Speaker 1: Welcome in, Good afternoon everybody. This is the Hard Truth Podcast. I am your host, Ashton Forbes. Today I'm joined by a very special guest, Eric Hecker. He has been to some of the most sensitive secure facilities in the entire country as well as Antarctica, and he is going to be here with us today to share his stories experience, talk about some hardware that that he has seen there, what the implications of hardware are, the scientific implications and the implications for us as a species, and what people should know about his experiences and what type of technology might be out there. And then we're also going to talk to him a little bit about his experience when he was sharing this information with our government organization, specifically ARA. So without further ado, Eric Hecker, Welcome to the stage, my friend. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing fantastic, passion. Thank you so much for having me on. I've been really looking forward to this conversation. I had a friend of mine named Levon who recently turned me on to the work that you had been doing, and to be quite frank, it just was a breadth of fresh air. It's been a long time since I've seen people connecting the dots with facts and research and effort. So my hack goes off to you, sir. I'm happy that you've become interested in that. I'm trying to get to the people as well, because I believe, much like yourself, some of us are starting to learn that there's technology going on around us to a level that is almost beyond description.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm glad you brought that up, because that's what I've just independently concluded. This is why I wanted to talk to you so much, is that, you know, I saw your story probably almost a year ago before I dug into any of this, and I thought, Wow, that's incredible if that's all true. And it took me digging through, going through my own experience of what kind of technology we might might be out there, to realize, Wow, this guy's like me. He's just had an incredible experience digging through what kind of technology we have that's capable of that we're capable of out there, And you know that this information needs to be out there to the public. So as we get started, I guess the first question I want to ask you is there's been a lot of drama going around the UFO community here today this I guess last few days. So when you were down to Antarctica, did you see any blue aliens or any Nordics or anything like that or is your experience more on the non esoteric angle.
Speaker 2: It would it would absolutely be from the non sooteric angle from my from my direct experience, right, But I have joked around like that in reality down at the South Pole. I mean, I have suggested that it would be like an air traffic control center for you know, on and off world activities of higher level technologies. And yes, people often wonder about aliens and such, and I have to admit, like, although I can say I've never seen anything with my own two eyes, it's very interesting that that environment affords people and numinity by being completely covered up every inch of your body and everything with cold weather gear. So it does make me laugh and give pause to I mean, there could have been something covered with gear. So I mean, I get what people make suggestions and I have to give pause and go, you know, something's it's on the possibilities list. But I can'tactically say that I have any confirmation of seeing any form of alien at the South Pole station. But I did see what I now consider a UFO of some sort, which was a large, massive ball of flame that went from horizon to horizon at the South Pole, which is at great elevation and unobstructed, and it went so fast and it was completely level flight. It wasn't descending, And to me, I now understand that to be a controlled flight path versus just a meteor event of some sort. I will go as so far as to say, as I I did see one UFO at the South Pole station during my Winter's Day.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and I think that I'm just making a joke there, because I don't think we have the luxury of, you know, discounting other people's experiences when we're disclosing stuff that is already pretty incredible, and I think both of us are are kind of doing that. You know, we have to keep an open mind, in my opinion, out there, So I hope nobody took offense to that. I absolutely think that there can be aliens out there. I haven't personally seen any, but we are going to be delving into a little bit of the implications of that with this technology and this discussion here today. So let's get right on into it. How did you end up in Antarctica. You know how I think I've I've read the stories that you you know, we're with Raytheon out there. How did you get to the situation where you ended up being part of that and getting out there with Raytheon? What can you tell us about how that all played out?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's that's actually really interesting and important question, but rather complex one to answer. I gather through looking at my life's history that it was a very complex and yet convoluted path that got me somehow to the South Pole Station, Antarctica for a year. I had a brief encounter with the Submarine Service in nineteen ninety four. I didn't get to the South Pole until twenty ten. I've met all kinds of peculiar people from my youth until South Pole Station, and I firmly believe that there was a lot of assistance in getting me into that program, if that makes any sense at all, I mean, it makes me think of there was a and I bastardize and steal phrases from people all the time and never get appropriate credit. But somebody once said that I've only gotten as far as I have because I've been able to stand upon the shoulders of the people that have supported you, know that that whole thing. I feel, as much as there are a lot of rogue factions and agencies out there that are up to no good, that there's somehow actions that are up to good and just like those other more nefarious cells can put folks to activity that I think there's good guys out there that are putting guys like me where they need to be at the right time to see things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do wonder about that as much what it is at this point in terms of like the maybe factions that want this information out there, that want the technology out there, maybe other ones that don't want it out there. It does make you wonder, and it makes you wonder about what kind of covert means might be happy behind the scenes. What was your impression of Raytheon, you know, before for and while you were working out there as a company.
Speaker 2: The impression of Raytheon through my life of crossing paths with this corporation has brought me to the contemporary conclusion that they are the Devil incarnate in corporate form. They don't seem to be one of the noblest companies on the planet doing the best for all humankind.
Speaker 1: Got it? And so, you know, and I'm starting to believe the same thing about many defense contractors that are out there. Raytheon is one of them, and my personal opinion is that disclosure is really a matter of getting the information technology from those companies. So when you were out there, what was your primary responsibility and what kind of team were you working with? I guess what I'm getting at is are there other people that had similar experiences to you that you did while you were out in Antarctica?
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Basically I was contracted as a plumber for the summer season two thousand and ten at South Pole Station, and during that summer season I applied for the winter position as well, and did well enough in my summer season to get that second contract. In that capacity, I also had to serve as a co lead on what they called the fire Brigade team. So basically, you know, we used to joke around and say that the you know, day to day life at the South Paul Station was just absolute boredom, but broke him up by moments of sheer terror, and it was the it was the sheer terror parts that were the most fun and make the best stories. But in reality, that's That's what I was actually there for, was that when things went catastrophically wrong, I was the guy that was basically charged with figuring it out, making the first call, breaching into the hot zone for you know, whatever the predicament may be at the moment, for whatever alarm bell rang. But that was my job, you know. So people like to give me a lot of grief for being some sort of you know, lowly plumber slash firefighter at this facility, But for all practical purposes, it was an extremely important role that was relied on heavily to make rapid decisions to maintain life support systems. That I assure you, when Mother Nature encroaches upon your life support systems in such a harsh environment, it's very important to keep that stuff back online as fast as possible because things can get really bad, really fast in those conditions. It's the South Pole Station and Antarctica, folks. This was not Yeah, it wasn't the party. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also, I mean I think people should realize two things. First is that it's not the people at the top that know necessarily all the comings and goings of what's happening at these bases. Usually you're going to find as two people like Eric who have a key to every single door in the facility because they need it for maintenance, for example. And some people are probably wondering, you know, why do you have fire fire peat fires in the coldest one of the coldest places on Earth. Well we're gonna get to that in a little bit as well. There are legitimate reasons, but also in terms of you know, just being a plumber. You know, I think you're gonna tell us as well. It doesn't just mean that you only work on pipes. Is that you know, you have to make sure these devices are not on when you're going and you're making maintenance and repairs. And I mean the pipes exploding in in a very cold place and when you have water running through them is absolutely a real thing that occurs. So we're gonna dig into some of that here. I urged people not to try to discredit people just because of what their role was as opposed to the information that they're presenting forward now. On that same front, then what was your team? How big was the team of people that was with you working with you that you had that and you know, did you guys talk a lot about the stuff that was going on down there.
Speaker 2: For my winter season, which would have been through twenty and eleven, we had forty nine members of the winter over crew. Was and that was it became intimately familiar with each other. What we were interested in. It was, you know, kind of we were cut off from the world. We had no outside creature comforts, we didn't have internet twenty four hours a day. We had short opportunities with limited access. So our world was the South Pole Station and we had responsibilities obligations to each other to keep that place up and running. The science that they were doing was being presented is very important and we certainly were trying to do due diligence to you know, to make sure we kept things functioning. It was it was it was like being on the moon. I mean, even buzz Aldrin when he showed up to the South Pole was, you know, beside himself on how similar it was.
Speaker 1: So what can we let's talk a little bit about the hardware that was down there. I want to give people the idea of, you know, what were the kind of systems that were down there? Can you give us a rundown of I think it's three primary systems that were dealt with or which you go ahead and election.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah. So the major system that I'm bringing to everybody's attention is the ice cube neutrino detector, which they're presenting as its primary function is to search for neutrinos, and it does do that, but it also has the ability to transmit, which now you know, puts it in a whole other venue of what it can potentially do. And I'm trying to point out to people that these are directed energy weapons platforms. So the ice cube neutrino detector having the capacity to transmit makes it the world's largest phased array transmitter currently. Now a lot of folks don't realize I had mentioned to you earlier that the the device is slated to be increased by tenfold on its size. This is this is this is extreme stuff. This is you know, people need to pay attention to what these technologies can do potentially and then start to inquire as to whether or not those activities are going on. I don't even know how to like sugarcoat this like it's a it's a bitter pill for people to have to swallow. But we are currently in war. There's like war going on, but at a technological level that people can't really comprehend. So there is a an activity of war going on with weapons, but we no longer can identify the contemporary walking wounded because we're not familiar with the weaponry being used or the wounds that occur from the technology applied. So there's walking wounded around all of us right now in this ongoing battle, but the wounds are different than what we're familiar with. It's not bullet holes like of old. It's havana syndrome, symptom lists items, it's it's mental degradation. It's the ability to apply fatigue to a population.
