Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Peak Shade. It is Monk shot Monday. Guess what, guys, I'm back from Bravo Khan ready to talk about prisoners.
Speaker 2: I know you missed it so much. And well today's we're recording on Friday. So the new trailer for the new season of Lalou Yeah, debut today. And did you see Who's back?
Speaker 1: I did money.
Speaker 2: I was shook it when I saw that Moni goes back.
Speaker 1: She's got another prisoner boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I guess, why would you choose to do that? I mean, there's so many losers just walking around like Walmart, Pick one of them. Why do you gotta do something like why another prisoner?
Speaker 1: This is the theme of love after lock up, it's love during lock up. So you know, once you can get on love during, you can drag that out for a long time.
Speaker 2: And we've seen some of them do it, Michael and Justine for example. Yeah, maybe sure I have better luck this time.
Speaker 1: Maybe she will. I mean, you know, as we're recording this, we see Keith got arrested again, and not not from two weeks ago, but again yesterday m h possession.
Speaker 2: But his wife says that he had nothing on.
Speaker 1: Him Okay, Well, how do you get arrested for possession if you've got nothing on you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she's gonna come up with some kind of conspiracy theory. You know, this is this is boss Babe l LC, so I'm sure she can come up with something.
Speaker 1: Well, she said her charges were completely false and dropped and she wasn't arrested for anything.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I heard that. But she said they wanted her to talk about her have been and she wouldn't give up the information. That's why they arrested her. Although they did find weed in her room. She's like, they could have just given me a citation.
Speaker 1: True, because she had a personal use amount or whatever, which is not illegal. But yeah, so he's been arrested twice in the past week and a half. So he's going back fully to prison.
Speaker 2: He can go back to prison. Yeah, that did not last long at all. Those poor children. Who is little who's this son going to live with? Now?
Speaker 1: Who's the maori going to live with? Hopefully? I mean maybe her, she can push it together. I don't know. She does seem to be some way, well, she does seem to be somewhat of a decent mom.
Speaker 2: You know, she a decent mom if she keeps going to jail and marrying men in prison. True all that, And have you ever seen that older daughter that she doesn't look like a happy child.
Speaker 1: Well, she is a teenager that has an attitude, that's true.
Speaker 2: Well did you remember when she told the little one that Keith wasn't her biological father on national television?
Speaker 1: She was just reminding Gerkeisha. She was just reminding her.
Speaker 2: She could have reminded her in private. Well, yeah, I know if I want to hear about my you know that my praternity, I want to be told in private, not for the whole world to see. But that's just me.
Speaker 1: I know all of that is true. And listen, God help them. She just have those two kids that he's got four, and.
Speaker 2: That's hard, especially when you're in prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you keep getting arrested. I don't know if she'll be like, I'm going to hold down my man, my man, you know, after he's done this dumb shit. I don't know, maybe she'll I wouldn't. Just please Lord, I'm glad she and have a baby with him.
Speaker 2: We don't know. She could be pregnant, she could be hatching right now.
Speaker 1: Catch ye Oh, Well, because I my voice is going on. I'm I have a little step of my hot tea here and see. Tell me how you've been since I've been gone Gone.
Speaker 2: Did we talk the other day? No, we didn't record something the other day. Yes we did. We recorded the first episode of Platfell. Look at her. Yeah, she's slipping.
Speaker 1: I was home for one day when we did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was like the next day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're right, you're right, and we're recording that the other one today. Yes, God, I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want you guys to take note of how forgettable I am to her.
Speaker 1: Stop that right now. That is not it. I just I can't remember anything I've done. I mean today, Dave was talking to the dog and he goes, oh, they're going to be so excited tonight, Da da da, And I go why, he goes, because John's coming home, your son. I was like, oh, oh, forgot, try to livergot John was coming home tonight?
Speaker 2: I don't know so bad because if you forgot John was coming home, you know, I'm chop liver.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I forgot it. Yeah, And I've sent him one thousand texts about his you know, flight and don't forget all that, So listen, I'm recording now, so he's on his own. No boy, he had an ey contest today. Everybody prayed for him. Let's talk about prisoners now. I got to tell you because we recorded two of these episodes before I left. Yes, I was very excited to get back to it. So yesterday I had to like, was like, what am I going to take my notes for? And I was like, I'm going to do sixty days in because I got to see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was kind of like, I actually have to say which episode will be on because it seems like it's been forever since I had to sit down and watch the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, ooh, and I have a shout out, a ravo con shout out.
Speaker 2: That's why you do.
Speaker 1: A listener name Andrew came up to me at the Ben and Ronnie watched with Crappin's like listener meet up. I went over there with Ryan after our meetup and we'd gone to Cabramy and that's when I was like, I I gotta go home. And they were like, oh, I got your whole face done and you have on acute dress. I was like, you're right, somebody's gonna need to see this. So I went out for literally thirty minutes, but I did it, and I was so glad I did because listeners came up to me at that Ben and Ronnie event to tell me that they listened. And this guy, Andrew came up and was like, I just have to tell you. I'm over there with my friend whose name I didn't meet her, I don't remember, but he was like, we love the show. And he goes, especially, look much shout man days with Kisha and he said, and I you know, love Love after lock I was like, okay, so you'd like to get down in the trash with us. He said yes, and he said he had never watched sixty Days in but he started watching it because of us, and he loved it.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Andrew, how are you listening?
Speaker 1: I said, I'll be sure to give you a shout out. When I came home, I texted you and I said, don't let me forget to shout out Andrew. He was so nice and what specifically wanted to talk about this show.
Speaker 2: So ah, that's good to hear.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew, stick with us, because Love during Lockup is coming back. It's I believe they keep saying January, but we heard is January thirtieth, right, Yeah, so we've got time to finish the show. Let me just look at the calendar to make sure. Yeah, January thirtieth is a Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you counted it down, and it's like we get maybe a week.
Speaker 1: There's either a week of lag or a week of crossover. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think it's a lag week.
Speaker 1: That's okay, we'll find something to talk about. Yeah, we'll find something to talk about, all right. I was a kisha. What are you watching on Bravo right now?
Speaker 2: I am watching Real Housewives of Potomac and I am watching Real Housewives of Salt Lake City right now in Bravo. I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Tia was on my flight on the way home Saltlake City.
Speaker 2: No Potomac.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, that's what I meant. You said it, and then it just my brain just shorted out. Yeah, Tia from Potomac with the British accent.
Speaker 2: I like. I think she is a great addition to the show. Unlike Angel, who needs to pack her shit up immediately and fucking get out of Potomac, she is a buzz kill, like and a liar and a liar. You can't be a buzzkill and a liar. She's both. You got a peg those big gas floaters on her chest. You're huge, TiO, she's breastfeeding.
