Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's one day clok parental discussion as advised mature content. Beyond this point, you were being a twat.
Speaker 2: I were talking in my ear while I was trying to talk to her.
Speaker 3: I even muted myself, but all you could do is still hear me. Yeah, the residual because you you knew my mic was muted, but I was still sitting here talking. You knew it.
Speaker 2: I feel it. Our bonds too fucking good. Trust me, dude, I can hear you even when you're not on the phone with me. I was walking around Comic Con all week with racist thoughts going through my head and I'm the little racist angel on your shoulder. There was two of them, one on one side was making and the other one it's not possible. Oh dude, it was so bad. They're the worst. The worst part was there where there were a couple of people who were riding around in wheelchairs and they were they had they were on the spectrum of handicap, like the far far far far bottom of the spectrum of the handicap, right.
Speaker 4: Because they can't and stand up.
Speaker 2: They couldn't move like I could barely move. But they had decked their wheelchairs out in like these designs nice.
Speaker 3: You should have every single one that you ran into. You should have just said, dude, I love your Joe Swanson costume and walked.
Speaker 2: On, tried to high five of them, like weighted, like stood there, dude?
Speaker 4: Did they start filming the ringer too yet? The next one you see get back and then keep walk.
Speaker 2: The comic commins fucking blobs, dude, But I did have a problem. I got my packer caught in my zipper one morning. The Beans of the frank Yeah, no more, no more zip up boots for me.
Speaker 4: It was the beans.
Speaker 2: Welcome to episode one? What six eighty six, eighty six six? We're so close to one eight seven?
Speaker 3: Bust a Cappino. Ass, Hey, let's go with Stone first. Let's let's have him roll and tell us how your week was, buddy, Oh.
Speaker 4: Man, it was. I went from having a super high moment of the week but also had a super low moment of the week. So super high moment of the week. Yesterday I took my final exam for finance, and those tests are so hard that most colleges will do Like if you get a sixty five percent or above, you automatically get one hundred percent a for the class because they're just rough, like really rough, and mine was that and I scored a seventy six, so heyo got one hundred percent the national average of sixty seven percent. So I scored nine percent above that. So I'm super stoked. I was just hoping to fucking pass. I was always open. I was like, let's do this. So that was a good moment. The bad moment of the week, Avery almost cost me four thousand dollars forty four dollars for counting attacks. So me and her we went and tried out this new music store we haven't been too. That will name that will be nameless. It's worse than the Gretch A shout out to Dazendeko twenty twenty two. So we go to this place and this place is pretty big. They had a whole drum room, and this place is a little bit different than like your normal guitar center, and they have all their drums out in the open. They don't have a room for the loud, rambunctious drums. Right. So we get in there and there's this kid just wailing on this fucking kid right. So Avery immediately was like, I can play real drums if I want to. And I was like, this's hold up on that, you know, Let's just go over and let's play the Electric kids. You know, you don't need to get to that level yet, but we're gonna wait until he's done playing and then we can go check it out. So we made our rounds, you know, and we're checking out all the stuff, and then finally the kid leaves and we go over to the and Avery sits down in a kit and I sat down in the live kit and I hit the snare once and went pow, and I was like, yeah, I don't need to be on this either. So I got up and I went over to electric kit and I saw this beautiful, beautiful kid that was four grand and I was like, this kid looks like it doesn't fucking work like some prosies this shit. So I sat down and I was just drumming on it, and I was like, holy shit, this thing is so responsive, it's amazing, it sounds great. I'm looking at the kit functions and there's so much you can program it too, and I'm just like, wow, this really is like worth the money. This is crazy. And I'm looking all around it and I'm like, where's the wires at Holy shit, this whole kid is fucking wireless. Goddamn. This is the top of the line kid right here. And I'm looking around and I only saw one other one that was more expensive than this one. So this is the second line in here. So I get up and Avery was like, hey, can I sit down and play it? And I was like, yes, child, like this is the mecca right here. You want to play this thing. So she sits down, she's playing it. I'm looking around at the rest of the drum room and such, and then about like maybe fifteen minutes goes by, and I was like, all right, you know, it's time to roll on over to the guitars and play some guitars and then we'll get out of here. So I go over and I was like, all right, Avery, let's get out of here. And I walk across the floor to the side to check out like the snareheads and such, and I'm just looking at him. And I turn around and I see Avery looking at me as she's getting up and not paying attention like she always says, and her pants caught the snare and the snare falls bam and just hits the ground, The snare and everything else was all independent. It's all wireless, right, thank god. Just slammed on the ground and I was like, is anybody around? That's my first thought. I'm looking around. Nobody's there. The drum guy left as soon as we got in there. He was probably like, God, this is gonna be fucking god awful. Get me out of this goddamn room, right, so no one's around. I run over and Avery was like, oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: And I took the snare and I took the stand it was on, and I put it back and I was like, you need to pay attention what the fuck you're doing? And I put the snare back on and I was like, don't ever do that fucking shit again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So she's like, can I still play it? And I was like, yes, pretend like nothing fucking happened. And she's playing it and I turn around. I'm looking around, you know, scope in the area. I turned back around and she's trying to hit the snare and no sound was coming out, not a fucking ding, nothing. So I was like, can you kill me the drumstick?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 4: Took the drumstick fuck and I look over at Avery, and Avery just wide eyed stares at me, just face violently red I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. And I was like, shut the fuck. You're not gonna Sae a fucking word for the rest of the fucking time we're in here. Follow me and we leave. We go to the guitars. I didn't want to immediately leave and make it too obvious, rouse suspicions, exactly make it too obvious. So I went and I jams and a couple of guitars, and Avery was staring at me the whole time, and I just looked back at her and I was like, you're in so much trouble, Like just now did to her. I was like, you were in so much trouble. So they're jamming along to Eddie van Halen, and then we leave and we get home, and I was like, Okay, you're gonna be in your room for the rest of the night. The rest of the night. You were so lucky no one saw this happen. That thing is four thousand dollars. There's a lot of money, right, that's like almost three months of us paying for this house. That's how much money that is. That is so much kid. You gotta really think about what you're doing. You got to think about where you are in relation to everything, and whatever you're doing, you need to pay attention to it and see what you're doing. Because I've been telling you that for years, and this is the culmination of all that talk. I don't know if anything else needs to be clear to you, but this right now has to stop because you almost this would have been really, really bad. And she was like, I'm really sorry, and I was like, you just need to go to your.