Speaker 1: Now, how did you find out or how did you come to determine that these systems could transmit, or at least that the ice cube neutrino detector could transmit directed.
Speaker 2: To I was directed to find information that was already allready publicly available information And it basically comes out of the University of Wisconsin's like owners and Operator's manual for the ice cube neutrino array. So it's just like having, you know, the owner's manual for a Chevy truck. It's it's one of the pages in the owner's manual. But this happens to be the owner's manual for the ice cube neutrino array states that each of the doms has the ability to transmit up to two thousand and forty seven vaults. Yeah, and there's the doms right there. So there's lots consider like you had stated about the structure of these doms and how you know, we've all been utilizing the phenomena of electriity, but it doesn't mean that we really wholly understood what it is that we're doing with this phenomena. But there's other things to be considered. When you start applying the structure of sacred geometry to this phenomena that we don't wholly understand, there's certainly room for other things to be realized or utilized or whatever you want to call it. We have to open our minds to the fact that there's more going on around us than the science we've been told to trust as of late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in these devices, when I look at these, they just look really weird, really suspicious. The fact that there's I think, what is it, five thousand, one hundred and sixty years something like that of these things, and each one has two thousand volts and it happens to look like. I did an interview last week with Tom Montak about scaler physics, and in his presentation he has a spherical capacitor that looks just like what this looks like, and he says that that is the type of device that could basically negate the electric field or make a uniform electric field with it that can produce these types of scaler effects, which to me lends credit to your argument that this can be used as a type of transmitter of energy. And so I guess what I'd like for you to repeat there, or to say in your own words, is you know, what would you like the world to know specifically about this device and what you found down there, Like what does the world need to wrap their head around in order to catch up with what's going on and the military project or you know, third party defense contract or projects and facilities.
Speaker 2: I guess to answer that in this regard for this device, specifically, this device is responsible for earthquakes that hit christ Church, New Zealand in February of two thousand and eleven. So this is the reality of some of the new directed energy weapons platforms that exist contemporarily in the hands of many factions. Is that they can manifest earthquakes and it's not really that hard to do.
Speaker 1: It's how did you find out that? Or like, you know, did somebody tell me.
Speaker 2: You found that out first hand? From my crew that we were involved with that.
Speaker 1: So rumors were circulating around in the in the crew there while you were out on assignment that hey, this earthquakes it.
Speaker 2: Was it was It wasn't like that at all. Actually, it was many years after being at the South Pole station there were multiple members from my crew that were starting to talk about medical issues that they were having, and it was in those conversations that a lot of folks decided to put all of their cards on the table, and in those cards that were then dealt, it was discussed what was really going on at the facility, which was the application of these systems in secondary and tertiary capacities, above and beyond what they were presented for as their primary purpose of science, was also the ulterior motives and what that could have done to the crew, which was us. And it was in those types of conversations that there was realizations for.
Speaker 1: Some Yeah, it's the thing about the christ Church. Thing that's really weird is there's no fault lines down there, and all of a sudden they had I think it was over a six point zero earthquake. I can't remember. Maybe it was even stronger than that. So I did dig into that a little bit, and I thought it was very unusual. The thing I keep wondering about is are we talking weather control or weather manipulation? You know, And there's a little bit of a subtle difference.
Speaker 2: That's semantics at that point. Yeah, because the difference between one and the other is just called practice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. It's just getting good at it, right, is getting good at it? And that's what I kind of wonder is we are we just shooting beams out there and then things are happening, versus are we able to cause very specific events to occur. This was something that came up recently with the Taiwan earthquake, which was I think like seven point four. People don't realize like every time you go up one point on the Richter scale, the earthquake is ten times more powerful. So that was a huge or what did you think about that? Did that earthquake? Was that seemed suspicious as to you at all? When you saw that one recently?
Speaker 2: I mean ever since my eyes have been open to what is possible. I guess I function from a very biased position of pretty much questioning every earthquake now because if not, you know, us and our agenda, there are certainly plenty of other factions that have their hands available to the same technology. So I believe that we the people of the planet need to start paying more attention to the technologies that are being used about us and start to understand that if these rogue factions keep doing what they're doing, which is you know it's because we don't get to know it exists, means that it can be unregulated. So right now there's just certain factions that are running amuck with technologies because they're unregulated. It's not it's not worth it for them to share the technology because in an unregulated capacity it's more lucrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my friend was telling me that there are potentially multiple factions. You've got the faction that wants the information out, You've got the faction that wants to keep the information secret, and then you've got the faction that wants to profit off of it themselves. And then between that you've got maybe all of those factions wondering what the other factions are thinking and what they're doing, And I think when you look at it like that, you know, it gets a little bit scary. Now. One thing I want to say for the people out there that might be watching this going, oh, this is all sci fi. You can't really pull this off. The laws of physics say you can't do this, I would say, think again, ask yourself, do you really think that we are at the pin of human civilization and scientific advancement right now? Is it possible that we do not fully understand the laws of physics and electrical engineering perfectly. When we're talking about scaler physics here, which is the types of science that we need for these types of effects, we're talking about Maxwell's original equations before they got stripped down to heavy sides for electrical engineering equations, and when we're talking about this, we're talking about the idea that you can negate your magnetic potential or your electric potential, and then you're not left with nothing, You're left with a scalar potential. And if you can take that scalar potential and turn it into a transmitter, a beam like we see in these doms that we're seeing here, potentially from something like this, you make a beam out of it, and then you take that beam, and that beam would have if you try to measure it with electromagnetic type of measurement device, you can measure nothing. But if you then cross that beam with another beam at a location in the distance, now you can potentially recreate the energy at a distance. You can have an interference pattern we called it interferometry zone occur. And then the next question for Eric Hecker here is I want to know his opinion because when I think about that and that being the capability for inducing an earthquake or even stuff like you know, stuff like Cavana syndrome and other types of electrical magnetic effects. You know, why do you why do you think Antarctica would be a good location for this, Eric, or have you thought about, you know, why they would have one of these devices down in Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Again, back to the primary purpose being the neutrino detection and the DOMS being embedded in the ice. So just the optical activity of the neutrino detection, I mean it is that that does function, so it helps when the primary mission is easily supportable. But I think there's other things to consider for the arrangement of the doms in the ice. The conversation that you had with Tom Montauk the other day, you guys were discussing ice, and I had made a mention in the comments that it's it's it behaves like a dielectric. So now when you really like, I mean, this is it's big brained, but it's not big brained because these are still basic electrical principles. So it's like, you know, we have these you know, spherical domes embedded in the ice that can now transmit up to you know, such and such vaults. But now the ice itself is a dielectric. So now is this in and of itself becoming this like directionally optimized capacitor of some sort, which you know, it's it's we don't have a bookvocabulary for a lot of this stuff right now. That's what's going on. Is problematic is that you know, when you say, well, what can this device do? What if I just simply said, we don't currently have words for that.
Speaker 1: Well, some of the other thoughts that I was just thinking as well, a lot of these quantum macroscopic effects that we are seeing with advanced high technology require very cold temperatures including classic superconductivity, also just cooling things down, especially we're dealing with huge amounts of energy that things might heat up. But the other thought is just the location, Like, if you are trying to shoot a beam somewhere, what's a better location than the top or the bottom of the planet. You know, it seems like a pretty good spot, especially if you're going to create a cross beam somewhere else. But I think you mentioned in our pre call the fact that when we looked at it, it's really deep into the ice. Is there potential, you know, some type of directional capability that you know, Why is it buried down into the ice as opposed to being flat on the surface. Do you think in terms of this three dimensions?
Speaker 2: I think that has everything to do with now, for the first time ever, applying a third dimension, and albeit a substantial third dimension, to what would previously have been just your your standard harp antenna array, which has length and width. So this one, having the third dimension applied and giving it all of that depth is just again a testimony to how much more profoundly powerful a phased array transmitter this is than anything previous to it.
Speaker 1: And you said they're going to make it ten times bigger than this.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, ten times bigger than the current arrangement.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the official narrative is on why they need to make it ten times bigger?
