great collective of music while introducing the All Stars. I thought it was a great All Star weekend. I really do, and I do like the form everybody started playing. Now, there were some other people that didn't like it. The pregame show with Kevin Harlan, also Jalen Rose for and Vince Carter and of course, uh, douchebag Green. I'm sorry Draymond Green. You know, mister got him. That's I swear, that's his cousin. But the reason why I'm picking on Draymond is just because you have a big mouth doesn't mean you got to use it. I think this is a guy that lived off the coattails of Clay and Steph his whole career. He thinks he's the greater player of every generation. I would have loved to see a matchup between him and Dennis Rodman. I really would have. Draymond Green is a bully. He runs his mouth, and if there's anybody out there that says that's their favorite player, you're absolutely delusional, delusional, delusional. The reason why I'm ripping on Draymond and I hope he's listening. Hey, listen, San Antonio Spurs, Listen, Vic Listens, I know, Chris Listens, I know Steph Listens, because you know, we like those proverbial fires under their assets. That's what we do here. So Spurs boys spread the word to Draymond. Okay, say, man, this guy is calling you. Well, I'd love to be on Draymond's show. Call me Draymond, let's talk. He didn't like the format because he's like, oh, you've got these you know, U nineteen leaguers in there basically facing you know Olympians. Uh, Draymond, you're U nineteen ers? Which are you know? Rising stars? Gave your boys a challenge early, back and forth, back and forth, matching bucket for bucket three two three two. I'm pretty sure you were sitting there, you know, biting your nails off, and I'm I'm ptty sure you have no nails left with the size of those teeth. But am I am? I still going on? Draymond? I am. That's not very christian like of me. But what makes me laugh is like Kevin Harlan asked him, well, do you like this format? On a scale of one to ten, what you would you give it?
Speaker 3: And Dreymond's like ten being the best and They're like, yeah, and he goes a zero, then why are you at All Star Weekend?
Speaker 1: Why don't you protest it? Sit at home, hang out with their family and do some more crappy key of commercials. Why don't you do that? I was very disappointed to Draymond Green's response, because he's a mouth, that's all he is. And he's another one of this, another one of these generational kids that does it for the clicks. That's it. Now he's gonna get all these clicks on YouTube and all this and that when you're already a proverbial star in the NBA. Absolutely ridiculous. I liked it now ten being best, one being or zero being worse. What would I rank it at eight? I thought the game in the festivities was great. I thought the overall NBA All Star Weekend was around an eight. I've seen some of you out there, some of you fat TikTokers out there, two hundred and fifty pounds living in your mother's basement, ranking a dunk contest, saying oh it was boring. Listen, it was a little slow leading up to Steph and Matt mcclum. It was. I thought that the guy from the Milwaukee Bucks would have had a better standout because I've seen his dunks in the game. I didn't think the guy from Chicago would do well. He just like when Vince was introducing him, Vince Carter, he was calling to the new AK forty seven, the Andre Carolinko from Utah. And that's what his game resembles of baskets bouncing off, he grabs him, puts him back. There's no flare to that kid. There was flair with Steph and if you could see it, then you're blind or maybe you know you were too busy stuff in your face on your couch. There's so many stupid YouTubers out there and TikTokers that just don't understand certain aspects of the game. It makes me laugh. And they get out on a basketball court, They're not going to be able to do it. Listen. Would I be able to do it at almost fifty ish years old. No, But I'll tell you what I'll take on one of you YouTubers any day, jess Er jess or your piece of garbage. Of course, we're making light of the situation here. I liked it. I thought the festivities, if you put it all together, the festivities, the music, everything, with the exception of Kevin Hart. Kevin Hart was absolute garbage as well. He made this All Star Weekend go down a notch. And I'm not just saying because of his I know, cheap shot at Kevin there and listen, I had my deal with Kevin hardback in the day on Twitter. I was going to audition for one of his shows. He was looking for somebody to open for one of his shows in Richmond, Virginia. There was a contest at the Richmond Funny Bone. I was the only, let's just say, you know, negative, malignant person up there. But I had a good performance and one of the voters was one of his managers, and I had got a report card from the manager saying, listen, you were funny. I think you'd be great as a comedian. You're doing a great job. However, the reason why you're not being picked, basically I'm gonna pull the race card is because I was white. And I was shocked. I was like, what even some of the people that one said you should have won, but hey, it is what it is. So I