Speaker 2: Room, please, Daddy. Daddy almost had to suck some dick.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, major dick and then take it and then suck it and take it again. And then I went back to my room. I took a took an edible, I made a very stiff whiskey and coke, and then rode the night out and by one of the morning I was only wearing my underwear and trying to figure out why I was so mad. Yeah that was my night. And yeah, so I had a long talk with her the next day and she really understands, like her mistake and stuff, and my mind I couldn't stop. But think you were so fucking lucky you didn't grow up like thirty years ago, because you just just got your ass beat up and down the fucking house. Like if that was me, Oh my god, or like any one of us, like raised by gen X or any of the generations before, whipped up and down up the fucking house.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, what are you kidding? God damn, my mom would have beat my ass in the store, and then she would have gas lit the guy that ran the store, and we never would have paid for it. Anybody, she'd be like, this is your fault. You're the one that doesn't have a fucking sign up that says kids are not allowed to touch, Like I didn't see.
Speaker 3: No retards allowed.
Speaker 4: I didn't see a sign that says they can't fall. That's your response, but it's a liability on you.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, in a heart beat, and then she just walked out while they were yelling at her like we're gone, fuck off. Yeah that was my way.
Speaker 3: It really happened. Is there's a guy watching the cameras and he just got yelled at that day by a soup and so he watched the whole thing happen. He's like, you know what, I know that drums is broken. The fuck this company? Yeah, fuck this company, right, fun he solid and deleted the last ten minutes of video. So when they trying to figure out what happened, like, I don't know, video skips, man, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: It's the it's the Epstein curse.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: It just disappeared. It just disappeared.
Speaker 3: It was there, but it's not there.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny is I was talking with Ryan from Body of fel shout out to Ryan, and I told Ryan about it, and Ryan was like, you know how much they don't give a fuck about that. They'll just send the snare off to go get fixed, and it's probably an easy fix. And I was like, oh thank god, oh thank god. It's forty four dollars. I definitely don't have just a drop like that.
Speaker 2: My managers will make you pay for it because they do make more money off of sales.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a Kansas, it's a for sale. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Workers, but workers, if they find it broke, they just they don't care. They ride off.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, They're just like, hey, this thing's broken, what do you want to do? Mhm. Yeah, that was a that was my DC of the week.
Speaker 2: How was your week now?
Speaker 3: It's pretty good?
Speaker 2: Uh, pretty simple week today though.
Speaker 3: We're recording. On Monday night, my wife and little girls decided to go to Phoenix with my mother in law to go visit some family, and so my son had to work tonight, and so I got off of work around like three and went golfing because I didn't get to golf this weekend. So I was like, fuck it, it's Monday. The place is gonna be dead, which it was. Had a great time golfing, and then I promptly said I was gonna take an edible and then watch Happy Gilmore two. And then I completely had the realization that we still had to record at nine thirty, and I got a little depressed because I was like, I kind of want to be in bed by then, but whatever, but yeah, so Happy Gilmore too. All three of us have seen it. Yeah, So before we get into your week, Dome, I do know that you text me and you asked if I had seen it yet. Actually, both of you, I think, had sent me messages to see if I had seen it yet, and I was waiting, uh, and I avoided any buzz like the buzz that could be avoided with the movie other than you see people online just saying like great movie, best movie ever, worst movie ever, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a smart thing to do. So if you haven't seen the movie yet, you should probably skip ahead like five minutes and.
Speaker 3: You just have to remember what Happy Gilmore was. It's a slapstick comedy and this one is amped up like on LSD with the amount of cameos and oh yeah, it's insane, like literally every character is played by somebody fucking yeah, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yes, I enjoyed this one. This one felt more like a scary movie parody type movie, sure suresus, like a true Happy Gilmore style movie. The old Happy Gilmour wasn't original. It was a one of a kind, and I'm kind of glad that they didn't try and play off of it, that they actually went this route. I wish I would have known. I personally wish I would have known that before going into it. But that's the only thing I wish I would have known. Sure everything else, I'm very glad that I got surprised by Like you know, again, here comes some spoilers. But like Virginia Bennett getting fucking hitting ahead with a golf ball in the first.
Speaker 4: Like right right right up the g right out of the gate. I was looking forward to saying the whole movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like because because when you when when you during Happy Gilmore one, she was like kind of a crush, right, Like most sure the people that watched the movie thought she was hot. They made her that way on purpose, right, So fucking for her to get oft in the first two minutes of the movie was disappointing.
Speaker 3: And the best part was I had seen something about how she thought she wouldn't even be cast for the movie because they'd go for a younger, hotter version.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, it's cool, they do have he same thing. Thirty seconds and she's fucking dead. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It was one of my personal favorites. Yeah, was Adam Sandler, Happy Gilmore's oldest son being played by MJ F from ae W.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was just so fucking hilarious, extending expected. I did not expect it, you know.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure another small spoiler, the girl that's in his AA meeting with him, I believe that's actually his daughter.
Speaker 4: That is the older one and the younger one was his daughter in the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, his his entire family was because the one yeah yeah, Ballet Coach was his wife, correct for his daughter, yeah, correct, Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed it because it brought back the nostalgic feeling.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then what's crazy is if you went and watched Happy Gilmore versus like actually seeing the cut scenes in the movie where it flashes back, you're like, fuck, that shit was old. Yeah right, yeah, yeah, like Toy Story one looks newer than Happy Gilmore. Yeah, and they're like, what two years apart? Maybe you know, but it's animation obviously, but you know, it's that doesn't help. It's it does help, but it's it's wild to think how old that movie is. And I even text Dome tonight and I was like, man, his crew because he always has his crew in the movie is getting old. The one I did not see is what's his name from Grandma's Boy? It was his original not Dante Dante either, his original Caddie I did not see anywhere in the movie either. I can't remember his name, but he's main character in Granma's Boy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Allen Cobt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I see him.
Speaker 3: I didn't see him, and I didn't see the guy plays Dante. Yeah, but other than that, I saw everybody else that was in there, even in the jail cell with Scotti Scheffler. The two other guys was Will Sasso and the I don't know the black guy's name, the Movers from the original movie. And so like they literally brought the house for this fucking movie. And I think what's cool is is the the I mean the budget Netflix has now right and to just stay true to kind of spin off the story instead of just recreate the movie. Yeah, you know, I I enjoyed it. I would say go check it out, but have very low exp patients when you go in and know it's just a slapstick comedy. If you do that, you probably laugh your ass off.
Speaker 2: Yep. It's just it's one big it's one big callback parody.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's that's the best way to and and it's but it's funny if you just if you don't expect it to be, you know, an Oscar winning movie, it's it's a fucking great movie.
Speaker 5: Right yeah, and then just even the funny characters, right like and then and then with Ben Stiller's character with how oh my God, and then then them arresting him at the end.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. You know that's a play on all on all of like the conspiracy theory, the movie conspiracy theorists like us who you know I Dodge.