Speaker 2: Also, no, I'm really curious as to what that spiel is. Yes, why, Yes, I'm big into you know, paying attention to you know what, you know, what is the return on investment. I come from a blue collar world of slinging tools, and you know, I always look at things with a different angle, you know, like I don't believe that you can whip people into being master craftsmen. So I don't know that I buy the whole, you know, slaves of Egypt building the Pyramids situation. It just doesn't really make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I'm with you on that. So everybody who's out there and watching or listening to this later on, pay close attention to what the official narrative is about why our ice cube neutrino detector needs to be ten times larger than it is. Right now. I'm very curious to hear because I think that, like what Eric just said, they've got these narratives that are out there, We're gonna have words to describe every time this out there, Like I'm using the term scale of physics, but you're probably not gonna hear officials use that, And so you know when they whatever they say about it's probably going to be some scientific mumbo jumble that they're going to try to pass off on us for why they've got to increase the size and we should pay extra attention to that. So didn't of your I think you mentioned this, but just repeat it if necessary anybody else in your crew. So they started have weird symptoms that I think you said. After the fact, people started to attribute to maybe it was being you know, too close to some of the hardware that was out there or what happened.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you can probably look this up right now. My winter site manager while we were active at the South Pole station, suffered from some sort of incident and it made all of the news. Her name was renamed the Cole du Seur. She was the winter site manager for my crew, and she started calling for a medical evacuation of herself, which was extremely abnormal and gave me, you know, great trepidation at the time because this was the person that, through my hiring process was emphasizing to me that I needed to understand that there was no such thing as a medical like that. It was just there you go, that's yep, that's my winter site manager, Renee. So she was trying to get a medical evac for herself. This is the person that hired me and made me sign paperwork after she made me understand that there is no medical evac process, which just stranded there. So it was the weirdest thing ever when she started trying to call for an evac for herself, and.
Speaker 1: Wow, an eva she needed. She wanted to get out of there. She was feeling so bad that she.
Speaker 2: Something happened to her. I believe that she believed that she had a stroke because at the time of the incident she had no other way to have words for it. But I believe that she and many other folks from my crew were the victims of directed energy weapons systems attacks.
Speaker 1: Wow, so I'm trying to read here. Did she end up getting evacuated?
Speaker 2: She was removed on the first scheduled flight of the season. Officially, it was not any privilege given or her circumstance.
Speaker 1: Wow, So they didn't they didn't speed it up. But so that's scary because the Savannah syndrome. It's been back in the news again. It came out I think a few years after that, and they've been claiming that it's they being either the Three letter agencies and the media, which I don't really trust, either of them, claiming that, oh, it's some type of microwave weapon, which I guess it could be. You know, it's just a matter of what the wavelength is that we're talking about. But the thing that's scary about scaler weapons is that this stuff goes right through solid matter. You can have those beams go straight through solid matter. It doesn't matter if you've got concrete in the way, it's gonna go straight through it. And then you can reproduce that energy at a distance. And who knows what that does the human body. Thomas Bearden, who I believe you are familiar with, I've been, you know, going through a lot of his old videos and when he starts talking about this scaler interferometry, one of the other aspects of it is a medical healing aspect in terms of this kind of like time reversed wave they call it, which can kind of revert the state of the cell or you know, anything, back to its original position. It's definitely controversial to speak about. But now the opposite of that would be, you know, a weapon that can damn people, that can he argues past disease from one cell to the other, or you know, I imagine it can do some pretty horrific things out there. So are you then of the opinion that a lot of the Savannah syndrome stuff is coming from directed energy weapons like this, the stuff that people have been reporting in the military and the embassies, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, all of these weapons are you know, up the sleeves of our enemies six ways from Sunday with This is part of the issues that we need to realize the broad spectrum of stuff that's available in the market contemporarily. It's it's not like this just one thing, you know that's terrible. There's there's a lot. There's there's companies that have this stuff in market right now. So there was a company that was previously called l RAD and now they go by the name of Genesis, And these are companies that el commercially directed energy weapons systems. They are available currently for law enforcement, fire departments. They're they're sold under the guise of being hailing devices. Or long range communications devices for emergency use. But if you get trained on this stuff, you learn that there's you know, there's a dial and there's a green zone, there's a yellow zone, and there's a red zone. And you know, they say that the officials are trained to never put it into the red zone, you know, because then you can kill people. But my question would be, why do you even have a red zone on the dial to begin with. But these are the products that are commercially available to our overseers that you know, in a panic, next thing, you know, that dial goes to red and some scared police police officer just decimated a crowd with a microwave weapons blast. But these are the technologies that exist today. The trainings that are available for local law enforcement if they want to use a backpack deployable variant of this technology also exists, so that you know, if you have the right money and the right paperwork, this stuff is omnipresent in our society already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was looking through this document about energy and in this there is a part I'm trying to find it down here. If I can't find it, I'll just dig straight to the images that I have that pretty much talks about directed energy weapons. Directed energy weapons have been getting talked about in the defense contractors for years, if not for decades. Yeah, here it is right here actually, so energy horizons, airspace, cyber infrastructure, under materials and systems under extreme conditions. We can see directed energy listed both for air and space right here as well. And also you can see propulsion listed for air as well in here, and then we can see our government partners here as well, NASA, NRO, NNGA. You know what scares me when I look at this particular clip right here is that the air part would be you know, we see OSD, Navy, NASA, FA. This is where I think we're talking about shooting beams out into the sky. When we look at the space one. Now I think, okay, well we've got this ice ice cubed neutrino detector or these harp radar antennas on the ground. Imagine if we have them in out of space on satellites shooting down, you have better field of view. I mean one of the big limitations is the field of view and how far you can shoot it. Now, I think they can bounce them off the ONA sphere, which makes them have huge, huge range. But if you have satellites that can do this, then you can just zap anyone on the whole planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are just different cogs in a machine. At that point, all these different and independent systems have what they can accomplish singularly. But then there's a lot to be said for firing up different systems and crossing the streams, so to say, of different systems with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So people definitely need to be paying attention to these types of systems that we have out there and hopefully opening their mind to what we're capable of, especially when it comes to Havana syndrome as well. It wouldn't surprise me I think that if you know that we're being kind of led down a different path with the Havana syndrome stuff, because they don't want people looking at these types of systems wondering what can we pull off there? And then you know, like you said about the mass fatigue, imagine if this is a weapon that's not just hitting a single person, but you can hit like a huge body of people who are a group of people, a city of people with this type of technology. It does make you wonder about whether manipulation and those types of all. Now, Eric, when you were in Antarctica, what was like the impatches? When did you realize that something was wrong? I mean you may have already had, like you know, you didn't trust Raithion when you first went out there, but was there a moment where you were looking around, digging through stuff, looking through the utilities or whatever, where you thought, this doesn't seem right, there's something going on here.
Speaker 2: The first time where I had actual knowledge that things were not as presented and on the shadier side, was an event where I discovered that the ELF system that we had been officially told was was disabled to de energize, not functioning, and I learned that that was not true, that it absolutely was energized. The system was up and running. And I came to this knowledge just because I was trying to work on a circuit that was next to that circuit and because things weren't labeled correctly. I guess you would say, I had to, you know, check as to why, you know, some circuits were on that were supposed to be off. And that's when I learned that it was the ELF system. It was up and running, and that the circuit that I was looking to de energize was the next circuit over. So it was pretty much just suggested that I should just get back onto my task and you know, hustle up, because now the circuits had been safely identified.
Speaker 1: And what's your understanding of what the purpose of that ELF hardware is? That's probably the second device, right the ice cream nutrino detectors Number one, ELF is number two.
Speaker 2: ELF is number two. And again I would say that directed energy weapons platforms are multi faceted. So I'm going to make suggestions of the things that I believe can be accomplished with this type of technology. But I do not want to limit the list of things that these things can do just to my understanding and imagination, because I think that's one of the first problems we have with these systems is not appreciating how manifold they can be.
Speaker 1: That's fair, Yeah, go ahead, Uh, what do you think in regards.
Speaker 2: To the In regards to the ELF, it's been known for years that these systems work with submarine communications, so hence there would be secrecy that would want to be applied in that capacity alone. And then we get into the spectrum of the directed energy weapons side of it, and we can go from weather modification to earthquake manipulation to full blown insertion of thought into mind like a like a mind control consideration. These are all things that we have to lay at the feet of these massive transmitters that are operating on frequencies and doing things that you know their secret for a reason. But if we start to investigate what the paperwork says is possible, well, then that's what should be giving us pause when when people do the research and see that you know, well, these are the frequencies that they suggest intrusive thoughts could be applied.
Speaker 1: And the thing that I want to also harp upon here, and I don't mean that as a double entundra, but the thing with that, I think people need to understand about radar and detection systems that you've said many times as well as and it's not simply a passive device that is listening. The same technology that we use with radar is what can be used to create a phase conjugate effect where you now have your waves cancel each other out and you create this scaler potential which seems like you can imagine like an invisible beam of potential energy and then you can rebuild that energy at a distance. So when you think of it that way, radar is very easily converted into a weapon. And that's where I personally think a lot of this technology goes back to. And this is where I think my investigation, in Eric's investigation into what happened to Antarctica have this crossover is that we're just missing a very important aspect of physics that we have thrown out, and once you bring it back in, it gets really scary because then you start talking about a lot of crazy stuff being possible, you know, stuff that I think that you know, most people with this.