Speaker 1: Tia is nice. Tia is nice.
Speaker 2: I believe that is she tiny?
Speaker 1: Uh No, I wouldn't say she was tiny. I mean she was probably she was probably shorter, probably my height or shorter. And I'm five to five on a good day, so she could have been like five four. But no, she wasn't like some of the ones that you like, Oh my god, like like Angie k. It can't can't be five to one. I mean she's so short, so short.
Speaker 2: I always thought she was tall.
Speaker 1: No, if you watch the below decks when they have to have their shoes off, she is a full border than everybody. She is extremely short.
Speaker 2: Well, she was laying down the majority of the time. I really didn't even notice. That would have been me on a yacht throwing up the whole damn time. Not me.
Speaker 1: I can roll right with those waves. Okay, all right, let's talk about it anyway. Hi to Andrew. I love it when a Bravo con and a and a trash love after lock up.
Speaker 2: And they together.
Speaker 1: There aren't a lot of us. There aren't a lot of all right, sixty days. In season four, episode seven, Sexual Preference.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, I was nervous.
Speaker 1: Well, we knew what it was going to be about, because we kind of had the teaser about Andrew, and then then of course we got to get full on lesbian action with Angela, who, for some reason, some people were just calling her Angel.
Speaker 2: I think she's told them to call her Angel in prison or something. I don't know, but I noticed that too. I was like, have they always called her angel?
Speaker 1: It's Angelay? She said it, and I wrote it down rhymes with Angelais, so I wouldn't know it's Angelay.
Speaker 2: But I was like, did she? I was trying to remember if in recent other episodes if they referred to her as Angelay or Angel Yeah. I don't really and I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Maybe she was.
Speaker 2: She was noticeable this episode, like too afraid to go around angel you know, like me, I'm too afraid to I don't think she's afraid of very much.
Speaker 1: True. Well, let's open with Matt, Johnny and Emmanuel in the six hundred Talking Head Matt, he says I've lost the control of the situation in here. And I came in here like Johnny did, with the proper agenda to make a difference. But Tibo is someone we have to keep an eye on because he's dangerous. You're president.
Speaker 2: Was anyone else aware that he was in charge of anything.
Speaker 1: Matthew arn I lost control of the situation, because what situation? You're not in charge?
Speaker 2: T bo is.
Speaker 1: The quicker you figure that out, the better everybody off will be okay.
Speaker 2: And you and Johnny are not on the same mission at all, because Johnny does how to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Johnny is keep your head down and get this over with because they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be you collect the information and go on your merry waite. No, not this method actor actor over here.
Speaker 1: And so he calls Emmanuel Boucci, which we find out is his cover name, which I was like, I wish they would have told us it was calling Boci. I was like, is his last name Boucie?
Speaker 2: Like? Figure it out? Is he like?
Speaker 1: Kmebcha?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, okay? So he and Bochie are talking about books. Okay, the talking Eddies says Bucci's very smart, articulate, cerebral type very intellectual. He's like surprised to find somebody that he considers as smart as him. Yeah, and he says to Emmanuel, you know, man, you seem to have your shit together, like you're different, like you don't belong here. You're not very streaked, and he goes, so, I know, and you know that. I know that, you know that, I know you know, and I got your back.
Speaker 2: Okay. I feel like if I had to have anyone half my back and his foooom are gonna be way. I know it's gonna be way at the caboos. Okay. Yeah, I'm trying to make friends with Tibo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to get in with some of these bloods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if it's a lower level, lower level blood. So I'm good with that yet. But Matt, now, I don't even want to be seen talking to you. Please go away, give me fifty feet. Don't want anyone to know that we have conversed in any kind of way, and please, for the love of God, man, possibly go wash your hair like something, and Matt says.
Speaker 1: Matt says to his camera as he does in his sound he goes, he goes, bouci nice guy. Pretty obvious though, pretty obvious.
Speaker 2: So I wonder, which we'll probably have to ask Kimberly, has anyone thought that someone was in the program and approached them and said I'm in the program too, and that person really wasn't part of the program.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Later we see how Jacqueline approached it with Angela and it was that was a good way. Tom was smart, that was real smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Matt, that's just MAT's.
Speaker 1: Just approaching people, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he's gonna get beat up.
Speaker 1: So in the Talking Head, Matt says t Bow is arrogant. He's been a bully since day one. He's rowdy, and if he's losing a game, he can't take it. He likes to be seen as a winner.
Speaker 2: So I mean, now that is true. Like the mature, the immaturity level that t BO has is astonishing, Like basically, if you play any game with him, you have to let him win.
Speaker 1: And also he's so attention seeking at all times. He's another one that runs up to the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, he loves it. Yeah, as if he's not big and loud enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's just like obviously didn't get enough attention growing up, and like probably was that when he went to school, was like the kid in class that was trying to get the teacher's attention in a negative way. You know, as long as he got attention, he didn't care. How I agree, probably got some ADHD in there. So the inmate Devin, Okay, who's this white guy with for some reason, like red with like a red streak in his hair.
Speaker 2: I don't look like a rooster or something like. Have you ever seen those fluffy chickens? Yes, like they're fluffy. That's what he looked like. He just set that fluff, fluffy, fluffy hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks a little a little cracky, a little cracky something.
Speaker 2: All the cylinders were not running with this. He just had to oh kind of look on his face.
Speaker 1: So he teases t Bow because Tebow has lost a card game, and Tibo was going off. He's yelling so many inwards, so many customers. I couldn't even keep up like normally I try to and I try to like decipher it like in this pe this c that d that. Then there was a lot so many that I was like, Okay, he's just he was more.
Speaker 2: He was more mad at this guy than he was the guy that he lost to. Like the guy that he lost to was like, oh thank god this them mess came through talking shit that way. Tebo is not about to beat me up in the restroom because I won this game. Yeah, Like, why would he choose to pick on t Bow.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think he's maybe he's new and he's stupid, or he's on Matheson looks stupid.
Speaker 2: He had a stupid look about.
Speaker 1: Him and the talking head. Emmanuel goes, Yeah, everybody's just quiet watching this go down, because you know, Tibo's just going off and gosh, it's unnecessary.
Speaker 2: He cannots the heat. Look, either you're gonna be the nerdy white guy or you're gonna have the black scent. You have to pay.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know, Like, he can't do it.
Speaker 2: He tries so hard to be what did he say, hood?
Speaker 1: He said he has a hood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes right back over to be an arkle. He just can't help it.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're so right. He just does so for no reason. Emmanuel starts chanting black lives matter, y'all lives matter, All lives matter, do your time, black lives matter, and he goes and stands up on the stairs. What's he doing?