Speaker 3: All yeah, try and all the ball and heavyweights, right, yeah, they they went so far in some of these things that seem so simplistic. Yeah, it's hilarious. I mean even Scotty Scheffler getting arrested and he's like, not again because people that are golf fans knowing he actually got a going to a golf event by accident. And then at the end of the movie, during the credits, he says he's what's for dinner? The chicken figures anyway, But speaking of fan craze, don't.
Speaker 2: How was your week? Fantastic? So we ended up going to Comic Con this week, and Comic Con is as always a treat. It was such a fucking blast man. We we got to meet some pretty cool people. Uh. I we had we partied with Edna Node for a little for a hot minute. Uh from The Incredibles. We we we saw Seth Green, we saw Hector's Roney. I saw shack. It was fucking amazing. It was a good time. You know, there were there was a ton of stuff there. I will say this Comic Con event, while it was still a blast, there were a shipload of people, man, and every picture that you were in it looked fuckingzzy.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: I was immediately likea no thanks.
Speaker 2: So normally Comic Con is packed right like it's usually there's some two hundred and fifty thousand people that show up to this event. It's extravagance event exactly with tickets. Without tickets, there's things you can do. You don't have to have a ticket to get into the con or that gets you into the con to get into some of the events that are outside. And that's part of what makes it an amazing event for the people in San Diego, right and what it is. You had things like Abbott Elementary and the ABC Syndicate that showed up at the back end of the con and they basically put on this giant carnival. We didn't make it in because the line to get into that every day was like six hours long. So unless you got up at like fucking three am to get in line, and wait the six hours before your fucking day. You weren't doing it then. So but they basically put this giant carnival on. It heard it was great. I heard it was a fantastic time and you did get in. Then Adult Swim put on what was called a Pirate Party, which was basically a pirate party with a play with cats, uh, and that was phenomenal. That was a really good time. That's where we ended up meeting, uh seeing Seth Green in the cast of Adult Chicken. They did a special twentieth anniversary for a robot Chicken for Adult Swim and that was great. Damn it was. It was freaking amazing. They like violently shot things at us out of a fucking T shirt cannon. It was hilarious. They talked about getting high and you know, all these fun stories. They had a Rick and Morty bounce house that was made out of butts and they were given away. Every everybody was given away stuff. FX did this thing with Alien Earth. They're coming out with a new show that we actually did get to go into, and that was super fun, super cool. They made this immersive event where you you walked in, you got decontaminated, you walked in to a connex you got decontaminated and the kind.
Speaker 4: Of uh showcase for the upcoming show for it. I was looking for the exact word you used to get it could just sure okay, well I wasn't sure what you said.
Speaker 2: Well take the dick out of you here, So anyway, so you kind of walk in. It was basically you you you were trying to go through this wreckage site that had cargo that had spilled over. And as you're following your way through, you know, shit's happening.
Speaker 5: Like you.
Speaker 2: You go in and you're supposed to start off like picking up all different kinds of debris and and and you're supposed to be helper essentially, and as you get into that point, shit goes wrong, right, and then you got to try and fucking run away and stuff stuff starts popping out and they squirt acid all over you. It was a fucking blast.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: Acid.
Speaker 3: I'm out looking like two faces.
Speaker 2: Disney was there. They did a Percy Jackson thing which was which was really cool. Uh, and then the there was was Fantastic four No, but there was a black satyr. I guess this is what they come with. The little horns of the goats. Sure, Fantastic four was there? Doctor who was there? Peanuts were there? Pac Man was there. All this ship was out. This is all the stuff that was outside. This isn't even something missus. Pac Man was under the table. You had to find her.
Speaker 4: She was under the table at some point. It is what they got from Techan.
Speaker 2: The one thing we didn't get to do that I'm a little disappointed. I heard was phenomenal. It's called the Clown in the Cornfield, and Jordan is right up your alley.
Speaker 4: Basically, it's up someone's alleys.
Speaker 2: Shutter shut rather good ship on her. Twice you heard in my mouth the the after hole. It might taste better, I wonder never that's a different story. So Shutter, the production company that puts on horror movies, did this thing called Clown in the Cornfield, and I heard it was amazing. Everybody that did it said it was phenomenal. But essentially what you did was you walked into a fucking building that they turned into a haunted house, a haunted cornfield as cornfield needs and so blood, guts and gore ensued in that one. We heard it was really good, but we didn't get to partake. The highlight for me of the entire week was meeting Shack. So at the Pirate party, guys are gonna like the story. At the Pirate Party, we were hanging out and in the center of this event, there was a pedestal that in the middle had the center mass of a ship and then the sail, and then it had the viewing deck right the crow's nest thing, and that's where the DJ was. So we were hanging out. We were hanging out at the bottom of that and this this big six foot seven motherfucker in full in full security guarb comes up with one of the you know, the sun visor brim hats, you know. He's like, hey, yeah, man, I'm gonna need you to move, and he just puts this big old fucking fourteen inch palm on my shoulder and he kind of pushes me away and I look over my shoulder and I wasn't mad or nothing, because it was not a big deal. He's like, you need to make room, and I look back and I was like, Shack, dude, I could have swore that you were shacked. You sald like, Shack, you look like Shaq, And I thought I was getting pranked and he's like, man, He's like, that is the funniest shit any white boys ever said to me. And so we had a big old laugh about it because this dude looked exactly like Shack and I asked him to take a picture. I was like, can I please take a picture with you? He's like no, no, no, absolutely not, no, keep moving, just gate. He's all get off, He's all get off of my carpet.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 2: It was, dude, it was so phenomenal. It was a good time as a whole. We met some really really cool people, and then hanging out with Edna Mode was pretty fun too. She was she was a riot. We uh yeah, we had a good time. I look forward to going back next year. I hope that it's a lot more organized next year.
Speaker 3: It won't be, but I just promise. Too many people are just doing too many things. And you know, like, I don't know how it was for Comic Con, but I read an article that was a Coachella like seventy percent of tickets for Coachella were financed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, financing fucking festival tickets.
Speaker 4: That's where.
Speaker 3: So that's why there's so many people is because they're like fucking I'll finance it.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing about it. I don't have the money phenomenal finance it, dude. The tickets, the tickets for Comic Con are cheap for all five days. It's like one hundred and eighty five dollars, right, They're they're cheap. The tickets to Comic Con are cheap. They're insanely difficult to get. They're they're damn near impossible at this point unless you have had them the prior year, because you get early access and so it's a little easy. You get two chances to get them instead of the individual one of the general populist populous and uh, you know, but with with the stuff that goes on outside, I'm gonna keep doing it. The stuff that goes on outside, you can't say words. Let's they start with and are thank god he didn't go harder. It's I wouldn't do that. That's fucked up.
