Speaker 1: What of guys as you use don't be though, don't be.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: M here from the steel toe show your mouth.
Speaker 4: A year ago.
Speaker 1: I warned you.
Speaker 5: Once, I warned you twice, but you just couldn't take advice. Talking about apron, Nick and Kayla stirring up he.
Speaker 4: Like a human failure.
Speaker 5: Now you're drowning in the mess you made, and nobody's coming to say the dad. Hey should have listened to me, I.
Speaker 4: Told you back then.
Speaker 5: Now you finally see shut up abouty from Nick and Kaylea. You didn't know it's biting you back in And how about it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: I was right and Jake was right. Wild your pride got a loud bunch of truth.
Speaker 1: Guy, Ben, Now you're stuck in the fall out.
Speaker 5: You're living in all that cloud, all that fake toughsky, but your empire cracked from a thin gas on the fire smiles on you, but the mirrors getting clear of rend that's looking at you. Whoever stream every late night jap He thought you were slick, but the crowd saw the acts. They kept pushing buttons like it's all for shore, but Thomas got receipts since she's ready to go.
Speaker 3: Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 1: I told you.
Speaker 5: Back then, and now you finally see shut up about apron nik' kale.
Speaker 3: You didn't. Now it's biting your back and.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about it?
Speaker 4: Now? I was right and Jane was riding with your pride.
Speaker 1: Got a loud bunch of truths.
Speaker 5: Got then, Now you're stuck.
Speaker 7: In the fall.
Speaker 5: You're living in TikTok. Spotlight's cold, all the dramas getting no better stings. Now, huh when the real ones called yo bluff, you said we won't wrong cause bitter, but we watched.
Speaker 8: The wall start splinter.
Speaker 1: You had your chance to wait your part.
Speaker 5: Now the Armien seas right into your hey.
Speaker 7: And should have listened to me.
Speaker 5: I told you back then. Now you finally see shut up about Abrinnick and Kayla. You didn't, and the flame just got greater.
Speaker 3: Hey, now you know it's true and the fallout.
Speaker 4: Came straight back at you.
Speaker 5: Jake was right.
Speaker 1: I would too.
Speaker 9: Now you left with nothing.
Speaker 4: But the Hey.
Speaker 5: We told you, but you never dueling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's good morning, the afternoon, guys, good evening. How is everybody doing.
Speaker 4: Doing?
Speaker 1: Okay? I don't regret about last though, I don't.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't regret them. I don't regret anything from last night. Yawn, No, what happened. If you guys didn't see the episode, is actually came on her and started a warm no by the if anybody does want to go check out, let's see check out. Yeah, bully, yum, I don't forget.
Speaker 4: Jump.
Speaker 1: I see dune cut cut on a new video. Oh he got in the unde.
Speaker 4: Look at me one of my three minute not a minute? My hey, oh my gird up?
Speaker 5: Your mom.
Speaker 4: Don't the same looking you?
Speaker 10: Mhm?
Speaker 1: Is this the real policia? Is this the real relation?
Speaker 4: I go.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm sending the late right now, Felicia. M hm.
Speaker 4: H m hm hm.
Speaker 1: Like I said, Alicia, to your email, Alicia, that's the revolution.
Speaker 2: Hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmkay.
Speaker 1: Three email to the email to the wall.
Speaker 3: Kah m.
Speaker 1: That is the real reason to the email to the wall to the wall. So it's here, it's hold on happy yeah, no, I happy? Use this one? Is this really you?
Speaker 4: Yoah? What up?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's up? Alicia?
Speaker 4: How you doing good? Am I on the air?
Speaker 1: You're on the air. I just have a picture blocking you see if it's the real you, Oh, it's.
Speaker 4: Me I'm I don't have my I don't have my cam on. I'm just doing audio right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how you doing, sweetheart?
Speaker 4: How you doing it?
Speaker 1: I heard I heard about you and carmac. Oh did you I heard you couldn't get it up.