Speaker 2: What's it to get the point in this? At the last place I would be screaming black Lives Matter is in prison.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand if he thought this is funny and this will distract Tibo from being mad at Devin.
Speaker 2: T Bow doesn't know what black Lives Matters means. There's no clue. And if he did, why would you put that back in his head to make him angry? Just thinking about the situation. It really start beating people up. It speaking white guys up. You know.
Speaker 1: He's like yeah, because he's like, oh Devin is yeah kids ass yeah, bad move. So he's Emmanuel's smiling and he goes some people are laughing. Some people are, but of course I'm like most aren't. Most look terrified.
Speaker 2: Oho. Well, the ones that are looking at him are like the ones that are standing behind Tebow are looking at him like flies on shit, like this stupid motherfucker right here. They like literally want to fight him.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're just waiting on t Bow to say something yeah or what, but yeah, they want to get He's annoying.
Speaker 1: And then he reads he says, I'm gonna now do a poetry reading and does a poet. I don't even write that down because I was like, who cares?
Speaker 2: Okay, now it's poetry slam.
Speaker 1: I don't. Yeah, right right, everybody, sit down, get your cocktail. It's a poetry slam.
Speaker 2: So wrong place.
Speaker 1: The talking head Matt's like Boucie. He wants to be a peacemaker, but that doesn't work in here. He's just aggravating the situation. A call to dialogue and to peace is seen as weakness.
Speaker 2: A call to dialogue before he said that everything he said was the smartest thing he's ever said. Then per usual, he had to go with fuck it all. You don't have to go one step too far and may paying That hair keeps is thinning and thinning, and I keep wondering, how is it thinny? Because it's not from the wash, So why I guess the stress of what what have I done to my son? Is weighing on his hair?
Speaker 1: I don't it's the grease that's weighing on this hair. But I I don't know, because I can't wait till we get to the end, which will be January, and then we can look up. Where are they now? Nobody tell us again? Nobody tell us they have those Where are they now? I don't know, but nobody. We're gonna figure it out. Nobody's us okay okay, and the Anniel says, yeah, tibo, he kind of laughed at my poem, and I thought the whole situation was diffused. But then some of those young people got in his ear and we see t Bow telling Devid come to the room. Come to the room, and Devin is so dumb, He's like, you guys, invite me to your room.
Speaker 2: They would have had to drag me by my toenails to go into the room with TiVo, because there's no I would be clawing my way back, so I would lose all my fingernails just from trying to clawmb my way back to safety. But this dumb ass goes right back like do you do you not sense danger?
Speaker 1: No, he was like hookah or so he be bops in there. The talking head Matt goes t bo is targeting Devin for disrespecting him in front of the pod. So Devin goes in the room like a real dummy, and the other guy surround it so nobody can go in or look. And am Manuel goes into look and everybody's yelling, don't go down there, don't know down there, and of course Emmanuel sees what's happening, and everybody's yelling, nobody better do shit, like nobody better snitch. Yeah, and then you see one guy standing in the door and you could hear it boom bom boom, boom boom, and you hear the one guy counting seventeen blood, eighteen blood, nineteen blood. I don't know if they have to count the second. I don't know if he could they count to sixty and this s out of Mississippi, they say blood or if he's counting the punches or what.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I didn't get that part either. I was like, what is he?
Speaker 1: I was wondering, are they counting? Like you can hit him for sixty seconds and that's it.
Speaker 2: I just feel like they don't have rules like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean maybe. Well, they let the other two Bloods fight, and then it was known that once they started fighting, everybody was going to jump on them, like that's a rule, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I was glad to see they did not jump Devin me too, that it was just a one on one. Yeah. I thought that they were, but they didn't. For whatever reason they didn't, Thank God.
Speaker 1: Tucking ahead, Matt goes, this wasn't a fight. It was a beat down. And if they were on the street, Tibo would have killed him. You could guarantee that gang stuff is going down. It's not the time to interject Lucci. Which's right, gang stuff is going down. You learn right the other way. You don't even like you say nothing to no one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I found it funny that when they did come out of the cell. Yeah, I was expected for Devin to like have two swollen eyes, a bloody nose. They look like they kissed each other in there. They didn't look like there was a fight.
Speaker 1: His mouth was bloody, just a little bit, a little bit. But I bet the next day he's gonna look like he's gonna be super bruised, do you know what I mean. I don't think it probably gonna pop up right away.
Speaker 2: I mean, Tibo, for as much as they talk about how strong and dangerous he is, I would think a person wouldn't even be able to fucking walk out of the room after a fight with him. Devin bed pretty good. He's fara He used to get beat up.
Speaker 1: True, maybe he knows how to yuckm yep. So Tibo comes out and says to Emmanuel, he goes, come on, make a move, boochie, and then he goes, stay out of my business and watch your mouth.
Speaker 2: So okay, he's been warned, So warned.
Speaker 1: Matt once again goes and finds the camera that's like in the doorway where the CEOs are is like, ECHI is a target.
Speaker 2: I was shocked that he did it to that camera right there. He's the CEOs.
Speaker 1: He's done its that camera before. He's walked up and said like about Emmanuel and stuff. And he's so he's so stupid.
Speaker 2: He thinks he's the actor, the director of the producer, the boom the boom guy lighting all. He thinks he's all these things. It's like, damn, just be cool, because here's a thing. All the things that he thinks he's doing he's not making. Has not made one difference at all in one single person in prison.
Speaker 1: Nobody's been saved by Jesus or decided to denounce their gang because of him.
Speaker 2: No, the only two people that talk to him are the two other people in the program. That's what is that helping?
Speaker 1: Well, great point so we see the inmates talking and they're all saying, Bouccie is a pain. Yeah, he acts like he can just walk up on us doing business. And they're all like, we should hop in the shower and punches ouse. We're gonna get him in the shower. So I don't know if they have like if they have to do like ten people at a time do a shower, or if they're saying with the shower, if you're next, you put I don't know because I don't know what the shower situation. They haven't never shown that hart.
Speaker 2: All I know is about the shower is you don't drop the soap. That we know that. That's that's the most And I know shit goes down in a shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I wonder if it was because the CEOs are not allowed to watch them in the shower. Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: It is so crazy, the rules that they do have and the ones that they don't have.
Speaker 1: Right, they see a bunch of people going and standing around a door and two people going in and they know that's what's happening, and they do nothing. And they saw that those girls were having a full on drug party. So now we see Matt telling you Manuel, hey, don't talk to anybody else over there for the rest of the night. I've been listening and there and they're ready to go, and then he goes yeah at me, He goes yeah, like four guys over there ready to go, and hen I was like, I didn't know. I didn't know, Like what's going on? Wait, mat room, Matt tells Johnny. Johnny talks to Bucci and it's like, hey, don't take a shower. Are without somebody are with you? Like, don't do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the person with you is not going to be one of us. This this count us out, count somebody else.