took to Twitter, like everybody else when you've got to complain, but I didn't complain. I just said, you know, I want to thank Kevin Hart and his management team, even though his management a team don't know what they're talking about. When other people in the crowd voted hire for certain comedians aka me to win this contest, and believe it or not, I got an app from Kevin Hart apologizing said he saw the video, was impressed and he told me, hey, good luck on the rest of my career. And that was very nice of him. But last night, Kevin, you rip on everybody else. I'm gonna come out and I'm going to tell you right now, you should not be standing next to big NBA players. You should not. Your ten minutes of NBA All Star fame are up from a couple of years ago, from the celebrity Games, and when you played and coached, you're done. I just even when they introduced him while Ernie was trying to do a segment and he came out to DMX, you would have thought his pop would have been larger, but it wasn't. And I think it's degrading to have him come out on the same platform as NBA All Stars. Just did you want to introduce him but not come out on the same platform. That's fine. Then during some of the segments he just had some crappy jokes. I was even calling him from home. When Charles Barkley put the hat on that shaqs Fedora or whatever you want to call it. I looked at my wife and I go, Chuck, looks like somebody should be starring in the new Mideia movie. What does Kevin Hart say? It looks like he should be starring at a Tyler Perr movie. I guess great minds think alike. I guess comedians are all the same. You can say everything, but man, he brought it down a notch and I loved what SGA did. Now during parts of the game, I think it was only twice they allowed Ernie, Kevin and whoever else was on the panel to speak while they're playing, kind of like what they do in Rutger Park in New York and some of these outdoor games where you got hype men on a mic. Oh look at that right there, Why does that shut up? Let him play? All right, this is not outdoor ball, Okay, So Kevin was calling out SGA, one of the best players, if not the best player in the league. Right now next to Joker, right and SGA sits there and he puts them you know, mimicking hand together, like stop running your mouth, we want to play, let's go. These are the emotions that SGA were doing. And Kevin Hart's like, oh, you want to play, that's what you want to do. Then get out there and play with He must have got the shoes do that, do this? And then even Ernie was like, hey, all right, let's get back to the game. Kevin Hart was absolute garbage in this one, and Kevin Hart should not be allowed back to do anything with the NBA for quite some time, especially after that. You know, I know this is a family show thing, and so is the NBA All Star weekend. That morn joke we'll call it, you know, rhymes with morn put the p in front of it. Yeah, most of your adults with the porn joke about Shack. There was no need for that none. You have kids in the crowd, You got millions watching at home. You got people like myself watching the games with my ten year old and my seven year old. These are when I watched the All Star Game. I'm trying to share a family moment with the NBA with my two boys. And then Kevin Hart has to do something crass like that. What a piece of garbage shows you that Kevin Hart was only going for cheap pops, shows you that he's down to hack comic material. I said it, Get out on stage and just perform the way you normally perform, but don't do it on national TV while there's families watching. This was the negative part of the NBA All Star Game, along with Jesser sucking though. I gotta throw that out there. It was just absolute ridiculous. I did like the Mister Beasts segment. I normally don't like mister Beast, my kids love him. Mister Beaes's another enter internet star, million billionaire gives away a lot of money, you know, allegedly. And the reason why I say that is a lot of these players on the game shows are they're actors, so they're paid, but not way he probably he pays them. Yes, he's helped people in the world he's donated. Not taken that away from him. But his segment on All Star Sunday Night with the kid that was shooting the logo shot against Damian Lillard. Damien had to shoot three shots. This kid only needed to make one. It came down to both of them needing to make one shot, and they were rushing to commercial break, and I mean literally, mister Beast goes, hey, I think the kid's name was Jalen or something like that. He's like, hey, you have about thirteen seconds, and he goes, but don't rush. You're fine, you know, we'll try to get these shots in. Mister Beasts did a good job hosting. All of a sudden, the last shot by this kid to win one hundred thousand dollars went up in the air, and all of a sudden, you hear, and the crowd went nuts, players went nuts, Steph Curry went nuts. This is the fun part I love about All Star Weekend. I love seeing the highlights, the dunks. I love seeing the passing. I love seeing the camaraderie. I love seeing the miked up stuff, which we're gonna play for you right now. Some of the best All Star miked up moments.