Speaker 4: No, that's not true. That's not true. I don't know where you're getting your information.
Speaker 1: Uh uh. Someone went on my show, was on my show last night's hold Day.
Speaker 4: She actually said, well, you know, people may be be spreading rumors.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 4: I know he got it up. He definitely got it up. Your boy got it up.
Speaker 1: Hey. Wait a minute, so you you guys did it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Man, what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's good. It was Ashley Covin saying that stuff.
Speaker 4: It was No, he got it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I want to ask have you got paid for? Kevin?
Speaker 4: I don't discuss things like that. I don't discuss business. It's okay, it's all good. Some people do, some people don't. I don't. But I gotta, I gotta. I got a bone to pick with you, Jake. Yeah, you better get ready. Well, I was browsing your Amazon wish list, and first of all, I'm not on there. What's up with that.
Speaker 7: Second of all, why the fuck do you have an inflatable hot tub on your Amazon wishless?
Speaker 1: I put that on like a year ago. I put that on like a year ago. I thought you would be mad because I have an anthony kobia, but both empty kobia books on there.
Speaker 4: Uh huh. You got batteries, you got Pato Bizmo, you got you got Barney toys? Like what do with the Amazon wish list never ends? Like scrolling and scrolling? What is up with that?
Speaker 1: It's just I keep putt stuff on the wish list, And I thought you were gonna be mad because I didn't put any I thought you have a book on there.
Speaker 4: I didn't even see the book. I was too busy.
Speaker 7: The very first item is a fucking fishing kayak. I'm like, damn, Jake is asking for a lot here.
Speaker 1: You didn't see that? You didn't see a nine thousand dollars golf cart?
Speaker 4: Put no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: But what is it? Got some big news? Stern is done?
Speaker 7: They just happened.
Speaker 1: They just canceled Stern, did they? Howard Stern will no longer be on Serious after his contract?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm is he retiring?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's been retired for five years. He hasn't been I think he hasn't been the studio for five years.
Speaker 4: But he's been doing a show, right, yeah, okay, something, he's not retired and he's still been doing a show.
Speaker 1: But he he they you know, by the way, did you like he used to work for either you used to work for Anthony Coomeia?
Speaker 4: No, I have done shows on Compound Media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with with a certain person that now lives and trying to make it to the Sea.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I was also on shows. I was also on in hot Water with Geno Wisconte.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna bring the guy I wasn't going to bring that guy's name.
Speaker 4: Up, Gino.
Speaker 1: No, the other one, the one that right you you guys were fighting with p D right, because here's the thing. It's like, here, here's the thing. It's like, I'm I thought you were mad because of something Ashley was saying.
Speaker 4: He said, I didn't even see it. I don't know what happened what she said.
Speaker 1: She was like, she like, Jake, did you hear that Karma and Alicia hooked up three times? That he can keep get it up, Karma could get it up.
Speaker 4: He didn't have an orgasm. He got it up. He didn't have an orgasm. That's that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to ask you about that, but it slipped out.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's fine. I mean, it's actually is bringing it up. You know, people are talking about it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: But yeah, sorry, hold on day your girlfriend be quiet while you're in the studio.
Speaker 1: Those uh, we're dealing with a lot of stuff here. It's but here, here's the thing. I just want to say, By the way, what hold on you?
Speaker 4: All right? You're right, needed to call somebody?
Speaker 1: Okay, what.
Speaker 4: I don't even know. I don't know if I'm muted, I don't know what's happening. I don't know if anybody can hear me.
Speaker 7: Jake has mysteriously gone quiet, and we don't know where he is or who's there.
Speaker 4: All we know is that he is quote dealing with a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey. Hey, by the way, Charles danger and bought me some chocolate wafers.
Speaker 4: That's fucking nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I want to ask this. I thought I thought Kevin Brittan is telling people to stop hanging out with me.
Speaker 4: He's definitely not saying that.