Speaker 1: So the doctor dead. Matt says, Bucie doesn't understand gangland activities, and he rolled up on them at the most inopportune time. But I don't want to see him get hurt all of a sudden. Matt acts like he's a hardened criminal, you know, like game, he's.
Speaker 2: Playing the role of one than all of this is just something he's created in his own head. And if he says mm a fighter one more time, would how many times does he need to say it per episode? We get it, we get it, but we don't get we don't believe it, but we get it.
Speaker 1: He also said Boochie said he's a wrestler and he thinks he can take these guys on, but you know, he's never had to wrestle four on one And I'm an m M A m M A fighter, and I don't even know if I could do it.
Speaker 2: I can wrestle, arkle and win.
Speaker 1: The wrestler's got to move right.
Speaker 2: I think we could talk him to death. Oh nothing physical hasn't even happened. I think we could talk him to death. I think I'm I'm probably bigger than Emanuel is, like, boy, do you let me take off my glasses and whoop up on this boy? Real quick? Come on now, I've got sixteen blood seconds to spare.
Speaker 1: Sixteen seventy yet sixteen blood seconds? Okay. So Emmanuel calls his wife and he's like, yeah, they're they're out to get me. She's like what and he goes, He goes, I heard they're gonna jump me in the shower and she's like, are you kidding what? And I was like, why are you telling her that?
Speaker 2: And she's like, because I paid for them to do it.
Speaker 1: Stop. She didn't seem to hate him too much.
Speaker 2: She was looked happy that he was leaving.
Speaker 1: She was she could use a break. Yeah, he goes, well, I think what I'm gonna do is when I get off the phone to act like I'm real pissed, and I'm all that's going to throw them off that I'm not a quiet in word. Yeah, and she goes, oh great, because now my my nerves are like, ah, like, oh god, now I'm so worried. So talking, Toddy goes, I know I have to do something outrageous to like throw them off. My scent. I was like more outrageous than reading a poem during a gang fight, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he gets off the phone and he's like slamming the receiver because you hear some of the other guys go, hey man, we have to use that phone.
Speaker 2: He can't even do this right.
Speaker 1: He's walking around, he's muttering to himself and he's kind of like air punching the jailsale and he's not actually punching it. Again, when I heard himself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was like, you could have done a little bit better than that.
Speaker 1: And Matt says, I can tell like he's doing this show because he's actually really scared so I don't know if he's trying to make them think he's crazy, you know, like that's.
Speaker 2: The route I would go, because him trying to make the thick he's.
Speaker 1: Hard is never gonna work, right or I think the whole I'm a man of God, that preaching to people also kind of works, you know, because I think that they're like, well, I don't want to get sent to hell because I beat up a preacher.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think they give a fuck. I bought their souls, the Bible anything like that. It is blood for life.
Speaker 1: My god, you're so funny. Okay, let's move on to Nate, Alan, and Andrew and the five hundred. All right, So Andrew and another two guys are kind of rough housing and but I mean it's not just Andrew. One guy's like two three guys. They're kind of rough housing around, and someone goes that guy with the glasses, you know he's gay. Pancho says he's afraid of gay people because of AIDS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, that's the only way you can get AIDS is by those gay men. That's it. That is the only way you can get the AIDS.
Speaker 1: And just Pancho think I don't know what Pancho thinks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think he thinks that much. I think he only has like five things he thinks about, and one of them is stay away from gay men because of its okay.
Speaker 1: And he thinks if he touches me, I'm going to get it or yes.
Speaker 2: Of course it's because you can get it from a handshake, Mary.
Speaker 1: Pain, Okay, okay, okay. And he doesn't know now that there's lots of medications and it's not none.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there's no case a definance. Automatically you got six months to live.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, he doesn't know, okay. So and then we see a bunch of different inmates like quick cuts, saying how awful it is to be gay. It's terrible, It makes it mad being gay. It pisses me off, makes we want to kill the person. And somebody else is if you're homosexual, this is not the place to be what men thrive well, so to say, now, remember we had Michael and oh yeah, yes, what was his partners that was on the outside, because Michael was the prisoner.
Speaker 2: Yes, Andrew, we loved Michael, we loved.
Speaker 1: Him, and but Michael was the one that kept going back to prison. He was a whore, and he was a whore and he loved to bang, and he was thriving. He didn't he didn't want to leave because he was there was dick everywhere, dick everywhere, and he's got his own room with the TV. Can turn in at night, watch his programs. He thoughts Christmas great.
Speaker 2: Some people thrive being gay in prison? Maybe not. Well, this is jail. We keep forgetting, this is truil. So when you go to prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, different you guys. Sidebar, speaking of Bravo con you. Mia Thornton got arrested in Atlanta and you pointed out, You pointed out. They said to her, we're taking you to Fulton County jail.
Speaker 2: We're like, oh no, yeah, They're like this, we don't have a holding seal. We have to see you to Fulton County. And I was like, say what now sit or where? That's a way Fulton County. I was like, why does that sound familiar? Was like that's the place from sixty Days in you. They gonna try to take her hair.
Speaker 1: I just would to say, you know, they thought Angelae was pretty whoo whoo.
Speaker 2: You know, Mia is like five fucking thirteen.
Speaker 1: She's extremely I met her and I was literally up to her, like her rest. But I was like, help tall, I can nestle right in there.
Speaker 2: She's yeah, ooh tall and pretty long legs, big feet, big hands, man commodity.
Speaker 1: So that was crazy, Okay. So Alan says, I do worry a little bit about hearing that they think Andrew's gay. But Alan and Andrew don't know each other or in the program. No, So he's just.
Speaker 2: Because you do they do? They they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't know Nate is in it, yes, but Nate has figured out that they are.
Speaker 2: I think he's starting to think he's sure.
Speaker 1: So Alan says, I've worried a bit about it, you know about what the guys have said. So I've been observing Andrew. He's like as a police officer. I was observing him. I was like, or just with your eyeballs. You know, those cops got different kind of visions. I guess, So I guess vision he goes. I can see how the guys would think that. It's the way he carries himself, the way he walks and talks, and some of the things he says. Now as they're saying this, this voice over with Alan. They're showing Andrew like walking laps around her exercise, and I was like, yeah, he looks just like a guy walking, you know.
Speaker 2: Well he looks like a goofy as guy walks.
Speaker 1: He's goofy. But I don't think he looks like flamboyantly gay.
Speaker 2: No. I think they're taking the goofiness for softness, which therefore equals gayness. That's what I think because when they start show and I'm walking like, oh man, that is most definitely not the walk of a thug at right right, So I think that's where they're getting it from. Was his tall ass, big ass guy walking like that, he must be gay?
