Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your tako one on one one w jrr.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right.
Speaker 3: Let's just pull the band aid off right here and get to this story about this hard core criminal out of Okay, Duncansville, burrough, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: My feeling sarcasm here.
Speaker 3: Maybe a tad in reference to eighteen year old Thomas Talbert. Thomas is accused of robin a smoke shop at gunpoints and then fleeing on his e bike. Oh boy, with a carton of smokes and a couple hundred dollars in cash, and he's doing a whopping twenty nine miles an hour on that e bike airsoft gun fleeing on an e bike. He was smart enough to cover his face up somewhat, but not enough apparently for another customer that was in this store at the time to easily identify him as the man who was quote living out of the shed down the road on Third Avenue.
Speaker 4: You notice why he's on an e bike instead of a regular bike, you know, because the smoking habit he.
Speaker 2: Got it is like a little Warriors. I can't pedal out of here. I'm gonna hop on the e bike to get back to my shed. Hey, you know what, living.
Speaker 4: In a shed wouldn't be really that bad if you could keep the rats out.
Speaker 3: I guess we are entering spring and the pen you know, across the country, and things I guess are warming up there in Pennsylvania. I'm sure there're shed living shed life.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there are many many people that have a man cave in their shed.
Speaker 2: I know people that do.
Speaker 4: And you slap a walluon in that sunbitch, goodbye family.
Speaker 3: So police showed up at the shed, and without much prompt, Thomas said, I did it.
Speaker 2: Said they're smoking. I was thinking he's just.
Speaker 4: Chain smoking that joint down they walk in and it's just oh yeah, marb Central.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, let's bring it closer to home here, let's head down Sebastian Way. Oh really again. A woman accused of leaving kids in a hot car while she was doing the old barcode shuffle inside Walmart.
Speaker 4: Okay, walking up and switching bar codes to get something cheaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the barcode swap slash shoplifting is what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel bad for I mean, she's got kids. She's just doing that to problem.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The kids that were in the hot car with the windows rolled up apparently weren't hers what. Not quite sure whose kids they were because the story I asked that question was it didn't receive the answer.
Speaker 2: Probably babysitting earned a little extra cash.
Speaker 3: She said it was okay because she didn't leave the engine running.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's even better. She didn't leave the.
Speaker 4: Engine running, or the windows down, or the AC that's attached to that engine.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: It was eighty five degrees out at the.
Speaker 4: Time, ma'am. They'd be better off in a shed with e bikes or for them maybe a little east scooters.
Speaker 3: They said she was pulling a well known shoplifting move, which is referred to by insiders as the banana trick.
Speaker 2: That's what they call when you switch things, is the banana trick.
Speaker 3: I guess she was using the barcodes that stickers that are on bananas, and I guess are fairly easy to peel off and put the banana sticker on the seventy seven inch TV. It's it's gi me a dollar twenty nine.
Speaker 4: It's wow, that's a great deal on TV, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Enjoy. It's a rollback in it. Yeah, it's sad.
Speaker 4: That it's gotten to the point where there's names for we're ripping off. I'm telling you if you have BWO in the armed Guard that it ain't happening.
Speaker 2: He spots the banana, it's bananas.
Speaker 3: Speaking of b WO and bw stickers, I notice they are gone now in the festibule of the.
Speaker 2: In the hell box up there? Do we have any more that we can replenish.
Speaker 4: In the Boss's office and I see in sorry mixed boss and box because he has a whole bunch of boxes out in front of his office which might be b w O gear. So yes, I'll get some stickers from him or promo.
Speaker 3: Remind me right, So you can either swing by and grab those out of the lobby they're free, or if you can't get here, we totally get it. Central Florida is a big place. You can still send a self address stamped envelopes and we'll send you the b w O.
Speaker 2: Stickers nailed out three yesterday.
Speaker 3: Onto this socks item that I need to run by you because you have displayed a recent fixation on socks. Learned you wear women socks? Now No I'm back to men's I've ordered them on Amazon. Do you want to see today's sure one?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The reason why they're nice blue socks, by the way, the reason why pat I was fixated on socks.
Speaker 2: Do you remember something about your feet stinking? There? You go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like such a good spouse.
Speaker 2: He listens to me. Do my best this sleep.
Speaker 3: A behavioral sleep disorder specialist named Michelle Drurup is addocating for making sure you sleep with your socks on for a better night's sleep. Hell no, she says, that's a key to a better night's sleep. Do you want to hear her reasoning? And there was a study, a small study from twenty eighteen that kind of backs us up.
Speaker 2: You go ahead, And then I got to give you my son option.
Speaker 3: She says that by wearing socks to bed and warming your feet, you may actually lower your core body temperature and fall asleep faster. By making your feet warmer, you're opening up blood vessels to help cool down the rest of your body. And then there's that study from twenty eighteen that, uh, you know, kind of backs this up, and they found it works best in young men. Uh and they fall asleep almost eight minutes faster and slept for on average thirty two minutes longer than those who didn't wear socks, and they also woke up fewer times during the night.
Speaker 4: I can tell you one thing, ma'am, you don't live in Florida, because if you live in Florida and you're sleeping in socks and it's not the freezing cold winter that we get for two days a year, you're on crack.
Speaker 3: I think there was maybe one or two nights this past cool season where I actually did put socks on because it was it was pretty damn cold.
Speaker 4: You slept in socks one or two times, oh, because you didn't budge and do the heat.
Speaker 3: Probably no, even there was those one or two nights where it was Yeah, it was. But here's the second part where they go on about getting a better night's sleep, and uh, I always laugh at this, and it gets right back to what you just said. You don't live in Florida. Keeping your bedroom around six sixty five degrees can also keep your core temperature cool as you sleep. Okay, come to Florida in July, August, and September and you get your air cranked down to sixty five and then get that electric bill.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go into permanent sleep when you get the bill. If you get your air at sixty five.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, this just in note number three to get a good night's sleep six pack theory.
Speaker 2: There you go, ma'am. Now you're living in Florida.
Speaker 3: You're in Florida, man, exactly one in doubt.
Speaker 1: Booze it out Linchin Tago on demand, dellady I heartway you'll ask for right Jack