Speaker 1: He now I haven't got he hasn't paid me. He hasn't paid me. For the last time to deal I was on the show, it was it's Chad and Tuki and when when Tuki wanted to bring the potato on Chad. Believe right, you know who Chad is, right, I do?
Speaker 4: So this is Is this what you had actually talked about?
Speaker 1: We also talked about about number one, about some of the messages that that that Kevin's been messaging her lately. Oh, if you use your phone, by the way, you can get more information on Kean. To see Thompson's network tonight with Ashton Kean and tonight.
Speaker 4: Oh so she yes, Okay, I've seen some of the I've seen him screenshots and post some of her texts on X.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But if he hasn't paid you, he's probably not gonna pay you.
Speaker 1: But I know sometime people already Here's the thing. Mint Diggity came in with twenty five dollars already paid. But it's the money. Here's the when you owe someone, it's on Prince. He owes it on principle. He doesn't owe it people. I don't. I don't care if I get paid or something. I just want This is like the second This is the second or third time that I've had to beg for munch for money that I think Kevin owes me. And the last time back remember in twenty twenty three where I blew up on Kevin and Chad and I.
Speaker 4: That's you threatened the slam Chad through a table.
Speaker 1: No, ohish, I wish I did that. But and by the way, here's the thing. In some of those older videos, sorry, look at the body ceiling. My ceiling is not following in on me. This time, I'll show you thee My ceiling is not falling on me. By the way. That's my computer.
Speaker 4: By the way, Okay, I'm glad your ceiling is intact. Yeah, like like.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. By the way, the bathroom was not in some of those older videos. The bathroom wasn't even even that wasn't even uh intact. Oh yeah, I want to show you something. Looking look at my sticker door.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I didn't see it. Turned back on.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I gotta I gotta look. Hold on. I gotta tell you this. The do a sticker and I see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see your sticker collection.
Speaker 1: And also I have these. I even have a good one right there.
Speaker 4: Uh what state are you in?
Speaker 1: Mississippi? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: What Trump always? What'd I say? Trump always chickens out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I got it was a free sticker. It was a free sticker, right, you gotta take a free stick Yeah. Hey, Also, I want do you think so?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Whoa what ma'am?
Speaker 4: Ma'am talking to me? Oh ship, Jake? Are you getting abused by your caretakers?
Speaker 7: What's going on over there? I need to call somebody. Who are you calling, ma'am? Somebody over forty.
Speaker 4: Jake? Can she Jake? She put her hands on you?
Speaker 10: Jake?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man. Maybe Jake got the exterminator over.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's alive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Jake. Sorry, hold on, it's all good. Sorry. I had to do. Listen, people, it's a week day and people are or is daylight? Say? People want people to work.
Speaker 4: I know you, You're like Seinfeld. It's just people going in and out. They don't know you know. I get you have a busy, exciting life.
Speaker 1: Hey, so, by the way, I did so Fred Stoker Stoller Stoller. I followed him on a substack.
Speaker 4: Hey, okay, he's got a sub.
Speaker 1: I'm not literally these the chatters are. By the way, I want to ask you this funly Doom put out a new clip. Doom, Yeah, doom. Uh Scott Scott was I hate that someone someone messaging me? Does she have a full bush?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, sometimes in the winter I grow it out because you know, it's cold, it gets cold, so grow it out sometimes too. Well, first of all, you got to grow it out sometimes just to make sure it still grows out. You don't want to be suffering from male pattern baldness on your you know, down there. So yeah, I switch it up. I switch it up a lot right now. There's no there's no full bush right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So here's the thing. Police. So you work for asked Media.
Speaker 4: No, I did shows on that network. I was a guest on multiple shows on that network.
Speaker 1: You was also, So have you ever been on Stern? No, dude, have you No, I'm just asking. I'm just asking. You know, you know Stern's turned into I miss.
Speaker 4: You hear me?
Speaker 1: Uh oh we lost you? Hello?
Speaker 4: Uh huh huh.