Speaker 1: And then he goes, Alan says, I feel like I should tell him, you know, for his safety. So then we see Timothy looking at the camera, and Timothy is his roommate who.
Speaker 2: Has helped him out so many times in so many ways, and then he does this shit and.
Speaker 1: He looks over the camera goes, did you see him? He tried to grab my butt? Of course Andrew did not do that.
Speaker 2: Now, of all the butts to grab, I'm thinking Timothy's dumb, but.
Speaker 1: Is not even the list low on the butt Yeah. So Alan tells Andrew, hey, some people in here think you might be gay. He's like, what I'm talking dad. Andrew says, in the past few years, people have wondered if I'm gay, and you're including my everybody at my family dinner table. And he goes, and I don't know if it's because I had a pink phone case or because I like literature, but I was flabberg acid. I am straight, and he says, and I am a member of the Mormon Church, and one of our doctrines is no sex until marriage. So the fact that I'm a virgin doesn't contribute to me being seen as an alpha male. And if on the outside I were gay, I would be open about it, but in here it would make me a target, which would be a concern.
Speaker 2: Most definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Alan is chatting with some guys. So they're sitting around and they're discussing how homosexuality is seen in the Bible, and Nate says, and Nate goes, wait a minute, He goes, no, I mean God loves the people, but he doesn't love the act that they're doing.
Speaker 2: And then we're cutting all the acts that all the people in this facility right now, because they've all committed.
Speaker 1: A crime, murder, stealing that neighbor, all the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but we're just gonna concentrate on this one particular.
Speaker 1: Part, one particular thing. And so Nate's like Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. But interestingly, Andrew and Allan don't know Nate is in the program. And Nate is saying this, not you, not knowing that He's trying to like have their back or whatever. And the talking head Andrew goes, from now on, I'm gonna try to be more overtly heterosexual. O how I don't say things like overtly head a real sexual, and don't say things like I'm flabbergasted. Don't say that either, And.
Speaker 2: Don't please don't let them know you have a pink cell phone. No no, no, no no no no, oh no no no, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Talkinghead Nate goes, yeah, I gotta, I gotta try. I try to help Andrew. I need to try to help him blend in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, is gonna help the Mormon No, Nate, Nate, Nate, Oh yeah, that's his only hope, that is his Okay, Alan is having his back for sure, Yes, but as far as helping him fit in, he most definitely needs Nates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everybody loves Nate, our favorite sitcom. Yes, Okay, now we're going over to the iPod the South Annex with Jacqueline Stephanie Ala, and now we hear some verbal fighting going at night the black screen of dust, says Stephanie's cellmate Pool p O O l E. Pool is arguing with Jacqueline's cell mate Kia through the air vents.
Speaker 2: Okay, how fucking annoying? Would that be?
Speaker 1: So annoying? You're trying to sleep and it's just non stop.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why can't you guys not wait until tomorrow where y'all can see one another and have this argument in person?
Speaker 1: I mean, what would you do with you stuff toilet paper in your ears? Like I don't know what you are, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean they're even doing that, You're going to the whole time.
Speaker 1: I know, nobody values their sleep hygiene in prison. Nobody says like, God, I gotta get a solid eate. Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: I mean, we take our sleep pretty goddamn seriously around here.
Speaker 1: Yeah too, and you know who else says Kimberly. Kimberly have a day with Dayline. She also likes to get her sleep too, so we're a good Yeah.
Speaker 2: She doesn't record record early.
Speaker 1: No, and it's not that's on the record.
Speaker 2: Here's a sidebar.
Speaker 1: I don't like to record early either. You're about to You're about to embarrass me and go ahead.
Speaker 2: Kimberly does not record early, right. Therefore, Mary Payne doesn't ask her to record early. But Mary Payne has zero problems. He Keisha, we record is seven thirty am.
Speaker 1: I have never ever asked you to record before nine am your time.
Speaker 2: She will go as early as she will wake up.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm like, oh, we have we have choices. We can say, oh no before noon. Diva Kimberly.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll say, I'll say, what time can you record, you know, on Saturday whatever. I'm like, I know Saturday is not great for you, So you just tell me whatever time works and I'll work it out. She'll go, ye, how about noon, and I'll go, okay, noon for me, which would be nine for her.
Speaker 2: She was like, uh no, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I like a person that likes to sleep this morning. Kate this morning, Kate Casey called me at ten thirty, and so that's seven thirty for her. She's just chatting like she's just up so early. She gets up at like five thirty or six.
Speaker 2: But she has a lot of kids, right, she does, but they don't have.
Speaker 1: To be anywhere that early. She just likes to get up that early. Crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, Black people are crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, all right, So nobody's sleeping and Stephanie is on her top bunk and Pool is yelling, you old big dick bitch.
Speaker 2: I want someone to call me a big dick bitch. I like that dick energy.
Speaker 1: I think she said big dick. She could have said a slander term for a lesbian, but I think she said big oo. She said, you old big dick bitch. And when I see you, bitch, I'm gonna open your ass up like a cann good bitch.
Speaker 2: I was like, Wow, I don't ever want my butthole to be opened up like that like a can good.
Speaker 1: I don't want any part of me to be opened up like that. Awful.
Speaker 2: Maybe my mouth if like someone was stuffing a whole bunch of money in it, that would be the only exception, right there, and.
Speaker 1: The Talking Had Stephanie goes, my bunk has the most drama and most of it involves Swoll. Okay, we remember Swoll Okay, Yeah, not to be confused with big Swol from the five hundred now and the six hundreds.
Speaker 2: Just remember when you think about Swoll, you think about those big ass tidy whities that she squeezes into every episode and walks around it.
Speaker 1: She is always walking around in her giant granny panties.
Speaker 2: Like those seeds are huge and they're so granny like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, show her up. So we see Pool saying I'm gonna slap one of these hoes for real, boy, and Swell says, man, we would really mollywop that horror.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be mollywopped.
Speaker 1: Mollywoped that horror. So and the Talking Had Swell says, there are some girls about to fight, but me, I stay in my own lane.
Speaker 2: Now that's a whole lie. Now that lies as big as your underwear, Swoll. Those underwear big.
Speaker 1: And I think some of the CEO's are scared to Swoll too.
Speaker 2: You think, yeah, she tells them what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we hear Kia saying Swool says she doesn't even want to be in that room because that room is so juncified. Their room is so gross.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: So we see talking heads of just like quick clips of other inmates going swoll, she's a real bitch. She's a real pit bull bitch. And another one that says, no one wants to piss off the infamous Swoll. Okay, she is.
Speaker 2: Pretty scary, but so how do you not giggle at her with those fucking underwear on all the time? She's that would make me laugh, Yeah, numping.