Speaker 2: Lation young guy just so much.
Speaker 1: The pick at me.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Dag, back in the day, you pulled the guard. Dam I know you put that guard damn so and didn't you say on TV that that's not my dad. You never paid something like this.
Speaker 1: You might know him out.
Speaker 2: How man, how you do.
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I know you are?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Keep killing the man. The rush I was on my favorite most of all time. You gotta be a retel port. Well, yeah, let's do it. Shoot, you don't have to tell me twice. You see that. You see that, You see that I did. That's the one I did.
Speaker 5: I had this em y'all.
Speaker 2: We go see there. Wait, but wait, you gotta way. The coach gotta speak. You listen to the coach. Okay, you look at the play and then you're going next to get the play. I'm this printed, can't break anything. I'm young, I'm young. I need to do it. You play hard. Let's go, come on, talk to me. Who's gone? That guy's too big? I've been half a cent though, good not hurt.
Speaker 1: And of course at the end of the clip right there, you hear Victor Webb and Yama all over the plays. You hear the dunk. And what I love is Yanice's kids, Janice's kids. If you had the chance to watch that on YouTube, go do that. The best all star miked up moments and Yannis his kids are so cute and funny because they're like that guy is too big and he goes that guy and Yannis was like, oh, I know, and that was Victor Webbin Yama. Victor got a really good exposure to the NBA All Star Game this weekend. Voted his first All Star Game, and he played very well in the second game there. He was really the star at the end. And what was interesting is that in his first game six points, four rebounds and I think a block. The final game eleven points, five of seven from the field, hit one three couple rebounds, one block in only seven minutes of time. And in this here what was great about the All Star Game for the Spurs. We're going to close on our thoughts about the Spurs and the All Star We're going to talk about what the All Star Game could do to make it even better next year if they decide to eliminate this tournament, which they're thinking about doing, getting rid of the tournament. That is I know, I just stumbled over my own tongue, but this was a great showing for the Spurs. This was putting us on notice because they were talking about Victor, they were talking about the addition of dearon Fox and Steph Castle. Even Charles Barkley said this guy is gonna be a stud in the league for twenty years. Steph Castle did not look afraid, didn't look timid. He never does. The only thing he really needs to work on, Steph, I know you're out there listening, is that three point shot and that will fall. He's gonna lead the league in free throws one day. I think he could lead the league in free throw percentage. He's just got to work on the line, he really does. If you know you're gonna get battered and bruised and hit toward the rim and you're gonna get to the line, start working those free throws, you just have to. You gotta work on those free throws, free throws and threes. Man, his average is going to go from fifteen points a game to twenty something. He reminds me of SGA with a little bit of kind of almost like a Manu, you know. I mean, he's not afraid to get hid, not afraid to make a certain pass, and his defense is phenomenal. You know, you're getting high praise for Stephan Castle all week and long, and it's fitting because he won the MVP. And can we give Victor Victor when Binyama, let's rewind that real quick. Can we give Victor Wembinyama a big round of applause because this man did not show up to Steph Castle's games, And he said, because I wanted the world to see Steph on display. That's a teammate. That's a teammate. I believe your big three is here, Steph dearin Wemby. We do need some pieces. Yes, we do need a backup center. We need someone that's gonna be able to score, defend. Most definitely, we need a veteran power forward or center here, maybe like a brandon Ingram somebody along that marks recent rumors. I don't want to get caught up on it too much because it's a big show today with the All Star Show. One of the rumors again is Kevin Durant. I don't know. I wouldn't. I don't know. If he's a free agent and if they can afford him for two years, maybe I wouldn't give him a huge contract. Like Shaq said, some of these guys only got about four more years left in the league. Do the Spurs want to win now or do the Spurs want to let these other players developed for a year or to make the playoffs. The next couple of years, lose in the playoffs and do what they do in sports, it's a progression. This year we're fighting for that play in. We're a couple games out. We need a big run in February. We need a big run in March. As a matter of fact, with our picks, we got them at least over five hundred in March, over five hundred and April, so that might be their push into the final spot. But Kevin Durant to San Antonio is the latest rumor. We'll get on that later on this weekend. Next week, we'll have a little bit of fun with that. But the Spurs were on display at the All Star Game this weekend. Victor Winmbinyama played great. Victor. Victor, Hi, Hi, Victor up there? Can you hear me? I'm way down here like Kevin harright, But listen, hey, how great was it you cutting to the basket?