Speaker 2: And it's so easy. It's I mean, it's actually so easy to consider. I mean, one of the things that Tesla was getting at way back when was that here we are, we're all we're all actively functioning in the hurt seeing wavelength band. That's the section of the phenomena of electricity that we're utilizing. That's not the limit of anything. Like when you say scale ar or lognitudinal waves, that is still just yet another chapter in the book of electrical frequency. There's a lot more frequencies out there that we don't even bring into the conversation, but it's almost limitless when we look at the cosmos, like Tesla says, you know, frequency and vibration, there's a lot more than just simple hurt scene wavelength activity. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think Tesla was right personally, and I want to talk about with you about that in a little bit here. Real quick question before we move on from the ELF though, is I found this diagram on Antarctica's ELF website or some university's website here. Do you know any are you familiar with in these other locations? It's got South Pole listed here, but it's also got McMurdo and Palmer. Are these also stations? Have you heard of any of these by any chances?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yep. So I've been to McMurdo and to South Pole. I have not been to Palmer. But those are the three facilities that are operating as the United States Antarctic Program under the National Science Foundation. It's those three facilities that are considered the American aspect.
Speaker 1: So do you think they all have ELF antenna and transmitters on them? Sure?
Speaker 2: If the South Pole has the actual e L F antenna, I don't gather that McMurdo or Palmer would need the antenna, so to say. But I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't some sort of technology at their locations that afforded some sort of I guess the word I'm looking for would be like steerability targeting almost to assist in its delivery from south Pole. That by having, as you can see on the map, those two other facilities, that if the south Pole was to fire through them, I believe that there would be something utilized through the other two facilities to help in directing it to where it's supposed to go.
Speaker 1: And the thing that kind of creeps me out about this image that I'm looking at here is how you can see the lines on these and the infrometry zones on them as well. And in fact, just like a week or two ago, there was a weird anomaly there was actually like this size that we're looking at on this graph in this exact location that everybody was talking about. And this does make me wonder, especially when I go down to this next graph. We're talking about the participation precipitation region, and if we're talking about stuff like manipulating the weather, I'm sitting here wondering, like, why do I have all these interferometry zones and connection points between all these locations and these VLF receiver sites that are on this graph here. So it makes me wonder like, are we not just measuring the weather but potentially you know, impacting it as well. And yes, it does seem like, you know, for a lot of people out there, that's probably you know, we're pushing what they're willing to believe. But I think that once you start to dig into what Tesla was capable of, you'll start to realize that, like, our planet is one big capacitor, and if we manipulate this ionosphere magnetosphere, we can manipulate you know, the climate potentially and everything about our lives.
Speaker 2: There was a report from the Air Force back in the early eighties and I have this in my business. It was given to me back when it was a big deal in super secret and I was told to watch yourself with this, but it has since become much more public knowledge. But it was a report that the Air Force had about how they would have control of the weather by the year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Wow, what if they got there lit early.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a research and development project, it wasn't maybe we'll pull this off. This was a report on what they were going to have direct control of by the year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Some people in the chat right now too are saying that there's other bases around that have ELF transmitters like this, and if you were to imagine that all we need to do is create an interferometry zone that you'd want these kind of all over the planet or various locations where you can then just cross the streams on any point in the planet that you want. And like I was saying before, and take that and apply to satellites. Like we were just looking at that Navy paper, which I think i've I still have it open here. If I pull this back up again, you know, you look at this, it's like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you got a lot of people discussing the SOSIS array. Oh yes, I don't think you get a lot of people that have any idea how extensive the SOSIS array is.
Speaker 1: That's been very relevant for my research. So little side note. I've been investigating MH three seven zero and people think, oh, well, this plane just crashed somewhere in the middle of the ocean and we're just never going to find it. We just didn't ever find it, and they kind of gave away the game when the Titan sub in uh near the Titanic imploded. This is a sub that only holds four people. It's a tiny little sub, and the Navy just comes out five days later, after every single cable news station's going how much oxygen do these people have left? And they go maybe goes, yeah, well we heard that implode like five days ago. We just didn't tell anybody. And by the way, we're going to go pick it up because we triangulate the exact position of it using our SOCIS system that's out there. Well spoiler, guys, that system was declassifying like twenty twelve. It's been out there for well over ten years. Like we can pinpoint acoustic sounds anywhere in the ocean, and I don't think people realize that. Do you have any other insights to the SOCIA system?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it pervades every inch of every wet spot on the planet.
Speaker 1: Really, how did you find out about it?
Speaker 2: I was in the submarine service for a short period of time.
Speaker 1: Oh so you knew about it before the Titan sub.
Speaker 2: I knew about it in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So this is guys like if you are out there and you are in let's say ufology, and you've been hearing about these USOS unidentified submersible objects that have been moving really fast. Like the Navy and the military knows what's going on in the water. We've got these acoustic systems that are out there. We have to be extremely naive to think that something that crashes into the ocean or is moving around to the ocean that we're not that we're not hearing it out there and all. I think a lot of frequencies these things give off are very unique as well. It's not like, oh, we're accidentally hearing whales or something like that. There was sophisticated systems.
Speaker 2: Like Eric just said, I actually went out with it. There's a TV series called The Alaska Triangle. So I got contacted by them and I went and filmed an episode in season two, episode nine. They sent me out to catch a can Alaska to locate unidentified submerged objects. They basically said, there's been reports out here and do you think with what you know in your skill set, do you think you can go track these things down? And I said sure, So I actually went with the Alaska Triangle crew located a underwater spot where there was unidentified submerged object activity. The production through the captain, everybody was all excited as we were recording every bit of it, and everybody was being all congratulatory, Oh you know, you found it. Well, they edited all of that out from the episode.
Speaker 1: They edited you out, or just that part about you find it.
Speaker 2: Edited out the activity of finding it. So they played all of the parts where we were searching and hunting and the statements being made by me like oh, not finding anything here, you know, just natural. Like they really pushed out the part of not finding and removed the part of finding. Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the sociystem system thing is is pretty wild. I was just reading through it right there on the Wikipedia of it, and it goes back even much further than I thought. So I think that our surveillance apparatus is another thing in my opinion, people need to get their their minds around. It's not just direct energy weapons, but like we are seeing and hearing everything that's going on on our planet. There is no hiding anywhere in the shin or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Oh not at all, And that's that's where all the real activity is going on on this planet. You know, seventy percent of the world is covered in water, and I can tell you right now whatever is happening below the surface of the waves. Dead men tell no tales and history books are written by the victors. So whatever the winning submarine captain says happened, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: That's scary, man, especially for somebody like you, sir, who has actually, you know, worked on submarines before. So what about did you have any experiences with or what can you tell me about the ro the hardware system that's out there on Antarctica.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, oh Aro, yes, s are you getting that's the double air.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that one later. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So ar was the Atmospheric Research Observatory at the South Pole Station. It was run by Noah, which people are learning has a very interesting there you go.
Speaker 1: That's a great shot green laser beams. That's yeah, nothing nothing suspicious there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please disperse. And that actually looks to not be the Arrow building because it's too small, So that appears to be some other facility. What is this article calling that?
Speaker 1: It says the Space Agency's Research Station an Arctica doesn't.
Speaker 2: So that's a different facility with a La Concordia. Oh, Concordia, Yeah, Concordia station. So is that a separate area in the same, completely different facility than the one that I was at. So now we're just seeing, you know, more of this freaky green laser activity. The research that I have done has made me understand that these lasers, especially green ones, take a ridiculous amount of energy to fire for fractions of a second. But I can tell you that with my own eyes I observed the unit firing from the arrow building at south Pole for many minutes on end.
Speaker 1: I think I read yesterday that they fire for like every hour, every thirty minutes, for like five minutes straight or something. Does that sound right to you? What do you think that they're.