Speaker 1: Around in my underwear. So the talking head Swoll says, I'm not even gonna play with you. If you come this close to me, you're in my space. If you bump and hit me, I'm a donkey kong you boom. I was like, does that mean like loong or like not like boom?
Speaker 2: Not No, it's long right upside the hit boone. Wow.
Speaker 1: So now we hear them. They're fighting through the events all night. It's just some are like all night all to me. At some point, somebody's gotta fall asleep. So Jacqueline says, you know, I'll be willing to help Stephanie, and then talking to Stephanie goes, my room is the drama room. It's the fighting room. I can never sleep. Everybody fights all the time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago, she liked it, she liked being with the cool girls her new sorority.
Speaker 2: Now she's sleep deprived and she's going back to old Stephanie.
Speaker 1: So she calls her boyfriend Matthew, which, well, I don't know how many times she's ever talked to him. We've never seen it.
Speaker 2: I think this is the second time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's like, all of a sudden, I'm not having a lot of fun. Yeah, she's telling him she does not feel safe in that room, and she says it's been a rough few days. And she looks over to her room and somebody is shutting the door, and she says, I know there's about to be a fight in there. Now. My understanding is they're not allowed to shut their own door. So why didn't the CEOs see that and come?
Speaker 2: Because Swoll told them not to come, I guess.
Speaker 1: So so we see two girls fighting and they're getting on the bunk and they're pulling them apart. Pool got beat up by Kia. When we see Swol running get the ceo. Yeah, that was weird because she let them fight it out and then she's gonna like I'm the hero and go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she runs that joint.
Speaker 1: She does. So she goes and gets to see her. The two girls get taken out like a handcuffs and talking head. Stephanie is crying and she's I just don't feel safe in that room, and I don't want to be in that room anymore. Jacqueline's room is a calm and peaceful room. They do arts and crafts in there. I want to go in there.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to be the princess of thug Onya anyone. She doesn't want that. She's come to her sentiss. She's like, I want to die things pink like that seems like fun. Now, Jacqueline should have ignored the fuck out of her for the way that she's treated her.
Speaker 1: I agree, but I don't think Jacqueline is getting the clue that Stephanie has been rude to her or talking to bad about her behind her back.
Speaker 2: You know. Well we know she doesn't know that part, but she's been pretty cold towards her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So Stephanie is in there talking to Jacqueline in Jacqueline's room and we see Swol saying Stephanie, she's playing both sides, stupid bitch. I'm all turn up on Stephanie. And then she says, and you all.
Speaker 2: Too, of course, don't you do it by yourself.
Speaker 1: All she's got to do is like pull those painties over her head.
Speaker 2: Hey, even look how small Stephanie is. I know she does booty bumper anyone else.
Speaker 1: That's a vision, so black Serena to death. Since the fight the Pool and Kia, Stephanie has been spending more time in Jacqueline's cell. Her cellmate Swol has noticed. So Stephanie is selling Jacqueline. I just want to move. I want to move over here to this room, and Jacqueline goes, well, I can help you move, and just say the other ship said you could move. Like, if you get in trouble, just say the ship before us that I can move. I mean work, work could work. So Stephanie goes in to get her stuff and they're like, what are you doing? What are you doing? And she goes, I'm getting myself because I heard you saying I was playing both sides. I'm going over there. Swollo pops up like a fucking demon. She was on her bump. Yes she did, yes, And she says, that was me. I was talking to Shy and then I was talking about Shy. Now Shy is on the other front, going what huh. She goes, but you go ahead, you get your stuff and you get out of here. And the SWOL comes out and tells the CEO you better change her card. You better change her card. She's not in our room anymore. She wants to leave, and we want her to leave. So the officer comes out and goes, no, no, hey, you can't do that. You can't just change the room. You can't move yourself. And Jacqueline says she was getting bullied. And then Swoll comes running out of her room and gets all mad and was like, why'd.
Speaker 2: You say bully?
Speaker 1: Why'd you say bully? She goes, this is the kind of stuff makes me want to spit in your face.
Speaker 2: Damn, I'd rather get hit in the face and spit in the face.
Speaker 1: But did you notice the CEO goes, we're not gonna do that, all right, instead of being like, you're threatening her. Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 2: And for some reason they cannot stomach Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: They don't like Jacqueline and they're all scared as Woll.
Speaker 2: Is it because she's white?
Speaker 1: She's white. She's annoying. I don't know, she's a saddletal.
Speaker 2: She is annoying. And I think that Stephanie probably could have gotten away with them saying, you know what, whatever, just go ahead and move your stuff, if Jacqueline had not intervened and said she's being bullied over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really do.
Speaker 2: I think that would have been like, what's what's what's going on? Okay, go ahead and move your shit whatever. Yeah, but nope, Jacqueline had to open her mouth. She's Captain sab a Hoe.
Speaker 1: The talking head. The producer asked Swollen, what happens if somebody disrespects you? And she says, I pray for him.
Speaker 2: Praying is code word for beat the fuck out of them.
Speaker 1: Yep. She's walking around on her underwear saying that.
Speaker 2: Shit is funny to me every single time Mary Payne, I just cannot not laugh at it. It's hilarious. She's like, they cover everything.
Speaker 1: It's up to her boobs and then they all have on like sports fris but hers attaches to her underwear. Yeah. Yeah, we see Swoll walking around in her underwear going I'm gonna whoop her motherfucking ass tomorrow. Bottom. God damn Line, I'm gonna whoop her ass. Okay, I'm scared for Jacqueline, So I'm scared for both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she wants Jaqueline a little bit more, though.
Speaker 1: You think so. I kind of felt like she wanted Stephanie.
Speaker 2: I think Jacqueline opened her mouth has made her less annoyed with Stephanie, and I think she's willing to She's probably forgotten about Stephanie a little bit. Jacqueline has called her bully in front of the CEO and just totally pissed her off.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking to Stephanie says, if I moved out, it was for a reason, and now they've moved me back into a dangerous situation.
Speaker 2: You're a danger girl.
Speaker 1: The CEO is closing the door and kind of as she's put Stephanie back that and she kind of smiles and goes, I'll check on you later.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. They're assholes.
Speaker 1: And she's yelling at Jacqueline because Jaqueline is like down low and talking through the little window, and Jacqueline she's like, you're putting her back in a dangerous situation, like they're going to get her and she's going, I heard you, I heard you. And then she goes, you'll have to see your girlfriend on the night shift, and Jacqueline goes, she's not my girlfriend. I just feel bad for her because she's little and they're picking on her. And then CEO looks at her and does like a kissy pace.
Speaker 2: I hope that was weird that after this episode, every single CEO got fired because they go to work and.