Speaker 3: He had somebody that can get you the ball. Your shooting percentage was great. You look dominant.
Speaker 1: I think all your points in the first round were dunks. That's insane. And I think a majority of his makes in the second round were dunks. Other than the three and I know it's the All Star Game. The lane opens up, there's not a lot of fouls, not a banging and bruising. But that's what happens. I try to tell my kids at the YMCA two. When you pass the ball, cut to the hoop, and when you cut to the hoop, what do they say? Good things happen. We want to see a little more of that here in San Antonio. But Vic was on display. I think he showed up and showed out. Steph was here. The Spurs really got some national recognization again, recognization recognization. Man. I am all over the place because I'm just I had fun with the All Star Game. I wanted to bring you you know how I'm feeling today, and that's a stumblebum apparently, as long as y'all are enjoying the show. But I do want to close with this, guys. The NBA All Star Game will probably go back to the regular format one day. Now. I think they need to take a page out of the playbook from Major League Baseball. They need to put something on the line. They need to put probably the home court advantage on the line for them to play tough and play like there's something to play for so In other words, if you have the West versus the East, if the East wins, East has home court advantage, how interesting would that be this year with some of the best teams in the league right now in the East. I know Oklahoma City has a great record, Cleveland has a great record, They're very close, but how interesting would that be, say if Cleveland won and they didn't have the best record. That is huge. I think players will play. I think coaches with coach more, I don't think you'll see a lot of banging and bruising because the players don't want to do what they did in the nineties, eighties, seventies and actually play the game. They want to have fun. They want to go out there and throw their alley oops and shoot stupid half court shots and crap of that nature. But in entertain the crowd, that's what All Star weekend is. But you can entertain with it being competitive, and I think the I guess the solution is for the NBA to put that game on the line when it comes to the All Star Game. As far as home court advantage, that's what I believe if we go back to that regular format, because I'm sure Draymond is going to use his proverbial fat mouth to try to convince the NBA don't do it. Don't bring in these young guys. We don't want to be showed up. Just stick to your crappy podcasts, you know, kind of like I do. So with that being said, and hopefully you enjoyed NBA All Star Weekend NBA fans and San Antonio Spurs fans alike, but the Spurs got some national exposure, that's right, and we're very excited about the future here in San Antonio. Congratulation to the Ogs winning the All Star Weekend. Congratulations all that performed in it, and also a big shout out to Big Vic and Steph Castle the future of the Spurs. We'll see you back here probably Monday. We'll talk about the back to back coming up for the Spurs here at home before they go back out on the road. They've got Detroit and they've got Phoenix coming up Thursday night. And remember, no matter how good or bad the Spurs are playing, let that black and silver run through your veins and go Spurs.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: Big flap up the Bathy basket I forgot talk about.
Speaker 3: And said, you wus teaching, but I have to get about basic. But taking that, of course, I'll come across with the pills for sure.
Speaker 1: The brit It come both discuss this, not this you want to touch it? Should you forgot?
Speaker 3: You're not ready? Your head cooking routed it between the eyes, the plan, the pans, a lot of the p r the black, the villa,