Speaker 2: I've never heard frequency on it. It was from my perspective when I was there, it was made out like it was some sort of you know, random thing that they did sometimes and sometimes I would see it, sometimes I didn't. But there certainly plenty of times that I would not be looking in that direction, and it could have been firing every fifteen minutes for all I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. All I know is I see green laser beams. I'm going out, soide I'm painting my roof blue. I'm just just to be safe. But this actually says in this article that is emitted for every every or for sixty seconds every five minutes during the wintertime, which is pretty bizarre. It says what it's used is to measure the likes of temperature, cloud formations and airsol particles, which seems pretty mundane to me. Do you have any other thoughts about what other uses might there might be for something like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I believe that all of these systems can provide for the benign primary purpose they're presented. That's the cover story. Cool, But then we have to, as human beings applied discernment and look at what else these systems can also do and then question whether people would be doing that. So in regards to what else can this system do besides whether observations and atmosphere considerations, we have to look at what the technology of chemical lasers are and some options for very long range laser like communications. These are technologies that are on the table for being discussed as something we might be able to do in the future. But I think enough precedent has been set that we the people of this planet are learning that for the most part, by this time that something gets to market for them to bill us for a product that we've already invested in decades ago, for the research and development for these technologies to be used for war, or a few decades first before we the people are then tolerated the benefit of the technological advancement of our investment. Is just a sad state of where we are, but it's it's observable. So these are just again new technologies that we are becoming privy to after decades of use by the military industrial complex to kill people. Now they're just like, well, right, well, we're done killing people with these technologies, but boy, we're about to profit. This is profit season now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And for the people that don't believe, you know, just take a look at this report that I've pulled up here directly from the Air Force. I mean, they're taking it seriously. So this is the part where it seems like a lot of that information is just out there for people, and that's the part of the scary. So one of the things I've heard you say about maybe the green laser beams are maybe all of it combined, is the idea of fashion like communication. Do you believe that that's one of the capabilities is that of the potentially the Antarctic facility or other ones?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And I do have scientific paperwork in the archive section on my website which supports the plausibility of such technology. Is that when we get into phase or A transmitters constructed similarly to the unit the ice cube nutrino detecting unit at the South Pole. I mean, this is this is how they would do it. This is what we're looking for. This is the science. You know, Oh, you got to trust the science, Well, trust me. This is this is the science of quantum entangled you know, faster than like communications. There are folks out there before me, before you, that have let us know that there is an off is an off world fleet. I mean, what are we going to do? This is just the cards that we've been dealt. If you're going to have vessels leaving this planet and going at great distances to accomplish whatever it is you're putting them to task to do, you're going to need to have a communications system to keep in touch with them, and the South Pole station has that capacity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that this is something that I talked with Professor Simon Howell. He's got a YouTube channel you guys can check out, and he has a contact that worked with I think it's like the European SETI, and SETI is the organization that is trying to look for signals out there. That basically told him we've received signals, but not just have we received signals, but that we have fashion like communication and we've been covering it up. And before people discount that, I would say, go look up gun or Nimitz. I went and looked him up, and he has a very specific scientific experiment that he set up with prisms where he was able to show that when the light he reflects the light off of one prism and it goes to the next prism, and the distance here is traversed instantaneously. The moment that the light laser beam exits the one prism, it enters the next prism instantly. He was supposed to do a presentation in like two thousand and five two thousand and six just didn't show up. It seems like a repeat thing. And then twenty nineteen, some students or maybe they're I don't know if they are physics students, but they were at a competition, and I think it was in Germany, and they proved the experiment worked, and it's they've gone and redone the experiment to actually detect if it's moving faster than the speed of light communication and they measured it at like twenty four attoseconds, which is some minuscule number out there. So I would urge people not to just discount these claims just on the basis of not believing it to be possible.
Speaker 2: So there's so many things that we haven't I mean, our brains haven't even imagined what's possible, and we're still limiting ourselves to a definition that's ludicrous, like similar to what you were just saying. They now have gemstones for lack of a better term, that can be you know, cut so that the surfaces are arranged in a particular fashion, and then they can rotate these gems at a high rate of speed so that when they inject light into one of the cut surfaces, that now, because of the rotation of the gem and its surfaces, now that gem will actually bounce the light around inside and contain it. And this is a whole other new direction of science because now if you can put this light into this gemstone and contain it. There's again, now there's conversations are on. You know, have you just created a whole new world? Is this a new dimension? What's going on in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Experiments? I mean it's it's talking about holding the photons into superposition using specific lattice structures is usually what they talk When we're talking about crystals, we're talking about like the crystalline structure of the atoms being set up in a very specific way, organized way which can allow some of those It's very similar to the idea of a meta material.
Speaker 2: And then we get into peculiar rules and regulations of physics, where now we start talking about things being you know, superimposed in every direction, which means that what we're looking at is all possibility at once. It's like what we what do we even talk like this? It starts to get really profound and fast because then people start talking about creator and creation and you know what, what what do these things mean? You know? What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry? Someone in the chat pointed out piesol electrics as well, which you talk about the pyramids. People have argued that the pyramid might have been a pizol electric type of power plant when you talk about some types of crystals, when we're talking about pies of electrics, like quartzes as a pies of electric crystal. They use it in people's watches that don't have any batteries because when you squeeze it, it produces electricity. So there's already magic out there that people don't even realize on their day to day basis. But what do you think you know, given what you've gone through and what you've experienced, what do you think the nature of our universe is?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: How has this changed you spiritually or in those aspects?
Speaker 2: Ah, that great question, But my understanding of things would be its way less material and more energetic. It's life is more verb than down. It's more about action and decision in doing than it is about possessing or having or wanting. So I think that there's I guess power two deciding something, and a lot of intention and investment has been spent to make the vast majority of people wishy washy, and that if people just simply chose to do something in the world around them, that it would have a lot more impact than they've previously considered, and that people should feel more empowered to take part in their community and make decisions in do wherever you are, wherever you may be, do whatever you think is right always, and do that as much as you can. Because there seems to be technology investment, whatever you want to call it, by a new definition that wants people to do less. I like that.
Speaker 1: I mean I like that because what I've been throwing out there is this idea of the only way that a lot of this technology is possible, in my opinion, is that the holographic principle must be correct. And a lot of people say, well, that means that we live in a simulation and that life doesn't matter. And I want to tell people the opposite, And I think that what you just mentioned, it's like, when you look at this, it should bring people hope. In my opinion, it should tell you this is a world that you can make a huge difference in, that you can help build up, that you can make a better place for people. And that's how I see it. So I don't know what is your would you agree? Is that a good characterization of your opinion?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Like, I think the power of the intention of each individual and then collectively as a group is so obviously important that we can observe by how much investment is already applied to make sure that we are of a unified opinion of something. But currently it just happens to be to the to the bid, to the highest bidder. But we can obviously see that there is intent and investment on what the mass of the population considers. That's that's paid for, that's observable. We can we can speak for hours on end about what's being most invested at this point in time, which is causing the most conversation amongst the most people. I mean, this is just marketing one on one at this point and observable, but certainly that activity is going on the minds of the masses are wholely owned at this point.
Speaker 1: Social media was a mistake. You just heard it right here from Eric. They've taken control of our minds. That's probably the only thing more powerful than a directed energy weapon or a neutrino unquote.
Speaker 2: Also provable by science, because there's an easy experiment that we can apply right now. Right, if I'm wrong, right, if all of you are not addicted to your technology, the only thing you have to do to prove me wrong is simply walk away from it right now.
Speaker 1: Sorry I didn't hear that, right, I was too busy tweeting my faults.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean they had the plank challenge back in the day, right, you know, thirty seconds of planking increased to a minute to five minutes. I challenge people to do that with their technology. If you're not addicted, it should just simply be easy. You know, how long can you spend away from your phone? How long can you exit your house and go somewhere without it?
Speaker 1: And I think that's a great challenge for everybody who's out there is watching. Not right now, just to make sure you still watch this interview, but after this interview, maybe go for a walk, just get outside, get away from the computer for a little bit. I think that would do all of us some good. Now, going back to Antarctica real quick, and then I want to talk to you about just broader suppression and stuff like that. Did you have any let's say, scary experiences while you're out there. What was the scariest experience that you potentially had, you know, being part of the fire brigade if you want to call it that, or stuff that's out.
Speaker 2: There, Yeah, they're there. Absolutely were moments of sheer terror in between the benign mundane, you know, routine stuff. One story in particular was we had alarms go off, which was common, you know, things went into alarm and we would you know, get fired up and gear up and do what we have to do. But on this particular occasion, the alarm had come in that it was for the balloon inflation facility, which was on the lower level of what we referred to as cryo. So if the biff, if the balloon inflation facility was in fact on fire, that means that it could continue to burn up and over to the cryogenic facility. And the cryo facility had about a half a million gallons of chilled helium and it was chilled down to four degrees kelvin, which is quite cold. And it was our understanding and the training that we got for all the different facilities and the dangers as first responders was that any leak on the cryosystem is catastrophic. That it would go from basically contained and functioning to a leak that would then go to a catastrophic like a Blevy situation because the expansion rate of helium at that temperature to the atmospheres about four hundred fifty to one, so it would have been a discharge of nominal proportions. And on this particular event, we were alarming that this building was on fire, so myself and my colleague went to our lockers in due form and because we would have to exit the building in winter conditions at the south pole. When we had this type of circumstance, we would start dressing the other person so that all of their gear was in the right spots for the temperature and not breaking hoses and stuff. We were going full SCBA, like full bunker gear fire response for these types of events, so we had to do things in a way that kept the gear from breaking, and it was stuff that we learned from trial and error, so we would always just make sure we would set the other person up correctly and the process of gearing each other up. We have our LMR radios which are just you know, like you've seen the police and fire department use with the lapel mics, and we were listening to Team one, who is our first responders when an alarm or an event occurs, and what they basically do is when myself and my team starts running to the lockers to gear up with the bunker gear and SCBAs this team. Team one just goes straight to the site of the alarm to gather intel and confirm whether or not the alarm is legitimate. So in this circumstance, we were getting geared up listening to the radio chatter for Team one arriving unseen and then letting us know that it was in fact a fully employed fire coming out of the balloon Inflation facility and that they were waving off because they did their job. So then my collead and I were to respond to what was now called in as a confirmed active fire at the Balloon Inflation Facility. And there we were geared up with you know, fire extinguishers over our shoulders because we didn't have fire trucks. We were the fire trucks and we had our extinguishers, and we were walking towards that building and it was extremely dark. It was moonlit. It was backlit that night, and I remember I was terrified because I just I kept thinking that I'm I'm about to see this building just explode. I'm going to watch it go round for like a fraction of a second. I'm going to get to see this building swell out and then that wall is just going to come across the ice and hit me in the face at mock twelve. And that's I just I thought that we were walking to our death. The split second they confirmed it on the radio, She and I we just stopped communicating. We just went through the motions. Everything just went nonverbal. We grabbed our stuff, we walked in the direction that we were obliged to walk, and yeah, I just I didn't think we were gonna make it. But long story short, we got to the facility. There was a hot air furnace that had an issue and there's smoke pouring out of that, and we extinguished that situation. Everything was hunky dory, and it was just terrifying for the time being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for people that don't respect how scary that is. There's been several videos of like chemical plant explosions that have been on the internet over the last ten years, and they are some of the biggest explosions I've ever seen, Like people see them from a distance. One I remember specifically, a guy is in texts with his daughter in the car and they see this plant exploding like in the distance, and they don't realize how huge explosion's gonna be and it ends up blowing over the whole car, potentially blowing out their ear drums. And like that's how just like in one moment you see this tiny explosion. Next thing, you know, the whole screen is just yellow and orange and red. And that's why you can imagine from Eric's perspective walking towards that going, yeah, there's a fire and it's next to half a million pounds of helium four, which I want to ask about here in a second, how you could think that. I mean, if if that blows up, it's gonna happen, it's gonna be over instantaneously. All like you said, all you're gonna see is something coming at you. And then that's it extremely scary. So I think you're you're definitely brave to do that job out there for sure. Now, why do you think that they had I think you said in our pre call there was like four hundred and fifty thousand pounds of helium four out there. That seems pretty interesting that they've.