Speaker 4: Do you have we need Jake to do that.
Speaker 2: Now? Yeah. The stuff that's outside that you can get in without having a ticket is getting a little ridiculous. There were lines that by nine o'clock in the morning, right before stuff opened, they were already a six seven hour wait, yeah you know, and and some people had already been there two three hours for sure, yeah you know. And so you're literally waiting in line all day long to get in to something that it's real. It's fun, but it's really not worth all all day It's not worth waiting in in the hot sun all day long to get.
Speaker 3: That's where I'm at in life now, you know. I just don't like, you know, back in the day, I feel like busy wasn't as busy as it is now. Oh, absolutely, And everything's got such a long wait, and I think you know, we're all groomed that our patience levels way low, yeah, because we're given everything, Like we don't have commercials anymore, essentially if we don't want them.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, the instant gratification is real.
Speaker 3: Right, you can stream an entire season of a show instead of waiting week by week for fifteen weeks.
Speaker 4: Remember when YouTube used to buffer? Oh my, and you just have to wait like two, three, four or five minutes trying to get a video.
Speaker 3: There's some random zenial that just listened to us right now, and they they're as they're writing their formal complaint to episode, they just heard the word they just heard the word buffer and they don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, there's a couple of different meanings. And uh, it might be the porno one, it might be the YouTube one. We don't know, red tube YouTube buffer is a different thing between those two, you know, true, look them up on your subreddit x whatever you do.
Speaker 2: Know. Yeah, and that that instant, that instant gratification and the lack of patients, you know. I feel like for me, it's made going to different types of events like concerts and just even the movies in general, like basically you know, any kind of movie theater. Yeah, feel feel different, you know. And I don't mind comic Con because comic Con. Comic CON's massive and and at any turn you're running into a celebrity or you're seeing something that's exciting and entertaining and attention grabbing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's not like going to a music concert where you know it's a song that you've heard a thousand times over. For me, it doesn't hit the same, But I know AJ still loves to do them.
Speaker 4: H I love the I'm going to you know a junkie for that energy, you know that like that's what recharges my battery, you know. But one thing I've noticed is the phones at shows, because now every other person has their phone up, and you know, I'm not gonna lie. At some points, I like to take a picture of the stage, you know, So I'm kind of no better. But at the same time, there are like a certain there are certain boundaries you should play a song and you shouldn't be just some people record the entire time, and I'm like, you know, the people behind you can't see, like how inconsiderate are you? You know, It's like I give you the thirty second roll, like like, give up to thirty seconds and then stop recording, please, And most people just sit there the whole time, and I'm like, the fuck, dude, Well, not only are you missing it because you're you're looking at it through the phone, but you're making someone else miss it too.
Speaker 3: Sure, and back in our day, you were like, oh, I got to record this so I could play for my bros On Monday and see what they missed out.
Speaker 2: You go to play it back.
Speaker 3: Just like it's not how it's not how it sounded at the show, it's where now it's fantastic, right, you know, But but yeah, it's like, you know, people aren't living in the moment. I actually had one that that's kind of funny that you brought the phone thing. I was driving the other day and the in Kingman downtown Kingman is Locomotive Park and there's this old ass fucking train and the fucking amount of people that go to this train and take pictures. And I just had the thought of, like, how many of these fucking people are going to their office job the next or wherever they're working, right, and they're gonna show her to go back to Europe and show their families. People be like, oh, here's a picture of a train in Kingman, Arizona. Yeah, do you literally wasted photos to take that picture that you're never gonna show it to anybody? It means nothing, you know, it's just like, well then they don't know the history of it too, right, You're just like, oh, let's walk cross street and go look at this fucking black train. You know, it's like hoo cool.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But what you said earlier is movies. Yeah, I feel like movies will never be the same as when we were kids and the excitement of going to the movies. It just doesn't it doesn't hit the same, you know, even the most recent movies of going to see them that I have gone and seen, you know, they're good and whatever. It's just it doesn't feel it doesn't feel the same as it's so expensive. And it was expensive then, you know, but you know, but now it's everything's outrageous. Everything's just outrageous.
Speaker 2: Like in Kingman, Where we Are? You used to be able to get a large buck a large bucket of popcorn and you can go refill it. Now they don't let you refill it.
Speaker 3: That was actually all movie theaters, even in Vegas, throughout a large they let you refill it.
Speaker 2: Ye, yeah, don't even bother, don't even ask like they actually get mad. Yeah, you used to be well in our movie theater. You used to be able to go in and you could take a fucking trash bag in there and be like, hey, I would like to buy a large popcorn to go, and they would fill a trash bag up with popcorn for you if you want it, and let you put extra butter on it. They didn't give a shit. Now now they won't. They wouldn't let you come in with your fucking hands and pour it in your hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have you guys selfish at the water park? Have you guys seen people floating around on rafts and they have their phone now they're just scrolling on Facebook on their phone. Yeah, that blows my mind. I'm like, I don't ever want to take my phone into the water unless I plan on not getting a locker, you know. And I just have like a little thing around my neck and that's the only time. But I'm not pulling it out.
Speaker 3: It's not even that. It's just like a lot of it's the same thing as like go into a ballgame. Like I understand if you're some weird like third leg or you're something care and you don't care. But like people that just sit there and just fucking doom scroll constantly, Like dude, you're in like live in your moment.
Speaker 2: I get being I get being there because your significant other wanted you there, right, and you're you're basically there as as kind of that, like I just want to spend time with them. I want to enjoy something they enjoy, right, And so there's going to come a time, like with a baseball game where in nine fucking innings, which is three hours worth of work, you're not going to enjoy every moment of that. So you you have your phone moments, right, But how how can you sit there and separate yourself from something that you pay both your hard earned money for and then now your time to be there? You can sit there on your phone when you're at home in bed or on your couch. What's the point?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Why take yourself away from it? That's like going That's like going out to nature and being pissed off because you can't be on your phone, right, Like, it's the same fucking thing. You're out in nature for a reason. You're supposed to be enjoying it. Go to it is.
Speaker 3: Literally like the movie Wally, Like that's fucking in Yeah, that's that's where were it really is. People have been so trained up that they're just like addicted to the phone. And I mean, you know, like we we all have that vice, but I mean these people like I would never never go to the water park and be in like the lazy river like on my phone, Like no, let me like enjoy this water and relaxation and fun.
Speaker 4: Now, would you guys take it if you wanted a cruise or like all inclusive? Would you guys get the internet? Would you guys say fuck that and just spend a week without it.