Speaker 1: They don't do shit after they've seen that drug party. I would hope they would get fired, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Jacqueline she got a with all that shit.
Speaker 1: And Jacqueline is in her cell yelling to sort of at her cell mates, going, I don't give a fuck if I get my ass beat. At this point, I am not a afraid of that fucking crackhead. Tell me you're gonna spit in my face? Fuck you, you fat asshole.
Speaker 2: Okay, well hold up. This is called this is when we say you're doing a little bit.
Speaker 1: Too much because they can hear you through the event and you just called her a fucking crackhead.
Speaker 2: And even if they even if they did it, here is somebody's gonna tell it.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna tell it.
Speaker 2: You're doing way too much right now, Jacqueline, I don't know. You better, you better fake a medical emergency for the next five days and let Swoll calm down because she better. This is not good.
Speaker 1: She better leave the program. She may have to, she may have to. So then Swoll is yelling at Stephanie. Ain't nobody bullying nobody? And as soon as I turned my motherfucking back, Stephanie, you were gonna let her go along with it. You should have straightened out that cracker. What the phone the fuck is wrong with that cracker? I'm gonna beat her ass, so help me God, she better. I hope I go to prison tonight. I've got my motherfucking sentence and I like to fight.
Speaker 2: And we always forget that it is something that can happen the very next day. Any one of them can get shipped off to actual prison. Yeah, and for Jacqueline's sake, I hope that's what happens. Otherwise she's gonna get beat up and called a cracker thirty seven more times.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know we still use the term cracker. I didn't mind it.
Speaker 2: I didn't neither. I was like, dang, I heard a white person get called a cracker in.
Speaker 1: A long time.
Speaker 2: We still do that, I do, you know? Okay, well, I guess I got to call James that tonight. You know, hey, this is still in style. Didn't even know it.
Speaker 1: It's pretty funny. So Jacqueline says, well, I was trying to help, but now I got a target on me.
Speaker 2: Yes, Josh, she didn't help at all.
Speaker 1: We're going to end down with Angela, oh boy, and Gabrielle. Okay, she and Gabrielle have a close relationship relationship, she says. There they are intimate with each other, but honestly they're just friends for real. Producers like, come on now, come on now, and she goes, no, we haven't even said for girlfriends. Like it's genuine, it's real, like we are. We are just very close.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: So then we see them kissing in the bunk and Gabrielle is telling her that being with Angela takes all of her anxiety way anxiety way, and she's telling her, oh, had a sexy fantasy dream about you. It was like in the shower and they are all over each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, orgasms usually do take away anxiety.
Speaker 1: I would think it just releases a little bit. Yeah, So the Commissary's coming and you hear someone say what happened to the hot cart, and the officer goes, don't worry about it, don't worry about the hot cart. So I guess they're not going.
Speaker 2: To be a hot cart.
Speaker 1: I think probably just like hot food.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Angelai has accidentally ordered too much kool aid, so they're like, you ordered like eighteen facts of cool aid. She smiles, and she goes, I hit the wrong button and I was like, oh shit, and I didn't know how to go back.
Speaker 2: You hit it sixteen times too many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is when Jacqueline's like, inmates, do not make that mistake because it's bunny, you know. So after Commissary, Jacqueline and Angela both have a medical appointment and they have to go into the medical together. In the talking head, Jacqueline says, I don't think angel is a real inmate, and I knew it from day one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Okay, well you need to make friends with angel real quick, real quick, Yeah, real quick.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking head. Angela tells her that jacqueline came up to her and said, oh, how long have you in here for worst your story? And she said, and I told her my cover story and she said, is your attorney Peepeep? And it's the name of one of their producers, which was that.
Speaker 2: Was really smart, very smart, very smart. Yeah, and she was like, yeah, it was very smart, unlike her saying that she was gonna.
Speaker 1: Be that badass whole crackad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needs to make friends with Angel and about forty five other bitches so they can way down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she says, but I told Angel that Stephanie is also part of their program. And then I told Stephanie that Angel's part of the program.
Speaker 2: So now they all know our numbers are increasing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then we're gonna talk and have a Stephanie with a yet another new hair sauce. Now our hair's all curly.
Speaker 2: That's about She's had about seven different hairstyles and we're only on episode seven.
Speaker 1: It is so funny to me.
Speaker 2: It is I think because they like joined our hair because our hair.
Speaker 1: Is long, it has to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, they were just trying to figure out a way to get those extensions out so they could take them.
Speaker 2: I think I think those extensions along. You know what, if she still has those extensions, she needs to for those to swoll yes, it's like a peace treaty, like yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: So then she's got another new hairstal and she says, it makes me feel good to know angel whose name is Angelai, is part of the program. She's a stud and no one messes with her, and she's nice. This is Stephanie saying this, and Stephanie goes, I mean, I'm nice, but I'm not always nice, you know, I still just look out for myself, and I could really could care less about Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: She does, really, she hats Jacqueline just as much as the other girls do. And I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why, but she, I mean, after she tried to help you.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, Stephanie's got some things going on up in the head. Definitely, yes she is.
Speaker 1: And then talking head Jacqueline goes, you know, I'm really learning to trust Stephanie. But I think she's a true I think she's a true friend, and so is angel and she is a truth man too. Okay, all right, now we see Angelai and Gabriel in the yard, you know, flirting and playing soccer. Or whatever. I was glad to see they had some sunshine. Yeah. The talking head Angela says, I never thought I would come in here and like develop feelings for somebody. Okay, we are romantically involved. She's not my girlfriend, but god, she's really awesome, Like she's really awesome.
Speaker 2: She's smitten with her.
Speaker 1: She is. And also the minute you get out, that girl's going right back to the crack pipe.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, I don't feel like she needs rehab.
Speaker 1: She needs a lot of rehab. She doesn't seem to be somebody that's like ready to Yeah. Then we see the CEOs and foreshadowing saying, hey, you guys have anything hanging from your beds, You're gonna get it taken and you will not get it back. So if you have anything hanging and so we know from our shows that they hang things, you know, to have like make it a little like a little private time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and a talking head and Inmates says, a tent in jail covers the act, covers the action, the sexual action. So then we see Angelai getting in the tent and getting sexy time with Gabby, and then they have to take it down really quick and they put it right back up, and Gabby is full and moaning, and I said, oh my gods, and then don't stop eating my beep and other people are gonna hear.
Speaker 2: You, yes, and this I don't, I don't. I don't know if you've read reesear Judye's books.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's not I've not read her book.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you know that I have, of course. And it just reminds me of when she says she was in prison and one night she's like, I heard something, then something smelt like fish, and she goes and I looked over and will basically that's what was going on. So in my head, that's all I could think about during this scene. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But listen, here's the thing. You know. I don't like talking about these things, but I think this is what is on and I think they actually have to show it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But here's what's interesting. Right, we haven't seen much or no video footage of other inmates sales that aren't participants, right, No, So I wonder if they're in a room with a participant, if they if they've had everybody sign a release saying they can show them privately.