Speaker 2: Got all that. It was gallons, four hundred gallon, five hundred thousand gallons of it.
Speaker 1: I should probably use my unise of measurement correctly for liquids or gas.
Speaker 2: So the the known usage uses of it were for the South Pole telescope that on the focal plane, which is the sensor array for that device to look into the cosmos. It's not optical like glass. It's a sensor setup that they call the focal plane, and the chilled helium goes from storage temperature of four degrees kelvin. They then reduce it down lower to a quarter of a degree above kelvin, and then that's the temperature on the focal plane so that they can then look outwardly into the cosmos and have an, you know, unfettered view of what's going on.
Speaker 1: So this is getting me suspicious, Eric, because liquid helium is one of the rare elements that produces Bose Einstein condensate at absolute zero temperatures. It's a superfluid, so it becomes this liquid where it creates it gets bosonic properties. And for the people that are out there that don't know, the difference between a fermion and a boson is whether or not it can compac down to a single point. So a fermion would be anything like my phone. The structure of the atoms my phone that means that it all is in separate spots, has this mass that I hold on to. But when you get to bosonic situations, that's like a laser beam where you can focus the photons down to a single point. And this is where the idea of a Bose Einstein contentstate comes into play. Now you can see here either or liquefied helium three. Maybe I'm saying the wrong one here. They said they found they formed two atom cooper pairs, which are bosonic and condensed contents condensed into a superfluid. These cooper pairs are substantially larger than inter atomic separation. This is also the explanation that we are given on superconductivity, is that electrons form cooper pairs. And then when you read the uses for liquid helium, it says it's commercially used for super conducting magnets. Which the thing that I found for my research is there's two things that are extremely important for magical technology, and number one is superconductivity. Superconductivity the idea of the electrons flowing freely and producing a coherent wave is where we're getting some of these macroscopic quantum effects. This is you know when I say macroscopic quantum. Just imagine magic happening. And then the other thing is we need very small microchips and processors and transistors. And you know this is where if you dig into semiconductor companies, there's not a lot of them, and a lot of them are in Taiwan and their stock val you have just been going straight up into the air. So when you tell me that there's four hundred and fifty thousand gallons of rare helium three that's been super cool to its Bose Einstein condensate levels, definitely has got me scratching my head a little bit. If anyone out there is listening or watching wants to leave a comment in the chat on YouTube about what they think this might be getting used for if there is some connection to super conductivity related to this telescope to have, would love to hear your guys thoughts. Awesome, So any other you know, either hardware that might be out there that we're not familiar with, or is there any other stories relevant to the Antarctica kind of time that you spent out there that you think are worthy to know and if not, you know, what would you want people to know you know about your experience.
Speaker 2: I think I think that my experience is similar to everyone else, is I'm just connecting the dots faster. I think we all are suffering like the walking wounded in this modern day battlefield, and I just happened to be with the team with a crew that became privy to this situation first and foremost, and that we're just trying to let everybody else know because they're they're in the same throes of war and I don't want to. I don't like seeing anybody get sucker punched. And right now, everybody's getting sucker punched, and it's just not right because people aren't aware of the enemies that they have around them.
Speaker 1: And so then to change gears, How did you start to be able to connect those dots? When was the point for you where you learned about the capabilities of this type of technology and from me digging into it, especially directed energy weapons off people think that that's, you know, wow, that's some new technologies out there, But it looks like it's been out there since at least the eighties, so that might be the old.
Speaker 2: I guess for me, officially, it would have started with my time, my short exposure to the submarine service back in nineteen ninety four. And you know, these are the facts of the matter. Right. When I was in basic enlisted submarine school, we watched the movie The Hunt for Red October because it was a teaching mechanism. We were educated that Tom Clancy's not an author. The Hunt for Red October is not a fictional tell you can add, there's so many complexities that come from this truth. Right, But long story short, in the movie The Hunt for Red October, which is a documentary how we got the Sea Wolf class submarines, but there's something mentioned in that movie, and that is known as that magneto hydrodynamic drive. That's the most important part of that movie that they just gloss right over. But it's the technology that allows the Red October to provide that caterpillar drive, that silent drive, the interaction of massive amounts of power to the medium of water to provide thrust and flow. Because so is that right, there is the door to walk through when it gets into the concept of propulsion systems that people would consider off world or UFO or UAP, because the only difference for a magneto hydro dynamic drive on a submarine the medium of the water going through it is no different from the scientific standpoint than the medium of the atmosphere, which is just a la a less dense version of the ocean. So it would just simply require more power. And it turns out that more power isn't actually a problem, like our military industrial complex would want us to believe that having power at infinite amounts is a challenge, when you overcome that obstacle and you have copious amounts of power available for any harmonious system that you want to build, I mean literally, the sky is the limit is a funny way of putting it, because it certainly wouldn't be a limit at that point.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a really good insight because I had never really considered the idea that submarines might use this technology. But I did watch a couple months ago a YouTube video where someone built one of these using a three D printer, and they made it more and more efficient. There was no moving parts, it was just magnets and electrical current and it created a propulsion effect and it was actually pretty powerful and it looked actually very similar to this picture here on the right, and it.
Speaker 2: Looks like a Hubbard battery design.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and My guess is that given if some guy on YouTube was able to put one together that you know, produced like you know, you could see the thing moving like pretty fast, that the Navy and the government with their defense contractors probably can make some pretty incredible stuff with this. So this was your first for it, okay, in the hunt for Red October, and you experienced that. So you, if I'm gathering correctly, you saw some crazy stuff with your time, you know, working on submarines, and that led you to, you know, ask the question, what are we really capable of?
Speaker 2: Absolutely yep. I became aware in nineteen ninety four that Los Angeles class submarine was pretty much the greatest testament to the technological advancement of man that almost no man will ever get to see. That there was stuff going on that people it was just beyond their understanding. And we know this stuff. We know, this is how the government works, we know this is how our money gets invested. I'm just letting folks know that, Yeah, I happened to get my foot in the door in the submarine service and witness firsthand that Yes, it's not how far ahead of the curve they.
Speaker 1: Are that's wild. And I have heard some rumors that some submarines might even use some types of over unity devices because the benefit there is you're not there's no like electromagnetic signals coming out from your your submarine. The ideas you want to be quiet in your submarine, right, you don't want anyone to be able to know.
Speaker 2: Quiet by definition is just not putting out observable frequencies by any definition. So if you can switch your frequency to something that's not being observed, well there's a win.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, guys, I hope you were listening to this. We might be giving away military secrets here, but I think our adversaries already know about it, so hopefully we're just educating the public there.
Speaker 2: Everything I do is for we, the people of this planet, because unfortunately, lunatics by every definition, have decided to represent we the people of this planet, as if we're all against each other, which is obviously not the case. We the common people on this planet, have everything in common and we deserve better than what the lunatics that pretend to represent our best interest have been providing with the money that we've invested towards them, and that's something that I like, we have not failed them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's something my buddy Jake Chancelly has said a lot. I've run across him. He's known as the Shaman of January sixth, but turns out he's a really smart dude. And more of the big questions. I asked him as well, you know, is it safe to get this technology out to the public. I quarreled with it internally myself. He came back and said, well, the worst people on the planet already have it, so how can it get any worse than that?
Speaker 2: Might as well let some of the good people have some access. Yeah, right, Yeah, I follow that logic one thousand percent. I believe that we the people are way more resilient, way more adaptable to the truth than those that would withhold it wants us to believe. And these statements to the opposite that you know, oh, people would freak out, people couldn't hit. That's part of the paid propaganda to get people to believe that we the people can't handle any reality. Of course, we can handle any reality. It's reality where real people were part of it. We'll always be able to deal with the punches for life. Let them rip. Let's just let's see what's really going on and watch how rapidly the people can mitigate any problem that they become aware of.