Speaker 3: I would say, if if you have to pay to get the internet on a cruise, because I've never been on a cruise, right, my my, my choice would be that one of us would get the payment for the internet. That way we can check on the kids and make sure everything's okay, you know, on a daily basis. But I don't want it for I don't want it for Facebook and Instagram. It's literally make sure that Nana hasn't called, there's no emergencies, check on the kids, how's everything going great? Cool, Let's go have some more fun. Like that's what we did in Jamaica. My phone stayed and her phone stayed in the safe. When we would go to the room to get changed or go something, we would check to make sure that everything was okay, and that was it, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm kind of a samo. I would want to make sure that I had it for communication purposes, but other than that.
Speaker 4: And then you know, it is nice that the cruise lines will provide a service that's like a messaging service, so like everyone is on a cruise together can message each other about where you're going to be and stuff and that's free. So like we did that the two times we cruised and it was great, you know, like coordinating. The first year we didn't really use it, but the second time we did because we're recording with my my friend Michael, because he was there, and so we're like, hey, you know, we're growing up for a little bit. We'll be back down for dinner at this time. All right, cool, Hey are you there? I'm there. Yeah, I'm there, all right, cool instead of playing like the guessing game. But other than that, I maybe some tunes, like if I could have a way to be like, hey, can you guys like have a nice like I don't know, classic rock playlist or something just going, you know, so then I can just like pop an earbud in and walk around listening to music. Other than that, I don't want my phone for anything. I'm there to get away escape Prime Primary where it is escape in that and I feel like if you just brought your phone, you'd just be bringing it all with.
Speaker 2: You, not even making movies.
Speaker 3: Shorter films MM Pixar shorts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends if I got a buffer.
Speaker 2: Speaking to jokes, you guys want to have a dad joke off, Yeah, who's down hundred, it's gonna have to be yours. Which one the one that's going to enjoy it more? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's probably your dad more than my dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I said, we do domes dad mine's ashes. So it's easy, right, first dad joke.
Speaker 3: And if you're if you've been around a while, that's not the first time I've made fun of Dome's dad on a whim on accident. The last one was way worse, way worse facts. I think it was episode six, Die at twelve and right there.
Speaker 4: It was early.
Speaker 3: It was early early, I want to say it was in the fifties or sixties, maybe forties. But it was so bad that when I did it, it was during the exit joke, and I made the joke and I immediately apologized.
Speaker 2: Because first time I've heard sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the last enjoy it. I hope you have the episode so you can just hear say sorry whenever you beat it.
Speaker 2: That's your ring tone.
Speaker 4: The intrusive thought escaped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's do this, so in on my screen it shows the stone to me and then you the gnome, So let's do it in that order.
Speaker 4: All right. You know, my buddy fell through a window and had to go to the hospital. I asked how he was doing. He said, good, I already went through the pain.
Speaker 2: Soft clap. What do you call a happy cowboy? A jolly rancher.
Speaker 4: That was broke back?
Speaker 3: How does the World War two vet cook?
Speaker 2: Rammin wave?
Speaker 3: He knew what he knew?
Speaker 4: Nice snooks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, and definitely landed.
Speaker 3: Stune. He forgot.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Alright, We're good.
Speaker 4: You know it went off again. God damn. Every time I'm like, oh, I forget to turn off for a coming here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I texted my wife and said, Hulk Hogan died. She replied WTF and I said no, he was in the WWF.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 2: That was good, Big hul Cogan channeled this episode earlier.
Speaker 5: Oh he did.
Speaker 4: I was just repeated for the money.
Speaker 2: Man went to McDonald's last night, ate a kid's happy meal. His parents were not happy at all, solid.
Speaker 3: Happy meal. My doctor gave me a week to live, and I told him I wanted a second opinion, so he pulled out a scalpel and to stab me. He said, I was wrong. You've got forty eight hours.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Why did the phone go to jail. Why for a battery charge.
Speaker 3: M that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I little known fact before the crowbar was invented, crows are just drinking home.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: My mind asked me the other night to choke her next time we were in bed, so I grabbed your throat right there and said, why wait.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, when my wife is sad, I let her color in my tattoos. It turns out she just needed a shoulder to crayon. Mm.
Speaker 2: Does she eat him afterwards?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: What kind of dog lives in a toilet? A poodle?
Speaker 4: No, that was like a hair dog.
Speaker 2: It's kind of lives in your butt.
Speaker 3: Why did the business owner become necrophiliac? He wanted a silent partner.
Speaker 2: I thought he was just horny.
Speaker 4: You know, I was thinking, what did the cannibal get when he should up late to his birthday party? Cold shoulder?
Speaker 2: Leftovers?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say leftovers also.
Speaker 2: You know I don't always tell dad jokes, but when I do, he usually laughs, Oh was this our last one?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 4: You are? I got one more go? Uh?
Speaker 3: Why did the woman drink a whole bottle of industrial adhesive Jesus, why did who? Why did the woman drink a whole bottle of industrial adhesive because she didn't side guy's close. She was feeling gluicidal.
Speaker 4: No horsing around on that. Huh ah ay, you know. The last one I got here is, uh, have you ever heard the joke about the sub moderators? Sorry, let me prephrase that. That was setting the ship out of me? Have you ever heard the joke about the subreddit moderators?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 4: They removed the answer.
Speaker 3: Jesus, You guys know what what Chester Bennington's favorite game to play when he was a kid?
Speaker 4: Hangman, hangman?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: A shit what's next? On the back that they're done?
Speaker 2: So next up is going to be a new thing that we have never done before. We are going to ramrod through the NFL with some predictions. NFL season is as fast approaching, and so we're going to go through each conference, each division and see who we like maybe a brief why so, are you guys ready?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm certainly ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're going to do the AFC East first. We are just going to go in order. All I did was pull up NFL dot com and I went to their twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Four, every team in the division.
Speaker 2: Let's just talk about the winner and maybe a surprise, right, Okay, So we'll do a winner in our dark horse, okay, AFC first AJ. What that means is we're gonna pick the team that comes in first place in the division and the dark horse, which is a team that is not believed to do well and could potentially win.
Speaker 3: It is not just or they're believed to do fairly well, but they're definitely not gonna win or make waves, and they end up waking waves.
Speaker 7: You know, it's not just a Blacks, Okay, right, Okay, So first up, AFC East, we have the Bills who finished thirteen and four last year, the Dolphins who finished eight and nine, the Jets who finished five and twelve, and the Patriots who finished four and thirteen.
Speaker 3: Known, I got the Bills, repeating. I think the Bills they've had a chip on their shoulder. I just I don't see another team in that division that's going to hold them down to you know, like less than twelve wins, and twelve wins in that division is going to take it in my opinion, So I'm gonna go Bills win, But I do say dark horse New England has a big turnaround this year and make waves to get in as a wild card potentially. Like we're talking like, was it ten and six season nowadays? Yeah, seventeen games, but they have one by or eighteen whatever it is, seventeen eighteen to seventeen, Okay, so I'm gonna go eleven and six. I'm gonna go ten and seven. They're gonna flip from a four. Yeah, a four and twelve or whatever. They were ten and seven stoned.