Speaker 7: Jake Jake is leap oh ship. Oh he's gonna come back on. Jake got people fucking with him today. You got the FBI and the CIA.
Speaker 4: There you go. What's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: I never been on Stern have you? No?
Speaker 1: He became woke, you know, he became became I miss I I know, so have you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I know you've done showed the Gino? Mm hmmm. So so I got a question for you. Hit me. Have you been on his rumble show?
Speaker 4: No? I have not been on Gino. I haven't been on Geno's YouTube or rumble show. I've only done in hot Water twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, so here's the thing. Are you still in that bus?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You you were living in a bus a few times.
Speaker 4: No, No, I I rented out an r V four are believe it was a week at the base of the mountain. So no, I'm not still there. I haven't been there in a while. Yeo's did you did you strike B? Why B? I don't talk about these things, Jake. It's just like it's just like the money. It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Someone just paid me a dollar. The quad Father paid me a dollar and said Felicia is a c U n T for striking B. WHYEB?
Speaker 7: A lot of people, A lot of people are negative. You know, a lot of people also broke. They could only afford a dollar.
Speaker 1: It was in Venmo.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, you, I know, that's what I like about like people.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: People always want to talk their business, but I like that. You don't want to talk about your business.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about I want to talk about what your favorite snacks are? Jake? Uh, what kind of snacks do you like? What? What's your favorite snack? Oh?
Speaker 1: Uh, I've actually have bet I love cheeses.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, don't even get me started on cheese its. What kind of flavor do you like of cheesus?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: The irregular me too.
Speaker 7: They're doing too much with cheese its, Jake, you know, like the toasty, the toasty ones, the white cheddar one.
Speaker 4: It's too much. What do you think about the cheese ites that are they're called snaps? Have you tried those?
Speaker 1: I tried. I haven't tried that yet. I tried, Like the the sour frem and onion cheeses.
Speaker 4: Oh, sounds disgusting.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. What about Hey have you had so? Have you ever had trusket or wheat thins?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: They had? Sarah Freeman onion wheat fans.
Speaker 4: Were they good?
Speaker 1: They're good. It's better than it's better than the here's the thing I used to So when my mom was still alive, she was she was always diet and she was always trying to follow the next diet. But she was always trying to help, trying to get healthy food for me to eat. Mm hm. So I have to ask this, H. I'm not trying to are you are? Are you guys? Now? Are you and PD still are no good or not?
Speaker 4: No? Dude, We're never good. We're never gonna be good. That's done.
Speaker 1: Uh, he just don't clock while they's just donated another dollar.
Speaker 4: Wow, he's got another dollar. That's impressive. Somebody's busting open the piggy bag.
Speaker 1: Hey, he said. Policia doesn't like to be called out doing shady stuff like striking channels pay back as a b I t.
Speaker 4: H, I have no idea what he's talking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't condone this. I don't condone anything.
Speaker 4: But do you condone this sour cream and onion trisc.
Speaker 1: It sour crem onion weekend. I don't know if they made trisc whetnds.
Speaker 7: You know, if you have the sour cream and onion wheat, then if like, you don't need a dip, right because the cracker is flavored.
Speaker 9: Yeh, Jake, You've got to try snaps. They're addictive. They're the only other version of the of the cheese it that I think is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, uh have you ever had us, Peter?
Speaker 4: But absolutely they're good. They're it's fucking delicious. What do you what about? H Do you like Reese's Pieces? Because I don't only like those as much.
Speaker 1: I've had so I remember Reese's, uh, the Bbese's bbes.
Speaker 4: B bees.
Speaker 1: It was a it was a snack from the nineties that got discontinued.
Speaker 4: It was like that.
Speaker 1: It's like peanut butter balls, like peanut butter little peanut butter balls. They're stripped in chocolate.
Speaker 4: Like bb sized. Were they the size of a bb.
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jake, where you go? Holy ship? Jake's got a busy alcohol Jake. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 8: Jake blinked white way. I can't see you, Jake. Oh okay, somebody's over there. I gotta crack this code.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get on this. I gotta get I gotta figure out what's going on with Jake.