Speaker 1: So how do you think do you have any thoughts on how to get this information out there to the people? Like the WI Files just did a big episode about free energy and they said, well, just make the schematics publicly available, you know, don't patent it. I'm not sure I necessarily agree, but I'm not sure there's any easy answers. But what is your thought.
Speaker 2: I think that I kind of do lean in the direction of that suggestion, because it does seem that open so stuff would be the faster avenue to the freedom of information and the use of the people. With that being said, the question in general, like what do I feeble to do about this stuff is just continue to fight the fight. I have been trying to get the truth out for a few years now, and what I'm learning again, and this is my direct first hand experience that I need to warn all of the listeners about there the vast majority of these content creators are shills, charlatans, on men, profiteers, federal agents, you name it. What they don't care about is the truth. What they do care about is who likes them and making sure that they speak stuff that's pleasantries because they don't want to offend any part of their demograph.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was really well put. I might have to clip that later because that's exactly how I view a lot of the UFO community, a lot of podcasters and reaction to birds. There are some real ones that are out there, and I appreciate them a lot. Far between, yeah, it's few and far between. It's a lot of people. As the problem is, once you put the profit motive in there, and I call it the Reddit syndrome as well, where it becomes less about what you're saying and whether or not what you're saying is the truth, and more about how what you say makes people feel. And that's yeah, it's like a post truth world at that point. It's, Oh, you're telling.
Speaker 2: Me everything's all love and light and if you don't raise your frequency high enough, you're not going to impact anybody positively because you're so big and mean. It's just it's it's ridiculousness at this point. And to me, these are just other programs that have been inculcated in our society to you know, slow the role of the energies of people that are trying to do the right thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so tell me how do you Obviously you're somebody who I think is a proponent of Tesla and his theories out there. I think that anyone who digs into this will very quickly find Tesla and realize this goes back to him, and that he probably is one of the smartest people out there. What was your first experience with finding out about Tesla.
Speaker 2: Oh, geez, Being from Long Island, Tesla to me is a big deal. His Wardencliffe facility was right there on the north shore of Long Island, and a lot of students of Tesla will tell you that he said that, you know, there are certain points on this planet that are better for the study of energy than others. Tesla identified the area on Long Island that he called Wardencliffe, and apparently nobody's ever disagreed with him on this location because you have the shore New Clear Power Plant, which is a stone's throwaway, and you have Brookhaven National Labs, also stones throwaway. So apparently the study of energy on the east end of Long Island, right where Tesla said was a good spot to study it. There's just ongoing studies by different factions in different names. So I think there's a lot to be said about where he was coming from and his understanding of I would say the harmony of nature around us versus what a lot of people like to call science, because science oftentimes has a lot to do with our limited observations. Whereas folks like Tesla were working in realms which afforded and understanding that there were certain mystery aspects we're being utilized in the equation. And although you could certainly lack calculations, so to say, to these mystery sciences or understandings, there were still certain observations that you couldn't deny. So contemporary science wants really hard to answer everything. When real scientists function from a direction knowing that you have to be able to operate with certain voids of information that will always be there. Those are the mysteries we don't get to answer certain questions. But yet that's the reality that we function in and it's observable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what science is. I think a lot of people forget that science is the study of observable reality. A lot of people in today's day and age think science is whatever their favorite science influencer YouTuber tells them. Which is not how science works. The other way around, science is the scientific method.
Speaker 2: He's the physicists at South Paul. I mean, these are some of the biggest brain physicists on the planet working these experiments, right, And I would hammer them with a cold, hard fact because everybody, you know, they get egos and stuff like that, and I would say, you know, you do realize that the only thing of physicists can tell you of value is what they just saw. That's all they do. And everybody wants to make it out like it's some big deal, but all they're doing is observing something and defining what they saw. Well, thanks guy.
Speaker 1: So how did you find out about Thomas Bearden? Because I know that's a you know, a synchronicity. I hate using the word. I isn't going to use it that you and I both have as we both found out about.
Speaker 2: I found out about Thomas Beard many years ago with an exceptionally peculiar client that I had, and it was in this interaction back and I guess this would have been approximately two thousand and four or five that I met this person and he started educating me on the Thomas Beard information. A lot of stuff about Nikola Tesla, what the current state of our technology was at that time that we were discussing things, and where Tesla technology was already permeating into some aspects of the military industrial complex. As an example would be the oh there you go, that's the basement from the client that I went to. His name was Toby Circus Ballantine, and he is a man with quite the reputation in family history in regards to the Alphabet agencies such as the OSS in World War two and also the creation of the CIA right on the heels of World War two. So those are those are two Tesla coils in that image that were both in his basement when I first arrived to do work for him. And he was quite the character.
Speaker 1: I think that's just incredible that you show up to somebody's house and then they got Tesla coils in their basement and it was telling you about Thomas Beard, and you know that that to me is wild.
Speaker 2: Sat me down and we would we would watch videos he was he was He was a very innovative person, Toby. So when we would watch videos, he had also gone as so far as his he had he had a projector screen, but right in front of the projector screen he had put down. He had purchased a large piece of like like window screen, like if you were going to repair your own window screen. So he had a large section of this material and he had it hung a few inches in front of the other projector screen so that when he projected, it caused a three D effect. And this was like his own way of making his own little three D projector. So it was, you know, the screen in the front with the projector screen to the rear, and there was a difference in depth from the one to the next, and it was a it was a functional workaround to give you like a three D image. So I mean, this is what it was like dealing with Toby, is that everything was a bit more intelligently done.
Speaker 1: That sounds like holography, which is very interest because optical phase conjugation is how you get to holography and from digging to the image three seven zero investigation. In case, I found out about holography and optical phase conjugation from the Thomas Beard and stuff, and then I found out about macroscopic phase conjugation, which is so do you.
Speaker 2: Remember way back when when National Geographic first had sticker applicats on the cover that showed holograms. So when I was a plumber on Long Island, I had a client I had the weirdest I just it was amazing all the different people that I met. One of the people I met, I worked in the guy's house. He had his laboratory set up. I looked at this guy shooting lasers across his lower level of his house. It was in like Muttontown or something. But he was the holographer that the National Geographic tapped to make those cover. That was him.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, it's weird how there's the stuff that seems mundane that we just see it and we don't think twice about. We just go, well, that's cool looking, but you never think about, like, how does that? How do we actually do that? Why is that a thing that we can make a hologram like that?
Speaker 2: I worked. I worked at a laboratory in sciost on Long Island that at the time they were working with sheets of glass and a liquid crystal in between the panes of glass, and they were trying to make the liquid crystal have letters show up like a computer screen. It was it was just the dogs of crystal display laboratory work, and I was there working on a sink, listening to the scientists screaming yell at each other trying to make it work.
Speaker 1: That's funny. So I want to talk a little bit about suppression and air the All Demand Anomaly Resolution Office. So you told me before in a pre call that you actually talked to the AARO. What was your experience like talking to them, and what is your impression.
Speaker 2: Of I thought that the gentlemen at Arrow were decent folk that got dealt shitty cards. It seemed like they were generally interested in the information that I was putting forth. It seemed like they had a general appreciation for the veracity of my statements and the documentation that I presented, to the point that the conversation came full circle and they quite bluntly asked me, what are they supposed to do in the future when they've run information like mine up their chain of command that they absolutely believe that there's you know, information like mine and other information out there. They said, what do they do when that stuff just gets wholly ignored? Which was what they were anticipating, is that you know, they're they're getting good intel, but they're not going to be allowed to do anything with this. And they just basically said, like you know, like like human being, the human being, like, what do you think we should do? And I just told them straight up, I said, you need to quit your jobs and start working for the right team. I said, that's just that's just how life goes. I said, if if you're going to ask me, that's my answer. If you're taking good intel and you're going to watch it get brushed under the rug, I said, you you only have one direction to go. And I said, that's just you know, as far away from this as possible. You know.
Speaker 1: That was my interaction with them as well, is that I remember the guy that called in January and he was telling me about the football game because it was like, you know, national championships and bowl season going on, and you know, it was just like talking to a normal guy, which was great, but it did you know. I talked to him a little bit about some of these like February shootdowns from last year, which are this UFO event that happened, and you know he's kind of telling me, oh, no, that was just balloons and what have you. And I'm sitting there just going man like I feel like this guy's never going to be allowed to tell the truth about what we are really technologically capable of, which made me a little bit sad. You know, how do you think do you think that that is a main mechanism of suppression. I guess the better question is how do you think that they are suppressing this information?