Speaker 4: Let's say you, I think for sure it's gonna be the Dolphins. Okay, they're gonna take it all. And I think the dark horse is the Jets because I love you them, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that I will at least have someone to cry along with when that does not happen. So I have to agree with no. The The Bills, until proven otherwise, are the best team in that division. They've lost some key players, but I think that they're deep enough that other guys will step up, and I think their division is weak enough as a whole to still allow them to finish a top But I do agree with the Patriots as well. The Patriots have gained a lot of new players who are key position players and that could prove to give them a good boost up. So short answer, AFC North, we got the Ravens who finished twelve and five, the Steelers who were ten and seven, the Bengals who were nine and eight, and the Browns who were three and fourteen. Let's do stone at this time. What do you got?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the Bengals winning the whole thing, and I got dark Horse the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Okay's it is the opposite definition of a dark Wars.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get better myself.
Speaker 3: I got to say, Okay, I am, I am going the Bengals. I do think that this is the division that can have three teams make the playoffs, if so choosing. I have the Bengals just carrying off of the end of last year, and I think I think they're just so high octane and that division is so fucking tough. So I think it's Bengals. I do think Baltimore will also get into the playoffs, and I think they're gonna be separated by like a fucking game, like these two teams are like the teams going into the playoffs yea. And then the Steelers. I think will remain exactly where they were at. It's just because Mike Tomlin's good enough that they're not going to have a losing record, So I think they'll I think they'll end up missing out on the playoffs by like a game, or limping into the playoffs per se. But I don't see the Steelers being better than a ten win team. I think that's their ceiling. His ten wins, Okay, just how I see it.
Speaker 2: I think the Ravens run away with this division. I think the Steelers are the Jets two point zero of last year. Sure, and then I think the Bengals. I agree with you, the Bengals are extremely high octane. I think they will improve. I think the Bengals could potentially squeak out if the Ravens have somewhat of a letdown. The Ravens had a really good season last year, even though they didn't make it into the super Bowl. The Ravens took a pretty big that season, took a pretty big toll on the Ravens as a whole, and so they could they could end up having a little bit of a letdown in the Bengals could essentially trade places with them. I could see that happening where the Bengals finished twelve and five and the Ravens actually finish like ten and seven, you know, nine to eight type thing. It's not likely, but at again, that's the whole purpose of a dark horse pick. All right, AFC South, we got the Texans ten and seven, the Colts eight and nine, the Jaguars four and thirteen, and the Titans three and fourteen. I will go first. I again, I think the Texans are kind of like the Bills in this situation. You got to pick them until they prove that someone is better. My dark horse in this one is actually the Titans. I think that the Titans have found something in cam Ward. I the more I wanted to not like this kid, but the more I watch him, and the more I see him, the more I think I was wrong. But the Titans have a good team developing, and that division is so weak that it's not going to be hard to beat the Colts or the Jaguars. And it's not unlikely that the Tennessee Titans falter at any given week. On any given week, so I think this is one of those divisions that could easily end up being you know, fucking eight to nine across the board just because it just sucks.
Speaker 3: So I agree with that.
Speaker 2: That's my pick. No one what he got.
Speaker 3: I am actually gonna follow that up to a T. I think until proven otherwise, it's it's Houston. I think Houston's a really good fucking team. I think it was just a little bit of a sophomore slump for for what's his nuts, c J. Stroud. And then also, if you look at it, he was the most pressured quarterback in the NFL by a lot, by a fucking country mile. Yeah, so if you take away you know that immense amount of pressure. I think, I actually think that Houston can be a thirteen win team. I think they're a scary team if they're healthy. I think Tennessee can easily jump to a ten win team. I think Camwood is real deal until I'm proven otherwise. I'm kind of along those same lines. I hate the U. You know, I'm not as big of a hater of the U like I would have been when I was much more into college. But they did route the Gators this year, and they all threw up the fucking U sign and in front of the whole chomping thing. So I actually hope Cambon dies on the field honestly, but in reality, I think I think the Titans. But that's what you need in this league. So I think the Titans can can come out a ten win team. And that just to replay back to my AFC North pick. The AFC as a whole, because of extending how many playoff teams make, it is much weaker than the NFC. And so I think you can get those three teams in the a FC North because you're gonna have You're gonna have a bunch of teams in the AFC to end up in that eight win range. So ten wins is getting you in the playoffs in the AFC this year. From hands down, Stone.
Speaker 4: With you, I have the Tennessee Titans taking it all and the Jaguars.
Speaker 2: That those aren't bad picks. They are not bad picks. After that division, I think the only bad pick. I think the only bad pick. And this is this is funny that I'm gonna say that is actually the Colts because the last couple of seasons I've been like the culture my dark horse trust Anthony Richards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not even fucking it when I promise me that he is one hundred percent all year long. They still are probably only a ten win team.
Speaker 2: Dude, I would trust him to stay healthy with fucking walking to the grocery store.
Speaker 3: Any agree? Agree? The man?
Speaker 2: If he is healthy is you it must see TV?
Speaker 3: Ohow, his stat line is gonna be something like nine for twenty four but two hundred and fifty yards three scores, all three touchdowns are sixty yard bombs. Yeah, but yeah, yeah, you can't pick fucking Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. Next up and last in the AFC is AFC West. You got the Chiefs at fifteen and two. You got the Chargers at eleven and six, the Broncos at ten and seven, and the Raiders at four and thirteen. Aj what do you got?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Ten and seven is how I hold the steering bellow and driving. But definitely the I got the Chargers winning it, and I got the Raiders as the dark horse.
Speaker 2: All right, well, Noam's dead, so I'll go ahead and go the Broncos. I have the Broncos winning this division. I think the Chiefs have a major slide. I think age and everything is going to catch up to them. I think scheme schematic, I think people are going to start. Yeah, and then the reps not being on their side. I think everything, everything as a whole, there's just going to catch up to the Chiefs. I really do. And I think the Chiefs don't.
Speaker 3: Were the worst fifteen team win team in the history of the NFL. I s they had no business winning fifteen fucking games, correct. And there's a couple of stats out there that that.
Speaker 2: Coincide with teams who won X amount of games by more less than one score or one score or less, and the Chiefs fit that bill. There were some seven games that could have been decided in the in the last three minutes of the game, three to five minutes of the game. That's that's absurd there. The numbers four and against are highly skewed, and I just I think that reality catches up to them this year. They also have that problem with coming off of a losing Super Bowl that didn't catch them the last time. I think he catches them this time. And then my dark horse is it's kind of not really a dark horse, but the Chargers. I mean, the Chargers finished second and everybody expects them to be up there.