Speaker 2: Probably so, but they're.
Speaker 1: Only using the ones where the people.
Speaker 2: Are that are part of it. Yeah, because these.
Speaker 1: Are walking around in their underwear and they can't just do that. They can't. They have to. They would have to sign a release saying they're maybe they're getting ten dollars on their comments area a week or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're getting something. They're not just gonna do that shit for free. But who knows, I don't know. Maybe big Swoll thinks she'll have like a career in BBW porn or something like that. That's why she.
Speaker 1: BBW toothless porn. Is it the same?
Speaker 2: It? Is it two teeth that are visiting? I want too? That couldn't really quite tell, but I think it's four.
Speaker 1: I think it's the front four.
Speaker 2: I guess four. Yeah, how dreadful.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she could fix it with a little flipper, you know, all right? Next time on Swoll tells an officer, I'm gonna beat up that white girl over there. I'm gonna beat her. I'm gonna beat that white girl right over there, and points to Jacqueline and.
Speaker 2: Well all her cracker.
Speaker 1: This time, the officer goes, don't do that, don't beat her up.
Speaker 2: While they're in their placing bits all the CEOs are playing bits, so who's gonna win the fight?
Speaker 1: Totally?
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 1: Alan says there's a drug problem in the prison. People are smoking pot and we see a bunch of guys up in the room and he goes, it just smells like weed and it's all coming from this room and the CEO's do nothing.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well that's I was getting in. Probably the CEOs are bringing it in.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, Yeah, you're right, you're right, because we haven't seen anybody have any of the visits where they go, but you know they try to like hand things under, you know, and all that because they're in jail, in jail, jail, not prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now we see Angela is smoking weed and she goes like, oh, I know I shouldn't have done it, but then I did it. And also your girlfriend's a drug idic, you asshole. And a CEO comes in and says, clear the whole room. So I don't know if they get caught or not. Oh boy, Matt says, the gang banging is so bad it is inevitable something's going to go down, and then I'm going to have to take T BOI t bow out. You're gonna take T bow out. You are keep thinking that, yeah, not gonna happen, and then if I do that, they'll be hell to pay, and then my son will be a target. I can promise you that's what's gonna happen. I can promise you. I am in an untenable situation. How can I do that to my son? This takes my breath away.
Speaker 2: This guy he's in blood in, blood out, so fucking bad, and he's not He's a hoot.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I am so sick of him.
Speaker 2: I'm oh, I know you freaking you may not hate him, but it is that level right below hate. That's how you feel about Matt.
Speaker 1: Because we're on episode seven, and we know there's fourteen regular episodes and then there's a bunch of like reunions or tell alls or whatever. I'm just like, oh, we're only at some point. Johnny's going to have to have a story. At some point.
Speaker 2: I think Johnny is doing exactly what this program is meant to do. You go in, you sit down, you take notes.
Speaker 1: And you report no attention.
Speaker 2: H yes, yes, And this is the guy who was a former not Game member, but didn't he like start a game. He started a gag he's the smartest one there.
Speaker 1: And he also I think what's interesting about him is that he speaks that language literally, not like am Manuel. He actually can say like, my gang did this da da da da, and I, you know, I was out of it, but then I did, you know, And he kind of speaks the language. Yeah, so he's more believable.
Speaker 2: But he still ain't saying much. And they don't fuck with him.
Speaker 1: They leave him alone.
Speaker 2: I think maybe there's a level of respect there, like, yeah, all right, he's an og. Leave him alone and let him do his thing, Yeah, unlike some other people.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, here's the next week, guys, here's the next week. This is coming out on Monday before Thanksgiving. So if you guys hear this, Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everybody gets what they want for Thanksgiving. We are we are not Thanksgiving food eaters. We are make our own mail for Thanksgiving, and we're going to be at the beach. So that's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: All right, sounds fun. We are Thanksgiving food eaters over here, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't Nobody likes it, like, why are we making this food for the four of us? And the four of us don't like it. We should make food that we like are.
Speaker 2: The only thing I go to eat is dressing.
Speaker 1: I have such a good squash dressing dress of me. It's so good.
Speaker 2: It cannot be good if it's a squash.
Speaker 1: I don't like squash. I wouldn't just eat squash at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just in it. It's just so good for that. If your cornbread mix in there, now that's the ship right there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you do a green bean crass roll with the crunchy onions on top?
Speaker 2: No? Because we're black?
Speaker 1: Oh do black people not eat that?
Speaker 2: No, we don't.
Speaker 1: You don't. It's so good.
Speaker 2: You show it to a black house with that, you immediately are told to turn around and leave and take your greeny casserole. Now, I'm sure there's some black families that do. But traditionally no, we don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I just learned something because I just thought that was like a universal a universal thing that people ate on Thanksgiving was the green bean castle with the crunchy onions on top.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure you're gonna get some black listeners to say that's not true. But traditionally speaking, no, we usually no, I don't know of any black families that eat that. Maybe it's a South Southern thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe it's a maybe it's like a deep South thing. Well, we're not having it either, because nobody would eat it, so I would eat it.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I do a delicious green bean thing where you get like green, like canned green beans, and you wrap them in bacon and then you pour this like hot and sour thing over it, and then and then it cooks, and so the bacon is like a little bit sweet and sour wraped around the green beans is so good.
Speaker 2: I just don't like green beans at all.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, we had green beers last night.
Speaker 2: Love, I cannot nothing you put it in, put over it nothing, Okay, we'll make me eat it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I get it. Okay. Well, jon't eyt squashy there? All right, allright, a right, all right, geez, everybody, make sure you're listening to the rest of this week's shows, and also make sure you're listening to the Labor launch with Kisha and you guys like to hear Kisha and I talk about prisoners. You will also like that on Wednesdays now we are doing a rewatch of Welcome to Platfell on the ten dollars level of Pink Shape Prime. We've done a couple of episodes now and Keisha is stunned. She's stunned at these white people. Stunned, and I think it's hilarious and it's just going to be so great going forward.
Speaker 2: They're like aliens. Yeah they are, they really are. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This week's episode is really good. It's it's the episode when if you've watched it before, Olivia takes Mariah to San Francisco, where you know the gays live. So that's all the gays, all the games, they all live in that one place.
Speaker 2: Andrew too, Andrew to.
Speaker 1: It's really good. Okay, everybody, make sure you're following us over on the social media, the lever Lounge of Kisha and Pink Shade Odd.
Speaker 2: See you next time. Bye, have your day sitting