Speaker 1: Hey, he sounds okay though, by the way, I didn't realize this was coming today.
Speaker 4: What did you get? Oh?
Speaker 1: Got another dollar?
Speaker 4: What? Mm hmmm?
Speaker 1: Hold on what you get?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Hollo h.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Somebody called it Jake, Jake, Jake. Hello, Yeah, somebody called Jake to ask him if he has been eating Jake.
Speaker 1: H mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: That what is an HWO owner? I'm gonna google that right now, world health organization owner. That is what Jake's bio says on this show. He is a World Health Organization owner now HWO. Google changed it to who so let me it won't let me start, it will not let me search h WO. Let me see h w O meaning hazardous weather Outlook, Jay, did you get hit by a tornado down there in Mississippi?
Speaker 4: Off of MISSUS? People from Mississippi are wild? Jake. I think Jake forgot that this thing is going man, I think I think he forgot.
Speaker 8: Am I it?
Speaker 4: Do I have the authority to pull up the chat? I don't think I do. I know, I don't have any author Jake. What's going on? Man?
Speaker 1: So we had to deal with uh. I didn't realize we're gonna have to deal with the groceries today.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a fuck it. Yes, man, I thought you got I just thought you got hit by a tornado.
Speaker 1: No, it was okay. By the way, I was just showing you that I didn't realize carl when Carlos said he ordered these, I didn't realize he ordered them today. God will be getting them today. Is the buffoom throat truck of wafers?
Speaker 4: Can you show us?
Speaker 1: That's right? Sure, here we go, Here we go. There's there's two, there's like there's I can't show you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Yeah, wait, it's a little bit. Okay, there we go. What's the what brand is that? Oh my, oh my god. It looks delicious. Shout out to Carlos Danger. It's a very nice gift.
Speaker 1: We are you friends of raid? To Vito, fuck no, are you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't talked to him in a while. On time I talked to him, he said, had birthdays to me.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he then he sends me a post he get on Instagram. Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Jake your uh go ahead.
Speaker 1: I just want to let people know that that police is a good person. I just want to say that number one dude, you know, are you gonna be on the m l C today.
Speaker 4: No, I can't. I'm not available. Yeah, so I got I got groceries to deal with, man, Yeah, grocery.
Speaker 1: We got an air fryer too. One of my fans sent me an air fryer.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, that's a. That's a. That's a nice gift right there. I would love to have an air frary. Hey, I got I want to ask you. Uh, you're in your bio on here it says h w O owner. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: W A s W owners my community Hudson World Order.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's your community.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I thought it because I googled it and said hazardous weather outlook.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought you were a storm chaser.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey are you?
Speaker 4: Are you in.
Speaker 1: Mississippi or in Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, let's meet up for coffee. I'm in Mississippi right now. I just not here.
Speaker 1: No, you're hey, by the way, I gotta, I gotta. Are you going to Hackmania next year?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, I don't leave my house.
Speaker 1: You don't leave your house.
Speaker 4: I have agoraphobia and I am a hermit.
Speaker 1: Hey, I see you in I see you in in Ohio doing.
Speaker 4: Shows I just did shows with Dave Landau. That's correct.
Speaker 1: Are you going to do? Are you gonna do? Stuffing? Another Quad? Another dollar?
Speaker 4: He's making it rain up in his boot.
Speaker 1: Quad. Here's the thing. What here's instead of instead of paying for gas? Why don't you instead of paying me? Why don't you pay your guess Squado got them? What about paying people that when we're on your show? What about paying the family of Bobby Pee?
Speaker 4: Some of that money you have, Jake, Jacob, you're gonna split these. You're gonna split these venmos with me, right, Jake? Fifty fifty?
Speaker 1: Hell, i'll see if you have.
Speaker 4: What's these? Thank you three bucks so far or four?