Speaker 3: Nobody did second last year. Yeah, they haven't done what they They've been justin Herbert is far too good to just seemingly like for the Chargers to drop off the faces.
Speaker 2: Correct, And I think I actually think them losing Nase Harris helped them because I think the guy, the young kid that's stepping up in his place is Jamiir Gibbs type runner and I think that I think he's going to be a sleeper for anybody who likes fantasy football. I think you try and get this kid uh in later, later rounds of your draft. But yeah, the Chargers I think are my kind of my dark horse, and the Raiders just don't have enough and they're they're dysfunctional. They need a couple more years. I think they have the right mentality, but they need a couple more years before they even sniff the playoffs. And they're in a tough division. I mean because again, even though the Chiefs, I do think the chief slide, the Chiefs are still going to be the Chiefs, right Like Andy Reid is still going to be Andy Reid. Patrick Mahomes is still going to be Patrick Mahomes. So they're not going to fall far enough for the Raiders to make any moves. What say you?
Speaker 3: I have the Broncos winning this division. I do think that the Broncos are for real. I think they will turn around and it'll be a sophomore leap for bow Nicks. I think bow Nicks is real deal in this league. I do think a setback. I agree with the Chiefs. Still think the Chiefs make the playoffs. I still think they set back to like ten or eleven wins, which is highly possible, which is super highly possible. Dark Horse I would I would say the Chargers, like it wouldn't surprise me of somehow the Chargers and the Chiefs tied records and the Chargers limp into the playoffs. You know, I could see something like that. But I think I do think the Broncos make the leap and they become the men of the division. I still think as much as I can't stand him, and you know, everybody's mb of success, but I don't like Patrick Mahomes, but I still think that he has barn On like the the best quarterback in the NFL right now, despite what other pieces on his team are there. The dude's talent's tremendous, but fuck him at the same time. Okay, so Travis Kelsey's cameo and happy god More too is hilarious fucking great.
Speaker 2: Our next, our favorite division, NFC East. I think we can all agre Cowboys suck, Eagles win and let's move on NFC North. You got lyon?
Speaker 3: Can we go back to the NFC East?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine. Eagles finished at fourteen and three, Commanders finished at twelve and five, Cowboys finished at seven and ten. The Giants finished at three and fourteen.
Speaker 3: Knowing what he got, I think, I think this is a division that can have three teams coming out for the playoffs. I think I think Washington is going to have a setback from last year, not a big setback, but they blew expectations out the roof last year and it's just going to be hard to follow. And that's a tough division. Also saying tough division, I do think that I don't think Philly is going to repeat as the division champ. I still think that they're they're going to be on the Super Bowl high and so I think they could start out a little bit slow, but I think they'll be okay most of the season, but I think they're going to fall back to like eleven win team. My dark horse is the Cowboys. They're not being talked about. They do have talent, and I think that that's a team that if their defense just got decimated with injuries, they turn it around, and that they could be a sneaky twelve win team this year. I agree with all of that, so I'm gonna put that on record. I hope they're not, but I'll put that on record now that that's what I believe. Stoned, what do you got?
Speaker 4: I definitely got the Giants winning at all, and I got the Cowboys as a dark horse, solid.
Speaker 3: Solid did you say the Giants?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, the little Giants.
Speaker 2: If the Giants win that division, I'll shave my nuts on the podcast. NFC North Lions fifteen and two, Vikings fourteen, and the three Packers eleven and six, Bears five and twelve. This could arguably be the toughest division between four teams, could end up being the closest division between four teams. It could also end up being a route. Stoned, what he got?
Speaker 4: I got Packers taking it and the Lions being the dark horse.
Speaker 3: Okay, from the frontrunner to dark horse, yeah I have. I'm going to lean on the one sided ass whooping that you said at the end Packers are the lead in this division. I think Detroit can make the playoffs, but they surpassed expectations. I just I don't know if I believe. I love the Jared Goff story and they have tremendous talent, I just don't know if they can repeat that. And green Bay has this steady success talent, and I think Minnesota falls off cliff. I won't say that Chicago is a dark horse because I have zero faith in Caleb Williams, but I do think they can get to eight or nine wins.
Speaker 2: I think this division ends up looking me exactly the same. I think the Lions win. I think the with the one exception, I think the Bears finish fourteen and three and the Vikings finished five and twelve.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry say that again. Yeah, yeah, I'll shave my nuts on the fucking podcast if the Bears win fourteen fucking games and don't win the division.
Speaker 2: If I will, I will say this, if the Lions don't win the division, the Packers win the division. I think I kind of agree. I think the Packers make a huge improvement from last year, and I think the Lions would not shock me if they received recessed a little bit and had a little bit of a letdown. But I think ultimately what I've leaned towards more is that it goes Lions, Bears, Packers, Vikings. So we'll see and then I see South, the division you love to hate the AFC, south of the NFC. Yeah, yeah, you got the Buccaneers at ten and seven, the Falcons Spider Man Game eight and nine, the Panthers at five and twelve, and the Saints at five and twelve.
Speaker 3: Let's just cut the bullshit right now. The Panthers are not making the fucking super Bowl, despite what bullshit videos everybody's fucking seen. They're playing in San Francisco for the Super Bowl. They have Jacksonville Week one. It's a first year head coach, Lottie fucking Dah. I would trust Tua Tongue of Va Looa to not have a concussion all this year more than I trust Bryce Young to win this division, let alone go to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I think this is one of the I agree with that. I think that's one of the fallacies.
Speaker 4: I don't think this.
Speaker 2: I think I think they can jump to a seven to eight win team maybe, and that's it.
Speaker 3: That's their ceiling.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just don't. I don't see it.
Speaker 4: You know, you know the Panthers.
Speaker 2: How many wins the Panthers get will depend on how well the Buccaneers do. Does that make sense to me?
Speaker 3: Atlanta's the front runner in this division. Yeah, Tampa Bay take a step back. We had the Baker fun last year, but I don't think it's long term success for Baker. It's just he is who he is.
Speaker 2: I love the guy.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a fan favorite. But I think that the Falcons. I think the Falcons will step up. I think Tampa takes a step back, and then I agree.
Speaker 2: And I think the pit in everybody's stomach finally releases with the Falcons, and yeah, some of the fans get what they want. Stone, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's the other one? I'm taking the Tampa, Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Falcons and Saints.
Speaker 3: I think the Saints are going to be getting the number one or number two overall pick next year draft.