Speaker 2: I think so many people are job scared that they found themselves in a circumstance that they don't feel financially free to exercise the decisions that they want to make. And I think that's something that we need to pay attention to the mechanations of society around us, because I believe that most people will find that they themselves have allowed themselves to get into such a circumstance, and this is one of the main control mechanisms of society in general. I mean, everybody was threatened with losing their job if they didn't wear a mask, so they put a mask on. I mean, it was it was pretty obvious that there was an operation going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like money, shit worked, money, that's all it really takes. It takes away somebody's job. You threaten them with their job, and you know, I work in healthcare, it. I'm no big proponent of wearing masks. I personally think it's silly. I don't think that I don't believe in my aisma theory, and I don't think that a cold virus is going to be stopped by a cloth mask over my face. But I did wear them when I went to the hospital because they made us wear them, and I like having my job and I didn't want to lose it. So I think that that's a that's an underappreciated aspect of how this is kept quiet. You know, my opinion is that there's not as many people out there that know about this that what people as what people think, and therefore, you know, a lot of people just do whatever there is going to give them that paycheck and then they go home. But what about the idea of you know, do you think a lot of people are under NDAs related to this technology or you know, what's your thoughts in terms of.
Speaker 2: I think I think a lot of people have absolutely found themselves in some sort of non disclosure situation, which also gets them right back to having their their finances threatened. So it's just it's par for the course nowadays that people will gladly sign an NDA on the front end, having no idea what that means on the back end. And you know what that means for me the people is that we're getting bamboozled six ways from Sunday, because it's going to take some really bold people to step up against these NDAs. One of the things that I was interesting about the work that Greer did recently was that he made folks realize that, you know, if if you sign an NDA or an organization that's involved with illegal activity, well the NDA doesn't mean anything then because nobody you know, it just it doesn't work like that. So I think that's another thing for folks to consider is that if the stuff that you are covering up is not good stuff, well then the NDA probably doesn't apply anyhow. I mean, these are people that should just be charred.
Speaker 1: And one thing I heard, I think was on a space the other night that people were saying, well, if people are doing illegal stuff, who's going to prosecute them anyway? Well, I think a lot of people don't realize that, like, the people who are doing the prosecuting are also under the thumb of everybody else and they don't want to lose their jobs either. Did you have to sign an NDA with the ARROW and your thing with them or at all?
Speaker 2: I signed. I signed an NDA with ARROW or the provision that I would not speak about the location of the facility or the people that are questioning me, other than that I am free to discuss any and every other aspect about my meeting with them, because this, and again this is this is where people don't realize, is that, you know, everybody wants to say, you know, oh, this guy's full of crap, because if this is the case, he'd be dead about you know what, that's just all cowardly crap. And the fact that I'm here doing what I'm doing is actively thumbing my nose at all the people that say that cowardly crap. We as individuals have a lot of power and people need to start exercising it. So could I have gotten shot in the back of the head when I entered a skiff for the Senate Intelligence Committee or Arrow? You know, technically, yeah, I could have. But I still had something to do. I still had things that had to be said. So I went and lo and behold, I'm fine. So all this bologney about you know, if this guy was legit if he had something to say, that's that's part of the program to keep people from talking. I'm here living testimony saying if you know something that's going on, what that faction is doing that you're aware of, is to a detriment to the vast majority of the people on this planet. If you don't speak up fast and furiously, you are part of the problem and people will be coming to get you.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, and that coincides with what Arrow told me, presuming that I haven't. I'm skeptical about everybody I talked to you now because I've been scammed and what have you. But the only thing they told me was they said I can talk about anything related to our conversation and this was just over our phone call, but that they didn't want me to reveal their names, which makes sense. I mean, they get a lot of a lot of hate out there. What was the experience like when you met with Arrow?
Speaker 2: In terms of what the experience was, they were extremely appreciative of the spending time with them and explaining what my observations and understandings were of what was going on at the South Pole Station. It appears that there are aspects of our own government, whatever you want to call it, our checks and balances system that have run a muck. I mean, I can't argue that. Again, this is all easily observable. But with that being said, it appears that there are concerned aspects of our government that are completely aware of rogue factions and activity that have sprung up through our own systems that are now going on without oversight. And there are people that want to reel this back in. But there is a substantial amount of bureaucracy even to such a noble task.
Speaker 1: And how secretive was you don't I don't want to know specifics about where the location was, but you know, were there people armed guards outside where you had to go in and meet with them? Or was it more unassuming in terms.
Speaker 2: Of oh, so the for the Senate Intelligence Committee, it was right at the heart building, so it was a known location. It was their headquarters and good luck trying to get in there. Yeah, But then the the other facility. I was gagged on discussing the location, but what I could state is that it was just it was how do I put it? It was right under your nose, location in the middle of civilization.
Speaker 1: Some place you would never expect would be Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was no signage up that said top secret. There was no barbed wire fence, there was no official guard. You could walk right into this building and out of it. You would have had no idea. And this is These are the types of facilities that I have oddly enough found myself in through my entire career on Long Island. Was I was always coming across these weird facilities. So then you know, when it came down to this Arrow testimony, I was there with my roommate who was also stationed at the South Pole with me. She was also coming to give testimony. When we entered the building, I immediately pretty much soon as we walked in, we took a few steps and I was like, come wait, cook here, walk right back outside. Came here and I clarified her. I said, you remember all those different facilities I told you about on Long Island. I said, watch what's about to happen when we go back in this building. I said, you saw, I said, We walked in, took two steps, and I said it looked like a regular building, right, And she goes, yeah, he said, watch what's going to happen? And then we proceeded to go through the motions of you know, go in, go to this elevator, bank, hit this button, hit that, and next thing, you know, it was like full blown. It was like the start to get smart with all the different barricade doors and this opens and that opens, and now all of a sudden there's a massive amount of security personnel and pat downs and questions and wanding and this person is officially from the Secret Service and this person is here to you know, check on behalfs of this person, and this person needs to check on behalf of There's all different organizations giving security inspections to represent different departments that have access to the conversation that's about to occur. And it was just it was you know, it was a sight to see that was there was a lot going on that day.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, man. I think that's just a fun anecdote for people to understand because it shows how it's just hiding in plain sight. You know, it's a good analogy to the technology as well, is the technology is hiding in plain sight as well. You know, we looked today during this conversation at all these websites that are showing technology lockeed Martin's websites has a whole section on directed energy weapons that are out there, and people think that it's not possible or it's just magic, and it's not just possible, but it's been in effect for decades, you know, the magneto hydrodynamic motors and the submarines that Eric found out about in the nineties. Guys, this is a little long way out there, and they say, well, why woul't they just kill Eric or kill me and the stuff that I'm talking about, because that's not how it works. You know. General Flynn mentioned on a space he said, well, there's a lot of forensics nowadays. You know, if they kill somebody, there's a lot of evidence left behind. Somebody's got to go do the deed as well, and you got to silence that person. And you know, maybe they did that more in the sixties and seventies and what have you, and maybe the eighties, but now it's just a matter of disinformation matter discretion.
Speaker 2: That's another thing for folks to consider in the grand scheme of keep Hope alive. The other reason I'm not dead because I'm on the winning team. That's how that works in life too, is that currently there are folks that are scared shitless of what I'm going to do next or who I might divulge. The next conversation that occurred, Yeah, that's a reality too that people haven't considered, is that, Yeah, there's there's a lot of activity going on. There's all kinds of different factions doing all kinds of different things. And I would assume that if somebody wanted me dead, I'd be dead, or if someone was scared shitless to make a move on me, I'd be alive. I'm currently alive.
Speaker 1: Me too, thankfully. So Eric, I really appreciate the conversation that we've had here today. I find your story, you know, very interesting. I do find that there's a lot of credibility to stuff that you say. You know, you don't go out there and make a bunch of claims that are unknowable information, you know, you make claims that is science that can be looked into, that can be verified. And I wish that Aerro would look into what's going on in Antarctica and with these defense contractors, because I think that they'll find the stuff that you're saying, even some of the opinions that you've made about what's possible to technology I think they'll find that it is true as well, and that the public deserves to know that. So in the last few minutes, I'd like to give you opportunity to plug anything that you want to plug. I know you've got your website deciphering dot tv where people can watch a lot of clips, go over your experience, see a lot of the scientific references that you post out there. And then is there anything else that you want to tell the audience or anybody else that might be in your shoes or our shoes, let's say, disclosing information and what it advice you would give them.
Speaker 2: I would appreciate if folks can go over to deciphering dot tv. That is my website, that's my platform for freedom of speech. So I hope to do what I can to get more information out there, and it'd be appreciated. I'm just trying to help get the truth out there. So more things coming from deciphering dot tv in the not too distant future is I try to grow a platform to help others get the truth out there. But with that being said, you know, what what can we do now? Something that we can start today together to make a better future for all of us. Is what I call become unmanageable, because contemporarily, we as a group of individual consciousnesses have basically become too manageable, and they are managing us to our own detriment. So I would ask everybody in the audience do whatever you can to become unmanageable.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the advice, and I think the audience does as well. Eric Hecker, everybody, Antarctica, Advanced Technology and Suppression. Thank you guys very much for joining us here tonight. Also, we got to get you, Eric. We gotta get you on x man x is the place to be these days. A lot of people in the chat we're asking about getting you into a space, you know, interacting with you. I don't know what your opinions on a on are about on Elon, but it seems like it's the least suppressed place out there. I think it can help to growlge the knowledge that you're trying to push out through the world. So thank you everybody. Appreciate y'all and have a good evening.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.