Speaker 1: Four? I'll pay you to you owe me two bucks? Jake. Hey, that's what I'm doing right now. Hold on, give me one minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just yes, don't be don't be a Kevin Brennan. You better pay the man. Yeah, I'm just joking, Jake. I don't want two bucks? Is these are jokes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want you.
Speaker 7: I don't want Quad father's dirty fucking b whole money. I don't know what butt whole money is, but I'm sure he's had it up his butt at some point.
Speaker 1: So how was it streaming with CarMax?
Speaker 4: Oh? It was fun as hell. Do you like Do you like his show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? People think that, by the way, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm here's the thing. I'm being grateful about it. But yeah, I know how how many times that Derek has screwed people?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really, there's a lot of people that haven't got paid with B YB. I know the members and including me, and I've never received the time from B y B. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Well, it all depends on how the show is set up.
Speaker 2: Some people don't pay, some people do pay, some people pay, some people and not others.
Speaker 4: You know, it's all over the place.
Speaker 1: So I want to ask, how, so did you know Karlick for a while or did you meet him through MLC?
Speaker 4: I met him in the missed Connections section of Craigslist. I was browsing through there. You know that section you see brows Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Would you ever do skilta? Would you ever do a show with with this guy? He can't he can't get it up either?
Speaker 4: Really is that the rumor? Well? Uh, I guess yeah, why wouldn't I do a show with that guy?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he asked me to do a show. I would definitely want to be paid for that, but.
Speaker 4: I'll do a show with the Well, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Paid, you know, three thousand dollars to do his anniversary show.
Speaker 4: Is that the thing that just happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys pretty paid a lot of money doing. I think they got paid six K to do the anniversary show.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I would doubt that.
Speaker 7: I think it was three K for the two of them, which would be that would be my theory, which is fifteen hundred a piece, which you.
Speaker 4: Know, after travel, that's a decent amount of money.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this is gonna be the first one that Aaron can't drink due to his court thing.
Speaker 4: Oh he can't. He's not allowed to drink.
Speaker 1: He's not allowed to drink.
Speaker 12: Wow, what I didn't know that. I don't follow his storyline. I only really get my information from.
Speaker 4: A couple of different just a couple of sources. I watch MLC, I watched Sit Down, Zoom Maak, and then I watched karmac X Live.
Speaker 1: You all and sometimes you watch me.
Speaker 4: I never watch you. I see only because you're on a random times and stuff like that. I can't always catch your show. But I saw you tagged me in a tweet today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and I.
Speaker 4: Happen to be available, and I'm like, hey, man, let's chop it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to ask this. So what do you think about Like they're they're saying that they're not going to release the list of the Epstein list.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is a heavy topic, Jake. Well, I'm not sure what to think of that.
Speaker 8: There's a I mean, I have the same take as everybody else, which is it's something fishy.
Speaker 4: There's something fishy going on.
Speaker 1: Yo? Does does By the way, does Tevin know you're doing my show?
Speaker 4: I'll tell him they're keeping a secret.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, what's up? What's up? Dan you doing?
Speaker 4: I've been on for fifty minutes, Jake, I'm gonna pop off because I got I Uh what do I need to do?
Speaker 6: I don't know, Yo, nah, but I think everybody should visit Jake's Amazon wish list and.
Speaker 4: Hook him up. Hook him up with some gifts. You know, somebody buy that fishing kayak. Please. All right, man, you have a good day. Thanks for having me on. Love you, brother, I love you.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you later. I will do that two dollars.
Speaker 4: No, don't you dare send me that dolls, don't you dare? Don't by Jake, all right, you don't know me nothing.
Speaker 1: I told you that.
Speaker 4: I told you.
Speaker 1: Is she coming today? All right? I love you. Sorry, I'm telling you all right. Lisa, Hey, you need me to get you out of here. Plesa, Oh yeah, yeah, that was all right. I gotta go, guys. I'll talk to you guys. I love you, guys.
Speaker 4: Bye,