Speaker 2: Fucking hard facts. They're right there with the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 3: The Saints I think will be lucky to win three or four games next year. I bet the under on that for sure. Whatever Vegas line is, it's gotta be low right, But yeah, I didn't. I would say Atlanta, and I don't think another team out of this division makes the playoffs.
Speaker 2: No. Last, but certainly not least. The NFC West. You have the Rams ten and seven, the Seahawks at ten and seven, the Cardinals at eight and nine, and the forty nine ers at six and eleven. AJ stoned which guy?
Speaker 4: I got the Seacawks, Sorry, that's pronounced it. The Seahawks taking it, and I have the Cardinals as the dark horse.
Speaker 3: No, I like the Cardinals as the dark horse pick. I think the money the safe bet money's on LA to be the front runner in this division. I do think. I do think sam Fran had a lot of departures, but they do have a lot of talent and it's just a weird team that as a non fan, they would be my dark horse. I still think that. I think they'll elevate from last year, but they're only going to be like a ten win team. They're not back to the glory days of twelve thirteen wins. But it wouldn't surprise me if all of a sudden we're having the conversation where they're sitting at ten to eleven wins, you know, and they're dominating some games. But I like Arizona as the dark horse in this division. That they can sling the ball and they are up and down the field. Terrible defense, but if their defense can reach close to top fifteen numbers, now you're talking about a team that can put up forty points a game with their offensive talent. And if their defense can hold teams to under twenty one, now you're talking about a team that all of a sudden you're like, how this fucking twelve thirteen win team come out of nowhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So stats wise, the Cardinals had one of the best defenses with the worst record. Yeah, and so that is their offense that needs to hold onto the ball better, and then their defense just had a few moments where they needed to stop things that it didn't. I kind of agree with everything you said. I think that the Cardinals are the dark horse. I think the Rams are the favorite, and they're rightfully so the favorite. There's something about the forty nine ers that just isn't sitting right with me. I feel like last year they had a ton of injuries, man, and they couldn't overcome them. At their defense didn't even come close to what anybody was expecting it to be. On the field, you know, they had one of the worst points for and points against, you know, separations and Panthers out beat everybody, but they were kind of right there with every you know, with some of the worst teams in the league. Yeah, So, I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if they came back and had an improvement. But my gut just tells me that it's it's literally between the Rams and the Cardinals, and there's nothing else anybody can do about it. So we'll see. And that concludes the NFL and what we think, not that it matters.
Speaker 4: Can I drop five predictions I have for you guys?
Speaker 3: Do sure?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: First and foremost, I predict Marshawn Lynch is going to come back to revive the running game and be under a new contract with Skittles with a new flavor called Beast Mode up in Them Pussies. Number four, I predict that Bill Belichick is going to get his girlfriend pregnant, but passes away before he can see his boy get absolutely destroyed by Gronkowsi's kid in peewee football. Number three, I predict Aaron Rodgers throws the ball to the dragon in the sky. Number two. I predict that Russell Wilson will suck so bad he's gonna cry out when he is he's a hawk, but he'll never done the Green and Blue again and it's gone, buddy, time to hang it up. Number one. I predict that b word is gonna drop so much weight he won't have to buy two seats at sit at a game anymore. That's my predictions.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: You got any bold predictions for the season?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't prepared to talk about bold predictions. No, I maybe we can push that to next week or you know, in these next coming weeks. I wouldn't I wouldn't mind doing bold predictions actually recorded so that we have facts for fact facts. You know, we can look like absolute dipshits, or we can look like we pulled shit out of our ass. So okay, you know me, I always like, I love bold predictions. They're one of my favorite segments on any NFL morning show because they're so they're what they're supposed to be. Yeah, sometimes they're so outlandish that you're like, no fucking way, Like for anybody listening before we wrap this episode up. I love Josh Allen, like I think Josh Allen is. He's the better version of Baker Mayfield. Way, cool guy, super talented, probably a big dick, right, guaranteed, right. But he won NFL MVP last year. For anybody wondering, just look up other stats by quarterbacks last year and figure out how the fuck he won NFL MVP. It doesn't make sense, Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: It was a popular vote.
Speaker 3: It still don't make sense. It still don't make sense. Like when I saw that, I was like, wait, what how?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 3: Who owed money to Vegas?
Speaker 2: Last year? As a whole, the NFL looked fucking shady from top to bottom.
Speaker 4: But here we are.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think the Chiefs don't do as well this year, because they.
Speaker 4: Got call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, take a year or two off rebound, you know, yeah, and then come back.
Speaker 2: It'll be a year. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He should have hung it up two years ago because even last year he looked like a shell of himself. Oh absolutely yeah. And he's not gonna get any faster. I don't think I could be wrong, could be wrong. Bold prediction. I'll give you a bold prediction. Travis Kelsey goes out and the Blaze of Glory won Last year, they don't win the Super Bowl, but Blaze of Glory stat wise, he puts up thirteen hundred yards of fifteen touchdowns, ninety receptions. Possibly pulls down offensive MBB of the Year maybe yeah, Offensive Offensive Player of the Year. Yeah, or he could win comeback Player of the Year. I mean, you know him and Kim Kardashian are going to be neck and neck.
Speaker 4: That's right, That's right. So coming on Taylor's back, shit, I think he does in the locker room.
Speaker 2: Maybe do you hear about the guy that fucking I think his name is Wilkins for the for the Raiders. He got cut because he was he was excited and he kissed one of his teammates on the fucking top of the head and the guy went to HR and reported him. So they fucking dropped him. What they fucking cut him? Yeah, I just saw that today.
Speaker 3: Why the NFL you could tal with people in the nuts, be called you know, no homo and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, they used to haze. They used to haze people like viciously, viciously. It's there were people that committed there were there were NFL players that committed suicide because of the hazing that went on in locker rooms. And now some dude kisses you on the top of the fucking dome and out of excitement, out of passion, and it offends you to the point where you have to go and tattletale to Daddy instead of just saying, hey, don't do that again, please, Probably.
Speaker 3: Like the long snapper. You know, somebody that's really useless.
Speaker 2: On the team, Probably Max Crosby pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty true too. Let's call it ship all right, went six catch next week?
Speaker 4: Peace out later.
Speaker 2: Oh, I first tell you guys, So we were on this pirate ship, right, and uh, all of a sudden we hear these this lesbian with two peg legs holler and at her girlfriend to scissor her timbers. But that wasn't even the best part because the parrot was in the corner screaming, Polly wants a cocker. And that's when Polly came out with a fucking strap on pegleg.
Speaker 4: Just air assault. Braden Tree, asshole. Damn.
Speaker 3: You know, I gotta say real before before I hit stopped Earlier when you were talking about the pirate ship and seeing Shack, I thought they were doing some like Amistad reboot
Speaker 2: It